Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

麻木不仁(Dead To Me)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 麻木不仁(Dead To Me)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Obviously, I mean, I regret it. ‎显而易见 我很后悔
[00:17] I just– I– I don’t know what I was thinking. ‎我只是…我不知道 ‎自己当时在想些什么
[00:20] I just think something else just took over. ‎我觉得我是被别的东西附体了
[00:27] Wow.
[00:30] That is quite the story. ‎这故事可真惊人
[00:32] I know. ‎我知道
[00:33] I really wish it wasn’t true. ‎我真的很希望它不是真的 ‎(联邦调查局)
[00:41] I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before. ‎对不起我之前没有告诉你
[00:43] It’s just… ‎只是
[00:45] …Judy has no idea. 朱迪对此一无所知
[00:47] She loved Steve. ‎她很爱史蒂夫
[00:48] And she would just be so devastated 她肯定会彻底崩溃的
[00:51] if she knew that I ‎如果她知道我
[00:55] was fucking him. ‎跟他上床的话
[01:01] Oh!
[01:02] -Shit! ‎我去!
[01:25] I have to ask. ‎我不得不问一句
[01:27] Is that Steve’s? ‎孩子是史蒂夫的吗?
[01:29] Mmm. Yeah. Yep, yep. ‎是的 对
[01:31] -Okay. -It’s a little Wood up in there. ‎-好的
[01:34] -I’m so sorry. ‎-里面有个小伍德 ‎真抱歉
[01:36] You must think that I’m just a horrible person. 我…你肯定 ‎认为我是个糟糕透顶的人
[01:39] No, no, no. Having an affair isn’t a crime. ‎不会 搞外遇又不犯法
[01:42] -Or else my ex-wife would be in jail. -Oh. ‎否则我前妻就得进监狱了
[01:50] -Oh! -Are you… Oh… ‎你是不是…
[02:07] I’m fine. I’m all right. ‎好了
[02:09] -Oh. Okay. -Whew! 我没事了
[02:12] Whew. ‎那就好
[02:14] I thought that was the end there for a minute. ‎有一瞬间我以为自己要命丧于此了呢
[02:17] -Oh, right. ‎是啊
[02:21] Well, anyway. ‎不管怎样
[02:23] I appreciate you being honest with me. ‎我非常感谢你能坦诚相告
[02:25] I know it probably took a lot to come here. ‎我知道你来这里大概需要莫大的勇气
[02:28] Well, yeah, it’s… Just trying to do the right thing. ‎是啊 我只是…想做正确的事情
[02:32] Absolutely. ‎当然
[02:34] And if we end up, let’s say, ‎如果我们最后 比方说
[02:37] finding your DNA on Steve’s body, ‎在史蒂夫的尸体上发现了你的DNA
[02:41] this’ll certainly give us one plausible explanation. ‎这无疑能给我们一个合理的解释
[02:46] Yeah. That it would. ‎是啊 确实 ‎(滨海冰淇淋)
[03:39] -Hi! -Hey. ‎-嗨! ‎-嘿!
[03:41] Can I please have a small mint chip ‎劳驾能给我一个小杯薄荷巧克力脆片
[03:45] with chocolate sprinkles in a cup? ‎加巧克力碎吗?
[03:48] Actually, can I have a large in a waffle cone? ‎算了 能给我一个 ‎华夫蛋筒装的大球吗?
[03:52] Looks like you’re having a nice day. ‎看来你今天过得很开心啊
[03:54] I’m alive. ‎我还活着
[03:56] What? ‎什么?
[03:58] I’m terminal. ‎我的是末期
[04:10] W-what? ‎什么?
[04:11] -I’m terminal. -Stop saying that. ‎-我的是末期 ‎-好吧 别再说了
[04:13] -Well, you just asked me to. -Okay… ‎-是你让我说的 ‎-好吧 那个…
[04:15] Tell me exactly what the doctor said. ‎告诉我医生到底是怎么说的?
[04:18] She said she was really sorry ‎她说她很抱歉
[04:19] and that the chemo didn’t shrink my tumors. ‎化疗没能让我的肿瘤缩小
[04:22] -What, like, not at all? -Mm-mm. ‎什么 一点都没有吗?
[04:24] No, no, no, no, no, no. It– it had to have done something, okay? ‎不 它肯定得有点什么作用的 好吧?
[04:26] They just– they need to do more. ‎他们只是 他们得再多做几轮
[04:28] She also said that if it didn’t work this time, it won’t work the next time. ‎她还说了 如果这次没起作用 ‎那下一次也不会有作用的
[04:31] Oh, what– what is she, the authority on fucking cancer? ‎她算什么 该死的癌症权威专家?
[04:33] -She’s an authority. -Okay, no. ‎-她确实是个专家 ‎-好吧 不
[04:35] There are options. There are always options. ‎还有选择的 总是他妈会有选择的
[04:37] -Jen, no. Stop. ‎詹 别这样 够了
[04:39] The odds of the chemo working were always really low. ‎化疗起作用的概率一向都很低
[04:44] It’s okay. Really. ‎没关系的 真的
[04:47] I’ve accepted it. ‎我已经接受了
[04:49] Accepted what? ‎接受了什么?
[04:52] Everybody dies, right? ‎每个人都会死 对吧?
[04:53] Shut up, Judy! ‎闭嘴 朱迪!
[04:54] You’re gonna tell a dying woman to shut up? ‎-你让一个快死的女人闭嘴? ‎-你不会死的
[04:56] -You’re not dying. -Jen. ‎-詹 ‎-好吧 不
[04:57] Okay, no. How about that, um… ‎记得那个临床试验
[04:59] …that clinical trial, uh, at St. Bridget’s, right? ‎那个…在圣布里奇特 对吧?
[05:02] No guarantee that’ll it work, ‎它并不保证一定能有效的
[05:03] and it’s way more intense than what I just went through. ‎而且强度 ‎比我之前经历的那些要大得多
[05:06] Yeah, but guess what, you got through it. ‎对 但你猜怎么着 你撑过来了
[05:08] All right? I’m not saying it’s not gonna be hard. ‎好吗?我不是说这过程不会很痛苦
[05:11] And I’m saying, ‎而我的意思是
[05:14] if this is all the time that I have left, ‎如果这就是我仅剩的时间了
[05:17] I wanna spend it swimming in the ocean and hugging the people that I love. ‎我想用这段时间在海里畅游 ‎并拥抱我所爱的人们
[05:21] -Well, you’re doing it, and that’s final. -You’re not my mom. ‎-你已经在做了 现在结束了 ‎-你又不是我妈妈
[05:24] No, I’m not. I’m your best friend who fucking gives a shit. ‎不!我不是 ‎我是关心着你的你最好的朋友
[05:27] Unlike your mom, who isn’t here because she’s too busy being in fucking prison. ‎不像你妈妈 她根本不在这儿 ‎因为她忙着在坐牢呢
[05:31] Well, she’s out, actually. ‎好吧 其实她已经出狱了
[05:32] Oh, well, good. More room for me. ‎那挺好 给我腾出了更多的空间
[05:34] -You’re not going to prison. -Really? ‎-你不会坐牢的 ‎-真的吗?
[05:37] Then why did Agent Moron swipe my DNA? ‎那么那个白痴探员 ‎为什么要偷我的DNA?
[05:40] -What? -Yeah. ‎-什么?
[05:41] Karen saw him going through the garbage. ‎-没错
[05:44] He took something out and put it into a bag. ‎凯伦看到了他去翻垃圾 ‎他拿了东西放在了一个袋子里
[05:46] What did he put in the bag? ‎他放了什么在袋子里?
[05:47] -My water bottle. It doesn’t matter. ‎-我的水瓶 不重要了
[05:50] If it didn’t matter, he wouldn’t have taken it. ‎-如果它不重要 他就不会拿了
[05:51] Don’t worry, all right? Stress isn’t good for the cancer. ‎拜托你别担心了 好吗? ‎压力对癌症没好处的
[05:54] Well, stress isn’t good for the baby either. ‎压力对宝宝也没有好处啊
[05:56] -What baby? -There’s a baby? ‎什么宝宝? ‎你怀宝宝了?
[06:00] Oh, fuck me. ‎去我的
[06:02] No fucking way. ‎这他妈不可能
[06:04] Whose is it? ‎是谁的?
[06:07] -Whose is it? -What? ‎-是谁的? ‎-什么?
[06:09] Ben Wood pled guilty. They’re transferring him to County. ‎本·伍德认罪了 ‎他们正在把他移交到县里
[06:12] Oh, well done, Prager. You got your guy. ‎做得好 普拉格 你抓到犯人了
[06:14] You should feel good. ‎你应该感觉很爽
[06:16] Yeah, well, uh, turns out it doesn’t feel very good ‎是啊 原来把朋友送进监狱
[06:19] sending a friend to prison. ‎感觉并不是太好
[06:20] Oh, so now he’s your friend? ‎他现在又成你朋友了?
[06:22] Uh, I mean… ‎我的意思是…我们很友好 ‎好吧
[06:24] We’re friendly. Okay, he’s a good guy. He– he made a mistake, I admit. 他是个好人 他犯了个错误 我…
[06:28] Well, you did the right thing. ‎你做了正确的事
[06:29] Sometimes the right thing doesn’t feel right, but it doesn’t make it wrong. ‎有时候做正确的事感觉并不好 ‎但这也不代表它是错的
[06:33] Yeah, I guess. ‎我猜是吧
[06:37] You know… ‎你知道吗 有件事
[06:38] …the one thing I just– I can’t figure out ‎我就是 我实在想不通
[06:41] is why Jen Harding doesn’t wanna press charges. ‎就是为什么詹·哈丁 ‎为什么不愿意起诉他
[06:44] I mean, she was a dog with a bone when her husband got hit. ‎她老公被撞的时候她坚决不肯罢休的
[06:46] Until she became BFFs with the driver. ‎直到她和司机成了一辈子的好朋友
[06:48] She’s mercurial. You never know what she’s gonna do. ‎她很善变的 ‎你永远不知道她会做什么
[06:50] Sure, but I mean… ‎没错
[06:52] The brother hits her husband? 但我是说… ‎兄弟中的一个撞了她老公
[06:53] The other brother hits her? You think she’d hate that family. ‎另一个撞了她 ‎大家会以为她很恨那家人的
[06:56] -Talk about a vendetta. -Don’t wanna talk vendetta. ‎-肯定是有仇恨 ‎-我不想聊仇恨的事
[06:59] -There’s no vendetta. -How do you know? ‎-没有什么仇恨 ‎-你怎么知道?
[07:01] I know because Jen’s pregnant with Ben’s baby. ‎我知道 因为詹怀了本的宝宝
[07:04] -What? ‎-什么? ‎-不 我…
[07:05] -He didn’t say anything about that. -Because he doesn’t know. ‎他完全没提过啊
[07:07] She just hasn’t had a chance to tell him yet. ‎他不知道 她还没机会告诉他呢
[07:09] But she had a chance to tell you? ‎好吧 但她却有机会告诉你
[07:11] No, I mean, she just was going through some stuff, ‎不 我是说 她经历了一些事
[07:13] so I just happened to be there. ‎所以我刚好在那里…
[07:15] -Oh, my God. -What? ‎-我的天啊 ‎-什么?
[07:17] -You’re friends with her. -No, I’m not. ‎-你是她的朋友 ‎-不 我不是
[07:18] That’s why every time I bring her up as a suspect, ‎所以每次我觉得她可疑
[07:21] you jump to her defense. ‎你就会跳出来维护她
[07:22] -No, I don’t. -You’re doing it now! ‎-没有 ‎-你现在就在那样!
[07:23] -No, I’m not. I’m not doing it! -Relax! ‎-我没有 我没有维护她! ‎-别紧张!
[07:25] -Can you sit down? -I’m sitting. ‎-你能坐下吗? ‎-我会坐下!
[07:27] -Stop talking. You’re not sitting. -I’m on my way to the seat. ‎-别再说话了 你没有坐着 ‎-我正在去座位的路上
[07:29] Mm-hmm. Just… ‎好吧…
[07:31] Look. ‎听着
[07:33] There’s no harm in admitting you like a person. ‎承认你喜欢一个人并没有错
[07:35] I don’t. Trust me, okay? That woman and I are not friends. ‎没这回事 相信我 好吗? ‎那女人跟我不是朋友
[07:38] -Well, you’re keeping her secrets. -There’s no secret-keeping going on here. ‎-你在帮她保守秘密 ‎-这里没有人在保守什么秘密
[07:41] -Did you tell Agent Moranis? -Tell him what? ‎-你告诉莫兰尼斯探员了吗? ‎-告诉他什么?
[07:43] -That Jen’s carrying Ben’s child. -What’s that got to do with anything? ‎-詹怀着本的孩子 ‎-这跟哪件事沾得上边啊?
[07:46] Who knows? Maybe nothing, maybe everything! ‎谁知道呢? ‎也许无关紧要 也许攸关全局
[07:48] -What if it’s all connected? -What if it is? ‎-万一所有事都有关联呢? ‎-万一真是呢?
[07:50] Then it’d be wrong not to tell Moranis everything you know. ‎那不把你知道的一切 ‎告诉莫兰尼斯就是个错误
[07:58] -Yes, I am still here. –You sound angry. ‎是的 我还在这里 ‎你听上去很生气
[08:00] Well, if I sound angry, it’s because I fucking am. ‎如果我听上去很生气 ‎那是因为我他妈真的很生气
[08:03] You have to use foul language? ‎你就必须说粗口吗?
[08:05] Uh, yeah, I do have to use foul language ‎是的 我必须说粗口
[08:06] because I think it’s fucking shitty ‎因为我觉得你不让我的朋友
[08:08] that you’re not letting my friend into your clinical trial. ‎参与你们的临床试验这他妈就很扯淡
[08:11] -I said before it’s closed. -Yeah– ‎-我之前说过了 招募结束了 ‎-是
[08:13] Yes, I understand that it is closed, okay? ‎是的 我明白它已经结束了 好吗?
[08:16] But what you don’t understand is that she is gonna fucking die ‎但你不明白的是 如果她不能加入
[08:19] if she doesn’t get in, you fucking dick fuck! ‎她就要死了 你个王八蛋
[08:22] Well, you know what? If the dick fuck fucking fits. ‎你知道吗?如果你他妈扯的是对的
[08:25] What– Oh-ho-ho! You did not just hang up on me. ‎什么…你居然挂我的电话
[08:28] Fucking fuck! ‎操你大爷的
[08:32] Hello. ‎喂
[08:33] Collect call from an inmate ‎您有一个来自南橙县惩教中心的囚犯
[08:35] in South Orange County Correctional Center. ‎打来的对方付费电话
[08:37] If you choose to accept these charges, press one. ‎如果您接受扣费 请按一
[08:42] Your call is being connected. ‎您的电话已接通
[08:46] –Hello? ‎喂?
[08:48] Ben? ‎本?
[08:50] Jen. Hey. ‎詹 嘿
[08:54] Hey. ‎嘿
[08:55] So good to hear your voice. ‎听到你的声音真好
[08:57] I wasn’t sure if you’d accept the charges. ‎我之前都不确定你会不会接受扣费
[08:59] Well, wasn’t sure it was you. ‎好吧 我并不确定是你打来的
[09:02] -Get a lot of calls from prison? -Oh, you don’t know my life. ‎你有很多监狱打来的电话吗?
[09:06] -How are you? ‎你并不了解我的生活 ‎你好吗?
[09:07] You okay? ‎你没事吧?
[09:09] Uh, yeah, yeah. I’m hanging in there. ‎是的 还撑得住
[09:13] It’s not that long and even shorter on good behavior. ‎也不是太久 ‎表现好的话还能更短一些
[09:16] So, you’re looking at life, then, huh? ‎所以你是在计划生活了是吧?
[09:18] Yeah, I don’t wanna stay here that long. ‎是啊 我不想在这里待那么久
[09:22] It’s a little scary here. ‎这里稍微有点恐怖
[09:24] But it’s also kind of a relief taking some responsibility. ‎但能够承担责任也是一种解脱
[09:28] For something, at least. ‎至少是承担了某些责任 ‎哦
[09:30] -Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 别哭 ‎别哭 等等
[09:34] I’m so sorry. You’re the last person I wanna make cry. ‎对不起 我最不想弄哭的人就是你
[09:37] No, no, it’s not you, Ben. ‎不 不 不是因为你 本
[09:42] It’s Judy. ‎是朱迪
[09:43] Is she okay? ‎她还好吧?
[09:45] Did she get her results back? ‎她拿到结果了吗?
[09:46] Yeah, she did, and she’s, uh, she’s not. ‎是的 拿到了 她并不好
[09:50] I’m trying to get her into this clinical trial. ‎我在想办法让她加入临床试验
[09:52] Oh, God. Okay, that’s good. That’s good. ‎天啊 好吧 那是好事
[09:54] Yeah, well, I might have burned that bridge ‎但我可能把事情搞砸了
[09:56] because I just called the doctor a fucking dick fuck. ‎因为我刚刚叫那个医生王八蛋
[10:00] Yeah, it might be tough to walk that one back. ‎是啊 这可能有点不好挽回了
[10:02] You have one minute remaining. ‎通话时间还剩一分钟
[10:04] -Fuckin’ Jesus. Really? -I know, right? ‎天啊 真的吗?
[10:05] -It’s like I’m in prison or something. ‎我懂 对吧?就像我在坐牢似的
[10:08] Poor Judy. That’s just not fair. ‎可怜的朱迪 这太不公平了
[10:10] I mean, she’s like an actual angel, you know? ‎她真的就像个天使一样 你明白哦?
[10:13] Yeah, I know. ‎是啊 我明白
[10:15] Listen. ‎听着
[10:18] I know we’re running out of time. ‎我知道我们时间不多了
[10:20] But I can’t wait any longer to tell you how I feel about you. ‎但我等不及要告诉你我真实的感受了
[10:24] Okay. ‎好的
[10:26] And I know that, uh, ‎我知道…
[10:29] we got a lot of stuff that we gotta work through. ‎我们之间有很多事请需要解决
[10:32] Oh, uh, well, yeah, there– ‎是啊 有…
[10:35] Yeah, there definitely is. ‎对 一点没错
[10:37] Right, and, uh, ‎是啊 而且…
[10:39] there’s so much that I have to make up for. ‎我有太多需要弥补的事情
[10:42] -No, you… -But I gotta be honest with you. ‎-不 你… ‎-但我必须对你坦诚以待
[10:46] Because I love you… ‎因为我爱你…
[10:49] …so much and you– and I’m not expecting anything back. ‎非常爱 但你… ‎我并不奢求得到任何回应
[10:53] -You don’t have to say a word. -No, no, no, no, no, Ben. ‎-你什么都不用说 ‎-不 本
[10:56] -I… –Your call has been terminated. ‎-我… ‎-您的通话已结束
[10:58] -Wait, Jen. ‎等等 詹…
[11:03] I love you too. ‎我也爱你 ‎(提示 您的对话受到了监听)
[11:07] And I’m pregnant. ‎而且我怀孕了
[11:11] And I killed your brother. ‎而且是我杀了你兄弟
[11:13] Wasn’t that Fresno? ‎那不是在弗雷斯诺吗?
[11:15] Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. Fresno was something else. ‎哦不 不是
[11:19] -It was Bakersfield. -Oh. ‎弗雷斯诺是别的事 ‎这是在贝克斯菲尔德
[11:20] I remember because you were so nervous from cashing those checks, ‎我记得是因为 ‎兑支票的时候你超级紧张
[11:24] you threw up your McNuggets. ‎你把麦香鸡块都吐出来了
[11:25] Well, I was so sure the teller knew that I wasn’t you. I was like, 12. ‎我但是非常确定 ‎柜员知道我不是你 我当时才12岁
[11:29] We were such a great team, you and me. ‎你和我 我们简直是黄金搭档
[11:32] Yeah. ‎是啊
[11:34] Gosh.
[11:35] Everything was so much easier before they figured out DNA, huh? ‎在他们会勘验DNA之前 ‎一切都要简单得多哈?
[11:38] Yeah. Fuckin’ science. ‎是啊 该死的科学
[11:40] Yeah. I mean, now, if they have your DNA, I mean, ‎是啊 现在
[11:42] it’s kind of like there’s nothing you can do about it. ‎要是他们拿到你的DNA 那…
[11:45] -Is there? -No. ‎你基本上也就无能为力了 对吧? ‎对
[11:49] Why are you asking? ‎你为什么这么问?
[11:52] -Did you do something, Judy Ann? -What? ‎-你是不是做了什么 朱迪安? ‎-什么?
[11:54] No, I’m just… making conversation. ‎没有 我只是…在找话题
[11:57] Yeah, well, I have other hobbies now. ‎行 好吧 ‎我现在有别的爱好了
[12:01] I learned how to do nails when I was inside. ‎我在里面的时候学会了做指甲
[12:03] Oh, pretty! Look at– what are those? ‎好漂亮啊!看看…这些是什么?
[12:06] Stars. No, wait, no. Hearts. ‎星星 不 等等 不对 爱心
[12:08] They’re cats. ‎它们是小猫
[12:09] Of course. I see that. ‎可不是嘛 我看出来了
[12:12] Looks good. ‎很好看
[12:15] Well, it looks like you’re really adjusting to your new life. ‎看来你对新生活适应得非常好
[12:19] It’s a nice place. ‎这地方不错
[12:20] Yeah, well, you know, as fancy as this place is, ‎是啊 你懂的 虽然这里环境很好
[12:23] I was hoping maybe I could slum it with you for a while. ‎但我仍然想着 ‎也许能和你一起待上一阵子
[12:27] Get the old team back together. ‎让老团队重新聚在一起
[12:30] Oh.
[12:32] I could do your nails. ‎我可以帮你做指甲
[12:35] That sounds nice, Mom. ‎听起来不错 妈妈
[12:38] But I’m actually, um, ‎但我确实
[12:39] not gonna be around for much longer. ‎不会在这里待太久了
[12:44] You going somewhere? ‎你要去哪里吗?
[12:46] Yeah. Yeah, I’m going somewhere. ‎对
[12:49] Hmm. Oh, sure. 对 我要去某个地方
[12:52] I mean, you gotta live your life. ‎当然啦
[12:57] Oh, um, I have a… 我是说…你有自己的生活要过 ‎我有个…
[13:00] a little something I wanted to give you before I left. ‎有点东西 我想在离开前拿给你
[13:04] Thanks. ‎谢谢
[13:08] Well, I should ‎那么
[13:11] get going. ‎我该…先走了
[13:14] Bye, Mom. ‎再见 妈妈
[13:16] Bye. ‎再见
[13:23] I love you. ‎我爱你
[13:30] Judy Ann? Wait. ‎朱迪安?等一下
[13:33] Where you going? ‎你要去哪里?
[13:34] You didn’t say. ‎你还没说呢
[13:39] Oh, I’m, uh, ‎哦 我要…
[13:41] going to Sonoma. ‎要去索诺玛
[13:44] To help a friend start a restaurant. ‎帮一个朋友筹备一间餐厅
[13:46] Uh-huh.
[13:48] Good. Good luck. ‎挺好 祝你好运
[14:16] Are you fucking kidding me? ‎你他妈逗我呢?
[14:17] -Come on, dipshit! Green means go! ‎快点 笨蛋!绿灯就是让你走!
[14:21] -Go! ‎快走!
[14:23] Fuck. ‎擦…
[14:25] -Mom. -Yes. ‎-妈妈? ‎-嗯?
[14:27] I know you’re upset because Charlie called you an irresponsible fuck face. ‎我知道 查理说 ‎你是不负责任的蠢货让你很生气
[14:30] Yes, he did. Yep, yep, yep. ‎是的 他说了 对
[14:31] But I’m really excited about the baby. ‎但我对你有孩子这事真的很开心
[14:35] You are? ‎是吗?
[14:37] Yeah, I mean, I finally get to be a big bro. ‎是啊
[14:39] Aww. 我终于能当哥哥了
[14:40] You are getting big, aren’t you? ‎你长大了 对吧?
[14:43] Like, overnight. ‎仿佛是一夜之间
[14:46] And, you know, I think Dad would be chill with it too. ‎我觉得爸爸也不会介意的
[14:49] Oh, he would be chill, huh? ‎他不会介意哈?
[14:52] Why do you say that? ‎你为什么这么说?
[14:55] When he died, there were only three of us, ‎他死的时候 就剩下了我们三个
[14:58] and now there’ll be four again. ‎现在我们又变回四个人了
[15:01] Well, five with Judy. ‎连上朱迪是五个
[15:03] Yeah. ‎是啊
[15:04] And six with Ben. ‎加上本就是六个
[15:07] Right. ‎没错
[15:56] Okay, just a second. ‎好吧 等一下
[16:10] What are you doing in here? ‎你在这里做什么?
[16:12] Oh, sorry, I was just– I was just grabbing a few things. ‎抱歉 我只是…我只是要拿点东西
[16:16] I’m leaving right now. ‎-我现在要走了 ‎-天啊
[16:16] Jesus Christ. Does anybody in this fucking family have boundaries? ‎这个该死的家里 ‎就没人有点界限感吗?
[16:19] You think of me as family? ‎你把我当成家人?
[16:21] Sure, why not? You fucked my dad… ‎当然 为什么不呢?你上过我爸
[16:23] Guess that drunk loser fucked my mom… ‎和那个上了我妈的酒鬼接吻
[16:25] -So we’re one big happy family now. ‎我猜大家现在是快乐的一家人了
[16:27] Okay, well, I’m going to get out of your hair ‎好吧 我不会再招你烦了
[16:30] and let you metabolize all of this and everything. ‎让你好好消化一下所有事
[16:35] I just need a second still. ‎我只需要再待一会儿
[16:38] Are– are you, um… ‎你还…你还…
[16:41] Do– do you want some– some water or, uh– ‎你要水或者…
[16:45] Well, I have this. ‎我有这个
[16:48] Glacier Cherry? ‎冰川樱桃?
[16:50] -Yep. -That’s my fave. ‎-对 ‎-这是我的最爱
[16:53] Me too. ‎也是我的
[16:57] Listen, I know you’re upset about the Ben thing. ‎听着 我知道你因为本的事很生气
[17:02] Well, I just don’t get it. ‎我只是想不通
[17:03] Uh, she hated my dad, but she likes that guy? ‎她很恨我爸爸 但却喜欢那个家伙?
[17:07] -She didn’t hate your dad. -She had a weird way of showing it. ‎-她不恨你爸爸 ‎-那她表达爱意的方式还真奇怪
[17:10] All she did was yell at him all the time. ‎她成天只会对他大呼小叫
[17:12] Okay, well, your mom can be a little hard. ‎好吧 你妈妈是有点难搞
[17:14] -But she’s like a– -A bitch. ‎-但她就是个… ‎-贱人
[17:16] I was going for “rock.” ‎我是想说可靠的人的
[17:19] But that’s the kind of mom you want at the end of the day. ‎不管怎么说她会是你想要的那种妈妈
[17:23] Your mom is tough and solid, and… ‎你妈妈很坚韧、很坚强 而且…
[17:28] she’s there for you, no matter what. ‎无论如何她都会在你身边支持你
[17:29] Even if you almost kill her in a hit-and-run? ‎哪怕你肇事逃逸时差点把她撞死?
[17:35] Yep, even then. ‎对 哪怕是那样
[17:38] Your mom is ‎你妈妈…
[17:40] really good at forgiving people when they fuck up, ‎真的很善于原谅他人的过错
[17:43] and that is a really hard thing to do. ‎而要做到这一点 真的很难
[17:46] Because she is fucked up. ‎因为她自己就错得离谱
[17:48] Who isn’t? ‎谁不是呢?
[17:54] Um, how long was this sitting there? ‎这东西放了多久了?
[17:57] Pretty long. ‎挺久了
[18:00] I don’t think it goes bad though. ‎但我不觉得它会坏掉
[18:01] -Ooh. Yeah, okay. ‎是啊 好吧
[18:04] You can have that. ‎给你吧
[18:05] -All right, I’m really going now. -Okay. ‎-好吧 ‎-好了 我现在真的要走了
[18:08] Here. Wait. ‎来 等一下
[18:09] -Oh, thanks. -Okay. ‎-谢谢 ‎-好了
[18:14] You come here. ‎你过来
[18:15] Right there. ‎在呢
[18:19] I love you. ‎我爱你
[18:22] I love you too. ‎我也爱你
[18:45] -Bye, Mom! -Bye, Boop! ‎-拜 妈妈! ‎-拜 鲍普!
[18:48] -Hey, Jana. Here you go. -Oh. ‎嘿 亚娜 给你
[18:50] These your Cranes For Christ cranes? ‎-这些是你为基督之鹤叠的千纸鹤?
[18:51] Yep, all fucking million of ’em. ‎-对 全他妈在这儿了
[18:54] Thanks. I have to say I’m surprised. ‎谢谢 不得不说 我很惊讶
[18:58] -I didn’t think you’d actually do them. -Hmm. ‎我没想到你真的会折完
[19:00] Because you seemed extremely mad when I asked you. ‎因为我问你的时候 ‎你看起来非常生气
[19:02] Mm, yeah, well, I actually didn’t do them. ‎是啊
[19:05] -Oh. -Yeah. 好吧 其实不是我折的
[19:06] My friend Judy did while she was going through chemo. ‎是我的朋友朱迪在做化疗的时候折的
[19:09] -So you can thank her. -Oh. ‎所以你可以谢谢她
[19:10] ‘Cause she is an angel. 因为她…是个天使
[19:12] And I, I am a… I’m a cunt! ‎而我 我是个…我是个贱人!
[19:16] -Oh. -Yeah. ‎没错
[19:17] -Yeah, I wouldn’t use that word. -Mm. ‎嗯 我不会用那个词
[19:20] -I mean, not in here anyway. -Oh, He knows. ‎-我是说 反正在这里不会 ‎-他知道的
[19:22] -Oh. -Everybody knows. ‎大家都知道
[19:24] Uh, do you mind if I ask, uh, what kind of cancer your friend has? ‎你介不介意我问一下
[19:28] Um, cervical. ‎你朋友得的是什么癌?
[19:30] Oh. How’s her treatment going? ‎宫颈癌 ‎她的治疗进行得怎么样了?
[19:38] It’s not good. ‎不太顺利
[19:40] -It’s not good at all. -Oh. ‎一点也不顺利
[19:42] Well, I’m– I’m sorry to hear that. ‎我很遗憾
[19:44] Is it squamous cell, adno, or small cell? ‎是鳞状细胞、腺细胞还是小细胞?
[19:47] Um, small cell. ‎小细胞
[19:49] Wait, how do you know that? 等等 你怎么知道这些?
[19:52] -I’m a doctor. -Oh. ‎我是个医生
[19:54] You are? ‎是吗?治人的那种?
[19:55] Like, for people?
[19:57] -Yeah, I’m an OB-GYN. I told you that. -Oh. ‎是啊 我是妇产科医生 我跟你说过的
[20:01] No, you didn’t. ‎不 你没说过
[20:03] Yeah, I did. Rem– after the Easter Lamb Jam? ‎我说过的 记…在复活节果酱羊肉之后
[20:06] We were standing right there. ‎我们就站在那里
[20:07] Oh, God, really? I– I must have forgot. ‎天啊 是吗?我肯定是忘了
[20:10] Yeah, I don’t– I don’t think you were actually listening. ‎我觉得你其实并没有听进去
[20:13] Well, yeah, that’s– that’s a strong possibility. ‎好吧 这很有可能
[20:17] Hey, do you happen to know anyone at the St. Bridget’s Cancer Center? ‎嘿 你会不会刚好认识 ‎圣布里奇特癌症中心的人呢?
[20:21] Oh, why? Is your friend in the clinical trial up there? ‎怎么了 你朋友 ‎加入了那里的临床试验吗?
[20:23] Oh, yeah, I wish. It’s just… ‎是啊 我倒是想 只是…
[20:26] We missed the deadline, so… ‎我们错过了最后期限 所以
[20:28] -Oh, that’s too bad. -Yeah. ‎-那真是太糟糕了 ‎-是啊
[20:31] I can make a call if you want. ‎你愿意的话我可以打个电话
[20:34] Seriously? ‎真的吗?
[20:36] -Ah. -Oh, my God. Thank you so much. ‎-对 ‎-天啊 太感谢了
[20:37] Oh, of course. ‎应该的
[20:39] Yeah, I used to be cuddle buddies with the head of oncology up there. ‎是啊 我和那里的 ‎肿瘤科主任曾经是情侣
[20:43] So he definitely owes me one. ‎所以他绝对欠我个人情
[20:45] -Yeah, I let him do some weird stuff. ‎嗯 我容许他做了一些奇怪的事
[20:59] Hey, Jude, it’s me. I got some news. Call me back, please. ‎嘿 裘德 是我 ‎我有事告诉你 拜托回我电话
[21:13] -Hey, Jude. What are you doing? -Nice lawn. ‎-嘿 裘德 你在做什么呢? ‎-草地不错
[21:17] I’m– I’m sorry. Do I know you? ‎不好意思 我认识你吗?
[21:19] I’m Eleanor Hale. Judy’s mother. ‎我是埃莉诺·霍尔 朱迪的妈妈
[21:21] She here? ‎她在吗?
[21:24] Uh, no, no. She’s, uh, picking up my son from choir practice. ‎不在 她去唱诗班接我儿子了
[21:28] -Can’t tell if that’s a joke or not. -Me neither. ‎-我分不出这究竟是不是在开玩笑
[21:30] All righty, then. ‎-我也是 那好吧
[21:32] Uh, that’s okay. I’m just gonna wait for her. ‎没关系 我等她
[21:35] Why don’t you just come right the fuck on in? ‎你他妈干嘛不直接进来?
[21:49] So, this is some, uh, ‎这个故事
[21:52] Real Housewives of Laguna type shit, huh? ‎都能参演《拉古纳娇妻》了
[21:54] Hmm. Thanks. 对吧? ‎谢谢
[21:56] I, uh, didn’t realize that you were ‎我不知道你…
[22:00] out and about. ‎已经出来了
[22:02] So Judy’s told you about me, huh? ‎看来朱迪跟你说过我哈?
[22:03] Oh, she might’ve mentioned a few things. ‎她可能说了一些事情
[22:05] Yeah, I wouldn’t believe a word she says. ‎是啊 她说的话我一个字都不会信的
[22:07] -She’s a natural-born liar. -Look, I’m sorry, why– why are you here? ‎她是个天生的骗子 ‎抱歉 你来这儿干嘛?
[22:10] Oh, don’t look so alarmed, honey. ‎戒心别这么重 亲爱的
[22:13] She came to see me first. ‎是她先来看我的
[22:15] She did? ‎是吗?
[22:16] Oh, she didn’t tell me that. ‎她没告诉我这事
[22:18] Yeah, I’m sure there’s lots of things she doesn’t tell you. ‎是啊 我敢肯定 ‎她有很多事都没告诉过你
[22:22] Man, whatever gambit she’s got running this time, ‎天啊 不管她这次耍的是什么花招
[22:26] must be pretty sweet. ‎手段肯定很不错
[22:27] She’s not– she’s not running a gambit. ‎她没有耍花招
[22:29] -Who the fuck runs a gambit anymore? -Oh, please. 现在谁还耍花招?
[22:33] She didn’t come by this honestly. ‎拜托 她肯定不是靠真诚得到这些的
[22:35] Wait. She gave that to you? ‎慢着 这些是她给你的?
[22:37] Yeah. Why? ‎是啊 怎么了?
[22:40] -She steal it from you? -No. ‎-她从你这儿偷的? ‎-不是
[22:42] I’m sure it’s from one of her paintings that she sold. ‎我很肯定这是她卖画的钱
[22:45] Oh, she’s still doing that painting thing, huh? ‎她还在画画呢?
[22:47] -She’s a really great artist, actually. -Oh, well, good for her. ‎她可是个非常有天赋的艺术家 ‎那挺好
[22:51] Maybe that explains why she doesn’t want me around. ‎这也许就解释了 ‎她为什么不希望我出现
[22:53] Might ruin her image. ‎可能会毁掉她的形象
[22:55] Or maybe she just doesn’t want you here. ‎也许她就是单纯不希望你来这儿
[22:57] What kind of person kicks her mother to the curb, ‎什么人会把自己的母亲扫地出门
[22:59] gives her some bullshit about going to Sonoma? ‎还编些要去索诺玛的鬼话
[23:01] -Does she think I’m some kind of idiot? -What? ‎-她觉得我是个白痴吗? ‎-什么?
[23:03] I brought her into this world, and now she can’t help me? ‎我把她带到了这个世界 ‎现在她连帮帮我都不行了?
[23:06] Why? ‘Cause she’s too busy with her rich bitch girlfriends? ‎为什么?因为她要忙着 ‎应对她的有钱女朋友们吗?
[23:10] -She has cancer. -If she would just give me two weeks. ‎-她得了癌症 ‎-如果她给我两周
[23:12] -Two fucking weeks to talk to me– -Did you hear me? ‎-就他妈两周和我聊… ‎-你听到我说的了没?
[23:14] -What? -She has cancer! ‎-什么? ‎-她得了癌症
[23:17] Your daughter has cancer! ‎你女儿有癌症!
[23:23] You sure? ‎你确定吗?
[23:23] -Yes, I’m fucking sure. -Oh, okay, all right. ‎-是的 我他妈很确定 ‎-行 好吧
[23:27] You just never know with Judy. ‎你永远猜不准朱迪
[23:29] Well, maybe you would know if you had ever been around. ‎如果你陪伴过她 你就猜得准了
[23:43] She gonna be okay? ‎她会没事吗?
[23:48] -Hi. -Oh, hey. ‎-嗨 ‎-嘿
[23:49] Hey, Boopety-bops! Um… ‎嘿 小鲍普!
[23:52] How was, uh, the practice? ‎练习得怎么样啊?
[23:54] -It was good. -Yeah? ‎-很好 ‎-是吗?
[23:55] -Hey. -Hey, sweetie. ‎-嘿 ‎-嘿 亲爱的
[23:57] -Aren’t you handsome? -Yeah. ‎-你真帅! ‎-是啊
[23:59] -Uh, Henry, this is Judy’s mom. -I didn’t know Judy had a mom. ‎-亨利 这位是朱迪的妈妈 ‎-我都不知道朱迪还有个妈妈
[24:02] -Hmm, well… ‎好吧…
[24:04] Uh, yeah, she just dropped in to say hello. ‎是啊 她就是过来打个招呼
[24:07] -Think you might be too late. -Hmm, what? Why, where is she? ‎我想你可能来晚了 ‎什么?为什么 她在哪儿?
[24:10] I don’t know where, but she had a suitcase. ‎我不知道 但她拿着行李箱
[24:12] What? ‎什么?
[24:14] Oh, f– ‎擦… ‎(詹 来电) ‎(朱迪安)
[24:49] Oh, Judy, what did you do? ‎朱迪 你做了什么?
[24:58] Obviously, I regret it. ‎显而易见 我很后悔
[25:00] And if I could go back and change what happened, I would, ‎如果我能回到过去改变一切 我会的
[25:03] but it was like something just… ‎我觉得我是被什么东西…附体了
[25:05] …took over.
[25:09] That’s quite a story. ‎这故事可真惊人
[25:11] And Jen has no idea. ‎詹对此一无所知
[25:13] She would be horrified if she knew that I did it. ‎如果她知道我做了什么事 ‎她会被吓坏的
[25:18] That I killed Steve. ‎是我杀了史蒂夫
[25:20] So you’re telling me she doesn’t know about any of this? ‎所以你的意思是她对此毫不知情?
[25:22] No. ‎对
[25:23] Your best friend had no clue that you kept his body in her freezer? ‎你最好的朋友
[25:26] Uh-huh. ‎完全不知道你在冰柜里藏了一具尸体
[25:27] And then you used her car to transport it to Angeles National Forest? ‎然后你还用她的车
[25:30] -Uh-huh. -During a girls’ weekend? ‎把它运到了安吉利斯国家森林公园 ‎在女生周末聚会的时候?
[25:33] I’m a really good liar. ‎我非常擅长撒谎
[25:36] Okay, so how do I know you’re not lying now? ‎好吧 那我怎么知道 ‎你现在不是在撒谎呢?
[26:05] I don’t get it. ‎我不明白
[26:07] Why come to me? ‎为什么来找我?
[26:09] Why not go to the FBI and try to strike a plea? ‎为什么不尝试 ‎找联邦调查局达成认罪协议?
[26:12] I thought it’d be easier to tell a friend. ‎我觉得跟一个朋友说会比较容易一些
[26:21] I get a phone call, right? That’s still a thing? ‎我能打个电话 对吧? ‎现在还有这种说法吗?
[26:26] Yeah. ‎对 是的
[26:28] Yeah, you get a phone call. 你可以打个电话 ‎(接待室)
[26:33] Where is she? ‎她在哪里?
[26:35] Where is she? ‎她在哪里?
[26:39] You have five minutes. ‎你有五分钟时间
[26:40] Okay. Thank you. ‎好的 谢谢
[26:41] Hey. ‎嘿
[26:42] Seriously, what the fuck? Judy, what the fuck? ‎这究竟是什么情况? ‎朱迪?什么情况?
[26:45] -I know you’re mad. -Mad? ‎-我知道你很生气 ‎-生气?
[26:47] What– I don’t even know what the fu– Are you fucking, like– You can’t do this! ‎什么…我甚至不知道这是什么… ‎你丫的是不是…你不能这么做!
[26:51] I’m doing it for you. ‎我这么做是为了你
[26:52] What? Fuck you! ‎什么?去你妈的!
[26:53] -Fuck me? -Fuck you! ‎-去我妈的? ‎-去你妈的!
[26:54] -Jen. -You got into the trial, Judy. ‎-你可以参加试验了 朱迪 ‎-詹
[26:56] You have to go. That is our plan. ‎你必须得去 这是我们计划好的
[26:59] -No. No, no, no, no, that is your plan. -No, no, no, no. ‎-不 那是你的计划 ‎-不
[27:02] I’m sorry. You have to take it back. You have to tell them you didn’t do it. ‎抱歉 你必须收回你的话 ‎告诉他们不是你做的
[27:05] I can’t. It’s too late. It’s done. ‎不行 太迟了 我已经说了
[27:07] No, it’s not too late. There is always a way out. ‎不 现在还不晚 总会有出路的
[27:10] I don’t know. I’ll tell them that you have chemo-brain or something. ‎我不知道 我会跟他们 ‎说你化疗导致脑子不清醒什么的
[27:14] That’s a thing. People go nuts, you know, so they– ‎真有这种事 人们会发疯 所以他们…
[27:16] -Jen. No. -Don’t– Jesus Christ! ‎-詹 不要 ‎-别…天啊!
[27:20] Do you not even care what happens to you? ‎你就不在乎自己遇到的事吗?
[27:23] You’re fucking drowning, and I am the only one paddling here. ‎你就快溺死了 我是唯一在摇桨的人
[27:25] Stop! ‎住嘴!
[27:27] Stop fucking paddling and listen to me! ‎别再摇桨了 听我说!
[27:31] This is my life, and I can do with it what I want. ‎这是我的人生 我可以做我想做的事
[27:34] -No. Judy, no! -Yes! ‎-不 朱迪 不行! ‎-可以的!
[27:36] Yes! Stop! ‎可以的!够了!
[27:38] Jen. ‎詹
[27:42] I’m dying. ‎我快死了
[27:43] Okay, I know you don’t wanna hear that, ‎好吧 我知道你不想听这些
[27:46] but that is actually what is happening. ‎但现实就是如此
[27:51] And this is a way out for both of us. ‎这是你我共同的出路
[27:55] I can’t lose you. ‎我不能失去你
[27:57] Okay? ‎好吗?
[27:58] I can’t lose… ‎我不能再失去一个人了
[28:00] …another person. I– my kids can’t. ‎我…我的孩子们也不能
[28:03] I need you in this baby’s life. ‎我需要你陪这个宝宝一起成长
[28:08] -I need you. ‎我需要你
[28:13] I will be there. ‎我会在的
[28:16] -No matter where I am. ‎不论我去了哪里
[28:20] -I will always be there, okay? ‎我都会在你们身边的
[28:26] Okay? 好吗? ‎好吗?
[28:29] Three weeks. That’s all I need. Just so she can do this clinical trial. ‎三个星期 这样就够了
[28:32] Are you crazy? ‎-只要她能完成临床试验就行 ‎-你疯了吗?
[28:33] I– I can’t let her go. She just confessed to murder. ‎我不能放她走 ‎她刚刚承认自己杀了人
[28:36] I’m not asking you to let her go. ‎我不是让你放她走
[28:37] I’m asking you to just wait a few weeks before you turn her in to the FBI. ‎我只是让你等几个星期 ‎再把她交给联邦调查局
[28:41] Why would I do that? ‎我为什么要这么做?
[28:42] Because she’s already gotten a death sentence. ‎因为她已经被判了死刑了
[28:47] This treatment is the only chance she has. ‎这个治疗是她唯一的机会
[28:50] Look, I’m sorry. ‎听着 我很抱歉
[28:51] I’m really sorry, but the law is the law. ‎我非常抱歉 但法律就是法律
[28:56] You know Judy. ‎你了解朱迪的
[28:57] And I think you have a pretty good idea of who Steve was. ‎而且我想 ‎你也非常清楚史蒂夫是什么人
[29:01] She doesn’t deserve to die like this. ‎她不该就这样死掉的
[29:05] You can even put one of those tracker thingies on her. ‎你可以给她戴个追踪器
[29:07] -Jen. -No, Nick. ‎-詹 ‎-不 尼克!
[29:10] She’s my best friend. ‎她是我最好的朋友
[29:12] I’m just asking for some more time. ‎我只是求你再多给我们一点时间
[29:26] I told you I don’t wanna do the trial. ‎我跟你说了我不想做临床试验
[29:30] I heard you. ‎我听到了
[29:39] -Does that thing itch? -Yes! ‎-那玩意儿会痒吗? ‎-是啊
[29:43] -Do you need, like, salve or something? -I don’t know. ‎-你需要药膏什么的吗? ‎-我不知道
[29:46] God, do you think I’m just gonna get a big rash under there? ‎天啊 你觉得 ‎我下面会不会长一大片疹子?
[29:49] That’s the least of your worries. ‎这是你最不需要担心的事了
[30:08] Mom? ‎妈妈?
[30:10] Hiya, Judy Ann. ‎嗨 朱迪安
[30:12] What are you doing here? ‎你在这里做什么?
[30:15] I, uh… ‎我…
[30:18] I wanted to give you a proper goodbye. ‎我想跟你好好道个别
[30:21] Before we send you off to Sonoma. ‎在我们送你去索诺玛之前
[30:45] Listen, you can report me, get me fired, whatever. ‎听着 你可以举报我 ‎让我被炒鱿鱼 随便怎样
[30:49] I just– I couldn’t send Judy to go die in prison. ‎我只是
[30:52] Uh-huh? 我没办法让朱迪死在监狱里
[30:53] And it’s just three weeks. I don’t know. ‎而且只是三个星期而已 我不知道
[30:55] If that makes me a bad cop… fine. ‎如果因此我就是个坏警察了…那好吧
[31:00] Well, if being a human being makes you a bad cop, ‎如果当好人让你成了坏警察
[31:02] maybe they should rethink the whole thing. ‎那他们也许就该重新考虑这整件事了
[31:08] My career is over if Moranis ever finds out. ‎如果被莫兰尼斯知道了这件事 ‎我的事业就毁了
[31:12] He’s not gonna find out. ‎他不会知道的 ‎(风衣汽车旅馆)
[31:22] -Oh, shit. -Yep. ‎-该死
[31:24] -Oh, shit. -Yep. ‎-是啊
[31:26] I was on my way over to tell him what I know, and this is how I found him. ‎我正准备去告诉他我知道的一切 ‎我就是这么发现他的
[31:31] Room is completely ransacked. ‎房间被洗劫一空
[31:38] Do we have any idea who did it? ‎我们知道是谁干的吗? ‎(旧金山)
[32:18] You really think we’re gonna get away with this? ‎你真的觉得我们能逃得掉吗?
[32:20] Well… ‎我们当然…要逃掉
[32:21] We’re definitely getting away.
[32:26] Oh, my house hat! ‎我的居家帽! ‎(联邦调查局) ‎(龙森 打火机燃料)
[32:51] I mean, you’ve been talking about going on vacation forever, right? ‎你一直都在说要去度假 对吧?
[32:54] I have. ‎确实
[32:55] See? I listen. ‎看吧?我听进去了 ‎(国境线 墨西哥)
麻木不仁

Post navigation

Previous Post: 麻木不仁(Dead To Me)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 麻木不仁(Dead To Me)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme