时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:03] | I’m Jesse. I’m Marisol’s maid. | 我是杰西 玛莉索的佣人 |
[00:04] | Every time I see him, I have to remind myself | 每次我看到他 都得提醒自己 |
[00:06] | to look in his eyes and not in his chest. | 要看着他眼睛 而不是胸肌 |
[00:08] | Just so you know, I can hear everything. | 想告诉你 我什么都能听见 |
[00:12] | I thought Ernesto was dead… Mm-hmm. | 我以为欧内斯托死了 |
[00:14] | …so I married someone else. | 所以改嫁了 |
[00:15] | Because your first husband never really died, | 因为你前任丈夫没有真死 |
[00:18] | you’re actually still married to him. | 其实你还是他的妻子 |
[00:19] | – I’ll sleep on the couch. – No, you don’t have to do that. | -在沙发上睡 -你没必要那样做 |
[00:21] | It’s safer this way. | 那样更安全 |
[00:23] | I have to leave next week for a 6-month fellowship in Greece. | 我下周就要前往希腊参加为期六个月的进修 |
[00:26] | Would you come with me? | 你愿意和我一起去吗 |
[00:28] | Of course I will. | 我当然愿意 |
[00:29] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:30] | Why are you taking medicine? | 那你为什么吃药 |
[00:32] | Because sometimes grown-ups get sad, | 因为有时候大人心情不好 |
[00:35] | and these pills make us feel happy again. | 这些药能让他们再高兴起来 |
[00:40] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[00:41] | You’re in a world of trouble, Taylor, | 你现在麻烦大了 泰勒 |
[00:43] | and whatever happened, it’s gonna come out. | 无论发生了什么事 纸是包不住火的 |
[00:46] | Oh, my God. Taylor? Taylor?! | 天啊 泰勒 泰勒 |
[00:49] | This whole S&M thing — I don’t wanna do it anymore. | 但SM的事 我不想再做了 |
[00:52] | Now I assumed neither of you | 我想你俩都不希望 |
[00:54] | would want your tawdry affair to be public knowledge. | 你们廉价的私情为公众所知 |
[00:57] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[00:58] | And the safe word will be “Blackmail.” | 安全词是敲诈 |
[01:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:02] | Something to put a little extra… | 在我们的疗程中 |
[01:05] | …spark into our sessions. | 增添火花的东西 |
[01:12] | Okay. Let her rip! | 好了 来折磨我吧 |
[01:16] | I’m not doing this. | 我不要这么做 |
[01:17] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[01:18] | Do I have to go over this again? | 又要我重新说一遍吗 |
[01:21] | If you and Sebastien wanna keep your affair a secret, | 如果你不想曝光你和塞巴斯蒂安的地下情 |
[01:24] | you’ll do as I ask. | 就按我说的做 |
[01:26] | Now electrocute me! | 现在电我吧 |
[01:28] | iQue viejo verde asqueroso! | 你这恶心的老男人 |
[01:29] | Shame I didn’t understand that. Sounded positively scathing. | 可惜我听不懂 听上去很伤人 |
[01:32] | Mr. Powell, I’m no expert, | 鲍威尔先生 我不是很懂 |
[01:34] | but doesn’t this seem dangerous? | 但是看上去不是很危险吗 |
[01:36] | Extremely. That’s the point. | 非常危险 要的就是危险 |
[01:38] | Tell you what. | 告诉你吧 |
[01:40] | I’m gonna punish you by not doing this. | 我对你的惩罚就是不陪你做这个 |
[01:42] | You’ve been naughty, so no shock for you, nino. | 你那么淘气 就不给电咯 小宝贝 |
[01:47] | I truly admire your thinking, | 我很欣赏你的思维方式 |
[01:49] | but no, you’re doing this. | 但是不行 你必须电我 |
[01:51] | Now flip that switch and turn up the dial. | 现在打开开关 转动旋钮 |
[02:08] | Why’d you stop? | 干嘛停下 |
[02:08] | You were going, “Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!” | 因为你一直在 噢噢噢噢噢 |
[02:11] | Because I liked it! | 因为这样很爽 |
[02:12] | Let’s crank up the intensity a bit. | 现在再增大一点电流 |
[02:14] | No. | 不要 |
[02:15] | Oh, for God’s sake! You’re exasperating! | 我的天 真是气死我了 |
[02:19] | No wonder Sebastien won’t leave his wife for you. | 难怪塞巴斯蒂安不肯为了你和他老婆离婚 |
[02:23] | You’re just saying that to make me mad, | 你这么说只是为了激怒我 |
[02:25] | so I’ll torture you. | 所以我要折磨你 |
[02:28] | Honestly, Carmen, if I wanted you to torture me, | 老实说卡门 如果我想让你折磨我 |
[02:30] | I’d ask you to sing. | 我会让你唱歌 |
[02:37] | Oh, my God! Uhh! | 我的天呐 |
[02:46] | Mr. Powell! | 鲍威尔先生 |
[02:49] | Mr. Powell? | 鲍威尔先生 |
[02:59] | He’s not dead, is he? | 他没死吧 |
[03:00] | He’s got a pulse… unfortunately. | 很不幸 他还有脉搏 |
[03:02] | I can’t believe you’re still doing this crazy crap with him. | 我不敢相信你还在跟他做这荒唐的事情 |
[03:05] | You said you were done. | 你说过你不干了 |
[03:07] | Sebastien, the ambulance is gonna be here any minute. | 塞巴斯蒂安 救护车马上就要来了 |
[03:10] | Now can we fight while you’re helping me? | 你能不能一边跟我吵架一边帮我呢 |
[03:13] | He was blackmailing you? Son of a bitch! | 他居然要挟你 狗娘养的 |
[03:16] | He was gonna get both of us fired. And I know how much you need this listing. | 他要开除我俩 我知道你有多需要这工作 |
[03:22] | If you do all that to protect you must really care about me. | 若你做这些是为保护我 那你一定很在意我 |
[03:25] | Of course I care about you. | 我当然关心你了 |
[03:26] | You didn’t act like it! | 你没有表现出来 |
[03:27] | ‘Cause I’m trying not to get hurt | 因为我不想受伤 |
[03:29] | because you’re never gonna leave your wife. | 因为你永远不可能离婚的 |
[03:31] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[03:36] | Saved by the bell. | 救护车来的真是时候 |
[03:38] | It’s time for you to go. | 你该走了 |
[03:44] | Marisol. I got here as fast as I could. How’s Taylor? | 玛莉索 我尽快赶过来了 泰勒怎么样了 |
[03:48] | They pumped her stomach. She’s under observation now. | 他们给她洗胃了 她现在还在观察中 |
[03:54] | Sweetheart, are you all right? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[03:57] | When can I see Mommy? | 我什么时候可以见妈咪 |
[03:59] | She’s not feeling well. | 她现在身体不舒服 |
[04:01] | But she’s gonna be okay. Right? | 但是她会好起来的 对吧 |
[04:04] | She is. | 没错 |
[04:05] | Katy, can you stay here for a minute? | 凯蒂 你能在这儿待一会儿吗 |
[04:07] | I need to talk to your dad. | 我要跟你爸爸说几句话 |
[04:13] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:14] | They ordered a psych evaluation for Taylor. | 他们要为泰勒做一次心理评估 |
[04:17] | – Oh, God. – Guess it’s standard procedure for a suicide attempt. | -天哪 -我想这是对于自杀未遂的必要流程 |
[04:20] | Is there no chance that this could be an accident? | 这会不会是一场意外呢 |
[04:22] | They don’t think so, not with the amount of pills she took. | 根据她服药的剂量 院方不这么觉得 |
[04:24] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[04:27] | We had a big fight. I spent the night in a hotel. | 我们大吵了一架后我就去宾馆住了一晚 |
[04:29] | Oh. I was angry. I was jealous. | 我吃醋了 我很生气 |
[04:31] | I said…things. | 我说了不该说的话 |
[04:34] | But I love her. I never meant to hurt her. | 但是我很爱她 我从没想过伤害她 |
[04:35] | No, of course not. | 你当然不会了 |
[04:39] | I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[04:40] | Since Blanca took off, I have no one to watch Katy. | 自从布兰卡辞职后 没有人帮我照顾凯蒂了 |
[04:43] | I don’t wanna leave her with a stranger. | 我不想把她丢给陌生人照顾 |
[04:44] | Say no more. I’m glad to help. | 不用多说了 我很乐意帮忙 |
[04:45] | Just for the day, while I deal with all this. | 一天就好 等我把医院的事都处理好 |
[04:48] | And I’ll help you find a replacement for Blanca, too — | 我会帮你找到人替代布兰卡的 |
[04:50] | someone full-time, take the pressure off. | 全职佣人 帮你减轻负担 |
[04:52] | Thank you. If there’s anything I can ever do to return — | 谢谢 如果有什么我能报答你的 |
[04:55] | There is. | 有 |
[04:58] | Whatever made Taylor do this, | 不管泰勒为何要这么做 |
[05:01] | please don’t let it happen again. | 别让这一幕再次发生 |
[05:08] | Adrian? Oh, my God! | 艾德里安 我的天呐 |
[05:10] | Did you get my message? | 你收到我的消息了吗 |
[05:12] | The paramedics think Mr. Powell had some kind of seizure. | 救护人员觉得鲍威尔先生是突发癫痫 |
[05:14] | Is he gonna be all right? | 他会好起来吗 |
[05:15] | He’s stable for now. They’ll run more tests at the hospital. | 他现在情况很稳定 要送去医院做更多检查 |
[05:18] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你们一起去 |
[05:20] | I’m sure he’ll be okay. | 我想他一定会没事的 |
[05:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[05:23] | Why would he have had a seizure out of the blue? | 为什么他会平白无故突发癫痫呢 |
[05:25] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[05:26] | Sometimes these things just, happened. | 有时候事情就这么发生了 |
[05:28] | Perhaps to the elderly and infirm, but… | 这种事可能发生在体弱多病的老家伙们身上 |
[05:31] | Adrian, he’s always been so vital and fit. | 但艾德里安一直很有活力很健康 |
[05:33] | He’s not that fit. | 也没那么健康 |
[05:34] | Carmen, I wanna thank you for handling this in my absence. | 卡门 感谢你在我不在时帮我处理这件事 |
[05:38] | If you hadn’t been here to find him, | 如果你没去这里找到他 |
[05:40] | God only knows what would’ve happened. | 天知道会发生什么事 |
[05:41] | That’s all right. You don’t have to thank me. | 没关系 不用谢谢我 |
[05:43] | No. When Adrian’s recovered, | 不 等艾德里安恢复以后 |
[05:45] | I am going to make sure that he knows that you saved his life. | 我一定会让他知道你救了他的命 |
[05:48] | He will probably be shocked. | 他可能会很震惊[电击] |
[05:49] | Oh. Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[05:51] | Carmen, you’re an angel. | 卡门 你简直是天使 |
[05:54] | You are an absolute… angel. | 你绝对是 天使 |
[06:02] | Now you be good, | 现在你没问题了 |
[06:03] | and I’ll be back to pick you up in a couple of days. | 我先回去 几天后来接你 |
[06:05] | Okay, papito? Mmm. | 好不好 我的小家伙 |
[06:07] | Te quiero mucho, mucho, mucho, mucho, mucho, | 我太太太爱你 |
[06:09] | Mama, stop. I’m not a baby. | 妈妈 别这样 我又不是小孩子 |
[06:15] | I guess he’s trying to look cool in front of his father. | 我想他是想在父亲面前表现的酷一点 |
[06:19] | He already looks up to you. | 他已经开始尊敬你了 |
[06:21] | Only because I bribe him with pizza. | 因为我拿披萨贿赂他了 |
[06:24] | Rosita, before you leave, I wanted to give you a present. | 罗西 在你离开之前 我想送你份礼物 |
[06:29] | What is it for? | 为什么 |
[06:31] | Just wanted to do something nice since today’s our anniversary. | 因为今天是我们的结婚纪念日 我想做点事 |
[06:39] | You forgot. | 你忘记了 |
[06:40] | I’m sorry. It’s — it’s been a long time. | 抱歉 真的已经很久了 |
[06:44] | Well, I remember like it was yesterday. | 但它在我脑海中还如昨天那样清晰 |
[06:47] | You wore a flower like this in your hair. | 你的头上戴着一朵花 像这样 |
[06:50] | And you were wearing your father’s old suit. | 你穿着你爸爸的老西装 |
[06:54] | You had a smile on your face like… | 你脸上的笑容就像 |
[06:58] | Like that. | 像这样 |
[07:02] | And we pledged our lives to each other that day, | 那天我们向彼此许诺终身 |
[07:06] | in front of our families and in front of God. | 在上帝和家人面前 |
[07:11] | I can’t accept this. | 我不能接受这份礼物 |
[07:13] | It’s a gift, and I’m not taking it back. | 这是礼物 我不会把它收回去的 |
[07:20] | Okay, so what do you take on your sandwich? | 好吧 你的三明治上想加点什么 |
[07:22] | Turkey? PB&J? | 火鸡 还是黄油果酱之类的 |
[07:26] | Katy? | 凯蒂 |
[07:27] | I don’t know. | 随便吧 |
[07:29] | Well, how did Blanc usually make it for you? | 布兰卡过去一般怎么给你做的 |
[07:38] | Your dad says you really miss her. | 你爸爸说你很想她 |
[07:40] | People go away. | 人们都会走的 |
[07:43] | It happens. | 这种事常常发生 |
[07:50] | Excuse me for a second. Just… | 等我一下下 我要 |
[07:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:55] | Hey, it’s me. I didn’t see you this morning. | 是我 我今早没有看到你 |
[07:58] | You got some missed calls. | 你一直没接电话 |
[07:59] | I’ll check my voicemail. Thanks, Jesse. | 我会查查我的语音信箱 谢谢你杰西 |
[08:01] | No worries. When do you think you’ll be home? | 不用担心 你觉得你什么时候能到家 |
[08:05] | How late do you think you’ll be there? | 那你多晚走呢 |
[08:07] | 5:00-ish? | 五点吧 |
[08:09] | Definitely not before then, so guess I’ll miss you. | 那我五点之前回不来 我会想你的 |
[08:12] | You’re not — you’re not avoiding me, are you? | 你没在躲着我吧 是吧 |
[08:15] | Why would I be avoiding you? | 我为什么要躲着你 |
[08:16] | I overheard you saying all that stuff about me, | 我不小心听到你说了一些关于我的事 |
[08:18] | but I told you, it’s — | 但我想告诉你 |
[08:19] | – My friend’s in the hospital. – What? | -我朋友住院了 -什么 |
[08:22] | My friend Taylor — she’s in the hospital, | 我的朋友 泰勒 她住院了 |
[08:24] | so I agreed to watch her daughter for the day. | 所以我同意照顾一天她女儿 |
[08:28] | Well, now I feel like a jerk. | 好吧 现在我感觉自己是个混球 |
[08:31] | It’s all right. You didn’t know. But see? Not avoiding you. | 没关系 你不知道嘛 但我没有躲着你 |
[08:34] | Okay. I-I’m sorry. Is there anything I can do? | 好吧 抱歉 还有什么我能做的吗 |
[08:37] | No, just, uh, hold down the fort, | 没有 帮我看家 |
[08:40] | and I will see you when I see you. | 我看到你的时候咱们就见面了 |
[08:47] | Well, Valentina, it was sweet of you to call. | 瓦伦蒂娜 你能打电话来真是太贴心了 |
[08:52] | Oh. Someone’s at the door. | 有人敲门 |
[08:53] | Honey, I gotta go. | 亲爱的 我要挂电话了 |
[08:55] | Uh-huh. Give my love to Remi. | 替我对雷米问好 |
[09:03] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[09:07] | Who is it? | 谁呀 |
[09:09] | It’s Reina! Zoila’s sister? | 是雷娜 佐拉的妹妹 |
[09:12] | Sorry. Zoila no work here! | 抱歉 佐拉不在这里工作 |
[09:15] | Very funny. I know it’s you. Let me in! | 真有趣 我知道是你 让我进去 |
[09:26] | God! | 上帝呀 |
[09:29] | How long has it been? | 咱们有多久没见了 |
[09:31] | Reina. What are you doing here? | 雷娜 你来这里干什么 |
[09:33] | Can’t I just pop in for a visit? | 我就不能来看看你吗 |
[09:36] | Last time I saw you, you stole my car. | 上次我见你的时候 你把我的车偷走了 |
[09:39] | It was a used Saturn. You can barely call that a car. | 那是辆二手土星 基本上不能叫车 |
[09:42] | Look, it’s not a good time. | 听着 这个时间不太合适 |
[09:44] | I don’t know if you can tell, but… | 我不知道你能不能看出来 |
[09:46] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[09:47] | You can definitely tell. | 我绝对能看出来 |
[09:49] | And actually, that’s why I’m here. | 事实上 我就是为这个来的 |
[09:51] | I heard about your little bun in the oven… | 我听说你肚子里小家伙的事了 |
[09:55] | and I wanted to help out. | 我想来帮帮你 |
[09:56] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[09:56] | Valentina posted it on Facebook. | 瓦伦蒂娜发在脸书上了 |
[09:59] | And…I just think it’s amazing. | 我觉得真的很神奇 |
[10:02] | Amazing because I’m so old? | 怎么 因为我是大龄孕妇吗 |
[10:04] | No, because you’re such a good mom. | 不 因为你是个好母亲 |
[10:08] | Well…that’s…nice. | 好吧 真会说话 |
[10:13] | Look… | 听着 |
[10:14] | I’d invite you to stay, but it’s not my house, | 我愿意邀请你住在这里 但这不是我家 |
[10:18] | and Genevieve hates it when I have guests. | 吉纳维芙也不喜欢我有客人来 |
[10:20] | Mm-hmm, well, good thing she’s in Mykonos. | 不过好事是她现在在米科诺斯岛 |
[10:23] | Seriously, girl, you’re, like, the only person not on Facebook. | 说真的老姐 你是唯一一个不用脸书的人吧 |
[10:27] | Now come on. Help me get my bags out of the car. | 快点 帮我把车里的行李拿出来吧 |
[10:32] | It’s my car! | 那是我的车 |
[10:33] | Zoila, sisters share. | 佐拉 做姐妹的就要互相分享 |
[10:42] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你能见我 |
[10:43] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[10:45] | I needed an excuse to get away from my sister. | 我需要找个借口离我妹妹远点 |
[10:47] | I didn’t even realize you had a sister. | 我都不知道你还有妹妹 |
[10:49] | You never talk about her. | 你从未说起过她 |
[10:51] | Because she’s an evil bruja. | 因为她简直是个邪恶的女巫 |
[10:53] | My whole life, everything I had, she always wanted it. | 我的整个人生中 我有的一切 她都想要 |
[10:56] | – Wow. She sounds terrible. – She is. | -她听上去不是好人 -的确 |
[10:59] | God must really hate me. | 上帝一定是很讨厌我 |
[11:05] | What’s up with you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[11:07] | Y-you don’t think that’s true, do you? | 你不会以为这是真的吧 |
[11:10] | That God hates you? | 上帝讨厌你 |
[11:12] | It’s a figure of speech. Why would God hate me? | 这是一种修辞手法 上帝为什么讨厌我 |
[11:14] | Well, you were with Javi when you were still married to Pablo. | 你没和帕布罗离婚的时候就和哈维在一起 |
[11:17] | That’s adultery, rule number seven on God’s list. | 这可是通奸 上帝最讨厌的事排行榜第七位 |
[11:20] | Ah. I see what this is. | 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[11:23] | Honey, you didn’t know Ernesto was alive, | 亲爱的 你不知道欧内斯托还活着 |
[11:27] | and so you’re married to Spence now. It’s okay. | 所以才嫁给了斯宾思 没事的 |
[11:30] | My priest says I’m still married to Ernesto in the eyes of God. | 我的牧师说在上帝眼里我还是嫁给欧内斯托的 |
[11:34] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[11:35] | I can’t even have sex with Spence. | 我都没法和斯宾思上床 |
[11:37] | I keep thinking, Is God going to strike me down? | 我一直在想 上帝会不会劈死我 |
[11:40] | Oh, come on. God doesn’t do that. | 得了吧 上帝才不那样 |
[11:42] | Well, you’re not exactly the world’s best Catholic. | 你也不是个多虔诚的天主教徒 |
[11:45] | Putting aside God for a moment… | 先不说上帝了 |
[11:47] | who do you wanna be with? | 你想跟谁在一起 |
[11:49] | I love them both. You pick. | 我爱他们两个 你来选 |
[11:52] | No. I can’t do that. You’ve gotta choose. | 我不要 得是你选 |
[11:55] | But if you follow your heart, God will understand. | 但如果你遵从内心 上帝会理解的 |
[12:00] | Then Spence. | 那就斯宾思吧 |
[12:03] | I…choose…Spence. | 我选斯宾思 |
[12:09] | See? I told you. God’s fine with it. | 看吧 我就说 上帝能接受 |
[12:13] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[12:15] | Wait. Where you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[12:17] | To break rule number seven with Spence. | 和斯宾思去犯第七条戒律 |
[12:19] | Maybe a few times. | 可能还好几次 |
[12:24] | I had a seizure? | 我犯癫痫了吗 |
[12:25] | You’re lucky Carmen was there to call the paramedics. | 卡门在边上打了急救电话 算你幸运 |
[12:28] | Adrian, how did this happen? What were you doing? | 艾德里安 怎么会这样的 你在干什么 |
[12:32] | I don’t recall. | 我不记得了 |
[12:34] | What did Carmen say I was doing? | 卡门说了我在干什么吗 |
[12:35] | She said she found you on the sofa in the study. | 她说发现你在书房的沙发上 |
[12:38] | Oh. Then there you have it. | 那就是这样 |
[12:40] | Mr. Powell, how you feeling? | 鲍威尔先生 您感觉如何 |
[12:42] | Better, thanks. When can I go home? | 好多了 谢谢 我什么时候能回家 |
[12:44] | First, I need to ask you about the wounds we found on your body. | 首先 我得问问您身上的伤是怎么回事 |
[12:47] | What wounds? | 什么伤 |
[12:48] | We found bruising on his back, thighs, and buttocks. | 他们在他的背后 大腿与臀部发现了瘀伤 |
[12:52] | Can you explain how they got there? | 您能解释下是怎么来的吗 |
[12:54] | I’d prefer not to. | 我想还是不要了 |
[12:56] | You son of a bitch! I could wring your neck. | 你个混蛋 我该勒死你的 |
[12:58] | Mrs. Powell, that’s enough. | 鲍威尔太太 够了 |
[13:00] | Your husband’s wounds are consistent with abuse. | 您丈夫的伤符合虐待行为 |
[13:02] | So I have to ask, are you beating him? | 我必须要问 您在殴打他吗 |
[13:05] | For God’s sake! Adrian, tell him the truth. | 我的老天 艾德里安 跟他说实话 |
[13:10] | – She’s beating me. – Adrian! | -她是在打我 -艾德里安 |
[13:12] | All right. I only wish she was beating me. | 好吧 她要是打我就好了 |
[13:14] | The truth is… | 事实是 |
[13:17] | I’m into S&M. | 我喜欢性虐 |
[13:19] | – It’s my fun little hobby. – I see. | -这是我的小爱好 -我明白了 |
[13:21] | I see. | 明白了 |
[13:22] | Did you go back to that disgusting sex club again? | 你又回那家恶心的性爱俱乐部了吗 |
[13:24] | Adrian, you cannot do this anymore. | 艾德里安 你不能再这样了 |
[13:27] | – Do you hear me? Never again. – Your wife’s right. | -听见了吗 不要去 -您妻子说得对 |
[13:29] | Your blood pressure is through the roof. | 您的血压非常高 |
[13:31] | This hobby is putting terrible stress on your body. | 这爱好给您身体的负担太大了 |
[13:34] | – You have to quit. – Cold turkey? | -您必须停止 -立马就停吗 |
[13:37] | Not even a few nipple clamps? | 都不能先换成乳头夹什么的吗 |
[13:38] | Oh, dear God. | 天啊 |
[13:40] | Everything. | 所有都要停 |
[13:41] | Mr. Powell, you had a seizure today. | 鲍威尔先生 您今天犯了癫痫 |
[13:44] | Keep it up, you’re at risk for heart attack and stroke. | 再不停止 就有心脏病和中风的危险 |
[13:47] | Your little hobby could be fatal. | 您这小爱好可能是致命的 |
[13:58] | Tough day? | 今天不顺吗 |
[14:00] | Jesse. You’re still here. | 杰西 你还没走 |
[14:03] | I am. Is that all right? | 是的 可以吗 |
[14:05] | I just — well, I wasn’t expecting you. | 我没想着能看到你 |
[14:06] | I thought you’d be gone by now. | 以为这时候你已经走了 |
[14:08] | I figured you’d be tired, | 我猜你可能挺累 |
[14:09] | so I thought I’d stay late and make you…dinner. | 所以就想留下来给你…做晚餐 |
[14:15] | What? | 什么 |
[14:20] | I hope you like lasagna. | 希望你喜欢千层面 |
[14:22] | That’s kind of the only thing I can make. | 那也是我唯一会做的东西了 |
[14:24] | Oh, my God. You didn’t have to do this. | 天啊 你不用这样的 |
[14:28] | I know…but I wanted to. | 我知道 但我想 |
[14:34] | – Wine? – Yes, please. | -要酒吗 -好 谢谢 |
[14:37] | This is so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[14:38] | Now I feel like I’m not paying you enough. | 现在我觉得给你的工资不够高了 |
[14:40] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[14:42] | If you leave the dishes in the sink, | 你把盘子放水池里 |
[14:43] | I’ll clean ’em up tomorrow. | 我明天来了会洗 |
[14:48] | Hey, uh, Jesse… | 杰西… |
[14:50] | do you wanna stay and have dinner with me? | 你想留下来跟我一起吃晚餐吗 |
[14:54] | I’d love to, | 好啊 |
[14:56] | unless you want to unwind by yourself. | 除非你想一个人放松下 |
[14:58] | After the day I’ve had, it’d be nice to talk to someone. | 过了这样一天 有个人说说话也挺好 |
[15:01] | Cool. I’ll grab an extra plate. | 好 我再去拿个盘子 |
[15:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:09] | It’s time for bed, honey. | 该睡觉了 亲爱的 |
[15:12] | Is that a card for Mommy? | 这贺卡是做给妈妈的吗 |
[15:15] | Well, let’s give it to her at the hospital tomorrow, okay? | 我们明天去医院的时候给她 好不好 |
[15:17] | Can I have five more minutes to finish? | 能再给我五分钟画完吗 |
[15:20] | Sure. But then it’s bedtime, okay? | 好的 但画完就该睡觉了 好吗 |
[15:23] | All right. Mwah! I’ll go get your room ready. | 真乖 我去帮你铺床 |
[15:48] | These were in your room. | 这个在你房间里 |
[15:51] | Why did you have them? | 你怎么会有的 |
[15:54] | Katy, tell me. | 凯蒂 告诉我 |
[15:57] | Mommy was sad. | 妈妈很伤心 |
[16:00] | I put them in her drink so she would feel better. | 我把它放在酒里 想让她变开心 |
[16:03] | What? | 什么 |
[16:05] | You almost killed her! | 你差点害死她 |
[16:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:09] | Do you have any idea what we’ve done for you, | 你知道我们都为你做了什么 |
[16:11] | how much we’ve risked? | 冒了多大风险吗 |
[16:13] | What’s wrong with you?! | 你是怎么回事 |
[16:21] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[16:22] | I mean, it’s just hard to believe | 我是说 很难相信 |
[16:24] | that Taylor would try to kill herself. | 泰勒会想自杀 |
[16:26] | It’s not like her. | 不像她的性格 |
[16:27] | Did she have a reason? | 她有自杀的理由吗 |
[16:29] | Well, she’s been under a lot of stress lately. | 她最近压力挺大的 |
[16:32] | Sounds like their marriage is on the rocks. | 他们的婚姻好像很危险 |
[16:34] | And that little girl they adopted is kinda… | 他们领养的那个小姑娘又有点… |
[16:38] | What? | 什么 |
[16:39] | No, I feel awful saying it. | 不 我不该说这话 |
[16:41] | Well, now you have to say it. | 现在你必须得说了 |
[16:45] | Creepy. | 吓人 |
[16:46] | Katy’s a little bit creepy. | 凯蒂有点吓人 |
[16:48] | Well, you know, in my unit, | 你知道吗 在我们小队里 |
[16:50] | we had this guy, Crocker, | 有个人 叫克罗克 |
[16:51] | and everyone thought he was creepy. | 大家都觉得他很吓人 |
[16:54] | But it turns out that he’d just seen some scary stuff, you know? | 但结果是他看到了些恐怖的东西 你知道吗 |
[16:58] | He was really just afraid. | 他当时真的只是害怕 |
[17:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:01] | Now I feel like a jerk. | 现在我像个混蛋了 |
[17:03] | No, no. You probably just had a little too much to drink. | 不不不 你可能只是喝得有点多了 |
[17:05] | I swear, I don’t normally | 我发誓 我一般不会 |
[17:07] | go around talking trash about little kids. | 到处讲小孩子的坏话 |
[17:09] | I’m not a bad person. | 我不坏 |
[17:11] | Actually, I think you’re a really good person. | 其实我觉得你是个十足的大好人 |
[17:15] | You barely know me. | 你几乎都不了解我 |
[17:17] | Still, I can tell — | 但我还是看得出来 |
[17:19] | the way that you love your friends, | 你对你朋友们的爱 |
[17:20] | the fact that you started your business just to help people. | 你发展事业只是为了帮助别人 |
[17:24] | That’s nice of you to say. | 你这样说真好 |
[17:26] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[17:29] | You’re amazing. | 你非常棒 |
[17:39] | It’s getting late. I should — I should go. | 太晚了 我…我得走了 |
[17:42] | You don’t have to. | 不一定非得走啊 |
[17:44] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[17:54] | Rosie? | 罗西 |
[17:57] | Hola, papi. | 好啊 孩子他爸 |
[18:01] | You look really hot. | 你看上去可真性感 |
[18:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:05] | You look really…wet. | 你看上去可真…湿 |
[18:10] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s, um, it’s pouring outside. | 是啊 外面下了大雨 |
[18:13] | Hmm. I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[18:18] | Uh, what’s — what’s happening here? | 怎么…怎么回事 |
[18:19] | I’m just…getting you out of these wet clothes. | 我只是…帮你脱掉这些湿衣服 |
[18:24] | Don’t want you to catch a cold. | 不想让你感冒 |
[18:32] | This is unexpected. | 我可没料到这个 |
[18:35] | Miguel’s still at Ernesto’s. | 米格尔还在欧内斯托家 |
[18:38] | And we have the whole apartment to ourselves. | 这整间屋子都是我们的了 |
[18:46] | I know I haven’t been very romantic lately. | 我知道我最近表现得很不浪漫 |
[18:51] | Do you think you could forgive me? | 你觉得你能原谅我吗 |
[18:53] | You know what? I think that I can. | 你知道 我觉得我能 |
[19:00] | Mmm. God, that feels great. | 上帝啊 感觉真棒 |
[19:04] | I’m glad. Please don’t talk about God right now, okay? | 我很高兴 能不要提到上帝吗 |
[19:06] | Oh, yeah. Whatever you want. | 行啊 随便你 |
[19:10] | I love you, Spence. | 我爱你 斯宾思 |
[19:13] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[19:24] | Aah! What was that? | 那是什么 |
[19:25] | Lightning. Yeah, I think it hit the building. | 闪电 感觉好像劈到这幢楼了 |
[19:28] | We got struck by lightning? | 我们被闪电劈了 |
[19:30] | Yeah, I guess we did. | 我想是的 |
[19:35] | Rosie, what the hell? | 罗西 搞什么 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry. | 对不起 我真是 太抱歉了 |
[19:46] | Katy? Sweetheart, wake up. | 凯蒂 亲爱的 该起床了 |
[19:51] | We’re going to see Mommy. | 我们要去看妈妈了 |
[19:53] | Katy? | 凯蒂 |
[19:58] | Katy?! | 凯蒂 |
[20:09] | Katy? | 凯蒂 |
[20:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[20:17] | Katy, it’s very early. | 凯蒂 一大清早的 |
[20:19] | I’m gonna require coffee for this interaction. | 我得先来点咖啡才应付得来 |
[20:23] | Would you like some? | 你要来点吗 |
[20:24] | Kids don’t drink coffee. | 小孩子不能喝咖啡 |
[20:26] | Oh, good. She speaks. | 太棒了 她还会说话 |
[20:30] | Now tell me why you’re loitering at my front door | 来告诉我你为什么像一个流浪汉似的 |
[20:32] | like a vagabond. | 坐在我家前门 |
[20:33] | I ran away. | 我离家出走了 |
[20:38] | That’s very dramatic. | 这真是太戏剧性了 |
[20:42] | Why did you run away? | 你为什么要离家出走 |
[20:48] | Daddy doesn’t want me anymore. | 爸爸不想再要我了 |
[20:52] | Well, I am sure that isn’t true. | 我相信那不是真的 |
[21:00] | It’s all right, darling. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[21:07] | Everything is going to be just… | 一切都会… |
[21:11] | fine. | 好的 |
[21:16] | Zoila, where do you keep the laundry detergent?! | 佐拉 你把洗衣液放哪里了 |
[21:20] | In the cabinet above the washer! | 洗衣机上的柜子里 |
[21:24] | It’s not there! | 不在那里 |
[21:33] | Oh, never mind! I found it! | 算了 我找到了 |
[21:42] | Zoila, where do you keep the fabric softener?! | 佐拉 你把柔顺剂放哪里了 |
[21:48] | See? You were always better at this stuff. | 你瞧 你一向很擅长做这些事 |
[21:50] | I guess that’s why you love being a maid. | 我想这就是你为什么喜欢当女佣吧 |
[21:51] | Yep, I’m living the dream. | 是啊 我实现了我的梦想 |
[21:53] | You know, I wanna tell you, I’m really sorry about Pablo. | 我想跟你说 帕布罗的事我很遗憾 |
[21:56] | I always liked him. | 我一直很喜欢他 |
[21:57] | – You didn’t come to the funeral. – I wasn’t invited. | -你都没来葬礼 -没有邀请我啊 |
[21:59] | You don’t send invitations to a funeral. | 葬礼不会给人发邀请 |
[22:01] | How was I supposed to know that? | 我怎么知道 |
[22:04] | Well, at least a little bit of Pablo still lives on. | 至少这里还有一个小帕布罗 |
[22:06] | Am I having a niece or a nephew? | 我要有侄女还是侄子呢 |
[22:08] | Yeah, one of those. | 不是这个就是那个啦 |
[22:10] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[22:14] | Zoila, you don’t seem very excited about this baby. | 佐拉 你对这个孩子好像并不是很激动 |
[22:16] | What are you talking about? I’m…over the moon. | 你在说什么呢 我都乐坏了 |
[22:18] | Oh, come on. You can’t fool me. | 得了吧 你骗不了我 |
[22:19] | When you were pregnant with Valentina, you were different. | 你怀瓦伦蒂娜的时候完全不一样 |
[22:21] | Of course I was different. | 我当然不一样了 |
[22:22] | I was a newlywed. I had my whole life ahead of me. | 我那时刚结婚 前程一片光明 |
[22:25] | Well, I’m just saying, you might be old and single now, | 我只是说 你现在可能又老又是单身 |
[22:26] | but you shouldn’t take it out on the baby. | 但你还是得多关心一下宝宝 |
[22:28] | – When are you going home? – Excuse me? | -你什么时候回去 -你说什么 |
[22:30] | You said you were here to help, | 你说你是来帮我的 |
[22:31] | but all you do is criticize me and pester me | 但你只会批评我 打击我 |
[22:34] | and make me do your laundry. | 让我帮你洗衣服 |
[22:37] | – When are you going home? – I can’t. | -你什么时候回家 -我不能回去 |
[22:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:43] | Victor and I are getting a divorce. | 维克托和我要离婚了 |
[22:51] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:55] | There, there. | 好了 好了 |
[23:02] | So is it okay if I stay for a while? | 所以我能再留几天吗 |
[23:08] | Hey. Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[23:10] | Oh, yes, good. Carmen, I need to talk to you, too. | 可以 卡门 我也得和你谈谈 |
[23:13] | I put Adrian Powell in the hospital. | 我把艾德里安·鲍威尔弄进医院了 |
[23:17] | You first. | 你先说吧 |
[23:19] | Adrian was blackmailing you to torture him? | 艾德里安一直在勒索你 让你折磨他 |
[23:22] | I tried to stop, but he wouldn’t listen. | 我想停止这样做的 可是他不听 |
[23:25] | So please, don’t be mad at me. | 所以求你不要对我生气 |
[23:27] | Look, this may have started as consensual, | 也许刚开始是你情我愿的事 |
[23:29] | but ultimately, you told Adrian “No.” | 但最终 你拒绝了艾德里安 |
[23:32] | And he coerced you. It’s not right. | 而他还是强迫你 这样做不对 |
[23:34] | I just thought you were gonna yell at me a little. | 我还以为你会冲着我骂上几句呢 |
[23:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:37] | Because… the whole boss-employee thing. | 因为…雇主雇员什么的啦 |
[23:39] | You’re such a stickler for the rules. | 你可循规蹈矩了 |
[23:41] | Not lately. | 最近不是 |
[23:44] | I kissed Jesse. | 我亲了杰西 |
[23:46] | What? You lucky bitch! | 什么 你这个走运的小婊子 |
[23:48] | No, no, it was wrong. | 不不不 这样做不对 |
[23:51] | As soon as I kissed him, he said he had to go. | 我亲了他以后 他就说要走了 |
[23:53] | He was so uncomfortable. | 他特别不自在 |
[23:55] | Maybe you’re a bad kisser. | 也许你吻技很差 |
[23:56] | – I mean, you look like a bad kisser. – I am not a bad kisser! | -你看起来吻技就很差 -我吻技不差 |
[23:59] | I just… I misread the situation. | 我只是 误会了当时的情况 |
[24:02] | I thought he was sending me signals. | 我以为他在给我暗示 |
[24:04] | – What were the signals? – He made dinner, | -什么暗示 -他做了晚餐 |
[24:06] | he served wine, he did the dishes. | 给我添酒 还洗了碗 |
[24:09] | Por supuesto, he’s your maid. | 当然啦 他是你佣人 |
[24:11] | – He told me I was amazing. – So what? | -他说我很棒 -那又怎样 |
[24:13] | I tell all my bosses they’re amazing, | 我跟所有老板说他们很棒 |
[24:15] | especially if I want a raise. | 尤其是我要加薪的时候 |
[24:17] | He was just being a good maid, and I was being a predator. | 他想当好佣人 而我占他便宜 |
[24:21] | Oh, my God. I’m Adrian Powell. | 天 我成艾德里安·鲍威尔了 |
[24:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, you’re a total perv. | 没错 你个色鬼 |
[24:27] | Now what am I gonna do about the real Adrian Powell? | 那我要怎么对付真正的艾德里安·鲍威尔 |
[24:31] | I think I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[24:38] | Reina! | 雷娜 |
[24:41] | You’re making a mess! | 你又搞破坏了 |
[24:42] | Well, excuse me. I’m sad about Victor. | 抱歉 我在为维克托伤心 |
[24:44] | You don’t know what it’s like to lose a husband. | 你不知道失去丈夫的感觉 |
[24:46] | Pablo’s dead, and Javi left me on my wedding day. | 帕布罗死了 哈维结婚当天离我而去 |
[24:49] | God, Zoila, do you always have to make it about you? | 天 佐拉 你总要把话题拉回自己身上吗 |
[24:55] | Is there a chance Victor will take you back? | 维克托可能会让你回去吗 |
[24:59] | – Doubtful. – Are you sure? | -难说 -你确定吗 |
[25:00] | I tried, but he wouldn’t listen. | 我尝试过 但他不听 |
[25:02] | I guess just stuck with me forever. | 我想就是这样了 |
[25:07] | Zoila, it is great to see you, but… | 佐拉 见到你很高兴 但 |
[25:10] | what are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[25:12] | Well, I heard about the divorce from Reina, | 我听说你和雷娜离婚了 |
[25:13] | and I wanted to see how you were doing. | 我想看看你怎么样了 |
[25:16] | How’s Victor? | 维克托怎么样了 |
[25:18] | You know, you always hear about divorce and… Mm. | 要知道你总能听说别人离婚 |
[25:21] | …how hard it is. Mm-hmm. | 离婚有多难过 |
[25:23] | But I’m doing great. | 但我不难过 |
[25:30] | Well, maybe it hasn’t sunk in yet. | 是吧 也许感情还没破裂呢 |
[25:32] | Let me guess. | 我大概懂了 |
[25:34] | She’s staying with you, and she’s driving you nuts. | 她住到你那儿去了 把你逼疯了 |
[25:36] | What? No! | 什么 没有 |
[25:39] | I love my sister. | 我爱我妹妹 |
[25:41] | In fact, I’m worried about her. | 其实我担心她 |
[25:43] | She’s devastated about the breakup. | 她为离婚的事伤心欲绝 |
[25:45] | I’m sorry she’s in pain, but I can’t be with her anymore. | 抱歉她很痛苦 但我不能再和她在一起了 |
[25:48] | Look, Reina can be difficult. | 雷娜很难相处 |
[25:50] | Nobody knows that better than I do. | 没人比我更了解她 |
[25:52] | But she also has many wonderful qualities. | 但她也有许多优点 |
[25:54] | Like what? | 比如 |
[25:55] | Mm, she’s very beautiful. And she’s spunky. | 她很美 充满活力 |
[25:59] | But more importantly, she loves the heck out of you. | 但更重要的是 她爱死你了 |
[26:03] | Did Reina tell you why we’re getting a divorce? | 雷娜跟你说我们离婚的原因了吗 |
[26:06] | – Just that you’ve grown apart. – She cheated on me. | -你们有隔阂了 -她出轨了 |
[26:09] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:13] | But are you really willing to throw everything away | 但你真愿意因为一个错误 |
[26:15] | because of one mistake? | 就完全翻篇吗 |
[26:16] | More than one. She made a couple of mistakes. | 不止一次 她错过几次 |
[26:18] | Dozens of mistakes. | 几十次 |
[26:19] | Okay, let’s not get bogged down in the number. | 别在意具体数字 |
[26:21] | The point is that she’s very, very, very sorry. | 重点是她真的非常十分抱歉 |
[26:24] | Zoila… | 佐拉 |
[26:26] | if you knew the whole story, | 如果你知道事情的全部 |
[26:28] | you would not be defending her. | 不就不会帮她说话了 |
[26:30] | Well, what’s the whole story? | 事情的全部是什么 |
[26:33] | One of the men that Reina slept with… | 雷娜睡过的人就包括 |
[26:37] | was Pablo. | 帕布罗 |
[26:40] | Pablo? | 帕布罗 |
[26:44] | My Pablo? | 我的帕布罗 |
[26:48] | Yes, it’s Michael Stappord. | 没错 我是迈克尔·斯塔普德 |
[26:51] | Uh, yeah, I’m looking for my little girl. | 没错 我在找我女儿 |
[26:53] | Have — have you… | 你见到 |
[26:54] | have you seen her wandering around at all? | 你见到她在附近吗 |
[26:58] | Never mind. I found her. | 没事了 我找到她了 |
[27:02] | I believe you know this young lady. | 我相信你认识这个小姑娘 |
[27:04] | Oh, Evelyn, thank you. | 伊芙琳 谢谢你 |
[27:06] | Katy, you scared me. Are you all right? Katy! | 凯蒂 你吓坏我了 你没事吧 凯蒂 |
[27:10] | Katy! | 凯蒂 |
[27:15] | Where did you find her? | 你在哪儿找到她的 |
[27:16] | Actually, she found me. | 其实是她来找的我 |
[27:19] | She’s a lovely girl, Michael. | 她很乖巧 迈克尔 |
[27:21] | You’re very lucky to have her in your life. | 你生命中有她非常幸运 |
[27:23] | I’m not really that great with kids. | 我不太擅长照顾孩子 |
[27:24] | It’s more…Taylor’s thing. | 一般都是泰勒在照顾 |
[27:28] | You know, Adrian and I discussed adopting after Barrett died. | 巴雷特死后 艾德里安和我谈过领养的事 |
[27:32] | But…Adrian was against the idea, | 但艾德里安不同意 |
[27:34] | so we never did anything about it. | 所以从没照顾过孩子 |
[27:37] | I understand. It’s a lot to take on. | 我懂 要学的很多 |
[27:41] | The truth is, all children are frustrating. | 其实小孩们都很烦人 |
[27:44] | And they ruin every nice thing they touch. | 他们破坏所有碰到的好东西 |
[27:47] | But at the end of the day, | 但最终 |
[27:50] | they are a gift to be cherished, | 他们都是珍贵的礼物 |
[27:52] | because you never know when they might leave you. | 因为你不知道他们什么时候可能会离开你 |
[28:04] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:06] | It’s a petition for annulment. | 婚姻无效申请 |
[28:08] | We both sign this paper, send it to the church | 我俩签字 送去教堂 |
[28:11] | to make it clear we are not married anymore. | 就清楚说明我俩不再是夫妻了 |
[28:15] | You married another man. | 你嫁给了另一个人 |
[28:17] | I think it’s pretty clear. | 我觉得很清楚了 |
[28:19] | My priest says that in the eyes of God, | 我的神父说 在上帝眼中 |
[28:20] | you are still my husband. | 你仍是我丈夫 |
[28:23] | That’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[28:24] | No, it’s not. | 并没有 |
[28:26] | I made a commitment to Spence, and I am not going to break it. | 我向斯宾思做出了承诺 我不能食言 |
[28:30] | But the priest told you it was wrong. | 但神父说那样不对 |
[28:32] | That’s why you have to sign this, | 所以你得签字 |
[28:34] | so I can get right with God. | 这样就不会忤逆上帝 |
[28:36] | This says our marriage wasn’t real, | 这上面说我们的婚姻不真实 |
[28:39] | that I tricked you or forced you into it. | 我欺诈了你 或强迫了你 |
[28:44] | That is not true. | 但我并没有 |
[28:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:49] | Ernesto, por favor. | 欧内斯托 拜托你 |
[28:51] | I need you to release me. | 你得放弃我 |
[28:54] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[28:56] | You feel guilty and it’s breaking your heart. | 你很愧疚 也很伤心 |
[28:58] | Yes. Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:00] | And that’s why I’m gonna help you. | 所以我得帮你 |
[29:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:04] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[29:06] | You don’t want me to sign this. | 你不想要我签字 |
[29:07] | Yes, I do. | 我需要 |
[29:09] | Then why did you come here, asking me for my permission, | 那你为什么来这里请求我同意 |
[29:13] | which you know I would never give? | 而你知道我不会同意的 |
[29:17] | Why did you show up looking so beautiful… | 为什么你出现了 是这样的美丽… |
[29:22] | it hurts my eyes? | 以致于灼伤了我的眼睛 |
[29:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:27] | But I have to listen to my heart. | 但我必须听从我内心的声音 |
[29:53] | What is your heart saying now? | 你内心的声音现在在说什么 |
[30:00] | Zoila! I know you gave me money for groceries, | 佐拉 我知道你给我钱是让我去购物的 |
[30:02] | but I have to get a manicure. Hope that’s okay. | 但我必须得做个指甲 希望这不成问题 |
[30:06] | You slept with Pablo? How could you? | 你和帕布罗睡了 你怎么能这样做 |
[30:08] | Gross. I didn’t sleep with Pablo. | 这太恶心了 我没和帕布罗睡 |
[30:10] | I talked to Victor. | 我和维克托谈过了 |
[30:12] | Okay, I did it, but it was years ago. | 我是和他睡了 但这是猴年马月的事了 |
[30:14] | You were barely even married. | 你那时候差点离婚了 |
[30:16] | Yeah, sisters share, but they don’t share that. | 姐妹不分彼此 但她们不会共享自己的恋人 |
[30:18] | Zoila, please! | 佐拉 拜托了 |
[30:20] | Pablo was a bad guy. You left him! | 帕布罗是个坏男人 你抛弃了他 |
[30:21] | Plus, he’s dead now, so who cares? | 再说了 他人都死了 谁还在乎 |
[30:23] | This is about you. I made my peace with Pablo. | 我是生你的气 我和他握手言和了 |
[30:26] | He may have been a son of a bitch, | 他可能是一个混蛋 |
[30:27] | but he was my son of a bitch! | 但他是我的混蛋 |
[30:29] | Listen, listen. | 听着 听着 |
[30:31] | I am so, so sorry you found out. | 我真的很抱歉你发现了这件事 |
[30:35] | I always looked out for you. Always! | 我总是全心全意为你着想 一直都是这样 |
[30:39] | But all you do is take! | 可你 只会抢我的东西 |
[30:40] | My clothes! My car! My husband! | 我的衣服 我的车 我的丈夫 |
[30:44] | You’re a leech, and I want nothing to do with you. | 你就是个米虫 我不想和你有任何瓜葛 |
[30:46] | No, no! No, please! I don’t have anywhere else to go! | 不不不 求求你了 我没有别处可去了 |
[30:49] | I don’t care. I want you the hell outta here. | 我不管 我要你滚出去 |
[30:55] | Zoila! Zoila! | 佐拉 佐拉 |
[30:58] | Zoila. | 佐拉 |
[31:10] | Zoila, I am so, so sorry. | 佐拉 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[31:12] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[31:18] | There we go. | 找到了 |
[31:19] | What does that mean? The baby’s okay? | 这说明什么 孩子好吗 |
[31:21] | The baby is going to be just fine. | 孩子会没事的 |
[31:23] | It just took you so long to find a heartbeat. | 只是 你过了好久才找到孩子的心跳 |
[31:25] | Yeah, sometimes it takes a minute. | 有的时候是需要一点时间的 |
[31:27] | I think she was just being coy. | 我觉得她只是害羞了 |
[31:31] | It’s a girl? | 是个女孩 |
[31:32] | Oh, my God. Zoila, I’m so sorry. You didn’t wanna know the sex. | 天啊 佐拉我很抱歉 你不想知道性别的 |
[31:35] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[31:40] | Valentina’s getting a sister. | 瓦伦蒂娜要有个妹妹了 |
[31:43] | Zoila. What’s wrong? The baby’s okay. | 佐拉 怎么了 孩子很好 |
[31:48] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[31:51] | I wasn’t sure I wanted this baby. | 我之前不确定我是不是想要这个孩子 |
[31:59] | There were times I thought everything would be easier | 我甚至曾想过如果这个孩子流掉了 |
[32:01] | if it would just go away. | 事情就会简单很多 |
[32:06] | But when I thought I might lose it… | 但当我想到我会失去它… |
[32:08] | her. | 她 |
[32:12] | When I thought something was gonna happen to her today… | 当我想到她今天可能遭遇不测… |
[32:18] | I realized… | 我意识到了… |
[32:21] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[32:27] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[32:29] | Oh, my God! She’s perfect. | 天啊 她太可爱了 |
[32:32] | All right, no more surfing down the stairs, please? | 小心点别再摔下楼梯了 好吗 |
[32:35] | And you’ll need to stay off that ankle for a couple of weeks. | 你这几周还要避免脚踝着力 |
[32:37] | Do you have anybody who can take care of you? | 你有什么人可以照顾你 |
[32:39] | – She sure does. – No! | -她当然有 -不要 |
[32:41] | Don’t worry, sis. Don’t worry. | 别担心 姐姐 别担心 |
[32:43] | I’m gonna take care of everything. | 我会照顾好你的 |
[32:49] | All this time, you were engaging in sadomasochism | 这么长时间里 你居然在我的鼻子底下 |
[32:53] | with my husband in my house, | 和我的丈夫 在我的房子里 |
[32:56] | right under my nose? | 玩性虐游戏 |
[32:58] | I am really, really sorry. | 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[33:02] | Carmen realizes it was a mistake to ever agree to it. | 卡门意识到她同意这件事是不对的 |
[33:06] | But ultimately, Adrian threatened her job, | 但后来 艾德里安威胁要辞掉她 |
[33:10] | and she couldn’t say no. | 她不得不从 |
[33:11] | Well, I appreciate your candor | 谢谢你的坦诚 |
[33:14] | and I will deal with Adrian accordingly. | 我会相应地处罚艾德里安的 |
[33:18] | As for you, Carmen | 至于你 卡门 |
[33:22] | Yes? | 您说 |
[33:23] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[33:26] | You see? I don’t know why I listen to you. | 你看到没 我都不知道我为什么要听你的 |
[33:28] | – Never tell the truth. – Just a minute. | -决不能坦白啊 -请等一下 |
[33:32] | Carmen is an employee in your house, | 卡门是你家里的雇员 |
[33:35] | and Adrian created a hostile work environment for her. | 而艾德里安对她造成了敌意工作环境 |
[33:38] | You do not know the meaning of the word “Hostile.” | 你都不知道”敌意”这个词是什么意思 |
[33:42] | Evelyn, if you fire her now, it will seem like | 艾芙琳 如果你现在解雇她 在我看来 |
[33:46] | you’re retaliating against her for complaining, | 这是你针对她的投诉进行报复 |
[33:49] | and that’s wrongful termination. | 这就是不当解雇 |
[33:51] | – Beg pardon? – That’s right, lady. We know the law. | -再说一遍 -没错 女士 我们懂法 |
[33:54] | With your deep pockets, | 照你这样丰厚的资产 |
[33:56] | the damages from a lawsuit would cost… | 诉讼的损失高达… |
[33:59] | millions. | 数百万 |
[34:01] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[34:01] | And the case could drag on for years. | 而且这个案子可能会一拖数年 |
[34:05] | Don’t you want to avoid all that? | 你不希望避免这些吗 |
[34:07] | Go…go back to the money. | 我们倒回到说钱的部分 |
[34:08] | I could get millions from her? | 我可以从她那里拿到几百万吗 |
[34:10] | Oh, dear, I think there has been a misunderstanding. | 亲爱的 我觉得这是个误会 |
[34:15] | I would never fire Carmen. | 我绝对不会解雇卡门 |
[34:17] | Yes, you would. You just did! Fire me! | 不 你会的 你刚刚就这么做了 快解雇我 |
[34:19] | Oh, don’t be absurd. You’re a wonderful housekeeper. | 别开玩笑了 你是个优秀的女佣 |
[34:22] | That’s a lie! | 你在撒谎 |
[34:23] | Stop selling yourself short. | 别再贬低你自己了 |
[34:26] | You are… | 你绝对是… |
[34:28] | one of a kind. | 万中无一的 |
[34:31] | Now get back to work. | 快回去工作吧 |
[34:33] | These floor aren’t gonna clean themselves. | 这些地板可不会自己就变干净的 |
[34:38] | …dignos de las promesas de Cristo. | …值得基督的承诺 |
[34:41] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[34:44] | Sorry. I didn’t wanna interrupt. Rosie, what’s wrong? | 对不起 我无意打扰 罗西 怎么了 |
[34:52] | I’m afraid God is angry with me, | 我害怕上帝生我的气了 |
[34:55] | and that’s why we were struck by lightning. | 所以那时才会有闪电劈我们 |
[34:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:00] | The church says I’m still married to Ernesto. | 神父说我依然是欧内斯托的妻子 |
[35:05] | So that’s why you’ve been so distant lately? | 所以你最近一直疏远我 |
[35:09] | I think being with you is a sin. | 我觉得和你在一起是罪孽的 |
[35:11] | Look, Rosie, that lightning — it was just a coincidence. | 听着 罗西 那道闪电 它只是个巧合 |
[35:16] | It’s not just God. | 并不仅仅是上帝 |
[35:19] | Spence… | 斯宾思 |
[35:23] | the last thing I want to do is hurt you, | 我最不想做的就是伤害你 |
[35:27] | but… | 但… |
[35:30] | I am having feelings for Ernesto. | 我还对欧内斯托有感觉 |
[35:33] | Ever since he came back… | 自从他回来之后… |
[35:35] | I’ve been trying to fight it. | 我努力和这种感觉抗争 |
[35:38] | But I can’t deny it anymore. | 但我不能再自欺欺人了 |
[35:41] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[35:42] | I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[35:47] | You still love him? | 你还爱着他吗 |
[35:48] | I never stopped, | 我一直爱着他 |
[35:50] | even when I thought he was dead. | 就算我以为他死了的时候 |
[35:52] | So… | 所以 |
[35:57] | Are you going back to him? | 你要回到他身边吗 |
[35:59] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[36:01] | But it’s not fair to you | 但是你妻子还爱着别人 |
[36:04] | to have a wife who also loves someone else. | 这对你来说不公平 |
[36:07] | Rosie, don’t do this. I love you. | 罗西 别这样 我爱你 |
[36:10] | I love you, too, so much. | 我也爱你 好爱你 |
[36:16] | But I don’t know what else to do. | 但我不知道还能做什么 |
[36:32] | Hey, Jesse. Can we talk? | 杰西 我们能谈谈吗 |
[36:36] | Is this about the other night? | 是因为那晚的事吗 |
[36:37] | Yes. I owe you an apology. | 是的 我欠你个道歉 |
[36:40] | I am so sorry about what happened after dinner. | 对晚饭后的事我很抱歉 |
[36:45] | I made…an advance on you. | 我挑逗了你 |
[36:49] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[36:49] | I thought we were having a moment, | 我还以为我们动情了 |
[36:51] | and I got carried away. | 我失控了 |
[36:53] | I hope you will accept my apology, and we can move on. | 希望你能接受我的道歉 这样我们就能翻篇了 |
[36:56] | No. I don’t accept. | 不 我不接受 |
[36:59] | I’m trying to make things right here, Jesse. | 我在努力纠正错误 杰西 |
[37:04] | If anything, I was afraid of taking advantage of you. | 是我害怕占你便宜 |
[37:08] | Of me? | 占我便宜吗 |
[37:08] | You had had a few too many, and I just… | 你喝得有点多 我只是 |
[37:10] | I wanted our first… | 我希望我们的第一次 |
[37:13] | whatever…to be sober. | 不管是什么第一次 是清醒的 |
[37:18] | I was trying to be a gentleman. | 我想做个绅士 |
[37:22] | So… that’s why you left? | 那就是你离开的原因吗 |
[37:27] | – Not because I… – Kissed me? | -不是因为我 -吻了我吗 |
[37:29] | No. | 不是 |
[37:32] | I’ve been wanting to kiss you | 我第一次见到你的时候 |
[37:34] | since the first time I met you. | 就想吻你了 |
[37:46] | S-sorry. Let me just — | 对不起 让我… |
[37:48] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[37:49] | My maid will clean it up in the morning. | 我的佣人早上会来清理的 |
[37:59] | So you told Evelyn everything, and she didn’t fire you? | 你跟伊芙琳说了一切 她没炒了你吗 |
[38:03] | Well, I didn’t mention you. | 我没提到你 |
[38:05] | But, yeah, I still have a job. | 但是没错 我还有一份工作 |
[38:07] | And I don’t have to hurt Mr. Powell anymore. | 我没必要再伤害鲍威尔先生了 |
[38:10] | Can I hurt him? | 我能伤害他吗 |
[38:11] | No! It’s over. I mean it. | 不 已经结束了 我是认真的 |
[38:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:16] | Listen… | 听着 |
[38:18] | I wanted to thank you for all your help the other day. | 我想感谢你那天的帮助 |
[38:21] | Well, if you told Evelyn anyway, I guess it didn’t really matter. | 如果你还是告诉了伊芙琳 那就不重要了 |
[38:24] | No, it did matter, to me. | 那对我来说重要啊 |
[38:26] | You were there when I really needed you, | 我真的需要你时你在场 |
[38:29] | and that means a lot. | 那意义重大 |
[38:30] | I’m always gonna be there for you, mon coeur. | 我总是会陪着你的 亲爱的 |
[38:32] | – Not always. – What does that mean? | -不是总是 -那是什么意思 |
[38:34] | I’m just being realistic, Sebastien. | 我只是现实点 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[38:37] | I know you care about me, but you’re married. | 我知道你关心我 但你结婚了 |
[38:44] | I was thinking. | 我在考虑 |
[38:46] | Maybe I… | 也许我 |
[38:48] | don’t have to be married anymore. | 要离婚了 |
[38:51] | But what about your prenup? | 但你的婚前协议呢 |
[38:53] | I thought you couldn’t leave your wife. | 我还以为你不能离开你妻子 |
[38:54] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:57] | I have a plan. | 我有计划 |
[39:02] | I forgot how delicious applesauce is. Mmm! | 我忘了苹果酱有多好吃 |
[39:05] | Please put down your baby food. | 把婴儿食品放下 |
[39:07] | I’d like to speak with you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[39:14] | I know about you and Carmen. | 我知道你跟卡门的事了 |
[39:16] | She told me everything. | 她跟我说了一切 |
[39:18] | And you’re angry. | 你很生气 |
[39:20] | No. I’m resolved. | 不 我下定了决心 |
[39:24] | I have had an epiphany. | 我顿悟了 |
[39:28] | You’ve always done whatever you wanted to do, | 你总是为所欲为 |
[39:33] | and I have always turned a blind eye. | 我总是睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[39:35] | Yes, and that’s always worked out splendidly. | 是啊 那挺不错的 |
[39:39] | For you, maybe. | 对你来说可能是的 |
[39:43] | This health scare wasn’t just a warning for you. | 这次健康危机不仅仅是对你的警告 |
[39:47] | It was a warning for me, too. | 也是对我的警告 |
[39:50] | You’re gonna die one day. | 你总有一天会死的 |
[39:51] | Do you really have to be so morbid? | 你有必要这么变态吗 |
[39:53] | I can’t control you. | 我没法控制你 |
[39:54] | You can’t even control yourself! | 你都无法控制自己 |
[39:56] | You’re ruled by your nether regions. | 你被下半身控制了 |
[39:58] | And one day, perhaps…soon, | 有一天 可能会很快 |
[40:02] | your perversions will kill you, and I will be alone. | 你的性变态会害死你 我会孤独一人 |
[40:05] | – Well, I refuse to be alone. – Evelyn — | -我不要孤单一人 -伊芙琳 |
[40:07] | I’m not finished. | 我还没说完呢 |
[40:12] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[40:14] | you can get your jollies however you please. | 你愿意怎么享乐都行 |
[40:17] | But first, | 但首先 |
[40:19] | you have to give me something I want. | 你必须给我我想要的东西 |
[40:22] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[40:24] | I want a child. | 我想要一个小孩 |
[40:31] | Honey, I’m sorry that I yelled at you the other night. | 亲爱的 对不起那晚我对你嚷嚷了 |
[40:35] | I know you didn’t mean to hurt Mommy. | 我知道你不想伤害妈妈的 |
[40:39] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[40:41] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:42] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[40:44] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[40:47] | But you have to promise me something. | 但你得跟我保证一件事 |
[40:49] | What? | 什么 |
[40:51] | You can’t run away anymore. | 你不能再跑走了 |
[40:54] | People are looking for you. | 有人在找你 |
[40:56] | Bad people. | 坏人 |
[40:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:59] | That’s why you need to stay with us, so Mommy and I can keep you safe. | 所以你得和我们在一起 这样妈妈和我就能保护你 |
[41:05] | You understand me, Katy? | 听懂了吗 凯蒂 |
[41:08] | Are you going to call me Katy forever? | 你这辈子都要叫我凯蒂了吗 |
[41:12] | Yes, sweetheart. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[41:15] | That’s your name now. | 这是你的名字了 |
[41:18] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[41:26] | Hi. I’m friends with Marisol. | 你好 我是玛莉索的朋友 |
[41:30] | She sent me over. | 她派我来的 |
[41:32] | She did? | 是吗 |
[41:33] | My name is Rosie. | 我叫罗西 |
[41:35] | I’m your new maid. | 我是你的新女佣 |
[41:38] | Come in. | 请进 |