Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Here’s to being pregnant and getting left at the altar. 为我怀孕然后在圣坛前被抛弃干杯
[00:04] I can’t believe Javi left you 真不敢相信
[00:05] just because you’re carrying another man’s baby 哈维因为你怀了别人孩子
[00:07] and tried to pass it off as his. 还想骗他是自己的就弃你而去
[00:09] You can stay here with the baby, where you belong. 你可以在这儿养育孩子 这也是你家
[00:12] You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met, 你是我见过最漂亮的女人
[00:15] and I have fallen in love with you. 我觉得我爱上你了
[00:17] They told me you were killed. 他们说你被杀害了
[00:19] But I’m back now. 但是现在我回来了
[00:21] We will all be one big, happy family. 我们会成为幸福的一大家子
[00:24] Men are bad. 男人都很坏
[00:25] We deserve to be punished. 我们就该受惩罚
[00:28] Carmen, that’s a sex thing. 卡门 这是色情服务
[00:29] He said he’d pay me to do it again. 他说他会付钱 让我再来一次
[00:31] I don’t want this man anywhere near you. 我不想让这个男人再靠近你半步
[00:33] This place is a disaster zone. 这里简直是灾区
[00:34] Maybe you should hire a maid. 也许你该雇个佣人
[00:35] He works for me now. 他现在为我工作
[00:36] He’s an absolute professional. 他绝对专业
[00:39] What the hell happened in here? 这里发生了什么事
[00:40] Did you kill him? 你杀了他吗
[00:41] You know, I’ve been trying to call Blanca. Is she home? 布兰卡一直不接电话 她在家吗
[00:44] She quit. Yeah. She took off while we were at dinner. 她辞职了 昨晚我们吃晚餐的时候她就走了
[00:46] She didn’t even leave a note. 连张字条都没留下
[00:47] I am not having an affair. 我没有偷情
[00:49] Sooner or later, I’m going to find out the truth. 我迟早会查出真相的
[00:53] I think tonight’s the night. 我想就是今晚了
[00:54] We pulled prints from the hand found in your garden, 我们从你的花园中发现的断手上提取了指纹
[00:57] and we’ve been able to identify the victim. 确定了死者身份
[00:58] That’s Louie Becker. 那是路易·贝克
[00:59] He was involved with a friend of mine. 他跟我的一个朋友有关系
[01:01] This friend of yours — what’s her name? 你的朋友叫什么名字
[01:03] Are you Genevieve Delatour? 你是吉纳维芙·德拉图吗
[01:04] I need to speak to you about the murder of Louie Becker. 我得跟你谈谈路易·贝克被谋杀一事
[01:12] Oh, thank God you’re here. 谢天谢地你来了
[01:16] Genevieve hasn’t said anything, has she? 吉纳维芙目前什么都没说吧
[01:18] No, we’ve been waiting for you. 没有 我们在等你来
[01:19] I figured she shouldn’t answer any questions 我觉得她的律师不在场时
[01:21] without her lawyer present. 她不该回答任何问题
[01:22] That’s smart. 聪明
[01:23] So she’s been hiding in the bathroom for the last 40 minutes. 所以她都在卫生间藏了40分钟了
[01:26] That sounds about right. 好主意啊
[01:29] Mrs. Delatour, what was your relationship with Mr. Becker? 德拉图太太 您跟贝克先生是什么关系
[01:32] He was the tennis pro at our club. 他是我们俱乐部的网球教练
[01:34] Such a tragedy what happened. 发生这种事真是悲剧
[01:36] – How was that? – That was fine. -怎么样 -可以
[01:38] You can stop asking. 你不用每次都问我
[01:41] It’s my first murder investigation. 这是我第一次参与谋杀案调查
[01:43] I was told you and the deceased were lovers. 有人跟我说你跟被害人是情人关系
[01:46] What?! That’s ridiculous. 什么 简直胡说
[01:48] If they were lovers, I’d know about it. 如果他们是情人 我肯定会知道
[01:50] Well, there you have it. 你明白了吧
[01:52] You didn’t answer the question. 你还没有回答我的问题
[01:54] Really? I thought I did. 是吗 我不是回答了吗
[01:55] Oh, for God’s sake, 天哪
[01:56] tell the detective you did not have an affair 你就告诉警探你跟被害人
[01:59] with the murdered man. 没有偷情就行了
[02:01] Well… 这个…
[02:03] You slept with your tennis pro? 你跟你的网球教练睡了吗
[02:05] How long was this going on? 你们在一起多久
[02:07] Ma’am, I’ll ask the questions here. 女士 问题应该由我来问
[02:10] H-how long was this going on? 你们在一起多久
[02:14] Just a few months. It wasn’t a big deal. 就几个月 没什么大不了的
[02:16] But I was told it ended badly. 但有人说你们最后不欢而散
[02:18] What happened between you two? 到底发生了什么事
[02:19] Um…pass. 跳过
[02:22] Excuse me? You can’t do that. 什么 不能跳过
[02:24] Actually, my client has every right not to answer, 我的客户有权不回答你的问题
[02:27] so let’s move on. 你还是继续吧
[02:28] Yes. 对
[02:29] Why don’t you go pester someone else, like Evelyn Powell? 要不你去纠缠别人吧 比如伊芙琳·鲍威尔
[02:32] She was always flirting with Louie. 她一直跟路易眉来眼去的
[02:34] I’ll check that out. 我会去查证的
[02:35] Now, we’ve determined 我们断定
[02:36] the murder took place the night of the 1st. 谋杀发生时间是一号晚上
[02:39] Where were you? 当时你在哪里
[02:40] At a book party. 在一个签售会上
[02:42] For my friend Marisol. 我们的朋友玛莉索办的
[02:44] I remember. 我记得
[02:45] And, Michael, you saw me there. Tell him. 迈克尔 你也看到我了 告诉他
[02:48] Yes, my wife and I talked to her. 对 我跟我妻子还跟她谈话了
[02:51] Then it’s settled. 那就结了
[02:52] I’m innocent. 我是无辜的
[02:53] Thank you so much for coming by. 非常感谢你过来
[02:55] It’s just I still don’t understand 不过我还是不懂你们
[02:57] the circumstances of your breakup. 为什么分手
[02:59] We didn’t have a lot in common. 我们没什么共同语言
[03:01] I’m delightful, and he’s a slimy, little weasel. 我生性开朗 而他是个狡猾卑鄙的小人
[03:05] May he rest in peace. 愿他安息
[03:08] Sounds like you didn’t like him very much. 这么看来你并不怎么喜欢他
[03:10] I didn’t. 是的
[03:11] – Genevieve. – The truth is, I loathed him. -吉纳维芙 -其实我很厌恶他
[03:13] But I won’t demean myself by standing here and — 但我不会作践自己 站在这里…
[03:16] and explaining why to the likes of you. 跟你这种人解释
[03:18] If you don’t like that, you can arrest me, Detective! 如果你不喜欢 大可逮捕我 警探
[03:21] But I have said all I am going to say! 我要说的都已经说完了
[03:45] Morning. 早
[03:46] Jesse! What are you doing here? 杰西 你在这里干什么
[03:49] The laundry. 洗衣服
[03:50] You’re 20 minutes early. 你早到了二十分钟
[03:52] Well, I figured I’d get a head start on some things. 我想早点开始干活
[03:55] Is that a problem? 有问题吗
[03:56] Y– No, I just — I’m not ready for you — ouch. 有…没有 我只是没准备好见你
[03:59] I haven’t gotten dressed, and I haven’t even put on makeup. 我没穿好衣服 也没化妆
[04:02] So this is you just rolling out of bed? 那你这是刚起床喽
[04:06] Yeah. 对
[04:09] Uh, you know what? 这样吧
[04:11] I’ll, um, I’ll take care of these. 这个还是我来吧
[04:14] Your panties? 你的内内吗
[04:15] They’re underwear, and I prefer to fold them myself. 是内衣 我喜欢自己叠自己的内衣
[04:19] I’ve got two sisters and a mother. 我有两个妹妹一个老妈
[04:21] You think I’ve never seen panties? 你以为我从没见过内内吗
[04:23] Please stop saying that word. 拜托别用那个词了
[04:25] Whatever you want. I am here to service you. 你说了算 我是来服侍你的
[04:29] No, no. 不不
[04:30] Okay, you can’t talk like — 你不能那样说…
[04:31] Um, I know what you meant to say, but it’s — 我知道你的意思 但是…
[04:35] it’s not professional to, um… 你这样是不专业的…
[04:38] No, I got you. 我懂
[04:39] Don’t worry. 不用担心
[04:41] Uh, there — there are some things 这周是有些事
[04:42] I would like you to take care of this week. 我需要你去处理
[04:43] Uh, organize the pantry, clean the air vents. 整理储藏室 清理排风口
[04:46] I’m on it. 我会处理的
[04:47] Thanks. I’ll be upstairs. 谢谢 我先上楼了
[04:49] Oh! One more thing. 对了 还有件事
[04:51] Did you want me to hand-wash these? 这个需要我手洗吗
[04:57] I’ll take care of the laundry. 还是我去洗衣服吧
[05:03] Thank you for letting me borrow your furniture. 谢谢你借给我家具用
[05:06] You should thank Spence. 应该谢斯宾思
[05:08] It all belongs to him. 东西都是他的
[05:10] Oh, I thought it was yours ’cause everything is so small. 我还以为是你的呢 东西都这么小
[05:13] Look at this chair. 你看这把椅子
[05:15] I’m a giant. 我坐上去就跟巨人一样
[05:17] See? 看到没
[05:17] Hey, that happens to be a very expensive, very classic piece. 那把椅子可是特别贵的经典款
[05:22] I’m sorry, man. 抱歉 伙计
[05:22] There’s nothing wrong with your chair. 你的椅子没有任何问题
[05:24] It’s my fault. I’m too tall. 怪我 是我太高了
[05:28] Damn it! 该死
[05:29] Miguel! 米格尔
[05:31] Language! 怎么说话呢
[05:32] Listen to your mother. 听你妈妈的话
[05:33] Cursing is a sin. 骂人是种罪过
[05:34] You’ll go to Hell! 会下地狱的
[05:37] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. 等等 别这样
[05:38] Hey, you know, he made a mistake. 他犯错了而已
[05:40] Let’s not bring Hell into it. 不要扯上地狱
[05:42] Excuse me? I’m his father. 你说什么 我是他父亲
[05:44] This is none of your business. 这不关你的事
[05:45] Well, I’m his stepfather, and I think that it is. 我是他的继父 我觉得关我的事
[05:48] Come on. 别吵了
[05:50] We all agreed to get along. 我们说好好好相处的
[05:52] Remember? 还记得吗
[05:54] When was the last time you went to church? 你上次去教堂是什么时候
[05:57] I don’t know. 不知道
[06:01] Uh, I’ve been busy. 我最近很忙
[06:03] – Uh-huh? – With the wedding. -是吗 -忙婚礼
[06:04] – Mm-hmm. – And the coma. -嗯 -还昏迷了
[06:06] And…stuff. 还有…别的事
[06:09] I’ll take you on Sunday. It’ll be good for you. 我周末带你去 会对你有好处的
[06:11] Come on, mijo. 过来 孩子
[06:13] Let’s get some more little furniture from the truck, huh? 我们再去车里拿几件小家具过来
[06:17] That’s good? Come on. 好吧 来
[06:22] What? 怎么了
[06:23] Miguel and I go to the park on Sundays, hang out, shoot hoops. 我和米格尔周末会去公园逛逛 打打球
[06:26] We’ve been doing it since you were in the hospital. 从你住院后我们就一直去
[06:28] It’s kind of our thing. 算是我们的习惯了
[06:29] Oh, uh, I didn’t realize. 这样啊 我没有意识到
[06:31] I will talk to Ernesto. 我会跟欧内斯托说的
[06:33] Good. 好
[06:34] But you have to do something, too. 但你也得做件事
[06:38] You can’t criticize Ernesto in front of Miguel. 你不能在米格尔面前批评欧内斯托
[06:41] It’s disrespectful. 这样对人很不尊重
[06:43] Ernesto doesn’t respect me. 是欧内斯托不尊重我
[06:45] He’s ragging on my furniture, my height. 他对我的家具和我的身高品头论足
[06:48] So he’s taller than you. 他个子确实比你高
[06:49] You can still be the bigger man, hmm? 你依然可以大度一点
[06:59] The victim of a gruesome murder and dismemberment 比佛利山庄发生的一起残忍的肢解谋杀案
[07:02] in Beverly Hills has been identified. 死者身份已经确认
[07:05] Louis Becker was a tennis instructor at a local country club. 路易·贝克是当地乡村俱乐部的一名网球教练
[07:09] Police are trying to determine whether or not the victim knew — 警方正在进一步调查被害人是否知道…
[07:14] I was watching that. 我在看呢
[07:16] It’s such an awful story. 太可怕了
[07:18] I don’t want Katy accidentally listening to it. 我不想让凯蒂无意中听到
[07:20] I need to know what’s going on. 我需要了解这个案子
[07:22] Police questioned Genevieve last night. 警方昨晚询问过吉纳维芙
[07:24] She’s a person of interest in the case. 她是这个案子的嫌疑人
[07:27] Oh, my God. 天哪
[07:29] You — You think she had something to do with it? 你认为她跟这个案子有关系吗
[07:31] No, I don’t. 没有
[07:33] But she had a relationship with Louie. 但她跟路易谈过恋爱
[07:35] I guess he had affairs with a lot of the women at the club. 他应该跟俱乐部里很多女人有过一腿吧
[07:39] Really? 真的吗
[07:42] Well, I hadn’t heard that. 我倒没听说
[07:46] You knew Louie, right? 你认识路易吧
[07:48] I took a few lessons from him. 我跟他上过几节课
[07:51] But I didn’t have an affair with him, 但我没有跟他偷情
[07:52] if that’s what you’re suggesting. 如果你是在暗示这件事的话
[07:54] I wasn’t. 我不是这个意思
[07:57] Police said Louie was murdered 警察说路易是在玛莉索签售会那晚
[07:58] the night of Marisol’s book party, same night I left town. 就是我离城那晚 被害的
[08:02] Do you remember anything from that night? 你还记得那晚的事吗
[08:04] Uh, it — it was, uh, it was a quiet night. 那是个宁静的夜晚
[08:07] Uh, you’d gone to the airport, and Katy and I went to bed. 你去了机场 我和凯蒂睡觉了
[08:14] What about Blanca? Didn’t she move in that night? 那布兰卡呢 她那晚没搬来吗
[08:16] Blanca? That was the same night? 布兰卡 是同一晚吗
[08:20] I don’t really remember. 我真的记不得了
[08:23] Have you heard from her since she went home? 她回家后你听到过她的消息吗
[08:26] No. Honestly, Michael, I try not to think about Blanca. 没有 说实话迈克尔 我试着不去想她
[08:29] Why’s that? 为什么
[08:30] Because she wasn’t a good fit. 因为她不适合在我们家做女佣
[08:32] And I’d just rather forget the whole thing, okay? 我想把整件事都忘记 好吗
[08:45] Mistress… 夫人
[08:47] I seem to have missed a spot. 我似乎漏掉了一个污点
[08:50] 塞巴斯蒂安 我真讨厌他让你做的事
[08:51] Mistress? 夫人
[08:54] I deserve to be punished. 我活该受罚
[08:59] Pardon me. Am I paying you to text or to abuse me? 打扰 我付钱给你是让你发短信还是虐待我
[09:01] You know, for a slave, you got a real attitude problem. 对于奴隶来说 你的态度很有问题
[09:04] Argyle! Argyle! 阿盖尔 阿盖尔
[09:06] Why are you using the safe word? 你为什么说安全词
[09:08] I’m not doing anything to you. 我还没对你做什么
[09:09] I’m calling a timeout. 我要叫暂停
[09:10] Evelyn will be home soon. 伊芙琳很快就要回家了
[09:11] We don’t have time for smiley faces 我们没时间给你的已婚情人
[09:13] from your married paramour. 发什么笑脸表情了
[09:14] He’s really mad about me doing this with you. 他真的很气我在为你提供这种服务
[09:17] He wrote it in all caps. 因为他全用的是大写
[09:18] Who is this mystery lover of yours, anyway? 到底谁是你的秘密情人
[09:21] You must tell me. 你必须告诉我
[09:22] That’s none of your business! 不关你事
[09:24] Sorry. 抱歉
[09:26] Carmen, there is nothing less appealing 卡门 没有什么比道歉式施虐
[09:28] than an apologetic dominatrix. 更让人毫无性致的了
[09:30] Fine. I’m not sorry. But I’m also not talking about him. 好吧 我不抱歉 但我不想说他的事
[09:32] Why not? Do I know him? 为什么不呢 我认识他吗
[09:35] Shut your mouth! 闭上你的嘴
[09:37] I do know him. 我认识他
[09:39] Well, I imagine he must be very handsome. 我想他一定非常帅气
[09:42] You wouldn’t be dating a troll. 你不可能和巨魔那样的丑男约会的
[09:44] Shut it, dog! 闭嘴 老狗
[09:45] Now, that’s more like it. 现在更像话一点了
[09:48] And, Mistress, please don’t be gentle. 夫人 请别对我温柔相待
[09:58] Oh, how thoughtful. You brought me lunch. 多么体贴 你居然给我带了午饭
[10:02] Genevieve, I’m worried about you. 吉纳维芙 我很担心你
[10:05] I’m fine. 我没事
[10:07] You’re a person of interest in a murder investigation. 你是一起谋杀调查的嫌疑犯
[10:09] That’s not fine. 怎么会没事
[10:10] Oh, well. It’ll blow over. 这件事会被人淡忘的
[10:13] Come on. You’re freaking out. 拜托 你都吓坏了
[10:15] Talk to me. 和我说说吧
[10:17] What went on between you and Louie? 你和路易之间究竟发生了什么
[10:21] I can’t. 我不能说
[10:22] It’s too awful. 太可怕了
[10:24] It can’t be worse than murder. 不可能比谋杀更坏吧
[10:27] Can it? 会吗
[10:32] Louie and I… 我和路易
[10:35] made a sex tape. 拍了性爱录影带
[10:36] Oh, my God. 天哪
[10:39] But that’s not the awful part. 但这不是可怕的部分
[10:41] – It’s not? – No! -还不是 -当然
[10:43] I’m not ashamed of my body. You know that. 我并不以自己的身体为耻 你知道的
[10:45] You’ve seen me naked dozens of times. 你看过我的裸体很多次
[10:47] I know. I keep buying you robes, 我知道 我一直给你买长袍
[10:48] but you never get the hint. 但你从来都不懂我的暗示
[10:50] On this video, Louie and I tried something…different. 在录影带里 我和路易有一些不同的尝试
[10:56] I don’t like where this is going. 我不喜欢对话的走向
[10:58] It’s called the Blooming Orchid. 它叫做兰花怒放式
[11:01] It’s a sex position. 是一种性爱体位
[11:03] And you have to be quite limber to do it. 很柔软才可以做得到
[11:07] You’re right. This is worse than murder. 你说得的对 这比谋杀还糟糕
[11:09] Louie showed the video to his friends at the club. 路易把录像给他俱乐部的朋友看了
[11:15] Naturally, I was furious when I found out. 自然地 我发现后非常生气
[11:17] I can imagine. 我可以想象
[11:19] Even though I’m trying really, really hard not to. 尽管我努力不让自己想象
[11:22] The idea of his friend gawking over it — Ugh! 一想到他的朋友呆呆地看着
[11:26] I was mortified. 我觉得非常耻辱
[11:27] – Tell that to the police. – No! -告诉警察吧 -不
[11:30] If word gets out, I’ll be a laughingstock. 如果消息传出去 我就成笑柄了
[11:33] And what about Christopher? 而且克里斯托弗该怎么办
[11:35] – We’ve only just started dating. – So? -我们才刚开始约会 -所以呢
[11:38] So, I’m already declining his invitation to Greece. 我已经拒绝了希腊之行的邀请
[11:42] If he hears about the Blooming Orchid, 如果他听说了这件丑事
[11:45] he may never get over it. 他可能永远都无法原谅
[11:47] Are you really willing to risk going to jail over this? 为了这个你不惜冒着坐牢的风险吗
[11:51] Let me help you. 让我来帮助你吧
[11:53] That’s my lawyer’s job. 那是我律师的工作
[11:55] Your job is to be my friend 你的工作是做我的朋友
[11:57] and take this secret to your grave. 把这个秘密带进坟墓
[12:04] Quien es? 谁呀
[12:06] It’s me — Rosie. 是我 罗西
[12:08] iPasale! It’s open. 请进 门开着
[12:14] Ernesto? 欧内斯托
[12:15] I’ll be right there. 我马上就来
[12:17] I want to talk to you about Sunday. 我想说说周日的事
[12:20] What about it? 怎么了
[12:26] Sunday. 周日的事
[12:29] Sunday what? 什么周日
[12:30] You wanted to talk to me about it. 你想跟我聊的那事
[12:32] Yes, uh… 是…
[12:34] maybe you should put some clothes on first. 你或许该先穿上衣服
[12:36] Oh. I was about to take a shower. 我正准备洗澡
[12:38] I got sweaty moving boxes all day. 搬箱子搬得我一身汗
[12:41] Oh, that must have been so… 那你一定很…
[12:45] What? 什么
[12:47] I forget the word in English. 我忘了那词英语该怎么说
[12:50] En Espanol? 用西语呢
[12:51] I forget the word in Spanish, too. 我也忘了西语怎么说
[12:55] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[12:57] Uh, Spence has plans with Miguel on Sunday. 斯宾思和米格尔周日有计划
[12:59] You can’t take him to church then. 你不能带他去教堂
[13:02] Okay. 好吧
[13:03] We can go Saturday night. 那我们周六晚上去
[13:05] Really? 真的吗
[13:07] That was easy. 还挺容易的
[13:08] What can I say? 我能说什么
[13:10] I’m easy. 我这人就容易
[13:12] Yes, well… 是…
[13:14] he will be very happy. 他会很高兴的
[13:17] Spence. 斯宾思
[13:20] My husband. 我丈夫
[13:22] Do you think I don’t know who Spence is? 你以为我不知道斯宾思是谁吗
[13:26] I have to go. 我要走了
[13:32] No, Detective, thank you. 不 警探 是要谢谢你
[13:35] Of course. I will be right down. 当然 我马上就来
[13:39] Who was that? 那是谁
[13:40] The police. 警察
[13:41] It seems our severed leg 似乎我们的断腿
[13:43] belonged to the tennis pro from the club. 是属于俱乐部里某个网球教练的
[13:47] Oh, no. 不会吧
[13:48] Well, I hope this won’t affect our monthly dues. 但愿这不会影响我们的每月会费
[13:51] Anyway, the detective wants to speak to me. 总之 警探想跟我聊聊
[13:53] I’ll be gone for a couple hours. 我走开几小时
[13:55] I’ll try not to get into any trouble. 我会乖乖在家的
[14:07] Marisol! What a surprise. 玛莉索 真是不巧
[14:09] I’m afraid I was just leaving. 恐怕我刚要走
[14:10] Oh, well, I was just in the area. 我正好到这一片来
[14:12] I thought I’d stop by to see how Carmen is working out. 想着顺路过来看看卡门的表现
[14:14] Well, now that you ask, 既然你问了
[14:16] Carmen is not what I would call…good. 我得说她的表现不能称之为…好
[14:20] I’m sorry to hear that. 真是抱歉
[14:21] All maids are varying degrees of disappointing, 所有的女佣都不是尽如人意的
[14:23] but I think this one actually collects dust from other homes and 但我觉得这位真心是把别人家的灰
[14:26] sprinkles it around ours. 都扫我家来了
[14:28] I will talk to her. 我会跟她聊聊的
[14:29] Also, her ironing is horrific. 而且 她太不会烫衣服了
[14:31] If she ruins one more silk blouse… 如果她再毁我一件真丝衬衫…
[14:32] I’ll handle it. She inside? 交给我吧 她在家吗
[14:34] Well, it’s before noon. She’s probably still in bed. 还没到中午 她可能还没起床
[14:36] Try the pool house. 你去泳池边的小屋看看吧
[15:01] Oh, I’ve been so very bad. 我真是太坏了
[15:03] Yes! 舒服
[15:07] Yes! Thank you! 就这样 谢谢
[15:17] What can I do for you, Detective? 找我有什么事 警探
[15:19] I need to ask about your relationship with Louie Becker. 我想问问你和路易·贝克的关系
[15:22] I had no relationship with him 我和他除了在俱乐部
[15:24] beyond polite conversation at the club. 见面寒暄几句 没有其他关系
[15:26] And his disembodied tibia in my flower bed. 还有他在我家花床里的断肢
[15:28] Apparently Mr. Becker had a reputation as a ladies’ man. 很显然贝克先生是出了名的沾花惹草
[15:31] It’s been suggested you might have flirted with him. 据说你可能和他调过情
[15:35] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[15:35] It sounds like you think I had motive to murder Louie. 这听起来像你觉得我有杀路易的动机
[15:39] – Did you? – Of course not! -你有吗 -当然没有
[15:41] Who gave you that ridiculous idea? 谁给你的这无聊想法
[15:44] I’m not at liberty to say. 我没有权力说
[15:45] Well, it must have been someone from the club. 一定是俱乐部里的某个人
[15:47] – Tanya Taseltof? – I think I have enough here. -坦娅·塔瑟托夫吗 -我问完了
[15:49] – Gail Fleming? – Please, Mrs. Powell. -盖尔·弗莱明吗 -行了 鲍威尔夫人
[15:51] Genevieve Delatour? 吉纳维芙·德拉图吗
[15:53] Oh. I can’t say. 我不能说
[15:56] Oh, that skinny, little hag. 那个丑竹竿
[15:58] I’m gonna murder her. 我要杀了她
[16:02] That was a figure of speech. 那是比喻而已
[16:06] Hello. Can I help you? 你好 有事吗
[16:09] Who are you? 你是谁
[16:10] I’m Jesse. I’m Marisol’s maid. 我是杰西 玛莉索的佣人
[16:13] Okay. 好吧
[16:14] I’m confused. 我糊涂了
[16:16] It’s crazy, right? 很疯狂 是不是
[16:17] I clean houses, and I’m a man. 我打扫卫生 还是个男人
[16:20] Yes, you are. 没错
[16:23] Is she home? 她在家吗
[16:24] She is. Please come in. 在 请进
[16:29] Marisol, you have a guest! 玛莉索 你有客人
[16:31] It is… 叫…
[16:32] Carmen. Carmen Luna. 卡门 卡门·卢娜
[16:36] Carmen, my office. Now. 卡门 马上来我办公室
[16:49] I saw you. 我看见你了
[16:50] Saw what? I took a picture. Big deal. 什么 我不就拍了张照片
[16:53] Not that. 不是那个
[16:54] I saw you at the Powell house. 我在鲍威尔家看到你了
[16:56] In a leather jumpsuit 穿着皮连体衣
[16:58] treating Adrian Powell like he was a…bad cocker spaniel. 像对只闯祸的可卡犬一样在打他
[17:03] Oh, God. 天啊
[17:04] Why the hell would you agree to do something like that? 你为什么要同意做那种事
[17:08] Mr. Powell asked me. 鲍威尔先生求我的
[17:08] And you said yes? 你就答应了吗
[17:10] Well, not at first. 一开始没答应
[17:11] But one day I was really mad at Sebastien, 但有天我真的很生塞巴斯蒂安气
[17:13] and I really wanted to hit someone — 特别想打人…
[17:14] Then take a kickboxing class! 那去学搏击操啊
[17:17] You don’t beat up your boss. 怎么能打老板
[17:18] I know, Marisol, but he paid me extra, 我知道 玛莉索 但他多给我钱
[17:22] and he gave me shoes — 还给我买鞋子
[17:23] – Carmen! – Okay, you’re right! You’re right! -卡门 -好吧 你说得对
[17:27] I don’t know what I was thinking. 是我脑子糊涂
[17:28] I’ll stop. 我会停止的
[17:30] Okay. Good. 很好
[17:33] ‘Cause employers and employees need to have boundaries. 因为雇主和雇员得懂界限
[17:37] You understand? 明白吗
[17:38] You’re one to talk. 你好意思说我
[17:41] What’s that mean? 什么意思
[17:42] Like you hired that beautiful man because he’s a good maid? 你雇那个帅哥是因为他会打扫吗
[17:45] – Jesse? – Yeah. -杰西吗 -没错
[17:47] You think he’s attractive? 你觉得他帅吗
[17:50] I hadn’t noticed. 我都没发现
[17:51] Mentirosa. You noticed. 骗人 你发现了
[17:53] You’d have to be dead not to notice. 得瞎了才发现不了吧
[17:55] Okay, fine. 好吧
[17:57] He’s gorgeous. You happy? 他是挺帅 你高兴了吧
[17:59] Every time I see him, I have to remind myself 每次我看到他 都得提醒自己
[18:02] to look in his eyes and not in his chest. 要看着他眼睛 而不是胸肌
[18:05] Marisol? 玛莉索
[18:08] Jesse? 杰西
[18:09] Yeah, um, I’m cleaning the air vents like you asked, 是 我照你的吩咐在打扫通风口
[18:12] and just so you know, I can hear…everything. 想告诉你 我什么都能听见
[18:24] Okay. 好吧
[18:26] Thanks for the heads-up. 谢谢你提醒
[18:46] Mommy? 妈妈
[18:47] Yes, my love? 怎么了 宝贝
[18:49] Are you sick? 你生病了吗
[18:51] No, not at all. 不 没有
[18:53] Then why are you taking medicine? 那你为什么吃药
[19:01] Because sometimes grownups get sad, 因为有时候大人心情不好
[19:05] and these pills make us feel happy again. 这些药能让他们再高兴起来
[19:11] But they are not for kids. 但小孩子不能吃的
[19:13] You understand? 你明白吗
[19:16] Now, you know what would really make me feel better? 你知道什么能让我感觉好点吗
[19:19] A hug. Come here. 拥抱 过来
[19:31] Have you ever heard of a sex position 你听说过一个性爱体位
[19:33] called the Blooming Orchid? 叫”兰花怒放式”吗
[19:35] Sucia! You did that? 好淫荡 你试了吗
[19:37] I had no idea you were so freaky. 我还没发现你那么玩得开
[19:40] Wasn’t me. 不是我
[19:41] It was… a friend. 是个…朋友
[19:44] You know, you really shouldn’t try that while you’re pregnant. 你怀孕了 真的不要试那个
[19:46] It wasn’t me. Look… 不是我
[19:50] you promise not to tell anybody what I’m about to say. 你保证不把我马上要说的告诉任何人
[19:54] Of course. 当然
[19:57] Genevieve made a sex tape. 吉纳维芙拍了性爱录像带
[19:59] Oh… my God. 天啊
[20:02] Escadalo! 大丑闻啊
[20:03] It was with that tennis pro who got murdered. 是跟那个被杀的网球教练拍的
[20:05] And he showed it to some of his friends at the club. 他给俱乐部里的几个朋友看了录像
[20:08] Genevieve is so embarrassed. 吉纳维芙非常丢脸
[20:10] I would be, too. 要我也是
[20:11] The Blooming Orchid? “兰花怒放式”
[20:13] At her age? 她那个年纪
[20:14] Well, what is it? You have to tell me. 是什么姿势 你必须要告诉我
[20:16] Okay, it’s when a woman wraps her leg and — 好吧 是女人把腿盘起来…
[20:18] – Carmen! – Crap. I got to go. -卡门 -糟糕 我得挂了
[20:20] What? No! 什么 别啊
[20:22] Your derelict ironing has ruined my very favorite blouse. 你粗心地熨烫毁了我最喜欢的衬衫
[20:25] Please give me one good reason 给我个充足的理由
[20:26] I shouldn’t fire you right this instant. 让我不马上开除你
[20:30] Genevieve Delatour made a sex tape. 吉纳维芙·德拉图拍了性爱录像
[20:40] Ernesto. 欧内斯托
[20:42] We need to talk. 我们要聊聊
[20:43] Are we alone? 就你在家吗
[20:44] Spence took Miguel to a movie. 斯宾思带米格尔去看电影了
[20:46] What do we need to talk about? 我们要聊什么
[20:48] I saw the way you were looking at me today. 我看到你今天看我的眼神了
[20:52] You wanted me. 你想要我
[20:54] No, I didn’t. 不 我不想
[20:56] And I wanted you, too. 我也想要你
[20:57] No, you didn’t. 不 你不想
[21:01] Stop. 住手
[21:04] We can’t do this. 我们不能这样
[21:06] I am married to Spence now. 我现在嫁给斯宾思了
[21:08] He never has to know. 他不需要知道
[21:13] But it’s wrong. 但这样不对
[21:16] Do you remember the way I used to make you feel? 你还记得我原来给你的感觉吗
[21:22] I remember. 我记得
[21:24] I can do that for you again. 我现在还可以给你一次
[21:28] And again. 又一次
[21:31] You just have to let me. 只要你允许
[21:35] Santo Dios. 老天啊
[22:19] So, why are we drinking $6 coffee 我们既然能在你家
[22:21] when we could be drinking coffee for free at your house? 喝免费咖啡 干嘛还要在这花六块钱买
[22:24] You know the coffee at my place still costs me money, right? 在我家喝咖啡还是要花我钱的 好吗
[22:27] I also like your chairs better. 我也更喜欢你家椅子
[22:28] Well, we’re not going to my place. 我们才不去我家
[22:30] My maid is there. 我佣人在家
[22:31] You’re avoiding him? 你在躲着他吗
[22:33] What do you mean “Him”? Your maid’s a guy? 什么叫”他” 你佣人是男的吗
[22:36] You haven’t met him? 你们还没见过他吗
[22:44] Ay, papacito! 大帅哥啊
[22:47] I know. And he heard me telling Carmen that I think he’s sexy. 我知道 他还听到我和卡门说他很性感
[22:51] So now I don’t know what to say to him. 所以现在我不知道该和他说什么
[22:53] But it’s your home. 但这是你的房子
[22:54] You got to go back there someday. 你总是要回去的
[22:56] You’re right. 你说得对
[22:57] I just have to be an adult and own up to it and apologize, 我只需要成熟一点 承认错误并向他道歉
[23:01] and then I can just put this whole thing to bed. 我就可以把这件事抛诸脑后
[23:03] Maybe you should ask him out. 或许你应该约他出去
[23:05] What?! 你说什么
[23:05] I can’t do that. He’s my maid. 我不能这么做 他是我的佣人
[23:08] So? I dated Spence when I was his maid, 那又怎样 我是斯宾思的女佣时也和他约会
[23:10] and look how that turned out. 瞧瞧这件事结果如何
[23:12] You got shot at your wedding. 你在你的婚礼上挨了一枪
[23:14] Well, until then, it was good. 但在那之前 一切都很美好
[23:16] Well, I can’t date Jesse. 我不能和杰西约会
[23:17] Not only does he work for me, 不仅因为他为我工作
[23:19] but he is also 10 years younger than I am. 他还比我小了整整十岁
[23:21] At least. 至少十岁
[23:24] The point is, he wouldn’t even be interested in me, 重点是 他不会对我感兴趣的
[23:27] and besides, he’s not my type. 除此之外 他也不是我喜欢的类型
[23:29] Not your type? 不是你喜欢的类型
[23:30] Marisol, look at your ex-husbands. 玛莉索 看看你的那些前夫
[23:32] You’ve always pick “The right guy,” 你挑的都是你认为的”真命天子”
[23:33] and both of them turned out to be wrong. 而事实证明他们两个人都不适合你
[23:36] Maybe you need to try the wrong guy for once in your life. 或许你该试那么一次不适合你的男人
[23:42] Okay, well, I appreciate the advice, ladies. 好吧 我很感激你们给的建议 姑娘们
[23:46] You’re not gonna listen to a word we said, are you? 我们说的话你一个字也不打算听 对不对
[23:48] No, I’m not. 没错 我不听
[23:50] Not even a little. 一个标点符号都不听
[23:53] Have a good day. 祝你愉快
[23:56] Ah. Good afternoon, Mrs. Powell. 下午好 鲍威尔太太
[23:57] Hello…you. 你好 先生
[24:02] Forgive me, but I’ve been asking around, 抱歉 我打听了一下
[24:04] and I understand you were friends with Louie Becker. 我听说你是路易·贝克的朋友
[24:06] Good friends. 我们是很好的朋友
[24:08] I still can’t believe he’s gone. 我还是不敢相信他已经去世了
[24:10] Yes. Yeah. 是啊 没错
[24:11] So tragic. 真是个悲剧
[24:15] Did he ever share a video with you of a…sexual nature? 他是否曾给你看过一段…与性有关的视频
[24:22] I don’t feel comfortable talking about that. 谈论这个话题让我很不自在
[24:24] Well, how much will it take to make you comfortable? 多少钱能让你觉得自在
[24:37] Where’s Mrs. Powell? 鲍威尔太太在哪里
[24:38] Oh, she’s out, fortunately. 幸运的是 她出去了
[24:40] Uh, I have a, uh, specific request for our new home. 我对…我们的新家有个特殊的要求
[24:45] And I don’t think she would approve. 我觉得这个要求她不会同意
[24:47] Why is that? 为什么
[24:50] I need a certain kind of room. 我要某种特别的房间
[24:52] Dark, private, soundproof. 幽暗 隐秘 隔音很好
[24:56] Sort of like a — 有点像一间…
[24:57] – Dungeon. – Precisely. -地牢 -一点没错
[25:00] Well, you picked up on that rather quickly. 你领悟得很快嘛
[25:02] Very good at my job. 只是很擅长我的工作罢了
[25:03] I’d be more than willing to renovate a roomy basement, 我十分乐意翻新宽敞的地下室
[25:05] – perhaps a wine cellar. – I’ll look into it. -比如一个酒窖 -我会找找看的
[25:08] That all? 没别的了
[25:11] Sorry. Have I offended you? 不好意思 我冒犯到你了吗
[25:13] Of — Of course not. 当…当然不是
[25:15] I’m just running late for lunch. 我只是午餐要迟到了
[25:18] With my wife. 我约了我妻子
[25:19] Your wife? 你的妻子
[25:22] That’s right. You’re a married man, aren’t you? 没错 你结婚了 是不是
[25:24] I am. 是的
[25:26] So, if there is nothing else? 如果没有什么事的话我能走了吗
[25:28] No, no. 没事了 没事了
[25:30] You’ve been quite helpful. 你已经帮了很多忙了
[25:32] I’ll see myself out. 我自己出去就好 不用送了
[25:42] Carmen. 卡门
[25:44] I didn’t know you were here. 我都不知道你在这里
[25:45] Mr. Powell asked me for a private meeting. 鲍威尔先生私底下找我商量些事
[25:47] It was all I could do not to strangle him. 我用尽了全力才克制住勒死他的冲动
[25:50] Well, I’m glad you didn’t. 我很高兴你没有这么做
[25:51] You need this listing. 你需要这单生意
[25:52] Are you still doing that kinky stuff with him? 你还在为他做那种变态的事
[25:54] Well, I was. I’ve decided to stop. 之前是这样没错 我决定停止
[25:57] Okay. 挺好的
[25:58] And before you get excited, it wasn’t because of you. 你别高兴得太早 我这么做不是因为你
[26:01] I just don’t really like it. 我是真的不喜欢这样
[26:03] I’m just glad it’s over. 我只是高兴这事结束了
[26:30] Hey, Marisol. 你好 玛莉索
[26:31] Oh, hi, Jesse. 你好 杰西
[26:33] I think we should clear the air. 我觉得我们应该消除误会
[26:34] I just want to make sure — Oh! 我只是想确保…
[26:37] Hi, Marisol. 你好 玛莉索
[26:38] You have a visitor. 你有客人
[26:39] I can see that. Talk later, then? 我发现了 那么之后再谈
[26:43] Hey, what a nice surprise. 真是个意外之喜
[26:46] What brings you by? 什么风把你吹来了
[26:47] I was hoping that you could, uh, 我希望你能…
[26:49] help me get in touch with Blanca. 帮我联系布兰卡
[26:52] She’s not returning my phone calls. 她不回我电话
[26:53] I’m sorry. She’s not returning mine, either. 很抱歉 她也不回我电话
[26:56] I feel awful about her taking off on you guys like that. 她就这样从你们家不告而别我感到很内疚
[26:59] Well, it’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[27:00] Well, I recommended her. I feel responsible. 是我推荐了她 我觉得自己有责任
[27:03] See, the thing is, is I really need to talk to Blanca. 问题是 我真的要找布兰卡谈谈
[27:07] – Because of Katy. – Katy? -是因为凯蒂的事 -凯蒂
[27:09] Well, she became very attached to Blanca, 她很依赖布兰卡
[27:12] and I thought if they spoke on the phone, 如果她们能通电话
[27:15] maybe Katy might feel better. 凯蒂可能会好受些
[27:18] I might be able to track her down. 我也许能找到她
[27:20] I started a healthcare plan 我给雇员们上了
[27:21] for my employees, and Blanca joined. 医疗保险 布兰卡也参保了
[27:24] Maybe there’s an emergency contact in her paperwork. 也许档案记载了紧急联系人
[27:28] Ah. She has a sister in Arizona. Amelia. 她有个姐妹在亚利桑那州 叫阿米莉娅
[27:31] I’ll write the number down for you. 我把号码写给你
[27:33] Thank you. You’re a lifesaver. 谢谢 你真是救星
[27:36] Michael, is everything okay with Taylor? 迈克尔 泰勒还好吗
[27:39] Why do you ask? 为什么这么问
[27:41] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[27:42] She never got along with Blanca. 她总和布兰卡合不来
[27:45] I keep wondering if there’s more to the story. 我想知道还有没有内情
[27:49] I’m afraid I’m in the dark on that one. 恐怕我也蒙在鼓里
[27:51] Well, if you’re looking for a new maid, 好吧 如果你要找新女佣
[27:53] I can drop by tomorrow with some ideas. 我明天能到你家推荐些人
[27:55] I’ll let Taylor know. 我会告诉泰勒
[27:58] She certainly could use some help. 她的确需要些帮助
[28:04] So you see, Christopher, as lovely as your invitation is, 你明白吧 克里斯托弗 虽然你的邀请很诱人
[28:08] I can’t go to Greece with you. 但我不能和你去希腊
[28:12] I understand. You barely know me. 我懂 你还不了解我
[28:15] And here I am whisking you away to the other side of the world. 我敬你在世界的另一边
[28:19] I love being whisked. 我喜欢被敬酒
[28:20] I hope you’ll whisk me again someday. 希望以后你还能敬我
[28:23] But right now, I need to stay here for Zoila. 但现在我得为佐拉待在这
[28:27] Your maid? 你的女佣
[28:29] She’s pregnant out of wedlock with no prospects. 她未婚怀孕 前途渺茫
[28:32] She needs me. 她需要我
[28:34] It’s hard to understand, but Zoila’s like family to me. 虽然常人很难懂 但佐拉就像我的家人
[28:38] Well, I have to admit, I’m disappointed. 好吧 我得承认我很失望
[28:41] But you could never do anything to upset me. 你从没让我伤心过
[28:43] – Genevieve. – Evelyn. -吉纳维芙 -伊芙琳
[28:46] What a surprise. 真是惊喜
[28:49] My new beau, Dr. Christopher Neff. 我的新男友 克里斯托弗·内夫医生
[28:51] Oh, how perfect. 太棒了
[28:55] How are you, dear? 你怎么样 亲爱的
[28:56] Honestly? 说实话吗
[28:58] I’m profoundly disturbed. 我非常烦躁
[29:00] Apparently somebody told the police to question me 显然有人告诉警察来盘问我
[29:03] about Louie Becker’s murder. 杀路易·贝克的凶手的事
[29:04] – Oh, that’s horrible. – I know. -太可怕了 -是吧
[29:08] Surprised anyone would want to spread 居然有人想
[29:09] vicious gossip about me… 恶意诽谤我
[29:12] …considering my position. 也不想想我身居何位
[29:14] What position? 身居何位
[29:15] As vice president of the country club board, 乡村俱乐部董事会的副董事长
[29:17] I have tremendous access to all these members. 我有这里所有人的各种联系方式
[29:20] It would be so easy for me to retaliate. 我要报复 轻而易举
[29:32] I don’t understand. What’s going on? 我不明白 怎么了
[29:35] I just thought I’d show everyone exactly who you really are. 我向大家展示了你的真实面目
[29:44] Where did you learn that? 这招哪儿学的
[29:46] Oh, yes, Louie! Yes! 爽 路易 爽
[29:50] How could you possibly know? 你怎么知道的
[29:52] Your maid has a big mouth. 你女佣是个大嘴巴
[29:54] Enjoy your lunch. 你们慢吃
[29:57] Genevieve, is that the Blooming Orchid? 吉纳维芙 那是”兰花怒放式”吗
[30:05] Forgive me, Father, for I…maybe sinned. 宽恕我 神父 我也许有罪
[30:10] You maybe sinned? That’s a new one. 也许有罪 这可新鲜
[30:12] I think I’m in a gray area. 算是灰色区域
[30:15] I’m a married woman, and I had a dirty dream. 我已婚 但我做春梦了
[30:19] Ah. And this dream was not about your husband? 梦里不是你的丈夫吗
[30:22] It was about one of my husbands. 是我的一任丈夫
[30:25] What? 什么
[30:26] I dreamed about my husband who died. 我梦到了我过世的丈夫
[30:29] I see. Your late husband. 明白了 你的亡夫
[30:31] Oh, he used to be late, but he’s not so late anymore. 我以为他死了 但他现在回来了
[30:35] Can we try this again from the top? 我们从头再描述一遍好吗
[30:39] I thought Ernesto was dead, so I married someone else. 我以为欧内斯托死了 所以改嫁了
[30:45] But now he’s back, and in my heart, I feel like I’m cheating. 但他现在回来了 我心里觉得辜负了他
[30:50] On which husband? 辜负了他
[30:51] The second one. Haven’t you been listening? 现任 你没听吗
[30:55] Okay. 好吧
[30:57] The good news is, 好消息是
[30:58] God does not judge us for what we dream about. 上帝不审判我们的梦境
[31:01] That’s completely out of our control. 那不是我们能控制的
[31:04] Good. 太好了
[31:05] I’m not sinning. 我没有罪
[31:06] Well, not so fast. 先别急
[31:09] Because your first husband never really died, 因为你前任丈夫没有真死
[31:12] you’re actually still married to him. 其实你还是他的妻子
[31:14] No. 不
[31:15] I can’t be married to two men. 我不能同时当两个人的妻子
[31:17] God would not like that. 上帝不会喜欢的
[31:18] Well, that’s right. 没错
[31:19] In the eyes of God, your second marriage is invalid. 在上帝看来 你的第二段婚姻无效
[31:23] What? 什么
[31:24] I’m sorry, my child, 抱歉 孩子
[31:25] but you’re still married to your first husband. 你仍是第一任丈夫的妻子
[31:28] And if you’re with the second one, you are sinning. 如果你还和现任在一起 你就有罪
[31:34] And how many Hail Marys would that be? 那要说几遍万福马利亚
[31:40] Blanca’s missing. 布兰卡失踪了
[31:44] What? 什么
[31:44] I called her sister in Arizona. 我打给她亚利桑那州的姐妹
[31:45] She’s not there. 她没在那里
[31:47] No one can get in touch with her. 没人能联系上她
[31:49] I’m sure there’s an explanation. 这肯定有个解释
[31:53] I also looked at her bank account. 我还查了她的银行账户
[31:57] Why were you giving Blanca extra money? 你为什么多给布兰卡钱了
[32:02] She wanted to go to college. 她想去上大学
[32:04] And she was doing such a good job — 她干得很好
[32:05] No. 不
[32:07] You said she was a bad fit. 你说了她不合适
[32:10] I think you were paying her off to keep her quiet 我觉得你是在给钱给她让她保密
[32:12] ’cause she knew what happened to Louie Becker. 因为她知道路易·贝克出了什么事
[32:15] Not that again. 别又来啊
[32:16] He was here that night, the night that Blanca moved in. 布兰卡搬进来的那晚他在这里
[32:20] I told you I was not having an affair with him. 我跟你说过 我没跟他偷情
[32:23] Oh, I know you weren’t. 我知道你没有
[32:25] So, why would he be here? 那他为什么会来
[32:29] Because I sent him. 因为是我派他来的
[32:30] You remember the night of Marisol’s book party? 你记得玛莉索签售会那晚吗
[32:32] And you get to miss 而你可以错过
[32:33] all the difficult parts of child rearing. 抚养孩子中艰难的部分
[32:36] I can assure you, we’re not missing all the difficult parts. 我跟你保证 我们并没有错过所有艰难的部分
[32:39] No one ever said that being a parent was easy, Michael. 没人说做父母很容易 迈克尔
[32:42] Excuse me. 我先失陪了
[32:50] Good, you’re here. 你来了真好
[32:52] I think tonight’s the night. 我想就是今晚了
[32:55] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[32:57] I’m going out of town on the red-eye. 我要乘坐红眼航班离开市里
[32:58] Taylor can’t wait for me to leave. 泰勒等不及要让我走
[32:59] And you think she’ll call the lover? 你觉得她会打电话叫情人吗
[33:01] The minute I’m out the door. 等我一走出门就会叫
[33:02] Now, are you sure she’s having an affair? 你确定她在偷情吗
[33:05] Hushed telephone calls, sneaking around? 秘密的电话 偷偷摸摸的
[33:07] What else could it be, Louie? 还可能是什么 路易
[33:09] I’ll find out. 我会查出来的
[33:11] Get me pictures. 给我拍到照片
[33:12] I want to know who this bastard is. 我想知道这个混蛋是谁
[33:14] The key’s in there, too. 钥匙也在里面
[33:16] Get in, get out. Make sure no one sees you. 偷偷进出 确保不要被别人看见
[33:18] I’ll call you as soon as it’s done. 等搞定了我就打电话给你
[33:22] You sent that man to spy on me? 你派那个人来监视我吗
[33:24] And he turned up dead. Now our maid is missing, too. 结果他死了 现在我们的女佣也失踪了
[33:27] You think I’m a murderer? 你觉得我是谋杀犯吗
[33:28] No. 不
[33:30] But I think you know what happened that night. 但我觉得你知道那晚发生了什么
[33:35] Taylor… 泰勒
[33:38] …just tell me the truth. 告诉我真相
[33:39] Maybe I can help you. 也许我可以帮你
[33:42] I don’t trust you. 我不信任你
[33:44] You’re in a world of trouble, Taylor. 你现在麻烦大了 泰勒
[33:46] And whatever happened, it’s gonna come out. 无论发生了什么事 纸是包不住火的
[33:51] I’m going to a hotel. 我要去酒店了
[33:54] Michael, wait! 迈克尔 等等
[33:56] When are you coming home? 你什么时候回家
[33:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[34:08] You’re home late. 你回家晚了
[34:11] I spent the afternoon at the police station. 我下午在警察局
[34:14] I told them about the sex tape, answered all their questions. 我跟他们说了性爱录像带的事 回答了所有问题
[34:18] You did? 是吗
[34:19] Well, it didn’t make much sense to keep it a secret 既然所有人都见过了
[34:23] now that everyone has seen it. 保密也没什么必要了
[34:25] Wait. How did that happen? 等等 那是怎么回事
[34:28] You betrayed me. That’s how. 你背叛了我 就是这样
[34:30] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[34:32] You told Evelyn Powell about it! 你跟伊芙琳·鲍威尔说了这件事
[34:34] No, I didn’t! 我没有啊
[34:36] I swear! 我发誓
[34:37] Well, you must have told someone! 那你肯定告诉别人了
[34:39] No! 没有啊
[34:41] I mean, I may have mentioned it to Carmen. 我是说我也许跟卡门说了
[34:46] I’m…so, so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[34:51] What happened to maid-employer confidentiality? 说好的女佣-客户保密协议呢
[34:55] That’s not a thing. 根本没那回事
[34:57] But I told you I’m sorry, and I really, really am. 但我跟你说了我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
[35:02] From the bottom of my heart. 打心底里
[35:04] I trusted you, and you ruined my life! 我信任你 结果你毁了我的生活
[35:08] Now, hold on a second. 等等
[35:10] All I do is help you! 我一直都在帮助你
[35:12] And this is what I get in return? 这就是我的回报吗
[35:17] All you do is help me? 你一直都在帮助我吗
[35:18] That’s right. 是啊
[35:20] What about when you told me to lie to Javi? 那你叫我跟哈维撒谎呢
[35:22] “Pretend it’s his baby, Zoila. He’ll never find out.” 假装是他的孩子 佐拉 他不会知道的
[35:26] Is that what you mean by helping? 你说的帮助就是这意思吗
[35:28] That was good advice! 那是很棒的建议
[35:29] Then why isn’t Javi here now? 那哈维为什么不在这里
[35:31] Because you didn’t listen! 因为你不听
[35:33] If you’d kept your mouth shut — 如果你闭上嘴
[35:35] If you’d kept your nose out of my business! 如果你别管我的闲事
[35:37] Don’t blame me for what happened! 别把发生的事怪在我头上
[35:38] I’m not the one who was sleeping with two men at the same time! 我可没同时跟两个男人上床
[35:41] No! You’re too busy making a sex tape! 不 你在忙着拍性爱录像带呢
[35:47] Wait! 等等
[35:48] I can’t bear to be in the same house with you right now. 我现在受不了跟你待在同一栋房子里了
[35:51] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[35:54] Greece. 希腊
[36:07] Uh, Jesse? 杰西
[36:10] – What’s up? – Why don’t you take a break? -怎么了 -你歇会儿吧
[36:12] Uh, I was hoping we could have that talk. 我希望我们能谈谈
[36:14] Oh, sure. 好啊
[36:16] But my eyes are up here. 我的眼睛在这里呢
[36:20] Yes. 好吧
[36:21] About that conversation 你听到我昨天
[36:23] you heard my friend and I having yesterday — 和我朋友的谈话
[36:25] No, I’m just playing. Don’t — Don’t sweat it. 不 我只是在演戏 别紧张
[36:27] Well, I need you to know that I value you. 我得告诉你 我重视你
[36:31] I don’t ever want you to feel demeaned. 我不想让你觉得被贬低了
[36:34] Well, if anything, I’m flattered. 我是受宠若惊呢
[36:38] That’s nice of you to say, but employer, employee. 你这样说真好 但我是老板 你是佣人
[36:43] There’s a good reason there’s a line there. 我们之间有界限是有原因的
[36:44] Look, look, I get it. It’s — It’s cool, seriously. 我懂的 这没事 真的
[36:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:49] Such a relief. 真是松了口气
[36:50] But for what it’s worth… 但是无论如何
[36:54] I think you’re really hot, too. 我也觉得你很性感
[37:04] Where is Blanca? 布兰卡呢
[37:06] You said you paid her off and she went home. 你说了你付了她钱 她回家了
[37:10] No, she is not there! 她不在那里
[37:12] Did you do something to her? 你对她做了什么吗
[37:14] Do you swear? 你发誓吗
[37:15] Mommy? 妈妈
[37:17] Sweetheart… you should be in bed. 亲爱的 你应该在床上
[37:19] What are you doing up? 你怎么起来了
[37:21] I heard yelling. 我听到了叫嚷声
[37:23] Sorry. I didn’t — I didn’t mean to wake you. 抱歉 我不想吵醒你
[37:28] Are you sad again? 你又难过了吗
[37:31] Uh, Katy, sweetie, I-I need to — 凯蒂 亲爱的 我得
[37:33] I need to finish this call, and, uh, 我得打完电话
[37:37] and then I’ll tuck you into bed again, okay? 然后我再给你盖被子 好吗
[37:39] – Okay. – Okay. -好 -好
[37:43] Sorry. It’s my daughter. 抱歉 是我女儿
[37:44] No, because I don’t believe you. 不 因为我不信你
[38:05] Thank you for meeting me. 多谢你来跟我见面
[38:06] I really wanted to talk to you in person. 我真的很想跟你当面谈谈
[38:09] About that silly video? 关于那个愚蠢的录像吗
[38:11] I don’t really care about that. 我不在乎
[38:14] You don’t? 是吗
[38:15] We all have pasts. 我们都有过去
[38:18] I’m more interested in our future together. 我对我们的未来更感兴趣
[38:20] Oh, good. 真好
[38:22] Because I was thinking I could go to Greece with you 因为我在想 我可以跟你去希腊
[38:27] if you’ll still have me. 如果你还要我的话
[38:30] Nothing would make me happier. 我真是太开心了
[38:34] But what about your maid? 但你的女佣呢
[38:38] What about her? 她怎么了
[38:47] Mr. Powell? 鲍威尔先生
[38:49] Do you have a minute? 你有空吗
[38:51] What have I said about politeness? 关于礼貌我怎么说的
[38:54] Listen up, pig. 听好了 猪头
[38:55] Much better. Proceed. 好多了 继续
[38:59] Look, you’ve been very generous with me, 你对我很大方
[39:02] but this whole S&M thing — I don’t want to do it anymore. 但SM的事 我不想再做了
[39:06] Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾
[39:08] I was so looking forward to playing with my new toy. 我真期待玩玩我的新玩具
[39:11] What is that? 那是什么
[39:12] Something to put a little extra… 在我们的疗程中
[39:15] spark into our sessions. 增添火花的东西
[39:17] Oh, my God. That looks painful. 天啊 看起来好痛
[39:19] It really does. 真的很痛
[39:20] What do you say we give it a try tomorrow when Evelyn isn’t home? 明天伊芙琳不在家时我们试试怎么样
[39:24] I just told you I’m done with all that. 我刚跟你说过了 我不做了
[39:28] You’re a woman with strong convictions. 你是个信念坚定的人
[39:31] I bet Sebastien likes that about you. 塞巴斯蒂安肯定喜欢你的这点
[39:35] What? 什么
[39:36] Sebastien, our Realtor, your married boyfriend. 塞巴斯蒂安 我们的地产经纪人 你的已婚男友
[39:42] I put two and two together. 我搞明白了
[39:43] Now, I assume neither of you would want your tawdry affair 我想你俩都不希望你们廉价的私情
[39:47] to be public knowledge. 为公众所知
[39:50] You think you can threaten me? 你觉得你可以威胁我吗
[39:53] I’ll tell Mrs. Powell 我会告诉鲍威尔太太
[39:54] what you’ve been up to behind her back. 你背着她在做什么事
[39:56] And if I know Evelyn, she’ll fire you on the spot. 如果我了解伊芙琳的话 她会当场解雇你
[39:59] She’ll fire him, too. 她也会炒了她
[40:02] You seem to be in a bit of a bind, Mistress Luna. 你好像处于困境之中 卢娜小姐
[40:07] I feel bad for you. I really do. 我为你感到很遗憾 真的
[40:10] I’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[40:11] And the safe word will be “Blackmail.” 安全词是敲诈
[40:24] Are you ready for bed? 准备好上床睡觉了吗
[40:26] Why are you wearing your best underwears? 你为什么穿着最好的内衣
[40:29] Did something happen to your floppy, old pajamas? 你邋遢的旧睡衣出事了吗
[40:32] I thought we would, 我想着我们要
[40:35] um, switch things up a bit. 改变一些事
[40:38] Miguel’s asleep. 米格尔睡觉了
[40:43] What? What’s wrong? 怎么了 出什么事了
[40:45] I don’t feel so good. 我不大舒服
[40:47] Really? 真的吗
[40:48] It’s like, um, a tickle in my throat. 我喉咙里发痒
[40:52] I-I must be coming down with something. 我肯定是得病了
[40:55] I’ll sleep on the couch. 我在沙发上睡
[40:55] No, you don’t have to do that. 你没必要那样做
[40:58] Trust me. It’s, uh, safer this way. 相信我 那样更安全
[41:03] For everyone. 对大家来说
[41:12] Oh, hi, Katy. Where’s your mom? 好啊 凯蒂 你妈妈呢
[41:14] I came by to talk to her. 我是来跟她说话的
[41:15] – She won’t wake up. – What? -她不醒来 -什么
[41:20] Oh, my God. 天啊
[41:21] Oh, my God. Taylor?! 天啊 泰勒
[41:23] Taylor?! 泰勒
[41:25] Is she gonna be okay? 她会没事吗
[41:27] I don’t know, sweetheart. 我不知道 亲爱的
[41:29] Um, I-I need an ambulance at 5519 Canon Drive. 请往佳能大道5519号派一辆救护车
[41:32] Please hurry. 快一点
[41:35] Taylor? 泰勒
[41:36] Taylor? 泰勒
[41:38] Taylor! 泰勒
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme