时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – What’s that on your back seat? – Nothing. | -你的后座上是什么 -没什么 |
[00:04] | Is that blood? Miss, you’re gonna have to come with me. | 那是血吗 小姐 你得跟我走一趟 |
[00:07] | Who did you kill, Nick? | 你杀了谁 尼克 |
[00:09] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是谋杀犯 |
[00:11] | When you get home, I won’t be there. | 你回家时 我不会在了 |
[00:13] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你都干了些什么 |
[00:15] | If — if — | 是这样的 |
[00:16] | If you will just give me a chance to explain… | 请给我一个机会解释 |
[00:18] | Give me my cane. | 把手杖还给我 |
[00:20] | Mr. Kenneth? | 肯尼思先生 |
[00:22] | – Uncle Ken had a fall. – What? | -肯叔叔跌倒了 -什么 |
[00:24] | She took my kid. | 她带走了我的孩子 |
[00:25] | Drinking won’t get him back. | 喝酒也不会让他回来 |
[00:27] | I’ll get my act together. I promise. | 我会洗心革面的 我保证 |
[00:31] | I know you’re sleeping with Tony. | 我知道你跟托尼上床了 |
[00:32] | Tony makes me happy. | 托尼让我开心 |
[00:33] | Her husband has found out about the affair. | 她的丈夫发现了婚外情 |
[00:35] | I just have to come up with a new plan. | 我只是得想出个新的计划 |
[00:37] | When I knew him, his name wasn’t Tony. | 我认识他的时候 他不叫托尼 |
[00:39] | You must tell me more. | 你一定得多透漏一点 |
[00:46] | Your bodyguard’s real name is Amir Hassan, | 你保镖的真名叫做阿密尔·哈山 |
[00:48] | but he’s gone by half a dozen different aliases. | 但他有六个假名 |
[00:52] | He is a con man with a record as long as your yacht. | 他是个骗子 前科有你的游艇那么长 |
[00:55] | Fraud, forgery, assault… | 诈骗 伪造 袭击… |
[00:57] | Who says there are no more renaissance men? | 谁说现在没有多才多艺的人了 |
[00:59] | His usual racket | 他常用的招数 |
[01:01] | is to target wealthy, middle-aged married women. | 是瞄准有钱的中年已婚妇女 |
[01:04] | He lures them into an affair, and then blackmails them | 引诱她们出轨 然后通过威胁要告诉 |
[01:07] | by threatening to tell their husbands. | 他们的丈夫来敲诈她们 |
[01:09] | Evelyn will be devastated when she finds out. | 伊芙琳知道了会伤心死的 |
[01:13] | I can’t wait to tell her. | 我等不及要告诉她了 |
[01:15] | Thanks again, Rick. | 再次谢谢你 瑞克 |
[01:15] | Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you. | 还有什么需要就找我 |
[01:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:20] | I already know they’re involved. | 我已经知道他们俩有一腿了 |
[01:22] | Tony knows I know. | 托尼知道我知道 |
[01:24] | – He does? – Yes. | -他知道吗 -是的 |
[01:25] | So how can he possibly think he’s going to blackmail her? | 他怎么会以为自己能敲诈她呢 |
[01:29] | He must have thought of some other way | 他一定想到了别的招数 |
[01:30] | to get money out of you. | 来榨你的钱 |
[01:32] | But how? | 但怎么榨呢 |
[01:39] | Hello, you. | 你好啊 |
[01:41] | Good morning, Mrs. Powell. | 早上好 鲍威尔夫人 |
[01:44] | Here’s the schedule for today. | 我们今天这样安排 |
[01:47] | You and I are going to make love. | 你要和我做爱 |
[01:48] | I will orgasm two times. | 我会高潮两次 |
[01:50] | Then you will drive me to the sale at Gucci, | 然后你带我去古奇的展销会 |
[01:52] | where I will orgasm twice more. | 在那儿我会再高潮两次 |
[01:53] | I’m not really in the mood. | 我没什么心情 |
[01:56] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[01:57] | Mrs. Powell, please… | 鲍威尔太太 拜托… |
[01:59] | Why do you keep calling me Mrs. Powell? | 你为什么一直叫我鲍威尔太太 |
[02:01] | I-I’m not trying to upset you. | 我不是想让你生气 |
[02:03] | Well, then I think you should be a good employee and get naked. | 那我觉得你应该做个好员工 脱光衣服 |
[02:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:10] | I really can’t afford to lose this job. | 我真的不能失去这份工作 |
[02:11] | Well, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[02:14] | Not if you keep kissing me like that… | 你一直这样亲吻我就不会… |
[02:37] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[02:38] | Good morning, Javi. | 早上好 哈维 |
[02:41] | Did you have a good time last night? | 你昨晚过得愉快吗 |
[02:43] | Am I making you a frittata? | 我在给你做意式煎蛋饼吗 |
[02:46] | You must have had a very good time. | 你一定过得非常愉快 |
[02:47] | I did, indeed. | 的确 |
[03:04] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[03:05] | I’m Pablo. | 我是帕布罗 |
[03:08] | Zoila’s pablo. | 佐拉的帕布罗 |
[03:10] | Her ex-husband? | 她的前夫吗 |
[03:11] | Her current husband, but thanks for asking. | 是她的现任丈夫 多谢相问 |
[03:13] | Is she here? | 她在吗 |
[03:14] | She’s making breakfast. | 她在做早饭 |
[03:16] | That smells good. | 闻起来不错 |
[03:18] | If you invite him to eat with us, I’ll kill you. | 如果你邀请他跟我们一起吃 我就杀了你 |
[03:21] | – We have to talk. – No, we don’t. | -我们得谈谈 -不 我们不用谈 |
[03:23] | We really, really do. | 我们真的得谈谈 |
[03:25] | Could you leave us alone? | 你能让我们单独待会儿吗 |
[03:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:28] | – Stay right there. – Okay. | -待在那儿别动 -好吧 |
[03:31] | Zoila, please. This is important. | 佐拉 拜托 这很重要 |
[03:32] | If it’s so important, why didn’t you call me? | 如果重要的话 那你怎么不给我打电话 |
[03:34] | I did call you — 10 times last night. | 我打了 昨晚打了有十次 |
[03:36] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[03:37] | Well, first, we were in the shower… | 开始我们一起在浴室里… |
[03:40] | Not now, Javi. | 别捣乱 哈维 |
[03:41] | Zoila, grab your purse. | 佐拉 拿上你的包 |
[03:42] | You got to go with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[03:43] | Listen to me, menso. | 听我说 白痴 |
[03:44] | You left after 20 years of marriage, | 我们结婚二十年 你却无情离开 |
[03:47] | destroying my self-confidence and my self-esteem. | 打击了我的自信心和自尊心 |
[03:50] | The one thing in this world I am sure of | 这个世界上我唯一确信的事 |
[03:52] | is that I don’t have to go with you anywhere ever again. | 就是我以后再也不必跟你去任何地方了 |
[03:56] | Valentina’s in jail. | 瓦伦蒂娜进监狱了 |
[03:58] | The police found blood in her car, | 警察在她的车里发现了血迹 |
[03:59] | and she won’t say where it came from. | 她不肯说血是哪里来的 |
[04:01] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:10] | It’s gorgeous. | 太华丽了 |
[04:11] | It is. | 确实 |
[04:12] | Reggie is a very generous boyfriend. | 雷吉真是个大方的男朋友啊 |
[04:14] | Not really. | 不见得 |
[04:16] | We’ve been dating for months, but we haven’t…you know. | 我们在一起好几个月了 但是还没那啥 |
[04:19] | He thinks the necklace will get me in the mood. | 他觉得这条项链会让我有感觉 |
[04:21] | This is a four-carat diamond. | 这是颗四克拉的钻石 |
[04:23] | He’s got me in the mood. | 他倒是让我有感觉了 |
[04:25] | Well, I will not sleep with him. | 我不会跟他上床的 |
[04:26] | He’s a worm. | 他是个坏蛋 |
[04:27] | A worm that paid for a platinum setting. | 给你买了条铂金镶钻项链的坏蛋 |
[04:29] | Carmen! | 卡门 |
[04:30] | Okay, I’ll shut up if I get to wear it. | 好 你给我戴戴我就闭嘴 |
[04:33] | So, why do you think Reggie is a worm? | 你为什么觉得雷吉是个坏蛋 |
[04:35] | He got Mr. Kenneth to kick his daughter out of the house, | 他让肯尼思先生把女儿扫地出门 |
[04:38] | and then his wife. | 然后又赶走了他妻子 |
[04:39] | And now Mr. Kenneth is in the hospital | 现在肯尼思先生因为一次”神秘”摔跤 |
[04:41] | because of a “Mysterious” fall. | 又进了医院 |
[04:44] | Why would Reggie want to hurt his uncle? | 雷吉为什么要伤害自己的舅舅 |
[04:46] | He’s embezzling Mr. Kenneth’s money. | 他在盗用肯尼思先生的钱 |
[04:48] | And with everybody gone, he can get away with it. | 大家都不在了 他就能逍遥法外了 |
[04:51] | Maybe you should call the police. | 要不你报警吧 |
[04:52] | I will once I have proof. | 我有证据了就去 |
[04:55] | How are you going to get that? | 你要怎么拿到证据 |
[04:57] | I’ll go through Reggie’s papers. | 我去看看雷吉的文件 |
[05:00] | If I can find copies | 如果能找到 |
[05:01] | of his bank statements or wire transfers… | 银行对账单或者电汇副本… |
[05:04] | Well, just don’t let him know that you’re on to him. | 千万注意不要让他发现你盯上他了 |
[05:07] | He doesn’t think I’m smart enough to figure this out. | 他觉得我没那么聪明 不会发现 |
[05:10] | He just sees me as some dumb immigrant. | 他就把我当成个傻瓜移民 |
[05:13] | Then he is in for a rude awakening. | 那他真该好好清醒一下了 |
[05:16] | Well, I should get going. | 我先走了 |
[05:17] | I’ll call you girls in a few days. | 过几天打电话找你们 |
[05:18] | Wait. Carmen? The necklace? | 等等 卡门 项链拿下来 |
[05:21] | Oh. Did I forget to take this off? | 我忘记拿下来了吗 |
[05:25] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:40] | Thanks for coming, man. | 谢谢你过来 兄弟 |
[05:42] | I had to cut class for this. | 我专门翘课过来的 |
[05:42] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[05:44] | I need to borrow some money. | 我需要借点钱用 |
[05:46] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[05:46] | I got to get out of town for a while. | 我得出城待一段时间 |
[05:47] | Can you help me out or what? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[05:52] | I mean, I only got a couple bucks. | 我是说我身上只有一点现金 |
[05:53] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[05:56] | I think we’re about to be caught. | 我们好像快被抓了 |
[05:58] | Did you tell someone? | 你告诉别人了吗 |
[05:59] | Valentina. | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[06:01] | How could you do that?! | 你怎么能告诉她呢 |
[06:02] | I got stabbed, and she’s not stupid! | 我被捅了 她又不是傻瓜 |
[06:05] | This is bad. | 情况不妙 |
[06:06] | I mean, if she tells someone… | 如果她跟别人说了… |
[06:07] | I don’t think she will. | 她不会的 |
[06:08] | But I’m getting out just in case. | 但是我要先出城避一避 以防万一 |
[06:10] | You might want to do the same. | 你也该这么做 |
[06:20] | Remi! | 雷米 |
[06:22] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[06:23] | She’s in some room being questioned. | 她在某个房间接受审问 |
[06:24] | They won’t let me see her. | 他们不让我见她 |
[06:25] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[06:26] | She didn’t want me to call you guys, | 她不想让我给你们打电话 |
[06:28] | but I didn’t know what else to do. | 但是我也不知道还能怎么办 |
[06:29] | Well, you did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[06:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:32] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[06:35] | You’ll have to ask her. | 你们得问她 |
[06:41] | Mami! | 妈咪 |
[06:42] | Mija! | 女儿 |
[06:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:45] | They said they found blood in your car. | 他们说在你车里发现了血迹 |
[06:46] | I know it looks bad, | 我知道这看起来很糟 |
[06:47] | but I didn’t do anything wrong. I swear. | 但我没干任何错事 我发誓 |
[06:49] | We’re willing to believe her | 我们愿意相信她 |
[06:50] | if she tells us whose blood it is and how it got there. | 如果她能告诉我们那是谁的血 是怎么弄上的 |
[06:53] | So tell them. | 那就告诉他们 |
[06:55] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[06:56] | Valentina Josefina Diaz, | 瓦伦蒂娜·约瑟芬娜·迪亚斯 |
[06:57] | you tell these people what they want to know now. | 你现在就得告诉他们想知道的事 |
[07:01] | Can’t we talk about it at home? | 我们就不能回家再说吗 |
[07:03] | First she has to answer our questions. | 首先她得回答我们的问题 |
[07:04] | Wait a minute. Has she been placed under arrest? | 等下 她被逮捕了吗 |
[07:08] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[07:09] | Then that means you can’t hold her. | 那就意味着你们不能拘留她 |
[07:11] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[07:12] | It would be in her best interest | 协助调查对她来说 |
[07:13] | to assist with this investigation. | 才是最有利的 |
[07:15] | Yeah, well, I’m her father, | 我是她父亲 |
[07:16] | and I think it’s in her best interest that she go home. | 我觉得对她最有利的事就是让她回家 |
[07:18] | – Sir, please… – You heard the man. | -先生 拜托 -你听到他说的话了 |
[07:19] | We’re leaving. | 我们走了 |
[07:52] | Rosie? | 罗西 |
[07:59] | Hey. I’ve got good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[08:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:02] | I’ve received all the affidavits | 我收到了移民法官 |
[08:04] | the immigration judge asked for. | 要求的所有宣誓书 |
[08:06] | You and Miguel are literally days away | 你和米格尔用不了多少天 |
[08:07] | from getting resident status. | 就能获得居民身份了 |
[08:12] | Isn’t that great? | 难道不是好消息吗 |
[08:13] | Yes. It is. | 是的 |
[08:16] | Thank you so much for all your hard work. | 非常感谢你所有这些努力 |
[08:18] | It’s my pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[08:21] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:23] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿拿的 |
[08:25] | I found it on the floor. | 我在地板上发现的 |
[08:30] | That’s a brochure for Maple Park. | 这是枫叶园的宣传册 |
[08:32] | Best assisted-living center in the country. | 乡下最好的老年公寓 |
[08:34] | They have pools, uh, tennis courts, the works. | 那里有游泳池 网球场 设施齐全 |
[08:38] | Why would you have this? | 你为什么会有这个 |
[08:40] | Well, after his fall, | 在肯叔叔摔倒后 |
[08:41] | Uncle Ken will need more help than we can provide. | 他需要比我们所能提供的更多的帮助 |
[08:43] | And Maple Park has 24-hour medical care. | 枫叶园有全天候医疗服务 |
[08:46] | But this is in Sacramento. | 但这在萨克拉门托[加州首府] |
[08:48] | How could we visit him? | 我们怎么探视他 |
[08:50] | I’m sure we’d find a way. | 我相信我们会想办法的 |
[08:52] | Look, the paperwork has been signed. | 文件都签好了 |
[08:55] | There’s no point in arguing about it. | 没必要再为这件事争论 |
[08:57] | So, when are you sending him there? | 你什么时候送他去 |
[08:59] | Two weeks. | 两周后 |
[09:01] | No! | 不要 |
[09:03] | Why are you getting so upset? | 你为什么这么不高兴 |
[09:06] | My uncle’s going to be well cared for. | 我叔叔在那儿会被照顾得很好 |
[09:08] | You’re gonna get a green card. | 你就快有绿卡了 |
[09:10] | Come on, Rosie. | 高兴点 罗西 |
[09:12] | It’s a happy ending for everyone. | 这是皆大欢喜的结局 |
[09:21] | – Son of a bitch! – What’s wrong? | -王八蛋 -怎么了 |
[09:24] | Those idiotic writers — they’ve put my character in a coma. | 这些白痴作者 他们把我的角色写昏迷了 |
[09:27] | Dr. Lance is in a coma? | 兰斯医生昏迷了 |
[09:29] | Nurse Jenny’s gonna be so upset. | 珍妮护士会很难过的 |
[09:32] | You know why they did it? | 你知道他们为什么这么写吗 |
[09:33] | So they can give more screen time | 这样那个出演布莱克医生的混蛋 |
[09:34] | to that punk playing Dr. Blake. | 就能有更多镜头了 |
[09:36] | Ooh, he’s so dreamy. | 他很不错 |
[09:40] | For a punk. | 对于一个混蛋来说 |
[09:41] | I can’t believe this! | 简直不敢相信 |
[09:42] | Look on the bright side. | 往好的方面想 |
[09:43] | They’re paying you to sleep in bed all day. | 他们付钱让你成天在床上睡着 |
[09:45] | I wouldn’t mind that. Hint hint. | 换我可不会介意 想想啊 |
[09:49] | No, it’s humiliating. | 不 这是侮辱 |
[09:50] | Being hooked up to an I.V. while Mr. “I went to Juilliard” | 当”我上过茱莉亚音乐学院”先生跟我爱人亲热时 |
[09:53] | is making out with my love interest? | 我在打静脉点滴 |
[09:56] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[09:57] | Some Scotch. | 苏格兰威士忌 |
[09:59] | I threw all the liquor away because you stopped drinking. | 我把所有酒都扔了 因为你在戒酒 |
[10:01] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[10:01] | I just need something to calm my nerves. | 我只是需要一些平复我紧张心情的东西 |
[10:03] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[10:04] | You’re hiding booze? | 你居然偷偷藏酒 |
[10:05] | It’s for emergencies, and that script is an emergency. | 这是应急用的 那剧本就是紧急事件 |
[10:08] | Needing alcohol to cope is the emergency. | 你需要酒精来纾解才是紧急事件 |
[10:11] | You’re my maid, Carmen. | 你是我的女佣 卡门 |
[10:13] | Not my mom. | 又不是我妈妈 |
[10:14] | So, if you don’t mind… | 所以如果你不介意的话 |
[10:19] | I appreciate you meeting with me, Mrs. Parker. | 非常感谢您能见我 帕克太太 |
[10:21] | It’s my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[10:22] | Mr. Dresden tells me that we have a “Friend” in common. | 德雷斯顿先生告诉我我们有位共同的”朋友” |
[10:27] | What’s he calling himself these days? | 他现在自称什么名字 |
[10:28] | Tony Bishara. | 托尼·比沙拉 |
[10:30] | He presented himself as a bodyguard. | 他自称是保镖 |
[10:33] | He told me he was a chef. | 他告诉我他是厨师 |
[10:34] | Tony knows how to cook? | 托尼会做饭吗 |
[10:36] | Not really. | 不怎么会 |
[10:37] | But he was attentive and caring | 但他满怀细心与关心 |
[10:40] | and looked at me with desire in his eyes, | 并且看着我的双眼充满欲望 |
[10:43] | something my husband hadn’t done for years. | 这是我丈夫已经多年未曾给与我的 |
[10:46] | And with that body of his, | 凭他那副火辣的身材 |
[10:46] | He could have served me Chinese takeout | 他就算叫中国菜外卖给我吃 |
[10:48] | and I wouldn’t have cared. | 我也不会介意的 |
[10:49] | So you began an affair. | 所以你开始了一段婚外情 |
[10:52] | I’m not a stupid woman, Mr. Powell. | 我并不蠢 鲍威尔先生 |
[10:55] | But he knew all the right buttons to push. | 但是他知道如何让我神魂颠倒 |
[10:58] | That is his talent. | 这是他的天赋所在 |
[11:01] | That’s why I hate him. | 这也是我讨厌他的地方 |
[11:03] | Mr. Hassan ended up soaking Mrs. Parker for $80,000. | 哈山先生最后收了帕克夫人八万美元 |
[11:06] | It would have been more, but my husband unexpectedly died. | 本来不止这点 但是我丈夫意外地去世了 |
[11:12] | Without that leverage… | 没了筹码… |
[11:15] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[11:19] | If I may ask… | 我能冒昧问一下 |
[11:21] | Are you going to tell your wife what you’ve learned? | 你准备告诉你太太今日所闻吗 |
[11:24] | How can I not? | 我怎么能不告诉她呢 |
[11:26] | I suppose you have no choice. | 我想你也别无选择 |
[11:29] | But I implore you to proceed carefully. | 但我祈求你小心为妙 |
[11:34] | Women need to feel beautiful and loved, | 女人需要觉得自己美貌并被宠爱 |
[11:39] | especially those of a certain age. | 尤其是那些到了一定年龄的女性 |
[11:41] | And when we discover that we’ve been fools… | 而当我们发现被愚弄了 |
[11:48] | It can break us in ways men can’t imagine. | 我们会受到的伤害是男人无法想象的 |
[12:02] | How can I help you, detectives? | 我有什么可以帮您的吗 探长先生 |
[12:04] | We’re trying to build a timeline | 我们想梳理一下 |
[12:05] | for the night of your husband’s accident. | 你丈夫出事那晚的时间线 |
[12:07] | Do you know when he left the house to go for his run? | 你知道他几点离开家去跑步的吗 |
[12:10] | I was in bed reading, and I fell asleep. | 我躺在床上看着书 然后就睡着了 |
[12:12] | Can’t Nick tell you? | 尼克不能告诉你们吗 |
[12:13] | He doesn’t remember much, which isn’t surprising. | 他记不太清了 这并不奇怪 |
[12:16] | I wish I could be more helpful. | 我真希望能帮上你们 |
[12:17] | This is a big property. | 这可是一间大豪宅 |
[12:19] | Do you have security cameras? | 你们有监控摄像头吗 |
[12:20] | We do. | 有 |
[12:28] | That’s the end of the driveway, by the front gate. | 这是前门那里的车道尽头 |
[12:30] | 09:05 p.m. | 晚上九点零五分 |
[12:31] | Thank you, Mrs. Deering. | 谢谢你 迪林太太 |
[12:34] | Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any other questions. | 如果你们有任何其它问题 请立即打电话给我 |
[12:38] | I have one. | 我有一个问题 |
[12:40] | Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt your husband? | 你觉得谁有可能是伤害你丈夫的凶手呢 |
[12:43] | What? | 什么 |
[12:44] | Well, typically, drivers brake before the moment of impact. | 通常来说 司机会在撞击之前刹车 |
[12:47] | But there were no skid marks on the bridge, | 但是桥上并无任何的刹车痕迹 |
[12:48] | which means the car never slowed down. | 所以说那辆车并未减速 |
[12:51] | Indicating this hit-and-run was deliberate. | 表明这起撞人逃逸事件是有意而为 |
[12:54] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[12:55] | Well, at this point, it’s just a theory. | 但是现在来说这只是推断 |
[12:58] | Thank you for your time. | 多谢您宝贵的时间 |
[13:06] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[13:08] | I was just about to pour myself a brandy. | 我刚准备给自己倒一杯白兰地 |
[13:09] | – Join me? – That’s quite all right. | -一起来吧 -不用了吧 |
[13:12] | I’m sharing my wife with you. | 我都和你共享我的太太了 |
[13:14] | The least you could do is share a drink with me. | 你至少也得和我共享一杯酒吧 |
[13:21] | Here you go, Tony. | 给你 托尼 |
[13:23] | Or do you prefer “Paolo”? | 还是你想让我叫你”保罗” |
[13:25] | Or “Maximillian”? | 又或者”麦斯米兰” |
[13:28] | You have quite the assortment of aliases. | 你真有不少各式各样的别名 |
[13:31] | “Gunther” surprised me. | “贡特尔”这个名字让我有点意外 |
[13:34] | I would’ve thought you’d be too swarthy | 我觉得你皮肤太黑了 |
[13:35] | to pull off Germanic. | 不适合用德国人的名字 |
[13:36] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[13:37] | I… don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好了 |
[13:41] | Well, for starters, | 那么首先 |
[13:41] | why don’t you tell me what your “Plan B” is. | 不如告诉我你的备选方案是什么呢 |
[13:44] | My plan “B”? | 我的备选方案 |
[13:45] | Historically, you like to blackmail your victims, | 从你的历史手法来看 你会勒索受害人 |
[13:47] | threatening to expose their tawdry affairs, | 威胁会把他们的风流韵事揭发出去 |
[13:49] | but clearly, that won’t work with Evelyn and I. | 但这显然对我和伊芙琳不适用 |
[13:52] | So I’m just dying to know… | 所以我真的很想知道… |
[13:54] | What is your next move? | 你下一步会怎么做 |
[13:59] | I intend to file a lawsuit. | 我打算提起诉讼 |
[14:01] | Excellent. What kind of lawsuit? | 精彩 什么样的诉讼 |
[14:03] | For harassment. | 骚扰 |
[14:05] | Your wife forced me to perform sexual acts | 你的妻子强迫我和她发生性关系 |
[14:09] | and threatened to fire me if I failed to comply. | 而且如果我不遵从的话 还威胁会辞退我 |
[14:13] | I have a recording. | 我有录像的 |
[14:19] | Is that what I found in your clock? | 是我在你的时钟里找到的这玩意吗 |
[14:26] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[14:29] | That is a hell of a thing to call the man | 你这样说一个将要给你 |
[14:30] | who’s about to give you $100,000. | 十万美金的人是要遭天谴的 |
[14:35] | What? | 你说什么 |
[14:36] | That’s what you want, isn’t it? My money? | 这不正是你想要的吗 我的钱 |
[14:38] | Why would you just give me $100,000? | 你为什么要给我十万美金 |
[14:41] | Because I love my wife. | 因为我爱我的妻子 |
[14:43] | And I’d like to spare her the embarrassment | 我想让她免于 |
[14:44] | of finding out that you used her. | 发现你利用了她时的尴尬 |
[14:48] | Is this some sort of trick? | 这是不是一个圈套 |
[14:49] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[14:52] | Now, which phony name shall I make out the check to? | 现在告诉我 我该给你哪个伪造的名字打款 |
[14:55] | If it’s Mustafa, you’ll have to help me with the spelling. | 如果是穆斯塔法 你得帮我拼写一下 |
[14:58] | Make it out to cash. | 付现金吧 |
[15:00] | I think I can handle that. | 没问题 |
[15:08] | But there’s one condition you’ll need to agree to. | 但你必须答应我一件事 |
[15:21] | Your mom and I have been talking. | 你妈妈和我聊了一下 |
[15:25] | We think you’re protecting that boy you’ve been dating. | 我们觉得你在保护你那个正在约会的男孩 |
[15:28] | Are we right? | 没错吧 |
[15:30] | Is that Ethan’s blood in the car? | 车上的是伊森的血吗 |
[15:36] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:40] | Why was he bleeding? | 他为什么会流血 |
[15:45] | He got stabbed. | 他被捅了 |
[15:48] | And how did he get stabbed? | 那他为什么会被捅 |
[15:52] | Mija, please… | 女儿 请告诉我们 |
[16:00] | He’s part of that gang | 他是那个抢劫 |
[16:01] | that’s been robbing houses in Beverly Hills. | 比佛利山庄的团伙中的一员 |
[16:05] | The one that killed Alejandro Rubio? | 杀了亚历翰卓·卢比奥的那伙人吗 |
[16:08] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[16:10] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[16:13] | How long have you known about this? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[16:14] | I just found out. | 我也是才知道 |
[16:16] | We call the police now. | 立刻报警 |
[16:17] | No! I can’t turn Ethan in! | 不行 我不能把伊森抖出来 |
[16:19] | A man died! | 有人死了 |
[16:21] | You can go to prison for not telling! | 你会因为包庇而入狱的 |
[16:24] | He’s important to me! I’m not gonna ruin his life! | 他对我很重要 我不能毁了他的一辈子 |
[16:28] | Mija. | 女儿 |
[16:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[16:32] | When I was 17, | 我十七岁时 |
[16:36] | a couple of friends convinced me to help them steal a car. | 我的几个朋友说服我帮他们偷车 |
[16:39] | – Pablo… – It’s okay. | -帕布罗 -没事 |
[16:46] | We thought we got away with it… | 我们本以为逃掉了 |
[16:48] | right up until we saw the police lights coming up behind us. | 结果警车还是追来了 |
[16:51] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[16:53] | I spent 14 months in jail. | 我被判十四个月监禁 |
[16:57] | Is he serious? | 他说的是真的吗 |
[16:58] | Your father never wanted you to know. | 你爸爸本不想让你知道的 |
[17:04] | He thought you would be ashamed of him. | 他以为你会为他感到羞耻 |
[17:08] | I hooked up with the wrong crowd. | 我当时和坏孩子混在一起 |
[17:10] | And it cost me a year of my life. | 为此付出了一年的自由 |
[17:13] | I’m begging you… | 我求你了 |
[17:16] | Please don’t make the same mistake I did. | 不要重蹈我的覆辙 |
[17:27] | Mrs. Powell, I’m afraid I have some troubling news. | 鲍威尔太太 恐怕我有一个坏消息 |
[17:32] | Don’t tell me you’re too tired for our afternoon romp. | 你不会是没有力气和我午后偷腥了吧 |
[17:36] | Actually, I’ve been offered a unique business opportunity, | 其实是因为我接受了一个难得的商业机会 |
[17:42] | which means that I’ll be leaving. | 所以我得离开了 |
[17:44] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[17:47] | – If money is the issue… – It’s more than that. | -如果是因为工资的问题 -不止那些 |
[17:50] | It’s become increasingly difficult for me to work here. | 在这里工作 对我来说越来越艰难 |
[17:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:01] | You’re an extraordinary woman. | 你是一位非凡的女人 |
[18:03] | Mysterious, smart, beautiful… | 充满神秘感 聪明 漂亮 |
[18:08] | Keep going. | 接着说 |
[18:09] | The point is, I can’t continue to work here | 问题是 明知永远不能真正拥有你 |
[18:13] | knowing you’ll never be mine. | 我没法继续在这里工作 |
[18:15] | It’s pure torture. | 对我简直是折磨 |
[18:17] | I had no idea you felt this way. | 我完全不知道你是这种感觉 |
[18:22] | Why didn’t you ever say anything? | 你为什么没提过呢 |
[18:24] | Because I knew it was pointless falling in love with you. | 因为我知道爱上你也没有意义 |
[18:27] | You’d never leave your husband. | 因为你永远也不会离开你的丈夫 |
[18:29] | That’s quite an assumption. | 真是个大胆的假设 |
[18:31] | It’s true. | 这是事实 |
[18:33] | You love him so very much, | 你如此爱他 |
[18:36] | almost as much as he loves and needs you. | 就像他爱你和需要你一样 |
[18:39] | So… | 那 |
[18:41] | When are you leaving? | 你什么时候走 |
[18:44] | Now. | 现在 |
[18:46] | I have to go to the bank and deposit some money, | 我得先去银行存点钱 |
[18:48] | and then I’ll be off to the airport. | 然后去机场 |
[18:50] | But it’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[18:51] | Can’t we have one last glorious tryst? | 我们不能来一次美妙的离别约会吗 |
[18:53] | There isn’t time. | 没有时间了 |
[18:55] | Well, one last kiss, then. | 那就来一个离别之吻 |
[18:59] | For old times’ sake. | 念及旧日的情分 |
[19:12] | I really must go. | 我真的得出发了 |
[19:15] | Goodbye, Tony Bishara. | 再见了 托尼·比沙拉 |
[19:22] | Thank you for loving me. | 谢谢你爱我 |
[19:39] | Westmore residence. | 韦斯特莫私宅 |
[19:41] | Oh, sorry. He’s at work today. | 对不起 他今天在工作 |
[19:44] | He never showed up? | 他没有出现吗 |
[19:46] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[19:50] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[19:53] | Spence! Spence! It’s 8:30. | 斯宾思 斯宾思 八点半了 |
[19:55] | You were supposed to be at the studio half an hour ago! | 你半个小时前就该到片场了 |
[19:57] | You should really work on that accent. | 你真的得改改口音了 |
[20:00] | I have no idea what you’re saying. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[20:04] | Hi. Yeah, just give him 15 more minutes. | 你好 请再等他十五分钟 |
[20:06] | You know, he’s having problems with his car, | 他的车出了点问题 |
[20:08] | but I’m sure he’s gonna be there very soon. | 但很快就会到了 |
[20:10] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:13] | Come on. Get up. | 快点 起来了 |
[20:22] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[20:25] | Let’s do this. Come on. Okay. | 打起精神来 快点 |
[20:30] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[20:34] | Where the hell is Westmore?! | 韦斯特莫到底在哪 |
[20:36] | If we don’t start shooting in 10 minutes, | 如果十分钟内再不开拍 |
[20:37] | we’re not gonna make our day. | 我们今天的日程就完成不了了 |
[20:39] | He’s here! Everybody calm down. | 他来了 大家冷静一下 |
[20:42] | – He’s here. – Finally. | -他来了 -终于到了 |
[20:43] | Wardrobe, let’s get him ready. | 服装组 帮他换上戏服 |
[20:48] | – Hi. – What’s going on here? | -你好 -这是怎么回事 |
[20:50] | Since he found out that he was gonna be in a coma, | 他发现需要拍昏迷戏之后 |
[20:51] | he refuses to get out of character. | 就一直在揣摩角色 入戏太深 |
[20:53] | What a pro, huh? | 真敬业 不是吗 |
[20:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:57] | All right. Move like you got purpose, people! | 好啦 各就各位 迅速到位 |
[20:59] | Come on! | 快一点 |
[21:00] | You’re doing good. Get into bed. Come on. | 你做得很好 躺到床上 快来 |
[21:02] | Ready to do this? Let’s go. | 准备好了吗 快点就位 |
[21:03] | Can you help him? | 你能帮他一下吗 |
[21:06] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[21:07] | Face up, amigo! | 脸朝上 我的朋友 |
[21:10] | Let’s go. | 好了 |
[21:13] | Come on. Are we ready? | 快点 准备好了吗 |
[21:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:18] | Slate’s good. | 场记板就绪 |
[21:21] | Everybody to one. | 大家看着一号机位 |
[21:22] | Camera one, just in a touch. And set. | 一号机位 稍微调整一下 准备 |
[21:25] | And…action! | 开拍 |
[21:29] | What’s wrong, Jenny? | 怎么了 珍妮 |
[21:31] | I keep thinking about last night. | 我一直在想昨晚的事 |
[21:33] | What I let you do to me… | 我纵容你 |
[21:34] | I won’t apologize for kissing you. | 我不会因为吻了你而道歉 |
[21:35] | But Lance is in a coma. | 但兰斯还在昏迷中 |
[21:38] | When he wakes up… | 他醒来的时候 |
[21:38] | We’ll have some explaining to do. But until then… | 我们再做解释 但在那之前 |
[21:42] | I need to love you. | 我需要爱你 |
[21:55] | Damn it! Cut! | 见鬼 卡 |
[21:56] | Cut! | 卡 |
[21:58] | Somebody get him some coffee, please. | 谁去给他拿点咖啡 |
[22:00] | Wake up! | 快起来 |
[22:10] | Mr. Kenneth? | 肯尼思先生 |
[22:12] | I need to talk to you about your nephew. | 我得和你谈谈你侄子 |
[22:15] | Did you know he’s planning to put you in a nursing home? | 你知道他要把你送到养老院吗 |
[22:20] | Mr. Kenneth, did you hear me? | 肯尼斯先生 你听到了吗 |
[22:23] | We have to stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[22:26] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[22:28] | What? | 什么 |
[22:30] | I spent my life trying to control everybody. | 我这辈子都在想控制所有人 |
[22:33] | Now the people I love most — Didi, Lucinda — | 现在我最爱的人 迪迪 露辛达 |
[22:39] | they hate me. | 她们都恨我 |
[22:40] | Mr. Kenneth, you have to be strong now. | 肯尼思先生 你现在要坚强 |
[22:44] | We have to get you out of here | 我们要在雷吉送你走 |
[22:45] | before Reggie sends you away. | 之前把你带走 |
[22:47] | Whatever’s about to happen to me, I got it coming. | 无论要发生什么 都是我自找的 |
[22:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:54] | This man isn’t supposed to have visitors. | 这老人不该有人探视的 |
[22:57] | I was just leaving anyway. | 反正我也要走了 |
[23:00] | Don’t give up, Mr. Kenneth. | 别放弃 肯尼思先生 |
[23:02] | We’ll think of something. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[23:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:22] | This is Nate from Doheny Medical Center. | 我是多希尼医疗中心的内特 |
[23:24] | You told me to call if anyone came to see your uncle. | 你跟我说有人探视你叔叔就打你电话 |
[23:27] | Sounds like that was money well spent. | 看来我的钱花值了 |
[23:29] | Yeah, well, this pretty little Mexican chick was just here. | 是的 一个挺漂亮的墨西哥女人来了 |
[23:32] | Didn’t really catch her name. | 没听清楚她名字 |
[23:35] | That’s okay. I know who you mean. | 没事 我知道你说谁 |
[23:44] | Script delivery. | 送剧本的 |
[23:45] | Thank you. I’ll take it. | 谢谢 给我吧 |
[23:47] | And please tell Mr. Westmore I’m really sorry. | 请告诉韦斯特莫先生我很抱歉 |
[23:50] | He was always really nice to me. | 他总对我那么好 |
[23:54] | 《风流韵事》 “安息吧 兰斯医生” | |
[23:57] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[24:01] | So, they just delivered your script. | 他们刚把你的剧本送来 |
[24:04] | I think you should read it. | 我觉得你该看下 |
[24:05] | Why? I’m in a coma. | 为什么 我昏迷了 |
[24:07] | It’s not like I have any lines to memorize. | 难道还要记台词吗 |
[24:09] | Well, it looks like the writers changed your story line. | 看起来编剧好像改了你的故事线 |
[24:12] | Really? Am I waking up? | 真的吗 我醒了吗 |
[24:15] | Not so much. | 不算是 |
[24:19] | They’re killing me off? | 他们要把我写死吗 |
[24:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:22] | 20 years I’m on this show. | 这剧我演了二十年 |
[24:24] | They can’t tell me in person? | 他们都不能当面告诉我吗 |
[24:27] | Well, on the bright side, | 往好处想 |
[24:28] | now you have time to visit Tucker in Europe. | 你现在有时间去欧洲见塔科了 |
[24:31] | How am I gonna pay for that? I don’t have a job. | 我要怎么付机票钱 工作都没了 |
[24:33] | I’m sure you have savings. | 你肯定还有存款啊 |
[24:34] | The divorce cleaned me out. | 离婚把我榨干了 |
[24:35] | I can’t even afford you. | 你工资我都付不起了 |
[24:37] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[24:40] | Where are my keys? | 我钥匙呢 |
[24:41] | Why? | 干什么 |
[24:42] | The producer lives a mile from here. | 制片人家离这一英里 |
[24:43] | I am gonna go tell him off. | 我要去骂他 |
[24:45] | You’ve been drinking. | 你喝了酒 |
[24:46] | I’m fine! Where are my keys? | 我没事 我钥匙呢 |
[24:49] | Carmen, give me those. | 卡门 给我 |
[24:50] | Let me drive you. | 我送你去 |
[24:51] | – No, I’ll drive myself. – Not until you’re sober. | -不要 我自己开 -除非你酒醒了 |
[24:57] | Give me those keys! | 钥匙给我 |
[24:58] | This is for your own good! | 这是为你好 |
[25:04] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[25:06] | I want those keys! Do you hear me?! | 钥匙给我 听见了吗 |
[25:08] | Do you?! | 听见没 |
[25:09] | Do you hear me?! | 听见没 |
[25:22] | Hey, Rosie. | 罗西 |
[25:27] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[25:28] | The store was so busy today. | 今天店里人好多 |
[25:32] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[25:33] | I know you went the hospital. | 我知道你去医院了 |
[25:37] | Only ’cause I was worried about Mr. Kenneth. | 我只是担心肯尼思先生 |
[25:40] | Well, I’m glad you got a chance to say goodbye. | 我很高兴你有机会和他告别 |
[25:44] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[25:46] | The doctors said he’s well enough to travel. | 医生说他情况好转到能旅行了 |
[25:48] | I’m sending him to Maple Park on Monday. | 我周一就把他送去枫叶园 |
[25:50] | Monday?! | 周一吗 |
[25:52] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[25:53] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[25:54] | Because… | 因为… |
[25:58] | if you do, I’ll go to the police | 如果你送他走 我就报警 |
[26:00] | and I’ll tell them what you’re up to. | 告诉他们你的企图 |
[26:03] | And just what am I up to? | 我有什么企图 |
[26:05] | Mr. Kenneth was getting stronger. | 肯尼思先生慢慢康复了 |
[26:07] | He wanted to take back control of his business, | 他想要回生意的控制权 |
[26:08] | so you made him fall to get rid of him, | 所以你让他摔倒好赶走他 |
[26:11] | just like you got rid of Mrs. Didi and Miss Lucinda. | 就像赶走迪迪太太和露辛达小姐一样 |
[26:14] | Now, why would I do that? | 我为何要这样做 |
[26:16] | To get Mr. Kenneth’s money. | 为了得到肯尼思先生的钱 |
[26:18] | I know what it means to have someone’s power of attorney. | 我知道拿到别人的代理权意味着什么 |
[26:21] | I’m not stupid. | 我不蠢 |
[26:24] | So, how long have you known? | 那你知道多久了 |
[26:26] | Long enough. | 很久了 |
[26:28] | You’re not the only one who can lie to people’s faces. | 你不是唯一会当着别人面撒谎的人 |
[26:30] | You shouldn’t screw with me. | 你不该惹我的 |
[26:32] | Not when I have your future in my hand. | 尤其是不该在我掌握着你未来的时候 |
[26:35] | Go ahead. Fire me. | 尽管来 解雇我 |
[26:36] | I’ll be thrilled not to be working for you anymore. | 不再为你工作 不用再吻你 |
[26:39] | Or kiss you. | 都令我非常激动 |
[26:42] | I’m not talking about firing you. | 我说的不是解雇你 |
[26:46] | There’s an immigration hearing next week. | 下周有场移民听证会 |
[26:48] | It could go well for you and your son… | 对你和你儿子来说可以很顺利 |
[26:52] | Or not so well. | 也可以不顺利 |
[26:54] | You’re threatening to send us back to Mexico? | 你威胁把我们遣返墨西哥 |
[26:58] | Picked up on that, did you? | 你之前被抓过 对吗 |
[27:03] | I guess you’re not that stupid. | 我猜你不至于那么傻 |
[27:23] | Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt your husband? | 你能想到任何会伤害你丈夫的人吗 |
[28:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:14] | Hello, Opal. | 你好 奥珀尔 |
[28:15] | Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[28:17] | What a… pleasant surprise. | 多令人高兴的惊喜啊 |
[28:19] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[28:20] | But the police dropped by. | 但警察来过了 |
[28:22] | They wanted to know what time Nicholas left the house | 他们想知道在发生车祸的那晚 |
[28:24] | the night of the accident. | 尼古拉斯离开家的时间 |
[28:26] | So I showed them the security footage. | 所以我给他们看了安保录像 |
[28:31] | You did? | 你给他们看了 |
[28:32] | Relax. | 放松 |
[28:34] | I didn’t show them the part | 我没有给他们看 |
[28:35] | where you drove off a few minutes later. | 几分钟后你驾车离开的部分 |
[28:38] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[28:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:41] | Why don’t you come to the house, | 你不如来我家 |
[28:42] | and you can tell me everything? | 当面告诉我一切吧 |
[28:44] | Then I don’t have to get the police involved. | 这样我就不用报警了 |
[28:47] | I’ll be right over. | 我马上过去 |
[29:21] | About what happened earlier… | 关于之前发生的事 |
[29:23] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你把我吓坏了 |
[29:25] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[29:26] | I was out of control. | 我有点失控 |
[29:27] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:29] | I promise it will never happen again. | 我保证不会再发生第二次 |
[29:32] | I know it won’t. | 我知道不会 |
[29:34] | Because you’re going to rehab. | 因为你要去强制戒酒 |
[29:37] | That’s not necessary. | 没那必要 |
[29:39] | I can control my drinking. | 我可以控制喝酒的问题 |
[29:40] | I don’t think you can. | 我觉得你不行 |
[29:44] | Don’t get that. | 别开门 |
[29:45] | I don’t want to talk to anyone right now. | 我现在不想和任何人说话 |
[29:46] | Spence, you’ll want to see this person. | 斯宾思 你会想见到这个人的 |
[29:52] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[29:53] | Someone you’ll listen to. | 你会听她的话的 |
[30:04] | I heard you haven’t been feeling well. | 我听说你最近不太好 |
[30:08] | Yeah. I’ve had a-a rough couple of weeks. | 是 这几周过得很糟糕 |
[30:12] | Carmen says you’ve been drinking too much. | 卡门说你喝酒过多 |
[30:14] | Oh, I don’t know what she told you, | 我不知道她告诉了你什么 |
[30:15] | but I can get myself together. | 但我能振作起来 |
[30:16] | I-I don’t need to go to rehab. | 我不用去戒酒 |
[30:19] | When she became your maid, I asked her to look after you. | 她做你的女佣时 我拜托她照看你 |
[30:23] | And if Carmen thinks you need help, then… | 如果卡门觉得你需要帮助 那么 |
[30:27] | I think so, too. | 我觉得你需要帮助 |
[30:29] | This is so embarrassing. | 真是太尴尬了 |
[30:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:32] | Because two people care about you? | 因为有两个人关心你 |
[30:35] | I never wanted you to see me like this. | 我从不想让你看到我这个样子 |
[30:40] | All I see when I look at you is a wonderful man. | 我看着你的时候 看到的是一个好男人 |
[30:45] | So you don’t hate me? | 所以你不讨厌我 |
[30:48] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[30:53] | Go to rehab. | 去戒酒吧 |
[30:56] | When you get back… | 等你回来的时候 |
[30:58] | I will be here waiting for you. | 我会在这里等你 |
[31:24] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:26] | I stumbled across some of our old records. | 我偶然发现的旧唱片 |
[31:27] | I thought I’d give them a spin. | 我想给它们个机会 |
[31:30] | Digitally speaking. | 让它们转转 |
[31:32] | I haven’t heard that tango in ages. | 好多年没听过那支探戈舞曲了 |
[31:34] | We danced to it on our honeymoon. | 我们蜜月时随这首歌翩翩起舞 |
[31:36] | Did we? | 是吗 |
[31:41] | I can’t remember that far back. | 我记不起那么久之前的事了 |
[31:47] | Luckily for you… I can. | 你很幸运 我能记住 |
[31:51] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[31:53] | Tony’s gone. | 托尼走了 |
[31:54] | No one will walk in on us. | 没人会撞见我们 |
[31:56] | Wouldn’t it be easier to attempt a waltz? | 试着跳华尔兹不会更容易吗 |
[31:59] | Oh, we could, but let’s face it… | 我们可以啊 但面对现实吧 |
[32:03] | You and I were meant to tango. | 我们是跳探戈的人 |
[33:15] | Would you like to sit? | 你想坐下吗 |
[33:17] | No. | 不想 |
[33:19] | Suit yourself. | 随你便吧 |
[33:20] | You certainly seem upbeat. | 你看起来很欢乐啊 |
[33:23] | I’m an upbeat person. | 我就是个欢乐的人 |
[33:25] | Or at least I was before I moved into this house, | 至少我搬进这栋房子之前是的 |
[33:28] | where I was made to feel insecure, distrustful, paranoid. | 而我在这里觉得不安全 不信任 多疑 |
[33:35] | But that’s about to change. | 但那即将改变了 |
[33:36] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[33:38] | Because you’re going to answer some questions for me. | 因为你要回答我几个问题 |
[33:43] | Starting with… | 第一个是 |
[33:45] | Who did Nick kill? | 尼克杀了谁 |
[33:48] | That’s how you were blackmailing him, wasn’t it? | 你就是这样要挟他的 对吗 |
[33:50] | You had some sort of evidence, | 你有某种证据 |
[33:51] | some proof you were holding on to? | 手里有某个把柄 |
[33:59] | We had such a nice life. | 我们以前过得很好 |
[34:04] | Ethan and I. | 我和伊森 |
[34:06] | We lived in this home like it was ours. | 我们住在这里 好像这是我们的家 |
[34:12] | Like we mattered. | 好像我们重要一样 |
[34:16] | That was the deal I had with Nicholas. | 那是我和尼古拉斯的约定 |
[34:21] | And then you showed up and ruined it all. | 然后你出现了 毁了一切 |
[34:25] | You have two seconds to tell me what I need to know | 你有两秒钟时间告诉我答案 |
[34:27] | or I am driving that security footage | 不然我就开车带着那段监控录像 |
[34:29] | right over to the police. | 直接交给警察 |
[34:33] | You keep taking everything I have. | 你一直夺走我拥有的一切 |
[34:38] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[34:39] | Please don’t do this. | 请别这样 |
[34:41] | What other choice do I have? | 我还有什么选择 |
[34:43] | No! | 不要 |
[34:45] | Mom! What are you doing? | 妈妈 你在做什么 |
[34:57] | Do you have a couple minutes? | 你有几分钟时间吗 |
[34:59] | Of course. Come on in. | 当然啦 进来吧 |
[35:06] | I just wanted you to know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[35:08] | I’ve decided to tell the police about Ethan. | 我决定跟警察说伊森的事 |
[35:10] | Oh, well, you’re doing the right thing. | 你在做正确的事 |
[35:13] | And I’m not going to tell them you stitched him up. | 我不会告诉他们是你给他缝的针 |
[35:15] | I don’t care about that, Val. | 我不在乎 小瓦 |
[35:17] | All that matters to me is that you’re okay. | 我关心的是你安然无恙 |
[35:21] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[35:23] | Why didn’t you turn Ethan in? | 你为什么不去告发伊森 |
[35:25] | I know you don’t like him. | 我知道你不喜欢他 |
[35:27] | I told you I wouldn’t. | 我告诉过你我不会的 |
[35:29] | And I don’t break my promises to you. | 我会遵守对你许下的承诺 |
[35:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:38] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[35:41] | I know that you’re kind of going through a lot right now, | 我知道你现在经历了很多 |
[35:43] | and the timing really couldn’t be worse, | 现在这个时机很糟糕 |
[35:45] | but when you’re ready, I think — | 但等你准备好了 我觉得… |
[35:55] | So, does this mean we’re — | 这是不是说我们… |
[35:56] | Shh. Don’t ruin it. | 嘘 别破坏此时此刻 |
[36:04] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[36:07] | What did the lawyer say? | 律师怎么说 |
[36:08] | He wants to meet with us | 他想在瓦伦蒂娜 |
[36:09] | right before Valentina talks to the cops. | 跟警方交代之前 和我们见面 |
[36:12] | I’ll meet you at his office. | 回头在他的办公室见 |
[36:14] | Great. | 好 |
[36:16] | So, I should probably take off. | 我大概该走了 |
[36:19] | It’s getting past my dinnertime. | 我的晚饭时间要过了 |
[36:22] | Can I make you something? | 我能给你做点吃吗 |
[36:25] | Well, I did see some chicken in the fridge. | 我的确在冰箱里看到了鸡肉 |
[36:27] | I’d love some arroz con pollo. | 我想吃西班牙鸡肉饭 |
[36:29] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[36:31] | Of course, I might need some help to get this going. | 当然 我也许需要你帮忙做这个 |
[36:34] | If you could grab me the — | 如果你能帮我拿… |
[36:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:41] | Sure. | 别客气 |
[36:45] | You know… | 要知道 |
[36:46] | Helen — she’s not much of a cook. | 海伦 她不怎么会做饭 |
[36:49] | That’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[36:50] | Javier’s a chef. | 哈维尔是大厨 |
[36:52] | And handsome, too. | 而且很帅 |
[36:54] | You should have traded me in years ago. | 你多年前就该拿我换他 |
[36:55] | Oh, shoot, I have chicken hands. | 该死 我手碰了鸡肉脏了 |
[36:57] | Could you hand me the — | 你能不能给我拿 |
[37:00] | Thank you. | 再次 |
[37:01] | Again. | 感谢 |
[37:05] | So, Javier’s a good guy? | 哈维尔是个好人吗 |
[37:07] | He’s great. | 他很棒 |
[37:09] | I mean, it’s only been a month, but so far… | 我们只约会了一个月 但是到目前为止… |
[37:12] | How’s Helen? | 海伦怎么样 |
[37:14] | Terrific. | 很好 |
[37:16] | She never laughs at my jokes, though. | 但她听了我的笑话从不发笑 |
[37:19] | I don’t think she gets my sense of humor. | 我觉得她不懂我的幽默感 |
[37:20] | Papi, we were married for 20 years. | 孩子他爸 我们结婚都20年了 |
[37:23] | Believe me when I say… | 我说这句话时要相信我 |
[37:27] | You’re not funny. | 你才不搞笑 |
[37:30] | Hey, you just called me “Papi.” | 你刚叫我孩子他爸 |
[37:34] | Old habits. | 习惯了 |
[37:36] | Still… | 你还是叫了… |
[37:41] | You know, I’ve been carrying a lot of anger, Pablo. | 我一直心怀愤怒 帕布罗 |
[37:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:47] | But today, I was thanking god for you. | 但今天 我因为你而感谢上帝 |
[37:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:51] | I know it was hard for you to tell Valentina you went to jail. | 我知道你告诉瓦伦蒂娜你进了监狱 这很艰难 |
[37:55] | But I’m so glad you did. | 但我很高兴你说了 |
[37:58] | That’s what turned her around. | 就是这个让她回心转意了 |
[38:01] | Well, you softened her up for me. | 你帮我软化了她 |
[38:04] | We always did make a great team. | 我们总是配合默契 |
[38:07] | We did. | 是啊 |
[38:30] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[38:31] | She knows I ran over Nick. | 她知道我撞了尼克 |
[38:34] | And your solution is to shoot her? | 你的解决办法就是开枪打死她吗 |
[38:38] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:41] | I apologize for my mom’s insanity. | 我为我妈妈的疯狂道歉 |
[38:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:45] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:47] | Marisol, there’s a book on that shelf over there — | 玛莉索 那边的架子上有一本书 |
[38:50] | A big red one. | 一本红色的厚书 |
[38:50] | Could you bring that to me? | 你能帮我拿过来吗 |
[38:52] | Uh…sure. | 可以 |
[38:54] | She’s gonna call the police. | 她会报警的 |
[38:55] | – You think? – Ethan, please… | -你觉得呢 -伊森 拜托 |
[38:57] | I don’t have time for your B.S. right now! | 我现在没时间听你胡扯 |
[38:59] | Just sit down and shut up, okay?! | 坐下来 闭嘴 好吗 |
[39:01] | Is this the one you want? | 你想要的是这本吗 |
[39:04] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[39:09] | Nick keeps money in here for emergencies. | 尼克在书里夹了急用的钱 |
[39:12] | He didn’t think I knew about it, but… | 他以为我不知道 但是… |
[39:15] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[39:16] | You’re taking Nick’s money? | 你要拿走尼克的钱吗 |
[39:18] | I got myself into some trouble. | 我惹了麻烦 |
[39:19] | I need to disappear for a while. | 我得消失一段时间 |
[39:21] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[39:24] | Ethan, before you go, I need to ask you something. | 伊森 你走之前 我得问你一件事 |
[39:27] | Make it quick. | 快点问 |
[39:28] | Why — why did Nicholas | 为什么尼古拉斯 |
[39:31] | let your mother live here all these years? | 让你妈妈一直住在这里 |
[39:32] | Did she have something on him? | 她是不是有他的把柄 |
[39:37] | I’m not sure what it was, but yeah. | 我不知道具体是什么 但没错 |
[39:39] | She had something. | 她有把柄 |
[39:42] | Of course, mom couldn’t really tell anyone | 当然 妈妈不会告诉别人的 |
[39:44] | because Nick saw her push Dahlia off the bridge. | 因为尼克看见她把达利娅推下了桥 |
[39:51] | We both did. | 我们都看见了 |
[39:54] | Why did you have to tell her that? | 你为什么非得告诉她这个 |
[39:57] | Seeing as I just saved your life, | 鉴于我刚救了你的命 |
[39:58] | I’d appreciate it | 要是你不告诉警方 |
[39:59] | if you didn’t tell the police that I was here. | 我来过的话 我会很感激的 |
[40:01] | Ethan, what did you do? | 伊森 你做了什么 |
[40:06] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你很快就会知道的 |
[40:09] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[40:17] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:22] | For everything. | 对于一切 |
[40:25] | I wish I cared. | 真希望我在乎 |
[40:36] | I’m going to call the police now. | 我现在要报警了 |
[40:40] | After I’m done, would you like to call a lawyer? | 我报警完后 你想叫律师吗 |
[41:14] | Hi, I’d like to speak with Detective Figueroa. | 你好 我想找菲格罗亚警探 |
[41:17] | It’s Marisol Deering. | 我是玛莉索·迪林 |
[41:18] | I-I’m calling in regards to a hit-and-run. | 我要举报一起肇事逃逸事件 |
[41:22] | Yes. I’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[41:32] | Opal, no! | 奥珀尔 不要 |