时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Get down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[00:05] | Oh, my god. You shot him! | 天啊 你打中了他 |
[00:06] | It was an accident. I didn’t see him! | 那是场意外 我没看见他 |
[00:08] | Can I help you? | 请问有什么事吗 |
[00:09] | I…heard about… Mr. Rubio being killed. | 我 听说… 卢比奥先生被害 |
[00:11] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:13] | In a sad twist, one young fan attempted suicide | 一个悲伤的小插曲 一个年轻的歌迷在卢比奥 |
[00:16] | outside Rubio’s Beverly Hills home. | 比佛利山庄的家门前自杀未遂 |
[00:18] | I was thinking you might benefit from a trip to Sage Creek. | 我觉得如果你能去香草溪一趟会大有裨益 |
[00:21] | Sage Creek? That’s a looney bin. | 香草溪 那可是疯人院 |
[00:23] | Goodbye, my darling. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[00:25] | How soon until we go in and take off our clothes? | 我们还要多久能进去脱光光啊 |
[00:27] | we should wait until his car leaves the driveway. | 我们该等他的车驶出车道后 |
[00:30] | I know Dahlia killed herself. | 我知道达利娅自杀的事了 |
[00:32] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[00:33] | I never told you | 没跟你说实话 |
[00:34] | ’cause I was worried I’d scare you off. | 是因为我怕吓着你 |
[00:35] | No more secrets. | 有事不要再瞒着我 |
[00:37] | So, your husband doesn’t talk? | 这么说你丈夫不能说话 |
[00:39] | I’m his daughter. | 我是他女儿 |
[00:42] | No, I’m at a job interview, to be a maid. | 不 我在面试女佣呢 |
[00:44] | Your resume is very impressive. | 你的简历令人印象非常深刻 |
[00:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:48] | Why didn’t you tell your mother you were home? | 你回来了为什么不告诉你母亲 |
[00:50] | Didn’t you know she convinced Remi | 你不知道就是她说服雷米 |
[00:51] | to go to the Congo without me? | 扔下我一个人去刚果的吗 |
[00:53] | You should be in school, making something of your life. | 你该去学校 有所作为 |
[00:55] | You’re trying to control me. | 你在试图掌控我 |
[00:56] | Now, please, go back to your life and let me have mine. | 拜托 过你的日子去 我的生活我做主 |
[01:00] | What about your, your friend from the Congo? | 你刚果的朋友呢 |
[01:02] | He’s in the Congo. | 他在刚果 |
[01:04] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[01:05] | Not well. | 不大好 |
[01:06] | And I’m starting to get worried. | 我开始担心了 |
[01:08] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[01:09] | We’re sending Remi home on the next plane. | 我们让雷米乘坐下一班飞机回家 |
[01:11] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[01:19] | Look, I’m supposed to be cleaning. | 我应该在做清洁的 |
[01:21] | Then start with me. I’m very dirty. | 从清洁我开始吧 我很脏 |
[01:24] | I’d suggest a cold shower. | 我建议你去洗个冷水澡 |
[01:26] | Only if you take one with me. | 你跟我一起洗我就洗 |
[01:28] | Okay. I’ll stop. | 好吧 我不说了 |
[01:29] | You know, you can’t blame a guy | 但你不能因为一个男生 |
[01:31] | for wanting to make out with his girlfriend. | 想和自己女朋友亲热而怪他 |
[01:37] | Did I use the “G” word too soon? | 我过早用”女朋友”这个词了吗 |
[01:40] | No. It’s nice. | 不 这很好 |
[01:43] | Most guys want to keep it casual forever. | 大部分男生想要永远保持暧昧 |
[01:45] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[01:46] | I’m way past casual. | 我绝不是暧昧 |
[01:48] | I’m…you know… | 我… |
[01:50] | feeling stuff. | 有所感觉 |
[01:53] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[01:54] | Which is why I want you to take a cold shower. | 所以我让你去洗冷水澡 |
[01:57] | I’m serious. I’m crazy about you. | 我是认真的 我为你感到疯狂 |
[02:02] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[02:03] | That’s what I expect from my boyfriend. | 我期望我男朋友这样 |
[02:06] | Just so you know, | 你得知道 |
[02:07] | you have made me the happiest pool boy in the world. | 你让我成为了世界上最幸福的救生员 |
[02:13] | Mrs. Delatour? | 德拉图太太… |
[02:15] | I need you to come with me now. | 你得马上跟我来 |
[02:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:17] | Remi’s back. | 雷米回来了 |
[02:19] | From Africa? | 从非洲回来了 |
[02:19] | He’s very sick. | 他病得很重 |
[02:21] | They brought him home in an ambulance. | 他们用救护车把他送回来的 |
[02:23] | – He’s not in a hospital? – No. | -他没在医院 -没有 |
[02:25] | I want the best for Remi, so I’ve hired top doctors | 我希望雷米得到最好的 所以我雇了顶尖医生 |
[02:28] | and private nurses to look after him. | 还有私人护士看护他 |
[02:30] | You know, his first words were, “Where’s Valentina? | 你知道吗 他的第一句话是”瓦伦蒂娜在哪儿 |
[02:34] | I need her.” | 我需要她” |
[02:35] | He said that? | 他这么说吗 |
[02:38] | Oh, don’t be sad, darling. | 别难过 亲爱的 |
[02:41] | He’s getting better. | 他会好起来的 |
[02:43] | And the best part of all… | 最好的是… |
[02:47] | we have our Remi back. | 我们的雷米回来了 |
[02:49] | Now, come on. | 走吧 |
[03:24] | Rosie! | 罗西 |
[03:26] | What’s wrong, Miss Lucinda? | 出什么事了 露辛达小姐 |
[03:27] | I am trying to work here, but I can’t concentrate | 我想工作 但我没法集中注意力 |
[03:31] | because that boy of yours is trying to run me down! | 因为你儿子想要撞到我 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:35] | Miguel is just excited to have a new toy. | 米格尔只是很激动有了新玩具 |
[03:37] | Well, I don’t know why you gave him one so expensive. | 我不知道你为什么给他买了一个这么贵的玩具 |
[03:40] | He’s just gonna end up breaking the damn thing. | 他早晚会弄坏的 |
[03:42] | I didn’t buy it for Miguel. | 这不是我给米格尔买的 |
[03:44] | Your father did. | 是你爸爸买的 |
[03:46] | You gave her little boy a present? | 你给她孩子买了个礼物 |
[03:50] | Your father loves children. | 你父亲很爱孩子 |
[03:53] | Well, that’s a candy-coated lie if I ever heard one. | 这真是个糖衣包裹的谎言 |
[03:58] | I’m sorry Miguel bothered you. | 我很抱歉米格尔打扰到你了 |
[04:00] | It’s okay, Rosie. | 没关系 罗西 |
[04:02] | Just tell him not to race the car in the house. | 让他不要在屋里到处跑玩具车就行 |
[04:04] | And you… | 还有你 |
[04:06] | …stop being so nice to people you’re not related to. | 不要再对没什么关系的人那么好了 |
[04:21] | You’re staring at me. | 你盯着我干嘛 |
[04:24] | I can’t help it. | 情不自禁 |
[04:26] | You make me happy. | 你让我很幸福 |
[04:28] | I want to buy you something. | 我要给你买点东西 |
[04:29] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 不用这样 |
[04:30] | I know, but I want to celebrate our relationship. | 我知道 但是我想庆祝我们的关系 |
[04:34] | It’s such a surprise for me | 我没想到 |
[04:35] | to be with someone so virile and masculine. | 能跟你这么爷们的人在一起 |
[04:37] | You are a real man, Tony Bishara. | 你是真男人 托尼·比沙拉 |
[04:40] | Let me buy you something pretty. | 我给你买点好东西吧 |
[04:41] | I don’t want anything. | 我什么都不要 |
[04:43] | What an adorable fib. | 真是个可爱的谎言 |
[04:44] | Everybody wants something. | 谁都有想要的东西 |
[04:48] | Well… | 不过 |
[04:49] | There is one thing I want, | 确实有件东西我想要 |
[04:51] | and it wouldn’t cost you a cent. | 而且不会花你一分钱 |
[04:56] | Let me move into the main house. | 让我搬进主宅住吧 |
[04:58] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:00] | Well, you have all those lovely rooms. | 主宅里房间那么多 |
[05:05] | And I don’t have much space in here. | 这里太小了 |
[05:07] | It is a bit cozy, yes, but it is also very private. | 这里是不大 但是很隐秘啊 |
[05:11] | How about the third floor? | 三楼怎么样 |
[05:13] | No one will ever find us there. | 在那里绝对不会有人发现我们 |
[05:15] | Valentina might start to suspect. | 瓦伦蒂娜也许会起疑心的 |
[05:18] | I’ll be discreet. | 我会小心 |
[05:20] | Come on. | 好不好 |
[05:22] | No. No! | 不 不行 |
[05:23] | We’re not changing the living arrangements. | 不能改变住宿安排 |
[05:26] | Evelyn, I’m not some dog you can keep in a cage. | 伊芙琳 我不是条你可以关在笼子里的狗 |
[05:29] | Please. I respect you completely. | 别这样 我很尊重你 |
[05:31] | I’m going to the house to get us some champagne. | 我去屋里拿瓶香槟 |
[05:35] | Stay. | 不要乱跑哦 |
[05:41] | I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me. | 太谢谢你了 这对我意义重大 |
[05:43] | Absolutely. I’ll make sure he has fun. | 不用客气 我会好好照顾他的 |
[05:45] | You have a safe trip. | 你路上小心 |
[05:47] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[05:49] | That’s my sister. | 我妹妹 |
[05:50] | Oh, the one who lives in Bel Air? | 住在贝艾尔市的那个吗 |
[05:51] | Yeah, she’s going away on a business trip for a few weeks, | 对 她要出差几周 |
[05:53] | and she needs me to take care of her son. | 所以让我帮忙照顾儿子 |
[05:56] | We’re gonna have a kid staying here? | 要有孩子来住吗 |
[05:58] | Yeah. Why? | 对 怎么了 |
[05:59] | It’s just, I-I hate kids. | 我 我讨厌孩子 |
[06:00] | How can you hate kids? | 你怎么会讨厌孩子 |
[06:02] | They spill stuff. | 他们老是洒东西 |
[06:03] | That’s no reason to hate them. | 那也不能因为这个讨厌他们啊 |
[06:05] | Well, it is if you’re a maid. | 女佣就会因为这个讨厌他们 |
[06:06] | My nephew is not a child. He’s 17. | 我侄子不是小孩子 都17岁了 |
[06:09] | Much better. Teenagers are never messy. | 好多了 青少年”干净”得很啊 |
[06:11] | Well, I don’t have a choice. | 我也没办法 |
[06:13] | He’s been having some emotional problems, | 他最近有点情绪问题 |
[06:14] | and my sister can’t leave him alone. | 我妹妹不放心让他一个人在家 |
[06:17] | Emotional problems? What does that mean? | 情绪问题 什么意思 |
[06:20] | A couple of weeks ago, he tried to commit suicide. | 几周前 他企图自杀 |
[06:23] | – What? – Uncle Spence? | -什么 -斯宾思舅舅 |
[06:27] | Where should I put my bags? | 我的行李放哪里 |
[06:35] | Remi? | 雷米 |
[06:37] | Look who I’ve got. | 看看谁来了 |
[06:43] | Don’t just stand there. Go hug him. | 不要傻站着呀 快去给他个拥抱 |
[06:54] | Mom? | 妈 |
[06:55] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:57] | It’s just like a movie. | 简直就跟演电影一样 |
[06:59] | “Remi and Valentina — together again”! | 雷米和瓦伦蒂娜 又在一起了 |
[07:04] | Ignore her. | 别理她 |
[07:06] | So… how are you feeling? | 话说 你怎么样了 |
[07:09] | Better — now that I’m seeing you. | 见到你之后好多了 |
[07:12] | I want to apologize for what happened in Africa. | 我想为非洲发生的事道歉 |
[07:14] | You don’t have to do that. | 不需要道歉 |
[07:15] | No, I do. | 不 需要 |
[07:17] | I was selfish and insensitive. | 我当时自私又迟钝 |
[07:20] | But now that I’m back… | 但是既然我回来了 |
[07:24] | …I really want us to get back together, you know? | 我真的很想重新跟你在一起 |
[07:25] | Start all over. | 跟你重新开始 |
[07:28] | Start over? | 重新开始 |
[07:31] | If you’ll have me. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[07:35] | We don’t need to talk about this now. | 现在还是先不要谈这个了 |
[07:37] | You should get your rest. | 你需要休息 |
[07:39] | She’s right, Remi. | 她说得对 雷米 |
[07:40] | You know what the doctors said. | 医生怎么说的你也知道 |
[07:43] | All right. | 好 |
[07:49] | Val? | 小瓦 |
[07:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:05] | “Okay”? | “好” |
[08:06] | When Remi says he loves you, | 雷米说他爱你时 |
[08:07] | you say, “I love you, too,” not “Okay.” | 你该说也爱他 不是说”好” |
[08:10] | I don’t know if I can say that. | 我说不出口 |
[08:12] | Is it the beard? | 是因为他的胡子吗 |
[08:14] | Because I agree — it’s terrible. | 说实话我也觉得 太难看了 |
[08:16] | When the doctor sedates him, we’ll shave it off. | 医生给他服镇静剂后 我们就给他刮了 |
[08:19] | It’s not the beard. | 不是因为胡子 |
[08:21] | What, then? | 那是为什么 |
[08:23] | I’m seeing someone. | 我在和别人约会 |
[08:26] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[08:27] | Ethan, your pool boy. | 伊森 你的救生员 |
[08:30] | You’re dating my pool boy? | 你在和我的救生员约会 |
[08:32] | I still adore Remi. I-I do. | 我还喜欢雷米 真的 |
[08:35] | But Ethan really understands me. | 但伊森真的很了解我 |
[08:38] | Then I want you to stay away. | 那你还是走吧 |
[08:41] | Mrs. Delatour. | 德拉图太太 |
[08:42] | Remi is sick. | 雷米还在生病 |
[08:44] | And hearing you’ve abandoned him won’t help him get better. | 听到你抛弃他的消息不会让他好转的 |
[08:46] | I haven’t abandoned him. | 我没有抛弃他 |
[08:48] | Well, you can’t have them both. | 你没法脚踩两只船 |
[08:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:52] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:54] | Valentina was just leaving. | 瓦伦蒂娜正要走呢 |
[09:04] | Okay, savor, savor. There’s not a lot of them. | 尝尝吧 又不是很多 |
[09:09] | All right. You’re a taskmaster! | 好吧 你真是个监工 |
[09:14] | Nick?! | 尼克 |
[09:16] | What are you doing home? | 你怎么回家了 |
[09:18] | I forgot some papers. | 有些文件忘带了 |
[09:19] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[09:21] | Kim Rampton. | 金姆·兰普顿 |
[09:23] | My book editor. | 我的图书编辑 |
[09:24] | I told you we were working today. | 我和你说过我们今天要工作 |
[09:28] | I thought Kim was a girl. | 我还以为金姆是个姑娘呢 |
[09:29] | Oh! Please don’t make me relive every day of high school. | 别再让我重温高中生活了 |
[09:33] | – Hi. Nice to finally meet you. – Likewise. | -很高兴终于见到你 -彼此彼此 |
[09:35] | Well, we’re just working on polishing up my manuscript. | 我们刚在润色我的手稿 |
[09:39] | I’m having more fun than you can imagine. | 我比你想象的更乐在其中 |
[09:41] | Oh, I don’t know. I can imagine quite a lot. | 那不一定 我很会脑补的 |
[09:44] | We still have a lot of work to do, so… | 我们还有很多事要做 |
[09:48] | Say no more. | 不说了 |
[09:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:52] | Now, I wanted to talk to you about the last chapter. | 我想和你谈谈最后一章 |
[09:56] | I know — it’s a little overwritten. | 我知道 有点冗长了 |
[09:58] | Oh, it’s just a bit, Miss Tolstoy. | 稍微有点吧 托尔斯泰小姐 |
[10:04] | Nick, aren’t you going back to the office? | 尼克 你不回办公室吗 |
[10:06] | There’s no need. I can read these right here. | 没必要回去 我在这儿看就行 |
[10:08] | T-that won’t bother you, will it? | 不会打扰到你们的 是吧 |
[10:11] | Uh…I guess not. | 不会的 |
[10:15] | So, how deeply should I cut? | 我该删掉多少 |
[10:17] | Well, if you lose the first paragraph — right? — | 如果把第一段删掉 |
[10:19] | And then pick it back up on this page here… | 然后把那段插到这一页 |
[10:23] | Right? See that? And then you could — | 看到了吗 然后你可以 |
[10:24] | Hey, Kim, why don’t you pull that chair over here? | 金姆 你为何不把那边的椅子拉过来坐呢 |
[10:29] | Tired of me hovering over you, huh? | 厌倦我站在你旁边了啊 |
[10:32] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[10:33] | I just think this would be more comfortable. | 我只是觉得这样更舒服 |
[10:38] | For everybody. | 对大家都是 |
[10:40] | Okay… | 好的 |
[10:48] | I am telling you, your editor wants to have sex with you. | 我跟你说 你那编辑想和你上床 |
[10:50] | You are now officially laughable. | 你真的很可笑 |
[10:52] | I can see it in his eyes, the way he touches you. | 我能从他的眼睛里看出来 还有他触碰你的方式 |
[10:55] | Oh! Kim touches me like a friend. | 金姆像朋友一样碰我 |
[10:57] | Yeah, who’s looking for a benefit. | 等着揩油的朋友 |
[10:58] | First of all, Kim is the consummate professional, | 首先 金姆是名资深的专业人士 |
[11:00] | And secondly, I’m not even his type. | 其次 我甚至不是他喜欢的类型 |
[11:03] | He’s married to a blue-eyed blonde from Minnesota. | 他娶了个明尼苏达州的金发碧眼的女人 |
[11:06] | Well, lots of men love chocolate ice cream, | 很多男人喜爱巧克力冰激凌 |
[11:08] | but every now and then, they crave vanilla. | 但他们偶尔也会想要香草口味 |
[11:11] | If you’re going to reduce me to a flavor, | 如果你要把我归纳为某种口味 |
[11:13] | can you pick something more interesting than vanilla? | 能不能选一种比香草更有趣的口味 |
[11:16] | Trust me. Kim wants more from you than scintillating prose. | 相信我 金姆想从你那儿得到的不只优美的散文 |
[11:18] | Kim’s agenda is meaningless unless I’m interested. | 金姆的动机毫无意义 除非我感兴趣 |
[11:22] | Are you suggesting that’s possible? | 你是在暗示那有可能吗 |
[11:24] | And be careful how you answer. | 你可想好了再回答 |
[11:27] | He makes me uncomfortable. That should matter to you. | 他让我不舒服 这点对你来说应该很重要 |
[11:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | Tell you what — I will invite Kim for dinner tomorrow night. | 这样吧 我会邀请金姆明晚来家里吃饭 |
[11:36] | You will get to know him, see that he’s harmless. | 你可以了解他 看到他是无害的 |
[11:40] | You might even become friends. | 你们说不定会成为朋友 |
[11:42] | Opal’s off tomorrow night. | 奥珀尔明晚休息 |
[11:44] | Then I’ll cook. | 那我来做饭 |
[11:45] | I don’t know what I’ll be serving, | 我还没想好要做什么 |
[11:47] | but you’ll be eating crow. | 但你会是自”吃”其辱 |
[11:55] | Carmen is a fantastic cook. | 卡门厨艺精湛极了 |
[11:56] | While you’re here, she’ll make you anything you want. | 你在这儿的时候 想吃什么她都会做 |
[11:59] | That’d be great. | 那很好 |
[12:00] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:03] | Oh. I got to take this. I’ll be right back. | 我得去接电话 马上就回来 |
[12:09] | So, I guess my uncle told you about my suicide attempt. | 我猜我舅舅告诉过你 我自杀未遂的事了 |
[12:14] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么问 |
[12:15] | We’re having steak, and you brought me a plastic knife. | 我们在吃牛排 而你给我了一把塑料刀 |
[12:20] | I just don’t like doing dishes. | 我只是不喜欢洗餐具 |
[12:23] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:24] | I don’t mind that he told you. | 我不介意他告诉了你 |
[12:28] | Then…can I ask you a question? | 那我能问你个问题吗 |
[12:31] | Sure. | 可以 |
[12:34] | Why would you try to… | 你为什么试图… |
[12:36] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[12:37] | I was just… | 我只是 |
[12:40] | feeling bad… about my life. | 觉得我的人生很糟 |
[12:43] | Are you feeling better now? | 那你现在好点了吗 |
[12:46] | Relax. I’m not gonna kill myself. | 放心 我不会自杀的 |
[12:49] | Oh, good. The job is hard enough. | 那就好 当女佣已经够难了 |
[12:51] | I don’t need to be opening doors and finding bodies. | 我可不想打开门再看到尸体 |
[12:54] | I love that you made a joke! | 我喜欢你这么开玩笑 |
[12:57] | Most people just tiptoe around me ’cause they’re so worried. | 很多人太担心我 所以小心翼翼 |
[13:00] | Well, I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[13:02] | Not anymore. | 不再会了 |
[13:05] | Does that mean I can have a real knife? | 那我能用真餐刀吗 |
[13:08] | No. | 不行 |
[13:15] | I’m running to the store. I’ll be back in 20 minutes. | 我很快去下商店 二十分钟就回来 |
[13:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:18] | And just so you know, Miguel is taking a nap in his room. | 跟你说声 米格尔在自己房间睡觉 |
[13:21] | Lord. | 天呐 |
[13:22] | You are not asking me to babysit, are you? | 你不是想让我帮你看孩子吧 |
[13:26] | Well, since he’s asleep, I didn’t think you’d — | 他还在睡 我觉得你不用… |
[13:30] | I’ll be back in 10 minutes. | 我十分钟就回来 |
[14:00] | Now, what did I say about playing in the house, little boy? | 我是怎么说你在家里玩玩具的 小子 |
[14:06] | You don’t remember? | 不记得了吗 |
[14:08] | Well. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | I’m going to see to it that you do. | 那我要保证让你想起来 |
[14:22] | Remi’s asleep. | 雷米在睡觉 |
[14:24] | I’m not here to see him. | 我不是来见他的 |
[14:28] | I need some advice. | 我需要一些建议 |
[14:31] | But I can’t talk to the person I usually go to because… | 但我不能去找平常谈心的人了 因为… |
[14:36] | I’m supposed to be mad at her. | 我应该生她气的 |
[14:40] | Does that mean you’ve forgiven me? | 你的意思是你原谅我了吗 |
[14:45] | I’m so sorry for being such a brat. | 抱歉我那么不懂事 |
[14:50] | When I heard about you and papi, I should have called. | 我听说你和爸爸的事情之后 该打电话给你的 |
[14:52] | It’s okay. You’re here now, and that is all I care about. | 没关系 你现在来了 这样就够了 |
[14:56] | Now, tell me, how can I help? | 告诉我 有什么事 |
[15:01] | I’ve been seeing Ethan for the last month. | 我过去一个月都在和伊森约会 |
[15:03] | That’s what I heard. | 我听说了 |
[15:05] | And it’s been great. | 感觉也很好 |
[15:06] | But Remi’s back. | 但是雷米回来了 |
[15:08] | And saying all the things I wanted him to say six months ago. | 他说了那些我半年前就想他说的话 |
[15:13] | Oh, mami, I love Remi. | 妈妈 我爱雷米 |
[15:17] | But he broke my heart. | 但他伤了我的心 |
[15:18] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[15:20] | And Ethan is exciting, and he makes me laugh, | 伊森刺激有趣 让我开怀大笑 |
[15:25] | but how well do I really know him? | 但我又真了解他多少呢 |
[15:27] | He could hurt me, too. | 他可能也会伤害我 |
[15:29] | Well, he sure could. | 没错 |
[15:31] | You totally have my permission to tell me what to do. | 你尽管说吧 我不会生气的 |
[15:35] | Honey, this is one decision I can’t make for you. | 亲爱的 这决定我不能替你做 |
[15:39] | Come on. You live to give me advice. | 别呀 你一直都给我建议的 |
[15:44] | All right. Here goes. | 好吧 听好了 |
[15:49] | Eat something. You’re too thin. | 吃点东西 你太瘦了 |
[15:52] | You’re really not gonna tell me what to do? | 你真不告诉我该怎么办吗 |
[15:55] | Nope. | 对 |
[16:06] | Your statue’s almost finished. | 你的雕塑快完工了 |
[16:08] | Yeah. It might end up being the best thing I’ve ever done. | 是的 这可能是我的得意之作 |
[16:12] | By the way… | 另外… |
[16:13] | Miguel got up from his nap five minutes after you left. | 你走五分钟之后米格尔就醒了 |
[16:17] | I hope he wasn’t any trouble. | 但愿他没闯祸 |
[16:18] | Well, he was playing with that car again — | 他又开始玩他的玩具车了 |
[16:20] | came out of nowhere, knocked me over. | 突然冲出来 撞倒了我 |
[16:23] | So I spanked him. | 所以我打了他屁股 |
[16:27] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[16:28] | It was just a little swat on his bottom. | 就对他屁股轻轻扇了一巴掌而已 |
[16:30] | I put the fear of Lucinda into him — | 让他知道露辛达的厉害 |
[16:32] | been a perfect angel ever since. | 之后他乖得很 |
[16:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[16:54] | You do not hit my son. | 不许打我儿子 |
[16:57] | He was zooming that car through the house, | 他让玩具车在家里乱跑 |
[16:59] | bent on destruction. | 非要搞破坏 |
[17:00] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[17:01] | Talk to him. | 跟他好好说 |
[17:03] | Tell him if he’s good, you’ll give him a cookie. | 告诉他如果听话 就有饼干吃 |
[17:05] | I do not negotiate with terrorists. | 我不跟恐怖分子谈条件 |
[17:09] | Miguel is my son, and I don’t believe in violence. | 米格尔是我儿子 我不喜欢暴力手段 |
[17:12] | You act like I was beating on the boy. It was nothing. | 你搞的像我打得多重 根本没什么 |
[17:15] | Here — let me show you what I did. | 来 我给你看看我怎么打的 |
[17:16] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[17:17] | Why are you getting so upset? | 你干嘛这么生气 |
[17:19] | It was just a little old-fashioned discipline. | 不过是老派的管教方法而已 |
[17:21] | If you want to spank children, get some of your own! | 如果你真想打小孩 自己生一个吧 |
[17:26] | Fine. I will never touch Miguel again. | 好吧 我不会再碰米格尔 |
[17:33] | But just so you know, | 不过你要知道 |
[17:36] | that was a very cruel thing to say. | 你这话很伤人 |
[17:49] | She spanked Miguel? | 她打了米格尔屁股吗 |
[17:51] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[17:53] | – I am shocked. – I know. | -太震惊了 -是吧 |
[17:55] | So, what did he do? | 他怎么了 |
[17:57] | Your “perfect child” must have done something wrong. | 你的”完美儿子”肯定闯祸了 |
[17:59] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[18:00] | What does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[18:01] | Miss Lucinda did violence on him. | 露辛达小姐对他施暴了 |
[18:03] | She spanked him. | 打他屁股而已 |
[18:04] | That’s not even close to violence. | 跟暴力差得远着呢 |
[18:06] | And stop eating my fries. | 别抢我的薯条吃了 |
[18:08] | That felt close to violence. | 打这么重 倒是很像暴力 |
[18:10] | The point is, society has changed. | 重点是 社会已经变了 |
[18:13] | Nobody really spanks anymore. | 哪还有人打屁股的 |
[18:15] | I let a guy spank me once. | 我有次就让一个男的打了我的屁股 |
[18:17] | We’re not talking about sex. | 我们谈论的不是性爱话题 |
[18:18] | Why not? It would be more fun. | 为什么不谈 会更好玩啊 |
[18:21] | The problem with spanking | 打屁股的问题在于 |
[18:22] | is that it can very easily turn into abuse. | 它很容易变成肢体虐待 |
[18:26] | I spanked Valentina when she was little. | 瓦伦蒂娜小时候就被我打过屁股 |
[18:28] | Do you feel I’m abusive? | 你觉得我有虐待倾向吗 |
[18:30] | You are to me. | 当然了 |
[18:31] | I don’t mean to criticize your parenting skills. | 我并不是对你的教育方法有意见 |
[18:33] | It’s just that when my son would misbehave, | 只是当我的儿子做了错事 |
[18:35] | I would talk to him. | 我会好好和他聊聊 |
[18:36] | Didn’t he end up in jail? | 他不是最后坐牢了吗 |
[18:38] | He was framed! | 他那是被人陷害了 |
[18:41] | I also dated this guy who liked me to twist his nipples. | 我曾经跟一个喜欢让我拧他奶头的男人约会过 |
[18:44] | Okay, either follow the conversation | 要么你好好聊天 |
[18:47] | or sit over there. | 要么你就坐那边去 |
[18:48] | So, what do I do about Miss Lucinda? | 我该拿露辛达小姐怎么办呢 |
[18:51] | You made your feelings known. I think it’s over. | 你告诉了她你的感受 我觉得这事结束了 |
[18:53] | Until the next time Miguel is naughty. | 直到米格尔下次再调皮 |
[18:56] | You think she’d spank him again? | 你觉得她还会打我儿子屁股 |
[18:57] | No. She’ll just fire you. | 不 她会直接炒了你 |
[19:00] | It’s her house. | 这可是她家 |
[19:01] | She doesn’t have to put up with kids who misbehave. | 她犯不着被熊孩子闹得心烦 |
[19:03] | I just wish I knew what was up with her. | 我要是能知道她的问题是什么就好了 |
[19:06] | Miss Lucinda is angry about something, | 露辛达小姐在为什么事发火 |
[19:08] | and it’s not my son. | 肯定不是因为我儿子 |
[19:11] | This other guy made me wear heels and walk on his back. | 还有一个男的 他让我穿着高跟在他背上踩 |
[19:23] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[19:25] | I’m moving in. | 我要搬进来 |
[19:27] | Didn’t we discuss this? | 我们不是谈过这个话题了吗 |
[19:28] | We did. | 没错 |
[19:29] | You told me to stay in the pool house. | 你要我住在泳池房里 |
[19:32] | And yet, here you are, | 而现在你却在这里 |
[19:33] | putting your boxer shorts in my chiffonier. | 把自己的短裤塞进我的小衣橱里 |
[19:35] | I think, in the long term, you’ll prefer this arrangement. | 我认为 长远来看 你会更喜欢这一安排的 |
[19:40] | Since when do you decide what I’d prefer? | 什么时候该由你决定我喜欢什么了 |
[19:43] | You’re an employee. | 你不过是个雇员 |
[19:44] | An employee who gives you orgasms. | 还是个能让你高潮的雇员 |
[19:47] | I’m not saying you don’t go the extra mile, | 我的意思不是不允许你有出格之举 |
[19:49] | But it doesn’t entitle you to be disrespectful. | 但这并不意味着你可以不尊重我 |
[19:53] | You were right when you said I was a real man. | 当你说我是个真男人时 你是对的 |
[19:57] | And like all real men, I have needs. | 和所有的真男人一样 我也有需求 |
[19:59] | If I waited for someone to hand them to me, well… | 要是我就这么等着天上掉馅饼 |
[20:04] | you wouldn’t find me so sexy and irresistible. | 你哪还会觉得我魅力十足 无可抗拒 |
[20:07] | I think you’re overestimating the power of your abs. | 我觉得你对你的腹肌高估过头了 |
[20:10] | This is what strength looks like, Evelyn. | 这就是力量的体现 伊芙琳 |
[20:13] | You’ll come to appreciate it in time. | 你慢慢会欣赏我的力量的 |
[20:22] | So this is the price I pay for passion? | 所以说这就是我为激情付出的代价了 |
[20:25] | It is. | 没错 |
[20:27] | But I’m worth it. | 但我可是相当值价的 |
[20:34] | When does my uncle get home? | 我舅舅什么时候回家 |
[20:35] | Oh, not till late. He’s shooting a commercial. | 他估计很晚才能回来了 他正在拍摄广告呢 |
[20:37] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚有什么安排 |
[20:39] | Are you kidding? It’s Friday night. | 还用问吗 现在可是周五晚上 |
[20:40] | I’ve got crazy plans. | 我有好多疯狂的计划呢 |
[20:42] | Gonna drink tea and write in my therapy journal. | 不光是喝茶 我还要完成我的诊疗日志 |
[20:45] | Why don’t you call some friends and have them come over? | 为什么不叫几个朋友过来聚聚呢 |
[20:47] | My uncle wouldn’t like that. | 我舅舅不会乐意的 |
[20:48] | No! He wants you to have a good time. | 怎么会 他希望你能玩痛快点 |
[20:51] | We both do. | 我们都这么想 |
[20:53] | In that case, I’ll see who’s around. | 那好 我看看有没有谁有空的 |
[20:56] | Great. | 太好了 |
[20:57] | I’ll go to the store and go get you some chips and dip. | 我去商店给你们带些零食回来 |
[21:00] | Can I just say, | 我只想说 |
[21:02] | you’re… super-cool and fun and really nice. | 你人可真是太好了 |
[21:09] | Nothing about my looks? | 就不夸下我的长相 |
[21:13] | Okay. | 得 |
[21:17] | I’m so glad we did this. | 能在一起聚聚真是太令人高兴了 |
[21:19] | I knew you two would hit it off. | 我就知道你们两个肯定能一拍即合 |
[21:20] | Are you kidding me? I love this guy. | 那还用说 我爱死这家伙了 |
[21:21] | He keeps re-filling my glass. | 他帮我续酒就没停过 |
[21:23] | I like my guests to feel relaxed. | 我喜欢我的客人觉得很放松 |
[21:25] | So, Marisol, we should start talking about the book tour. | 玛莉索 我们该谈谈巡回签售会的事了 |
[21:28] | Already? | 这么快 |
[21:29] | It’s never too early to start planning. | 早点计划总是好的 |
[21:31] | Well, now, what exactly is a book tour? | 稍等 巡回签售会是什么 |
[21:33] | Marisol and I would go on the road for a few weeks, | 玛莉索和我将出去几周 |
[21:35] | do some book signings, interviews — | 办些签售 采访 |
[21:38] | You know, that sort of stuff. | 你知道 这一类的活动 |
[21:39] | Yeah, just the two of you… out on the road. | 就你们俩… 在外面 |
[21:43] | Hey, I haven’t seen your wife in months. How’s Ingrid? | 我几个月没见到你妻子 英格丽最近怎么样 |
[21:47] | Not exactly sure. | 不大清楚 |
[21:48] | We only speak through attorneys these days. | 我们这段时间主要是通过律师来往 |
[21:51] | Attorneys? | 律师 |
[21:52] | Yeah, I didn’t want to mention it, | 是啊 我并不是太想提到这事 |
[21:53] | But I’m getting divorced. | 事实上 我们要离婚了 |
[21:55] | Oh. So you’re about to be single. | 这么说你要单身了 |
[22:00] | Isn’t there a chance you two could work it out? | 你们就没办法复合吗 |
[22:02] | You seem so devoted to each other. | 你们是那么地深爱彼此 |
[22:05] | Yeah, I got caught red-handed. | 我被抓了现场 |
[22:07] | There was this gorgeous writer. | 那是一位很漂亮的作家 |
[22:09] | We were in Chicago together. | 我们一起在芝加哥 |
[22:10] | – On a book tour? – Good guess. | -一起参加巡回签售会吗 -机智 |
[22:12] | And one thing led to another and… | 你来我往 顺理成章 |
[22:14] | You know how it goes. | 你明白是怎么回事 |
[22:15] | I do. | 我懂 |
[22:17] | I really do. | 我真懂 |
[22:20] | Kim, don’t you think you’ve had enough? | 金姆 你不觉得你喝多了吗 |
[22:21] | No, I can still feel my liver. | 我还能感觉到肝呢 |
[22:24] | So, hey, now that you’re single, | 既然你现在单身 |
[22:25] | you’ll probably want to start dating, huh? | 也想找个伴了吧 |
[22:27] | Yeah, yeah. If you know anyone… | 没错 如果你认识谁… |
[22:29] | Oh! There’s a woman at my gym — | 有个跟我一起健身的女人 |
[22:31] | very sweet, blond. | 是个金发甜妞哦 |
[22:32] | Yeah, I’m sick of sweet blondes. | 我受够金发甜妞了 |
[22:34] | I want a brunette, you know? | 我想找个褐色皮肤的女人 |
[22:35] | Someone spicy and ethnic, like you. | 火辣的异族女人 就像你 |
[22:39] | Nick, you don’t know how lucky you are | 尼克 你不知道你能与她相伴 |
[22:40] | to have swept this one up. | 有多么幸运 |
[22:42] | And you don’t know how lucky you are to still have that hand. | 而你不知道你能摸她的手有多么幸运 |
[23:03] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[23:16] | Excuse me! Where’s Ty? | 打扰一下 泰人呢 |
[23:17] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:25] | Ty? | 泰 |
[23:27] | Did you get the chips? | 买到薯条了吗 |
[23:28] | What is going on? | 这怎么回事 |
[23:29] | I said you could have a few friends over! | 我只说你可以请几个朋友来 |
[23:31] | I only texted four people. | 我只给四个人发了短信 |
[23:32] | There’s more than four people here! | 这里可不只四个人 |
[23:34] | Well, word got out, and at first, I was angry, | 消息传得快 刚开始我很生气 |
[23:37] | but… | 但… |
[23:39] | now I just feel popular. | 我现在觉得很受欢迎 |
[23:41] | Oh. I’m glad you had fun. | 你开心了就好 |
[23:42] | Because this party’s over! | 聚会就要结束了 |
[23:44] | Carmen… | 卡门 |
[23:45] | Please don’t make me send people home. | 求你别逼我赶他们走 |
[23:47] | I’ll be humiliated. | 我会很丢脸的 |
[23:48] | Oh, you’ll get over it. | 你会挺过来的 |
[23:50] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[23:51] | Unless I get depressed again. | 或者我又抑郁了 |
[23:53] | And then… who knows what I’ll do. | 然后…谁知道我会做什么 |
[23:56] | You did not just threaten that. | 你居然敢这样威胁我 |
[23:58] | Look, I’m having fun. | 我现在玩得很开心 |
[24:01] | That’s what you and Uncle Spence wanted, right? | 这就是你和斯宾思舅舅想要的 不是吗 |
[24:13] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[24:13] | There’s a party going on next door, | 我隔壁在开派对 |
[24:15] | and it’s so very loud. | 非常吵 |
[24:18] | Do you have any policemen close by? | 附近有警察吗 |
[24:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[24:28] | You haven’t returned my calls. | 你没回我电话 |
[24:31] | I’ve had a lot on my mind. | 我最近心事太多 |
[24:34] | Look, I-I get it. | 听着 我懂 |
[24:36] | You and Remi were really serious, | 你和雷米是认真的 |
[24:38] | and you’ve only known me for a few weeks. | 你又只认识我几个礼拜 |
[24:41] | So if… | 所以如果… |
[24:42] | If you want me to back off, I will. | 你想让我退出 我就照做 |
[24:47] | Don’t get me wrong. I’m — I’m crazy-jealous. | 别误会我 我嫉妒得要疯了 |
[24:49] | I mean, I want — I want to kill the guy. | 其实 我真想杀了他 |
[24:51] | I care about you, and… | 我很在意你 而且… |
[24:55] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你开心 |
[24:57] | That’s very…noble. | 你真…高尚 |
[25:01] | I may not be rich, | 也许我没钱 |
[25:03] | and I haven’t saved any lives — lately — | 我最近也没救过什么人 |
[25:07] | but I do have my moments. | 但我有过开心时刻 |
[25:15] | And this is one of them. | 这就是其中之一 |
[25:25] | Well, tonight was lovely. | 今晚真棒 |
[25:28] | But weren’you worried | 但你不担心 |
[25:28] | that one of your friends might see us together? | 你朋友看到我俩在一起吗 |
[25:30] | That’s the advantage of having an affair in Burbank — | 这就是在伯班克搞外遇的好处 |
[25:32] | you never run into anyone who matters. | 你不会碰到认识的人 |
[25:40] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:42] | I’ve never seen a $900 dinner bill before. | 我从没见过九百刀的账单 |
[25:45] | Oh, they always get you on the wine. | 餐厅就靠酒水宰人 |
[25:47] | And this was a 40-year-old bordeaux, so… | 这是四十年的波尔多陈酿 所以… |
[25:50] | Well, you’re very generous. | 你真大方 |
[25:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:56] | I wouldn’t dream of emasculating you in that way. | 我怎么会剥夺你做男人的机会呢 |
[26:01] | You’re a real man. | 你可是真男人 |
[26:03] | And it’s my understanding | 就我看来 |
[26:04] | they always insist on paying the check. | 真男人就该付账 |
[26:06] | That’s very clever, Evelyn. | 真会打算盘 伊芙琳 |
[26:08] | But I don’t have that kind of cash, | 我没那么多现金 |
[26:10] | and my credit card’s at its limit. | 我的信用卡也超过限额了 |
[26:14] | How unfortunate for you. | 你太不幸了 |
[26:17] | This is my old friend Angelo. | 这是我的老朋友安吉洛 |
[26:19] | He has been the maitre d’ here for years. | 他做餐厅领班好几年了 |
[26:22] | Before that, he had some sort of career in New Jersey. | 他以前在新泽西有一番事业 |
[26:24] | What was it you were involved in? | 你以前干什么的 |
[26:26] | I can’t talk about it. | 这我不方便说 |
[26:28] | Fair enough. | 那好吧 |
[26:29] | Anyway, this is my friend, Tony, | 总之 这是我朋友 托尼 |
[26:31] | and if he doesn’t pay the bill, call the police… | 如果他不付帐 就叫警察 |
[26:34] | or whatever it is you do in these situations. | 或者做你在这种情况下做的事 |
[26:40] | Just tell me what you want. | 直接告诉我你想要什么吧 |
[26:42] | I want you to behave. | 我想要你守规矩 |
[26:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:51] | We may be having an affair, but don’t think for two seconds | 我们可能是有私情 但你千万别以为 |
[26:53] | it gives you some kind of power over me. | 这能让你使唤我 |
[26:55] | So let me be clear — | 让我说清楚 |
[26:57] | you can screw me, | 你可以搞我 |
[26:59] | but you can’t screw with me. | 但是不能耍我 |
[27:01] | I’ll move my things back to the pool house in the morning. | 我早上就把行李搬回泳池房 |
[27:06] | As if there was ever any doubt. | 那是当然的 |
[27:14] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[27:15] | One of your neighbors called to complain about loud music. | 你的一位邻居报警抱怨音乐太吵 |
[27:18] | 40 minutes ago. | 那可是40分钟前的事 |
[27:19] | Thanks for rushing over. | 谢谢你们如此快速地赶来 |
[27:26] | Okay, listen up, people. The police are here. | 好了 听着 警察来了 |
[27:29] | And before you mouth off, remember — | 你们顶嘴前记住 |
[27:30] | They’ve got batons, and they’re not afraid to use them! | 他们有警棍 而且他们敢大胆使用 |
[27:34] | That’s not cool, ma’am. | 这样可不好 女士 |
[27:35] | Hey. Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[27:36] | Yes. They want all your friends out of the house now! | 是啊 他们想让你的所有朋友都离开家里 |
[27:40] | But it’s not even 10:00 yet. | 但现在还没到十点呢 |
[27:42] | Where you going? Guys, wait! | 你们去哪儿 各位 等等 |
[27:47] | Son, what’s in that cup? | 孩子 杯子里是什么 |
[27:48] | Um…milk? | 牛奶 |
[27:52] | What are you, 16? | 你才16岁吗 |
[27:54] | Oh, I’m so flattered. Actually, I’m 39. | 真是过奖了 其实我39了 |
[27:57] | The missus will back me up on that. | 这位女士会支持我的说法 |
[27:59] | He’s 17. Why? | 他17岁 怎么了 |
[28:02] | Son, I’m gonna need you to blow into this. | 孩子 我需要你往这里面吹气 |
[28:04] | No! Nobody’s blowing nothing. | 不 没有谁需要吹气 |
[28:06] | Ma’am, you need to step back. | 女士 你得后退 |
[28:08] | This is a violation of my civil rights. I’m not doing that. | 这违反了我的公民权利 我不吹 |
[28:10] | Then you’re gonna have to come with us. | 那你就得跟我们走一趟了 |
[28:12] | Hey, you’ll get me in trouble. Put those away. | 你们会让我惹上麻烦的 把手铐收起来 |
[28:14] | Please turn around. | 请转过身来 |
[28:15] | Are you deaf? I said stop! | 你聋了吗 我说了住手 |
[28:24] | You couldn’t just pretend to be my wife? | 你就不能装作是我老婆吗 |
[28:34] | Uncle Spence is gonna be so mad. | 斯宾思舅舅会很生气的 |
[28:37] | You’ve got to talk to him. | 你得和他谈谈 |
[28:37] | Y-you got to tell him this wasn’t my fault. | 你得告诉他这不是我的错 |
[28:39] | You think I’m gonna protect you? | 你觉得我会保护你吗 |
[28:41] | I could lose my job over this. | 因为这事 我可能丢了工作 |
[28:43] | And stop pacing! You’re making me nervous. | 别转悠了 你让我紧张 |
[28:46] | You should be nice to me. | 你该对我好点 |
[28:47] | This is a traumatic experience, | 这是惨痛的经历 |
[28:49] | and you know how badly I handle stress. | 你也知道我应付不来压力 |
[28:50] | Oh, you’re not getting any more sympathy from me, | 我才不会同情你 |
[28:53] | you manipulative twerp! | 你这个操控别人的蠢货 |
[28:54] | Okay, maybe I was milking it, | 好吧 也许我的确是在打飞机 |
[28:57] | but you don’t know some of the horrible stuff | 但是你不知道我经历过的 |
[28:58] | that’s happened to me. | 恐怖的事情 |
[29:00] | You want to compete in the misery Olympics? | 你想在奥林匹克悲剧大赛中竞争吗 |
[29:02] | ‘Cause I can take you on any day of the week! | 因为我可以完秒你 |
[29:04] | I’m sure it’s rough going through life as a hot chick. | 是啊 一个辣妹的生活肯定很艰难 |
[29:11] | Have you heard of Alejandro Rubio? | 你听说过亚历翰卓·卢比奥吗 |
[29:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:16] | Did you hear how he was murdered? | 你听说他是如何被谋杀的吗 |
[29:19] | Men broke into his home and shot him | 我们在举办派对时 有人闯进他家里 |
[29:21] | while we were having a party. | 然后开枪打死了他 |
[29:24] | You were there? | 你在场吗 |
[29:28] | He died in my arms. | 他在我的怀抱里死去 |
[29:31] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[29:34] | So you can’t talk to me about pain | 所以你没法和我聊痛苦 |
[29:36] | until you’ve seen the light go out | 除非你见过你爱的人 |
[29:37] | in the eyes of someone you love. | 眼睛里的光彩消失 |
[29:42] | Carmen, I’m so sorry. | 卡门 很抱歉 |
[29:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:51] | Your uncle just paid your bail. Yours, too. | 你舅舅刚付了你的保释费 也付了你的 |
[29:53] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[29:55] | Look, I’m gonna tell Uncle Spence | 我要告诉斯宾思舅舅 |
[29:57] | you had nothing to do with the party. | 派对这事与你无关 |
[29:59] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[30:00] | And again, Carmen, from the bottom of my heart, | 卡门 再说一次 我打心底里 |
[30:02] | I am so sorry for everything that you’ve gone through. | 为你经历的一切事情感到遗憾 |
[30:05] | It’s okay, honey. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[30:07] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[30:21] | You’re angry with me. | 你生我的气了 |
[30:24] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[30:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:28] | Because I was right about your friend? | 因为我说对了你朋友的事 |
[30:29] | You can’t judge him by tonight. He was drunk. | 你不能通过今晚的事来评判他 他喝醉了 |
[30:32] | In vino veritas. | 酒后吐真言 |
[30:33] | There were no secrets revealed, | 没有揭露什么秘密啊 |
[30:35] | other than a middle-aged man has a work crush. | 除了一个中年男子工作压力太大 |
[30:38] | I tell you one thing we learned — | 我告诉你我们确定的一件事吧 |
[30:40] | You’re not going on that book tour. | 你不能去巡回签售会 |
[30:42] | That decision is not up to you. | 轮不到你来做这个决定 |
[30:48] | Do you want to be alone with him? | 你想和他单独相处吗 |
[30:51] | Do you want to be alone with him?! Is that it?! | 你想和他单独相处吗 是这样吗 |
[30:57] | Why aren’t we laughing right now? | 我们现在为什么没在大笑 |
[31:01] | Kim was so ridiculous tonight! | 金姆今晚真是逗死了 |
[31:03] | I c– I cannot go through this again. | 我不能再经历这种事了 |
[31:06] | Okay? The uncertainty, the paranoia, the — | 好吗 我一直觉得不确定 多疑 |
[31:09] | What do you mean “Again”? | 你说”再”是什么意思 |
[31:14] | Dahlia had an affair. | 达利娅有过外遇 |
[31:16] | Oh, Nick. | 尼克 |
[31:17] | I should have told you. | 我本该告诉你的 |
[31:18] | I just… | 我只是… |
[31:22] | I don’t like discussing my failures. | 我不喜欢谈论我的失败 |
[31:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:32] | I am not Dahlia. | 我不是达利娅 |
[31:36] | I will never be unfaithful to you. | 我不会对你不忠的 |
[31:41] | That’s good. | 真好 |
[31:45] | ‘Cause when I become jealous, I’m not myself. | 因为我嫉妒时 就不正常了 |
[32:18] | Is it serious? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[32:21] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[32:26] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[32:27] | I didn’t want to tell you while you’re sick, but — | 我不想在你生病时告诉你的 但是… |
[32:29] | No, I’m glad you did. I’d rather know the truth. | 不 我很高兴你说了 我宁愿知道真相 |
[32:36] | Does he treat you well? | 他对你好吗 |
[32:39] | Ethan is great. | 伊森人很好 |
[32:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:42] | You deserve the best. | 你值得拥有最好的男孩 |
[32:46] | Well… I should go before your mother finds me. | 我该走了 免得你妈妈发现我 |
[32:52] | If she gives you any trouble, just send her my way. | 如果她找你麻烦 就让她来找我 |
[33:02] | Just so you know… | 告诉你 |
[33:05] | …I still love you. | 我还爱你 |
[33:09] | Honestly, Val… | 说真的 小瓦 |
[33:12] | That kind of makes it worse. | 这让这事更糟糕了 |
[33:29] | No, pepito! | 别啊 宝贝 |
[33:32] | No corres en la casa! | 不要在房子里跑动 |
[33:34] | Si, Mami. | 好 妈妈 |
[33:36] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[33:46] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[33:50] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[33:52] | Miss Lucinda! I’m so sorry! | 露辛达小姐 真是对不起 |
[33:55] | It’s ruined! | 毁掉了 |
[33:57] | No, maybe…we could glue it back together. | 没有 也许还能用胶水粘回来 |
[34:00] | How did this happen?! | 这是怎么搞的 |
[34:01] | Well, I-I was sweeping, | 我在打扫卫生 |
[34:04] | and miguel was running through the house and — | 米格尔在房子里乱跑 |
[34:06] | Of course — Miguel! | 当然啦 米格尔 |
[34:07] | Wait! I didn’t mean — | 等等 我不是说 |
[34:08] | You are so lucky that this was your son, | 你真走运 是你儿子干的 |
[34:10] | ’cause if you had broken my sculpture, | 因为如果是你打破了我的雕塑 |
[34:12] | I would have fired your ass. | 我就炒了你 |
[34:16] | Miguel! | 米格尔 |
[34:19] | Que? | 什么 |
[34:20] | Come here, little boy. | 来这里 小子 |
[34:21] | No, he’s my son. I will punish him. | 不 他是我儿子 我会惩罚他 |
[34:24] | I know you will. And you will do it now. | 我知道你会的 你现在就要做 |
[34:28] | Que? | 什么 |
[34:29] | You are living in my house. | 你住在我家 |
[34:31] | I need to know that you take your role as a parent seriously. | 我得知道 你是认真对待母亲这一角色 |
[34:35] | Now discipline the hell out of him. | 好好教训他一顿吧 |
[34:57] | Orale! | 听着 |
[35:21] | You were really tough on him. | 你对他真严厉 |
[35:23] | How else will he learn? | 不然他怎么学到教训呢 |
[35:56] | Miss Lucinda? | 露辛达小姐 |
[35:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:01] | I’ve seen better days. | 我不怎么好 |
[36:04] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[36:06] | Did Miguel do something to upset you again? | 米格尔又做了什么惹你生气的事吗 |
[36:11] | I was 6 the last time daddy spanked me. | 上次爸爸打我屁股的时候 我才六岁 |
[36:16] | He told me if I was good, there’d be no need to punish me. | 他告诉我 如果我表现出色 就没必要惩罚我 |
[36:21] | So I began doing all my chores, stopped sassing back. | 所以我开始做所有家务 不再争吵 |
[36:25] | I was the perfect daughter. | 我是完美的女儿 |
[36:29] | Until I turned 15. | 直到我满了15岁 |
[36:32] | What happened then? | 那时发生了什么事 |
[36:35] | I fell in love with a boy. | 我爱上了一个男孩 |
[36:39] | Got pregnant. | 怀孕了 |
[36:41] | Daddy was so angry. | 爸爸很生气 |
[36:44] | He wouldn’t let me keep the baby. | 他不让我留下孩子 |
[36:46] | No. | 不 |
[36:47] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[36:49] | He made me give up my little girl for adoption. | 他逼我把孩子送去领养 |
[36:53] | And all these years, I told myself | 这么多年来 我告诉自己 |
[36:56] | maybe he didn’t have room in his heart for another child. | 也许他心里容不下另一个孩子 |
[37:00] | But now I see him with your son, | 但现在 我看见他和你儿子在一起 |
[37:05] | and I know it’s not true. | 我知道那不是真的 |
[37:07] | I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[37:10] | I spend my days molding clay, | 我整天都在做雕塑 |
[37:14] | trying to create something beautiful. | 想创造美好的东西 |
[37:17] | But what I would have given | 但我愿意付出一切代价 |
[37:18] | for a chance to mold a little life. | 来养大一个小生命 |
[37:25] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[37:27] | To answer your question, | 回答你的问题 |
[37:30] | your son is not the one I have a problem with. | 我生的不是你儿子的气 |
[38:10] | Remi! | 雷米 |
[38:11] | You’re out of bed. | 你下床了 |
[38:12] | It’s okay. I’m feeling better. | 没关系 我感觉好些了 |
[38:14] | And looking better, too. | 也更帅了 |
[38:16] | I don’t know if I told you, but I hated the beard. | 我不知道是否告诉过你 但我很讨厌你留胡子 |
[38:18] | You told me. | 你告诉过我 |
[38:20] | Well, it’s good to see you looking like your old self. | 看到你又像过去一样 真好 |
[38:23] | Anything I can get you? | 有什么需要我帮你拿的吗 |
[38:24] | How about Valentina? | 瓦伦蒂娜怎么样 |
[38:27] | What? | 什么 |
[38:28] | She told me about Ethan. | 她跟我说了伊森的事 |
[38:30] | I specifically told her — | 我跟她说得很清楚 |
[38:31] | Mom, relax. I had to find out sometime. | 妈妈 别紧张 我总会发现的 |
[38:35] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[38:36] | I know how upset you must be. | 我知道你一定很难过 |
[38:38] | I just know that i-if she’d give me another chance, | 我知道 如果她再给我一次机会 |
[38:41] | I can make her happy. | 我能让她幸福 |
[38:42] | If you would just maybe talk to her — | 如果你愿意和她谈谈 |
[38:44] | You can talk toValentina all you want, | 你可以随便和瓦伦蒂娜谈 |
[38:46] | but I no longer stick my nose where it doesn’t belong. | 但我已经不管闲事了 |
[38:52] | Zoila, when I was lying in that tent in Africa, | 佐拉 当我躺在非洲的帐篷里 |
[38:55] | thinking I was gonna die, she is what kept me going. | 想着我就要死了 她就是我活下去的动力 |
[38:59] | I’m so sorry. There’s nothing I can do. | 真抱歉 我没什么能做的 |
[39:09] | You still love Valentina, | 你还爱着瓦伦蒂娜 |
[39:11] | even though she’s taken up with someone else? | 就算她和别人交往了 |
[39:14] | She’s my life, mom. | 她是我的生命 妈妈 |
[39:16] | I know we’re meant to be together. | 我知道我们是天生一对 |
[39:20] | Then I will get her back for you. | 那我就帮你夺回她 |
[39:22] | That is a promise. | 我向你保证 |
[39:32] | Patio’s done. | 露台打扫好了 |
[39:33] | Well, we still got a ways to go in here. | 这里还有得忙呢 |
[39:36] | Be right back. I’m gonna take this out. | 我马上回来 我要倒了这袋垃圾 |
[39:38] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[39:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:41] | Look, I know I got mad at you about the party, | 我知道我因为派对的事情生了你的气 |
[39:43] | but I’m thrilled you’re getting back to normal. | 但你恢复正常了 我十分高兴 |
[39:46] | Yeah. I’m in a better place, thanks to you. | 是啊 我感觉更好了 因为你 |
[39:49] | And Carmen. | 还有卡门 |
[40:00] | Your uncle’s got a real nice house. | 你舅舅的房子真漂亮 |
[40:04] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[40:07] | Came to check on you. | 来看看你 |
[40:08] | Heard you had some — some trouble with the cops? | 听说你和警察有些麻烦 |
[40:11] | Relax. I didn’t — I didn’t tell them anything. | 别紧张 我什么都没和他们说 |
[40:16] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[40:19] | I don’t know. I still have nightmares. | 我不知道 我还在做噩梦 |
[40:21] | Well, it was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[40:24] | Carter killed Alejandro. | 卡特杀了亚历翰卓 |
[40:28] | That might not be how the rest of us remember it. | 我们其余人的记忆不是这样的 |
[40:32] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[40:34] | It’ll always be our word against yours. | 会是我们和你各执一词 |
[40:39] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[40:41] | You’d throw me under the bus? | 你要让我背黑锅吗 |
[40:44] | Just keep your mouth shut, and we won’t have to. | 别说出去 我们就不必这样做 |