时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 只针对女性 是否怀孕 是 | |
[00:02] | We can prove Flora Hernandez found out she was pregnant | 我们可以证明芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯在被杀害之前 |
[00:05] | just before she was murdered. | 发现自己怀孕了 |
[00:06] | – And my client wasn’t the father. – Mom, it’s me. | -我的委托人不是孩子的父亲 -妈 是我 |
[00:08] | I remembered something. | 我想起来点事 |
[00:09] | Of course he will pay, | 他当然会付钱了 |
[00:10] | because it’s on video. | 因为录下来了 |
[00:12] | We need to find a way to stay together | 我们得找到继续在一起的办法 |
[00:13] | for Tucker’s sake. | 为了塔科着想 |
[00:14] | And if that means changing the rules of our relationship, | 如果那意味着改变我们夫妻关系的一些规则 |
[00:16] | I’m willing to consider it. | 我也会考虑一下的 |
[00:18] | Last night Spence told me | 昨晚上 斯宾思告诉我 |
[00:20] | he was willing to have an open marriage. | 他愿意要一段开放的婚姻 |
[00:22] | When a man starts talking about having an open marriage, | 当男人开始说想有开放婚姻时 |
[00:23] | it’s not because he wants his wife to have a good time. | 可不是因为他想让他老婆出去采花 |
[00:26] | Your husband’s having an affair. | 你丈夫有外遇了 |
[00:27] | Do you see that man out there? | 你看见那个男人了吗 |
[00:29] | – Yeah. Who is he? – My husband. | -看见了 他是谁 -我丈夫 |
[00:30] | – You’re going with me. – No, I’m not. | -你要和我一起走 -不 我不走 |
[00:33] | Oscar, no! Aah! | 奥斯卡 不 |
[00:36] | I saw the way you fought for me, Sam, | 我看到你为我挺身而出 山姆 |
[00:38] | but the thing is– | 但是… |
[00:39] | – You don’t want a relationship. – No. | -你不想谈恋爱 -不想 |
[00:42] | What kind of fun did you have in mind? | 你心里想的是哪种乐趣 |
[00:44] | I… haven’t done that in a while. | 我已经有段时间不碰那个了 |
[00:47] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[00:48] | This new therapist is a genius. | 新医生绝对是天才 |
[00:50] | He could tell that I needed to be on mood stabilizers | 我们见面不到五分钟 他就看出来 |
[00:53] | within five minutes of meeting me. | 我需要服用情绪稳定剂 |
[00:56] | It took him that long? | 花了这么长时间吗 |
[01:07] | It’s not the end of the world. | 这又不是世界末日 |
[01:09] | It is! It absolutely is! | 是的 绝对是的 |
[01:13] | So stop trying to cheer me up! | 别想方设法哄我开心了 |
[01:15] | Did something happen at Armani? | 在阿玛尼店里出事了吗 |
[01:17] | She couldn’t fit into the dress she wanted. | 她穿不上喜欢的裙子 |
[01:19] | And then the salesgirl called me fat. | 然后女店员说我很肥 |
[01:22] | She said you were a size 2. | 她说你该穿2号的 |
[01:24] | It’s the same thing! | 这是一回事 |
[01:26] | She used to be a size zero. | 她以前穿0号的 |
[01:27] | But years of Mexican cooking have disfigured me. | 但是多年吃墨西哥菜已经让我的身材走样 |
[01:31] | If you insult my cooking one more time, | 如果你再侮辱我的厨艺 |
[01:33] | you’ll know what it means to be disfigured by a Mexican. | 墨西哥人就会把你打得身材走样 |
[01:37] | Um, can I, um, talk to you guys about something? | 我能和你们说件事吗 |
[01:40] | Not now, dear. | 现在不行 亲爱的 |
[01:41] | I’m going upstairs and take some aspirin and lay down. | 我要去楼上吃几片阿司匹林 然后躺下 |
[01:45] | After I’ve gotten up and purged the aspirin, we can chat. | 等我起来后大吐一场再和你说 |
[01:48] | But this can’t wait. | 但这事不能等 |
[01:50] | There’s a problem with the gardeners. | 园丁那出了点问题 |
[01:53] | What sort of problem? | 什么问题 |
[01:54] | They’re refusing to work until they get paid. | 他们说一日不付工钱 就一日不上岗 |
[01:58] | I wrote them a check on Monday. | 我周一给他们开了支票 |
[02:00] | It bounced. | 银行拒绝兑现 |
[02:02] | Bounced? | 拒绝兑现 |
[02:03] | And I just got a call from our pool guy. | 清理泳池的人也给我打了电话 |
[02:05] | His check bounced, too. | 他的支票也被拒付了 |
[02:07] | Mrs. Delatour, I think we better call your business manager. | 德拉图太太 我觉得最好打给你的理财经理问问 |
[02:18] | I’m calling for Genevieve Delatour. | 我帮吉纳维芙·德拉图打来电话 |
[02:20] | She needs to speak with Myron Moyer immediately. | 她得马上和迈伦·莫耶说话 |
[02:23] | There seems to be some problem with her account. | 她的账户好像出了点问题 |
[02:25] | There’s no need to worry, darling. | 没什么好担心的 亲爱的 |
[02:27] | Myron’s been taking care of my money for years. | 这些年都是迈伦帮我打点财务的 |
[02:30] | He’ll figure this out. | 他会处理好的 |
[02:32] | What do you mean you can’t find him? | 什么叫找不到他人 |
[02:36] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[02:38] | “Oh, my god”? | 天啊是什么意思 |
[02:40] | Why are you saying “Oh, my god”? | 你为什么说”天啊” |
[02:42] | Yes. Um… | 好 |
[02:45] | I’ll tell her. | 我会转告她 |
[02:48] | Zoila, what? What’s happening? | 佐拉 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[02:52] | Your business manager has disappeared | 你的理财经理 |
[02:54] | and taken all of your money with him. | 携款潜逃了 |
[02:57] | Honey, I’m sorry, | 亲爱的 很抱歉 |
[02:58] | but because you gave Myron control over everything, | 但这是因为你让迈伦掌管一切 |
[03:01] | you now don’t have a cent to your name. | 现在你名下已经没有一分钱了 |
[03:08] | Mrs. Delatour? | 德拉图太太 |
[03:11] | Then I was right. | 看来我说对了 |
[03:14] | It is the end of the world. | 这的确是世界末日 |
[03:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:40] | You shouldn’t sneak up on people like that. | 你不该这样不出声接近别人的 |
[03:42] | It’s very, very rude. | 这样非常没有礼貌 |
[03:45] | You know what else is rude? | 你知道还有什么也很无礼吗 |
[03:47] | Breaking into people’s homes. | 闯入别人的家里 |
[03:49] | Excuse me. | 让一让 |
[03:51] | I knocked, | 我敲了门 |
[03:52] | and that cute black guy said I could borrow some eggs. | 那个帅哥黑人说我可以借几个鸡蛋 |
[03:55] | But… you don’t have any. | 但你们没有 |
[03:57] | That’s because the sexy brown girl | 那是因为性感的棕色姑娘 |
[03:58] | hasn’t gone to the store yet. | 还没有去商店 |
[04:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:01] | I’m Julie. I work next door, for the Higgins. | 我是朱莉 在隔壁的希金斯家工作 |
[04:04] | Oh. Right. | 对哦 |
[04:06] | I heard they hired a cook. | 我听说他们刚招了个厨子 |
[04:09] | Actually, I’m a chef. | 其实我是主厨 |
[04:11] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[04:13] | $60,000 in tuition. | 我花了六万块学费 |
[04:15] | And a hat. | 我还有顶厨师帽 |
[04:17] | I studied at the Cordon Bleu in Paris. | 我在巴黎的蓝带学校学的烹饪 |
[04:21] | Fancy. | 真好 |
[04:22] | So where am I gonna get some eggs? | 那我要去哪里弄鸡蛋 |
[04:25] | Did the Cordon Bleu not teach you about supermarkets? | 蓝带学校没教你去超市买吗 |
[04:29] | You’re funny. | 你真幽默 |
[04:30] | Sort of. | 有些幽默吧 |
[04:31] | Uh, the problem is, I don’t have a car. | 问题在于 我没车 |
[04:35] | Do you have a car? | 你有车吗 |
[04:36] | Why? | 干什么 |
[04:38] | I was thinking you could drive me. | 你可以送我去啊 |
[04:42] | Now you’re funny. | 你才幽默 |
[04:44] | Sort of. | 有些幽默吧 |
[04:45] | Hey, Carmen. I see you’ve met Julie. | 卡门 你见过朱莉了啊 |
[04:47] | Yes. Yes. I was just saying, “Welcome to the neighborhood.” | 是的 我正跟她说”欢迎来到这个小区”呢 |
[04:51] | And good-bye. | 以及再见 |
[04:52] | I’m not new to the neighborhood. | 我并非初来这个小区 |
[04:54] | I-I used to work for Barbara Crump over on Canon, | 我以前给卡农街的芭芭拉·克伦普做事 |
[04:57] | but I had to quit. | 但我不得不辞职 |
[04:58] | She got got a Rottweiler, and I’m allergic to dogs. | 她养了条罗特韦尔犬 而我对狗过敏 |
[05:01] | And I told her she would have to choose. | 我告诉她 她得二选一 |
[05:03] | Can you believe she chose a rottweiler over me? | 能相信她选了狗 而不是我吗 |
[05:08] | Don’t let me answer that. | 别让我回答 |
[05:10] | So, uh, Julie, uh, do we have any eggs? | 朱莉 我们这里有鸡蛋吗 |
[05:13] | No. | 没有 |
[05:15] | Somebody forgot to go to the store. | 某人忘记去店里买了 |
[05:18] | Well… How about I run you over there myself? | 那我亲自送你去买吧 |
[05:21] | Thank you so much. You are so sweet. | 太感谢了 你人真好 |
[05:25] | Uh, I’m gonna just run next door and grab my wallet. | 我去隔壁拿个钱包 |
[05:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:31] | So… what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:33] | – Of what? – Of Julie. | -什么怎么样 -朱莉啊 |
[05:35] | She’s cute, right? | 她很可爱 对吧 |
[05:37] | I think I’m gonna ask her out. | 我要约她出去 |
[05:52] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[05:53] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[05:55] | What? | 什么 |
[05:56] | You took the Lord’s name in vain. It’s not right. | 别随便提起上帝 这样不对 |
[06:00] | What should I say? | 那我该说什么 |
[06:02] | You can say… | 你可以说 |
[06:04] | “Goodness”! | 天哪 |
[06:07] | – After what we just did… – I know. | -鉴于我们刚才做的… -我知道 |
[06:10] | that doesn’t seem right either. | 这么说也不对吧 |
[06:12] | But it was good, wasn’t it? | 但确实很好 对吗 |
[06:14] | Ohh, it was great. | 太好了 |
[06:17] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[06:19] | How do you feel? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:21] | I’m… | 我 |
[06:23] | happy. | 很快乐 |
[06:26] | You sound surprised. | 你好像很惊讶 |
[06:29] | After Ernesto died, I was so sad. | 欧内斯托死后 我伤心欲绝 |
[06:33] | Then I had to leave my son to come here. | 然后我还必须离开儿子来到这里 |
[06:37] | I cried every night. | 我夜夜哭泣 |
[06:40] | After a while, I started to think, | 过了一阵子 我开始觉得 |
[06:43] | if I wasn’t crying, I was happy, | 我不在哭的话 那就是快乐 |
[06:47] | ’cause I forgot what real happiness feels like. | 因为我都忘记了真正的快乐是什么感觉 |
[06:52] | I’m happy, too. | 我也很快乐 |
[06:57] | Mmm, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:59] | Come on, Rosie. | 来吧 罗西 |
[07:01] | Just a little more happiness. | 再多快乐一点 |
[07:03] | But I got dishes to wash | 但我还要洗碗 |
[07:06] | and floors to mop. | 还要擦地 |
[07:08] | And… | 还要… |
[07:09] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊 |
[07:15] | The good news is we’ve found Myron. | 好消息是我们找到迈伦了 |
[07:17] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:19] | The bad news is he’s in Brunei. | 坏消息是他在文莱 |
[07:22] | Why is that bad? | 怎么就是坏消息了 |
[07:22] | We don’t have an extradition treaty with Brunei. | 我们在文莱没有引渡条约 |
[07:25] | So the police can’t arrest him? | 那警方就没法逮捕他吗 |
[07:27] | No. No, Myron Moyer can spend every cent of Genevieve’s money, | 是的 迈伦·莫耶可以花光吉纳维芙的钱 |
[07:31] | and no one can touch him. | 但没人能动他 |
[07:34] | Well, what can we do? | 那我们能做什么 |
[07:41] | Hey there, Genevieve. Can I talk to you for a minute? | 吉纳维芙 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[07:43] | Of course, Michael. | 当然 迈克尔 |
[07:45] | You look very dashing today. | 你今天看起来真帅 |
[07:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:49] | Um, m-my law firm is working with interpol | 我的律所正和国际刑警合作 |
[07:51] | to try and get your money back. | 尽力追回你的钱 |
[07:53] | But… it doesn’t look good. | 但 情况不妙 |
[07:55] | Um… and we think you may want to sell this house. | 你也许该把这宅子卖了 |
[08:00] | But where would Remi and I live? | 那我和雷米住哪 |
[08:03] | Fancy apartment? A nice condo? | 豪华寓所 漂亮公寓 |
[08:05] | “Minium”? | “小房子”吗 |
[08:07] | No. | 不要 |
[08:08] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[08:11] | But you can’t afford the mortgage now. | 但你付不起抵押贷款了 |
[08:14] | This is America. | 这里可是美国 |
[08:16] | We have safety nets. | 我们有安全保障 |
[08:18] | Surely there must be some entitlement program | 肯定有什么津贴计划 |
[08:20] | that will help me pay for my mansion. | 能帮我付抵押贷款 |
[08:23] | Well, you’d think so, | 你以为如此 |
[08:24] | but most government aid only goes to poor people. | 但多数政府补助都只发放给穷人 |
[08:27] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[08:29] | They don’t have the same expenses rich people do. | 他们又不像富人有那么多开销 |
[08:32] | That’s why people choose to be poor in the first place. | 所以大家一开始才都选择做穷人 |
[08:35] | There’s no overhead. | 这样才没什么开支 |
[08:39] | Mom, where you going? | 妈妈 你上哪去 |
[08:42] | This man has given me stress, | 这人给我好大压力 |
[08:44] | so I’m going to the SPA | 我要去做水疗 |
[08:45] | to have Hans beat me with reeds until it goes away. | 让汉斯用芦苇条打我几下驱散压力 |
[08:48] | That’s my point, Genevieve. | 我想说的就是这个 吉纳维芙 |
[08:50] | You can no longer afford the spa. | 你再也付不起水疗的钱了 |
[08:53] | You can’t even afford the reeds. | 你连芦苇条都买不起了 |
[08:57] | Hopefully, my relationship with Hans is strong enough | 那只能希望 我跟汉斯的关系足够好 |
[09:00] | that he’ll agree to beat me for free. | 他能答应免费鞭打我 |
[09:06] | Why don’t I just give her some of the money from my trust fund? | 为什么不从我的信托基金里拿些钱出来给她 |
[09:08] | That should cheer her up. | 那能让她开心 |
[09:10] | Actually, | 说实话 |
[09:11] | about your trust fund… | 关于你的信托基金 |
[09:14] | It’s gone, too? | 也都没了吗 |
[09:19] | I’m so sorry, Remi. | 我真的很抱歉 雷米 |
[09:47] | Ida, it’s Marisol. Did you get my message? | 艾达 我是玛莉索 你收到我的信息了吗 |
[09:51] | I did. You said Eddie remembered something. | 收到了 你说埃迪想起来了一件事 |
[09:54] | Yes. He once heard Flora talking about a dvd. | 对 他曾听到芙罗拉谈论一张光盘 |
[09:59] | What kind of dvd? | 什么光盘 |
[10:01] | I’m not sure, but she was using it to blackmail somebody. | 我不确定 不过她当时在用它敲诈别人 |
[10:05] | Where do you think she kept it? | 你觉得她藏在哪儿了 |
[10:07] | It’s got to be somewhere in the Powell house. | 肯定在鲍威尔家的某个地方 |
[10:11] | It’s got to be. | 肯定的 |
[10:40] | Marisol? | 玛莉索 |
[10:45] | Have you seen my Birkin bag? | 你看见我的爱马仕铂金包了吗 |
[10:48] | It’s right over there. | 就在那边 |
[10:51] | I’m meeting my friend Genevieve at the spa. | 我要去水疗馆见我朋友吉纳维芙 |
[10:53] | The poor thing is having horrible financial troubles, | 那小可怜正经历着可怕的经济问题 |
[10:56] | and I want to make sure that she knows that I am not. | 我想确保她知道姐的钱都好好的 |
[11:02] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[11:04] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[11:06] | I’m gonna go finish my ironing. | 我要去继续熨衣服了 |
[11:32] | Rosie! | 罗西 |
[11:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:35] | My silk top isn’t here. | 我的真丝上衣不在这儿 |
[11:37] | That’s because I didn’t pick up the dry cleaning yet. | 那是因为我还没去干洗店取衣服呢 |
[11:40] | I have to look spectacular today. | 我今天必须要闪亮登场 |
[11:42] | Billy Bush is interviewing me, | 比利·布什要采访我 |
[11:43] | and the last thing I wanna do is give that bitch ammo. | 我最不希望做的就是给那个贱人话柄 |
[11:46] | I’m sorry. I got a late start. | 对不起 我今天起晚了 |
[11:49] | Why do I have so much Donna Karan? | 我怎么有这么多唐纳·卡兰[美国服装品牌]的衣服 |
[11:51] | How many funerals can I go to? | 我哪有那么多葬礼可去 |
[11:54] | This one’s nice. | 这件很漂亮 |
[11:55] | Whatever. Help me get ready. | 随便吧 帮我更衣 |
[11:59] | You know, Rosie, | 你知道吗 罗西 |
[12:01] | the house has been a mess lately. | 房子最近有点乱 |
[12:03] | I’m starting to think you don’t like your job. | 我开始觉得你不喜欢这份工作了 |
[12:05] | No, no. I like it very much. | 才没 我非常热爱它 |
[12:09] | You should. | 那必须 |
[12:11] | You don’t have to work for boring people. | 你打工的对象不是无聊的人 |
[12:13] | Spence and I are celebrities. | 斯宾思和我可是名流 |
[12:14] | Yes. My job is very exciting. | 没错 我的工作非常刺激 |
[12:17] | So let’s step it up a notch. | 那就更上一层楼吧 |
[12:20] | No more dirty dishes in the sink. | 池子里别再有脏碟子 |
[12:22] | No more dust on the shelves. | 架子上也别再有那么多灰 |
[12:25] | I’ll do better. I promise. | 我会做得更好的 我保证 |
[12:27] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[12:28] | From what I can see, | 在我看来 |
[12:29] | all you’ve done all morning is wash my sheets. | 你这一早晨可就光洗了我的床单 |
[12:45] | Brought you a little treat to cheer you up. | 给你带了点小礼物 让你开心一下 |
[12:47] | Cheer me up? | 开心一下 |
[12:48] | No, I’m good. I’m good. | 不用 我没事 没事 |
[12:50] | I’m–I’m great, actually. | 实际上 我好得很 |
[12:52] | Really? ’cause with everything that’s going on | 真的吗 因为你妈妈的事情 |
[12:54] | with your mom and the money… | 还有钱的事情啦 |
[12:55] | I know, right? | 我知道 对吧 |
[12:56] | I mean, usually you hear your trust fund’s gone, | 我是说 通常你听说你的信托基金没了 |
[12:57] | you freak out, but I’m thinking this could be the best thing | 你会崩溃 但是我觉得这可能是 |
[12:59] | that’s ever happened to this family. | 这个家发生过的最好的事情了 |
[13:02] | – Really? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -真的啊 |
[13:03] | I mean, we’ll move into a smaller house, | 我是说 我们会搬到一个小房子 |
[13:05] | where we can talk and hang out | 我们可以聊天 约会 |
[13:06] | and–and really connect, you know? | 可以好好交流 你懂吗 |
[13:09] | Maybe we’ll move into a tent. Have you ever been camping? | 也许我们会搬去住帐篷 你野营过吗 |
[13:12] | Uh… no. | 没 没有 |
[13:13] | Shut up! | 逗我呢吧 |
[13:14] | We are going camping. | 咱这就去野营 |
[13:17] | You’re… taking this really well. | 你 接受得挺好的 |
[13:19] | Well, there’s no other way to take it, girl. | 不然还能怎么接受 姑娘 |
[13:21] | There’s no other way to be. | 没有别的办法啊 |
[13:23] | Okay, well, I just wanted you to know | 好吧 我只是想让你知道 |
[13:24] | that I’m here if you need to talk or anything. | 如果你想谈谈或什么的 我都在你身边 |
[13:25] | I so appreciate that. | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[13:27] | But like I said, I’m–I’m good. | 但是 就像我说的 我 我没事 |
[13:29] | I’m really, really excellent. | 我真的 真的 很激动 |
[13:42] | Marisol had a nasty little shock today. | 玛莉索今天被恶心的东西震惊到了 |
[13:46] | Did she? | 是吗 |
[13:47] | I belive she happened upon one of your nauseating dvds. | 我相信她今天不小心发现了你的一张恶心光盘 |
[13:52] | Which one? | 哪一张 |
[13:54] | This exercise in voyeurism featured the Staffords. | 窥阴癖者拍下的斯塔福德太太的视频 |
[13:59] | Did Marisol say anything? | 玛莉索说什么了吗 |
[14:01] | But she was hiding it when I walked in the room. | 但是我走进屋子的时候她把它藏起来了 |
[14:03] | She was clearly mortified. | 很明显她很尴尬 |
[14:05] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:08] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[14:11] | Marisol has an agenda. We’ve known this for a while. | 玛莉索有什么目的 我们知道这一点很久了 |
[14:15] | Maybe she was searching for it. | 也许她是在找它 |
[14:17] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么这么做 |
[14:18] | So she could use it against me. | 这样她就有证据对付我了 |
[14:21] | I think it’s time to fire Marisol. | 我觉得是时候炒掉玛莉索了 |
[14:24] | I also have an agenda, Adrian. | 我也有目的 艾德里安 |
[14:26] | Mine is to not do housework. | 就是不干家务 |
[14:28] | We can hire someone else. | 我们可以雇别人 |
[14:29] | I finally have a maid | 我终于找到了一个 |
[14:30] | who can cook and conjugate English verbs. | 可以做饭并且变化动词的女佣 |
[14:32] | If you think I’m letting her go, you’re crazy. | 你要是以为我会放她走 你就疯了 |
[14:34] | She wanders around this house without any supervision. | 她在没有监督的情况下在房子里到处乱逛 |
[14:36] | What happens if she stumbles onto my collection? | 要是她不小心看到我的收藏品怎么办 |
[14:39] | Well… | 那… |
[14:40] | First, she’ll wanna wash her hands. | 首先 她会想把手洗干净 |
[14:42] | Pay attention, darling. | 注意 亲爱的 |
[14:44] | If she finds those DVDs, | 如果她发现那些光盘 |
[14:45] | she will tell people, and we will be humiliated. | 她会跟别人说 我们会丢面子的 |
[14:48] | For God’s sake, Adrian. | 天哪 艾德里安 |
[14:49] | The woman cleans tile grout for a living. | 她就是靠打扫犄角旮旯为生的 |
[14:51] | If you can’t shield this secret from her, | 要是你连这么点秘密都藏不住 |
[14:53] | you’re not the brilliant degenerate I married. | 你就不是当初我嫁的那个堕落的天才 |
[14:57] | Evelyn, that was precisely the pep talk I needed. | 伊芙琳 我需要的正是你这番加油打气 |
[15:24] | Am I interrupting something? | 我是不是打扰到你了 |
[15:26] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[15:27] | Okay, just as a reminder, my room is right below yours. | 我就提醒你一下 我的房间刚好在你的下面 |
[15:30] | Sorry, I didn’t… realize we were that loud. | 抱歉 我没意识到我们声音那么大 |
[15:33] | “We”? | “我们” |
[15:34] | Uh, Julie, say “Hi” to Carmen. | 朱莉 跟卡门打个招呼 |
[15:36] | Hey, Carmen. Don’t come in. I’m super naked. | 卡门 别进来 我全裸着呢 |
[15:40] | Isn’t this your first date? | 你们不是第一次约会吗 |
[15:42] | And if it keeps going this well, we’ll definitely have a second. | 如果事情一直这么顺利 肯定会有第二次的 |
[15:44] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:45] | Stop. You can’t do this. | 等等 你不能这么做 |
[15:48] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[15:49] | Have sex with that woman. | 和那个女人上床 |
[15:50] | She’s not up to your standards. | 她达不到你的标准 |
[15:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:56] | What are my standards? | 我的标准是什么 |
[15:58] | I am your standards. | 我就是你的标准 |
[16:00] | But you don’t want to date me. | 但你不想跟我约会啊 |
[16:02] | Well, just because you can’t have filet mignon | 你吃不到菲力牛排 |
[16:04] | doesn’t mean that you have to settle for fast food. | 也不一定非得迁就吃快餐啊 |
[16:06] | For your information, Julie is not a compromise. | 提醒一下 朱莉可不是什么备胎 |
[16:09] | She’s a smart, elegant woman. | 她是位聪明优雅的女人 |
[16:11] | Sam! My breasts are getting cold. | 山姆 我的胸都快凉了 |
[16:15] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:16] | No! You need to stop. | 不 你得停下来 |
[16:17] | What do you care who I sleep with? | 我跟谁上床关你什么事 |
[16:20] | Well, I… | 我… |
[16:21] | I don’t. | 不关我的事 |
[16:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:33] | The ring you gave me ten years ago. | 十年前你给我的戒指 |
[16:34] | I want you to sell it. You need the money. | 你把它卖了吧 你需要钱 |
[16:37] | Zoila, it was a gift. | 佐拉 这是我给你的礼物 |
[16:38] | I told you at the time it was way too extravagant. | 我那时告诉过你 这枚戒指太奢侈了 |
[16:41] | You said hang onto it in case of a rainy day. | 你说先拿着 日后说不定能用得上 |
[16:43] | Well, it turns out it’s your roof that’s leaking. | 照现在的情况看是你用得上 |
[16:48] | Did I ever tell you how I got this? | 我有没有跟你说过戒指是怎么来的 |
[16:51] | It was an apology from my second husband. | 是我第二任丈夫向我道歉给我的 |
[16:53] | – Philippe? – Yes. | -菲利普 -对 |
[16:55] | I caught him sleeping with my nutritionist. | 他跟我的营养师上床被我发现了 |
[16:58] | He was so ashamed, | 他羞愧难当 |
[16:58] | he showed up the next morning with this ring. | 第二天早上拿着这枚戒指来见我 |
[17:01] | I screamed, “You can’t buy my forgiveness with diamonds.” | 我大声跟他说 “钻石换不来我对你的原谅” |
[17:05] | Then I threw it at him. | 然后就把戒指扔给他 |
[17:06] | The big stone scratched his cornea. | 还划伤了他的眼角膜 |
[17:09] | So it has sentimental value. | 这么说戒指有纪念价值 |
[17:12] | Oh, Zoila, I love you for offering, | 佐拉 我很感谢你拿来给我 |
[17:13] | but I can’t take this. | 但是我不能收 |
[17:15] | You can’t afford to be generous either. | 你现在大方不起了 |
[17:17] | You’re broke. Remember? | 你破产了 还记得吗 |
[17:20] | All this talk about money is giving me a migraine. | 一直谈钱让我偏头痛 |
[17:24] | Can’t we talk about this next week? | 我们下周再谈行吗 |
[17:26] | I won’t be here next week, sweetie. | 下周我就不来了 亲爱的 |
[17:29] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:30] | You can’t afford to pay me, | 你雇不起我了 |
[17:32] | and I can’t afford not to get paid. | 我没工资可活不下去 |
[17:34] | No! You can’t leave me. | 不 你不能离开我 |
[17:36] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[17:37] | What you need is a big dose of reality. | 你需要的是面对现实 |
[17:40] | Your life has changed. | 你的生活发生了变化 |
[17:43] | You gotta start being smart. | 你得开始学会变聪明 |
[17:45] | If I can think of a way out of this mess, will you stay? | 如果我想办法脱离困境 你会留下吗 |
[17:49] | I suppose. | 应该会吧 |
[17:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[17:51] | You just watch. | 等着瞧吧 |
[17:53] | I’m about to be smart. | 我会变聪明的 |
[17:56] | So… | 也就是说 |
[17:57] | the question is, how can I make some money? | 问题是 我要怎么赚钱 |
[18:01] | You could get a job. | 你可以去找份工作 |
[18:02] | Honey, this is serious. Don’t make jokes. | 亲爱的 我是认真的 别开玩笑 |
[18:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:06] | Hey! | 对了 |
[18:08] | Why don’t I just get someone to give me the money? | 我让别人给我钱怎么样 |
[18:10] | I have a lot of rich friends. | 我有很多有钱的朋友 |
[18:13] | You won’t once you start asking them for money. | 你开口向他们要钱的话就没有那些朋友了 |
[18:16] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[18:17] | I have to borrow from someone who really loves me. | 我得管真正爱我的人借钱 |
[18:24] | Someone like a rich ex-husband… | 比如有钱的前夫… |
[18:27] | Who feels guilty about the way he treated you. | 而且曾经出过轨 所以心怀愧疚 |
[18:30] | Oh, Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[18:32] | I like being smart. | 我喜欢变聪明的感觉 |
[18:43] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[18:44] | Hey. What are you doing out here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[18:47] | Thought you might want a smoothie. | 我觉得你也许想来杯冰沙 |
[18:48] | Ah. After 6 miles? | 跑了六英里 |
[18:51] | You bet. | 那是当然 |
[18:52] | While you’re catching your breath, | 你先缓一会儿 |
[18:53] | can I talk to you about something? | 我可以和你说件事儿吗 |
[18:56] | Sure. | 说吧 |
[18:58] | One of your employees | 昨晚你的一名员工 |
[18:59] | had sex last night… | 和别人上床了 |
[19:01] | In your house… | 在你家里 |
[19:03] | With a woman. | 和一个女人 |
[19:05] | No, no, no, no. It wasn’t me. | 不不不不 不是我 |
[19:07] | You can put that eyebrow down. | 吃惊的表情可以收一收 |
[19:09] | So Sam got laid. | 那就是山姆了啊 |
[19:11] | Ah! Good for him. | 太好了 |
[19:12] | No! No! Not good. | 一点都不好 |
[19:14] | This woman that came into your house– | 来的那个女的 |
[19:16] | she’s not all there. | 这儿有点问题 |
[19:20] | She’s bald? | 是个光头吗 |
[19:21] | No, she’s crazy. | 不 她脑子有毛病 |
[19:23] | – Really? – Yeah. I met her. | -是吗 -对 我见过她 |
[19:25] | Psychotic. Or on drugs. Or both. | 有精神病 或者在嗑药 也可能都是 |
[19:27] | Either way, I think you should tell Sam | 无论如何 我觉得你应该让山姆 |
[19:29] | that he can’t bring her into your house. | 不要再带她来家里 |
[19:31] | Let me tell you a little something about Sam. | 我和你说件关于山姆的事 |
[19:33] | He’s been working here for four years. | 他在我这儿工作了四年 |
[19:35] | He’s been lonely the whole time. | 一直很寂寞 |
[19:37] | And I’m thrilled he’s finally found someone. | 我很高兴他终于找到了伴儿 |
[19:40] | We should be happy for him, not, uh… | 我们应该为他感到高兴 而不是 |
[19:42] | meddling in his love life. | 干预他的爱情 |
[19:44] | No, I-I don’t care about his love life. | 不是 我才不在乎他的恋情 |
[19:47] | I just want him to respect your house. | 我只是想让他尊重你的房子 |
[19:50] | Well, thank you very much, | 那太谢谢你了 |
[19:52] | but I’m sure the house | 不过在我房子里 |
[19:53] | can survive a booty call or two. | 约一两次炮还是没问题的 |
[19:57] | Hi, Alejandro. | 亚历翰卓 |
[19:57] | Hey, Mrs. Crump. | 克伦普夫人 |
[20:02] | Um… excuse me? | 打扰您一下 |
[20:04] | You’re Mrs. Crump? | 您是克伦普夫人吗 |
[20:05] | – Yes. – You live over on Canon? | -是 -您住卡农街吗 |
[20:07] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[20:09] | I’m Carmen. | 我叫卡门 |
[20:10] | I work for Alejandro. | 我在亚历翰卓家工作 |
[20:13] | I have to say, that is one beautiful Rottweiler. | 我必须得说 这真是一条漂亮的罗特韦尔犬 |
[20:17] | Why, thank you. | 过奖了 |
[20:18] | I just love dogs. | 我就是喜欢狗狗 |
[20:20] | If you ever need anyone to walk him, | 如果您需要人帮忙遛它 |
[20:23] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[20:34] | He’s ready to see you now. | 他现在可以见你了 |
[20:36] | Will you come this way? | 跟我来好吗 |
[20:56] | Mrs. Delatour. | 德拉图夫人 |
[20:59] | Mr. Delatour. | 德拉图先生 |
[21:01] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[21:04] | How’s our son? | 儿子还好吗 |
[21:05] | Remi is wonderful. | 雷米很好 |
[21:07] | You don’t call him as much as you should. | 你怎么不经常给他打电话呢 |
[21:10] | You’re right. You’re absolutely right. | 你说得对 你批评得对 |
[21:14] | My god, | 天啊 |
[21:17] | you’re as devastatingly beautiful as ever. | 你还是那么美 美得惊人 |
[21:19] | Why in the world did we ever divorce? | 我们究竟为什么离婚啊 |
[21:21] | You kept committing adultery. | 你一直搞婚外情 |
[21:24] | Oh, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[21:26] | You must have been so disappointed in me. | 你肯定对我很失望吧 |
[21:28] | No. I knew you were French when I married you. | 嫁给你的时候我就知道你是法国人 |
[21:31] | Yeah, still, I regret sleeping with so many of your friends. | 我还是很抱歉 睡了你那么多朋友 |
[21:35] | I was able to get new friends. | 这让我又结交了新朋友 |
[21:37] | And then I slept with your sister. | 还睡了你妹妹 |
[21:40] | Yes. Well, that was a bit more awkward. | 那真是挺尴尬的 |
[21:43] | Philippe… | 菲利普 |
[21:45] | If time has taught me anything, | 如果说时间教会了我什么 |
[21:47] | it’s how to forgive, | 那便是学会去原谅 |
[21:50] | So consider yourself forgiven. | 我原谅你了 |
[21:53] | I want us to be friends again. | 我们重新做朋友吧 |
[21:56] | This wouldn’t have anything to do | 你不是因为迈伦·莫耶 |
[21:58] | with Myron Moyer stealing all your money, would it? | 卷走了你的钱才这么说 对吗 |
[22:02] | So you’ve heard. | 看来你听说了 |
[22:05] | Well, it’s true. | 这是真的 |
[22:08] | I am broke, | 我破产了 |
[22:10] | and I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:12] | But it is also true | 但我也希望 |
[22:14] | that I want you back in my life. | 你能回到我的生活里 |
[22:17] | I’ve missed you, my love. | 我想你 亲爱的 |
[22:19] | I’m so glad to hear that. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[22:27] | Do you remember this Manet? | 还记得马奈的这幅画吗 |
[22:30] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[22:31] | You bought it on our honeymoon. | 我们蜜月的时候买的 |
[22:34] | It was recently appraised at a million dollars. | 它的最新估价是一百万 |
[22:37] | Would you like it? | 送给你好吗 |
[22:40] | Oh, Philippe. | 菲利普 |
[22:42] | You would just give it to me? No strings attached? | 你愿意就这么送给我 没有附加条件吗 |
[22:46] | Well… I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[22:54] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[22:56] | He offered me a painting worth a million dollars. | 他要送我一幅一百万的画 |
[22:59] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[23:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:03] | He offered it on the condition | 但是他有个条件 |
[23:05] | that I sleep with him. | 要我跟他上床 |
[23:08] | What? | 什么 |
[23:10] | He said I was the best he’d ever had, | 他说我是他拥有过的最棒的女人 |
[23:13] | and it was worth that much money for… | 花那么多钱是值得的 |
[23:16] | And these are his words… | 他是这么说的 |
[23:20] | Another ride on the sensual merry-go-round | 为了能骑上勾起他欲望的旋转木马 |
[23:23] | that is my body. | 就是我的身体 |
[23:26] | So did you give him a ride? | 那你答应了吗 |
[23:29] | No! | 没有 |
[23:31] | How can you even ask that? | 你怎么能这样问呢 |
[23:33] | You’re broke! | 你破产了 |
[23:35] | I may be destitute, | 我可能是穷困潦倒 |
[23:37] | but I would never debase myself just to pay a few bills. | 不过我绝不会为了一点钱就作践自己 |
[23:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:43] | I’m also very proud of you. | 我也为你感到骄傲 |
[23:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:51] | What happens now? | 现在该怎么办 |
[23:53] | You are going to learn to take care of yourself. | 你要学着照顾自己 |
[23:57] | I am? | 是吗 |
[23:58] | And this is a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[24:00] | It’s your chance to finally prove to people | 你有机会证明给人们看 |
[24:02] | that you’re more than a shallow, spoiled Beverly Hills diva. | 你不只是个肤浅的被宠坏的比佛利山庄天后 |
[24:06] | I’m sure you can get a job | 我确定你能找到一份工作 |
[24:08] | selling clothes at a fancy shop, | 在一家高档服装店当导购 |
[24:10] | or hostessing at an upscale bistro. | 或者在高级酒吧里做女招待 |
[24:13] | I can teach you how to cook your own meals | 我能教你怎么做饭 |
[24:15] | and wash your own clothes. | 怎么洗衣服 |
[24:18] | And even though you’ll fall asleep exhausted every night, | 虽然每晚你都会精疲力尽 昏昏睡去 |
[24:21] | you will be happy because you’ll know | 可你依然会很高兴 因为你知道 |
[24:23] | you are finally a productive member of society. | 你终于成为了对社会有用的人 |
[24:26] | And what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:28] | I’m starting up the merry-go-round. | 我要启动旋转木马了 |
[24:31] | But, honey… | 可是 亲爱的 |
[24:33] | Relax. It’s Philippe. | 放松点 他是菲利普 |
[24:36] | And if memory serves me, | 要是我没记错的话 |
[24:38] | the ride won’t last that long. | 他也骑不了多长时间 |
[24:51] | Where’s Peri? | 佩里去哪儿了 |
[24:53] | She left for a costume fitting. | 她去定装了 |
[24:59] | Good. | 好的 |
[25:01] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[25:04] | I must not be doing it well if you have to ask. | 如果你还要问的话 我肯定是没做好 |
[25:05] | No. Mrs. Peri will be back soon. | 不行 佩里太太很快就回来了 |
[25:08] | So? | 所以呢 |
[25:09] | So if I don’t get my work done, she is going to fire me. | 所以我要是不快点把活干完 她会炒了我的 |
[25:11] | But I need to be with you. | 可我想要你 |
[25:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:20] | But we have to do it fast. | 不过我们得快点 |
[25:21] | Mrs. Peri told me to fix the toilet in the den | 佩里夫人让我在她回家前 |
[25:23] | before she gets back. | 把小房间里的厕所修好 |
[25:24] | I’ll have you holding that plunger in no time. | 你马上就要抓住搋子[老二]了 |
[25:29] | Thank you, Mr. Spence. Mmm. | 谢谢你 斯宾思先生 |
[25:31] | Ooh, just Spence. It’s quicker. | 叫我斯宾思就好 方便一点 |
[26:10] | That was the best sex ever. | 真是史无前例的爽 |
[26:14] | Ohh! Don’t you think so, Spence? | 你不觉得吗 斯宾思 |
[26:19] | Mr. Spence? | 斯宾思先生 |
[26:22] | Mr. Spence?! | 斯宾思先生 |
[26:25] | Madre de dios! | 圣母玛利亚啊 |
[26:30] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 有什么紧急情况吗 |
[26:31] | I think I need an ambulance. | 我需要一辆救护车 |
[26:46] | Rosie? | 罗西 |
[26:48] | What in God’s name happened? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[26:51] | Mr. Spence had a heart attack. | 斯宾思先生心脏病发作了 |
[26:53] | What?! But he’s only 46. | 什么 可他才46岁 |
[26:56] | I’m just telling you what the doctors said. | 我只是转述医生说的话 |
[26:59] | I don’t understand. What was he doing when this happened? | 我不明白 发病的时候他在干什么 |
[27:04] | I mean, was he exercising? | 他在锻炼吗 |
[27:07] | Yes. I’d say so. | 是的 是这样 |
[27:11] | Mrs. Westmore? | 韦斯特莫夫人 |
[27:12] | I’m Dr. Kagan. | 我是卡根医生 |
[27:13] | I wanna talk to you about your husband’s condition. | 我想和你谈谈你丈夫的情况 |
[27:15] | Is he gonna die? | 他会死吗 |
[27:17] | No, no. He’s in intensive care, but he’s stable. | 不会 他在重症监护室 不过情况稳定 |
[27:20] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[27:22] | I need to see him. | 我要见他 |
[27:23] | Sure. Uh, just for a moment. | 好的 只能待一会儿 |
[27:26] | Can I see him, too? | 我能一起去吗 |
[27:28] | I’m sorry. You are… | 不好意思 你是 |
[27:30] | This is Rosie, our maid. | 这是罗西 我们的女佣 |
[27:32] | Sorry, only family’s allowed. | 抱歉 只允许家人探视 |
[27:45] | Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[27:46] | To what do I owe this pleasure? | 你怎么大驾光临了 |
[27:48] | You’re not due back here till Sunday. | 星期天之前你都不用过来的 |
[27:50] | I’m sorry. I think I left my spare key in the study. | 很抱歉 我可能把备用钥匙落在书房了 |
[27:53] | Would you mind if I had a look? | 你介意我进去看一眼吗 |
[27:56] | Of course not. Be my guest. | 当然不介意 请便 |
[27:58] | Mi casa es su casa. | 我家就是你家 |
[28:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:29] | Did you find your… key? | 你找到你的 钥匙了吗 |
[28:33] | Nope. | 没有 |
[28:35] | Must have left it somewhere else. | 肯定是放在别处了 |
[28:38] | Good luck finding it. | 祝你早点找到 |
[29:05] | Okay, let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[29:09] | Come on, buddy. Come on. | 来来来 小家伙 |
[29:11] | Come here. Come here. | 到这来 |
[29:14] | Find the treat. | 找找我藏的美味 |
[29:15] | It’s so delicious, right? So delicious. | 很好吃吧 真好吃 |
[29:18] | Good boy! Good boy! | 好狗狗 好狗狗 |
[29:21] | Oh, how could anyone be allergic to you? | 怎么会有人对你过敏呢 |
[29:24] | Okay, let’s go. | 好啦 走吧 |
[29:27] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[29:33] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[29:34] | Damn, just in front of me. | 我去 就在我面前 |
[29:52] | Baby, I swear we don’t have a dog! | 宝贝 我发誓我们屋里没有狗 |
[29:54] | You must have! | 肯定有 |
[29:56] | It’s the only thing I’m allergic to! | 我只对狗过敏 |
[30:13] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[30:14] | It’s dog fur, | 狗毛 |
[30:15] | and it’s all over my sheets, | 在我床单上发现的 |
[30:17] | along with crumbs from a dog biscuit. | 还沾着些狗饼干屑 |
[30:19] | Well, whatever kinky stuff you and Julie are into, | 你和朱莉搞什么变态花样 |
[30:21] | that’s your business. | 关我什么事 |
[30:22] | Carmen, this is really how you’re gonna be right now? | 卡门 你还想抵赖吗 |
[30:27] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[30:29] | I did it. | 是我做的 |
[30:30] | But I just thought she was gonna get, like, a– | 但我以为我她只会 |
[30:31] | like a rash or something. | 只会起个皮疹什么的 |
[30:33] | – You could’ve killed her. – I know. | -你可能害死她 -我知道 |
[30:35] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:36] | I just wanted her to go away. | 我只想让她离开这而已 |
[30:39] | Are you jealous? | 你嫉妒了 |
[30:40] | No. | 没有 |
[30:42] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[30:43] | I don’t know what I was feeling or–or thinking. | 我也不知道当时是怎么想的 |
[30:45] | I’m just… I’m sorry. | 我只是…很抱歉 |
[30:48] | I-I am very, very sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:51] | You had your chance. You turned me down. | 我给过你机会 但你拒绝了我 |
[30:54] | So if you’re not gonna be with me, | 你要是不想和我在一起 |
[30:55] | you have to let me be with someone else. | 那你总得让我和别人在一起 |
[30:58] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[31:14] | I told you to sell this. | 我让你把它卖了的 |
[31:16] | No. I want you to have it. | 不 我想让你拿着 |
[31:18] | – Genevieve, I… – Listen to me. | -吉纳维芙 我… -听我说 |
[31:20] | I’ve had six different husbands. | 我有过六任丈夫 |
[31:23] | They all vowed to stand by me for the rest of my life, | 他们都盟誓与我共度余生 |
[31:26] | but none of them did. | 但他们谁都没做到 |
[31:28] | Only one person has always been there, | 只有一个人一直陪在我身边 |
[31:30] | for better or for worse. | 甘苦与共 |
[31:33] | So I want you to have this ring. | 所以我想让你拿着这枚戒指 |
[31:36] | Not as a gift, | 这不是礼物 |
[31:38] | but as my promise to take care of you, | 是我要照顾你的承诺 |
[31:41] | just like you have always taken care of me. | 就像你照顾我那样 |
[31:51] | But you still have to come up with a plan. | 但你还是得有个计划才行 |
[31:53] | You have a lot of bills coming in, | 好多账单都寄来了 |
[31:55] | and you can’t keep exchanging sex for watercolors. | 而你不能一直用你自己的身体换画 |
[31:58] | Oh, I have a plan. | 我有计划 |
[32:03] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[32:04] | What I’ve always done. | 继续革命道路啊 |
[32:06] | It’s time to find husband number seven. | 再找下一任老公呗 |
[32:35] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:37] | I am jealous. | 我嫉妒她 |
[32:41] | Come. | 过来 |
[33:01] | Marisol, what are you doing up? | 玛莉索 你怎么还没睡 |
[33:03] | I needed to talk to you both. | 我需要和你们俩谈谈 |
[33:06] | What’s all this? | 那是什么 |
[33:08] | I made martinis. | 我调了马丁尼 |
[33:10] | Thanks, but we’re not thirsty. | 多谢 我们不渴 |
[33:12] | After I’m finished, | 等我说完 |
[33:15] | you’re going to want a drink. | 你们就会想喝了 |
[33:21] | So how many of these DVDs do you think Adrian has? | 你觉得艾德里安有多少碟这样的光盘 |
[33:26] | Well, if Mr. Powell taped one of your sessions, | 如果鲍威尔先生录了一次 |
[33:29] | he probably taped all of them. | 那他可能全部都录了 |
[33:31] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[33:33] | Obviously, this could be devastating | 很明显 如果录像流出到网上 |
[33:35] | if any of these got out, landed on the Internet. | 会产生毁灭性的后果 |
[33:39] | Adrian wouldn’t do that. | 艾德里安不会那样做的 |
[33:41] | Would he? | 真的吗 |
[33:42] | He might not, but you probably don’t wanna take that chance. | 他可能不会 但你不能冒这个险 |
[33:46] | Now… | 现在 |
[33:47] | I would be willing to steal them for you, | 我愿意帮你把它们偷出来 |
[33:50] | but I would need to know where Adrian keeps his collection. | 但我需要知道艾德里安把它们放在哪里了 |
[33:54] | Any ideas? | 有什么想法吗 |
[33:56] | Not really. It’s such a huge house. | 没有 那房子太大了 |
[33:59] | Michael, did he ever say anything to you? | 迈克尔 他对你说过什么吗 |
[34:05] | Mr. Stafford. | 斯塔福德先生 |
[34:06] | Michael, where are you going? | 迈克尔 你要去哪里 |
[34:10] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[34:22] | Michael. What a surprise. | 迈克尔 真让人吃惊 |
[34:25] | Did Evelyn let you in? | 伊芙琳给你开门的吗 |
[34:45] | The den. | 在休息室里 |
[34:53] | I bet you feel like a big man now, | 你现在一定觉得自己是个纯爷们了 |
[34:55] | which is ironic, considering… | 真讽刺 我一想起你… |
[34:57] | Where are they? | 你把录像放在哪了 |
[34:58] | Safe and sound. Don’t you worry. | 都安然无恙 你不用担心 |
[35:01] | Mr. Stafford, stop! | 斯塔福德先生 别打了 |
[35:02] | You’re gonna kill him! | 你快把他打死了 |
[35:04] | You listen to me, you pervert! | 给我好好听着 你这个变态 |
[35:06] | I’m not leaving here without those DVDs! | 拿不到光盘我是不会走的 |
[35:08] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[35:13] | Party’s over. Get out. | 派对结束了 出去 |
[35:18] | Perhaps my tone is not conveying the seriousness of my intention. | 可能我的语气没有表达我的意思 |
[35:25] | Have I made myself clear? | 明白我的意思了吗 |
[35:28] | Adrian has something that belongs to me, | 艾德里安手里有某样属于我的东西 |
[35:29] | and I’m not leaving until I get it. | 拿不回来我是不会走的 |
[35:33] | Are you talking about the DVDs? | 你是说那些光盘吗 |
[35:35] | You know? | 你知道 |
[35:36] | I know everything that happens in this house. | 这所房子里发生的所有事情我都知道 |
[35:39] | I’m going to give them what they came for, | 我这就去把他们想要的东西拿给他们 |
[35:41] | and then we’re gonna put this nasty little mess behind us. | 之后我们就把这点小麻烦抛诸脑后了 |
[35:43] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[35:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:47] | I was tired of looking at your wife anyway. | 反正我也已经看腻你老婆了 |
[35:50] | So help me, Michael. | 我发誓 迈克尔 |
[35:54] | Adrian? | 艾德里安 |
[35:57] | Go get some ice for your lip. | 去拿点冰敷下你的嘴唇 |
[35:59] | Michael, you, Taylor, sit down. Behave yourselves. | 迈克尔 泰勒 坐下 老实点 |
[36:02] | I’m gonna get what you want. | 我去拿你们想要的东西 |
[36:03] | Marisol… | 玛莉索 |
[36:06] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[36:50] | Here we go. | 就是这儿了 |
[36:59] | “The Taylor collection”? | “泰勒系列” |
[37:07] | As you can see, | 你看到了 |
[37:09] | there are no other DVDs bearing Taylor’s name. | 所有标着泰勒名字的光盘都在这了 |
[37:13] | Make sure you tell Michael he has everything. | 记得告诉迈克尔他已经拿到全部光盘了 |
[37:21] | Well, Michael, Taylor, | 迈克尔 泰勒 |
[37:24] | obviously, we won’t be socializing anymore. | 显然我们以后不会再有什么来往了 |
[37:27] | What a relief it will be | 可以不用再假装我们彼此喜欢 |
[37:28] | to stop pretending that we like each other. | 我真是松了口气 |
[37:37] | Oh, and, Marisol? | 还有玛莉索 |
[37:41] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[37:50] | Did you talk to the doctors? | 你跟医生谈过了吗 |
[37:52] | I did. Spence is doing much better. | 谈过了 斯宾思好多了 |
[37:55] | He’s awake and talking. | 他已经醒过来了 还能跟人聊天了 |
[37:57] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[38:03] | It’s our wedding album. | 我们的婚礼相册 |
[38:04] | Just… got the urge to go through it. | 我就是… 想拿出来翻翻 |
[38:07] | Look. It’s Spence in his tux. | 你看 这是斯宾思穿着燕尾服 |
[38:12] | So handsome. | 真英俊 |
[38:13] | Wasn’t he, though? | 他一直都这么英俊 不是吗 |
[38:17] | You two seem very happy. | 你们看上去很幸福 |
[38:24] | I’ve decided to go into therapy. | 我已经决定要接受治疗了 |
[38:27] | Therapy? | 什么治疗 |
[38:29] | I want to understand why I’m such a raging bitch. | 我想知道我为什么会变成一个狂躁的贱人 |
[38:35] | You’ve seen me in action. | 你看到我的所作所为了 |
[38:36] | I’m a nightmare, right? | 我简直是场噩梦 对吗 |
[38:38] | No. | 不是啦 |
[38:39] | I’ve seen worse. | 我见过更糟的 |
[38:41] | How? Did you clean for Hitler? | 怎么可能 你难道给希特勒打扫过 |
[38:45] | The things I say, the way I act out… | 我说的那些话 我做的那些事 |
[38:49] | Something is wrong with me… | 我一定是出什么问题了 |
[38:54] | and I’m going to fix it. | 我要把它解决了 |
[38:58] | What made you decide this? | 是什么让你做出这个决定的 |
[39:03] | For the past year, I… | 过去几年里 我… |
[39:05] | began to think I didn’t love Spence anymore. | 认为我已经不再爱斯宾思了 |
[39:09] | But when I saw him in that hospital… | 但是当我看到他躺在医院 |
[39:13] | Oh, I do love him, Rosie. | 我发现我还爱着他 罗西 |
[39:16] | I just… | 我只是 |
[39:18] | forget it sometimes. | 有时忘记了 |
[39:21] | Well… | 很好 |
[39:23] | It’s good you know that. | 你明白这点太好了 |
[39:26] | So I’m gonna change for him. | 所以我要为他改变 |
[39:28] | Be the best wife ever. | 做一个最棒的妻子 |
[39:30] | And Spence and I will be happy again. | 斯宾思和我会重获幸福的 |
[39:35] | It’s a good thing, | 能够幸福 |
[39:37] | to be happy. | 是件好事 |
[39:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:56] | Yeah, it’s Michael. I’m… | 我是迈克尔 我… |
[39:59] | I’m calling to see how you are. | 我打来问问你怎么样了 |
[40:02] | Well, apparently, | 很显然 |
[40:03] | I’m in need of some plastic surgery. | 我需要做整形手术 |
[40:05] | But to be fair, | 但是老实说 |
[40:07] | Evelyn’s been saying that for years. | 这话伊芙琳说了好多年了 |
[40:09] | I had too much to drink. You know how I get. | 我那天喝多了 你知道我喝多了会怎么样 |
[40:12] | I suppose I do. | 我想是的 |
[40:15] | You know the real reason why I came over there tonight, | 你明白我那晚到你家的真实意图 |
[40:17] | don’t you, Adrian? | 对吗 艾德里安 |
[40:18] | You had an ulterior motive? I’m shocked. | 你别有用心啊 我很惊讶 |
[40:21] | I want that DVD back. | 我想拿回那张光盘 |
[40:23] | The one with Flora? | 和芙罗拉的那张 |
[40:26] | Relax. I smashed it into a millions bits… | 放松 我已经把它粉碎了 |
[40:29] | a long time ago. | 很久前就粉碎了 |
[40:32] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:33] | Obviously, back when I still considered you a friend. | 显然 那时候我还把你当作朋友 |
[40:38] | Again, Adrian, I’m sorry for what I did. | 艾德里安 我再一次向你道歉 |
[40:42] | We all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |