Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Your son supported himself for the last two years 过去两年里 你儿子是通过贩卖毒品
[00:04] by selling drugs. 来养活自己的
[00:05] Eddie was doing some business with some trust fund brats. 埃迪和几个有信托基金的小子做过生意
[00:08] There was this one kid. 有这么个小孩
[00:09] The second Eddie’s back was turned, Flora was all over him. 埃迪转身的那一秒 芙罗拉就贴上去了
[00:11] He’s over there. 他就在那里
[00:12] Remi Delatour? 雷米·德拉图
[00:14] Phillipe Delatour, what are you up to? 菲利普·德拉图 你有什么阴谋
[00:16] I wish I had been a better husband to you. 我希望我是你更好的丈夫
[00:18] Well, just know you can trust me. 你只要知道你能相信我
[00:21] I do trust you. 我确实信任你
[00:22] So I want to introduce you to someone. 所以我想把你介绍给某人
[00:23] Carmen, I want you to meet Scott– 卡门 我想让你见见斯科特
[00:25] My boyfriend. 我的男友
[00:26] I saw our reflection in the glass, 我从玻璃里看到我们的影子
[00:29] and we looked like bad people. 我们看起来像坏人
[00:31] Rosie, don’t you want to be with me? 罗西 你不想跟我在一起吗
[00:32] You made a vow to your wife. 你曾发誓与你的妻子相守
[00:34] We can’t go around breaking the rules. It’s bad. 不能违背誓言 这样不好
[00:36] Taylor and I are going to have a baby. 泰勒和我要有小宝宝了
[00:39] Are you going to be okay? 你会没事的吧
[00:41] Oh, my god. 天啊
[00:41] – Michael! – Oh, no. -迈克尔 -不
[00:45] Somebody get a knife! 谁去拿把刀来
[00:47] Please come back to me. 回到我的身边来
[00:48] Please come back to me, baby. 回到我的身边来 宝贝
[00:50] I’m so sorry. I’m sorry for everything. 真抱歉 对这一切我很抱歉
[01:00] You listen to me, Howard. 听我说 霍华德
[01:02] My last movie grossed over $300 million, 我的上一部电影票房超过三亿
[01:06] which means I want back end. Merchandising. 我要拖欠款 继续宣传
[01:09] Perks coming out of my ass. 靠我的翘臀才能赚到钱
[01:11] And if you can’t get this for me, 如果你没法办到
[01:12] I will find an agent who can! 我会换个能做到的经纪人
[01:14] Do you get what I’m saying? 明白我的意思吗
[01:16] You moronic squib?! 你这个蠢货
[01:34] Hey. I just put the baby down. 我刚哄宝宝睡着
[01:36] He’s probably still awake if you want to check on him. 他可能还醒着 如果您想看看他的话
[01:41] Mrs. Peri? 佩里太太
[01:43] Where’s Spence? 斯宾思呢
[01:44] He left for New York this morning. 他今天早上去纽约了
[01:48] Oh. Right. 对哦
[01:51] Are you okay? 您还好吗
[01:54] Oh, Rosie. 罗西
[01:57] Mrs. Peri, what is it? 佩里太太 怎么了
[02:01] I was driving home… 我刚开车回家
[02:03] and this man just came out of nowhere. 那男人不知道从哪里冒出来
[02:05] And I tried to swerve, but he was right in front of me. 我想急转弯 但他就在我前面
[02:07] Are you saying you hit someone? 您是说您撞人了吗
[02:10] There was an accident. 那是个意外
[02:12] – Is he okay? – I don’t know. -他还好吗 -我不知道
[02:15] What did the paramedics say? 医务人员怎么说
[02:17] – Paramedics? – From the ambulance. -什么医务人员 -救护车上的啊
[02:22] Oh, my god. 天啊
[02:24] You didn’t call an ambulance? 您没有叫救护车吗
[02:26] I panicked. I just had to get out of there. 我惊慌失措 只想离开那里
[02:28] So you didn’t stop to help him? 那您没有停车帮他吗
[02:30] I can’t afford a scandal right now! 我现在不能闹丑闻
[02:33] I’m in negotiations with Paramount! 我在和派拉蒙电影公司谈判呢
[02:37] Where did this happen? 事故在哪里发生的
[02:38] Mulholland. 穆赫兰大道
[02:40] Just past Coldwater. Why? 刚过科德沃特 怎么了
[02:41] I have to go check on him. 我得去看看他
[02:43] Okay. 好
[02:45] Okay, that’s good. 好 很好
[02:46] But don’t tell him about me. 但别跟他提起我
[02:48] I won’t. 我不会的
[02:49] But I will have to call 9-1-1. 但我得打911
[02:52] – Rosie? – Hmm? -罗西 -怎么
[02:54] What if he’s dead? 如果他死了呢
[02:56] You better get down on your knees 您最好跪下来
[02:57] and pray to god he’s not. 向上帝祈祷他还活着
[03:03] That was not a suggestion. 那可不是建议
[03:31] What are you still doing up? 你怎么还没睡
[03:33] I wanted to show you something. 我想给你看样东西
[03:36] What’s that? 什么
[03:37] Dr. Kagan did an ultrasound today. 卡根医生今天做了个超声检查
[03:39] And I got to hear the baby’s heartbeat. 我听到了宝宝的心跳声
[03:42] Oh, well, that’s wonderful. 太棒了
[03:44] I was so excited to share this with you. 我好激动 想和你分享这个
[03:47] But… you didn’t come home. 但你没回家
[03:52] I got caught up 我在办公室
[03:53] in the craziness at the office. And– 快忙疯了 而且
[03:55] I know you went to the hospital… again. 我知道你去了医院 又去了
[04:01] Yes. I stopped to see her. 是的 我顺道路过去看她
[04:04] Why do you keep doing that? 为什么你一直这样做
[04:06] Olivia tried to kill herself. I feel responsible. 奥利维亚想自杀 我觉得自己有责任
[04:08] It was a perverse grab for attention. 她是不顾一切想吸引你的注意
[04:11] – Why give it to her? – She’s sick. -为什么让她如愿以偿 -她生病了
[04:15] She desperately needs someone to care about her. 她急需有人来关心她
[04:17] I know how she feels. 我知道她的感觉
[04:20] This is a temporary situation. 这只是暂时的情况
[04:22] No. There have been three people in this marriage 不 从一开始 这段婚姻中
[04:25] from day one. 就有三个人
[04:26] And if you don’t start making a choice soon, I will. 如果你不快点做出选择 我会的
[04:38] Marisol? 玛莉索
[04:40] Please, I need to talk to somebody. 拜托 我得找人谈谈
[04:45] Marisol? 玛莉索
[05:04] Why haven’t we gone to the D.A. Yet? 我们怎么还不去找地方检察官
[05:05] We need a story to tell. 我们得编个故事
[05:07] Once upon a time, Remi Delatour killed Flora. 从前 雷米·德拉图杀了芙罗拉
[05:10] And when the D.A. asks why? 如果地方检察官问原因呢
[05:12] He got her pregnant. 他让她怀孕了
[05:14] She was gonna ruin his life. 她会毁了他的生活
[05:16] Did Remi know she was pregnant? 雷米知道她怀孕了吗
[05:18] If he didn’t, there’s no motive. 如果他不知道 那就没有作案动机了
[05:19] And without a motive, 如果没有作案动机
[05:20] the D.A. will laugh us out of his office. 我们就会被地检笑死
[05:24] But if we prove that Remi knew… 要是我们能证明雷米知情…
[05:26] Then we have enough evidence to challenge the D.A.’s case. 那我们就有足够的证据来辩驳地检的起诉了
[05:33] Is it ethical to trick someone into incriminating themselves? 骗别人自己坦白罪行道德吗
[05:37] The first thing they taught us in law school 进法学院的第一天
[05:39] was that “ethical” and “legal” aren’t the same thing. 就说了”道德”和”合法”不是一回事
[05:44] What’s your idea? 你有什么想法
[05:54] I’m just saying 我的意思是
[05:55] I’d rather not be introduced as your friend. 我希望你别介绍说我是你朋友
[05:57] Why? I mean, we are friends, aren’t we? 为什么 我们的确是朋友啊 不是吗
[06:00] No. No, no. We are, uh, we are boyfriends, A.J. 不不不 我们是情人 A.J.
[06:03] There is a very big difference. 有很大区别的
[06:06] Look, I’m a “macho Latin singer”. 我是个”拉丁爷们歌手”
[06:09] If I come out, my career is over. 我要是出柜了 整个职业生涯就完了
[06:11] So I have to stay in the closet 所以我得藏着掖着
[06:12] while you release another salsa album? 而你可以再发一张萨尔萨专辑吗
[06:16] I just want the people that you care about 我只希望让你关心的人们
[06:18] to know how we feel about each other. 知道我们对彼此的感情
[06:26] – Carmen? – I’m sorry. -卡门 -很抱歉
[06:27] I didn’t mean to eavesdrop. 我不是故意偷听的
[06:29] Oh, what are you doing up so late? 你怎么还没睡呢
[06:30] Odessa’s still in the hospital. 奥黛莎还在住院
[06:32] So… look, there’s a lot to do. 看啊 还有很多事要做
[06:34] Well, I don’t want to add to your load, 我也不想增加你的负担
[06:36] but Scott is gonna be staying with us for a few days. 但斯科特要在这里住几天
[06:38] My duplex is being painted. 我家正在刷油漆
[06:40] Can you make breakfast for us in the morning? 能早上给我们做早餐吗
[06:42] Any chance you can eat breakfast at noon? 你们能中午吃早餐吗
[06:45] Well, all I really need is some… 我就想喝点
[06:47] – coffee. – Well, that I can handle. -咖啡 -这个可以
[06:50] Why don’t you go upstairs? 你先上楼吧
[06:51] – I gotta grab a couple of shirts. – Yeah, sure. -我要拿几件衬衫 -好的
[06:54] I’ll see you in the morning. 明早见
[06:58] Scott seems nice. 斯科特挺不错的
[07:00] Does he? 是吗
[07:01] Yeah. 是啊
[07:03] Is there a problem? 有问题吗
[07:05] Well, there won’t be in four days. 这四天是没什么问题啦
[07:07] Once Scott’s duplex is done, I’m gonna break up with him. 等他家装修好 我就要跟他分手
[07:10] Why? 为什么
[07:12] He’s needy, pushy, and controlling. 他很粘人 固执 又爱控制别人
[07:14] And he has lousy taste in music. 他对音乐的品位很烂
[07:18] My salsa album was amazing. 我的萨尔萨专辑可棒了
[07:30] Z-Zoila! 佐拉
[07:32] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[07:33] I’m sorry. I forgot my phone, 抱歉 我忘记拿手机了
[07:35] and I got calls to make in the morning. 明早还要打电话
[07:38] Do you want me to do that? 要我帮你吗
[07:39] – No. I think I’ve got it. – Come on. -不用了 我可以的 -来吧
[07:42] It’ll take me two seconds. 我两秒钟就能搞定
[07:46] Do you have someone here? 有客人吗
[07:48] Oh, my god. Who is it? 天哪 是谁
[07:50] – Zoila. – Please, tell me you didn’t seduce the plumber again. -佐拉 -拜托 你不会又勾引水管工了吧
[07:53] – You should go. – ‘Cause you know he charges for the time. -你该走了 -你知道他是按时间收费的吧
[07:56] I’m not entertaining the plumber. 我招待的不是水管工
[07:58] Who’s here? 那是谁来了
[07:59] I don’t wish to discuss this. 我不想谈
[08:01] Hey, hon? 亲爱的
[08:02] I changed my mind. Nix the chardonnay. 我改变主意了 不要夏敦埃酒了
[08:04] Bring up a nice merlot. 来一瓶上好的墨尔乐红葡萄酒
[08:08] Hey, Zoila. 佐拉
[08:12] You’re sleeping with Phillipe? 你在跟菲利普滚床单
[08:15] Yes. 是的
[08:17] So… I don’t care if you’re 我才不管你是不是
[08:20] having a roll in the hay with your ex. 在跟你前夫厮混
[08:24] That’s all it is, right? 不过仅此而已 对吧
[08:26] Casual rolling? 只是滚滚床单而已
[08:29] Can I have my wine? 能把酒给我吗
[08:31] Fine. 好吧
[08:34] Phillipe and I have started to see each other again. 我和菲利普又开始约会了
[08:37] For how long? 多久了
[08:39] Since Remi came home from rehab. 雷米从戒毒所回来那会儿开始的
[08:43] Oh, please don’t look at me that way. 别这么看着我
[08:45] Oh, I’m sorry. Is my disgust showing? 抱歉 我的厌恶之情流露出来了吗
[08:49] This is why I don’t share things with you. 所以我才瞒着你
[08:52] You are a big ball of hostility. 我感到了你深深的恶意
[08:53] No… 不
[08:55] I am a dose of reality. 我这是满满的现实
[08:56] You don’t date your ex-husband. 不能跟前夫约会
[08:59] You discuss your son with him. 你可以跟他谈论儿子
[09:01] You borrow money from him. You spend Christmas with him. 可以向他借钱 可以跟他一起过圣诞
[09:04] What you don’t do is let that emotional con man 但你不能让那个
[09:07] put you in a position where he can hurt you. 虚情假意的骗子伤害你
[09:12] That was a wonderful speech. 说得真好
[09:14] And I can’t argue with any part of it. 我无法反驳
[09:17] But your timing is unfortunate. 可惜时机不凑巧
[09:20] Why? 为什么
[09:22] I think I’m already falling in love with him again. 我已经重新爱上他了
[09:33] Hello?! 有人吗
[09:36] Hello?! 有人吗
[09:40] Help. 救命
[09:41] Mister? 先生
[09:44] Mister? 先生
[09:46] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[09:49] Why do I jog? 我干嘛要慢跑
[09:50] It’s not good for me. 对我根本没好处
[09:52] My god! You’re bleeding. 天哪 你流血了
[09:55] Yeah. 是啊
[09:58] This is the part when you call the ambulance. 这时候你该叫救护车了
[10:02] Yes, sir. 好的 先生
[10:04] Tell ’em to bring something stronger than codeine. 告诉他们带点比可待因药效更强的
[10:06] I was hooked in the ’90s. 我在九十年代嗑过药
[10:07] It does nothing for me anymore. 它对我来说一点用都没有
[10:12] Hello? 您好
[10:12] Yes. There’s this man– he’s hurt. 是的 有个男的 他受伤了
[10:15] It’s a miracle I found him. 我找到他真是奇迹
[10:16] No one told me where he was. I just happened to be 没人告诉我他在哪儿 我就是碰巧
[10:19] coming out of my car at the right moment. 在对的时间下了车
[10:20] – And then– – Oh, god. Give me the phone. -然后 -天啊 把电话给我
[10:22] – He was laying here. – Oh– you wanna give me the phone? -他躺在那儿 -电话给我行吗
[10:25] Okay. 好吧
[10:28] Hello? Okay. 你好 好的
[10:31] I’m in an embankment 我现在在穆赫兰大道
[10:32] off mulholland 1 mile west of coldwater. 科德沃特向西方向一公里的路堤上
[10:35] I’m bleeding and got several broken bones. 我流着血 身上多处骨折
[10:38] Please hurry. 请快点赶到
[10:46] Oh, what are you doing? 你在干嘛呢
[10:48] I’m asking god to keep you alive. 我在祈求上帝让你活下来
[10:50] Prayer? 祈祷吗
[10:52] That always works. 每回都”管用”呢
[10:55] You don’t believe in god? 你不信上帝吗
[10:57] I don’t know, but I sure believe in evil. 我不知道 但是我信邪
[11:00] It was a woman who hit me. 撞我的是个女人
[11:03] I saw her face 我看见了她的脸
[11:05] just before she plowed right into me. 就在她撞到我之前
[11:08] But she didn’t stop. 但是她没停车
[11:10] She left me here to die. 她就把我留在这儿等死
[11:13] I am so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[11:15] I hope there is a god. 我倒希望有上帝
[11:17] ‘Cause that woman is evil, and I want her punished. 因为那个女的是邪魔 我想让她受到惩罚
[11:20] Don’t worry. 别担心
[11:23] She will be. 她会的
[11:28] She will be. 她会被惩罚的
[11:40] Morning, Carmen. 早上好 卡门
[11:42] Hey. 早
[11:43] Did you make the coffee? 你煮咖啡了吗
[11:45] I’m sorry. I’ve been so busy, I forgot. 对不起 我太忙了 忘掉了
[11:47] Oh, no. It’s no problem. I’ll just have a soda. 没事 我喝瓶苏打水就好了
[11:50] Okay. 好吧
[11:56] Well, it sure has been nice 能有机会
[11:57] getting to spend some time with A.J. 跟亚历翰卓一起共度时光真是太好了
[11:59] I hardly get to see him. 我都见不到他
[12:03] Does he ever… 他有没有
[12:06] talk about me? 提到过我
[12:10] I-I only ask because, uh, 我这么问只是因为
[12:13] he’s just so hard to read. 他很难让人读懂
[12:14] I’m never quite sure how he feels about me. 我很难确信他对我是什么感觉
[12:17] Give him time. 给他点时间
[12:18] You’ll find out. 你会知道的
[12:21] You know, I was thinking of asking 你知道吗 我在想问问他
[12:23] if we could live together. 要不要同居
[12:24] Then at least I’d get to see him once in a while. 这样至少我时不时能见见他
[12:29] So he’s never talked about me at all? 他真的一次都没提过我吗
[12:31] You know, we don’t really talk that much. 你知道 我们也不怎么聊天
[12:33] Of course. You’re here to work, not socialize. 当然 你来这儿是工作 不是来交际的
[12:35] Exactly. 没错
[12:39] – Would you like some help? – With what? -你想要帮忙吗 -帮什么
[12:41] Cleaning the kitchen. 打扫厨房
[12:43] I couldn’t ask you to do that. You’re a guest here. 我不能让你这么做 你毕竟是客人
[12:46] Oh, no. It’s okay. I-I love cleaning. 不 没关系 我喜欢打扫
[12:49] Why? 为什么
[12:49] I find it soothing. 我觉得可以静心
[12:51] Why? 为什么
[12:52] I don’t know. Don’t you like to clean? 我不知道 你不喜欢打扫吗
[12:54] No. 不喜欢
[12:56] Then why are you a maid? 那你为什么当女佣
[12:58] I have no good answer for that. 我还真不知道怎么回答了
[13:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:04] My therapist says that my need to clean 我的心理医生说我想打扫的欲望
[13:06] is an attempt to impose order on my chaotic inner life. 是为了让我混乱的内心生活恢复秩序
[13:11] But I think I just like the smell of soap. 但是我觉得我只是爱闻香皂味儿
[13:14] You missed a spot. 你漏了一点污迹
[13:19] You know, if you want, 你知道吗 如果你愿意
[13:19] I could help clean the rest of the house. 我能帮你把整个房间都打扫了
[13:23] Are you sure you’re gay? 你确定你是弯的吗
[13:24] ‘Cause I could jump your bones right now. 我现在就可以推倒你
[13:27] What can I say? I just love cleaning. 我能怎么说 我就是喜欢打扫啊
[13:29] Well, my mess is your party. 那我的凌乱就是你的大宴了
[13:32] All right. 好的
[13:36] So Alejandro’s never told you that he’s serious about me? 亚历翰卓真的没说过他跟我是认真的吗
[13:43] – Sorry. – That’s too bad. -不好意思 -那可真糟糕
[13:46] It would just be so much easier if I were living here. 如果我住在这里就容易多了
[13:51] It sure would. 当然啦
[14:00] I looked for you last night, but you were gone. 我昨晚上找你来着 不过你不在
[14:04] Yeah. I had to visit a friend. 对 我得去看个朋友
[14:06] In the middle of the night? 大半夜的吗
[14:07] We had some issues to discuss. 我们有些事情要讨论
[14:09] Did you need me for something? 你找我有什么事吗
[14:12] Michael and I fought about Olivia last night. 迈克尔和我昨晚为奥利维亚吵了一架
[14:17] Why don’t you go with him next time? 你下次可以跟他一起去啊
[14:19] – To the hospital? – Yeah. -去医院吗 -对啊
[14:21] Even if you’re in the waiting room, 即便你只是在等待室里
[14:22] you’ll be reminding Michael that you’re on his side. 你也在提醒迈克尔你站在他这边
[14:25] Before you know it, he’ll be saying, “Olivia who”? 很快他就连奥利维亚姓什么都忘了
[14:30] You’re so smart. 你好聪明啊
[14:31] – Thank you. – It’s my pleasure. -谢谢 -乐意效劳
[14:34] So what were your friend’s issues? 你朋友碰上了什么事
[14:37] Nothing big. 没什么大事
[14:39] Marisol? 玛莉索
[14:42] I tell you everything about my life, 我对你无所不谈
[14:44] and you never tell me anything about yours. 你却从不和我说你的事
[14:47] Why is that? 为什么呢
[14:50] My life… is just not that interesting. 我的生活没那么有趣
[14:54] Now… if you’ll excuse me. 先失陪了
[15:03] Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you. 你在这儿啊 我一直找你呢
[15:06] Really? 真的吗
[15:07] Yeah. During last night’s festivities, 是啊 昨晚欢庆时
[15:09] I spilled merlot on my shirt, 我把墨尔乐酒洒在了衬衫上
[15:11] and it left this huge stain. Can you get that out? 留下了这块大污渍 你能帮我洗干净吗
[15:15] – No. – Really? -不能 -真的吗
[15:18] You used to be a whiz with wine stains. 你以前可是去酒渍的高手
[15:20] Oh, I can get the stain out. I choose not to. 我可以除掉那个污渍 我不愿意而已
[15:23] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[15:25] Do you really think I would do anything 你真以为我什么都愿意做
[15:26] to make your stay here easier? 让你更容易住在这里吗
[15:29] You’re not happy Genevieve and I are seeing each other. 你不乐意吉纳维芙和我约会
[15:32] No. I’m not. 对 我不乐意
[15:34] You’re worried that I’ll hurt her again. 你担心我会再次伤害她
[15:36] You’re 2-for-2. 俩问题都答对了
[15:37] Would you believe that I’ve changed? 你相信我变了吗
[15:40] Not you, Mr. Leopard. 不信 猎豹先生
[15:41] Your spots are where they’ve always been. 江山易改 本性难移啊
[15:45] Now why do you think you can talk to me this way? 你凭什么认为你能这么和我说话
[15:48] Because I’m the only one in this room Genevieve can trust. 因为我是吉纳维芙在这屋里唯一能信任的人
[15:52] She knows it, I know it, and you know it. 她知道 我知道 你也知道
[15:56] Genevieve told me she loved me last night. 吉纳维芙昨晚和我说她爱我
[16:02] And then she asked me if I’d like to move back in here again. 然后她问我愿不愿意搬回这里
[16:05] Now… 既然如此
[16:07] should I tell her that you asked me not to? 我该告诉她你不让我搬进来吗
[16:09] Or would that hurt your very special relationship? 还是那会伤害到你们特殊的友谊
[16:14] Go ahead. Move in. 来吧 搬进来啊
[16:16] But I still won’t do your laundry. 但我依然不会洗你的衣服
[16:42] So… what happened? 怎么样了
[16:45] I called the ambulance, and then we went to the hospital. 我叫了救护车 然后我们去了医院
[16:50] Is the man gonna be okay? 那男人会没事吗
[16:54] His name is Frank. 他叫弗兰克
[16:56] He’s an ad exec from La Jolla. 他是个来自拉荷亚的广告经理
[16:58] And, yes, he’s going to be okay. 对 他会没事的
[17:04] Thank god. 谢天谢地
[17:05] He doesn’t have any family, 他没有家人
[17:07] so I told him I’d go visit him every Friday and Tuesday. 所以我跟他说我每周五和周二会去看他
[17:11] That’s nice of you. 你真善良
[17:13] It’s what human beings do. 人类就是这样
[17:16] They look after each other. 大家互相照顾
[17:19] You can stop shooting daggers at me. 你不用再对我冷嘲热讽了
[17:22] I feel guilty enough as it is. 我本来就够愧疚了
[17:25] Really? 真的吗
[17:26] I do. I feel awful. 真的 我觉得糟透了
[17:29] And I’m totally happy to let you visit him. 让你去看他 我十分开心
[17:32] Let me? 让我
[17:35] I wasn’t asking your permission. 我不是在征求你的允许
[17:38] I realize you’re tired, but you need to can the attitude. 我知道你累了 但你得端正下态度
[17:43] Are you not paying attention? 你没听见我说的吗
[17:46] You don’t tell me what to do anymore. 你别再对我指手画脚了
[17:49] It’s over. 结束了
[17:52] You’re quitting? 你要辞职吗
[17:54] Oh, no. Your baby needs me. 当然不是 你的宝宝需要我
[17:58] And so does Mr. Spence. 斯宾思先生也是
[18:00] But you and me… 但你我之间
[18:02] We are done. 我们完了
[18:05] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[18:06] But I will not allow you to speak to me that way. 我不会允许你那样和我讲话的
[18:10] What are you gonna do? 你要干嘛
[18:12] Call the cops? 报警吗
[18:16] I’m sorry I didn’t call an ambulance. 我很抱歉没叫救护车
[18:19] But that man could have sued me or had me arrested. 但那个男的可能会起诉我 或者害我被逮捕
[18:22] He could have ruined my life! 他可能会毁了我的生活
[18:23] Maybe it needs to be ruined. 也许就该被毁掉
[18:25] You take it all for granted. 你觉得一切都是理所当然
[18:27] No, I don’t! 我才没有
[18:28] You ignore your baby. 你不管你的孩子
[18:30] You cheat on your husband! 背着你老公偷情
[18:33] Yes! I make mistakes. I admit it! 对 我犯了错 我承认
[18:36] But I don’t go out of my way to hurt people. 但我不会刻意伤人
[18:38] I’m a good person! 我是个好人
[18:39] No! No, you’re not! 不 你不是
[18:42] I am a good person. And I deserve to be happy. 我才是个好人 我该得到幸福
[18:47] But I didn’t take what I need because… 但我没有如愿以偿 因为
[18:49] I didn’t want to hurt you. 我不想伤害你
[18:53] I’m sorry. What? 抱歉 你说什么
[18:55] I know the truth now. 我现在知道真相了
[18:58] You are bad. 你是坏人
[19:00] So I won’t feel guilty. 所以我不会愧疚的
[19:03] And I’m gonna be happy… very soon! 我很快就会得到幸福
[19:06] Seriously, Rosie, I don’t understand what you mean. 说真的 罗西 我不懂你的意思
[19:09] You will. 你会懂的
[19:11] God will punish you for what you’ve done, 老天会因你的所作所为惩罚你
[19:13] and he will use me to do it. 他会利用我来惩罚你
[19:38] – You are expecting someone? – No. -你在等人吗 -没有
[19:46] It’s Marisol, right? 是玛莉索 对吧
[19:47] – Yes. – Is Mr. Stappord in? -对 -斯塔普德先生在吗
[19:50] Remi. What are you doing here? 雷米 你来这儿干嘛
[19:53] I got a message to meet you at your house. 我收到条语音信息 让我来你家见你
[19:56] I’m sorry. Who called you? 不好意思 谁打给你的
[19:58] Some lady. She said it was urgent. 一位女士 她说是急事
[20:00] I’m… confused. 我没弄懂
[20:02] Let me call my secretary and see what’s going on. 我去问问秘书 看看是怎么回事
[20:10] May I help you? 有什么要帮助的吗
[20:11] – Excuse me? – I only need a minute. -不好意思 -我只需要一分钟
[20:14] – Who are you? – Ida hayes. -你是谁 -艾达·海耶斯
[20:16] I called this meeting. Thank you for coming. 是我打电话组织的会面 谢谢你的到来
[20:18] I’m sorry, but why do you think 不好意思 你为什么觉得
[20:19] you can just walk into someone’s home? 你能擅自私闯他人住宅呢
[20:21] I’m an attorney representing Eddie Suarez– 我是埃迪·苏亚雷斯的律师
[20:23] The man falsely accused of killing Flora Hernandez. 他被错误指控为杀害芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯的凶手
[20:26] Well, I doubt if we can help you. 我恐怕帮不上忙
[20:27] But you should make an appointment. 但你应该事先预约
[20:28] Oh, I think you can help me. 我相信你能帮上忙
[20:30] It seems Mr. Delatour here 看上去这位德拉图先生
[20:32] was the father of Flora’s unborn child. 是芙罗拉未出生的孩子的父亲
[20:34] – Whoa! What? – You need to leave now. -什么 -你现在必须离开了
[20:35] – Flora was pregnant? – Don’t say anything. -芙罗拉怀孕了 -别说任何话
[20:37] Surely you knew. Isn’t that why you killed her? 你当然知道了 这不就是你的杀人动机吗
[20:40] Oh, my god. 天哪
[20:40] Lady, you need to get out of my house now, 女士 你现在必须离开这里
[20:42] or I will throw you out. 否则我就不客气了
[20:43] You heard the man. Come on. Let’s go. 你听到了 赶紧走吧
[20:45] What the hell is going on? 到底怎么回事
[20:46] Why would someone think I killed Flora? 为什么会有人觉得是我杀了芙罗拉
[20:48] Let’s just go talk in my office. 我们去办公室谈
[20:49] Mr. Stappord, I am so sorry. 斯塔普德先生 我很抱歉
[20:51] I tried to stop that woman from coming in. 我试图阻止那个女人进来
[20:54] I think you could have tried harder. 我觉得你可以更努力一些
[21:04] You can’t break up with Scott. 你不能和斯科特分手
[21:06] Why not? 为什么
[21:07] Because… he’s a magnificent man 因为 他是一个很杰出的男人
[21:09] with a selfless heart, and he’s in love with you. 无私奉献 还深深爱着你
[21:12] Well, I’m not in love with him. 但我不爱他
[21:14] But maybe you need time, Alejandro. 也许你需要时间 亚历翰卓
[21:16] Date him a few more weeks, 再和他多约会几周
[21:17] at least until Odessa comes back. 至少等奥黛莎回来
[21:19] What does Odessa have to do with– 这和奥黛莎有什么关系
[21:21] But my point is that he’s nice. Don’t overthink it. 我的重点是他人很好 别想太多
[21:24] The truth is 但事实是
[21:25] I’m not sure if he’s in love with me 我不确定他是真的爱我
[21:26] or my rock star lifestyle. 还是爱我摇滚明星的生活方式
[21:31] Why would you say that? 你为什么这样说
[21:34] We’ve barely been dating two months, 我们在一起还不到两个月
[21:36] and he’s already dropping hints about moving in here. 他就一直暗示要搬进来
[21:41] I don’t deny there are people in your life 我不否认你的生命中会有些人
[21:43] who try to use you for their own personal gain. 想利用你来实现个人目的
[21:46] Hmm. I know those vultures, and they disgust me. 我知道那些贪婪的人 他们让我恶心
[21:49] But Scott is not one of them. He adores you. 但斯科特不一样 他喜欢你
[21:52] So why is he always criticizing me? 那他为什么总是批评我呢
[21:54] He’s helping you to be a better person. 他在帮你变成更好的人
[21:57] I like to think I am a good person. 我觉得我已经很好了
[21:59] Well, and I like to think I don’t need any makeup. 我还觉得我不用化妆呢
[22:01] But we’re kidding ourselves. 但我们是在自欺欺人啦
[22:05] Since when are you such a fan of Scott’s? 你什么时候迷上斯科特了
[22:08] Well, I’ve gotten to know him these last few days, 这几天我有机会了解他
[22:10] and… we’ve become close. 我们变得很亲密
[22:13] Really? 真的吗
[22:16] Then maybe you can do me a favor. 这样的话 也许你能帮我个忙
[22:19] Favor? 帮忙
[22:21] Tell Scott I’m dumping him. 告诉斯科特我要甩了他
[22:25] What? 什么
[22:26] I don’t have time for any drama right now. 我现在没时间处理闹剧了
[22:27] Just tell him I moved on. 就告诉他我另觅新欢了
[22:29] I can’t say that to him. 我不能这样对他说
[22:31] – Why not? – Because! -为什么 -因为
[22:33] My English– she’s not so good. 我的英语 她不太好
[22:35] You just got done telling me 你刚刚还告诉我
[22:36] that he’s magnificent, selfless. 他既杰出 又无私
[22:37] You speak great English. 你英语说得挺好
[22:39] Yeah, I only know enough to bring people together, 我只会说能让人们在一起的话
[22:41] not tear them apart. 不是让他们分开
[22:45] I can see that you really care about Scott. 我看得出来你真的很关心斯科特
[22:47] So… I’m sure you’ll find a way to let him down easy. 我相信你会找到方法给他留面子的
[23:05] There was no one out front. 前台没人
[23:07] What do you want, Mr Delatour? 有什么事吗 德拉图先生
[23:11] Are you sure I was the father? 你确定我就是孩子的父亲吗
[23:15] Yes. 是的
[23:19] I didn’t kill her. 我没有杀她
[23:23] I believe you. 我相信你
[23:29] Is there anything else you can tell me about Flora? 关于芙罗拉 你还有什么线索能提供给我吗
[23:34] I met her at a party. 我和她是在一个派对上认识的
[23:36] She was with Eddie, but she kept hitting on me. 她和埃迪一起来 却不停和我搭讪
[23:39] She got my number and we hooked up 她要了我的电话 我们见了几次面
[23:40] a couple of times, but that’s it. 仅此而已
[23:43] She’d call me, but I was– 她会给我打电话 但我那时
[23:45] I was busy with school. 正忙于学业
[23:50] And then I found out she was dead 然后我就听说她被谋杀了
[23:52] and that your client was arrested, 你的委托人被逮捕了
[23:53] but that is all I know. I swear. 这就是我了解的一切了 我发誓
[23:57] Is that why you came down here– 你来这儿就是为了这个吗
[23:58] just to tell me you’re innocent? 就是为了告诉我你是无辜的
[24:03] I don’t think my lawyer is being completely honest with me. 我觉得我的律师没有对我完全坦诚
[24:06] I don’t think so either. 我也觉得
[24:09] Did you know 你知道
[24:10] that Flora Hernandez had been sexually assaulted? 芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯曾经遭到性侵害吗
[24:12] No. 不知道
[24:15] Well, Michael Stappord was negotiating a settlement 迈克尔·斯塔普德代表强奸她的人
[24:18] on behalf of her assailant. 和她协商和解
[24:20] For some reason we don’t understand, 但出于我们未知的原因
[24:22] Flora felt there was a connection between 芙罗拉觉得强奸她的人
[24:24] the father of her baby and the man who attacked her. 和孩子的父亲有某种关系
[24:30] Any thoughts you have will be greatly appreciated. 非常欢迎你畅所欲言
[24:35] Did you talk to him? 你和他谈过了吗
[24:36] He’s agreed to a settlement. 他同意和解
[24:38] But only in exchange for a graceful end to this situation. 不过只为了这件事能完美收场
[24:46] Are you leaving? 你要走了吗
[24:47] Oh, I’ve got a meeting. 我有个会要开
[24:49] It starts in ten minutes, 还有十分钟就开始了
[24:50] and it’s in Burbank, which is 20 minutes away. So… 在伯班克 离这里二十分钟路程 所以…
[24:54] Well, I’m about to take a nice, long shower. 我打算舒服地洗个澡
[24:59] And I’m gonna be thinking about how happy I am the entire time. 我会一直想着我有多快乐
[25:11] You make getting clean sound so dirty. 你让洗澡听起来好下流
[25:25] I’m Margo Grayson. 我是马尔戈·格雷森
[25:26] – Oh, Phillipe Delatour. – Oh, good. -我是菲利普·德拉图 -好的
[25:28] I’m from Westside wine imports. 我是西区葡萄酒进口公司的
[25:29] I’m delivering the Cabernet Sauvignon you ordered. 来配送您预订的卡百内红葡萄酒
[25:32] Excuse me? 你说什么
[25:32] It’s a 2008 Woodridge. 这是2008年产自伍德里奇的酒
[25:34] – You have excellent taste. – Well, thank you. -您很有品味 -谢谢你
[25:36] – But I didn’t order any wine. – Really? -可我没预订任何酒啊 -真的吗
[25:39] The card says, “Phillipe Delatour.” 卡片上写的是”菲利普·德拉图”
[25:41] Oh, shoot. This might have been a gift. 该死 这可能是件礼物
[25:44] And now I’ve ruined the surprise. 现在我毁了您的惊喜
[25:46] – It’s all right. I won’t tell. – Thank you. -没关系 我不会说的 -谢谢您
[25:50] You are very sweet. 你真贴心
[25:57] So… Margo? How do you spell that? 马尔戈 是怎么拼的
[26:01] With on “o,” “o-t,” 是o吗 还是o-t
[26:03] – uh, “a-u-x”? – “o”. -还是a-u-x -是o
[26:05] I don’t know any Margos who spell it with an “x”. 我不知道哪个马尔戈里有字母x
[26:07] Well, the most famous was probably Margaux Hemingway, 名气最大的可能就是玛尔戈·海明威了
[26:10] and it was spelled that way 之所以那么拼
[26:10] because on the night she was conceived, 是因为她被怀上的那个晚上
[26:12] her parents consumed an entire bottle of Chateau Margaux. 她爸妈喝了一整瓶玛尔戈酒庄的酒
[26:16] Wine trivia. 葡萄酒冷知识
[26:18] You must be a connoisseur. 你一定是个行家
[26:20] Well, yes, I am. 是啊 我是个行家
[26:21] And, uh… not just of wine. 不只是鉴赏酒
[26:25] I’ll bet. 我猜也是
[26:30] That’s my personal number there, Margo. 这是我的私人号码 马尔戈
[26:33] Perhaps we can do some… business together. 也许我们能一起 做些生意
[26:37] Perhaps. 也许吧
[26:49] He gave me his card just like you said he would. 你说对了 他给了我名片
[26:54] Thank you for doing this. 谢谢你帮忙
[26:55] It was fun. 挺有意思的
[26:57] And I think I was pretty convincing. 我想我还是相当有说服力的
[26:59] All you had to be is pretty. 你只用美艳动人就行了
[27:06] That’s right. I’m pregnant. 没错 我怀孕了
[27:10] Are you saying my client is the father? 你是说孩子父亲是我的客户吗
[27:13] No. 不是
[27:15] But he knows who is, 可他知道是谁
[27:17] and they are very close. 他们关系很亲密
[27:24] Do you know who they’re talking about? 你知道他们说的是谁吗
[27:28] Remi? 雷米
[27:29] This is important. 这很重要
[27:32] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[27:36] You know something. I can tell. 我看得出来 你知道一些情况
[27:38] How can I know anything? 我怎么会知道
[27:41] Everybody always lies to me. 人们从不对我说实话
[27:53] Marisol, it’s me. 玛莉索 是我
[27:55] Listen… 听着
[27:56] Michael Stappord is gonna get a phone call very soon. 迈克尔·斯塔普德马上将会接到一个电话
[28:00] Do me a favor and listen to it, okay? 帮我个忙 偷听好吗
[28:10] Hey, Mr. Spence. It’s me. 斯宾思先生 是我
[28:16] How is New York? 纽约怎么样
[28:19] Oh, really? 真的吗
[28:21] I’m so glad. 我很高兴
[28:24] Listen, I want to talk to you about something. 我想和你说点事
[28:27] You have a second? 你有空吗
[28:31] When you come back home, 等你回家时
[28:34] I want us to be together. 我们在一起吧
[28:37] No, no, not like before. 不 不 不是像从前那样
[28:41] I want you to leave your wife. 我希望你离开你妻子
[28:46] Your message sounded urgent. 你的信息口气很急切
[28:48] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[28:50] Howard… 霍华德
[28:52] I want you to negotiate something else into my contract. 我想让你在我的合同里加点别的东西
[28:54] Another perk? 又要外快吗
[28:56] I want to use the studio’s private jet. 我想用下工作室的私人飞机
[28:58] But just for one day. 不过就一天
[28:59] Why? What’s going on? 为什么 发生什么事了
[29:02] I have this maid. 我有个女佣
[29:04] I really upset her. 我惹得她很生气
[29:07] And I want to do something nice for her. 我想为她做点好事
[29:09] Like what? You gonna take her on a little vacation? 什么事 你要带她度假去吗
[29:12] I’m going to fly to Mexico and go get her little boy. 我要飞去墨西哥找她儿子
[29:15] And then I’m going to bring him back here to America. 再把他带回美国来
[29:19] That will be a lovely surprise. 那可真是个不错的惊喜
[29:21] Won’t it, though? 谁说不是呢
[29:42] Finally. 终于打来了
[29:44] Where have you been? 你去哪了
[29:47] Did you hear about what happened today? 你听说了今天发生的事吗
[29:51] Do you need me for anything else, Mr. Stappord? 还要我做别的事吗 斯塔普德先生
[29:53] Uh, hold on. I’m going into my office. 稍等 我去书房
[29:57] Yeah, just hold on. 别挂断
[29:59] Just be patient. 耐心一点
[30:01] Yeah, I understand. 我理解
[30:14] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[30:17] I… was checking to see 我 想来看看
[30:20] if Michael was done with his call. 迈克尔打完了电话没有
[30:24] I need to… clean in there, but… 我要 打扫这里 可
[30:27] he’s still on the phone. 他还在打电话
[30:29] So I’ll just… 我还是…
[30:53] – Oh, hey, Carmen. – Scott. -卡门 -斯科特
[30:55] – Did you clean in here last night? – Yeah, I couldn’t sleep. -你昨晚打扫了这里吗 -是啊 我睡不着
[30:58] And my choices were either vacuuming or ambien. 我只有吸尘或者安眠药两个选择
[31:01] And then I realized vacuuming is nature’s ambien. 后来我意识到吸尘是大自然的安眠药
[31:04] Ta-da! 看看
[31:05] So… where’s Alejandro? 亚历翰卓去哪了
[31:08] Oh, he– he went to work. 他去工作了
[31:11] Oh. Without saying good-bye? 都不道个别吗
[31:14] I mean… that’s kind of rude. 我是说 那样有点失礼
[31:17] Scott, sit down. We need to talk. 斯科特 过来坐下 我们得谈谈
[31:20] You know, I was only in the shower for five minutes. 我只是去洗了五分钟澡
[31:22] He could have waited. 他可以等我一下的
[31:23] – Yeah, listen– – Oh! Oh! Did you see? -没错 听着… -你看到了吗
[31:25] I got the wine stain out of that cushion. 我把垫子上的酒渍弄掉了
[31:26] It took me two hours, but it is gone. 花了我两个小时呢 不过还是弄掉了
[31:30] Oh, my… 天啊
[31:32] Please don’t make this harder than it needs to be. 请不要把这件事弄得更加困难
[31:36] Honey, what’s wrong? 亲爱的 怎么了
[31:38] Alejandro… 亚历翰卓
[31:39] he doesn’t want to date you anymore. 他不想再跟你交往了
[31:43] What? 什么
[31:44] He… 他…
[31:45] He doesn’t love you. 他不爱你
[31:49] But if it’s any consolation, I love you very much. 但我很爱你 如果这么说能安慰你的话
[31:54] I-I’m sorry, uh… 不好意思
[31:56] Let me see if I understand what’s happening here. 让我想想我是不是明白发生了什么
[31:59] Alejandro is having his maid break up with me? 亚历翰卓让他的女佣来跟我说分手
[32:01] I know. It’s a little tacky. 我明白 这么做太没风度了
[32:04] No. No, no. That’s not the word that I would use. 不不不 那不是我会用的词
[32:07] Let’s see, how would I describe this situation? 我会怎么描述现在这种状况
[32:13] How about… “infuriating”? “恼羞成怒”怎么样
[32:17] Scott! Oh, my god! 斯科特 我的老天
[32:18] Or maybe I could call this whole experience– 或者我可以把这段经历叫做…
[32:20] I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:22] Humiliating! 羞辱
[32:24] Okay! Okay! You’ve made your point. 好了好了 你的意思我已经明白了
[32:26] – You have to go now! – No, no, no, -现在请你离开 -不不不
[32:27] I haven’t got it quite right yet. 我还没有挑对正确的词
[32:30] Ah! Yes. The word that best describes 对 能最好地描述
[32:32] what happened here today is… 今天所发生的这一切的词是
[32:41] “unforgivable”! 无法原谅
[32:48] Do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[32:50] Don’t clean any of this up. 不要打扫这些
[32:53] I want Alejandro to know what he did to me today. 我想要亚历翰卓明白他今天都对我做了什么
[33:17] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[33:18] Going to the movies tonight. 今晚要去看电影啊
[33:20] Did you forget? 你忘了吗
[33:22] Oh, my gosh. I am so sorry. 天哪 对不起
[33:24] No worries. Are you okay? 没关系 你没事吧
[33:26] Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just… 我没事 我只是…
[33:29] dealing with some stuff. 在处理一些事情
[33:31] We don’t have to go if you don’t feel like it. 如果你不想去 我们可以不去
[33:34] Thanks. 谢谢
[33:35] I’d probably be better company some other time anyway. 今天我没什么心情陪你去
[33:39] Remi, Valentina! Thank god you’re here. 雷米 瓦伦蒂娜 你们终于回来了
[33:42] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[33:43] Oh, the most exciting thing ever! 史上最激动人心的事
[33:45] Zoila! 佐拉
[33:47] What?! 什么事
[33:48] Get down here! 快下来
[33:50] I’m styling your hair. 我正在梳理你的假发
[33:51] You can do that later after I’m gone. 你可以等我翘辫子了再弄
[33:54] Come! There’s gonna be an announcement! 快来 我有事情要宣布
[33:57] Everybody, come! 大家都过来
[34:05] What’s with the champagne? 开香槟做什么
[34:07] We are toasting. 我们要敬酒
[34:09] To what? 敬什么
[34:10] Well, as you all know, Genevieve and I have been 大家都知道 吉纳维芙和我
[34:13] spending a lot of time together lately. 最近一直在一起共度时光
[34:14] And, uh, I’ve become increasingly aware 我越来越迫切地认识到
[34:17] of how empty my life has been without her. 我的人生如果没有她是多么的空洞
[34:20] So… 所以
[34:22] I asked her to marry me. 我向她求婚了
[34:27] – And this darling woman– – Girl. -这位可爱的女人 -女生
[34:30] girl… has agreed to give me a second chance 女生 已经同意再给我一次机会
[34:33] of being the happiest man on earth. 成为这个世上最幸福的男人
[34:36] So here’s to love and redemption. 所以敬爱和救赎
[34:41] Cheers. 干杯
[34:44] – Cheers! – Cheer–cheers! -干杯 -干杯
[34:47] Guys, you have to raise your glasses and sip. 你们得举起酒杯喝一口
[34:50] No. 不
[34:53] A toast is a blessing, and I will not bless that man. 敬酒是一种祝福 我不会祝福那个男人
[34:56] Zoila. 佐拉
[34:58] What a thing to say. 你怎么能这么说
[34:59] No, it’s all right, darling. 没关系 亲爱的
[35:01] Zoila’s just worried about you. 佐拉也是担心你
[35:03] She thinks I’m incapable of evolving. 她觉得我不可能改变
[35:09] What’s that? 那是什么
[35:11] My friend Margo dropped off some wine earlier today. 我朋友马尔戈今天送了瓶酒过来
[35:14] She flirted with Charles Darwin here, 她跟这位进化论先生调了会儿情
[35:16] and he gave her his card 如我所料
[35:17] with his private number on it, just like I knew he would. 他就把写着他私人电话的名片给了她
[35:21] Th-this is stupid. 那么做太愚蠢了
[35:22] She is spinning a nothing moment 她完全是在
[35:24] wildly out of control. 夸大其词
[35:26] He didn’t have the decency to leave the house 在没有对另一个女人有所行动之前
[35:28] before putting the moves on another woman. 他是不可能体面地离开这间屋子的
[35:31] Why don’t you just shut up?! 你为什么就不能闭嘴
[35:32] – Phillipe! – No, I have to say this. -菲利普 -我必须说出来
[35:36] This is my family, not yours. You are not one of us. 这是我的家 不是你的 你不是我的家人
[35:39] Your inclusion in this event 我们只是出于礼貌
[35:40] was merely an act of courtesy on our part, 才让你参与这件事
[35:42] And now you’ve ruined it with your melodramatic accusation. 可如今你却用你那夸张的指控毁了这一切
[35:46] If you continue to disrupt our lives, 如果你继续干扰我们的生活
[35:48] we will have to make a change, 我们将不得不做出改变
[35:49] and it will not matter one iota 哪怕你女儿上了我们的儿子
[35:51] that your daughter is doing our son. 这也完全无关紧要
[36:08] Remi! 雷米
[36:18] If there’s nothing else? 还有别的吩咐吗
[36:37] So… How are you doing? 你还好吗
[36:43] It’s been rough. 我很难过
[36:45] I’ll bet. 确实如此
[36:51] We’re going ahead with the wedding. 婚礼我们还是要办的
[36:58] Why? 为什么
[37:00] I love him. 因为我爱他
[37:01] Love someone else. 爱上别人啊
[37:03] I have. 我试过
[37:05] Six marriages, countless affairs. 六次婚姻 无数的外遇
[37:09] But when I’m alone at night, 但晚上当我独自一人的时候
[37:12] he’s the one I think about. 我心里想着的只有他
[37:14] He will continue to cheat on you. 他会继续背着你出轨的
[37:18] I wouldn’t be the first wife 我肯定不是第一个
[37:19] who learns to look the other way. 学着视而不见的妻子了
[37:22] I don’t understand you. 我真是搞不懂你了
[37:23] Where’s your dignity? 你的尊严到哪去了
[37:26] What’s dignified about growing old alone? 孤身到老又有什么尊严可谈
[37:29] You are still an extraordinarily beautiful woman. 你仍是一个非常美丽的女人
[37:32] There are men who would kill to be with you. 为了得到你 男人们能争得头破血流
[37:35] Not as many as there used to be. 不如原来那么多了
[37:39] Sweetheart, I am sorry. I cannot support this. 宝贝 我很抱歉 但我无法支持你
[37:42] Zoila… 佐拉
[37:46] You are family to me. 你在我心中如同家人一般
[37:49] And I need you so much, 我真的很需要你
[37:52] but I need him, too. 但是我也需要他
[37:54] So please… 所以求求你
[37:56] Don’t make me choose between the two of you. 不要逼我在你们两人之间做出抉择
[38:01] How am I supposed to work for him, 我知道他在伤害你
[38:04] knowing that he’s hurting you? 还怎么能为他工作
[38:08] Just don’t care so much. 别操太多心就是了
[38:10] Don’t worry about me. 别为我担心
[38:12] Just… 只需
[38:13] Shut up and do my job? 闭嘴干活
[38:33] So how’s Olivia? 奥利维亚如何了
[38:37] Sh-she’s better. 她好些了
[38:40] Meds are helping. 药物起作用了
[38:41] The, uh, therapist is working wonders. 医生真是妙手回春
[38:44] I’m so glad. 我真高兴
[38:50] You’ll never know how much it means to me– 你不知道你在这里
[38:53] you being here. 对我来说有多么重要
[38:55] I’m your wife. My job is to support you. 我是你的妻子 支持你是我的职责
[38:58] I am sorry it took me so long to figure that out. 我很抱歉用了这么长时间才明白这一点
[39:02] What changed your mind? 是什么改变了你的主意
[39:05] I talked to Marisol, 我跟玛莉索谈过
[39:07] and she straightened me out. 她帮我理清了思绪
[39:10] Golly, she’s smart. 天 她可真是聪明
[39:13] She really is. 还真是
[39:18] Under the heading of loyal wife, 出于一个忠实妻子的职责
[39:19] there’s something I should tell you. 有件事我要跟你说
[39:21] It may be nothing, but… 可能没什么大不了的 但是…
[39:24] What is it? 怎么了
[39:25] I caught Marisol eavesdropping. 我发现玛莉索在偷听
[39:29] What? 什么
[39:30] Last night, you had a phone call after dinner, 昨天晚上 你晚饭后通了一次电话
[39:32] and she was right outside your office door. 而她正好在你办公室的门外
[39:35] I’m sure there’s a logical explanation, but… 我相信这有一个合理的解释 但…
[39:38] I thought I should tell you. 我想应该跟你说一声
[39:42] You were right to tell me. 你这么做是正确的
[39:45] So what should we do? 我们应该怎么做
[39:49] I want you to keep an eye on her. 我要你盯着点她
[39:50] See what she’s up to. 看看她有什么企图
[39:52] And don’t let her know that things have changed. 还有别让她发觉事情有变
[39:56] Well, has something changed? 事情有变化了吗
[39:58] Oh, yeah. Absolutely. 当然了
[40:19] Are you sure you don’t want any help? 你确定你不需要帮忙吗
[40:22] I’m responsible for this mess. 这里乱糟糟的是我的责任
[40:24] I’m gonna be the one to clean it up. 我要亲手清理干净
[40:28] I still think you should call the police. 我还是觉得你应该报警
[40:30] And tell them what? 跟他们说什么呢
[40:32] My gay boyfriend threw a fit? 我的同志男朋友大发脾气吗
[40:34] Well, you could, you know? 你可以 知道吗
[40:39] No. 不
[40:41] I can’t. 我不能
[40:47] I’m sorry your life is so complicated. 真遗憾 你的生活这么复杂
[40:52] I’m the one who wanted to be a star. 是我想要成为明星的
[41:25] And that is a picture of us at his place in the mountains. 这张照片是我们在山里拍的
[41:30] I remember that weekend like it was five minutes ago. 那个周末我还记忆犹新 仿佛发生在五分钟
[41:34] It was just so… 感觉真是非常…
[41:36] so magical. 非常奇妙
[41:39] I couldn’t believe that we were falling in love. 我不敢相信我们陷入了爱河
[41:43] Of course we–we weren’t. It was just me. 当然不是我们 只是我
[41:49] So, Alejandro Rubio is into guys. 这么说 亚历翰卓·卢比奥是个同性恋
[41:54] People are gonna freak out. 人们会大吃一惊的
[41:57] How soon before the story hits the press? 这事还需要多久才能上新闻
[42:01] Almost immediately. 马上就能
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme