时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | -Hi. | -Hi. -嗨 -嗨 |
[00:30] | -Hi. | -Hi. -嗨 |
[00:36] | Sorry, my– my arm’s asleep. | -嗨 抱歉 我的手麻了 |
[00:39] | -Oh, no, I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[00:41] | -So comfy in your nook. -You’re fine. | 窝在你怀里好舒服 你真好 |
[00:45] | No, you’re fine. | 不 你最好了 |
[01:01] | -What? No, no, no, no. | 干嘛?不要 |
[01:03] | -No, don’t get up. Stay here with me. | 别起来 留下来陪我 |
[01:05] | Come on. Bad things happen outside of beds. | 来吧 坏事都发生在床下 |
[01:07] | Bad things happen inside beds too. | 床上也会发生坏事 |
[01:10] | Hmm. Not this bed. | 这张床不会 |
[01:11] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[01:13] | Is that you asking for an encore? | 你是想再来一次吗? |
[01:30] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[01:31] | My mom has a follow-up cardiologist appointment in… four minutes. | 我妈妈约了 心脏科医生做复查…四分钟后 |
[01:35] | I’m so sorry to sleep and run. | 抱歉我睡了就跑 |
[01:38] | No, I’m glad you finally got to sleep. | 不会 我很高兴你终于睡着了 |
[01:41] | Yeah, sorry if I kind of passed out mid-convo. | 是啊 如果我聊天 聊到一半就睡着了 抱歉 |
[01:44] | Yeah, you should be sorry. | 是啊 你是该道歉 |
[01:46] | I was, uh, spilling all my secrets. | 我当时正在跟你说我的小秘密 |
[01:48] | Hey, listen. Um, thank you. That was– that was fun. | 嘿 听着 谢谢你 昨天很有趣 |
[01:52] | Oh, no, I don’t mean that– | 不 我不是… |
[01:54] | I don’t mean that in like a “wham-bam, thank you… ma’am” way. | 我不是“啪啪啪 谢谢你…小姐”的那个意思 |
[01:58] | No, I get it. | 没事 我明白 |
[02:00] | You have a lot on your plate with your mom and Sonoma, | 你妈妈还有索诺玛的事 |
[02:03] | and I have, um… | 让你穷于应付 而我有… |
[02:06] | I have my own things. | 我也有我自己的事 |
[02:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:09] | I don’t even know why I brought up Sonoma. That was stupid. | 我都不知道 自己干嘛要提索诺玛 太蠢了 |
[02:11] | It’s not like I can run off and leave my mom. | 我又不能丢下我妈妈自己跑走 |
[02:14] | I think she’d understand. | 我想她明白的 |
[02:17] | You need to live your life. | 你需要过自己的生活 |
[02:18] | Yeah, I don’t really get to have one of those right now, | 是啊 目前在各种 预约和即将迟到的复查空隙 |
[02:22] | between all the appointments and follow-ups that I am late for. | 我可没什么自己的生活 |
[02:27] | -It’s a lot, huh? -Yeah. | -压力很大吧? -是啊 |
[02:29] | I don’t wanna say it’s a burden, but… | 我不想说这是个负担 但是… |
[02:32] | -I’m sorry you have to carry all that. | 抱歉你得肩负这么多压力 |
[02:36] | -No wonder your arm fell asleep. -Right. | -难怪你的手臂会麻掉了 -是啊 |
[02:39] | If you ever need anything, you know where I live. | 如果有任何需要 你知道我住哪儿 |
[02:42] | Really appreciate that. | 我非常感激 |
[02:45] | Take care of yourself, okay? | 照顾好自己 好吗? |
[02:50] | I’ll try. | 我会努力的 |
[03:01] | How did you get to be so amazing? | 你为什么会这么好呢? |
[03:02] | It’s all a ruse. | 这些全都是诡计 |
[03:05] | Seriously though, | 不过说真的 能… |
[03:06] | to forgive me after what I did. | 原谅我做的事 你真的很好 |
[03:10] | I should be turning myself in. | 我应该去自首的 |
[03:12] | -I should be in jail. -No, no. | 我应该去坐牢 不 |
[03:14] | No, we– | 不 我们… |
[03:17] | We all make mistakes. We– | 我们都会犯错 我们… |
[03:21] | We’ve all done things that we regret. | 我们都做过让自己后悔的事 |
[03:23] | Oh, but if you get up, I have to go back to my parents’ house, | 但如果你起床的话 我就得回我父母家去了 |
[03:26] | and all they wanna do is talk about Steve. | 而他们唯一的话题就是史蒂夫 |
[03:28] | I could see how that could… could wear on you– | 我能想象那会给你带来多大的压力… |
[03:31] | -The thing about Steve is it’s– | 史蒂夫这事主要是…关键是 |
[03:35] | It’s just really hard not to know what happened. | 关键是不知道发生了什么事 这样真的很糟心 |
[03:38] | Maybe it’s a good thing that you don’t. | 你不知道也许是件好事 |
[03:42] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[03:44] | My reflex is to drink. | 但我的反应是去喝酒 |
[03:45] | -Yeah, don’t do that. -No, I know. | -是啊 别喝了 -不会了 我知道 |
[03:49] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我只是不知道该如何是好 |
[03:53] | I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, but… | 我不敢相信自己会这么说 |
[03:56] | …um, after Ted died, | 但是… |
[03:58] | I went to this grief group thingy. | 特德死后 我去参加了哀痛辅导小组 |
[04:02] | -You did? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是啊 |
[04:04] | Begrudgingly and, uh, with a shitty attitude. | 不情不愿 态度消极 |
[04:07] | But it… it did help me | 但它确实帮我 |
[04:10] | to feel less alone. | 让我感觉没那么孤单了 |
[04:13] | I don’t feel alone right now. | 我现在并不觉得孤单 |
[04:16] | I’m glad. | 那真好 |
[04:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:28] | Would it be weird if I asked to take a bath? | 如果我要求洗个澡 这样会奇怪吗? |
[04:31] | -Yeah. -Okay. | -会 -好吧 |
[04:33] | You still can. | 但你还是可以洗的 |
[04:35] | Maybe light a couple of candles, you know. | 也许可以点几根蜡烛 |
[04:40] | Do you– do you have any candles? | 你有蜡烛吗? |
[04:41] | Under the sink. | 在水槽下面 |
[04:45] | Ha! I mean… | 我是说… |
[04:49] | -Jesus. -Ah! Sorry. | -天啊 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 你能… -抱歉 |
[05:00] | Mom, there’s a leak in the kitchen! | -妈妈 厨房里漏水了! |
[05:02] | Jesus Christ, Charlie. Do you ever knock? | -天啊 查理 你敲门了吗? |
[05:05] | Hey, can I borrow your lavender body… wash? | 嘿 我能借用一下 你的薰衣草沐浴…露吗? |
[05:10] | Are you taking a bath? | 你是要洗澡吗? |
[05:14] | It’s– it’s a normal thing to– to do. | 这么做很正常啊 |
[05:26] | Methinks the leak’s coming from there. | 我觉得是这里漏水了 |
[05:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:29] | -Me’s agrees. -Yeah. | -我同意 -是啊 |
[05:31] | I can take a look at it if you want. Maybe snake out your pipes. | 需要的话我可以检查一下 可能需要通通下水管 |
[05:33] | Again. | 又来了 |
[05:34] | I’ll go get the toolbox. | 我去拿工具箱 |
[05:39] | Whatever you think is happening is none of your business. | 不管你觉得发生了什么事 都不关你的事 |
[05:41] | So it’s happening? | 所以发生了吗? |
[05:43] | Look, Ben has been through a lot. | 听着 本经历了太多事 |
[05:46] | And, uh, it’s good to be there for people. | 而且… 能支持一下别人是件好事 |
[05:49] | Whatever you need to tell yourself. | 是啊 随便你要怎么骗自己 |
[05:51] | Hey, man. | 嘿 小子 |
[05:52] | You mind giving me a hand up there? I don’t know. Get your plumb on. | 你介意给我搭把手吗? 我不知道 把你家水管接上 |
[05:58] | Yeah, man, let’s plumb it out. | 好啊 老哥 我们去一探究竟吧 |
[06:14] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[06:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:18] | I didn’t think I’d see you again after your last visit. | 你上次来过以后 我以为不会再见到你了 |
[06:21] | Thought I might have freaked you out a little bit. | 我想我可能有点吓到你了 |
[06:24] | You did. | 确实 |
[06:25] | But you’re back. | 但你回来了 |
[06:27] | Figured it can’t hurt to try, right? | 我想试试也无妨 对吧? |
[06:29] | Good. Good. | 很好 |
[06:31] | Let’s take a look at this bad boy. | 我们来看看这个小坏蛋吧 |
[06:35] | Hey, uh, you know, I never got a chance to talk to you | 嘿 话说我一直没机会跟你聊聊 |
[06:38] | about showing up at your house all… | 我那天出现在你家然后… |
[06:41] | …loosey-goosey the other day. | 整个人一塌糊涂的事情 |
[06:42] | You mean totally shit-faced? | 你是说喝得烂醉吗? |
[06:45] | -Yeah, that works too. -Yeah. | 对 这么说也行 是啊 |
[06:48] | Don’t worry about it, man. I– I didn’t tell my mom. | 不用担心 我没告诉我妈 |
[06:51] | Thanks. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 感激不尽 |
[06:53] | You’re a good man, Charlie Brown. Yeah. | 你是个好人 查理·布朗 是的 |
[06:56] | -You probably get that a lot, huh? -Yeah. | -大概经常有人这么跟你说吧? |
[06:58] | Um, you actually said it to me that day. | -是啊 你那天其实也对我说了 |
[07:02] | -I did? -Yeah. | 是吗? -是啊 |
[07:04] | -Come on. -I can’t come on. You said it. | -拜托 拜托也没用 你确实说了 |
[07:08] | Uh, look, I really wanna apologize. That wasn’t me. | 听着 我真的很想跟你道歉 我平常不是那样的 |
[07:11] | I was pretty messed up, dealing with my brother, and… | 我当时状态很糟 在处理我兄弟的事 还有… |
[07:17] | I’m– I’m really not that guy. | 我真的不是那样的 |
[07:21] | Well, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[07:23] | I did a couple fucked-up things after my dad died. | 我爸爸去世后我也做过一些蠢事 |
[07:27] | So I get it. | 所以我明白的 |
[07:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:32] | YOLO, right? | 生命只有一次 对吧? |
[07:33] | People don’t really say that anymore, man. | 现在已经没人这么说了 老兄 |
[07:35] | All right, how about we get jiggy with this drain, huh? | 好吧 那我们来场下水道狂欢如何? |
[07:42] | -Sheesh McGeesh. -Wow. | 天了噜 |
[07:45] | And then, after the first three cycles of chemo, | 然后 在前三轮化疗结束后 |
[07:47] | we’ll go back and do another PET-CT scan | 我们会重新再做一次PET-CT扫描 |
[07:49] | to see how your body’s responding. | 看看你身体的反应如何 |
[07:51] | Just let me… | 请…让我… |
[07:58] | Three cycles. | 三轮 |
[08:00] | How long does that take? | 这需要多久来着? |
[08:01] | Each cycle is about one month. | 每一轮大约是一个月 |
[08:05] | -And then that’s it? -Depending on how your body responds. | -然后就结束了? -这要看你身体的反应怎么样了 |
[08:08] | We– we may need to do more. Here. | 我们可能还需要继续 |
[08:10] | Oh, thanks. | 给 谢谢 |
[08:12] | -Do you want a piece of gum? -Uh, no, um, I’m good. | -你要来块口香糖吗? -不用了 我不需要 |
[08:14] | So, Judy, the next few months may be very challenging. | 所以 朱迪 接下来的几个月可能会很艰难 |
[08:19] | Do you have anybody who can help? Any family? | 有谁可以帮你的吗?家人? |
[08:22] | -I have a mom. -Great. Is she local? | -我有个妈妈 -太好了 她在当地吗? |
[08:24] | -She’s in jail. -Okay. | 她在坐牢 |
[08:26] | Uh, is there a friend you can ask? | 好吧 你可以问问某个朋友吗? |
[08:30] | There is, but I, um… I really don’t wanna be a burden. | 有是有 但我… 我真的不想成为一个负担 |
[08:34] | Forgive my candor, but this is one time in life where it’s okay to be selfish. | 原谅我的坦白 但这种情况下 你自私一点也没关系的 |
[08:37] | Yeah, but I’m really not that guy. | 是啊 但我真不是那种人 |
[08:39] | Well, you might have to be. | 好吧 那你可能不得不那样了 |
[08:42] | Not to freak you out again, | 我不想又把你吓到 |
[08:43] | but this part of the process is very grueling. | 但这阶段的治疗是非常艰辛的 |
[08:45] | You will need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[08:47] | Right, but, like, | 对 但是… |
[08:50] | it’s not impossible to do by myself. | 我一个人也不是不可能 |
[08:52] | I could do it, right? | 我有可能可以的 对吧? |
[08:54] | You could, but it really isn’t the best plan. | 是可以 但这真的不是最好的选择 |
[09:01] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[09:04] | Do you have a trash? | 你有垃圾桶吗? |
[09:05] | -Ooh, that’s a lot of hair. -Ugh! That’s a nightmare. | -里面有好多头发 -简直就是噩梦 |
[09:08] | It’s not even mine. A witch lived here before me. | 那甚至都不是我的头发 |
[09:12] | -Oh. A good witch or a bad witch? | 在我之前这里住了一个女巫 是个好女巫还是坏女巫? |
[09:14] | Oh, you know, a little of both. | 你知道喽 二者都有一些 |
[09:16] | She was bi. | 她是个“双” |
[09:17] | -Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[09:19] | Well, good news is we found the problem. | 好吧 好消息是 我们找到问题所在了 |
[09:22] | -Bad news is it is above my pay grade. -Oh. | 坏消息是 这超出了我的能力范围 |
[09:25] | Yeah, it’s weird. | 对 |
[09:26] | There’s, like, a huge hole in one of the pipes. | 很奇怪 感觉某条下水管上有个大洞 |
[09:29] | Like, totally corroded like something just burned right through it. | 它被彻底腐蚀了 好像有什么把它烧穿了一样 |
[09:40] | Huh. Oh, that is weird. That is– that is– that’s so weird. | 好吧 那是挺奇怪 真是…真是太奇怪了 |
[09:44] | Maybe that witch used this as her cauldron. | 也许那个女巫 |
[09:46] | Oh. | 把这儿当成她的大煮锅了 |
[09:47] | A little eye of newt and tail of rat action, right? | 蝾螈眼睛和 老鼠尾巴的小把戏 |
[09:52] | -Come into my cauldron! -Eww! | 对吧? 快到我的锅里去! |
[09:55] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:56] | Oh, God. I’m gonna call a plumber. | 天啊 我去找个水管工 |
[10:06] | Judy, where have you been? | 朱迪 你去哪里了? |
[10:07] | -Sorry. I– -I’m really freaking out! | -抱歉 我… -我快吓死了! |
[10:09] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[10:10] | -Ben is the one that hit us. -What? | -本就是撞到我们的人 -什么? |
[10:13] | Mm-hmm. And we slept together, which was good. | 而且我们睡了 感觉不错 |
[10:17] | Which is bad because now he’s upstairs fixing our leaky rathole. | 但这很糟糕 因为他现在 正在楼上修我们漏水的老鼠洞 |
[10:21] | -We have a leak? -Yeah! | -我们家漏水了? -是啊! |
[10:23] | -Keep up, Judy. -I’m sorry. It’s a lot. | -继续 朱迪! -抱歉 但信息量太大了 |
[10:25] | Yeah, this is what I’m saying! | 对 我就是这个意思! |
[10:26] | There’s way too fucking much! | 情况也太他妈多了! |
[10:29] | Okay, well, then maybe it’s not the, um, best time for me | 好吧 |
[10:32] | to tell you what I was– | 那现在也许不是 告诉你我的事的最好时机… |
[10:33] | Tell me what, Judy? | 告诉我什么 朱迪? |
[10:36] | I have… | 我得… |
[10:41] | …to go with Michelle to Sonoma for three months. | 和米歇尔去索诺玛三个月 |
[10:44] | I’m sorry. You have to do what with who? | 抱歉 你要和谁去做什么? |
[10:46] | Michelle. She’s opening a restaurant next to this organic winery, | 米歇尔 她要在 有机葡萄酒厂旁边开一家餐厅 |
[10:49] | and I guess she wants me to come with her and help. | 她希望我能和她一起过去 帮帮忙 |
[10:51] | Okay, so you dated for what, a week? | 好吧 所以你们约会…一周了? |
[10:53] | And now you are running away with her for three months? | 而现在你就要跟她一起离开三个月? |
[10:55] | Mm-hmm. Maybe longer depending on how things go. | 也许会更久 得看事情进展如何 |
[10:57] | You know, it’s not something that she can do alone. She needs help. | 她一个人完成不了 她需要帮手 |
[11:00] | All right, so, when are you leaving? | 好吧 那你们什么时候走? |
[11:03] | She said that, um, sooner is better, so I don’t think it can wait. | 她说越快越好 所以我猜大概是不能等了吧 |
[11:07] | -Wait. What about your job? -That’s fine. I got fired. | -那你的工作怎么办? |
[11:10] | Oh. | -没关系 我被炒了 |
[11:11] | -Jesus, this is a lot. -Right? | -天啊 信息量太大了 -对吧? |
[11:13] | -That’s what I was thinking. -Okay. | -我就是这么想的 -好了 |
[11:15] | -Hey-hey! -Hi! | -嘿! -嗨! |
[11:16] | -Oh. Hey, Judy. -Hey. | -嘿 朱迪 -嘿… |
[11:20] | -Did you, uh, tell her that… -Hmm. | 你告诉她… |
[11:23] | I was… You know… | 我就是… |
[11:25] | -I did. -She did. | -我说了 -她说了 |
[11:27] | -Oh, phew! Okay, good. -No, it’s good. | -好吧 很好 -不 这可不好 |
[11:29] | -It’s fine. -No, it’s bad. | 没关系 |
[11:31] | Oh. | 不 这很糟糕 |
[11:33] | I should have told you that day at the hospital. Sorry. | 我那天在医院就该告诉你的 对不起 |
[11:36] | He had just found out about Steve, so… | 他当时刚得知史蒂夫的事 |
[11:37] | Yeah, well, there’s no excuse for that. | 不 这种事是没有借口的 |
[11:39] | Well, I think it’s okay. We’re fine. | 好吧 我觉得没什么 我们没事啦 |
[11:42] | Oh, my God. It’s okay. Everyone is okay. | 天啊 没关系 大家都没事 |
[11:45] | Everybody’s fine. | 大家都很好 |
[11:46] | I’m so sorry, guys. | 真的很对不起 两位 |
[11:48] | -You guys are too good to me. -Anything we can do to help. | -你们对我太好了 -只要我们能帮上忙 |
[11:51] | -Whatever you need. -Oh, boy. | 不管你有什么需要 天啊 |
[11:54] | I mean, is that plumber on his way? | 水管工过来了吗? |
[11:56] | ‘Cause I got a little leak of my own going here. | 因为我这里也稍微有点漏水了 |
[11:58] | -Hey, you can cry if you want to. | 嘿 你想哭就哭吧 |
[12:00] | No, no, no, I’m good. I’m good. | 不了 |
[12:02] | I’m a wreck! | 我没事 |
[12:05] | I mean… | 我是个坏蛋!我是说… |
[12:07] | There’s just so– so many feelings, you know? | 有太多情绪了 |
[12:17] | Ow! | 你们明白吗? |
[12:19] | It hurts. | 好痛苦 |
[12:21] | I feel sad, and I’ve just never been sadder. | 我觉得好难受 我从来没有这么难受过 |
[12:24] | It’s just I’m starting to realize that… | 就是…我开始意识到… |
[12:28] | I got a lot of anger! | 我充满了愤怒! |
[12:31] | Anger is a perfectly natural response to such a horrific, gruesome death. | 面对这么可怕 骇人听闻的死亡 愤怒是种非常正常的反应 |
[12:35] | I just keep thinking, what kind of person would do this, you know? | 我一直在想 什么人会做出这种事来 你懂吗? |
[12:40] | Don’t they have any remorse? | 他们会不会觉得懊悔? |
[12:41] | -Oh, I’m sure they do. Yes, of course. -Oh, I’m sure they do. | -我确定她们会的 是的 当然啦 -我确定她们会的 我是说… |
[12:45] | Probably a monster to not feel the depth of pain. | 因为如果你感受不到 这种深深的痛苦 你就是个怪物了 |
[12:49] | -What an awful thing to happen. | 这种事多可怕啊 |
[12:51] | I just have so many questions. | 我有好多的疑问 |
[12:56] | But I just heard that the FBI wants to talk to us. | 但我刚得知 |
[12:59] | -So maybe we’ll get some answers. | 联邦调查局想找我们聊聊 |
[13:01] | -I don’t know. -Oh, great! | 所以也许 |
[13:03] | -Yay! -Great! | 我们能得到一些答案 我不知道 |
[13:05] | -Wow! | -太好了! -耶! |
[13:06] | -Emotional high five, man. -Yes! | -脑子里击个掌 -是啊! |
[13:08] | That’s good to hear. | 很高兴听到这个消息 |
[13:10] | And we are glad to have you here, Ben. | 我们很高兴你能来这儿 本 |
[13:12] | It is so important to have people | 当我们处于如此绝望的境地时 |
[13:14] | you could lean on when things feel so bleak. | 能有些可以依靠的人是非常重要的 |
[13:17] | Unless they’re going to Sonoma. | 除非他们要去索诺玛 |
[13:19] | -Uh, you’re going to Sonoma? -Oh, no. | -你要去索诺玛? -不是 |
[13:22] | No, Judy is for three months. | 不是我 是朱迪要去那儿三个月 |
[13:24] | I don’t feel like that’s really grief-specific. | 我觉得这不太符合悲痛的范畴 |
[13:26] | -So someone else can go. -I’ll go. | 所以下一位可以开始了 我来说 |
[13:30] | Today is a special day for me. | 今天对我来说是个特别的日子 |
[13:33] | It’s the 20th anniversary of Burt’s death. | 今天是伯特逝世20周年 |
[13:37] | My husband. He took his own life. | 我丈夫 他自杀了 |
[13:41] | Are you doing anything to mark the occasion, Yolanda? | 你会不会做些什么 来纪念这个时刻 尤兰达? |
[13:44] | Well, I usually go to our favorite karaoke bar. | 好吧 我通常会去我们最喜欢的卡拉OK酒吧 |
[13:49] | Burt was a singer too. | 伯特也是个歌手 |
[13:51] | But it closed. | 但它倒闭了 |
[13:52] | -Well, that’s a bummer. -It’s okay. | -好吧 真可惜 -没关系了 |
[13:55] | I can mark the occasion at home by myself too. | 我一个人在家也可以纪念这个时刻 |
[13:58] | Have fun. | 祝你玩得开心 |
[14:00] | You shouldn’t have to be by yourself. | 你不必一个人的 |
[14:03] | Doesn’t Henry have a karaoke machine? | 嘿 亨利不是有台卡拉OK机吗? |
[14:05] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[14:07] | -Sibilant sounds. | 咝咝声 |
[14:10] | Malevolence. | 怨毒 |
[14:12] | Pestilence. | 瘟疫 |
[14:14] | -Succubus. -Okay. | -魅魔 -好了 |
[14:15] | We’re done with the mic testing, okay? Thank you, Shandy. | 麦克风测试结束了 好吗?谢谢你 珊迪 |
[14:19] | Put it down. Put it down. | 把它放下 |
[14:23] | Walk away. | 走开 |
[14:24] | Thanks, hon. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[14:27] | Oh, you just had to. You just had to volunteer, huh? | 你就必须那样 必须自告奋勇 是吧? |
[14:30] | Oh, I felt bad. Yolanda really seemed like she needed a friend. | 我觉得很难过 尤兰达看起来真的很需要朋友 |
[14:34] | Yeah, well, so could I. | 是啊 我也是 |
[14:36] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[14:37] | It just means that I don’t have the bandwidth | 意思是我现在没有精力给一个死人 |
[14:40] | to be throwing a party for a dead guy right now. | 办一个该死的派对 |
[14:43] | I mean, I’ve got a giant leak in my kitchen | 我厨房里正在严重漏水 |
[14:45] | and not to mention the FBI crawling up my crack. | 更别说联邦调查局正给我火上浇油了 哦 |
[14:48] | Oh, don’t worry about that. I went and spoke to Glenn. | 不用担心这件事 我找葛兰聊过了 |
[14:52] | Who? | 谁? |
[14:53] | -Agent Moranis, the FBI guy. -What? Why? | -莫兰尼斯特工 联邦调查局那人 -什么?为什么? |
[14:57] | To imply that the Greeks were involved in our hit-and-run, | 暗示他荷兰人和我们的肇事逃逸有关 |
[15:00] | which implies that maybe they killed Steve because he was stealing money from them. | 暗示他也许是他们杀了史蒂夫 因为他偷了他们的钱 |
[15:04] | So you went and lied to the MVP of the FBI? | 所以你跑去骗了一个 联邦调查局最优秀的特工? |
[15:08] | It wasn’t lying. It was theorizing. | 那不是骗人 只是说了一种理论 |
[15:10] | But now you’ve probably made him more suspicious | 但你降低我们嫌疑的方法 |
[15:12] | by trying to make us look less suspicious. | 有可能让他觉得我们更可疑了 |
[15:14] | I was trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙而已 |
[15:15] | But that’s– that’s what you do. | 但你就是这样的 |
[15:18] | You just don’t think things through, Judy. Whatever, I don’t– | 你就是不会先把事情考虑清楚 朱迪 随便吧 我不… |
[15:21] | You go have fun on your sexy joyride to Sonoma. I’ll be fine here. | 你去索诺玛享受你性感的出游吧 我在这儿会很好的 |
[15:25] | It’s not really a joyride. It’s actually gonna be pretty grueling. | 那不是出游 会非常艰辛的 |
[15:28] | -What’s gonna be grueling? -Oh. | 什么会非常艰辛? |
[15:30] | Uh, Judy is leaving us | 朱迪要离开我们了 |
[15:32] | to go open a restaurant with her friend Michelle. | 要和她的朋友米歇尔开餐厅去了 |
[15:35] | -Bad idea. -Mm-hmm. | 糟糕的主意 |
[15:36] | The restaurant business is a losing game. | 餐饮业是个注定失败的买卖 |
[15:38] | The odds of survival are very slim. | 幸存的可能性很小 |
[15:40] | -Shandy gets it. -Somebody has to beat the odds, right? | -珊迪说得对 -总得有人去战胜困难 对吧? |
[15:43] | -It’s your funeral. | -It’s your funeral. 自掘坟墓 自掘坟墓 哦 伯特 我亲爱的 你 你的爱我永远都不会嫌多 伯特 哦 我不知道… |
[16:10] | -This isn’t gonna be a long party, right? | 这个派对不会持续很久 对吧? |
[16:12] | Look how happy she is. Come on. | 你看看她有多开心 好啦 |
[16:15] | Look how happy I am. | 你看看我有多开心 |
[16:17] | I see it. I know there’s a big smile under there. | 我看到了 我知道背后藏着一个大大的微笑 |
[16:20] | -Ladies. -Hi. | -女士们 -嗨 |
[16:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:22] | For what it’s worth, I think it was very kind of you to do this for Yolanda. | 我觉得你们真的很善良 能为尤兰达这样做 |
[16:26] | -Didn’t have a choice. -Oh, happy to do it. | 我也没别的选择 对吧? |
[16:27] | That’s just the thing, isn’t it? | 重点就在这儿 |
[16:29] | -It feels good to help other people. -Hmm. | 对吧? 帮助他人的感觉棒极了 |
[16:31] | It’s my dirty little secret. It’s better to give than to receive. | 这就是我羞羞的小秘密 付出总是比承受感觉更好 |
[16:35] | That may have come out wrong. | 这话好像不太对劲 |
[16:37] | -No. No. Mm-mm. -Maybe. | -不会 -也许哦 |
[16:42] | -Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:44] | Oh, thank you, everyone, thank you. | 谢谢大家 谢谢 |
[16:47] | Uh, excuse me. You know, uh, I’m a little parched. | 不好意思 我有点渴了 |
[16:51] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[16:56] | Hi. There’s our songbird. | 嗨 我们的百灵鸟在这儿呢 |
[17:00] | Brought you some water. | 给你拿了点水 |
[17:02] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:04] | I just needed a minute to collect myself. | 我只是需要一点时间来整理自己 |
[17:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:09] | Is that Burt? | 这个是伯特吗? |
[17:11] | Oh, look at him. He has such kind eyes. | 你看他 他的眼睛多温和 |
[17:15] | Doesn’t he? | 不是吗? |
[17:18] | You know, it’s funny. | 我知道 这很好笑 |
[17:20] | You’d think, after all this time, I’d be done crying over him, but… | 你会觉得 经过了这么久 我应该不会再为他流泪了 但… |
[17:27] | here we are. | 你看到了 |
[17:29] | He was clearly a very special guy. | 他显然是个非常特别的人 |
[17:31] | No, he wasn’t. | 不 并不是 |
[17:32] | Child, he was as ordinary as they come. | 孩子 他和大家一样普通 |
[17:36] | He used to joke that what he lacked in personality, | 他以前常开玩笑 说他缺乏的个性 |
[17:40] | I made up for in looks. | 由我靠外表弥补了 |
[17:42] | He was not wrong. | 他说得没错 |
[17:46] | Well, I’m sure he had his charms. | 我确定他有自己的魅力 |
[17:48] | He really didn’t. Mm-mm. | 他还真没有 |
[17:52] | And I loved that about him. | 但我就是喜欢他这样 |
[17:55] | He was | 他很… |
[17:57] | steady and predictable. | 稳重而且…可以预测 |
[18:02] | That’s why it’s… | 这就是为什么… |
[18:04] | …it’s so hard to believe that he chose– | 很难相信他选择了… |
[18:07] | He chose to do what he did. | 他选择了那样做 |
[18:09] | He may not have felt like he had a choice. | 他可能觉得自己别无选择了 |
[18:13] | At least not a better one. | 至少没有一个更好的选择 |
[18:15] | I just wish I had known how much he was suffering. | 我好希望能早点知道他有多痛苦 |
[18:20] | I’d have moved heaven and earth to help him. | 那样就算刀山过海我也会帮他的 |
[18:22] | I’m sure he knew that. | 我确信他知道的 |
[18:25] | Then why didn’t he ask me? | 那他为什么不向我求助呢? |
[18:30] | Maybe he couldn’t. | 也许他做不到 |
[18:34] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:36] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[18:40] | Honey, thank you so much for all of this. | 亲爱的 真的很感谢你做的一切 |
[18:42] | It was so special. | 真的…太特别了 |
[18:45] | Of course! | 这是应该的! |
[18:48] | -Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:52] | You have a great time in Sonoma. | 在索诺玛一定要好好开心 |
[18:54] | -Oh. -I hear it’s like heaven up there. -Wow. | 我听说那里就像天堂一样 |
[18:59] | Yeah, I hope so. | 是啊 希望如此 |
[19:01] | -Judy? | 朱迪? |
[19:03] | -Your friend’s here. -My friend? | -你的朋友来了 -我的朋友? |
[19:07] | -Hey, Michelle. -Hey, Jen. | -嘿 米歇尔 -嘿 詹 |
[19:09] | -So, big news about Sonoma. -Oh! | 索诺玛真是个大新闻 |
[19:11] | Michelle, you’re here! We’re all here. | 米歇尔!你来了!我们都在这儿! |
[19:14] | Yeah, for now. | 是啊 目前是的 |
[19:16] | -What? -Mom, do we have any duct tape? | -什么? -妈妈 我们有管道胶带吗? |
[19:18] | And some sturdy toenail clippers. It’s for a game. | 以及结实的脚趾甲剪 用来玩游戏的 |
[19:22] | Yeah, I’ll see what we have. | 行 我去看看我们有什么 |
[19:25] | Excuse me, Michelle. | 失陪 米歇尔 |
[19:29] | Can we go somewhere? | 我们能找个地方吗? |
[19:31] | Yeah, of course. | 好啊 当然 |
[19:33] | -Is everything okay? -No, not– not really. | -一切还好吗? -不 不太好 |
[19:35] | Um, I’m sorry for just showing up like this. | 抱歉就这么忽然过来 |
[19:38] | -No, I said if you ever needed anything. -Um… | 没事 我说过如果你有任何需要 |
[19:41] | I do. I do. | 我确实需要 |
[19:44] | Um, I need to apologize. | 我需要道歉 |
[19:46] | For what? | 为什么? |
[19:49] | I heard what you said last night when you thought I was sleeping. | 昨晚你以为 我已经睡着时说的那些话 我听到了 |
[19:54] | About your… | 关于你的… |
[19:55] | Oh. | |
[19:59] | Oh. | |
[20:00] | I’m sorry. I– I don’t know why I didn’t say anything. | 对不起 我不知道 为什么我什么都没说 |
[20:03] | I– I should have. | 我应该说些什么的 |
[20:04] | -I just kind of froze in the moment and– -It’s okay. | -我只是一时呆住了 然后… -没关系 |
[20:07] | No, no, it’s not okay. It’s gross. Who does that to somebody they care about? | 不 有关系 这太恶心了 谁会那样对待自己关心的人啊? |
[20:12] | Oh, please. Who brings up their cancer while they’re naked in bed? That’s gross. | 拜托 谁会光溜溜在床上的时候 说自己有癌症呢?这才恶心呢 |
[20:16] | I mean, do you wanna talk about it? | 我是说 你想聊聊吗? |
[20:17] | We can, or– or you don’t have to talk about it, but do you– | 我们可以的 或者你可以不用说 但你是否… |
[20:21] | Do you need someone to… | 你需要有人… |
[20:24] | I know you have Jen, but… | 我知道你有詹 但是… |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:29] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 我有她 |
[20:31] | -Do you mind if I ask what kind? -Cervical. | -你介意我问问是什么癌吗? -宫颈癌 |
[20:35] | It, uh… | 它…已经扩散到了肝脏 |
[20:36] | It’s, uh, spread to my liver. | |
[20:40] | -Fuck. -Yeah. | -操 -是啊 |
[20:42] | It’s, uh, pretty sucky. | 是挺操蛋的 |
[20:46] | Yeah, that’s the suckiest. | 是啊 最操蛋的事了 |
[20:51] | Well, I’m here, okay? | 有我在 好吗? |
[20:54] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果有什么我能做的… |
[20:57] | You can invite me to Sonoma | 你…可以邀请我去索诺玛 |
[21:01] | when you open your new place. | 等你新餐厅开业后 |
[21:02] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:04] | You know, I talked to my mom about it, and she was, um… | 我跟我妈妈说了这件事 她很… |
[21:08] | I mean, I guess the word is supportive. | 我猜可以说很支持 |
[21:10] | -Really? | 真的吗? |
[21:12] | -Yeah. -Look at that! | -是啊 -看吧! |
[21:14] | Sometimes people can surprise you. | 有时候人们会让你很意外 |
[21:18] | -I got you something. -What? | -我带了点东西给你 -什么? |
[21:20] | It’s small, and it’s dumb, | 它很小 又很傻 |
[21:22] | but I thought it couldn’t hurt. | 但是…我觉得反正也无妨 |
[21:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:30] | Yeah, they say amethyst is good for healing. | 嗯 他们说紫水晶对治疗有好处 |
[21:34] | I think it’s helping already. | 我觉得它已经开始起作用了 也许我待你 不尽如人意 |
[21:52] | How you doing? | 你们好吗? 如果我让你觉得自己不是最好的 抱歉我有眼无珠 但你一直在我心上 但你一直在我心上 |
[22:19] | Willie Nelson knows, man. | 威利·纳尔逊很懂 各位 |
[22:22] | He does. | 确实! |
[22:24] | Free Willy! | 自由的威利! |
[22:25] | Hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 嘿 |
[22:27] | -What are you doing here? -I needed to see you. | -你在这里做什么? -我需要见你 |
[22:30] | Hey, we– we talked to the FBI, FYI. | 嘿 顺便告诉你 我们和联邦调查局聊过了 |
[22:33] | Okay. Come on, let’s go. | 好的 来吧 我们走 |
[22:35] | -No, I didn’t even get to the bridge. -Show’s over, okay? | -我还没唱到间奏那段呢 |
[22:37] | -So, what? | -演出结束了 好吗?所以怎么样? |
[22:40] | -He drowned. -What? | -他是溺死的 |
[22:43] | Steve drowned. | -什么? 史蒂夫是溺死的 |
[22:48] | It wasn’t the blow to the head that killed him. | 他的死因并不是头部受到的重击 |
[22:55] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:56] | That’s a pretty awful way to go. | 相当痛苦的死法 |
[22:58] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[23:01] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[23:07] | Well, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[23:09] | It’s better not to know. | 还是不知道比较好 |
[23:13] | -Oh, crap. -No, it’s fine. | -天啊 没事 没关系 -糟糕 |
[23:15] | -No, Ben. Don’t. Don’t worry about it. -I got it. | -别 本 不要! -我可以搞定 |
[23:17] | Don’t! Ben! | 别管它了 本! |
[23:21] | Judy! | 朱迪! |
[23:22] | Judy! | 朱迪! |
[23:23] | -Judy, help! -What happened? | -朱迪 救命! -怎么了? |
[23:26] | Ben! | 本! |
[23:28] | -Fuck. Come over here, come on. -I got it. | -操 过来 快过来 -我捡到了 |
[23:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:33] | -Here, we got ya. | 好了 拉住你了 |
[23:37] | -All right. Okay. -Upsy-daisy. | -好了 -起来宝宝 |
[23:42] | -You got him? Okay. -Yep. | -你扶着他?好的 -行 |
[23:44] | All right. Look, you don’t– | 好了 听着 你不要… |
[23:46] | -Just sit down. -Okay. | -先…坐下吧 |
[23:48] | Boom. | -好的 |
[23:49] | All right, I’m gonna get some towels. Oh, jeez. | 我去拿几条毛巾…天啊 |
[23:51] | -Uh, just please get rid of everybody. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -拜托让大家都回去吧 |
[23:58] | -What the hell is wrong with you? | -好的 |
[24:02] | Uh… | 你他妈到底怎么回事? |
[24:04] | -I know how this looks. -I thought you said you weren’t that guy. | -我知道这看起来像什么 |
[24:08] | Listen, buddy– | -我以为你说自己不是那个样子的 -听着 |
[24:11] | I’m not your buddy. You fucking loser. | 老弟… -我不是你老弟!你个废物 |
[24:14] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[24:16] | You need to own up to your shit, dude. And stay the fuck away from my mom. | 你得承认自己的不堪 老兄 而且离我妈妈远点 |
[24:31] | Hi. How’s Ben? | 嗨 本怎么样了? |
[24:33] | He, uh, he left in a Lyft. | 他打车走了 |
[24:38] | That was a total waking nightmare. | 真是个清醒的噩梦 |
[24:41] | -Yeah, it was a little triggering. | 是啊 是有点恼人 |
[24:43] | God, it’s just– it’s torture. | 天啊 |
[24:46] | I wanna help him. | 这真是…这真是种折磨 我想要帮他 |
[24:49] | I mean, I fucking owe him that after what I did. I– | 我的意思是 这他妈是我欠他的 在我…做了那件事之后 我… |
[24:54] | I let him drown, Judy. | 我任由他溺死了 朱迪 |
[24:56] | -Ben? -No. | -本? -不是 |
[24:58] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[25:00] | I mean, I– I could have helped him. I– I could have saved him, but… | 我本来可以帮帮他的 我本来可以救他的 但是… |
[25:04] | -You froze. -Yeah. | 你愣住了 对 |
[25:09] | And if I was a better person, I would be there | 如果我是个更好的人 我应该在那个 |
[25:12] | for the man whose life I fucking destroyed. | 被我毁了人生的男人身边支持他的 |
[25:14] | -It’s too much. | 事情太多了 |
[25:17] | I mean, other people would do it. | 我是说 其他人也许会那样做 |
[25:19] | -You know, you would. | 你就会 |
[25:21] | I mean, you did. You were that person for me. | 你确实会 你就是那个救我的人 |
[25:23] | I’m just too fucking shitty to even try. | 而我烂到试都没有试试 |
[25:32] | What if I needed you to be that person for me? | 如果我需要你做我的那个人呢? |
[25:35] | W-what do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[25:39] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[25:42] | I said that I didn’t, but I do. | 我说过我没有 但其实我得了 |
[25:44] | I have it. | 我得了 |
[25:46] | Why– why would you– | 为什么…你为什么… |
[25:49] | Because I didn’t want you to blame yourself. | 因为我不希望你责怪自己 |
[25:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:55] | That’s why I said I was going to Sonoma. I just | 所以我才说我要去索诺玛了 我只是… |
[25:59] | wanted to do the treatment alone, so I don’t burden you, | 想一个人去接受治疗 这样我就不会成为你的负担了 |
[26:01] | ’cause I know after everything, especially with your mom. I just– | 因为我知道在经历了一切 尤其是你妈妈的事之后… |
[26:04] | Fuck you, Judy! | 操你大爷的!朱迪! 什么? |
[26:07] | -What? -I know I said I was a shitty person. | 我知道我说过自己是个烂人 |
[26:09] | But you really think that I’m that shitty? | 但你觉得我已经烂成那样了? |
[26:12] | -No. Oh, it’s not about– -Listen to me! | -没有 不是… -听我说! |
[26:13] | You are not a burden. | 你不是什么负担 |
[26:16] | You are my fucking heart. | 你丫是我的心肝 |
[26:19] | And I would do anything for you. | 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[26:21] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[26:23] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗? |
[26:26] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[26:29] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[26:33] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[26:36] | I promise, all right? | 我保证 好吗? |
[26:39] | -I just feel really scared. -I know. | -我就是觉得好害怕 -我知道 |
[26:42] | -Oh, I got you, girl. I got you. | 有我在 妞儿 有我在 |
[26:44] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[27:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:03] | Oh, hey. What’s happening? | 嘿 |
[27:06] | Uh… | 怎么啦? |
[27:08] | I’m sorry to show up like this. | 抱歉我就这样跑过来 |
[27:11] | -Yeah, you’re a little wet. | 是啊 你是有点湿 |
[27:14] | Yeah, um, | 是啊 |
[27:16] | you know when you came over to see me the other day? | 你记得你那天来找我吗? |
[27:20] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[27:21] | And, uh, and you returned the– the bird? | 你把那只鸟还给了我 |
[27:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:29] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[27:32] | I– I… | 我… |
[27:35] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[27:40] | I… | 我… |
[27:42] | need help. | 需要帮助 |
[27:46] | I’m an alcoholic, and I need help. | 我是个酒鬼 我需要帮助 |
[27:49] | Yeah, let’s– let’s go get you some help, okay? | 行 我们去找人帮你 好吗? |
[27:52] | -Okay. -Yeah. | -好的 -行 |
[27:54] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[27:55] | -I really, really appreciate it. -Yeah, man, I got you. | -我非常感激 -行了 老兄 有我呢 |
[27:58] | Hey, uh, you mind if I ask? | 嘿 你介不介意我问一声? |
[28:00] | The bird. Where’d you get it from? | 那只鸟 你是从哪儿得到的? |
[28:02] | Henry. Jen Harding’s son. | 亨利 詹·哈丁的儿子 |
[28:05] | Yeah, Judy made it for him. | 没错 是朱迪做给他的 |
[28:09] | Did she? | 是吗? |
[28:15] | -Here you go. -This frittata is really good. | -来吧 -这个意式烘蛋好好吃 |
[28:17] | -It’s so fluffy. -Hmm! | 好松软 |
[28:19] | Oh, I’m gonna try not to be offended | 我会尽量不因为你惊讶的语气而生气 |
[28:21] | at how surprised you sound by that. | |
[28:23] | Oh, by the by, | 顺便 |
[28:24] | I made us a shared schedule of all of your doctor’s appointments. | 我把你和医生的预约 做成了一个共享日程表 |
[28:29] | -Aww! -So we can keep the shit tight. | 这样我们就能确保不出纰漏了 |
[28:31] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[28:33] | -Hey, morning. -Hi! Good morning. | -早安 -嗨!早安 |
[28:36] | I, uh, I made a surprisingly good frittata if anyone’s interested. | 我做了一个好到惊人的意式烘蛋 如果有人有兴趣的话 |
[28:40] | No, thank you. I don’t need a hot breakfast. | 不用了 谢谢 我不需要热热的早餐 |
[28:42] | -Then how about cereal? -Eh, it’s like cold soup. | -麦片怎么样? -那就像冷汤一样 |
[28:49] | Holy shit! | 我勒个去! |
[28:51] | -Oh, my God! -Oh! | 天啊! |
[29:01] | Wow. This place is a real death trap. | 这地方可真是个死亡陷阱 |