时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Jen Harding. Real estate agent. | 珍·哈丁 我是一名房产中介 |
[00:16] | I just sold a house in the area for two million, | 我刚在附近卖掉一栋两百万的房子 |
[00:20] | all cash. Blah, blah, blah! | 现金交易 房主发大财了 |
[00:21] | Anyway, I just wanted you to know how valuable your property is. | 总之 我就是想说 你家房子很值钱 |
[00:25] | I mean, especially with this curb appeal. | 特别是你家房子的外观 |
[00:30] | Well, I’m not looking to sell. | 我没打算卖 |
[00:33] | Well, you might change your mind if I do an appraisal, | 如果我估一下价 你应该会改变主意 |
[00:35] | which should only take a few minutes. | 我进去看一眼 几分钟就好 |
[00:37] | I mean, unless you’re busy or you just hate money. | 除非你没时间 或者你跟钱过不去 |
[00:46] | Is this ethical? | 这事道德吗 |
[00:48] | Harassing people because they’re on a list? | 就因为人家在名单上 就去追查人家 |
[00:50] | It’s not unethical. | 也不算不道德 |
[00:52] | We’re not hurting anybody, | 我们没伤害别人 |
[00:53] | just tracking down people who own vintage Mustangs. | 就是追查一下谁拥有一辆复古野马车 |
[00:56] | Right. But, like, historically, | 好吧 但历史上 |
[00:59] | lists have been bad for people, right? | 说起名单 总是没好事吧 |
[01:01] | Like the blacklist. | 比如黑名单 |
[01:02] | This list is only bad for the person who killed Jen’s husband. | 这份名单只对杀死珍丈夫的凶手来说是坏事 |
[01:05] | Right. Yeah. | 也是 好吧 |
[01:06] | And there have been some good lists, historically. | 历史上 也有代表好事的名单 |
[01:08] | – Schindler’s list. Great list. – Yeah. | -辛德勒的名单 救了不少人 -对 |
[01:12] | It was really…That was a beautiful list. | 确实是 那份名单太令人动容了 |
[01:17] | But is it legal, what we’re doing? | 但我们这样做合法吗 |
[01:21] | My buddy Dennis at the NCIC | 我兄弟丹尼斯在国家犯罪信息中心上班 |
[01:22] | can share information with government agencies. | 可以跟政府机关共享情报 |
[01:24] | Now, would Laguna PD consider me a government agency? Hell, no. | 泻湖警察会把我当成是政府机关吗 别做梦了 |
[01:30] | – Come on. This is fun, right? – Well, it is so fun. | -别担忧了 这事多有意思 -确实很有意思 |
[01:35] | I haven’t felt this good in months. | 我好几个月都没这么开心过了 |
[01:38] | Honestly. | 真心话 |
[01:39] | Being here with you, working a case. | 跟你在一起 携手查案 |
[01:42] | It’s bringing me back to life. | 我又重新开始生活了 |
[01:44] | So, thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[01:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[01:55] | So, it’s about 1,500 square feet? | 这栋房子140平左右吧 |
[01:57] | No idea. I inherited the house from my aunt. | 不知道 我姑妈留给我的遗产 |
[02:00] | – She’s in a home now, so– – Great. Can I see the garage? | -她进老人院了… -真好 我能看下车库吗 |
[02:05] | Is this a ’66 Mustang? | 这是66年版野马车吗 |
[02:07] | Yeah, but, the car doesn’t come with the house. | 对 但这不是我姑妈的车 |
[02:11] | You ever hit anybody with this thing? | 你开车撞过什么吗 |
[02:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:25] | Cross that one off the list. | 可以把他划掉了 |
[02:26] | He was on a Star Trek cruise that week. | 他那一周在”星际迷航”主题游轮上 |
[02:28] | I saw so many pictures I wish I hadn’t. | 我看了好多照片 都留下阴影了 |
[02:30] | All right. Six down. 242 to go. | 好了 排除六个了 还剩242个 |
[02:33] | My God. I can’t believe the fucker | 天呐 真不敢相信 |
[02:34] | who did this is one of these names on this list. | 杀人凶手就在这份名单上 |
[02:36] | God, it’s gonna feel so good to look him in the eye | 到时候一定很爽 看着他的眼睛 |
[02:38] | and tell him what a spineless monster he is | 告诉他 他是个懦弱的禽兽 |
[02:40] | and then beat the shit out of him. | 然后暴揍他一顿 |
[02:43] | All right. Who’s next? | 好吧 下一个是谁 |
[02:43] | Okay. Beachside Antiques. Deerfield Road. | 海滨古玩店 鹿野路 |
[02:46] | Business? Weird. | 公司吗 真奇怪 |
[02:47] | Yeah. Could be a company car, or rentals. | 肇事车辆也可能是公司车 或租来的车 |
[02:49] | Bunch of businesses on here. Move Ur Car Ur Way, Pelican Vintage. | 那边有很多公司 “顺你意租车” “鹈鹕佳酿” |
[02:53] | – TKG Arts. – Who the fuck is TKG Arts? | -TKG艺术 -TKG艺术是什么鬼 |
[02:56] | – Can I see that? – Yeah. You all right? | -我能看一下吗 -可以 你没事吧 |
[03:01] | Yeah, it’s just, like, stuffy in here. Right? | 没事 就是后面很闷热 |
[03:07] | Okay. These businesses are all downtown. | 好吧 这些公司都在闹市区 |
[03:09] | So why don’t you guys drop me off and then I’ll check these out? | 不如你们把我送过去 我去打探一下 |
[03:14] | Safer if we stick together. | 我们一起去更安全 |
[03:15] | Yeah, right? All right. | 是吧 行了 |
[03:17] | I need a name, Judy. Mama’s on a roll. | 念个名字 朱蒂 老娘势如破竹啊 |
[03:20] | – Okay. – Yup. | -好 -来吧 |
[03:22] | Heather Dornan. | 海瑟·多南 |
[03:24] | She lives in Costa Mesa. | 她住在科斯塔梅萨 |
[03:27] | Seven-two-eight Bristol Street. | 布里斯托尔街728号 |
[03:31] | A woman. Wow. | 一个女人 哎呀呀 |
[03:33] | That surprise you? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[03:35] | I just never pictured a woman driving the car. | 我就是没想过是个女司机 |
[03:37] | What kind of feminist am I? | 我还是女权主义者呢 |
[03:39] | Women can be murderers too. | 女人也可能是杀人犯 |
[03:42] | – I know. I saw that Charlize Theron movie. – Which one? | -我知道 我看过查理兹·塞隆的电影 -哪一部 |
[03:47] | The route is being calculated. | 已重新规划路线 |
[03:48] | Wait, you know what? I need a bottle of water. | 等下 我想喝瓶水 |
[03:51] | – Sure. – Can you pop the trunk? | -好 -能打开后备箱吗 |
[03:52] | Okay. All right? | 好 可以了吗 |
[03:56] | God, there’s just so many names on this list. | 天呐 名单太长了 |
[03:59] | I wish that we could narrow it down somehow and find this guy. | 要是能缩小范围 找到这个男人就好了 |
[04:01] | – Or gal. – Right. | -或女人 -对 |
[04:03] | – God, I’m such a dick. – Yup. | -看不起女人 我混蛋 -是啊 |
[04:08] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[04:10] | Jude? | 小朱 |
[04:12] | Judy? | 朱蒂 |
[04:14] | Come on. I’m fine. | 行了 我没事 |
[04:16] | I faint all the time. | 我经常晕倒 |
[04:18] | No, you don’t. | 才不是 |
[04:19] | Yeah. You haven’t known me for that long. | 就是 你认识我也没多久 |
[04:21] | I did it a bunch in high school and then once at Lilith Fair. | 我在高中时晕倒过几次 还有一次在莉莉丝音乐节上 |
[04:25] | Remember Lilith Fair? | 记得莉莉丝音乐节吗 |
[04:26] | No, I was way too high. | 不记得了 我当时嗑嗨了 |
[04:28] | Of course you were. | 想到了 |
[04:30] | – It was fun. – Okay. | -很有意思 -好了 |
[04:31] | Nobody get too excited, but Dennis just called. | 大家都别太激动 但丹尼斯刚打来电话 |
[04:34] | He crosschecked our list against DUIs. | 他将我们列的名单和酒驾案交叉搜索 |
[04:36] | – And? – Something interesting. | -结果呢 -有发现了 |
[04:39] | Andrew Peters. Two DUIs. Lives four blocks from the scene. | 安德鲁·皮特斯 两次酒驾 家离车祸现场仅有四条街 |
[04:42] | Andrew Peters. | 安德鲁·皮特斯 |
[04:43] | – That’s the fucking guy. – See? That’s too excited. | -就是这个混蛋了 -我不是说了吗 别太激动 |
[04:46] | – No, no! We should at least go check it out, right? – Yeah. | -不不 我们至少该过去查一下 -对 |
[04:49] | – Yes, we should. Let’s go. – Okay. Let’s go. | -我们该过去看看 走吧 -好 走吧 |
[04:51] | But… Sit back. Sit back. Sit back. | 但是… 你躺好 躺好 |
[04:53] | I’m sorry. I feel so woozy. | 抱歉 我有些晕 |
[04:56] | Let’s chill for a minute. | 我们先缓一缓 |
[04:57] | We can’t jump to conclusions here, okay? | 先别妄下定论 |
[04:58] | I’m not jumping to anything. | 我没有妄下定论 |
[05:00] | I’m saying it’s a ’66 Mustang with two DUIs | 拥有66年款野马车 还两次酒驾 |
[05:03] | and lives four blocks from where Ted was hit. | 住在离泰德被撞之地的四条街外 |
[05:04] | That’s the fucking guy. | 特么就是他 没跑儿了 |
[05:06] | It’s pretty compelling. | 嫌犯条件都具备了 |
[05:08] | – I like him for it. – I like him too. | -我很怀疑他 -我也怀疑他 |
[05:09] | We should call Detective Perez, we should loop her in. | 我们该联系普莱斯警探 通知她一声 |
[05:11] | No. I’m not calling her. | 不 我才不联系她 |
[05:13] | She’s gonna slow us down with her “process.” | 她肯定又打官腔 走什么”司法程序” |
[05:15] | Hey, I get it, okay? But we can’t run away with this thing. | 我懂你 但我们不能自己贸然行动 |
[05:18] | Nobody here has a badge, currently. | 目前 我们中没有执法人员 |
[05:20] | Yeah, maybe he’s right. | 对啊 他说得也对 |
[05:22] | Maybe we should just, you know, slow it down. | 我们还是从长计议吧 |
[05:25] | Okay. Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 好 你说得有理 |
[05:26] | – You got to trust me. – I trust you. | -你得信我 -我信你 |
[05:28] | Gosh. You guys, you know what? I’m late to pick up Charlie. | 天 各位 我迟到了 我要去接查理了 |
[05:32] | – Will you keep an eye on her? – Yeah. | -你能照看她吗 -好 |
[05:34] | I’d love to. | 我很愿意 |
[05:49] | A little hot tea, a little chicken soup from a can. | 一杯热茶 还有罐头鸡汤 |
[05:53] | Don’t tell my mama. | 别告诉我妈 |
[05:57] | – Soup smells so bad. – Yup. | -汤闻着很倒胃口 -也是 |
[05:59] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[06:02] | Nausea, fainting, sweats. You thrown up at all? | 恶心 昏厥 出汗 你吐了吗 |
[06:05] | Yes. | 吐了 |
[06:07] | You know, I’m not a doctor, | 我不是医生 |
[06:07] | but I’d say it’s either the flu or you’re pregnant. | 但我的诊断是 你要么感冒了 要么怀孕了 |
[06:11] | Since you and I have been taking it slow, | 但毕竟我们俩选择慢慢来 |
[06:12] | which is adorable but getting harder every day, | 我觉得这样很好 但我越来越难控制了 |
[06:14] | I’d say you have the flu. | 所以你只能是感冒了 |
[06:16] | Unless you got a side piece. | 除非你劈腿了 |
[06:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:35] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[06:42] | You’re too good to me. | 你对我太好了 |
[06:43] | No. It’s nothing. | 这没什么啦 |
[06:46] | You know that feeling you get when a thing is new, | 一般情侣刚开始交往时 |
[06:48] | and the person you’re into gets sick, | 而你喜欢的人生病了 |
[06:51] | or there’s an emergency, | 或者出事了 |
[06:53] | it makes you realize, wow, how much you care about them? | 这会让你意识到 你多在乎对方 |
[06:57] | Even though it hasn’t been that long? Do I sound like an idiot? | 尽管你们其实交往没多久 我说这话很傻吗 |
[07:00] | No. | 不会 |
[07:02] | You’re such a great guy. | 你是个大好人 |
[07:08] | Shit. | 不祥的预感 |
[07:09] | “You’re such a great guy”? Were you about to say, “but?” | “你是个大好人” 你接下来不会说”但是”吧 |
[07:12] | No. | 不是 |
[07:13] | Yeah, yeah, yes, yes. | 是 是 我是 |
[07:15] | Yes, I am. | 我是要说 |
[07:20] | Honestly, before I met you, I was engaged to someone. | 老实说 我们相识之前 我跟别人订婚了 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:26] | And he has suddenly come back into the picture. | 他最近突然又回来找我了 |
[07:29] | And I don’t wanna have feelings for him, but I do. | 我也不想对他有感觉 但我还是喜欢他 |
[07:33] | And I don’t think that it’s fair to you. | 我觉得这对你不公平 |
[07:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:38] | I’m so sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[07:40] | Steve and I are just hot and cold, you know? | 我和史蒂夫之间总是忽冷忽热 |
[07:42] | Sometimes, I hate him | 有时我很讨厌他 |
[07:43] | and then the next minute, it’s the most passionate– | 而过一会儿 我们又会燃起激情 |
[07:46] | – Yeah, I don’t need the play-by-play. – Right. | -你俩怎么甜蜜就别说了 -也是 |
[07:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:52] | Should I… | 我该… |
[07:54] | – You okay? – I’m gonna go. | -你没事吧 -我还是走吧 |
[07:55] | Yeah, sure. You don’t have to stay and take care of me. | 好 你不用待在这里照顾我 |
[07:59] | – Yeah. It’s a little awkward right now. – Yeah, I guess. | -对 现在气氛有点尴尬 -是啊 |
[08:05] | Thank you, though. For everything. | 但还是谢谢你做的一切 |
[08:10] | I did not see this coming. | 我没预料到这事 |
[08:14] | Some detective, huh? | 我这个警探能力不行啊 |
[08:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[08:48] | Jen Harding. | 珍·哈丁 |
[08:49] | I was just driving back from another listing | 我刚带人看过房子 路过这里 |
[08:51] | and I had to stop because, wow! | 我情不自禁停下来了 因为你家太赞了 |
[08:53] | What a house! I mean… | 这房子真漂亮 |
[08:55] | is there any possibility you’re interested in selling? | 你有没有想过卖掉这里 |
[08:57] | Because prices are just insane in this area right now. | 因为这一片的房价高到爆表 |
[09:01] | Really? All right. I’m interested. | 是吗 好吧 我动心了 |
[09:04] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[09:06] | Peters. | 皮特斯 |
[09:08] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[09:10] | – Please. Come on in. – Thanks. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[09:18] | Wow. It’s beautiful. | 天 太漂亮了 |
[09:20] | I love the minimalism. | 我大爱极简风 |
[09:22] | So… sleek. | 很时尚 |
[09:24] | Thanks. | 过奖 |
[09:25] | The ex-wife hated it. | 我前妻很不喜欢 |
[09:27] | Well, then I hate her. | 说明她没品位 |
[09:31] | – All right. – All right. | -很会说话 -还行吧 |
[09:34] | Can I get you a drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[09:37] | No. No, I shouldn’t. I’m on the clock. | 不 不行 我还在上班时间 |
[09:40] | – Mind if I hit it? – Sure. | -不介意我喝一杯吧 -请随意 |
[09:46] | I made that myself. | 我自己做的 |
[09:48] | It’s mahogany. | 那是红木 |
[09:50] | That’s a quality wood. | 高品质木头 |
[09:53] | Got a whole workroom set up in my garage. | 我在车库里搞了一间工作室 |
[09:56] | Never met a time-sucking hobby I couldn’t get behind. | 我沉迷的爱好 总是特别耗时间 |
[10:00] | Well, I’d love to see more of your work. | 我很想看看你更多的作品 |
[10:03] | Yeah. I don’t know. The garage is kind of a mess. | 不妥吧 车库很乱 |
[10:07] | – I can handle a little dust. – I’d rather not. | -我不怕脏乱 -还是算了吧 |
[10:12] | You know… screw it. I… | 不管了 |
[10:16] | I will have that drink. | 给我来点酒吧 |
[10:19] | All right. It’s a party. | 行 一起尽兴 |
[10:22] | Touch of the brown stuff? | 要来点烈酒吗 |
[10:29] | Here we are. | 好了 |
[10:31] | That’ll warm you up. | 这能让你情绪高涨起来 |
[10:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:35] | – Is it this way? – Yeah. Right through that door. | -这边走吗 -对 穿过这扇门就是 |
[10:42] | This… wood is really… | 这木头真是… |
[10:46] | Circles… really honor the wood. | 年轮很久 不愧是好木 |
[10:50] | You are too kind. | 你真会说话 |
[10:53] | Is this a ’66 Mustang? | 这是66年版野马车吗 |
[10:56] | Yes, it is. Good for you. | 是 眼力真好 |
[10:59] | You a car buff? | 你是车迷吗 |
[11:01] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 对 是 |
[11:07] | – You mind if… – God. Yeah. | -你介意我… -天 随意 |
[11:12] | Et voilà! | 瞧一下吧 |
[11:16] | Another one of my projects. | 我的另一件作品 |
[11:20] | Wanna check it out? | 想感受一下吗 |
[11:22] | Go on. Jump in. | 上车吧 |
[11:23] | – All new interior. Just restored it. – Okay. | -内部全新 刚整修过 -好吧 |
[11:27] | Should have seen it three months ago. It was a wreck. | 这辆车三个月前 可没法看 就是一堆废铁 |
[11:29] | Fingers and toes. | 零零散散[手指和脚趾] |
[11:33] | Why are the tires off? Did something happen? | 怎么没有轮胎 这车出事故了吗 |
[11:37] | Nothing happened. That’s the problem. | 啥事也没有 这才是问题 |
[11:39] | It’s taken me fucking forever to put this thing together. | 我花了很长时间 才组装好这辆车 |
[11:44] | So you’ve… you’ve never driven it? | 这么说 你一直从没开过吗 |
[11:46] | Not yet. | 还没有呢 |
[11:47] | You would not believe how vicious these car collectors are on eBay. | 你都不知道网上汽车收藏者多么没人性 |
[11:52] | Fucking jackals. Anyway, check this out. | 特么一群骗子 话说 瞧瞧这个 |
[11:59] | May not have an engine yet but my stereo is hot. | 虽然还没装引擎 但音响很赞 |
[12:03] | You know, I should probably get going. It’s late. | 我该走了 不早了 |
[12:08] | Can you let me out? | 能让我出去吗 |
[12:09] | – Easy. Easy. You gotta be gentle with it. – I’m getting claustrophobic. | -别激动 动作轻点 -我感觉幽闭恐惧症发作了 |
[12:11] | Please just… | 你就… |
[12:12] | – Let me help you out a little there. – Okay. | -我来帮你开 -好 |
[12:15] | – God, you smell so good. – No. That’s not what this is. | -天 你好香 -不 别这样 |
[12:18] | – Get off of me. – No. Relax, it’s fine. | -放开我 -别啊 放松 没事 |
[12:20] | Get the fuck off me! | 你特么放开我 |
[12:24] | Bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you? | 贱人 你特么脑子有病啊 |
[12:27] | No means motherfucking no. | 老娘说不要 就是不要 |
[12:29] | Get the fuck out of my house! | 滚出我家 |
[12:32] | Fucking blood everywhere. You bitch! | 搞得到处都是血 你个贱婊 |
[12:42] | Hey, girl. | 妹子 |
[12:44] | Judy. Hey, girl. | 朱蒂 妹子 |
[12:45] | Girl, he’s on a call. | 妹子 他在打电话 |
[12:47] | Yeah. Some people think it’s for pussies, but I don’t. | 对 有人觉得这样是孬种 我倒不觉得 |
[12:50] | No. I said I don’t think it’s for pussies. | 不 我说我不觉得那样是孬种 |
[12:52] | Yeah, I got to go too. Bye. | 我也得挂了 再见 |
[12:57] | What’s going on? Things are chaotic right now. | 怎么了 我现在有点忙 |
[12:59] | I don’t have time to… | 我没时间… |
[13:00] | I have to talk to you about a couple of things. | 我得跟你讲几件事 |
[13:01] | Jude, honesty, I got a meeting in five minutes. | 朱朱 老实说 我五分钟后要开会 |
[13:03] | – So if this can wait… – It can’t. | -如果这事不急 -非常急 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | I broke up with the guy that I’m seeing. | 我和刚交的男友分手了 |
[13:08] | – Okay. – Because he’s not you. | -好吧 -因为他不是你 |
[13:11] | It’s a high bar. | 我这种高富帅很难找 |
[13:13] | And because… | 而且还因为 |
[13:16] | I think I might be pregnant. | 我可能怀孕了 |
[13:20] | – Fuck! Seriously? – Yeah. | -我靠 不是吧 -是的 |
[13:22] | – How do you know it’s mine? – I never slept with him! | -你怎么知道是我的孩子 -我没跟他睡过 |
[13:25] | – That’s weird. – Yeah. | -好奇葩 -对 |
[13:27] | It’s yours. | 是你的孩子 |
[13:28] | – Judy, now? This is happening now? – Yes, I know. | -朱蒂 这时候怀孕吗 -谁说不是啊 |
[13:31] | But after everything we’ve been through, | 但我们经历了这么多风雨 |
[13:33] | maybe we’re finally getting what we wanted. | 也许我们终于得偿所愿了 |
[13:36] | We get to have our family. | 我们可以组建一个家庭了 |
[13:37] | I know it’s scary, | 我知道这让人慌张 |
[13:38] | but sometimes things happen in weird ways, right? | 但有时冥冥中自有安排 令人惊喜 |
[13:44] | Judy… | 朱蒂 |
[13:46] | this is not divine intervention, okay? | 这不是什么天意 |
[13:47] | This is the definition of insanity, | 这是疯狂的定义 |
[13:49] | doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different result. | 用同样的方式做一件事 却期待不同的结果 |
[13:52] | We know the result. | 我们都知道结局会怎样 |
[13:52] | No, we don’t. | 不 这都说不准 |
[13:54] | We don’t know the result. | 我们不清楚结局会如何 |
[13:55] | We lived the result five times. | 我们经历了五次这样的结局了 |
[13:56] | Maybe our luck has changed. | 也许我们的运气改变了 |
[13:57] | Would you stop fucking bright-siding everything? | 你能别这么盲目乐观吗 |
[13:59] | Don’t yell at me. | 别朝我喊 |
[14:00] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[14:05] | Look, I can’t put myself through this again. | 听着 我没法再经历一次了 |
[14:08] | I just can’t. I’m sorry. | 我做不到 抱歉 |
[14:09] | You can call me in nine months if it… You know? | 等九个月后 你再联系我吧 你懂的 |
[14:13] | Or maybe just put yourself out of your misery now. | 你也可以选择长痛不如短痛 |
[14:18] | Put myself out of my misery? | 长痛不如短痛 |
[14:22] | – Hey, babe. – Hey, babe. | -亲爱的 -亲爱的 |
[14:23] | I got the sush. My bad. I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我买到寿司了 抱歉 无意打断你们 |
[14:27] | Hey, babe. I’m just finishing up with a client. | 亲爱的 我正和一位客户快谈完了 |
[14:30] | Sorry. I was in the bathroom. | 抱歉 我刚才在洗手间 |
[14:32] | – Hey, girl. – Hey, girl. | -妹子 -妹子 |
[14:34] | Girl. | 妹子 |
[14:35] | Kaley, would you take Heidi to the break room? | 凯莉 你能带海蒂去休息室吗 |
[14:37] | – I’m just gonna be a sec. – Sure. | -我很快就过去 -好 |
[14:47] | What? You were seeing someone. | 怎么了 你之前也找男友了 |
[14:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:55] | Wait. What was the other thing you wanted to say? | 慢着 你还想说什么事来着 |
[14:58] | What? | 什么 |
[15:00] | You said a couple of things. | 你说要讲几件事 |
[15:02] | What else? | 还有什么事 |
[15:16] | Nothing. | 没事了 |
[16:02] | Okay, okay. | 镇定 镇定 |
[16:09] | You went straight to Steve? You didn’t even take a test yet? | 你就直接去找史蒂夫了 事前都没测试一下吗 |
[16:12] | I did. I didn’t have one. | 是啊 我没有验孕棒 |
[16:14] | But I just know because my boobs are so tender. | 但我能感觉到 因为我乳房胀痛 |
[16:16] | All right. Stop staring at it, okay? | 好吧 别盯着看了 |
[16:19] | A watched pee stick never turns positive. | 一直盯着验孕棒看 从来都不会是阳性反应 |
[16:25] | Do you want it to be positive or do you not? | 你希望是阳性反应[怀孕]吧 |
[16:29] | I do. | 我希望是 |
[16:30] | – You do? – God, I do want it to be positive. | -是吗 -天 我希望是阳性反应 |
[16:32] | But, you know, sometimes when you really want something | 但有时 你特别希望某件事发生 |
[16:34] | and you think if you hope for it, it’s not gonna happen? | 可是期待值越高 反而越不会发生 |
[16:37] | And if you don’t hope for it, maybe it will happen? | 如果你不抱希望 反而就会发生了 |
[16:40] | But sometimes when you hope for things, they happen, right? | 但有时你怀抱期望 就一定会心想事成 |
[16:42] | So maybe I just… | 所以我就… |
[16:45] | hope for the next three minutes. | 接下来三分钟一直怀抱希望 |
[16:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:50] | So you’re gonna let yourself feel how you actually feel. | 你就尽情感受自己真实的感受吧 |
[16:54] | That’s a good idea. | 这是好主意 |
[16:55] | Yeah. Thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[16:57] | But you are not allowed to feel positive feelings towards Steve ever again. | 但你不能再对史蒂夫感觉良好[阳性]了 |
[17:03] | Even if that’s how you actually feel. | 即便那是你真实的感觉 |
[17:04] | No, I won’t. I can’t. | 我不会了 我不能那样了 |
[17:06] | Okay. Because, you know, you’ve gone back before. | 好 因为你以前回去找过他 |
[17:08] | You are an addict. And he’s meth… | 他就是毒品 你对他上瘾了 |
[17:11] | with impish good looks. | 着迷于他邪魅的帅气 |
[17:13] | God, he is. | 他确实很帅啊 |
[17:15] | I hate his stupid fucking face. | 我讨厌他颜值这么高 |
[17:18] | Okay. It’s been two minutes. So, avert. | 已经两分钟了 别去看了 |
[17:21] | Just don’t. Don’t… | 别看 别看 |
[17:22] | – I really wanna look at it. – Don’t do it. | -我真的很想看 -别看 |
[17:31] | I broke up with Nick. | 我和尼克分手了 |
[17:33] | You did? | 是吗 |
[17:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:36] | I know. He deserves someone nicer than me. | 我懂 他应该找个比我更善良的人 |
[17:39] | Who the fuck is nicer than you? | 谁特么会比你更善良啊 |
[17:42] | Okay. Then maybe someone more stable. | 好吧 那就找个精神状态更稳定的人 |
[17:44] | Well, that he can maybe find. | 他倒是能找到这样的姑娘 |
[17:48] | Maybe it’s not great to be a single mom that’s not stable. | 也许做一个精神状态不稳定的单身母亲不是好事 |
[17:52] | Whose mother is stable? | 谁家母亲精神稳定啊 |
[17:55] | And you won’t be a single mom. | 而且你也不会成为单身妈妈 |
[17:58] | You have me. | 你有我啊 |
[18:00] | We can be like a three-child mothering team. | 我们组成”三娃两妈团” |
[18:05] | Mothering team. | “三娃两妈团” |
[18:06] | That’s awesome! | 真是太赞了 |
[18:21] | Shit. | 该死 |
[18:25] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:31] | You only see one line, right? | 你只看到一条线吧 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry. | 我替你难过 |
[18:40] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:42] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:52] | You’re probably not ready to hear this, but… | 这话你可能不想听 |
[18:55] | one tiny bit of a bright side. | 这事也有一个小小的好处 |
[18:59] | What? | 什么好处 |
[19:00] | You can drink. | 你还是可以喝酒 |
[19:03] | Yeah, I can drink. | 对 我可以喝酒 |
[19:06] | I just got out of there as fast as I could. | 我就直接冲出来了 |
[19:09] | My God! Fucking piece of shit. | 天呐 真是人渣 |
[19:11] | Yeah, but it’s, like, you know, I went into the house. | 但毕竟是我主动送上门 |
[19:15] | – I got into the car. – No, stop it. | -我自己上车了 -别这么说了 |
[19:17] | You’re being, like, I asked for it. | 你说得好像是自找的样子 |
[19:19] | No, I know I wasn’t… asking for it. It’s just… | 我知道我不是自找的 只是… |
[19:24] | I’m pretty sure I broke his face, so that feels good. | 我揍了他一拳 感觉很爽 |
[19:27] | Wow! That’s awesome! You are a tough broad. | 哎呀呀 好厉害啊 你真是个女汉子 |
[19:32] | Hardly. | 才不是 |
[19:33] | You are. | 你是 |
[19:35] | You’re “don’t mess with Texas,” you know. | 你一副”得州娘们不好惹”的气势 |
[19:37] | What? | 啥 |
[19:38] | Am I Texas in that equation or…? | 你把我说成是得州悍妇… |
[19:42] | Well, you’re like Brooklyn, like, | 你有种布鲁克林人的范儿 |
[19:44] | “Don’t fuck with me.” | “你丫别得罪我” |
[19:46] | Is that… is that what you think people sound like? | 你觉得别人用这种腔调讲话吗 |
[19:49] | You didn’t think I was from the block when I said it? | 我这样讲 你没觉得我是那一片的人吗 |
[19:51] | – No. – What? | -没有 -不是吧 |
[19:52] | My God. | 没眼看了 |
[19:53] | – Then you do it. – No, I’m not gonna do it. | -那你来说一个 -我不要 |
[19:55] | – Come on. – No. | -来吧 -不要 |
[19:56] | Please? | 求你啦 |
[19:58] | I’ve had a really shitty day. | 我今天过得很不顺心 |
[20:01] | I used to sound like this. | 我以前”酱紫”讲话 |
[20:05] | Like this. | “酱紫” |
[20:06] | I love it so much! | 太有爱了 |
[20:07] | You’re lucky you’re sad. | 你若不是心情不好 我就揍你了 |
[20:13] | I shouldn’t have let you go to that guy’s house. | 我当时不该让你去那个人的家 |
[20:15] | You didn’t let me go. | 你没让我去 |
[20:17] | I just went. | 我自己去了 |
[20:20] | But you can’t do that anymore. | 但你不能再这样做了 |
[20:22] | You can’t go to strangers’ houses. It’s not safe. Okay? | 你不能再乱去陌生人家里 不安全 |
[20:24] | – You have to stop. – I know. | -你不能再这样了 -我知道 |
[20:26] | – I mean it. – Yeah, I mean it too. | -我认真的 -我也是 |
[20:28] | Detective Perez called and said if I don’t stop, | 普莱斯警探联系我了 她说我再不收手 |
[20:30] | they’ll throw me in jail or something. | 就会把我关进监狱 |
[20:32] | What? | 什么 |
[20:34] | Yeah. That’s the world we’re living in. | 是啊 我们就活在这样一个世界里 |
[20:36] | I get assaulted and then I get in trouble | 我被人侵犯了 结果是我摊上事了 |
[20:39] | and a criminal walks free. | 罪犯却逍遥法外 |
[20:43] | God, I just wish it was him. | 天呐 要是他就好了 |
[20:45] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也这么希望 |
[20:51] | I know you think that if you find the person who did this, | 我知道你觉得找到凶手 |
[20:53] | it’s gonna make you feel better. | 你会最终释怀 |
[20:59] | I really don’t think it will. | 但我真不觉得你不会 |
[21:09] | I guess I just wanted my fucking three minutes of hope. | 我就是想要”三分钟怀抱希望”的感觉吧 |
[21:16] | But no. | 但事与愿违啊 |
[21:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:21] | Hope will burn you like that. | 希望越大 失望越大 |
[21:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:42] | Jen! | 珍 |
[21:44] | Is it? | 是吧 |
[21:45] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[21:48] | – It’s positive now, right? – Yeah. It is. | -现在是阳性反应了吧 -对 |
[21:51] | – Holy shit. – And that’s two lines, not one, right? | -我的天 -两条线 不是一条吧 |
[21:53] | – Yes, clearly, yes. – Clearly. | -显然是啊 -显然 |
[21:54] | God, you know what that means? | 天 你知道这表示什么吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah. That I’m the asshole that bought you the cheap test. | 知道 我很没节操 给你买了便宜的验孕棒 |
[21:58] | Yeah, who buys store brand? I thought you were my friend. | 谁会买杂牌验孕棒啊 你还有脸自称好闺蜜 |
[22:00] | – Who cares? You’re pregnant. – My God! | -谁在乎啊 你怀孕了 -我的天呐 |
[22:03] | You’re not pregnant. | 你没怀孕 |
[22:06] | Sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[22:07] | You’re not pregnant. | 你没怀孕 |
[22:11] | No, but I… | 不 我… |
[22:12] | In fact, your estrogen levels are so low, | 实际上 你的雌激素水平太低 |
[22:14] | it’d be impossible for you to get pregnant. | 根本不可能怀孕 |
[22:18] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[22:20] | No, but the test said that I was pregnant. | 不是 验孕棒显示我怀孕了 |
[22:22] | Unfortunately, if you leave it out for too long, | 很遗憾 如果验孕棒放置太久 |
[22:25] | it can show false positive. | 就会显示误报 |
[22:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[22:30] | Then what are all these symptoms that I’m having? | 那我这些怀孕的症状是怎么回事 |
[22:33] | Those symptoms can also be indicative of early menopause. | 这些症状也可能是早更迹象 |
[22:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[22:45] | Yeah. I would say that Perez’s tone was firm. | 对 普莱斯的语气很强硬 |
[22:50] | The words “cease and desist” were used. | 她用了”勒令停止”这个词 |
[22:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:55] | Understood. | 懂了 |
[22:56] | I am so sorry, Nick. I hope I didn’t get you in any trouble. | 我很抱歉 尼克 希望没给你惹上麻烦 |
[22:59] | No. No, don’t worry about it. You didn’t get me in any trouble. | 没有 没事 你没给我惹上麻烦 |
[23:04] | I also wanted to say sorry about you and Judy. | 我还很遗憾你和朱蒂分手了 |
[23:07] | Yeah. That didn’t quite work out the way I’d hoped. | 我们没像我预期中那样顺利发展下去 |
[23:12] | Most things don’t. | 人生不如意之事十有八九 |
[23:14] | What can you do, though? | 但又能如何呢 |
[23:16] | Look, I love Judy, | 是这样 我很爱朱蒂 |
[23:18] | but I will be the first to admit that she… | 但我不得不说 |
[23:22] | she can be a little hard to pin down. | 她这个人难以捉摸 |
[23:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:26] | TKG艺术 作品名 未命名 作者 朱蒂·黑尔 | |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:33] | I’m not. | 我没怀孕 |
[23:35] | I’m sorry, honey. | 我很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[23:36] | And I never will be. | 我永远都怀不上孩子了 |
[23:39] | I gotta go. It’s an emergency. | 我得挂了 有要事 |
[23:41] | Yeah. Me too. | 好 我也是 |