时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Did you take over for Lupe? | 你是接替露佩的吗 |
[00:03] | I’m the new maid. | 我是新来的女佣 |
[00:04] | I’m fairly sure you’re not a maid. | 我很肯定你不是女佣 |
[00:06] | I am trying to get my son out jail! | 我是想救我儿子出狱 |
[00:09] | The only reason I took this job | 我之所以接下这份工作 |
[00:10] | was so I could become friends with Alejandro, | 就是为了能跟亚历翰卓成为朋友 |
[00:12] | and play him my music. | 然后让他听听我创作的音乐 |
[00:13] | I listened to all your songs. | 我听了你所有的歌曲 |
[00:14] | I think you should get a new dream. | 你还是换个梦想吧 |
[00:16] | This picture could destroy his career. | 这张照片可能毁了他的事业 |
[00:18] | We need to get him married. | 我们得让他结婚 |
[00:19] | It’s everything you’ve ever wanted. | 都是你想要的 |
[00:21] | If I pretend to be your wife. | 如果我假装成你妻子的话 |
[00:23] | Love can’t seem to unite us. | 爱似乎无法让我们团结 |
[00:25] | Why not try hatred? | 试试恨吧 |
[00:26] | I asked her to marry me. | 我向她求婚了 |
[00:28] | Has anybody seen Phillipe? | 有谁看见了菲利普 |
[00:33] | I’ve got to get away from my family. | 我要摆脱我的家庭 |
[00:34] | It’s a group of doctors who go to third world countries. | 有一队医生准备去第三世界国家 |
[00:37] | He wants me to go with him. | 他想让我一起去 |
[00:38] | Why would he leave without telling her? | 为什么他会不告而别呢 |
[00:40] | It was me. | 是我做的 |
[00:40] | I begged him to go without you. | 我求他独自离开的 |
[00:42] | My bags are already packed. | 我已经打包好行李了 |
[00:43] | Rosie, don’t you want to be with me? | 罗西 你不想跟我在一起吗 |
[00:45] | You made a vow to your wife. | 你曾发誓与你的妻子相守 |
[00:46] | We can’t go around breaking the rules. | 不能违背誓言 |
[00:48] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[00:49] | And you’re a good man. | 你也是个好男人 |
[00:51] | That’s why I love you. | 所以我才爱你 |
[00:53] | I recently found out that my maid is in this country illegal. | 我最近发现我的女佣是非法移民 |
[00:57] | and I thought maybe you folks immigration would wanna know about it. | 我想着也许你们移民局的人会想知道 |
[01:12] | What kind of person are you?! | 怎么会有你这种人 |
[01:13] | How could you want to keep this a secret?! | 这种事你怎么能保密呢 |
[01:15] | Keep your voice down! Think about the neighbors! | 小点声行吗 邻居会听到的 |
[01:17] | The neighbors?! I don’t care about the freaking neighbors! | 邻居 我才不管什么邻居 |
[01:19] | I cannot talk to you when you’re like this! | 你这样让我怎么跟你说话 |
[01:21] | You’re out of your mind! | 你简直疯了 |
[01:22] | You’re a coward! I’m gonna tell everyone! | 你是个懦夫 我要让所有人都知道 |
[01:23] | It happened! What do you want me to do about it now?! | 都已经发生了 你让我怎么办 |
[01:26] | Ethan, what are you doing? | 伊森 你干什么呢 |
[01:27] | I told you to go to bed an hour ago. | 一小时前我就让你上床睡觉了 |
[01:30] | Mama, look. | 阿姨 你看 |
[01:31] | What are you gonna do?! Huh?! I’m gonna tell everyone! | 你想干什么 我要让世人都知道 |
[01:33] | – I’m gonna tell everyone… – Give me those keys! | -我要告诉所有人 -把钥匙给我 |
[01:35] | You can’t drive right now! | 你现在这样不能开车 |
[01:37] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[01:41] | Opal! | 奥珀尔 |
[01:43] | Get out here! | 滚开 |
[02:08] | Dahlia! | 达利娅 |
[02:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[02:11] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[02:12] | Haven’t you heard? | 你不知道吗 |
[02:13] | Confession is good for the soul. | 忏悔有益于灵魂 |
[02:15] | You’ve had too much to drink. Let’s talk about this back home. | 你喝多了 我们回家说吧 |
[02:18] | No more talking! | 别跟我废话了 |
[02:19] | They need to know what happened. | 他们得知道发生了什么 |
[02:21] | If you say anything, Nick could go to jail — | 如果你说的话 尼克会进监狱的… |
[02:23] | Who cares? | 我不管 |
[02:24] | I can’t sleep. I can’t eat. | 我现在吃不下饭睡不着觉 |
[02:27] | Why doesn’t anyone understand what this has done to me? | 你们怎么就没人明白我的感受呢 |
[02:29] | It’s been hard for all of us, Dahlia. Listen — | 我们都不好受 达利娅 听我说 |
[02:31] | Don’t touch me! | 不要碰我 |
[02:33] | He’s only trying to help, Dahlia. | 他是想帮你 达利娅 |
[02:34] | The only way that you can help is to let me end this. | 唯一能帮我的就是让我结束这件事 |
[02:38] | I will not let you do that. Do you understand me? | 我不会让你这么做的 明白吗 |
[02:40] | Let go! We have to tell them! | 放开我 我们必须告诉他们 |
[02:42] | It’s not going down like that! | 不是那样的 |
[02:44] | You are hurting her! | 你弄疼她了 |
[02:59] | I knew she was struggling with mental illness, but… | 我知道她一直有精神疾病 但是 |
[03:02] | I had no idea my wife was suicidal. | 我没想到我妻子会自杀 |
[03:04] | We were begging her to come home, and she… | 我们求她回家来着 可她… |
[03:08] | jumped off the bridge. | 突然就纵身跳桥了 |
[03:11] | Did she say anything beforehand? | 她跳桥前说过什么吗 |
[03:13] | No, nothing — nothing that made any sense. | 没有 都是胡言乱语 |
[03:14] | She just…jumped. | 她就 突然跳下去了 |
[03:21] | What about you, son? | 你呢 孩子 |
[03:23] | Did you see what happened? | 你看到是怎么回事了吗 |
[03:35] | She jumped. | 她自己跳下去了 |
[03:56] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:00] | I’m going to propose tonight. | 我今晚准备求婚 |
[04:03] | You barely know this woman. | 你都不了解那个女人 |
[04:05] | I know that I love her. | 我知道我爱她 |
[04:07] | I’m moving on with my life. You should be happy for me. | 我准备重新开始了 你该为我高兴 |
[04:09] | Well, when you put it like that… | 你要是要这么说的话… |
[04:12] | You two done? | 你们说完了吗 |
[04:14] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[04:16] | Show her in. | 带她进来 |
[04:19] | Will she still love you when she finds out what you did? | 她发现你的所作所为后还会爱你吗 |
[04:22] | She’d better not. | 她最好别发现 |
[04:28] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[04:33] | Hello, my darling. | 亲爱的 你来了 |
[04:54] | Rosie Falta, when you entered this country, | 罗西·法尔塔 你进入美国时 |
[04:56] | you were not processed by an immigration officer. | 没有办理移民手续 |
[04:59] | You are thereby removable from the United States. | 因此我们有权将你驱逐出美国 |
[05:02] | However, I understand you are seeking asylum. | 但是 你申请了庇护 |
[05:04] | Yes, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[05:05] | To go back to Mexico would put Ms. Falta’s life in danger. | 回墨西哥会让法尔塔女士有生命危险 |
[05:07] | She fears retaliation from the drug cartel | 她害怕杀害她丈夫欧内斯托的 |
[05:09] | that killed her husband, Ernesto. | 贩毒集团会找她报仇 |
[05:11] | Hey. How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[05:12] | We’re not sure. They just started. | 不知道呢 刚开始 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[05:15] | So, what happened last night? | 话说昨晚怎么回事 |
[05:17] | Oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[05:18] | Nicholas proposed last night. | 昨晚尼古拉斯向我求婚了 |
[05:21] | That’s not real. | 钻石不是真的吧 |
[05:22] | Yes, it is! | 当然是真的 |
[05:23] | So, how rich is this guy? | 那个家伙到底多有钱 |
[05:25] | I’m not sure, but we had pheasant for dinner. | 不知道 但晚餐我们吃的是野鸡 |
[05:29] | So, are you gonna have kids, or would you like | 那你们想要孩子吗 还是想 |
[05:31] | to adopt a 40-year-old woman from Boyle Heights? | 收养一个博伊尔高地的40岁中年妇女 |
[05:37] | Is someone laughing in my courtroom? | 有人在法庭之上哄笑吗 |
[05:41] | Ms. Falta, we will hear your case for asylum in six months. | 法尔塔女士 我们六个月后审理你的庇护申请案 |
[05:44] | Until then, you are released in good faith. | 现在无罪释放 |
[05:50] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[05:52] | Come here! | 过来 |
[05:53] | Thank you all so much… | 太谢谢你们了… |
[05:56] | for finding me this lawyer, | 谢谢你们给我找律师 |
[05:59] | for standing by me. | 谢谢你们支持我 |
[06:00] | There’s nothing we wouldn’t do for our Rosie. | 为了我们的罗西 我们在所不辞 |
[06:02] | I have an idea — | 我有个主意 |
[06:03] | Why don’t we all have dinner tonight to celebrate? | 我们今晚一起吃饭庆祝吧 |
[06:05] | Yeah! Perfect. | 对 太好了 |
[06:07] | Actually, I can’t tonight. | 可是 我今晚不方便 |
[06:11] | There is someone I need to see. | 我得去见个人 |
[06:15] | Spence? | 斯宾思 |
[06:18] | I spoke to Braden — he got us an amazing deal | 我刚跟布雷登通过电话 他说帮我们 |
[06:21] | on this hotel in Paris right on the Champs-Elysées. | 在巴黎香榭丽舍大街找到了家非常棒的酒店 |
[06:24] | Yeah, about that… | 对了 说到这个… |
[06:26] | You know, I was thinking — | 我在想… |
[06:27] | Paris is so far for a one-week vacation. | 一周的旅行去巴黎是不是太远了 |
[06:30] | What about Puerto Vallarta? | 要不去巴亚尔塔港怎么样 |
[06:33] | – I guess we could do the tropical thing. – Yeah. | -去热带应该不错 -是啊 |
[06:35] | I’d get massages. | 我去做按摩 |
[06:37] | You can work on your tan. | 你去晒晒黑 |
[06:39] | Yeah, you know, maybe one day, | 可能什么时候 |
[06:40] | we could take a side trip to…Guadalajara. | 我们还可以去趟瓜达拉哈拉 |
[06:46] | To see Rosie. | 去见罗西 |
[06:47] | Well, it’s been three months. | 都已经三个月了 |
[06:49] | She hasn’t returned any of our calls. | 我们的电话她一通都没接过 |
[06:51] | Because she’s back with her friends and family, | 那是因为她回去跟家人朋友团聚了 |
[06:54] | speaking Spanish and drinking margaritas. | 去说西班牙语喝玛格丽塔去了 |
[06:57] | I’m sure she doesn’t have time to call us. | 她肯定是忙得没时间给我们打电话 |
[06:58] | I still can’t believe she was deported. | 我还是不敢相信她被驱逐出境了 |
[07:01] | For God’s sake, Spence, why do you keep harping on this? | 天哪 斯宾思 你为什么就纠结住这个不放呢 |
[07:03] | Because I feel guilty. | 因为我很内疚 |
[07:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:07] | Did you do something you feel guilty for? | 你做过什么让自己觉得内疚的事吗 |
[07:08] | No! I j– | 没有 我… |
[07:11] | Rosie was taken away from us. And she’s family. | 罗西被人从我们身边抢走了 她是我们的家人 |
[07:13] | No, Spence. | 不 斯宾思 |
[07:15] | Rosie was our maid. | 罗西是我们的女佣 |
[07:34] | You must be Fatima. | 你一定就是法蒂玛了 |
[07:36] | It’s nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Powell. | 真高兴终于见到您了 鲍威尔夫人 |
[07:40] | Mr. Powell. | 鲍威尔先生 |
[07:42] | Uh…hello. | 你好 |
[07:44] | How was your trip? | 旅行愉快吗 |
[07:46] | Breathtaking. | 简直太棒了 |
[07:47] | Three months in South America, | 在南美三个月了 |
[07:49] | and we still didn’t want to come home. | 我们简直乐不思蜀 |
[07:51] | Have all of my dinner guests RSVP’d? | 我们邀请的人都回复了吗 |
[07:54] | Everyone will arrive at 7:00. | 大家七点准时到 |
[07:56] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[07:57] | Do you mind helping the driver with the bags? | 能帮司机搬一下行李吗 |
[08:03] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[08:05] | She’s…hideous. | 她可真丑 |
[08:08] | She certainly is. | 的确是 |
[08:09] | You still don’t trust me. | 你还是不信任我 |
[08:10] | I do. | 我信 |
[08:12] | I see no reason to put Chablis within reach of an alcoholic. | 但我觉得不该把夏布利美酒放在酒鬼面前 |
[08:14] | So I’m forced to stare at that…chunk of sludge | 所以我就得 每周三次 |
[08:17] | three days a week? | 看到这块大泥巴 |
[08:18] | She is here to clean. | 她是清洁女工而已 |
[08:20] | It doesn’t matter what she looks like. | 长相不重要 |
[08:23] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[08:26] | Forgive me. Old habits. | 抱歉 积习难改 |
[08:29] | The last few months have been rapturous, Adrian. | 这几个月过得太开心了 艾德里安 |
[08:32] | Now that we’re home, don’t ruin it. | 不要刚回家就败了兴致 |
[08:35] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[08:36] | Besides, why would I need Chablis… | 再说 我能喝香槟 |
[08:41] | when I can drink champagne? | 还要夏布利酒干什么 |
[08:47] | That’s very sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[08:49] | But we’re not getting rid of her. | 但我们还要继续雇用她 |
[09:05] | You know, it’s a really nice day. | 今天天气真不错 |
[09:07] | Why don’t you go out and spend some of Phillipe’s money? | 你干嘛不出去挥霍挥霍菲利普的钱呢 |
[09:10] | You mean go shopping? | 你是说购物吗 |
[09:12] | Zoila, I’m still in mourning. | 佐拉 我还在戴孝呢 |
[09:14] | He’s been dead for three months. | 他都死了三个月啦 |
[09:16] | Don’t you think you’re overdoing the grieving-widow routine? | 你这悲情寡妇戏也演太久了吧 |
[09:20] | My grief is sincere. | 我是真的很伤心 |
[09:22] | The fact that black is slimming is merely coincidental. | 穿黑色显瘦只是巧合罢了 |
[09:27] | You’re depressed. I get it. | 你很难过 这我知道 |
[09:29] | I miss Valentina like crazy. | 我也很想瓦伦蒂娜 |
[09:31] | But at some point, we have to accept the fact | 但在某一时刻 我们必须接受 |
[09:34] | that life goes on. | 生活还在继续 |
[09:39] | When was the last time you had something to eat? | 你多久没吃东西了 |
[09:42] | I had an aspirin for breakfast. | 我今天早餐吃了片阿司匹林 |
[09:45] | It’s a letter from Remi! | 雷米寄来的信 |
[09:48] | That’s great. We haven’t heard from him in a long time. | 太好了 好久没有他的消息了 |
[09:51] | How is he? | 他好吗 |
[09:53] | Does he say anything about Valentina? | 信里有提到瓦伦蒂娜吗 |
[09:57] | Uh, no. He doesn’t. | 没 没有 |
[09:59] | Well, then, what’s in the letter? | 好吧 那信里都说了些什么 |
[10:03] | Well, you know, same old, same old. | 你知道的 就是那一套 |
[10:05] | The natives are restless, the lepers are whining. | 当地人非常不安生 麻风病人不停发牢骚 |
[10:07] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[10:08] | I think I will go shopping. | 我要去购物 |
[10:12] | I thought you were in mourning. | 你不是说在戴孝吗 |
[10:16] | I am. | 是啊 |
[10:18] | But I can’t be selfish. The U.S. Economy needs me. | 但我不能自私 美国经济需要我 |
[10:27] | That was a good one, right? | 不错 对不对 |
[10:28] | – It was. – You’re back. | -的确 -你回来了 |
[10:30] | How was the big premiere? | 首映式如何 |
[10:31] | Oh, Odessa, the red carpet is my favorite place I’ve ever been to. | 奥黛莎 红毯真是我去过的地方中我最喜欢的了 |
[10:35] | I met all these celebrities, | 见到各种明星 |
[10:36] | and everyone was so gorgeous. | 大家都那么光彩照人 |
[10:38] | I couldn’t believe it. | 简直难以置信 |
[10:40] | You know, I was actually wondering how you were handling that. | 我还在想你接受得怎么样 |
[10:42] | I know you’re used to being the prettiest one in the room. | 你以前可是这房子里最美的 |
[10:44] | Oh. I was still the prettiest. | 我当时也是最美的 |
[10:46] | But it was nice to have competition for a change. | 不过有竞争换换口味也不错 |
[10:50] | Well… | 好吧 |
[10:51] | I finally fixed the garbage disposal. | 我终于把废物处理机修好了 |
[10:53] | You’ll never guess how. | 你都想不到我是怎么弄的 |
[10:54] | By the way, did you see | 对了 你看到 |
[10:55] | what those women were wearing tonight? | 今天那些女人的穿着打扮了吗 |
[10:57] | We have got to discuss my clothing allowance. | 我们得再谈谈我服装经费的事 |
[10:59] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[11:00] | Let me get a drink first, please. | 让我先喝杯酒吧 拜托 |
[11:02] | Odessa, will you please get me a martini? | 奥黛莎 能帮我倒杯马提尼吗 |
[11:04] | That sounds good. I’ll have one, too. | 听着不错 我也要一杯 |
[11:07] | I’m serious. | 我很认真的 |
[11:09] | If you want me to hang out with the rich and famous, | 如果你想要我去和名人富人们见面 |
[11:10] | mommy’s gonna need some new clothes. | 老娘可得多买几件新衣服 |
[11:12] | You know, for a fake girlfriend, | 作为一个假女友 |
[11:14] | you sound an awful lot like a real girlfriend. | 你说起话来简直跟真的一样 |
[11:16] | Don’t be so cheap. | 别小气了 |
[11:17] | I know what you spend on underwear. | 我可知道你的内裤多少钱 |
[11:21] | How do I stop this conversation? | 我怎样才能终止这场讨论呢 |
[11:22] | You hand me your platinum card and walk away. | 把你的白金卡交出来然后走开 |
[11:27] | Thank you, Odessa. | 谢谢 奥黛莎 |
[11:31] | What about mine? | 我的呢 |
[11:33] | You’re not my boss. | 你又不是我主人 |
[11:36] | Odessa. | 奥黛莎 |
[11:40] | Alejandro, say something. | 亚历翰卓 你说句话啊 |
[11:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:06] | Hello, Valentina. | 你好 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[12:12] | So, Evelyn, I just have to ask — | 伊芙琳 我要问问 |
[12:14] | where did you get that exquisite necklace? | 这么精致的项链你是在哪里买的 |
[12:16] | Adrian gave it to me | 我们在亚马逊河上航行时 |
[12:18] | while we were cruising down the Amazon. | 艾德里安送我的 |
[12:20] | I bought it the week before in Buenos Aires. | 那是我一周前在布宜诺斯艾利斯买的 |
[12:23] | Paid a king’s ransom for it. | 可是花了一笔巨款 |
[12:24] | It was so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[12:29] | So, you didn’t care for Rio? | 你不喜欢里约热内卢吗 |
[12:30] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[12:31] | The poverty was unimaginable. | 那里穷酸得简直难以想象 |
[12:33] | Streets filled with beggars, | 街上到处是乞丐 |
[12:35] | children running around in tatters. | 小孩子穿得破破烂烂到处跑 |
[12:37] | Every time we looked out our hotel window, | 每次从酒店窗户向外看时 |
[12:40] | we were confronted with the reality of human suffering. | 都能看到人间炼狱 |
[12:43] | Finally, we called the concierge | 最后我们忍不住叫了门房服务 |
[12:45] | and got a room facing the pool. | 换了间面向泳池的房子 |
[12:46] | So much nicer. | 好多了 |
[12:53] | Only Rhonda would be rude enough | 只有朗达才会这么粗鲁 |
[12:54] | to arrive after the entree’s been served. | 在前菜上了以后才来 |
[12:57] | Uh, Fatima, show her in. | 法蒂玛 带她进来 |
[12:58] | But — but — but try to seem annoyed. | 看起来生气一点 |
[13:07] | So, I just heard the best gossip about Nicholas Deering. | 刚听说尼古拉斯·迪林的劲爆八卦 |
[13:11] | You are going to die when you hear who he’s engaged to. | 你要知道他和谁订婚了你都能吓死 |
[13:14] | Why? Is it someone we know? | 为什么 是我们认识的人吗 |
[13:16] | Excuse me! Miss Evelyn! | 抱歉 伊芙琳夫人 |
[13:27] | I think they want our jewelry. | 他们看来想抢我们的珠宝 |
[13:33] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:36] | This is Beverly Hills. | 这可是比佛利山庄 |
[13:39] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 你们逃不掉的 |
[13:42] | If you leave now, we won’t call the police. | 如果你们现在就走 我们不会报警 |
[14:15] | Maria? | 玛丽亚 |
[14:16] | Who’s that at the door? | 谁在敲门 |
[14:19] | Hello, Mrs. Peri. | 你好 佩里太太 |
[14:24] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[14:25] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:26] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[14:27] | Just… surprised to see you. | 只是 看到你很惊讶 |
[14:32] | In America. | 没想到你还在美国 |
[14:35] | Maria! | 玛丽亚 |
[14:37] | Limpia this…mess-o. | 清掉这些 垃圾 |
[14:39] | Andale. | 快 |
[14:41] | Oh, Mrs. Peri, I thought I’d never see you again. | 佩里太太 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[14:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:45] | I really… | 我真心… |
[14:47] | really thought you were deported. | 真以为你被驱逐出境了 |
[14:49] | I was in a detention center for three months. | 我在拘留所待了三个月 |
[14:52] | But I applied for asylum, and so I got to stay. | 但我申请了庇护 所以可以留下来 |
[14:56] | Who knew that was an option? | 谁知道还能申请庇护呢 |
[14:59] | Well, thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[15:02] | Is Mr. Spence here? | 斯宾思先生在吗 |
[15:04] | I’d like to see him, too. | 我也想见见他 |
[15:07] | Of course you would. | 你当然想 |
[15:09] | But… he’s working tonight. | 但…他今晚在工作 |
[15:12] | Do you know when he’ll be back? | 你知道他什么时候回来吗 |
[15:14] | Hard to say. | 难说 |
[15:18] | So, I guess you’ve met our new maid. | 你已经见过我们的新女佣了 |
[15:21] | Maria is such a treasure. | 玛丽亚真是个宝贝 |
[15:23] | You must be very happy here. | 你在这里肯定很开心 |
[15:25] | Oh, she has the best time. | 这是她人生最美妙的时光了 |
[15:28] | So, obviously, we don’t have room for you here anymore, | 所以显然这里没地方给你住了 |
[15:32] | but if you need a reference… | 但如果你需要一封推荐信… |
[15:34] | unless you’re leaving town? | 或者你想离开这里 |
[15:37] | No. I will be staying in L.A. | 不 我还会待在洛杉矶 |
[15:41] | Fantastic. | 真棒 |
[15:43] | You — you won’t forget to tell Mr. Spence I stopped by? | 你不会忘记告诉斯宾思先生我来过吧 |
[15:48] | How could I? | 怎么会呢 |
[15:56] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[15:58] | Remi wrote to tell me you’d come home. | 雷米写信告诉我你会回家 |
[16:01] | He said you’d fought. | 他说你们吵架了 |
[16:03] | He was working at the clinic 12 hours a day. | 他一天在诊所工作12小时 |
[16:06] | Still, I didn’t complain, ’cause I was trying to support him, | 但我不怪他 因为我要尽力支持他 |
[16:08] | but then he said he wanted to stay in Africa for another year. | 他却说他想再在非洲待一年 |
[16:12] | And I said, “What about my career?” | 我问 我的事业怎么办 |
[16:13] | And then he said, “Fashion isn’t important | 然后他回答 跟救命相比 |
[16:15] | compared to saving lives.” | 时尚不重要 |
[16:17] | That’s silly. | 胡说 |
[16:18] | What’s the point of living if there’s nothing nice to wear? | 没有好衣服穿 活着还有什么意义 |
[16:21] | Anyway, that’s when we broke up. | 反正就这样分手了 |
[16:24] | Why didn’t you tell your mother you were home? | 你回来了为什么不告诉你母亲 |
[16:26] | Didn’t you know she convinced Remi | 你不知道就是她说服雷米 |
[16:28] | to go to the Congo without me? | 扔下我一个人去刚果的吗 |
[16:29] | She feels terrible about that. | 她很后悔 |
[16:31] | Well, I’m not ready to forgive her. | 我还没准备好原谅她 |
[16:34] | You’re gonna have to face her eventually | 你早晚都要面对她的 |
[16:37] | because I’m not letting you stay in this dump one more minute. | 我不会再让你在这破房间里多待一分钟了 |
[16:40] | I can’t stay here anyway. | 我在这里也待不下去了 |
[16:42] | I’m pretty much out of money. | 我钱基本用完了 |
[16:43] | Then, it’s settled. | 那就说定了 |
[16:45] | Start packing up your things. | 快打包行李 |
[16:46] | I’m gonna go get my car from the valet. | 我去找服务员取车 |
[16:50] | Uh, Mrs. Delatour… | 德拉图太太… |
[16:51] | this motel doesn’t have a valet. | 这家旅馆没有服务员 |
[16:55] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[17:00] | I spoke to my son today. | 今天跟我儿子通了电话 |
[17:02] | He’s back east in school. | 他又回东部上学去了 |
[17:04] | He thinks Nick and I are crazy | 他觉得我和尼克疯了 |
[17:06] | for getting engaged after only three months | 才三个月就订婚 |
[17:08] | and me moving in. | 还同居了 |
[17:10] | Certainly is surprising. | 确实很惊人 |
[17:13] | Well, we have so much in common. | 我们共同点很多 |
[17:16] | I don’t know if he mentioned it, but we met at a rare-book shop. | 不知道他提过没有 我们是在稀有书书店相遇的 |
[17:19] | We were both there | 我们当时都在 |
[17:20] | searching for a first-edition Du Maurier. | 找杜穆里埃第一版的书 |
[17:24] | One thing led to another, and here we are. | 慢慢的 我们就走到了今天 |
[17:26] | Yes. Here we are. | 是啊 走到了今天 |
[17:29] | I brought some fresh towels for you. | 我给你拿了些干净毛巾来 |
[17:31] | I assume you’ll want to shower and change before dinner. | 我猜晚饭前你想洗个澡换身衣服吧 |
[17:35] | Why? I just thought I would wear this. | 为什么 我就想穿这身 |
[17:40] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[17:42] | No. | 不是 |
[17:44] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[17:46] | Dahlia always used to dress for dinner. | 达利娅以前总是在饭前好好打扮 |
[17:50] | Nicholas was so taken with her sense of style. | 尼古拉斯很喜欢她那范儿 |
[17:56] | Well, I suppose I could dress up a little. | 那我也打扮一下吧 |
[17:59] | What the heck? | 有什么呢 |
[18:00] | Very good, Ms. Suarez. | 很好 苏亚雷斯太太 |
[18:03] | Please call me Marisol. | 叫我玛莉索就行 |
[18:05] | I want you to think of me as a friend. | 我希望你把我当朋友 |
[18:09] | I will certainly try… | 我一定尽量… |
[18:15] | Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[18:21] | The rubies in that necklace were blood-red. | 项链里的红宝石是血红色的 |
[18:25] | I don’t expect civil servants | 我不期待你们公务员 |
[18:26] | to understand how impressive that is, | 会懂那有多么耀眼 |
[18:28] | but I do expect you to get them back. | 但我期待你们能找回来 |
[18:30] | If there’s any other details | 如果你们俩还能 |
[18:32] | the two of you can remember — | 回忆起其它细节 |
[18:34] | Mr. Powell? | 鲍威尔先生 |
[18:35] | What? | 怎么 |
[18:37] | Oh, uh…no. | 没了 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry. I have to get this done before sundown. | 抱歉 我得在日落前处理好这事 |
[18:42] | Adrian is convinced the gunmen will come back, | 艾德里安觉得持枪歹徒还会回来 |
[18:45] | so he’s decided to change every lock in our house. | 所以决定把家里的锁都换了 |
[18:48] | You know how to change locks? | 你知道怎么换锁吗 |
[18:52] | No, he does not. | 不 他不知道 |
[18:55] | That latch is a bit stubborn, but I’ll take care of it. | 那道弹簧锁很难处理 但我会处理好的 |
[18:57] | It’s going to be fine. | 会没事的 |
[19:00] | Everything is fine. | 一切都好 |
[19:05] | Last night was obviously very upsetting. | 昨晚的事显然让人愤怒 |
[19:07] | My husband is feeling a bit vulnerable. | 我丈夫感觉有些虚弱 |
[19:09] | Of course. It’s a big house. | 当然 这房子很大 |
[19:12] | Is it just the two of you here? | 只有你们俩住在这里吗 |
[19:13] | Well, because of what happened, our maid quit. | 因为昨晚的事 我们的女佣辞职了 |
[19:16] | Fatima no longer feels safe in Beverly Hills, | 法蒂玛觉得比佛利山庄不再安全了 |
[19:19] | so she’s gone back to Lebanon. | 所以她回黎巴嫩了 |
[19:21] | Perhaps you should consider hiring a bodyguard. | 也许你们该考虑雇一名保镖 |
[19:24] | I know a guy. I think I have his card here. | 我认识一个 这里有他的名片 |
[19:26] | That sounds like a lot of money just to have someone babysit us. | 找人照看自己应该很花钱吧 |
[19:29] | Up to you, | 随你 |
[19:30] | but it could keep your husband from freaking out. | 但能让你丈夫不再崩溃了 |
[19:33] | Adrian is not “freaking out.” | 艾德里安没有”崩溃” |
[19:36] | He’s having a normal emotional reaction | 这是他经历灾难后的 |
[19:38] | to a devastating experience. | 正常情绪反应 |
[19:40] | There’s somebody outside. | 外面有人 |
[19:41] | – What? – In the backyard. | -什么 -后院有人 |
[19:45] | Do you see him? | 你看到了吗 |
[19:47] | He’s clearly casing the house. | 他肯定对这房子图谋不轨 |
[19:50] | Mr. Powell, that’s a tree. | 鲍威尔先生 那是棵树 |
[19:58] | I’ll take that card now. | 把名片给我吧 |
[20:12] | Oh, Nick. | 尼克 |
[20:28] | “I see when men love women, | “当男人爱上女人 |
[20:30] | they give them but a little of their lives.” | 他们奉献给女人们少许人生” |
[20:32] | “But women, when they love, | “但是女人 如果她们坠入爱河 |
[20:35] | give everything.” | 她们便倾其所有” |
[20:41] | That’s Oscar Wilde. | 这是奥斯卡·王尔德的句子 |
[20:42] | And this is heavy. | 而这烛台很重 |
[20:44] | Oh, God. Sorry. | 天啊 抱歉 |
[20:48] | Hey, I got you something. | 我有东西送你 |
[20:56] | A signed copy of “An Ideal Husband”? | 《理想丈夫》的签名版 |
[20:59] | Very clever. | 正合我意 |
[21:00] | We had to celebrate you moving in. | 我们得为你搬进来庆祝一下 |
[21:03] | Like your other gift wasn’t enough. | 说的好像其他礼物还不够似的 |
[21:05] | My other gift? | 别的礼物 |
[21:09] | What do you think? | 好看吗 |
[21:14] | Where’d you get those? | 你从哪儿拿到的 |
[21:16] | I found them on my dresser. | 就放在我梳妆台上的 |
[21:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:20] | Those are Dahlia’s earrings. | 那是达利娅的耳环 |
[21:23] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[21:28] | I took Dahlia’s things out of the bureau | 我把达利娅的东西从衣柜拿出来 |
[21:30] | to make room for Marisol’s clothes. | 为玛莉索的衣物腾地方 |
[21:33] | I must have dropped them while I was leaving. | 一定是走的时候忘拿了 |
[21:36] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[21:38] | It’s my fault, too. I shouldn’t have assumed. | 我也有错 我不该想当然的 |
[21:41] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[21:43] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[21:44] | Let’s just… have a lovely evening. | 让我们 度过一个美妙的夜晚吧 |
[21:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:26] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[22:28] | I can’t let the paparazzi see me. | 不能让狗仔队看到我 |
[22:31] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么不行 |
[22:33] | Because… | 因为 |
[22:35] | I can’t smile. | 我笑不出来 |
[22:37] | Of course you can. Do this. | 你当然可以 像这样 |
[22:40] | If those people see me, | 如果那些人看到我 |
[22:41] | they will know I’m not really happy, | 他们会知道我不是发自内心的高兴 |
[22:42] | and then they will talk about you. | 然后他们就会对你议论纷纷 |
[22:46] | Great. Now they’re taking pictures of my ass. | 好极了 现在他们在拍我的屁股 |
[22:52] | Why aren’t you happy? | 你为什么不高兴 |
[22:54] | I’m not respected. | 我没有得到应有的尊重 |
[22:55] | Not true. I respect you plenty. | 才没有 我很尊重你啊 |
[22:58] | Now get your butt out of this car. | 现在赶紧从车上下来 |
[23:00] | If I’m going to pretend to be your girlfriend, | 如果我要假扮你的女朋友 |
[23:02] | I have to be treated like your girlfriend. | 就得有女朋友那样的待遇 |
[23:05] | Meaning? | 意思是 |
[23:05] | When I ask for a martini, Odessa should make it for me. | 我要马提尼时 奥黛莎得帮我调一杯 |
[23:08] | Oh, give me a break! | 饶了我吧 |
[23:09] | She’s been mean to me for months. | 这几个月她对我态度一直很恶劣 |
[23:11] | She won’t cook for me or do my laundry. | 不给我做饭 也不帮我洗衣服 |
[23:13] | I haven’t said anything because I am so nice. | 我只字不提 是因为我很善解人意 |
[23:17] | Can’t you do your own laundry? | 你就不能自己洗衣服吗 |
[23:18] | That’s not the point, Alejandro. | 那不是关键 亚历翰卓 |
[23:20] | I am not downstairs anymore. I am upstairs. | 我不再是佣人了 我是主人 |
[23:22] | You shouldn’t let her humiliate me. | 你不能让她这么羞辱我 |
[23:25] | Well, what do you want me to do? | 那你想让我怎么做 |
[23:26] | Oh, I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[23:29] | I just need to know you support me. | 我只要知道你支持我就行 |
[23:31] | Fine. You have my support. | 好 我支持你 |
[23:33] | Can you smile now? | 现在你能笑了吗 |
[23:47] | I wanted to thank you again for dinner last night. | 我想再为昨天的晚餐谢谢你 |
[23:50] | Best beef Bourguignon I’ve had in years. | 那是我近几年吃过最美味的勃艮第牛肉 |
[23:52] | Just an old family recipe. | 家传食谱罢了 |
[23:54] | I can share it with you, if you’d like. | 如果你想知道的话 我可以告诉你 |
[23:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:57] | See, I thought you didn’t like me. | 我还以为你不喜欢我 |
[24:00] | Now, why would you say something like that? | 为什么这么说 |
[24:04] | You didn’t just leave those earrings on the dresser. | 你不是把那对耳环落在梳妆台上了 |
[24:07] | You wanted me to think they were a gift | 你是想让我以为那是礼物 |
[24:09] | so that I would upset Nicholas. | 好让我惹尼古拉斯不开心 |
[24:13] | Don’t bother lying. You’ll just…annoy me. | 别撒谎了 那会让我生气 |
[24:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:23] | I did it on purpose. | 我是故意的 |
[24:26] | I think you know what my next question will be. | 我想你知道我接下来要问什么 |
[24:28] | “Why?” | “为什么” |
[24:29] | I wanted you to see how he’d react. | 我想让你看看他的真实反应 |
[24:33] | Even now, the slightest reminder of her devastates him. | 即使到现在 一件小小的她的物品都能让他慌乱 |
[24:37] | Dahlia died 15 years ago. | 达利娅15年前就去世了 |
[24:40] | I think Nicholas is ready to move on. | 我想尼古拉斯准备好过新生活了 |
[24:41] | You didn’t see him with Dahlia. | 你没见过他和达利娅在一起 |
[24:43] | I know he loved her very much. | 我知道他深爱着她 |
[24:45] | He’s told me all about her. | 她所有的事 他都告诉过我 |
[24:46] | Did he mention that she committed suicide? | 他有提到过 她是自杀的吗 |
[24:55] | He didn’t tell you. | 他没告诉你 |
[24:57] | They had a terrible fight. | 他们大吵了一架 |
[25:00] | And then she threw herself off a bridge. | 然后她就从桥上跳下去了 |
[25:08] | I have a lot of unpacking to do. | 我还有很多东西要拆包 |
[25:10] | If you’ll excuse me — | 如果你不介意的话 |
[25:11] | I don’t want to hurt you, Marisol, | 我不想伤害你 玛莉索 |
[25:13] | but you need to understand — | 但你得明白 |
[25:15] | Nicholas is not ready to love again. | 尼古拉斯还没做好再爱上别人的准备 |
[25:18] | And he probably never will be. | 也许他永远都不会 |
[25:26] | Darling? | 亲爱的 |
[25:28] | Is the interview going well? | 面试顺利吗 |
[25:30] | Have you found a bodyguard yet? | 你找到保镖了吗 |
[25:31] | Oh, Evelyn, you have to meet him. | 伊芙琳 你得见见他 |
[25:32] | Tony is everything we could have asked for. | 托尼完全符合我们的要求 |
[25:35] | He worked for the Mossad. | 他以前为摩萨德[以色列情报机构]工作 |
[25:36] | He was also head of security for this Caribbean dictator. | 他还是加勒比海独裁者的安全主管 |
[25:39] | Everyone was trying to assassinate the guy… | 人人都想方设法暗杀那个独裁者 |
[25:40] | Because he’s so evil, but Tony kept him alive. | 因为他太邪恶了 但托尼一直保了他的安全 |
[25:44] | Well, that’s a good reference. | 这个推荐不错 |
[25:46] | I thought so, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[25:48] | Now, this can’t take long. | 不能占我太久时间 |
[25:49] | I have got to get a maid in here by Friday. | 我还得在星期五之前找到一个女佣 |
[25:51] | It’ll just take a second. | 用不了多久的 |
[25:53] | Tony. I would like for you to meet my wife. | 托尼 我想让你见过我的妻子 |
[26:00] | Evelyn! | 伊芙琳 |
[26:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:03] | That step is very — and with these new shoes — | 这楼梯太…还有这双新鞋 |
[26:05] | Well, it doesn’t matter. I’m Evelyn Powell. | 无所谓了 我是伊芙琳·鲍威尔 |
[26:07] | And I’m Tony Bishara, | 我是托尼·比沙拉 |
[26:08] | and I look forward to protecting you and your husband. | 我很期待能保护您和您的丈夫 |
[26:14] | And Tony will be living here? | 托尼会住在这里吗 |
[26:16] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[26:21] | Whatever makes you happy, darling. | 只要你高兴就行 亲爱的 |
[26:30] | Peri? | 佩里 |
[26:33] | Hey, you! | 你回来了 |
[26:35] | You’re in a good mood. | 你心情不错啊 |
[26:36] | That’s because I have great news and amazing news. | 因为我有个好消息 还有个更好的消息 |
[26:40] | Okay. I’m all ears. | 好的 我洗耳恭听 |
[26:41] | Well, you’re not gonna believe it, but… | 你可能会不相信 但是 |
[26:44] | Rosie’s back. | 罗西回来了 |
[26:46] | From Mexico? | 从墨西哥吗 |
[26:48] | Turns out she wasn’t… actually deported. | 原来她没有被 驱逐出境 |
[26:51] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[26:52] | Fun, huh? | 很有趣是吧 |
[26:55] | Are you ready for the amazing news? | 你准备好听更好的消息了吗 |
[26:57] | Y-yeah, I guess. I don’t know how you’re gonna top that. | 应该吧 不知道你还能告诉我什么更好的消息 |
[26:59] | Oh, I can, Spence. | 我能的 斯宾思 |
[27:02] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[27:14] | Please — turn that off. | 拜托 把水龙头关掉 |
[27:16] | I’m begging you. | 求你了 |
[27:20] | How was the charity gala? | 慈善晚宴怎么样 |
[27:22] | It was fun. But I had too much to drink. | 挺好玩的 但我喝多了 |
[27:25] | Too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[27:33] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[27:35] | I hear eggs are really good for a hangover. | 我听说鸡蛋对宿醉特别管用 |
[27:39] | And I saw you make Alejandro an omelet last week | 我看到你上周给亚历翰卓做了 |
[27:41] | with ham and cheese. | 带芝士和火腿的蛋卷 |
[27:42] | It looked fantastic. | 看起来特好吃 |
[27:45] | Can you make me one? Please? | 能麻烦你帮我做一个吗 |
[27:50] | That’s it? | 就要这个吗 |
[27:51] | Yeah. Just an omelet. | 是的 一个蛋卷就行 |
[27:58] | Odessa! | 奥黛莎 |
[28:02] | Are you making me breakfast or not? | 你到底给不给我做早饭 |
[28:05] | Not. | 不做 |
[28:08] | It isn’t my fault Alejandro picked me | 亚历翰卓选我当女友 |
[28:10] | to be his girlfriend. | 又不是我的错 |
[28:12] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:12] | And it’s silly to be jealous of me | 而且因为我去了几场 |
[28:14] | just because I’m going to some fancy parties and premieres. | 派对首映就嫉妒我也太无聊了吧 |
[28:17] | Y-you think I’m jealous? | 你觉得我是嫉妒吗 |
[28:20] | Pretending we’re a couple has been hard on me, too. | 假装情侣对我也很难的 |
[28:23] | So please — I need your support, | 所以求你了 我需要你支持 |
[28:26] | even if it’s just making me a stupid omelet. | 就算是给我做个蛋卷而已 |
[28:35] | Come on. You have to do this. | 快点 你必须做 |
[28:39] | Or Alejandro will fire you. | 要么亚历翰卓就炒了你 |
[28:41] | I’ll save him the trouble. | 那我帮他省点事 |
[28:43] | I quit! | 我辞职 |
[28:56] | Hey. You must be Zoila’s daughter. | 你好 你一定就是佐拉的女儿了 |
[28:58] | Yeah. You the new pool boy? | 对 你是新来的救生员吗 |
[29:00] | Uh, pool man. | 救生男吧 |
[29:02] | I’m Ethan. | 我是伊森 |
[29:03] | So… you still dating Richie McTrust Fund? | 你还在跟千金大少爷约会吗 |
[29:07] | His name is Remi. | 他叫雷米 |
[29:08] | And we broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[29:10] | Oh. Bummer. | 真可惜 |
[29:13] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[29:15] | Valentina! | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[29:16] | Your mother’s here. | 你妈妈来了 |
[29:21] | Guess I’ll see you around. | 那我们下次见咯 |
[29:33] | I know you’re angry with me… | 我知道你在生我气 |
[29:36] | …but can I at least have a hug? | 但起码能抱下我吧 |
[29:55] | Obviously, what I did was wrong. | 很明显 我做错了 |
[29:59] | And from the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry. | 我要诚恳地说 对不起 |
[30:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:05] | So… | 那… |
[30:07] | anything you want to say to me? | 你想跟我说什么吗 |
[30:09] | Like what? | 说什么 |
[30:11] | I thought you might want to apologize, too. | 我以为你也会想道歉 |
[30:14] | You left to Africa without telling me. | 你没跟我说就去了非洲 |
[30:15] | You came back without telling me. | 招呼也不打又回来了 |
[30:17] | I’ve been worried sick. | 我担心得不得了 |
[30:18] | Mami! If you hadn’t done what you did — | 妈妈 如果你没做那些事 |
[30:20] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:23] | Let’s call it even. | 我们扯平了 |
[30:25] | Go get your stuff. | 去拿东西吧 |
[30:26] | I’m gonna take you home. | 我带你回家 |
[30:29] | I’m not coming back home. | 我不回家 |
[30:32] | Where do you plan on staying? | 那你准备住哪里 |
[30:34] | Here. Mrs. Delatour said I could. | 这里 德拉图太太同意了 |
[30:38] | She can’t go back to that awful motel. | 她不能再住回那个破旅馆了 |
[30:41] | It’s in east L.A., which is a horrible neighborhood. | 在城东边哎 多乱啊 |
[30:44] | I live in east L.A.! | 我就住在城东边 |
[30:46] | So you know. | 那不用我说了 |
[30:50] | You really think I’m gonna let you sponge off my employer | 你真以为我会让你有家不回 |
[30:52] | when you have a nice home to go to? | 在这蹭我老板的地方吗 |
[30:54] | I’m not scared of you anymore, | 我已经不怕你了 |
[30:55] | and that means you can’t tell me what to do. | 你别想对我指手画脚 |
[30:59] | You’re absolutely right. | 很对 |
[31:02] | I can’t tell you what to do. | 我不能对你指手画脚 |
[31:03] | Finally. | 终于 |
[31:05] | But I can tell you what to do. | 但我能对你指手画脚 |
[31:08] | Tell my daughter | 告诉我女儿 |
[31:09] | there’s no longer any room in your mansion. | 你家里没房间给她住 |
[31:12] | You don’t have to listen to her. | 你不用听她的 |
[31:14] | Oh, sweetie, you may not be afraid of your mother, | 亲爱的 可能你不怕你妈妈 |
[31:17] | but I am. | 但我怕 |
[31:19] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[31:20] | I can take care of myself! | 我能照顾好自己 |
[31:23] | Now where are you going?! | 你要去哪里 |
[31:25] | To live my life! | 过我自己的生活 |
[31:26] | Which is no longer any of your business. | 再也不关你的事了 |
[31:34] | She quit?! What did you say to her?! | 她辞职了吗 你跟她说什么了 |
[31:37] | I barely said anything. | 什么都没说 |
[31:38] | And she started acting all crazy. | 她自己像发了疯一样 |
[31:40] | I think she’s been drinking again. | 我觉得她又开始酗酒了 |
[31:41] | Ohh, this is not good, Carmen. | 这样可不好 卡门 |
[31:44] | Don’t be such a drama queen. We can hire somebody else. | 别大惊小怪的 我们还能请别人 |
[31:46] | Are you insane?! | 你疯了吗 |
[31:48] | We sleep in different rooms! We lead separate lives! | 我们分房睡觉 各不相干 |
[31:51] | How long do you think it will take someone | 你觉得别人会花多久 |
[31:52] | to figure out this is a fake relationship? | 发现我们是假情侣 |
[31:54] | But if we don’t hire a maid, | 但如果不请女佣 |
[31:56] | who’s gonna clean up around here? | 谁来打扫房间 |
[32:03] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[32:04] | I’m upstairs now! I’m gonna be your wife! | 我现在是主人了 要当你老婆了 |
[32:06] | Lots of wives clean. | 很多老婆都打扫的 |
[32:07] | In Beverly Hills? | 在比佛利山庄吗 |
[32:09] | What’s the big deal? You used to be the maid. | 有什么关系 你以前也是佣人 |
[32:12] | And I sucked. | 不合格的佣人 |
[32:13] | Well, you should’ve thought of that | 那你在惹毛奥黛莎之前 |
[32:14] | before you pissed off Odessa. | 就该想到 |
[32:26] | The gunmen! | 枪手 |
[32:28] | – What about them? – They’re here. I saw them. | -怎么了 -他们在这 我看见了 |
[32:31] | No. | 不 |
[32:32] | You just had a bad dream. | 只是恶梦而已 |
[32:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:37] | I told you this would happen | 我就说了把埃塞俄比亚菜 |
[32:38] | if you mixed Ethiopian food with Percocet. | 和扑热息痛混在一起吃会这样 |
[32:52] | I heard someone scream. | 我听到有人在喊 |
[32:54] | Mr. Powell had a nightmare. | 鲍威尔先生做恶梦了 |
[32:57] | Are you okay? | 您还好吗 |
[32:58] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[33:00] | Darling, I’m gonna go down to the kitchen | 亲爱的 我下楼去厨房给你 |
[33:01] | and fix you some warm milk. | 热一杯牛奶吧 |
[33:03] | Will you be all right until I get back? | 我回来之前你乖乖的好吗 |
[33:07] | Oh, for god’s sake, just say yes. | 天呐 你答应一声就好 |
[33:10] | Yes. | 好的 |
[33:22] | You shouldn’t worry about Mr. Powell. | 您不必担心鲍威尔先生的 |
[33:24] | He’ll be fine. It’ll just take a while. | 他会没事的 过段时间就好了 |
[33:26] | That is why I do worry. | 这正是我担心的 |
[33:28] | My husband is greedy and conniving | 我丈夫贪得无厌 放任自流 |
[33:31] | and lecherous and profane, | 好色又世俗 |
[33:33] | and he is also the most fascinating man I have ever known. | 他也是我认识的最迷人的男人 |
[33:37] | That’s why I’ve been able to love him | 所以我在最艰难的时刻 |
[33:38] | through the most trying of times. | 也能一直爱着他 |
[33:39] | But this robbery has revealed a new side to Adrian, | 但这次抢劫让艾德里安暴露出了另一面 |
[33:43] | and it frightens me, | 吓到了我 |
[33:43] | because there’s one thing that I cannot tolerate… | 因为我有一件事无法容忍 |
[33:48] | and that is weakness. | 就是软弱 |
[33:51] | I know this is a difficult time for you. | 我知道您现在不容易 |
[33:53] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来了 |
[33:55] | So if there is anything I can do to help you… | 要是有什么能帮上忙的… |
[34:02] | Just try to wear a shirt. | 尽量穿件衬衣吧 |
[34:22] | I know Dahlia killed herself. | 我知道达利娅自杀的事了 |
[34:27] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[34:30] | W– you know, it’s not something… I like to talk about. | 这件事我不太愿意谈 |
[34:34] | But… we’re going to be married. | 可是 我们都要结婚了 |
[34:37] | Yeah, and– and I was– | 是的 我本来… |
[34:38] | I was gonna tell you, like, when– | 我本来准备在合适的时… |
[34:40] | When what? When– when there was a lull in the conversation? | 什么合适时候 没话说的时候吗 |
[34:45] | I never told you | 没跟你说实话 |
[34:45] | ’cause I was worried I’d scare you off. | 是因为我怕吓着你 |
[34:48] | My wife killed herself. | 我妻子自杀身亡 |
[34:51] | Some people hear that, they… | 有些人听到这件事时 他们 |
[34:54] | They assume I’m to blame. | 他们认为是我的错 |
[34:56] | They wonder if I did everything I could to help her. | 他们揣测我是否尽了最大的努力去帮助她 |
[35:00] | Sometimes I wonder if maybe they’re right. | 有时候 我想他们可能是对的 |
[35:07] | You know what? We don’t have to keep talking about this. | 我们没必要继续这个话题了 |
[35:10] | I’m good… | 我没事 |
[35:12] | as long as you promise me– no more secrets. | 只要你向我保证 有事不要再瞒着我 |
[35:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:26] | So, um… | 话说回来 |
[35:28] | how’d you hear about Dahlia? | 你是怎么知道达利娅的事的 |
[35:31] | Opal told me. | 奥珀尔告诉我的 |
[35:32] | And I’m glad she did. | 她这么做我很高兴 |
[35:34] | I think it was good for us to talk about this. | 我觉得我和她能坐下来聊聊挺好的 |
[35:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:40] | We must find a way to thank her. | 得想办法好好谢谢她 |
[35:47] | I can take all of this and give you 40 grand for it. | 这批货加起来 我给四万 |
[35:54] | But this, I can’t take. | 但这一件 我收不了 |
[35:56] | It’s too valuable– too hot to handle. | 它太值钱了 太惹眼 没法出手 |
[35:59] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[36:01] | We have enough for what we need to do. | 这些钱对我们来说足够了 |
[36:14] | Thanks, man. | 多谢了 老兄 |
[36:20] | This is for you, ma’am. | 这是给您的 女士 |
[36:23] | Wear it well. | 戴上它吧 |
[36:39] | Mijo! De verdad! | 儿子 说真的 |
[36:40] | You can’t just throw your toys down! | 你不能就这么把玩具给扔了 |
[36:42] | – You’ve got to– – Hey. I got you something, buddy. | -你得 -我给你带了点东西 小兄弟 |
[37:06] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[37:08] | A peace offering. | 和解礼物 |
[37:12] | Come on. I want you to stay. | 别这样 我希望你留下来 |
[37:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:16] | So I can make you omelets and wash your clothes? | 我好帮你做蛋卷 洗衣服吗 |
[37:19] | Damn it, Odessa! I don’t understand why you’re so angry! | 该死 奥黛莎 你干嘛发这么大火 |
[37:21] | What is going on with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[37:22] | Oh, finally! You ask. | 终于 你算是开口问了 |
[37:24] | Every night, you come home from your fancy parties | 每天晚上 你从那些花哨的聚会上回来 |
[37:27] | and tell me all about the stars you met and what they wore. | 对我大谈特谈见到的明星和他们的穿着 |
[37:29] | – And that upsets you? – No! | -这让你不高兴了 -不是这个 |
[37:31] | I’m happy for what has happened to you. | 我为你身上发生的事感到高兴 |
[37:35] | But when you’re done telling me about your fancy new life, | 但是当你说完你的新生活后 |
[37:37] | you go back to your room. | 你就径直回房去了 |
[37:39] | You don’t think to ask how my day was. | 也不问问我这一天过得怎么样 |
[37:41] | That’s not true. | 才不是 |
[37:45] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[37:47] | Alejandro can treat me like the help. | 亚历翰卓可以把我当下人使唤 |
[37:50] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[37:53] | But you… | 可你 |
[37:57] | I thought I mattered to you. | 我还以为我在你心里是有地位的 |
[38:00] | Of course you do. | 你当然有地位了 |
[38:02] | Odessa. | 奥黛莎 |
[38:07] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:14] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[38:18] | Maybe I will stay. | 或许我会留下来 |
[38:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:24] | I bought you vodka. | 我给你买了伏特加 |
[38:25] | How about I make us some martinis | 要不我来调些马提尼 |
[38:28] | and you can tell me all about your day? | 你跟我好好说说过得怎么样 |
[38:30] | It was the same as every other day. | 哪天不是一样 |
[38:32] | We’re low on detergent. Don’t be stupid. | 我们快没清洁剂了 别傻了 |
[38:38] | And, yeah, that whole time, | 是啊 那段时间 |
[38:41] | Peri and I thought you were back in Mexico. | 佩里跟我都以为你被遣送回墨西哥了 |
[38:44] | When you didn’t come see me, I wasn’t sure | 你没来看我 我都不确定 |
[38:46] | if maybe it was… you who reported me. | 告发我的人 会不会是你 |
[38:49] | Rosie. | 罗西 |
[38:50] | You were so angry with me when I wouldn’t marry you. | 我不肯嫁给你时 你发那么大的火 |
[38:53] | I was devastated. I wasn’t angry. | 我那是悲痛欲绝 并没有生你的气 |
[38:57] | Could it have been Mrs. Peri? | 会不会是佩里太太告发的我 |
[39:00] | No. She doesn’t know anything about us. | 不会 她根本不知道我们之间的事 |
[39:03] | So… you two are still married? | 这么说 你们还是夫妻 |
[39:06] | You have to understand– | 你得理解 |
[39:09] | I thought you were never coming back. | 我以为你再也回不来了 |
[39:14] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[39:16] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[39:19] | But the thing is… | 但问题是… |
[39:24] | …Peri is gonna have a baby. | 佩里怀孕了 |
[39:27] | No. No. | 不 不要这样 |
[39:29] | This is a complication. | 虽然情况复杂 |
[39:30] | We can still find a way to be together. | 但我们还是可以想办法在一起 |
[39:40] | All those months in detention, I thought about you. | 被拘留了那么长时间 我一直想着你 |
[39:44] | I asked God if it was okay | 我虔诚地向上帝祈求 |
[39:46] | to break his laws and be with you. | 能否通融一下 让我和你在一起 |
[39:52] | He has finally answered me, and… | 他最终回应了我 但是… |
[39:55] | This time, I must listen. | 这次 我不能再不听他的劝诫了 |
[39:57] | Can we talk about this? Please! I love you so much! | 不能谈谈吗 求你了 我是真心爱你的 |
[40:00] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[40:04] | So much more than I should have. | 只不过爱过了头 |
[40:13] | I’m glad we could fit you in today. | 很高兴今天可以安排上你 |
[40:14] | What’s the emergency? | 有什么紧急状况吗 |
[40:17] | I need to get pregnant– now. | 我得怀上孩子 立刻 |
[40:32] | I-I just talked to my mom. | 我刚才和我妈聊过 |
[40:33] | She told me what happened with Zoila. | 她把佐拉的事跟我说了 |
[40:34] | If you hadn’t told anyone I was back– | 要是你不把我回来的事告诉别人… |
[40:36] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[40:37] | I’m sorry, but… I was just worried about you. | 我很抱歉 但 我只是担心你 |
[40:41] | Look, I can’t talk. I got a job interview. | 我不能聊了 等下还有个面试 |
[40:45] | I-I-I know we fought a lot those last couple of weeks, | 我知道最近几周我们吵了很多架 |
[40:48] | but– but that doesn’t mean that we ha– | 但 但这并不代表我们 |
[40:49] | Yeah. It does. | 不 已经没法挽回了 |
[40:53] | I’m sorry. Now I really have to go. | 抱歉 我真的得挂了 |
[41:01] | Hi, there. I understand you’re looking for a maid? | 您好 请问是您要聘佣人吗 |
[41:06] | Well, you sounded less attractive on the phone. | 电话里听上去可没真人这么漂亮 |
[41:10] | Well, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[41:23] | Marisol offered to help me with my English homework later. | 玛莉索答应待会教我写英文作业 |
[41:27] | Did she? | 是吗 |
[41:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:30] | She’s very nice. | 她人真好 |
[41:37] | Well, don’t get too attached to her. | 别太依恋她 |
[41:41] | She’s not gonna be here much longer. | 她在这里待不了多久的 |