时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – She took my kid. – Drinking won’t get him back. | -她带走了我的孩子 -喝酒也不会让他回来 |
[00:04] | You’re my maid, Carmen. Not my mom. | 你是我的女佣 卡门 又不是我妈 |
[00:07] | Go to rehab. | 去戒酒吧 |
[00:09] | When you get back… | 等你回来的时候 |
[00:10] | I will be here waiting for you. | 我会在这里等你 |
[00:12] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[00:13] | There’s a problem with my kidneys. | 我的肾脏有问题 |
[00:15] | Seems the little buggers are starting to shut down. | 看来这俩小东西开始衰竭了 |
[00:18] | My father kicked me out of this house because of you. | 我父亲把我赶出了家 就因为你 |
[00:20] | I don’t want her to leave. | 我不想让她走 |
[00:22] | It’s Didi. | 是迪迪 |
[00:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:24] | Uncle Ken asked me and his business managers | 肯叔叔让我和他的业务经理 |
[00:26] | to inform Didi that he wants a divorce. | 告诉迪迪他想离婚 |
[00:28] | We have to get you out of here | 我们要在雷吉送你走之前 |
[00:29] | before Reggie sends you away. | 把你带走 |
[00:31] | This man isn’t supposed to have visitors. | 这老人不该有人探视的 |
[00:33] | Mr. Kenneth was getting stronger. | 肯尼思先生慢慢康复了 |
[00:34] | He wanted to take back control of his business, | 他想要回生意的控制权 |
[00:36] | so you made himfall. | 所以你让他摔倒 |
[00:37] | There’s an immigration hearing next week. | 下周有场移民听证会 |
[00:39] | It could go well for you and your son… | 对你和你儿子来说可以很顺利 |
[00:42] | Or not so well. | 也可以不顺利 |
[00:42] | I want us to hit another house. | 我想再去抢一家 |
[00:44] | Are you high? | 你嗑药嗑昏头了吗 |
[00:45] | Last time we went out, Carter killed somebody. | 我们上次行动时 卡特杀了人 |
[00:50] | We’ve got to get out of here! | 我们得离开这里 |
[00:51] | – Did you tell someone? – Valentina. | -你告诉别人了吗 -瓦伦蒂娜 |
[00:53] | – If she tells someone — – I don’t think she will. | -如果她跟别人说了 -她不会的 |
[00:54] | But I’m getting out just in case. | 但是我要先出城避一避 以防万一 |
[00:56] | You might want to do the same. | 你也该这么做 |
[00:57] | We call the police now. | 立刻报警 |
[00:58] | I can’t turn Ethan in! | 我不能把伊森抖出来 |
[01:00] | I spent 14 months in jail. | 我被判十四个月监禁 |
[01:02] | Please don’t make the same mistake I did. | 不要重蹈我的覆辙 |
[01:04] | I’ve decided to tell the police about Ethan. | 我决定跟警察说伊森的事 |
[01:06] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你在做正确的事 |
[01:07] | Good morning, Javier. | 早上好 哈维尔 |
[01:08] | So, Javier’s a good guy? | 哈维尔是个好人吗 |
[01:10] | He’s great. | 他很棒 |
[01:12] | But today, I was thanking God for you. | 但今天 我因为你而感谢上帝 |
[01:14] | Who did you kill, Nick? | 你杀了谁 尼克 |
[01:15] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是谋杀犯 |
[01:18] | Opal, no! | 奥珀尔 不要 |
[01:31] | Just — I had no idea she was that crazy. | 我真不知道她有那么疯狂 |
[01:36] | We’re so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[01:39] | Mrs. Deering, your husband’s here. | 迪林太太 你丈夫来了 |
[01:43] | What the hell’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:44] | Opal is dead. | 奥珀尔死了 |
[01:46] | What? | 什么 |
[01:47] | She shot herself last night. | 她昨晚饮弹自尽了 |
[01:49] | Here? Wh– | 在这里吗… |
[01:52] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[01:54] | And now we need to talk. | 现在我们需要谈谈 |
[02:00] | To witness something like that… | 亲眼目睹那种事… |
[02:02] | I can’t imagine. | 我真的无法想象你的感觉 |
[02:04] | It was awful. | 简直太可怕了 |
[02:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:08] | I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:09] | I-I-I thought under the circumstances… | 我以为这种情况下… |
[02:15] | I learned something last night. | 昨晚我知道了一件事 |
[02:17] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[02:18] | It was Opal who pushed Dahlia off the bridge. | 是奥珀尔把达利娅推下桥的 |
[02:21] | At first, I was relieved, | 开始我还舒了一口气 |
[02:23] | but then it occurred to me, | 但是后来我想到 |
[02:25] | “Why would you keep her secret all these years | 要不是你自己也有什么秘密 |
[02:29] | unless you had a secret of your own?” | 你怎么会替她保守秘密这么多年 |
[02:32] | And it would have to be pretty terrible for you | 能让自己妻子白白枉死 |
[02:36] | to let your wife’s death to go unpunished. | 你一定难受极了 |
[02:40] | So… | 所以 |
[02:42] | Maybe you did kill someone. | 可能你真的杀人了 |
[02:44] | Okay, the house is full of strangers. | 现在家里全是陌生人 |
[02:46] | Can we discuss it later? | 我们以后再谈好吗 |
[02:47] | I won’t be here later. | 以后我就不在这里了 |
[02:51] | Where was Opal staying? | 奥珀尔住在哪里 |
[02:52] | Some apartment. Why? | 住在什么公寓里吧 怎么了 |
[02:54] | I-I-I gave her a watch once | 我给过她一块手表 |
[02:56] | that belonged to my grandmother. | 以前是我祖母的 |
[02:57] | I’d like to get it back. Y-you don’t know the address? | 我想拿回来 你知道地址吗 |
[03:01] | She banks at Beverly Pacific. | 她用的是比佛利太平洋银行 |
[03:02] | I’m sure they’ll know where she was staying. | 他们一定知道她的住处 |
[03:03] | So… | 也就是说 |
[03:06] | You’re not gonna tell me what you did? | 你不打算告诉我你做过的事吗 |
[03:09] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[03:19] | So, how did it go? | 怎么样 |
[03:20] | All he would talk about is Opal’s apartment. | 他就只说了奥珀尔的公寓 |
[03:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:24] | She was blackmailing him, | 她生前在敲诈他 |
[03:25] | maybe she had some physical proof of what he did. | 可能她手里有他罪行的物证吧 |
[03:28] | You need to get to that apartment before Nick does. | 你得赶在尼克之前去她的公寓看看 |
[03:31] | Do you know where she was staying? | 你知道她生前住的地方吗 |
[03:33] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 说实话 我知道 |
[04:02] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[04:04] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[04:07] | Did we have sex last night? | 我们昨晚发生性关系了吗 |
[04:09] | No. | 没有 |
[04:10] | Oh, thank you, lord. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:12] | We made love. | 我们做爱了 |
[04:18] | Thanks for nothing. | 白谢了 |
[04:24] | Mami! | 妈妈 |
[04:27] | Mija, what are you doing here? | 女儿 你在这里干什么 |
[04:29] | I have to meet with the police at 9:00 | 我九点要跟警察见面 |
[04:30] | to talk to them about Ethan. | 跟他们说伊森的事 |
[04:33] | Is it okay that I crashed here last night? | 我昨晚睡在这儿没事吧 |
[04:35] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[04:36] | I just wish you’d called me first. | 我只是希望你能先跟我说一声 |
[04:39] | Two cups of coffee, huh? | 两杯咖啡啊 |
[04:42] | Yeah, the doctor thinks I need more caffeine in my diet. | 医生说我的饮食里需要更多咖啡因 |
[04:45] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[04:45] | I know you had company. | 我知道有别人在 |
[04:48] | You do? Well, I can explain. | 你知道 我能解释的 |
[04:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:51] | I really like Javier. | 我真的很喜欢哈维尔 |
[04:53] | Who? | 你说谁 |
[04:54] | Oh, right. Javier. | 没错 哈维尔 |
[04:56] | He’s so sweet. | 他很贴心 |
[04:57] | I don’t think you could have picked a nicer guy. | 我觉得你找不到比他更好的人了 |
[04:59] | Yeah, I’d be a fool to mess that up. | 是啊 我如果搞砸这一切就是个傻瓜了 |
[05:04] | And papi left you. | 爸爸离开了你 |
[05:05] | I think that means you can sleep with whoever you want. | 那意味着你想跟谁睡都行 |
[05:11] | Morning. | 早安 |
[05:14] | Mami? | 妈咪 |
[05:15] | Hold that thought, sweetness. | 别改变主意 亲爱的 |
[05:17] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[05:20] | I picked up some pastelitos. | 我给你拿了些油炸酥 |
[05:21] | I thought we could have breakfast together. | 我想我们可以一起吃早饭 |
[05:23] | Fantastic! | 好极了 |
[05:25] | But we should eat them in the park. | 但我们该去公园吃 |
[05:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:28] | Food tastes better outside. | 在外面吃东西更美味 |
[05:29] | You’re a chef. You should know that! | 你是名厨师 你该懂的 |
[05:32] | If anyone should ask where I’ve gone, anyone at all, | 要有人问我去哪儿了 无论是谁 |
[05:36] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[05:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:42] | Hey, mija! | 女儿 |
[05:45] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[05:46] | Got exciting news — | 有个令人激动的消息 |
[05:49] | looks like your mom and I are back together. | 看起来你妈妈和我又复合了 |
[05:59] | I must say I was surprised to get your call. | 不得不说接到你的电话我很惊讶 |
[06:01] | It’s been ages. | 很久没联系了 |
[06:03] | And I feel awful about that. | 那感觉糟透了 |
[06:06] | I do enjoy you and Evelyn so much. | 我真的很喜欢你和伊芙琳 |
[06:09] | Are you sure there’s not another reason for this visit? | 你确定你过来没有其它原因吗 |
[06:12] | I detected a hint of desperation in your voice | 你打电话时 我从你的嗓音里 |
[06:14] | when you called. | 发现了一丝绝望 |
[06:16] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[06:17] | I’m here because I need something. | 我来是因为我有所需要 |
[06:20] | Then you came to the right place. | 那你来对地方了 |
[06:22] | I never could say no to a pretty face. | 我永远拒绝不了漂亮女人 |
[06:25] | What is it you need? | 你需要什么 |
[06:27] | A kidney. | 一颗肾 |
[06:29] | Beg pardon? | 你说什么 |
[06:30] | I have renal failure, | 我得了肾衰竭 |
[06:33] | so I’m asking people to get tested | 所以我恳请人们去做检测 |
[06:35] | in the hopes someone will be a match | 希望有人能匹配 |
[06:37] | and give me their kidney. | 给我一个肾 |
[06:41] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[06:43] | Uh, it would be one thing if you were going to | 你要想用我的私人飞机或游艇 |
[06:44] | ask to use my jet or my yacht, | 这是一回事 |
[06:46] | but this is a major organ we’re talking about, | 但我们现在谈论的是一个重要的器官 |
[06:48] | one I’ve grown quite fond of. | 我渐渐喜欢的东西 |
[06:50] | I know it’s a big favor. | 我知道这是个很大的人情 |
[06:52] | That’s why I’m only asking my closest friends. | 所以我只问我最亲密的朋友 |
[06:55] | Now might be a good time to point out, we’re not that close. | 也许现在不是指明的时候 但我们没那么亲密 |
[06:59] | But don’t you remember the Bermans’ christmas party? | 但你不记得伯曼家的圣诞派对了吗 |
[07:02] | We talked in the corner the whole night. | 我们在角落里聊了一整晚 |
[07:04] | you said we had an amazing connection. | 你说过我们很来电 |
[07:07] | Honestly, I was hitting on you. | 老实说 我当时在勾搭你 |
[07:09] | – No. – Oh, yes. I’m very skeevy. | -不是吧 -是的 我令人恶心 |
[07:12] | Well, it was a long time ago. | 那是很久前的事了 |
[07:14] | I’m willing to forgive you. | 我愿意原谅你 |
[07:16] | That seems misguided. | 看来你误入歧途了 |
[07:18] | I have no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[07:19] | My condition’s getting worse. | 我的身体情况越来越糟 |
[07:21] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[07:23] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[07:25] | But if there was anything else I could do for you… | 但如果有别的我能为你做的 |
[07:28] | Well I would like to get away for the weekend. | 我周末想出去散散心 |
[07:33] | Could you loan me your yacht? | 你能把游艇借我吗 |
[07:35] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[07:37] | No. | 不行 |
[07:44] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[07:46] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[07:50] | In, papito. | 进来 |
[07:53] | Now, this is very serious. | 这很重要 |
[07:55] | Mr. Kenneth is in trouble. | 肯尼思先生遇到麻烦了 |
[07:58] | Someone is stealing from him. | 有人从他那儿偷东西 |
[08:00] | His treasure? | 他的财产吗 |
[08:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:04] | Someone is stealing his treasure — | 有人在偷他的财产 |
[08:06] | a bad man — and I need to stop him. | 一个坏人 我得阻止他 |
[08:09] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[08:11] | this bad man will be angry. | 这个坏人会很生气 |
[08:15] | He may try to send us back to Mexico. | 他可能会想把我们送回墨西哥 |
[08:17] | No. | 不 |
[08:18] | Yes. | 就是这样 |
[08:20] | Sometimes in life, | 有时候在人的一生中 |
[08:22] | we have to choose between what is good for us | 我们得在对我们有利之事 |
[08:26] | and what is the right thing to do. | 和做正确的事之间做出选择 |
[08:29] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[08:31] | And I know how much you want to stay in this country | 我知道你有多想待在这个国家 |
[08:35] | so I am asking for your permission. | 所以我在请求你的允许 |
[08:39] | Will you let me fight this very bad man? | 你会让我和这个坏人做斗争吗 |
[08:49] | You will need a sword. | 那你需要一把剑 |
[09:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:04] | Oh, the cops are breaking into Ethan’s locker. | 警察们强行打开了伊森的储物柜 |
[09:06] | They’ve got a warrant and everything. | 他们有搜查证 有备而来 |
[09:08] | A warrant? | 搜查证 |
[09:10] | Yeah, people are saying he was a part of that home-invasion ring. | 是的 大家都说他是入室抢劫团伙中的一员 |
[09:14] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[09:15] | Wow. That’s messed up. | 真是糟透了 |
[09:16] | Yeah, they’re talking to kids now, | 警方现在在询问其他学生 |
[09:17] | trying to figure out who else was part of it. | 想找出还有谁也参与了此事 |
[09:20] | You guys knew Ethan, right? | 你们也认识伊森对吗 |
[09:23] | – Not really. – We should bounce. | -不是很熟 -我们得走了 |
[09:25] | We’re gonna be late for chemistry. | 上化学课要迟到了 |
[09:28] | This is bad. What if Carmen finds out? | 糟糕 如果卡门发现了怎么办 |
[09:30] | – Who the hell is Carmen? – That girl I told you about. | -卡门是谁 -就是我跟你提过的那个女孩 |
[09:32] | Don’t worry about her. Worry about going to jail. | 先别管她了 想想被抓进去怎么办吧 |
[09:34] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[09:34] | God, we just — we got to come up with a plan. | 天哪 我们必须得想一个对策 |
[09:36] | Well, until we do, stay cool, okay? | 想出对策之前 不要轻举妄动好吗 |
[09:47] | Hey, Spence. How are you? | 斯宾思 你还好吗 |
[09:49] | How’s rehab going? | 酒戒得怎么样了 |
[09:51] | Aww, that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[09:53] | Me? | 我吗 |
[09:55] | I’m so busy. | 我超级忙 |
[09:56] | You know, sweeping and mopping and… polishing. | 扫地拖地还有…抛光[涂指甲油] |
[10:01] | There’s the door. I should go. | 门铃响了 我先挂了 |
[10:03] | Listen, keep up the good work, okay? | 听着 再接再厉好吗 |
[10:05] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[10:12] | This is Spence Westmore’s house, right? | 这是斯宾思·韦斯特莫家对吗 |
[10:14] | Who are you, and what is that? | 你是谁 以及那是什么 |
[10:16] | I’m Gavin — Peri Westmore’s personal assistant. | 我是盖文 佩里·韦斯特莫的私人助理 |
[10:18] | And this is her son. | 这是她儿子 |
[10:20] | Do you know where Spence is? | 你知道斯宾思在哪儿吗 |
[10:21] | He’s at re– | 他在戒… |
[10:23] | rehearsal for a show. | 排练节目 |
[10:26] | I thought the baby was with Peri in Rome. | 我以为宝宝和佩里一起在罗马呢 |
[10:28] | Well, he was, | 他本来是在罗马 |
[10:29] | but Peri’s nanny got arrested for shoplifting. | 但是佩里的保姆因为入店行窃被捕 |
[10:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:32] | If you knew what Peri paid us, | 如果你知道佩里给我们的薪水有多少 |
[10:33] | you wouldn’t be that shocked. | 你就不会这么吃惊了 |
[10:34] | Uh, long story short, the movie wraps in a week, | 长话短说 电影还有一周就杀青了 |
[10:36] | and until then, Peri needs Spence to take care of the baby. | 在此之前 佩里需要斯宾思来照顾宝宝 |
[10:38] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不行不行 |
[10:39] | Spence isn’t here, and I hate kids. | 斯宾思不在这儿 我也讨厌孩子 |
[10:42] | Oh, you don’t have to love him. Just keep him alive. | 你不需要多爱他 别养死他就好 |
[10:44] | I can’t promise that. | 这我不敢保证 |
[10:45] | Lady, please. | 小姐 拜托了 |
[10:47] | Peri’s got some nerve. | 佩里胆子真大 |
[10:48] | Didn’t she just sue for custody of Tucker? | 她不是刚向法院控诉要求塔科的监护权吗 |
[10:51] | Well, she says if Spence does this for her, | 她说如果斯宾思帮了她这个忙 |
[10:52] | she’s willing to reconsider the entire custody ruling. | 她会重新考虑整个监护权的支配 |
[10:59] | Well… I guess I could watch him until spence gets back. | 那么 我可以在斯宾思回来之前照顾他 |
[11:03] | I’m sure you’ll do a wonderful job. | 我相信你一定会做得很出色的 |
[11:05] | – Where’s his cage? – Cage? | -他的笼子在哪儿 -笼子 |
[11:07] | You know, the thing you keep children in | 你懂的 把宝宝关进去 |
[11:10] | so they can’t get away. | 他们就不会乱跑了 |
[11:11] | You mean his playpen? | 你是指他的婴儿围栏吗 |
[11:12] | Yes. Yes. I’ll need one of those. | 是的是的 我需要一个 |
[11:15] | I’ll have one delivered. | 我会给你寄一个过来 |
[11:16] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[11:18] | I was talking to the baby. | 我是跟宝宝说的 |
[11:28] | We have to get rid of everything. | 我们得把一切都丢掉 |
[11:29] | What? Do you mean, like, the guns? | 什么 你是指 比如枪吗 |
[11:31] | The guns, the masks, the van — | 枪支 面具 货车 |
[11:33] | anything that ties us to the robberies. | 一切让我们和抢劫挂上钩的东西 |
[11:34] | Look, let’s not just panic. | 听着 先别自乱阵脚 |
[11:37] | Okay, the cops haven’t arrested Ethan. | 警方现在还没有逮捕伊森 |
[11:39] | Damn it! Why isn’t he texting me back? | 妈的 他为什么不回我消息 |
[11:42] | You can forget about that. Ethan took off. | 别想了 伊森已经跑路了 |
[11:44] | Took off? Why? | 跑路 为什么 |
[11:46] | Valentina knows about the robberies. | 瓦伦蒂娜知道抢劫的事情了 |
[11:48] | He told his girlfriend? | 他告诉他的女朋友了 |
[11:49] | She figured it out. | 她自己猜出来的 |
[11:50] | Did she go to the police? | 她告诉警方了吗 |
[11:52] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[11:53] | If Ethan told her about us, we’re dead. | 如果伊森和她提了我们 那么我们就死定了 |
[11:56] | I’m starting to think it’s time we all get the hell out of dodge. | 我觉得是时候我们该离开这儿了 |
[11:59] | If Valentina doesn’t know that we’re involved | 如果瓦伦蒂娜不知道我们也参与了 |
[12:01] | and if Ethan is in the wind… | 而伊森也不知所踪 |
[12:03] | There are a lot of “ifs” in that sentence. | 这句话里的假设太多了 |
[12:05] | Guys, let me just talk to Valentina. | 伙计们 让我和瓦伦蒂娜谈谈吧 |
[12:10] | Then we’ll know for sure what we have to do. | 然后我们就可以确定接下来该怎么做了 |
[12:17] | Rosie! | 罗西 |
[12:19] | Thank god you’re here! | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[12:20] | I came as soon as I could. What’s wrong? | 我尽快赶来了 出什么事了 |
[12:23] | I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 我觉得我受不了 |
[12:25] | You have to get him out of here. | 你快把他带走吧 |
[12:26] | Who are you talking about? | 你在说谁 |
[12:28] | Him! | 他 |
[12:31] | Is that Tucker Westmore? | 那是塔科·韦斯特莫吗 |
[12:34] | You call him Tucker. I call him el diablo! | 你觉得他是塔科 我觉得他是大魔王 |
[12:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:39] | He’s been here two hours, | 他刚来这儿两个小时 |
[12:40] | and he’s already broken a lamp, spit on my shoe, | 就已经打坏了一个台灯 还在我鞋里吐口水 |
[12:42] | and what he did to that diaper was pure evil! | 他还对那块尿布做了惨无人道的事儿 |
[12:46] | Eh, don’t pretend to be cute just because she’s here. | 别因为她来了就装可爱 |
[12:50] | Carmen, why did you call me? | 卡门 你叫我过来干嘛 |
[12:55] | I need you to take him. | 我需要你把他带走 |
[12:57] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:58] | Kids drive me crazy — | 这孩子要把我弄疯了 |
[12:59] | all the drooling and the crying. | 口水直流 大哭不止 |
[13:01] | And this one has been trying to talk, | 他还一直想找人说话 |
[13:03] | but who can understand him? | 但谁知道他在说些什么 |
[13:04] | His diction is worse than mine. | 他的措词比我还差 |
[13:06] | I would love to babysit Tucker, but I can’t. | 我很想照看塔科 但是我不行 |
[13:09] | I have an important meeting. | 我有个很重要的会面 |
[13:10] | Seriously? I’m not doing so well. | 真的吗 我觉得不舒服 |
[13:13] | I’ll take him as soon as I can. I promise. | 我一忙完就来照顾他 我保证 |
[13:16] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你的 |
[13:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:19] | I’m sorry that I’m acting like this, | 抱歉我表现成这样 |
[13:21] | but ever since Tucker got here, | 但自从塔科来了 |
[13:22] | I’ve been moody and tired and crabby. | 我就又累又爱发火 |
[13:27] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[13:29] | ’cause now you know what it’s like to be a mother. | 因为你现在知道当母亲什么样了 |
[13:48] | Did you come by for a little visit? | 你是来看我的吗 |
[13:50] | I came to congratulate you. | 我是来恭喜你的 |
[13:53] | Dad says you two are getting back together. | 老爸说你们俩又和好了 |
[13:57] | Obviously, your father’s confused. | 很显然 你爸弄错了 |
[14:00] | Well, maybe that’s because you slept with him! | 那可能是因为你跟他睡了 |
[14:03] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[14:04] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[14:06] | Your father and I are still married, | 你爸和我还没离婚呢 |
[14:07] | so from the church’s perspective — | 所以从教会的角度来看 |
[14:08] | Don’t go all Catholic on me | 别跟我扯天主教 |
[14:10] | because I will call the Pope and tell him about Javier. | 因为我可是会打电话给教皇 告诉他哈维尔的事 |
[14:13] | Is this what they taught you in catechism — blackmail? | 教义就教会了你这个吗 要挟我 |
[14:15] | Look, if you don’t want papi back, | 如果你不想跟爸爸和好 |
[14:18] | you have to tell him. | 你得告诉他 |
[14:19] | – That’s the problem. I’m not sure! – Ay, mami! | -问题就在这 我不确定 -妈妈 |
[14:21] | Last night opened up a lot of old feelings, | 昨晚又开启了我很多尘封的感觉 |
[14:23] | and it’s gonna take me a while to sort through them. | 我得费段时间好好弄清楚 |
[14:26] | Well, while you’re sorting, | 你在弄清楚的时候 |
[14:28] | you need to tell Javier what you did | 要告诉哈维尔自己做了什么 |
[14:30] | and beg his forgiveness. | 请求他原谅 |
[14:32] | He won’t have to forgive me if he never finds out, | 他要发现不了 就不用原谅 |
[14:33] | and my logic is pretty sound on that. | 我这逻辑无懈可击吧 |
[14:38] | Did it hurt when you found out dad was seeing Helen | 爸爸跟你分手前和海伦见面 |
[14:41] | before he broke up with you? | 你心痛吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:46] | Then guess what — | 那你猜怎么着 |
[14:48] | you’re doing the same thing to Javier, | 你也在对哈维尔做一样的事 |
[14:51] | which means you’re no better than dad. | 就是说你并不比爸爸好 |
[14:53] | This is, like, the worst visit ever. | 这简直是史上最烂的拜访 |
[14:56] | Please tell Javier what’s going on. | 请你告诉哈维尔发生了什么吧 |
[14:59] | It’s the right thing to do. | 你该这么做 |
[15:03] | Why did I raise you so well? | 我怎么把你教育这么好 |
[15:12] | Miss Lucinda, you came. | 露辛达小姐 你来了 |
[15:14] | I don’t know why | 我想不通 |
[15:15] | after the way you stabbed me in the back. | 毕竟你背后捅了我一刀 |
[15:17] | What is it you want? | 你想干什么 |
[15:18] | It wasn’t me who got you kicked out of the house. | 不是我害你被赶出家门的 |
[15:21] | Who, then? | 那是谁 |
[15:22] | I’ll explain everything as soon as we’re all seated. | 大家到齐以后 我会解释一切的 |
[15:25] | What do you mean “All”? | “大家”是什么意思 |
[15:27] | Rosie, who else is coming? | 罗西 还有谁要来 |
[15:30] | Hello, Chubbs. | 你好啊 胖子 |
[15:32] | Hey, Syphilis. | 你好啊 烂鸡 |
[15:33] | Hold on, you two. | 你们俩别掐 |
[15:35] | Shouldn’t you be at the nursing home | 你不是该在养老院里 |
[15:36] | looking for a new husband? | 钓新丈夫吗 |
[15:38] | Shouldn’t you be cutting the line | 你不是该在无限量 |
[15:39] | at an all-you-can-eat buffet?! | 自助餐厅插队吗 |
[15:40] | Stop it! | 别吵了 |
[15:42] | You two can’t be fighting now. | 你们两个现在不能对着干 |
[15:45] | Mr. Kenneth is in trouble, and he needs you. | 肯尼思先生有麻烦了 他需要你们 |
[15:49] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[15:50] | He’s in the hospital, and Reggie put him there. | 他在医院里 是雷吉害他去的 |
[15:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:55] | I’ll tell you, | 我会说的 |
[15:56] | but only if you both promise to behave, all right? | 但你们两个都得乖乖的 好吗 |
[16:23] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[16:25] | Oh, you scared me! | 你吓到我了 |
[16:27] | Good. I’m Dolores. | 很好 我是多洛莉丝 |
[16:29] | I’m the landlady, and this is not your apartment. | 我是房东 这可不是你房间 |
[16:31] | I’m Marisol, a friend of Opal’s. | 我是玛莉索 奥珀尔的朋友 |
[16:34] | I don’t know if you heard… | 我不知道你听说没… |
[16:35] | Yeah, I heard. Cops said she shot herself. | 听说了 警察说她饮弹自杀了 |
[16:39] | In my home. | 在我家里 |
[16:40] | Oh, honey. | 可怜见的 |
[16:41] | Well, I’m glad she didn’t blow her brains out here. | 还好她没在这把自己崩了 |
[16:44] | Try renting that apartment. | 到时候租给谁啊 |
[16:46] | What an… interesting point. | 真是…有趣的想法 |
[16:49] | So, how did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[16:51] | Opal’s keys, uh, were in her purse. | 奥珀尔的钥匙在她包里 |
[16:53] | Oh, you better return those. Copies are expensive. | 你最好还给我 配钥匙贵着呢 |
[16:56] | Don’t let these clothes fool you. | 别给我这身衣服骗了 |
[16:57] | I’m not made of money. | 我可是穷光蛋 |
[16:59] | Sure. As soon as I’m done. | 没问题 我完事了就还你 |
[17:01] | You’re not here to take her stuff, are you? | 你不是来拿她东西的 是吗 |
[17:03] | ‘Cause it’s a bit early to be picking the bones clean. | 现在整理遗物可有点早了 |
[17:06] | No, I’m not interested in Opal’s things. | 不 我对奥珀尔的东西不感兴趣 |
[17:08] | Not even that vase? It looks expensive. | 那个花瓶也是吗 看起来很贵呢 |
[17:11] | No. | 没兴趣 |
[17:13] | Just so you know, I collect vases. | 顺便说一句 我收集花瓶 |
[17:17] | It was lovely to meet you, Dolores. | 见到你真好 多洛莉丝 |
[17:19] | And I will get you those keys just as soon as I am done. | 我完事了就把钥匙还给你 |
[17:22] | – Yeah, but I — – Take care. | -好吧 但是我… -保重 |
[17:33] | So, what is this important thing you wanted to talk about? | 你想谈的这件重要的事是什么 |
[17:37] | I wanted to talk about… | 我想谈谈… |
[17:39] | us. | 我们 |
[17:41] | My favorite subject. | 我最爱的话题 |
[17:44] | I think that one of the reasons we work so well together | 我觉得我们如此合拍的原因之一 |
[17:47] | is because we’re always honest, | 就是我们都很诚实 |
[17:51] | we don’t keep secrets. | 没有秘密 |
[17:54] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:57] | So… | 所以… |
[17:59] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[18:00] | She told you, didn’t she? | 她告诉你了 是吗 |
[18:02] | I knew Genevieve couldn’t keep her mouth shut, | 我知道吉纳维芙管不住自己的嘴 |
[18:04] | but I needed to make sure you could get the time off. | 但我得保证你能请到假 |
[18:07] | I didn’t want to buy two tickets to Paris | 我可不想买了两张飞巴黎的票 |
[18:08] | and then find out you couldn’t go. | 然后发现你不能去 |
[18:11] | Oh, my god. We’re going to Paris? | 天啊 我们要去巴黎了吗 |
[18:13] | Isn’t that the secrt you wanted to talk about? | 这不是你想聊的秘密吗 |
[18:16] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[18:18] | Yes, it is. | 就是 |
[18:19] | Then why do you sound so surprised? | 那你为什么听起来这么惊讶 |
[18:22] | I’m not surprised. I’m excited! | 我不是惊讶啊 我是激动 |
[18:23] | Oh, my god. We’re going to Paris! | 天啊 我们要去巴黎了 |
[18:26] | You said you’ve never been | 你说你从来没去过 |
[18:26] | and that you always wanted to see it. | 一直都很想去看看 |
[18:30] | When did I say that? | 我什么时候说的 |
[18:31] | Our third date… | 第三次约会 |
[18:33] | At that little bistro in Santa Monica. | 圣莫尼卡的小酒馆 |
[18:36] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[18:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:44] | Sure. I’m… | 没事 我… |
[18:47] | I’m just very happy. | 我只是很幸福 |
[18:50] | Happier than I deserve to be. | 比我值得的更幸福 |
[18:54] | So, you’re not mad at me for trying to surprise you? | 那我想给你个惊喜 你不因此生气啦 |
[18:56] | No. | 不会 |
[18:58] | There are some things that should be kept secret. | 有些事的确该保密 |
[19:20] | Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[19:21] | Nick. Hi. | 尼克 |
[19:23] | I was just, um, looking for something. | 我只是在找一样东西 |
[19:28] | Judging by the condition of the room, | 根据房间的情况来看 |
[19:29] | I guess you didn’t find it. | 我猜你没找到 |
[19:31] | I wasn’t sure what I was looking for. | 我不确定我找的是什么 |
[19:34] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[19:38] | I’m searching for evidence. | 我在找证据 |
[19:41] | You know, that thing | 能证明 |
[19:42] | that proves you did whatever it was you did. | 你做过坏事的证据 |
[19:47] | And you didn’t find it? | 你没找到吗 |
[19:48] | No. | 没有 |
[19:50] | And thanks for not denying its existence. | 谢谢你没有否定它的存在 |
[19:54] | For the sake of argument, | 为了讨论方便 |
[19:57] | uh, let’s say I did something. A long time ago, | 就假设我做过吧 很久以前 |
[20:01] | something that was wrong. | 做了错事 |
[20:02] | Yeah, let’s say that. | 就这样假设吧 |
[20:05] | And if it was an accident, something I’ve shed tears over, | 如果那是场意外 我为此流过眼泪 |
[20:08] | would that change your opinion of me? | 那会改变你对我的观点吗 |
[20:11] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该说些什么 |
[20:13] | Say you’ll forgive me. | 说你会原谅我 |
[20:15] | You don’t get absolution before the confession. | 你坦白之前是没法被免罪的 |
[20:18] | It’d be easier to confess to someone who still loved me. | 跟一个依然爱我的人坦白会更为容易 |
[20:21] | I don’t know how I feel about you anymore | 我都不知道我现在对你是什么感觉了 |
[20:24] | because…I don’t know who you are. | 因为我不知道你到底是谁 |
[20:30] | Well… | 好吧 |
[20:33] | …at least you’re honest. | 至少你很诚实 |
[20:42] | Whatever Opal had on you… | 不管奥珀尔有你什么把柄 |
[20:47] | …I’m going to find it. | 我都会找到的 |
[20:50] | You’ll wish you hadn’t. | 你会希望你没找到的 |
[20:57] | Yeah. Hi. This is Carmen Luna. | 是 我是卡门·卢娜 |
[21:00] | I got your message about the audition. | 我收到了你要试唱的短信 |
[21:01] | Is it possible that I go in tomorrow instead? | 我能不能改成明天去啊 |
[21:05] | I have some… child-care issues. | 我有照料儿童方面的问题 |
[21:11] | Okay, no, no, no. I don’t want to cancel. | 好吧 不不不 我不想取消 |
[21:13] | I’ll be there in an hour, then. | 那我一小时后到 |
[21:15] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:18] | Hey, Diablo. | 暗黑破坏神 |
[21:22] | How am I supposed to take you to an audition? | 我该怎么带你去试唱呢 |
[21:41] | Yes, yes. | 好的 |
[21:44] | Did you just audition for the Salsa commercial? | 你刚才是不是为洋葱辣调味汁广告试唱了 |
[21:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:47] | I think I nailed it. | 我觉得我表现很出色 |
[21:49] | Good for you. | 真棒 |
[21:50] | Listen, could you do me a favor | 你能不能帮我个忙 |
[21:51] | and watch my kid for five minutes? | 照看我孩子五分钟 |
[21:53] | – Are you auditioning, too? – I am. | -你是不是也要试唱啊 -是的 |
[21:56] | Then no. | 那就不行 |
[21:59] | Are you Carmen Luna? | 你是卡门·卢娜吗 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:02] | You’re late. Let’s go. | 你迟到了 来吧 |
[22:13] | Thank you for this opportunity. | 谢谢你们给我这次机会 |
[22:15] | – I am very excited. – Great. | -我很激动 -很好 |
[22:17] | Why don’t you slate first, | 你先自我介绍吧 |
[22:18] | and then we’ll take it from the top. | 然后我们从头来一遍 |
[22:19] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好了就行 |
[22:22] | Hi. I’m Carmen Luna, | 你好 我是卡门·卢娜 |
[22:24] | and I am auditioning for the Rosada Salsa jingle. | 我为罗萨达洋葱辣调味汁广告试唱 |
[22:33] | *On a chip, on some eggs* | *在薯片上 在鸡蛋上* |
[22:36] | *Add some zip, give it legs* | *加点活力 试一试* |
[22:38] | *Rosada* | *罗萨达* |
[22:41] | *Salsa* | *洋葱辣调味汁* |
[22:45] | *Baked potato, piece of fish* | *烤土豆 鱼片* |
[22:48] | *Take your pick, it’s delish* | *随意挑选 美味可口* |
[22:50] | *Rosada* | *罗萨达* |
[22:53] | – *Salsa* – Hold on. Hold — hold on! | -*洋葱辣调味汁* -等等 |
[22:56] | – *Salsa* – Stop! | -*洋葱辣调味汁* -停下 |
[22:58] | Is that a baby crying? | 那是孩子的哭声吗 |
[23:00] | Oh, it’s okay. He’s fine. | 没关系 他没事的 |
[23:02] | That’s your kid? | 那是你的孩子吗 |
[23:05] | Who’s watching him? | 谁在照看他 |
[23:07] | Well, he’s very independent. | 他很独立 |
[23:16] | What kind of monster are you? | 你是哪种魔鬼啊 |
[23:19] | A talented one? | 才华横溢的吗 |
[23:31] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[23:32] | Wonderful, but he’s getting sleepy. | 很好 但他要睡了 |
[23:35] | Oh, now you’re getting sleepy? | 现在你要睡了吗 |
[23:37] | You couldn’t take a nap yesterday, you audition killer? | 你不能昨天打盹吗 试唱杀手 |
[23:41] | I still can’t believe you tied him up. | 我还是不敢相信你把他绑起来了 |
[23:43] | What? I-I was desperate, all right? | 干嘛 我走投无路了 好吗 |
[23:45] | That’s why I needed your help, Rosie. | 所以我才需要你的帮助 罗西 |
[23:47] | I can’t deal with kids. | 我照看不好孩子 |
[23:49] | You’ll get the hang of it once you have kids of your own. | 等你有了自己的孩子 就能掌握诀窍了 |
[23:53] | Please. I’m never having kids. | 拜托 我才不会生孩子 |
[23:55] | – How can you say that? – ‘Cause I don’t want them. | -你怎么可以这样说 -因为我不想要 |
[23:58] | I have a career to worry about. | 我还要操心事业呢 |
[24:00] | Well, I don’t get that, but…okay. | 我不明白 但是好吧 |
[24:03] | You’re like every other woman that has kids, you know? | 你就像所有有孩子的女人一样 |
[24:05] | They find out that I don’t have the “Mom gene,” | 他们发现我没有”母亲基因” |
[24:07] | and they look down on me. | 就看不起我 |
[24:08] | I don’t mean to insult you. | 我不是想侮辱你 |
[24:10] | It’s just… I love having a child. | 只是 我喜欢有孩子 |
[24:13] | Miguel makes me very happy. | 米格尔让我很快乐 |
[24:15] | You know what I love having? | 你知道我喜欢有什么吗 |
[24:17] | A dream. | 梦想 |
[24:18] | And the day my dream comes true, | 我梦想成真那天 |
[24:20] | I’m gonna be as happy as you are. | 就会像你一样快乐了 |
[24:21] | What if it doesn’t come true? | 如果不能成真呢 |
[24:23] | What? | 什么 |
[24:24] | Well, lots of people have dreams that don’t work out, | 许多人都有无法实现的梦想 |
[24:26] | or they get their dream and then it goes wrong. | 或者他们实现了梦想 然后出了差错 |
[24:30] | That’s not gonna happen to me. | 我不会碰上这种事 |
[24:32] | But what if it does? | 如果真的发生了呢 |
[24:34] | Won’t you need something else in your life, | 你生命中难道不需要别的东西吗 |
[24:38] | something that’ll give you joy? | 能带给你欢乐的东西 |
[24:41] | My dream is gonna come true. | 我的梦想会实现的 |
[24:43] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[24:47] | It just has to. | 必须如此 |
[24:59] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[25:01] | Did you talk to Javier? | 你跟哈维尔聊过了吗 |
[25:03] | Did he have anything interesting to say? | 他有没有说有趣的事 |
[25:06] | Yeah, he told me about the trip. | 是啊 他跟我说了旅行的事 |
[25:08] | Have you been crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[25:09] | Just a little. | 有点儿吧 |
[25:11] | Oh, Zoila, you’re gonna love Paris. | 佐拉 你会爱上巴黎的 |
[25:14] | Forget Paris. What’s wrong? | 别说巴黎了 你怎么了 |
[25:18] | I haven’t had any luck finding a donor, | 我还没找到捐献者 |
[25:21] | and the doctor says I’m gonna need a kidney very soon. | 医生说我很快就需要一个肾脏了 |
[25:24] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[25:27] | And it hit me… | 我突然想到 |
[25:28] | One of these days, I could actually die. | 我可能随时死去 |
[25:32] | That never occurred to you? | 你从来没想到吗 |
[25:35] | I guess I didn’t think it through. | 我猜我没有想明白吧 |
[25:37] | Oh, I don’t want to die just yet, | 我现在还不想死 |
[25:40] | not while I still look so good. | 我看起来还如此美丽 |
[25:42] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[25:45] | Why not let me get tested? | 不如让我去测试 |
[25:47] | Zoila, no. | 佐拉 不行 |
[25:48] | You asked every other friend you have. | 你问了其他所有的朋友啊 |
[25:50] | But you work for me. | 但你为我工作 |
[25:52] | I wouldn’t want you to feel I’m forcing you. | 我不想让你觉得我在强迫你 |
[25:55] | After all these years, do you still not get it? | 这么多年过去了 你还不明白吧 |
[26:00] | I’d do that for you. | 我会为你那样做的 |
[26:08] | 每个月的五号必须交房租 不然要交滞纳金 | |
[26:16] | I left earlier without returning your keys. | 我之前离开了 没有还你钥匙 |
[26:18] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[26:19] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[26:21] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[26:23] | So, did you find what you were looking for? | 你找到想要的东西了吗 |
[26:26] | No. | 没有 |
[26:28] | Do you have any extra storage here at the building? | 你在这栋楼里还有储物间吗 |
[26:31] | I wish. | 我倒希望 |
[26:31] | People would pay through the nose for that. | 我会敲他们一笔竹杠的 |
[26:33] | Well, thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢你 |
[26:35] | Hey, this silver key isn’t mine. | 这把银色的钥匙不是我的 |
[26:38] | It’s not? | 不是吗 |
[26:39] | No. | 不是 |
[26:41] | It’s got, uh, “Beverly Pacific” stamped on it. | 上面印着”比佛利太平洋” |
[26:46] | Opal’s bank. Of course. | 奥珀尔的银行 当然啦 |
[26:50] | Don’t think you can go | 别想着你可以 |
[26:51] | snooping around someone’s safe-deposit box. | 翻别人的保险箱 |
[26:54] | That’s illegal. | 那是非法的 |
[26:57] | Isn’t that Opal’s vase? | 那不是奥珀尔的花瓶吗 |
[26:59] | Lovely to meet you. | 见到你真好 |
[27:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:12] | Her name is Esperanza. | 她叫埃斯佩兰萨 |
[27:14] | She’s your new maid. | 是你的新女佣 |
[27:16] | My new maid? | 我的新女佣 |
[27:17] | Hola. Como estas? | 你好啊 |
[27:19] | I called the agency, they sent her over. | 我打电话给了中介 他们派了她来 |
[27:22] | I didn’t realize you’d be leaving so soon. | 我没料到你会这么快离开 |
[27:24] | You won’t miss me. | 你不会想念我的 |
[27:26] | She’s very good at her job. | 她很擅长她的工作 |
[27:28] | I trust you’ll keep quiet | 我相信你能对 |
[27:30] | about what you’ve seen in this house. | 在房子里看到的事守口如瓶吧 |
[27:33] | When I came here, I saw how broken this family was. | 我来到这里时 看到了这个家庭有多破裂 |
[27:37] | I thought I could help put it back together. | 我想着我可以帮忙弥补裂痕 |
[27:40] | But Mrs. Didi and Miss Lucinda don’t care about Mr. Kenneth, | 但是迪迪太太和露辛达小姐根本不在乎肯尼思先生 |
[27:44] | and he seems ready to die. | 他看上去准备好迎接死亡了 |
[27:45] | So, take all his money. | 拿走他的全部家当吧 |
[27:47] | There is nothing I can do to stop you. | 我无法阻止你 |
[27:50] | You make me sound so evil. | 你这样说显得我好邪恶 |
[27:52] | I don’t know the English word for what you are. | 我不知道形容你的英语词汇是什么 |
[27:56] | All I ask is that you don’t mess with my immigration. | 我只希望你不要破坏我的移民身份 |
[27:59] | I want my son to grow up in this country. | 我想让我儿子在这个国家长大 |
[28:02] | And you’ll keep quiet about my…creative accounting? | 你会对我做假账的事保密吗 |
[28:06] | I will. | 我会的 |
[28:08] | Oh, and, uh… …I don’t want this. | 还有 我不想要这个 |
[28:15] | Keep it… | 留着吧 |
[28:17] | As a reminder of what your life could have been like. | 好提醒你 你的生活本可能是什么样子 |
[28:30] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[28:31] | He’s so dumb. | 他蠢哭了 |
[28:34] | Let’s do this. | 我们去吧 |
[28:39] | Okay, uh, give me 10 minutes. I’ll be right over. | 好吧 给我十分钟 我马上过去 |
[28:44] | Was that the hospital? | 是医院的电话吗 |
[28:45] | Some of the people that promised mom | 跟我妈保证会去做测试的人 |
[28:46] | they’d get tested didn’t show up. | 没有出现 |
[28:49] | I have to go see what’s going on. | 我得去看看是怎么回事 |
[28:50] | Do what you need to. | 做你得做的事吧 |
[28:54] | You know, it really helps a lot knowing you’re here. | 知道你在这里陪着我 真的很有帮助 |
[28:57] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[29:01] | – Call me later. – Yeah. | -回头给我打电话 -好 |
[29:12] | Oh! I am really sorry! | 真的很抱歉 |
[29:14] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:15] | Let me buy you another cup. | 我给你买一杯吧 |
[29:17] | Miss, when you have a second? | 小姐 等你有空 |
[29:19] | – You don’t have to do that. – It’s no big deal. | -你没必要那样做 -这没什么大不了的 |
[29:23] | Aren’t you Valentina — Ethan’s girlfriend? | 你不是瓦伦蒂娜吗 伊森的女朋友 |
[29:26] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[29:27] | I go to school with him. He’s always talking about you. | 我是他同学 他总是说起你 |
[29:30] | He even has a picture of you in his locker. | 储物柜里还有一张你的照片呢 |
[29:35] | You know… | 要知道 |
[29:37] | Everybody at school is saying the cops are looking for him. | 学校里大家都说警察在找他 |
[29:41] | Was he really part of that robbery ring? | 他真是抢劫团伙中的一员吗 |
[29:44] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想聊这事 |
[29:45] | Oh, come on. He must have said something. | 拜托 他肯定说了点什么 |
[29:47] | You can trust me. I won’t tell anyone. | 你能信任我 我不会告诉别人的 |
[29:50] | Forget about the coffee. I have to be somewhere. | 不用给我买咖啡了 我得去别的地方了 |
[29:53] | Geez, I’m just worried about him. | 天啊 我只是担心他 |
[29:55] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[29:57] | I hope you’re not gonna say anything to the cops. | 我希望你不会对警察告密 |
[30:00] | E-excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:01] | He could go to jail, along with those other guys. | 他可能进监狱的 跟其他人一起 |
[30:04] | You’d ruin a lot of people’s lives. | 你会毁了很多人的生活 |
[30:08] | Since you asked, | 既然你问起了 |
[30:10] | I already told the police everything I know. | 我已经告诉了警察我知道的一切 |
[30:14] | You did? | 是吗 |
[30:16] | I’m sorry. I didn’t catch your name. | 对不起 你叫什么名字来着 |
[30:20] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[30:22] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[30:34] | I told you you’re not allowed up here. | 我告诉过你 你不许过来 |
[30:36] | You said only family could visit. | 你说只有家人才可以探视 |
[30:39] | Well, this is Mr. Kenneth’s family. | 这是肯尼思先生的家人 |
[30:42] | I’m Lucinda, his daughter, | 我是露辛达 他女儿 |
[30:43] | And this is my father’s wife, Didi. | 这是我父亲的妻子 迪迪 |
[30:46] | We’re taking him home. | 我们要带他回家 |
[30:47] | Not without authorization, you’re not. | 未经批准就不行 |
[30:48] | I’m calling Reggie. | 我要给雷吉打电话 |
[30:49] | Just tell me one thing. How much is he paying you? | 告诉我一件事 他给你了多少钱 |
[30:56] | It’s okay. We’re prepared to negotiate. | 没关系 我们可以谈价钱 |
[31:12] | Rosie’s told us everything. | 罗西告诉了我们一切 |
[31:15] | We’ve come back to help you. | 我们回来帮你了 |
[31:18] | I c-can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[31:22] | After the way I’ve treated you both? | 我那么对待你们后 你们居然还来了 |
[31:27] | That’s the first thing you learn in a family — | 这是你在家庭中学到的第一件事 |
[31:31] | How to forgive. | 如何原谅 |
[31:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:50] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[31:52] | Oh, no. Thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[32:06] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[32:07] | It’s fine. I let myself in. | 没关系 我自己进来了 |
[32:08] | I was at the hospital getting tested. | 我之前在医院做检测 |
[32:10] | – I don’t know if you heard about Genevieve. – I have. | -我不知道你听说吉纳维芙的事儿了没有 -有的 |
[32:14] | So, you’d really give her one of your kidneys? | 你真的愿意捐给她一个肾脏吗 |
[32:16] | Sure, if I’m a match, which is doubtful, | 当然啦 如果我匹配的话 这还不确定呢 |
[32:18] | but you know how I feel about her. | 但你知道我对她的感受 |
[32:24] | What are those for? | 那是干嘛的 |
[32:26] | The other night. | 那天晚上啊 |
[32:28] | Yeah, about that… | 关于那个 |
[32:31] | Come on, you can’t tell me you didn’t have a great time, | 拜托 你不可能告诉我你没有享受 |
[32:35] | ‘Cause I was there. | 因为我当时在场啊 |
[32:36] | – I heard you. – Yeah, well… | -我听到你叫喊了 -好吧 |
[32:37] | Hell, the neighbors heard you. | 邻居也听到了 |
[32:39] | Okay! We had some fun. | 好吧 我们玩得很开心 |
[32:42] | Please don’t read too much into it. | 请不要曲解 |
[32:45] | You don’t want to take me back? | 你不想让我回来吗 |
[32:48] | I don’t think so. | 不想 |
[32:50] | But I just broke up with Helen. | 但我刚和海伦分手 |
[32:52] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[32:54] | Zoila, I messed up. I admit that. | 佐拉 我搞砸了 我承认 |
[32:57] | But if I had any doubts about us, | 但如果我对我俩有所疑虑 |
[32:59] | the other night took them away. | 那晚也让那一切烟消云散了 |
[33:01] | We can still be great together. | 我们在一起还能很融洽 |
[33:04] | You know what my problem is? | 你知道我的问题是什么吗 |
[33:06] | I don’t forget so easy. | 我不会那么容易忘记 |
[33:09] | Then focus on the good times. There were a lot of them. | 那就关注美好时光吧 有很多啊 |
[33:12] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[33:13] | I don’t want to throw out 20 years’ worth of memories. | 我不想扔了20年的回忆 |
[33:16] | But when I think about what you did to me, | 但当我想到你对我做的事时 |
[33:19] | how can I trust you? | 我怎么能信任你 |
[33:21] | So, you’d rather be with Javier? | 所以你宁愿和哈维尔在一起吗 |
[33:23] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[33:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:28] | Look, look. Look, look, look! | 听着 听着 |
[33:30] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你想让我做什么 我都照办 |
[33:32] | I’ll get on my knees. | 我会卑躬屈膝 |
[33:33] | I’ll make some grand, romantic gesture. | 我会做一些浪漫的盛大之举 |
[33:35] | Just please, Zoila, don’t shut the door. | 拜托 佐拉 别关闭希望之门 |
[33:40] | I think I’ll be out of town next week. | 我想我下周不在市里了 |
[33:43] | Let’s talk about it after. | 回头再谈吧 |
[33:53] | What — what do you mean, you lost him?! | 你说你搞丢了他是什么意思 |
[33:55] | H-he’s a 65-year-old stroke victim. | 他是个65岁的中风患者 |
[33:57] | He couldn’t just walk out! | 他没法走出去的 |
[33:59] | Someone must have taken him. | 一定是有人带走了他 |
[34:05] | I need to call you back. | 我回头再给你打 |
[34:09] | You have five seconds to tell me where my uncle is. | 你有五秒钟时间告诉我 我叔叔在哪 |
[34:12] | I mean it, Rosie! | 我是认真的 罗西 |
[34:13] | If you don’t tell me, I will call the cops. | 如果你不告诉我 我会报警的 |
[34:15] | Good… | 很好 |
[34:18] | Since we were gonna call them anyway. | 反正我们等会儿也得报警 |
[34:22] | Uncle Ken, I’ve — I’ve been so worried. | 肯叔叔 我一直在担心你 |
[34:24] | You can relax now. | 你现在可以放宽心了 |
[34:26] | We’ve been taking good care of him. | 我们一直都在好好照顾他 |
[34:28] | You shouldn’t have taken him out of the hospital. | 你不该就这么把他接出医院 |
[34:30] | I’m his legal guardian. | 我才是他的法定监护人 |
[34:31] | Not anymore, you’re not. | 以后不会是了 |
[34:34] | Mr. Kenneth has taken back his power of attorney. | 肯尼思先生已经收回了你的代理权 |
[34:36] | And that’s allowed us to investigate. | 那就允许了我们介入调查 |
[34:38] | We know what you’ve been up to, Reggie. | 雷吉 我们知道你想干什么 |
[34:41] | I was shocked, and I used to be a stripper. | 哪怕曾经是脱衣舞女的我 都惊呆了 |
[34:44] | N-none of you are making any sense. | 你们在胡说些什么 |
[34:47] | We have proof, Reggie, | 雷吉 我们有证据的 |
[34:49] | which we got off the files on your computer. | 从你电脑里拿到的文件里有 |
[34:52] | My computer hasn’t left this house. | 我的电脑就没有离开过这间屋子 |
[34:54] | And that gave me a lot of time to go through it, | 正好给我了足够的时间去细细查看 |
[34:55] | so thank you. | 真得谢谢你 |
[34:58] | Esperanza is actually a… | 埃斯佩兰萨其实是一名… |
[35:01] | What is the English word? | 用英语怎么说的来着 |
[35:04] | Forensic accountant. | 法务会计师 |
[35:05] | And she’s been going over the mess you’ve made of Kenny’s estate. | 她查看了你是怎么挪用肯尼的财产 |
[35:09] | So, we know you’ve been stealing from daddy hand over fist. | 我们知道你已挪走了爸爸大量的资金 |
[35:11] | That’s a lie. | 不是这样的 |
[35:12] | Mr. Miller, I have statements from all your accounts, | 米勒先生 我已经拿到你所有账户的报表 |
[35:16] | even the ones in the Cayman Islands. | 包括开曼群岛的那些 |
[35:20] | I told you she was good at her job. | 我说过的 她对自己的本职工作很在行 |
[35:26] | This is all a big misunderstanding. | 你们大大地误会我了 |
[35:28] | I did move some money around, but I was investing it… | 我确实做了几笔资金周转 但那些都是投资 |
[35:31] | for you — for the family. | 是为了你 为了整个家庭 |
[35:34] | You shouldn’t use that word, | 你不配说出这个词 |
[35:36] | since you don’t know what it means. | 你根本不知道家的意义 |
[35:39] | We’ll understand if you want to get the hell out of here. | 你如果现在就想离开 我们可以理解的 |
[35:42] | Don’t worry. We’ll be seeing you in court. | 别担心 我们法庭再见 |
[35:51] | You might want to pack your bags… | 你也该去收拾东西了 |
[35:53] | ’cause I am gonna see to it | 因为我会保证 |
[35:56] | you are thrown out of this country. | 你被赶出这个国家 |
[36:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:15] | Oh. Hi, Dr. Kimball. | 你好 金博尔医生 |
[36:17] | Um, she’s actually resting right now. | 她现在正在休息 |
[36:19] | Can I ask what this is about? | 方便告诉我是什么事吗 |
[36:25] | Mom! Mom! Wake up. | 妈妈 妈妈 快醒醒 |
[36:28] | Wake up, wake up, wake up. | 醒来 快醒醒 |
[36:30] | What is it? I-is something wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[36:31] | No! Dr. Kimball’s on the phone, and he has amazing news. | 没出事 金博尔医生打电话来说有好消息 |
[36:33] | you’ve got to talk to him right now. | 你快和他通话 |
[36:37] | Hello, doctor. | 你好 医生 |
[36:38] | Mrs. Delatour, sorry to bother you, | 德拉图太太 很抱歉打扰到你 |
[36:41] | but I wanted to tell you right away — | 但我想立刻通知你 |
[36:43] | We found a donor. | 我们找到了一个捐赠者 |
[36:45] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[36:48] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[36:49] | We confirmed the tests. It’s a perfect match. | 我们已经做了化验 非常符合 |
[36:52] | Someone is willing to give me a kidney? | 有人自愿捐给我一个肾吗 |
[36:55] | Who is this angel? | 这位天使是谁 |
[36:56] | Actually, I think you know him. | 事实上 我觉得你应该是认识他的 |
[36:59] | He’s married to your maid. | 他是你的女佣的丈夫 |
[37:05] | Valentina talked to the cops? | 瓦伦蒂娜告诉警察了吗 |
[37:07] | What did she tell them? | 她怎么说的 |
[37:08] | I couldn’t ask her that. | 我不能问 |
[37:09] | She was starting to get suspicious. | 她都有点起疑心了 |
[37:11] | Of him? Oh, this is great. | 因为他吗 这下可好了 |
[37:13] | There’s no reason to panic, okay? | 没必要恐慌 |
[37:14] | My dad’s a lawyer. I know this stuff. | 我爸爸是位律师 我知道这种事 |
[37:17] | Even if we went to trial, what would they use as evidence? | 就算我们被叫去审讯 他们拿什么做证据 |
[37:19] | Are you joking? They know about Ethan. | 你在开玩笑吗 他们已经知道伊森的事了 |
[37:21] | But Ethan’s gone, okay? | 但伊森外逃了 |
[37:23] | Unless the cops can tie us to the robberies | 除非警察能用物证 |
[37:24] | with physical evidence… | 证明我们和这些劫案有关 |
[37:27] | Which they can’t get | 但他们什么都得不到 |
[37:27] | because we got rid of everything. | 我们已经把所有东西都处理掉了 |
[37:29] | So the only thing they’ve got is Valentina’s testimony | 所以现在警察唯一的证据就是瓦伦蒂娜的证词 |
[37:31] | of something her boyfriend told her. | 她说了她男朋友告诉她的一些事 |
[37:33] | And that wouldn’t be enough to convict us… | 而那些不足以给我们定罪 |
[37:36] | Would it? | 对吧 |
[37:37] | There’s only one way to be sure. | 只有一个办法能确定 |
[37:40] | What’s that? | 什么办法 |
[37:44] | We have to get rid of Valentina. | 我们得把瓦伦蒂娜处理掉 |
[37:49] | This is it, Carmen. I can feel it. | 就是这样的 卡门 我能感觉到 |
[37:51] | Shh! Not so loud. I just got the baby down. | 嘘 小点声 我刚把宝宝哄睡着 |
[37:54] | Whatever Opal had on Nick | 无论奥珀尔手里有尼克什么样的把柄 |
[37:55] | is in that box. | 就在那个盒子里 |
[37:57] | Then what are you waiting for? Go get it. | 那你还等什么 去找出来啊 |
[37:59] | I can’t. I’m not Opal. | 我做不到 我又不是奥珀尔 |
[38:00] | But you have the key? | 但你有钥匙啊 |
[38:01] | That’s not the way safe-deposit boxes work. | 想打开保险箱 光有钥匙还不够 |
[38:03] | The bank manager has a key, too. | 银行经理也有一把钥匙 |
[38:05] | It takes both to open the box. | 需要两把才能打开保险箱 |
[38:07] | Then what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[38:13] | How good are you at makeup? | 你化妆技术如何 |
[38:15] | Clearly, I’m fantastic. | 如你所见 我是顶级的 |
[38:18] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[38:18] | Can you make me look… | 你能把我化成… |
[38:22] | like this? | 这样吗 |
[39:01] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[39:02] | I want to get into my safe-deposit box, please. | 我想看一下我的保险箱 |
[39:04] | Okay. I’ll just need an I.D. | 好的 请出示您的身份证 |
[39:19] | Would you mind removing your sunglasses, please? | 您能把墨镜摘下来吗 |
[39:35] | You know, you’re much prettier in person. | 您真人比照片好看太多 |
[39:39] | Thank god you feel that way. | 您能这么想真好 |
[39:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:54] | My pleasure. Just ring the bell when you’re done. | 不客气 您完事后 按铃即可 |
[40:27] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |