时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Sheriff Hollister. | 霍利斯特警长 |
[00:03] | I’m still getting used to the sound of that. | 我还在努力习惯这个称呼 |
[00:09] | Hey, I couldn’t find it. | 我找不到 |
[00:11] | I’m really sorry, I didn’t know– | 我很抱歉 我当时不知道… |
[00:13] | No, you don’t need to apologize. | 你没必要道歉 |
[00:14] | You need to pay attention. | 你得集中注意力 |
[00:16] | In this job, you will walk into situations | 在工作中 有时你 |
[00:18] | where you have a matter of seconds | 只有几秒钟来判断 |
[00:20] | to figure out what the story is. | 事件的前因后果 |
[00:23] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[00:24] | You’ve all lost touch with what it’s like out there. | 你们都和外面脱节了 |
[00:27] | It’s time to get in touch with your inner deputy. | 是时候和你们的副警长们多联络了 |
[00:30] | What’s up, Levon? You still alive? | 怎么样 利万 你还活着吗 |
[00:33] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[00:35] | Oh, man, I wanna say there’s a new sheriff | 我想说镇上的那个新警长 |
[00:37] | – in town so bad. – Don’t. | -可是烂透了 -闭嘴 |
[00:38] | Hey, boss, uh, just giving you a call | 你好 老大 我只想问问 |
[00:40] | to see what kinda beer you like. | 你喜欢哪种啤酒 |
[00:41] | Sorry, Bill. I told him not to call. | 抱歉 比尔 我叫他别打电话 |
[00:43] | Harris, get off the phone. | 哈里斯 挂了吧 |
[00:53] | Irrigation. | 冲洗创口 |
[00:55] | …there you push. | 往下按 |
[00:56] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[01:21] | A deputy of the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department was shot | 就在今晚 洛杉矶郡警局一名副警长 |
[01:23] | multiple times earlier this evening in South LA. | 在郡南遭枪击 身中数枪 |
[01:26] | He remains in critical condition. | 他的情况仍然危急 |
[01:28] | The suspect’s identity is not known at this time. | 目前尚不清楚嫌犯身份 |
[01:31] | We’re being told an official statement from LASD | 据悉 洛杉矶郡警局 |
[01:34] | should happen any moment. | 将会尽快发布官方声明 |
[01:35] | If you have any information on this case, | 如果你有任何与此案相关的信息 |
[01:37] | please reach out to LASD… | 请与洛杉矶郡警局联系… |
[01:47] | I got… I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[02:02] | I wanna help. | 我想帮忙 |
[02:04] | We gotta get this guy. | 我们得抓到那个男人 |
[02:06] | How do you know it’s a guy? | 你怎么知道他是个男人 |
[02:09] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[02:11] | But I gotta help. | 但我得帮忙 |
[02:13] | Well, you can. | 可以 |
[02:14] | By stayin’ here. | 待在这里就算帮忙 |
[02:16] | I’m assigning you to a 24-hour security detail on Deputy Luna. | 我指派你为卢纳副警长的全天候安全员 |
[02:20] | You be there when he gets out of surgery. | 你在这等他做完手术 |
[02:23] | And I’ll have some fresh clothes arranged for you. | 我找人给你拿一些新衣服过来 |
[02:25] | My training officer was shot | 我的培训官中枪了 |
[02:27] | – and you’re benching me? – No. | -而你却让我旁观 -不 |
[02:29] | I’m just not starting you. | 你还不到上场的时候 |
[02:31] | This game’s about to get ugly. | 状况会急剧恶化 |
[02:32] | It’s just gettin’ underway. | 比赛这才开始 |
[02:33] | – But I don’t, I-I– – Hey. | -但我不… -听着 |
[02:35] | My godson almost got shot. | 我干儿子差点中枪 |
[02:37] | I’m not risking you out in the field. | 我不能让你出去冒险 |
[02:39] | Emotions get people killed. | 意气用事会害死人 |
[02:42] | You make a mistake out there, I can’t protect you. | 你要是在外面犯了错 我保护不了你 |
[02:44] | And I’m not gonna look into your mother’s eyes again. | 我不想再看到你妈妈那种眼神 |
[02:47] | So you wanna be pissed at me, fine. | 你要冲我发火 没问题 |
[02:49] | You do it from here. | 但只能在这里 |
[02:51] | You understand me, Deputy Harris? | 听懂了吗 哈里斯副警长 |
[02:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[02:58] | All right. | 好 |
[03:05] | Can you try there? | 那里可以吗 |
[03:07] | Pressure? | 血压呢 |
[03:09] | Pressure’s good. | 血压正常 |
[03:10] | Holding. | 稳住 |
[03:12] | Watch your line. | 小心管线 |
[03:13] | Let me take this. | 交给我吧 |
[03:23] | Bill, you got a second? | 比尔 有时间吗 |
[03:24] | The answer’s yes. | 答案是可以 |
[03:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[03:26] | Well, you were about to go with | 你又要说 |
[03:27] | the “we’re all on the same team,” right? | “我们是一头的” 对吗 |
[03:29] | How someone better talk to the press. | 最好有人去跟媒体通气 |
[03:31] | Well, you’re that someone. | 你就是那个人 |
[03:33] | So, yes. | 所以我说 可以 |
[03:34] | Go handle ’em. | 去搞定他们吧 |
[03:36] | I’ve got my hands full here. | 我忙得很 |
[03:42] | Well, at least he’s delegating. | 至少他给你授权了 |
[03:44] | You’re the gatekeeper, Bishop. | 你是他的守门人 毕肖 |
[03:46] | Be careful that gate doesn’t get unhinged. | 别让他把门给拆了 |
[03:52] | Some declination and nubbles. | 有偏差 还有残片 |
[03:56] | Can you be steady and holding? | 你能保持稳定吗 |
[03:59] | Sending it now. | 现在递给你 |
[04:00] | That’s twelve, right? | 十二片 对吗 |
[04:02] | We are live outside LA Regent’s Hospital | 我们在洛杉矶摄政医院外直播 |
[04:04] | for an update on the deputy-involved shooting | 为您带来今晚发生的 |
[04:06] | that took place earlier this evening. | 副警长枪击案的最新消息 |
[04:08] | Hello, everyone. I’m Undersheriff Jerry– | 大家好 我是警长行政助理杰瑞 |
[04:16] | Vengeance… | 想复仇 |
[04:18] | is normal. | 很正常 |
[04:21] | Somebody hurts a member of your family, | 有人伤害你们的家人 |
[04:22] | you can’t help it. | 你忍不了 |
[04:23] | You want revenge. | 你想复仇 |
[04:26] | Well, nobody is a bigger part of this family | 在这个家里 谁的地位都比不过 |
[04:30] | than Deputy Gabriel Luna. | 副警长加百利·卢纳 |
[04:32] | That makes us all angry, doesn’t it? | 这让我们都怒火中烧 对吧 |
[04:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:36] | We took an oath… | 我们曾立下誓言 |
[04:38] | to channel that emotion, | 疏通那种情感 |
[04:40] | to control it, | 控制那种情感 |
[04:42] | even when it’s damn near impossible. | 哪怕这不可能做到 |
[04:44] | We took an oath to put our lives on the line | 我们曾立下誓言 为了那些素不相识的人 |
[04:47] | for millions of people that we don’t even know. | 不惜让自己命悬一线 |
[04:50] | That’s the job. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[04:52] | That’s how Luna does his. | 卢纳就是这样做的 |
[04:54] | With honor and decency. | 带着荣耀和正气 |
[04:57] | So the best thing we can do right now | 所以我们现在最需要做的 |
[04:59] | is to follow in his footsteps… | 就是追随他的脚步 |
[05:02] | till he gets back to his family again. | 直到他与家人团聚 |
[05:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[05:06] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是 长官 -是 长官 |
[05:10] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[05:12] | I wanna go find this son of a bitch. | 我想去找到那个混蛋 |
[05:14] | – We will. – Our way? | -我们会的 -用我们的方式 |
[05:16] | What other way is there? | 还有别的方式吗 |
[05:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:19] | Sir, they want you to know | 长官 他们想告诉你 |
[05:20] | they pulled a slug from Deputy Luna. | 他们从卢纳副警长体内取出一枚弹片 |
[05:22] | It’s headed to ballistics now. | 已经送去做弹道检测了 |
[05:23] | Good. So he’s out of surgery? | 很好 他做完手术了吗 |
[05:24] | No. No, sir. | 还没有 长官 |
[05:29] | Well, I’m not spending all night pacing linoleum | 我可不想踱步沉思一晚上 |
[05:31] | waitin’ on thoughts and prayers. | 一边祈祷一边等待结果 |
[05:33] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[05:58] | Any update on Luna’s condition? | 卢纳的情况有什么进展吗 |
[06:00] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[06:02] | They won’t tell us until they notify next of kin. | 他们通知了近亲之后才会告诉我们 |
[06:05] | There is no next of kin. | 他没有近亲 |
[06:08] | All right, walk me through the shooting. | 跟我说一遍枪击 |
[06:11] | I already gave my statement to homicide. | 我已经向凶杀组提交了口供 |
[06:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:14] | But I wanna hear you say it. | 但是我想听你亲口说 |
[06:17] | The adrenalin has worn off, you can think clearly. | 肾上腺素消退了 你的思想更清晰了 |
[06:19] | Sometimes, you remember more after the fact. | 有时在案件发生后你会想起来更多 |
[06:21] | I’m sure you’ve seen something that can help us. | 我相信你肯定看到了能帮到我们的信息 |
[06:40] | Luna! Luna! | 卢纳 卢纳 |
[06:42] | Call 9-1-1! | 打911 |
[06:52] | I did the best that I could. | 我尽力了 |
[06:54] | – We were off duty. – Excuses. | -我们当时下班了 -借口 |
[06:56] | – Excuse me? – He might have been off duty, | -您说什么 -他当时或许下班了 |
[06:58] | but you are never off the clock. | 但你永远不能放松警惕 |
[06:59] | – Never! – Ma’am. | -永远不能 -女士 |
[07:02] | Ma’am, please. | 女士 请小声 |
[07:04] | I didn’t clock out. | 我没有放松警惕 |
[07:06] | I was exactly where Deputy Luna asked me to be. | 卢纳副警长让我站在那里 |
[07:08] | And I’m not making up any excuses. | 我没有找借口 |
[07:11] | I’m trying to tell what happ– | 我只是想告诉你发生了什么… |
[07:11] | Excuses. | 借口 |
[07:15] | You don’t know nothin’, boot. | 你一无所知 新兵蛋子 |
[07:16] | And if you say you do, you know even less than nothing. | 你要说你知道 那你还不如一无所知 |
[07:19] | The reason you’re here right now | 你现在还能站在这里 |
[07:21] | is because you weren’t present then. | 是因为你当时不在场 |
[07:30] | – I’m sorry. – “Sorry”. | -我很抱歉 -抱歉 |
[07:33] | We shouldn’t even be here right now. | 我们现在都不应该站在这里 |
[07:36] | Not you, not me. | 你不该 我不该 |
[07:38] | Definitely not Gabriel. | 加百利更不该 |
[07:42] | So you sit there | 你现在坐在这里 |
[07:44] | and you think about what happened. | 好好想想发生了什么 |
[07:46] | And when you come up with something | 等你想到了什么有用的信息 |
[07:48] | other than an excuse, | 而不是借口 |
[07:50] | come get me. | 再来找我 |
[07:55] | Let me know when the doctor gets here. | 医生来了告诉我一声 |
[08:07] | SEB requesting assistance with a high-risk raid | 特警队请求协助一场高风险突袭行动 |
[08:10] | at Branch and Rose. | 地点在玫瑰枝大道 |
[08:11] | Individuals believed to be involved in Deputy Luna’s shooting. | 里面的人被认为与卢纳副警长枪击案有关 |
[08:14] | Consider targets armed. | 目标可能有武装 |
[08:15] | Hands or I shoot. Both of you. | 你们两个举起手来 不然就开枪了 |
[08:17] | Group of hoods at 459 Rigby with possible gang ties. | 里格比大街459号的兜帽帮可能和黑帮有关系 |
[08:22] | Male, white, reported fighting with deputies, | 白人男性 被报与警官争斗 |
[08:24] | resisting arrest, send backup. | 拘捕 派遣增援 |
[08:25] | Stop resisting. | 停止反抗 |
[08:26] | I said, stop resisting! | 我让你停止反抗 |
[08:29] | Man is showing signs of aggression towards our deputies. | 该名男子对我们的警官有侵犯迹象 |
[08:31] | Let’s make sure we give him grade-A service. | 我们要给他特级待遇 |
[08:33] | Sit down. Stay right there. | 坐好 都坐在这里 |
[08:36] | You see this? | 你看见了吗 |
[08:38] | Oh, what’s this? What’s this, huh? | 这是什么东西 |
[08:40] | Thought you had nothing in the car. Get up. | 还以为你车里什么都没有 站起来 |
[08:42] | Get up. Come on. Hands on the hood. Eyes down. | 站起来 快点 双手抱头 往下看 |
[08:44] | Okay, they seem inspired. | 他们看着气势汹汹 |
[08:46] | What else you lyin’ about, huh? | 你还撒了什么谎 |
[08:48] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[08:49] | Stop resisting. | 停止反抗 |
[08:50] | Remember, I can make your life hell. | 记住 我可以让你生不如死 |
[08:54] | Hey, you good? | 你还好吗 |
[08:56] | Back up. Mind your business. | 滚开 管好你自己的事 |
[08:57] | Might wanna look at who you’re talking to, Deputy. | 你看看你在跟谁讲话 副警长 |
[09:01] | Sheriff Hollister. | 霍利斯特警长 |
[09:06] | Go sit on the curb. Go ahead. | 去坐在路边 去吧 |
[09:09] | Probable cause is only good when the cause is probable. | 正当理由只有在理由正当的时候才是可取的 |
[09:13] | Not emotional. | 而不是意气用事 |
[09:14] | Just tryin’ to do our job, sir. | 只想做好我们的工作 长官 |
[09:16] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[09:17] | I’ve hunted for more cop killers who’ve murdered deputies | 我抓过的杀害警官的凶手 |
[09:20] | than I can’t to remember. | 数都数不清 |
[09:21] | We’re just doing it like you would’ve done, sir. | 你要是我们也会这么做的 长官 |
[09:23] | Well, you don’t know me, Deputy. | 你不了解我 副警长 |
[09:26] | You only know of me. | 你只是认识我 |
[09:28] | And I’d hate to see all that hard work | 我也不想看到付出了那么多努力 |
[09:30] | get thrown out in court and the shooter walk free. | 却在法庭上无计可施 凶手无罪释放 |
[09:34] | So, I get it, I do. | 所以我理解 真的 |
[09:36] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[10:00] | Sheriff, can you tell us what’s going on? | 警长 能告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
[10:03] | Where the hell’s London when you need him? | 需要伦敦的时候他怎么不在 |
[10:06] | Just deal with them. | 应付一下他们 |
[10:07] | Tell ’em what you were gonna tell me to say. | 把你想让我说的话告诉他们 |
[10:09] | I can’t speak for the department. | 我不能代表警局说话 |
[10:11] | Any suspects? | 有嫌疑人吗 |
[10:12] | I think I just told you you could. | 我想我刚刚批准了 |
[10:14] | – We need a statement. – Please, Sheriff. | -我们需要一份声明 -拜托 警长 |
[10:15] | – How many victims? – Sheriff, please. | -有多少受害者 -警长 拜托 |
[10:18] | On behalf of the Sheriff, | 代表警长 |
[10:20] | I would love to say good evening, | 我想说一句晚上好 |
[10:21] | but there’s nothing good about what happened here. | 但这里发生的一切都不好 |
[10:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[10:27] | Yeah. How we doin’? | 情况怎么样 |
[10:29] | He’s in the ICU. | 他在重症监护室 |
[10:31] | Well, he wouldn’t have made it that far without you. | 要是没有你 他挺不过来的 |
[10:33] | – Thank you. – Don’t thank me yet. | -谢谢 -别急着谢我 |
[10:35] | There’s lots of internal damage. | 他有很多处内伤 |
[10:37] | The next few hours are critical. | 接下来的几个小时很关键 |
[10:38] | You’re tellin’ me. Luna’s a beast. | 我同意 但是卢纳很强壮 |
[10:40] | He’ll pull through. | 他会挺过来的 |
[10:42] | – Bill. – Yeah. | -比尔 -怎么了 |
[10:44] | A bullet severed his spinal cord. | 一颗子弹打断了他的脊髓 |
[10:48] | He’s not gonna walk again. | 他不能再走路了 |
[10:54] | Well, just… just be careful. | 你小心一点 |
[10:59] | Yup. Always am. | 好 我一直很小心 |
[11:01] | – I Love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[11:21] | Give me some good news. | 告诉我点好消息 |
[11:23] | ICU. | 重症监护室 |
[11:24] | That’s the best I got. | 这是我得到最好的消息了 |
[11:31] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[11:33] | You get any footage off that? | 你们拿到监控录像了吗 |
[11:35] | No, we didn’t. All the cameras in here are fake. | 没拿到 这里所有的摄像机都是假的 |
[11:39] | Nothing was stolen. | 没有东西被偷 |
[11:40] | No robbery. | 没有人被抢 |
[12:04] | Hey, boss. It’s me. | 老大 是我 |
[12:05] | Just calling to see what kinda beer you like. | 我只想问问你喜欢哪种啤酒 |
[12:07] | Gimme a buzz. | 给我回个电话吧 |
[12:08] | Luna said you like lite beer. | 卢纳说你喜欢淡啤酒 |
[12:09] | I told him you’d rather drink water. | 我说那你还不如喝水 |
[12:11] | Sorry, Bill! I told him not to call! | 抱歉 比尔 我叫他别打电话 |
[12:12] | Harris, will you just grab the chicharrones. Come on. | 哈里斯 你拿着炸猪皮 快点 |
[12:16] | Luna, Luna! Luna! | 卢纳 卢纳 卢纳 |
[12:18] | Call 9-1-1! | 打911 |
[12:29] | He didn’t run. | 他没有跑 |
[12:31] | – What’s that? – The shooter. | -什么 -那个凶手 |
[12:33] | He waited for a few seconds, | 他等了几秒 |
[12:35] | and then he just slowly pushed through the door. | 然后慢慢推开门走了 |
[12:36] | I heard it. | 我听见了 |
[12:42] | He just calmly walked out of here. | 他从容地从这走出去 |
[12:45] | In no hurry. | 一点都不急 |
[12:47] | He wasn’t tryin’ to get away. | 他没想要逃跑 |
[12:49] | So he could live close by. | 所以他可能住在附近 |
[12:52] | One way to find out. Let’s go wake up some asses. | 只剩这一个办法了 把他们都叫起来 |
[13:00] | Units, continue to be on the lookout | 各单位 继续寻找 |
[13:02] | for any suspicious behavior. | 任何可疑的行踪 |
[13:03] | Luna’s shooter is still on the loose. | 打伤卢纳的凶手仍然在逃 |
[13:05] | Let’s make sure we change that. | 我们一定要逮住他 |
[13:07] | Stay safe out there. | 在外面注意安全 |
[13:08] | Good morning, ma’am. I’m Deputy Ward. | 早上好 女士 我是沃德副警长 |
[13:09] | No one knocked on my door when y’all shot my cousin. | 你们打死我表哥的时候都没人来敲我门 |
[13:15] | Look, if you can remember anything, here’s my card. | 如果你想起来什么事 这是我的名片 |
[13:18] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[13:20] | Can you help us out? | 你能帮我们吗 |
[13:22] | What goes around, comes around. | 善有善报 恶有恶报 |
[13:32] | Sheriff! | 警长 |
[13:34] | – Hello, ma’am, my name’s Cade – Shh! | -你好 女士 我叫凯德 -嘘 |
[13:36] | My son’s napping. | 我儿子在午睡 |
[13:37] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[13:39] | I was just wondering if you saw or heard anything | 我只想问你昨天晚上有没有看到 |
[13:41] | last night, you know, | 或者听到什么 |
[13:43] | an unfamiliar face in the neighborhood | 比如出现在社区里的陌生人 |
[13:44] | or any commotion from the neighbors. | 或者是邻居的动静 |
[13:46] | Well, my neighbors, uh, | 我的邻居们 |
[13:48] | they stay out pretty late sometimes. | 他们有时候睡得很晚 |
[13:50] | But you didn’t hear that from me. | 但这话不是我说的 |
[13:54] | If you see anyone that makes you think twice, call me first. | 如果你看到可疑的人 先给我打电话 |
[13:56] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[14:08] | Hey. Hey, wake up. | 醒醒 |
[14:11] | I remembered something about my day with Deputy Luna. | 我想起了和卢纳副警长在一起的事情 |
[14:14] | He always had a personalized lesson plan | 他总是为手下的新兵蛋子首次巡逻 |
[14:16] | for his boots’ first patrol. | 定制了教学计划 |
[14:19] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[14:21] | Man with a plan. | 有计划的人 |
[14:22] | So, he’s, he’s drilling me, | 他当时在训练我 |
[14:24] | and we stop off at this strip mall, | 我们在商业区停留了一会儿 |
[14:25] | and they were selling dope out of the laundromat. | 他们在洗衣房外卖毒品 |
[14:28] | There was this white gangster there | 当时有个黑帮的白人成员 |
[14:30] | who knew Deputy Luna, and he made a gun sign at us. | 他认识卢纳副警长 用手朝我们比了把枪 |
[14:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:35] | Luna said he’d teach me that lesson later. | 卢纳说他之后会给我上一课 |
[14:37] | And he laughed it off, | 然后就一笑置之了 |
[14:38] | so I thought the dude was just a punk. | 所以我以为那家伙只是个小混混 |
[14:40] | You got a name? | 你知道他叫什么吗 |
[14:41] | I don’t really remember, but I got a place. | 我记不清了 但我知道位置 |
[14:44] | Well, let’s roll. | 我们走吧 |
[14:48] | What? Come on, man. | 怎么了 走吧 |
[14:50] | Sheriff benched me. I can’t. | 警长让我盯着 我不能去 |
[14:52] | Harris! You know what? | 哈里斯 这样吧 |
[14:54] | Okay. Stay here. | 行吧 你就留在这里 |
[14:55] | Be a good boy. Do as you’re told. | 当个好孩子 乖乖听话 |
[14:57] | But give me the damn address. | 不过把地址给我 |
[15:12] | Sheriff Hollister’s phone. | 这里是霍利斯特警长的电话 |
[15:13] | Hey, it’s Cade. Let me talk to Bill. | 我是凯德 让我和比尔说话 |
[15:15] | I’ll get the Sheriff, hang on. | 我去叫警长 稍等 |
[15:18] | Cade. | 是凯德 |
[15:20] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[15:21] | We hit every door. | 我们每家都去了 |
[15:22] | Some friendly, some not so much. | 有的人挺友好 有的就不是了 |
[15:24] | No one knows squat. It’s too quiet here. | 没人见过嫌犯 这里密不透风 |
[15:26] | So, I was thinking, | 所以我在想 |
[15:29] | maybe this is payback for taking down Villalobos. | 说不定这就是在报复我们拿下维拉洛波斯 |
[15:31] | Then why not just come after us? | 那为什么不直接冲我们来 |
[15:33] | They just did. Your godson was right there. | 他们干了 你的干儿子当时在场 |
[15:36] | A warning shot to back the hell off. | 这一枪是在警告你不要插手 |
[15:38] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[15:40] | Ballistics just sent this over. We got a match. | 弹道测试刚刚有了结果 匹配上了 |
[15:42] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, don’t hang up. – Hold on. | -别挂电话 -等等 |
[15:44] | The slug they pulled out of Deputy Luna was key. | 他们从卢纳副警长体内取出的子弹是关键 |
[15:47] | The lands and grooves resemble a Lorcin 380. | 凸起和凹槽像洛辛380手枪 |
[15:51] | Gun was the favorite of a career felon, | 这种枪是职业重罪犯的最爱 |
[15:53] | drug dealer by the name of Danny Flores. | 这名毒贩名叫丹尼·弗洛雷斯 |
[15:55] | What’s his last known? | 他最近一次地址在哪里 |
[15:57] | All right. | 查一下 |
[15:59] | Here. | 这里 |
[16:00] | Well, damn. Let’s go pay him a visit. | 找到你了 我们去拜访一下他 |
[16:15] | How you doin’? Come on in. | 你怎么样 请进 |
[16:21] | Where’s the chair? | 怎么没椅子 |
[16:22] | We don’t need ’em. This will be quick. | 用不着 很快就说完 |
[16:24] | I know you’re a busy man. | 我知道你很忙 |
[16:25] | I don’t wanna waste your time. | 我不想浪费你的时间 |
[16:28] | You caught a sales case. | 你卷入了一桩贩卖枪支案件 |
[16:32] | I ain’t trippin’ on that. | 不可能的事 |
[16:34] | I can make it go away. | 我可以摆平这事 |
[16:35] | Have you out of here by tomorrow. | 你明天就能出狱 |
[16:38] | Is he serious? | 他认真的吗 |
[16:40] | A gun shot one of my deputies last night. | 我的一名警官昨晚遭到枪击 |
[16:45] | That’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[16:46] | Actually, Danny, it was. | 是的 丹尼 很糟 |
[16:48] | Now, we’ve been all over town | 现在我们在全城范围内 |
[16:50] | jamming up anyone we can find that might have had an issue | 寻找任何一个可能在卢纳副警长执法期间 |
[16:53] | with Deputy Luna doing his sworn duty… | 和他有过节的人 |
[16:55] | which brings me to you. | 所以我就找到了你 |
[16:57] | ‘Cause he put you in here. | 因为是他把你关进来的 |
[17:00] | Well, I don’t remember him, man. | 我不记得他了 老兄 |
[17:02] | Well, your prints came up on a casing a few feet from his body. | 但在他中枪位置不远处的弹壳上有你的指纹 |
[17:06] | 380 caliber. | .38口径 |
[17:07] | Which matches two 380-caliber slugs | 与我们在卢纳体内发现的 |
[17:09] | that we pulled from Luna. | 两颗.38口径弹片吻合 |
[17:11] | He’s in bad shape. | 他伤得很重 |
[17:14] | You’re crazy, man. I was in here, all right. | 你疯了吧 老兄 我一直待在这里 |
[17:16] | Did you put a green light on my deputy? | 你有没有批准他人袭击我的副警长 |
[17:21] | Your girlfriend has a 380 registered under her name | 你女友名下有一把.38口径手枪 |
[17:24] | but reported stolen. | 但她上报丢失了 |
[17:25] | Now, I’ve never been great at math. | 我一直数学不太好 |
[17:28] | But I can make 380 plus 380 | 但是我用.38加上.38 |
[17:31] | equals you. | 就等于你 |
[17:32] | So I’ll say it again… | 我再问你一遍 |
[17:33] | did you put a green light on my deputy? | 你有没有批准他人袭击我的副警长 |
[17:36] | Why don’t you do yourself a favor, man, | 为了你自己好 兄弟 |
[17:37] | and get the hell up out of my face, all right. | 赶紧从我面前滚开 |
[17:42] | You want outta here, right? | 你肯定想出去 对吗 |
[17:45] | Let me tell you how that works. | 我告诉你该怎么办 |
[17:47] | Basically, there’s one way or there’s another way. | 说白了 摆在你面前的只有两条路 |
[17:52] | My deputies run this jail. | 我的副警长们掌管这个监狱 |
[17:55] | And they’re not as easy-going as me. | 他们可没有我这么好说话 |
[17:57] | So you wanna walk out of here tomorrow, | 所以你是想明天就出去 |
[17:58] | or never? | 还是永远待在这里 |
[18:02] | I can’t listen to this. | 我听不下去了 |
[18:03] | If anyone were to hear this… | 如果有人听到的话… |
[18:04] | Would you relax, Bishop. | 放松点 毕肖 |
[18:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | I may have something for you. | 我可能有你需要的信息 |
[18:15] | There you go. | 很好 |
[18:18] | He’s all right! | 他没事 |
[18:19] | He’s just a little dehydrated. | 只是有点脱水 |
[18:21] | Maybe we get him a glass of water or something? | 给他拿杯水过来 |
[18:23] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[18:24] | Hey, I know you mean well. | 我知道你是出于好意 |
[18:25] | But don’t be pulling on his reins, not right now. | 但这种时候别去阻止他 |
[18:27] | We need Bill the way that he was. | 我们需要比尔这幅样子 |
[18:28] | Full-tilt. | 火力全开 |
[18:29] | So we can catch that bastard who shot Luna. | 这样才能抓住枪击卢纳的混蛋 |
[18:33] | I got a bad feeling. | 我有不好的预感 |
[18:34] | I’ve seen enough men and women die | 我见过太多人牺牲 |
[18:35] | from less than what he got. | 却得不到应有的回报 |
[18:38] | So have I. | 我也一样 |
[18:40] | Okay, check this out, man. | 听我说 老兄 |
[18:42] | Couple months ago, I heard that this gun might’ve got | 几个月前 我听说这把枪 |
[18:44] | to some guy, right? | 可能落到某个人手里 |
[18:46] | His name’s Marquis Slaughter. | 他叫玛奇斯·斯洛特 |
[18:48] | He’s with the Rolling 60’s. | 是”六十年代滚石帮”的 |
[18:51] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[18:53] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你 |
[18:55] | Feel better. Pop the door. | 好多了 开门 |
[19:01] | Marquis Slaughter, you ever heard of him? | 玛奇斯·斯洛特 你听说过吗 |
[19:04] | Doesn’t ring a bell, but I’ll go ring his. | 没有印象 我会去查 |
[19:06] | I’ll go talk to the Mayor. | 我去和市长聊 |
[19:07] | Mayor? | 市长 |
[19:08] | He doesn’t have jurisdiction over the Sheriff’s Office. | 他对警长办公室没有管辖权 |
[19:11] | Oh, yes, he does. | 他有 |
[19:24] | You gonna marry that thing? | 你打算和手机结婚吗 |
[19:25] | It’s a web alert. | 是网络提醒 |
[19:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[19:29] | I have it set up so that all news about the Department | 我已经设置好了 这样所有关于警局的新闻 |
[19:32] | comes to me, and to you, | 都会发给我 也会发给你 |
[19:34] | because you are the Sheriff and whatnot, | 因为你是警长 也是个老古董 |
[19:36] | and that way you can get out in front of it. | 这样你就能提前应对 |
[19:38] | Well, if it makes the news, we’re too late already. | 如果已经上新闻了 说明已经晚了 |
[19:40] | On behalf of the acting Sheriff and all LASD, | 我谨代表代理警长和洛杉矶郡警局宣布 |
[19:43] | we have a suspect in custody, involved in Sergeant Luna’s shooting. | 我们已将枪击卢纳警官的嫌疑人拘捕 |
[19:47] | – How the hell– – Acting sheriff? | -怎么回事 – 代理警长 |
[19:48] | This dude’s somethin’. | 这家伙有点东西 |
[19:58] | Hey, Jerry, | 杰瑞 |
[19:59] | I said one press conference. | 我说了一场记者会 |
[20:01] | You did that. Plus one more. | 你多开了一场 |
[20:03] | Bill, I tried to reach you before. | 比尔 我试着提前联系你 |
[20:04] | I knew your hands were full. | 我知道你很忙 |
[20:05] | I tried your assistant. No answer. | 我也联系了你助手 没人接 |
[20:07] | – The people have a right to know. – No. | -人们有知情权 -不 |
[20:09] | Not when it’s ass backwards, | 不是知道颠倒是非的事情 |
[20:10] | saying we have a suspect in custody. | 你说嫌犯已被拘捕 |
[20:12] | Maybe you should program my direct number into your phone | 也许你该把我的直线号码存到手机里 |
[20:14] | so you know it’s me. | 好知道是我打来的 |
[20:15] | Bishop, give us the room. | 毕肖 让我们单独谈谈 |
[20:17] | Everybody. | 都出去 |
[20:22] | – Who called you? – Bill, change is hard. | -谁打给你的 -比尔 要改变很难 |
[20:25] | It’s understandable that deputies in this department | 局里的警官们心里还惦记着前任警长布拉福德 |
[20:27] | would still feel a connection to former Sheriff Bradford. | 这也是可以理解的 |
[20:29] | They feel comfortable reaching out to me. | 他们更愿意求助于我 |
[20:31] | – I’ll get them to stop. – I want names. | -我不会再让他们这样了 -告诉我是谁 |
[20:33] | That’ll only cause you to go after them and cause more unease. | 这样只会让你追究他们责任 让大家更不舒服 |
[20:35] | Especially when one of their favorite deputies | 特别是他们最喜欢的副警长之一 |
[20:36] | is fighting for his life. | 现在还在生死线上挣扎 |
[20:37] | Well, our suspect has been in jail for three months, Jerry. | 这位嫌犯已经在监狱蹲了三个月 杰瑞 |
[20:41] | He didn’t shoot Luna. | 枪伤卢纳的不是他 |
[20:42] | Would you like me to call the press back in | 你想让我把再把媒体找来 |
[20:44] | and update them on the misinformation, sir? | 告诉他们消息有误吗 长官 |
[20:46] | Or would you prefer to ride solo? | 还是你更愿意自己动手 |
[20:49] | I thought I could trust you. | 我以为我能相信你 |
[20:50] | We’re all on the same side. | 我们都是一头的 |
[20:51] | Oh, stop saying that! | 别再说这句了 |
[20:53] | All right? You sound like a broken record. | 你像卡带了一样 |
[20:55] | When this is all over, | 等这事完了 |
[20:57] | you and me, we’re gonna step outside, | 你和我得出去聊聊 |
[20:59] | and we’re gonna get on the same page. | 我们会达成一致 |
[21:23] | Well… looks like it’ll just be us. | 看来就这些人了 |
[21:30] | Now… | 那么… |
[21:32] | let’s talk about how we’re going to handle Bill Hollister. | 我们来说说该拿比尔·霍利斯特怎么办 |
[21:40] | Code blue. Doctor Reyes. Code blue. | 紧急情况 雷耶斯医生 紧急情况 |
[21:43] | Gabriel. | 是加百利 |
[22:00] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 快点 快点 |
[22:02] | Towel. | 毛巾 |
[22:06] | How we doin’? | 怎么样 |
[22:07] | We hit Marquis’ place. He wasn’t there. | 我们突袭了玛奇斯的住处 他不在 |
[22:10] | No one was, and his last known address | 里面没人 他最近一个住处 |
[22:11] | is all boarded up. | 完全被木板封住了 |
[22:13] | We started rounding up Rolling 60’s. | 我们正去抓”六十年代滚石帮”的人 |
[22:15] | Well, just hang tight. I’ll call you back. | 好 保持联系 我再打给你 |
[22:17] | Copy. | 收到 |
[22:19] | Let me do all the talkin’. | 我来跟他们谈 |
[22:38] | Wild Bill! | 野狼比尔 |
[22:39] | Where the hell you been, man? | 你去哪儿了 老兄 |
[22:42] | The Mayor. | 市长 |
[22:43] | One of the few politicians worth a damn. | 他是为数不多值得一见的政客 |
[22:49] | Well, just clean the neck up a bit. | 脖子上刮干净就行 |
[22:54] | A deputy got shot. | 一位副警长中枪了 |
[22:56] | A solid one. | 他还挺可靠 |
[22:58] | Always are. | 一向如此 |
[23:00] | Sainthood. | 大义凛然 |
[23:02] | No, this one. | 不 这个人 |
[23:03] | You won’t see his name in the paper. | 你不会在报纸上看见他的名字 |
[23:05] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[23:08] | The gun that shot him, it’s been floating around… | 杀他的那把枪 一直在易主… |
[23:10] | going from one person to another. | 不断地传来传去 |
[23:13] | Can you narrow it down? | 你能缩小范围吗 |
[23:15] | I did. | 已经缩小了 |
[23:16] | Came here, didn’t I? | 这不是来找你了吗 |
[23:18] | Well, things have changed. | 时代变了 |
[23:21] | I’m not as dialed in as I used to be. | 我已经不像以前那么消息灵通了 |
[23:23] | And what’s worse, folks don’t listen. | 更糟的是 没人听劝 |
[23:26] | Got their faces down in their phones. | 大家都埋头玩手机 |
[23:29] | Thinking they got all the answers. | 以为手机是百科全书 |
[23:31] | I hear ya. | 我懂 |
[23:32] | Makes me feel old. | 让我觉得我老了 |
[23:33] | You haven’t aged a day. | 你一点都没老 |
[23:35] | You’re lookin’ good, man. | 你气色挺好的 兄弟 |
[23:36] | Thanks. So are you. | 多谢夸奖 你也是 |
[23:39] | Not one gray hair. | 一根白头发都没有 |
[23:40] | What? Look at this. | 什么 看看这胡子 |
[23:42] | They’re comin’. | 已经开始变白了 |
[23:44] | Especially with this job. | 尤其是我还做这份工作 |
[23:53] | Don’t go changin’, Curtis. | 不要改变 柯蒂斯 |
[23:54] | You either, Sheriff. | 你也是 警长 |
[24:10] | That it? | 那辆吗 |
[24:12] | That’s his car. | 那就是他的车 |
[24:18] | What’s up, Levon? You still alive? | 怎么样 利万 你还活着吗 |
[24:21] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[24:24] | You’re not ready for that lesson, Deputy Harris. | 还没到给你上这一课的时候 哈里斯副警长 |
[24:27] | Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[24:52] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[24:54] | He’s comin’ to us. | 引蛇出洞 |
[25:01] | I don’t think he’s comin’ out. | 我不觉得他会出来 |
[25:05] | Get him. | 抓住他 |
[25:09] | Stop, man! | 站住 |
[25:12] | Stop! | 不许跑 |
[25:19] | Stop! | 停下 |
[25:37] | 10-33, gimme a patch. | 紧急情况 请求增援 |
[25:38] | Be advised, my partner’s on a foot pursuit. | 请注意 我的搭档正在跑步追捕嫌犯 |
[26:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:08] | Waiting for answers. | 想让你回答 |
[26:09] | A deputy was shot yesterday: | 昨天有一位警官中枪了 |
[26:11] | – Gabriel Luna. – You pointed a gun at him. | -加百利·卢纳 -你用枪指着他 |
[26:13] | You shot him. | 你向他开了枪 |
[26:15] | I pointed my hand, man. | 我用手比的枪 老兄 |
[26:16] | Few hours later, he was shot. | 几小时之后 他就中枪了 |
[26:18] | You give the order? | 是你下的令吗 |
[26:20] | No. I swear to God. | 不是我 我对天发誓 |
[26:22] | Well, Deputy, let’s go. | 那副警长 我们走吧 |
[26:25] | He swore to God, I believe him. You? | 他都对天发誓了 我相信他 你呢 |
[26:30] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[26:31] | Wait! Please. | 等等 别走 |
[26:43] | I’m Luna’s informant. | 我是卢纳的线人 |
[26:46] | I was playing the part. | 我只是在演戏 |
[26:47] | He had me on black market cigarettes. | 我去黑市买香烟的时候被他抓住了 |
[26:48] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[26:51] | Luna had a CI he was working with | 卢纳在这起盗用他人身份案中 |
[26:52] | on this identity theft case. | 确实有一个线人 |
[26:54] | My name’s Levon Andresian. Check it out. | 我叫利万·安德雷斯安 去查查 |
[26:58] | I was at the Vape Shop last night. They have cameras. | 我昨晚在电子烟店里 他们有监控 |
[27:01] | 加利福尼亚州驾照 利万·安德雷斯安 | |
[27:12] | Is Luna okay? | 卢纳还好吗 |
[27:14] | The dude was a great guy. Really. | 那兄弟人挺好的 真的 |
[27:16] | Get outta here. | 你走吧 |
[27:31] | The voice I was hoping to hear. | 就等着你来电话呢 |
[27:32] | What do you got? | 你得到了什么消息 |
[27:33] | Marquis has been moonlighting as a tattoo artist in Long Beach. | 玛奇斯夜里在长岛兼职纹身师 |
[27:38] | Casa Ink. | 卡萨纹身 |
[27:39] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[27:41] | Later. | 再会 |
[27:48] | Tell me something good. | 告诉我点好消息 |
[27:50] | Sun’s out, guns out. | 太阳落山了 也该拔枪了 |
[27:51] | Casa Ink. Long Beach. | 卡萨纹身 长岛 |
[28:08] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[28:09] | I’m looking for Marquis. | 我来找玛奇斯 |
[28:16] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[28:19] | That means everybody! | 我是说所有人都放下 |
[28:41] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[28:44] | He had to go back in. | 他必须要抢救 |
[28:47] | And… | 然后… |
[28:48] | He’s gone. | 他去世了 |
[28:58] | Can I see him? | 我能见见他吗 |
[29:00] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[29:05] | No. | 不确定 |
[29:07] | Can you go with me? | 你能和我一起去吗 |
[29:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:40] | You are so beautiful. | 你真帅 |
[29:44] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[29:50] | You get to be with your family now. | 你现在可以去陪你的家人了 |
[29:54] | And don’t you go forgetting about me either. | 你也不要忘了我 |
[29:59] | I wanna give you something… | 我想给你点东西… |
[30:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:05] | My, my necklace. I– | 我的项链 |
[30:07] | I can’t find the necklace he gave me. | 我找不到他送我的项链了 |
[30:09] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[30:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:12] | I’m so sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[30:20] | I didn’t do nothin’, man! | 我什么都没干 老兄 |
[30:21] | – What’s goin’ on? – Shut up. | -这是什么情况 -闭嘴 |
[30:23] | All units, stand by for roll call. | 各单位注意 准备点名 |
[30:26] | 31A 31 Adam. | |
[30:28] | 31 Adam. | 31A收到 |
[30:30] | Copy. | 收到 |
[30:32] | 31D 31 David. | |
[30:35] | Copy. | 收到 |
[30:36] | 31S 31 Sam. | |
[30:39] | Copy. | 收到 |
[30:40] | 31V 31 Victor. | |
[30:42] | 31 Victor. Copy. | 31V收到 |
[30:44] | 31H 31 Henry. | |
[30:45] | 31 Henry. Copy. | 31H收到 |
[30:48] | Car 1. | 1号车 |
[30:54] | Car 1. Copy. | 1号车收到 |
[30:56] | 31B 31 Boy. | |
[31:01] | 31B 31 Boy. | |
[31:06] | 31B 31 Boy? | |
[31:10] | Deputy Gabriel Luna. | 加百利·卢纳副警长 |
[31:16] | Deputy Gabriel Luna ended his watch at 1743 hours. | 加百利·卢纳副警长在17:43结束了他的征程 |
[31:22] | Rest in eternal peace. | 愿他永远安息 |
[31:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:40] | I just wanna go home, man. | 我只想回家 老兄 |
[31:41] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[31:42] | You sure, boss? | 你确定吗 老大 |
[31:43] | Stop… the car. | 停车 |
[31:57] | A good man died today… | 今天有个好人去世了 |
[32:01] | and I can put you behind the trigger. | 我可以拿枪对着你 |
[32:03] | You’re the last known owner, Marquis. | 你是那把枪的最后一任持有者 玛奇斯 |
[32:06] | An owner who broke his parole, I might add. | 补充一句 这位持有者还破坏了假释协议 |
[32:08] | You won’t be going home anytime soon, pal. | 你短时间内回不了家了 伙计 |
[32:10] | I didn’t even shoot that cop. | 我没打那个警察 |
[32:12] | I don’t even have a strap. | 我甚至都没枪 |
[32:13] | I sold it. I swear. | 我卖了 我发誓 |
[32:15] | Plus, that gun had too many bodies on it, anyways. | 更何况有太多人死在那把枪下了 |
[32:18] | Add one more. | 再加一把 |
[32:20] | Marquis, it’s real simple. | 玛奇斯 这很简单 |
[32:22] | Somebody murders a member of your family, | 有人谋杀了你的家人 |
[32:23] | what are you gonna do? | 你会怎么办 |
[32:24] | You gonna go in your room and cry about it? | 你会回到你的房间里放声大哭吗 |
[32:26] | Or you gonna go find the son of a bitch? | 还是你会找到这个混蛋 |
[32:28] | Well, we’re just family members | 我们只是他的家人 |
[32:29] | lookin’ for the person who took our brother. | 想找到是谁杀了我们的兄弟 |
[32:32] | If it’s you, you’re going to jail. | 如果是你 你就要坐牢 |
[32:34] | No parole. | 不得假释 |
[32:35] | If it’s not you, | 如果不是你 |
[32:36] | you better convince me otherwise. | 你最好说服我 |
[32:38] | I don’t keep receipts. | 我从来不留着收据 |
[32:39] | Well, you don’t sell a gun to just anybody. | 你不可能随便把枪卖一个人 |
[32:41] | Look, man, I needed the money. | 听着 老兄 我需要那笔钱 |
[32:43] | I don’t even know his name! | 我都不知道他的名字 |
[32:44] | He’s some creepy dude from my old neighborhood. | 他是我之前社区里的一个奇怪的家伙 |
[32:46] | What neighborhood? Where does he live, Marquis? | 什么社区 他住在哪里 玛奇斯 |
[32:49] | Angelino Heights. The House. | 洛杉矶人高地 独栋 |
[32:51] | He’s got all kinds of crap in his yard. | 他的院子里堆满了垃圾 |
[32:53] | I think he paints on them. | 我觉得他在上面画画 |
[32:55] | Dirty house, junk all around. | 房子很脏 到处都是垃圾 |
[32:57] | – I know the place. – Are you sure? | -我知道那个地方 -你确定吗 |
[32:59] | – Hundred percent. – Well, call it in. | -百分之百确定 -通知他们 |
[33:00] | D4F5 David 4, Frank 5. | |
[33:02] | Ramon and 11th. And bring the world. | 雷蒙大道和十一大街交界 把所有人都叫上 |
[33:21] | Arrest team is a go. | 搜捕队已经出动 |
[33:23] | Stay on your toes, folks. | 保持警惕 各位 |
[33:23] | We’re not losing any more deputies. | 我们不想再失去警官了 |
[33:26] | Shocking images of sheriff’s deputies | 令人震惊的图片被曝光 |
[33:28] | prepping a raid on the home of a man | 警官们正在准备突袭一个人的家 |
[33:30] | believed to be Deputy Gabriel Luna’s killer. | 这个人被认为是杀害加百利·卢纳副警长的凶手 |
[33:33] | We’ll keep you posted as the story continues to break. | 有最新消息我们会及时公布 |
[33:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:58] | Team commander, this is Containment. | 指挥组 这里是抓捕组 |
[34:03] | You and I up. | 你和我待在上面 |
[34:05] | Team commander, this is Containment. | 指挥组 这里是抓捕组 |
[34:06] | – You in place? – Set. | -你就位了吗 -就绪 |
[34:09] | Sir, we can’t get to some of the other apartments. | 长官 我们不能闯进其他公寓里 |
[34:11] | Folks are still inside. | 里面还有人 |
[34:13] | We count six in nearby apartments. | 我们找了六间附近的公寓 |
[34:15] | – We’re gonna move. – Hold on. | 我们准备行动 -等一下 |
[34:16] | Bill, you may be Sheriff. | 比尔 你是警长 |
[34:17] | But SEB has command and control here. | 但特警队负责指挥 |
[34:19] | You work for him tonight. | 你今晚为他们工作 |
[34:20] | You don’t understand, Donald! | 你不明白 唐纳德 |
[34:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:24] | We go now. | 我们走 |
[34:26] | Sheriff Hollister, you’re not going anywhere, sir. | 霍利斯特警长 你今天哪儿也去不了 长官 |
[34:29] | Team commander, we got movement. | 指挥组 有人出来了 |
[34:34] | Don’t hurt my son! | 别伤害我的儿子 |
[34:36] | Show us your hands. Now! | 把手举起来 |
[34:44] | This is lithium, just lithium! | 是锂 只是锂 |
[34:47] | I didn’t have enough money to pay for it. | 我没钱买这个 |
[34:49] | I barely can keep that house, | 我都快付不起房租了 |
[34:51] | let alone pay for my son’s pills. | 更别说给我儿子付药费了 |
[34:53] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:55] | My son is sick. | 我的儿子病了 |
[34:56] | He doesn’t understand. | 他不明白 |
[34:58] | All right. | 好 |
[34:59] | Ma’am, does your son have a gun now? | 女士 你的儿子有枪吗 |
[35:06] | Yes. | 有 |
[35:07] | Sir. | 长官 |
[35:08] | We can take out the target. | 我们能干掉目标 |
[35:10] | I only want one man. | 我只想要一个人 |
[35:11] | Not collateral damage. | 不要伤害到别人 |
[35:14] | You with me? | 你掩护我 |
[35:15] | Right next to you. | 就在你旁边 |
[35:19] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在干什么 |
[36:07] | Donald. | 唐纳德 |
[36:09] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[36:12] | Yeah, son. | 是的 儿子 |
[36:14] | Go away! | 滚开 |
[36:19] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[36:22] | Can I come in and just talk to you? | 我能进来跟你谈谈吗 |
[36:25] | I guess so. | 行吧 |
[36:34] | It was me, wasn’t it? | 是我干的 对吗 |
[36:38] | Well, let’s just talk about that later, son. | 我们待会儿再说这个 儿子 |
[36:42] | Why don’t we go find your mom. | 我们去找你妈妈吧 |
[36:45] | And we can send all these folks home. | 这样就能让这帮家伙回去了 |
[36:50] | Coming on one side window. | 我在向窗户旁走 |
[36:53] | Team commander to Long Rifle 1. | 指挥组呼叫长枪一号 |
[36:54] | Confirm your deploy. | 确认你的部署 |
[36:56] | Long Rifle 1. Sights on. | 长枪一号 看到目标 |
[36:58] | Containment, arrest team’s in place. | 抓捕组 搜捕队准备就绪 |
[37:00] | Long Rifle, sights on target. | 长枪已看到目标 |
[37:02] | Let’s make sure we’re watching each other’s backs. | 我们要确认互相掩护 |
[37:03] | Not losing any more deputies. | 不要再失去一名警官了 |
[37:07] | I was looking for you. | 我的目标是你 |
[37:10] | I was mad at you. | 我很生你的气 |
[37:13] | I saw you… | 我看到了你 |
[37:16] | – You saw me at the store. – Yes. | -你在商店见到了我 -是的 |
[37:19] | I tried to kill you, Dad. | 我想杀了你 老爸 |
[37:21] | I missed. | 我失误了 |
[37:22] | I shot that man. | 我把那人杀了 |
[37:25] | And it’s your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[37:27] | It’s all your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[37:29] | Because you never loved me! | 因为你从没爱过我 |
[37:32] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[37:33] | Go easy, Donald. | 冷静 唐纳德 |
[37:36] | Would you ask those people to kill me? | 你会让那些人杀了我吗 |
[37:41] | If I go for that gun… | 如果我去拿那把枪 |
[37:43] | they have to. | 他们就不得不杀了我 |
[37:46] | I heard it on the news. | 我在新闻上听到了 |
[37:49] | I won’t do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[37:53] | The only person… | 比起你来 我唯一一个 |
[37:55] | I hate more than you… | 更恨的人 |
[37:58] | is me. | 就是我自己 |
[38:01] | Stop! | 别去 |
[38:08] | Who’s firing? | 谁开枪了 |
[39:33] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[39:38] | We… | 我们… |
[39:42] | We all get to go home to our families tonight. | 我们今晚都回去陪家人 |
[39:45] | Let’s do that every single day. | 每天都要这样 |
[39:48] | For each other. | 为了我们自己 |
[39:54] | And for Luna. | 也为了卢纳 |
[40:18] | You should be home. | 你应该回家的 |
[40:21] | Off duty. Never off the clock. | 不当班 但从不放松警惕 |
[40:28] | I found this in the car. | 我在车里找到了这个 |
[40:37] | I hope it helps you find peace. | 我希望这能帮助你找到安宁 |
[40:42] | And I know you hate hearing these words, | 我知道你不想听到这些话 |
[40:44] | but I am sorry. | 但我很抱歉 |
[40:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:33] | This whole damn city… | 这个该死的城市 |
[41:35] | is always on edge. | 一直都在水火之中 |
[41:37] | Not up here. | 这里很平静 |
[41:40] | We should do this more often. | 我们应该常来这里 |
[41:43] | We should. | 确实应该 |
[41:50] | A lot of people ignore the gray in life. | 许多人忽视了生活中的盲点 |
[41:53] | And you didn’t. | 而你却没有 |
[41:57] | Well, last night could have gone the other way. | 昨晚本来会有另一个结局的 |
[42:01] | My deputies wanted revenge. | 我的副警长们想要复仇 |
[42:03] | A few weeks ago… that was me. | 几周之前 我也是这样 |
[42:08] | Well, then, I like the new you. | 那我喜欢全新的你 |
[42:15] | Maybe we, uh… | 或许我们 |
[42:18] | be a little late to work today. Just hang here. | 今天晚点去上班 在这里多待一会儿 |
[42:22] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[42:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:27] | – Okay. – We can do it. | -好吧 -我们可以的 |
[42:28] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好吧 -来吧 |
[42:30] | Just five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[42:32] | All that… | 这片景色 |
[42:34] | is not going anywhere. | 永远不会消失 |
[42:37] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[42:40] | It’ll still be there. Coming at us. | 会一直在这里 向我们袭来 |
[42:44] | All it takes is one person to try and change that. | 只需要一个人来试着改变这一切 |
[42:50] | Maybe that person can be you, Sheriff. | 或许你可以当这个人 警长 |
[42:55] | Well, I may need a little help. | 那我可能需要一些帮助 |