时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I was wrong about you son. | 我理解错了 孩子 |
[00:04] | And I do not accept your resignation | 我不接收你的辞呈 |
[00:06] | because your dad wouldn’t want that. | 因为你爸爸不会这么做 |
[00:08] | Jerry London, you’ve been served. | 你被法院传召了 |
[00:10] | Sheriff. This is Genevieve. | 警长 这是吉纳维芙 |
[00:13] | She tells me you’re the reason she moved to LA. | 她说她是为了你才搬来洛杉矶的 |
[00:15] | Instructions are on the cup. | 使用说明在盖子上 |
[00:16] | We have a 50% shot here. | 我们有50%的机会 |
[00:18] | We’re officially qualified to be foster parents. | 我们正式具备领养孩子的资格 |
[00:21] | You cannot keep chasing down | 你不能一直亲自调查 |
[00:22] | every call in Los Angeles County. | 洛杉矶郡的每一个任务 |
[00:24] | If I feel like it, yeah. | 如果我想的话 是的 |
[00:26] | When this is all over, | 等这事完了 |
[00:27] | you and me we’re gonna step outside | 你和我得出去聊聊 |
[00:29] | and gonna get on the same page. | 争取能达成一致 |
[00:35] | Kept me up half the night. | 我昨天晚上有一半时间都没睡着 |
[00:37] | – That damn bumpity bump. – I understand, ma’am. | -那阵猛烈的震动 -我理解 女士 |
[00:39] | The other day, I saw a group of ’em hot boxing, | 另一天 我看到一群人在打拳击 |
[00:42] | you know, that’s when they’re in the car smokin’ dope | 就在那天 他们在车里吸毒 |
[00:45] | with the windows up. | 窗户还开着 |
[00:46] | All right, don’t worry, we’ll get this all squared away. | 别担心 我们会解决这一切的 |
[00:51] | Time to take it inside. | 去屋里吸去 |
[00:55] | Hey, I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我再说最后一遍 |
[00:55] | You turn the music off, you take it inside. | 你把音乐关了 去屋里吸 |
[00:59] | All right, stand back, ma’am. | 退后一点 女士 |
[01:08] | 12 Adam Seven requesting an RA for a male, 30 to 40s, | 12A-7需要救护车 男性 30至40岁 |
[01:11] | with an apparent gunshot wound to the head. | 头部有明显的枪伤 |
[01:13] | Located at Venice Boulevard and Ocean. | 地点在威尼斯大道和海洋大街交界处 |
[01:15] | Copy that, hold on. | 收到 请稍等 |
[01:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:20] | Watch this, bro. | 学着点 兄弟 |
[01:25] | Like a Ball brother who didn’t make it. | 就像没有成功的篮球兄弟一样 |
[01:27] | Yeah, okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[01:28] | – Let’s see. I got you. – Let’s go. | -我们看看 -开始吧 |
[01:40] | I’ll show you what you really meant to do. | 我给你展示一下该怎么打 |
[01:41] | You meant to do this. | 你应该这么打 |
[01:44] | See, that’s your problem, man. | 这就是你的问题 老兄 |
[01:46] | You never knew how to close out. | 你永远不知道如何结束 |
[01:47] | Michael Jordan got benched in high school too. | 迈克尔·乔丹在高中时也坐过板凳 |
[01:49] | Only made us stronger, all right? | 只会让我们更强大 对吗 |
[01:51] | Bro, don’t ever compare yourself to Michael Jordan, please. | 兄弟 别拿你和迈克尔·乔丹比 拜托 |
[01:57] | You gotta stretch out too, man, | 你得伸展一下 老兄 |
[01:58] | ’cause we going in on this next one. | 我们马上就要开始下一组了 |
[02:05] | Are you Matthew Evans? | 你是马修·埃文斯吗 |
[02:06] | How can I help you, officers? | 有什么我能帮忙的 警官 |
[02:08] | – Is your name Matthew Evans? – It is not. | -你叫马修·埃文斯吗 -不是 |
[02:11] | Can I ask what this is about? | 我能问问有什么事吗 |
[02:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[02:18] | Stop running, bro! | 别跑了 老兄 |
[02:21] | Stop running! | 别跑了 |
[02:23] | Sir, I’m a deputy. Getting you my badge. | 长官 我是名副警长 我去给你拿我的警徽 |
[02:24] | Stand there and shut up! | 站在这里别动 闭嘴 |
[02:25] | Just gonna show you my badge. | 只是想给你看我的警徽 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna show you my badge right now. | 我现在把警徽拿出来给你看 |
[02:28] | Hands! Slowly! | 把手慢慢地举起来 |
[02:30] | Get down on the ground or you will get shot! | 趴在地上 否则我就开枪了 |
[02:33] | I’m a sheriff’s deputy. My name is Joseph Harris. | 我是名副警长 我的名字是乔瑟夫·哈里斯 |
[02:35] | Down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[02:43] | 14 Boyd. I’m detaining one at gunpoint. | 14B 我持枪拘捕了一名 |
[02:45] | My partner’s in foot pursuit. | 我的搭档正在徒步追人 |
[02:53] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[02:56] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[03:19] | Honey, you look beautiful. | 宝贝 你真漂亮 |
[03:22] | The hospital called another board meeting. | 医院又召开了一次董事会 |
[03:24] | The old dog and pony show, huh? | 老套的做秀行为 |
[03:27] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来挺有趣 |
[03:29] | Yeah, it sounds like budget cuts. | 听起来像是削减预算 |
[03:32] | We have the most gunshot wounds in the county | 整个郡里 我们收治的枪伤病人是最多的 |
[03:33] | and the least amount of federal grants. | 得到的联邦拨款却是最少的 |
[03:36] | God bless America. | 天佑美国 |
[03:38] | Well, if anybody can straighten it out, it’s you, honey. | 只有你能解决这个问题 宝贝 |
[03:41] | I’m not so sure this time. | 这次我可不确定 |
[03:44] | You’re the only thing I’ve ever been sure about. | 你是我唯一确定的事 |
[03:49] | You got this. | 你能行 |
[03:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:38] | Sheriffs! | 警长 |
[04:43] | Buzz off! | 知道了 |
[04:47] | Hey, let yourself in. | 请进 |
[04:53] | Where’s the nurse? | 护士呢 |
[04:55] | I fired her. | 我把她炒了 |
[04:57] | – She was stealing. – She wasn’t stealing. | -她偷东西 -她没偷东西 |
[05:00] | Stole my dignity every damn day. | 每天都在偷走我的尊严 |
[05:03] | Mix us up a snack, would you? | 给我们拿点吃的来 好吗 |
[05:09] | I see you got your new Batman suit on. | 我发现你穿上了新的警服 |
[05:13] | Figured you’d be showing off those stars soon enough. | 我猜你马上就要炫耀那些警星了 |
[05:16] | Well, the uniform comes with the territory. | 得到了新的警服 还有了新的领地 |
[05:19] | Yeah, well, you sold out, | 可你叛变了 |
[05:21] | moved up to the 10th floor with those other brass holes. | 搬到了十楼 和那些废物领导们一起 |
[05:25] | I didn’t ask for it. | 不是我要求的 |
[05:27] | – Job came calling. – A calling? | -工作找上门来了 -找上门来 |
[05:29] | You’re some kinda great savior now? | 你现在是伟大的救世主了吗 |
[05:32] | You can’t wing it anymore, kid. | 你不能在即兴发挥了 孩子 |
[05:35] | You screw up as sheriff, | 你要是以警长的身份搞砸了什么事 |
[05:36] | it’s not just the bad guys | 在身后追杀你的 |
[05:38] | who are gonna be comin’ after you. | 可就不仅仅是坏人了 |
[05:41] | Thanks. Appreciate that. | 十分感谢 |
[05:43] | Want something to eat? | 想吃点什么吗 |
[05:44] | I got some leftover pizza in there. | 里面有些剩比萨 |
[05:47] | You were always great at breakfast. | 你的早餐一直很丰盛啊 |
[06:02] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[06:05] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:07] | Why don’t you sit down? I’ll get it. | 你要不坐下 我来拿 |
[06:11] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[06:41] | Can you believe they made my son sheriff? | 你能相信他们把我儿子选为警长了吗 |
[06:49] | Boy, I always knew you had it. | 天啊 我知道你准行 |
[06:58] | Hey, would you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[07:01] | Would you tell him I said hi? | 你能代我向他问好吗 |
[07:04] | And ask him to stop being so cocky around me, would you? | 让他别在我面前这么自大 好吗 |
[07:08] | I don’t know why he does that. | 我不知道他为什么要这样 |
[07:16] | Will you remember that? | 你能记住吗 |
[07:18] | – I’ll do that, sir. – Thank you. | -我会带到 先生 -谢谢你 |
[07:53] | I was worried about you. You’re usually home by now. | 我很担心你 这个时候你通常都到家了 |
[07:55] | I lost track of time, sorry. | 对不起 我忘了时间了 |
[07:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:01] | What’s really up? | 到底出什么事了 |
[08:04] | You talked to the ocean. Now, talk to me. | 你和大海谈完了 该和我谈了 |
[08:07] | Well, I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[08:10] | how great it would be to have a family. | 有家的感觉真好 |
[08:12] | How I can teach Roberto and Camilla how to surf. | 我该怎么教罗伯托和卡蜜拉冲浪 |
[08:15] | And then I thought about | 然后我就想 |
[08:16] | what if they don’t wanna learn how to surf, | 如果他们不想学冲浪怎么办 |
[08:17] | I don’t even know if they can swim. | 我都不知道他们会不会游泳 |
[08:19] | And what if they always see me as their father’s killer, | 如果他们只把我当作弑父凶手 |
[08:21] | instead of looking at me as their dad? | 而不是把我当作他们的父亲怎么办 |
[08:24] | And what if I make a terrible father? | 如果我这个父亲不合格呢 |
[08:25] | I mean, I never had a dad, | 我从没有过父亲 |
[08:26] | so what the hell do I know about it? | 我又怎么知道如何当好父亲 |
[08:29] | That is a lot of thinking. | 想法还真多 |
[08:32] | It’s a big ocean. | 这片海很大 |
[08:34] | You’ll be a wonderful father. | 你会成为一位优秀的父亲 |
[08:37] | That’s why I married you. | 这也是我嫁给你的原因 |
[08:39] | Don’t do this to yourself. | 别让自己过得太累 |
[08:42] | Look, you said a few weeks ago, you know, | 你几周前说过 |
[08:44] | “We may want them, but do they really want us?” | “我们是想领养他们 可他们想和我们在一起吗” |
[08:46] | And then I thought, “You know what?” | 然后我想 “你知道吗” |
[08:48] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得对 |
[08:50] | I’m rushing this. We’re trying to have our own baby | 我操之过急了 我们一直想有自己的孩子 |
[08:52] | and then and I bring two kids home without even asking you. | 然后我没经过你的同意 擅自带了两个孩子回家 |
[08:55] | You did the right thing. And we will do right thing. | 你做了正确的事 我们会做正确的事 |
[08:59] | We have to decide or we’re gonna lose ’em. | 我们必须做出决定 否则就会失去他们 |
[09:17] | You’ve been holding out on me, huh? | 你一直瞒着我 |
[09:19] | Thought I’d keep you guessing. | 想让你接着猜 |
[09:20] | Like how you could put together such an amazing breakfast | 就像你不用锅就能做出 |
[09:24] | without using a single pan? | 如此美味的早餐 |
[09:29] | Okay, so maybe Postmates helped a little. | 或许外卖帮了我点忙 |
[09:32] | It’s the thought that counts. | 最重要的是心意 |
[09:34] | Not letting you off easy. | 不能轻易放过你 |
[09:36] | You wanna make it up to me? | 你想补偿我吗 |
[09:38] | Unpack those boxes, | 把这些箱子打开 |
[09:39] | they’ve been sitting there since we moved in. | 自打我们搬过来就一直放在这里 |
[09:41] | I was thinking we could just throw those away. | 我在想我们可以把它们扔了 |
[09:45] | You serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[09:46] | The things in those boxes belong to someone else. | 箱子里的东西属于另一个人 |
[09:49] | DC was a whole other life. | 华盛顿特区的生活是另一种生活 |
[09:51] | And I’m a whole different person now. | 我现在是个完全不同的人了 |
[09:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:54] | LA is all about new beginnings. | 洛杉矶是新的开始 |
[09:59] | 餐厅 厨房 | |
[10:19] | What are they saying? | 他们说什么 |
[10:21] | First-degree murder. | 一级谋杀 |
[10:23] | They think I popped that guy Trent trying to take his corner. | 他们认为我干掉了特伦特 想占领他的地盘 |
[10:26] | Saying they got hard evidence. | 说他们有铁证 |
[10:27] | I thought you were done dealing. | 我以为你不贩毒了 |
[10:29] | I am. I was. | 我确实金盆洗手了 |
[10:34] | I’m telling you, man, it’s messed up how they doin’ us in here. | 我跟你说 兄弟 他们真是太操蛋了 |
[10:37] | Guilty until proven innocent. | 在证实清白之前都是有罪的 |
[10:38] | Hey, stay strong. | 坚强一点 |
[10:41] | They built this place to break you. | 他们建造这个地方就是为了击垮你 |
[10:46] | All right? | 好吗 |
[10:47] | Promise me if things go down, | 向我保证 如果我出事了 |
[10:50] | you’ll look after my Moms. | 你要替我照顾我妈 |
[10:52] | She doesn’t deserve to go through this. | 她不应该经历这一切 |
[10:57] | You know I got you. | 你有我呢 兄弟 |
[10:59] | You know I didn’t do this, right? | 你知道不是我干的 对吗 |
[11:01] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[11:03] | But that’s not gonna be enough. | 但这还不够 |
[11:09] | I’m sick and tired of this! | 我受够了这一切 |
[11:11] | When is it gonna stop? | 什么时候才是个头 |
[11:13] | Today I had a gun pointed at the back of my head | 今天我被洛杉矶警局的一名警官 |
[11:15] | by an LAPD officer. | 用枪顶着头 |
[11:18] | And you and I both know that almost had a different ending! | 你我都知道 我的小命差一点就没了 |
[11:21] | And I would’ve been another headline, right? | 我差点就上了头条 |
[11:23] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[11:26] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[11:29] | I hear you. | 我明白 |
[11:30] | I did not get this badge to look the other way. | 我拿着这个警徽可不是为了佯作不知的 |
[11:33] | Then don’t. | 那就别这样 |
[11:35] | Whenever you put on this uniform, | 只要你穿上这身警服 |
[11:37] | you owe it to every wrongfully accused black man | 你就要帮每一个被冤枉的黑人洗清罪名 |
[11:40] | to uphold the oath we took. | 来遵守我们立下的誓言 |
[11:43] | So instead of trading blows with this locker, | 与其对着衣柜发脾气 |
[11:46] | let’s find out what’s really going on. | 不如去查查到底怎么回事 |
[11:49] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪开始 |
[11:50] | By finding the person who had a reason to kill Trent Anderson. | 先找到那个想杀特伦特·安德森的人 |
[11:58] | You identified yourself, yeah? | 你表明身份了 对吗 |
[12:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:01] | You move again, you will get shot. | 你再动一下我就开枪了 |
[12:05] | What’s the name of this officer? | 这个警官叫什么名字 |
[12:06] | It doesn’t matter right now. | 现在不重要了 |
[12:08] | It does to me. I want his name. | 对我很重要 我想知道他的名字 |
[12:11] | The only name that matters right now is Matthew Evans. | 现在唯一重要的名字是马修·埃文斯 |
[12:14] | There’s gotta be something that we can do, Bill. | 我们一定能做点什么 比尔 |
[12:16] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[12:18] | I’m sheriff. | 我是警长 |
[12:20] | Asking me to look into an LAPD case on your old buddy | 要我帮你去洛杉矶警局查你老朋友的案子 |
[12:24] | is no small ask. | 这可不是个小忙 |
[12:25] | I need something more to go on. | 我需要更多的信息 |
[12:28] | This is his arrest record. | 这是他的逮捕记录 |
[12:33] | Robbery. | 抢劫 |
[12:34] | Drug possession. | 持有毒品 |
[12:36] | I thought you said you wanted to help him. | 我记得你是想帮他 |
[12:37] | Look at the dates. | 看看日期 |
[12:39] | That’s who he was. Not who he is. | 那是以前的他 不是现在的他 |
[12:42] | He put that life behind him years ago. | 他很多年之前就金盆洗手了 |
[12:44] | He isn’t a killer, | 他不是杀手 |
[12:45] | and he definitely did not kill this Trent guy. | 而且他肯定没杀特伦特 |
[12:48] | Everything inside of me is telling me | 我的内心告诉我 |
[12:51] | that Matthew is innocent. | 马修是无辜的 |
[12:53] | All I’m asking you to do is look into it. | 我只是求你帮忙查查 |
[12:57] | I can’t do that on gut instinct alone. | 我不能仅凭直觉就去调查 |
[13:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:02] | Because that is the one thing you taught me to trust. | 因为你告诉我这是唯一能相信的东西 |
[13:11] | 司法证据陈列室 限制区域 | |
[13:12] | What’d you find? | 你找到什么了 |
[13:13] | I learned that Trent Anderson | 我查到特伦特·安德森 |
[13:14] | was a big-time drug dealer on the south side. | 是南边以前的一个大毒贩 |
[13:16] | Ran multiple blocks | 掌管好几个街区 |
[13:18] | and was recruiting neighborhood kids as runners for his business. | 还招募社区里的孩子给他运毒 |
[13:21] | Well, now that he’s gone, I’m sure there’s a power void. | 现在他死了 肯定有权力空白 |
[13:24] | Top of the pyramid falls, | 金字塔尖倒了 |
[13:25] | plenty of people are eager to fill in. | 很多人都想填补空缺 |
[13:27] | So who at the LAPD is handling this case? | 洛杉矶警局谁处理这个案子 |
[13:30] | I’m afraid to ask where this is going. | 我冒昧地问一句 为什么这么问 |
[13:32] | Then don’t. | 那就别问 |
[13:33] | Sir, I need you to understand the political repercussions | 长官 在你插手另一个机构的调查之前 |
[13:36] | prior to inserting yourself into another agency’s investigation. | 你得知道这种行为的政治影响 |
[13:39] | Bishop, Joseph’s my godson. | 毕肖 乔瑟夫是我的干儿子 |
[13:41] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[13:42] | He’s never asked me for anything. | 他从没有求过我什么 |
[13:44] | The least I can do is give it a look. | 至少我能帮他调查一下 |
[13:47] | I hear you, but you’re walking a political tightrope here. | 我明白 但这就如同在政治上走钢丝 |
[13:50] | Not to mention, this could be misinterpreted as a form of nepotism. | 更何况这可能会被人误解成裙带关系 |
[13:54] | That’s exactly what this is. | 没错 正是如此 |
[14:19] | Hi, Sheriff. | 你好 警长 |
[14:21] | – Do you have an appointment? – Yes. | -你有预约吗 -有 |
[14:28] | – Sir, I don’t see you on here. – Oh, it’s there. Hollister. | -长官 这上面没有你 -就在上面 霍利斯特 |
[14:31] | What floor is homicide on? | 凶杀组在几楼 |
[14:33] | – Four. – Thank you, Officer. | -四楼 -谢谢你 警官 |
[14:46] | Detective Johnson. | 约翰逊警探 |
[14:50] | Yes, Sheriff. | 是我 警长 |
[14:51] | Can I help you? | 我有什么能帮你的吗 |
[14:52] | Don’t know yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[14:54] | I’m here to talk about something that happened earlier today | 我是来找你谈谈 今天早些时候洛杉矶警局警官 |
[14:56] | with the LAPD and one of my deputies. | 和我的一名副警长之间发生的事 |
[14:59] | I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[15:00] | Luckily, everyone’s okay. | 万幸所有人都没事 |
[15:03] | I wouldn’t say okay. | 我不觉得没事 |
[15:04] | That deputy is a good friend of mine, | 那位警官是我的好朋友 |
[15:06] | my godson, actually. | 其实是我的干儿子 |
[15:08] | Would you like to talk to the officer? | 你想跟那个警官谈吗 |
[15:09] | – I can call him. – I’m not worried about that right now. | -我可以给他打电话 -我现在不关心那个 |
[15:12] | More curious about the guy you arrested. | 更想知道你逮捕的那个人 |
[15:14] | My information tells me you might have the wrong man. | 据我得到的信息来看 你们可能抓错人了 |
[15:18] | I can’t really comment on that. | 我对此无可奉告 |
[15:21] | Why does the Sheriff’s Department care about this case? | 郡警局为什么关心这个案子 |
[15:23] | I’m doing a favor for my godson. | 我只是帮我干儿子一个忙 |
[15:25] | He grew up with the accused. | 他小时候的玩伴都走向歧途了 |
[15:27] | And, well, you and I both know how these things go. | 你我都清楚这种事情的下场 |
[15:31] | I wanna give him some perspective. | 我想给他一点启发 |
[15:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:40] | Dead gangster, Trent Anderson, found in a car. | 死亡的黑帮成员 特伦特·安德森 在车里被发现 |
[15:44] | During the execution of my search warrant | 在行使搜查令的权力之时 |
[15:45] | I found the same caliber weapon | 我在马修·埃文斯家里发现的枪支 |
[15:46] | used in the murder in Matthew Evans’ house. | 口径与谋杀案中的子弹吻合 |
[15:51] | Wish I had better news for your godson. | 但愿我能给你的干儿子带来些好消息 |
[15:53] | Deputy Harris. | 哈里斯副警长 |
[15:57] | No, I get it. | 没事 我明白 |
[15:58] | Nothing else, huh? | 就这些 是吧 |
[16:00] | You know these boys and their beefs. | 你知道这些孩子们积怨甚深 |
[16:04] | Even have video footage connecting Matthew and Trent. | 我还有马修和特伦特在一起的监控录像 |
[16:08] | – They knew each other? – Looks that way. | -他们互相认识吗 -看来是这样 |
[16:10] | Pretty much open-and-shut case. | 可以说案情很明朗了 |
[16:13] | So… | 所以… |
[16:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:23] | – Am I early? – No. | -我来早了吗 -没有 |
[16:25] | We’re late. | 我们已经晚了 |
[16:26] | This meeting should have happened months ago. | 这场会议几个月前就该开了 |
[16:27] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[16:33] | I’m sorry, what am I missing here, Derek? | 不好意思 我错过了什么 德瑞克 |
[16:36] | You know the situation. | 你清楚情况 |
[16:38] | We need changes to stay afloat. | 我们得做出改变 才能度过难关 |
[16:40] | I could waste time with consultants | 我可以把时间浪费在顾问身上 |
[16:42] | but everyone says you’re critical | 但大家都说你对于 |
[16:44] | to the success of the hospital. | 医院的成功与否至关重要 |
[16:45] | I need your expertise. | 我需要你的专业知识 |
[16:47] | If I’m hearing you correctly, | 如果我没理解错的话 |
[16:48] | you’re asking me to help you gut St. Regents. | 你想让我帮你掏空圣摄政医院 |
[16:51] | More like trim the fat. | 更像是丢卒保车 |
[16:52] | Our staff is already overworked, underpaid. | 我们的员工已经过度工作 报酬过低 |
[16:57] | Any trims means dead bodies on our doorstep. | 再削减就意味着尸体会堆在门口 |
[16:59] | Neither of us wants that. | 我们谁也不想这样 |
[17:01] | But if we don’t make the right changes now, | 但如果我们现在不做出正确的改变 |
[17:03] | the board will panic and make the wrong ones. | 委员会就会在慌乱之中做出错误的决定 |
[17:05] | You asked for my expertise. | 你想问我的专业意见 |
[17:07] | And I’m telling you the department can’t run safely | 那我就告诉你 如果我们削减预算 |
[17:10] | if we make these cuts. | 科室就无法正常运转 |
[17:11] | If we don’t make the cuts, there will be no department. | 如果我们不削减 就不会有科室了 |
[17:15] | Then start by cutting me. | 那就从我开始吧 |
[17:23] | Neither looks good. | 这两种选择都不行 |
[17:24] | And if you take the plea, | 如果你认罪 |
[17:25] | you’re looking at a minimum of 25. | 你将面临至少25年的有期徒刑 |
[17:28] | Well, what’s the other option? | 另一种选择是什么 |
[17:30] | Roll the dice, | 孤注一掷 |
[17:31] | take your chance at trial, possibly face life. | 在庭审的时候抓住机会 说不定能重获新生 |
[17:38] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断一下 |
[17:42] | Needed to put a face to the name. | 我得来对一下名字和长相 |
[17:44] | Joseph tells me you two go way back. | 乔瑟夫告诉我 你俩有多年交情了 |
[17:48] | Joseph’s been my boy since day one. | 我和乔瑟夫是多年的兄弟了 |
[17:51] | That why you lie to him? | 这就是你骗他的理由吗 |
[17:55] | I didn’t lie. | 我没有骗他 |
[17:59] | ‘Cause they got footage and text messages of you and Trent. | 因为他们有你和特伦特的监控录像和短信 |
[18:02] | Something about you wantin’ back in. | 什么你想让他回来 |
[18:04] | And he was playin’ hard ball. | 结果他跟你来硬的 |
[18:05] | Meanwhile, Joseph’s out there running around | 与此同时 乔瑟夫正在外面 |
[18:08] | trying to figure out a way to get your ass outta here. | 绞尽脑汁地想办法把你救出去 |
[18:13] | Least you could do is come clean. | 你至少能老实交代 |
[18:20] | You ever try to find a job with a felony on your record? | 你有过顶着重罪记录找工作的经历吗 |
[18:23] | I had no other choice. | 我别无选择 |
[18:25] | Needed the money. | 我得挣钱 |
[18:27] | These bills aren’t gonna pay themselves. | 我有许多账单要付 |
[18:29] | And Joseph’s out there because he knows I’m innocent. | 乔瑟夫之所以如此是因为他知道我是无辜的 |
[18:30] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀人 |
[18:32] | Look, we need to focus on the deal. | 我们得专注于协议上 |
[18:34] | Weigh the risks on both sides. | 权衡一下双方的风险 |
[18:36] | Wait a minute. What deal? | 等一下 什么协议 |
[18:38] | The prosecutor offered a plea bargain. | 控方提出了一份认罪协议 |
[18:40] | Johnson never mentioned a deal. | 约翰逊没说过有什么协议 |
[18:43] | Why would they try and cut a deal when they have a solid case? | 证据确凿的情况下他们为什么还要签协议呢 |
[18:48] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[18:52] | Bail is set at half a million dollars. | 保释金定为五十万美元 |
[18:55] | Your honor, that is punitive. | 法官阁下 这和罚金差不多了 |
[18:57] | Given the cold-blooded murder | 考虑到这起谋杀案的残暴 |
[18:58] | and the criminal history of the accused, | 以及被告的前科 |
[19:00] | the People believe he shouldn’t even be granted that. | 控方认为这种处罚已经算轻的了 |
[19:03] | And since defense has rejected our deal, | 既然辩方拒绝了我们的协议 |
[19:05] | we’d like to proceed with our arraignment. | 我方申请继续传讯 |
[19:08] | Your Honor, if I may approach. | 法官阁下 如果我能上前来的话 |
[19:10] | You may not. | 你不能 |
[19:14] | Well, the bailiff won’t stop me. | 法警不会阻止我 |
[19:17] | He works for me. | 他是我的手下 |
[19:23] | This is about turf. | 这是为了争地盘 |
[19:24] | Your Honor, cooperation between LAPD | 法官大人 洛杉矶警局 |
[19:27] | and the Sheriff’s Department has a long and successful history. | 以及郡警局之间一直保持着良好的合作关系 |
[19:29] | That’s not the turf I’m talkin’ about. | 我说的不是这个地盘 |
[19:31] | I’m talkin’ about political turf. | 我说的是政治地盘 |
[19:33] | The DA wants to up their conviction rate, | 地检官想提高定罪率 |
[19:36] | so they look for quick solutions. | 所以他们在找最快的解决办法 |
[19:39] | They set the bail high enough | 他们把保释金提高 |
[19:40] | to where the accused has no choice but to sit in jail | 被告别无选择 只能蹲在监狱里 |
[19:43] | and accept a bad deal. | 接受一份对他们不利的协议 |
[19:45] | They’re trying to overwhelm the justice process | 他们想在揭露真相之前 |
[19:47] | before there’s even time to uncover the truth. | 推翻司法程序 |
[19:50] | This has to stop. | 这种行为必须被制止 |
[19:51] | We are to serve all people and give them their fair shake. | 我们的职责是服务民众 让所有人得到公平的待遇 |
[19:55] | Yes, put the bad guys behind bars, | 诚然 坏人理应坐牢 |
[19:59] | but only for the wrongs they’ve done, | 但他们只为自己犯下的过错坐牢 |
[20:01] | not the wrongs we refuse to investigate. | 而不是因为我们拒绝调查 |
[20:04] | And he, like every other citizen, | 而他 像其他所有公民一样 |
[20:05] | deserves a fair trial predicated on a genuine investigation. | 理应得到一场基于真实调查的公平审判 |
[20:10] | Your delay tactics aren’t helping anyone. | 你的拖延战术帮不了他 |
[20:13] | This defense is never gonna rest. | 这场辩护永不停息 |
[20:16] | I’d like to postpone arraignment | 我想在我的警局 |
[20:17] | until my department has time to look into the case. | 有时间彻查此案之前推迟传讯 |
[20:22] | After all, this is my county. | 毕竟 这是我的郡 |
[20:25] | I’m requesting 48 hours. | 我需要48小时 |
[20:36] | You’ve got 24 hours. | 给你24小时 |
[20:39] | Close enough. | 也够了 |
[20:49] | If I’m gonna help you, | 如果我要帮你 |
[20:50] | I wanna know all the players. | 我要知道所有牵扯进来的人 |
[20:53] | Top to bottom. | 从老大到小弟 |
[20:58] | All of ’em. | 一个不漏 |
[21:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:21] | Alec Wells? | 阿莱克·威尔斯 |
[21:22] | Who’s asking? | 谁在问我 你是谁 |
[21:24] | I’m not asking. | 我没在问 |
[21:27] | Man, if this is about Trent, | 如果是关于特伦特的事 |
[21:29] | my story hasn’t changed. | 我的口供不会变 |
[21:30] | No, this is the first time I’m hearing it, brother. | 不 我还不知道这件事 兄弟 |
[21:33] | Enlighten me. | 说来听听 |
[21:37] | I stopped workin’ for him a few months ago. | 我几个月前就不为他干活了 |
[21:39] | He got greedy. | 他贪得无厌 |
[21:41] | Started doin’ business with anyone that was willing. | 只要有人愿意 他就跟人家做生意 |
[21:44] | He sounds like a real go-getter. | 听起来他是个能干的人 |
[21:46] | Well, he was all about the money. | 他心里想的只有钱 |
[21:48] | Was only a matter of time | 跟错误的人做生意 |
[21:48] | before he made a deal with the wrong people. | 也就是迟早的事 |
[21:51] | So you think Trent was smoked over a deal gone bad. | 你觉得特伦特是因为做错了生意才被杀 |
[21:54] | Look, all I’m saying is his entire circle | 我说的是他整个圈子 |
[21:56] | started gettin’ picked off one by one. | 一个接一个地被干掉 |
[21:59] | They were murdered? | 他们都被杀了吗 |
[22:01] | Nah. | 不是 |
[22:03] | Locked up. | 关起来了 |
[22:08] | I think I just got myself fired. | 我觉得我把自己的工作丢了 |
[22:10] | They want me to make the cuts. | 他们想让我来削减预算 |
[22:12] | “Trim the fat” is what he told me. | “丢卒保车” 他是这么跟我说的 |
[22:13] | That sounds like something that Derek would say. | 听上去就像德瑞克说的话 |
[22:16] | Yeah, but I told Derek that he can make the cuts himself | 对 但我告诉德瑞克 他可以自己削减 |
[22:18] | and he can start with me. | 或者先把我开了 |
[22:19] | Wait, was I in that meeting? | 等等 像是我参加了会议 |
[22:23] | Well, you’ve clearly rubbed off on me. | 你影响了我 |
[22:24] | A great woman doctor told me something | 一个了不起的女医生跟我说了些话 |
[22:26] | that stuck with me over the years. | 这些年来我一直铭记于心 |
[22:28] | “It’s not all about you.” | “并不是全都因为你” |
[22:30] | No, I don’t need advice. I just need support. | 我不需要建议 我需要支持 |
[22:32] | Honey, you’re missin’ something. | 亲爱的 你忘了些事情 |
[22:34] | If you leave, is the hospital better off? | 要是你走了 医院会更好吗 |
[22:37] | Probably not. | 可能不会 |
[22:39] | Damn right it isn’t. | 没错 |
[22:41] | Yeah, that’s pretty sage advice, Sheriff Hollister. | 真是明智的建议 霍利斯特警长 |
[22:43] | We all got bosses we gotta deal with. | 我们都有难应付的上司 |
[22:46] | You don’t. | 你才没有 |
[22:47] | Now, you know that’s not true. | 你知道不是这样的 |
[22:55] | How do you know about this spot? | 你怎么知道这个地方 |
[22:57] | I used to pass by here when I taught at Crozier. | 我在克罗齐教书的时候会经过这里 |
[23:00] | Kids called it “The plug.” | 孩子们都叫它”插头” |
[23:01] | Information spot of the hood. | 周边社区的情报中心 |
[23:03] | These dudes, they know everything about everybody. | 这些家伙 他们知道大家的一切 |
[23:07] | You wanna know who had beef with Trent, | 你想知道谁跟特伦特有梁子 |
[23:09] | this is your first stop. | 你要先来这里 |
[23:12] | Go on, you got it. | 去吧 你可以的 |
[23:14] | All right. | 好 |
[23:25] | How you guys doin’? | 你们好啊 |
[23:31] | Deputy Harris. | 哈里斯副警长 |
[23:32] | Had a few questions I wanted to ask about Trent Anderson. | 有几个关于特伦特·安德森的问题想问你们 |
[23:36] | Y’all really won’t let the homey rest, will you? | 你们就不能让我们消停会 是吧 |
[23:39] | Hey, I’m just tryin’ to get some answers, man. | 我只是知道答案 老兄 |
[23:42] | Trent burned bridges as fast as he could build ’em. | 特伦特断交的速度跟建交一样快 |
[23:45] | Even with the people closest to him. | 哪怕是跟最亲近的人 |
[23:47] | Dude only cared about the money. | 这家伙只在乎钱 |
[23:50] | Now get your sell-out ass outta here, | 现在麻烦你出去 |
[23:51] | before it gets a little dangerous in here too. | 免得把危险带进里面来 |
[24:01] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[24:04] | It’s whatever you want it to be. | 随你怎么想 |
[24:06] | An innocent man is about to be locked away | 一个无辜的人马上要因他没犯过的罪 |
[24:08] | for a crime he did not commit. | 而去坐牢 |
[24:11] | Oh, you’re confused. | 你搞混了 |
[24:14] | Welcome to black America, Deputy. | 欢迎来到黑人美国 副警长 |
[24:16] | How about you never put your hands on me again? | 你手再放我身上试试 |
[24:20] | – How about that? – Boot! | -这怎么样 -新兵蛋子 |
[24:22] | Enough. | 够了 |
[24:26] | This badge means I protect you, | 这枚警徽意味着我保护你 |
[24:28] | you, and you. | 你 还有你 |
[24:32] | And if that makes me any less of a black man, | 如果说这样我就不算黑人了 |
[24:35] | then you’re the one who’s confused. | 那么是你搞混了 |
[24:42] | Y’all have a good day. | 祝你们今天愉快 |
[24:49] | You need to take a breather. | 你得休息一下 |
[24:52] | Especially after what happened back there. | 尤其是发生了这种事之后 |
[24:53] | Now, I’ve been lettin’ a lot ride today | 我今天因为你经历的事 |
[24:55] | on account of what you’re going through, | 已经跑了不少地方了 |
[24:57] | but you are still my boot. | 但你还是我的新兵蛋子 |
[25:00] | You’ve got to realize you have two different identities. | 你得知道你有两个不同的身份 |
[25:03] | There’s Joseph and there’s Deputy Harris. | 一个是乔瑟夫 一个是哈里斯副警长 |
[25:05] | And when you’re wearin’ a badge, | 当你戴着警徽的时候 |
[25:06] | they don’t see the color of your skin, they see a cop. | 他们看到的不是你的肤色 而是警察 |
[25:10] | How do you choose between the two? | 你是如何在两者之间权衡的 |
[25:11] | You don’t. | 你不用 |
[25:15] | I need you to focus on Matthew. | 我需要你认真调查马修的事情 |
[25:18] | What did you learn back there? | 你在那里了解到什么 |
[25:20] | Trent burned a lot of bridges. | 特伦特和许多人撕破脸皮 |
[25:22] | Okay. And? | 还有呢 |
[25:23] | He gave no mercy. He even turned on his own crew. | 他很残酷 还背叛了他的同伙 |
[25:26] | Sounds like the making of a snitch. | 听起来像是个告密者 |
[25:27] | Could’ve been what got him killed. | 这可能就是他被杀的原因 |
[25:29] | What does Trent benefit | 把自己的同伙送进监狱 |
[25:30] | by getting his own people locked up? | 特伦特能从中获得什么好处吗 |
[25:32] | Power. | 权力 |
[25:35] | Maybe he wasn’t the only one benefiting. | 也许不只他一个人从中获益 |
[25:45] | Check it. | 看看这个 |
[25:46] | I looked at Trent on LA CLEAR, | 我在洛杉矶信息中心查了一下特伦特 |
[25:47] | the DEA popped up. | 缉毒局这边有发现 |
[25:49] | – DEA? – Yeah. | -缉毒局吗 -没错 |
[25:50] | His name is tied to four different dope cases, | 他与四起毒品案件有关 |
[25:52] | all homicides. | 而且都是凶杀案 |
[25:54] | So Trent was a witness for the prosecution. | 所以特伦特是控方的证人 |
[25:56] | The only way a guy like that flips | 这家伙只有在有利可图的时候 |
[25:59] | is if it benefits him. | 才会叛变 |
[26:00] | He dropped a dime on his own crew. | 他让自己的同伙尝到一点甜头 |
[26:03] | It’s how he got all his juice. | 这让他得到了所有好处 |
[26:04] | And whoever offed him | 不管是谁杀了他 |
[26:06] | probably thought Trent was gonna rat him out next. | 这个人可能以为特伦特接下来就会出卖他 |
[26:09] | Could’ve been Alec. He wanted to promote. | 可能是阿莱克 他想晋升 |
[26:11] | The only way someone would have known any of this | 只有执法人员 |
[26:14] | is if they were law enforcement. | 才能知道这些事情 |
[26:16] | Someone with a badge. | 警局里的人 |
[26:18] | Sheriff, Matthew Evans just made bail. | 警长 马修·埃文斯刚才被保释出狱了 |
[26:31] | What? | 什么 |
[26:32] | Why would anyone bail him out? | 为什么有人要保释他 |
[26:44] | How the hell you post my bail? | 你怎么把我保释出来的 |
[26:46] | Oh, man, you know we take care of our own. | 兄弟 你知道我们会照顾自己人的 |
[26:54] | Tying up loose ends. | 想收拾残局 |
[26:56] | Somebody’s trying to kill him. | 有人想杀他 |
[27:03] | You need to get up on Matthew’s tech. | 你得查查马修的位置 |
[27:05] | See if you can get a hit on his phone. | 看看能不能查到他的手机 |
[27:07] | Just checking the towers. | 正在搜寻信号塔 |
[27:10] | Oh, got him. He’s moving. | 找到他了 他在移动 |
[27:12] | Dispatch, show 31 Adam in pursuit | 指挥中心 31A正在追捕 |
[27:15] | of a 1-8-7 suspect. | 一名谋杀案嫌犯 |
[27:27] | Yo, you mind if I grab a few? | 你介意我拿点吃的吗 |
[27:28] | Knock yourself out, man. | 请自便 兄弟 |
[27:30] | I know you’re probably hungry as hell. | 我知道你快饿死了 |
[27:33] | I still can’t believe this mess, man. | 我还是不敢相信这一团糟 兄弟 |
[27:40] | Hey, for real though, how you bail me out? | 说真的 你是怎么把我保释出来的 |
[27:50] | Yo, what are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[27:53] | Sorry, man, it’s gotta go down like this, | 抱歉 兄弟 只能这样 |
[27:56] | but business is business. | 公事公办 |
[27:58] | You can’t be serious, man. | 你不是认真的吧 兄弟 |
[28:00] | Trent said the same thing. | 特伦特也是这么说的 |
[28:10] | Now what you think’s gonna happen | 你要是来这里抢劫我的话 |
[28:11] | with you trying to come here and rob me? | 你觉得会发生什么 |
[28:15] | I ain’t picking that up. | 我不会捡起来的 |
[28:17] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[28:19] | I’ll put it in your hand after. | 之后我会塞在你手上 |
[28:38] | Don’t you do it. | 别开枪 |
[28:42] | Put that down. | 把枪放下 |
[28:45] | I want everybody to come out of this alive. | 我要让你们都活着出去 |
[28:50] | Man, stop pretending like you’re not one of them. | 别装得好像你们不是一伙的 |
[28:53] | I am one of them. | 我们是一伙的 |
[29:05] | You don’t think eventually they’re not gonna turn on you too? | 你不认为总有一天他们会背叛你吗 |
[29:22] | 33 Adam, go ahead. | 33A 请说 |
[29:32] | We’ll talk later. | 我们待会再谈 |
[29:41] | Hey, I tried callin’ you. | 我给你打过电话了 |
[29:44] | Had a few meetings. | 刚才在开会 |
[29:47] | Did you know Matthew made bail? | 你知道马修被保释了吗 |
[29:49] | Figured he might. Matter of time. | 早就预料到了 只是时间问题 |
[29:52] | Lot of cash in the drug trade. | 毒品交易收入不少 |
[29:54] | Well, I got good news. We got the guy. | 我有好消息 我们抓到那个人了 |
[29:57] | Matthew? | 马修 |
[29:58] | No, the guy who actually killed Trent Anderson. | 不 是杀死特伦特·安德森的真凶 |
[30:03] | Where? | 在哪 |
[30:04] | Right this way. | 在这边 |
[30:06] | I didn’t wanna poke the hornet’s nest, | 我不想捅马蜂窝 |
[30:07] | make a big deal. | 小题大做 |
[30:09] | But I do think you should hear him out. | 但我觉得你应该听他说完 |
[30:10] | After all, it’s your case. | 毕竟这是你的案子 |
[30:13] | Sure. | 好 |
[30:26] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:29] | This right here is your shooter. | 坐在这里的人是你的枪手 |
[30:35] | What evidence do you have? | 你有什么证据 |
[30:37] | You should know that already. | 你应该早就知道 |
[30:39] | Seeing how you used these kids to line your own pockets. | 看看你是怎么利用这些孩子给你赚钱的 |
[30:42] | – What are you talking about? – Follow me. | -你在说什么 -跟我来 |
[30:55] | Can you point to the man you work for? | 你能指认出你为谁工作吗 |
[31:03] | I bet if Trent was still alive, | 我打赌如果特伦特还活着 |
[31:05] | he’d be pointing at you too. | 他也会指向你 |
[31:08] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[31:09] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[31:10] | It’s not crazy to keep an innocent man outta jail. | 让一个无辜的人免于牢狱之灾可不是疯了 |
[31:13] | Turn around, Detective. | 转过去 警探 |
[31:15] | Come on. Come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[31:39] | You screw up as a sheriff… | 你要是以警长的身份搞砸了什么事 |
[31:42] | It’s not just the bad guys coming after you. | 在身后追杀你的可就不仅仅是坏人了 |
[32:10] | Are you sure this is how you want it? | 你确定这就是你要的吗 |
[32:14] | Sorry, not quite housebroken yet. | 抱歉 我这匹马尚未被驯服 |
[32:18] | Don’t suppose you will be anytime soon. | 也不认为你很快就会听话 |
[32:25] | I appreciate you rooting out this bad apple. | 我很感谢你除去了这匹害群之马 |
[32:28] | Here’s one piece of advice. | 给你一条建议 |
[32:30] | Every headline you make, | 每次一上新闻头条 |
[32:32] | puts you on someone else’s list. | 就会让你自己成为别人的目标 |
[32:36] | And not the good kind. | 而且不是好的那种 |
[32:40] | Well, I’ll take whatever comes my way. | 我会见招拆招的 |
[32:44] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[32:56] | That couldn’t have been easy for you. | 那对你来说可不容易 |
[32:58] | How it started. How it ended. | 怎么开始 怎么结束 |
[33:01] | Being black and blue. | 伤痕累累 |
[33:05] | I was just trusting my instinct. | 我只是相信我的直觉 |
[33:08] | No, you did more than that. | 不 你做的不止如此 |
[33:10] | You made people listen, | 你让别人听你说话 |
[33:13] | proved you’re gonna make one hell of a deputy, | 证明你会成为一个优秀的警官 |
[33:15] | and you’re already one hell of a man. | 而且你已经是一个优秀的人了 |
[33:19] | Your dad sees you. | 你爸爸会看到的 |
[33:21] | Thank you, Bill. | 谢谢你 比尔 |
[33:24] | Look, I understand you’ll take a lot of heat for this | 我明白你要为此收到很多抨击 |
[33:26] | but I want you to know it means a lot to me. | 但我想让你知道这对我来说意义重大 |
[33:30] | Justice isn’t just a word. | 公正不只是说说而已 |
[33:33] | It’s a consistent action | 它是持续的行动 |
[33:37] | on both sides of the law. | 无论法里法外 |
[33:43] | Sheriff, Sheriff! | 警长 警长 |
[33:44] | Can you give us a statement, please. | 您能发表一份声明吗 |
[33:53] | Hey, do you have a sec? | 你有空吗 |
[33:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:58] | I… uh, I’d… | 我想 |
[34:01] | like to apologize | 为昨天 |
[34:02] | for coming in a little hot yesterday. | 来的时候脾气有点大道歉 |
[34:05] | A little? | 有点 |
[34:07] | Well, I was caught off guard. | 我当时措手不及 |
[34:10] | But, uh, I would like to take you up on your offer. | 不过 我愿意接受你的提议 |
[34:13] | I don’t see a road out of the red. | 我不知道如何才能避免赤字 |
[34:15] | But maybe you can find one. | 但也许你知道 |
[34:18] | I’m giving you 30 days | 我给你30天 |
[34:19] | to cut 25% out of the operating budget. | 来削减25%的营业预算 |
[34:22] | And if I can’t? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[34:25] | I’ll have to take you up on your original offer | 我只能接受你原来的提议 |
[34:26] | and let you go. | 放你走人 |
[34:29] | I look forward to your proposal, Dr. Reyes. | 很期待你的提案 雷耶斯医生 |
[35:06] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[35:09] | You feelin’ better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[35:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:13] | I can’t look. | 我不能看 |
[35:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:18] | The test. | 测试 |
[35:20] | I took it. | 我做了 |
[35:23] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[35:26] | You might be pregnant? | 你可能怀孕了 |
[35:27] | I just got the kids to sleep. | 我刚让孩子们睡着 |
[35:33] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[35:53] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[35:57] | Thanks for the update. | 谢谢你的报告 |
[35:59] | Well, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:00] | Sheriff Hollister definitely plays by his own rules. | 霍利斯特警长绝对是在按自己的规矩办事 |
[36:04] | Saw that today. | 今天看到了 |
[36:05] | Good luck cleaning up that LAPD mess. | 预祝你能收拾好洛杉矶警局的那个烂摊子 |
[36:07] | I’m tellin’ you, things need to change around here. | 我告诉你 这里需要改变 |
[36:13] | But first, I owe you an apology. | 但首先 我要向你道歉 |
[36:16] | I never said anything to you about Deputy Luna. | 我从没向你说过任何关于卢纳副警长的事 |
[36:19] | I should have and I’m sorry. | 我应该告诉你 我很抱歉 |
[36:23] | I appreciate that, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[36:27] | You and I are more alike than you realize. | 你和我的相似之处比你想象的要多 |
[36:30] | Yeah? How so? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[36:31] | This job has taken away the ones we love. | 这份工作带走了我们的所爱之人 |
[36:34] | Now, we have two choices. | 现在我们有两个选择 |
[36:36] | Lay down, or fight like hell for what belongs to us. | 任其蹂躏 或是为了属于我们的东西而拼尽全力 |
[36:39] | It’s time to focus on the future. | 是时候着眼于未来了 |
[36:43] | I want those stars. | 我想要那些警星 |
[36:46] | I’m running for sheriff. | 我要竞选警长 |
[36:51] | You uphold your end of the deal, you got my vote. | 你信守诺言 我就投给你 |
[36:54] | If you want your vote to really count, | 如果你想让自己的投票有意义 |
[36:56] | keep digging on Hollister. | 继续调查霍利斯特 |
[37:10] | You gonna say something | 你打算说点什么 |
[37:11] | or we just gonna do this the entire drive? | 还是我们一路沉默下去 |
[37:13] | You lied to me, man. | 你骗了我 |
[37:16] | And I put my job on the line for you. | 而我为了你差点丢了工作 |
[37:18] | What was I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么做 |
[37:20] | Be straight up with me. | 对我诚实点 |
[37:21] | Man, I was tryin’ to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[37:24] | The less you know the better. | 知道的越少越安全 |
[37:28] | Just don’t ever lie to me again, man. | 别再对我说谎了 |
[37:33] | You don’t know how hard it is out here, man. | 你不知道在外面混有多艰难 |
[37:36] | That’s why you have me. | 所以有我保护你 |
[37:38] | All right? | 好吗 |
[37:41] | True. | 没错 |
[37:43] | You know, there’s somethin’ you can get better with, too. | 还有些事你可以做得更好 |
[37:46] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[37:47] | Your weak-ass jump shot. | 你那弱爆了的跳投 |
[37:51] | Okay, you got jokes. | 好吧 你挺会说笑话的 |
[37:52] | Yeah, we gonna find out, man. | 好吧 等着瞧吧 兄弟 |
[37:54] | All that talk, okay? | 记住刚才的话 |
[37:57] | You know you messed up, right? | 你知道你摊上事了 对吧 |
[37:59] | Yeah, all right. I’m always in trouble. | 是啊 我总是陷入麻烦中 |
[38:01] | – You done messed up. – Stop, bro. | -你完蛋了 -住嘴 兄弟 |
[38:03] | We’re gonna see about this. Let’s go. | 我们倒要看看 来吧 |
[38:04] | Let’s go. Over here. | 来吧 就这儿 |
[38:08] | So you feeling like Kobe in his prime, huh? | 你感觉像黄金时期的科比吗 |
[38:10] | I am Kobe in his prime. | 我就是黄金时期的科比 |
[38:12] | Oh. Well, let’s hope that badge gives you superpowers. | 希望警徽能给你超能力 |
[38:14] | I’m tellin’ you, you gonna need it. | 我告诉你 你需要超能力 |
[38:16] | – Loser gets dinner? – Bet. | -输的人请客 -说好了 |
[38:21] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[38:23] | – Okay, let’s go. – Yes, Kobe! | -再来 -来吧 科比 |
[38:43] | Pop the door. | 开门 |
[38:50] | I got one question. | 我有一个问题 |
[38:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:01] | I don’t have an answer. | 我没有答案 |
[39:03] | Well, keep digging. | 继续想 |
[39:04] | I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[39:10] | You had a career. You trashed it. | 你有事业 你却亲手把它埋葬 |
[39:13] | And all your crap got slung on to everyone else who wears a badge. | 你的事迹被所有警察所传唱 |
[39:17] | So I’m asking for them, not just for me. | 我是在替他们问 不仅仅是我 |
[39:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:25] | You ever cheated on anyone, Sheriff? | 你骗过人吗 警长 |
[39:28] | Well, I’ve done a whole lot in my life. | 我这辈子做了很多错事 |
[39:31] | Never that. | 但从未骗过人 |
[39:34] | You never see the line… | 你在越过底线之前 |
[39:37] | until you’re past it. | 永远不知道底线在哪儿 |
[39:39] | Once you’re over it, | 一旦越过了底线 |
[39:41] | you can’t go back without fear of getting caught. | 要是不害怕被捕 就永远回不去了 |
[39:46] | Next thing you know, | 然后你就会发现 |
[39:48] | you couldn’t see the damn line even if you wanted to. | 即便苦苦寻找 也找不到底线了 |
[39:51] | So you stay where you are. | 只能止步不前 |
[39:55] | Barely able to recognize yourself. | 已然不认识自己 |
[39:59] | Struggling to survive. | 挣扎着生存 |
[40:03] | Pull down innocent people in the process, right? | 顺便把无辜的人一起拉下水 对吧 |
[40:07] | And some bad ones too. | 还有一些坏人 |
[40:10] | Guilty as charged. | 罪名成立 |
[40:13] | Well, you’re next. | 现在轮到你了 |
[40:17] | You know the temptation. | 你体验过诱惑 |
[40:20] | Don’t you judge me. | 没资格评判我 |
[40:22] | Nah. | 我不评判 |
[40:23] | I’ll leave that to a jury. | 我让陪审团来评判 |
[40:26] | Or the man or woman upstairs. | 或者是楼上的那位 |
[40:30] | I never set out to end up here. | 我从未打算落得如此下场 |
[40:33] | No one ever does. | 没人这么想 |
[40:36] | Which is why I have a job to do, every single day. | 所以我每天才有工作要做 |
[40:44] | Pop the door. | 开门 |
[41:06] | It’s cold out. | 外面很冷 |
[41:07] | You shouldn’t be out here. | 你不应该在外面 |
[41:09] | Hey, your old man’s a glutton for punishment. | 你老爸就是个不怕挨罚的人 |
[41:13] | Unlike my son. | 不像我儿子 |
[41:17] | You know the first time I put you up on a horse… | 你知道我第一次把你放在马背上 |
[41:21] | you cried. | 你哭了 |
[41:23] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[41:25] | You did. | 你哭了 |
[41:26] | You were no more than a year old. | 那时你还不到一岁 |
[41:29] | If that. | 没记错的话 |
[41:30] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[41:32] | Can’t say that I do. | 总不能说我记得吧 |
[41:34] | I do. | 我记得 |
[41:36] | I walked you around on Shadow. | 我带你走出恐惧的阴影 |
[41:42] | I had you shoot up all the bad guys. | 你干掉了所有坏人 多亏了我 |
[41:45] | Well, they’re still out there. | 外面还有坏人 |
[41:48] | Found me a few more of ’em today. | 今天又找到了几个 |
[41:51] | Pissed a lot of people off in the process. | 在这个过程中也惹到了很多人 |
[41:54] | Ah, screw ’em. | 去他们的吧 |
[41:57] | All that matters is you went from your gut. | 重要的是有胆量去做这些事 |
[42:01] | Well, you taught me well. | 是的 你把我教育得很好 |
[42:07] | It’s nice to get the credit instead of the blame. | 能夸我 而不怨我 真不容易啊 |
[42:17] | You wanna go for a ride? | 你想骑一圈吗 |
[42:18] | No. | 不想 |
[42:20] | They say I’m not fit enough anymore. | 他们说我身体不够健康 |
[42:24] | Well, we’ll keep it between us cowboys. | 没事 这是我们两位牛仔之间的秘密 |
[42:27] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[42:29] | Well, you’re the sheriff. | 你是警长 |
[42:32] | Hell, you look like a sheriff. | 你看起来还真像个警长 |
[42:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[42:37] | What do you say, boy? | 你怎么说 孩子 |