时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Asking me to look into an LAPD case | 要我帮你去洛杉矶警局查你老朋友的案子 |
[00:04] | on your old buddy is no small ask. | 这可不是个小忙 |
[00:06] | I need you to understand the political repercussions | 在你插手另一个机构的调查之前 |
[00:08] | prior to inserting yourself into another agency’s investigation. | 你得知道这种行为的政治影响 |
[00:11] | I finally heard from the County, and we’re approved. | 我收到了郡里的消息 已经批准了 |
[00:14] | We’re officially qualified to be foster parents. | 我们正式具备领养孩子的资格 |
[00:15] | Are you serious? You might be pregnant? | 真的吗 你可能怀孕了 |
[00:17] | I’m here to talk about something that happened earlier today | 我是来找你谈谈 今天早些时候洛杉矶警局警官 |
[00:20] | with the LAPD and one of my deputies. | 和我的一名副警长之间发生的事 |
[00:22] | I’m a sheriff’s deputy. | 我是名副警长 |
[00:24] | – My name is Joseph Harris. – Down on the ground! | -我的名字是乔瑟夫·哈里斯 -趴在地上 |
[00:26] | Turn around, Detective. | 转过去 警探 |
[00:28] | Are you sure this is how you want it? | 你确定这就是你要的吗 |
[00:29] | Hey, honey. | 宝贝 |
[00:30] | There’s a shooter. | 有人在里面开枪 |
[00:30] | – Where’s the gunman? – You! Get off the phone. | -枪手在哪 -把电话挂了 |
[00:33] | – Now! – Paula! | -快点 -宝拉 |
[00:34] | There’s not a manual for how to save hostages | 当你的妻子是人质时 |
[00:37] | when one’s your wife, is there? | 确实没有如何解救人质的指南 对吗 |
[00:38] | Why is this happening? | 怎么会发生这种事情 |
[00:39] | Is it because you’re sheriff? | 只是因为你是警长吗 |
[00:41] | I know that because I’m sheriff | 因为我是警长 |
[00:42] | I’m in a position to stop them. | 我能阻止他们 |
[00:43] | I just want Mom to be okay. | 我只希望妈妈没事 |
[00:45] | Me too, baby. Me too. | 我也是 宝贝 我也是 |
[00:51] | How long you been up? | 你起来多久了 |
[00:53] | Is this our life now? | 这成了我们生活的一部分吗 |
[00:55] | Which part? | 你指什么 |
[00:57] | This. | 就这个 |
[01:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:06] | Yeah. I’m just trying to figure out | 没事 我只是在想 |
[01:07] | if I’m gonna have to drive through a wall of reporters | 在你退休之前 我每天该怎么 |
[01:09] | every time I go to work until you retire. | 开车冲出记者的包围去上班 |
[01:11] | No. | 不 |
[01:13] | What happened at the jail will be old news by tomorrow. | 不到明天 监狱里发生的事就会成为旧闻 |
[01:16] | It’s not just that. | 不仅仅是这件事 |
[01:18] | First Luna. Then the cop you arrested. | 先是卢纳 然后又是你抓的那个警察 |
[01:20] | And now this. It’s you. | 现在还有记者 是因为你 |
[01:22] | You’re the news. | 你才是新闻 |
[01:25] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[01:28] | Yes. | 没事 |
[01:31] | I have too much work not to be. | 我还有很多工作 不能有事 |
[01:33] | With the Santa Clarita fire | 圣克拉里塔的火情 |
[01:34] | only at five percent containment, | 控制幅度仅为百分之五 |
[01:36] | the Los Angeles Fire Department has enlisted the help | 洛杉矶消防局得到了洛杉矶郡警局的帮助 |
[01:39] | of the Sheriff’s Department to evacuate residents… | 来疏散群众 |
[01:41] | Are you going up there? | 你要去圣克拉里塔吗 |
[01:43] | If it comes to it, yeah. | 如果真到了那一步 我会去 |
[01:47] | Officials are worried about the winds picking up… | 官方担心强风可能引起… |
[01:48] | What are they waiting for? | 他们在等什么 |
[01:50] | Ignore them. | 不用理他们 |
[01:51] | Just, let’s have breakfast. | 吃早饭吧 |
[01:54] | I can’t eat. | 我吃不下 |
[01:55] | I think I’m getting the flu or something. | 我好像得流感了 |
[01:59] | Do you wanna stay home? | 你想待在家里吗 |
[02:00] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 |
[02:02] | Are they gonna be here every day? | 他们每天都会来吗 |
[02:04] | Not every. Just for now. | 不是每天 暂时而已 |
[02:06] | So, Mom gets held hostage | 这么说 妈妈被劫匪绑架了 |
[02:08] | and they trap us in the house? | 他们却把我们困在了房子里 |
[02:10] | Why can’t you just go back to being a deputy? | 你为什么不能当回副警长 |
[02:12] | You are the boss, right? | 你是老大 对吗 |
[02:17] | Ah, Bishop’s here. | 毕肖来了 |
[02:21] | They’ll follow me, so you can make your clean getaway. | 他们会跟着我 这样就不会有人纠缠你了 |
[02:24] | You’re getting pretty good at it. | 你越来越熟练了 |
[02:27] | It’ll get better, I promise. | 会好起来的 我保证 |
[02:29] | I know you want that to be true. | 我知道你希望这样 |
[02:30] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[02:32] | – I’ll see you tonight. – Love you. | -晚上见 -我爱你 |
[02:37] | Guys, come on, let’s go. | 各位 来吧 |
[02:38] | Sheriff Hollister, how is your wife coping? | 霍利斯特警长 你妻子情况怎么样了 |
[02:40] | None of your business. | 不关你们事 |
[02:41] | What’s your plan on dealing with the subpoena? | 你打算怎么应对法院传票 |
[02:43] | Do you think going up against the LAPD | 你认为和洛杉矶警局作对 |
[02:45] | is gonna hurt your chances for reelection? | 会影响你连任的机会吗 |
[02:47] | Every day crimes are committed. | 每天都会发生罪案 |
[02:50] | Every day people struggle. | 人们每天都在挣扎 |
[02:52] | I’m running a department filled with deputies | 我的警局中有很多警官 |
[02:54] | who wanna make that struggle go away. | 他们都想帮人们摆脱这种挣扎 |
[02:56] | Every day. | 每天都是如此 |
[02:58] | Today’s no different. | 今天也一样 |
[03:00] | So you wanna talk about that, you know where to find me. | 如果你想谈谈这个 你知道去哪找我 |
[03:03] | You wanna talk about my wife, | 如果你想谈谈我的妻子 |
[03:05] | go stand on somebody else’s lawn. | 去别人家的草坪上站着吧 |
[03:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:10] | You have any comments on the Santa Clarita fire? | 你对圣克拉里塔的火情有何评论 |
[03:12] | There’s more to come on that. | 事情没那么简单 |
[03:25] | I’m headed out. | 我要出门了 |
[03:27] | I gotta go up to Santa Clarita. | 我要去圣克拉里塔 |
[03:30] | Organizing the evac with all these fires. | 组织火灾疏散 |
[03:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:34] | – So… – So… | -那么 -那么 |
[03:40] | What do you say… | 你觉得呢 |
[03:42] | we tell them tonight? | 我们今晚告诉他们 |
[03:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:47] | And it’s not too soon? | 这是不是太快了 |
[03:49] | – For us or for them? – Both. | -对他们来说还是对我们来说 -都是 |
[03:51] | Wish things were a little bit more… settled. | 希望生活能更安定一些 |
[03:55] | You know, it’s so early. | 现在太早了 |
[03:57] | Just don’t wanna… | 我只是不想 |
[03:58] | get our hopes up again. | 重新燃起我们的希望 |
[04:01] | Maybe we should wait | 也许应该等到 |
[04:02] | until we know this is really real. | 一切尘埃落定 |
[04:05] | Hey, hey, hey. This is real. | 这是真的 |
[04:07] | This baby’s the one. | 这个宝宝就是关键 |
[04:10] | I know it. | 我确信 |
[04:12] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[04:16] | A baby means you’re gonna get rid of us, doesn’t it? | 有宝宝意味着你们不要我们了 不是吗 |
[04:27] | Department of Psychological Services | 心理服务部 |
[04:28] | is offering to sit down with you. | 想约你坐下来聊聊 |
[04:30] | Not a chance. | 免谈 |
[04:31] | LAPD’s Criminal Investigation Division called again. | 洛杉矶警局的刑事侦查组又打电话来了 |
[04:35] | LAPD’s taken up enough of my time lately. | 洛杉矶警局最近占用我时间太多 |
[04:37] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[04:38] | Media training with the department’s | 去局里公关部门接受媒体培训 |
[04:40] | public relations for interviews– | 学习如何回应采访 |
[04:41] | Hard pass. | 想也别想 |
[04:43] | You’ve put this off three times, boss. | 你已经回绝三次了 老大 |
[04:46] | This LAPD thing is not going anywhere. | 洛杉矶警局的事是躲不掉的 |
[04:47] | Just catch and release. | 敷衍一下就好 |
[04:48] | Or they’ll keep coming after you. | 不然他们会一直追着你 |
[04:49] | Well, I’m not going anywhere. | 我也不会躲着 |
[04:51] | Do the training. | 去培训 |
[04:52] | Next. | 下一件事 |
[04:53] | Okay. Well, you’re not gonna like this one either, | 行 我觉得你也不会喜欢这件事 |
[04:55] | but I hear London is planning | 但我听说伦敦在为他的竞选 |
[04:57] | a huge fundraiser for his campaign. | 策划一个巨型资金筹集活动 |
[05:00] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:02] | Good for him. | 不错啊 |
[05:05] | You’re okay with that? | 你没意见 |
[05:07] | Ah, it’s a free world. | 这是个自由的世界 |
[05:08] | If he wants– – | 如果他想… |
[05:19] | Not seeing a lot of fat to trim around here. | 这里可没什么肥肉要减 |
[05:22] | Can we just focus on the task at hand, please? | 能专心做好眼前的事吗 |
[05:25] | Put your arms up. | 把胳膊抬起来 |
[05:26] | I mean, how could somebody expect | 在这种时候 怎么能有人 |
[05:27] | you to make budget cuts when– | 要求你减少预算 |
[05:31] | Aren’t you supposed to make that hurt less? | 你不是应该减缓我的疼痛吗 |
[05:33] | You bruised three ribs. | 你伤到了三块肋骨 |
[05:34] | Hurting less | 减少疼痛 |
[05:35] | isn’t gonna be in your vocabulary for a while. | 这个词暂时不会出现在你的字典里 |
[05:39] | How long is this gonna take? | 这个要多久 |
[05:41] | If you stop moving, ten minutes. | 如果你不动 十分钟 |
[05:43] | If not… forever. | 如果动了 永远 |
[05:46] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:47] | It’s just we have a very full day. | 今天事情太多了 |
[05:49] | Yeah, not anymore you don’t. | 现在不会了 |
[05:51] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 等下 你在说什么 |
[05:53] | I’m talking about a concussion, | 我在说脑震荡 |
[05:55] | 10-stitch laceration and you mentioned back pain, correct? | 撕裂伤缝了十针 你还说后脑勺疼 对吧 |
[05:57] | No, I’m-I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[05:59] | Well, we’ll be the judge of that. | 这该由我们判断 |
[06:00] | After a CAT scan and a period of observation. | 做个CT 再观察一段时间 |
[06:02] | Now hold still. | 现在别动 |
[06:04] | Sheriff, you got that budget meeting up first, | 警长 你先去开预算会议 |
[06:06] | – and then– – I’m on it. | -然后 -我这就去 |
[06:08] | Well, you say that now but a day like this | 你现在那么说 但是像今天这样的日子 |
[06:09] | could easily be derailed. | 很难避免发生意外事件 |
[06:10] | Bishop, just concentrate on getting better. | 毕肖 你现在努力恢复身体就好 |
[06:13] | Me and the day, we’ll take care of ourselves. | 我和这种日子会照顾好自己的 |
[06:16] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:21] | Hey, how you doin’? | 你怎么样 |
[06:23] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:23] | Yeah, I’ll push through. | 挺得过来 |
[06:25] | How are the fires lookin’? | 火灾情况如何 |
[06:26] | It’s bad. It’s comin’ off strong. | 很糟糕 火势很大 |
[06:28] | I was on my way out there to help when I heard. | 我听说的时候正在去帮忙的路上 |
[06:31] | How’s Bishop? | 毕肖怎么样 |
[06:32] | She got a concussion. She’ll be fine. | 她得了脑震荡 她会恢复的 |
[06:35] | What about you? You good? | 你呢 你还好吗 |
[06:36] | Me? I’m good. | 我 我很好 |
[06:40] | You sure about that? | 你确定 |
[06:42] | Well, Teresa and I are gonna have a baby. | 特蕾莎和我要有个宝宝了 |
[06:45] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[06:48] | Congratulations, brother. | 恭喜 兄弟 |
[06:50] | Father of three. | 三个孩子的父亲 |
[06:53] | That’s a pretty big deal. | 那是很大的责任 |
[06:55] | Fingers crossed, man. It’s still early on yet. | 希望一切顺利吧 现在才刚开始 |
[06:58] | Now Roberto thinks us having a baby means | 现在罗伯托认为我们有了宝宝之后 |
[07:00] | we’re not gonna want him and Camilla around anymore. | 就不再想要他和卡蜜拉在我们身边 |
[07:04] | Well, nothing could be further from the truth. | 但事实并非如此 |
[07:07] | Right? | 对吧 |
[07:08] | Everything’s gonna work out the way it’s supposed to. | 一切问题都会顺其自然地解决 |
[07:12] | All right, I’ll handle these clowns. | 好了 我去处理这些小丑 |
[07:14] | All right. | 好 |
[07:18] | Hollister. | 我是霍利斯特 |
[07:19] | Sheriff, it’s Deputy Tabnick. | 警长 我是塔布尼克副警长 |
[07:20] | Up in Angeles National Forest. | 我在洛杉矶国家森林 |
[07:23] | Can you hear me all right? | 你能听清我说话吗 |
[07:24] | I can. You working fire evac, Tabnick? | 我能 你在做火灾疏散吗 塔布尼克 |
[07:27] | No, I’m southeast of the fires. | 不 我在火灾现场的东南侧 |
[07:29] | I got something else. | 我发现了一些别的东西 |
[07:31] | Lay it out. | 你说 |
[07:31] | Found a car up here. | 发现了一辆车 |
[07:33] | Came off Crest Highway. | 冲出了天使之冠高速公路 |
[07:35] | Driver’s gone. Passenger too. | 司机不见了 乘客也是 |
[07:36] | There’s blood on the scene, so somebody got hurt. | 现场有血迹 肯定有人受伤了 |
[07:39] | The VIN’s removed | 车辆识别码没了 |
[07:40] | so I ran the plates. | 所以我查了一下车牌信息 |
[07:42] | Looks like the car’s cold-plated. | 看上去这是辆赃车 |
[07:44] | Now most of our guys are working the evacuations. | 现在我们大部分人都在进行疏散 |
[07:46] | So I wouldn’t have called you directly | 否则我也不会直接联系你 |
[07:48] | but I just remembered what they used to say about you. | 但我刚刚想起来他们以前是怎么评价你的 |
[07:51] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 怎么说的 |
[07:53] | Bill Hollister knows this forest | 比尔·霍利斯特 |
[07:54] | better than the trees. | 比树还了解这片森林 |
[07:56] | Is that what they say? | 他们是这么说的吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah. And, look, I’m smart enough to know | 没错 而且我很聪明 |
[08:00] | what I don’t know, and I don’t know these woods. | 我知道我不了解什么 我不了解这片森林 |
[08:03] | Not like you. | 不像你 |
[08:03] | Well, I wish I could take a run up there. | 我也希望我能过去一趟 |
[08:05] | I know, I know, I get it. | 我知道 我明白 |
[08:06] | Resources are stretched thin with the fire | 火灾搞得警力匮乏 |
[08:08] | and you being in charge. | 而你又在指挥 |
[08:10] | I just thought it was worth a call. | 我只是觉得应该打个电话 |
[08:13] | Well, I’ll tell you what I can do. | 我告诉你我能做什么 |
[08:14] | I got somebody I can put on it. | 我这有个人可以帮忙查 |
[08:16] | He can find the who of it. | 他能找出车主是谁 |
[08:18] | And then I can send him your way. | 然后我可以把他给你派过去 |
[08:19] | That sound good? | 听起来不错吧 |
[08:20] | Yeah, it does. Thanks, Sheriff. | 是的 谢了 警长 |
[08:22] | I’m gonna pass you over to Deputy Ward. | 我让沃德副警长接电话 |
[08:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:26] | You’re goin’ up. | 你有活了 |
[08:28] | This is Cade. | 我是凯德 |
[08:32] | Hey, guys, come on in. | 姐妹们 快进来 |
[08:36] | Guys, there were like a dozen reporters right outside my house. | 我家门口有十几个记者 |
[08:39] | Yeah, you’re like a celebrity. | 是啊 你像个名人一样 |
[08:40] | Oh, shut up. | 少来 |
[08:42] | Feels extra naughty ditching school with the sheriff’s daughter. | 跟警长的女儿一起翘课感觉格外淘气 |
[08:45] | The sheriff’s famous daughter. | 警长有名的女儿 |
[08:47] | As if. | 说得跟真的一样 |
[08:48] | No, totally. Own it, girl. | 不 绝对的 你很厉害 |
[08:51] | You sure your folks are gone like all day? | 你确定你爸妈一天都不在家 |
[08:53] | They both work all the time. We’re good. | 他们一直在工作 没事的 |
[08:55] | We can play music, watch movies, eat whatever. | 我们可以放音乐 看电影 吃吃喝喝 |
[08:58] | Your parents have a liquor cabinet? | 你父母有酒柜吗 |
[09:05] | All right, canvass all gas stations | 检查所有拉肯纳达 |
[09:07] | in La Cañada, La Crescenta, and Glendale. | 拉克森塔还有格兰岱尔的加油站 |
[09:09] | Approximate two-hour window from the crash. | 车祸前后两小时的录像 |
[09:11] | We’re looking for a 1999 Pontiac Bonneville. | 找一辆1999年的庞蒂克博纳威 |
[09:15] | – Can you pull that up, please? – Yes, sir. | -你能把图片放出来吗 -是 长官 |
[09:18] | Boom, looks like this. | 就是这种车 |
[09:20] | Any questions? No? | 有问题吗 没有吗 |
[09:22] | Good. This may take a while. | 很好 这会花点儿时间 |
[09:28] | At my cousin’s bat mitzvah, they had an open bar. | 在我表姐的成人礼上 他们有个自助酒吧 |
[09:31] | We scammed a bottle of Chablis. | 我们骗到了一瓶夏布利 |
[09:33] | My cousin hooked up with one of the waiters. | 我表姐跟一个服务生搞上了 |
[09:35] | Killer DJ, though. | 不过调音师很棒 |
[09:36] | Yeah, that’s-that’s what I’m thinking I should get. | 我也在想着搞个调音师 |
[09:39] | My parents want it to be all traditional | 我父母想邀请墨西哥街头乐队 |
[09:40] | with a mariachi band. | 举行传统的仪式 |
[09:43] | I’m like, no way, this is my day. | 我心想 没门 这是我的日子 |
[09:44] | Are we really gonna drink that? | 我们真要喝那个吗 |
[09:49] | It’s the only thing my parents won’t miss. | 只有这瓶少了才不会让我父母注意到 |
[09:51] | Looks nasty. | 看上去好恶心 |
[09:59] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[10:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:06] | I’m a member of the press. See? | 我是记者 看到了吗 |
[10:08] | So what? This is private property. | 那又怎样 这是私人领地 |
[10:10] | Well, I’m well within my rights to record you. | 我也有权利把你录下来 |
[10:12] | Sorry, stalking isn’t legal. | 抱歉 跟踪也算犯法 |
[10:14] | You’re the daughter of a public figure, so… | 你是公众人物的女儿 |
[10:16] | Damn, you got paparazzi, Mags. | 你有狗仔队了 麦琪 |
[10:18] | At least he’s cute. | 他还挺帅 |
[10:19] | All right, I am not paparazzi. | 好了 我不是狗仔 |
[10:21] | I’m a political correspondent and I’m doing… | 我是一名政治新闻记者 我在… |
[10:22] | I don’t care what you’re doing. | 我不管你在做什么 |
[10:24] | Now I’m asking nicely. Please leave. | 现在我很礼貌地请你离开 |
[10:26] | Or I’m calling my father. | 不然我就打给我父亲了 |
[10:30] | Go ahead. | 打吧 |
[10:31] | You’re supposed to be at school, aren’t you? | 你应该在学校 不是吗 |
[10:34] | I said stop, okay! | 我说了停下 好吗 |
[11:12] | Sir. | 长官 |
[11:14] | Right here. | 这里 |
[11:19] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[11:20] | All right, stop. Zoom in. | 好了 停 放大 |
[11:26] | That’s it. | 找到了 |
[11:27] | All right, make sure everybody gets this. | 好了 确保所有人都有这张照片 |
[11:29] | Missing Persons, Family Services, Juvie. | 失踪人员部 家庭服务署 少管所 |
[11:31] | I want BOLO out to every station in LA. | 我要洛杉矶每个警局都开始留心 |
[11:33] | Now, if we don’t get a hit by the end of day, | 如果今天晚上还没有结果 |
[11:35] | we’ll take it statewide. | 我们就通知全州 |
[11:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[11:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:11] | It’s a hell of a situation. | 情况糟透了 |
[12:13] | I might need a larger response. | 我可能需要更多的后援力量 |
[12:15] | Well, whatever you need. | 需要什么都行 |
[12:16] | Airships. More deputies. | 无论是飞机 还是更多警官 |
[12:18] | More boots on the ground, the better. | 地面人员越多越好 |
[12:20] | Well, yeah, as long as the wind doesn’t pick up. | 当然 只要风不再刮了 |
[12:22] | Exactly. We’re drawing up a plan now. | 没错 我们正在制定计划 |
[12:24] | Keep me posted. | 有消息告诉我 |
[12:26] | Will do. Thanks, Sheriff. | 会的 谢了 警长 |
[12:29] | What do you got? | 发现什么没有 |
[12:30] | White male, mid 40s. | 白人男性 四十来岁 |
[12:31] | Bad start. | 开头就不顺啊 |
[12:33] | Yeah, him and a girl. | 是 他和一个女孩 |
[12:34] | Teenager. | 十几岁 |
[12:35] | There’s no VIN, no sign of ’em at the car. It’s somethin’. | 没有车辆识别码 他们不在车里 很蹊跷 |
[12:38] | Yeah. I’m on my way up there right now. | 我正在过去的路上 |
[12:40] | I got an airship coming out of Riverside | 我派了飞机从里弗赛德出发 |
[12:42] | looking at most likely paths of travel from the car, | 查看车辆最有可能经过的路径 |
[12:46] | then starting a grid search. | 然后展开分布式搜索 |
[12:47] | All right, I’ll update you from the scene. | 好的 我到了现场再跟你汇报最新情况 |
[12:52] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:09] | Hey. Cade. | 凯德 |
[13:10] | Tabnick. Thanks for coming up. | 我是塔布尼克 多谢你能赶到 |
[13:12] | Yeah. I saw those fires driving up. | 我看到火势扩散很快 |
[13:14] | Yeah, it’s hard to believe we are still 20 miles away. | 是啊 很难想象我们离那边还有32公里 |
[13:17] | Imagine if it was just over this ridge. | 想象一下 越过这道山脊就是 |
[13:19] | Well, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[13:22] | So, it could be | 有可能 |
[13:24] | that they brought a dead pet up here to bury. | 他们带了一只死去的宠物来这里埋掉 |
[13:26] | Quicklime so the coyotes won’t dig it up. | 有了生石灰 土狼就不会把尸体挖出来 |
[13:30] | I had a cat that passed away and I buried it in my backyard. | 我养的猫死了 我把它埋在了后院 |
[13:36] | But I don’t see a dead cat. | 但是我也没看见死猫 |
[13:39] | So it’s probably not about that. | 所以大概不是这种情况 |
[13:41] | You think? | 你说呢 |
[13:44] | Media training is important, Sheriff. | 媒体培训很重要 警长 |
[13:46] | If the press asks how you’re going to respond | 如果媒体问到你准备如何应对 |
[13:47] | to crime on the Metro, what do you say? | 地铁上的犯罪 你会如何回答 |
[13:49] | 山火最新进展 仅控制住5% 起风后开始疏散居民 | |
[13:49] | Oh, we’ve implemented a strict eye for an eye policy. | 我们实行严格的以眼还眼策略 |
[13:55] | This would all be less painful if you just played along. | 你要是配合一点 这些也会简单很多 |
[13:58] | I doubt that, but… | 我很怀疑 不过 |
[14:00] | I’ll give it a try. | 我会试试的 |
[14:02] | I’m all yours. | 听你指挥 |
[14:03] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:05] | Yeah. How we doin’? | 是我 进展如何 |
[14:07] | A deputy in Chatsworth recognized her | 查茨沃斯的一名警官在回去的路上 |
[14:09] | from a BOLO a ways back. | 看到通告认出了她 |
[14:11] | Her name is Tulsa Vaughn. | 她叫图尔萨·瓦恩 |
[14:13] | Missing for two years– 13 then, 15 now. | 失踪两年 当年十三岁 如今十五岁 |
[14:17] | And there’s a bag of quicklime in the trunk of the Bonneville | 那辆博纳威的后备箱里还有一包生石灰 |
[14:20] | along with a shovel. | 一把铁锹 |
[14:21] | – Find her. – You got it. | -找到她 -没问题 |
[14:25] | Shall I continue? | 可以继续了吗 |
[14:26] | Yes, please. Sorry. | 可以 抱歉了 |
[14:27] | Let’s see how you do with something more substantial. | 看看你如何面对更重大的问题 |
[14:30] | Sources close to the LAPD have described | 洛杉矶警局那边的消息人士 |
[14:32] | the Sheriff’s Department as, quote, | 将郡警局称为 |
[14:34] | “Reckless cowboys.” | “鲁莽牛仔” |
[14:36] | Now, Sheriff, the key to answering questions | 警长 回答问题的关键 |
[14:37] | is to answer with a question. | 在于用另一个问题回答 |
[14:41] | – Hello? – Oh, I’m here. | -在听吗 -我在听 |
[14:44] | Reckless? Never. | 鲁莽吗 绝不 |
[14:46] | Cowboys? Hopefully, someday. | 牛仔 希望有一天是 |
[14:48] | Good job. | 很好 |
[14:49] | Now, the story the LAPD will tell | 洛杉矶警局会说 |
[14:51] | is that you bullied your way into an investigation | 你为了自己的利益 以一种公开的方式 |
[14:53] | in a very public way for your own benefit. | 强行干预调查 |
[14:56] | I wouldn’t call the last few weeks, | 我觉得过去几周可不算为了个人利益 |
[14:58] | let alone the last few hours, a benefit. | 更别说过去的几个小时 |
[15:00] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[15:01] | None taken. | 我不介意 |
[15:03] | We all have a job to do. | 我们都有工作要做 |
[15:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:08] | And mine isn’t in here. | 我的工作不在这里 |
[15:10] | Not today. | 至少今天不在 |
[15:12] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[15:13] | Let me answer that question with a question. | 我就用一个问题来回答你的问题 |
[15:16] | Which is gonna make me lose more sleep, | 哪一个选项会让我更加难以入睡 |
[15:18] | wondering why I didn’t help find the missing girl | 思考我为什么没找到失踪的女孩 |
[15:21] | or why I left a meeting early? | 还是我为什么提早离开了一个面谈 |
[15:23] | Well, we both know the answer to that question. | 我们都知道这问题的答案 |
[15:26] | We’ll pick this up another time, Dawn. | 我们换个时间再继续 朵恩 |
[15:29] | Right now, someone needs me up in those mountains. | 此时此刻 山上有人需要我 |
[15:35] | Where’s Genevieve? | 吉纳维芙去哪里了 |
[15:37] | I sent her home. | 我让她回家了 |
[15:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[15:39] | Plus, she was hovering. | 再说 她还在犹豫 |
[15:42] | Sometimes hovering can be nice. | 犹豫有时候也是好事 |
[15:44] | Can it though? | 是吗 |
[15:46] | Well, your blood levels, kidney, liver, HDL– | 你的血液浓度 肾 肝 脂蛋白 |
[15:49] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[15:50] | There’s a tick up in your thyroid. | 你的甲状腺有点肿大 |
[15:53] | – And a spike in your hormone– – I said it’s fine. | -你的激素在激增 -我说了没事 |
[15:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:00] | Yeah, it’s all good. | 对 没什么问题 |
[16:02] | Great. So I can go? | 很好 我能走了吗 |
[16:05] | You are sounding more and more like Bill every day. | 你的口气听起来越来越像比尔了 |
[16:07] | No, you need to get a CT scan, | 不行 你要去做CT |
[16:09] | so we can make sure that you don’t have anything | 这样我们才能确定 |
[16:11] | more than a concussion. | 你只是得了脑震荡而已 |
[16:12] | Isn’t that Maggie? | 那不是麦琪吗 |
[17:05] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[17:06] | Anything from the airship? | 飞机有什么发现吗 |
[17:08] | Nothing other than they’re out there looking. | 没有 不过他们还在调查 |
[17:10] | Just started going over the grid. | 正要开始做分布式搜索 |
[17:11] | I heard the winds picked up though. | 不过我听说起风了 |
[17:13] | It’s pushing the fire south straight towards us. | 风直接把山火吹到了我们这 |
[17:16] | I can smell it. | 我能闻到了 |
[17:17] | We got no receipts, no registration and no VIN. | 我们没收据 没登记记录 没车辆识别码 |
[17:20] | What about the engine number? | 那引擎编号呢 |
[17:21] | Not yet. | 还没找到 |
[17:27] | What are you doing, Sheriff? | 你在干什么 警长 |
[17:28] | Old cars like this, | 这样的旧车 |
[17:29] | they usually have the serial number on the bottom of the engine. | 在引擎的底部都有个序列号 |
[17:45] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[17:47] | You run that through the DMV, | 你拿着这个去车管局查一下 |
[17:49] | you got your car owner. | 就能找到车主了 |
[17:50] | Cell phone service? | 手机有信号吗 |
[17:51] | Poor to none up here | 这上面信号很微弱 |
[17:52] | but I can patch you through | 但是我可以 |
[17:53] | to whoever on the sat phone. | 通过卫星电话连线 |
[17:55] | All right. What else we got? | 好的 我们还有什么线索 |
[17:57] | Well, we got this blood trail | 我们找到了一条血迹 |
[17:59] | and then it just stops. | 一直延伸到那里 |
[18:15] | Soft soil. | 土壤很软 |
[18:18] | It’s a track trap. | 反追踪陷阱 |
[18:23] | I’d say Tulsa went this way, so did the driver. | 我觉得图尔萨和司机往这边跑了 |
[18:26] | – What do you think? – I think it’s a good call. | -你觉得呢 -我同意 |
[18:34] | Seven-letter word for noisy serpent. | 能发出声响的蛇 猜七个字母的单词 |
[18:37] | Rattler. | 响尾蛇 |
[18:40] | Minnick. Sheriff on line three. | 明尼克 警长在三号线 |
[18:48] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[18:49] | What are you workin’ on? | 在忙什么呢 |
[18:50] | Uh, filing reports. | 写报告 |
[18:52] | I need to put you and Joseph on something. | 我要交给你和乔瑟夫一个任务 |
[18:54] | You got us. | 没问题 |
[18:55] | I got an engine number from a car. | 我有一辆车的引擎编号 |
[18:57] | I need you to run it. | 我需要你查询一下 |
[18:58] | Get a name and an address, check it out. | 找出车主电话和地址 核实一下 |
[19:01] | Okay. What are we looking at? | 好的 这是什么案子 |
[19:03] | An abducted girl. | 一个女孩被绑架了 |
[19:04] | It’s probably the kidnapper’s car. | 这很有可能是绑架犯的车 |
[19:06] | – Ready? – Go for it. | -我开始念了 -说吧 |
[19:16] | You keep us posted about the fire, all right? | 随时向我汇报火灾的情况 |
[19:18] | I don’t wanna get boxed in. | 我可不想被限制住了 |
[19:19] | Will do, Sheriff. | 没问题 警长 |
[19:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:04] | Help me. Please! | 救命 |
[20:06] | Please can you help me? | 求你们救救我 |
[20:07] | Yeah, of course we can. | 当然没问题 |
[20:08] | – He’s gonna– – Sweetie! | -他要 -宝贝 |
[20:15] | I’ve been lookin’ all over for you. | 我在到处找你 |
[20:17] | What’s going on here? | 发生了什么 |
[20:18] | Ah, you know… | 你知道的 |
[20:20] | Teenagers. | 青春期啊 |
[20:35] | Stolen license plate, | 车牌是偷来的 |
[20:37] | no VIN, | 没有车辆识别码 |
[20:39] | but our boy didn’t realize there’s serial numbers | 但这个绑架犯不知道 |
[20:40] | on old engines, so… | 旧引擎上面有编号 |
[20:42] | Roger Durbin. | 罗杰·杜宾 |
[20:44] | Works LAWP. | 工作总是懒懒散散 |
[20:46] | Meter reader. | 抄表员 |
[20:48] | No criminal record. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[20:50] | Looks abandoned. | 看起来没人 |
[20:51] | Yeah, well, looks ain’t everything. | 只看外面是不够的 |
[20:55] | Help! Please, help! | 救命 救救我 |
[20:58] | Sheriff’s Department! | 郡警局 |
[21:22] | Thank the Lord. | 我的天呐 |
[21:23] | I thought no one would ever find us. | 我以为没人能发现我们 |
[22:03] | You got a sucking chest wound. | 你胸部受伤了 |
[22:05] | He’s got a punctured lung. He needs a chest seal. | 他的胸部被打穿了 需要止血贴 |
[22:10] | I gotta see if there’s an exit. | 我得看看有没有被打穿 |
[22:13] | There’s no exit. | 没被打穿 |
[22:15] | I got you. Hang in there, all right? | 我扶着你 坚持住 好吗 |
[22:17] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[22:20] | – Here you go. – Hang in there. Hang in there. | -好了 -坚持住 坚持住 |
[22:26] | – You got it? – Yep, yep, yep. | -贴好了吗 -好了 |
[22:27] | All right, watch it. | 小心点 |
[22:29] | Lay down, brother, lay down. | 躺下 兄弟 躺下 |
[22:45] | All right, you got this? | 你自己能行吗 |
[22:47] | Yeah. You’re going after him? | 是 你去追他吗 |
[22:48] | I’m goin’ straight at him. | 我超近道 |
[22:50] | They went that way. | 他们往那边走了 |
[22:52] | Leads right up over a ridge. | 这条路直通山脊 |
[22:53] | What they don’t know is there’s a shortcut this way. | 他们不知道这里能抄近路 |
[22:56] | Dry creek bed. | 干涸的河床 |
[22:57] | – Goes around. – Right. | -我去看看 -好的 |
[22:58] | Get there before them. | 赶在他们前面 |
[23:00] | Hit ’em head on. I’m gonna radio medevac. | 截住他们 我要呼救直升机救援 |
[23:04] | You sure you don’t wanna wait for me? | 你确定不等我了吗 |
[23:06] | By the time we get him out, come back, | 把他送出去之后再回来 |
[23:07] | fire could be all over the place. | 火势就要漫山遍野了 |
[23:10] | Besides, if Tulsa’s alive, | 还有 如果图尔萨还活着 |
[23:12] | which I think she is, she can’t wait. | 我相信她还活着 她等不了 |
[23:14] | so neither can I. | 我也等不起 |
[23:16] | Come on. | 走 |
[23:40] | Tulsa. | 图尔萨 |
[23:41] | Sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[23:43] | Please don’t be mad. | 求你别生气 |
[23:45] | Mad? | 生气 |
[23:47] | Why would I be mad? | 我为什么要生气呢 |
[23:49] | Mad about you grabbing the steering wheel, | 是因为你抢方向盘 |
[23:52] | making me crash my car, | 害得我把车撞了 |
[23:54] | or making me fall and hurting my leg. | 还是让我摔倒 把腿弄伤 |
[23:58] | I’m not even mad… | 你让我追这么远 |
[24:00] | for you making me run all this way. | 我都不生气 |
[24:03] | I just wanna know what happened. | 我只是想弄清楚发生了什么 |
[24:08] | I twisted my ankle. | 我的脚踝扭伤了 |
[24:11] | I bet you can still walk on it. | 我觉得你还能站起来走路 |
[24:15] | You don’t have to do what you’re gonna do. Okay? | 你不必这么做的 好吗 |
[24:19] | I will be good. I will be better than good. | 我会乖的 我会非常听话 |
[24:22] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[24:23] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[24:24] | But it’s not about that. | 但这不是重点 |
[24:27] | You just got… | 你只是 |
[24:31] | too old. | 太大了 |
[24:35] | I’m not carrying you all the way up to the clearing. | 我不会把你背到空地上去 |
[24:40] | But you’re gonna like it there. | 但你会喜欢那里的 |
[24:44] | It’s very pretty. | 那里非常美 |
[24:47] | Peaceful. | 很祥和 |
[24:51] | Sound good? | 听起来不错吧 |
[24:53] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[24:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:58] | Help me up? | 扶我起来 |
[25:07] | Stop! | 别动 |
[25:10] | Go! | 给我走 |
[25:14] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[25:21] | What’s going on here, Maggie? | 怎么回事 麦琪 |
[25:23] | I was harassed. | 我被骚扰了 |
[25:24] | That’s what’s going on. | 就这么回事 |
[25:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:27] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[25:30] | But the reason you were harassed is you lied about being sick. | 你被骚扰的原因是你装病 |
[25:34] | I stood up for myself | 我维护自己的权益 |
[25:35] | and did exactly what you and Dad taught me to do | 而且按照你和爸爸告诉我的去做了 |
[25:37] | and all you care about is missing one day of school? | 你们却只在意我翘了一天课 |
[25:40] | Do I care that some creep was basically stalking my daughter? | 你以为我不在意我女儿被跟踪吗 |
[25:44] | Of course I do. | 我当然在意 |
[25:45] | But do I care about the fact that you put yourself | 但我是不是更应该在意你把自己 |
[25:47] | in a position that made it easy for him to do so? | 置于一个让他更容易得手的境地呢 |
[25:51] | Yes, I do. | 是 我应该 |
[25:52] | You wouldn’t even know I skipped school | 如果不是因为爸爸的新工作 |
[25:54] | if it wasn’t for Dad’s new job, so… | 你甚至都不知道我逃学了 |
[26:02] | We need to learn to be strategic. | 我们得学会处理这种情况 |
[26:06] | We didn’t sign up for this but we are under the microscope. | 这不是我们想要的 但我们的行为都被放大 |
[26:10] | But it is what it is, | 这就是现实 |
[26:11] | and we can’t change it or what other people do. | 我们不能改变别人的行为 |
[26:14] | We can only control what we do. | 我们只能控制自己的行为 |
[26:18] | And what we do… | 我们要做的 |
[26:21] | what we’ve always done– | 我们永远要做的 |
[26:22] | Try as hard as we can to do the right thing. | 要尽力去做对的事 |
[26:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:27] | But I didn’t ask for all this stuff. | 但这不是我想要的 |
[26:29] | Reporters and being watched. | 这些记者 被监视 |
[26:31] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[26:33] | But life isn’t always about what you ask for. | 但生活并不是你想要什么 |
[26:37] | It’s about what you’re given. | 而是在于你被赋予了什么 |
[26:40] | And what you do with what you’re given. | 用你被赋予的去做你想做的 |
[26:44] | Aye. | 对啊 |
[26:52] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[26:53] | I’m grounded, I know, | 我被禁足了 我知道 |
[26:54] | but do we have to tell Dad? | 但我们一定要告诉爸爸吗 |
[26:57] | I think you know the answer to that one. | 我想你知道我的答案 |
[27:02] | Bishop. Hi. | 毕肖 你好 |
[27:04] | I thought you went home. | 我以为你回家了 |
[27:05] | I did. | 回过了 |
[27:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:08] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Uh, fine. | 没事 |
[27:11] | I wanna talk about what happened today. | 我想跟你聊聊今天的事 |
[27:16] | You were reading my chart, I got angry and… | 你看过我的报告了 我生气了 |
[27:19] | I wanted to tell you why. | 我想告诉你原因 |
[27:23] | I almost did earlier but then… | 之前我就准备说的 |
[27:26] | I don’t know, I thought you were gonna judge me or something. | 我担心你会对我评头论足 |
[27:31] | I think judgment is something people turn to when they’re scared. | 我认为只有人们害怕的时候才会评头论足 |
[27:36] | Or they don’t understand. | 或是他们不理解 |
[27:39] | I don’t scare easy, | 我轻易不害怕 |
[27:41] | and I would like more than anything to understand | 而且我也非常想了解 |
[27:44] | what you’re going through. | 你经历了什么 |
[27:47] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[27:52] | Okay, I’m… I’m really sorry for getting upset. | 我很抱歉冲你发脾气 |
[27:54] | You did not deserve that. | 我不应该这样对你 |
[27:56] | You don’t have to apologize to me. | 你不必向我道歉 |
[27:58] | You were just held hostage. | 你之前被当成人质 |
[28:00] | I feel selfish talking about my problems. | 我觉得讨论我自己的问题有点自私 |
[28:02] | Look, I got into medicine to help people. | 我学医是为了帮助别人 |
[28:04] | So trust me when I tell you, that helping you… | 相信我 我跟你说帮助你的时候 |
[28:07] | helps me, too. | 也是在帮助我自己 |
[28:10] | It-it’s… | 对我… |
[28:12] | difficult for me to talk about certain things. | 有些事对我来说难以启齿 |
[28:17] | Biological things. | 生物上的事 |
[28:20] | Of course. | 我知道 |
[28:22] | Doctor-patient confidentiality. | 医患保密协议 |
[28:28] | Till recently, I didn’t have a word for… | 直到最近 我都不知道怎么描述 |
[28:33] | what I felt like on the inside. | 我内心的感觉 |
[28:37] | I let people assume. | 我让别人猜 |
[28:38] | I didn’t wanna make anyone else feel uncomfortable, | 但我不想让别人感觉不舒服 |
[28:41] | but that just made me feel worse. | 但这样会让我自己感觉更糟 |
[28:46] | You know, I hate labels. | 我讨厌标签 |
[28:47] | And here I am trying to give myself one. | 现在我却想给我自己贴个标签 |
[28:50] | Well, look, obviously, | 显然 |
[28:53] | I understand biology. | 我懂生物学 |
[28:55] | There are more than two sexes. | 不止有两种性别 |
[28:58] | I don’t understand all the layers of identity, | 我不知道每一种性别的形式 |
[29:00] | but I do know, fundamentally, | 但我知道 最基本的是 |
[29:03] | that not living one’s truth is detrimental to your psyche. | 如果活得不真实对你的精神是有害的 |
[29:10] | And I don’t wanna do that to myself anymore. | 我也不想再伤害自己了 |
[29:15] | This accident made it very clear | 这次的意外也让我清楚地认识到 |
[29:17] | that tomorrow is not a guarantee, | 活过今天没明天 |
[29:21] | and I need to be me. | 我要做我自己 |
[29:26] | I’m getting closer every day | 我要每天一点一点的 |
[29:28] | to exactly what that is. | 发现真实的自己 |
[29:32] | But for now, I know… | 但现在 我可以确定 |
[29:37] | I’m not all woman. | 我不完全是个女人 |
[29:49] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[29:51] | for trusting me with that. | 感谢你信任我 跟我说这些 |
[29:52] | It must’ve been very difficult to live with that for so long. | 带着这样的心结生活一定很艰难 |
[29:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:00] | I-I had no idea how badly | 我完全不知道 |
[30:02] | I needed to say that to someone. | 我如此需要和别人谈谈这些 |
[30:09] | I wish I knew it was gonna be this easy with Genevieve. | 真希望我也能轻松地对吉纳维芙说出来 |
[30:12] | Well, you don’t have to tell her until you’re ready. | 如果你没有准备好 就不必告诉她 |
[30:14] | I am, but what if she rejects me? | 我准备好了 但如果她拒绝我呢 |
[30:18] | Bishop… | 毕肖 |
[30:20] | you are remarkable. | 你非常出色 |
[30:22] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[30:24] | If Genevieve rejects you, | 如果吉纳维芙不接受你 |
[30:26] | she didn’t deserve you in the first place. | 说明她根本就配不上你 |
[30:33] | If you don’t wanna talk to us, | 你不想跟我们谈 |
[30:34] | can you maybe give us your name? | 至少告诉我们你的名字 |
[30:39] | We can’t get you home | 如果我们什么信息都没有 |
[30:40] | – if we don’t have any information. – Here. Let me. | -我们没办法送你回家 -我来说 |
[30:57] | We want you to know that you’re safe here. | 我们想告诉你 你在这里很安全 |
[30:59] | You don’t have to be… | 你不需要… |
[31:04] | His name’s St. Michael. | 他叫圣迈克尔 |
[31:13] | Maria. | 玛利亚 |
[31:15] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[31:17] | That’s my name. | 这是我的名字 |
[31:18] | Maria. | 玛利亚 |
[31:35] | Roger kidnapped you. | 罗杰绑架了你 |
[31:38] | I’m no kid, but, yeah, he took me. | 我不是小孩 不过他把我带走了 |
[31:41] | – From where? – Bus station. | -从哪里 -公交车站 |
[31:44] | He said he’d give me a ride | 他说可以送我一程 |
[31:45] | ’cause I was trying to get to Ventura | 因为我要去文图拉 |
[31:46] | ’cause I got people up there. | 我在那边有朋友 |
[31:49] | Why you grillin’ me? | 你为什么审问我 |
[31:51] | Just trying to get things straight. | 只是想把事情弄清楚 |
[31:53] | What’s not straight? I was a prisoner. | 还有什么不清楚的 我被他囚禁了 |
[31:56] | Is that what Maria would say, that you were a prisoner? | 玛利亚会觉得你是被囚禁的吗 |
[32:00] | She talked to you? | 她跟你谈过了吗 |
[32:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:06] | Well, that’s good, then, right? | 那挺好的 不是吗 |
[32:08] | It is. | 是的 |
[32:14] | You know, Maria… | 玛利亚她 |
[32:16] | her wrists. | 她的手腕 |
[32:18] | They’re all cut and bruised from the handcuffs. | 上面全是手铐造成的伤口和淤青 |
[32:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:24] | Yours aren’t. | 你却没有 |
[32:26] | And according to the County Clerk’s office, | 根据郡办公厅的消息 |
[32:28] | Roger and Janet Wilcox | 罗杰和珍妮特·威尔科特斯 |
[32:30] | were married in Van Nuys in 2005. | 2005年在范奈斯结婚 |
[32:32] | That’s you, isn’t it? | 这人就是你吧 对吗 |
[32:35] | That’s your maiden name? | 这是你娘家的姓 |
[32:37] | Wilcox, right? | 威尔科特斯 对吗 |
[32:42] | I didn’t want this. | 我不想这样的 |
[32:45] | Not gettin’ ’em, not gettin’ rid of ’em. | 不想抓她们 也不想扔掉她们 |
[32:48] | What do you mean, “getting rid of them”? | 什么叫”扔掉她们” |
[32:52] | Janet! | 珍妮特 |
[32:59] | He told me I was old. | 他跟我说我老了 |
[33:03] | Used up. | 旧了 |
[33:08] | Started bringing home girls. | 然后就开始带女孩回家 |
[33:12] | And he treated ’em good. | 他对她们很好 |
[33:12] | Everything but letting ’em go. | 就是不让她们走 |
[33:16] | But then once they got older… | 她们长大之后 |
[33:19] | Roger did not like ’em old. | 罗杰不喜欢岁数大的 |
[33:22] | That’s when he would take ’em up and… | 他就把她们带到山上 然后… |
[33:26] | and go get another one. | 再去找新的 |
[33:28] | That’s what happened to Tulsa? | 图尔萨也是如此吗 |
[33:29] | She got too old? | 她岁数太大了 |
[33:31] | Old and smart. | 老了 还聪明 |
[33:33] | Too smart for her own good. | 为了她自己的利益 她总是很聪明 |
[33:36] | Where is up, Janet? | 山上的哪里 珍妮特 |
[33:38] | Up in the woods. | 山上的森林里 |
[33:41] | Up, up, up. | 山上 最上面 |
[33:47] | What about Janet? She’s old. | 珍妮特呢 她也老了 |
[33:49] | That’s different and you know it. | 那不一样 你知道的 |
[33:51] | But… But… | 但是 |
[33:55] | What if I was your new Janet? | 但如果我是你的新珍妮特呢 |
[33:57] | Okay? Like-like Maria’s your new me? | 就像玛利亚是新的我 |
[33:59] | Okay? I can be your new Janet. | 好吗 我可以做你的新珍妮特 |
[34:01] | And I’ll be so good. I’ll be better than Janet. | 我会很棒的 我会比珍妮特还好 |
[34:04] | I’ll be so much better. Please. | 我一定会比她更好 求求你 |
[34:06] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会这么做的 |
[34:08] | Janet’s Janet, | 珍妮特就是珍妮特 |
[34:10] | Maria’s Maria, | 玛利亚就是玛利亚 |
[34:12] | and you are you. | 你 就是你 |
[34:16] | Why don’t you just shoot me here? | 那你在这里把我打死算了 |
[34:19] | That’s not how it’s supposed to be. | 不是这样的 |
[34:21] | You need to be with those other girls. | 你得和那些女孩在一起 |
[34:24] | That’s what I need to happen and that’s what we’re going to do. | 我想要这样 我们也必须如此 |
[34:35] | Need something, Janet. | 我们需要信息 珍妮特 |
[34:36] | Something about where Roger was taking Tulsa. | 罗杰把图尔萨带到哪里去了 |
[34:38] | Think. | 想想 |
[34:40] | It’s up in the woods. That’s all he told me. | 在森林里面 他只告诉我这些 |
[34:42] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[34:43] | All these years, all the other girls. | 这么多年 这么多女孩 |
[34:45] | You’ve been up there, haven’t you? | 你去过那里对吧 |
[34:46] | No. He likes to be alone with them when he says goodbye. | 没去过 他喜欢独自和女孩们道别 |
[34:50] | Come on! | 别装了 |
[34:51] | Where is it? | 哪里的森林 |
[34:52] | When he came home, I know he said something! | 他回家之后肯定说过些什么 |
[34:55] | He-he loved the view. | 他喜欢那边的风景 |
[34:59] | He said he liked the view of the place with the peaks. | 他说他喜欢能看见山顶的地方 |
[35:03] | Like horns. | 就像角 |
[35:05] | The horns of a demon. | 恶魔的角 |
[35:09] | Two peaks like horns. | 两个像角一样的山顶 |
[35:11] | Copy that? | 收到了吗 |
[35:14] | I know where he’s going. | 我知道他要去哪里 |
[35:15] | Come on! Come on. | 驾 驾 |
[35:32] | Sorry, Tulsa. This has to be done. | 对不起 图尔萨 我必须这样做 |
[35:35] | – No. – Goodbye. | -不要 -再见 |
[35:36] | No, no, no. Please! | 不 不要 求你了 |
[35:38] | Please, you don’t have to do this. | 求求你 你不必这么做 |
[36:27] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[36:30] | All right. | 好 |
[36:31] | I need you to be brave | 你得勇敢一点 |
[36:33] | just a little bit longer, okay? | 再坚持一下 好吗 |
[36:36] | You’re gonna go find Roger. | 你得去找罗杰 |
[36:38] | I am. | 我这就去 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:41] | Okay. I’ll be brave. | 好 我会勇敢 |
[36:44] | You never have to be scared of him again. | 你再也不用害怕他了 |
[36:48] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[36:50] | I want you to stay put. Stay right here. | 我要你待在这里 别乱跑 |
[36:53] | ‘Cause I’m coming back for ya. | 我会回来找你 |
[36:56] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -很好 |
[37:05] | Tulsa, I’ll be back. | 图尔萨 我会回来的 |
[37:07] | Come on. | 驾 |
[37:09] | Come on. | 驾 |
[37:33] | I love these girls. | 我爱这些姑娘 |
[37:36] | All of ’em. | 全部都爱 |
[37:41] | Tulsa maybe the most. | 图尔萨可能是我的最爱 |
[37:44] | But then they grew up, | 但后来她们长大了 |
[37:46] | I didn’t know what to do with them. | 我不知道该拿她们怎么办 |
[37:48] | So I brought ’em here. | 所以我把她们带到这里来 |
[37:51] | And this is where they’ll stay. | 这就是她们最终的归宿 |
[38:01] | I still got six rounds left. | 我还有六发子弹 |
[38:03] | But I ain’t gonna waste ’em on you. | 但我不会浪费在你身上 |
[38:08] | I don’t know what the hell you are. | 我也不知道你到底是哪种人 |
[38:11] | We’re gonna end this like men. | 我们以男人的方式来解决 |
[38:14] | And I’m gonna enjoy kicking your ass. | 我会好好享受爆打你的过程 |
[38:43] | Ah, let me just look at this view one more time. | 再让我看一次这里的风景 |
[38:46] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[38:47] | Not a chance. | 没门儿 |
[38:55] | As I write this, | 写下这些字句的时候 |
[38:57] | I know full well that my words are useless. | 我清楚地知道 这些言语苍白无力 |
[39:01] | They can’t bring your daughter back. | 既不能带回你的女儿 |
[39:04] | They can’t make sense of why. | 也不能解释缘由 |
[39:09] | There is no why. | 世事常无缘由 |
[39:11] | It took me a long time to figure that out. | 我花了很久才明白这一点 |
[39:14] | It’s my job to bring closure, so here it is– | 盖棺定论是我的职责 因此结论如下 |
[39:17] | The man responsible for these crimes is gone. | 罪犯已死 |
[39:21] | The girl has been saved. | 女孩获救 |
[39:23] | And we would all like to thank the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department | 我们都想感谢洛杉矶郡警局 |
[39:28] | and everyone who has helped and is helping. | 以及所有帮助过以及正在帮助我们的人 |
[39:31] | We’re so glad to know that Tulsa is safe and sound | 我们很高兴得知 图尔萨安然无恙 |
[39:34] | and back with her father now. | 已经回到她父亲身边 |
[39:39] | For the rest of our little girls, | 而对于其他人的女儿 |
[39:41] | who are in God’s hands now… | 那些远在天堂的孩子 |
[39:46] | we’re so thankful that we | 知道她们已安然长眠 |
[39:48] | get to say goodbye knowing that our babies are resting peacefully. | 能与她们平静道别也让我们心怀感激 |
[39:56] | And we hold fast to the mission | 我们将坚守使命 |
[39:59] | doing everything within our power | 在职权范围内尽一切努力 |
[40:03] | To make sure it never happens again. | 确保此类事件不再发生 |
[40:12] | …that was the fire chief just moments ago | 消防署长刚刚宣布 |
[40:13] | announcing the Santa Clarita fire has been contained, | 圣克拉里塔的火势已被控制 |
[40:17] | and sheriff deputies are coordinating efforts | 众位警官正在努力协调 |
[40:19] | to return displaced residents to their– | 帮助流离失所的居民回家 |
[40:49] | Are they still awake? | 他们还没睡吗 |
[40:50] | No. | 睡了 |
[40:51] | But I talked to them. | 但我和他们聊过了 |
[40:53] | I told ’em they’re a part of our family, | 我告诉他们 他们是这个家的一份子 |
[40:55] | and family is forever. | 家人永远是家人 |
[40:57] | So… | 所以… |
[40:59] | I think we’re okay. | 我觉得没事了 |
[41:03] | Good. | 太好了 |
[41:29] | Your job, being my daughter, | 作为我的女儿 你的任务 |
[41:31] | has to do with putting up with me and my job. | 就是要忍受我和我的工作 |
[41:36] | And doin’ the right thing. | 还要做对的事 |
[41:38] | Telling the truth. | 要说实话 |
[41:40] | Goin’ to school every day. | 每天按时上学 |
[41:43] | But you know that already. | 这些你都知道 |
[41:47] | We’ve grounded you, | 你被禁足了 |
[41:49] | and you’re way too smart to make the same mistake twice. | 你很聪明 不会再犯同样的错误 |
[41:53] | So let me just say what I really wanna say. | 我告诉你我的心里话 |
[41:58] | A guy was bothering you. | 有人骚扰你 |
[42:00] | You made him stop. | 你阻止了他 |
[42:02] | That sum it up? | 是这样吗 |
[42:07] | On the end of the day, that’s what counts. | 说到底 这才是最重要的 |
[42:10] | I did what needed to be done, | 我完成了分内之事 |
[42:12] | I came home safe. | 我安全回家 |
[42:14] | So did you. | 你也是如此 |
[42:17] | And I’m sorry that my job is hard on you, | 我的工作给你们带来了不便 |
[42:20] | on the both of you. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:22] | I didn’t ask for it | 这不是我想要的 |
[42:24] | and neither did you. | 你们也是 |
[42:28] | But I can’t do it without you. | 但没有你们我做不下去 |
[42:32] | So I was wondering | 所以我在想 |
[42:33] | if maybe we could start thinking about whether my new job | 我们也许是该开始考虑 |
[42:36] | is something we might be able to get used to. | 我们是否能习惯我的新工作 |
[42:45] | And one more thing, Mags. | 还有一件事 麦琪 |
[42:48] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[42:50] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[42:53] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真的为你感到骄傲 |