时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | This is delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[00:23] | You wouldn’t even know it’s not meat, right? | 你们都吃不出这不是肉吧 |
[00:25] | – Wrong. – Char. | -吃得出 -小查 |
[00:26] | – This isn’t meat? – Nope. I can’t eat this. | -这不是肉吗 -不行 我吃不下去了 |
[00:28] | Okay. You know what? | 好了 是这样 |
[00:30] | You are being a jerk. We have a guest. | 你表现太差劲了 过门是客 |
[00:33] | Is she a guest or does she live here now? | 她是客人 还是住这里了 |
[00:35] | Yeah. How long is Judy staying with us? | 是啊 朱蒂要在我们家待多久 |
[00:38] | Well, I don’t know. It’s the first night, so… | 我不知道 这才是第一晚 |
[00:41] | I mean, we haven’t talked about it. | 我们还没商量过 |
[00:43] | No. We’ve never discussed the exact… | 是啊 我们没有谈过… |
[00:44] | I don’t know. Is it like… | 怎么说呢 这是… |
[00:46] | Time frame, but… | 具体多久 不过… |
[00:47] | I don’t wanna be awkward about it. | 我不想搞得太尴尬 |
[00:48] | No. Let’s not be awkward, it’s… | 不会 不用觉得尴尬… |
[00:50] | – Whateve… Whatever you… – Whatever you need. | -你想怎样… -你想怎样都行 |
[00:53] | – As long as you want it. – As long as you want it. | -你想待多久都行 -你想让我待多久都行 |
[00:57] | – Sounds good. – Okay? | -听起来不错 -好吗 |
[00:58] | You don’t even know her. | 你都不认识她 |
[01:00] | You met her in some group a few weeks ago. | 几周前 你才在丧亲互助组认识了她 |
[01:02] | And now she’s gonna live in Dad’s studio. | 结果她马上就住进老爸的音乐工作室了 |
[01:05] | Do you know how fucked up that is? | 你知道这事多操蛋吗 |
[01:07] | Okay. She is sitting right here, | 够了 她就坐在这里 |
[01:10] | so you’re being rude, A. | 第一 你这样很失礼 |
[01:12] | B, enough with the “fucks,” okay? You’re 14 years old. | 第二 别再说”操蛋”了 你才14岁 |
[01:15] | And C, I would never, ever put you in harm’s way. Okay? | 第三 我绝不会将你置于险境 |
[01:20] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来 |
[01:22] | I’m an excellent judge of character. | 我很会看人 |
[01:25] | Except for that one babysitter | 除了那个保姆 你看走眼了 |
[01:26] | that stole money from your evening bag. | 她从你的晚宴包里偷钱 |
[01:29] | Stephanie. | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[01:30] | Yeah, Stephanie. | 对 斯蒂芬妮 |
[01:31] | Okay. You know, well, | 行了 |
[01:32] | Judy is not a petty thief with an opioid addiction. | 朱蒂不是一个阿片药物成瘾的小偷 |
[01:36] | – That I know of. – No, I’m not. | -据我所知是这样 -我确实不是 |
[01:38] | But I hope that Stephanie got the help that she needs. | 但我希望斯蒂芬妮去戒毒了 |
[01:41] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[01:44] | Charlie, I totally get it that it’s weird that I’m here. | 查理 你不习惯陌生人来你家很正常 |
[01:48] | Look, you could be anybody. | 鬼知道你是什么人 |
[01:50] | I could be anybody. | 确实如此 |
[01:51] | She could be a crazy person. | 她有可能是个疯子 |
[01:53] | So could I. | 我也可能是 |
[01:54] | So could I. | 还有我 |
[02:08] | I’m really sorry about Charlie. He’s just… | 我很抱歉查理那样对你 他就是… |
[02:09] | God, he’s been such a little dick since his dad died. | 自从他爸去世后 他就很不懂事 |
[02:12] | He’s great. | 他很好啊 |
[02:13] | If you think he’s great, then you are a saint. | 如果你觉得他很好 那你真圣母 |
[02:17] | – He’s great. – No, I’m not a saint. | -他很好 -不 我才不圣母 |
[02:19] | – You are an angel. – Please. No. | -你是个天使 -得了吧 |
[02:21] | – You’ll come to find that I am the devil. – I’m the devil. | -你会慢慢发现我是个魔鬼 -我才是魔鬼 |
[02:25] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来我家了 |
[02:27] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:31] | You know what? | 是这样 |
[02:32] | There’s some fresh linens and towels over there for you. | 我给你准备了新床单和浴巾 |
[02:35] | I… I’m sorry, I didn’t make up the bed. | 不好意思 我没给你铺床 |
[02:37] | I just haven’t been able to bring myself to go into the guesthouse since– | 我一直没法踏进客房 自从… |
[02:40] | Stop it. Come on. You are so nice. | 别说了 你已经很好了 |
[02:43] | I can’t thank you enough. You’re such a good friend. | 我已经很感激了 你太够意思了 |
[02:47] | Well… not that good. | 其实 也没那么好 |
[02:51] | What? | 什么 |
[02:54] | Look, this… wasn’t my finest moment. | 听着 这事挺不光彩 |
[02:57] | But… | 但… |
[02:59] | I gave Steve my business card the night I found out he wasn’t dead. | 我发现史蒂夫没死的那一晚 我给了他名片 |
[03:04] | And… he called me, | 然后他打给我了 |
[03:06] | and I’m selling his house. | 我要卖掉他的房子了 |
[03:10] | – Okay. – I’m really sorry. | -这样啊 -我真的很抱歉 |
[03:12] | But to be fair, | 不过平心而论 |
[03:13] | In the moment, I thought you were a lying psychopath. | 那时 我以为你是个撒谎的变态 |
[03:16] | – No, of course. – My God. You’re bleeding. | -我能理解 -天啊 你流血了 |
[03:18] | – What? – You’re bleeding. | -什么 -你流血了 |
[03:20] | God. | 天啊 |
[03:21] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, yeah. It’s a nick. | -你没事吧 -没事 划了一个小口子 |
[03:23] | – The glass chipped. Sorry. – Okay. | -玻璃碎了 对不起 -那就好 |
[03:26] | Look, I just… | 我只是… |
[03:27] | I just hope it’s not gonna be weird, me working with Steve. | 我替史蒂夫卖房子 希望你别介怀 |
[03:30] | It’s a little weird. | 确实有点别扭 |
[03:32] | I mean, not as weird as you lying about him being dead, but… | 你撒谎说他死了 这更让人无语 但… |
[03:35] | No. Right, not that weird. | 没错 这更让人无语 |
[03:36] | – That was way weird. – Yeah. | -太奇葩了 -没错 |
[03:38] | – Can I please get you a Band-Aid? – No, I’m… | -我给你拿个创可贴吧 -不用 我… |
[03:40] | Because it looks like a gash, not really a nick. | 因为伤口看起来很深 不是个小口子 |
[03:43] | I’m a bleeder. | 我是易出血体质 |
[03:44] | Everyone’s a bleeder, but that’s just real grim. | 每个人都易出血 但伤口好像很严重 |
[03:47] | I just… I don’t know. I guess maybe I thought that, like, | 我也说不好 我可能就是觉得 |
[03:51] | I don’t know, if Steve and I would work it out or something. | 说不定我和史蒂夫最终能修成正果 |
[03:56] | – Do you still have feelings for him? – No. I shouldn’t. | -你还喜欢他吗 -不 我不该喜欢了 |
[04:00] | You know what? This is probably for the best, you know? | 这也许是最好的结果 |
[04:03] | – It’s gonna force you to just move on. – Yeah. | -这会迫使你放手 -对 |
[04:08] | But I just… That was our house. | 但是… 那曾经是我们的房子 |
[04:10] | We were gonna have a family there. | 我们本要一起组建家庭 |
[04:12] | And he doesn’t even run it past me? | 他都不通知我一声 就卖掉吗 |
[04:14] | Well, you know what? You can stay here as long as you want. | 这样吧 你想在我家待多久都行 |
[04:17] | – Okay? – Stop. | -懂了吗 -别这样了 |
[04:19] | Yeah. You know, I’m gonna get the first aid kit, | 行了 我去拿医药箱 |
[04:23] | ’cause this looks like a horror movie. | 因为你都快血流成河了 |
[04:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:29] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[06:08] | My God. | 天呐 |
[06:47] | Slow down! | 开慢点 |
[06:49] | 2qce 265. | 车牌号2qce 265 |
[06:51] | 2qce 265. | 车牌号2qce 265 |
[06:54] | 2qce 265. | 车牌号2qce 265 |
[06:56] | 2qce 265. | 车牌号2qce 265 |
[07:00] | Hi, Gina. Is Steve around? | 吉娜 史蒂夫在吗 |
[07:01] | Judy. | 朱蒂 |
[07:02] | Haven’t seen you in a while. Steve’s actually not in. | 有一阵子没见你了 史蒂夫不在 |
[07:05] | – Mind if I just check? – Actually, I’m not supposed to… | -介意我看一眼吗 -我其实不能… |
[07:08] | – Judy. Hey, girl. – Hey, girl. | -朱蒂 妹子 -妹子 |
[07:10] | Can I help… | 要我帮… |
[07:15] | Sorry, girl, but you really can’t be in here. | 抱歉 妹子 你不能进来啊 |
[07:19] | Girl, I know! | 妹子 我知道 |
[07:21] | Bye, girl. | 再见 妹子 |
[07:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:25] | 2qce 265. | 车牌号2qce 265 |
[07:28] | He was speeding near the street that Ted was hit, | 他在泰德被撞的那条街边超速行驶 |
[07:30] | so I just thought maybe there’d be a connection there. | 我觉得这也许不是个巧合 |
[07:34] | That’s a stretch? | 我想太多了 |
[07:35] | Well, maybe if you found the guy, | 如果你们能找到凶手 |
[07:37] | I wouldn’t have to fucking stretch! | 老娘就不会想那么多了 |
[07:39] | – Who we yelling at now? – Cops. | -你吼谁呢 -警察 |
[07:40] | Wonderful. Steve is here. | 真棒 史蒂夫来了 |
[07:46] | There he is! | 你来了啊 |
[07:47] | Christopher was just giving me a tour of your office. | 克里斯托弗带我参观了你的办公室 |
[07:49] | Nice! Love it. It’s, like, beachy but not tacky. | 很棒 我喜欢 风格随意又不俗气 |
[07:52] | You know, it’s a tough wave to surf. | 很难驾驭的风格啊 |
[07:54] | Thank you. Have a seat. | 过奖 请坐 |
[07:56] | I can’t wait to take a tour of your house. | 我都等不及想去看看你的房子了 |
[07:59] | I drove past it last week. | 我上周开车经过那里 |
[08:01] | Goosebumps from stem to stern. | 看得我心潮彭拜啊 |
[08:03] | Here’s the exclusivity agreement. | 这是独家经营协议 |
[08:05] | Yeah, thanks. No, it’s a sweet place, definitely, but… | 谢谢 那里确实很赞 但… |
[08:08] | way too much room for me now. | 但我现在一个人住有点太大了 |
[08:10] | – Right, yeah. – Yeah. | -对 没错 -对 |
[08:11] | How’s Judy? | 朱蒂怎么样了 |
[08:13] | Did you find her that night you came looking for her? | 你那晚来找她之后 找到她了吗 |
[08:15] | I did. | 找到了 |
[08:16] | Yes. Actually… | 对 事实上 |
[08:19] | It was just a really funny misunderstanding, but… meant to be. | 就是个美丽的误会 也许是命运的安排 |
[08:23] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[08:24] | Well, I met you. And now we are working together. | 我认识了你 我们现在替你卖房子 |
[08:28] | You have been hanging out with Judy. | 你和朱蒂交上朋友了 |
[08:30] | Sounds like something she would say. | 这话像是她会说的话 |
[08:32] | Judy’s actually living with Jen now. | 朱蒂现在和珍住在一起了 |
[08:35] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah, in my guesthouse. | 对 她住在我家客房 |
[08:38] | It’s, really… | 还挺好 |
[08:39] | It’s nice having another adult around after my husband died, so… | 我丈夫去世后 身边能有个人照应也不错 |
[08:43] | She needed a place to land. | 她也需要个地方落脚 |
[08:44] | And it just worked out for both of us. | 这样对我俩来说是双赢 |
[08:47] | Great. It’s very kind of you. | 不错 你很善良 |
[08:48] | You know, Judy’s… She’s been through a lot. | 朱蒂 她经历了很多事 |
[08:50] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我懂 |
[08:52] | She’s really… She’s been a rock for me. | 她真的… 她是我的精神支柱 |
[08:58] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[08:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:01] | Why? | 怎么这么问 |
[09:02] | Look, I don’t want to talk badly about her, but… | 我不想说她坏话 但是… |
[09:05] | For whatever it’s worth, let’s just say wherever Judy goes, | 这么说吧 朱蒂走到哪里 |
[09:09] | chaos tends to follow. | 麻烦跟到哪里 |
[09:11] | – Okay. – No, really. I wish her the best. | -好吧 -真的 我希望她一切顺利 |
[09:13] | But, she is… | 但她… |
[09:19] | a little nuts. | 有些神经质 |
[09:22] | Well, that feels like new information. | 我们还真不知道这事 |
[09:46] | What in the holy fuck? | 搞什么啊 |
[09:52] | You are free. | 你自由了 |
[09:56] | God. | 天呐 |
[10:01] | Boy. | 老天 |
[10:15] | Motherfucker! | 王八蛋 |
[10:26] | You threw a rock at my car, crazy bitch? | 你拿石头扔我的车吗 神经病 |
[10:27] | You could’ve hit someone, asshole. | 你撞到人怎么办 混蛋 |
[10:28] | Slow the fuck down. | 开慢点吧 |
[10:30] | Yeah? Make me. | 你有本事让我慢开啊 |
[10:32] | Fuck you! | 你去死吧 |
[10:39] | Yes, it was the same asshole, | 没错 还是上次混蛋 |
[10:41] | still speeding, and the fucker spit at me. | 又飞速行驶 还朝我吐口水 |
[10:48] | Yes, that is the exact message I want you to give the detective. | 没错 这就是我想传达给警探的信息 |
[10:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:12] | Breakfast is almost ready. | 早餐快好了 |
[11:15] | Have you been sleeping outside? | 你一直睡外面吗 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | I mean, is the guesthouse not… Are you not… | 你不习惯客房… |
[11:27] | – Why? – The guesthouse is great. | -为什么 -客房很好 |
[11:29] | – Okay. – It’s just, it’s… | -好吧 -只是… |
[11:33] | Honestly, it’s hard. | 说实话 很别扭 |
[11:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | There’s a lot of Ted in there. | 房里到处都是泰德的影子 |
[11:39] | Like, a lot of his stuff, and I just… | 太多他的东西 我就是… |
[11:43] | It’s, like, I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[11:44] | It’s kinda, like, spiritually overwhelming. | 我精神上有点受不了 |
[11:50] | – But it’s okay. – Well, it doesn’t… | -但是没事 -不是 |
[11:53] | You’re clearly upset, so it doesn’t seem okay. | 你显然不喜欢 所以不是没事 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:58] | No, no, please. I’m… I’m sorry. | 不 别这样 我该说对不起 |
[12:00] | No, I’m so sorry. | 不 我对不起你 |
[12:02] | And honestly, there’s, like, a lot of valuable stuff in there. | 老实说 里面有很多很值钱的东西 |
[12:04] | So, I mean, maybe the kids want it or… | 要不就给孩子 要不… |
[12:07] | you could even sell some of it and make some money. | 你也可以卖掉一些 赚点钱 |
[12:10] | I can’t even bring myself to go in there. | 我都没法走进去 |
[12:12] | You think I’m ready to start selling his stuff? | 你觉得我准备好卖掉他的东西了吗 |
[12:14] | God, you’re right. I’m sorry. | 天呐 你说得对 对不起 |
[12:16] | – I didn’t… – No. | -我不是… -不 |
[12:17] | I swear I didn’t mean for you to get rid of anything. | 我不是有意让你扔掉他的东西 |
[12:19] | I can never get rid of anything. I mean, I’m such a collector. | 我自己都没法扔掉什么 我就是个收集狂 |
[12:22] | I totally am. I get it. | 我真是 我懂你 |
[12:23] | I even keep some of my stuff in a storage facility. | 我甚至在储藏仓库里放了一些东西 |
[12:27] | – Okay. Just… one sec. – Wait, you know what? | -等一下 -算了 |
[12:29] | Forget I even said that. | 就当我没说 |
[12:33] | Shit! | 该死 |
[12:39] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[12:39] | So, did you find the guy? The license plate I called in? | 你们找到那个人了吗 我举报的那个车主 |
[12:41] | That fucking aggro piece of shit? | 那个挑事儿的傻逼 |
[12:43] | – That’s not… – I don’t know. | -我们不是为此… -我不清楚 |
[12:46] | We’re looking for Judy Hale. | 我们来找朱蒂·黑尔 |
[12:50] | Why are you looking for Judy? | 你们找朱蒂有什么事 |
[12:54] | I’m Judy. | 我是朱蒂 |
[12:55] | Ma’am, we’re here to inform you | 女士 我们是来通知你 |
[12:56] | that a temporary restraining order has been placed on you, | 法院已经给你下了临时限制令 |
[13:00] | barring you within 100 feet of Steven Wood. | 禁止你出现在离斯蒂夫·伍德30米范围内 |
[13:02] | If we receive a complaint or notice | 如果我们收到投诉或是通知 |
[13:04] | that you have violated the terms of this order, | 你有违反这项禁令 |
[13:07] | you will be arrested. | 我们将逮捕你 |
[13:08] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[13:10] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[13:11] | Have a good day. | 日安 |
[13:14] | I can see how this looks. | 你肯定觉得我不正常 |
[13:16] | So, what, are you… are you stalking him? | 怎么 你跟踪他吗 |
[13:18] | No. | 不是 |
[13:20] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[13:21] | So, what is it? Just, like, a light stalking? | 那是怎样 稍微跟踪了一下吗 |
[13:23] | I called him a bunch of times, and he didn’t answer, | 我打给了他几次 他没接 |
[13:25] | so I showed up at his office. | 所以我就去了他公司 |
[13:27] | – So you went to his office? – And his house. | -你去了他公司 -还有他家 |
[13:31] | – And then the golf course. – Judy… | -还去了高尔夫球场 -朱蒂 |
[13:32] | I swear, this is more a reflection of his character than it is of mine. | 真的 这件事说明他不是好人 不是我 |
[13:36] | I have two kids who’ve been through a lot. | 我家两个孩子已经遭受太多了 |
[13:37] | I don’t need cops showing up at my door. | 我不能再让警察过来吓着孩子们 |
[13:40] | I just wanted to talk to him about selling the house. | 我只是想和他谈谈卖房子的事 |
[13:43] | But he’d rather call up his cop friends | 但他宁愿找他的警察朋友 |
[13:45] | and file a restraining order to keep me from telling him how hurt I am. | 对我下限制令 也不想听听我有多受伤 |
[13:50] | I’m just hurt. | 我就是很伤心 |
[13:57] | Bet you didn’t know she was a stalker, huh? | 你肯定没想到她是个跟踪狂吧 |
[13:59] | I did, actually, so… | 我之前就知道了 |
[14:05] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[14:06] | – I told you that Steven was an asshole. – I know. | -我早说史蒂夫是个混蛋了 -我知道 |
[14:09] | Why’d you even wanna talk to that putz? | 你怎么还想联系那个蠢货 |
[14:12] | – There’s a lot of things left unsaid. – Let him go. | -我们还有很多事没说开 -忘了他吧 |
[14:15] | – Good riddance. – I know. I can’t. | -会是种解脱 -我知道 但我做不到 |
[14:18] | Maybe I am crazy. | 也许我真不正常 |
[14:20] | You are crazy. But who isn’t? | 你确实不正常 但谁又正常呢 |
[14:22] | You know what you oughta do? | 你知道你该做什么吗 |
[14:24] | You oughta fill out one of these online profiles. | 你该在网上填写自己的个人资料 |
[14:27] | Or help me. I don’t know what I’m doing. | 或许帮我填 我不太会填 |
[14:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:32] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[14:36] | Abe, you know, you don’t need to do online dating. | 埃布 你根本用不着网上约会 |
[14:38] | Half the women in here are dying to get with you. | 这里有半数女人都想和你在一起 |
[14:41] | Let’s see how you did. | 看看结果如何 |
[14:43] | Yup, you’re alive. | 行了 注册成功了[活着] |
[14:44] | You don’t hear that too often around here. | 这话在这里可不常听到 |
[14:47] | You know, if I saw you in here, I’d click. | 如果这里面有你 我会选你 |
[14:52] | I’m not good enough for you. | 我配不上你 |
[14:54] | Forty years ago, maybe, but… | 四十年前 可能配不上 但… |
[14:57] | I’m not so picky now. | 我现在没那么挑剔了 |
[15:00] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[15:01] | I’ve done some really bad things, Abe. | 我做过很多坏事 埃布 |
[15:05] | who among us? | 谁不是呢 |
[15:07] | We all mess up. | 我们都不是圣人 |
[15:09] | But I know you. | 但我了解你 |
[15:12] | You’re good. | 你是个好人 |
[15:14] | Crazy or not. | 不管正不正常 |
[15:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:25] | Welcome to my humble abode. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[15:28] | Told you I’d make it up to you. | 我说过 我会补偿你 |
[15:29] | You did good. | 干得漂亮 |
[15:31] | Steve, can I be honest? | 史蒂夫 我能说句实话吗 |
[15:33] | – No, lie to me. – Hilarious. | -别 我不想听实话 -好风趣 |
[15:35] | This place is stunning, bro. | 你家房子太赞了 哥们 |
[15:37] | – Thanks, man. – No, it’s perfect. | -过奖 -没错 这里太棒了 |
[15:39] | It– It’ll sell so fast. | 很快就能找到买家 |
[15:41] | I mean, these interiors! Are you sure you’re not gay? | 瞧瞧这室内设计 你真不是同性恋吗 |
[15:44] | That I know of. | 据我所知不是 |
[15:46] | No, I’m sure. Water? Cold, room temp? | 我确定不是 喝水吗 凉水还是常温 |
[15:49] | I’m so good. Can I keep giving myself a tour? | 不用了 我能自己参观一下吗 |
[15:51] | Yeah, man. Knock yourself out, bro. | 当然可以 随便逛 哥们 |
[15:54] | – Here we are. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[15:56] | – Figured you were a room temp girl. – You got me. | -你应该喝常温水吧 -真懂我 |
[15:58] | – Perfect. – It really is stunning. | -好极了 -这里真不错 |
[16:00] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[16:01] | It’s weird, though. I would never know Judy ever lived here. | 但有点怪啊 这里看不到朱蒂的生活痕迹 |
[16:06] | Yeah, I just always had a pretty clear vision of the space, I guess. | 我比较明确家里的装潢设计风格 |
[16:09] | She just let me run with it. | 她就让我拿主意了 |
[16:11] | You know, I… | 我… |
[16:12] | I don’t wanna get in the middle of anything, but… | 我不想插手你们的事 但… |
[16:15] | a restraining order? | 申请限制令 |
[16:17] | I mean, how concerned should I be? | 我该担心她会对我不利吗 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry if that whole thing caused any drama, | 如果这事给你造成困扰 我很抱歉 |
[16:24] | but, I felt like I needed to send a message. | 但我觉得我该警告一下她 |
[16:28] | You know, she won’t leave me alone. | 她对我纠缠不休 |
[16:32] | I just wanna move on. That’s all. | 我只是想放下 仅此而已 |
[16:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:37] | I’m gonna go upstairs. Can I go upstairs? | 我要上楼 我能上楼看看吗 |
[16:38] | – Mi casa is your casa. Please. – Going up, too? | -去吧 就当自己家 -我们也上去吧 |
[16:41] | – Of course. – Great. | -当然 -走吧 |
[16:45] | What’s in here? | 这间屋子有什么 |
[16:46] | You know, actually… Maybe you don’t… | 还是别进去了 |
[16:48] | Okay. Well, this needs a little work. | 好吧 这里需要整理一下 |
[16:50] | I’m sorry about this. | 抱歉让你看到这些 |
[16:55] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:56] | Well, you know, I honestly kind of forget about this room. | 老实说 我都忘记这间屋子了 |
[16:59] | I usually just keep the doors shut and… | 我通常都不打开这间屋子… |
[17:03] | – I can’t really bring myself to– – It’s… I get it. | -我没法让自己… -我能理解 |
[17:07] | Judy told me about the miscarriages. | 朱蒂告诉过我流产的事 |
[17:10] | She did? | 是吗 |
[17:11] | Yeah. She did. | 是 她说了 |
[17:14] | It’s terrible. | 太令人难过了 |
[17:16] | Can’t tell you how many times we started decorating this room. | 我们都不知装修这间屋子多少次了 |
[17:18] | I can imagine. | 我能想象 |
[17:21] | We waited to, you know, this last time. | 直等到最后一次 |
[17:22] | We thought we were in the clear. | 我们觉得这回肯定行了 |
[17:25] | I mean, she was five months. | 毕竟她已经五个月了 |
[17:33] | Should’ve waited longer. | 当时还是该再等一等 |
[17:36] | You know, babies don’t even need their own room… | 婴儿其实根本都不需要自己的房间 |
[17:41] | Look, I guess I don’t know either of you very well, | 我对你们两个都不是很了解 |
[17:45] | but… for what’s it’s worth, | 但不管怎么样 |
[17:48] | if I had gone through what you and Judy went through, | 如果我经历过跟你们一样的事 |
[17:51] | I’d be a little nuts too. | 我也会有些神经质 |
[17:58] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | I’m gonna show you the master suite. It’s sick. | 我带你去看看主卧 特别棒 |
[18:02] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[18:26] | Charlie. What’s up? | 查理 你好啊 |
[18:31] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[18:36] | Cool. | 酷 |
[18:38] | That game looks… so violent. | 这个游戏看起来好暴力 |
[18:42] | It’s, like, disturbing, huh? | 画面有些血腥吧 |
[18:45] | I don’t talk to strangers. | 我不和陌生人说话 |
[18:47] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[18:48] | Or stalkers. | 也不和跟踪狂说话 |
[18:50] | No, that’s smart. | 对 很机智 |
[18:52] | But just so you know, I’m not really a stalker. | 但我真不是跟踪狂 |
[18:55] | I mean, not a good one, anyway. | 至少跟踪技术很烂 |
[18:57] | Yeah. You got caught. | 是啊 你被人抓到了 |
[18:59] | This time. | 只有这一次 |
[19:02] | Honestly, the whole thing is a misunderstanding. | 说实话 整件事都是误会 |
[19:08] | And you expect me to believe that? | 你觉得我会相信吗 |
[19:10] | Well, you’re playing a game where the women have watermelon boobs, | 你这游戏里的女人有西瓜那么大的胸 |
[19:13] | but can somehow run 80 miles an hour, | 还能一小时跑八十英里 |
[19:15] | So, I don’t know what you believe. | 谁知道你怎么想 |
[19:17] | I believe you’re annoying me. | 我觉得你在烦我 |
[19:20] | I just wanted to say that… | 我只是想说 |
[19:23] | I really appreciate you guys letting me stay in your dad’s studio. | 谢谢你们让我住进你爸的音乐工作室 |
[19:27] | Well, it wasn’t my call. My vote doesn’t count. | 这事由不得我 我投票无效 |
[19:31] | It counts to me. | 对我来说有效 |
[19:36] | Whatever. It’s… | 无所谓了 |
[19:39] | It’s just weird you being in there. | 你住进去 很别扭 |
[19:42] | It’s weird for me, too. | 我也觉得很别扭 |
[19:49] | Do you have any weed? | 你有大麻吗 |
[19:51] | Do you? | 你有吗 |
[19:53] | No. | 没有 |
[19:55] | Good. | 这就好 |
[19:59] | You didn’t answer. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[20:02] | I don’t talk to strangers. | 我不和陌生人说话 |
[20:06] | But I am gonna order a pizza if you are at all interested. | 但我要订个披萨 你想要吗 |
[20:14] | Only if it has meat on it. | 有肉就行 |
[20:16] | It shall. | 应该有 |
[20:25] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[20:26] | – Good. – Good? Meaty? | -好吃 -好吃 肉多吗 |
[20:27] | Seriously, they killed a whole herd of animals | 说真的 他们杀了一整群动物 |
[20:29] | for you to have that much meat on your pizza. | 你披萨上才有那么多肉 |
[20:32] | – Okay. – They taste pretty good. | -知道了 -味道很好 |
[20:34] | – Want some of my meat? – Sure. | -想要我披萨上的肉吗 -想 |
[20:36] | There’s meat on yours. You can have all my meat. | 你的上面有肉 你可以把我的都拿走 |
[20:38] | Okay. I like it. | 好 我喜欢 |
[21:43] | 我爱你 亨利 | |
[21:49] | 亲爱的爸爸 我爱你 亨利 | |
[22:32] | No wonder you couldn’t sleep. | 难怪你睡不着 |
[22:34] | There’s just so much shit in here. | 这里到处都是死人东西 |
[22:49] | Let’s clear it all, okay? | 我们清理一下吧 |
[22:50] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[22:52] | You go ahead. | 你先吧 |
[22:55] | – Go ahead. – No, go, please. | -你先吧 -不 你先 |
[22:56] | – You first. – I’m not gonna fight with you about this. | -你先 -别跟我争 |
[22:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:07] | Can I have Dad’s Les Paul? | 爸爸的莱斯·保罗琴可以给我吗 |
[23:09] | All right, kiddo. There you go. | 可以 孩子 给你 |
[23:13] | – Thanks, Mom. – Yeah. | -谢谢妈妈 -不客气 |
[23:16] | Cool! | 酷 |
[23:18] | I want the gun. | 我想要枪 |
[23:21] | – What gun? – Dad’s gun. | -什么枪 -爸爸的枪 |
[23:22] | Okay. Well, it is in the safe, and I do not have the combination. | 枪在保险箱里 我没有密码 |
[23:25] | And even if I did have the combination, | 即便我有密码 |
[23:27] | I would be getting rid of the gun. | 我也只会把枪处理掉 |
[23:29] | Why do you want Daddy’s gun? | 你为什么要你爸的枪 |
[23:31] | For protection, you know? I’m the man of the house now. | 保护大家 我现在是家里顶梁柱了 |
[23:34] | Come on, please. | 得了吧 |
[23:35] | I don’t know where you’re getting this patriarchal shit from, | 我不知你从哪里学来的父权思想 |
[23:38] | But you are not the man of the house, you are a child. | 但你不是家里顶梁柱 你只是个孩子 |
[23:41] | I am the woman of the house and I do the protecting. | 我是家长 我来保护大家的安全 |
[23:44] | So… you can have the drums. | 你还是把鼓拿走吧 |
[23:47] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[23:53] | – Did I just get played? – I’m pretty sure you did. | -我刚被他摆了一道吗 -必须是 |
[23:56] | Wait. I’m sorry. There’s a gun in here? | 慢着 不好意思 这里真有枪吗 |
[24:00] | Sorry. | 别介意 |
[24:05] | Shit, this is heavy. | 靠 这也太重了 |
[24:09] | It’s so heavy! | 太重了 |
[24:10] | Why didn’t we hire guys to do this for us? | 我们怎么不雇人来干这活儿 |
[24:12] | Because we’re empowered women. | 因为我们是有能力的女人 |
[24:15] | And I might have told you it would be cathartic for you. | 还因为我跟你说 这能让你宣泄情绪 |
[24:17] | Yeah. Well, it’s not. | 对 但没起作用 |
[24:19] | Well, now we know. | 这下知道了 |
[24:20] | And, you know, hiring men to do our bidding is also very empowering, so… | 雇男人替我们干活 也是我们能力的体现 |
[24:23] | Yes. Note taken. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[24:29] | I appreciate you making room for me. | 谢谢你给我腾出地方 |
[24:31] | Yeah. I appreciate you telling me about the storage place. | 不客气 谢谢你告诉我可以把东西放仓库 |
[24:35] | You know, I saw the nursery at Steve’s house the other day. | 我那天看到史蒂夫家的婴儿房了 |
[24:41] | Your house. | 你家 |
[24:42] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[24:44] | He… He couldn’t bear to go in there either. | 他也没法走进去 |
[24:47] | He couldn’t even look when I opened the door. | 我开门时 他甚至都没法看一眼 |
[24:50] | Well, I told you Steve’s not really good at dealing with feelings. | 我告诉过你 史蒂夫不太擅长处理情绪 |
[24:53] | I mean, I honestly can’t blame him. You know? | 这还真不能怪他 |
[24:56] | Grief does some weird shit to people. You know? | 悲痛会对人产生一些奇怪的影响 |
[25:02] | What you guys went through was… was intense. | 你们的经历 太惨烈了 |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:09] | It was. | 确实如此 |
[25:17] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[25:42] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[25:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[25:49] | You know what? | 对了 |
[25:52] | This is for you. | 这个给你 |
[25:56] | I just thought you might want it back. | 我感觉你会想拿回来 |
[26:00] | My God! | 天啊 |
[26:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:08] | – Did you steal it? – No. | -你偷出来的吗 -不是 |
[26:10] | No, Steve said I could have it. | 史蒂夫说我可以拿走 |
[26:12] | I mean, I would’ve stolen it if I had to, you know. | 他若不让拿 我绝对会偷出来 |
[26:15] | That’s so sweet. | 你太好了 |
[26:19] | You know, there was something that steve said | 史蒂夫说了一些话 |
[26:22] | that really, really bothered me. | 让我很闹心 |
[26:27] | What? | 什么话 |
[26:28] | He said you were nuts. | 他说你神经质 |
[26:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:32] | It was practically my nickname. | 这差不多是我的绰号了 |
[26:33] | No, but that’s not okay. | 但这样很不好 |
[26:36] | Men call women nuts and crazy way too often just to undermine us. | 男人为了打击女人 就常说我们神经质 |
[26:41] | You know? | 懂吧 |
[26:42] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[26:43] | You shouldn’t be able to call someone crazy anymore | 就不该说别人是疯子这种话 |
[26:45] | No, you shouldn’t. | 对 确实不该 |
[26:46] | No, crazy should go the way of the R-word. | 是啊 说别人是疯子意思是”弱”开头的词 |
[26:49] | R-word? | 弱 |
[26:51] | Don’t make me say it. | 别逼我说出来 |
[26:52] | – Retard – Got it, got it. | -弱智 -明白了 |
[26:57] | You motherfucker! | 你个混蛋 |
[26:59] | What? What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[27:02] | Wait here. | 待在车里 |
[27:07] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么啊 |
[27:10] | Jen? | 珍 |
[27:30] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈干什么啊 |
[27:31] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |