时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | -[water rippling] -[Jen] The fuck am I doing? | 我他妈在干什么呢? |
[00:11] | [Jen] Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 该死! |
[00:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:15] | Fuck! Fuck! I fucking hate doing this. | 该死! |
[00:17] | I can’t do this. I can’t do this. | 我讨厌做这种事 我做不来 |
[00:20] | -Eggs are ready. -Huh? | 鸡蛋可以吃了 |
[00:22] | -Oh, Jesus. -Shit. | -老天 -可恶 |
[00:24] | You know, you didn’t have to stay. | 你不用留下的 |
[00:27] | [sighs] You need to eat something. | 你需要吃点东西 |
[00:28] | [Jen] I can’t. I– | 我吃不了 我… |
[00:30] | [scoffs] I honestly don’t think I’m ever gonna eat again. | 我真的觉得我再也吃不了东西了 |
[00:32] | Come the fuck on! | 快他妈开啊 |
[00:34] | -You kidding me? -[Henry] Hi, Mom. | -你在逗我吧? -嗨 妈妈 |
[00:35] | Judy’s back! | 朱迪回来了! |
[00:36] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[00:37] | -Hey. Morning. -Hi! | -嘿 早上好 -嗨! |
[00:39] | -I missed you. -I missed you, too. | -我想你 -我也想你 |
[00:41] | Thanks for my bird. | 谢谢你送我的鸟 |
[00:43] | Oh, I should go get it. | 我去拿它 |
[00:44] | Huh? No, uh, no. Uh, sweetheart, why don’t you just go have your breakfast right now? | 不 亲爱的 你现在干吗不去吃早餐? |
[00:47] | Then get your shoes on. | 然后穿上鞋 |
[00:48] | I don’t want you to be late for the bus. | 我不希望你赶不上校车 好吗? |
[00:50] | I thought Judy wasn’t gonna be in our lives anymore. | 我以为朱迪 不会再出现在我们的生活里了 |
[00:52] | You guys are friends again, or… -Uh… -Um… | 你们又是朋友了 还是… |
[00:56] | -I’d like to think that’s the case. -Not really, it’s not like that. | -我希望是这样 -不 不是这样的 |
[00:59] | -I’m hoping… -She came to get the rest of her things. | -我希望… -她是来拿她剩下的东西 |
[01:01] | -[Charlie] Got it. -So… Oh. | -知道了 -所以… |
[01:05] | -Um, where are all of my things? -I burned them. | -我的东西呢? -我都烧了 |
[01:08] | Even my paintings? | 连我的画也烧了? |
[01:09] | Look, I was upset. There was only, like, two. | 我当时很生气 好像只有两幅 |
[01:12] | -My friend Parker just got a car. -Yeah. | -我的朋友帕克刚买了一辆车 -嗯 |
[01:14] | And Jake is getting his mom’s Lexus. | 杰克要开他妈妈的雷克萨斯了 |
[01:16] | Oh, my God. No! | 天哪 不行! |
[01:17] | Charlie, I can’t. | 查理 我做不到 |
[01:18] | I’ve had my permit for, like, a week. | 我都拿到学员驾照一星期了 |
[01:20] | -She won’t even let me practice driving. -Okay, got you. | -她甚至都不让我练习开车 -好了 天啊… |
[01:22] | Charlie, please, not now. Please. | 查理 拜托 现在不行 |
[01:24] | Okay? I’ve– I’ve had a really long night, and, um… | 好吗?我昨晚过得煎熬漫长 而且… |
[01:28] | you will practice. | 我们会练习的 |
[01:29] | Okay? I promise you, honey. | 好吗?亲爱的 我答应你 |
[01:31] | [under breath] Now fucking drop it …and go to school. | 先别他妈说这个了 快去上学 |
[01:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:36] | Why is the pool cover on? | 泳池怎么被盖起来了? |
[01:41] | The pool cover? | 铺上了泳池盖? |
[01:43] | -Um, well, we thought that it was– -Something died. | -我们想那是因为… -有东西死了 |
[01:46] | -What? -A squirrel. | -什么? -松鼠 |
[01:49] | Dog. | 狗 |
[01:49] | -Spider… dog. -It was a dog. | -蜘蛛… 狗 -死的是一条狗 |
[01:51] | -A dog died in the pool? -[Jen] Yeah. | -有条狗死在泳池了? -是的 |
[01:54] | -A big one. -Yeah. | -很大一条 -是的 |
[01:55] | [Henry] I lost my appetite. | 我没胃口了 |
[01:56] | -[Judy] It was old. -The dog would’ve wanted you to eat. | -一条老狗 -那条狗会希望你吃饭 |
[01:58] | It was very old. | 它很老了 |
[01:59] | -I think it might have killed itself. -Okay, that’s enough. | -我想它可能是自杀的 -好了 够了 |
[02:16] | Thank you for not burning everything. | 谢谢你没把所有东西都烧了 |
[02:19] | I ran out of lighter fluid. | 当时打火机液用完了 |
[02:24] | I, um… | 我… |
[02:26] | I guess we… | 我想我们… |
[02:28] | should talk about what we… | 应该在我们不再联络前… |
[02:30] | shouldn’t talk about before we don’t talk again. | 聊聊我们不该聊的话题 |
[02:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:38] | Yeah, we should. | 对 我们应该聊聊 |
[02:39] | No one can ever know what happened or where Steve– | 谁都不能知道发生了什么 或者知道史蒂夫在哪儿… |
[02:43] | I know. I’m not stupid. | 我知道 我不傻 |
[02:45] | You know what, I’m hearing you say, “I know,” | 你知道吧 我听到你说“我知道” |
[02:48] | but I also know that you tend to get a little confessy. | 但我也知道你这人容易吐露心事 |
[02:52] | Well, I got confessy with you because I couldn’t let you believe | 我跟你吐露 因为我无法让你认为 |
[02:55] | that you were responsible for your husband’s death. | 你丈夫的死都怪你 |
[02:58] | You lied a long time, though. | 但你撒了很长时间的谎 |
[02:59] | I did, so you know I can. | 是的 所以你知道我能保密 |
[03:01] | -Oh, you can. -Yeah. | -你能 -是的 |
[03:03] | And I promise you, the last thing I want right now | 我向你保证 我现在最不希望的 |
[03:05] | is to put you in any more danger. | 是把你置于更危险的境地 |
[03:06] | Oh, you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[03:08] | It’s too fucking late, Judy. | 朱迪 一切都太迟了 |
[03:11] | I am in a lot of fucking danger now. | 我现在面临很多危险 |
[03:14] | I just don’t understand how any of this could have happened. | 我只是不明白这一切怎么就发生了 |
[03:17] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[03:18] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[03:20] | He got in my face. | 他激怒了我 |
[03:23] | [sobs] And he tried to strangle me. | 他想要勒死我 |
[03:27] | And it was very scary. | 当时非常恐怖 |
[03:30] | And I had to fight back because my boys were inside. | 我必须反击 因为我的孩子们就在里面 |
[03:33] | Okay, but don’t you think the police would understand? | 好 但你不觉得警方会理解吗? |
[03:36] | That was self-defense. | 那属于自卫 |
[03:37] | Yes, it was. It was, | 我… 对 是的 |
[03:39] | but what am I gonna– How’s it gonna look if I go to the cops? | 但我要怎么… 如果我找警察自首 别人会怎么看? |
[03:42] | Steve killed my husband. | 史蒂夫杀了我丈夫 |
[03:44] | And you’re the one who fucking told me | 是你他妈告诉的我 |
[03:46] | that his family’s so fucking connected to the police. | 他的家人跟警方关系好 |
[03:48] | They are. The chief is his godfather. It’s just a title, but… | 是的 局长是他的教父 只是个头衔 但是… |
[03:51] | Not to mention my fucking house would be a crime scene, and… | 更不用提我的房子 会成为犯罪现场 而且… |
[03:55] | I’d be opening my boys up to an investigation. | 让我的孩子们面对警方调查 |
[03:58] | That would be very hard to come back from, developmentally. | 从发展心理学来讲 这种影响是很难恢复的 |
[04:00] | They already lost their dad. [sniffles] | 他们已经失去父亲了 |
[04:03] | -They can’t lose me, too. | 他们不能再失去我 |
[04:05] | -No, you’re right. You’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[04:06] | I just– I was suggesting going to the police | 我只是… 我只是建议找警方自首 |
[04:08] | because I know how hard it is to hide something. | 因为我知道隐瞒事情有多难 |
[04:12] | -It takes a toll. -[sighs] | 会很煎熬 |
[04:13] | [stammering] I just feel so bad. | 感觉太愧疚了 |
[04:16] | Okay, you know what? I don’t need your fucking pity right now. | 好了 你知道吗? 我现在不需要你可怜 |
[04:19] | What I need is for you to keep quiet. | 我需要的是你闭嘴 |
[04:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | I’m so sorry that I started this shitstorm. | 我很抱歉是我引起了这些烂事 |
[04:40] | And I just can’t believe that he’s gone. | 我只是无法相信他死了 |
[04:42] | -Except he’s not. -[sobbing] But he is. | -除非他没死 -但他死了 |
[04:44] | -Right? No. -No, he’s not. | -是吧?别这样 -不 他死了 |
[04:47] | You need to act like he’s not. | 你需要表现得就像他没死一样 |
[04:50] | Right. | 对 |
[04:51] | Right. | 对 |
[04:53] | Right. | 对 |
[05:04] | All right. Um… | 好了 |
[05:08] | Well, thank you for your help last night. | 谢谢你昨晚的帮助 |
[05:12] | -Feel free to call me if you ever need– -Goodbye, Judy. | -如果你需要帮忙 随时打给我… -再见 朱迪 |
[05:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:24] | -Bye. -[door closes] | 再见 |
[05:59] | Don’t get any closer to me. | 不要再靠近了 |
[06:01] | I’m not going anywhere until you tell me where the fuck Judy is. | 除非你他妈告诉我朱迪在哪儿 否则我哪儿都不去 |
[07:18] | Terry. | 特里? |
[07:19] | Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[07:20] | Whoa, cute skirt. | 哇 裙子真漂亮 |
[07:22] | Uh, they’re pants. | 这是条裤子 |
[07:23] | Oh. Yeah. You should get them in every color. | 对 你每个颜色都应该买一条 |
[07:26] | -Technically they’re culottes, I guess. -[laughs] That’s tricky. | -严格来说这是条裙裤 -很难区分呢 |
[07:30] | Listen, I wanted to ask you, I hope it doesn’t sound weird, | 我想问你个问题 希望你不会觉得奇怪 |
[07:33] | but do you think that I could crash in Abe’s room just for a week or two? | 你觉得我可以在亚伯的房间 睡一、两个星期吗? |
[07:36] | -I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[07:37] | -Don’t be sorry, I have my own bedding, | 不用为难 我有自己的床上用品 |
[07:39] | but it’s just that I miss him a lot, | 只是我非常想念他 |
[07:40] | and I thought that maybe I could scratch that itch by sleeping in his room. | 我想也许我可以睡在他的房间 以解想念之苦 |
[07:43] | Also, I do need a place to stay. | 而且 我确实需要一个待的地方 |
[07:45] | I thought Angela said you were living with your family. | 我以为安吉拉说你要和家人一起住 |
[07:47] | Oh, I was, but now I wasn’t, so… | 当时是的 不过现在我不住了 所以… |
[07:50] | It didn’t work out the way I thought it would. | 事情并没有像我想的那样发展 |
[07:52] | Okay, well, a new resident is moving into Abe’s, | 好吧 不过新房客 就要搬进亚伯的房间了 |
[07:55] | and we’re at capacity, so… | 我们满员了 所以… |
[07:58] | Oh, wow, that’s great, full capacity. I love that for us. | 哇 太好了 满员了 我真高兴 |
[08:00] | Right? [laughs] | 是吧? |
[08:02] | But you have a place to stay. I mean… | 但你肯定能找到地方待 我是说… |
[08:04] | You got people, right? | 你有认识人 对吧? |
[08:06] | -Oh, totally. -Yeah. | -没错 -嗯 |
[08:07] | Totally, totally. | 没错 |
[08:08] | -Good. -Totally. | -很好 -没错 |
[09:20] | -[Karen] Hey, neighbor. -Oh. | 嘿 邻居 |
[09:22] | Jesus Christ, Karen, snuck up on me like a fucking Prius. | 天哪 凯伦 你就像 丰田普锐斯一样突然靠近我 |
[09:25] | Sorry, didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我没想吓你一跳 |
[09:26] | Wondering if you want to have some orange wine tonight. | 我只是想看看你今晚 是否想和我一起喝点橙酒 |
[09:29] | Jeff’s in Boston on business. | 杰夫去波士顿出差了 |
[09:30] | Uh, no, I– | 不 我… |
[09:31] | what the fuck is orange wine? | 橙酒到底是什么? |
[09:33] | I don’t really know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:35] | I saw it on a Reddit subthread about menopause, so… | 我在红迪网上的 一个关于更年期的帖子里看到的… |
[09:37] | Oh, cool. | 不错 |
[09:38] | No, I, um… | 不了 我… |
[09:40] | I really need to go to bed early tonight, so… | 我今晚真的需要早点休息 所以… |
[09:42] | -You end up having a late night? | 你昨晚睡得很晚? |
[09:44] | -Huh? No. | 没有 |
[09:46] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[09:47] | Oh, I just thought I heard a man back here. | 我想我听到了后面这儿有男人的声音 |
[09:49] | Oh, well, yeah. | 对 |
[09:51] | Must have been Charlie. | 一定是查理的声音 |
[09:52] | -No, it sounded like a full-grown man. -[scoffs] | 不 听上去像是成年男子的声音 |
[09:55] | Well, you got me. [laughs] | 你逮到我了 |
[09:58] | I was… | 我是… |
[09:59] | I was fucking a full-grown man last night. Oh. -Mm-hmm. | 昨晚我和成年男子做爱了 |
[10:03] | Sounded more like an argument. | 听起来更像是争吵 |
[10:05] | Well, you don’t know how I fuck. | 你不了解我做爱时的样子 |
[10:07] | Right. | 是啊 |
[10:08] | Okay, so listen, I really need to get back to– | 好了 那么 我真的得继续忙… |
[10:11] | Didn’t you just get these cameras installed? | 你不是刚把这些 监控摄像头装好吗? |
[10:13] | [murmurs] Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[10:14] | I did, but, um, I changed my mind. | 是啊 但我改了主意 |
[10:17] | Oh, I’m not surprised. | 我不感到惊讶 |
[10:19] | I didn’t wanna say anything, | 我没想说什么 |
[10:20] | but Jeff and I really prefer the system we have. | 但我和杰夫 真的很喜欢我们的监控系统 |
[10:22] | -It’s the same one the Mossad uses. -Cool. | -跟以色列情报机构摩萨德用的一样 -真好 |
[10:26] | You should see the resolution on our street cam. | 你应该看看我们街景摄像头的分辨率 |
[10:29] | Your what? | 你们的什么? |
[10:30] | Our street cam. You could see the whole block. It’s like a movie | 我们的街景摄像头 你可以看到整个街区 就像电影一样 |
[10:37] | [exhales] You know what? | 这么着吧 |
[10:39] | Fuck it. | 管它呢 |
[10:40] | Why don’t we have that orange wine right now? | 我们干吗不现在就喝点橙酒呢? |
[10:44] | Uh, it’s 11:30 a.m. | 现在才上午11点半 |
[10:46] | Be cool, Karen. | 凯伦 别跟我来这套 |
[10:49] | Okay, yeah. | 那好吧 |
[10:50] | -All right, great. -Sounds cool. | -好 太好了 -没问题 |
[10:52] | -Why are you standing? Go get it. -Okay, yeah. | -你怎么还站着… 去拿吧 -好的 |
[10:54] | -Go get it. -All right. | -快去拿 -好的 |
[10:57] | [whispering] Fuck me. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. | 完了… |
[11:44] | Where is it? | 在哪儿呢? |
[11:51] | -Oh! Hi, is this not 140? | 你好 这不是140房间吗? |
[11:53] | Oh, no, it is. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[11:55] | This is it? | 就是这间? |
[11:57] | This is where you’re dumping me? | 你就要把我扔在这里? |
[11:59] | Yes, Mom. | 是的 妈妈 |
[12:00] | This is where I’ve spent my life savings to make you comfortable. | 这里就是我花费毕生积蓄 让你过得舒服的地方 |
[12:04] | This is a wonderful room. | 这个房间非常不错 |
[12:05] | Best one in the place, if you ask me. | 不瞒你说 是这里最好的一间 |
[12:07] | See? Thank you. | 看吧?谢谢 |
[12:09] | I’m Judy. | 我叫朱迪 |
[12:10] | I was just, you know, making sure everything’s perfect for you. | 我刚才只是在确保一切都完美 |
[12:13] | Thank you, Judy. This is my mom, Flo, and I’m Michelle. | 朱迪 谢谢你 这是我妈弗洛 我叫米歇尔 |
[12:17] | -Hi. -Are you the maid? | -嗨 -你是女仆? |
[12:19] | -No, I teach arts and crafts. -[Michelle] Oh. | 不是 我是教手工艺的 |
[12:22] | So is crawling around on the floor an art or more of a craft, | 那在地板上爬 算是艺术 还是更像 |
[12:27] | -would you say? -Both. | -手艺呢? -都有 |
[12:28] | You know, I like to make sure there’s a tight tuck, ’cause… | 我只是想确保床罩都塞紧了 |
[12:33] | ’cause sometimes people really like that. | 因为有时候人们很喜欢那样 |
[12:34] | I’m good at it, so I hope that’s okay. | 我很擅长这个 希望这样没关系 |
[12:37] | Yeah, no worries. | 嗯 不用担心 |
[12:38] | No, none, no. | 不会 |
[12:40] | Great. Great. | 太好了 |
[12:42] | Well, it was wonderful to meet you… | 很高兴见到你… |
[12:45] | Flo. Bye. | 弗洛 再见 |
[12:47] | See you guys. | 再见了 |
[12:50] | Keep her away from me. | 让她离我远点 |
[12:51] | [Michelle] Mom, there was no way she didn’t hear that. | 妈 你这样人家肯定听到了 |
[13:03] | [Karen] The quality is amazing, right? | 画质非常清晰 是吧? |
[13:04] | [Jen] No, it’s great, but is it even legal to spy on people like that? | 非常清晰 不过这样监视人们合法吗? |
[13:08] | Oh, there’s basically no privacy laws anymore. | 现在基本上没有隐私法了 |
[13:14] | -Oh, right. That’s… -Yeah. | -是啊 -嗯 |
[13:16] | -Not that it matters. -[inhales] | 不过也没什么要紧的 |
[13:17] | Nothing interesting ever happens on our street. | 我们街上从没发生过有趣的事 |
[13:20] | Except for whatever happened in this backyard last night. | 除了昨晚这个后院发生的事 |
[13:23] | -What? -You know, with the… | -什么? -就是和… |
[13:25] | fucking. | 做爱 |
[13:27] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:29] | The… fucking. | 昨晚… 做爱 |
[13:30] | YALO. Or is it YOLO? | 那句话叫“吉士”行乐 还是及时行乐? |
[13:32] | I don’t know, Karen. | 我也不知道 凯伦 |
[13:33] | Okay. Look, it even has night vision. | 好吧 你看 它还有夜视功能 |
[13:38] | -That’s last night. | 这是昨晚拍的 |
[13:39] | -Wow, that’s– that’s really clear. | 哇 真的很清晰 |
[13:47] | Do you like the orange wine? | 你喜欢橙酒吗? |
[13:48] | Yeah, yeah, it really coats the mouth. | 嗯 口感真不错 |
[13:52] | How do you erase this? Do you erase this every day, or how do you erase it? | 你怎么删除这个?你每天都删除吗? 你怎么删除呢? |
[13:56] | Uh, I don’t. I keep it all on the cloud. | 我不删除 我都保存到云端了 |
[14:02] | [Karen] What is that noise? | 那是什么声音? |
[14:16] | -[whirring] -Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你要干什么? |
[14:17] | What the fuck? What are you doing? | 搞什么?你要干什么? |
[14:19] | -There’s a sound coming from your drain. -Huh? | 有声音从你家下水道里传出来 |
[14:22] | You don’t want anything stuck in there. | 你可不希望有东西堵在那儿 |
[14:26] | Could be a nightmare. | 会造成很大麻烦的 |
[14:29] | -Yeah. Yep. [mutters] -Hmm? | 没错 |
[14:35] | Here’s the culprit. | 罪魁祸首在这儿 |
[14:38] | Yeah, that’s just a toy. It’s just a… | 是啊 就是个玩具 就是个… |
[14:41] | Shouldn’t be in there. | 不该在那儿的 |
[14:43] | Kinky. | 很古怪 |
[15:01] | [Steve] Hey-o, you’ve reached TKG Arts, | 你好 这里是TKG画廊 |
[15:03] | Laguna’s leading art gallery for local and international artists, | 拉古纳一流艺术画廊 为当地与国际艺术家服务 |
[15:06] | showing by appointment only. | 只接受预约参观 |
[15:08] | -You know what to do. -[beeps] | 有事请留言 |
[15:11] | -[Michelle] Hey, Judy. | 嘿 朱迪 |
[15:12] | -Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[15:13] | Is there a lost and found here? | 这里有失物招领处吗? |
[15:14] | I found this cigar box someone left in the room. | 我发现有人把这个雪茄盒 落在那个房间了 |
[15:18] | You know, hidden in the box spring? | 藏在了弹簧床垫里 |
[15:20] | Oh, weird, someone left that there. | 奇怪 有人把它落在那儿了 |
[15:22] | Yeah, it’s super weird. | 是啊 很奇怪 |
[15:23] | And I definitely didn’t look inside | 我绝对没看里面 |
[15:26] | to see that there was a bunch of weed and some car keys. | 是否有一堆大麻和几把车钥匙 |
[15:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:47] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[15:51] | Your hair smells so good. | 你的头发真好闻 |
[15:54] | Thanks? | 谢谢 |
[15:55] | You’re welcome. [sniffles] | 不客气 |
[16:00] | [Jen] Okay, now you just, please, just be careful. | 好了 你只需要小心点 |
[16:02] | Go slow. | 开慢点 |
[16:03] | -Mom, it’s fine. -Get your eyes on the road, please. | -妈妈 没事 -眼睛盯着前方 |
[16:05] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[16:09] | Yeah. How– how do you know how to drive? | 嗯… 你怎么知道怎么开车的? |
[16:13] | Dad taught me. | 爸爸教我的 |
[16:17] | Oh. He did, huh? | 他教你了 |
[16:18] | Or he was teaching me, right before he died. | 或者说就在他死前 他还在教我开车 |
[16:23] | Was he? | 是吗? |
[16:24] | It was actually really cool, driving with him. | 和他一起开车 感觉真的 |
[16:26] | Great! | 很棒 |
[16:30] | I’m glad that you got to spend that time together. | 我很高兴你们有机会… 一起度过那样的时光 |
[16:36] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没跟我说过? |
[16:39] | He said not to. I guess he didn’t want to piss you off. | 他不让说 我猜他是不想惹你生气 |
[16:46] | -[horn honks] -[Jen] Watch out! | 小心! |
[16:48] | -[sighs] -Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 天哪 你没事吧? |
[16:49] | -Yeah, I’m… Yeah. -Oh, my God! | -嗯 我… 没事 -天哪! |
[16:51] | Watch where you’re going, you asshole! It’s a fucking intersection, | 你个混蛋 开车都不看路的吗? 这他妈是个十字路口啊 |
[16:54] | -motherfucker! -He can’t… He drove away! | -混蛋! -他听不… 开跑了! |
[16:56] | -Could’ve killed someone, fucking cunt! -Calm down. | -混蛋 差点撞死人了! -冷静 |
[16:58] | He can’t fucking hear you. | 他听不到你他妈喊的 |
[16:59] | Fucking don’t fucking cuss at me! | 你他妈别吼我! |
[17:41] | Thank you, Abe. | 谢谢你 亚伯 |
[17:46] | [Jen] So I was looking online, | 我刚在网上查了 |
[17:48] | and we can actually petition to get a stop sign at that intersection. | 我们其实可以为那个十字路口 申请一个停车标志 |
[17:53] | -Nothing happened. -Hm? | 又没出事 |
[17:55] | You– you’re overreacting. | 你反应过度了 |
[17:57] | Okay, well, I’m not. | 听着 我没反应过度 |
[17:58] | And you know what? Don’t ever tell a woman that she is overreacting, okay? | 你知道吗?永远不要说一个女人 她反应过度了 好吗? |
[18:03] | Because most of the time, women are underreacting. | 因为大多数时候 女人的反应都不够有力 |
[18:05] | This is my reaction, | 我的反应就是这样 |
[18:07] | which means that I am reacting perfectly. | 也就是说我的反应很正常 |
[18:09] | Is Judy coming back? | 朱迪会回来吗? |
[18:10] | -They broke up again. -Char. | -她们又闹掰了 -查理 |
[18:14] | You break up a lot. | 你们经常闹掰 |
[18:15] | [Charlie] Can we go eat in front of the TV? | 我们可以去电视机前吃吗? |
[18:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:47] | [Henry shouting] Mom! Mom! | 妈妈! |
[20:54] | -[Jen] Hey. Hey, Boop. Boop. -Mom. | 嘿 鲍普 |
[20:56] | Boop, honey. | 鲍普 亲爱的 |
[20:58] | Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream? | 你没事吧?你做噩梦了? |
[21:00] | -Yeah. -Oh. [exhales] | 是的 |
[21:03] | You want to tell me? | 你想跟我说说吗? |
[21:06] | Well… | 嗯… |
[21:09] | [stammering] I was alone in a room. | 我一个人在一个房间里 |
[21:12] | And– and someone– someone was taking you away. | 有人要把你带走 |
[21:20] | Oh. Do you… | 那你… |
[21:23] | Do you know who it was? | 你知道是谁吗? |
[21:25] | I’m not sure, I couldn’t tell. | 我不知道 看不清楚 |
[21:28] | Oh. Yeah, that… | 是啊… |
[21:30] | That is a bad dream, huh? | 还真是个噩梦 是吧? |
[21:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:34] | Do you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[21:39] | You know it was just a dream… | 那只是个梦… |
[21:41] | because I’m right here. | 因为我就在这儿呢 |
[21:46] | [sniffles] You are not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[21:49] | You’ll always have me. | 我永远在你身边 |
[21:52] | Okay? | 知道吗? |
[21:54] | You’ll always have your mama. | 妈妈永远在你身边 |
[22:06] | -Close your eyes. -[sighs] | 闭上眼睛吧 |
[23:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:25] | I didn’t think you’d answer. | 我没想到你会接 |
[23:27] | I didn’t think you’d call. | 我没想到你会打 |
[23:31] | You left your, uh… bracelet here. | 你把手镯落在这儿了 |
[23:35] | Oh. Sorry. I, uh… | 抱歉 我… |
[23:38] | You can just throw it out, or… | 你可以直接把它扔掉 或者… |
[23:41] | burn it or whatever. | 烧了 怎么都行 |
[23:46] | Thought maybe you left it here on purpose. | 我还想也许你是故意把它落在这儿的 |
[23:50] | Like, as an excuse to see me again. | 作为再来看我的借口 |
[23:56] | -Did it work? -[mechanical whirring] | 奏效了吗? |
[24:03] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音? |
[24:05] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[24:08] | [Judy] Um, I’m, uh… | 我… |
[24:10] | parked outside of my old dentist’s office. | 把车停在了我以前去的 牙医诊所外面 |
[24:13] | -Dr. Nguyen? -Yes. | -阮医生? -是的 |
[24:15] | You go to him too? | 你也找他看牙吗? |
[24:18] | -[thuds] -Shit, I was gonna roll up the window, -but I fell. | 可恶 我本打算把窗户升起来的 但没能升起来 |
[24:22] | I guess it took Mrs. Garrett’s crisis to bring us together. | 我想是加勒特夫人的危机 让我们走到了一起 |
[24:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:26] | How much longer are we gonna have to keep up this act? | 我们还要继续保持这样多久? |
[24:31] | [Blair] We’ll just have to keep this up until she’s over her little problem. | 我们要继续保持这样 一直到她的小问题解决了 |
[24:34] | Then everything’ll be back to normal. | 届时一切就会恢复正常 |
[24:36] | [Nancy] Yeah. We don’t want to break… | 是啊 我们可不希望打破… |
[24:38] | Thank you for having me over. | 谢谢你让我过来住 |
[24:41] | Well, I’m not gonna have you sleeping in a car. | 我不会让你睡在车上的 |
[24:45] | [scoffs] I slept in a car for, like, a year with my mom. | 我曾跟我妈在车上睡了大概一年 |
[24:49] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[24:52] | Might have been a year and a half. | 有可能睡了一年半 |
[24:54] | Wasn’t that bad. | 但也没那么糟糕 |
[24:55] | It was a hatchback. | 那是一辆掀背轿车 |
[24:58] | Oh, God, Mrs. Garrett. | 天哪 加勒特夫人 |
[25:03] | Don’t you wish that you had a Mrs. Garrett | 你不希望有个加勒特夫人 |
[25:06] | just tell you that everything’s gonna be all right? | 告诉你一切都会好起来的吗? |
[25:08] | Yes. | 希望啊 |
[25:12] | Everything is gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[25:14] | That’s not as good. | 这么说没用 |
[25:15] | -No? -No. | -没用? -没用 |
[25:16] | -[laughs] -Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:24] | [crying] I don’t know what to do, Judy. | 朱迪 我不知道该怎么办 |
[25:27] | This– this feels impossible. | 感觉很难应付 |
[25:31] | Oh, no. I know. | 天哪 我知道 |
[25:34] | I know you know. | 我知道你知道 |
[25:38] | I’m right here. | 有我呢 |
[25:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:47] | [sniffles] I didn’t realize I had it so good when I was just, like, regular unhappy. | 我以前经常不开心时 没意识到自己其实已经过得很好了 |
[25:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:52] | God, I would kill for some down-the-middle depression right now. | 天 要是能回到那种中度抑郁的状态 让我干什么都行 |
[25:55] | Just some real good, | 只需要一些满满的 |
[25:57] | -deep dissatisfaction. -Yeah. | -深深的不满情绪 -是啊 |
[26:02] | Shit. I’m sorry. | 哎呀 对不起 |
[26:06] | It’s like I forget for a second, and then I just remember about Steve. | 我好像就忘记了那一秒 然后就又想起了史蒂夫 |
[26:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:11] | [sobbing] I know we weren’t even together, | 我知道我们已经不在一起了 |
[26:13] | but suddenly, I can’t imagine my life without him. | 但突然间 我还是无法想象没有他的日子 |
[26:18] | I’m– I’m– I’m sorry, Judy. | 我… 我很抱歉 朱迪 |
[26:23] | -I’m so… -[sniffles] | 我真的… |
[26:25] | -I’m so, so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[26:26] | -No, no, no. Don’t be sorry. | 别 别说抱歉 |
[26:28] | He was attacking you, and it was not your fault. | 他是要袭击你 那不是你的错 |
[26:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:37] | I’m not going anywhere until you tell me where the fuck Judy is. | 除非你他妈告诉我朱迪在哪儿 否则我哪儿都不去 |
[26:42] | Please just leave. | 请你离开 |
[26:44] | I don’t know why the fuck you’re protecting her. | 我不知道你他妈为什么要保护她 |
[26:46] | She just feels sorry for you. | 她只是为你感到难过 |
[26:47] | Poor little widow, all alone, | 可怜的小寡妇 独自一人 |
[26:49] | cheating husband. Boy, he was miserable, wasn’t he? | 出轨的丈夫 他当时很痛苦 是不是? |
[26:52] | Fuck this! I’m out of here. | 去你妈的吧!我走就是了 |
[27:01] | -Judy. -Yeah? | -朱迪 -怎么了? |
[27:07] | Can… | 我… |
[27:09] | Can I– can I give you a hug? | 我可以抱抱你吗? |
[27:33] | -[Jen] No, no, no, really. | 不用 真的 |
[27:36] | -[Judy] Really? | 真的吗? |
[27:37] | Yeah. No, it’s fine. | 真的 不用 没关系 |
[27:38] | I mean, you can stay until you find somewhere permanent. | 你可以一直待到找到长期居所 |
[27:41] | Okay, and to be clear, you burned all of my stuff? | 好 再确认一下 你把我所有东西都烧了? |
[27:43] | Well, not your blanket. | 没烧你的毯子 |
[27:45] | And some of your crystals wouldn’t take the hint, | 你的一些水晶没明白我的心思 |
[27:48] | but… | 但是… |
[27:49] | Oh, also… | 还有… |
[27:54] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[27:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:58] | Parker’s gonna be driving me to school. | 帕克会开车送我去学校 |
[27:59] | Oh, is that a telling, not an asking? | 是吗?你是在通知 不是询问? |
[28:01] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[28:03] | Guess you guys can’t stay away from each other, huh? | 我猜你们俩无法远离彼此了吧? |
[28:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:09] | [Jen] Oh, excuse me. Wait a minute. | 不好意思 稍等一下 |
[28:11] | Do I know this Parker, and does he have a license? | 我认识这位叫帕克的吗? 他有驾照吗? |
[28:14] | Uh, yeah, she does. | 我这女同学有驾照 |
[28:17] | Wear a seat belt, please! | 记得系安全带! |
[28:21] | -Do you think that they’re– -No. | -你觉得他们是不是在… -不是 |
[28:27] | [Jen] Coming. | 来了 |
[28:37] | Good morning. | 早上好 |