时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Are you saying that my client is the father? – No. | -你是说我的委托人是孩子的父亲吗 -不是 |
[00:04] | He knows who is, and they are very close. | 他知道是谁 而他们非常亲密 |
[00:07] | Do you know who they’re talking about? | 你知道他们说的是谁吗 |
[00:09] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[00:10] | Marisol, Michael Stappord | 玛莉索 迈克尔·斯塔普德 |
[00:11] | is going to get a phone call very soon. | 很快会接到一个电话 |
[00:13] | Do me a favor and listen to it, okay? | 帮我个忙 偷听好吗 |
[00:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[00:16] | I caught Marisol eavesdropping. | 我发现玛莉索在偷听 |
[00:18] | I want you to keep an eye on her. | 我要你盯着点她 |
[00:19] | See what she’s up to. | 看看她有什么企图 |
[00:22] | You didn’t call an ambulance? | 您没有叫救护车吗 |
[00:23] | That woman is evil, and I want to see her punished. | 那女人是邪魔 我想让她受到惩罚 |
[00:26] | She will be. | 她会的 |
[00:27] | Mr. Spence? I want you to leave your wife. | 斯宾思先生 我希望你离开你妻子 |
[00:30] | I have this maid. | 我有个女佣 |
[00:31] | And I want to do something nice for her. | 我想为她做点好事 |
[00:32] | I’m gonna fly to Mexico and go get her little boy. | 我要飞去墨西哥接她儿子 |
[00:35] | Genevieve and I have been spending | 吉纳维芙和我最近 |
[00:36] | a lot of time together lately, and, uh, | 一直在一起共度时光 |
[00:38] | I asked her to marry me. | 我向她求婚了 |
[00:39] | I will not bless that man. | 我不会祝福那个男人 |
[00:41] | Why don’t you just shut up?! | 你为什么就不能闭嘴 |
[00:43] | Since when are you such a fan of Scott’s? | 你什么时候迷上斯科特了 |
[00:45] | Well, I’ve gotten to know him these last few days, | 这几天我有机会了解他 |
[00:47] | and we’ve become close. | 我们变得很亲密 |
[00:48] | Then maybe you can do me a favor. | 这样的话 也许你能帮我个忙 |
[00:50] | Alejandro– | 亚历翰卓 |
[00:52] | He doesn’t want to date you anymore. | 他不想再跟你交往了 |
[00:54] | So Alejandro Rubio is into guys? | 亚历翰卓·卢比奥是个同性恋 |
[00:57] | How soon before the story hits the press? | 这事还需要多久才能上新闻 |
[01:07] | Why do we come here? | 我们为什么来这里 |
[01:08] | These prices are ridiculous. | 价格贵死了 |
[01:11] | I’ll need to borrow money. | 我要借钱 |
[01:12] | Again? | 又借吗 |
[01:14] | It’s not my fault I’m broke. | 破产了又不能怪我 |
[01:15] | But it’s your fault I’m broke. | 但我破产了全怪你 |
[01:16] | Oh, Rosie, loosen up the purse strings, for god sake. | 罗西 拜托 你就别把钱包捂得那么紧了 |
[01:23] | So, Carmen, how’s your love life? | 卡门 你的感情生活怎么样 |
[01:25] | – Don’t ask. – What about Sam? | -别问了 -山姆呢 |
[01:27] | I thought you loved him. | 我觉得你爱他 |
[01:28] | I do. | 是啊 |
[01:29] | So why aren’t you seeing him? | 那你为什么不和他约会 |
[01:30] | We had a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[01:32] | And he went away. | 所以他离开了 |
[01:34] | Why not call him? | 为什么不打电话给他 |
[01:35] | He should call me. | 他该打给我 |
[01:36] | He knows I’m busy with my career. | 他知道我忙于事业 |
[01:38] | And why are we talking about my love life? | 为什么我们要聊我的感情生活 |
[01:40] | There is a guy sitting over there | 那边坐着个男人 |
[01:42] | who is staring at you. | 一直盯着你看 |
[01:46] | He’s not really my type. | 他不是我喜欢的类型 |
[01:48] | But… | 但是 |
[01:50] | Come here. | 过来吧 |
[01:51] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[01:53] | If I flirt with him, | 如果我和他调情 |
[01:54] | maybe he’ll pay for lunch. | 也许他会请我们吃这顿午餐 |
[01:56] | But if you’re not into him– | 但是如果你不喜欢他 |
[01:58] | – Let her work her magic. – Okay. | -让她施展魔法吧 -好 |
[02:02] | I’m Zach Fowler. | 我是扎克·富勒 |
[02:04] | These are my friends– Marisol and Rosie. | 她们是我的朋友 玛莉索和罗西 |
[02:06] | – And I am– – Carmen Luna. | -我是 -卡门·卢娜 |
[02:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:09] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[02:11] | Oh, I’m a reporter. | 我是记者 |
[02:12] | I work for “Celebrity Dirt.” | 我为”名人丑事”写稿 |
[02:14] | That trashy internet site? | 那个八卦网站吗 |
[02:16] | Don’t hate me ’cause I’m slimy. | 别因为我谄媚就恨我 |
[02:18] | So why would you recognize me? | 你怎么认出我来的 |
[02:20] | I’m not a celebrity… yet. | 我不是名人 目前还不是 |
[02:22] | You’re Alejandro Rubio’s maid. | 你是亚历翰卓·卢比奥的女佣 |
[02:24] | I’ve taken pictures of you coming out of his house. | 我拍到过你从他家走出来的照片 |
[02:27] | Hey, for all you know, I’m his girlfriend. | 说不定我是他的女友呢 |
[02:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:31] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[02:33] | We both know he doesn’t swing that way. | 我们都知道他不喜欢女性 |
[02:43] | Well, am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[02:44] | Is Alejandro Rubio gay? | 亚历翰卓·卢比奥是同性恋吗 |
[02:48] | You know what? I’m not really hungry anymore. | 我突然不觉得饿了 |
[02:50] | Rosie? | 罗西 |
[02:52] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[02:53] | Come on, Carmen. | 来吧 卡门 |
[02:55] | We’ve been told that he broke up with his boyfriend. | 听说他和男朋友分手了 |
[02:57] | Just say, “No comment.” | 说”无可奉告”就好 |
[02:59] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[03:00] | We just need confirmation. | 我们只需要你证实 |
[03:01] | No comment… | 无可奉告 |
[03:03] | Naturally, we’d pay you. | 当然 我们会付你钱 |
[03:05] | As much as $10,000. | 多达一万块的情报费 |
[03:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:14] | And all you’d have to do | 你只需要 |
[03:17] | is tell us the truth. | 告诉我们真相 |
[03:20] | Carmen, let’s go. | 卡门 走吧 |
[03:22] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[04:15] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[04:17] | – You scared me. – I’m sorry. | -你吓坏我了 -对不起 |
[04:20] | I thought I was being molested. | 我还以为我被骚扰了 |
[04:22] | Well, normally I wouldn’t presume, | 一般情况下我不会推测 |
[04:23] | but you were having an erotic dream. | 但你刚才做了个春梦 |
[04:26] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[04:32] | So… | 那 |
[04:34] | Now that you’re up… so to speak, | 可以说 现在你起来了 |
[04:36] | would you like to… | 你想不想 |
[04:38] | No, I’m not in the mood. | 不想 我没有性致 |
[04:40] | That’s not what your body says. | 你的身体可不是这样表示的 |
[04:42] | I was dreaming of our stock portfolio. | 我梦到了我们的股票投资组合 |
[04:44] | Ibm hit a 52-week high. | 国际商业机器公司达到了52周以来的最高点 |
[04:46] | I almost climaxed. | 我差点高潮 |
[04:47] | Please, don’t make jokes. | 别开玩笑了 |
[04:49] | Not about this. | 特别是这种事 |
[04:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:56] | Who were you really dreaming of? | 你到底梦到了谁 |
[04:59] | Who do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:02] | I’m so glad she’s dead. | 她死了我真高兴 |
[05:11] | She was offered how much?! | 记者提供给她多少钱 |
[05:13] | The reporter will give Carmen $10,000 to out Alejandro. | 如果卡门爆料亚历翰卓 记者会给她一万块 |
[05:17] | I hope she told him to slither back to his swamp. | 希望她告诉那记者滚回老家去 |
[05:20] | Carmen’s broke. | 卡门破产了 |
[05:21] | I think she may be considering it. | 我觉得她可能在考虑 |
[05:23] | Well, it’s not right. | 那样不对 |
[05:25] | And the people we work for deserve our discretion. | 我们应当为雇主保密 |
[05:28] | Really? You’d turn down $10,000 for a few family secrets? | 真的吗 你会为了保护一些家庭秘密拒绝一万块 |
[05:32] | I would. And the stuff that I have on the Delatours | 我会的 我知道的德拉图一家的料 |
[05:34] | is worth twice that. | 值两万呢 |
[05:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:38] | They have skeletons in their basement? Closet. | -他们的地下室里有骨架吗 -是衣柜 |
[05:38] | skeletons in closet意为不可告人的秘密 | |
[05:41] | How do you bury skeletons in a closet? | 衣柜里怎么埋骨架啊 |
[05:45] | So the Delatours have secrets? | 德拉图一家有秘密吗 |
[05:47] | Last week, we had this ugly family get-together. | 上周 我们举行了一次难堪的家庭小聚会 |
[05:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[05:52] | Remi punched his father in the face. | 雷米冲他爸爸脸上打了一拳 |
[05:55] | – No! – Oh, yeah. | -不 -就是这样 |
[05:57] | Phillipe was being a jerk, and Remi lost it. | 菲利普表现得很混蛋 雷米失控了 |
[05:59] | I’ve never seen him so angry. | 我从没见过他那么生气 |
[06:01] | And then this weird thing happened. | 然后发生了一件怪事 |
[06:04] | Remi whispered something to his dad, | 雷米对他爸爸小声说了几句话 |
[06:06] | and Phillipe went white as a sheet. | 菲利普的脸变得煞白 |
[06:10] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候发生的 |
[06:11] | Last Friday. Why? | 上周五 怎么了 |
[06:14] | – No reason. Just– – Zoila! | -没什么 只是 -佐拉 |
[06:17] | What?! | 什么事 |
[06:19] | I found a gray hair! | 我发现了一根白头发 |
[06:21] | So? | 所以呢 |
[06:22] | It’s in my wig. I’m confused. | 它在我的假发里 我搞不明白了 |
[06:27] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:29] | – Bye. – We’ll see you later. | -再见 -回头见 |
[06:32] | Rosie? | 罗西 |
[06:34] | This is Phillipe, right? | 这是菲利普 对吧 |
[06:35] | Mm-hmm. Yes it is. | 对 没错 |
[06:38] | I hate to admit it, but he is handsome. | 我真不想承认 但他真够帅的 |
[06:42] | As the devil. | 非常帅 |
[06:54] | I worry about you. | 我担心你 |
[06:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:59] | You’re so lonely. | 你好孤单 |
[07:01] | I am? | 是吗 |
[07:02] | It’s sad. | 真可悲 |
[07:04] | You never go out. | 你不出门 |
[07:05] | You never date. | 你不约会 |
[07:06] | I think it’s time for you to kick that closet door open | 我觉得你该勇敢出柜 |
[07:08] | and let the world know you’re a happy gay boy. | 让大家知道你是个快乐的同性恋 |
[07:12] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[07:13] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[07:15] | You can finally be yourself. | 你可以做回自己 |
[07:17] | Meet guys. Have a life. | 和男人约会 好好享受生活 |
[07:19] | And risk my career? | 拿我的事业冒险吗 |
[07:20] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:25] | Well… | 那 |
[07:27] | What if people find out the truth somehow? | 如果人们得知了真相怎么办 |
[07:30] | Um, you can handle that, right? | 你能应付 对吧 |
[07:34] | No. | 不能 |
[07:35] | – You see, I bet you could. – I couldn’t. | -我敢肯定你能 -我不能 |
[07:37] | – You’re so strong. – Not really. | -你那么强壮 -不算啦 |
[07:39] | – I’ll bet ya. – Carmen! | -肯定能的 -卡门 |
[07:41] | If people found out I was gay, I would be devastated. | 如果人们知道我是同性恋 我就会完蛋 |
[07:43] | Only at first. | 一开始是会这样 |
[07:45] | But then you’ll live your life like an openly gay man. | 不过后来你就会像一个公开的同性恋那样享受生活 |
[07:48] | And you can go to bars and clubs. | 你可以去酒吧 俱乐部 |
[07:49] | And before you know it, | 还没等你反应过来 |
[07:50] | you’ll be the belle of the balls… ball. | 你就会成为舞会女王 之王 |
[07:53] | Ball. | 之王 |
[07:56] | Why are you asking me this? | 你为什么问我这个 |
[07:58] | No reason. | 没原因啦 |
[08:02] | Have you heard something? | 你听说了什么吗 |
[08:04] | Are people talking about me? | 人们在讨论我吗 |
[08:06] | Why are you getting upset? | 你为什么生气了 |
[08:08] | We were having such a fun talk about you being lonely. | 我们刚才聊你孤独聊得多开心啊 |
[08:12] | Well, maybe I am a bit isolated. | 也许我是有点孤单 |
[08:14] | But that’s the price I pay for success. | 但这是我为成功付出的代价 |
[08:16] | But you don’t have to choose between work and a relationship. | 但你不必在工作和感情之间进行选择 |
[08:19] | Sometimes you do. | 有时候你得选 |
[08:20] | I put my career first. | 我把事业放在第一位 |
[08:23] | Come on. You of all people should understand. | 你应该最了解了 |
[08:26] | That’s why I know you’re gonna make it. | 所以我知道你肯定能成功 |
[08:27] | You’re just like me. | 你和我一样 |
[08:29] | You need success more than you need love. | 需要成功多过爱情 |
[08:42] | You’re back! | 你回来了 |
[08:43] | I didn’t expect you until noon. | 我还以为你中午才到 |
[08:45] | My flight got in early. | 我的航班提早抵达了 |
[08:47] | Where’s Peri? | 佩里在哪儿 |
[08:48] | She’s still at work. | 她还在工作 |
[08:49] | And the baby? | 孩子呢 |
[08:50] | – He’s asleep. – So… | -他在睡觉 -那么… |
[08:53] | we’re alone? | 就咱俩吗 |
[08:55] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[09:02] | God, I’ve missed kissing you. | 天呐 我好怀念亲你的感觉 |
[09:04] | Oh, me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:06] | Were you surprised to get my call? | 你接到我的电话惊讶吗 |
[09:08] | – Yeah. What changed your mind? – It doesn’t matter. | -是 你怎么改主意了 -那不重要 |
[09:13] | The good news is that | 好消息是 |
[09:15] | we can be together now, | 我们现在可以在一起了 |
[09:16] | and I don’t have to feel guilty about loving you. | 而我不必为爱你而感到愧疚 |
[09:19] | Or… | 或者 |
[09:23] | Rosie Falta, will you do me the honor… | 罗西·法尔塔 你能不能答应我 |
[09:25] | – No! No! No! – I know what you’re thinking. | -不不不 -我知道你的想法 |
[09:28] | You’re thinking that this is too fast. | 你觉得这太快了 |
[09:29] | That’s not what I’m thinking. | 我不是那么想的 |
[09:30] | But I can be divorced from Peri within the month. | 但我不出这个月就能和佩里离婚 |
[09:32] | – So… – I said no! | -所以… -我说了不行 |
[09:34] | – Damn it! – What’s with the violence? | -该死 -干嘛打人啊 |
[09:36] | – You can’t propose now. – Why not? | -你现在不能求婚 -为什么不行 |
[09:38] | I’m sweating like a pig. | 我浑身是汗 |
[09:40] | I got baby spit on my top… | 宝宝还吐在了我的衣服上 |
[09:41] | and I’m pretty sure I smell like bug spray. | 而且我闻着肯定像杀虫剂的味道 |
[09:45] | Oh, is that what that is? | 是因为这个吗 |
[09:46] | I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life. | 我想将此刻铭记终生 |
[09:49] | I want to look nice for it. | 我想让自己看起来美美的 |
[09:51] | I want it to be romantic. | 我希望那是浪漫的 |
[09:55] | I’m asking you to spend all of eternity with me. | 我要你和我共度余生 |
[09:58] | The fact that I’m willing to do that | 我愿意在你最狼狈时 |
[09:59] | when, quite frankly, you’ve never looked worse… | 求婚这一事实 |
[10:00] | seems very romantic to me. | 在我看来很浪漫 |
[10:09] | No. | 不行 |
[10:11] | I have to put it on a chain so Mrs. Peri doesn’t see. | 我得把它挂在项链上 这样佩里太太就看不见了 |
[10:15] | Wear it any place you like. | 随你戴在哪儿 |
[10:15] | I’ll still be the happiest man on earth. | 我仍然是世上最幸福的男人 |
[10:21] | Those–those bugs you’ve killed… | 你杀死的那些虫子… |
[10:24] | They really put up a fight, huh? | 它们奋勇抗争了一番吧 |
[10:26] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[10:43] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[10:45] | Obviously. | 显然是的 |
[10:46] | I was waiting to make sure we had the house to ourselves. | 我一直等到屋里只有我俩 |
[10:50] | You gonna hit me again? | 你还要打我吗 |
[10:52] | No. | 不要 |
[10:53] | Good. ‘Cause next time I’ll hit back. | 很好 因为下次我会反击的 |
[10:58] | You should ditch the smile. | 你不该笑了 |
[11:00] | I’m about to call the police. | 我要报警 |
[11:03] | And you’ll tell them what? | 你要和他们说什么 |
[11:05] | You killed Flora Hernandez. | 你杀了芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯 |
[11:08] | What a stupid thing to say. | 你这样说真是愚蠢 |
[11:09] | There’s a tape, dad. I saw it. | 有录像带 爸爸 我看了 |
[11:12] | A tape of what? | 什么内容的录像带 |
[11:14] | Flora telling your lawyer that you raped her. | 芙罗拉和你的律师说你强奸了她 |
[11:17] | He offers her money. She wants more. | 他给了她钱 她想要更多 |
[11:19] | Now that’s a negotiation. | 那是在谈判 |
[11:21] | Not murder. | 不是谋杀 |
[11:22] | She then told your lawyer she was pregnant with my child. | 她随后和你的律师说 她怀了我的孩子 |
[11:26] | She was killed two days later. | 她在两天后被杀害 |
[11:30] | You did it. | 是你干的 |
[11:31] | I know you did. | 我知道是你干的 |
[11:35] | Do you really want to think | 你真的想认为 |
[11:36] | that your own father is capable of murder? | 你的亲生父亲会杀人吗 |
[11:41] | I don’t want to. | 我不希望 |
[11:43] | That young woman was an extortionist. | 那个年轻的女人四处敲诈 |
[11:46] | I’m sure there were… | 肯定有… |
[11:48] | many people who wanted her dead. | 很多人希望她死 |
[11:51] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[11:52] | It was a coincidence she died? We just lucked out? | 她死只是巧合吗 咱们是走运了吗 |
[11:56] | I’d hate to say it that way, | 我不愿意那么讲 |
[11:58] | but yes. | 但的确如此 |
[12:00] | You swear to me | 你向我发誓 |
[12:02] | you didn’t kill her? | 你没杀她 |
[12:07] | You know I didn’t. | 你知道不是我干的 |
[12:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:20] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:23] | I can only imagine what you’ve been going through. | 我难以想象你经历的痛苦 |
[12:29] | So–so what about the tape then? | 那录像带怎么回事 |
[12:31] | Flora said you raped her. | 芙罗拉说你强奸了她 |
[12:33] | Were you aware that Flora was a prostitute? | 你知道芙罗拉是个妓女吗 |
[12:37] | Not while I was dating her. No, obviously. | 我和她约会时不知道 显然不知道 |
[12:40] | She was a… gift from Adrian Powell. | 她是艾德里安·鲍威尔送的一份礼物 |
[12:46] | And when I introduced myself, she realized I was your father. | 我自我介绍时 她意识到我是你父亲 |
[12:49] | She refused to sleep with me. | 她拒绝和我上床 |
[12:52] | So what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[12:54] | Well, she was a whore. | 她是个妓女 |
[12:57] | Whores can’t say no. | 妓女不能拒绝接客 |
[13:11] | I need to do something good. | 我需要做些好事 |
[13:14] | Something meaningful with my life. | 做些有意义的事 |
[13:15] | But I’ll never be able to do that here. | 但在这儿 我永远做不到 |
[13:17] | I’ve got to get away from my family, you know? | 我要脱离我的家庭 你知道吗 |
[13:20] | Did something happen? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:23] | And I wish I could tell you about it. I really do. But… | 我希望我能告诉你 真的 但 |
[13:26] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[13:29] | It’s messed up. | 全乱套了 |
[13:32] | So what are you trying to tell me? | 那你想告诉我什么 |
[13:33] | Are you going away? | 你要离开吗 |
[13:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:39] | And there’s something I need to ask you. | 我需要问你一件事 |
[13:48] | “Hope and medicine”? | 《医学唤起希望》 |
[13:50] | It’s a group of doctors who go to third world countries | 有一队医生准备去第三世界国家 |
[13:52] | and set up clinics and hospitals. | 建立诊所和医院 |
[13:54] | But Remi’s not a doctor. | 但雷米不是医生啊 |
[13:56] | They need assistants, and he’s got a year of pre-med. | 他们需要助手 而且他已经读了一年医学预科 |
[13:59] | And when would he leave? | 他什么时候动身 |
[14:01] | If they approve his application, | 如果他通过申请 |
[14:02] | he’ll leave for Africa on Friday. | 星期五就去非洲 |
[14:05] | I must say, I am impressed. | 我必须要说 我很感动 |
[14:09] | I didn’t know Remi was such a humanitarian. | 我不知道雷米原来这么有人道主义精神 |
[14:16] | What? | 怎么 |
[14:20] | He wants me to go with him. | 他想让我和他一起去 |
[14:21] | Ha! No. | 不行 |
[14:24] | He could be gone for a year. | 他可能要去一年 |
[14:26] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[14:28] | He said he loves me. | 他说他爱我 |
[14:30] | Well, he can love you when he gets back. | 他可以回来接着爱你 |
[14:32] | He’s trying to do something important with his life, | 他想做一些重要的事 |
[14:34] | and I want to help him. | 我想帮他 |
[14:35] | And what about the important things | 那你生命中 |
[14:36] | you’re trying to do with your life? | 那些重要的事怎么办 |
[14:38] | They don’t seem that important without him. | 没了他 那些事都没那么重要了 |
[14:40] | I absolutely forbid it. | 我绝不允许你去 |
[14:42] | I’m not asking for permission. | 我不是让你批准 |
[14:44] | I’m telling you what my decision is. | 只是在告诉你我的决定 |
[14:47] | So help me, Valentina! | 你敢去 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[14:49] | Yell all you want. My bags are already packed. | 随便你怎么喊 我已经打包好行李了 |
[14:59] | Can I pay you a compliment? | 我可以赞美你一句吗 |
[15:01] | Why stop with just one? | 为什么不多赞美几句 |
[15:03] | You are absolutely glowing. | 你真是容光焕发 |
[15:06] | That’s why I like being in love. | 所以我才喜欢谈恋爱 |
[15:07] | It’s so good for my skin. | 对我的皮肤有好处 |
[15:09] | I am thrilled that you and Phillipe | 你和菲利普又在一起了 |
[15:11] | are getting back together. | 我真高兴 |
[15:13] | Is he your favorite of all my husbands? | 我所有的丈夫中你最喜欢他吗 |
[15:15] | Well, he’s definitely in the top three. | 绝对排在前三 |
[15:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:19] | Because I need a favor. | 因为我想你帮我个小忙 |
[15:21] | Is there any way we could have our engagement party here? | 我们可以在你家办订婚派对吗 |
[15:25] | Here? | 这里 |
[15:26] | I know it’s a lot to ask, | 我知道这个请求很过分 |
[15:28] | but Zoila doesn’t approve of this marriage. | 但佐拉不赞成我和他结婚 |
[15:32] | There’s also been some tension between Phillipe and Remi. | 菲利普和雷米的关系又有点紧张 |
[15:36] | Having the party here | 在这里办派对 |
[15:37] | would make life less stressful for everyone. | 可以缓解一下大家的压力 |
[15:40] | Almost everyone. | 除了我 |
[15:42] | No. You would not have to do a thing, | 不 你什么事都不用做 |
[15:44] | and Phillipe will foot the bill. | 菲利普会负责全部费用 |
[15:48] | Well, it is a special occasion. | 这的确是个特别的场合 |
[15:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:52] | Ah! Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 太谢谢你了 |
[15:57] | So what’s it like the second time around? | 第二次是什么感觉 |
[16:00] | What do you mean? | 指哪方面 |
[16:01] | You know, is the passion still there? | 你懂的 激情仍在吗 |
[16:03] | Is–is it just comfortable? | 还是相敬如宾呢 |
[16:06] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[16:07] | Phillipe can’t keep his hands off me. | 菲利普一直对我摸来摸去的 |
[16:10] | Really? At his age? | 真的吗 他都这把年纪了 |
[16:13] | He’s like some insatiable tiger. | 他就像贪得无厌的猛虎 |
[16:16] | Ripping my clothes off. | 扯掉我的衣服 |
[16:18] | Taking me on the floor. | 把我推倒在地上 |
[16:21] | I don’t see why feminists complain so much. | 我真不知道女权主义者为什么总是抱怨 |
[16:24] | Being a sex object is fun. | 做性玩物真好玩 |
[16:29] | Well, he clearly adores you. | 显然他很爱你 |
[16:30] | He does. | 是的 |
[16:32] | It just goes to show, | 这真的说明了 |
[16:34] | when it comes to love, it’s never too late. | 爱情的到来永远都不算晚 |
[16:48] | Is Spence back? | 斯宾思回来了吗 |
[16:49] | – He just stepped into the shower. – Good. | -他刚去洗澡了 -好 |
[16:52] | That would give us a chance to talk. | 咱们俩正好有机会聊一聊 |
[16:54] | I’m making dinner. | 我在做晚饭 |
[16:55] | I know you’re still mad at me. | 我知道你还生我的气 |
[16:57] | But I have a gift for you. | 但是我有个礼物要给你 |
[16:59] | And it is so amazing. You’ll want to hug me. | 非常棒的礼物 你会想抱我的 |
[17:04] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[17:09] | That does not get you a hug. | 这可不值个拥抱 |
[17:11] | It’s not really for you. It’s for Miguel. | 不是送你的 是给米格尔的 |
[17:16] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[17:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:23] | I’ll mail it to him for his birthday. | 我会寄给他当生日礼物 |
[17:28] | Or you can give it to him when he gets here. | 或者他到这里的时候你可以亲自给他 |
[17:35] | What? | 什么 |
[17:36] | The studio has agreed | 工作室答应 |
[17:37] | to let me use their private jet. | 让我用他们的私人飞机 |
[17:39] | I’m going to fly to Guadalajara tomorrow. | 我明天会飞去瓜达拉哈拉 |
[17:41] | If your mother will bring Miguel to the airport, | 如果你妈妈把米格尔带去机场 |
[17:44] | I can bring him back here to America. | 我就可以把他带到美国 |
[17:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:50] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么会这样做 |
[17:52] | ‘Cause I am a good person. | 因为我是个好人 |
[17:54] | And good people do stuff like this. | 好人就是会做这些好事 |
[18:05] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[18:07] | See, I knew there’d be a hug. | 你看 我就说你会抱住我 |
[18:12] | How can I ever thank you? | 我该怎么报答你啊 |
[18:15] | You can start by ironing my pink top. | 你可以从帮我熨那件粉色上衣开始 |
[18:18] | I want to wear it on the plane. | 我明天坐飞机要穿 |
[18:22] | Mrs. Peri? | 佩里太太 |
[18:26] | I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life. | 我会感激你一辈子的 |
[18:31] | I’m so glad. | 我真开心 |
[18:49] | See you then. | 到时候见 |
[18:51] | Bye. | 拜 |
[18:53] | Hello, awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[18:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:58] | Genevieve just told me | 吉纳维芙刚告诉我 |
[19:00] | the Powells are hosting her engagement party. | 她的订婚派对在鲍威尔家举行 |
[19:02] | And we haven’t seen them since the night | 自从那天晚上迈克尔把艾德里安揍了一顿后 |
[19:04] | that Michael punched Adrian. | 我们再没见过面 |
[19:06] | Do you have to go? | 必须去吗 |
[19:08] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[19:10] | But Genevieve is inviting half of Beverly Hills. | 不过吉纳维芙邀请了半个比佛利山庄的人 |
[19:12] | So hopefully we will get lost in the crowd. | 但愿我们能埋没在人群中 |
[19:18] | Why is Phillipe so important to Michael? | 为什么菲利普对迈克尔如此重要 |
[19:21] | Oh, Phillipe– | 菲利普 |
[19:23] | he just pays him tons and tons of money. | 他付给他大把的钞票啊 |
[19:29] | What does Michael do for Phillipe? | 迈克尔为菲利普做什么事 |
[19:32] | I don’t know. Legal stuff. | 我不知道 法律事务吧 |
[19:34] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:36] | No reason. | 随便问问 |
[19:39] | Are you sure? You seem very… | 你确定吗 你看起来很 |
[19:41] | interested. | 有兴趣 |
[19:44] | Honestly, I just saw a picture of him today– Phillipe. | 老实说 我刚看到了张菲利普的照片 |
[19:47] | So I’ve just — he’s been on my mind. | 所以他一直在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[20:05] | Michael? It’s me. | 迈克尔 是我 |
[20:06] | Uh… I don’t know if this is something | 我不知道这件事 |
[20:07] | that you would care about, | 你会不会关心 |
[20:08] | but Marisol just asked me a whole bunch of questions | 但玛莉索刚问了我一连串的问题 |
[20:12] | about Phillipe. | 关于菲利普的 |
[20:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:27] | Nothing. Uh… | 没事 |
[20:28] | I’m just — uh, it was a long plane ride. | 我只是 刚飞过长途罢了 |
[20:31] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:33] | Maybe we can go for a walk later. | 也许我们一会儿能去散个步 |
[20:35] | Take the baby in a stroller? | 推着宝宝一起出去 |
[20:36] | That’s very Norman Rockwell of you. | 你的举动非常不寻常啊 |
[20:38] | It’s such a beautiful night. | 今夜多美啊 |
[20:40] | Why are you in such a good mood? | 你怎么心情这么好 |
[20:42] | I’m about to do something wonderful for Rosie. | 我马上要为罗西做件好事 |
[20:44] | And I’m feeling — I don’t know– | 我感觉 我不知道 |
[20:47] | proud of myself. | 为自己骄傲吧 |
[20:50] | Well, what exactly are you about to do? | 你到底要做什么 |
[20:59] | Hey. I just heard the good news. | 我刚听到那个好消息 |
[21:02] | You must be so excited to see Miguel again. | 能再见到米格尔 你一定很激动 |
[21:06] | Part of me can’t believe that Peri’s doing this. | 我简直不敢相信佩里会这么做 |
[21:09] | It’s like her first official act of kindness. | 这好像是她第一次做出这种好事 |
[21:18] | You must be feeling… guilty right now. | 你现在一定很 内疚吧 |
[21:22] | But this doesn’t have to change anything between us. | 不过这不会改变我们的关系 |
[21:25] | We can still get married. | 我们仍然可以结婚 |
[21:30] | I am begging you. | 我恳求你 |
[21:33] | Don’t let this one act of kindness | 别让这一个善举 |
[21:36] | keep us from being happy. | 影响我们的快乐生活 |
[21:38] | Peri will forgive us in time. | 佩里终究会原谅我们的 |
[21:43] | Tell me we’re still good. | 告诉我 我们没事 |
[22:11] | Darling… | 亲爱的 |
[22:12] | What is our net worth? | 我们有多少净资产 |
[22:16] | Well, if you count the jet | 如果你算上喷气式飞机 |
[22:17] | and the stocks and the art and the summer home, | 股票 艺术品 还有避暑山庄的话 |
[22:20] | uh, about $100 million, I should think. Why? | 大约一亿美金吧 怎么了 |
[22:24] | I need to know what I can expect | 我得知道在和解协议中 |
[22:25] | in the way of a settlement. | 我能得到多少钱 |
[22:29] | What? | 什么 |
[22:30] | I’m divorcing you. | 我要和你离婚 |
[22:32] | So I’m entitled to $50 million, | 这么说我能分到五千万 |
[22:34] | but I don’t want to seem bitter. | 可我不想看起来太苦情 |
[22:35] | Maybe I will settle for 40 as a gesture of goodwill. | 也许给我四千万以示友好就行 |
[22:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:41] | It has recently occurred to me | 我最近发现 |
[22:43] | that I don’t have to be unhappy. | 我没必要过得这么不开心 |
[22:45] | There is someone out there who will cherish me | 会有别的人珍惜我 |
[22:48] | and make love to me with wild passionate abandon. | 野性狂热充满激情地和我做爱 |
[22:51] | And I’m going to find this wonderful stranger | 在我胸部下垂得更厉害之前 |
[22:53] | before my breasts get any lower. | 我要找到这个好心的陌生人 |
[22:55] | But what about me? | 那我呢 |
[22:59] | I suppose you’ll be alone. | 我想你会独自生活 |
[23:05] | I know it will be painful. | 我知道这会很痛苦 |
[23:06] | And I’m sorry, but I need to be loved. | 我很抱歉 可我需要有人爱我 |
[23:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:11] | I just don’t want to touch you. | 我只是不想碰你 |
[23:18] | Hmm, my darling. | 亲爱的 |
[23:21] | That sentence just cost you $50 million. | 刚才那句话让你付出了五千万的代价 |
[23:46] | Are you wearing Armani? | 你穿的是阿玛尼吗 |
[23:48] | I am. | 没错 |
[23:50] | You look good. | 看起来不错 |
[23:51] | No. You look good. | 不 你看着不错 |
[23:54] | I look sexy as hell. | 我看起来性感至极 |
[24:03] | What have you been up to? | 你最近在做什么 |
[24:05] | Nothing much. | 没什么事 |
[24:06] | Just… rocking the entertainment industry. | 只是 在撼动娱乐业 |
[24:10] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[24:11] | And how are you doing that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[24:13] | Since we last spoke, | 自从上次谈话后 |
[24:14] | I have been accepted into the Starwonder agent training program. | 我被星奇经纪人培训项目录取了 |
[24:19] | You’re gonna be an agent? | 你要做一名经纪人吗 |
[24:21] | You sound surprised. | 你听起来很惊讶 |
[24:22] | Well, you’re not smarmy or ruthless. | 你既不阿谀奉承 也不冷酷 |
[24:26] | That’s why there’s a training program. | 所以才要去培训 |
[24:29] | I finish Friday. And after that, | 周五结课 在那之后 |
[24:30] | I will be a full-fledged agent… | 我会是一名羽翼丰满的经纪人 |
[24:33] | in the music division. | 在音乐部 |
[24:35] | The music division? | 音乐部 |
[24:37] | Oh, yeah, and you’ll be the first client I sign. | 是的 而你将是我签约的第一名艺人 |
[24:41] | Go ahead. | 过来吧 |
[24:41] | Kiss me. I-I know you want to. | 吻我 我知道你想 |
[24:44] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[24:45] | If it didn’t pan out, | 如果没法成功 |
[24:46] | I didn’t want to get your hopes up. But now… | 我不希望让你有太多期待 但现在 |
[24:49] | Sam, I don’t know what to say. | 山姆 我不知道该说什么好 |
[24:52] | I love you, Carmen. | 我爱你 卡门 |
[24:54] | So I’m gonna make it happen for you. | 所以我要让你梦想成真 |
[24:58] | I’m gonna make you a star. | 我要让你成为明星 |
[25:01] | That’s great. | 真好 |
[25:02] | But I don’t really care about that anymore. | 但是我已经不在意了 |
[25:07] | My priorities have changed. | 我生活的重心已经变化了 |
[25:09] | How can you switch… priorities? | 你怎么会改变 生活重心 |
[25:12] | I mean, from the day I met you, | 从我遇见你开始 |
[25:13] | all you talked about was being a famous singer. | 你就一心只想成为名歌手 |
[25:15] | That’s true, and I appreciate your support. | 确实是这样 我很感激你的支持 |
[25:18] | I-I-I don’t want to be a music agent. | 我不想做音乐经纪人 |
[25:20] | I hate agents. And– | 我痛恨经纪人 而且 |
[25:21] | And I’m not that crazy about music. I mean– | 而且我也没有那么喜欢音乐 |
[25:22] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:24] | It’s not that I don’t want to have a career. It’s just– | 我不是不想成就一番事业 只是 |
[25:27] | I want something else more. | 我更想要其他的东西 |
[25:29] | Please don’t tell me you want to be an actress | 别告诉我你想做演员 |
[25:30] | – ’cause I will be so depressed. – No. | -那样我会非常郁闷的 -不是 |
[25:36] | I just want you. | 我只想要你 |
[25:39] | What? | 什么 |
[25:40] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:42] | Fame and success would be nice. | 名誉和成功固然可贵 |
[25:46] | But you are what I need to be happy. | 可是你才能让我真正快乐 |
[25:49] | I am so sorry that it took me this long | 对不起 我花了这么久 |
[25:51] | to figure that out. | 才想明白 |
[26:01] | Would you like to live together? | 你愿意和我住到一起吗 |
[26:05] | Her name is Marisol. | 她叫玛莉索 |
[26:06] | She came to work for us 12 weeks ago. | 她12周前开始为我们工作 |
[26:09] | And you say she’s been asking questions? | 你说她一直在问问题吗 |
[26:11] | Lots of them. And yesterday she started asking about you. | 问了很多 昨天她开始问起你 |
[26:15] | Is she a reporter? | 她是记者吗 |
[26:17] | It’s possible. I think we should talk to her. | 有可能 我觉得我们得找她谈谈 |
[26:20] | Offer her a large cash settlement to go away. | 给她一笔封口费 让她走人 |
[26:23] | Would she go away? | 她会离开吗 |
[26:25] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:27] | I have a few private detectives on retainer. | 我有几个一直在合作的私家侦探 |
[26:31] | Talk to them. | 和他们谈谈 |
[26:32] | Before I sign any checks, I want to know | 在我签支票前 我要确切地知道 |
[26:35] | exactly who this woman is and what she wants. | 这个女人的身份和目的 |
[26:38] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[26:39] | And leave the photo. | 把照片留下 |
[26:42] | I find it helpful to know what my enemies look like. | 了解敌人的模样是非常有用的 |
[26:54] | Smuggling people across the border is illegal. | 私自带人入境是违法的 |
[26:57] | It’s not like I’m stuffing a drug cartel into my trunk. | 我又不是用卡车带一车贩毒集团回来 |
[26:59] | I’m bringing one kid by private plane. | 我只是用私人飞机带一个孩子而已 |
[27:01] | But there’ll be customs agents there when you land. | 但你降落时会有海关人员在场 |
[27:04] | What are they gonna think when they see you with Miguel? | 他们看到你和米格尔的时候会怎么想 |
[27:06] | Beautiful white actress, small brown child. | 漂亮的白人演员 深色皮肤的小孩 |
[27:08] | I’m guessing they’ll think adoption. | 他们会觉得是领养 |
[27:11] | You’re risking your career here. | 你在拿你的事业冒险 |
[27:13] | I hope you know that. | 我希望你清楚这一点 |
[27:15] | So what are you suggesting? | 那你想怎么样呢 |
[27:16] | Let me do some research. | 让我先做点调查 |
[27:18] | I’ll bet there’s a legal way to get Miguel in the country. | 我相信一定有方法能让米格尔合法入境 |
[27:21] | But that could take months. | 但那需要好几个月 |
[27:22] | And I start shooting a movie in two weeks. | 再过两周我就要开始拍电影了 |
[27:24] | Well, then I’ll handle everything. | 剩下的我来处理 |
[27:26] | I’ll talk to some top lawyers | 我会找一些顶级律师 |
[27:27] | and some immigration specialists and… | 和移民专家谈谈 |
[27:29] | Once everything’s sorted, I’ll drive down to Guadalajara | 事情解决好后 我就去瓜达拉哈拉 |
[27:31] | and pick up Miguel. | 接米格尔 |
[27:33] | And then you get all the glory? | 然后所有的功劳就都给了你 |
[27:36] | This is not about who gets credit. | 这不是归功于谁的问题 |
[27:39] | Rosie will love me for doing this, | 罗西会因为这件事而爱我的 |
[27:41] | and I need her to be on my side. | 我需要她站在我这边 |
[27:43] | But she knows that we can’t break the law. | 但她也知道我们不能破坏法律 |
[27:46] | Look, I’ll talk to her, and once I get Miguel back– | 听着 我会去和她谈谈 只要我把米格尔带回来 |
[27:49] | No! No! No! This is my idea. | 不 不 不 这是我的主意 |
[27:52] | I get to rescue the little Mexican boy, | 我要去拯救那个墨西哥小男孩 |
[27:54] | not you. | 不是你 |
[28:11] | Mr. Delatour? | 德拉图先生 |
[28:14] | How are you doing, Al? | 最近怎么样 艾尔 |
[28:16] | Keeping your nose clean? | 没干坏事吧 |
[28:18] | Trying to. | 努力着 |
[28:20] | But it’s hard. | 但是很难 |
[28:21] | Got a lot of bills to pay. | 有很多账单要付 |
[28:22] | Well, maybe I can help you with that. | 也许我能帮你点忙 |
[28:25] | – I need a favor. – I figured. | -我需要帮助 -我猜到了 |
[28:27] | I’m willing to pay a lot of money. | 报酬很优厚 |
[28:30] | Sounds good so far. | 目前听上去还不错 |
[28:33] | This woman… | 这个女人 |
[28:36] | to be frank, | 直接说吧 |
[28:38] | she’s trying to hurt me. | 她想伤害我 |
[28:41] | And I won’t allow that. | 我不会允许那样的事发生 |
[28:44] | Will I need a gun? | 我需要用枪吗 |
[28:48] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕需要 |
[29:01] | What do we have here? | 这位是谁呢 |
[29:04] | Alejandro. | 亚历翰卓 |
[29:05] | We didn’t think you’d be up this early. | 我们没想到你会起这么早 |
[29:07] | Yeah, I got that. | 我知道 |
[29:09] | Are the two of you back together? | 你们俩又在一起了吗 |
[29:12] | You think I let men in boxer shorts | 你觉得我会随便让一个穿四角裤的男人 |
[29:13] | just wander through the house? | 在房子里走来走去吗 |
[29:16] | I wouldn’t mind if you did. | 如果那样我也不介意 |
[29:19] | He’s gay now. Just go with it. | 他是同性恋 不要在意 |
[29:21] | Well, this is good, Sam. | 山姆 真的很好 |
[29:22] | Now that the two of you are dating… | 既然你们开始约会了 |
[29:23] | I’ll get to see more of you. | 我以后又能常见到你了 |
[29:26] | We’re not just dating. | 我们不只是在约会而已 |
[29:27] | Yeah, Sam asked me if I wanted to live with him | 山姆问我是否愿意和他同居 |
[29:29] | and I said yes. Is that okay? | 我答应了 可以吗 |
[29:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:33] | Are you sure? Because I know you want a live-in. | 真的吗 我知道你想要住家佣人 |
[29:35] | No, Odessa’s gonna be back here soon. | 没关系 奥德莎就快回来了 |
[29:37] | And it makes me happy to know the two of you are a couple. | 而且我也很高兴你们在一起了 |
[29:41] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[29:42] | We should celebrate. | 我们要庆祝一下 |
[29:44] | Go to the wine cellar and get some champagne. | 去酒窖拿几瓶香槟来 |
[29:52] | Congratulations, Sam. | 恭喜你 山姆 |
[29:54] | She’s a wonderful girl. | 她是个好女孩 |
[29:55] | Yeah, don’t I know it, man. | 我当然知道 伙计 |
[29:59] | Come on. | 过来 |
[30:10] | No, no, no. No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[30:12] | Separate! Separate! | 快分开 快分开 |
[30:42] | Just so you know… | 告诉你… |
[30:43] | We’re gonna sue your ass! | 我们会告你的 |
[30:45] | Everybody does. | 谁都告我们 |
[30:48] | Gotcha! | 拍到了 |
[30:54] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:56] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[30:57] | Marisol’s real name is Suarez. | 玛丽索的真名是苏亚雷兹 |
[30:59] | She’s the mother of the kid the police arrested. | 是警察逮捕的那孩子的妈妈 |
[31:01] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[31:03] | So there’s no way that we can buy her off. | 这么说我们不可能收买她了 |
[31:05] | Well, obviously not. | 肯定不行 |
[31:07] | I think we need to go to the D.A. | 我认为我们得找地检 |
[31:09] | – What? – We can tell them that Flora’s death was an accident. | -什么 -告诉他们芙罗拉的死是意外 |
[31:12] | Self-defense. I can negotiate a deal. | 是正当防卫 我可以达成妥协 |
[31:16] | We don’t know what Marisol knows. | 我们不知道玛丽索掌握了什么 |
[31:19] | But if she’s got enough | 但如果她有足够的线索 |
[31:19] | to make the police look in your direction, you’re screwed. | 把警方的调查方向引向你 你就完了 |
[31:21] | You need to get out in front of this thing. | 你得先她一步 |
[31:23] | Michael… | 迈克尔… |
[31:25] | Go home. Relax. | 回家去吧 淡定 |
[31:27] | Relax? | 淡定 |
[31:29] | We have to do something. | 我们得想办法 |
[31:32] | I’ve already taken care of it. | 我已经处理好了 |
[31:36] | M-meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[31:40] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[31:45] | You’re not planning something stupid, are you? | 你不是准备干什么蠢事吧 |
[31:48] | Phillipe, if something happens to this woman, | 菲利普 如果这女人出了什么事 |
[31:50] | people will talk. | 大家会议论的 |
[31:52] | Doesn’t everyone still think she’s a maid? | 难道大家不仍然认为她只是个女佣吗 |
[31:55] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[31:57] | So in my experience, people just aren’t that interested | 在我看来 人们对女佣身上发生的事 |
[32:01] | in what happens to the help. | 没那么感兴趣 |
[32:15] | I heard that group of doctors accepted your application. | 我听说那群医生接受你的申请了 |
[32:18] | They did. I leave Friday. | 是的 我这周五就离开 |
[32:20] | Did you… talk to Valentina? | 你和瓦伦蒂娜谈过了吗 |
[32:22] | I did. | 是的 |
[32:24] | And now I’m gonna talk to you. | 现在我要跟你谈谈 |
[32:27] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[32:32] | Valentina has wanted to be a designer | 瓦伦蒂娜从小就想要 |
[32:34] | since she was a child. | 成为设计师 |
[32:36] | She used to make dresses for her dolls. | 她曾经给她的洋娃娃们做衣服 |
[32:39] | I could see the talent even then. | 那时候我就能看出她有天赋 |
[32:41] | So I bought her sewing machines | 所以我给她买了缝纫机 |
[32:44] | and patterns and fabric. | 纸样和布料 |
[32:47] | I did all I could to encourage her. | 我尽了全力来支持她 |
[32:49] | Her dream became my dream. | 她的梦想也成了我的梦想 |
[32:57] | You’re about to tell me you don’t want her | 你要告诉我 你不想让她和我 |
[32:58] | – to go to Africa with me. – Oh, Remi. | -去非洲了 -雷米 |
[33:01] | I have seen so many women throw their ambition away | 我见过太多的女人因为怕失去男人 |
[33:04] | because they’re scared of losing a man. | 而放弃自己的雄心壮志 |
[33:06] | To be honest, I’m the one who’s scared of losing her. | 说实话 我才是那个怕失去她的人 |
[33:07] | I know, but if you love her, | 我知道 可如果你真的爱她 |
[33:11] | you must let her go to school. | 就得让她去上学 |
[33:14] | Let her be everything she can be. | 让她追逐自己的梦想 |
[33:22] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你想让我做什么 |
[33:31] | I’ve written a note. | 我写了一张纸条 |
[33:35] | You’re gonna copy it… | 你把它抄一遍 |
[33:38] | in your handwriting and leave it for Valentina. | 用你的字体 留给瓦伦蒂娜 |
[33:42] | It explains | 纸条上解释了 |
[33:44] | why you want her to stay… | 为什么你想让她留下… |
[33:47] | and why you needed to leave without saying good-bye. | 为什么你要不辞而别 |
[33:58] | If I do this, she’ll never forgive me. | 如果我这样做 她一辈子都不会原谅我 |
[34:00] | No. | 不 |
[34:03] | A year from now she’ll know the truth. | 一年过后她就会知道真相 |
[34:08] | And I’ll be the one she won’t forgive. | 而我会是她无法原谅的人 |
[34:18] | They should be here any second. | 他们随时都会来 |
[34:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:24] | Can I say something? | 我能说一句吗 |
[34:25] | I wish you wouldn’t. | 最好不要 |
[34:27] | I’m gonna divorce Peri. | 我会和佩里离婚 |
[34:31] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想离 就离吧 |
[34:32] | It is. | 我确实想 |
[34:35] | And I was thinking… | 而且我在想 |
[34:36] | Maybe in a few months | 等过几个月 |
[34:37] | after I’ve been on my own for a while… | 我恢复单身一段时间之后 |
[34:39] | Mrs. Peri is bringing my son here. | 佩里太太要把我儿子带来了 |
[34:43] | He’s my life. | 他是我的生命 |
[34:46] | I can’t repay her kindness with betrayal, | 我不能以怨报德 |
[34:52] | not even for someone I love. | 即使是为了我爱的人 |
[35:02] | Hey, Rosie. | 罗西 |
[35:05] | Guess who’s here? | 猜猜谁来了 |
[35:13] | Mami! | 妈妈 |
[35:23] | Thank you, Mrs. Peri. | 谢谢你 佩里太太 |
[35:25] | For the rest of my life, thank you. | 我这一辈子都会感激你 |
[35:30] | It was truly my pleasure. | 这真的是我的荣幸 |
[35:38] | Isn’t he just precious? | 他真是可爱啊 |
[35:40] | Yes, he is. | 是啊 |
[35:42] | And to think you wanted me to wait. | 你居然还想让我等等 |
[35:49] | – What? – Oh, yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[35:50] | – He didn’t want me to get Miguel. – That’s not what I said. | -他不想让我接来米格尔 -我不是那样说的 |
[35:53] | You’re such a liar. | 你真是个骗子 |
[35:55] | He wanted me to wait for a few months | 他想让我等几个月 |
[35:56] | while he talked to lawyers | 让他和律师谈谈 |
[35:57] | and waded through a bunch of red tape. | 查阅一系列文件 |
[35:59] | But I said, “No. Rosie needs her little boy now.” | 但我说 “不 罗西现在就需要她的儿子” |
[36:02] | I was just worried. | 我只是很担心 |
[36:04] | – This is so illegal. – Oh, who cares?! | -这严重违反了法律 -谁关心啊 |
[36:06] | It’s so worth it. | 太值了 |
[36:07] | Rosie, do you want to show Miguel the house? | 罗西 你想带米格尔看看房子吗 |
[36:13] | We have a pool. Do you know what a pool is? | 我们有游泳池哦 你知道游泳池是什么吗 |
[36:18] | Rosie, I… | 罗西 我 |
[36:23] | I really am glad he’s here. | 他来了我真高兴 |
[36:47] | Hey, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[36:48] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[36:50] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[36:52] | What? | 什么 |
[36:53] | You need to pack your things and leave now! | 你得打包行李 马上离开 |
[36:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:57] | Because you’re not safe here! | 因为你在这里不安全 |
[37:00] | I know who you are and why you came here, | 我知道你的身份以及你来这里的原因 |
[37:02] | and I’m not the only one who knows. | 而且不止我一个人知道 |
[37:04] | Who else? | 还有谁知道 |
[37:07] | I can’t tell you. | 我没法告诉你 |
[37:10] | – Is it Phillipe Delatour? – Just… | -是不是菲利普·德拉图 -快 |
[37:12] | Get your things and I’ll call you a taxi. | 去拿东西 我给你叫出租车 |
[37:38] | Poor Alejandro. | 可怜的亚历翰卓 |
[37:39] | Poor Alejandro? What about me? | 可怜的亚历翰卓 那我呢 |
[37:42] | This picture could destroy his career. | 这张照片可能毁了他的事业 |
[37:44] | Nobody cares if you’re gay. | 没人在乎你是不是同性恋 |
[37:45] | My mother cares! | 我妈妈就在乎 |
[37:46] | Then tell her I’m moving in. | 那告诉她我要搬进你家 |
[37:48] | – Now she’ll think you’re a drag queen. – Enough. | -那她会以为你是变装皇后的 -够了 |
[37:51] | I don’t want to keep talking about that picture. | 我不想一直谈那张照片 |
[37:55] | So… how is Alejandro doing? | 亚历翰卓怎么样 |
[37:58] | – How do you think? He’s devastated. – Well– | -你觉得呢 他不知所措 -好吧 |
[38:01] | I mean, it’s just the internet. | 这只不过是网络谣言 |
[38:03] | Maybe people will stop talking about it. | 也许人们会不再谈论这件事 |
[38:06] | Not anytime soon. | 最近不会 |
[38:13] | How are we gonna contain this? | 我们怎么洗白这事 |
[38:15] | He needs a beard. | 他需要掩护 |
[38:16] | Showing up on the red carpet with a busty blonde | 和一个金发波霸辣妹一起上红地毯 |
[38:19] | isn’t gonna make people forget this photo. | 没法让人们忘了这张照片 |
[38:21] | I’m not talking about a girlfriend. | 我不是说女友 |
[38:23] | We need to get him married. | 我们得让他结婚 |
[38:26] | She’d need to be discreet… and hot. | 她得谨慎小心 而且超正 |
[38:30] | Is there anyone you can trust to help you out? | 有没有你信任的人能帮你 |
[38:38] | I know just the girl. | 我知道有个女孩 |
[38:46] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[38:48] | I thought you were out. | 我还以为你出门了 |
[38:50] | Being pregnant makes me tired. I was taking a nap. | 怀孕让我很累 我开始在打盹 |
[38:52] | Why is Marisol packing her bags? | 玛莉索为什么在打包行李 |
[38:54] | Take your things to the taxi. I’ll tell her what’s going on. | 把行李送上出租车 我来告诉她是怎么回事 |
[38:56] | I’ll say good-bye when I come back for my purse. | 我回来拿钱包时再来道别 |
[38:58] | Michael, what is going on? | 迈克尔 出什么事了 |
[39:20] | If she is in danger, why are we sending her away? | 如果她有危险 我们为什么要把她送走 |
[39:23] | People know that she’s here. | 人们知道她在这里 |
[39:25] | And these are people you work with? | 是你的同事们吗 |
[39:26] | I can’t talk about that. | 我没法告诉你 |
[39:27] | Well, whoever this woman is, she is our friend, | 不管这女人是谁 她都是我们的朋友 |
[39:30] | and we have to protect her. | 我们得保护她 |
[39:31] | That’s what I’m trying to do! | 我就在这样做啊 |
[39:35] | I’m ready to go. | 我准备好离开了 |
[39:37] | Marisol, oh, my god. | 玛莉索 天啊 |
[39:40] | Did michael tell you everything? | 迈克尔告诉你一切了吗 |
[39:43] | He did. | 是的 |
[39:43] | I am… | 我真的 |
[39:46] | so sorry that I had to lie to you. | 很抱歉 我不得不欺骗你 |
[39:49] | Did you lie about being my friend? | 你说和我做朋友也是骗我的吗 |
[39:51] | Never. | 绝不是 |
[39:58] | Please don’t go. | 请你别走 |
[40:00] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[40:02] | I don’t want to. | 我也不想走 |
[40:04] | Then you’ll stay. | 那你就留下来 |
[40:05] | – Taylor! – Just call the police. | -泰勒 -可以报警啊 |
[40:07] | I can’t. They’ll ask questions I can’t answer. | 不行 他们会问我没法回答的问题 |
[40:09] | Then call a security company. | 那就打给保安公司 |
[40:10] | – They’ll send over bodyguards. – Michael… | -他们会派保镖过来 -迈克尔 |
[40:13] | Even if I leave, | 就算我离开了 |
[40:15] | I’m still going to find out who killed Flora Hernandez. | 我还是要查出是谁杀害了芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯 |
[40:18] | It’s settled. | 就这么说定了 |
[40:19] | You’re staying. I’ll grab your bags. | 你留下来 我去拿你的行李包 |
[40:45] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[40:47] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[40:48] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[40:49] | Taylor, talk to me. Taylor! | 泰勒 说句话 泰勒 |
[40:54] | Call 9-1-1. | 打给911 |
[40:55] | Now! | 快打 |
[40:57] | Taylor, talk to me. Taylor. | 泰勒 说句话 泰勒 |
[40:59] | Hang in there, baby. They’re coming. | 撑住 宝贝 医生就要来了 |
[41:02] | Hurry up! Please! | 拜托 快点 |
[41:05] | Hang in there, baby. Stay with me. | 撑住 宝贝 撑住 |