Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Why would a man want to be a maid? 怎么会有男人想当佣人
[00:03] I like to clean, and I’m good at it. 我喜欢打扫 也擅长打扫
[00:04] I think I may have found another housekeeper for you. 我又给你找了个佣人
[00:06] Oh, yeah, yeah. No, he’s here now. 不 他就在我家呢
[00:08] Jesse is the perfect maid? 杰西是个超棒的佣人吗
[00:09] Oh, yeah. He’s a godsend. 简直是天赐的礼物
[00:10] I didn’t even know there were male maids. 我都不知道有男佣呢
[00:13] So…that’s Ernesto. 那是…欧内斯托吗
[00:14] I remember the day he died. 我还记得他死的那天
[00:16] I couldn’t bury him. 我没法埋葬他
[00:18] His body was never found. 他的遗体下落不明
[00:20] Ernesto? 欧内斯托
[00:21] Rosita. 罗西塔
[00:24] You’re Rosie’s first husband? 你是罗西的第一任丈夫吗
[00:26] Aren’t you supposed to be dead? 你不该死了吗
[00:27] Margaritas? 你在喝玛格丽塔
[00:28] Ever since I got Pablo’s kidney, I’ve been craving them. 自从获得了帕布罗的肾 我就一直想喝这酒
[00:31] It’s Pablo’s baby. Not yours. 孩子是帕布罗的 不是你的
[00:33] But marriage is about trust. 但婚姻的重点就是信任
[00:35] No. No. 不不
[00:36] How could I ever trust you again? 我怎么还能再信任你
[00:38] No. 不
[00:41] I thought we might get into some light torture play. 我觉得我们可以先尝试些轻度的施虐游戏
[00:44] What makes you think I would ever agree to that? 你为什么觉得我会同意
[00:47] I disobeyed your order. 我违背了你的命令
[00:48] I needed to be punished for my insubordination. 我得为我的抵触受罚
[00:52] Keep up the good work. 好好继续干
[00:53] Carmen’s dating a married man. 卡门在跟一个有妇之夫约会
[00:54] I don’t want you in my life! 我不想你出现在我生活里
[00:56] Carmen, is that my Realtor? 卡门 是我的地产经纪来了吗
[00:57] Blanca, you look beautiful in Carmen’s dress. 布兰卡 你穿着卡门的裙子真漂亮
[01:01] I think tonight’s the night. 我想就是今晚了
[01:02] So, you were in Boston all this time? 你一直都在波士顿吗
[01:05] Yeah, my trip got extended. 没错 出差延长了
[01:07] Well, there were some things that happened 你走之后发生了
[01:08] while you were away. 一些事情
[01:09] What kind of things? 什么事情
[01:12] It’s me. I’ve got a problem. 是我 我有麻烦了
[01:22] – Hello. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[01:23] Hey. Wait, you’re Marisol’s friend, aren’t you? 你是玛莉索的朋友对吧
[01:26] Yeah, and Blanca’s, too. 对 也是布兰卡的
[01:27] – I’m Carmen. – Carmen. Right. -我叫卡门 -卡门 对
[01:29] You know, I’ve been trying to call Blanca. Is she home? 布兰卡一直不接电话 她在家吗
[01:32] – Actually, she is not. She quit. – What?! -实际上她不在 她辞职了 -什么
[01:35] Yeah. She took off while we were at dinner last night. 对 昨晚我们吃晚餐的时候她就走了
[01:38] You’re kidding? 开玩笑吧
[01:39] Did she leave a dress? 她留下裙子了吗
[01:41] Um, no, she did not leave an address. 没有 她没留下地址
[01:44] Not address, a dress. 不是地址 是裙子
[01:46] It is a red one, floor-length, lots of cleavage. 一件低胸垂地红色裙子
[01:48] – I lent it to her. – Ah. -我借给她的 -这样啊
[01:50] And she was supposed to return it last night, 昨晚她应该还给我的
[01:51] but she never showed up. 但一直没出现
[01:52] Do you know if she left it for me? 你知道她是不是留下了吗
[01:54] Uh…she cleaned out her room. 她把自己的房间都收拾干净了
[01:56] She didn’t even leave a note. 连张字条都没留下
[01:58] I know. It’s — It’s shocking. 我知道 是很令人震惊
[02:00] Do you know where she went? 你知道她去哪里了吗
[02:02] I’m guessing back home to Arizona. 我猜应该是回亚利桑那州她家了吧
[02:06] With my dress?! 把我的裙子也带走了吗
[02:09] Probably. 可能吧
[02:11] Descarada. 无耻[西语]
[02:12] Is that the designer? 那是设计师的名字吗
[02:13] No. It means that she’s — 不是 我是说她…
[02:15] It means that she’s not a nice person. 她不是个好人
[02:18] I thought I could trust her. 我还以为她值得相信
[02:20] That makes two of us. 我也是这么以为的
[02:42] Are you sure you want to do this? 你确定要这么做吗
[02:45] Now that Ernesto’s alive, I have to know what happened to him. 既然欧内斯托还活着 我得知道他怎么了
[02:48] Let me go with you. 让我跟你一起去吧
[02:49] You’ve done enough already. 你为我做的已经够多了
[02:51] – I’ll see you at home. – Okay. -我们家里见 -好
[03:06] Rosita, mi amor. 罗西塔 亲爱的
[03:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:23] But I’m not the same person anymore. 但我已经不是以前那个我了
[03:26] A lot has changed. 太多事都变了
[03:28] I see that. 我知道
[03:30] How’s Miguel? 米格尔怎么样
[03:31] Good. 很好
[03:33] Very happy. 很幸福
[03:35] I have a picture of him. 我有他的照片
[03:41] He’s a little man already. 他已经长大了
[03:43] But I haven’t told him about you yet. 但我还没跟他说你的事
[03:47] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道说什么
[03:49] Tell him the truth. 告诉他真相
[03:50] What is the truth, Ernesto? 真相是什么 欧内斯托
[03:54] I feel like I’m looking at a ghost. 我看到你就像看到鬼魂一样
[03:56] They told me you were killed. 他们说你被杀害了
[03:59] – Who told you? – Your partner. -谁告诉你的 -你的搭档
[04:01] Cesar was corrupt. 凯撒是黑警
[04:03] A lot of police are corrupt, paid by the cartel. 很多警察都是 都被贩毒集团收买了
[04:06] Why would they want me to think you were dead? 他们为什么要告诉我你死了
[04:08] So you wouldn’t look for me. 那样你就不会找我了
[04:12] Then what really happened to you? 那你到底怎么了
[04:15] I was undercover in the cartel. 我在贩毒集团中做卧底
[04:18] Someone tipped them off, so they locked me away. 有人向他们告了密 所以他们把我关起来了
[04:23] But knowing you were out there, 但是一想到你在外面
[04:25] hoping we would be together again, 希望我们能再次团聚
[04:28] mi amor, you kept me alive. 亲爱的 你是我活着的动力
[04:31] Pero Ernesto. 但是欧内斯托
[04:34] You were dead. 我以为你死了
[04:37] I had to build a new life. 我不得不建立新的生活
[04:40] I understand. But I’m back now. 我理解 但是现在我回来了
[04:43] You are. 没错
[04:46] Uh, I don’t mean to make you sad. 我不是故意让你伤感的
[04:48] Was it wrong of me to come looking for you? 我是不是不该回来找你
[04:52] No. 不
[04:58] I’m glad you’re alive. 你还活着我很高兴
[05:08] Zoila, I bought you something to cheer you up. 佐拉 我买了点礼物让你开心一些
[05:11] – I don’t need cheering up. – Of course you do. -我不需要你哄我开心 -你当然需要
[05:14] Javi has left, and now you’re letting yourself go. 哈维走了 现在你在自暴自弃
[05:17] When was the last time you washed your hair? 你上一次洗头发都是什么时候的事儿了
[05:19] This morning. 今天早上
[05:20] Oh, so that’s on purpose? 你是故意卷成这样的吗
[05:23] Look, I am sad about Javi, but I just have to be realistic. 听着 我很遗憾哈维走了 但是我得现实一点
[05:28] I’m just gonna have to raise this baby alone. 我得一个人抚养这个孩子长大了
[05:31] Now hold on. 等一下
[05:33] You may be a lot of things — 你可能有很多特质
[05:35] cranky, bossy, bloated — 暴躁 专横 傲慢
[05:37] This is you cheering me up? 你就是这么哄我开心的吗
[05:38] But you’re not alone. 但是你并不孤单
[05:42] I’m converting the guest room into a nursery 我要把客房变成婴儿房
[05:45] so you can stay here with the baby, where you belong. 那你就可以在这儿养育孩子了 这也是你家
[05:49] I can’t ask you to do that. 我不能要求你这么做
[05:51] You don’t have to ask. You’re my friend. 你不用开口 你是我的朋友
[05:54] And friends stick together through thick and thin. 朋友无论什么情况都该团结一致
[06:00] Obviously, you’re the thick, and I’m the thin. 很显然你胖我瘦
[06:08] Hello. 喂
[06:10] Oh, Dr. Neff. 内夫医生
[06:12] How’s my favorite kidney specialist? 我最爱的肾病专家近来可好
[06:15] Oh, of course. 当然了
[06:17] I’ll see you tomorrow, 10:00 A.M. 我明早十点来见你
[06:20] Thank you, Doctor. 谢谢你 医生
[06:24] What is it? 怎么了
[06:25] Uh, he wouldn’t say over the phone. 他在电话里不肯说
[06:29] But something must be wrong with my new kidney. 但是我新移植的肾一定出问题了
[06:32] You don’t know that. 这可不一定
[06:34] Why else would he want to see me? 不然他为什么想要见我呢
[06:35] Well, we’ll find out tomorrow, together. 明天就知道了 我陪你去
[06:38] You’ll come with me? 你要陪我去吗
[06:39] Of course! 当然了
[06:41] Thick and thin, remember? 无论什么情况 记得吗
[06:47] So, Ernesto didn’t say anything to you 所以欧内斯托没提过
[06:49] about wanting you back? 想要你回去的事情吗
[06:52] No, nothing. 只字未提
[06:54] But obviously, he still has feelings for you. 但很显然 他还是很爱你
[06:56] Of course. We were married. 当然了 我们曾是夫妻
[06:59] But you’re married to me now. 但是你现在嫁给我了
[07:01] You’re staying with me. You told him that, right? 你要留下和我在一起 你告诉他了对吗
[07:03] Not in so many words. 没说这么多
[07:05] “I’m staying with Spence.” Four words. “我要和斯宾思在一起”九个字
[07:07] It’s not that many words. 不需要说很多字
[07:09] He’s been through so much. 他经历了这么多磨难
[07:11] I didn’t want to hurt him. 我不想伤害他
[07:12] I just don’t want him thinking that there’s any hope. 我只是不想让他心存任何希望
[07:14] Spence, you can relax. 斯宾思 放心吧
[07:17] I love you, and I’m not going anywhere, hmm? 我爱你 我不会离开你的
[07:23] When’s he going back to Mexico? 他什么时候回墨西哥
[07:25] I’ll ask him tomorrow. 我明天会问他的
[07:28] He wants to see Miguel. 他想见米格尔
[07:31] Is that really a good idea? 这样真的好吗
[07:33] I mean, that could be confusing for a child. 孩子还小他会很困惑的
[07:36] It’s confusing for all of us. 我们都很困惑
[07:40] But I’ll be there the whole time. 但是我会全程在场的
[07:42] Okay. 好的
[07:44] But this time, you have to be clear with him about us. 但是这次你得跟他说清楚我俩的事儿
[07:46] I will. 我会的
[07:49] Don’t you trust me? 你难道不相信我吗
[07:50] It’s not you I don’t trust. 我是不相信他
[07:59] Mon coeur, I wanted to talk to you about the other night, 亲爱的 我想跟你谈谈那晚的事情
[08:02] – when we… – when we didn’t do anything. -当我们 -我们什么也没做
[08:04] You know, thank God Mr. Powell walked in on us 幸亏鲍威尔先生撞见我们了
[08:05] because it would have been a huge mistake. 不然我真的会犯下大错
[08:07] Why do you say that? 你为什么这么说
[08:08] I love you, and you love me. 我爱你 你也爱我
[08:10] Well, I love chocolate, 我还喜欢巧克力呢
[08:10] but it’s bad for me, so I don’t eat it. 但是吃了会发胖 所以我不吃
[08:13] Are you comparing me to chocolate? 你是在拿我和巧克力比吗
[08:14] Well, it has the calories. You have the wife. 它有热量 你有老婆
[08:17] You both should have a warning label. 你俩都该贴上个警告标签
[08:19] Look, Carmen, I-I obviously hurt you, and I’m sorry. 听着卡门 我很显然伤害了你 对不起
[08:23] You didn’t hurt me. Nothing hurts me. 你没有伤害我 没有什么能伤到我
[08:25] I’m Carmen Luna. 我可是卡门·卢娜
[08:27] Well, whatever happened, let me make it up to you. 不管发生了什么 让我补偿你吧
[08:29] No. I don’t even want you in this house. 不要 我都不想让你留在这屋里
[08:31] You know, it’s too tempting, Sebastien, like the chocolate. 诱惑太大了 塞巴斯蒂安 像巧克力一样
[08:34] But I’m working for the Powells, and so are you. 但是我在为鲍威尔先生工作 你也是
[08:37] We’re gonna see each other. 我们总会见面的
[08:38] I know. 我知道
[08:39] Believe me, I know. 相信我 我很清楚
[08:42] So, maybe I can take you out to dinner, 那我带你去吃晚餐
[08:43] and we can talk things over. 我俩好好谈谈好不好
[08:45] Sebastien, aren’t you listening? 塞巴斯蒂安 你没听到我的话吗
[08:47] I’m not going on a date with you. 我不会和你出去约会的
[08:51] Well, I guess that reservation at Bestia will go to waste. 那我在贝斯蒂亚定的位置就白费了
[08:58] That’s where all the celebrities go. 很多明星都喜欢去那里吃饭
[08:59] There’s like a month-long wait to get in there. 得等差不多一个月才定得到
[09:01] So you’ll come? 那你会来吗
[09:03] Yeah, I’ll go. 我会去的
[09:05] – But I have conditions. – Shoot. -但我也有条件 -说吧
[09:07] You will order me the most expensive thing on the menu, 你必须给我点菜单上最贵的菜
[09:11] there will be no talk of your wife, 不许说起你妻子
[09:13] and I will not sleep with you afterwards. 之后我也不会和你上床
[09:15] Sounds fair to me. 听上去可以接受
[09:16] Do you hear? 听懂了吗
[09:17] I said no sex — none. 我不会和你上床 绝不
[09:20] You do what you want. 你就随心所欲吧
[09:21] That’s the beauty of our relationship. 我们的关系的美妙之处就在这里
[09:23] We don’t own each other. We are free. 我们并不拥有彼此 而是自由身
[09:25] Doesn’t that sound good? 听上去不是很好吗
[09:27] Everything sounds good with that accent. 这口音说啥都好
[09:29] I’ll see you tomorrow night. 明晚见了
[09:30] Yeah. 好的
[09:42] Hey, Marisol. How are you? 玛莉索 你最近怎么样
[09:44] Good, Gail. 很好 盖尔
[09:46] I was just calling to see how it’s going with Jesse. 我打电话是来问问杰西工作得怎么样
[09:48] Oh, wonderfully. 一切顺利
[09:51] He is a gem — 他简直是个宝贝
[09:53] an absolute professional. 绝对专业
[09:58] So, you’re happy with his housework? 所以你对他的服务还满意吗
[09:59] Because I haven’t received a check for his services. 因为我还没有收到你付给我的钱
[10:02] Oh, really? I dropped it in the mail last week. 真的吗 我上周寄给你了呀
[10:05] Oh, um, can you — can you hold on? Hold on a second. 等等 等我下
[10:09] Uh, M-Mrs. Fleming? 弗莱明太太
[10:11] I’m still — 我还在
[10:12] I’m, you know, working on my… 我的归档系统里
[10:15] filing system. 寻找
[10:17] And here it is. 找到了
[10:19] So sorry about that. 很抱歉
[10:20] Marisol, please. It’s 10:00 in the morning. 玛莉索 没事 这是早上10点
[10:22] I’m on my third cocktail. I don’t judge. 我已经喝第三杯鸡尾酒了 我不评头论足
[10:24] Mrs. Fleming, you need to see this. 弗莱明太太 你得看看这个
[10:27] All right, sweetie, I got to go. 好了亲爱的 我要挂了
[10:29] Yes! Jesse, what is wrong? 怎么了杰西 发生什么事了
[10:32] Oh, no. Please tell me it isn’t aphids. 不 请告诉我这不是蚜虫
[10:34] No, no, no. 不不不
[10:36] But you’re gonna wish it was. 但你会希望这是蚜虫
[10:49] Here’s to being pregnant and getting left at the altar. 为我怀孕然后在圣坛前被抛弃干杯
[10:51] Salud! 祝你健康
[10:53] I’m sorry you can’t drink with us. 真遗憾你不能和我们一起喝酒
[10:55] It feels so wrong to be drinking your wedding wine without you. 我们喝你的婚宴酒你却不喝的感觉真奇怪
[10:57] I mean, we’re doing it, but it feels wrong. 我们在喝但感觉不对
[11:01] I can’t believe Javi left you 真不敢相信
[11:03] just because you’re carrying another man’s baby 哈维因为你怀了别人孩子
[11:05] and you lied to him about it and tried to pass it off as his. 而且骗他以为这是自己孩子就弃你而去
[11:10] I guess I can believe it. 我估计这事我是会相信的
[11:11] I know. Go ahead. 我知道 继续
[11:13] Get hammered for me, please. 请为我的事情喝个烂醉如泥吧
[11:14] Well, I don’t need your reasons to get hammered. 我不需要用你的事来喝醉
[11:16] I’ve got my own. 我自己也有烦心事
[11:17] Yeah, two gorgeous guys fighting over you. 两个很帅的男人在争夺你
[11:20] Poor Rosie. 可怜的罗西
[11:22] Thank you for your sympathy, Carmen. 谢谢你同情我 卡门
[11:24] It’s very touching. 真感人
[11:26] Explain this to me, though — 不过你得跟我解释解释
[11:27] how is it that at my wedding, 怎么我的婚礼最后变成了
[11:29] I end up with no husband and Rosie ends up with two? 我老公跑了 罗西倒是得了两个老公
[11:31] If you want to take one of them off my hands, 如果你想从我这里分一个的话
[11:34] I’d be very grateful. 我会非常感谢你的
[11:35] All right, ladies, let’s make a pact — no more weddings. 好了女士们 我们约定以后不要再办婚礼了
[11:38] Bad things happen at weddings. 婚礼上总会发生不好的事
[11:40] – People get shot. – Fiances run off. -有人被射杀 -未婚夫跑路了
[11:42] Other maids steal your dress and move back to Arizona. 别的女佣偷了你的衣服跑回了亚利桑那
[11:45] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[11:47] Blanca — the ladrena ran off 布兰卡 这个妹子跑了
[11:49] with the dress that I loaned her. 带着我借给她的裙子
[11:50] What do you mean ran off? 跑了是什么意思
[11:51] Mrs. Stappord told me 斯塔普德太太告诉我
[11:52] that she quit, left town, cleaned out her room. 她辞职离开了 清扫了自己的房子
[11:55] Y pracata — gone. 就这么走了
[11:57] She left without saying goodbye? 她都没道别就走了
[11:58] That doesn’t sound like Blanca. 这不像布兰卡的风格呀
[11:59] No. Maybe we don’t know her as well as we thought. 的确 或许我们没有自己以为的那样了解她
[12:02] I should call her, find out what happened. 我应该给她打个电话 看看发生什么事了
[12:03] Who cares what happened? I hope she’s dead. 谁关心她发生了什么 我希望她死了
[12:08] What? It was a really good dress. 怎么了 我那条裙子真的很棒
[12:16] Louie, it’s Michael Stappord. 路易 我是迈克尔·斯塔普德
[12:17] Call me back, you son of a bitch. 给我回复啊 混蛋
[12:20] I need to talk to you about my wife! 我需要跟你说说我妻子的事
[12:37] Katy? 凯蒂
[12:39] Sweetheart, look who I found. 亲爱的 看我发现了谁
[12:45] What do you say? 你应该说什么
[12:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:51] You know, I love to see you smile. 我爱看到你笑的样子
[12:56] I missed you so much when I was away. 我离开的时候真的非常想你
[12:59] I missed Mommy, too. 我也很想你妈妈
[13:01] Think she missed me? 你觉得她想我吗
[13:05] She must have been lonely. Did she have any friends over? 她肯定很孤独 她有朋友来过吗
[13:11] Sweetheart, this is important. 亲爱的 这事非常重要
[13:13] Did Mommy have a friend over while I was away? 我不在的时候 你妈妈的朋友来过吗
[13:19] Yes. 是的
[13:21] Was her friend a man? 她朋友是个男人吗
[13:24] I wasn’t supposed to be awake. 我不该醒着的
[13:27] Am I in trouble? 我闯祸了吗
[13:28] No. Thank you so much for telling me the truth. 不 非常感谢你跟我说实话
[13:32] You’re a very good girl. 你是个好孩子
[13:36] Hi. Blanca, it’s Marisol. 布兰卡 我是玛莉索
[13:38] I heard you quit the Stappords again. 我听说你又从斯塔普德家辞职了
[13:41] Are you okay? Call me. 你还好吗 打给我
[13:45] I need to talk to you. 我要和你谈谈
[13:47] Hi, Jesse. What’s going on? 杰西 怎么了
[13:49] I was doing some yard work at Mrs. Fleming’s, 我在修剪弗莱明太太花园的时候
[13:51] – and I found a hand. – What? -发现了一只手 -什么
[13:54] A man’s severed hand. 被砍下来的一只男人手
[13:56] And it looked like it had been there for a while. 看起来像是在那很久了
[13:58] – Oh, my God! – Yeah. -天啊 -没错
[13:59] I guess they found a leg 我想他们前几周
[14:00] at a neighbor’s house a few weeks ago. 在一个邻居家里发现了一条腿
[14:02] Yeah, at the Powell’s. 是 在鲍威尔家
[14:04] What kind of sick person is doing this? 什么变态会做出这事
[14:06] I don’t know, but Mrs. Fleming asked me to move it. 我不知道 但弗莱明太太让我弄走它
[14:09] – To move what? – The hand. -弄走什么 -那手
[14:11] She wants me to dump it on the Powells’ lawn. 她想让我扔去鲍威尔家草坪上
[14:13] Excuse me? 你说什么
[14:14] Well, Mrs. Fleming doesn’t want people gossiping about her, 弗莱明太太不想让别人说闲话
[14:17] so, since the Powells already had a leg — 而且既然鲍威尔家已经有条腿了
[14:19] Unbelievable! 难以置信
[14:21] Okay. Obviously, you are not dumping the hand on the Powells. 好吧 很显然你不能把它扔去鲍威尔家
[14:25] No, I agree. What do I do with it? 是 我同意 我该怎么做
[14:28] Nothing. This is a crime scene. 什么都不做 这是犯罪现场
[14:30] The cops need to catch whoever’s doing this. 警察要抓住凶手
[14:32] You just leave that hand exactly where it is. 你别管那只手就好
[14:36] It’s a little late for that. 现在有点晚了
[14:44] This is going to be bad news. 这会是坏消息的
[14:46] I just know it. 我就知道
[14:47] I didn’t sleep a wink last night. 昨晚我都没合眼
[14:49] Neither did I. 我也是
[14:50] Poor thing. You were worried, too? 好可怜 你也在担心吗
[14:52] No. You kept calling me. 不 你一直打电话给我
[14:56] Genevieve, thank you for coming in today. 吉纳维芙 谢谢你今天过来
[15:00] Of course, Doctor. 当然 医生
[15:02] And you brought a guest. 你还带了客人
[15:05] This is Zoila, 她是佐拉
[15:06] my dearest friend in the world/housekeeper. 我最亲的朋友兼管家
[15:11] It’s weird, but it works. 很奇怪 但挺好的
[15:13] Well, I’m sure it does. 我相信
[15:15] It’s just that, Genevieve, I was hoping to talk to you alone. 只是 吉纳维芙 我是想跟你单独聊聊
[15:19] I’d prefer it if she stayed for emotional support. 我想让她留在这 给我情感支持
[15:23] Okay, it’s just that this isn’t the sort of thing 好吧 只是这种事
[15:28] that I would normally discuss with company. 我一般不跟很多人说
[15:31] I can wait out in the hall. 我可以去走廊等着
[15:33] No! I need her. 不 我需要她
[15:35] So, whatever you have to say, 不管你想说什么
[15:37] go ahead and say it. 直接说吧
[15:39] She’s not leaving my side. 她不会走的
[15:42] All right. 好
[15:45] The truth is, I called you in today because… 其实我今天喊你来是因为…
[15:51] you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met… 你是我见过最漂亮的女人
[15:56] …and I think I have fallen in love with you. 我觉得我爱上你了
[16:01] Get out. 出去
[16:03] – Wait. This isn’t about her kidney? – Get out. -等等 你不是说她肾的事吗 -出去
[16:06] You’re her doctor. Isn’t this unprofessional? 你可是她医生 这样不专业吧
[16:09] Get out, get out, get out! 出去 出去 出去
[16:16] You were saying? 你说什么来着
[16:38] Carmen! 卡门
[16:40] Carmen! Help! 卡门 救命
[16:42] Mr. Powell?! 鲍威尔先生
[16:43] Carmen, thank God you’re here. 卡门 你在太好了
[16:45] I seem to have thrown out my back. 我好像拉伤了背
[16:47] – This happens from time to time. – Okay, I’ll get Mrs. Powell. -这事经常有 -好 我去喊鲍威尔太太
[16:49] No, she’s gone shopping. I need you to help me. 不 她去逛街了 我需要你帮我
[16:52] What do you want me to do? 我能干什么
[16:52] Well, I know this is going to sound odd, but… 我知道听起来很奇怪 但是…
[16:56] – I need you to walk on my back. – What? -我需要你踩我的背 -什么
[16:59] It’s the only thing that’ll work out my kinks. 只有这样才能治好我
[17:02] Evelyn normally does it, but she’s not here, unfortunately. 一直都是伊芙琳做的 但很不巧她今天不在
[17:04] Can I call someone — a doctor? 我能找谁来吗 医生之类的
[17:08] Please. I’m in agony. 拜托 我疼死了
[17:09] You have to do this. 你一定要踩我
[17:11] And really feel free to dig in. 别怕 用力踩
[17:13] But I-I don’t want to hurt you. 但我不想伤到你
[17:14] You won’t be hurting me. You’ll be helping me. 你不会伤到我的 你是在帮我
[17:17] Okay. Well, then, let me take off my heels. 好吧 那我把高跟鞋脱了
[17:19] No, no! Leave them on. 不 穿着吧
[17:20] It’s more therapeutic that way. 那样更有疗效
[17:23] Okay. 好
[17:37] I know what we’ve told you is confusing, papito, 我知道我们说的话让你糊涂了 宝贝
[17:41] but it’s the truth. 但这是真的
[17:42] Even though I’ve been far away, 就算我没在你身边
[17:44] you’ve always been in my thoughts. 但一直想着你的
[17:47] You’re my son, and I love you. Huh? 你是我儿子 我爱你
[17:52] What about Spence? 那斯宾思呢
[17:54] Spence loves you, too. 斯宾思也爱你
[17:56] There’s a kid in my class with two dads. 我班上有个孩子就有两个爸爸
[17:58] He always wears a scarf. 他总是戴个围巾
[18:01] Well, he sounds like a-a very well-dressed little boy. 听起来他穿得很漂亮啊
[18:05] But y-you’re two dads are not like those two dads. 但你的两个爸爸不是那种爸爸
[18:09] Can I get more ice cream? 我能再吃点冰淇淋吗
[18:10] – Yes. – Okay. -当然 -好吧
[18:12] Go. 去吧
[18:13] But just one scoop. 只许再吃一勺
[18:17] You think he understood? 你觉得他明白吗
[18:19] He’ll have a thousand questions later, 他之后会有很多疑问的
[18:21] probably at 2:00 in the morning, when I’m trying to sleep. 或许凌晨我想睡觉了 他还会问
[18:24] I wish I knew him better. 真希望我能更了解他
[18:27] I missed so much of his life. 我错过了他太多的人生
[18:31] And yours, too. 还有你的
[18:33] Ernesto… 欧内斯托
[18:36] I want you to know that I-I never stopped loving you. 你要知道我一直都是爱你的
[18:41] All this time, I’ve been carrying you around in my heart. 这么久 我心里一直想着你
[18:45] Yo tambien, Rosita. 我也是 罗西塔
[18:47] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[18:50] But I need to be… clear. 但我要说清楚
[18:56] I fell in love with Spence, 我爱上了斯宾思
[18:58] and I made a commitment to him. 对他许下了承诺
[19:02] You love him more than you love me? 你爱他比爱我深吗
[19:06] I…choose him. 我选择了他
[19:10] Please, don’t make this any harder than it already is. 求你别再让这事更难办了
[19:14] Esta bien. 好吧
[19:17] I will respect your wishes. 我尊重你的愿望
[19:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:23] I want you to be happy. 我想让你幸福
[19:26] But there’s something else I need to ask you. 但我还有别的事想求你
[19:29] Anything. 什么都行
[19:31] I want Miguel to come to Mexico with me. 我想让米格尔跟我回墨西哥
[19:34] To visit? 去玩吗
[19:36] To live. 去定居
[19:39] Ernesto… 欧内斯托
[19:42] I may have lost you, mi amor, 我或许失去了你 亲爱的
[19:44] but I can’t lose my son, too. 但我不能也失去儿子
[19:52] Oh, Zoila, I have the most wonderful news. 佐拉 我有个天大的好消息
[19:56] Christopher’s coming to dinner tonight. 克里斯托弗今晚来吃晚餐
[19:58] – Christopher? – Dr. Neff. -是谁 -内夫医生
[20:00] We’re on a first-name basis 我们已经互喊名字了
[20:02] now that he’s declared his love for me. 毕竟他对我表达了爱意
[20:05] I think he may be the one. 我觉得他就是真命天子
[20:07] Hold on! You barely know him. 等等 你都不了解他
[20:09] Not true. I’ve been seeing him for months. 才没有 我们见面好几个月了
[20:12] Those were doctor’s appointments. 那些是约诊好吗
[20:15] They felt like dates to me. 我感觉就像约会
[20:17] Sometimes when he was examining me, 有时候当他在检查我
[20:20] his hands would linger. 手会在我身上逗留
[20:22] That’s creepy. 好诡异
[20:23] Creepy or romantic? 诡异…还是浪漫
[20:25] Creepy! 诡异
[20:28] Look, a man likes you at your age. 你这么老还有男人喜欢
[20:30] That must be very exciting, 一定是很激动
[20:31] but you’ve got to slow down here. 但你要悠着点
[20:33] – Why? – Because you always do this. -为什么 -因为你总是这样
[20:37] You fall hard and fast, and you end up getting hurt. 很快地深爱上一个男人 最后被狠狠伤害
[20:40] I know you’re looking out for me, 我知道你是为我着想
[20:43] but it’s just dinner, I swear. 但就是一顿晚餐而已 我发誓
[20:46] Just dinner? 晚餐而已吗
[20:48] Here’s a list of things for you to pick up at the store. 这是张给你去商店的采购单
[20:51] Oysters, champagne — condoms? 生蚝 香槟 避孕套吗
[20:55] Yes. Well, I don’t want to end up in your predicament. 没错 我可不想最后像你这样
[21:08] I know you’re having an affair. 我知道你在偷情
[21:10] It’s partially my fault. 一部分是我的错
[21:12] I’ve been traveling so much for work. 我工作出差太多了
[21:14] You must have gotten lonely. 你一定很孤独
[21:16] That’s the Scotch talking. 你喝多了吧
[21:17] Come on. You don’t think I’ve noticed? 行了 你以为我没发现吗
[21:18] We haven’t made love in months. 我们几个月没做爱了
[21:20] We don’t talk. 话也不说
[21:21] Hell, you barely even look at me anymore. 你连看都不怎么看我
[21:26] That’s not true. 没有
[21:27] It’s just that Katy takes up a lot of my time and energy. 只是凯蒂占去了我太多的时间和精力
[21:30] She said there was a man here… 她说家里来过个男人…
[21:33] You’re using our daughter to check up on me. 你利用女儿查我的岗吗
[21:35] …late at night, after she was supposed to be in bed. 深夜来的 在她上床睡觉以后
[21:40] Oh, my God, Michael! 天啊 迈克尔
[21:41] It was probably the delivery guy. 那是送外卖的吧
[21:42] I ordered Thai food. Is that a crime? 我叫了泰餐外卖 那也犯罪吗
[21:45] Don’t act like this is in my head. 别搞得好像这是我的臆想
[21:49] Look, I know things have been strained between us, 我知道我们之间关系有些紧张
[21:55] but I love you 但我爱你
[21:57] and I swear I am not having an affair. 我发誓我没有偷情
[22:03] You better not be 你最好没有
[22:06] because sooner or later, I’m going to find out the truth. 因为我迟早会查出真相的
[22:18] Marisol! Oh, I wish you would have called. 玛莉索 你先打来问一声就好了
[22:19] We’re right in the middle of book club. 我们正在搞读书会
[22:20] – We need to talk. – Okay. -我们需要谈谈 -好吧
[22:25] This month, Oprah’s got us reading about desegregation in the ’60s. 这个月 奥普拉让我们读六十年代的反隔离文章
[22:29] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[22:30] I know! Me neither! But you go against Oprah, 对吧 我也是 但你要反对奥普拉
[22:32] everyone thinks you’re a racist. 别人都会觉得你种族歧视
[22:33] Gail, you and I are friends, 盖尔 我们是朋友
[22:35] but every day, it gets harder to remember why. 但每天 我都在想为什么要跟你交朋友
[22:37] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[22:40] This! 这个
[22:41] – Oh, my God. Is that — – Don’t act surprised. -天啊 那是… -别装了
[22:44] You know exactly what it is and where it was found. 你清楚这是什么 原来在哪里
[22:47] Evelyn Powell’s lawn? 伊芙琳·鲍威尔家草坪上吗
[22:49] No. Yours. Jesse told me everything. 不 你家草坪 杰西什么都告诉我了
[22:52] How could you? 你怎么能这么做
[22:53] Okay. 好吧
[22:53] Evelyn already had a body part. 伊芙琳家已经出现过残肢了
[22:55] I figured she wouldn’t mind a matching set. 我想她不介意来一套吧
[22:57] You are tampering with evidence. 你这是篡改证据
[22:59] God, you make it sound so illegal. 天 你说得好像这不合法
[23:01] It is. 本来就是
[23:02] You could get in serious trouble, and so could Jesse. 你会惹上大麻烦 杰西也是
[23:05] Which is why I’m giving you a chance to make this right. 所以我给你个改正的机会
[23:07] Now, put it back where you found it and you call the police, 你物归原处然后报警
[23:09] -’like you should have done from the start. – No way. -做你一开始就该做的事 -不行
[23:11] ‘Cause then I will be the “Gruesome hand lady,” 不然我就成了”阴森手太太”
[23:14] a social pariah, like Evelyn. 像伊芙琳一样沦为社交贱民
[23:16] Would you rather they knew that you tried to pawn it off on her? 你宁愿让别人知道你想嫁祸给她吗
[23:20] Oh, you wouldn’t. 你不会的
[23:21] Try me. 试试看
[23:22] One way or another, the police are getting called. 不论如何都要报警
[23:25] Now, you can do it or I can do it. 要么你来 要么我来
[23:28] Gail, everyone’s starving. 盖尔 大家都饿了
[23:31] Is there any finger food? 有没有手抓食物
[23:32] Well, I brought something. 我带了点哦
[23:36] Fine. You win. 行 你赢了
[23:40] Lovely seeing you, Genevieve. 很高兴见到你 吉纳维芙
[23:42] Aren’t you staying? 你不多待会儿吗
[23:43] No, no, no, I just came by to, um… 不 不 我只是顺道过来
[23:46] lend Gail a hand. 搭把”手”
[23:52] Carmen? 卡门
[23:54] What is that? 这是什么
[23:55] A small token of my appreciation 一点小小心意
[23:57] for that miracle you performed on my back earlier. 感谢你奇迹般地治好了我的背
[24:00] I am a new man. 我如获新生
[24:01] Okay, about that, I — 关于那件事 我
[24:03] A-A-Are these Louboutins?! 这是鲁布托的鞋吗
[24:06] I hope you don’t mind. 希望你别介意
[24:07] I looked in your closet to find your size. 我翻了你衣橱找鞋码
[24:09] For these, I don’t care if you snuck in 你送我这么贵重的鞋 我甚至不介意你
[24:11] while I was sleeping and traced my feet! 趁我睡觉时溜到房里量我的脚
[24:14] But please don’t do that. 但求你别这样
[24:16] I’m glad you like them. 很高兴你喜欢
[24:18] So I hope if my back ever goes out again… 所以我希望要是我的背又疼了
[24:22] I’ll be able to count on you. 能够指望你
[24:24] Mr. Powell, I’m not stupid. 鲍威尔先生 我不蠢
[24:26] – I know what this is. – What what is? -我知道这怎么回事 -什么怎么回事
[24:28] Well, you got a kink, but it’s not in your back. 抽筋的不是你背 而是你的脑子
[24:32] You’re a dirty old man. 你个下流老头
[24:34] “Old” is a bit harsh. 老头有点过了吧
[24:36] I can’t disagree with “dirty.” 下流我倒不反驳
[24:38] Well, thank you for my shoes, but I’m not doing that again. 谢谢你送我鞋 但我不会再那么做了
[24:42] You know, I can offer you more than shoes. 我可以给你的不止鞋
[24:46] You mean like boots? 给我靴子吗
[24:48] No. I mean cold, hard cash. 不 我直接给你钞票
[24:55] What would you say to that? 你觉得怎么样
[24:56] I’d say I’m very offended right now. 我觉得很受冒犯
[25:00] But just so I’m clear, how much cash are we talking about? 但说清楚有多少钞票
[25:06] I’m glad you stopped by. 很高兴你过来了
[25:08] I wanted to let you know 我想让你知道
[25:09] that I took care of things with Gail. 我处理好盖尔的事了
[25:10] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -没错
[25:11] She called the police. They have the hand. 她报警了 警察拿到了手
[25:13] Everything’s gonna be just fine. 一切都很顺利
[25:14] Yeah, not exactly. 其实不然
[25:15] – Mrs. Fleming fired me. – What?! -弗莱明太太炒了我 -什么
[25:18] She called me and said I was insubordinate. 她打电话说我不听话
[25:21] I guess she didn’t like the way that you yelled at her. 我猜她不喜欢你那么吼她
[25:23] She asked you to break the law. I was protecting you. 她要求你违法 我是在保护你
[25:25] Thank you for protecting me, but now I’m out of a job. 谢谢你保护我 但我现在没了工作
[25:29] Don’t worry. I’ll find you something else. 别担心 我再给你找
[25:31] I have some clients that might be a good fit. 我有些客户刚好合适
[25:34] They’re in here someplace. 大概就在这里
[25:36] I don’t know how you find anything in here. 我觉得你在这里找不到东西
[25:39] Yeah, I guess it has gotten a little messy. 没错 这里有点乱
[25:42] A little messy? 有点乱吗
[25:43] This place is a disaster zone. 这里简直是灾区
[25:47] Maybe you should hire a maid. 也许你该雇个佣人
[25:52] Yeah. Maybe I should. 没错 我可能需要
[25:58] He wants to take Miguel to Mexico? 他想带米格尔去墨西哥吗
[26:00] Ernesto can’t stay in the country forever, 欧内斯托不能一直待在美国
[26:02] and he wants a chance to get to know his son. 他希望有机会了解自己的儿子
[26:04] Well, he must be crazy if he thinks you’re gonna give up Miguel. 如果他觉得你会抛弃米格尔 那他一定疯了
[26:07] No, I would never do that. 是 我不会抛弃他
[26:10] But…I don’t know. 但 我不清楚
[26:14] – Maybe we could all go. – To Mexico? -也许我们可以一起去 -去墨西哥吗
[26:16] I’m just thinking about it. 我只是想这件事
[26:19] You could meet my mother. 你可以见我母亲
[26:21] We could find jobs, start over. 我们可以找工作 重新再来
[26:24] Oh, my God. 天啊
[26:26] – That’s what he wants. – What? -这就是他的目的 -什么
[26:28] Ernesto’s manipulating you. 欧内斯托在控制你
[26:30] He’s trying to get you back in Mexico with him. 他想让你和他一起回墨西哥
[26:32] No, no, no. He — He’s not like that. 不 不 他不是那种人
[26:34] Oh, I think he is. 我觉得他是
[26:36] Doesn’t he deserve time with his son? 难道他不该和自己的儿子共处吗
[26:39] He’s missed so much. 他错过了太多
[26:41] – Yeah, but that’s not your fault. – Maybe it is. -没错 但那也不是你的错 -也许是呢
[26:44] Maybe I should have known he wasn’t dead. 也许我该意识到他没死
[26:49] How could you possibly have known? 你怎么可能意识到
[26:51] I never saw his body. 我从没见过他的尸体
[26:53] I just accepted what I was told, 只是接受别人说的所谓事实
[26:54] and I moved on. 然后就翻篇了
[26:55] You had to, for you and Miguel. 为了自己和米格尔 你不得不这么做
[26:58] But I gave up on Ernesto, 但我放弃了欧内斯托
[27:02] and then I met you and I fell in love. 之后 我遇到了你 坠入了爱河
[27:07] We were having this beautiful life while he was suffering. 他在受苦的同时 我们却和和美美
[27:14] Rosie… 罗西
[27:15] We have so much, 我们拥有那么多
[27:18] but all Ernesto has is his son. 可欧内斯托只剩下他的儿子了
[27:21] We can’t keep Miguel from him. 我们不能把米格尔和他分开
[27:24] I just…can’t. 我就是 做不到
[27:38] Your eyes are so unique. 你的眼睛是那么独一无二
[27:41] What color would you say they are? 你觉得它们是什么颜色的
[27:43] I would say smoky topaz. 我觉得像深色的黄玉
[27:46] But in sunlight, more of a deep amber or maybe — 但在阳光下 更像是深琥珀色或是…
[27:50] Brown. Her eyes are brown. 棕色 她的眼睛是棕色的
[27:53] Wine? 要喝酒吗
[27:55] I’ve heard that moderate drinking 我听说 有节制地饮酒
[27:57] is actually beneficial for kidney recipients. 其实对接受肾脏移植的人有好处
[27:59] Oh, who told you that? 是谁这么告诉你的
[28:01] My doctor. And he’s very, very good. 我的医生 他真的非常非常棒
[28:05] Genevieve, don’t you have some questions for Dr. Neff? 吉纳维芙 你没有问题要问内夫医生吗
[28:08] Like what? 什么问题
[28:09] Some getting-to-know-you things, 一些促进彼此了解的问题
[28:11] like, “Where are you from?” 比如 “你是哪里人”
[28:12] “What are your hobbies?” “你有什么兴趣爱好”
[28:14] “Do you always date your patients?” “你总是和你的病人约会吗”
[28:17] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[28:19] Zoila can be a little protective of me. 佐拉对我可能会有点保护欲过度
[28:21] I know she’s your friend/housekeeper/chaperone. 我知道她是你的朋友兼女佣兼监护人
[28:28] I just want to make sure you don’t skip over the basics. 我只想确保你不会跳过这些基本的东西
[28:30] Zoila — 佐拉…
[28:31] For example, how old are you, Dr. Neff? 比如说吧 你今年贵庚 内夫医生
[28:33] Well, I could give you a number, 我可以报一个数字给你
[28:34] – but I always lie about my age. – Me too. -但我总是虚报年龄 -我也是
[28:37] – And I’ve had a little work done. – Me too. -我还做过一些整形手术 -我也是
[28:40] I never would have guessed. 我可看不出来
[28:42] Eyes, lift, filler. 做了眼睛 提拉 玻尿酸
[28:43] Plugs, veneers, not my chin. 填充 牙齿烤瓷贴面 下巴不是原装的
[28:46] See? 看到了吗
[28:47] We have a lot in common. 我们有很多共同点呢
[28:49] And none of it’s real. 没一个是和”真实”沾边的
[28:50] Dr. Neff, have you ever been married before? 内夫医生 你之前结过婚吗
[28:53] – Six times. – Five. -六次 -五次
[28:56] Isn’t this fun? 是不是很有趣
[28:58] Zoila, I think we’re ready for the next course. 佐拉 我觉得你可以上下一道菜了
[29:04] I’m sorry about her. 我为她的态度向你道歉
[29:07] She clearly loves you. 很明显 她很爱你
[29:10] And why not? You’re very lovable. 怎么会不爱你呢 你是如此惹人怜爱
[29:12] Christopher… 克里斯托弗…
[29:14] Genevieve, I hope I’m not being too forward, 吉纳维芙 我希望我没有太冒进
[29:18] but I have to leave next week 但我下周就要动身前往希腊
[29:19] for a six-month fellowship in Greece. 参加为期六个月的进修
[29:22] Would you come with me? 你愿意和我一起去吗
[29:24] Of course I will. 我当然愿意
[29:26] What?! 什么
[29:41] I’m almost ready. 我快准备好了
[29:46] Actually, it turns out I cannot go to dinner with you. 事实上 现在看来我不能和你共进晚餐了
[29:48] What? 你说什么
[29:50] Look, I was driving over here, and Jacklyn called. 听着 我开车来的路上 杰奎琳打电话了
[29:53] Her boss invited her to a party, and she needs me there. 她的上司邀请她参加派对 她需要我在场
[29:56] Sebastien, you promised. 塞巴斯蒂安 你答应过我的
[29:57] I know, and I feel awful. 我知道 我觉得糟透了
[30:00] Mon coeur, I swear I will take you to Bestia another night. 亲爱的 我发誓我改天一定带你去贝斯蒂亚
[30:08] You know, it’s just too bad. 你知道吗 真是太遗憾了
[30:10] I was really looking forward to wearing my beautiful, new shoes. 我还很期待 可以穿我美丽的新鞋子了
[30:16] Do you like them? 你喜欢吗
[30:18] They’re Louboutins. 这可是鲁布托的
[30:21] They look expensive. 看起来很贵
[30:23] I didn’t buy them. 不是我买的
[30:24] They were a gift from Mr. Powell. 是鲍威尔先生给我的礼物
[30:26] Why would Mr. Powell buy you shoes? 为什么鲍威尔先生要给你买鞋子
[30:28] I’m an excellent housekeeper. 因为我是个出色的女佣
[30:29] Don’t make jokes. 别开玩笑了
[30:31] Why did he get you these? 他到底为什么要给你买鞋子
[30:32] Did he expect something in return? 他期望你给他什么回报吗
[30:33] Nothing much. 没什么大不了的
[30:35] He just wanted me to put them on and walk around… 他只是希望我穿上它们 在他背上…
[30:37] on his back. 走来走去罢了
[30:38] Carmen, that’s a sex thing. 卡门 这是色情服务
[30:40] I know, right? 我知道 对吧
[30:42] I guess he gets off on some weird stuff. 我猜他有奇怪的性癖吧
[30:45] He said he’d pay me to do it again. 他说他会付钱 让我再来一次
[30:48] But you’re not going to. 但你不会这么做的
[30:50] I haven’t decided yet. 我还没想好呢
[30:51] Carmen, you cannot accept money for sexual favors. 卡门 你不能收钱提供性服务
[30:54] You know what that makes you. 你知道那样一来你就变成什么了
[30:55] You stay with your wife for the money. 你和你老婆在一起就是为了钱
[30:57] What does that make you? 这样做的你又是什么
[30:59] I don’t want this man anywhere near you. 我不想让这个男人再靠近你半步
[31:00] That is not your decision, okay? 这可不是你能决定的 好吗
[31:02] Why won’t you listen to me? 你为什么不愿意听我的呢
[31:03] Because I do whatever I want! 因为我可以随心所欲
[31:06] That’s the beauty of our relationship, right? 我们的关系的美妙之处就在这里 不是吗
[31:09] We don’t own each other. We’re free, remember? 我们并不拥有彼此 而是自由身 记得吗
[31:19] What now, Gail? 又怎么了 盖尔
[31:20] Well, I guess you heard. I had to fire Jesse. 我想你听说了 我不得不解雇杰西
[31:23] You didn’t have to. You chose to. 不是”不得不” 你只是选择这么做
[31:25] Anyway, I’m gonna need a new maid. 不管怎么样 我要找个新的女佣
[31:28] Do you have anything in a Spaniard? 你有西班牙佣人吗
[31:31] Bartending skills a plus. 会调酒的就更好了
[31:32] We’re done, Gail. 我们一拍两散了 盖尔
[31:34] – I’m not sending you anyone else. – Why not? -我不会给你派别人了 -为什么不
[31:36] Well, you’ve fired every maid I’ve sent you, 你炒了我给你派的每个佣人
[31:39] you’re impossible to please, 你难以取悦
[31:41] and, quite frankly, you’re a pain in the ass. 说实话 你令人讨厌
[31:44] Okay, okay! 好吧
[31:45] I’ll take Jesse back. 我要回杰西就是了
[31:47] Too late. You can’t have him. 太迟了 你要不回去了
[31:48] He works for me now. 他现在为我工作
[31:50] By the way, you lost a fantastic maid. 顺便说一句 你失去了超棒的佣人
[31:53] He’s… 他
[31:56] …an absolute professional. 绝对专业
[32:01] Bye, Gail. 再见 盖尔
[32:07] Hey, pal. 孩子
[32:09] You want to go down to the park and toss the ball around? 你想去公园扔扔球吗
[32:11] Not really. 不大想
[32:16] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[32:17] You can tell me. 你可以告诉我
[32:19] I heard you and Mama fighting. 我听到你跟妈妈吵架了
[32:22] Well, you know, there’s a lot of grown-up stuff going on, 最近出了很多事
[32:24] and we needed to talk about it. 我们得谈谈
[32:27] You were fighting about me. 你们是为了我吵架
[32:29] Oh, Miguel. 米格尔
[32:32] Hey, put that down. Look at me. 放下来 看着我
[32:38] This is not your fault, all right? 这不是你的错 好吗
[32:41] You’re a great kid — 你是个好孩子
[32:43] so great that your mom and me and Ernesto — 你特别好 所以你妈妈 我和欧内斯托
[32:46] we all want to be with you all the time. 我们都想一直跟你在一起
[32:50] Then why can’t you just share? 那你们何不分享呢
[32:59] You don’t need to worry. 你没必要担心
[33:01] I’m gonna fix this, I promise. 我保证 我会搞定这事的
[33:15] Good evening, Carmen. 晚上好 卡门
[33:17] Have you considered my offer? 你考虑我的提议了吗
[33:19] I have. 考虑了
[33:21] I-I-I’m sorry. I can’t do it. 对不起 我做不到
[33:23] – Are you certain? – Mm-hmm. -你确定吗 -嗯
[33:25] All you have to do is name your price. 你只用开价啊
[33:27] I can’t believe I’m saying this, 我不敢相信我说出了这句话
[33:30] but it’s not about the money. 但这不是钱的事
[33:31] Then what’s stopping you? 那你为什么不肯
[33:33] Um…I’m seeing someone, and he doesn’t approve. 我在跟别人约会 他不赞同
[33:38] You never mentioned a boyfriend. 你没提到你有男朋友
[33:39] Well, h-he’s not exactly a boyfriend. 他不算男朋友
[33:43] It’s complicated. 很复杂
[33:44] How is it complicated? 怎么复杂了
[33:46] He can’t give me the kind of commitment t-that I need. 他没法给我我需要的承诺
[33:49] Well, the man must be blind or crazy or married or… 那人肯定是瞎子 或者疯了 或者结婚了
[33:54] Is that it? Is he married? 是这样吗 他结婚了吗
[33:57] Oh, Carmen, you should know better. 卡门 你不该这样的
[34:00] Married men are the absolute worst! 结了婚的男人最差劲了
[34:02] I should know. I’m one of them. 我知道 我就是其中之一
[34:05] I have work to do. 我还有活儿要干
[34:07] Let me guess — he wants to leave his wife, 让我猜猜 他想离开他妻子
[34:09] but the timing isn’t right. 但是时机不对
[34:10] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想聊这事
[34:12] Married men always say that. 结了婚的男人总是这么说
[34:12] I don’t understand why you women lap it up. 我不明白你们女人为什么全信了
[34:17] You don’t know anything about him. 你根本不了解他
[34:18] Oh, you think he’s different, he’s special? 你觉得他不一样 他很特别吗
[34:21] Believe me, he’s not. 相信我 他不是
[34:22] He will say whatever it takes to get your clothes off. 他会花言巧语骗你宽衣解带
[34:26] Then, when he’s done with you, 等他玩腻了
[34:27] he will toss you aside for someone younger. 就会为了更年轻的女人抛弃你
[34:30] He doesn’t love you at all. 他根本不爱你
[34:32] For him, you’re nothing more than a fun ride. 对他来说 你只不过是一段有趣的旅程
[34:41] Felt good, didn’t it? 感觉很棒 对吧
[34:45] Men are bad. 男人都很坏
[34:47] We deserve to be punished for disgracing women like you. 玷污你这样的女人 我们就该受惩罚
[34:56] That offer still on the table? 提议依然有效吗
[34:57] Oh, yeah. You know the terms? 是啊 你知道条款吗
[35:01] Close the door. 关门
[35:15] This is a surprise. 真意外
[35:17] I wasn’t expecting a dinner invitation. 我没想到你们会邀请我来吃晚餐
[35:19] Well, we wanted to talk with you. 我们想跟你谈谈
[35:22] About? 谈什么
[35:24] Lo siento, Ernesto. 我很抱歉 欧内斯托
[35:25] I can’t send Miguel back to Mexico with you. 我不能让米格尔跟你一起去墨西哥
[35:29] I see. 我知道了
[35:30] But I still want you to be a part of his life. 但我还是想要你参与他的生活
[35:33] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[35:36] We want you to stay in America for a while 我们希望你在美国待一阵子
[35:38] so Miguel can get to know you better. 这样米格尔就能更了解你了
[35:41] That’s not so easy. 这可不容易
[35:43] I know. 我知道
[35:45] But we will help you get settled, 但我们会帮你安顿下来
[35:47] extend your visa, find you an apartment close by. 延期你的签证 给你找一栋附近的公寓
[35:52] And are you okay with this? 你对此没意见吗
[35:54] It was my idea. 这是我的主意
[35:56] Why would you do this for me? 你为什么要为我这样做
[35:58] Well, I’m not doing it for you. 我不是为了你
[36:00] I’m doing it for them. 而是为了他们
[36:02] This is what’s best for everyone. 这样对大家都好
[36:05] If you care about Miguel and me, 如果你关心米格尔和我
[36:10] you won’t tear us apart. 你就不会把我们拆散
[36:14] So, what do you say? 你怎么说
[36:20] Uh, I think we can give it a try, 我想我们可以试试
[36:24] if you think it will work. 如果你觉得这能管用的话
[36:26] I know it sounds hard, but before you know it, 我知道这听起来很艰难 但很快
[36:29] we will all be one big, happy family. 我们就会成为幸福的一大家子
[36:41] I hope you’re happy. 我希望你高兴了
[36:42] I told you, it was an accident. 我跟你说了 那是意外
[36:43] I didn’t mean to drop the tray. 我不是故意摔了盘子的
[36:45] I know what this is. You’re jealous. 我知道这是怎么回事 你嫉妒了
[36:49] That’s ridiculous. 太荒唐了
[36:51] Javi just left. 哈维刚离开
[36:52] Now I’m being wooed by a surgeon, 现在有个外科医生追求我
[36:54] and it’s killing you. 这让你难受死了
[36:56] That’s not it, really. 真不是这样
[36:58] Well, then, what is your problem?! 那你有什么毛病啊
[37:00] You! 你啊
[37:02] You promised you’d be here to help with the baby, 你保证你会帮我照顾宝宝
[37:04] and now you’re running off. 现在你要跑了
[37:06] He invited me to Greece. 他邀请我去希腊
[37:08] What was I supposed to say? 我该怎么说啊
[37:11] You were supposed to say no. 你该拒绝的
[37:17] You’re abandoning me when I need you the most. 在我最需要你的时候 你抛弃了我
[37:21] I promise I’ll be back before the baby is born. 我保证 孩子出生前我就回来
[37:26] Pablo is gone. Valentina’s in New York. 帕布罗不在了 瓦伦蒂娜在纽约
[37:29] Javi wants nothing to do with me. 哈维不想跟我有任何关系
[37:34] I’m 41 years old, I’m pregnant, and I’m terrified. 我41岁了 怀着孕 很害怕
[37:40] Oh, Zoila, I didn’t realize. 佐拉 我没意识到
[37:47] Just, uh, forget it. 算了
[37:53] Go to Greece. I’ll be fine. 去希腊吧 我没事的
[37:56] No. You need me. 不 你需要我
[38:01] And what a lovely thing it is to be needed. 被需要的感觉真好
[38:04] Greece is always a little humid in the summer anyway. 反正希腊夏天也有点潮湿
[38:11] Are you sure Dr. Neff will understand? 你确定内夫医生能理解吗
[38:15] He’ll have to. 他必须理解
[38:17] And if he doesn’t, he’s not the one. 如果他不理解 那他就不是真命天子
[38:31] Arson was responsible for a devastating fire 今天韦斯切斯特发生了一起可怕的火灾
[38:33] in Westchester today. 起因原来是纵火
[38:35] The fire destroyed three homes 火灾摧毁了三栋房屋
[38:37] before firefighters were able to — 之后消防队员才…
[38:42] Hi, Marisol. 玛莉索
[38:43] Hey, I heard about Blanca leaving you in the lurch, 我听说布兰卡抛弃了你
[38:46] and I wanted to say I’m sorry. 我是来说抱歉的
[38:48] – It’s not your fault. – Well, I recommended her. -那不是你的错 -是我推荐她的
[38:49] She seemed so trustworthy. 她看起来值得信任
[38:51] Do you think something else was going on? 你觉得发生了别的事吗
[38:53] No. I mean, I-I have no idea. 不 我完全不知道
[38:55] But to be honest, I never felt like 但是说实话 我从来没觉得
[38:56] I could depend on her the way I could depend on you. 我可以像依靠你一样依靠她
[38:58] Well, you still can. 你还是能依靠我啊
[38:59] And I promise to find you someone else. 我保证给你找到别人
[39:01] That’s what I do now. 现在这是我的工作了
[39:05] Taylor? 泰勒
[39:07] Uh, I’m sorry. 对不起
[39:09] Uh… I have to call you back. 我回头打给你
[39:13] …relating to the bizarre case 跟比佛利山庄被发现的
[39:14] of a severed leg found in Beverly Hills. 一条断腿的奇怪案件有关
[39:18] Now a severed hand has been discovered 现在一只断手在附近的一所住宅中
[39:21] at a nearby residence. 被发现
[39:22] Officials believe the body parts 官方人员相信身体部位
[39:24] are from the same murder victim. 是同一个死者身上的
[39:26] Mrs. Fleming, we pulled prints 弗莱明太太 我们从你的花园中
[39:27] from the hand found in your garden, 发现的断手上提取了指纹
[39:28] and we’ve been able to identify the victim. 确定了死者身份
[39:31] Maybe you know him. 也许你认识他
[39:32] Oh, my God. 天啊
[39:34] That’s Louie Becker. 那是路易·贝克
[39:36] He’s a tennis pro at my country club. 他是我所在的乡村俱乐部的职业网球手
[39:38] Any idea who might want to kill him? 知道谁想杀了他吗
[39:41] Someone with a grudge maybe? 也许有谁怀恨在心
[39:45] Oh, hey, pal. 伙计
[39:46] Listen, I’m trying to get hold of Louie. 我一直想找路易
[39:48] I’ve…left messages. 我给他留了言
[39:49] He hasn’t called me back. 他没给我回电
[39:50] Any chance he’s turned up? 他来这里了吗
[39:52] I guess you haven’t heard the news. 看来你还没听到新闻啊
[39:57] What news? 什么新闻
[39:58] A spokesperson said the police are zeroing in on a suspect. 发言人声称警方集中注意力于一名嫌疑犯
[40:03] Detectives from the LAPD have asked 洛杉矶警局的警探呼吁
[40:05] anyone with information pertaining to the case, 任何知道有关此案详情的群众
[40:08] please call the non-emergency hotline. 打电话给非紧急热线
[40:12] The truth is Louie always had an eye for the ladies, 事实是 路易一直都喜欢女人
[40:15] especially the ones with money. 特别是有钱的女人
[40:17] And how do you know? 你怎么知道的
[40:19] Well, he was involved with a friend of mine. 他跟我的一个朋友有关系
[40:21] As I recall, it was a… 我记得…
[40:24] tempestuous romance with a very ugly breakup. 那相当浪漫 而分手很惨烈
[40:28] Really? 真的吗
[40:30] This friend of yours, what’s her name? 你的朋友叫什么名字
[40:37] Hello, I’m Detective Figueroa. 我是菲格罗亚警探
[40:38] Beverly Hills police. 比佛利山庄警局的
[40:40] Are you Genevieve Delatour? 你是吉纳维芙·德拉图吗
[40:42] Yes. 是的
[40:44] What this about? 有什么事
[40:46] I need to speak to you about the murder of Louie Becker. 我得跟你谈谈路易·贝克被谋杀一事
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme