时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We have to go to the police. | 我们得去找警察 |
[00:04] | They need to know the truth about Flora. | 他们需要知道芙罗拉死亡的真相 |
[00:06] | Why? They already arrested someone. | 为什么 他们已经逮捕了嫌犯 |
[00:08] | Maybe he didn’t do it. | 也许他并没犯罪 |
[00:09] | I wanna get out of here, mama. | 我想离开这里 妈妈 |
[00:11] | I’m working on it, baby. | 我在努力 宝贝 |
[00:13] | We’re hoping to find someone to live in. | 我们希望找个入住女佣 |
[00:16] | That’s the situation that I’m looking for. | 正是我期望的情况 |
[00:18] | What about the girl who got killed? | 被谋杀的那个姑娘呢 |
[00:19] | Those people she worked for, they’re… strange. | 她工作的那家人 他们…很奇怪 |
[00:23] | Are you ambitious, Marisol? | 你有野心吗 玛莉索 |
[00:27] | I found a lawyer for immigration. | 我找到了一个移民律师 |
[00:29] | He said that he can help me bring Miguel to america. | 他说能帮我把米格尔带来美国 |
[00:31] | Who’s Miguel? | 谁是米格尔 |
[00:32] | That’s her kid back in Guadalajara. | 是她的孩子 在瓜达拉哈拉[墨西哥] |
[00:34] | I like waiting on you. | 我喜欢伺候你 |
[00:35] | Rich boys? They never fall in love with the help. | 富家子弟不会爱上女佣的 |
[00:39] | Do you have a crush on me? | 你不会喜欢我吧 |
[00:41] | I’m not admittin’ nothing. | 我不做评论 |
[00:42] | – This is Bonita’s replacement? – Her name is Carmen. | -这就是接博妮塔班的人吗 -她叫卡门 |
[00:45] | The only reason I took this job | 我之所以接下这份工作 |
[00:46] | was so I could become friends with Alejandro. | 就是为了能跟亚历翰卓成为朋友 |
[00:48] | If you play him your music, I will fire you. | 如果你敢把自己的歌曲放给他听 我就炒了你 |
[00:51] | – What is this? – It’s nothing. | -这是什么 -没什么 |
[00:54] | Carmen! | 卡门 |
[00:59] | Odessa! Are you okay? | 奥黛莎 你还好吗 |
[01:07] | So when does Odessa get back from the hospital? | 奥黛莎什么时候出院 |
[01:09] | It should be about a week. | 大约一周后 |
[01:10] | But you don’t gotta worry about a thing. | 但您不用担心 |
[01:12] | Carmen and I are gonna take great care of this place. | 卡门和我会恪尽职守的 |
[01:17] | See that you do. | 我相信你们会的 |
[01:25] | So what do we do first? | 我们首先做什么 |
[01:28] | I say lets get crazy and wax the floors. | 我建议给地板上蜡 |
[01:32] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[01:35] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[01:37] | What’s not? | 什么不对 |
[01:38] | Alejandro’s never here. | 亚历翰卓都不来这里 |
[01:39] | Between his other houses and all his touring, | 他还要去别的住宅 参加巡演 |
[01:41] | he’s in this house, what, ten weeks a year? | 一年也就在这里待十周吧 |
[01:44] | If that. | 还不到呢 |
[01:47] | Most of the time, this amazing place is empty. | 大部分时间里 这栋豪宅都是空的 |
[01:49] | Nobody sits on the silk sofa. Nobody plays the grand piano. | 丝质沙发没人坐 三角钢琴没人弹 |
[01:53] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[01:53] | So it’s immoral. | 这样不道德 |
[01:54] | If God blesses you with nice things, | 如果上帝赐给你好东西 |
[01:56] | he expects you to use them. | 他希望你使用它们 |
[01:58] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[02:02] | We have to enjoy what god has given us. | 我们得享受上帝恩赐的东西 |
[02:04] | This is our way to thank him. | 这是我们感谢他的方式 |
[02:05] | Uh, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[02:07] | Well, if Alejandro won’t thank God for his many blessings, | 如果亚历翰卓不感谢上帝赐予的东西 |
[02:09] | I think someone should do it for him. | 我觉得该有人代替他感谢 |
[02:14] | What about the waxing? | 那给地板上蜡呢 |
[02:16] | Yeah, we’ll get to it… | 我们会做的 |
[02:18] | after I spend 20 minutes in this pool… | 等我在泳池里待二十分钟… |
[02:20] | thanking God. | 感谢上帝 |
[02:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:29] | I just didn’t know you were this… | 我只是没想到你是如此… |
[02:33] | Religious? | 虔诚吗 |
[03:16] | It’s the police. | 是警察 |
[03:17] | They say they need to talk to you about your son. | 他们说得和你谈谈你儿子的事 |
[03:21] | I’m sorry to tell you this. | 很抱歉告诉你 |
[03:22] | A girl was stabbed, and Eddie had the knife. | 一个姑娘被捅死了 刀在埃迪手里 |
[03:27] | The police investigation is over. | 警方调查结束了 |
[03:29] | They’re convinced your son is guilty. | 他们确信你儿子有罪 |
[03:36] | Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[03:38] | Hey, guys. | 姐妹们 |
[03:39] | Have you seen this? | 你们看报纸了吗 |
[03:42] | There’s something in here about your friend. | 有关于你们朋友的新闻 |
[03:44] | The one who was murdered. | 那个被谋杀的女佣 |
[03:45] | They wrote about Flora? | 他们写了芙罗拉的事 |
[03:46] | And the boy who was arrested. | 还有被捕的男孩 |
[03:50] | “Suspect in maid murder maintains his innocence.” | “谋杀女佣的嫌疑犯坚称清白” |
[03:54] | Well, what else is he gonna say? | 不然他还要怎么说 |
[03:55] | Who knows? Maybe he didn’t do it. | 谁知道呢 也许他是无辜的 |
[03:57] | They caught him with the knife. | 警方抓住他时 他拿着刀 |
[03:59] | He was hit on the head, and when he came to, | 他被砸晕了 清醒过来时 |
[04:01] | the knife was in his hand. | 刀就在手里 |
[04:02] | This kid is being framed. | 这孩子是被陷害了 |
[04:05] | According to the article. | 报道是这么说的 |
[04:08] | Well, I guess anything’s possible. | 一切都有可能啦 |
[04:09] | Especially in that house. | 特别是在那栋房子里 |
[04:12] | – Hey, anyone want grapes? – Mnh-mnh. | -有谁要吃葡萄吗 -不用了 |
[04:15] | So… did Flora ever talk about the Powells? | 芙罗拉谈论过鲍威尔一家吗 |
[04:20] | Why would you ask that? | 为什么这么问 |
[04:22] | I was in their house last Friday. | 上周五我去了他们家 |
[04:24] | I cleaned the room that she was murdered in. | 清理了她被谋杀时所在的房间 |
[04:30] | What was it like? | 那里什么样 |
[04:31] | Ugh. There was blood everywhere. | 到处都是血迹 |
[04:33] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 |
[04:36] | Flora did talk about the Powells, | 芙罗拉的确谈论过鲍威尔一家 |
[04:37] | and she had nothing good to say about them. | 她没说他们什么好话 |
[04:40] | Can we not talk about those people? | 我们能不说那些人了吗 |
[04:42] | It’s a nice day. Let’s just enjoy the grapes. | 今天天气很好 快吃葡萄吧 |
[04:45] | Well, Taylor has a luncheon today. | 泰勒今天有午宴 |
[04:47] | So I better get to the store. | 我最好还是赶紧去商店 |
[04:50] | Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[04:51] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[04:52] | Stay away from the Powells. | 离鲍威尔一家远点 |
[04:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:55] | Well, if that boy was framed, | 如果那男孩是被陷害的 |
[04:58] | I’m willing to bet they had something to do with it. | 我敢打赌他们一定脱不了干系 |
[05:01] | Good to know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[05:07] | Page 43. | 43页 |
[05:08] | What? | 什么 |
[05:09] | If Flora was white, she would have been on page one. | 如果芙罗拉是白人 这条新闻肯定在头版 |
[05:20] | You going to the movies tonight? | 你今晚要去看电影吗 |
[05:21] | A bunch of us are going to see “White Heat” at the music hall. | 一些朋友要去音乐厅看《歼匪喋血战》 |
[05:23] | I’m trying to get Glen here to go with us. | 我在说服格伦和我们一起去 |
[05:25] | Dude, it’s in black and white. | 哥们 那是部黑白电影 |
[05:27] | Yeah, but it’s not boring. I swear. | 是啊 但绝不无聊 我保证 |
[05:29] | James Cagney plays this psychopath | 詹姆斯·卡格尼扮演 |
[05:30] | who goes around killing all these people. | 一个到处杀人的神经病 |
[05:32] | If he killed ’em in color, I’d consider it. | 如果这是彩色电影 我会考虑的 |
[05:35] | Why are boys always so obsessed with violence? | 为什么男孩们对暴力如此着迷 |
[05:39] | Aren’t there any young men who like films | 难道就没有喜欢 |
[05:40] | about romance and heartbreak? | 浪漫心碎电影的年轻人吗 |
[05:43] | Yes. | 有啊 |
[05:43] | And they see those films while dating other young men. | 他们会和男朋友们一起去看浪漫电影 |
[05:48] | Now that you mention it, | 既然你提到了 |
[05:49] | I always thought you were gay. | 我一直以为你是基佬 |
[05:54] | Yeah. She says things like that. | 是啊 她就是这样直言不讳 |
[05:56] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[05:58] | Do you remember what we talked about? | 你记得我们的约定吗 |
[06:00] | Oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[06:02] | When your friends are here, I’m invisible. | 你朋友们来玩时 我自动隐身 |
[06:14] | Come on. You gotta check it out. | 来吧 你得看看这部电影 |
[06:16] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[06:16] | I just don’t like old movies. | 我只是不喜欢老电影 |
[06:18] | I do. I like old movies. | 我喜欢老电影 |
[06:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:22] | Sure. I just saw “Rear Window” last week. | 是啊 我上周刚看了《后窗》[希区柯克执导电影] |
[06:24] | You’re into Hitchcock? | 你喜欢希区柯克吗 |
[06:25] | Oh, sure. I love “Rebecca” | 是啊 我喜欢《蝴蝶梦》 |
[06:27] | and “Strangers on a Train,” | 《火车怪客》 |
[06:29] | and “North by Northwest.” | 和《西北偏北》 |
[06:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:33] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[06:34] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:37] | Have you seen “Psycho”? | 你看过《惊魂记》吗 |
[06:38] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 |
[06:41] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:42] | How have you not seen “Psycho”? | 你怎么没看过《惊魂记》 |
[06:43] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[06:44] | How can I call myself a Hitchcock fan? | 没看过还好意思说自己是希区柯克粉 |
[06:47] | Valentina. | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[06:49] | I need help with the groceries. | 来帮我整理杂货 |
[06:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[07:06] | So what was going on in there? | 刚才是什么情况 |
[07:08] | Nothing. We were just talking. | 没什么 我们只是在聊天 |
[07:11] | Must have been important | 一定是聊很重要的内容 |
[07:12] | for you to sit down at the table. | 不然你怎么都坐下了 |
[07:15] | It wasn’t important. | 不重要啦 |
[07:15] | We were just laughing about something. | 我们只是在说笑 |
[07:18] | Mr. Remi can laugh with his friend. | 雷米先生可以和朋友一起笑 |
[07:19] | You’re here to work. | 你是来工作的 |
[07:21] | Mami. | 妈咪 |
[07:22] | He is your employer, not your friend. | 他是你的雇主 不是朋友 |
[07:24] | If you cannot remember that, | 如果你记不住 |
[07:25] | I will take you out of this house. | 我会把你赶出去 |
[07:27] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[07:39] | Rosie! | 罗西 |
[07:40] | Spence, stop. You’re just embarrassing yourself. | 斯宾思 别这样 你只是在自取其辱 |
[07:42] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[07:44] | Maybe. Is this my underwear? | 可能吧 这是我的内裤吗 |
[07:46] | What? | 什么 |
[07:47] | I found ’em under our bed, and it’s not my brand. | 我在我们的床下找到的 这不是我穿的牌子 |
[07:49] | I bought them for you a year ago. | 我一年前给你买的 |
[07:50] | Well, I’ve never seen them before. | 我以前从来没看到过 |
[07:51] | I’m strictly Calvin Klein, and this is– | 我只穿CK内裤 而这牌子是… |
[07:53] | this is some Italian name I can’t even pronounce. | 我念不出来的意大利名字 |
[07:55] | Okay, okay, you are so paranoid, | 好吧 你太多疑了 |
[07:57] | I can’t even deal with you right now. | 我现在没法和你解释 |
[07:59] | Tell him you’ve seen these, like, a million times. | 告诉他你经常看到这条内裤 |
[08:01] | – Stop coaching her. – Stop yelling. You’re scaring her. | -别教她 -别嚷嚷 你吓坏她了 |
[08:03] | – I am not. – She’s terrified. | -我没有 -她吓坏了 |
[08:04] | – Tell him you’re terrified. – Stop telling her what to say! | -告诉他你吓坏了 -别教她说话 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry, Rosie. | 对不起 罗西 |
[08:11] | I’m upset because I’m worried another man | 我很生气 因为我担心是另一个男人 |
[08:13] | has left his underwear in my bedroom. | 把内裤落在我卧室里 |
[08:17] | But I trust you to tell me the truth. | 但我相信你会告诉我真相 |
[08:19] | So for the last time, do you recognize these? | 最后问你一遍 你认出这条内裤了吗 |
[08:28] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[08:30] | You think? | 你觉得 |
[08:35] | Yes, I’ve seen them. | 我见过 |
[08:42] | Well, my mistake. | 我错了 |
[08:44] | No harm, no foul. | 没关系 |
[08:46] | Now you’ve gotta get dressed | 赶紧去换衣服吧 |
[08:47] | if you’re gonna make your call time. | 还得去拜访别人呢 |
[08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:15] | Hello, Mrs. Powell. | 您好 鲍威尔太太 |
[09:16] | Marisol, how are you doing? | 玛莉索 你好吗 |
[09:18] | Good. How about you? | 挺好的 您呢 |
[09:20] | Have you had any luck finding a housekeeper? | 您找到管家了吗 |
[09:21] | No. | 没有 |
[09:23] | The agency sent over this one woman. | 中介机构派来了个女的 |
[09:24] | She was stone-cold deaf. | 她完全是个聋子 |
[09:26] | I need someone who can react when I’m screaming at them. | 我想找个被骂时有点反应的佣人 |
[09:29] | Shrimp puffs. | 虾仁泡芙 |
[09:34] | You know, I could come and help you if you like. | 如果您需要的话我可以来帮您 |
[09:37] | That’s sweet, but aren’t you here full-time? | 那真好 但你不是做全职吗 |
[09:40] | I could come on my day off. | 我可以在休息日的时候来 |
[09:41] | Your day off? | 休息日的时候 |
[09:42] | Why are you so eager to work for Adrian and me? | 你为什么这么想为我和艾德里安工作呢 |
[09:44] | You seem like nice people. | 你们看上去很和善 |
[09:46] | No, we don’t. | 我们可不和善 |
[09:48] | And I need the money. | 而且我需要钱 |
[09:49] | That I understand. | 这样我就懂了 |
[09:53] | So… what do you say? | 那您觉得怎么样 |
[09:55] | I say your hearing is good, and I’m desperate. | 我觉得你的听力不错 而且我现在急需女佣 |
[09:58] | – Let’s do it. – Great. | -就这样定了 -太好了 |
[10:00] | Just make sure you get Taylor’s permission first. | 但你要保证先得到泰勒的同意 |
[10:02] | Taylor has no say over what I do on my day off. | 泰勒没有权利管我休息的时候做什么 |
[10:05] | Marisol, we have a saying here in Beverly Hills. | 玛莉索 在我们比利佛山庄有这样一句话 |
[10:07] | To steal another woman’s husband is rude, | 偷别的女人的老公很粗鲁 |
[10:10] | but to steal her maid is unforgivable. | 但偷她的女佣就是不可原谅的 |
[10:13] | Fine. I’ll ask her. | 好的 我会问她的 |
[10:14] | But I’m sure it won’t be a problem. | 但我肯定不会有问题 |
[10:18] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[10:20] | What? | 什么 |
[10:21] | You heard me. I don’t want you working there. | 你听到了 我不想你去那儿工作 |
[10:23] | May I ask why not? | 我能问问原因吗 |
[10:24] | Because you should be resting on your day off | 因为休息日你就应该休息 |
[10:26] | so you’re fresh for when I need you. | 这样当我需要你的时候你就精神焕发了 |
[10:28] | This will not affect my work. | 这不会影响到我的工作 |
[10:29] | I don’t care. It just makes me uncomfortable. | 我不管 这样让我很不舒服 |
[10:32] | But why? It would be a few hours a week, | 可是为什么呢 一周就几个小时而已 |
[10:34] | and I’d be helping out your friend. | 而且我帮的是您的朋友啊 |
[10:38] | Evelyn Powell comes to my home several times a month. | 伊芙琳·鲍威尔每个月是会来我家几次 |
[10:40] | I feed her. I smile at her jokes. | 我摆出食物招待她 在她讲笑话时配合她 |
[10:43] | But make no mistake. | 但请不要弄错 |
[10:45] | She is not a friend of mine. | 她不是我的朋友 |
[10:56] | No need to apologize. | 没必要道歉 |
[10:57] | I had a feeling she might feel that way. | 我有预感她会那样觉得 |
[10:59] | All right. Well, you take care. Bye. | 好的 保重 再见 |
[11:03] | Who was that? | 谁的电话 |
[11:05] | Marisol offered to work for us | 玛莉索主动说要为我们工作 |
[11:08] | one day a week. | 每周一天 |
[11:10] | Taylor said no. | 泰勒不同意 |
[11:12] | Marisol offered? | 玛莉索主动提出的 |
[11:13] | Well, her manner was casual, but I could tell | 虽然她说的很随意 但我看得出来 |
[11:15] | it was something she very much wanted. | 她非常想来这里工作 |
[11:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:22] | You’re wearing your smug smile. | 你又开始自鸣得意地笑了 |
[11:26] | The one that makes me want to strike you. | 这笑容真让我想打你 |
[11:29] | The day Marisol worked here, we spoke. | 那天 玛莉索来家里清洁 我们聊了聊 |
[11:31] | It was only for a few moments, but… | 虽然只有一会儿 但是… |
[11:34] | I could tell she was interested. | 我能感觉到她对我有兴趣 |
[11:37] | For the last time, darling, when a woman’s skin crawls, | 最后告诉你一次 亲爱的 女人起了鸡皮疙瘩 |
[11:40] | it doesn’t mean she’s attracted to you. | 并不代表她对你有意思 |
[11:43] | So Taylor said no, huh? | 泰勒不同意 是吗 |
[11:45] | Well, you know how she feels about us. | 你知道她对我们是什么态度 |
[11:47] | Still, I shall have to have a talk with her. | 但我还是要和她谈谈 |
[11:52] | You know, we could always find another maid. | 其实我们大可以再找一个女佣 |
[11:56] | No. | 不必了 |
[11:58] | I want Marisol. | 我就要玛莉索 |
[12:08] | 洛杉矶系列片经典之作 歼匪喋血战 | |
[12:22] | Valentina? | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[12:23] | Oh. Hi, Remi. | 雷米 |
[12:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么呢 |
[12:26] | I told you I liked old movies. | 我跟你说过我喜欢老电影 |
[12:28] | I decided I had to check Cagney out. | 我决定来看看卡格尼的电影 |
[12:32] | – Hi. – Oh, sorry. | -你好 -抱歉 |
[12:33] | Guys, this is Valentina. | 这位是瓦伦蒂娜 |
[12:35] | This is Alyssa, Dan, Stacey… | 这是阿丽莎 丹 史黛丝 |
[12:37] | – Hi. – Alli, Kelly, and James. | -你们好 -阿莱 凯莉 还有詹姆斯 |
[12:40] | So are you by yourself? | 你是一个人来的吗 |
[12:42] | I called my friend, but she flaked. | 我本来叫了朋友 但她太累了来不了 |
[12:44] | You want to sit with us? | 你想和我们一起坐吗 |
[12:46] | I guess I could. | 好啊 |
[12:48] | Cute dress. Where’d you get it? | 这裙子真好看 你在哪儿买的 |
[12:51] | I made it. | 我自己做的 |
[12:51] | Shut up. | 怎么可能 |
[12:52] | Yeah. I’m gonna be a designer. | 真的 我想做设计师 |
[12:54] | By the way, I love your shoes. | 顺便说一句 我喜欢你的鞋 |
[12:56] | Are they Marc Jacobs? | 是马克·雅可布的吗 |
[12:58] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[13:00] | We like the new girl. | 我们喜欢这个新女孩 |
[13:03] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[13:04] | Ah, here we go. Come on, guys. | 我们走吧 |
[13:15] | I don’t like to lie. | 我不喜欢撒谎 |
[13:19] | Those underwears… | 这条内裤 |
[13:21] | they do not belong to Mr. Spence. | 不是斯宾思先生的 |
[13:25] | Of course they don’t. | 这当然不是 |
[13:27] | I’ve been wanting to explain. | 我一直想跟你解释的 |
[13:28] | It’s… actually a really funny story. | 其实倒是个有趣的故事 |
[13:32] | I like to laugh. | 我喜欢笑 |
[13:35] | So while you were in San Diego seeing that immigration lawyer, | 你去圣地亚哥见移民律师时 |
[13:39] | this actor in my movie came over to rehearse. | 和我一起拍电影的男演员过来排练 |
[13:41] | And it was really hot that day, | 那天真的很热 |
[13:43] | so we decided to run lines in the pool. | 所以我们决定在泳池里练台词 |
[13:45] | And when he left, he must have asked a million times, | 他走的时候 大概问了上千次 |
[13:47] | “Do I have everything?” | “我东西都带齐了吗” |
[13:48] | But he clearly didn’t because he, you know… | 但显然他没带齐 因为他 你懂的 |
[13:51] | He left his underwear behind. | 他落下了他的内裤 |
[13:58] | Rosie, I know what you must be thinking, | 罗西 我知道你在想什么 |
[14:00] | but… I’ve told you the truth. | 但是 我说的是实话 |
[14:03] | Then why not tell Mr. Spence? | 那为什么不告诉斯宾思先生 |
[14:05] | Because he’s insecure. | 因为他这个人没安全感 |
[14:08] | And he would assume the worst. | 他会把事情往最坏处想 |
[14:12] | For God sake, Rosie. | 天呐 罗西 |
[14:14] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[14:17] | Just because we fight, | 我们吵架 |
[14:18] | it doesn’t mean we don’t love each other. | 并不意味着我们不相爱了 |
[14:20] | I would never hurt him like that. | 我绝对不会那样伤害他的 |
[14:26] | This actor… | 那个演员 |
[14:28] | You swear you didn’t… | 你发誓你没有… |
[14:32] | you know? | 你懂的 |
[14:35] | I swear on the life of my child. | 我以我孩子的性命发誓 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | I won’t say nothing to Mr. Spence. | 我不会跟斯宾思先生说的 |
[14:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:08] | I should have been born rich. | 我应该出生在富贵之家 |
[15:10] | We’re right there with you, Mija. | 我们都这么想 米娅 |
[15:12] | No, no, no. It’s different for me. | 不不 我跟你们不一样 |
[15:14] | You guys know how to pull off poverty. | 你们知道怎么摆脱贫穷 |
[15:16] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[15:17] | Was that a compliment? | 这是赞美我们吗 |
[15:18] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[15:20] | I’m on a beach with Enrique Iglesias. | 我现在正和安立奎·伊格莱希亚斯在沙滩上呢 |
[15:24] | See, ever since I was a kid, | 我从小就知道 |
[15:25] | I knew I was meant to own nice things, | 我应该拥有美好的东西 |
[15:27] | not clean them. | 而不是清洁它们 |
[15:28] | I don’t think you ever cleaned this. | 你应该没清洁过这个吧 |
[15:30] | It’s disgusting. | 脏死了 |
[15:32] | Rosie, for the next hour, we’re on vacation. | 罗西 接下来一个小时我们是在度假 |
[15:34] | You ain’t gotta keep thinking like a maid. | 不要用女佣的思维方式思考了 |
[15:35] | I was thinking like someone who wants to put her drink down. | 我只是想把饮料放下而已 |
[15:38] | Carmen, if you like money so much, | 卡门 如果你这么爱钱 |
[15:40] | why don’t you do what the rest of Beverly Hills does? | 为什么不学比佛利山庄那些人 |
[15:43] | Marry a rich guy. | 嫁个有钱人 |
[15:45] | Because then it’s his money, and he has the power. | 因为这样有钱的是他 有权的是他 |
[15:47] | And that is unacceptable. | 这点我无法接受 |
[15:49] | Okay, ladies. It’s time to be quiet. | 好了 姑娘们 该安静了 |
[15:52] | Let’s just savor the moment. | 让我们享受生活吧 |
[15:55] | Carmen! | 卡门 |
[15:56] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:01] | Stay here. | 你们待在这儿 |
[16:02] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[16:06] | I mean, how can she not wipe this down? | 她怎么能不擦干净桌子呢 |
[16:09] | It’s all gross. | 实在是太脏了 |
[16:10] | I’m trying to pass out here. | 我想好好休息一下 |
[16:11] | Either grab a rag or shut up. | 你要么自己擦干净要么闭嘴 |
[16:18] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:19] | I’m allowed to take a lunch break. | 我可以享受午休时间啊 |
[16:20] | Inside, by yourself. Who are those people? | 是允许你在房间里一个人享受 她们是谁 |
[16:23] | My friends. | 我的朋友 |
[16:24] | Well, I-I want them out of here. | 让她们走 |
[16:26] | – Ten more minutes. – No. | -再待十分钟 -不行 |
[16:27] | – Please. – No. | -求你了 -不行 |
[16:29] | Why are you being so mean? | 这么小气干嘛 |
[16:30] | We’re not allowed to have guests here. | 我们不能邀请客人过来 |
[16:32] | Why should I risk my job so that you can play hostess? | 我凭什么拿自己的工作冒险 让你当女主人 |
[16:42] | Okay, ten more minutes. | 好吧 再待十分钟 |
[16:44] | Oh, baby, after that kiss, I deserve at least 15. | 亲爱的 刚才一吻可至少值十五分钟 |
[16:57] | Say it for me. | 跟我说一遍 |
[16:59] | What? | 什么 |
[16:59] | Come on. You know what I want to hear. | 得了吧 你知道我想听什么 |
[17:05] | Top of the world, ma. | 世界之巅哦妈妈 |
[17:09] | That kills me. | 快笑死我了 |
[17:10] | Hey, next week we’re going see “Double Indemnity.” | 对了 下周我们去看《双倍赔偿》 |
[17:12] | You in? | 你也去吗 |
[17:14] | I’ll have to check. | 我看看时间 |
[17:18] | “Top of the world, ma”? | “世界之巅哦妈妈” |
[17:21] | Yeah, I went to the movies last night | 我昨晚去看电影 |
[17:23] | and I ran into Remi. | 刚好碰到雷米了 |
[17:26] | Like the hook ran into the fish. | 就像鱼钩碰到鱼那样 |
[17:28] | It was no big deal. | 又没什么大不了的 |
[17:30] | I told you to stay away from him. | 我让你跟他保持距离 |
[17:32] | At work. | 在工作时而已 |
[17:33] | But when I’m outside of this house, | 但出了这栋房子 |
[17:34] | I can hang out with whoever I want. | 我跟谁在一起是我的自由 |
[17:36] | He is your employer. You are his maid. | 他是你的雇主 你是他的女佣 |
[17:38] | Either way, he likes me. | 反正他喜欢我 |
[17:41] | Yeah. He said that to his friends. | 他就是这样跟他的朋友说的 |
[17:43] | And they like me, too. | 他们也喜欢我 |
[17:44] | Do they know you scrub his toilet? | 那他们知道你刷他的马桶吗 |
[17:47] | Every mother wants the best for her child. | 天底下的母亲都希望自己的孩子得到最好的 |
[17:50] | Why don’t you? | 你为什么就不呢 |
[17:51] | You and I have different ideas about what’s best. | 我和你对”最好的”看法不一样 |
[17:53] | Remi is what’s best for me. | 雷米对我来说就是最好的 |
[17:54] | And I’m gonna be a part of his life | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[17:56] | whether you like it or not. | 我都要成为他生活的一部分 |
[18:09] | Isn’t it nice to have Remi back? | 雷米回来住很好对吧 |
[18:12] | Oh, it is. | 是啊 |
[18:14] | I don’t think I knew how much I missed him. | 我以前都没意识到我有多想他 |
[18:18] | I sure hope he stays for a while. | 希望他能多待一段时间 |
[18:20] | I can only imagine how bored he must be. | 不过想想他一定很无聊吧 |
[18:23] | Bored? | 无聊 |
[18:24] | He’s been living in a Frat House. | 他之前一直住在兄弟会 |
[18:26] | You know what those places are like– | 你也知道那里的情况 |
[18:28] | Pledge parties and keggers, | 喝酒聚会 |
[18:29] | Pretty girls constantly passing by. | 美女如云 |
[18:33] | It’s only natural for Remi to miss that kind of excitement. | 雷米怀念那种热闹的生活是理所当然的 |
[18:39] | I know! | 我知道了 |
[18:41] | We’ll have a party here. | 我们在家里办个派对 |
[18:43] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[18:44] | Sure. | 当然啦 |
[18:45] | I can throw a better party than some silly little fraternity. | 我开派对可比弱智兄弟会好得多 |
[18:48] | And Remi can invite as many friends as he wants. | 雷米可以想请多少朋友都可以 |
[18:51] | And you don’t have to worry about the catering. | 你还不用担心招待的问题 |
[18:53] | Valentina and I can take care of everything. | 瓦伦蒂娜和我可以搞定一切 |
[19:03] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这儿干什么 |
[19:05] | I couldn’t find my car keys. | 我找不到我的车钥匙了 |
[19:07] | Well, you’ve gotta get to the store. | 你必须得去商店了 |
[19:08] | We’re completely out of coffee. | 我们一点咖啡都没了 |
[19:09] | It’s on the list. Hey, say good-bye to mama. | 正准备去买呢 宝宝跟妈妈再见见 |
[19:12] | Yeah, he’s adorable. Just go. | 是啊 他好可爱 走吧你 |
[19:35] | You know how hot you are? | 你知道你有多火辣吗 |
[19:36] | I do, but tell me anyway. | 我知道 但我还是想听 |
[20:10] | What the hell? Who is that? | 搞什么 这是谁啊 |
[20:12] | My maid. | 我的女佣 |
[20:15] | What is she doing? | 她干什么呢 |
[20:17] | Uh… Rosie? | 罗西 |
[20:21] | The coffee… | 咖啡 |
[20:23] | Did you want French roast or Colombian? | 您是要法式烘焙咖啡 还是哥伦比亚咖啡 |
[20:29] | Can we discuss this later? | 咱待会再说这个行吗 |
[20:42] | Peri Westmore’s cheating on her husband? | 佩里·韦斯特莫背着老公搞小三吗 |
[20:44] | Oh, yes. With an actor. | 对 一个演员小三 |
[20:47] | Which one? | 哪个演员 |
[20:48] | He played a detective in that movie where there was a murder. | 他在一部凶杀案电影里演侦探 |
[20:52] | Oh, him. | 他啊 |
[20:55] | So you’re not gonna tell Spence, are you? | 你不会告诉斯宾思的 对吧 |
[20:58] | Sure. Why wouldn’t I? | 当然要说 为什么不呢 |
[21:00] | Because you don’t know how he’ll react. | 因为你不知道他会作何反应 |
[21:02] | He could get violent. | 他可能会很暴力的 |
[21:03] | You think? | 你这么觉得啊 |
[21:04] | If I found out Pablo was with another woman, | 如果我发现帕布罗有了别的女人 |
[21:06] | I would get violent. | 我也会很暴力的 |
[21:07] | Everything below his waist belongs to me. | 他腰下三寸只能是属于我的 |
[21:11] | It’s not much, but it’s mine. | 虽然也不怎么大 不过就是我的 |
[21:13] | So is Peri in love with this guy or is it just casual sex? | 那佩里跟这小三是真爱 还是只是炮友 |
[21:17] | What’s the difference? | 有区别吗 |
[21:19] | Either way, it’s a sin, and a sin is wrong. | 不管怎样 都是罪孽 而罪孽是不对的 |
[21:21] | You see, this attitude is why | 你看 这种态度就是为什么 |
[21:23] | we don’t hang out on weekends. | 我们不能在周末出来玩的原因 |
[21:25] | You should’ve seen Peri’s face when I came in. | 你们真应该看看我进屋时佩里的表情 |
[21:28] | That cualquiera knew it was over. | 那个小贱人知道好日子到头了 |
[21:31] | Okay, you’re not fond of her. We get that. | 好吧 你不喜欢她 我们明白 |
[21:34] | But you shouldn’t tell Spence just to get back at her. | 不过你不应该就因为报复她而告诉斯宾思 |
[21:37] | If you like him as much as you say– | 如果如你所说 你真那么喜欢他的话 |
[21:39] | I do. He’s a good man. | 是的 他是个好人 |
[21:41] | Well, then make sure that knowing the truth | 那就确保了解事实真相 |
[21:43] | is the best thing for him. | 对他来说是最好的选择 |
[21:45] | Because once you tell someone | 因为一旦你告诉别人 |
[21:46] | that the person they love is cheating on them, | 他所爱的人背叛了他 |
[21:50] | you change their life forever. | 就会永远改变他们的命运 |
[22:09] | …your little friends– | 你的小伙伴们 |
[22:11] | Marisol, you’re back. | 玛莉索 你回来了 |
[22:14] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 我希望我没打扰你们 |
[22:16] | Not at all. In fact, we were just talking about you. | 没有 事实上 我们正在谈论你呢 |
[22:20] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[22:22] | Taylor has something to tell you. | 泰勒有事情要跟你说 |
[22:24] | Don’t you, sweetheart? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[22:29] | I’ve, uh, changed my mind. | 我 我改变了主意 |
[22:30] | You can work at the Powells’ house. | 你可以去鲍威尔家工作 |
[22:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:36] | Oh, we had a little talk. She’s absolutely sure. | 我们谈了谈 她完全确定 |
[22:43] | Now tell me, Marisol, when’s your day off? | 告诉我 玛莉索 你什么时候休假来着 |
[22:46] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[22:47] | Great, but I have to warn you, | 很好 不过我要警告你 |
[22:48] | my home is… | 我的家 |
[22:51] | positively filthy. | 可脏着呢 |
[22:58] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[22:59] | I’m going to my room for a little while. | 我要回房歇会儿 |
[23:00] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[23:03] | What did he say to change your mind? | 他说了什么让你改变主意 |
[23:07] | He’s just very persuasive. | 他只是很有说服力而已 |
[23:10] | And cruel. | 还很残忍 |
[24:06] | I didn’t know you were back. | 我不知道你回来了 |
[24:10] | That was beautiful. | 好美的歌啊 |
[24:11] | Thanks. I wrote that. | 谢谢 是我写的 |
[24:14] | – You? – Yeah. | -你 -是啊 |
[24:15] | Wrote that? | 写的吗 |
[24:16] | You sound surprised. | 你好像很惊讶 |
[24:20] | It’s just so… sad. | 歌声 很悲伤 |
[24:23] | Yeah, well, I’ve been through some stuff. | 是啊 我经历过一些事情 |
[24:26] | Bad breakup? | 让你心碎的分手吗 |
[24:28] | I can sing about it, but I can’t talk about it. | 我能唱出来 但我无法说出来 |
[24:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:35] | Can I ask you something else? | 我能问你点别的吗 |
[24:36] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[24:38] | Why are you in a towel? | 你为什么只裹着浴巾 |
[24:40] | Right! | 对哦 |
[24:43] | I just took a shower. | 我刚洗了个澡 |
[24:45] | Where? | 在哪儿洗的 |
[24:46] | – In Alejandro’s bathroom. – Carmen– | -在亚历翰卓的浴室里 -卡门 |
[24:48] | Oh, I’ve had my eye on that showerhead since day one. | 从第一天起我就盯上那个花洒了 |
[24:51] | And it did not disappoint. | 果然很舒服 |
[24:53] | I’m glad you had fun. | 我很高兴你玩得开心 |
[24:58] | You’ve been so nice to me… | 你一直都对我那么好 |
[25:00] | Letting me play while the cat’s away. | 趁主人不在 让我放纵 |
[25:02] | It’s just because, you know, | 那只是因为 你懂的 |
[25:05] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[25:09] | Aw. I’m gonna go put on my on my clothes | 我要去穿衣服了 |
[25:10] | so I can start my work. | 这样我就能开始工作了 |
[25:11] | And you like me, too, right? | 你也喜欢我 对吗 |
[25:16] | Not in the way you mean. | 不是你认为的那种喜欢 |
[25:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:19] | Because… you kissed me. | 因为 你吻了我 |
[25:21] | You took off your clothes in front of me. | 你还在我面前脱衣服 |
[25:23] | These are traditionally female signs of encouragement. | 这些都是传统的女人示爱方式 |
[25:25] | Oh, Sam, you shouldn’t take me so seriously. | 山姆 别那么认真嘛 |
[25:28] | So… what, are you– | 那么 你是… |
[25:31] | You just playing me? | 你是在玩弄我吗 |
[25:32] | Hey, don’t be rude. | 别那么粗鲁 |
[25:33] | I’m rude? | 我粗鲁 |
[25:34] | You’re the one running around in a towel | 你才是那个裹着浴巾四处乱跑 |
[25:36] | flirting with me to get out of work. | 跟我调情来摆脱工作的人 |
[25:37] | Hey, calm down. | 别激动 |
[25:38] | Is that why your last boyfriend dumped you? | 这就是你前男友甩了你的原因吗 |
[25:40] | – What, he got sick of being jerked around? – Sam. | -怎么 他是厌倦了被人玩弄吗 -山姆 |
[25:47] | Oh, god. Is that– | 天啊 那是… |
[25:49] | No, no, no, no. No, she’s still in the hospital. | 不 不 不 不可能 她还在医院 |
[25:51] | I’m back if anybody cares. | 我回来了 如果有人在意的话 |
[25:56] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[25:57] | If she sees me like this, I’m screwed. | 如果她看到我这个样子 我就死定了 |
[25:59] | Please. You gotta help me. | 求求你 你得帮我 |
[26:12] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[26:13] | Hey, Odessa. You’re back. | 奥黛莎 你回来啦 |
[26:16] | What are you doing to Alejandro’s piano? | 你在对亚历翰卓的钢琴做什么 |
[26:18] | Just wiping off some dust. | 只是擦去灰尘 |
[26:20] | You should’ve called. I would’ve picked you up. | 你应该打个电话的 我会去接你的 |
[26:22] | Oh, I couldn’t wait. The nurses were annoying. | 我等不及了 那些护士太讨厌了 |
[26:24] | Oh. You want me to take your bag to the room? Come on. | 我帮你把行李放房间里吧 来吧 |
[26:27] | Where is the Spanish girl? | 那个西班牙女孩呢 |
[26:28] | Carmen? I’m sure she’s around here somewhere. | 卡门吗 我肯定她就在附近 |
[26:42] | Mr. Spence, can I talk to you? | 斯宾思先生 我能和您说两句吗 |
[26:46] | Uh, sure. | 当然可以 |
[26:48] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[26:51] | Well– | 好吧 |
[26:51] | Oh, god. You’re not gonna quit, are you? | 天啊 你不会是要辞职吧 |
[26:53] | No, no. Why would you think that? | 不 不 您为什么会那样认为 |
[26:56] | Do you know how many housekeepers we’ve been through? | 你知道我们请过多少管家吗 |
[26:58] | I’ve heard my wife called a bitch in five languages. | 我已经听过五种语言说我妻子是婊子了 |
[27:00] | Well, I will never say that. | 我决不会那样说的 |
[27:02] | So you’re happy here? | 所以你在这里过得很开心 |
[27:03] | ‘Cause I don’t know what we would do without you. | 因为没有你的话 我们就不知该怎么办了 |
[27:07] | You’re such a nice man. | 您真是个好人 |
[27:13] | Are you happy? | 您快乐吗 |
[27:15] | Oh. You must be referring to my marriage. | 你一定是指我的婚姻 |
[27:18] | Well, obviously, you know, it’s been difficult. | 很显然 你懂的 我们相处一直很困难 |
[27:22] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[27:23] | You’ve heard us fighting. | 你听到过我们吵架 |
[27:26] | Have you ever thought of leaving her? | 您有想过离开她吗 |
[27:30] | Sure. | 当然想过 |
[27:34] | I can’t. We have a kid. | 我不能 我们还有孩子 |
[27:37] | My folks were divorced, | 我的父母离婚了 |
[27:39] | and for years, I was a rope in a very nasty game of tug-of-war. | 多年以来 我就是他们制衡彼此的焦点 |
[27:41] | And, no, I will not let that happen to my son. | 不 我不会让这种事情发生在我儿子身上 |
[27:45] | So I gotta stick it out. | 所以我得坚持 |
[27:49] | Hey, what’s going on there? | 你怎么了 |
[27:54] | You remind me of Ernesto. | 您让我想起了欧内斯托 |
[27:58] | Your husband? | 是你丈夫吗 |
[28:02] | He always said, “El Niño es lo primero.” | 他常说”孩子是最重要的”[西班牙语] |
[28:05] | The child comes first. | 孩子是最重要的 |
[28:08] | He was a wonderful father. | 他是位好父亲 |
[28:12] | Just like you. | 就像您一样 |
[28:15] | That’s quite a compliment. Thank you. | 这个评价太高了 谢谢你 |
[28:24] | So is this what you came to talk to me about? | 这就是你要找我说的事情吗 |
[28:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:29] | And you’re sure you’re happy here? | 你确定你在这做的开心 |
[28:32] | As long as I’m working for you, | 只要是为您工作 |
[28:35] | I am happy. | 我就开心 |
[28:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:52] | Miss Genevieve is having a party. | 吉纳维芙小姐要举办派对 |
[28:55] | What kind of party? | 什么派对 |
[28:56] | She’s screening an old movie for Remi and his friends. | 她要为雷米和他的朋友们放映一部老电影 |
[29:08] | You know some of them, right? | 你认识其中一些人 对吗 |
[29:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:16] | Why don’t you go up and find out what everyone wants to drink? | 不如你去楼上问问他们想喝点什么 |
[29:21] | Mami, I can’t go up there. | 妈咪 我不能去 |
[29:23] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[29:24] | I just can’t. | 我就是不能 |
[29:26] | I’m sorry, sweetheart, | 很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[29:28] | but this is your job. | 这是你的工作 |
[29:47] | Valentina, hey. You made it. | 瓦伦蒂娜 你来了 |
[29:49] | Hey, Dan, guys. | 丹 你们好 |
[29:51] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[29:53] | But as a member of the fashion police, | 不过作为时尚警察的一员 |
[29:55] | I have to read you your rights. | 我必须向你宣读你的权利 |
[29:56] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的这是什么 |
[30:01] | It’s my uniform. | 是我的制服 |
[30:04] | Uniform? | 制服 |
[30:05] | Guys, Valentina works here. | 伙计们 瓦伦蒂娜在这工作 |
[30:07] | She’s the maid. | 她是女佣 |
[30:12] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[30:15] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:20] | If it’s not too much trouble, could I get a beer? | 要是不麻烦的话 能给我拿瓶啤酒吗 |
[30:25] | Sure. | 好的 |
[30:26] | Anything for you guys? | 你俩还要点什么吗 |
[30:29] | I’ll have the same. | 我也一样 |
[30:30] | But I want mine in a glass. | 不过我想用玻璃杯喝 |
[30:37] | Valentina. | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[30:39] | You gonna hang out with us? | 你要和我们一起去玩吗 |
[30:42] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[30:44] | I’m working. | 我还在工作 |
[31:05] | You still don’t understand | 你还是不明白 |
[31:06] | what I’m trying to protect you from, | 我保护你不让你接近的东西 |
[31:07] | but one day, you will. | 不过总有一天 你会明白的 |
[31:10] | So if you need to hate me for a while, | 你要是暂时想不开 |
[31:11] | go right ahead. | 只管恨我吧 |
[31:14] | I love you so much, | 我深爱着你 |
[31:16] | I can wait for you to understand. | 我能等你想通的 |
[31:49] | I finished cleaning the rest of the house. | 除了这间房 我都打扫完了 |
[31:51] | So you’re ready to start in here? | 那你打算打扫这里了吗 |
[31:54] | Hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没打扰你 |
[31:55] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[31:57] | It won’t take long. | 不会太久的 |
[31:58] | Please. | 没事 |
[32:01] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[32:04] | You’re gonna stay? | 你要留在这儿吗 |
[32:07] | I love to watch women clean. | 我喜欢看女人打扫 |
[32:09] | I find it… soothing. | 我觉得 能令人心情舒缓 |
[32:13] | That’s an unusual thing to admit. | 承认这点真不寻常 |
[32:16] | Do I intrigue you, Marisol? | 我让你感兴趣了吗 玛莉索 |
[32:19] | I’m not sure that’s exactly the word I would use. | 我不确定我会用这个词 |
[32:23] | No, no, no. Let’s start with the dusting. | 不 不 先从除尘开始吧 |
[32:25] | That way we can talk. | 这样我们就能聊天了 |
[32:42] | I have so many questions I want to ask you. | 我有很多问题想问你 |
[32:45] | You probably have some questions for me, too. | 你可能对我也有些疑问 |
[32:49] | Now that you mention it. | 你这么一说我才想到 |
[32:52] | I’ll let you go first. | 你先问我吧 |
[32:56] | Your maid, the one who died… | 你的女佣 被谋杀的那个 |
[33:00] | Flora. | 芙罗拉 |
[33:02] | Did you like to watch her clean? | 你喜欢看她打扫吗 |
[33:05] | I did. | 是的 |
[33:08] | Why do you want to work here? | 你为什么想在这儿工作 |
[33:09] | I need the money. | 我需要钱 |
[33:10] | Are you lying? | 你在说谎吗 |
[33:11] | Now that’s another question. | 那是另外一个问题了 |
[33:13] | It’s my turn. | 到我了 |
[33:15] | So it is. | 确实如此 |
[33:20] | What was your relationship to Flora? | 你和芙罗拉是什么关系 |
[33:23] | That’s not so easy to answer. | 这很难回答 |
[33:27] | Flora was many things to me. | 芙罗拉对我有很多意义 |
[33:28] | She was my confidante, my confessor, | 她是我的红颜知己 告解神父 |
[33:31] | my muse… | 我的女神 |
[33:35] | and my partner in crime. | 还是我的帮凶 |
[33:38] | Meaning what? | 那是什么意思 |
[33:39] | Ah, ah. My turn. | 到我了 |
[33:41] | Why are you so interested in Flora? | 你为什么对芙罗拉这么感兴趣 |
[33:47] | She was murdered in this room. | 她在这间屋子里被害 |
[33:50] | Isn’t it only natural that I’d be inquisitive? | 我会好奇不是自然而然的事吗 |
[33:53] | I suppose. | 也许是的 |
[33:55] | Now this is a politically incorrect question, | 这是个不合时宜的问题 |
[33:58] | but I just have to ask it. | 不过我还是得问你 |
[33:59] | Yes? | 什么问题 |
[34:00] | What kind of maid uses the word… | 什么样的女佣会说 |
[34:04] | “inquisitive”? | “好奇” |
[34:08] | The kind who knows how to read. | 知书达理的女佣 |
[34:13] | Oh, Marisol. I am having so much fun. | 玛莉索 我真是乐在其中啊 |
[34:16] | I’m glad, but at this rate, | 我很开心 不过照这种速度 |
[34:18] | it’s gonna take me forever to clean this room. | 我这辈子都别想把这间房打扫完了 |
[34:20] | We’re paying you by the hour, so… lucky you. | 我们按小时付费所以 你真幸运 |
[34:25] | Oh, no, no, no. | 别 别 |
[34:26] | Don’t put that there. They’re grouped by color. | 别放在那里 书是按颜色分组的 |
[34:29] | Should I move this one? | 我把这本书也放回原位吧 |
[34:30] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[34:41] | Wait. What was that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[34:42] | Nothing. | 什么也不是 |
[34:43] | Mr. Powell, please. Who wrote that? | 鲍威尔先生 拜托了 那是谁写的 |
[34:45] | I’m sorry, Marisol! | 我很抱歉 玛莉索 |
[34:47] | The time for questions is over. | 提问环节结束了 |
[35:08] | So I guess you haven’t told Spence | 我猜你还没告诉斯宾思 |
[35:10] | about what happened. | 发生了什么事 |
[35:12] | No. | 没有 |
[35:13] | I could not hurt such a fine man. | 我不能伤害这么好的一个人 |
[35:18] | Do you hate me? | 你恨我吗 |
[35:21] | Would it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[35:26] | At the very least, thanks for not saying anything. | 至少 谢谢没有告诉他 |
[35:31] | I washed those sheets… | 我洗了床单 |
[35:34] | but they will never be clean. | 不过有些东西永远也洗不掉 |
[35:47] | I wanted to say thank you. | 我想和你说声谢谢 |
[35:48] | You know, for what you did for me. | 谢谢你为我做的 |
[35:51] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[35:52] | Oh, it was. | 很有关系 |
[35:54] | If Odessa had caught me, I would have lost my job. | 要是被奥黛莎抓住 我会被开除的 |
[35:57] | Well, she didn’t. | 她没发现 |
[35:59] | So… | 所以 |
[36:03] | Oh, Sam. | 山姆 |
[36:06] | You really are a good guy, you know? | 你真的是个好人 |
[36:07] | Please don’t do that. | 别这样 拜托 |
[36:09] | Okay. Why? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[36:12] | You know how I feel about you. | 你知道我对你有感觉 |
[36:14] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[36:16] | So do me a favor. | 所以请你高抬贵手 |
[36:18] | Don’t touch me or walk around naked, ’cause… | 不要碰我或者光着身子晃悠 因为… |
[36:23] | it just confuses me. | 那只会让我觉得困惑 |
[36:26] | It’s not you. | 不是你的原因 |
[36:28] | I can’t be in relationship with anybody. | 我不能跟任何人交往 |
[36:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:36] | You know that man I wrote the song about? | 你知道我的歌里写的那个男人吗 |
[36:41] | He didn’t care about my dreams. | 他不在乎我的梦想 |
[36:44] | He tried to stop me. | 他还试图阻止我 |
[36:47] | Just so you know, | 告诉你一声 |
[36:52] | I would never do that. | 我永远不会那样做 |
[36:57] | I can’t take that chance. | 我不能冒险 |
[37:08] | Morning, Valentina. | 早上好 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[37:11] | I wanted to thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[37:12] | for all your hard work last night. | 昨晚的辛苦工作 |
[37:14] | Remi’s friends had such a good time. | 雷米的朋友玩得很开心 |
[37:18] | Have you been crying? | 你哭了吗 |
[37:21] | No. | 没有 |
[37:24] | Please. | 拜托 |
[37:25] | I’d recognize that look anywhere. | 不管在哪 我都能认出那副表情 |
[37:28] | You’re mourning over some man. | 你是在为某个男人流泪 |
[37:31] | Who is it, sweetheart? Who’s making you cry? | 那人是谁 宝贝 谁把你弄哭了 |
[37:37] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[37:41] | It’s not Abundio, is it? | 不会是阿文迪奥吧 |
[37:42] | Abundio? | 谁是阿文迪奥 |
[37:43] | He’s our landscaper, and I’ve got dibs. | 他是我家的园艺设计师 我先要了他 |
[37:46] | I’ve been priming that pump | 自从那天他修剪了我的木槿花 |
[37:48] | since the day he trimmed my hibiscus. | 我就对他有意了 |
[37:53] | It’s Remi. | 是雷米 |
[37:55] | Remi? | 雷米 |
[37:57] | You like Remi? | 你喜欢雷米 |
[37:58] | For… as long as I can remember, | 从我能记起开始就一直喜欢 |
[38:03] | every time I see him, it’s like my face is on fire. | 每次我看到他 我的脸就像着了火一样 |
[38:07] | Then it isn’t just a crush? | 那就不只是迷恋了 |
[38:11] | No. | 不是 |
[38:13] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[38:17] | Well… that is a glorious thing, | 陷入爱河是一件 |
[38:21] | to be in love. | 多么美妙的事情 |
[38:23] | I’m envious. | 我真羡慕你 |
[38:25] | And you’re not angry? | 你不生气吗 |
[38:29] | ‘Cause I’m just a maid. | 我只是个女佣 |
[38:31] | Oh, no, no, no, darling. | 不生气 亲爱的 |
[38:34] | That is what you do. | 那只是你的工作 |
[38:36] | That’s not who you are. | 并不能决定你是怎样一个人 |
[38:39] | You are sweet and kind. | 你温柔善良 |
[38:42] | And I’d be thrilled to have my son be with you. | 我儿子能和你在一起我会很高兴的 |
[38:47] | Does Remi know how you feel? | 雷米知道你对他的感觉吗 |
[38:49] | I don’t think so. | 我想他还不知道 |
[38:51] | Well, you must tell him. | 那你必须告诉他 |
[38:53] | But I don’t know how. | 但我不知道怎么开口 |
[38:55] | Mm. I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:59] | Well, don’t worry. I’ll help you. | 别担心 我会帮你的 |
[39:01] | You’d do that? | 你会帮我吗 |
[39:03] | The duty of the old | 帮助年轻人找到爱情 |
[39:04] | is to help the young find love. | 是作为长辈的责任 |
[39:07] | And since there are no old people around, | 既然这个家里没有长辈 |
[39:09] | it’s up to me. | 这个责任就由我来承担了 |
[39:12] | Mrs. Delatour, you can’t tell my mother about this. | 德拉图夫人 这事你不能跟我妈说 |
[39:16] | She doesn’t think Remi and I should be together. | 她不赞同我和雷米在一起 |
[39:19] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[39:21] | I think she’s worried | 我想她是担心 |
[39:23] | Remi only sees me as the help. | 雷米只是把我当作佣人 |
[39:26] | She should give my son more credit. | 她应该对我儿子多点信心 |
[39:30] | So… | 那么 |
[39:32] | you won’t tell her that you’re gonna help me? | 你不会把你要帮我这事告诉我妈吧 |
[39:34] | Oh, no. | 不会的 |
[39:37] | This will be our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[39:45] | So… you and Flora, | 你和芙罗拉 |
[39:48] | how serious were you? | 你们有多认真 |
[39:51] | I told you, we just went out on a few dates. | 我告诉过你 我们只是约会了几次 |
[39:54] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[39:56] | Because I found something that might help us–a note. | 因为我找到一张也许能帮到我们的字条 |
[40:00] | From Flora? | 芙罗拉写的 |
[40:01] | I think so. I’m not sure. It wasn’t signed. | 我想是的 我不确定 没有署名 |
[40:04] | Show it to me. I can recognize her handwriting. | 让我看看 我认得她的笔迹 |
[40:05] | I can’t. Adrian Powell took it from me. | 不行 字条被艾德里安·鲍威尔拿走了 |
[40:08] | What’d it say? | 字条上写了什么 |
[40:10] | She was upset. | 她很伤心 |
[40:12] | Someone had hurt her. | 有人伤害了她 |
[40:16] | And I’m thinking, if he hurt her once… | 我在想 如果他曾经伤害过她 |
[40:19] | Maybe that’s who killed her. | 也许他就是凶手 |
[40:22] | Mr. Powell has an alibi, doesn’t he? | 鲍威尔先生有不在场证据吧 |
[40:24] | Yes, but I think he knows who she was talking about. | 是的 但是我觉得他知道她说的是谁 |
[40:28] | Can you get him to tell you? | 你能让他告诉你吗 |
[40:31] | There’s a way I could get Adrian Powell | 是有办法能让艾德里安·鲍威尔 |
[40:33] | to tell me almost anything. | 告诉我所有事情 |
[40:37] | But I’d prefer to get the note back. | 但我更愿意拿回字条 |