时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | If you don’t stop screwing my husband, | 如果你还来勾引我老公 |
[00:03] | I’m going to have you deported. | 我就把你驱逐出境 |
[00:07] | It’s the police. | 是警察 |
[00:08] | They said they need to talk to you about your son. | 他们说得和你谈谈你儿子的事 |
[00:10] | The girl was stabbed, | 一个姑娘被捅死了 |
[00:11] | and Eddie had the knife. | 刀在埃迪手里 |
[00:12] | I’m the new maid. | 我是新来的女佣 |
[00:13] | This kid is being framed… | 这孩子是被陷害了 |
[00:15] | according to the article. | 报道是这么说的 |
[00:17] | As you know, I’m a singer. | 你知道的 我是名歌手 |
[00:19] | I like you, | 我喜欢你 |
[00:20] | and you like me, too… Right? | 你也喜欢我 对吗 |
[00:22] | Not in the way you mean. | 不是你认为的那种喜欢 |
[00:24] | He is your employer, not your friend. | 他是你的雇主 不是朋友 |
[00:26] | If you cannot remember that, | 如果你记不住 |
[00:27] | I will take you out of this house. | 我会把你赶出去 |
[00:29] | – I’ll help you. – You’d do that? | -我会帮你的 -你会帮我吗 |
[00:30] | I’d be thrilled to have my son be with you. | 我儿子能和你在一起我会很高兴的 |
[00:35] | I was just talking to my son. | 我刚刚给我儿子打了个电话 |
[00:36] | He doesn’t understand why I haven’t brought him here yet. | 他不明白我为什么还不接他过来 |
[00:39] | Can’t his dad explain it to him? | 他父亲不能给他解释一下吗 |
[00:41] | Miguel’s father died. | 米格尔的父亲不在了 |
[00:43] | Is this my underwear? | 这是我的内裤吗 |
[00:44] | – What? – I found ’em under our bed, | -什么 -我在我们的床下找到的 |
[00:46] | and it’s not my brand. | 这不是我穿的牌子 |
[00:47] | What the hell?! Who is that? | 搞什么 这是谁啊 |
[00:49] | My maid! | 我的女佣 |
[00:50] | Olivia Rice, | 奥利维亚·赖斯 |
[00:51] | the first Mrs. Stafford, | 第一任斯塔福德太太 |
[00:52] | and a world-class psycho. | 也是个世界一流的神经病 |
[00:53] | What’s going on, Olivia? | 怎么了 奥利维亚 |
[00:55] | I gave you my heart once before, and you broke it. | 我曾经把心交付于你 而你伤透了它 |
[00:59] | Didn’t you?! | 不是吗 |
[01:00] | Okay, that’s it. You’re done. | 够了 快走 |
[01:02] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[01:03] | Do not screw with me, bitch, or you will live to regret it. | 贱人 别和我对着来 不然你会后悔的 |
[01:12] | What the heck is kohlrabi? | 甘蓝是什么玩意儿 |
[01:14] | It’s a German turnip. | 是德国大头菜 |
[01:16] | Does it taste good? | 好吃吗 |
[01:18] | It’s a German turnip. | 德国大头菜怎么可能好吃 |
[01:21] | Daikon? Uh, komatsuna? This is why I miss Iowa. | 萝卜 小松菜 这就是我想念爱荷华州的原因 |
[01:25] | People ate normal things | 人们吃的是正常的食物 |
[01:26] | like potatoes and corn and lard. | 比如土豆 玉米和猪油 |
[01:29] | Again, just a dinner party. | 再说一遍 这只是一次晚宴 |
[01:31] | You’re not required to serve gourmet food. | 你没必要供应美食 |
[01:33] | But these are our friends from the country club. | 但这次宴请的是乡村俱乐部的朋友们 |
[01:35] | I want to impress them. I want to impress Michael. | 我想让他们和迈克尔都大吃一惊 |
[01:38] | Oh, you don’t have to worry about that. | 你没必要担心那点 |
[01:39] | He’s crazy about you. | 他爱死你了 |
[01:41] | He is, isn’t he? | 是吧 |
[01:42] | Okay. Let’s go with the jicama. | 好了 就选豆薯吧 |
[01:44] | I think I’ve heard of that one. | 我好像听过这个名字 |
[01:48] | So for dessert, what do you… | 至于甜点 你想… |
[01:53] | Is that Olivia? | 那是奥利维亚吗 |
[01:54] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[01:55] | – Relax. She hasn’t seen us yet. Go. – Okay. | -放松 她还没看见我们 走吧 -好 |
[02:02] | And now she has. | 现在她看见了 |
[02:07] | Why is she coming over here? | 她来这里干什么 |
[02:08] | It’s okay. I got your back. | 没事 我挺你 |
[02:10] | Marisol, I thought that was you. | 玛莉索 我就觉得是你 |
[02:14] | Hello, Olivia. | 你好 奥利维亚 |
[02:15] | I don’t mean to interrupt, | 我无意打扰 |
[02:16] | but I’ve been wanting to talk to you. | 但我一直想和你谈谈 |
[02:18] | I feel I owe you an apology. | 我觉得我该对你道歉 |
[02:20] | An apology? | 道歉 |
[02:21] | I was so rude the other day. | 那天我太粗鲁了 |
[02:23] | I don’t blame you for throwing me out of Michael’s house. | 我不怪你把我赶出迈克尔家 |
[02:26] | I deserved it. | 是我活该 |
[02:29] | I’m really not a bad person, Marisol. | 我并不是个坏人 玛莉索 |
[02:32] | I wish you could’ve known me before the divorce, | 真希望你能在我离婚前认识我 |
[02:34] | back when I was happy. | 那时我还很幸福 |
[02:36] | Anyway, I hope you can forgive me. | 总之 我希望你能原谅我 |
[02:40] | Sure I can, | 当然可以 |
[02:41] | But it was Taylor’s party that you ruined. | 但你毁掉的是泰勒的派对 |
[02:44] | You should apologize to her. | 你该对她道歉 |
[02:49] | See, here’s the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[02:52] | I don’t apologize to whores. | 我不会对婊子道歉 |
[02:54] | And I’m not speaking metaphorically | 我用”婊子”这个词 |
[02:56] | when I use that word. | 可不是比喻 |
[02:57] | She’s an actual whore. | 她真的是个妓女 |
[02:58] | Men used to pay her for sex. | 以前男人付钱就能和她做爱 |
[03:00] | In fact, that’s how she met Michael. | 其实 她就是那样遇见迈克尔的 |
[03:03] | Oh, was that a secret? | 那是个秘密吗 |
[03:05] | Oops. | 该死 |
[03:50] | Adrian! | 艾德里安 |
[03:57] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[04:08] | Maxwell! It’s so good to see you. | 麦克斯韦 见到你太好了 |
[04:11] | My dear friends. | 我亲爱的朋友们 |
[04:13] | How many years has it been? | 多久没见啦 |
[04:14] | Too many. | 太久了 |
[04:16] | How was your flight from Savannah? | 从萨凡纳飞过来旅途顺利吗 |
[04:17] | Bumpy, but I survived. | 颠颠簸簸的 但我挺过来了 |
[04:19] | So sorry to hear about | 听到你和希拉 |
[04:20] | you and Sheila getting a divorce. | 离婚的消息 我深表遗憾 |
[04:22] | Yeah, and I was so sorry to read about | 看到你们的女佣被谋杀的新闻 |
[04:24] | your maid getting murdered. | 我也很遗憾 |
[04:25] | Yes. Well, we’ve both had a run of bad luck. | 是啊 我们都倒霉不断 |
[04:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:35] | I’m going to Remi’s fraternity to get the rest of his stuff. | 我要去雷米的兄弟会取回剩下的东西 |
[04:38] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[04:38] | Yes, well, something’s come up. | 记得 但有件事 |
[04:41] | The spa is out of my face cream, | 温泉浴场没有我用的面霜了 |
[04:44] | so I need you to run to the valley | 所以我需要你去山谷里 |
[04:45] | to pick up a jar. | 给我买一瓶 |
[04:47] | Can’t you have it delivered? | 你不能让他们送过来吗 |
[04:48] | Well, that would take all day, and I need it now. | 那会花一天时间 而我现在就要 |
[04:52] | When I looked in the mirror this morning, | 今早我照镜子的时候 |
[04:53] | I found a new wrinkle. | 发现了一条新皱纹 |
[04:55] | Really? Just the one? | 真的吗 才一条 |
[04:59] | I will ignore that vicious attack | 我会装作没听到你恶毒的话 |
[05:01] | because you are about to do me the sweetest of favors. | 因为你就要帮我个大忙了 |
[05:03] | Fine. I will go all the way to the valley | 好吧 我会长途跋涉去山谷里 |
[05:06] | for a single jar of face cream. | 就为给你买一瓶面霜 |
[05:08] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[05:09] | Get yourself one, too. | 给你自己也买一瓶 |
[05:11] | I’ve seen tighter skin on elbows. | 肘部的皮肤都比你脸上的更紧致 |
[05:15] | I love the way we tease each other. | 我真喜欢我们这样互相取笑 |
[05:16] | Who has a better time than we do? | 谁会比我们更开心啊 |
[05:18] | I’ll ask around. | 我会四处问问的 |
[05:20] | And don’t worry about Remi. | 别担心雷米 |
[05:21] | I’ll let him know there’s been a change of plans. | 我会告诉他计划有变 |
[05:29] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[05:31] | Thank you, Mrs. Delatour. | 谢谢您 德拉图太太 |
[05:41] | You ever get hungry? | 你会饿吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 会啊 |
[05:45] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[05:46] | And what do you do in those situations? | 那你饿了怎么办呢 |
[05:49] | Do you go to a place where food is available– | 你会去提供食物的地方吗… |
[05:52] | I’m not going to dinner with you, Sam. | 我不会和你一起去吃晚饭的 山姆 |
[05:55] | What? How did you even jump to that? | 什么 你怎么突然说到这个 |
[05:57] | Go away! | 走开啦 |
[06:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | Maybe you’re under the impression | 也许你以为我遇到每个女孩 |
[06:04] | that I try this hard with every girl I meet. | 都会这么调情 |
[06:06] | I don’t. | 其实不是的 |
[06:08] | I… I just got a feeling about us. | 我 我只是觉得我俩有火花 |
[06:10] | And I think you’re feeling it, too. | 你也觉得有吧 |
[06:12] | Come on. Look me in the eye and tell me I’m wrong. | 看着我的双眼 说我错了 |
[06:17] | Okay. I like you. | 好吧 我喜欢你 |
[06:20] | Let’s say we go to dinner. I continue to like you. | 我们共进晚餐 我还喜欢你 |
[06:22] | We have a couple of drinks. I like you more. | 我们喝了几杯 我更喜欢你了 |
[06:24] | It turns out that you can dance, | 你居然会跳舞 |
[06:25] | and I like you a little too much. | 我又喜欢你多一点 |
[06:28] | The next thing I know, we’re married, we have two kids, | 很快我们就结婚了 还生了两个孩子 |
[06:30] | I stop singing, and then I don’t like you at all! | 我放弃唱歌 然后就不喜欢你了 |
[06:36] | But those are good-looking kids, right? | 但我们的孩子一定都很漂亮 对吧 |
[06:38] | Seriously? I got work to do. | 说真的 我还要干活 |
[06:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:44] | But… | 不过… |
[06:45] | at some point, you are gonna say yes to me. | 总有一天 你会接受我的 |
[06:49] | No, Sam, I won’t. | 不 山姆 我不会 |
[07:16] | ¿Que tal, Rosita? | 怎么了 罗西塔 |
[07:18] | That lawyer promised he could bring my son here. | 那个律师保证能让我儿子来美国 |
[07:21] | But now he says that he needs to file more papers. | 现在却说还要递交材料 |
[07:24] | That will cost hundreds of dollars. | 还要花好几百美金 |
[07:25] | I can’t afford that. | 我付不起 |
[07:27] | What am I gonna do? | 我要怎么办 |
[07:29] | Please don’t ask for a loan. | 千万别问我借钱 |
[07:30] | Not before breakfast. | 别在早餐前啊 |
[07:31] | I wouldn’t ask if I wasn’t so broke. | 要不是我这么穷我也不会问你借 |
[07:34] | This is why you should learn to save. | 所以你才要学着省钱 |
[07:36] | Maybe you shouldn’t go to the movies so much. | 也许你不该经常去看电影 |
[07:38] | What? | 什么 |
[07:38] | Seriously. You could have what you need in a few months. | 说真的 这样过几个月你就能省下这笔钱了 |
[07:41] | I can’t wait a few months. I need my son, now. | 我等不了几个月了 我现在就要我儿子过来 |
[07:44] | Hey, watch your tone. | 注意你的语气 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:48] | But this is important to me. | 但这对我很重要 |
[07:50] | And after all I’ve done for you, | 我帮了你那么大的忙 |
[07:52] | I thought maybe you’d want to help. | 你也该帮帮我吧 |
[07:55] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:58] | You’re blackmailing me. | 你在勒索我 |
[08:00] | Huh? | 什么 |
[08:01] | That’s what this is, isn’t it? | 就是这样吧 |
[08:03] | You’re trying to shake me down because you saw me with Cody. | 你想以我和科迪的事勒索我 |
[08:05] | No, no. I’m not shaking nobody. | 不不 我没想勒索谁 |
[08:07] | You think you can control me? | 你以为能控制我吗 |
[08:09] | Well, you can’t. | 不可能 |
[08:11] | I’m calling your bluff, Señorita. | 我不会被你唬住的 小姐 |
[08:13] | You go ahead and tell old Spence about my affair. | 你尽管去跟斯宾思说我出轨了 |
[08:15] | I’ll get a divorce before I give in to extortion. | 我就算离婚也不会受你要挟 |
[08:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:21] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[08:22] | I heard yelling. | 我听到争吵声了 |
[08:25] | Rosie asked for a loan. | 罗西要借钱 |
[08:26] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[08:28] | We’re done. | 没事了 |
[08:30] | Unless there’s something else | 除非你还有事 |
[08:31] | you wanted to say to Mr. Spence. | 要跟斯宾思先生说 |
[08:50] | I was 20 when I came to L.A. | 我到洛杉矶时才二十岁 |
[08:54] | And I just knew I was gonna be in the movies. | 我知道自己一定能拍电影 |
[08:59] | The closest I got was a diner | 最接近这梦想时却是 |
[09:00] | across the street from Paramount. | 在派拉蒙影业对面的小餐厅里 |
[09:03] | You were a waitress? | 你是个服务员吗 |
[09:05] | For six years. | 干了六年 |
[09:07] | And I could never make ends meet. | 一直入不敷出 |
[09:10] | And then one day this man walks in, | 有一天 来了个男人 |
[09:13] | and he seemed so nice. | 人很好的样子 |
[09:15] | We got to talking, and this… nice man | 我们聊了起来 这个”好人” |
[09:19] | tells me he has a lot of lonely, rich friends. | 说他有很多寂寞而富有的朋友 |
[09:24] | And then he asked me if I’d like to make some easy money. | 还问我要不要赚快钱 |
[09:28] | Isn’t it funny how our lives can turn | 是不是很有趣 我们的生活会因为 |
[09:30] | on just one simple question? | 一个简单的问题而从此改变 |
[09:34] | And one stupid answer. | 还有一个愚蠢的回答 |
[09:38] | God, if Olivia starts telling people the truth, | 天哪 要是奥利维亚把真相告诉别人 |
[09:40] | Michael will be humiliated. | 迈克尔一定会颜面尽失的 |
[09:41] | Then you should tell him. Soon. | 那你应该尽快告诉他 |
[09:45] | Will you be there when I do? | 你会陪着我吗 |
[09:47] | Please. I don’t know how he’ll react. | 拜托 我不知道他会有什么反应 |
[09:51] | Sure. I’ll be there. | 当然 我会伴你左右 |
[09:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:55] | And thanks for not judging me. | 还要谢谢你没有看不起我 |
[09:59] | Oscar Wilde said, “Every saint has a past, | 奥斯卡·王尔德有句话 “每个圣人都有过去 |
[10:02] | and every sinner has a future.” | 每个罪人都有未来” |
[10:07] | Well, which am I? | 那我是哪种 |
[10:08] | Aw, honey. You’re both. | 亲爱的 你两者皆是 |
[10:11] | Just like the rest of us. | 跟我们所有人一样 |
[10:18] | So we’re at dinner, and Sheila looks up and says, | 我们共进晚餐时 希拉抬头说 |
[10:21] | “I’m tired of listening to you talk.” | “我已经厌倦听你说话了” |
[10:23] | That is how my wife decided to end 20 years of marriage. | 我妻子就这样决定结束我们二十年的婚姻 |
[10:26] | It is her loss, my darling. | 那是她的损失 亲爱的 |
[10:28] | No one ever thought she deserved you. | 大家都觉得她配不上你 |
[10:30] | Thank you, Evelyn. | 谢谢 伊芙琳 |
[10:31] | The good news is, you’re single again, | 好消息是 你又单身了 |
[10:33] | in the prime of life. | 而且正值壮年 |
[10:34] | This is your time for adventure. | 是时候开始冒险了 |
[10:36] | Meaning what, nightclubs, singles bars? | 什么意思 去夜店 单身酒吧 |
[10:40] | After all these years, | 过了这么多年 |
[10:41] | I’d feel a little lost in that world. | 我会在那种世界里觉得茫然的 |
[10:42] | You just need someone to guide you. That’s all. | 你只是需要有个人来引导你而已 |
[10:46] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[10:49] | I’m a little tired. | 我有点累了 |
[10:50] | If you don’t mind, | 先失陪了 |
[10:51] | I’ve been up since 4:00 A.M. Eastern time. | 我从东部时间早上四点到现在一直没睡 |
[10:53] | Go on. Take a little nap. | 快去吧 打个小盹 |
[10:54] | Thank you again for holding my hand | 谢谢你们在这令人沮丧的时刻 |
[10:56] | during this depressing time. | 给我安慰 |
[10:59] | We’ll find a way to lift your spirits. | 我们会想办法让你打起精神来的 |
[11:00] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[11:06] | No. | 不行 |
[11:08] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[11:09] | I know what you’re planning, and I said no. | 我知道你在计划些什么 我说不行 |
[11:14] | Our agreement doesn’t give you veto power. | 我们的协议没有给予你否决的权利 |
[11:17] | Then I’ll ask nicely. | 那我就友好地告诉你 |
[11:19] | This man is my friend. | 这个男人是我朋友 |
[11:21] | Please leave him alone. | 请离他远点 |
[11:22] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[11:25] | You have feelings for him. | 你喜欢他 |
[11:26] | Oh, don’t be stupid. | 少犯傻了 |
[11:27] | Yes, you do. I can see it. | 你就是喜欢他 我能看出来 |
[11:29] | You have a little crush. | 你对他有些迷恋 |
[11:31] | And you’re fat. So what? | 而你很胖 那又怎样 |
[11:34] | Well, this is delicious. Her heart beats. | 真有趣 她心动了 |
[11:36] | Tell me more. | 还有什么情况 |
[11:37] | I’m serious, Adrian. | 我是认真的 艾德里安 |
[11:38] | If you have any regard for me whatsoever, | 如果你对我还有一丝在乎 |
[11:39] | you will not involve him in your disgusting little hobby. | 就不要把他也进你的不良小嗜好里去 |
[11:43] | So the question is, do I have any regard for you? | 但问题在于 我是否在乎你的感受呢 |
[11:46] | Damn it, adrian. | 该死的 艾德里安 |
[11:47] | Don’t corrupt him just to hurt me. | 别为了伤害我而带坏他 |
[11:52] | I’m gonna introduce Maxwell Rose to wanton carnality | 为了他的中年生活考虑 |
[11:55] | for his own middle-aged good. | 我打算把麦克斯韦·罗斯带进荡妇联盟 |
[11:58] | The fact that it will hurt you is just a bonus. | 会伤害你这件事只是额外奖励 |
[12:18] | The car’s loaded. If there’s anything else, | 东西都装上车了 如果还忘了什么 |
[12:20] | you’ll probably have to come back for it. | 你可能就得回来拿了 |
[12:21] | Nah, I’m good. This is just trash anyway. | 没有了 这只是些垃圾 |
[12:24] | Just let me throw it away, and we can get going. | 等我把这丢了 我们就走吧 |
[12:27] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[12:29] | Why are you throwing that away? | 你为什么要把这丢掉 |
[12:31] | It’s ruined. | 它坏了啊 |
[12:32] | It got ripped, see? | 它被扯开了 看到了吗 |
[12:35] | Only along the seam. | 只是接缝处被扯开了 |
[12:37] | That’s nothing. I can fix that in two seconds. | 没关系 我分分钟就能补好 |
[12:41] | Wh–you carry a sewing kit? | 你随身带着针线包 |
[12:45] | I like to be prepared. | 我喜欢未雨绸缪 |
[12:53] | That is amazing. | 真是太神奇了 |
[12:55] | Not really. | 还好啦 |
[12:56] | Seriously. I wouldn’t know how to do that. | 说真的 换我我就不会补 |
[12:58] | Well, you don’t have to. You have money. | 你也不需要知道 你有钱就够了 |
[13:00] | Most people can’t afford to throw a shirt away | 大多数人都不会因为一点小裂缝 |
[13:02] | because of a little rip. | 就把一件衬衫丢掉的 |
[13:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | You must think I am spoiled rotten. | 你肯定觉得我是个被宠坏的堕落男人 |
[13:08] | I think you’re spoiled. | 我觉得你是被宠坏了 |
[13:11] | But not rotten. | 但是不堕落 |
[13:15] | Now take off your shirt. | 把衣服脱掉 |
[13:17] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[13:19] | I’m gonna want to see this on you. | 我想看你穿上这个的样子 |
[13:20] | I’ll be done in a minute. | 我一分钟内就能补好 |
[13:29] | Maybe two minutes. | 也许要两分钟 |
[13:36] | Hey there. You got a sec? | 你有空吗 |
[13:41] | I’m so sorry about what happened. | 对于发生的一切 我很抱歉 |
[13:43] | You know, it’s one thing for Peri to yell at me. | 佩里吼我是一回事 |
[13:45] | But for her to raise her voice to you, that’s inexcusable. | 但她对你也大吼大叫 这就无法原谅了 |
[13:47] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[13:48] | I do. I see how hard you work. | 我当然担心 我知道你工作有多努力 |
[13:50] | You’re the one that makes this house a home. | 是你让这里像个家 |
[13:52] | And I’m beyond grateful. | 我无尽感激 |
[13:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:58] | I understand you need some money | 我知道你现在需要钱 |
[14:00] | to bring your son to America. | 把你儿子带到美国 |
[14:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:06] | I hope this helps. | 我希望这个能帮到你 |
[14:13] | Mr. Spence… | 斯宾思先生 |
[14:14] | It’s a gift, from me to you. | 这是我送你的礼物 |
[14:17] | Peri doesn’t need to know. | 不需要让佩里知道 |
[14:20] | Thank you so, so much. | 真的太感谢你了 |
[14:23] | You’re such a good man. | 你真是一个大好人 |
[14:28] | And you are an amazing woman. | 你也是一个很棒的女人 |
[14:34] | He had an erection? | 他勃起了 |
[14:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:37] | A boner. | 硬了 |
[14:38] | Un salchicha de cemento. | 像根水泥香肠 |
[14:40] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[14:41] | What could I say, “Congratulations”? | 我还能说什么 恭喜吗 |
[14:43] | I got outta there. | 我赶紧出来了 |
[14:44] | Congratulations? | 恭喜 |
[14:46] | Ohh. He’s very big. | 他的真的很大 |
[14:50] | How big? | 有多大 |
[14:53] | Like this? | 像这个吗 |
[14:55] | More like… | 更像 |
[14:56] | this. | 这个 |
[14:58] | You lie. Oh, my… | 你骗人 天哪 |
[14:58] | – I swear. – Can we put the produce away? | -是真的 -能把农作物放下吗 |
[15:01] | The gardener’s staring. | 园丁看着呢 |
[15:02] | So this money, he just gave it to you? | 这笔钱 他就这么给你了吗 |
[15:05] | Yes. He said it was a gift. | 对 他说是给我的礼物 |
[15:08] | Are you sure his intentions were… honorable? | 你确定他的目的…纯洁 |
[15:12] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[15:13] | When rich men give poor women that kind of money, | 有钱男人给穷女人那么一大笔钱时 |
[15:16] | they usually expect something in return. | 通常会期望有点回报 |
[15:18] | N-no. Mr. Spence is not like that. | 不 斯宾思先生不是那样的人 |
[15:20] | Are you sure? I mean, he did have his… cucumber | 你确定 他确实把自己的…黄瓜 |
[15:24] | jammed into your thigh. | 抵到你的大腿上了啊 |
[15:25] | Maybe you shouldn’t take the money. | 或许你不该收下这笔钱 |
[15:27] | No! I need it for Miguel. | 不行 我需要这笔钱才能接来米格尔 |
[15:29] | Just make it clear that he’s not getting anything in return. | 说清楚他得不到回报就行 |
[15:32] | We’re maids. | 我们是女佣 |
[15:33] | The only thing we polish is their silver. | 我们擦拭的只有他们的银器 |
[15:35] | What am I gonna say to him? | 那我要怎么跟他说 |
[15:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:39] | Tell him you have a boyfriend. | 就告诉他你有男朋友 |
[15:41] | Where am I supposed to get a boyfriend? | 我去哪儿找个男朋友 |
[15:56] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[15:57] | Guess who just called me. | 你猜刚才谁打电话给我了 |
[15:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:59] | Benny Soto. | 本尼·索托 |
[16:03] | Do you like Gloria Estefan, | 你喜欢葛洛利亚·埃斯特芬[女歌手] |
[16:04] | Enrique Iglesias? | 安立奎·伊格莱希亚斯吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[16:06] | He’s their producer. And he wants to meet with me. | 他是他们的制作人 现在他想跟我见面 |
[16:09] | Wow. That’s… huge. | 真是大喜事啊 |
[16:11] | You have no idea. | 天大的喜事 |
[16:12] | I sent out like a hundred demos. | 我寄出去了无数份试样唱片 |
[16:13] | This is my first “Yes.” | 这是第一个答应见我的 |
[16:14] | And it’s Beny freakin’ Soto! | 还是大名鼎鼎的本尼·索托 |
[16:17] | He wants to meet with me tomorrow at noon. | 他想明天中午跟我见面 |
[16:19] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[16:23] | So I was thinking maybe you can drive me there. | 所以我在想你能不能开车送我过去 |
[16:26] | What? | 什么 |
[16:28] | You know, in the car. | 用这辆车送我 |
[16:30] | First of all, this is not a car. | 首先 这不仅是一辆车 |
[16:33] | It’s a Rolls-Royce. | 这是辆劳斯莱斯 |
[16:34] | And second of all, no. | 其次 不行 |
[16:35] | It’s all the way across town. Come on, Sam. | 见面地点在市区的另一边 拜托 山姆 |
[16:37] | I can’t take a bus. | 我可不能坐公交过去 |
[16:40] | Sure, then on the way home, | 行啊 回来的时候 |
[16:41] | we can stop at the unemployment office, | 我们可以顺便在失业办公室停下 |
[16:42] | because when Odessa finds out, she’s gonna fire my ass. | 因为奥黛莎要是发现的话 肯定会炒了我 |
[16:53] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[16:57] | what if I did go to dinner with you? | 要是我答应跟你去吃晚餐呢 |
[17:02] | Didn’t you just tell me you’d never go on a date with me | 你刚才不是跟我说你永远不会跟我约会 |
[17:04] | because it would ruin your life? | 因为那会毁了你的生活吗 |
[17:06] | Well, in my defense, when I said that, | 容我辩护一句 说那话时 |
[17:08] | I didn’t need anything from you. | 我还不需要你帮我 |
[17:10] | So you admit you’re just using me. | 所以你这是承认在利用我 |
[17:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:18] | We should leave by 11:00 to beat the traffic. | 我们十一点前出发 避免堵车 |
[17:20] | Aah! Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[17:27] | So we don’t know how she found out | 我们不知道她是怎么知道的 |
[17:30] | or if she’s told anyone else. | 也不知道她有没有告诉别人 |
[17:32] | All we can be sure of is that Olivia is now aware | 我们唯一能确定的就是奥利维亚现在知道 |
[17:34] | of your wife’s… former profession. | 你妻子….以前的职业 |
[17:40] | We’re going to move. | 我们要搬家 |
[17:44] | What? | 什么 |
[17:45] | My law firm has an office in New York. | 我的律师事务所在纽约有办事处 |
[17:47] | They will make room for me. | 他们会给我腾个地方 |
[17:48] | But we don’t know anyone in New York. | 但我们在纽约谁也不认识 |
[17:51] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[17:53] | I don’t want to leave L.A.. All my friends are here. | 我不想离开洛杉矶 我的朋友都在这里 |
[17:56] | Friends? What friends? | 朋友 什么朋友 |
[17:59] | Well, you know. Everyone at the country club. | 就是乡村俱乐部里那些人啊 |
[18:01] | They’re really not our friends. | 他们还真不是我们的朋友 |
[18:02] | They’re only nice to us because I’m a successful lawyer | 他们对我们友好只是因为我是成功的律师 |
[18:04] | and you’re my glamorous wife. | 而你是我光彩照人的妻子 |
[18:06] | Once they find out the truth, that is all going to change. | 一旦他们知道真相 那都会改变 |
[18:09] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[18:10] | I’m not trying to hurt you. | 我不是在伤害你 |
[18:11] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[18:16] | Mr. Stafford, | 斯塔福德先生 |
[18:18] | you have every right to be upset, | 你完全有理由不高兴 |
[18:19] | but you can’t pack up and leave the state | 但也不能因为几个人可能说闲话 |
[18:21] | because a few people might gossip. | 就打包东西搬去另一个州啊 |
[18:22] | Oh, so I should wait to make sure they’re gossiping? | 那我应该等确定他们说闲话之后再走吗 |
[18:25] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这样认为 |
[18:26] | Marisol isn’t nice to me because you’re successful. | 玛莉索对我友好不是因为你事业有成 |
[18:29] | She’s my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[18:31] | I need her. | 我需要她 |
[18:34] | Fine. We’ll take her with us. | 那好 我们带她一起走 |
[18:37] | – Wait. Hold on. – Well, what is the problem? | -等等 -有什么问题吗 |
[18:39] | You told us you don’t have any family here. | 你之前说你这里没有家人 |
[18:41] | Yeah, but I-I– | 是 但我… |
[18:42] | Well, I’ll make it worth your while. Don’t you worry. | 我不会亏待你的 不用担心 |
[18:44] | Now I want both of you to start packing tomorrow morning. | 你们俩明早就开始打包 |
[18:48] | We are leaving Beverly Hills. | 我们要离开比佛利山庄 |
[19:02] | Hey, Zoila. Does Valentina have a really good sewing machine? | 佐拉 瓦伦蒂娜是不是有台很棒的缝纫机 |
[19:06] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:06] | Well, I wanted to get her something. | 我想送她点东西 |
[19:08] | You know, for helping me pack up and everything. | 谢谢她帮我打包东西什么的 |
[19:14] | You don’t need to buy her anything. | 你不需要给她买任何东西 |
[19:16] | No, I want to, | 不 我想买 |
[19:17] | and I know she likes to make her own clothes, so– | 我知道她喜欢自己做衣服 所以 |
[19:19] | It’s her job to help you. | 帮助你是她的职责 |
[19:21] | Yeah, but I– | 是啊 不过我 |
[19:22] | Remi, I really need to finish the floors. | 雷米 我真的得赶紧擦完地了 |
[19:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:28] | Sure. Sorry. | 当然 不好意思 |
[19:36] | Did you send Valentina to U.S.C.? | 你派瓦伦蒂娜去了南加州大学吗 |
[19:39] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:41] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[19:44] | Valentina came to me. | 瓦伦蒂娜来找我的 |
[19:47] | She told me how she feels about Remi… | 她告诉我她对雷米的感觉 |
[19:50] | – Oh, for god sake. – How she’s loved him all these years from afar. | -天啊 -她这么多年一直默默地暗恋他 |
[19:54] | It’s so romantic. | 真的好浪漫啊 |
[19:55] | So the two of you went behind my back? | 所以是你们俩背着我搞这么一出是吧 |
[19:57] | Well, isn’t that just great? | 真是太棒了啊 |
[20:01] | But she really loves him. I can tell. | 但她对他是真爱 我看得出来 |
[20:04] | I don’t care! | 我才不管是不是真爱 |
[20:05] | Why are you being this way? | 你为什么这样极端呢 |
[20:07] | Because I don’t want to see my daughter’s heart get broken. | 因为我不想眼睁睁看我女儿的心碎 |
[20:11] | You know Remi. He would never do that. | 你了解雷米的 他永远都不会那样的 |
[20:14] | What I know is that boys with money | 我只知道 富家子弟 |
[20:16] | don’t end up with the maid. | 才不会跟女佣白头偕老一辈子 |
[20:18] | And you know that, too. | 你也清楚这一点的 |
[20:22] | You can’t still be holding on to that. | 你不会还一直放不下那件事吧 |
[20:24] | After all these years? | 毕竟这么多年过去了 |
[20:26] | He made promises to me. | 他对我许下过承诺 |
[20:28] | And, yes, I remember every single one. | 没错 我记得每一个承诺 |
[20:32] | He met someone else. | 他另遇良人了 |
[20:34] | You know that sort of thing happens. | 你知道 这样的事时有发生 |
[20:36] | Well, it’s not gonna happen to my daughter. | 这样的事绝不能在我女儿身上发生 |
[20:40] | Please tell Remi he is not to go near Valentina. | 请转告雷米 他别想近我女儿一步 |
[20:42] | He’s starting to really like her. | 他开始喜欢上她了 |
[20:44] | How can I say that to him? | 我怎么能对他说这些 |
[20:48] | Valentina and I will not be coming to work | 瓦伦蒂娜和我这几天 |
[20:50] | for the next few days. | 都不会来工作了 |
[20:53] | That should give you plenty of time to think of something. | 这应该可以给你足够的时间想清楚 |
[21:05] | Do you have a moment? | 你有时间吗 |
[21:08] | Uh… sure. | 当然 |
[21:10] | What’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[21:15] | I can’t move to New York. | 我不能搬去纽约 |
[21:17] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:17] | Personal reasons. | 私人原因 |
[21:19] | Well, what are they? Perhaps I can help. | 具体是什么呢 也许我能帮上忙 |
[21:20] | And I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 不过 |
[21:22] | Like I said, they’re personal. | 就像我说的 是私人原因 |
[21:25] | Well, Taylor will be heartbroken. | 泰勒会心碎的 |
[21:27] | She’s really… come to depend upon you. | 她真的 开始依赖你了 |
[21:30] | And I’ve become very fond of her. | 我也很喜欢她 |
[21:33] | More than I expected to. | 比我预计的要喜欢的多 |
[21:36] | She is special, isn’t she? | 她很特别 对吧 |
[21:38] | She is. | 确实 |
[21:41] | Well, that is why I have to get her out of here | 这就是我得让她离开这里的原因 |
[21:45] | before she becomes the main course | 不然她就成了八卦女人们的 |
[21:46] | for the ladies who lunch. | 主要笑柄了 |
[21:51] | Before anyone starts packing, | 在大家打包之前 |
[21:54] | let me talk to Olivia. | 让我跟奥利维亚谈谈 |
[21:56] | What good would that do? | 那能帮上什么忙呢 |
[21:57] | I could learn a few things– | 我可以了解一些情况 |
[21:59] | how she found out, | 比如她是怎么发现的 |
[22:00] | if she plans on telling anyone else. | 她是不是打算告诉别人 |
[22:05] | And why would Olivia talk to you? | 奥利维亚为什么要跟你说呢 |
[22:07] | She’s a bitterly divorced woman. | 她是个痛苦的离异妇女 |
[22:10] | Trust me. They’ll talk to anyone. | 相信我 这样的女人会特别想倾诉的 |
[22:17] | I’ve decided to move here. | 我决定搬到这儿来了 |
[22:18] | To Los Angeles? Are you serious? | 搬来洛杉矶吗 你是认真的 |
[22:21] | I only moved to Savannah because of Sheila. | 我是因为希拉才搬到萨凡纳 |
[22:23] | Now that we’re divorced– | 现在既然我们俩已经离婚了 |
[22:24] | I’m absolutely thrilled. | 我真的太开心了 |
[22:25] | Think of all the decadent dinners we’ll have. | 想想咱即将过的颓废夜生活 |
[22:28] | In fact, what are you doing tonight? | 话说 你今晚想干什么 |
[22:32] | Adrian’s introducing me to someone. | 艾德里安要介绍个人给我 |
[22:35] | A woman? | 女人吗 |
[22:36] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[22:39] | Was that insensitive of me to mention another woman? | 我提到别的女人 这样是不是很麻木 |
[22:41] | No. | 没有 |
[22:43] | We’re friends. We should be able to talk. | 我们是朋友 我们应该能谈心的 |
[22:46] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[22:49] | There was a time when we could’ve been more than that, | 我们曾有机会可以比朋友更亲密 |
[22:51] | but you chose Adrian. | 但你选择了艾德里安 |
[22:52] | After you chose Sheila. | 是在你选择了希拉之后 |
[22:54] | As you know, I came to regret my choice. | 你知道 我最后后悔自己的选择了 |
[22:59] | Do you ever regret yours? | 你有后悔过你的选择吗 |
[23:03] | On second thought, | 仔细考虑后 |
[23:04] | I don’t think you should move to Los Angeles. | 我觉得你不该搬来洛杉矶 |
[23:07] | Why not? | 怎么呢 |
[23:09] | This city changes people. | 这座城市会改变人 |
[23:12] | And I like you… | 而我喜欢你 |
[23:15] | just the way you are. | 本来的样子 |
[23:17] | I don’t think you need to worry about me. | 我觉得你不需要担心我 |
[23:19] | After all these years, I know exactly who I am. | 这么多年过去了 我很清楚自己的为人 |
[23:21] | Well, you just remember that | 当你见到艾德里安的朋友时 |
[23:23] | when you meet this friend of Adrian’s. | 可得记住这句话 |
[23:27] | You never answered my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[23:31] | Do you regret choosing Adrian? | 你后悔选择艾德里安吗 |
[23:35] | What does it matter? | 有什么关系呢 |
[23:37] | He is what I deserve. | 他就是我应得的人 |
[23:42] | Yeah. There you go. | 就这样吃 |
[23:45] | Hello, Mr. Spence. | 斯宾思先生 |
[23:47] | Hi, Rosie. | 罗西 |
[23:49] | Hello, uh… | 你好 |
[23:50] | Raul. He’s your gardener. | 劳乌 他是你的园丁 |
[23:53] | Of course. Raul. | 当然了 劳乌 |
[23:56] | I love your work. | 你工作表现不错 |
[23:57] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:58] | I gave the money to my lawyer, | 我把钱交给了律师 |
[24:00] | and everything is going really good. | 事情进展的很顺利 |
[24:02] | So we wanted to take a minute and thank you proper. | 所以我们想花一分钟时间好好感谢你 |
[24:06] | We? | 我们 |
[24:07] | Yes. Raul is my boyfriend. | 是的 劳乌是我的男朋友 |
[24:13] | Oh. I, uh, I — I didn’t know that. | 我 我还不知道 |
[24:16] | Oh, yes. For many months now. | 是的 已经很久了 |
[24:19] | We are very happy. | 我们真的很开心 |
[24:22] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[24:24] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[24:26] | So Raul has a favor to ask you, | 劳乌想请你帮个忙 |
[24:29] | and he means no disrespect. | 他无意冒犯 |
[24:32] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[24:33] | He saw you hug me yesterday, | 他看见你昨天拥抱我 |
[24:36] | and he’d prefer you don’t do that anymore | 他希望你别再那么做了 |
[24:37] | because it makes him, uh, what is the English word? | 因为这会使他 那个词用英语怎么说来着 |
[24:41] | Jealous? | 嫉妒 |
[24:43] | Violent. | 暴力 |
[24:46] | I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. | 我很抱歉 那不会再发生了 |
[24:49] | Oh, no. You don’t gotta worry. | 不 你不用担心 |
[24:51] | He’s a teddy bear. | 他就是只泰迪熊 |
[24:52] | You know, underneath the violent. | 但内心深处是暴力的 |
[24:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[25:18] | So I was gonna try to put the hook | 如果你觉得不错的话 |
[25:19] | back in at the end again if you think that’s a good idea. | 我打算在这首歌末尾再加上主旋律 |
[25:22] | I do. | 我同意 |
[25:23] | So tell me, what part of Puerto Rico are you from? | 告诉我 你来自波多黎各的什么地方 |
[25:27] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[25:29] | The accent is distinctive. | 你口音很特别 |
[25:31] | I produced an album in San Juan. | 我在圣胡安[波多黎各首都]出过一张专辑 |
[25:33] | You’ve been to the island? | 你去过岛上吗 |
[25:35] | Many times. | 很多次 |
[25:36] | It’s a hotbed of talent. | 那里人才济济 |
[25:38] | Well… obviously. | 很显然 你就是 |
[25:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:41] | Mm. Listen, Carmen, | 听着 卡门 |
[25:44] | You definitely got some skills. | 你确实有实力 |
[25:46] | but you’re a little underproduced. | 不过你有点不足之处 |
[25:48] | The good thing is, | 值得高兴是 |
[25:50] | I can fix that. | 我能弥补这一点 |
[25:52] | Ay, Benny. | 本尼 |
[25:53] | You don’t know what it means for me to hear you say that. | 你不知道你的话对我来说意味着什么 |
[25:55] | But can I keep it real with you? | 不过 我能和你实话实说吗 |
[25:57] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[25:58] | If you’re gonna sing in English, | 你要是打算唱英文歌 |
[25:59] | you gotta get rid of this accent. | 就得改掉这个口音 |
[26:01] | I know it’s funny for me to say that, | 我知道这么说挺可笑 |
[26:03] | but that’s the audience. | 不过听众就是这样 |
[26:05] | Americans — they like Latinas | 美国人 他们喜欢拉丁人 |
[26:07] | as long as they’re not too Latin. | 只要他们不那么拉丁化 |
[26:10] | And how do I do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[26:12] | Practice– | 练习 |
[26:14] | when you sing, when you talk, when you breathe, | 在你唱歌 说话 呼吸的时候 |
[26:18] | every chance you get. | 一有机会就练习 |
[26:19] | Then whatever I have to do, I’m gonna do it. | 不管需要做什么 我都会照做的 |
[26:23] | Good to know. | 这样就好 |
[26:25] | Well, I think we’re in business. | 我们就这么说定了 |
[26:26] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[26:28] | Let’s get some lunch. Celebrate. | 一起吃午饭吧 庆祝下 |
[26:29] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[26:30] | Mm. You like Cuban food? | 你喜欢古巴菜吗 |
[26:32] | Bring on the croquetas. | 上炸丸子吧 |
[26:34] | Let me call the valet. | 我给服务员打个电话 |
[26:35] | They take forever to get the car. | 他们要很久才能取到车 |
[26:37] | Oh, relax. We’ll take mine. | 别担心 坐我的车走 |
[26:47] | It belongs to a friend. Sam. | 这是我朋友的车 山姆 |
[26:49] | I want you to meet Benny Soto, my new producer. | 来认识下我的新制作人 本尼·索托 |
[26:52] | Hey, that’s great. | 真不错 |
[26:53] | Nice to meet you, Sam. | 很高兴认识你 山姆 |
[26:55] | Head east on Sunset, then I’ll direct you. | 向东开往日落大道 然后我来给你指路 |
[27:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:01] | I’m so sorry. It won’t be long. Just a quick lunch. | 我很抱歉 不会很久的 只是一顿便饭 |
[27:03] | That wasn’t the deal. | 我们可不是这么说好的 |
[27:04] | Sam, please don’t blow this for me. | 山姆 别搞砸了 |
[27:06] | That’s my future in there. | 那里坐着的可是我的未来 |
[27:18] | I really want to thank you, Benny. | 我真的很感谢你 本尼 |
[27:20] | Oh, no problem. | 没关系 |
[27:21] | You know, when I first started in this business, | 当我第一次跨入这行时 |
[27:23] | I promised myself, if I ever made it to the top, | 我向自己保证 要是我能事业有成 |
[27:26] | I would send the elevator back down. | 我会尽力帮助尚未成功的人 |
[27:30] | Well, I won’t disappoint you. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[27:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:33] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会的 |
[27:51] | My man, | 老兄 |
[27:53] | can we turn left at the light here? | 在这个红绿灯左转 |
[27:55] | We’re gonna stop by my place first. | 我们要先去我家 |
[28:00] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[28:04] | You heard him. Left at the light. | 你听到了 红绿灯左转 |
[28:25] | Where is east L.A. anyway? | 东洛杉矶到底在哪呢 |
[28:27] | Well, you know when we’re on the freeway | 记得我们在高速路上 |
[28:29] | and you make me speed up? | 你让我加速的时候吗 |
[28:31] | That neighborhood? | 在那附近吗 |
[28:33] | Oh, goodness. | 天啊 |
[28:35] | You sure you don’t want me to go with you? | 你确定不用我陪你去吗 |
[28:37] | This is between me and Zoila. | 这是我跟佐拉之间的事 |
[28:40] | I owe her an apology, | 我欠她一个道歉 |
[28:42] | and I’ve gotta deliver it like a big girl. | 我必须勇敢地说出来 |
[28:44] | In 20 years, I never heard you guys fight like that. | 二十年来 我从未见过你们闹得那么厉害 |
[28:47] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[28:50] | A long time ago, before you were born, | 很久之前 在你出生之前 |
[28:53] | Zoila had a relationship with my brother. | 佐拉曾跟我哥谈过恋爱 |
[28:57] | Uncle Henri and Zoila? | 昂利舅舅和佐拉 |
[28:59] | But when Henri met Aunt Cynthia, | 但后来昂利遇见了你辛西娅舅妈 |
[29:02] | a woman from… a similar background, | 她和我们背景相似 |
[29:06] | Zoila had her heart broken. | 佐拉伤透了心 |
[29:08] | And apparently, she’s never gotten over it. | 很显然 她从未释怀 |
[29:12] | So when she sees me and Valentina | 所以她看到我和瓦伦蒂娜 |
[29:14] | hanging out together… | 一起出去玩时 |
[29:16] | She’s worried history will repeat itself. | 她担心历史会重演 |
[29:22] | So what exactly is it you have to apologize for? | 那你到底是为什么要道歉 |
[29:27] | I’m the one who introduced Cynthia to Henri. | 是我把辛西娅介绍给了昂利 |
[29:38] | You’re not really dating the gardener, are you? | 你不是真的在和那个花匠约会 对吗 |
[29:40] | What? | 什么 |
[29:41] | Raul’s close to 60. | 劳乌快六十岁了 |
[29:43] | He’s got a wife and kids. | 他有老婆和孩子的 |
[29:45] | Now I’m not dumb. | 我又不蠢 |
[29:48] | No. Raul and I are not dating. | 是的 劳乌和我没在约会 |
[29:50] | Rosie… why would you lie to me? | 罗西 你为什么对我说谎呢 |
[29:54] | Well, the other day when you hugged me… | 那天你抱我的时候 |
[29:59] | Oh, my god. You didn’t feel my… | 我的天啊 你不会是感觉到了我的… |
[30:01] | I did. | 是的 |
[30:02] | Oh, I am so embarrassed. | 真是太尴尬了 |
[30:03] | No, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. | 不 你没什么要尴尬的 |
[30:06] | God has been very good to you. | 上帝对你真是太好了 |
[30:07] | I did not mean for that to happen. | 我不是故意的 |
[30:09] | It’s just that you’re so kind and warm and… | 只是你是那么好 那么温暖… |
[30:12] | And it’s been so long since Peri and I– | 我和佩里已经很久… |
[30:14] | My body responded. | 我的身体就有了反应 |
[30:16] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[30:18] | And I’m sorry for lying. | 很抱歉我说谎了 |
[30:20] | I just needed to make sure you didn’t have any… | 我只是想确认你没什么… |
[30:23] | You know, expectations. | 你懂的 期望 |
[30:25] | No, none. I know that’s not a possibility. | 不 绝对没有 我知道那是不可能的 |
[30:29] | Again, I… | 再一次 我 |
[30:30] | I apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[30:35] | It was never my intention | 我从来都无意 |
[30:36] | for you to know how I feel about you. | 让你知道我对你的感受 |
[30:53] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[30:57] | I’m looking for my friend Zoila Diaz. | 我在找我的朋友佐拉·迪亚斯 |
[31:01] | She lives on this block, but I can’t remember which house. | 她住在这一区 但是我忘了是在哪一栋了 |
[31:07] | Do you know her? | 你们认识她吗 |
[31:09] | She’s Latino. | 她是拉丁美洲人 |
[31:15] | Well, no worries. | 好吧 算了 |
[31:17] | I’m sure I’ll find her. | 我相信我会找到她的 |
[31:21] | Enjoy your party. | 玩得愉快 |
[31:26] | All I’m saying is, you don’t walk out on your boss. | 我只是说 你不能炒了你老板 |
[31:29] | Well, you weren’t there. You don’t know what happened. | 你没在现场 你不知道怎么回事 |
[31:31] | – Then tell me. – I don’t want to talk about it. | -那告诉我 -我不想讨论这个 |
[31:54] | Zoila! Are you home? | 佐拉 你在家吗 |
[31:59] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[32:03] | Zoila! I know you’re in there. | 佐拉 我知道你在家 |
[32:05] | Isn’t that Miss Genevieve? | 那不是吉纳维芙小姐吗 |
[32:12] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[32:19] | Oh! Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[32:28] | Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[32:29] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[32:30] | This letter came to the house a few days ago. | 几天前邮差送来了这封信 |
[32:32] | It’s addressed to you. | 是寄给你的 |
[32:35] | Oh, it’s just some promotional thing. | 只是一些促销广告 |
[32:36] | It’s not important. | 没什么重要的 |
[32:37] | I wasn’t sure. | 我不确定 |
[32:39] | You won’t tell Tayler I stopped by, will you? | 你不会告诉泰勒我来过 对吗 |
[32:41] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[32:42] | Some mail still comes to the house for you. | 家里还有一些来信是寄给你的 |
[32:45] | I try to save it, but she makes me throw it away. | 我想留下来 但是她让我都扔了 |
[32:49] | If she knew I brought something for you, | 如果她知道了我帮你带信 |
[32:50] | she would just scream at me. | 她就会吼我了 |
[32:53] | Taylor screams at you? | 泰勒吼你了 |
[32:55] | She has become this crazy nightmare. | 她已经变成一场疯狂的噩梦了 |
[33:00] | To tell you the truth… | 说真的 |
[33:03] | I don’t know how much more I can take. | 我不知道我还能忍多久 |
[33:07] | Would you like some tea? | 要喝杯茶吗 |
[33:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:20] | How’s your mom? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[33:21] | Well, she says she’s dying. | 她说她快死了 |
[33:23] | The doctor says she has a sprained wrist. | 医生说她扭伤了手腕 |
[33:25] | I wonder who we should believe. | 真不知道我们该相信谁 |
[33:27] | So she’s okay. | 这么说她没事了 |
[33:29] | Good. | 太好了 |
[33:33] | Did you know our moms got into a fight today? | 你知道我俩的妈妈今天吵了一架吗 |
[33:36] | Mine just told me we were taking a few days off. | 我妈只跟我说我们要放几天假 |
[33:39] | She didn’t say why. | 也没说原因 |
[33:40] | I think maybe your mom’s upset that we’re getting so close. | 我想可能是因为你妈不高兴我们走得太近了 |
[33:43] | Well, I’m not. | 但我喜欢 |
[33:45] | I like spending time with you. | 我喜欢和你待在一起 |
[33:48] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:50] | You know, for a minute there | 有那么一分钟 |
[33:50] | I really thought this was going somewhere. | 我真的觉得我们是有可能的 |
[33:54] | And… now? | 现在呢 |
[33:57] | Come on. You know how much my mom needs your mom. | 拜托 你知道你妈对我妈有多重要 |
[34:01] | And if us hanging out all the time | 如果我们在一起 |
[34:02] | is causing this much tension between them, | 给她们带来那么多矛盾 |
[34:05] | maybe we should just cool it. | 也许我们应该先缓一缓 |
[34:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:15] | Still buds, though, right? | 但我们还是好朋友 对吧 |
[34:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[34:22] | Good. | 那就好 |
[34:31] | So why don’t you just quit? | 那你为什么不直接辞职呢 |
[34:33] | I’ve thought about it. | 我有想过不干了 |
[34:34] | But now it looks like I won’t have to. | 但目前来看我不必这样做了 |
[34:37] | You see, Taylor is trying to convince Michael | 泰勒正在试图说服迈克尔 |
[34:40] | to move to New York. | 搬去纽约 |
[34:41] | New York? | 纽约 |
[34:43] | She thinks you’re gonna tell the whole town about her past, | 她觉得你会把她以前的事到处宣扬 |
[34:45] | and she is scared to death. | 她害怕得要命 |
[34:48] | Ha! She should be. | 她是应该害怕 |
[34:51] | Of course, she deserves what she gets. | 当然 她是罪有应得 |
[34:54] | But it might be better for you if they don’t leave town. | 但如果他们不搬家对你也许更有利 |
[34:57] | How so? | 这话怎么说 |
[34:59] | Mrs. Stafford… | 斯塔福德夫人 |
[35:01] | I think Michael is still in love with you. | 我觉得迈克尔还爱着你 |
[35:04] | He has a funny way of showing it. | 他示爱的方式还真搞笑 |
[35:06] | Leaving me for hooker Barbie? | 为了那贱人抛弃我 |
[35:08] | But I watch him. | 但就我观察 |
[35:09] | He’s always talking about you. | 他总提起你 |
[35:11] | He’s always looking at pictures of you. | 他还经常看你的相片 |
[35:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:15] | He’s starting to realize he made a mistake. | 他开始意识到他错了 |
[35:18] | But, you know, if they leave town, move to New York. | 但是 如果他们搬去纽约了 |
[35:20] | Well, you know how it is. | 你知道这将会是什么结果 |
[35:22] | Out of sight, out of mind. | 他看不到你了 也想不起你了 |
[35:29] | I’m gonna write Taylor a letter. | 我给泰勒写封信 |
[35:32] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[35:33] | I’ll promise that I won’t tell anyone what I know. | 我会保证我绝对不把我知道的说出去 |
[35:36] | I’ll say it’s because of | 我会说这一切都是 |
[35:36] | my deep and continuing affection for Michael. | 因为我对迈克尔旧情难忘 |
[35:39] | And I’ll give her the letter. | 我会把信交给她 |
[35:40] | Oh, no. Not her. | 不是给她 |
[35:42] | You give it to him so he knows how I feel. | 你把信交给迈克尔 那样他就知道我的感受了 |
[35:46] | Oh, that is brilliant. | 这想法太棒了 |
[35:50] | Unless someone else knows about Taylor’s past. | 除非还有人知道泰勒的过去 |
[35:53] | If word gets out, they’ll still move. | 如果谣言纷纷 他们还会搬走 |
[35:55] | Nobody else knows. | 没人知道了 |
[35:57] | How did you find out? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[35:59] | Evelyn Powell told me. | 伊芙琳·鲍威尔告诉我的 |
[36:01] | How does Evelyn know? | 伊芙琳又是怎么知道的 |
[36:03] | Oh, it was her husband who first hired Taylor. | 一开始是她老公雇的泰勒 |
[36:06] | Adrian hired Taylor? | 艾德里安雇了泰勒 |
[36:08] | He propositioned her while she was working in some diner. | 在她服务的一次晚宴上 他把她召了 |
[36:11] | Apparently, he does that sort of thing. | 很显然 他经常干那种事 |
[36:13] | Wait. I’m confused. | 等等 我有点迷糊了 |
[36:15] | Adrian Powell uses prostitutes? | 艾德里·鲍威尔召妓 |
[36:17] | Oh. Not for himself. | 不是为他自己 |
[36:19] | He gives them as gifts to his friends. | 他把那些女人作为礼物送给朋友 |
[36:23] | What? | 不是吧 |
[36:25] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[36:25] | Evelyn calls it his disgusting little hobby. | 伊芙琳管这叫他的不良小嗜好 |
[36:28] | He brings those women right into their house. | 他还把那些女人带回家 |
[36:31] | That’s how Evelyn first met Taylor | 伊芙琳就是那样遇见了泰勒 |
[36:32] | and that girl who got murdered. | 还有那个被谋杀的女孩 |
[36:36] | Flora Hernandez. | 芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯 |
[36:38] | Oh, yes. | 就是她 |
[36:39] | In addition to being their maid, | 除了给他们当女佣 |
[36:41] | Flora was also Adrian’s whore. | 芙罗拉还是艾德里安的妓女 |
[37:05] | Hello? | 你好 |
[37:07] | No, I’m sorry. She’s asleep right now. | 很抱歉 她睡着了 |
[37:09] | Who, may I ask, is calling? | 可以问问你是谁吗 |
[37:13] | Oh, Henri. | 昂利啊 |
[37:17] | I didn’t recognize your voice. | 我没听出来是你 |
[37:20] | It’s me. Zoila. | 我是佐拉 |
[37:25] | It’s been a long time. | 好久没联系了 |
[37:30] | How is she? | 她的情况啊 |
[37:37] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[37:41] | I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[37:44] | She’s been through a lot. | 她经历了太多 |
[37:47] | I think it would be a good idea | 如果你能飞回来看看她 |
[37:48] | if you… flew out to see her. | 那就太好了 |
[37:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:56] | That would be great. | 那太好了 |
[37:59] | I know she’s missed you… | 我知道她很想你 |
[38:03] | A lot. | 非常想 |
[38:05] | …all the way down into Huntington Beach | 在亨廷顿海滩沿线 |
[38:06] | for highs only in the 70s. | 出现七十年代才有的高温 |
[38:09] | Here’s the 7-day forecast. | 以下是未来一周的天气预报 |
[38:10] | Tomorrow, a little fog at the beach. | 明天 海岸线周围将会升起薄雾 |
[38:14] | Here’s the 7-day forecast. | 以下是未来一周的天气预报 |
[38:16] | Tomorrow, a little fog at the beach. | 明天 海岸线周围将会升起薄雾 |
[38:20] | And then a lot of clouds start coming in on Wednesday | 而接下来的周三以及周四 |
[38:23] | and Thursday. | 天气将转为多云 |
[38:24] | And then a lot of clouds start coming in | 而接下来的周三以及周四 |
[38:27] | – on Wednesday– – Carmen? | -天气将转为 -卡门 |
[38:29] | I’m busy. | 我现在很忙 |
[38:30] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[38:32] | I need to tell you something. It’s important. | 我得跟你说些事 很重要 |
[38:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:38] | You are smart. | 你很聪明 |
[38:40] | And you are beautiful. | 人也很漂亮 |
[38:41] | And your music is really amazing. | 而且你的音乐简直惊艳 |
[38:46] | You don’t have to let men like Benny Soto– | 你没必要让本尼·索托这样的人… |
[38:47] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[38:49] | It’s a rough business. | 这行不好干 |
[38:51] | And I’m not 22 anymore. | 我也不再年轻了 |
[38:52] | If I don’t make it soon, it’s not gonna happen. | 要是我不快点红起来 就永无出头之日了 |
[38:56] | But think of what you’re becoming. | 可是看看你成了什么样 |
[38:58] | All for a couple of gold records? | 为了几张金唱片至于吗 |
[39:00] | Will it be worth it? | 真的值得吗 |
[39:03] | When I get the gold records, | 当我拿到金唱片的时候 |
[39:05] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 |
[39:10] | You are not the girl I thought you were. | 你不是我认识的那个姑娘了 |
[39:14] | I guess that means you don’t want to go to dinner with me anymore? | 这是说你不再愿意和我共进晚餐了吧 |
[39:19] | No. | 是的 |
[39:21] | I don’t. | 不想了 |
[39:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:28] | No. | 不 |
[39:31] | It’s not. | 有关系 |
[39:33] | Then for the weekend, | 到了周末 |
[39:34] | the Santa Ana winds start blowing, | 圣塔安娜风将会袭来 |
[39:36] | and the temperatures are gonna warm up again. | 气温也将再次回暖 |
[39:41] | Then for the weekend, | 到了周末 |
[39:42] | the Santa Ana winds are blowing, | 圣塔安娜风将会袭来 |
[39:45] | and the temperatures are gonna warm up again. | 气温也将再次回暖 |
[39:50] | Then for the weekend, | 到了周末 |
[39:52] | the Santa Ana winds are blowing, | 圣塔安娜风将会袭来 |
[39:54] | and the temperatures are gonna warm up again. | 气温也将再次回暖 |
[40:00] | So Olivia won’t tell anyone else? | 这么说奥利维亚不会告诉别人了 |
[40:02] | That’s what she said. | 她是这么说 |
[40:03] | So… it’s over? | 那么 这事结束了 |
[40:06] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[40:07] | How in the world did you get her to agree to this? | 你到底是怎么让她开口答应的 |
[40:10] | Well, first I had to tell her you were a bitch. | 首先我得跟她说你是个贱人 |
[40:13] | Then everything sort of fell into place. | 接下来的事基本上水到渠成了 |
[40:15] | Oh, wonderful. | 太好了 |
[40:17] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 我先失陪一下 |
[40:18] | I’m gonna tell Michael we don’t have to move. | 去告诉迈克尔我们不用搬家了 |
[40:20] | Well, before you do that, | 在这之前 |
[40:22] | I need to ask you a favor. | 我想麻烦你帮我个忙 |
[40:24] | Obviously, I am in the mood to give you anything you want. | 显然 现在什么忙我都会帮你 |
[40:28] | It’s gonna sound odd, | 这听上去会有些奇怪 |
[40:31] | But I want to hear about Adrian Powell | 但我想知道艾德里安·鲍威尔 |
[40:32] | and his prostitutes. | 还有他的妓女的事 |
[40:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:38] | I need to understand what is going on in that house. | 我得弄明白那栋房子里发生的事 |
[40:47] | Adrian calls them “Intimate get-togethers.” | 艾德里安称之为”亲密联欢” |
[40:52] | And the guest list | 而客人名单中 |
[40:54] | always includes a beautiful young woman. | 总有一位年轻的漂亮女人 |
[40:59] | She is then introduced | 她随即被介绍给 |
[41:01] | to a middle-aged friend of Adrian’s | 艾德里安的一位 |
[41:02] | who has no idea she’s been hired for the evening. | 完全不知其中底细的中年朋友 |
[41:07] | This is followed up with a little small talk | 接下来他们会寒暄几句 |
[41:09] | and a lot of wine. | 开怀畅饮 |
[41:13] | After an hour or so, a signal is given. | 大约一个小时以后 他给出信号 |
[41:16] | The woman then suggests it’s time to take the party upstairs. | 这女人随即建议去楼上继续派对 |
[41:21] | Because Adrian’s friend is now drunk, | 因为艾德里安的朋友喝醉了酒 |
[41:24] | it doesn’t occur to him to say no. | 他不会想到拒绝的 |
[41:28] | Does anyone know about this? | 有人知道这件事吗 |
[41:30] | I think Evelyn knows. | 我想伊芙琳应该知道 |
[41:34] | And she’s not happy about it. | 而且她对此并不高兴 |
[41:39] | Where is Adrian while all this is happening? | 这一切发生的时候艾德里安在哪 |
[41:42] | That’s the weird part. | 这就是奇怪的地方 |
[41:44] | He just disappears. | 他就这么消失了 |
[41:48] | This whole thing is bizarre. | 这整件事奇怪极了 |
[41:51] | Isn’t it, though. | 可不是嘛 |
[41:54] | So Adrian Powell hires prostitutes | 这么说艾德里安·鲍威尔 |
[41:57] | to have sex with his friends | 为他的朋友招妓买淫 |
[41:59] | who have no idea they’re being set up? | 而他们完全不知道自己被人设计 |
[42:01] | Exactly. | 一点不错 |
[42:04] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[42:06] | Why would he do this? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[42:09] | What on earth does Adrian get out of this? | 艾德里安到底能得到什么 |