时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Welcome to the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department! | 欢迎加入洛杉矶郡警局 |
[00:05] | Sheriff’s an elected official. | 警长是人民选出来的官员 |
[00:07] | Millions of people vote him in, honey. | 上百万人投票给他 |
[00:09] | I’m no politician. | 我不是政客 |
[00:10] | Can you believe they made my son sheriff? | 你能相信他们把我儿子选为警长了吗 |
[00:13] | All it takes is one person to try and change that. | 只需要一个人来试着改变这一切 |
[00:16] | Maybe that person can be you, Sheriff. | 或许你可以当这个人 警长 |
[00:18] | I may need a little help. | 那我可能需要一些帮助 |
[00:20] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[00:21] | You might be pregnant? | 你可能怀孕了 |
[00:23] | Honey, you’re missin’ something. | 亲爱的 你忘了些事情 |
[00:24] | If you leave, is the hospital better off? | 要是你走了 医院会更好吗 |
[00:26] | Probably not. | 可能不会 |
[00:27] | Damn right it isn’t. | 没错 |
[00:28] | I was wrong about you, son. | 我看错你了 孩子 |
[00:30] | And I refuse to allow you to feel sorry for yourself. | 我不允许你自怨自艾 |
[00:33] | Stop lookin’ around. | 别再四处环顾了 |
[00:34] | You gotta earn your way in. | 你要自己争取进来的机会 |
[00:36] | – How? – Trust. | -怎么争取 -信任 |
[00:37] | Just get over it and dance. | 别想了 来跳舞吧 |
[00:41] | How about us? | 我们呢 |
[00:44] | Bulletproof. | 刀枪不入 |
[00:51] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[00:56] | He loves me not. | 他不爱我 |
[01:00] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[01:03] | He loves me not. | 他不爱我 |
[01:08] | He loves me not. | 他不爱我 |
[01:13] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[01:18] | Has he made dinner reservations yet? | 他预定晚餐了吗 |
[01:20] | He will. | 他会定的 |
[01:22] | He’s waiting to find out where his wife wants to go. | 他想知道他的老婆想去哪里吃 |
[01:25] | I got a few ideas in mind. | 我有几个想吃的 |
[01:28] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[01:48] | – I can’t keep doing this, Jerry. – You can’t just walk away | -我不能一直这样 杰瑞 -三十年的婚姻 |
[01:50] | from 30 years of marriage. | 你不能一走了之 |
[01:52] | I gave up the chance to have a family | 我放弃了生育后代的机会 |
[01:53] | to stand by you while you tried to make sheriff. | 就为了支持你竞选警长 |
[01:56] | All of that sacrifice is about to pay off. | 这些牺牲终会得到回报 |
[01:59] | I want you to reap the benefits when it does. | 事成之后 我想和你有福同享 |
[02:02] | I couldn’t have gotten this far without you. | 要是没有你 我不会有今天的成就 |
[02:04] | We both know if you were gonna make sheriff, | 我们都知道如果你早就竞选警长 |
[02:06] | it would have happened by now. | 现在你都当上了 |
[02:07] | Bill has less than three months left in his term of office. | 比尔的任期还剩不到三个月 |
[02:11] | I plan on running for the job. | 我打算竞选这一职位 |
[02:13] | This isn’t about you making or not making sheriff. | 这并不是因为你当不当警长 |
[02:17] | We’ve been living in the past. | 我们一直生活在过去里 |
[02:20] | – Sign these, Jerry. – Lydia. | -签了吧 杰瑞 -莉蒂亚 |
[02:22] | Look, after everything, the least you could do | 在这一切之后 你至少能做的 |
[02:25] | is give me my life back and go have yours. | 就是把我的生活还给我 然后去追寻你自己的生活 |
[02:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:49] | Dr. Reyes, welcome back. It’s been a while. | 雷耶斯医生 欢迎回来 好久不见 |
[02:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:54] | Hey, Dr. Reyes. | 雷耶斯医生 |
[02:56] | Saw your boy on Insta. | 在照片墙里看到了你儿子 |
[02:58] | – He’s growing quick. – Yeah. | -他长得真快 -是啊 |
[03:00] | Gonna get his rebound game started early | 得让他早点开始抢篮板球 |
[03:02] | so he can get some of that NBA coin. | 这样他才能得到NBA奖章 |
[03:05] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢你 |
[03:06] | – Have a good one. – You too. | -祝你度过愉快的一天 -你也是 |
[03:10] | All set, here you go. | 好了 请进 |
[03:32] | Welcome back, Dr. Reyes. | 欢迎回来 雷耶斯医生 |
[03:34] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[03:35] | Thanks, Shanice. | 谢谢 沙妮丝 |
[03:36] | I like what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你做的装饰 |
[03:38] | – Any plans? – Mm, something with lace. | -有什么计划吗 -去喝酒 |
[03:40] | I hear that. | 我听到了 |
[03:42] | All right, what do we got today? | 今天都是什么病人 |
[03:44] | Got a scrape up in one, diabetic eval in three. | 一号病房擦伤 三号病房糖尿病 |
[03:47] | And also, David Browder’s back in two. | 大卫·布劳德又回来了 在二号病房 |
[03:50] | Why is he here? | 他为什么过来 |
[03:52] | I put in a request for his transfer six months ago. | 我六个月前就申请把他转走 |
[03:54] | That’s time he doesn’t have. | 他耽误不起了 |
[03:56] | Can you get them on the line, please? | 你能拨通他们的电话吗 |
[03:58] | We need more volunteers like you. | 我们需要更多像你这样勇敢的人 |
[03:59] | Folks at St. Regent’s are lucky. | 圣摄政医院的人们很幸运 |
[04:03] | David, David, David! | 大卫啊 |
[04:05] | Dr. Reyes. | 雷耶斯医生 |
[04:07] | You know, I was worried it was, uh… | 我有点担心 |
[04:09] | I didn’t have the right day. | 我今天来的不是时候 |
[04:10] | I couldn’t get you one myself, so… | 我没法亲自给你买一个 所以… |
[04:14] | I made it. | 我自己做的 |
[04:17] | Don’t worry, I’m not trying to push up on you or anything. | 别担心 我不是想逼你做什么 |
[04:20] | I got my own Valentine. | 我有我自己的情人 |
[04:22] | I wanted you to know that I appreciate | 我想让你知道 我感激 |
[04:25] | everything you’ve done for me. | 你为我所做的一切 |
[04:26] | Thanks, David. This is… | 谢谢 大卫 这… |
[04:28] | This is very thoughtful. | 这很贴心 |
[04:31] | Okay, let’s see where we’re at. | 好 我们来看看情况怎么样 |
[04:36] | Still growing, huh? | 还在增长 对吧 |
[04:45] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[04:46] | All right, take it easy. | 好 别紧张 |
[04:47] | Have a good one, angel! | 祝你度过愉快的一天 天使 |
[04:57] | Take care. | 保重 |
[05:00] | You gotta be honest with me, Doc. | 你实话告诉我 医生 |
[05:01] | We’re running out of options. | 我们别无选择了 |
[05:04] | I can’t seem to get the approval | 他们看起来不批准 |
[05:05] | to have you transferred for surgery. | 把你转院做手术的申请 |
[05:08] | Guess you’re just gonna have to cut me open yourself. | 看来你只能亲自把我切开了 |
[05:11] | I would that I could, it just… | 要是可以我就做了 只是… |
[05:13] | We don’t have the right equipment here. | 我们这里没有手术设备 |
[05:16] | It’s a 45-minute procedure | 一个45分钟的手术 |
[05:17] | that takes six months not to get approved. | 花了六个月的时间还没被批准 |
[05:19] | – It’s absurd. – How long do I have? | -太可笑了 -我还能活多久 |
[05:23] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都不去 |
[05:25] | I have a few patients I have to see | 我还有几个病人要看 |
[05:26] | but I put a call to Oncology | 但我已经联系了肿瘤科 |
[05:27] | ’cause we’re gonna get this handled, okay? | 因为我们要把你的病治好 好吗 |
[05:29] | Never give up. | 别放弃 |
[05:31] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[05:33] | Never will. | 不放弃 |
[05:46] | – Mornin’. – Have a good one! | -早上好 -祝你度过愉快的一天 |
[05:52] | Sheriff, do you have a sec? | 警长 你有时间吗 |
[05:53] | I’d like to run something by you. | 我想跟你说点事 |
[05:55] | Alone. | 单独谈谈 |
[05:58] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[06:00] | You have a small window. We have a tight schedule. | 你们最好快点 我们的安排很紧 |
[06:02] | What is it, Jerry? | 怎么了 杰瑞 |
[06:03] | I’ll get straight to the point. | 我直说了 |
[06:05] | I’m running for sheriff, | 我要竞选警长 |
[06:07] | and I’d like your backing for the job. | 我希望得到你的支持 |
[06:10] | I served a number of years as undersheriff. | 我当了许多年的行政助理 |
[06:12] | There’s no one more qualified for the position. | 没人比我更适合这个职位 |
[06:14] | You got a real set on you. | 你的准备还挺充分 |
[06:16] | I’ll give you that. | 这点我承认 |
[06:17] | Bill, the politics of this job | 比尔 这项工作的政策 |
[06:18] | doesn’t exactly make you happy. | 让你很不开心 |
[06:20] | Everyone can see that. | 大家都能看出来 |
[06:21] | Being Sheriff takes its toll. | 当警长是要付出代价的 |
[06:22] | Look what happened to Bradford. | 看看布拉福德的下场 |
[06:23] | You know what would make me happy? | 你知道什么会让我开心吗 |
[06:24] | – Lettin’ me get back to work. – I will. | -让我继续工作 -我会的 |
[06:26] | But think about it. | 但好好考虑一下 |
[06:27] | We could spare the department | 我们可以让警局和整个郡 |
[06:28] | and the county an ugly campaign. | 避免一场肮脏的选举 |
[06:30] | Oh, you’re gonna make it ugly, Jerry? | 你打算让这场选举变得肮脏吗 杰瑞 |
[06:35] | You gonna run? | 你要竞选吗 |
[06:59] | Your blood sugar levels are spiking, Adam. | 你的血糖在飙升 亚当 |
[07:02] | You’re not following the nutritional plan. | 你没有遵守营养计划 |
[07:15] | Can you tell me where Dr. Reyes is? | 你能告诉我雷耶斯医生在哪吗 |
[07:17] | Yeah, down the hall. | 走廊尽头 |
[07:20] | Hey, you need to check that gun in downstairs. | 你得把枪放在楼下安检处 |
[07:23] | Are you new or something? | 你是新来的吗 还是什么人 |
[07:25] | Or something. | 我就是什么人 |
[07:26] | Wh… Wh… What are you– | 你要干什… |
[07:30] | Everybody down! Keep out of sight! | 所有人趴下 不要露面 |
[07:38] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[07:39] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[07:41] | On the floor, now! | 趴在地上 快点 |
[07:47] | Yeah, that sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[07:50] | You know what? I gotta jump. | 我要挂了 |
[07:51] | Uh, somebody just came in my office. | 有人来我办公室了 |
[07:54] | Yeah, I’ll call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[07:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:00] | – Hey, honey. – Bill, listen to me. | -宝贝 -比尔 听我说 |
[08:03] | I’m at the LACF Hospital. | 我在洛杉矶监狱医院 |
[08:05] | – And there’s a shooter. – Where’s the gunman? | -有人在里面开枪 -枪手在哪 |
[08:07] | He’s down the hall. | 在走廊尽头 |
[08:10] | I can hear him coming this way. | 我能听到他往这边走 |
[08:12] | All right, I’m comin’ to you. Stay on the phone. | 我马上过去 别挂电话 |
[08:14] | I love you, Bill. | 我爱你 比尔 |
[08:16] | So much. And Maggie. | 很爱你 也爱麦琪 |
[08:18] | No! All right? I’m right here with you. | 别说了 好吗 我马上过去 |
[08:21] | On the floor now! | 趴在地上 快点 |
[08:24] | On the ground! Get back! | 趴在地上 回来 |
[08:29] | You, get off the phone! | 你 把电话挂了 |
[08:32] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[08:34] | Dr. Reyes. | 雷耶斯医生 |
[08:37] | Paula? Paula! | 宝拉 宝拉 |
[08:48] | We’re reporting live outside the Los Angeles Correctional Facility | 我们在洛杉矶监狱外直播 |
[08:51] | where we’re waiting on word from… | 我们正在这里等待着… |
[08:52] | There is a hostage situation… | 这里发生了劫持人质事件 |
[09:08] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[09:08] | We got one shooter, female, mid 20s, | 枪手是名女性 20多岁 |
[09:10] | isolated to the seventh floor infirmary. | 被隔离在七楼的医务室 |
[09:12] | One fatality, Deputy Stone. | 有一名死者 斯通副警长 |
[09:15] | Off the sidewalk! | 从人行道上走 |
[09:19] | SEB is delayed on a callout in Avalon. | 特警队因为阿瓦隆大街上的任务耽搁了 |
[09:23] | Well, I’m not waiting for ’em. | 我不打算等他们 |
[09:25] | I already got a deputy down, | 已经有一名警官殉职了 |
[09:26] | I can’t risk losing anyone else. | 我不能再失去任何人 |
[09:28] | What we do not know is the status | 我们不知道的是 |
[09:30] | of those held inside and if there are any fatalities. | 被劫持人质的现状 以及是否有人员伤亡 |
[09:33] | This is 24 Hour News reporting live outside the facility. | 这里是《24小时新闻》在监狱外的直播报道 |
[09:35] | 突发 新闻 | |
[09:36] | …where a hostage situation is unfolding | 在洛杉矶监狱里 |
[09:39] | at the Los Angeles Correctional Facility. | 发生了人质劫持事件 |
[09:41] | We’re told it has been confined to the infirmary level | 我们得知嫌犯已被限制在医务室楼层 |
[09:43] | and the building has been placed on lockdown. | 整个建筑已被封锁 |
[09:51] | Rule number one: No one leaves. Period. | 第一条规矩 谁也不许离开 完毕 |
[09:56] | There, can we bring that up? | 那边 能放大吗 |
[09:59] | Bishop, find out who that deputy is with Paula. | 毕肖 查查宝拉旁边的警官是谁 |
[10:02] | Get a name. | 给我个名字 |
[10:04] | On it. | 马上去 |
[10:09] | – Can you get it on this screen? – Yeah. | -能放到屏幕上吗 -可以 |
[10:13] | We need to find out why that deputy went rogue. | 我们得搞清楚这位警官为什么这样 |
[10:16] | And how the hell she got a gun in this jail. | 还有 她是如何把枪带入监狱的 |
[10:18] | Now, damn it. | 赶紧去 该死的 |
[10:19] | In-service has the name Williamson. | 衣服上写着威廉姆森这个名字 |
[10:21] | I’m running it now. | 我正在查 |
[10:22] | Bill, I think you should consider taking a back seat on this. | 比尔 我觉得你应该撤离一线 |
[10:25] | You’re too close to the situation. | 你和人质关系太近了 |
[10:27] | Well, you’re right. There’s not manual | 你说得对 当你的妻子是人质时 |
[10:29] | for how to save hostages when one’s your wife, is there? | 确实没有如何解救人质的指南 对吗 |
[10:32] | So I’m gonna write it. | 所以我要开个先例 |
[10:33] | – You hear me? – Yes, sir. | -听懂了吗 -是的 长官 |
[10:41] | Up against the wall! Hands up! | 靠墙站 手举起来 |
[10:44] | You don’t have to hurt anyone. | 你没必要伤害任何人 |
[10:45] | Just-just tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[10:48] | Open two. Right now! | 把二号病房打开 快点 |
[10:54] | David, be careful. | 大卫 小心一点 |
[10:56] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[10:57] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[10:59] | Sorry, Doc. | 抱歉了医生们 |
[11:00] | We had to take matters into our own hands. | 我们要自己处理这件事 |
[11:03] | Now listen to me. | 现在听我说 |
[11:04] | I’ll be your worst nightmare if I have to be. | 如果你们逼我 我会成为你们的噩梦 |
[11:10] | You’ve reached the voicemail of Dr. Paula Reyes. | 您已接通宝拉·雷耶斯医生的语音信箱 |
[11:13] | Please leave a message and I’ll return… | 请留言 我会回… |
[11:26] | Can you zoom in on that patient’s face? | 你能把那个病人的脸放大一点吗 |
[11:30] | Have Minnick and Harris | 让明尼克和哈里斯 |
[11:32] | find out everything they can about that patient, now. | 找到这个病人的所有资料 快点 |
[11:35] | On it, sir. | 马上 长官 |
[11:39] | – Back off! – Calm down. | -后退 -冷静 |
[11:40] | Why are you doing this, David? | 大卫 你为何要这样做 |
[11:41] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不明显吗 |
[11:43] | No one’s willing to save him. | 没有人想救他 |
[11:44] | – It’s not that simple. – Should be. | -没有那么简单 -本该很简单 |
[11:47] | Anywhere else a patient needs surgery to live, | 在别的地方 如果病人需要手术来救命 |
[11:49] | a patient gets surgery. | 那位病人就会得到手术 |
[11:51] | But an inmate… | 但对于一个囚犯 |
[11:52] | I’m not dyin’ like a dog in a cage. | 我不想像笼子里的狗一样死去 |
[11:55] | And I’m not willing to lose him. | 而我不愿意失去他 |
[11:57] | Get your hands up! | 把手都举起来 |
[11:59] | You. Hands where I can see them. | 你 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[12:01] | – Cover those cameras. – Hurry up. | -把那些摄像头挡起来 -快点 |
[12:03] | You’re not going fast enough. | 你的动作不够快 |
[12:05] | Get your hand out of that pocket right the hell now! | 快把你的手从口袋里拿出来 |
[12:07] | Don’t try anything. | 别想做任何事 |
[12:09] | Hurry up, man! | 快点 |
[12:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[12:13] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[12:22] | Come on, baby, come on. | 快接 宝贝 快接 |
[12:32] | The only person calling that phone | 现在还在打这个电话的人 |
[12:34] | is someone that wants to sort this situation out. | 是想解决这件事的人 |
[12:36] | We gotta sort our own situation first, Doctor. | 我们要先办妥自己的事 医生 |
[12:38] | Come on, move it. | 快点 动起来 |
[12:40] | Push it. Keep movin’. | 推着 继续走 |
[12:49] | Be ready to go up there. | 准备上去 |
[12:50] | You find out who that deputy is yet? | 查出那位警官是谁了吗 |
[12:52] | Nothing’s coming up under Williamson. | 没查到有关威廉姆森这个名字的任何信息 |
[12:56] | Yeah. What do you have? | 你查到了什么 |
[12:58] | Inmate patient’s name is David Browder. | 病人的名字叫大卫·布劳德 |
[13:00] | He is serving time for armed robbery. | 他因武装抢劫而坐牢 |
[13:02] | He’s got something called gastric outlet syndrome. | 他患了一种叫做胃部出口综合征的病 |
[13:06] | It’s like a tumor in the stomach. | 就像胃部长了一个肿瘤 |
[13:07] | He’s been back and forth between the hospital | 他在医院和监狱间进进出出 |
[13:09] | and the jail for a while. | 已经有一段时间了 |
[13:11] | He’s waiting for his surgical transfer, | 他在等着被送去做手术 |
[13:12] | but hasn’t had any visitors, | 不过一直没有人探视 |
[13:15] | and he hasn’t used his PIN, nothing. | 也从来没用过自己的身份 什么都没有 |
[13:16] | All right. Well, talk to his cellmate. See if he knows anything. | 好 和他的狱友谈谈 看看他知道些什么 |
[13:19] | On it. | 马上去 |
[13:21] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我去和他谈谈 |
[13:28] | Come on. | 快接 |
[13:30] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[13:33] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[13:34] | Everyone do exactly as I say. | 所有人都按照我说的做 |
[13:36] | Just breathe. Just breathe. | 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[13:38] | Down the hall, come on. | 去走廊尽头 快点 |
[13:39] | All right, listen up. | 都听着 |
[13:41] | Everybody just do as they’re told, okay? | 所有人都按要求做 好吗 |
[13:43] | Nobody moves. | 都别乱动 |
[13:45] | Nobody gets hurt. Okay? | 就没人受伤 好吗 |
[13:47] | David, think about what you’re doing. | 大卫 想想你在做什么 |
[13:49] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这样做完全没道理 |
[13:50] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[13:55] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这样做 |
[13:56] | – I was gonna help you. Let me. – Doctor… | -我本来是想帮你的 让我帮你 -医生 |
[14:01] | I’m sick. And I wanna live. | 我生病了 我想活着 |
[14:08] | You just listen. | 你听话就好 |
[14:10] | Just do as you’re told… | 让你做什么就做什么 |
[14:12] | and you won’t get hurt. | 你就不会受到伤害 |
[14:14] | Looks like we’ve got two entry points. | 看起来我们有两个突破口 |
[14:16] | The elevator, stairwell at the end of the hall. | 电梯和大厅尽头的楼梯间 |
[14:18] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[14:19] | In lockdown, elevators, Internet, TVs are disabled. | 在封锁期间 电梯 网络和电视都用不了 |
[14:23] | Stairwell doors only open outward, | 楼梯间的门是朝外开的 |
[14:25] | but not onto the floors | 但你到不了楼上 |
[14:26] | only unless we override the system from here. | 除非我们在这里重载系统 |
[14:30] | I ran the shooter through PIMS, nothing matches. | 我在信息系统里搜索了枪手 什么都没查到 |
[14:32] | I don’t think she’s a deputy at all. | 我觉得她根本就不是个警官 |
[14:34] | Then who the hell is she? | 那她到底是谁 |
[14:35] | She’s not Williamson, that’s for sure. | 她不是威廉姆森 这点可以确定 |
[14:38] | Also, we’ve got another problem. | 还有 我们还有个问题 |
[14:40] | Every major media outlet is running this story. | 所有的主流媒体都在报道这事 |
[14:44] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[14:47] | Keep my wife’s name outta their mouths. | 别让他们知道我妻子的名字 |
[14:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:58] | This is what I’ve been fearing | 自从我就职后 |
[15:00] | ever since I put on these stars. | 这是最害怕的事情 |
[15:04] | She’s coming home, Bill. | 她会没事的 比尔 |
[15:07] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[15:08] | Where’s my phone? | 我的手机呢 |
[15:15] | Come on. | 快接 |
[15:17] | Everyone in here. | 所有人进来 |
[15:19] | Keep it moving. Come on. | 继续走 快点 |
[15:26] | Do you want me to answer it? | 你想让我来接吗 |
[15:35] | – You’ve reached the voicemail… – Stairs. | -您已接通语音信箱 -上楼 |
[15:38] | I’ve waited long enough. | 我等了很久了 |
[15:41] | That’s it. | 该结束了 |
[15:44] | Override those doors. | 把门打开 |
[15:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[16:05] | Slow down! Slow down! Hands! Show me your hands! | 别动 别动 把手举起来 |
[16:07] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[16:11] | Deputy Eric Kagan, sir. | 埃里克·卡根副警长 长官 |
[16:12] | They kept the medical staff and some of the inmates. | 他们留下了一些医护人员和囚犯 |
[16:14] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[16:15] | In my pocket. | 在我口袋里 |
[16:26] | They knew we were coming, Cade. | 他们知道我们来了 凯德 |
[16:32] | This is a hostage situation. | 这是人质劫持事件 |
[16:34] | Further information is too difficult to confirm. | 更多细节无法确认 |
[16:38] | We’ll be here broadcasting live | 我们将继续在 |
[16:39] | outside the Los Angeles Correctional Facility. | 洛杉矶监狱外直播 |
[16:42] | David didn’t talk much. | 大卫不怎么说话 |
[16:44] | More of a writer. | 更喜欢写东西 |
[16:46] | Definitely didn’t say anything about knowing no deputy. | 绝对没说过他认识的警官这种话 |
[16:49] | What did he write about? | 他写了什么 |
[16:53] | We’re just trying to help. | 我们只想帮忙 |
[16:55] | That’s a joke. | 真是个笑话 |
[16:56] | No one gives a damn about someone locked up. | 没有人在乎监狱里的人 |
[16:58] | We don’t have any time for this, man! All right? | 我们没时间扯这个 好吗 |
[17:01] | So you need to cooperate | 你必须合作 |
[17:02] | or I will have you thrown in the hole. | 否则我就把你扔回去 |
[17:04] | Do you understand me? | 你明白了吗 |
[17:05] | I’m in here on my third strike. | 我已经三振出局了 |
[17:08] | You can’t offer me a shorter sentence. | 你不能让我减刑 |
[17:11] | You can’t offer me squat. | 你也不能给我一个家 |
[17:15] | Figure it out your damn selves. | 自己查去 |
[17:22] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[17:23] | …and we’re still trying to confirm | 我们还在试着确定 |
[17:25] | all the details of the hostage stand-off. | 绑架案对峙的所有细节 |
[17:27] | What is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[17:31] | Paula Reyes. | 宝拉·雷耶斯 |
[17:33] | And what do you do here, Paula Reyes? | 你是干什么的 宝拉·雷耶斯 |
[17:36] | I’m a doctor. | 我是一名医生 |
[17:38] | It’s your job to save lives, right, Paula? | 拯救生命是你的天职 对吧 宝拉 |
[17:42] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[17:44] | But you prioritize some lives over others. | 但你会先救一些人 |
[17:46] | Leaving inmates to die. | 把囚犯留到最后等死 |
[17:48] | – That’s not… – Quiet! | -不是这样… -闭嘴 |
[17:53] | The system is broken and we’re doing what we have to | 社会已经分崩离析了 我们只有这么做 |
[17:56] | ’cause you gave us no choice. | 因为我们别无选择 |
[17:58] | Now it’s your life in our hands. | 你的命在我们手上 |
[18:01] | We’ll see if you’re worth being saved. | 我们看看你的命值不值得救治 |
[18:02] | That was footage emailed to media outlets | 这段视频以邮件的形式发给新闻媒体 |
[18:04] | of the hostages being held inside the medical wing | 是关于被挟持在洛杉矶监狱 |
[18:07] | of the Los Angeles Correctional Facility. | 医务室里的人质 |
[18:08] | Easy, Bill. All right? | 冷静 比尔 |
[18:10] | They’re doing this for a reason. | 他们故意这么做的 |
[18:11] | The note, the stairwell, now this. All right? | 便签 楼梯 还有这个 |
[18:13] | They’re trying to get in your head. | 他们想让你心神不宁 |
[18:14] | Maybe now would be a good time to start thinking about… | 或许现在正好可以考虑… |
[18:16] | Jerry, if you’re telling me to step aside right now, | 杰瑞 如果你现在让我不要插手 |
[18:19] | you’re gonna wake up in Cedars. | 我会让你吃不了兜着走 |
[18:22] | It’s about Paula. | 都是宝拉 |
[18:25] | Paula’s what this is about. | 他们冲着宝拉去的 |
[18:27] | And that lady has leverage on me, | 这位小姐手上有筹码 |
[18:30] | that’s very clear. | 很明显了 |
[18:34] | But they didn’t just keep Paula. | 但他们并没有只留下宝拉 |
[18:37] | No, they kept the medical staff, too. | 他们把医护人员也留下了 |
[18:42] | Got a cancer patient who needs surgery, | 有个癌症病人需要手术 |
[18:45] | and a surgeon who’s their ticket to freedom. | 还有位外科医生 是他们通往自由的关键 |
[18:49] | They’re not gonna hurt Paula | 在他们得到这两样之前 |
[18:50] | until she gives ’em both. | 是不会伤害宝拉的 |
[18:54] | But she can’t give ’em what they want | 但她给不了他们想要的 |
[18:56] | because this infirmary isn’t equipped | 因为这个医务室 |
[18:58] | for surgical procedures. | 没有手术设备 |
[19:01] | They’d have to bring the patient across the street | 他们要把病人带到街对面 |
[19:03] | to USC Medical | 带去南加大医院 |
[19:05] | before they could operate on him. | 才能给他做手术 |
[19:06] | Move across the street now that they got our attention? | 在我们的注视下穿越马路 |
[19:08] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[19:09] | I bet they want that equipment brought here. | 我猜他们想让我们把设备带过来 |
[19:12] | Let’s use that to our advantage. | 我们要利用这一点 |
[19:16] | I want you talk to USC, | 你去跟南加大联系一下 |
[19:18] | have ’em look at the patient’s chart | 让他们看一眼病历 |
[19:19] | and figure out what they’re gonna need. | 看看他们需要什么 |
[19:21] | Copy. | 收到 |
[19:22] | We can rig the equipment with a camera | 我们可以在设备上装上摄像头 |
[19:24] | and get eyes inside. | 洞悉里面的情况 |
[19:25] | I gotta get more hostages outta there. | 我得多救几名人质出来 |
[19:28] | And, Jerry, I’ve got an idea. | 杰瑞 我有个主意 |
[19:30] | I was hoping you might have the resources to make it work. | 我希望你有资源来把这事办妥 |
[19:34] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[19:37] | I…I took an oath to do no harm. I… | 我发过誓 不伤害任何人 |
[19:40] | I don’t have close to what I’d need to do that kind of surgery here. | 这里的环境对那种手术来说还差的远 |
[19:43] | If we were at my hospital | 如果是在我们医院 |
[19:45] | then that would be one thing, but I… | 那就是另一码事了 但我… |
[19:46] | Write down what it is that you need | 把你需要的东西写下来 |
[19:48] | and we’ll get it here for you. | 我们去帮你拿 |
[19:50] | You’re serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[19:52] | You want me to do the surgery here? | 你想让我在这里做手术 |
[19:55] | If there are any complications, | 如果出现了任何并发症 |
[19:57] | I don’t have the resources that I need. | 这里没有足够的资源 |
[20:01] | David, don’t make me do this. | 大卫 别逼我这么做 |
[20:05] | There’s another way. | 肯定还有别的方法 |
[20:07] | I told you before, I-I don’t exactly have a lot of time. | 我跟你说过 我的时间不多了 |
[20:10] | We’ll make it easy for you. | 简短截说 |
[20:11] | Either you do what we’re asking… | 要么你照我们说的做 |
[20:14] | or we start shooting hostages. | 否则我们就开始射杀人质 |
[20:22] | Write it down here! Now! | 写在这里 马上 |
[20:30] | You’re a storm today, boot. | 你今天真暴躁 新兵蛋子 |
[20:32] | We gotta help Paula. | 我们要帮宝拉 |
[20:33] | Yeah, I knew you guys were tight. | 我知道你们很亲密 |
[20:37] | Didn’t know it was like that. | 但没想到她对你这么重要 |
[20:38] | Paula’s like a second mom to me. | 宝拉就像我的第二个母亲 |
[20:41] | She believed in me when my own mom didn’t. | 即使我的亲妈不信任我 她也会相信我 |
[20:42] | There’s gotta be something linking David to the shooter. | 一定有把大卫和枪手联系在一起的线索 |
[20:45] | You don’t just risk everything for somebody you don’t care about. | 你不会为了一个你不在乎的人而不顾一切 |
[20:56] | Hey, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[21:01] | Who was he writing to? | 他给谁写的信 |
[21:07] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[21:10] | Got a name on that fake deputy. | 找到这位假警官的名字了 |
[21:12] | Rose Contreras. | 罗茜·康翠拉 |
[21:21] | We’re gonna save you, babe. | 我们要救你 宝贝 |
[21:22] | It’s all coming together, just like you said it would. | 就要成功了 就像你说的一样 |
[21:26] | Where do you wanna go first? | 你想先去哪里 |
[21:27] | Somewhere without extradition. | 没有引渡协议的地方 |
[21:29] | Time to get what we need. | 该去拿我们需要的东西了 |
[21:30] | You ready to talk to your husband? | 准备好跟你丈夫聊聊了吗 |
[21:33] | You didn’t think we knew? | 你以为我们不知道吗 |
[21:35] | Honey, we’ve been planning this for a minute. | 亲爱的 我们稍微探讨了一下 |
[21:38] | It had to be you. | 必须由你来 |
[21:41] | Let’s make that call. | 把电话接通 |
[21:43] | I’m sure the sheriff’s jonesing to speak to you. | 我相信警长特想和你讲话 |
[21:48] | All right, there’s no guarantee this camera | 不能保证这个摄像头 |
[21:49] | gets pointed in the direction that we need it, | 会对着我们需要的那个方向 |
[21:50] | but at the very least we’ll be able to hear | 但至少我们能听到 |
[21:52] | what’s going on up there. | 上面发生了什么 |
[21:54] | Bill, this is Major Timothy Morris, | 比尔 这是提莫西·莫里斯少校 |
[21:57] | residency at West Point. | 西点军校住院医师 |
[21:58] | Militarily and surgically trained. | 受过军事和外科手术训练 |
[22:00] | Good work, Jerry. This is gonna work. | 干得好 杰瑞 这很有用 |
[22:02] | Excuse me. Hello. | 抱歉 你好 |
[22:04] | – Bill. – Paula. | -比尔 -宝拉 |
[22:07] | – Are you okay? – I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我还好 |
[22:09] | – I’m here. – Did they hurt you? | -我在这 -他们伤害你了吗 |
[22:11] | No. They-they need me. | 不 他们需要我 |
[22:13] | They want you to do his surgery, don’t they? | 他们要你给他做外科手术 对吗 |
[22:15] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:15] | You think I got this job just ’cause of my charm? | 你以为我是靠魅力当上的警长吗 |
[22:19] | I love you, baby. I’m gettin’ you outta there. | 我爱你宝贝 我要把你救出去 |
[22:20] | I got the equipment they need | 我有他们需要的设备 |
[22:22] | and a military surgeon who can do the job. | 还有一位能胜任的军医 |
[22:24] | You don’t need to be up there anymore. | 你不用待在那里了 |
[22:25] | I can’t leave my staff, Bill. | 我不能抛下我的员工 比尔 |
[22:27] | The major can keep them safe. | 少校会确保他们的安全 |
[22:28] | We need to get you out of there. | 我们得把你救出来 |
[22:30] | I’m gonna make a trade for the release of you | 我会跟他们做一笔交易 |
[22:32] | and as many hostages as I can | 来解救你和尽可能多的人质 |
[22:34] | for the equipment and the surgeon. | 换取医用设备和外科医生 |
[22:36] | No. Don’t send anyone else up here. | 不 不要派任何人上来 |
[22:39] | Get whoever you can released, | 能救多少算多少 |
[22:40] | but if any of my people stay… | 如果我的人在里面 |
[22:45] | so do I. | 我也不走 |
[22:45] | Paula, this isn’t up for debate. | 宝拉 我不是来跟你争论的 |
[22:47] | You’re coming home. | 你要回家 |
[22:49] | I’m sorry, Bill. | 抱歉 比尔 |
[22:51] | I can tell you both love each other very much, Sheriff. | 能看出来你们互相深爱着对方 警长 |
[22:54] | But the other end of that spectrum is heartbreak, | 但爱到极致就是心碎 |
[22:56] | which is what you’re gonna feel | 如果你把我们需要的东西给我们 |
[22:57] | if you don’t get us what we want. | 你就会感受到 |
[22:59] | We’ve got the equipment that you need. | 我们有你们需要的设备 |
[23:01] | I’d like to exchange it for some of the hostages. | 我想让你们拿一些人质来交换 |
[23:03] | It’s a sign of good faith. | 这是诚信的标志 |
[23:05] | She can’t do the surgery alone | 她自己做不了手术 |
[23:07] | but I’ll release the ones she doesn’t need. | 但是我会放走一些她不需要的人 |
[23:09] | How’s that sound? | 这样如何 |
[23:11] | Reasonable. | 挺合理的 |
[23:14] | Release the elevators. | 把电梯打开 |
[23:15] | We’ll start sending people down. | 我们要放人下去了 |
[23:31] | Hands! Show me your hands! | 手 举起手来 |
[23:33] | Our hands are tied! | 我们的手被绑着 |
[23:34] | Back up one at a time. | 转过去 一个跟着一个 |
[23:36] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[23:42] | Move ’em. | 把他们带走 |
[23:51] | – Clear. – All right. | -安全 -好的 |
[23:53] | Let’s get that equipment loaded up. | 把设备放进去 |
[23:57] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[24:06] | Take her up. | 带上去 |
[24:10] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[24:12] | I know I’m in good hands. | 我知道你是专业的 |
[24:14] | Propofol should help. | 异丙酚会帮你放松 |
[24:25] | Promise me none of my people get hurt after this, David. | 你向我保证 结束之后你不会伤害我的人 大卫 |
[24:28] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[24:30] | We don’t wanna kill anyone. | 我们不想杀任何人 |
[24:32] | If we didn’t have to take you, | 如果我们不打算挟持你 |
[24:34] | we wouldn’t have. | 我们也不会杀人 |
[24:35] | I’m the sheriff’s wife. | 我是警长的妻子 |
[24:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:40] | Lean back. | 躺下 |
[24:44] | Come on, move. | 快点 动作快点 |
[24:46] | Time to get started, Dr. Reyes. | 该开始了 雷耶斯医生 |
[24:50] | – We have everything we need? – Yeah. | -所需要的都有了吗 -对 |
[24:52] | It’s all here. Most of it’s already set up. | 都在这里了 大多都设置好了 |
[24:55] | All right, scrub in. | 好 准备开始 |
[25:08] | Our view has been compromised, Bill. | 我们的视野受限 比尔 |
[25:09] | All right, don’t worry, we still have audio. | 别担心 我们还是可以听到声音 |
[25:13] | Let’s get that wired into comms. | 连到我们的通讯系统里 |
[25:14] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[25:20] | Did he get the dose? | 注射麻醉药了吗 |
[25:26] | Dr. Reyes… | 雷耶斯医生 |
[25:29] | a word. | 借一步说话 |
[25:33] | I need to be clear with you. | 我希望你清楚这点 |
[25:36] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[25:39] | But if anything happens to David… | 但如果大卫出了什么事 |
[25:42] | If anything goes wrong, | 如果出了任何问题 |
[25:44] | I will kill you. | 我都会杀了你 |
[25:48] | Mask. | 给我戴上口罩 |
[25:57] | Hey, look at this. | 看这个 |
[25:59] | I found two letters from David’s old cellmate | 我找到了两封大卫以前的狱友写给他的信 |
[26:02] | telling him about his daughter. | 跟他说了他女儿的事 |
[26:03] | It came from the same address as Rose’s letters. | 跟罗茜的来信是同一个地址 |
[26:05] | They must’ve crossed paths when she came to visit her father. | 她来看她父亲的时候 他们肯定相遇了 |
[26:08] | All right, listen up, | 听好了 |
[26:09] | kill shot only if it’s clear, | 只有在确认身份之后才能开枪射击 |
[26:11] | the sheriff’s wife is up there, | 警长的妻子在上面 |
[26:12] | and nothing else matters. | 其他的都不重要 |
[26:13] | Not you, not me, not even him. | 不管是你 我 还是他 都不重要 |
[26:16] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[26:17] | Boss. | 老大 |
[26:19] | – What do you got? – No priors on Rose Contreras. | -你发现了什么 -罗茜·康翠拉没有前科 |
[26:21] | B.A. In Communications. | 通信学士毕业 |
[26:23] | Worked at a marketing firm for the past two years | 前两年在一家营销公司工作 |
[26:25] | but stopped showing up to work on Monday with no notice. | 但从周一开始就无故不去上班了 |
[26:27] | She’s wasn’t planning on going back. | 她没打算回去工作 |
[26:29] | She’s risking everything to save David. | 她打算豁出一切救大卫 |
[26:35] | It’s not just reporters out there anymore. | 不仅仅只是外面那些记者 |
[26:37] | A lot of the people you fight for every day have shown up. | 你每天拼命保护的那些人也跳出来了 |
[26:44] | Now, earlier today footage was released to media outlets | 今天早些时候 一段关于被劫持人质的录像 |
[26:46] | of the hostages being held inside. | 被发给新闻媒体 |
[26:48] | …showing Reyes, a local doctor, | 一位姓雷耶斯的本地医生 |
[26:50] | trapped inside with the shooter. | 被枪手挟持 |
[26:52] | For further update advising forward to our website | 更多详情请访问我们的网站 |
[26:56] | and on social media for further coverage. | 以及社交媒体 我们会做进一步报道 |
[27:04] | Teresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[27:06] | – My mom. – I know. | -我妈妈 -我知道 |
[27:07] | Listen, I talked to your Dad | 听着 我和你爸爸谈过了 |
[27:08] | and he’s gonna call you as soon as he can. | 他会尽快给你打电话的 |
[27:09] | Was my mom okay? What’s-what’s happening? | 我妈妈还好吗 到底发生什么了 |
[27:11] | Yeah. She’s okay. She’s okay. | 她没事的 |
[27:12] | Your Dad’s gonna work it all out. | 你爸爸会解决的 |
[27:13] | In the meantime, I’m gonna stay with you. Okay? | 在这段时间里由我陪着你 可以吗 |
[27:16] | Why is this happening? | 怎么会发生这种事情 |
[27:21] | Laparoscope in position. Slide the probe. | 腹腔镜就位 滑动探测头 |
[27:23] | Yes, Dr. Reyes. | 好的 雷耶斯医生 |
[27:29] | No, no. No, not like that, just… | 不不不 不是那样 |
[27:31] | Sorry. Sorry, Doctor. | 对不起 对不起 医生 |
[27:32] | – It’s okay, just… – What are you playing at? | -没关系 -你们在耍什么花招 |
[27:34] | – You trying to hurt him? – No. | -你想伤害他吗 -没有 |
[27:37] | I’m sorry, it was an accident. | 对不起 只是个意外 |
[27:39] | Another one of those and I’ll put a bullet in you. | 再来个意外我就一枪崩了你 |
[27:40] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[27:42] | She’s not trained for this. | 她没有受过培训 |
[27:45] | We’re all trying the best we can. | 我们都在尽最大努力 |
[27:47] | Do better. | 再努力点 |
[27:57] | You really put it all on the line for this, haven’t you? | 你把一切都压上了 是吧 |
[28:04] | He’s the love of my life, Doctor. | 他是我的一生挚爱 医生 |
[28:07] | Something tells me you’d do the same for your sheriff. | 我感觉你也会为你的警长做一样的事 |
[28:10] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是的 你说对了 |
[28:12] | There’s love. Our first date… | 因为爱情 我们第一次约会 |
[28:16] | Bill, he didn’t… he didn’t take me to the movies, | 比尔 他没带我去看电影 |
[28:19] | he didn’t take me out. | 他都没带我出去 |
[28:22] | He took me to his backyard | 他带我去了他的后院 |
[28:23] | and we just shot bottles all night. | 我们整晚都在打酒瓶子 |
[28:28] | He’s been real since the day I met him. | 我们第一次见面他就真心待我 |
[28:31] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我完全明白你的意思 |
[28:33] | David and I couldn’t exactly go on dates, | 大卫和我不能约会 |
[28:36] | but he’d write me these amazing letters, | 但他会给我写信 |
[28:38] | telling me all the things he wanted to see with me | 告诉我等他出来之后 |
[28:43] | if he ever got out. | 他想和我一起做的事 |
[28:46] | If he lived to be free. | 如果他能自由的活着 |
[28:50] | After today… | 过了今天 |
[28:53] | we’re gonna start making checks on that list. | 我们就会一项一项地完成 |
[29:01] | Slow and steady. | 慢一点 稳住 |
[29:02] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[29:13] | This is 24 Hour News reporting live | 这是《24小时新闻》 |
[29:15] | outside the Los Angeles Correctional Facility. | 在洛杉矶监狱外的直播 |
[29:17] | We can confirm there is a hostage situation, | 我们可以确定的事 |
[29:19] | that Sheriff Bill Hollister’s wife | 警长比尔·霍利斯特的妻子 |
[29:21] | is one of those being held inside. | 是里面的人质之一 |
[29:23] | – Dad. – Maggie, are you okay? | -爸爸 -麦琪 你没事吧 |
[29:25] | I’m fine. What about Mom? | 我没事 妈妈呢 |
[29:27] | Mom’s all right. | 妈妈没事 |
[29:29] | She’s in the middle of surgery right now. | 她正在做手术 |
[29:31] | I don’t understand. | 我没懂 |
[29:32] | It’s complicated, honey. | 情况很复杂 亲爱的 |
[29:34] | Why is this happening? | 为什么会这样 |
[29:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:36] | Is it because you’re sheriff? | 只是因为你是警长吗 |
[29:38] | I know that because I’m sheriff I’m in a position to stop them. | 因为我是警长 我能阻止他们 |
[29:40] | I just want Mom to be okay. | 我只希望妈妈没事 |
[29:42] | Me too, baby. Me too. | 我也是 宝贝 我也是 |
[29:44] | I gotta get back to work now. | 我得回去工作了 |
[29:46] | Teresa’s gonna stay with you till this is all over. | 在这一切结束之前 特蕾莎会陪着你的 |
[29:48] | You have to save her, Dad. | 你必须救她 爸爸 |
[29:50] | I will. | 我会的 |
[29:53] | If your dad says he’s gonna save her, | 如果你爸爸说会救她 |
[29:55] | then that’s exactly what he’s gonna do. | 他就会做到 |
[29:57] | Okay? Trust that. | 相信他 |
[30:05] | – SEB’s en route. – Too late. | -特警队正在来的路上 -太迟了 |
[30:07] | I know your wife is in there | 我知道你老婆在里面 |
[30:08] | but acting impulsively could get people hurt including Paula. | 但是一时冲动会害了大家 包括宝拉 |
[30:11] | By the time they get here, it’ll be over. | 等他们赶到 一切都结束了 |
[30:13] | – What are you gonna do? – Something impulsive. | -你打算怎么做 -我打算冲动一点 |
[30:17] | Sheriff Hollister? | 霍利斯特警长 |
[30:19] | You’re live. | 正在直播 |
[30:20] | To Rose Contreras, | 罗茜·康翠拉听着 |
[30:22] | the woman who’s holding my wife hostage, | 劫持我妻子的这位女士 |
[30:24] | I got a message for you. | 我有话对你说 |
[30:26] | All the hostages have people at home | 所有的人质都有家人 |
[30:28] | who love them and want them back. | 爱着他们 想让他们回来 |
[30:30] | And I’m one of ’em. | 我也是其中之一 |
[30:32] | We both know that when the surgery is over… | 我们都知道手术结束后 |
[30:36] | you might release the nurses, | 你可能会放了护士们 |
[30:37] | but you’re not gonna let my wife go. | 但不会放了我妻子 |
[30:39] | You think she’s buying you leverage | 你觉得她会是你谈判的筹码 |
[30:40] | and you’re probably right about that. | 你可能是对的 |
[30:43] | But if I let you take Paula with you, | 但我如果让你带走宝拉 |
[30:45] | I know I’ll never see her again. | 我就再也见不到她了 |
[30:47] | So I’m offering you a better option. | 所以我给你一个更好的选择 |
[30:50] | Take me instead. | 把我当成人质 |
[30:52] | I can’t live without her, | 没有她我活不下去 |
[30:54] | so I’d rather die knowing that she’s safe | 只要她和女儿安然无恙 |
[30:56] | with our daughter. | 我可以去死 |
[30:58] | You got an amazing human being with you. | 你抓了一个了不起的人 |
[31:01] | One of a kind. | 她是独一无二的 |
[31:03] | Don’t look at her, look at me for your way outta here. | 别想着她 把我当做你离开这里的筹码 |
[31:06] | Sheriff of LA County can take you anywhere you wanna go. | 洛杉矶郡警长能带你去任何你想去的地方 |
[31:11] | So, let’s get goin’. | 我们走吧 |
[31:13] | You got my number. I’ll be waitin’. | 你有我的电话号码 我等着 |
[31:15] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[31:18] | We can confirm there is a hostage situation, | 我们可以确定有人质被劫持 |
[31:20] | and that Sheriff Bill Hollister’s wife | 而比尔·霍利斯特警长的妻子 |
[31:22] | is one of those hostages being held inside. | 是楼内被劫持的人质之一 |
[31:27] | Are you really gonna turn yourself over to them? | 你真要把自己交给他们吗 |
[31:29] | Paula would do the same for me. | 宝拉也会为我这样做 |
[31:30] | And, no… | 还有 不行 |
[31:32] | you’re not going, no matter how many times you ask. | 不管你问几次 你都不能去 |
[31:40] | This is Sheriff Hollister. | 我是霍利斯特警长 |
[31:42] | They don’t make husbands like you anymore, Sheriff. | 现在可找不到你这样的丈夫了 警长 |
[31:45] | So you got my message then? | 看来你收到我的消息了 |
[31:46] | Received and accepted. | 收到且同意 |
[31:48] | Now let’s work on getting money. | 我们谈谈钱吧 |
[31:50] | I’m thinking at least one million, | 我要至少一百万 |
[31:52] | and a car to get us out of here. | 还要一辆车接我们出去 |
[31:53] | Well, how about a chopper? | 一架直升机怎么样 |
[31:54] | I can have it here in under an hour. | 我一小时内就能调到一台 |
[31:56] | We’ll fly direct to Van Nuys, | 我们直接飞去范奈斯 |
[31:58] | where I’ll have a plane waiting for you. | 到那里有一架飞机接你 |
[31:59] | – What’s the catch? – No catch. | -你有什么目的 -没什么目的 |
[32:02] | I don’t want you on the streets. | 我不想你们到大街上 |
[32:04] | Increases the possibility of collateral damage. | 这样会增加连带伤害的可能性 |
[32:07] | And I’d rather get this done quickly | 我宁愿速战速决 |
[32:09] | without any complications. | 避免任何冲突 |
[32:10] | Sounds like you got a deal, Sheriff. | 那我们成交 警长 |
[32:12] | I’ll call you when we’re ready to move. | 我们准备离开的时候再打给你 |
[32:14] | Thank you, Rose. | 谢谢你 罗茜 |
[32:18] | We finished the surgery. | 手术做完了 |
[32:19] | David’s recovering. | 大卫正在恢复 |
[32:21] | Prognosis? | 预后诊断呢 |
[32:23] | Well, barring any unforeseen complications, | 除非出现无法预测的并发症 |
[32:25] | I’d say good. | 他状况很好 |
[32:26] | Still gonna need proper care though. | 不过还需要妥善护理 |
[32:30] | He’ll have it. | 我会好好照顾他的 |
[32:33] | That’s great news, doc. | 真是好消息 医生 |
[32:35] | Time to pack your bags. | 该收拾东西了 |
[32:41] | I talked to her. | 我和她谈完了 |
[32:43] | We’re good to go. | 可以行动了 |
[32:44] | You get that scenario worked out? | 这种情况你能搞定吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah, moving into position right now. | 可以 马上就位 |
[32:49] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[32:50] | This’ll work. | 这样没问题 |
[32:52] | Well, if it doesn’t, it’s been an honor, Cade. | 万一不行 很荣幸与你共事 凯德 |
[32:55] | You’re saying that to piss me off. | 你说这话是在惹我生气 |
[32:57] | It’s when you do your best work. | 我说这话是因为你已经尽力了 |
[33:01] | All right, let’s do it! Let’s go! | 我们出发 我们走 |
[33:03] | Come on, babe. We’re almost out of here. | 走吧 宝贝 我们就要离开这里了 |
[33:10] | Hey, slow down, this is still way sooner | 慢点 这比我通常 |
[33:11] | than I normally move a patient. | 转移病人的时间早了太多 |
[33:14] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[33:17] | Did you get it all out? | 肿瘤都取出来了吗 |
[33:19] | You’re gonna be fine, David. | 你会好起来的 大卫 |
[33:21] | Sorry it came to this, Doc. | 抱歉搞成这样 医生 |
[33:23] | But I ain’t sorry I’m gonna live. | 但我对自己能活这件事毫不愧疚 |
[33:25] | Make it count. | 别让这一切白费 |
[33:39] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[33:40] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[33:41] | How long till the helicopter gets here? | 直升机多久能到 |
[33:43] | – Five minutes out. – Come on up, Sheriff. | -五分钟 -上来吧 警长 |
[33:46] | Time to take a ride in the sky. | 是时候上天翱翔了 |
[33:48] | I’m on my way. | 我这就上去 |
[33:54] | – Dad. – It’s gonna be all right, Mags. | -爸爸 -不会有事的 麦琪 |
[33:57] | Mom’s comin’ home. | 妈妈要回家了 |
[33:58] | What does that mean? You’re not going down there, right? | 这是什么意思 你不会去的 对吗 |
[33:59] | – I saw you on the news. – Don’t worry about that. | -我在新闻上看到你了 -你不用担心 |
[34:02] | You just be brave like I know you are. | 你只需要像你平时一样勇敢就好 |
[34:03] | I will. I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[34:05] | Mom’s been through a lot. | 妈妈经历了很多 |
[34:06] | You need to be strong for her, okay? | 你得为她坚强起来 好吗 |
[34:08] | You’re strong enough for all of us. | 你为了我们已经很坚强了 |
[34:10] | I love you. You know that, right? | 我爱你 你知道的 对吗 |
[34:12] | I know, Dad. I love you, too. | 我知道 爸爸 我也爱你 |
[34:15] | Please don’t go. Don’t do this. | 求你别去 别这么做 |
[34:17] | I’m not saying goodbye. | 我不是在道别 |
[34:22] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[34:24] | It’s going to be okay. | 会没事的 |
[34:26] | Okay? Promise. | 好吗 我保证 |
[34:29] | I wanna go down there. | 我想过去 |
[34:33] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[34:39] | There’s a chance you might be sheriff after all. | 你还是有可能当上警长的 |
[34:42] | Not today, Bill. | 今天别说这个 比尔 |
[34:43] | Not like this. | 现在不是时候 |
[34:50] | Bishop. | 毕肖 |
[34:52] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[35:17] | As agreed, Sheriff. | 按照约定 警长 |
[35:20] | I’m unarmed, Rose. | 我没带武器 罗茜 |
[35:29] | Get out! | 出来 |
[35:33] | I know you didn’t sign up for this kind of life. | 我知道这种生活不是你想要的 |
[35:38] | If I wasn’t such a good surgeon, | 如果我不是个好的外科医生 |
[35:39] | we might not be here at all. | 我们可能就不会在这里了 |
[35:40] | This isn’t quite the Valentine’s I had planned for you. | 这不是我为你准备的情人节 |
[35:44] | Back up! | 退后 |
[35:45] | Back up! | 退后 |
[35:46] | What are you doin’? We had a deal. | 你在干什么 我们说好了的 |
[35:47] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[35:49] | We need insurance. | 保险起见 |
[35:50] | Everyone goes to the roof. | 所有人到楼顶上去 |
[36:32] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[36:54] | Where is the damn chopper? | 直升机在哪 |
[36:56] | It’s comin’. Relax. | 快到了 冷静 |
[36:59] | If it’s not here in 60 seconds | 如果六十秒后它还没到 |
[37:01] | people are gonna start dropping by the side of this building. | 就会有人从这栋楼边上掉下去了 |
[37:03] | Enough with the threats, Rose. | 别再威胁了 罗茜 |
[37:06] | You got me. That means freedom. Remember? | 有我在 就意味着自由 记得吗 |
[37:09] | He’s right, Rosie. | 他说得对 罗茜 |
[37:12] | We got a second chance at life. | 我们已经得到了第二条命 |
[37:15] | I’ll relax once the three of us are on that chopper. | 等我们三个人上了直升机 我就会冷静了 |
[37:17] | – Not before. – Do you have a shot? | -在此之前我不会 -你能命中吗 |
[37:20] | Negative. | 不能 |
[37:21] | They’re all wearing the same damn clothes. | 他们都穿着一样的衣服 |
[37:24] | I can’t make a positive ID. | 我无法识别身份 |
[37:28] | Come on, Bill, give us a sign. | 快点 比尔 给我们个信号 |
[37:30] | When he does, I’m good to go. | 他给了的话 我就能开枪了 |
[37:32] | It’s not working. They’re not letting us go. | 没用的 他们不会让我们走的 |
[37:34] | You need to keep calm. | 你得保持冷静 |
[37:36] | I’m tellin’ you, it’s coming. | 我告诉你 直升机马上就到 |
[37:38] | Just remember, | 你要记住 |
[37:40] | we got guns under these gowns. | 我们的隔离服里面有枪 |
[37:42] | If they try to take us out, | 如果他们想杀了我们 |
[37:43] | it’s you and your wife hitting the ground first, Sheriff. | 你和你的妻子会最先倒下 警长 |
[37:51] | Rose, the chopper’s coming. | 罗茜 直升机来了 |
[38:04] | We’ve got eyes on the roof. | 我们能看到楼顶 |
[38:05] | Unable to ID the sheriff or hostages. | 无法确定警长及人质身份 |
[38:08] | Here’s your chopper, Rose. | 你的直升机来了 罗茜 |
[38:13] | I’d like to say goodbye to my wife now if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我想和我的妻子道别 |
[38:17] | If you were in the same situation with Rose, | 如果你和罗茜是在同样的情形下 |
[38:20] | think you’d feel the same, wouldn’t you? | 你也会感同身受 对吗 |
[38:32] | I’m never lettin’ you go. | 我不会放开你的 |
[38:34] | Be ready, right now. | 准备好 就现在 |
[38:36] | Back away from her! | 离她远点 |
[38:41] | I’m warning you! | 我警告你 |
[38:50] | Drop it! Get on the ground! | 放下武器 趴在地上 |
[38:53] | Hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[39:17] | Sheriff’s safe. We need a medic on the roof now. | 警长安全 楼顶上需要医护人员 |
[39:58] | ♪ You know it ain’t easy ♪ | ♪你知道这并不简单♪ |
[40:02] | ♪ For these thoughts here to leave me ♪ | ♪让我摆脱这些想法♪ |
[40:06] | ♪ There are no words to describe it ♪ | ♪没有语言能描述这种感受♪ |
[40:10] | ♪ In French or in English ♪ | ♪无论法语还是英语♪ |
[40:15] | ♪ ‘Cause diamonds they fade ♪ | ♪因为钻石会褪色♪ |
[40:20] | ♪ And flowers they bloom ♪ | ♪鲜花会绽放♪ |
[40:24] | ♪ And I’m tellin’ you ♪ | ♪而我要告诉你♪ |
[40:29] | ♪ That these feelings won’t go away ♪ | ♪这些感受不会消失♪ |
[40:33] | ♪ They’ve been knockin’ me sideways ♪ | ♪它们一直在敲打我♪ |
[40:38] | ♪ They’ve been knockin’ me out late ♪ | ♪直到深夜♪ |
[40:42] | ♪ Whenever you come around me ♪ | ♪不管你何时来到我身旁♪ |
[40:46] | ♪ These feelings won’t go away ♪ | ♪这些感受不会消失♪ |
[40:51] | ♪ They’ve been knockin’ me sideways ♪ | ♪它们一直在敲打我♪ |
[40:55] | ♪ I keep thinkin’ in a moment that ♪ | ♪我一直在想会到何时♪ |
[40:59] | ♪ Time will take them away ♪ | ♪时间会带走它们♪ |
[41:03] | ♪ But these feelings won’t go away ♪ | ♪但这些感受不会消失♪ |
[41:12] | ♪ These feelings won’t go away ♪ | ♪这些感受不会消失♪ |
[41:24] | ♪ It ain’t easy ♪ | ♪这并不容易♪ |
[41:28] | ♪ For these thoughts here to leave me ♪ | ♪让我摆脱这些想法♪ |
[41:32] | ♪ There are no words to describe it ♪ | ♪没有语言能描述这种感受♪ |
[41:37] | ♪ In French or in English ♪ | ♪无论法语还是英语♪ |
[41:41] | ♪ ‘Cause diamonds they fade ♪ | ♪因为钻石会褪色♪ |
[41:44] | ♪ Diamonds they fade ♪ | ♪钻石会褪色♪ |
[41:46] | ♪ Flowers they bloom ♪ | ♪鲜花会绽放♪ |
[41:48] | ♪ Flowers they bloom ♪ | ♪鲜花会绽放♪ |
[41:50] | ♪ And I’m tellin’ you ♪ | ♪而我要告诉你♪ |
[41:55] | ♪ These feelings won’t go away ♪ | ♪这些感受不会消失♪ |
[42:03] | ♪ These feelings won’t go away ♪ | ♪这些感受不会消失♪ |
[42:12] | ♪ These feelings won’t go away ♪ | ♪这些感受不会消失♪ |