| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:21] | It’s time. Time for you to get up. | 到时间了 该起床了 | 
| [00:24] | Look in the mirror and decide who you wanna be today. | 请看着镜子 决定你今天想成为什么样的人 | 
| [00:28] | Winners aren’t born, they’re bred. | 赢家并非天生 而是靠后天努力 | 
| [00:31] | And in order to succeed hard, you need… | 为了获得巨大成功 就必须付出… | 
| [00:33] | What is that? | 这是什么啊 | 
| [00:35] | – That’s my podcast alarm. – The Winners’ Strategy. | -我的播客闹钟 -《成功者的策略》 | 
| [00:37] | The Winners’ Strategy. | 《成功者的策略》 | 
| [00:38] | – Strategy for… – Gets me pumped for the day. | -这是能够… -能让我这一天鸡血满满 | 
| [00:41] | – Are you doing self-help? – No. | -你还自我疗愈吗 -没有 | 
| [00:45] | I don’t think so. | 不是吧 | 
| [00:47] | Look at you. | 可以啊 | 
| [00:48] | Yeah. But it’s not like your weird mystical shit. | 但这跟你神神叨叨那一套不同 | 
| [00:50] | This is about tools for maximum success. | 这是获得最大成功的方法 | 
| [00:53] | It’d be great for you, actually. | 你听听也有好处 | 
| [00:54] | It’s discipline, it’s planning, | 提升自制力 谋划思维 | 
| [00:56] | grabbing the life you want now. | 把握好向往的生活 | 
| [00:59] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [01:01] | I’m grabbing what I want now. | 我要把握向往之物啊 | 
| [01:09] | I missed you. | 我很想你 | 
| [01:15] | But I can’t be late for work. | 但我上班不能迟到 | 
| [01:18] | Plus, I got to hop on the trampoline to get my lymph nodes going. | 我还得上蹦床 让我的淋巴结活动起来 | 
| [01:22] | Can you give me a ride? | 你能送我一程[高潮]吗 | 
| [01:23] | I gave you a few last night, didn’t I? | 我昨晚不是让你高潮迭起吗 | 
| [01:25] | I mean to Jen’s. | 送我去珍家 | 
| [01:29] | Baby… | 宝贝 | 
| [01:30] | when are you gonna start driving again? | 你打算什么时候再开车 | 
| [01:39] | My God! | 我的天呐 | 
| [01:41] | I’m never driving again. | 我再也不开车了 | 
| [01:44] | It’s too triggering. | 一开车 就想起那件事 | 
| [01:45] | Baby, how are you supposed to move past all of this | 宝贝 如果你还跟他老婆住在一起 | 
| [01:48] | when you’re still living with his wife? | 还怎么放下这一切呢 | 
| [01:51] | – I don’t know how you sleep over there. – I don’t. | -你在她家怎么睡得着 -我不睡觉 | 
| [01:55] | I did last night, though. | 不过我昨晚睡了 | 
| [01:59] | I missed this California King. | 真想念这张”加州之王大床” | 
| [02:01] | Missed you in it. | 我想念跟你一起睡在床上 | 
| [02:03] | Seriously, though. I’m worried about you. | 不过说真的 我很担心你 | 
| [02:04] | Being around them is not good for your head. | 总跟他们在一起 影响你的精神状态 | 
| [02:07] | It’s not bad for my head. | 不会影响我的精神状态 | 
| [02:10] | Jen and I are becoming really close friends. | 我和珍现在是好闺蜜 | 
| [02:12] | Judy. | 朱蒂 | 
| [02:14] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [02:15] | What kind of friendship is based on lies? | 基于谎言的关系算什么友谊啊 | 
| [02:17] | And manslaughter? | 还夹杂过失杀人 | 
| [02:19] | A layered one? | 复杂的友情 | 
| [02:21] | She doesn’t even know who you really are. | 她都不了解你真正的为人 | 
| [02:24] | You know what? I’m helping her. | 你不了解 我在帮她 | 
| [02:27] | You wanna help her? | 你想帮她吗 | 
| [02:30] | Move out, let her move on. | 那就搬出去 让她开始新生活 | 
| [02:33] | I can’t just not be friends with her anymore. She relies on me. | 我不能突然跟她分开 我是她的后盾 | 
| [02:37] | What am I gonna do, just walk out on her? | 难道就直接离她而去吗 | 
| [02:38] | I wouldn’t even know how to do that. | 我都不知道怎么甩下别人 | 
| [02:39] | It’s not that hard. | 没那么难 | 
| [02:40] | Just pick a fight with her. Push her away. | 你就找茬跟她吵架 让她主动离开 | 
| [02:43] | That’s your MO, not mine. | 那是你的作风 我可不这样 | 
| [02:47] | You know I’m vehemently anti-conflict. | 你知道我不喜欢跟人起冲突 | 
| [02:49] | And if I move out, where am I supposed to go? | 如果我搬出来 我要去哪里 | 
| [02:53] | I don’t know. | 这一点嘛 | 
| [02:54] | How about… back to this California King? | 不如回来找我这位”加州之王”吧 | 
| [03:01] | I know you still love me. | 我知道你还爱着我 | 
| [03:04] | – Don’t do that. – Come on. | -别这样 -别反抗了 | 
| [03:07] | Don’t. | 不要 | 
| [03:10] | You got to admit, last night felt good, right? | 你得承认 昨晚感觉很好吧 | 
| [03:16] | Like how it used to feel. | 重温过去的美好 | 
| [03:19] | It did. | 确实 | 
| [03:21] | And you missed me. | 你也很想我 | 
| [03:25] | I did. | 没错 | 
| [03:29] | Maybe we could go back to the way it was… | 也许我们可以回到从前… | 
| [03:32] | before everything happened. | 回到出事之前的样子 | 
| [03:35] | That’s such a nice dream. | 能那样就好了 | 
| [03:37] | Or not. | 回不去也行 | 
| [03:41] | Come home. | 回家吧 | 
| [03:48] | Wait. I thought you were selling the house. | 等等 你不是把房子卖掉了吗 | 
| [03:52] | Well, sometimes your strategy changes. | 策略要因时而变 | 
| [04:03] | God, you are the California King! | 你还真是”加州之王” | 
| [04:21] | Judy. | 朱蒂 | 
| [04:22] | You must really like that dress. You wore it yesterday. | 你肯定很喜欢这条裙子 从昨天就没换 | 
| [04:26] | Yeah, it’s my very favorite dress. | 没错 这是我最喜欢的裙子 | 
| [04:29] | – Nice. – Where’s your mom? | -很好看 -你妈呢 | 
| [04:30] | She’s in her room. She hasn’t come down yet. | 她在房间里 她还没下楼 | 
| [04:32] | Yeah. I don’t wanna shock you, but she’s pissed about something. | 我不想吓唬你 但她好像很火大 | 
| [04:42] | Everything you want. | 你想要的一切 | 
| [04:44] | Everything you deserve! | 你理应得到的一切 | 
| [04:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [04:51] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 | 
| [04:54] | I can’t believe you went to jail for me. Why did you do that? | 你竟然替我顶罪了 你为什么那么做 | 
| [04:57] | That’s what friends are for, right? | 朋友就该讲义气啊 | 
| [05:00] | No. | 不是 | 
| [05:01] | It was fine. | 没事 | 
| [05:03] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 | 
| [05:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [05:05] | You know, Steve didn’t have to bail you out. | 用不着史蒂夫去保释你 | 
| [05:07] | I would’ve done that. | 我可以去 | 
| [05:08] | So, what happened? Did you have to spend the night there? | 最后怎么样了 你在拘留所里过夜了吗 | 
| [05:11] | No. I spent the night with Steve. | 没有 我去史蒂夫那里睡了 | 
| [05:16] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:17] | – We fucked. – Judy… | -我们上床了 -朱蒂 | 
| [05:18] | Like, a bunch of times. | 还做了好多次 | 
| [05:19] | – Judy! – I know. | -朱蒂 -我知道不对 | 
| [05:20] | I have a weakness for him. It’s like an addiction. | 他总是能让我沦陷 我就像上瘾一样 | 
| [05:24] | But it was very transformative. | 但这事改变了我的想法 | 
| [05:27] | And there is something that I have to tell you. | 我有件事要告诉你 | 
| [05:29] | – Ted was fucking someone. – What? | -泰德出轨了 -什么 | 
| [05:31] | Ted was fucking someone. | 泰德出轨了 | 
| [05:32] | Our Ted? | 我们家泰德吗 | 
| [05:33] | Yeah. Our Ted. | 没错 我们家泰德 | 
| [05:43] | I was up all night trying to figure out who she is. | 我想了一晚上会是谁 | 
| [05:45] | How many Bambis do you know? | 你认识几个斑比 | 
| [05:47] | – Judy, it’s a screen name. – Right. | -朱蒂 那个是网名 -对 | 
| [05:49] | I just hope it’s not someone I know, | 我只希望别是我认识的人 | 
| [05:50] | you know, like our chiropractor. | 比如我们的按摩师 | 
| [05:52] | That would be a loss. | 那就亏大发了 | 
| [05:53] | It’s so hard to find a good one. | 这年头 厉害的按摩师很难找 | 
| [05:54] | Or a mom at school. | 也别是哪个学生家长 | 
| [05:56] | God, I would kill myself if it’s Turid Kristansson. | 千万别是蒂丽德·克里斯蒂安森 | 
| [05:59] | Wait. Her name’s Turid? | 等等 她名字叫蒂丽德 | 
| [06:01] | She’s this Norwegian former supermodel | 她以前在挪威当过超模 | 
| [06:03] | who takes pictures of herself bathing with her kids | 喜欢把自己和孩子共浴的照片 | 
| [06:05] | and posts them on Instagram. | 发到照片墙上 | 
| [06:07] | Well, I don’t think Bambi is Turid unless Turid is also a waitress. | 斑比应该不是蒂丽德 除非她是个服务员 | 
| [06:12] | I’m chatting with her right now on the game. | 我正在游戏里跟她聊天 | 
| [06:15] | – You are? – Yeah, she thinks I’m Ted. | -是吗 -没错 她以为我是泰德 | 
| [06:17] | Don’t. Don’t look. | 别 别看 | 
| [06:18] | She got a filthy mouth and she can… | 她一直开黄腔 她还… | 
| [06:20] | Wow! Really paint a picture. | 老司机啊 描述很有画面感 | 
| [06:21] | Talking about his cock? ‘Cause evidently she misses it. | 她在说他的大屌吗 她显然很想念 | 
| [06:24] | She is and she does. | 你说得没错 | 
| [06:26] | God. A waitress. Jesus. That’s disgusting. | 服务员 天呐 太恶心了 | 
| [06:28] | Hey, I was a waitress. | 我也当过服务员 | 
| [06:29] | – So was I, but I need to hate the bitch. – Okay. | -我也当过 我就想骂骂那个贱货 -好吧 | 
| [06:31] | I get that you’re upset, | 我知道你很生气 | 
| [06:33] | but don’t be a woman who blames the woman. | 但别一出事 就把责任推给女方 | 
| [06:34] | Well, who am I supposed to blame? The man is dead. | 那我该拿谁出气 男方已经死了 | 
| [06:37] | Plus, he was married, so she’s gross. | 再说了 他都结婚了 她真不要脸 | 
| [06:39] | She got a new job at some restaurant in Dana Point. | 她在丹纳岬一家餐厅找到了新工作 | 
| [06:42] | She thinks that Ted is meeting her at the end of her shift. | 我假装泰德说 等她下班 跟她见面 | 
| [06:45] | – We are so going there. – We so are. | -我们必须去 -必须去 | 
| [06:48] | But to do what, exactly? | 但我们去了要怎样 | 
| [06:49] | Well, what I wanna do is punch her | 我想去暴揍她 | 
| [06:50] | because she is a slutty little homewrecker. | 谁让她下贱当小三 | 
| [06:53] | Okay. You wanna do that, | 好吧 你想那么做 | 
| [06:54] | but if I were you, | 但如果我是你 | 
| [06:55] | I would think of maybe, like, a less violent strategy. | 我会想一个没这么暴力的对策 | 
| [07:00] | Fine. | 行 | 
| [07:01] | Then I wanna know how the fuck this happened, | 那我想知道他们怎么勾搭到一起了 | 
| [07:03] | when the fuck, why the fuck, and what the fucking fuck, | 以及出轨的时间 原因 全过程 | 
| [07:05] | and then tell her that he’s dead. | 然后我会跟她说他已经死了 | 
| [07:06] | Okay. That sounds like a plan. | 这个主意很靠谱 | 
| [07:08] | And if I punch her, I fucking punch her. | 如果我要揍她 都别拦我 | 
| [07:14] | – Which one do you think is Bambi? – I’ll know her when I see her. | -你觉得哪个是斑比 -我看到就知道了 | 
| [07:19] | Well, he’d like that ass. | 他喜欢那样的翘臀 | 
| [07:21] | You think it’s her? | 你觉得是她吗 | 
| [07:25] | That’s her. | 是她 | 
| [07:26] | That’s fucking her. | 这就是那个贱人 | 
| [07:27] | – Her? – Yeah. | -她吗 -没错 | 
| [07:30] | – He’d like the blonde. – Are you sure? | -他喜欢金发妞 -你确定吗 | 
| [07:32] | I know my husband. | 我了解我丈夫 | 
| [07:33] | Sorry. Do you need a table? | 打扰 两位需要用餐吗 | 
| [07:35] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [07:40] | God. | 天呐 | 
| [07:50] | Should we get the Macho nachos or should we get the Arab Spring Rolls? | 我们该点玉米脆饼 还是阿拉伯春卷 | 
| [07:54] | What is the theme of this restaurant? | 这家餐馆主打什么菜系啊 | 
| [07:57] | Of course she has perfect tits. | 想到她有傲人双峰了 | 
| [08:00] | Yours are better. | 你比她更傲人 | 
| [08:01] | Yeah, well… mine aren’t mine. | 我的双峰不是货真价实 | 
| [08:05] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 | 
| [08:08] | I had the, like, the double thing, you know? | 我乳房有点问题 我隆胸了 | 
| [08:11] | You had cancer? | 你之前患癌了吗 | 
| [08:12] | No. No, I… | 没有 我… | 
| [08:15] | I have the gene, so I just got ahead of it. | 我有家族病史 所以提前做了预防 | 
| [08:18] | I didn’t want my kids to lose their mom like I did. | 我不想让我家孩子跟我一样丧母 | 
| [08:22] | My God. I didn’t realize. | 天呐 你不说 我都不知道 | 
| [08:24] | How old were you when your mom died? | 你母亲去世时 你多大 | 
| [08:26] | Nineteen. | 19岁 | 
| [08:27] | So, older than Bambi. | 比斑比大一点 | 
| [08:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾[抱歉] | 
| [08:33] | About which part? | 关于哪一点 | 
| [08:34] | All of it. | 一切 | 
| [08:37] | Have you figured out what you’re gonna say to her? | 你想好要对她说什么了吗 | 
| [08:40] | I just wanna know how many times. | 我就想知道 两人发生多少次了 | 
| [08:42] | It couldn’t be that many times, right? | 应该没有太多次吧 | 
| [08:43] | To fly under the radar like that? | 毕竟要瞒着你偷腥 | 
| [08:45] | I guess. But you gotta know a cock pretty well to miss it. | 可能吧 但那么想念他的屌 肯定做过很多次 | 
| [08:50] | Welcome to Bliss Pointe. | 欢迎光临”极乐足尖” | 
| [08:52] | Can I get you girls started with some apps? | 你们前菜想吃些什么 | 
| [08:54] | Is your calamari fresh or is it made from pig assholes? | 你们家炸鱿鱼是新鲜货 还是用猪屁眼制成啊 | 
| [08:58] | It’s squid. | 就是用鱿鱼啊 | 
| [09:00] | I just heard some places use pig assholes. | 我就是听说有些餐厅用猪屁眼 | 
| [09:02] | – How is the Guacadilla? – Amaze. | -牛油果卷饼怎么样 -棒极了 | 
| [09:05] | We’ll try that. | 我们来尝尝吧 | 
| [09:07] | Yeah. No, you know, I’ll just have another Frojito. | 不了 我再来杯冰莫吉托就好了 | 
| [09:10] | People really love the Jerk Chicken Kabob. | 大家都很爱吃烤鸡肉串 | 
| [09:12] | What is the cuisine in this place, Bambi? | 你家餐厅是什么菜系啊 斑比 | 
| [09:15] | Is it Asian or Middle Eastern or, like, Mexican? | 是亚洲风还是中东风 还是墨西哥菜啊 | 
| [09:19] | Yeah, like, everything, I think. | 应该混合了各种风格 | 
| [09:21] | The owner is, like, a globalist, I think. | 老板走的是好像是全球化风格 | 
| [09:24] | Or he just likes to appropriate other people’s shit. | 他也可能只是喜欢剽窃[占有]别人的东西 | 
| [09:27] | Yep. She’ll have the Kabob. | 就给她点烤鸡肉串吧 | 
| [09:30] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [09:31] | Thanks so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [09:33] | Obviously, whatever they had was just physical, | 显然 他们只是炮友关系 | 
| [09:34] | because could you imagine having to converse with that? | 因为跟这种傻白甜聊天 不会郁闷死吗 | 
| [09:37] | Okay. Look, if you wanna know what happened or how many times, | 如果你想知道出轨过程 出轨次数 | 
| [09:41] | I think open hostility is probs not the best way to do it. | 这么明显的敌意 很难问出什么啊 | 
| [09:44] | You realize that that is the tip of my hostility iceberg? | 你知道我已经最大限度压制怒火了吧 | 
| [09:47] | I do. | 我知道 | 
| [09:48] | But I think that you should really befriend her, | 但你应该跟她套近乎 | 
| [09:50] | charm her, soften her up. | 让她喜欢你 放下心防 | 
| [09:53] | I’m confronting her, Judy, I’m not grooming her. | 我来找她对质 朱蒂 不是来哄她 | 
| [09:56] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我意思 | 
| [09:59] | Ted was just never a player. | 泰德从来不是朝三暮四的人 | 
| [10:02] | I mean, even when he was touring, he was, like, the anti-player. | 即使他巡演期间 也不会沾花惹草 | 
| [10:06] | Maybe he wasn’t. | 他可能也不是那样 | 
| [10:08] | Maybe I didn’t know him. | 我可能根本不了解他 | 
| [10:12] | – Fuck. Fuck! – What? | -该死 可恶 -怎么了 | 
| [10:15] | Steve’s pulling his house off the market. | 史蒂夫不打算卖房子了 | 
| [10:17] | Like I need that shit right now! | 真是雪上加霜啊 | 
| [10:20] | We had three fucking offers over asking. One in all cash. | 已经有三个高出原价的买家了 其中一个还是现金支付 | 
| [10:24] | – God, talk about players. – Steve’s not a player. | -这就是朝三暮四典型了 -史蒂夫不是朝三暮四的人 | 
| [10:26] | He’s too scared of disease, and he’s very sensitive to condoms. | 他害怕得性病 而且对避孕套很敏感 | 
| [10:30] | He told Christopher he fell back in love. | 他跟克里斯托弗说他重拾旧爱了 | 
| [10:33] | Chris always oversells clients their houses, | 克里斯总是过分吹捧卖家的房子 | 
| [10:35] | like it’s fucking Love It or List It or something. | 搞得录制《爱屋卖屋大作战》节目一样 | 
| [10:37] | But, no, it’s fucking just, “List It, Chris.” | 但不该作秀 “卖就完了 克里斯” | 
| [10:41] | I think that Steve might have been talking about me. | 史蒂夫口中的旧爱应该就是我了 | 
| [10:45] | Did you know that he was pulling the house? | 你之前知道他不卖房子了吗 | 
| [10:50] | I didn’t wanna upset you and we were on another topic. | 我不想惹你生气 而且我们当时在说别的事 | 
| [10:53] | Yeah. We’re on the topic of assholes, Judy. | 是啊 我们说的是混蛋啊 朱蒂 | 
| [10:55] | At least I didn’t know that Ted was a fucking asshole, | 至少我以前不知道泰德是个混蛋 | 
| [10:58] | But you have all the information. | 但你可是什么都知道啊 | 
| [11:00] | I know things weren’t good at the end with me and Steve, | 我之前和史蒂夫交往 结局确实不太好 | 
| [11:02] | but you were the one who said | 不过是你说 | 
| [11:03] | that everything that we went through made us crazy. | 我们的经历让我们变得不正常了 | 
| [11:05] | And you’re totally right. | 你说得太对了 | 
| [11:06] | I mean, you didn’t really know the kind, nurturing Steve. | 你没见过史蒂夫他善良体贴的一面 | 
| [11:09] | Well, what about the Steve that left you after five miscarriages? | 你怎么不说你五次流产后 史蒂夫甩了你呢 | 
| [11:13] | That’s not fair. | 这么说对他不公平 | 
| [11:14] | No, it’s really shitty. But it’s true. | 对 这很操蛋 但这是事实 | 
| [11:17] | He was hurting. I was hurting. | 他当时很伤心 我也很伤心 | 
| [11:19] | And then he was hurting because I was hurting. | 然后他又心疼我伤心 | 
| [11:21] | He’s really been working on himself, Jen. | 他在很努力改善自己了 珍 | 
| [11:25] | So what? I mean… | 那又怎么样 | 
| [11:28] | Is he pulling the house because you’re.. | 他不卖房子 是因为 | 
| [11:31] | You’re moving back in there? | 你要搬回去吗 | 
| [11:33] | I really wanted to tell you this morning, but I didn’t want… | 我今早就想告诉你 但我不想… | 
| [11:37] | This whole thing with Bambi came up. | 结果遇到斑比这事了 | 
| [11:39] | You’re not even in that house, Judy. | 那里都看不到你的生活痕迹 朱蒂 | 
| [11:41] | I mean, I have been in every room. | 我看了每一间房 | 
| [11:43] | It is all Steve, as if you’ve never even lived there. | 全是史蒂夫的东西 你就像不存在一样 | 
| [11:47] | Well, Steve has a very specific aesthetic. | 史蒂夫拥有自己的装修风格 | 
| [11:50] | What? Modern douche? | 现代混蛋风吗 | 
| [11:52] | He let me put a Buddha in the guest bath. | 他让我在客房浴室里放了一尊佛像 | 
| [11:55] | You know what? I can’t live your life for you, | 好吧 我没法替你过你的人生 | 
| [11:57] | but, fuck, would I be making better choices than that. | 但讲真 我是你 我会找个更好的男人 | 
| [12:00] | Well, too bad we can’t live each other’s lives. | 很可惜 我们没法过彼此的人生 | 
| [12:02] | Yeah. It’s too bad because mine’s so fucking great. | 确实可惜 因为老娘的人生”棒极”了 | 
| [12:04] | Guacadilla and two Frosés. | 牛油果卷饼和两杯冰桃红酒 | 
| [12:06] | I wanted a Frojito, Bambi. | 我点的是冰莫吉托 斑比 | 
| [12:08] | Dang. Sorry. | 糟糕 对不起 | 
| [12:10] | – It’s fine. – I’ll drink sewer water at this point. | -没事 -这时让我喝下水道污水 我也会喝 | 
| [12:12] | The Frosés are yummo. | 桃红酒很好喝哒 | 
| [12:14] | – Don’t say “yummo.” – Okay. | -别说”好喝哒” -好 | 
| [12:17] | You know, I hope this isn’t weird for you, | 我希望这不会太唐突 | 
| [12:19] | But I just wanted to say | 但我只想说 | 
| [12:20] | that mango uniform blouse looks awesome on you. | 你穿这个芒果色制服衬衫太好看了 | 
| [12:24] | The color just really brings out the gold in your skin. | 这个颜色能衬出你皮肤的光泽 | 
| [12:26] | – OMG, you’re so nice! – OMG, you are! | -我滴天啦 你真好 -我滴天啦 你也是 | 
| [12:30] | I honestly am really happy you said that, | 我真高兴你能这么说 | 
| [12:32] | because I just got a romper in this same color for gigging, | 因为我刚为演出买了一件同色连衣裙 | 
| [12:34] | and I was like, “Wait, is this too much?” | 我就想 “这会不会太招摇了” | 
| [12:37] | – Gigging? – Yeah, I’m a singer-songwriter. | -演出 -是啊 我是一个唱作人 | 
| [12:40] | I play guitar and, like, some piano. | 我弹吉他 还会弹一点钢琴 | 
| [12:43] | Would we have heard any of your music? | 那一定有什么名作吧 | 
| [12:45] | Well, I was working on an album with my boyfriend, | 我和男友之前在创作一张专辑 | 
| [12:47] | who’s, like, crazy talented, but… | 他很有音乐才华 但… | 
| [12:50] | – Your boyfriend? – Well, he was. | -你男友 -他之前是 | 
| [12:52] | He’s been kind of hot and cold lately. | 我们最近有些忽冷忽热 | 
| [12:56] | Hot and cold how? | 怎么忽冷忽热 | 
| [12:59] | Like, he kind of ghosted me a couple of months ago, | 几个月前 他突然跟我玩消失了 | 
| [13:02] | and then all of a sudden he was like, | 然后又突然出现了 | 
| [13:03] | “Hey, girl, I’m back. I’ll see you after your shift.” | 说”妹子 我又回来了 下班后见” | 
| [13:06] | And I was like, “Thanks, Ted.” | 然后我说”谢了 泰德” | 
| [13:11] | Ted. | 泰德 | 
| [13:13] | – Ted’s your boyfriend? – He was. | -泰德是你男友 -他之前是 | 
| [13:15] | I don’t really know what he is now. | 现在我也不确定了 | 
| [13:20] | How long were you dating, Bambi? | 你交往多久了 斑比 | 
| [13:23] | Not that long. | 不算太长 | 
| [13:24] | Like a year and a half. | 也就一年半 | 
| [13:25] | – Holy shit. – I know! | -我靠 -是啊 | 
| [13:27] | To then not talk to me for three months! | 他居然三个月都不联系我 | 
| [13:30] | He’s lucky I love him. | 还好我爱他 不然我就不理他了 | 
| [13:35] | – A year and a half! – My God. I’m so sorry. | -一年半 -天啊 我替你难过 | 
| [13:38] | – I’m such a fucking fool. – No. | -我就是一个傻逼 -你不是 | 
| [13:40] | He was lying to my face for a year and a half. | 他出轨骗我一年半了 | 
| [13:44] | How did I not see that? | 我怎么没看出来呢 | 
| [13:48] | I don’t know. I think sometimes in relationships, | 怎么说呢 人有时候在感情里 | 
| [13:50] | people see whatever they wanna see. | 只会看到自己想看到的一面 | 
| [13:52] | Yeah. You would know. | 是啊 你最清楚了 | 
| [13:55] | – It’s not the same. – Please. | -这不一样 -得了吧 | 
| [13:57] | You think Steve has really changed, Judy? | 你觉得史蒂夫真心悔改了吗 朱蒂 | 
| [13:59] | The asshole that just gave you a restraining order? | 这个混蛋之前还给你下了限制令 | 
| [14:01] | Okay. Our relationship is complicated. | 我们的感情很复杂 | 
| [14:03] | – It’s not complicated, Judy. It’s toxic! – I’m not perfect either. | -不复杂 朱蒂 而是不健康 -我也不完美啊 | 
| [14:05] | God! Stop making excuses for him! | 天呐 别再为他找借口了 | 
| [14:07] | Stop projecting! Steve is not Ted. | 别再把史蒂夫当成泰德了 他不是 | 
| [14:10] | Before everything happened, Steve was really good to me. | 出事之前 史蒂夫对我一直很好 | 
| [14:12] | He was kind. He was loving. He never cheated on me. He was… | 他温柔体贴 没出过轨 他… | 
| [14:17] | Really? | 你戳我痛点 | 
| [14:19] | – I’m sorry. – Fuck you, Judy. | -对不起 -操你大爷 朱蒂 | 
| [14:22] | – I didn’t mean to say that. – You said it! What did you fucking mean? | -我不是故意这么说 -但你说了 还能是什么意思 | 
| [14:24] | I don’t wanna fight! Okay? There’s a lot of shit you don’t know! | 我不想跟你吵 有很多事你不了解 | 
| [14:27] | Yeah. Well, you know what? | 是啊 可不是吗 | 
| [14:28] | Apparently, I don’t fucking know anybody. | 显然 我他妈谁都不了解 | 
| [14:31] | Jen! Come on! Where are you going? | 珍 别这样 你去哪儿 | 
| [14:38] | Can I get you another round? | 你要再喝一轮吗 | 
| [14:40] | No. I’m just gonna take the check. Thanks. | 不了 给我拿账单吧 谢谢 | 
| [14:42] | But you haven’t even touched your Guacadilla. | 但你点的牛油果卷饼都还没碰过呢 | 
| [14:43] | – Yeah. It’s fine. – Okay. | -没事 -好吧 | 
| [14:46] | Hey, is your friend okay? | 你朋友还好吗 | 
| [14:49] | She seemed, like, kind of upset. | 她好像有点不开心 | 
| [14:58] | Ted’s dead. | 泰德死了 | 
| [15:02] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 | 
| [15:05] | Ted, he’s dead. | 泰德 他死了 | 
| [15:08] | What… what do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [15:11] | Ted? Like, my Ted? | 你是说我家泰德吗 | 
| [15:13] | No. | 不 | 
| [15:16] | My Ted. | 我家泰德 | 
| [15:19] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 | 
| [15:22] | What? No. That’s impossible. | 什么 不可能 | 
| [15:24] | Impossible that he’s dead or impossible that I’m his wife? | 他不可能死了 还是我不可能是他妻子 | 
| [15:28] | Both. | 都不可能 | 
| [15:30] | He told me you died. | 他跟我说你死了 | 
| [15:44] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [15:46] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [15:47] | You look like you saw a ghost. | 你看起来像见了鬼一样 | 
| [15:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:51] | I’m so sorry about what I said. | 对不起 我之前不该那样说 | 
| [15:53] | It’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [15:54] | What do you need? Do you wanna go punch her? | 你想怎么做 要进去揍她吗 | 
| [15:57] | No. | 不了 | 
| [15:58] | I keyed her car. | 我用钥匙划了她的车 | 
| [16:00] | You did? How did you know which one it was? | 真的吗 你怎么知道她开的是哪辆车 | 
| [16:03] | I don’t know. I just guessed. | 我不知道 我就是猜了一下 | 
| [16:05] | So, you keyed someone’s car? | 你随便划了一辆车 | 
| [16:07] | Yup. And then I bought a pack of cigarettes. | 对 然后我买了一包烟 | 
| [16:11] | I fucking love you. | 我爱死你了 | 
| [16:14] | Such a fucking joke! So basic. | 真他妈低级 找了个傻白甜 | 
| [16:18] | He just turned this marriage into a cliche. | 太烂俗了 竟然搞婚外恋 | 
| [16:20] | Fuck him! Basic bitch! | 他去死吧 没脑子的贱货 | 
| [16:22] | Totally. You know what? | 就是啊 这样吧 | 
| [16:23] | Maybe we should just pull over and, you know, talk about it? | 我们停在路边 好好聊一聊吧 | 
| [16:26] | No. I’m fine! | 不 我没事 | 
| [16:30] | Your driving is just a little erratic. | 你这车开得不太稳啊 | 
| [16:32] | Please, Judy. Will you please just relax,okay? | 行了 朱蒂 你淡定点 好吗 | 
| [16:33] | – I just need to vent. – Okay. | -我就是想发泄一下 -好 | 
| [16:37] | My God! | 天呐 | 
| [16:38] | – I’m fine. – Okay. But you’re scaring me! | -我很好 -但你吓到我了 | 
| [16:40] | Fine. You know what? You drive. | 行 那你来开吧 | 
| [16:42] | I can light this fucking cigarette. | 老娘刚好要点根烟 | 
| [17:15] | I don’t even want this. | 我根本都不想抽 | 
| [17:17] | Hey, I’m sorry I scared you. Okay? | 抱歉 我吓到了你 | 
| [17:21] | You’re okay. | 没事 | 
| [17:23] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 | 
| [17:33] | The speed limit is 30 in Laguna. | 泻湖这里限速三十迈 | 
| [17:36] | – I know. – Yeah. But you’re going, like, 11. | -我知道 -但你的速度也就11迈吧 | 
| [17:39] | I’m being safe. | 我这是为了安全 | 
| [17:40] | You know that driving slow is just as dangerous as speeding? | 你知道慢开跟快开 都一样危险吧 | 
| [17:44] | I don’t think that’s true. | 不是吧 | 
| [17:45] | Car agrees with me. | 车证明了我的看法 | 
| [17:48] | Did I tell you Laguna is his hometown, right? | 我跟你说过吗 泻湖是他的故乡 | 
| [17:52] | It’s where he wanted to live, where he felt safe. | 他想在这里生活 因为他觉得安心 | 
| [17:55] | It’s, like, I just had to figure it out. | 我就得自己想办法 | 
| [17:57] | How am I gonna make money and feed four mouths. | 如何赚钱 养活四口人 | 
| [18:00] | But you did it. | 但你做到了 | 
| [18:02] | You made a beautiful life. | 你构建了美满生活 | 
| [18:03] | What life? This isn’t my life. | 什么生活 这不是我的生活 | 
| [18:06] | This is his life. | 这是他的生活 | 
| [18:08] | I worked to support him and his dreams. | 我努力工作支持他追求梦想 | 
| [18:11] | I had my own dreams. | 我也有自己的梦想 | 
| [18:16] | I’m really gonna need you to go faster. | 你开快点呗 | 
| [18:19] | Your dreams, what were they? | 那你的梦想是什么呢 | 
| [18:22] | – They’re stupid now. – No! | -现在觉得很天真 -不会 | 
| [18:24] | – No. It’s embarrassing. – Come on! | -我不好意思说 -说吧 | 
| [18:29] | I wanted to be a dancer. | 我以前想当个舞者 | 
| [18:31] | That is not stupid. That’s amazing. | 这怎么是天真呢 多好的梦想啊 | 
| [18:34] | I was really good too. | 我跳得也确实很好 | 
| [18:36] | I bet you were. | 肯定很好 | 
| [18:38] | But it just… seemed like his career was taking off and… | 但当时 他的音乐事业起步了 | 
| [18:43] | Not to ruin it for you, it didn’t. | 不设悬念了 最后没成功 | 
| [18:46] | But, you know, I’m the one with the uterus, | 但我是长子宫的人 | 
| [18:48] | and I’ve gotta be the grown-up here, and for what? | 我就得成熟一点 可是结果呢 | 
| [18:51] | So, he just stopped fucking me | 他不跟我上床 | 
| [18:53] | and start fucking some 20-year-old with big, warm tits | 去操一个二十来岁的巨乳女 | 
| [18:58] | who makes him feel like a genius? | 让对方崇拜自己是音乐天才吗 | 
| [18:59] | Fuck him. | 他太操蛋了 | 
| [19:02] | You guys weren’t sleeping together | 你们一直没有夫妻生活 | 
| [19:03] | and you didn’t think that maybe something was going on? | 你就没怀疑过有什么问题吗 | 
| [19:05] | No. I did. | 我想过 | 
| [19:07] | And I asked him about it, | 我也问过他 | 
| [19:08] | but he was just so convincing with his bad back | 可是他言之凿凿 说自己背疼 | 
| [19:10] | and his depressed “I’m-Never-Gonna-Be-A-Rockstar” bullshit. | 还因为什么”永远无法成为摇滚明星”而抑郁 | 
| [19:17] | God. It’s Steve. | 天呐 是史蒂夫 | 
| [19:19] | Of course it is. He’s been texting you all night. | 必须是他啊 他给你发了一晚上短信了 | 
| [19:21] | He wants me to go over there. | 他想让我过去 | 
| [19:24] | What do you want, Judy? | 那你想如何呢 朱蒂 | 
| [19:26] | Do you wanna go? | 你想去吗 | 
| [19:28] | Do you wanna move back in with him? | 你想搬回去跟他一起住吗 | 
| [19:35] | I just want things to go back to before… | 我只是希望回到以前的样子 | 
| [19:38] | before everything happened. | 回到出事之前 | 
| [19:40] | What, you want it to be the way it was? | 你希望回到以前的样子吗 | 
| [19:49] | Holy shit! | 我的天啊 | 
| [19:53] | – What are you doing? – We have to go back. | -你要干什么 -我们得回去 | 
| [19:54] | No! Don’t be fucking stupid! You can’t go back! | 不行 你别犯傻了 绝对不能回去 | 
| [20:00] | I don’t want things to be the way they were. | 我不希望回到以前的样子 | 
| [20:02] | – Good. – I just wish things were different. | -那就好 -如果没发生那些事就好了 | 
| [20:05] | – You and me both, sister. – I wish I was different. | -我也一样 姐妹儿 -我当时没那样就好了 | 
| [20:08] | No. No. Judy, you are great. | 不 朱蒂 你很好 | 
| [20:11] | You are fucking awesome. | 你非常出色 | 
| [20:13] | Your choices are a little questionable. | 你做出的一些决定 有些不妥 | 
| [20:15] | You have no idea. | 说得太对了 | 
| [20:17] | You don’t have to do what he wants anymore. | 你不用再事事都听他了 | 
| [20:20] | Too much has happened. | 都发生这么多事了 | 
| [20:22] | You know, love is just not enough. | 光有爱 这不够啊 | 
| [20:23] | You need space so that you can be fully you… | 你需要空间 才能真正成为你自己 | 
| [20:27] | or, you know, you’re just gonna end up like me. | 否则 你最后只会变得和我一样 | 
| [20:35] | And what would you do if you were me? | 如果你是我 你会怎么做 | 
| [20:50] | Hello, Steve. | 你好 史蒂夫 | 
| [20:52] | Hello, Jen. | 你好 珍 | 
| [20:53] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [20:55] | You should take the cash offer. | 你该收下现金 卖掉房子 | 
| [20:56] | It’s 200 over asking. You would be stupid not to. | 比原价高出200% 你不卖就太缺心眼了 | 
| [21:02] | She’s always selling! | 你真是销售王啊 | 
| [21:04] | Look, I get why you’d want me to do that. I do. And I’m sorry. | 我真心理解你为何希望我卖掉房子 但很抱歉 | 
| [21:08] | But I am pulling the house. I don’t wanna sell. | 但我不卖了 我不想卖了 | 
| [21:13] | It’s just such a big house for one person. | 一个人住这栋房子 也太大了吧 | 
| [21:17] | It’s not just for one person. | 不是一个人住 | 
| [21:21] | Judy is not coming back. | 朱蒂不会回来了 | 
| [21:23] | I mean, it’s not like you ever let her live in this house to begin with. | 虽然 你一开始也没让她真正住进来 | 
| [21:30] | You don’t have a fucking clue what you’re talking about. | 你根本不了解我们的事 | 
| [21:33] | You barely know her. | 你跟她都不熟 | 
| [21:36] | Maybe, but I get her. | 也许吧 但我理解她 | 
| [21:42] | Take the offer. | 卖掉吧 | 
| [21:56] | What happened? What’d he say? | 怎么样 他说什么了 | 
| [21:57] | God! He’s a dick. | 他可真是个混蛋 | 
| [21:58] | – I know. – But he’s the worst kind of dick. | -我知道 -他还是那种最渣的混蛋 | 
| [22:00] | He’s a secret dick, because you don’t know it at first. | 隐藏很深 一开始还看不出来 | 
| [22:03] | Because he’s so good-looking and charming. | 因为他长得太帅 太有魅力 | 
| [22:05] | Yeah, but he’s so good-looking, | 是啊 他是真帅 | 
| [22:06] | that it, like, comes back around the other side. | 三百六十度无死角 那种帅 | 
| [22:08] | God. Thank you. | 天呐 谢谢你 | 
| [22:10] | I could not have done that myself. | 我自己肯定做不到 | 
| [22:12] | Well, I’m so… | 我真是… | 
| [22:15] | I don’t know why I can’t say no to him. | 我不知为何无法拒绝他 | 
| [22:17] | Because you’re an addict. You have to put down the pipe. | 因为你对他上瘾了 你必须放下”烟斗” | 
| [22:20] | By the pipe, you mean his penis? | 你说”烟斗” 是指他的屌吗 | 
| [22:21] | Yes. I mean his penis. Obviously, I mean his penis. | 当然是啊 就是这个意思 | 
| [22:23] | – It’s so hard for me to put that down. – Is it a big penis? | -好难放下啊 -他的屌很大吗 | 
| [22:26] | – It’s like… – Shit. Really? | -挺大… -靠 不是吧 | 
| [22:28] | It’s a good version of big. | 而且大得恰到好处 | 
| [22:30] | Good-looking and with a big dick? | 长得帅 屌还大 | 
| [22:32] | What do you do? | 是啊 怎么办 | 
| [22:33] | – How do you find that again? – You don’t. | -以后上哪找这种 -找不到了 | 
| [22:34] | I know. | 是吧 | 
| [22:36] | – You… – I should go back in there? | -你… -我要不要回去 | 
| [22:37] | No. You are beautiful, and you are a good person, | 不要 你很漂亮 人也很好 | 
| [22:42] | and you have a great heart. | 心地善良 | 
| [22:44] | And you would never hurt a fly. | 你连一只苍蝇都不忍心伤害 | 
| [22:48] | I don’t think I deserve that. | 我不值得你这么夸我 | 
| [22:49] | Just take it. | 接受赞扬吧 | 
| [22:53] | God. What is wrong with me? | 天呐 我到底是怎么了 | 
| [22:54] | Why do I pick guys who treat me like shit? | 我怎么总爱上渣男 | 
| [22:57] | I don’t know. I just spent 18 years with a liar. | 谁知道 我还跟一个骗子过了18年 | 
| [22:59] | What does that say about me? That I wanna be lied to? | 这说明我是什么人 喜欢被人骗吗 | 
| [23:08] | I have to tell you something. | 我得跟你说件事 | 
| [23:10] | What? | 什么 | 
| [23:16] | He killed you. | 他”杀”了你 | 
| [23:20] | What? | 什么 | 
| [23:21] | Ted. He told Bambi that you were dead. | 泰德 他跟斑比说你死了 | 
| [23:26] | Breast cancer. | 乳腺癌 | 
| [23:30] | No. | 不会吧 | 
| [23:33] | He said that he was a widower | 他说他是个鳏夫 | 
| [23:35] | and that he was raising the kids all alone. | 还说他在一个人抚养孩子 | 
| [23:44] | I didn’t know if I should tell you or not. | 我之前不知道我该不该告诉你 | 
| [23:48] | I don’t know if you should’ve told me either. | 我也不知道你该不该告诉我 | 
| [23:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [23:57] | I can’t fucking believe him. | 他太混账了 | 
| [24:00] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 | 
| [24:03] | What the fuck have I been doing here? | 我这段时间都在折腾什么啊 | 
| [24:06] | I’ve spent months trying to… | 我花了几个月… | 
| [24:12] | bring him justice, | 想为他讨回公道 | 
| [24:14] | obsessed with trying to find the person that killed him, | 做梦都想查清杀他的凶手 | 
| [24:17] | and for what? | 可是他呢 | 
| [24:20] | He fucking killed me. | 他都把我”杀”了 | 
| [24:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [24:27] | Yeah. | 就是啊 | 
| [24:32] | He’s such a fucking asshole. | 他就是一个傻逼混蛋 | 
| [24:34] | Right. He’s the asshole. | 对 他才是混蛋 | 
| [24:47] | I’m glad he’s dead. | 他死得好 | 
| [25:00] | Put on your seat belt. | 系上安全带 | 
| [25:02] | I’m taking us home. | 我带你回家 |