Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] If you leave now, we won’t call the police. 如果你们现在就走 我们不会报警
[00:05] I think they want our jewelry. 他们看来想抢我们的珠宝
[00:08] That…I can’t take. 但这一件 我收不了
[00:10] Too hot to handle. 太惹眼 没法出手
[00:11] This is for you, ma’am. 这是给您的 女士
[00:13] Wear it well. 戴上它吧
[00:14] Adrian is having a normal emotional reaction 这是艾德里经历灾难后的
[00:16] to a devastating experience. 正常情绪反应
[00:18] You should consider hiring a bodyguard. 你们该考虑雇一名保镖
[00:20] I’m Tony Bishara, 我是托尼·比沙拉
[00:21] and I look forward to protecting you and your husband. 我很期待能保护您和您的丈夫
[00:24] – I’m not coming back home. – Where do you plan on staying? -我不回家 -那你准备住哪里
[00:26] Hi, there. 您好
[00:27] I understand you’re looking for a maid? 请问是您要聘佣人吗
[00:29] Hey. You must be Zoila’s daughter. 你好 你一定就是佐拉的女儿了
[00:30] – You the new pool boy? – I’m Ethan. -你是新来的救生员吗 -我是伊森
[00:33] We will produce your album. 我们会发行你的唱片
[00:34] If I pretend to be your wife. 如果我假装成你妻子的话
[00:36] I’m going to propose tonight. 我今晚准备求婚
[00:37] Will she still love you when she finds out what you did? 她发现你的所作所为后还会爱你吗
[00:40] She better not. 她最好别发现
[00:42] Hey, there. 好啊
[00:43] Hello, my darling. 亲爱的 你来了
[00:44] Dahlia died 15 years ago. 达利娅15年前就去世了
[00:47] I think Nicholas is ready to move on. 我想尼古拉斯准备好过新生活了
[00:48] Did he mention that she committed suicide? 他有提到过 她是自杀的吗
[00:51] Ms. Falta, you are released in good faith. 法尔塔女士 你现在无罪释放
[00:53] Hello, Mrs. Peri. 你好 佩里太太
[00:54] I really thought you were deported. 我真心以为你被驱逐出境了
[00:56] Is Mr. Spence here? 斯宾思先生在吗
[00:57] I’d like to see him, too. 我也想见见他
[00:59] Well, you’re in a good mood. 你心情不错
[01:00] I have great news and amazing news. 我有个好消息 还有个更好的消息
[01:04] Okay. I’m all ears. 好的 我洗耳恭听
[01:06] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[01:11] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[01:12] Spence and I have been having sex every day. 我和斯宾思每天都做爱
[01:15] I should be knocked up by now. 我现在应该怀孕了
[01:17] Well, I can start you on fertility drugs if you like, 如果你想 我可以给你开生育药物
[01:19] but what’s the rush? 但干嘛这么着急
[01:21] Let’s just say it’s better for my marriage if I’m pregnant. 这样说吧 我怀孕了对我的婚姻有好处
[01:24] Now… 现在…
[01:26] Shoot me up with everything you got. 你有什么全都给我注射吧
[01:36] Just had my first visit with the OB. 我刚刚和产科医生进行了第一次碰面
[01:39] Doc says I won’t be showing for a while. 医生说我这一阵子还不会显怀
[01:41] Lucky me. 真幸运
[01:44] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[01:49] I had an affair with Rosie. 我和罗西发生婚外情了
[01:52] It’s not just a one-time thing. I’m in love with her. 并不是一夜情 我爱上她了
[01:56] And I need to be with her. 我要跟她在一起
[02:01] I want a divorce. 我想要离婚
[02:06] We’re having a baby, Spence. 我们就要有孩子了 斯宾思
[02:08] Yeah, I know. 是的 我知道
[02:08] I know the timing is rotten, 我知道这时机不好
[02:10] but the truth is, our marriage has been over for a long time, 但事实是 我们的婚姻早已经结束了
[02:13] and we both deserve to be happy. 我们俩都应该过得幸福
[03:06] I just want to thank you. 我想要谢谢你
[03:08] You’re doing me a huge favor. 你这是帮了我一个大忙
[03:09] You’re helping me stay in America. 你帮我留在了美国
[03:12] I should thank you. 是我应该感谢你
[03:15] And I will take wonderful care of your family. 我会好好照顾你的家人的
[03:17] Oh, well, mostly, you’ll be taking care of my Uncle Ken. 你主要是照顾肯叔叔
[03:19] He recently had a stroke, but I’m sure 他最近中风发作了 但我确定
[03:21] that his wife and daughter will need some help, as well. 他的妻女也需要帮助
[03:27] Good luck to you. 祝你好运
[03:29] Aren’t you going inside? 你不进去吗
[03:30] Oh, no. I’m not going in there. 不 我不进去了
[03:32] Why not? 为什么不
[03:34] You’ll see. 你会知道的
[03:44] So, your husband doesn’t talk? 这么说你丈夫不能说话
[03:46] Not since the stroke, and…I’m his daughter. 他中风后就不能说了 而且 我是他女儿
[03:50] I’m his wife. 我是他妻子
[03:54] I married Kenny two years ago. 我是两年前嫁给肯尼的
[03:56] Should I call you Mrs. Miller? 我该叫您米勒太太吗
[03:59] I’m just Didi. 叫我迪迪就好
[04:01] But you can call her Miss Miller. 你可以叫她米勒小姐
[04:03] She’s never been married, and she’s 40. 她一直没有结婚 都40岁了
[04:05] Call me Lucinda. 叫我露辛达就行
[04:06] And you can also call her Ambrosia. 你可以叫她安布洛西亚
[04:09] That was your name at the strip club, wasn’t it — 你在脱衣舞俱乐部就是叫这个 不是吗
[04:12] Ambrosia? 安布洛西亚
[04:15] So, Rosie, this is your little boy. 罗西 这是你的儿子
[04:18] Does he speak English? 他会说英语吗
[04:19] Almost. 基本会
[04:20] He’s learning new words every day. 他每天都在学新词
[04:23] Do you have kids? 你有孩子吗
[04:24] Maybe once Ken gets better, but there’s no rush. 等肯好一些吧 不着急
[04:28] I’ve got time. 我有时间
[04:29] I hope you do have a baby. 我真希望你有孩子
[04:32] They’ll never let her adopt 她之前因持有毒品而被逮捕
[04:33] with that arrest for drug possession. 他们不会允许她收养孩子的
[04:35] What did the cops catch you with — ecstasy? 警察抓到你持有什么来着 摇头丸吗
[04:39] Mama, que es ecstasy? 妈妈 摇头丸是什么[西语]
[04:43] No, no, no. 不不不
[04:44] You don’t need to learn that word. 你不需要学那个单词
[04:46] Could you show us to our room now? 现在能带我们去我们的房间吗
[04:48] Sure. Follow me. 当然 跟我来
[04:51] Hey, papito. 走吧 宝贝
[04:53] You know, Rosie, Lucinda and I are not always like this. 罗西 我和露辛达不总是这样
[04:56] Okay. 好吧
[04:58] Sometimes, we get nasty. 有时我们还会撕破脸皮
[05:05] H-hey! That’s my breakfast. 干什么呢 那是我的早餐
[05:08] No, that is a heart attack wrapped in a flour tortilla. 不 这是薄面饼包着的心脏病
[05:11] What did the doctor say about your cholesterol? 医生怎么说你的胆固醇来着
[05:13] You know I can’t hear you when I’m looking at cheese. 我现在眼里只有奶酪 根本听不到你说什么
[05:21] Can you hear me now? 现在能听到了吗
[05:25] Hey, Mija! 喂 米娅
[05:27] Is that Valentina? 是瓦伦蒂娜吗
[05:29] Let me talk to her. 让我跟她说几句
[05:30] Hey, your mom’s here. You want to say hi? 你妈在边上 你想跟她打声招呼吗
[05:35] Whatever. 随便了
[05:36] Just find out where she is. 问清楚她人在哪里就行
[05:37] Really? 真的吗
[05:39] You’re working as a maid? 你在给人家做女佣吗
[05:40] What?! 什么
[05:42] Give me the phone. 把电话给我
[05:43] So, you’re a live-in? That’s good. 你是住家女佣啊 挺好的
[05:45] No! That is not good! 不 不好
[05:47] She’s supposed to be in design school! 她应该去学设计的
[05:49] What’s that? 什么
[05:50] She says you know the people she’s working for. 她说你认识她的雇主
[05:53] I do? 是吗
[05:54] Evelyn and Adrian Powell? 伊芙琳和艾德里·鲍威尔
[05:57] No, no, no. That’s good. That’s good, Mija. 不不不 挺好的 米娅
[06:04] What is going on? 怎么回事
[06:06] Marisol asked me to help her clean out the closet. 玛莉索让我帮她清理衣柜
[06:08] Yeah, the rest of my stuff is being delivered tomorrow, 明天我的东西就都到了
[06:10] so I’m gonna need more room. 腾点地方好放东西
[06:12] But those are Dahlia’s letters, her private things. 但这些是达利娅的私人信件 私人物品
[06:18] Look, I am being careful. 我很小心的
[06:20] I am just moving this stuff into the garage. 就把东西转移到车库去
[06:22] That is not your decision to make. 这个你说了不算
[06:25] If you want to rearrange things around here, 如果你想动这里的东西
[06:29] you need permission. 要得到许可才行
[06:31] From you? 你的许可吗
[06:32] From Nicholas. It’s his house, remember? 尼古拉斯的许可 这是他的房子 记得吗
[06:35] We’re getting married. 我们马上就结婚了
[06:36] I thought I had a say in where things go. 我想我有权决定这些
[06:39] Well, you’re not married yet. 你们这不是还没结婚吗
[06:52] You should have seen it. It was like… 你真该看看 真是…
[06:54] Cut him in two. 让他无暇分身
[06:55] Yeah. 是啊
[06:57] Oh, hey, Carmen. 卡门
[06:59] I want you to meet Dario. 这是达里奥
[07:00] Dario, this is Carmen. 达里奥 这是卡门
[07:02] His fiance. 他的未婚妻
[07:04] Really? 真的吗
[07:04] It’s a long story. 说来话长了
[07:07] I’d love to hear it. 我愿洗耳恭听
[07:10] Since I’m beautiful, I can’t help but notice 姐这么漂亮 可你们俩
[07:12] that neither of you is looking at me. 怎么都不看看我呢
[07:16] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[07:17] Um, Dario is an old friend. 达里奥是我的老朋友
[07:19] We haven’t seen each other in years. 我们多年没见了
[07:21] And we were just catching up. 我们刚在叙旧呢
[07:24] No. What you’re doing is flirting, 不 你们这明明是在调情
[07:26] and everyone at this party’s starting to notice. 派对上的人都开始注意了
[07:32] Maybe it’s time to go. 可能该走了
[07:33] Yeah, I think so. 我也这么觉得
[07:37] Here’s, uh, the keys to my car. 给你 这是车钥匙
[07:39] Don’t wait up. Hmm. 不用等我了
[07:52] Anything else, Mrs. Powell? 还有什么吩咐吗 鲍威尔太太
[07:53] No. Tanya and I will call once we’ve finished shopping. 没有了 我跟塔尼娅逛完街就打电话叫你
[08:01] Well, kudos on the new bodyguard. 新来的保镖不错啊
[08:03] He is positively scrumptious. 看上去秀色可餐
[08:04] Is he? I hadn’t noticed. 是吗 我怎么没注意
[08:06] And my breasts are real, and I love my stepchildren. 我的胸都是真的 我也爱我的继子
[08:09] Are we done lying to each other now? 我们能不这么虚伪了吗
[08:11] I admit Tony’s handsome, 托尼确实帅气
[08:12] but it’s not like anything’s going to happen. 但是什么都不会发生的
[08:14] Not all of us like to seduce the help. 又不是所有人都喜欢勾引佣人
[08:16] I shower with my plumber one time… 我就跟我家的水管工一起洗澡过一次…
[08:24] Evelyn, what’s wrong? 伊芙琳 怎么了
[08:31] Where did you get that? 项链哪里来的
[08:33] It was a gift. 别人给的
[08:34] Let me see it. 给我看看
[08:35] No! 不行
[08:38] That’s my blood ruby pendant. 这条红宝石项链是我的
[08:39] No, it’s mine! No! 不 是我的 不要
[08:41] Evelyn, what are you doing? 伊芙琳 你干什么呢
[08:43] – Leave me alone! – She stole my necklace. -放开我 -她偷了我的项链
[08:47] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[08:48] They’re just having a…minor disagreement. 她们… 有点小分歧
[08:50] Give it back, you bitch! 还给我 贱人
[08:52] Hey. You’re hurting me! 你弄疼我了
[08:55] She’s getting away! 她跑了
[08:56] For the love of God, someone shoot her! 苍天呐 快开枪打她
[09:03] Alejandro. It’s 6:00 in the morning! 亚历翰卓 现在可是早上六点啊
[09:06] Can we discuss this later, please? 我们以后再说这个好吗
[09:07] I am exhausted. 我现在很累
[09:09] Well, I’m your fiance. You should have called. 我是你未婚妻 你该打个电话的
[09:12] You know, from now on, 从现在开始
[09:13] if you want to have sex with hot guys, 如果你想跟帅哥约炮
[09:15] you do it here, home, okay, so I don’t worry. 在家里就行 知道了吗 不要让我担心
[09:17] Dario and I didn’t have sex. 我没跟达里奥上床
[09:21] Don’t tell that to the other gays. 这个可千万别跟其他基佬说
[09:22] They’ll kick you out of the union. 他们会把你逐出基门的
[09:25] We hadn’t seen each other in 10 years. 我们都十年没见了
[09:26] We had some serious catching up to do. 我们真的得好好叙叙旧
[09:28] So… is he an ex? 他是你的前男友吗
[09:32] He was the one that got away. 是他离开我的
[09:35] When he moved to Europe, he begged me to come with him, 他去欧洲时 曾恳求我和他一起去
[09:37] but I couldn’t because of my career. 但我因为事业没有去
[09:40] Of course, because your career is very important. 那是当然 因为你的事业很重要
[09:43] But seeing him last night 但昨晚见到他
[09:45] made me rethink a lot of my choices. 让我反思了之前做的很多选择
[09:48] He said he still loves me, 他说他还爱我
[09:50] and he asked me to move to Spain with him. 他邀请我跟他一起去西班牙
[09:53] And this time, I’m considering it. 这次 我在考虑
[09:56] Uh, but — but wh– what about us? 但 那 我们怎么办
[10:00] We have the engagement party Friday. 星期五就要开订婚派对了
[10:02] Yeah. I’m thinking we should wait on that. 我觉得我们该把派对延期
[10:04] Wait? 延期
[10:05] We’re getting married in six weeks. 我们六周后就要结婚了
[10:07] Maybe not. I don’t know. 也许不结了 我不知道
[10:08] Look, I need to get some rest 我得休息下
[10:11] ’cause I’m seeing Dario again tonight, 今晚还要再见达里奥
[10:13] And this time, we won’t be talking. 这次可就不是说话了
[10:26] Are you baking a cake? 你在烤蛋糕吗
[10:28] I’m trying to. 我在尝试
[10:29] It’s daddy’s birthday tomorrow. 明天是爸爸的生日
[10:33] You’re such a good daughter. 你真是个贴心的女儿
[10:34] Well, I like to think so. 我也愿意这样想
[10:37] Have you always lived with your father? 你一直和父亲住在一起吗
[10:39] Oh, lord, no. 天呐 当然不
[10:41] After I got my master’s, I lived in New York. 我获得硕士学位后 就住在纽约了
[10:44] I was a sculptor. 我是位雕刻家
[10:46] Really? 真的吗
[10:47] I was starting to make a name for myself, 我开始小有名气时
[10:48] but then mama died. 我妈妈去世了
[10:51] And daddy was so devastated, 然后爸爸伤心欲绝
[10:53] I had to come back and take care of him. 我不得不回家照顾他
[10:55] It was really nice. 你真好
[10:58] Then, one night, he goes out drinking, 然后 有一天晚上 他出去喝酒
[11:01] and he comes back 回来时
[11:02] with that cheap piece of Hollywood trash. 带着那个低贱的好莱坞烂货
[11:06] You mean Mrs. Didi? 你是指迪迪太太
[11:08] He let that slut crawl into my mama’s bed. 他让那个贱人爬上了我妈妈的床
[11:12] I will never forgive him for that. 我永远都不会原谅他的
[11:20] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[11:22] I really shouldn’t talk about this. 真不该说这个
[11:25] It makes me want to spit. 一提起我就恨得想啐唾沫
[11:29] Maybe I should finish the cake. 还是让我来做蛋糕吧
[11:32] Good idea. 好主意
[11:34] Miss Lucinda? 露辛达小姐
[11:37] I’m sure Mrs. Didi loves your father. 我相信迪迪太太爱着你父亲
[11:41] Rosie, do me a favor. 罗西 帮我个忙
[11:45] Don’t ever say anything nice about that woman. 永远别再为那个女人说好话
[11:48] Okay, but, uh, I just don’t want to take sides. 好的 但我只是不想偏袒谁
[11:52] Taking sides is part of this job, 选择阵营是这份工作的一部分
[11:55] and I’m just happy to know you’ll be on mine. 我很高兴知道你会是我这边的人
[12:04] Hey, pool boy! What are you doing? 救生员 你在干什么
[12:07] If you must know, I’m looking for a bathroom. 如果你非要知道的话 我在找洗手间
[12:10] But you’re tracking in mud. 你踩得到处都是泥
[12:12] Well, that’s something to remember me by. 权当做留个纪念吧
[12:23] I don’t want to talk to you. 我不想和你说话
[12:25] Good. 很好
[12:25] I don’t want to talk to you, either. 我也不想和你说话
[12:27] Where’s your room? 你的房间在哪儿
[12:28] Upstairs. Why? 楼上 怎么了
[12:31] Mom! 妈妈
[12:34] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[12:35] Mom. 妈妈
[12:38] That’s a closet. 那是壁橱
[12:40] I’m here to pack up all your stuff and take you home. 我是来收拾东西带你回家的
[12:41] – I don’t want you working for the Powells. – Why not? -我不想让你在鲍威尔家干活 -为什么不行
[12:43] Because you’re only 19, and they’re dangerous. 因为你才19岁 他们很危险
[12:47] That’s the gift-wrapping room. 那是包装礼品的房间
[12:49] Damn, this house is big. 妈的 这房子太大了
[12:51] Look, I don’t care what you think of the Powells. 我不管你怎么看待鲍威尔一家
[12:54] They have been nothing but nice to me. 他们一直对我很好
[12:56] Yeah, well, the Powells are not the only reason 鲍威尔一家不是我想让你离开的
[12:58] I want you out of here. 唯一原因
[12:59] You should be in school making something of your life. 你该去学校 有所作为
[13:01] I can’t afford school right now. 我现在付不起学费
[13:03] Your father and I will take care of it. 你父亲和我会付学费的
[13:05] I can do it on my own. I just need a little time. 我可以自己负担 我只是需要点时间
[13:08] Girls like you think you have all the time in the world, 像你这样的女孩总觉得时间还多
[13:11] but the years fly by 但时光飞逝
[13:12] and then one day, you wake up 然后有一天 你醒来
[13:14] and you realize it’s too late to make your dreams come true. 意识到实现梦想已经太迟
[13:17] And then, you spend the rest of your life 到那时 你只能耗尽余生
[13:19] cleaning somebody else’s oven. 给其他人擦拭烤箱
[13:21] You’re doing it again. 你又来了
[13:24] You’re trying to control me. 你在试图掌控我
[13:26] Can’t you get a different job — 你就不能找份别的工作
[13:28] – something in a mall? – No! -在商场里干活 -不行
[13:30] I work for the Powells, and that’s all there is to it. 我为鲍威尔一家工作 就是这样
[13:32] Now, please, go back to your life, and let me have mine. 拜托 过你的日子去 我的生活我做主
[13:53] Okay, guys, 好了 各位
[13:54] I’m gonna want everything in the master bedroom. 把所有东西都放在主卧
[13:57] Everything? I mean, there’s over 50 boxes in the truck. 所有东西 车里有50多个箱子呢
[14:00] Oh, I know. 我知道
[14:12] What’s all this? 这是怎么回事
[14:13] The rest of my boxes arrived today. 我其余的行李今天到了
[14:15] Y-yeah, I — I can see that. 我能看出来
[14:19] I was gonna store some of this stuff in the hallway closet. 我本想把其中一部分放在走廊的壁橱里
[14:22] Well, why didn’t you? 为什么没放
[14:24] Because it’s already filled… 因为壁橱已经装满了
[14:27] with Dahlia’s things. 达利娅的东西
[14:31] So, this little display, 所以这个阵势
[14:34] it’s your way of asking me to move them? 是为了让我把那些东西拿走吗
[14:36] I guess it was a little passive-aggressive. 我知道这一招有点消极攻击
[14:41] Tell me, what part of this is passive? 告诉我 哪一部分消极了
[14:45] All right, first thing tomorrow, 好了 明天第一件事
[14:46] I’ll have Ethan move Dahlia’s things to the garage. 就是让伊森把达利娅的东西都搬到车库去
[14:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:51] I didn’t think you’d mind, 我以为你不会介意
[14:52] but Opal said that I needed your permission. 但是奥珀尔说我需要先征得你的同意
[15:01] You know, on second thought, 我想了一想
[15:02] I don’t want Dahlia’s things in the garage. 还是别把达利娅的东西放在车库了
[15:06] Call Goodwill tomorrow. 明天打电话给好意慈善公司
[15:06] Have them take everything away. 让他们把所有的东西都搬走
[15:09] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[15:11] Dahlia’s gone. 达利娅已经走了
[15:14] But you are here to stay. 但你要留下来
[15:20] Oh, Nick. 尼克
[15:32] Hello, there. 好呀
[15:34] Rosie. 罗西
[15:35] You scared me. 你吓了我一跳
[15:37] What are you doing up? 你怎么还没睡
[15:38] I wanted to fix Mr. Ken’s robe before he got up in the morning. 我想在肯先生起床前补好他的睡袍
[15:44] That’s a pretty dress. 这条裙子真好看
[15:48] I know how it looks, me hitting the clubs 我知道这看起来像是
[15:51] while Kenny’s stuck in that chair, 肯尼不能动弹时我却在泡夜店
[15:54] but every once in a while, I need to have a good time. 但偶尔我确实需要放松一下
[15:57] It must be hard on you, having a sick husband. 有一个生病的丈夫肯定很不容易吧
[16:01] It is. 确实
[16:03] When I first met Kenny, I didn’t think he was that old. 第一次遇到肯尼的时候 我不知道他那么老
[16:08] I just thought he was adorable. 我只觉得他很可爱
[16:11] And funny. 又风趣
[16:13] And he dressed better than any man I’d ever met — 比我遇到的任何男人穿着都得更华丽
[16:16] Custom-made shirts, Italian shoes. 定制衬衫 意大利鞋
[16:23] We had two wonderful years. 我们度过了无比美好的两年
[16:28] Then, one day, I found him lying on the floor. 直到有一天 我发现他躺在地板上
[16:35] So, what has Lucinda told you about me? 露辛达都跟你说了我什么
[16:38] Did she call me a gold digger and a slut and a moron? 她是不是说我傍大款 是个荡妇 蠢货
[16:42] She never said moron. 她没说你是蠢货
[16:44] Well, don’t you believe a word she says. 你可别信她说的
[16:48] I love Kenny. 我很爱肯尼
[16:50] She’s just jealous ’cause that big old ass of hers 她只是嫉妒 因为她这个肥婆
[16:52] has been on the market for years and no one’s buying. 这么多年都没人要
[16:56] Mrs. Didi. 迪迪太太
[16:58] How could you live with someone you hate? 你是怎么做到和自己恨的人一起生活呢
[17:02] I just try to remind myself 我一直努力提醒自己
[17:03] when Kenny dies, all this belongs to me. 等肯尼死了 这一切就都是我的了
[17:09] And you should keep that in mind, too. 你也应该好好记住这一点
[17:25] Mrs. Powell, I really have to advise against this. 鲍威尔太太 我真的不太建议你这样做
[17:28] The man at the soup kitchen said 施食处的人说
[17:29] he’s seen that homeless woman around here. 他在这附近见过那个流浪女
[17:30] If any of the other bums recognize her, 如果任何一个流浪者认出她来
[17:32] I could have my necklace back by tonight. 我今晚就能拿回我的项链了
[17:35] Well, at least let’s stick together 那发这些肖像草图的时候
[17:36] while we hand these sketches out. 我们至少要一起行动
[17:37] Oh, that’ll take hours. 那要花好长时间
[17:38] Relax. Adrian and I will be fine. 放心 我和艾德里安不会有事的
[17:46] Now… you try that alley, 好 你去这条巷子
[17:50] and, uh, we’ll search over there. 我们去那儿看看
[17:55] Adrian? 艾德里安
[17:59] Darling, what’s wrong? 亲爱的 怎么了
[18:03] We shouldn’t have come here. 我们不该来这儿的
[18:04] But you agreed to this. 但你答应了
[18:05] At home, in the living room. 那是在家 在客厅的时候
[18:07] Now that we’re here, it’s so dark. 现在我们在这儿 这里太黑了
[18:09] This adolescent cowardice of yours 你这像小孩一样的胆子
[18:10] is really getting on my nerves. 简直要把我气疯了
[18:12] – Get out of the car. – No! -下车 -不
[18:13] – Adrian! – Hey, little mama. -艾德里安 -小妞
[18:17] Hello, there. You startled me. 你好 你吓到我了
[18:20] Oh, well, that’s all right. 没事
[18:20] Perhaps you can help me. 也许你能帮帮我
[18:22] I’m looking for a woman. 我在找一个女人
[18:24] So am I. 我也是
[18:27] I don’t mean to s-sound rude, 我不想这么粗鲁
[18:29] but…you are terrifying. 但是 你真的太可怕了
[18:31] Could you stay there? 你能待在那儿别动吗
[18:35] I’m warning you, my husband is in this car, 我在警告你 我丈夫就在车里
[18:37] and he will defend me to the death. 他会誓死保护我的
[18:39] Isn’t that right, dear? 对吧 亲爱的
[18:42] Adrian! 艾德里安
[18:44] Adrian, open this door! 艾德里安 把门打开
[18:46] Don’t just sit there. Do something! 别光坐在那儿 做点什么
[18:50] Leave her alone! 别碰她
[18:51] Oh, my — 我的天
[18:53] Not one more step! 你敢再走近一步
[18:54] You got pretty hair. 你的头发真美
[19:00] Are you hurt? 你受伤了吗
[19:02] No. 没有
[19:05] I’m just angry. 我只是很生气
[19:13] Hey. Can I talk to you about something? 我能跟你说件事吗
[19:16] Oh, god. 天呐
[19:18] Are you going to ask me out? 你要约我出去了吗
[19:20] No, but thank you for the enthusiasm. 不 但是谢谢你有兴趣
[19:24] What, then? 那要说什么
[19:27] You know those egg thingies upstairs? 你知道楼上的那些蛋形装饰品吧
[19:30] Your mom sort of took one. 你妈妈拿走了一个
[19:34] What? 什么
[19:34] Yeah, I was coming out of the bathroom, 我刚好从卫生间出来
[19:36] and I saw her put it in her purse. 然后看到她放在了包里
[19:38] That’s ridiculous. My mother doesn’t steal. 真荒唐 我妈妈才不偷东西呢
[19:40] Well, does she borrow? 那她借东西吗
[19:43] No. 不
[19:44] Why would mother want an egg thingy? 为什么我妈妈会想要那个蛋形装饰品
[19:46] I don’t know why anyone 我不知道为什么
[19:47] would want half of the crap in this house, 会有人想要这房子的一半垃圾
[19:48] but if Mrs. Powell finds that it’s missing, 但如果鲍威尔太太发现东西不见了
[19:50] she might think that… you stole it. 她可能会觉得…是你偷的
[19:55] And then she’d fire me. 那她就会解雇我
[19:59] And just so you know, I’m gonna ask you out next week, 告诉你一句 我下周要约你出去
[20:01] so try to act surprised. 到时候尽量表现得惊讶点哦
[20:10] What are you doing with that? 你拿着那个干什么
[20:12] Good morning to you, too, Opal. 你也早上好啊 奥珀尔
[20:15] That belongs to Dahlia. 那是达利娅的
[20:16] I told you not to touch her things. 我跟你说了别碰她东西
[20:19] No, you said I needed permission to move her things, 不 你说我要有允许才能搬走她的东西
[20:22] so I spoke to Nicholas last night. 所以我昨晚跟尼古拉斯说了
[20:25] And what did he say? 他怎么说
[20:26] It’s a bit of a surprise, actually. 实际上有点出人意料
[20:28] I just wanted to put Dahlia’s things in the garage, 我只想把达利娅的东西搬去车库
[20:30] but he said to get rid of them entirely. 但他说全部扔掉
[20:34] What? 什么
[20:35] The folks at Goodwill sent a truck. 好意慈善的人派了辆卡车来
[20:37] I guess this got left behind. 我想他们没拿这个
[20:42] No! 不可能
[20:52] Look, Opal… 奥珀尔
[20:54] You had no right! 你凭什么这么做
[20:56] Oh, for God’s sake… 天呐
[20:57] Those were not your things, 那些不是你的东西
[20:59] and this is not your house! 这也不是你的房子
[21:07] And then she screams, “This isn’t your house!” 然后她大叫”这也不是你的房子”
[21:10] – She didn’t! – Yeah. -不会吧 -没错
[21:13] I am seriously thinking about asking Nick to fire her. 我真的在考虑让尼克解雇她
[21:18] What? 怎么了
[21:19] How long has she been working for Nicholas? 她为尼古拉斯工作多久了
[21:21] About 20 years. 差不多二十年
[21:22] And how long have you been living there? 那你在那住了多久呢
[21:24] I see where you’re going with this, 我知道你要说什么
[21:25] but I’m not some houseguest. 但我可不是什么房客
[21:27] I’m the future Mrs. Deering, 我是未来的迪林太太
[21:29] And if I politely ask a maid to clean out a closet, 如果我礼貌地请女佣收拾干净柜子
[21:34] I think she should do it. 我觉得她就该听话
[21:36] God, that is annoying. 天 你这样真闹心
[21:37] Look, when you work in a house for 20 years, 当你在一间房子里工作二十年
[21:40] you start to think of it as your own. 你会开始把它当成自己家
[21:43] Like this place — 就像这里
[21:44] my name may not be on the deed, but… 房产证上虽然没我名字 但…
[21:47] it’s my home. 这是我家
[21:48] I get that. 我明白
[21:50] But Opal freaked out on me, 但奥珀尔吓坏我了
[21:52] and now I have to walk on eggshells in my own home? 我还得在自己家里小心翼翼[走在蛋壳上]吗
[21:55] In that case, you should fire her. 那样的话 你是该解雇她
[21:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:59] If she’s leaving eggshells on the floor… 如果她把蛋壳留在地上的话
[22:01] a maid can be bitchy, but she’s still got to clean up. 女佣可以婊 但她还是得打扫
[22:07] Anyway, I think you should go back to Opal and apologize. 不管怎样 我觉得你该跟奥珀尔道歉
[22:12] Seriously?! 真的吗
[22:13] It’s a chance to clear the air, 这是个消除误会的机会
[22:14] and if she doesn’t start to behave, 如果她还是不规矩
[22:15] then talk to Nicholas. 那再去找尼古拉斯
[22:18] I hope you’re right. 但愿你是对的
[22:19] I don’t want to be one of these Beverly Hills divas 我可不想变成比佛利山庄的富太太
[22:21] that’s always complaining about her maid. 成天抱怨自己的女佣
[22:26] It’s already happened, hasn’t it? 我已经是了 对吗
[22:32] You never read the contract? 你从来没读过合同吗
[22:34] It’s my first phony marriage! Now, give me a break. 我才第一次假结婚 饶了我好吗
[22:37] Just tell me, my album, my tour — 你就告诉我 我的唱片 巡演
[22:40] I still get all that, right, even if we’re just engaged? 即使我们只是订婚 也都还有 对吗
[22:42] Hold on. I’m reading. 别急 我在看
[22:43] How could Alejandro do this to me? 亚历翰卓怎么能这么对我
[22:45] You know, promises were made, hearts were crossed. 我们互相立下了誓言
[22:48] I thought we really meant something to each other. 我以为我们对彼此都很重要
[22:50] Why? It’s a fake relationship. 为什么 这本来就是假恋爱
[22:52] And we were gonna live a long fake life together, okay? 那我们也会虚情假意地永远生活在一起
[22:56] Oh! Here it is. 找到了
[22:58] “The terms of this contract will not be binding until such time “本合同条款在签署人与艺人
[23:01] as the undersigned and the artist are legally joined.” 依法结合后才具有约束力”
[23:05] So, what does that mean? 那是什么意思
[23:06] It means if you don’t get married, you get bubkes. 意思是如果你们不结婚 你什么都没有
[23:09] No, no, no! 不要啊
[23:11] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[23:12] Why can’t he just marry me and have gay sex on the weekends 他为什么不能娶了我 周末去找基友打炮呢
[23:14] like every other husband in Hollywood? 就像好莱坞其他所有丈夫一样
[23:17] Look, I know you got a lot riding on this, 我知道你把这个看得很重
[23:19] but it’s time to start facing reality. 但现在是面对现实的时候了
[23:22] No. 不
[23:24] I am Carmen Luna, and I never face reality. 我是卡门·卢娜 我绝不面对现实
[23:31] I just talked to my lawyer. 我刚跟律师谈过了
[23:33] I told him I don’t want alimony or the house, 我告诉他我不要赡养费和房子
[23:35] so there’s no reason this thing has to get ugly. 所以我们没必要闹得满城风雨
[23:40] And I’m sorry I hurt you. 抱歉我伤害了你
[23:41] I didn’t mean to fall in love with Rosie. 我不是故意要爱上罗西的
[23:50] I’m a star. 我是个明星
[23:54] Men don’t leave stars for maids. 男人不会为了女佣甩了明星
[23:57] Well, this one’s going to, but I won’t tell anyone why. 我就会 但我不会告诉大家为什么
[24:01] We’ll just let people believe 我们就让大家相信
[24:01] we’re another Hollywood casualty. 我们又是一对好莱坞的牺牲品罢了
[24:04] If you continue seeing Rosie, trust me… 如果你继续跟罗西见面 相信我
[24:07] you’ll be the casualty. 你会变成牺牲品的
[24:09] What exactly do you think that you can do to me? 你觉得你自己能把我怎么样啊
[24:13] I’m America’s sweetheart, remember? 我可是美国甜心 记得吗
[24:17] My tear-stained face will be on the cover of every tabloid. 我痛哭流涕的脸会登上所有小报的封面
[24:20] I’ll tell anyone who will listen 我会告诉每个愿意听的人
[24:22] my husband seduced the maid 我丈夫勾搭女佣
[24:23] while our baby was asleep in the next room. 而我们的孩子就在隔壁房间睡觉
[24:26] Once I’m done, 一旦这么做了
[24:27] you’ll be the most hated man in show business. 你就会成为演艺圈最遭人恨的人
[24:29] Your career as daytime TV’s nicest doctor will be over. 你日间电视最佳医生的生涯就会结束了
[24:34] I don’t care about that. 我不在乎这个
[24:35] Do you care about our son? 那你在乎我们的儿子吗
[24:37] Because I also plan on moving to Europe 我还打算带上塔科
[24:39] and taking Tucker with me. 跟我一起搬去欧洲
[24:42] I will not allow that. I will fight you in court. 我不会准你这么做的 官司打到底
[24:44] And you’ll lose. 但你打不赢官司
[24:46] You’re the scum shacking up with the maid, remember? 你是和女佣同居的人渣 不是吗
[24:49] A judge won’t let you go to Europe, 法官不会准你去欧洲的
[24:52] not when you’re about to give birth to our brand-new baby. 因为你不久就要生孩子了
[24:56] Joke’s on you. 好笑的是你
[24:57] I’m not pregnant. 我没怀孕
[24:59] That was just a maneuver designed to save our marriage. 这只是我为了挽救婚姻玩的把戏
[25:04] Oh, well. 到此为止
[25:12] You’re a monster. 你是个魔鬼
[25:15] And yet I seem so nice in my films. 但我在电影里看起来心地善良
[25:21] To recap, 再说一遍
[25:23] if you see Rosie again, even one more time, 如果你还见罗西 再见一面
[25:27] I will destroy you. 我就毁掉你
[25:29] Got it… Mr. Spence? 懂了吗 斯宾思先生
[25:46] Opal, I was hoping we could talk. 奥珀尔 我希望我们能谈谈
[25:54] Did you know I’m writing a book? 你知道我正在写本书吗
[25:57] It’s about what I went through to get my son out of jail. 内容是我如何把我孩子从监狱里救出来
[26:03] I had to work as a maid for six months, 我得做六个月的女佣
[26:05] so you’d think I would remember 所以你觉得 我会记得
[26:07] to respect the people who do this job. 要尊重做这行的人
[26:14] You’ve taken such beautiful care of Dahlia’s things 这些年来 你尽职尽责照看
[26:17] for all these years. 达利娅的遗物
[26:19] I should have spoken to you before I gave them away. 在送走以前 我是该跟你说的
[26:22] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:30] I was 19 when I met Dahlia. 我初遇达利娅才19岁
[26:35] I was single, pregnant… 我孤苦无依 怀有身孕
[26:40] and terrified. 内心恐惧
[26:42] She offered to take me in and give me a job. 她接纳我 还给我工作
[26:47] She was more than an employer. 她不只是个雇主
[26:52] She was my friend. 她还是我的朋友
[26:55] It’s been 15 years since she died, 她去世15年了
[26:57] and I — I still grieve for her. 但我仍旧缅怀她
[27:03] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[27:06] No. 不
[27:09] I should apologize to you. 是我该向你道歉
[27:12] The way I’ve been behaving, it’s…unacceptable. 我的行为确实让人难以接受
[27:18] So…maybe we can start over. 那我们重归于好吧
[27:25] I would like that. 我愿意
[27:34] Well, well, well. 瞧瞧
[27:36] You are a difficult woman to find. 你还真是个难找的女人
[27:40] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[27:41] No. But I know you. 不 但我认识你
[27:44] You’re a thief. 你是个贼
[27:47] Somebody gave this to me. 这是别人送我的
[27:49] Well, now you’re going to give it to me, 那你现在该送给我了
[27:53] whether you like it or not. 不论你愿不愿意
[27:59] Mr. Kenneth, I fixed your robe. 肯尼思先生 长袍我补好了
[28:01] Now we can get you ready for your birthday dinner. 该给您准备好 去吃生日饭了
[28:04] I love birthdays. 我爱生日
[28:06] My favorite part is the presents. 最喜欢拆礼物的环节
[28:12] I wish I knew you better 我希望更了解您
[28:14] so I could give you something you’d like. 就能送您喜欢的礼物了
[28:34] You know what, Mr. Kenneth? 您猜怎么着 肯尼思先生
[28:36] I think I know what you’d like for your birthday. 我想我知道您愿意在生日当天穿什么了
[28:47] …of getting to the bottom of this. …对这事追根溯底
[28:48] What in the world? 这怎么回事
[28:52] Uncle Ken? 肯叔叔
[28:54] Look at you! 瞧您这身
[28:55] Rosie, did you do this? 罗西 你给他穿的吗
[28:56] I thought Mr. Kenneth would like to dress up for a change. 我觉得肯尼思先生想换套衣服
[29:00] That was very thoughtful. 考虑真周到
[29:02] Yeah! I can’t remember 是啊 我都记不得
[29:03] the last time Kenny looked this nice. 肯尼上次这么帅是什么时候了
[29:06] Are you done performing? 还没演够吗
[29:08] Excuse me?! 你什么意思
[29:09] Reggie is the executor of daddy’s estate. 雷吉是爸爸的遗嘱执行人
[29:12] Every time he stops by, 每次他过来
[29:13] Didi turns on the waterworks to impress him. 迪迪都会眼泪汪汪 给他留好印象
[29:15] You are such a liar. 你满口谎言
[29:17] You could put daddy in a suit any time you want! 你想什么时候给爸爸穿西装都可以
[29:19] And when was the last time you did something nice for him? 你上次为他做点好事是什么时候
[29:21] I gave up my whole life for him. 我为了他放弃了我的一生
[29:23] – Now who’s performing? – Okay, ladies, please… -现在是谁在演啊 -行了 女士们 请…
[29:25] Rosie, go ahead and serve dinner. 罗西 去上菜
[29:27] No. 不
[29:28] I want to do presents first. 先拆礼物
[29:29] Rosie, do as I say. 罗西 照我说的做
[29:31] Rosie, this is my house. She’s just an elderly guest. 罗西 这是我家 她不过是个年长的客人
[29:34] No one asked you, Ambrosia. 没人问你 安布洛西亚
[29:36] You work for me, remember? 你为我工作 记得吗
[29:38] No, she works for me. 不 她为我工作
[29:39] You know, I’m sick of this. Just go to hell! 我忍够了 去死吧你
[29:41] Back off, bitch! 滚吧 荡妇
[29:47] I think that means I work for him. 这意思应该是我为他工作
[30:09] Hey, Mija, what’s up? 米娅 什么事
[30:12] Ho– ho– hold on. 等…等会儿
[30:14] Slow down! 慢点说
[30:19] Your mother did what? 你母亲做了什么
[30:27] What the hell were you thinking?! 你到底在想什么
[30:29] I wanted her out of that house. 我希望她离开那栋房子
[30:31] That’s your excuse for stealing? 这就是你偷东西的借口吗
[30:32] Do you want your daughter to be a maid, 你想让你女儿成为女佣
[30:34] to watch while she throws her life away? 看着她抛弃她的生活吗
[30:36] It’s her life to throw! 那也是她的生活
[30:38] I know what I’m talking about. 我知道我在说什么
[30:40] I had a chance to go to college. 我有机会上大学
[30:42] I thought that scholarship would always be there — 我以为奖学金一直都会在
[30:44] Yeah, I know — your life didn’t turn out the way you wanted. 我知道 你的生活并不是你想要的那样
[30:47] How does that justify trying to get your own daughter fired?! 但这也不是害你亲女儿被炒的理由啊
[30:49] All right! 好吧
[30:52] I’m sorry! 对不起
[30:54] It just happened! 事情就这样发生了
[30:57] I don’t know what I was thinking. 我不知道我在想些什么
[30:58] I do. 我知道
[30:59] You were thinking you could control 你想着你可以控制
[31:01] everything under the sun — 世界上一切东西
[31:03] The world according to Zoila… 佐拉掌管的世界
[31:04] Pablo. 帕布罗
[31:05] …always making us jump through your hoops. 总是让我们听你的安排
[31:07] Valentina and I have been doing it for years, 瓦伦蒂娜和我一直都是这样
[31:09] and we’re sick of it! 我们受够了
[31:12] I mean, we love you, but, god, you make us so unhappy! 我们爱你 但天啊 你让我们很不快乐
[31:16] You’re unhappy? 你不快乐吗
[31:22] Since when? 从什么时候开始
[31:25] Since as long as I can remember. 从我能记得开始
[31:36] I’m taking this back to Valentina. 我去把这个还给瓦伦蒂娜
[31:43] Mrs. Powell? 鲍威尔太太
[31:46] I believe this belongs to you. 我想这是你的
[31:48] Tony! 托尼
[31:50] How in the world…? 你怎么…
[31:53] I have my ways. 我有门路
[31:57] Here. Allow me. 让我来
[32:03] When those men broke into our home, 那些人闯入我们家时
[32:04] they stole so much more than this necklace. 他们偷走的不止这条项链
[32:08] They took our dignity, our sense of security… 他们夺走了我们的尊严 安全感
[32:12] Now I feel like I’ve gotten some of those things back. 现在我觉得那些感觉又回来一些了
[32:16] I’m glad. 我很高兴
[32:18] Oh, how can I ever repay you? 我该怎么报答你
[32:21] Seeing you smile is payment enough. 看见你的微笑就是足够的报答了
[32:33] “ET” has just learned ET刚得知
[32:34] that longtime couple Spence and Peri Westmore 结婚已久的斯宾思和佩里·韦斯特莫夫妇
[32:37] are calling it quits. 打算到此为止
[32:39] Although the couple issued a statement 虽然这对夫妇发表了声明
[32:40] saying the divorce will be amicable, 说会和平分手
[32:42] rumors are swirling that the hunky soap star 谣言传得沸沸扬扬 说英俊潇洒的肥皂剧明星
[32:45] may have cheated on America’s sweetheart. 可能背着美国甜心偷情了
[32:47] And, of course, we’ll always keep you updated 当然 我们会一直跟进最新消息
[32:49] for the latest on this story. 向您播报
[33:03] Rosie, what are you doing here? 罗西 你来干什么
[33:04] I saw the TV. 我看见电视了
[33:06] They were talking about you and Mrs. Peri. 他们在说你和佩里太太的事
[33:10] Look, I can’t talk right now. 我现在不方便说话
[33:12] I just wanted to see if you were okay. 我只想来看看你是否还好
[33:15] Not really. 不怎么好
[33:17] Do you want to go to breakfast tomorrow, 你明天想去吃早饭吗
[33:19] Tell me what happened? 告诉我发生了什么事
[33:21] No, I don’t. 我不想
[33:23] As a matter of fact, uh, I can’t see you again. 实际上 我不能再和你见面了
[33:28] Why? 为什么
[33:32] My family is breaking up because of you. 因为你 我的家庭破裂了
[33:35] I’m very upset. 我很心烦意乱
[33:37] You have to stay away. 你得离我远点
[33:40] I’m sorry. 对不起
[34:00] You know, my meetings are only during the days. 我只有白天才开会
[34:02] You sure you don’t want to come with me? 你确定不想和我一起去吗
[34:04] San Francisco sounds fun, 旧金山听起来很好玩
[34:05] but I have a lot of writing to do. 但我要写很多东西
[34:07] Okay. 好吧
[34:09] I guess I’m just worried 我想我只是很担心
[34:09] about you being all alone in the house with Opal. 你和奥珀尔共处一室
[34:12] Well, I told you, we’re good now. 我告诉过你 我们现在没事了
[34:14] By the time you get back, we’re gonna be besties. 你回来的时候 我俩会成为要好的闺蜜
[34:16] Oh, now I’m definitely worried. 现在我真是担心死了
[34:20] See you in a week. 一周后见
[34:21] Okay. 好
[34:39] 鉴于你说的话 我不管你想要做什么 达利娅
[34:55] Alejandro! 亚历翰卓
[34:57] Where’s your tie? 你的领带呢
[34:59] Well, isn’t this a casual thing? 这不是随意的场合吗
[35:01] No! No. 才不是
[35:03] This is our engagement party. We have to look nice. 这是我们的订婚派对 我们得着装整齐
[35:05] Ah, geez. 天啊
[35:07] I should have called the whole thing off. 我真该叫停这件事
[35:08] – What — – You know, the more I think about Dario… -怎么 -我越想到达里奥
[35:10] – You seem tense. – …the more that I’m — -你看起来很紧张 -我就越…
[35:12] While you get a tie — I’m thinking black — 你去系领带 我推荐黑色的
[35:14] I’ll get you a beverage. 我去给你拿酒
[35:16] Okay. 好
[35:20] So, that’s Alejandro, huh? 那就是亚历翰卓啊
[35:22] Keep his glass full, make every drink a double, 一直给他倒满酒 每杯都是双倍分量
[35:25] and if he orders water, put vodka in it. 如果他要水 就往里掺伏特加
[35:28] Why do you need him drunk? 你为什么要他喝醉
[35:30] You’re paid to pour, not to ask questions. 付你钱是让你倒酒的 不是问问题
[35:33] When I give the cue, this is what I need you to say. 我给出暗示时 你就说这些话
[35:39] Here. 给
[35:39] I’ll give you an extra $50 if you stop judging me. 如果你别评判我 我多给你50块
[35:43] Oh! You got the white flowers. 你买了白色的花
[35:45] Perfect. 太完美了
[35:49] Carmen. 卡门
[35:52] Why did you give the bartender money? 你为什么要给酒保钱
[35:55] – What are you up to? – Nothing. -你有什么阴谋 -没有啊
[35:57] Why do you always think I’m up to something? 你为什么总觉得我有阴谋呢
[36:04] Father Tomas! I’m so glad you could come. 托马斯神父 你能来我真是太高兴了
[36:29] What’s with the suitcase? 行李箱怎么收拾了
[36:32] You might want to sit down. 你可能想坐下来
[36:41] I need some space. 我需要一些空间
[36:44] I found a little apartment. 我找了一家小公寓
[36:47] Not too expensive. 不算太贵
[36:53] So, you’re leaving me? 你要离开我吗
[36:55] I’m taking a break. 我要歇口气
[36:59] A break? 歇口气
[37:00] Zoila, if I stay in this house, the way I’m feeling about you, 佐拉 如果我留在这里 我对你的感受
[37:04] we’re not gonna make it. 我们不会有结果的
[37:09] So, I just need to take a few months. 所以我需要独处几个月
[37:14] Trust me. 相信我
[37:15] It’s gonna be good for both of us. 这对我俩都会有好处的
[37:24] I’ll give you a call when I get settled, okay? 我安顿好了就给你打电话 好吗
[37:38] And I promise to eat healthy. 我向你保证会吃得健康
[37:58] How are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[38:00] Pretty hammered. 醉醺醺的
[38:01] What the hell’s in these drinks? 这些酒里都有什么啊
[38:02] Who cares? 无所谓啦
[38:04] It’s time to make our toast. 该去敬酒了
[38:08] Okay. 好吧
[38:10] Hello, everyone! 大家好
[38:16] Alejandro and I are so happy 亚历翰卓和我都十分高兴
[38:17] to have you with us on this special night. 能邀请到大家来和我们度过特别的一晚
[38:20] I wish you could all feel 我希望你们都能感受到
[38:21] the passion we have for each other. 我们对彼此的激情
[38:24] I don’t feel so good. 我不大舒服
[38:26] Neither do I. 我也是
[38:27] Waiting and waiting for the big day. 一直等着大喜之日
[38:30] Are you as excited about the wedding as we are? 你们也像我们一样对婚礼感到激动吗
[38:36] But I guess we have to wait a few more weeks. 但我想我们得再等几周了
[38:40] What else can we do? 我们还能做什么呢
[38:43] Why don’t you get married now? 你们为什么不现在结婚呢
[38:45] Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! 对啊 对啊
[38:47] Get married now? That’s crazy! 现在结婚 太疯狂了
[38:50] I mean, we don’t have anyone here to marry us, right? 这里又没有主婚人 对吧
[38:53] I could do it. 我可以啊
[38:55] Oh, my god! 天啊
[38:56] Father Tomas? Who invited you? 托马斯神父 谁邀请的你
[38:59] Oh, dear god. 天啊
[39:01] Wedding! 婚礼
[39:03] Wedding! 婚礼
[39:04] Wedding! Wedding! 婚礼 婚礼
[39:07] Wedding! Wedding! 婚礼 婚礼
[39:15] What the hell’s going on? 怎么回事
[39:17] We’re giving the people what they want. 我们要让人们得偿所愿啊
[39:21] Carmen, we need to talk about this. 卡门 我们得谈谈这事
[39:24] Yeah, we’ll talk on the honeymoon. 好啊 蜜月时谈吧
[39:25] We need to talk now. 我们现在就得谈
[39:27] Take five, padre. 等五分钟吧 神父
[39:29] Nobody leave! 大家都别走哦
[39:35] Let’s do this. 我们动手吧
[39:43] Listen. Listen. We have to get married! 听着 我们必须结婚
[39:46] Why? 为什么
[39:46] Because if we don’t… 因为如果我们不结婚
[39:49] I get nothing. 我就会一无所得
[39:50] What are you talking about? 你在说些什么呢
[39:51] Read the contract, Alejandro! 看看合同吧 亚历翰卓
[39:53] You know, my album, my tour — 我的唱片 巡演
[39:55] If you run off with Dario, it — it all goes away. 如果你和达里奥跑了 这一切都没了
[40:01] Baby, I won’t let that happen. 亲爱的 我不会让那种事发生的
[40:05] You won’t? 不会吗
[40:06] I should have been clearer. 我该说得更清楚的
[40:08] I will personally see to it that my label honors our deal… 我会亲自保证 我的公司遵守我们的交易
[40:12] Oh, my god. 天啊
[40:13] …not just because you’re an amazing friend, 不仅仅是因为你是个超棒的朋友
[40:15] but because I believe in your talent. 还因为我相信你的才华
[40:18] You’re a star waiting to happen, Ms. Carmen Luna. 你是一颗即将绽放光彩的明星 卡门·卢娜女士
[40:24] You are the best husband I never married. 我从没嫁过你这么好的老公
[40:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:35] Shut up! 闭嘴
[40:36] Get down on the ground! 趴在地上
[40:38] Get down! 趴下
[40:42] I’m not screwing around, people! 我不是在和你们闹着玩
[40:47] What did you do?! 你做了什么
[40:50] Let’s go. Let’s go. Get out of here now! 走吧 走吧 快离开这里
[40:58] Somebody call 911, please! 谁快去打急救电话
[41:05] Oh, my god. You shot him! 天啊 你打中了他
[41:07] It was an accident. I didn’t see him! 那是场意外 我没看见他
[41:08] Well, do you think we should go back to see if he’s okay? 你觉得我们该回去看看他是不是没事吗
[41:10] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[41:10] The cops are gonna be here any minute. 警察随时可能来
[41:15] The ambulance is on its way. 救护车在路上了
[41:17] He’s not saying anything, 他不说话
[41:19] And there’s so much blood. 还流了好多血
[41:27] Why? 为什么啊
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme