时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So there are aliens scattered throughout history. | 所以有外星人分散在历史之中 |
[00:12] | – And on our windshield. – Mick, no. | -还有挡风玻璃上 -米克 不要 |
[00:15] | – No, no, no, no! – No, you’re hurting it. | -不要 不要 -你伤着它了 |
[00:17] | – Rory! – Yikes. | -罗里 -恶心 |
[00:18] | That was a lead. | 那是我们的线索 |
[00:19] | That alien could have told us something | 那个外星人也许能透露 |
[00:20] | – about Sara’s whereabouts. – No, girl, that alien is dead. | -莎拉的行踪 -姑娘 那外星人死了 |
[00:23] | We don’t know that. | 那可不一定 |
[00:24] | We actually don’t know anything about these creatures. | 我们完全不了解这些生物 |
[00:26] | Hey, some species could survive head-on collisions. | 有些生物可能在正面碰撞下幸存 |
[00:28] | With a spaceship? | 撞上太空飞船 |
[00:29] | Going thousands of miles an hour? | 时速数千英里 |
[00:31] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[00:32] | Spooner, are you getting any readings? | 斯普纳 有没有收到信号 |
[00:35] | It’s dead. | 已经死了 |
[00:36] | But the face-sucking squid beasts | 但是其他舱内的 |
[00:37] | in those other pods just got dumped | 抱脸杀乌贼怪已经被投入了 |
[00:39] | – into the river of time. – Fantastic. | -时间长河中 -好极了 |
[00:41] | Sounds like more unpaid labor to me. | 又要成为免费的劳动力了 |
[00:44] | Okay, so every single one of those aliens | 也就是说每一个外星人 |
[00:46] | was on the ship with Sara, which means we just have | 都曾在关押莎拉的飞船上 我们只需要 |
[00:48] | to find one of them, and it should lead us | 找到一个外星人 它就能带领我们 |
[00:50] | – back to my girl, right? – Your fiancée. | -找到我的女孩 -你的未婚妻 |
[00:54] | Right. | 没错 |
[00:55] | Gidget, please find us some aliens. | 吉杰特 帮我们找些外星人 |
[00:57] | – Please. – Actually, Ms. Tarazi, | -拜托了 -事实上塔拉齐小姐 |
[00:58] | it appears we already have a bite, so to speak. | 可以说已经有一个下嘴了 |
[01:02] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[01:22] | 明日传奇 第六集第二集 | |
[01:24] | Okay, Gideon, what do we got? | 吉迪恩 有什么线索 |
[01:25] | October 10, 1955 | 1955年10月10号 |
[01:27] | San Bernardino, California, | 加利福尼亚的圣贝纳迪诺 |
[01:29] | A town known as the birthplace of fast food. | 一个被称作快餐起源的小镇 |
[01:32] | And ergo the death of the great American eatery. | 伟大的美国餐馆也因此而灭亡 |
[01:35] | Before fast food, mom and pop burger joints | 快餐出现之前 老爸老妈汉堡店 |
[01:37] | were the beating heart of every town. | 是每个城镇的核心 |
[01:39] | Funny you should mention it, Mr. Tarazi. | 有意思的是 塔拉齐先生 |
[01:41] | The anomaly seems to have | 这种异常现象 |
[01:42] | started at Big Bang Burger | 始于大爆炸汉堡 |
[01:43] | owned by local businessman | 老板是当地的商人 |
[01:44] | Bert Beeman, | 伯特·比曼 |
[01:45] | and within 24 hours, | 在24小时内 |
[01:47] | San Bernardino went from bustling suburban enclave to… | 圣贝纳迪诺从繁华的郊区变成了… |
[01:53] | The entire population was killed overnight | 所有人在一夜之间都被杀害了 |
[01:55] | leaving no survivors. | 无人生还 |
[01:57] | Historians dubbed it the Massacre on Main Street. | 历史学家称之为”大街上的大屠杀” |
[02:00] | No, I would’ve gone with Suburban Slaughter. | 不行 我觉得叫”郊区屠戮”更好 |
[02:04] | Save it for the podcast. | 留到播客上再说 |
[02:06] | – This is good news. – Y’all are dark. | -这是好消息 -你们都好黑暗 |
[02:07] | We’ll go back, stop the alien, and it can tell us | 回到过去 阻止外星人 它能告诉我们 |
[02:09] | how to find Sara. | 如何找到莎拉 |
[02:11] | Okay, so– | 所以 |
[02:13] | And what exactly is the plan here? | 咱们具体的计划是什么 |
[02:15] | Oh, the– | 计划是 |
[02:16] | well, you’re the plan. | 你就是我们的计划 |
[02:18] | So you’re gonna help us find the alien | 你要帮助我们找到外星人 |
[02:20] | and then you’re gonna get it | 然后你就能告诉我们 |
[02:21] | – to tell us where Sara is. – Uh, no way. | -莎拉在哪里 -我拒绝 |
[02:24] | I’m only staying on this ship till you guys | 我只是在这船上等你们 |
[02:25] | get this thing out of my head. That was the deal. | 把我脑袋里的东西取出来 我们说好的 |
[02:27] | Apologies, Ms. Cruz, but that won’t be possible. | 抱歉 克鲁兹小姐 那是不可能的 |
[02:31] | – What? – I was gonna tell you before the whole, | -什么 -在发生外星人事件之前 |
[02:32] | you know, alien pods thing. | 我就打算告诉你了 |
[02:35] | Gideon didn’t find anything to remove. | 吉迪恩没有找到需要移除的东西 |
[02:37] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[02:38] | So first you kidnap me, then you lied. | 你们先绑架了我 然后还骗了我 |
[02:41] | Take me home now. | 现在就送我回家 |
[02:42] | Look, I’m really sorry, but I can’t do that. | 我真的很抱歉 但我还不能送你回家 |
[02:46] | I need you to talk to the alien. | 我需要你和外星人交流 |
[02:47] | This thing’s not gonna give us directions | 这东西不会帮我们 |
[02:48] | to find your girlfriend. It’s gonna kill us. | 找到你女朋友 只会惹来杀身之祸 |
[02:50] | Look, you’re amongst board-certified superheroes. | 你处在一群经过认证的超级英雄之中 |
[02:53] | You don’t have to worry about getting killed. | 你不用担心会丢了性命这种事 |
[02:54] | They took your captain. | 他们抓走了你们的船长 |
[02:55] | If you guys are so super, then why didn’t you | 你们要是真有本事 为什么不 |
[02:57] | – just stop them then? – Listen to me. | -当时就阻止他们 -听我说 |
[02:58] | I need you to help us find Sara, okay? | 我需要你帮助我们找到莎拉 |
[03:00] | After you do that, I will take you | 你要是帮了我们 我就带你 |
[03:02] | wherever the hell you wanna go. | 想去哪就去哪 |
[03:10] | 圣贝纳迪诺 1955年 | |
[03:13] | Oh, look at those perfect patties. | 多么完美的肉饼 |
[03:16] | Get ’em out while they’re hot, and don’t forget– | 趁热都端出去 别忘了 |
[03:19] | service with a smile. | 要微笑服务 |
[03:20] | We got another one at the window! | 窗口那里还有一个 |
[03:22] | Up, let’s go, let’s go! Keep it moving! | 快点 快点 都动起来 |
[03:24] | We got a lot of mouths to feed. | 还有很多人等着吃 |
[03:26] | Dreams come true today* | *梦想成真* |
[03:27] | 大爆炸汉堡 鲜脆的薯条和汉堡 | |
[03:27] | *You make me feel that way* | *你给我的感觉* |
[03:30] | *My love* | *我的爱人* |
[03:32] | Wel-wel-wel-welcome to Big Bang Burger! | 欢欢欢欢迎来到大爆炸汉堡店 |
[03:35] | Try our new Cosmic Mushroom Burger! | 快来尝尝我们最新的宇宙香菇汉堡 |
[03:38] | What, you think aliens are funny? | 怎么 你觉得外星人很有趣 |
[03:41] | It’s a paycheck. | 赚点工资罢了 |
[03:44] | The goal is to blend, okay? | 目标是要融入这里 好吗 |
[03:46] | You picking up any alien signals? | 有没有接收到任何外星人的信号 |
[03:52] | Guys, hey, split up, mingle, find out if anyone’s | 伙计们 分头行动 融入并找到是否有人 |
[03:54] | seen anything that could lead us to the alien. | 见过能引导我们找到外星人的线索 |
[03:58] | And Sara. | 还有莎拉 |
[03:59] | *That I could ever be untrue* | *我可能是虚假的* |
[04:15] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[04:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:22] | We just crash landed on an alien spaceship. | 我们刚随着一艘外星飞船坠落 |
[04:25] | No, Gary, I am not okay. | 不 盖瑞 我怎么可能没事 |
[04:31] | – Oh, boy, that’s not good. – What did Alien Gideon say? | -天啊 这可不妙 -外星版吉迪恩说了什么 |
[04:36] | it’s a little hard to translate exactly | 很难准确翻译出来 |
[04:37] | since in my language there are over 70 ways | 因为在我的语言里有超过70种方式 |
[04:39] | to say “Explode from the inside.” | 表达”内部爆炸” |
[04:43] | The general idea is we, uh, lost all our fuel | 大致意思是 我们在坠毁时 |
[04:46] | when we crashed. | 失去了所有的燃料 |
[04:50] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[04:52] | we were on course to land on Pliny X19, | 我们原计划是降落在普林尼X19号星球 |
[04:54] | but Kayla didn’t give me any other details. | 但是凯拉没有告诉我其他细节 |
[04:56] | Well, I thought she was supposed to be your fiancée. | 她不是你的未婚妻吗 |
[04:58] | Ex-fiancée, | 前未婚妻 |
[05:00] | and, um, communication wasn’t our strong suit, | 沟通不是我们的强项 |
[05:05] | but I do know that we were hired | 但我知道我们的雇主是 |
[05:07] | by some power hungry space lord | 某个渴求力量的太空领主 |
[05:10] | to gather the universe’s most dangerous creatures, | 收集全宇宙最危险的生物 |
[05:13] | and now we’re on his planet. | 我们现在就在他的星球上 |
[05:17] | It could be “Hunger Games” Out there, | 外面可能就像《饥饿游戏》一样 |
[05:19] | or the air could be poisonous gas. | 也可能空气中都是有毒气体 |
[05:21] | Okay, we just– we need to find | 我们只需要找到 |
[05:23] | something that can fuel this ship | 能给飞船补充燃料的东西 |
[05:24] | so we can get back home. | 这样我们就能回家了 |
[05:26] | Or what if we send out a distress signal | 我们也可以发出求救信号 |
[05:29] | and then wait for the Legends to come find us? | 等待传奇们过来拯救我们 |
[05:32] | And, uh, good news– I’ve got my deck | 有个好消息 我带来了 |
[05:36] | of strong American women playing cards. | 坚强的美国女人游戏卡牌 |
[05:38] | Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Dolores Huerta, | 露丝·贝德·金斯伯格 多洛雷斯·韦尔塔 |
[05:42] | Representative Shirley Chisholm. | 雪莉·奇泽姆议员 |
[05:44] | Of all the people to be stuck with. | 那么多可以被困在一起的人 |
[05:48] | What is– what is that? | 那是 那是什么 |
[05:55] | Dog? | 狗 |
[05:57] | – A really cute dog. – Three moons. | -一只很可爱的狗 -三个月亮 |
[05:59] | Three moons, yeah, I can get behind that, | 三个月亮 我觉得可以接受 |
[06:01] | but a dog, that’s weird. | 但是一只狗 太奇怪了 |
[06:03] | But… | 但是 |
[06:04] | if the dog can breathe, that means we can breathe. | 如果狗可以呼吸 也就是说我们可以呼吸 |
[06:07] | And it’s wearing a scarf! | 它还戴着围巾 |
[06:09] | Okay, Gary, resist the cuteness. | 好了 盖瑞 抵抗可爱的诱惑 |
[06:10] | You’ve been fooled by dogs before. | 你以前被狗欺骗过 |
[06:12] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[06:13] | I’m gonna follow that dog. | 我要去追那只狗 |
[06:22] | Pretty busy here today. Anything special going on? | 今天这里挺忙啊 有什么特色菜吗 |
[06:25] | Oh, it’s always busy. | 这里总是很忙 |
[06:27] | The burgers are out of this world. | 这里的汉堡可是天外之物 |
[06:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:33] | Dragon Ash. | 龙灰 |
[06:34] | It’s my line of herbal nootropic supplements | 是我的草药促智补品 |
[06:36] | designed to enhance brain power, | 用来提升脑力 |
[06:37] | sex appeal, sleep cycle, spirit– | 性感力 睡眠循环 精神… |
[06:39] | Sounds like more fries for me. | 看起来我可以多吃点薯条了 |
[06:44] | Takes me back to my days at Burger Herder. | 让我回想起了在汉堡牧人的时光 |
[06:46] | The satisfying ache in my forearm | 那前臂上的酸痛 |
[06:48] | from a day flipping patties. | 翻转肉饼带来的满足感 |
[06:50] | Of course, those patties were organic | 当然了 那些肉饼是原生态 |
[06:52] | and free range. | 健康品 |
[06:54] | The meat they used in 1955 often contained ingredients | 1955年代用的肉饼包含的成分 |
[06:56] | which precluded it from being called beef. | 使其无法被定义为牛肉 |
[07:07] | You know, I’ve been thinking, bro. | 我一直在想 老弟 |
[07:09] | It is time for us to start sharing the family heirloom. | 咱们是时候分享一下这个传家宝了 |
[07:12] | So you can dry your hair faster? | 好让你可以更快地吹干头发吗 |
[07:14] | Ha ha– I helped defeat a god, | 哈哈 我可帮忙打败了神 |
[07:16] | or whatever that scary blonde lady was. | 不管那个吓人的金发女士是什么 |
[07:18] | I’m officially a Legend now. All I need is my super power. | 我是正式的传奇了 我需要我的超级能力 |
[07:22] | Here, I made a schedule. | 给 我定了个排期表 |
[07:26] | No one is more stoked | 知道你有超能力 |
[07:27] | than me to discover your powers, | 没人比我更高兴 |
[07:29] | – but the totem chose me. – No, you literally stole it. | -但是图腾选择了我 -不 是你偷走的 |
[07:33] | – Debatable. – Guys, guys, shut up. | -有待探讨 -各位 各位 闭嘴 |
[07:36] | I’m working here. | 我在工作呢 |
[07:38] | Please respond to a 415. | 喧嚣打闹 请响应 |
[07:42] | Ooh, I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[07:44] | – What are you– – Just go with it. | -你干什么 -配合一下 |
[07:44] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 好 |
[07:48] | Uh, pardon me, officers, hi. | 不好意思 警官 你好 |
[07:51] | We’re just here on vacation, and we were wondering– | 我们是来度假的 我们就是好奇… |
[07:54] | how safe is San Bernardino? | 圣贝纳迪诺有多安全 |
[07:56] | Safe as houses. | 如同在家一般安全 |
[07:57] | So no arson or robbery? | 没有纵火或是抢劫吗 |
[08:00] | Or any gruesome eviscerations? | 或是什么恶心的肢解 |
[08:04] | There’s a 459 -A in Sal’s Deli. | 萨尔的熟食有入室抢劫警报触发 |
[08:06] | – Repeat, 459A. – Pass me a napkin? | -重复 入室抢劫警报 -给我张纸 |
[08:10] | A 459 -A? | 入室抢劫警报啊 |
[08:12] | – That sounds mighty serious. – Yes. | -听起来很严重啊 -是的 |
[08:16] | Ma’am, if you wanna stick | 女士 如果你真的 |
[08:18] | your nose in someone’s business, | 想要多管闲事的话 |
[08:20] | I suggest you start with your friend. | 我建议先从你这位朋友开始 |
[08:21] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 不好意思 |
[08:23] | I need another burger. | 我需要再买点汉堡 |
[08:26] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[08:27] | – Did you hear something? – I can feel it. | -你听到什么了吗 -我可以感受到它 |
[08:29] | – It’s hungry. – Focus. | -它很饿 -集中 |
[08:31] | Now, where’s it coming from, love? | 从什么方向传来的 亲爱的 |
[08:34] | Maybe that way. | 或许是那边 |
[08:36] | Okay, the feeling’s getting stronger. | 好吧 感觉更加强烈了 |
[08:39] | Yeah, what about the waitress? | 那服务员呢 |
[08:40] | She has glasses like Gary. | 她有和盖瑞一样的眼镜 |
[08:42] | You mean the alien in a waitress flesh suit? | 你是说外星人穿着服务员的肉皮囊吗 |
[08:44] | Spooner, wait– | 斯普纳 等下 |
[08:46] | All right, what are you really? | 好了 你到底是谁 |
[08:49] | – Her disguise is good. – No, no, wait– | -她的伪装很好 -别别 等下 |
[08:52] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[08:54] | My friend thought you were an– someone else. | 我朋友以为你是个… 是别人 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry. What happened? | 对不起 怎么回事 |
[08:59] | – What’s wrong with your powers? – Nothing. | -你的能力怎么了 -没怎么 |
[09:02] | I felt it. Look, that thing is nearby. | 我感觉到了 那东西就在附近 |
[09:04] | – Believe me. – Found the alien. | -相信我 -找到外星人了 |
[09:06] | Rory? You stole a cop car? | 罗里 你偷了辆警车 |
[09:11] | Okay, where is it? | 好吧 它在哪 |
[09:12] | That 459-A at the deli | 那个熟食店的抢劫警报 |
[09:14] | was followed up by a 415 at the butcher’s | 之后是屠宰店的入室抢劫 |
[09:16] | and a 240 at the meat aisle of the local grocery. | 然后是当地商店肉食过道的袭击事件 |
[09:18] | Alarm at the deli, assault at the groceries, | 熟食店的警报 商店的袭击 |
[09:20] | and disturbance at the butcher’s. | 还有屠宰店的混乱 |
[09:22] | This thing loves meat. | 这东西喜欢肉 |
[09:23] | That must be how the massacre starts. | 这一定就是大屠杀的开始 |
[09:25] | Well, let’s find it before it gets a taste | 让我们在它尝到某一种肉之前 |
[09:26] | for another kind of flesh. | 找到它 |
[09:29] | Hey, guys, we have a lead on the alien. | 各位 我们有了外星人的线索 |
[09:30] | I need you to guard the burger joint. | 我需要你们守在汉堡店 |
[09:32] | Turns out we have a very hungry alien | 我们有个饥饿的外星人 |
[09:34] | 大爆炸汉堡 招聘中 | |
[09:35] | with a taste for meat. | 非常喜欢吃肉 |
[09:36] | Already on it, Captain. | 已经在行动了 船长 |
[09:39] | – Guess who just got summer jobs. – Nice. | -猜猜谁刚找到了暑期打工 -棒 |
[09:54] | So glad you lot applied for the jobs. | 真高兴你们来应聘了 |
[09:56] | Business is boomin’. | 生意越发兴隆 |
[09:58] | I never thought I’d get the chance | 我从没想到我还有机会 |
[10:00] | to man the grill again professionally. | 再次成为专业的操作员 |
[10:02] | I’m excited to see the master at work. | 我期待看到大师的工作状态 |
[10:04] | Burger buddies. | 汉堡兄弟 |
[10:06] | Size nine, right? | 40点5码 对吗 |
[10:09] | 7 1/2, and I am not wearing those. | 38点5 并且我可不穿这鞋 |
[10:11] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:12] | We could use a handsome man out there. | 我们外边可以用到个帅哥 |
[10:17] | – It’s you. – Me? | -是你 -我 |
[10:18] | – Yeah. – No–okay. | -是 -不是吧 好 |
[10:20] | Let’s get you on wheels. | 咱们去上轮 |
[10:23] | Looks like it’s time to teach you | 看起来是时候教你 |
[10:24] | the ways of the burger. | 汉堡之道了 |
[10:26] | Let’s go meet the meats. | 去见见肉们吧 |
[10:30] | How did I get here? | 我怎么沦落到此 |
[10:35] | Don’t you have any alien super powers | 你没有什么外星超能力 |
[10:37] | that can find a dog? Super smell or echolocation? | 来找狗吗 超级嗅觉或是回声定位 |
[10:40] | I’m not that kind of alien. – | 我不是那种外星人 |
[10:42] | I’m not that different from you, really. | 我和你没什么大区别 |
[10:44] | Carbon based, a few more tentacles. | 碳基生物 多了点触手 |
[10:47] | – Yeah, and you eat people. – I come from a savage planet. | -是 你还吃人 -我来自野蛮的星球 |
[10:51] | They killed for sport, ate their own. | 它们把杀人当运动 吃自己同胞 |
[10:54] | The concept of oral hygiene was completely unknown. | 它们对口腔健康的概念一无所知 |
[10:58] | And I wasn’t so much engaged to Kayla | 而且我和凯拉与其说是订婚 |
[11:00] | as traded to her, and then I was sent to Earth | 不如说是被卖给她 然后我被送到地球 |
[11:03] | to find you. | 去找你 |
[11:04] | Never imagined a place like that could exist. | 从没想到过这种地方会存在 |
[11:07] | Birthday parties. Rose water. | 生日派对 玫瑰水 |
[11:10] | – Friends. – Friends. | -朋友 -朋友 |
[11:12] | I’ve known you for three years, | 我认识你三年了 |
[11:13] | and I’m only now learning you’re an alien. | 现在我才知道你是个外星人 |
[11:16] | Well, I took some creative license | 我自作主张 |
[11:17] | with the details, you know, so I could fit in | 改了些细节 好让我可以融入 |
[11:20] | just like Charlie. | 就像查理一样 |
[11:22] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[11:24] | My guess, whoever’s behind all this | 我的猜测 不管幕后是谁 |
[11:25] | has a thing for powerful women too. | 也对强大的女人有特殊爱好 |
[11:29] | Lucky me. | 我真走运 |
[11:36] | Do we wanna know where that came from? | 我们真想要知道那东西是哪里来的吗 |
[11:56] | Yeah, it’s here. | 它在这里 |
[11:59] | Here like before or? | 之前在这里 还是… |
[12:03] | Look, I spent my whole life trying not to let aliens | 听着 我这一生都在避免让外星人 |
[12:05] | into my head, and now to try to save your girlfriend, | 侵入我的大脑 而现在为了救你女友 |
[12:07] | I’ve got them all in there, which is no freaking picnic. | 我这里边都塞满了 这可不是件容易事 |
[12:10] | I don’t know how the hell it works, | 我不知道这是怎么运转的 |
[12:12] | but I know it does, so back off. | 但我知道它在运转 所以少啰嗦 |
[12:14] | We got something. | 我们有收获 |
[12:32] | It’s close. | 很近了 |
[12:58] | Is that the Big Bang Burger mascot? | 那是大爆炸汉堡的吉祥物吗 |
[13:01] | that’s just a bloke in an alien’s costume. | 只是个穿着外星人服装的家伙 |
[13:03] | Alien disguised as a human disguised as an alien. | 假扮人类的外星人假扮外星人 |
[13:07] | – Wow, these things are good. – The kid is not an alien. | -这手段不错 -那孩子不是外星人 |
[13:09] | Would you stop pointing your gun at him? | 你能别用枪指着他吗 |
[13:11] | Look. | 你看 |
[13:15] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:16] | ‘Cause I never saw a man so mad for meat, | 因为我从来没见过一个人为肉这么痴狂 |
[13:18] | and I grew up along our nation’s storied buffet belt. | 而我可是在我国著名的自主餐带旁长大的 |
[13:22] | All right, let’s get him back to the MedBay | 好吧 我们把他带回医疗舱 |
[13:24] | and see what we can find out. | 看看有什么发现 |
[13:26] | This… | 这个 |
[13:28] | stays with me until after we talk to the alien. | 在和外星人说上话之前 由我保管 |
[13:41] | Careful, careful. | 小心 小心 |
[13:43] | On my planet, there are plants that can literally liquify you. | 在我的星球上 有一种植物能把人化成血水 |
[13:47] | Also ones that can sing, | 还有一种能唱歌 |
[13:48] | which I guess is besides the point, but– | 这可能不是重点 但… |
[13:51] | Gary, what did I say about talking? | 盖瑞 我怎么跟你说的 |
[13:53] | well, I believe your precise word was “Don’t,” | 我想你的原话是”别说话” |
[13:56] | but, uh, I sensed nuance in your tone. | 但是 我感觉到你语气有些微的不同 |
[14:04] | I guess I’m not the only intelligent life form | 我猜我不是这个星球上唯一的 |
[14:05] | – on this planet. – Wait, wait, wait. | -智慧生命形态 -等等 等等 |
[14:08] | We don’t know what’s in there. | 我们不知道里边有什么 |
[14:10] | It could be a priblintz, which is kind of | 可能会有普林伯利兹 是种 |
[14:12] | like a half-jaguar, half-snake thing | 一半美洲虎 一半蛇的动物 |
[14:14] | or an apteroc, which is also half-jaguar, | 或者是阿普特洛克 也是一半美洲虎 |
[14:16] | – half-snake, but opposite parts. – Gary, | -一半蛇 但是反过来的 -盖瑞 |
[14:18] | it’s not like I haven’t faced aliens before. | 我又不是从来没见过外星人 |
[14:23] | Who the blazes are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[14:26] | Right back at you. | 同样的问题 |
[14:28] | Wait, are you human? | 等等 你是人类吗 |
[14:30] | Not just any human. | 不是普通人类 |
[14:33] | It’s the queen of diamonds– | 是方块皇后 |
[14:36] | Amelia Earhart. | 阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特 |
[14:38] | Big fan. | 大粉丝 |
[14:46] | Take in that smoke and hold it, | 把油烟纳入体内 屏住呼吸 |
[14:48] | relaxing those muscles, releasing any tension. | 放松所有紧绷的肌肉 |
[14:52] | Can you please stop talking to yourself? | 你能不能别再自言自语了 |
[14:54] | I’m not talking to myself. I’m talking to my burger. | 我不是在自言自语 我在和我的汉堡说话 |
[15:00] | Releasing any tension and turning it into flavor. | 缓和所有紧绷的力量 将其变为香味 |
[15:05] | All right, no sign of trouble out there, | 好吧 外面一切正常 |
[15:08] | however, I think my shorts may be a little too short. | 不过 我觉得我的短裤可能有点短 |
[15:10] | None of my customers are leaving. | 我的客人一个也没走 |
[15:12] | Any heat in the kitchen? | 厨房有状况吗 |
[15:14] | Well, if we’re looking for people | 如果我们要找痴迷 |
[15:15] | obsessed with meat, we should probably | 肉类的人 我们大概需要 |
[15:17] | lock up the Burger Whisperer here. | 把这位对着汉堡喃喃自语的家伙关起来 |
[15:21] | With this spatula comes a duty | 这把铲刀有着重任 |
[15:23] | to transfer our positive energy | 把我们的正能量 |
[15:25] | into this burger and out to that town. | 转移到汉堡身上 再转移到镇里 |
[15:27] | If these are the vibes that you put into their food, | 你要是把这种能量注入食物中 |
[15:29] | they’re gonna taste it, and if these are the vibes | 他们会尝到的 你要是把它注入任务当中 |
[15:32] | you bring to the mission, the totem’s gonna feel it. | 图腾也会感受到的 |
[15:37] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[15:38] | You’re just looking for another excuse | 你又找了一个借口 |
[15:40] | to keep the totem to yourself. | 好把图腾占为己有 |
[15:42] | I don’t think it cares about my meaningless burger job. | 我认为它根本不在乎我毫无意义的汉堡工作 |
[15:44] | Meaningless? | 毫无意义 |
[15:47] | The Burger Herder was where I started | 汉堡牧人是让我发现 |
[15:49] | to find real meaning in life, | 人生意义的地方 |
[15:51] | the first place where people cared about me, | 那是第一次有人真正在乎我的地方 |
[15:53] | not ’cause I was “Dragon Girl’s Brother,” | 不是因为我是”龙女的弟弟” |
[15:55] | – but because I was Behrad. – Okay, got it. | -只因为我是贝哈德 -好吧 明白 |
[15:59] | So you’re gonna just keep hogging the totem | 所以你打算继续霸占图腾 |
[16:01] | as payback because you were jealous of me. | 是因为你嫉妒我 要报复我 |
[16:04] | – Super mature. – I wasn’t jealous. | -你好成熟啊 -我不是嫉妒 |
[16:05] | Are you even listening? | 你有没有听我说话 |
[16:07] | It just felt good to have something to myself, okay? | 拥有一样属于我的东西感觉很好 好吗 |
[16:10] | Fine, keep the totem. | 行 留着图腾吧 |
[16:12] | You know what? Keep the spatula too. | 对了 把铲刀也留着 |
[16:14] | I wouldn’t want to ruin anything else | 我不想让我的负能量 |
[16:16] | – with my negative energy. – That’s not what I– | -破坏任何东西 -那不是我的… |
[16:19] | It’s me. I need that table six order. | 是我 我需要六号桌的餐 |
[16:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[16:23] | One dry naked single coming right up. | 一个无酱裸汉堡来了 |
[16:26] | – Whip! – Go, go. | -快马加鞭 -快去 |
[16:29] | Wait, Nate, don’t serve that! | 等等 内特 别上那道菜 |
[16:31] | They’ll taste my bad vibes. | 他们会尝出我的负能量 |
[16:36] | The scan confirms the subject’s biology | 扫描结果显示目标的生理特征 |
[16:39] | is 100% human. | 是纯人类 |
[16:41] | Look, his biology might be human, | 听着 他的生理特征可能是人类 |
[16:42] | but I’m still feeling strong alien vibes. | 但我还是能感受到强烈的外星人气味 |
[16:45] | Well, if there is something in there, | 好吧 如果里面有什么东西 |
[16:46] | the Divination of Hor should do the trick. | 荷尔占卜应该有用 |
[16:48] | It extracts all unwanted influences, | 它能提取所有非正常影响因素 |
[16:50] | giving you face time with whatever’s in him. | 让你可以和他体内的东西面谈 |
[16:52] | So you just rattle off this hooey | 所以只要念一念这些胡言乱语 |
[16:54] | – and magic stuff happens? – Yeah, that’s right. | -魔法就会发生吗 -是的 没错 |
[16:57] | Hoc carmen, conuro– | [咒语] |
[16:59] | Don’t finish that sentence, | 别把那句念完 |
[17:01] | not unless you wanna summon a trickster prawn. | 除非你想召唤一个骗子 |
[17:02] | Yeah, I’d like to see a prawn get one past me. | 好 我倒是想看看骗子能不能过我这关 |
[17:04] | Let’s get this over with. | 快点把活干完吧 |
[17:07] | All right. | 好 |
[17:13] | Inntrenger, gi deg til kjenne! | [咒语] |
[17:22] | – That’s some high-grade hooey. – Wait a second. | -好厉害的胡言乱语 -等一下 |
[17:26] | I think I’ve seen this stuff before. | 我好像见过这个东西 |
[17:27] | Is that Big Bang Burger’s secret sauce? | 那不是大爆炸汉堡的秘密酱汁吗 |
[17:30] | Wait, don’t touch that, and definitely don’t eat it. | 等等 别碰 也千万别吃 |
[17:33] | Why would I eat it? | 我为什么要吃 |
[17:35] | – That’s the alien. – That’s the alien? | -这就是外星人 -那是外星人 |
[17:37] | What, you mean they’re charging | 什么 你是说多付二十五美分 |
[17:38] | 25¢ extra to eat an alien? | 就能吃到一个外星人 |
[17:41] | That’s kind of a bargain, really. | 这也太便宜了吧 |
[17:42] | That’s why I was hearing it all over town | 怪不得我在全镇都能听到声音 |
[17:44] | ’cause everyone’s got it in them. | 因为每人体内都有外星人 |
[17:45] | Like an extra-terrestrial parasite. | 像是某种外星寄生虫 |
[17:48] | Driving this town to eat itself alive. | 驱使镇子里的人把自己啃食干净 |
[17:50] | Okay, okay, so if that parasitic condiment | 好吧 如果寄生虫调味品就是外星人 |
[17:53] | is the alien, fine. | 没问题 |
[17:54] | Then that means you can talk to it. | 那也就是说你能和它对话 |
[17:56] | – That’s not how it works. – Will you just try? | -不是这样的 -你能试试吗 |
[17:58] | Sara’s one day closer to dead, | 莎拉命悬一线 |
[18:01] | and your plan is to hunt mayo. | 而你的计划却是追捕酱汁 |
[18:02] | Thank you so much for the constructive feedback, Mick. | 非常感谢你建设性的反馈 米克 |
[18:05] | It’s very helpful. | 非常有用 |
[18:16] | You’re doing it! You’re in the zone! | 你做到了 你进入状态了 |
[18:18] | The people are loving your burgers, man. | 人们爱死你做的汉堡了 老兄 |
[18:20] | – I feel like I’m flying! – Fly, B, fly! | -我感觉我在飞 -飞起来 B 飞 |
[18:23] | Spirit Ash, do your work. | 灵灰 开始工作 |
[18:28] | Guys, listen to me. | 大伙听我说 |
[18:29] | Can I take your order? | 请问您需要点什么 |
[18:31] | I need you to stop serving those burgers. | 别再上那些汉堡了 |
[18:33] | Bottle up all that secret sauce and bring it back to the ship. | 把所有秘密酱汁装瓶 带回飞船 |
[18:35] | The sauce is the alien. It’s like a parasite. | 酱汁就是外星人 和寄生虫差不多 |
[18:39] | It infects people and makes them crave more meat. | 它会感染人类 让人们渴望吃肉 |
[18:41] | And here I thought my short shorts were selling burgers. | 我还以为我的超短裤吸引人们来买汉堡呢 |
[18:43] | It’s like that old movie, | 就像是那部老电影《异形大灾难》 |
[18:44] | “The Stuff” except with aioli instead of ice cream. | 只是用蒜泥蛋黄酱代替了冰淇淋 |
[18:46] | Sorry, are you saying that anyone who ate a burger | 抱歉 你是说任何吃了汉堡的人 |
[18:49] | is gonna go super crazy now? | 现在都会变成疯子吗 |
[18:58] | Copy that, Ava. | 收到 艾娃 |
[18:59] | We’ll 86 the hockey pucks on the fly. | 我们会截断在途的冰球 |
[19:02] | I think he means | 他的意思应该是 |
[19:03] | we’re gonna stop serving people alien goo. | 我们不能再给人们吃外星粘性物质了 |
[19:09] | All right, health code violation! | 违反食品卫生法令了 |
[19:11] | Come on, boys, you gotta go. | 小子们 你们赶快走 |
[19:12] | We don’t have the permission to serve food on roller skates. | 我们没有穿着旱冰鞋提供食物的营业许可 |
[19:16] | Get! Get out of here! | 走 快走 |
[19:18] | You get the totem. I get to take out the trash. | 你怀揣着图腾 而我要收拾垃圾 |
[19:20] | What is going on out here? Where are my customers? | 什么情况 我的客人都去哪了 |
[19:24] | Why, you little– | 为什么 你这个小… |
[19:25] | you’re stealing my secret sauce! | 你们要偷我的秘制酱汁 |
[19:27] | Bert, it’s not what it looks like. | 伯特 事情并非表面看上去那样 |
[19:28] | Who are you spying for? | 你们在替谁卧底 |
[19:30] | It’s those two brothers, the Mc– whatevers! | 是那两兄弟 麦克…什么的 |
[19:34] | I knew a chef as good as you was too good to be true. | 我就知道像你这么优秀的厨师是不存在的 |
[19:37] | It’s an honor to hear that, boss, | 您如此夸奖 我真是荣幸 老板 |
[19:38] | – but, seriously, this sauce is making people crazy. – Yeah. | -但说真的 这酱汁会让人发疯 -没错 |
[19:41] | Once they eat it, they can’t stop craving meat. | 人一旦吃了酱汁 就不停地想吃肉 |
[19:44] | Son, that’s called quality. | 孩子 这才是高品质的美食 |
[19:46] | If you keep feeding people this, | 如果你继续给人们吃这个酱汁 |
[19:47] | they’re going to die, Bert. | 他们会死的 伯特 |
[19:49] | Well, people don’t eat burgers and fries to live longer. | 人们吃汉堡和薯条可不是为了长寿 |
[19:54] | You might wanna– | 也许你要… |
[19:59] | Need more! | 我还要吃 |
[20:09] | You believe us now, Bert? | 现在你相信我们了吧 伯特 |
[20:10] | Is this the last of it? | 这是最后的酱汁了吗 |
[20:12] | Where do you even get this stuff? | 你到底是从哪弄来这酱汁的 |
[20:13] | – Answer him! – Listen! | -回答他 -听着 |
[20:14] | I-I don’t know. My wife makes it. | 我不知道 是我妻子做的 |
[20:16] | It’s her secret recipe. She won’t even tell me. | 是她的秘制配方 连我都不肯告诉 |
[20:20] | Ava, we got a problem. | 艾娃 我们有麻烦了 |
[20:21] | We got all the sauce out of here, | 我们把所有的酱汁都拿走了 |
[20:23] | but turns out there’s a lot more of this stuff. | 但这东西还有很多 |
[20:25] | Bert says his wife makes the sauce at their house. | 伯特说这酱汁是她妻子在家自制的 |
[20:29] | Okay, well, if we find it all, | 如果我们找到全部酱汁 |
[20:30] | then Spooner should be able to talk to it. | 斯普纳应该能和它对话 |
[20:31] | I’ll head there now. | 我现在就赶过去 |
[20:35] | I still don’t understand. How did you end up here? | 我还是不明白 你怎么会来到这里 |
[20:38] | Well, Earhart’s interest in flying began with a visit | 埃尔哈特第一次去参加加拿大国家展览会时 |
[20:40] | to the Canadian National Exhibition. | 就对飞行产生了兴趣 |
[20:42] | Sorry, it’s a fun fact. | 抱歉 这是个轶事 |
[20:46] | Wish I had an answer for you. | 真希望我能给你们个答案 |
[20:48] | Last thing I remember, I was soaring over the Pacific. | 我记得的最后一件事是我在太平洋上空翱翔 |
[20:51] | Me and my navigator Fred almost done our flight around the globe. | 我和导航员弗雷德就快要完成环球飞行 |
[20:54] | It was mission accomplished. | 大功告成 |
[20:56] | Then the left engine started sputtering, | 然后左边引擎开始发出噼啪声 |
[20:59] | the Canary bucked, and I hit my head hard and blacked out. | 金丝雀号开始颠簸 我撞到头昏了过去 |
[21:02] | When I woke up, Fred was gone, and I was here. | 醒来的时候 弗雷德不见了 我却在这里 |
[21:06] | And where is here? | 这是哪里 |
[21:09] | I thought it was heaven or something, | 我以为是天堂之类的 |
[21:12] | but to tell you the truth, | 但是老实告诉你 |
[21:14] | I still don’t know where we are exactly. | 我仍不知道我们到底在哪 |
[21:16] | On the bright side, the food’s good. | 往好的方面来看 东西很好吃 |
[21:18] | Hey, listen, I’m trying to repair my aircraft. | 我在尝试修好我的飞机 |
[21:22] | Maybe you can take a look at it. | 也许你可以来看看 |
[21:24] | – It needs a fuel source. – An aircraft? | -飞机需要燃料源 -飞机吗 |
[21:28] | But that means that you can take me home. | 但那就是说你可以带我回家 |
[21:33] | Well, yeah. | 也行 可以 |
[21:34] | I mean, I guess. Why not? | 应该可以吧 何乐而不为呢 |
[21:35] | Let’s do it. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[21:37] | First let me serve you. | 先让我给你点吃的 |
[21:41] | Why let this meal go to waste? | 为什么要浪费这餐食物呢 |
[21:43] | It’s been so long since I’ve had any guests. | 已经很久没有人来看我了 |
[21:49] | Yeah. Sure, okay. | 好 好的 |
[21:50] | Hot dog! | 太好了 |
[21:53] | – I’ve been frightfully lonesome since I’ve been here. – Yeah. | -我来到这里之后就一直很孤单 -理解 |
[21:57] | You two are lucky to have each other. | 你们俩很幸运能陪伴彼此 |
[22:00] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[22:10] | Hell yeah, this is the spot. | 没错 就是这里 |
[22:12] | Okay, let’s go interrogate this thing. | 我们审问一下这个东西吧 |
[22:14] | I keep trying to tell you that’s not how it works. | 我一直在告诉你那样行不通 |
[22:17] | I don’t speak alien. | 我不会说外星语 |
[22:19] | It’s more like I can sense them, know what they’re feeling. | 而是能感受到他们 知道他们的感受 |
[22:21] | Know what they’re feeling? | 知道他们感受 |
[22:22] | How is that supposed to get Sara back? | 这怎么能救回莎拉 |
[22:24] | You’re the one that brought me here, jefa. | 是你把我带来这里的 老大 |
[22:26] | Why do you people listen to her? | 你们为什么听她指挥 |
[22:27] | – She’s gonna get you all killed. – Don’t, mate. | -她会害死你们的 -别这样 |
[22:29] | The hell is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[22:31] | It means you don’t cross an alien without losing something. | 意思是和外星人打交道 必有所失 |
[22:34] | It means the longer you pretend she’s still out there, | 意思就是你越是欺骗自己她还活着 |
[22:37] | that these things will help you get her back, | 越是认为这些东西能帮你把她找回来 |
[22:39] | – the more you’re gonna lose. – Stop. | -你失去的就会越多 -别说了 |
[22:40] | She’s gone, and if you can get that in your head, | 她不在了 如果你认清这个事实 |
[22:43] | at least you can save yourself. | 至少你还能拯救你自己 |
[22:46] | Shut up, Spooner. | 闭嘴 斯普纳 |
[22:49] | – Watch her, John. – Yeah. | -看着她 约翰 -好 |
[22:53] | So you’re with the police. | 那么你是和警察一起的 |
[22:56] | Which officer are you married to? | 你嫁的是哪一位警官 |
[23:00] | Well, you probably haven’t met him yet | 也许你还没见过他 |
[23:03] | seeing as we just moved here and all, | 毕竟我们刚刚搬到这里 |
[23:05] | but that’s why I wanted to introduce myself to you. | 所以我想自我介绍一下 |
[23:09] | My, my, my, what a lovely home you have here. | 天呐 你家好温馨 |
[23:16] | – Is that an electric mixer? – It sure is. | -那是电动搅拌机吗 -没错 |
[23:20] | No, I have heard about these. | 不是吧 我听说过 |
[23:24] | It’s like I’m in the future. | 我就像是到了未来 |
[23:26] | It does everything– cakes, cookies. | 简直是万能机器 能做蛋糕 饼干 |
[23:30] | You know, I just whipped up a batch. | 我刚刚做了一些 |
[23:33] | You have to try them. | 你一定要试试 |
[23:36] | No, I couldn’t. I am stuffed. | 我不吃了 我很撑 |
[23:40] | I just had lunch at Big Bang Burger. | 我刚刚在大爆炸汉堡吃了午饭 |
[23:42] | Talk about a welcome to the neighborhood. | 大家热情地欢迎我们搬到这个社区 |
[23:44] | Well, isn’t that something. That’s my husband’s restaurant. | 太棒了 那是我丈夫的餐厅 |
[23:48] | You don’t say. | 不是吧 |
[23:51] | You know what makes those burgers really special? | 你知道那些汉堡为什么这么特别吗 |
[23:54] | It’s that secret sauce. | 就是那个秘制酱汁 |
[23:57] | And he was bragging to everyone | 他一直在和所有人 |
[23:58] | about how it’s his wife’s recipe, and– | 炫耀那是他妻子的秘方 |
[24:01] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[24:02] | My little contribution to the family business. | 我对家族事业的小小贡献罢了 |
[24:06] | You have to tell me how you came up with it. | 你一定要告诉你是什么想到的 |
[24:09] | What’s your secret ingredient? | 你的秘制原料是什么 |
[24:12] | – But I couldn’t. – Come on, now. | -我可不能告诉别人 -别这样嘛 |
[24:15] | Just between us girls. | 就你知我知 |
[24:19] | Well, all right, | 好吧 |
[24:20] | but what I’m about to say cannot leave these walls. | 但是我告诉你的话 你不能传出去 |
[24:24] | To be honest, it’s a little weird, | 老实说 原料有点奇怪 |
[24:26] | and I’m not too sure people are ready for the truth. | 我不太确定人们是否准备好接受真相 |
[24:29] | I am all ears, no lips. | 我洗耳恭听 绝不外传 |
[24:33] | My secret ingredient, it’s rice vinegar from the East. | 我的秘制原料是东方的米醋 |
[24:42] | – I know, exotic. – Yes. | -对吧 异国风味 -没错 |
[24:46] | Well, I really should be getting dinner started. | 我真的要开始准备晚饭了 |
[24:49] | These eggs aren’t gonna devil themselves. | 这些鸡蛋可不会自己煮熟呢 |
[24:50] | No, no. | 是的 |
[25:08] | I’ll just see myself out. | 不用送了 |
[25:10] | Toodle-oo. | 再见 |
[25:16] | This better be the last of the alien sauce, | 这些最好是最后的外星人酱汁了 |
[25:18] | or we will call the FDA. | 不然我们就向食品管理局举报了 |
[25:19] | All right, I got Sandra set up in the back office | 桑德拉在后面办公室 我给她准备了 |
[25:21] | with enough burgers to last her through the night. | 足够她吃一晚上的汉堡 |
[25:24] | Meat! | 肉 |
[25:27] | – Meat! – Oh, no, not the nice couple from table six! | -肉 -六号桌的可爱情侣怎么也疯了 |
[25:31] | Get back! | 退后 |
[25:33] | – Let me– – Gotta get ’em! | -给我… -一定要吃 |
[25:36] | Look alive, team. The dinner rush is here. | 打起精神 伙计们 晚餐高峰到了 |
[25:42] | What does that look like to you? | 你看那个像什么 |
[25:44] | I don’t know. Mr. Beeman’s midlife crisis? | 说不好 也许是比曼先生的中年危机吧 |
[25:47] | No, not the car. That weird, bumpy box. | 不是说车 是那个奇怪的坑坑洼洼的箱子 |
[26:04] | Anybody up here? | 有人在吗 |
[26:30] | The alien’s pod. | 外星人的飞船 |
[26:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:45] | – I can read that. – Oh, yeah? | -我认识这些 -是吗 |
[26:46] | Well, what’s it say, squire? | 上面写着什么呢 先生 |
[26:49] | – Giant air feeder. – And what the hell is that? | -巨型供气装置 -那是什么 |
[26:52] | I don’t know, but it sure don’t look | 不知道 但它看起来绝对 |
[26:53] | – like a sauce monster. – Yeah, good work. | -不像个酱汁怪兽 -干得漂亮 |
[26:57] | – Ava. – Just give me a second, John. | -艾娃 -等一下 约翰 |
[27:01] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:17] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[27:24] | I told you it does everything. | 我告诉过你这机器是万能的 |
[27:30] | I won’t let her take you from me. | 我不会让她把你从我身边带走的 |
[27:34] | I won’t let her. | 我不会让她这样做的 |
[27:47] | I knew you were up to something. | 我知道你在谋划着什么 |
[27:50] | Is your husband even a policeman? | 你丈夫真的是警察吗 |
[27:54] | Well, you see, my wife– | 我妻子 |
[27:57] | well, she’s my fiancée. | 其实是未婚妻 |
[28:00] | Well, technically, she hasn’t asked me yet, | 严格意义上讲她还没跟我求婚呢 |
[28:01] | but I did say yes, so I guess that makes us– | 但我确实同意了 所以我觉得可以这样说 |
[28:05] | Never mind. | 别在意这些细节 |
[28:07] | Sara, my friend, | 莎拉 我的朋友 |
[28:11] | she was abducted by aliens, | 她被外星人抓走了 |
[28:13] | and that’s exactly what that thing is. | 这就是那个东西的面目 |
[28:15] | It’s an alien. | 它是个外星人 |
[28:19] | I have no idea which part of that sentence makes the least sense. | 你刚才这番话一句比一句离谱 |
[28:23] | I don’t care what she is. | 我不在意她是什么 |
[28:25] | She’s mine. | 她是属于我的 |
[28:28] | My little miracle. | 我的小奇迹 |
[28:31] | She’s the only thing keeping our business alive. | 就是因为她我们的生意才能这么好 |
[28:34] | Wait a minute– you’ve been knowingly | 等等 你是故意卖那些黏糊糊的东西 |
[28:36] | serving your customers that slime? | 给食客吃吗 |
[28:38] | At first, I didn’t know where the stuff came from. | 最初 我还不知道这东西是从哪儿来的 |
[28:42] | Last Wednesday, I served Bert his favorite– | 上周三 我给伯特做了他最爱吃的 |
[28:44] | Salisbury steak– | 索尔兹伯里牛排 |
[28:46] | when something from the ceiling | 当天花板上有东西 |
[28:48] | dripped onto his plate. | 滴落到他盘子里时 |
[28:51] | I tried to stop him, but he tasted it and loved it. | 我试图阻止他 但他尝过之后觉得很好吃 |
[28:56] | He thought it was my recipe. | 他以为是我的独家秘方 |
[28:58] | Bert’s business had been failing, | 伯特的生意一直不顺 |
[29:00] | and it was taking our marriage with it. | 我们的婚姻也受到了影响 |
[29:03] | He was sure if we added my secret sauce | 他相信如果把我的秘密酱汁 |
[29:05] | to the menu, we could turn things around, | 加到菜单里 我们就可以改善生意 |
[29:08] | so I had to find out where the sauce came from. | 所以我必须弄清这酱汁是从哪儿来的 |
[29:11] | While Bert was asleep, I came up here | 伯特睡觉的时候 我到这里 |
[29:14] | and discovered it. | 发现了它 |
[29:16] | This beautiful creature. | 这个美丽的生物 |
[29:20] | She’d found her way into our attic. | 她自己爬上了我家阁楼 |
[29:22] | She was small back then, and I knew | 她那时还很小 我知道 |
[29:26] | the universe gave her to me to save our marriage… | 宇宙把她送到我身边来拯救我的婚姻 |
[29:31] | And our family business. | 还有我们的家族生意 |
[29:34] | Rhonda, I need you to let me take it from here. | 荣达 你必须让我把它带走 |
[29:37] | We’re running out of time. Look at it. | 我们没有时间了 看看它 |
[29:39] | It’s growing. | 它一直在长大 |
[29:41] | It could take over the whole town. | 它可能会占领整个镇 |
[29:44] | Wait, you’re right. | 等等 你说得对 |
[29:47] | If she’s growing, that means… | 如果她一直在长大 那意味着 |
[29:51] | We could franchise! | 我们可以开连锁店了 |
[29:53] | Finally the Beemans will get the success they deserve. | 比曼家终于要获得应有的成功了 |
[29:56] | Oh, we’ll take over more than this town. | 我们不仅要占领这个小镇 |
[29:58] | We’ll put those brothers out of business. | 我们还要让那对兄弟破产 |
[30:00] | Big Bang Burger will be a household name! | 大爆炸汉堡会变成家喻户晓的品牌 |
[30:04] | We’ll be in every city, every state! | 我们会在每个州每个城市开店 |
[30:08] | I hate to see a small business go down like that. | 真不忍心看到小企业就这样倒闭 |
[30:11] | Spooner, I am so glad that you don’t follow orders. | 斯普纳 很高兴你是个不听从指令的家伙 |
[30:16] | Well, looks like doomsday is finally here, | 看来世界末日终于来了 |
[30:18] | and it’s ordered the burger. | 它订了汉堡 |
[30:23] | We need to calm these people down! | 我们必须让这些人冷静下来 |
[30:25] | Wait, I have an idea. | 等等 我有办法了 |
[30:27] | Sleepytime Dragon Ash. | 昏睡龙粉末 |
[30:28] | Even a small dose will calm the most restless spirit. | 一点点就可以让狂躁的人冷静下来 |
[30:31] | Yeah, but how do we get them to eat it? | 没错 但怎么能让他们吃下呢 |
[30:34] | By giving the customer what they want. | 给顾客他们想要的东西 |
[30:35] | I’ll lace the burgers with Dragon Ash, | 我给汉堡洒上这种粉末 |
[30:37] | – feed ’em to the horde! – Yes. | -然后拿给他们吃 -好的 |
[30:39] | But I’ll have to serve quick. | 但我上菜速度必须要快 |
[30:45] | Behrad, wait, let me help. | 贝哈德 等等 让我来帮你 |
[30:47] | – Zari, are you sure? – I learned from the best. | -你确定吗 扎莉 -你教过我的 |
[30:50] | Today you’re not Dragon Girl’s brother. | 今天你不是龙女的哥哥 |
[30:54] | I’m Burger Boy’s sister. | 我是汉堡小哥的妹妹 |
[30:59] | You’re gonna need this. | 你会需要这个的 |
[31:09] | Okay, so you’re saying this lady found a cocoon | 所以你是说这位女士发现了一个 |
[31:12] | oozing alien pus and thought, “Let’s put this on the menu”? | 分泌外星黏液的蛹 然后想”何不放到菜单上” |
[31:14] | Yeah, you might not wanna look | 是啊 这年头还是别探究 |
[31:16] | at what’s in fast food these days. | 快餐里都是些什么食材了 |
[31:19] | So if that’s the alien, then why is the sauce | 如果这是外星人的话 为什么酱汁 |
[31:22] | driving everyone into a feeding frenzy? | 会让所有人开始暴饮暴食呢 |
[31:24] | When this thing pops, she’s gonna be hungry. | 这蛹破开时 她肯定会很饿 |
[31:26] | She’s been fattening up the town for her first meal. | 她在把整个镇子喂胖 成为自己的第一顿大餐 |
[31:29] | The massacre. | 那时就是大屠杀 |
[31:33] | I won’t let you take this from me! | 我不会让你们把它从我身边夺走 |
[31:38] | She’s mine, all mine! | 她是我的 全部都是我的 |
[31:41] | I won’t let you destroy our American dream! | 我不会让你们毁掉我们的美国梦 |
[32:01] | We need to contain it. | 我们必须控制住它 |
[32:11] | I bet I know where it’s going. | 我想我知道它去哪了 |
[32:14] | More patties coming in hot! | 更多热乎乎的牛肉饼来了 |
[32:22] | Give ’em the works. | 给它们加料 |
[32:23] | That would be four cows buried in snow. | 四块撒了龙粉的牛肉饼 |
[32:26] | Rip. | 安息吧 |
[32:27] | Pick up. | 上菜 |
[32:29] | Take it. | 接好 |
[32:45] | It worked! They’re falling asleep. | 有用 他们睡着了 |
[32:48] | Burger buddies! | 汉堡兄弟 |
[32:51] | – Hey, guys– – Hey, we found the alien. | -各位 -各位 我们找到外星人了 |
[32:54] | Tell ’em we found the alien. | 告诉他们我们找到外星人了 |
[32:54] | Yeah, it turns out the goo isn’t the alien. | 那个黏性物质不是外星人 |
[32:56] | It’s a huge, flying bug! | 外星人是一个巨大的飞虫 |
[32:58] | Like Mothra, cool. | 像魔斯拉一样 真酷 |
[33:00] | It has a taste for human flesh, | 它想吃人肉 |
[33:02] | and it is headed your way. | 朝你们那飞过去了 |
[33:04] | Well, that’s less cool. | 这可就没那么酷了 |
[33:19] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[33:24] | I liked the alien better when it was goo. | 我更喜欢这外星人还是黏液的时候 |
[33:27] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[33:34] | How are we supposed to get it down? | 我们要怎么把它弄下来 |
[33:36] | – We need bait. – Oh, jeez! | -我们需要诱饵 -天哪 |
[33:41] | Shoo, you! Just what I need! | 滚开 可别再给我添堵了 |
[33:43] | Hey, get inside, you silly git! | 快进去 傻子 |
[33:56] | You wanna take it back to the ship? | 要把它弄回飞船上吗 |
[33:57] | – See if maybe I can talk to it? – Uh, yeah, light it up. | -看我能不能和它谈谈 -不用了 直接轰了吧 |
[34:24] | I’m not gonna lie. That was very satisfying. | 不骗你 这太让人满足了 |
[34:37] | Double fisting– I like your style. | 两杯左右开弓 我喜欢 |
[34:40] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[34:42] | Poured it for Sara. It’s just habit. | 给莎拉倒的 习惯了 |
[34:47] | Hey, shouldn’t let it go to waste. | 请用 别浪费了 |
[34:55] | I’m sorry I couldn’t help you find your lady. | 很抱歉我没能帮你找到你的女人 |
[34:57] | Oh, no, Ava Sharpe does not give up that easily. | 不必 艾娃·夏普从不轻言放弃 |
[35:06] | Listen, I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
[35:08] | I was so desperate for this alien | 我太过于希望这个外星人 |
[35:11] | to be the answer to all my prayers | 能解决我所有的问题 |
[35:12] | that I didn’t even think about how you’d be feeling | 我甚至都没想过你对此 |
[35:15] | – about any of it. – Nah, I get it. | -是何感受 -没关系 我能理解 |
[35:18] | – You know, Sara’s a lucky woman. – Thanks. | -莎拉是个幸运的女人 -谢谢 |
[35:22] | You know… | 听我说 |
[35:24] | I know what it’s like to have people mess with you, | 我知道有人找麻烦是什么感觉 |
[35:27] | and it doesn’t make you crazy. | 这不会让你发疯 |
[35:29] | Just makes you vigilant. | 而是让你保持警惕 |
[35:36] | So what happened to you when you were a kid? | 你小时候发生了什么事 |
[35:41] | Look, I don’t really talk about… | 我不怎么跟人说… |
[35:50] | my mom. | 我母亲 |
[35:53] | I don’t know where they took us | 我不知道他们把我们带去了哪里 |
[35:56] | or what they did to us, | 还有对我们做了什么 |
[35:57] | but when I woke up, | 但是当我醒来的时候 |
[36:01] | she was gone. | 她已经不在了 |
[36:05] | Maybe she’s… | 没准她还… |
[36:06] | I had to stop thinking that way. | 我不能再那样想 |
[36:08] | No, hoping like that for that long, | 不 那么长时间一直充满期待 |
[36:09] | I mean, that can drive you crazy. | 那会把人逼疯的 |
[36:13] | Instead I… | 与之相反 我… |
[36:15] | I gave up everything preparing for the moment. | 我放弃了一切 就是为了那一刻 |
[36:17] | I’d get to blow one of those things away, you know, | 我终于能把一个外星人干掉 |
[36:20] | but now that I’ve done it… | 但现在我做到了… |
[36:24] | I thought I’d feel something more. | 我本以为我能有更多的感受 |
[36:28] | Now instead I just got nothing left. | 但现在我心里空空荡荡 |
[36:32] | I mean, you’ve got us. | 你还有我们 |
[36:36] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[36:36] | If you’ll stay. | 如果你留下的话 |
[36:39] | – You want me to stay? – Yeah. | -你想让我留下吗 -当然 |
[36:41] | I almost killed a furry | 我在冷柜房里 |
[36:43] | in the freezer. | 差点杀了个人 |
[36:44] | We need to adjust some of your tactics a little, but… | 我们得稍微调整下你的战术 但是… |
[36:46] | This thing in my head, I don’t know | 我脑子里的这个东西 我不知道 |
[36:49] | – how to control it. – Well, we can help you learn. | -怎么控制它 -我们可以帮忙 |
[36:52] | This isn’t the end for either of us, | 对于你我来说 一切都还未结束 |
[36:54] | so… | 所以… |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:59] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[37:02] | It isn’t over. | 还没有结束 |
[37:04] | There are still more aliens out there. | 外边还有更多的外星人 |
[37:06] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:07] | You can still find your girlfriend. | 你还能找到你的女朋友 |
[37:09] | I know we will. | 我确信我们会的 |
[37:10] | And that I just didn’t shoot enough of ’em. | 而且我还没杀够他们呢 |
[37:14] | Wait, wait, wait, that’s… | 等等 等等 |
[37:16] | All right, I’m in. | 好吧 我留下 |
[37:19] | We’re gonna keep killing aliens | 我们要继续杀外星人 |
[37:20] | until you find Sara and I get some closure. | 直到你找到莎拉 而我解开心结 |
[37:22] | Yeah, that’s not what… | 但那不是… |
[37:27] | Actually, that sounds like a perfect plan. | 实际上 这个计划听起来很完美 |
[37:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:34] | Ah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:35] | I loved being back behind the grill, | 我很喜欢回到烧烤架前做汉堡 |
[37:37] | but my pores did not. Time to cleanse. | 但我的毛孔可不喜欢 该深度清洁了 |
[37:40] | In the wake of what has been called | 在发生了史上最致命的 |
[37:42] | the deadliest butterfly attack on record, | 蝴蝶袭击事件之后 |
[37:44] | we have a little bit of good news. | 我们迎来了一点好消息 |
[37:46] | After the death of the owner of Big Bang Burger, | 大爆炸汉堡的老板去世后 |
[37:49] | head waitress Sandy Sledge | 女招待领班珊迪·斯莱奇 |
[37:50] | has decided to reopen the beloved diner under a new name. | 决定用新名字重新开张此倍受欢迎的餐厅 |
[37:54] | Yes, girl boss. | 棒 女老板 |
[37:55] | I hope she turned it into a juice place. | 真希望她把它改成一家果汁店 |
[37:58] | It’s belly, belly good! | 好吃到撑肚皮 |
[38:03] | She did not. | 不是吧 |
[38:05] | Hey, Z, about before, | Z 关于之前的事 |
[38:07] | you were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:08] | I have been selfish about this whole totem thing | 在图腾这件事上我一直很自私 |
[38:12] | and a little patriarchal. | 还有一点男权至上 |
[38:14] | It would be my privilege to share it with you. | 能和你一起分享是我的荣幸 |
[38:19] | No, I need to respect your boundaries. | 不 我得尊重你的界限 |
[38:22] | The totem is your thing. I get that. | 图腾是你的东西 我明白 |
[38:24] | It’s a Tarazi family heirloom. | 这是塔拉齐家族的传家宝 |
[38:26] | It only makes sense that we both use it. | 只有我们都用它才说得过去 |
[38:28] | There is no shortage of ways for me to be super. | 我有很多办法来展示自己的出众能力 |
[38:32] | I don’t need to take away your power | 我不需要夺走你的能力 |
[38:34] | to harness my own. | 来驾驭我自己的 |
[38:37] | Listen, you’ve given me a new life, new friends. | 你给了我新生活 新朋友 |
[38:41] | I can’t take this away from you. | 我不能再把这个从你那夺走 |
[38:42] | It’s already yours, Z. The totem chose both of us. | 已经是你的了 Z 图腾选择了我们俩 |
[38:45] | Then I chose to give it back to you, B. | 那我选择再还回给你 B |
[38:48] | But think of all the ways you could use | 想想你可以用你的驭风能力 |
[38:49] | your wind powers to help the team. | 通过很多途径帮助团队 |
[38:51] | You know, I have been thinking of talking to Ava. | 我一直想跟艾娃谈谈 |
[38:53] | I could see myself in a more… | 我觉得我自己更适合 |
[38:55] | managerial capacity on the ship. | 在船上担任一个管理层的角色 |
[38:58] | All right, I can’t take this anymore. | 我受不了你们俩了 |
[39:06] | it split in two. | 它分裂成了两个 |
[39:08] | We’re, like, really good at sharing. | 我们好像真的很会分享 |
[39:13] | Fearless flyer, | 无畏的飞行员 |
[39:14] | fashion icon, and a great hostess. | 时尚风向标 还是个热情的女主人 |
[39:16] | I mean, is there anything she can’t do? | 她真是无所不能 |
[39:18] | – Yeah, and the stew was good. – Yes. | -而且她做的炖菜非常美味 -没错 |
[39:20] | Hope you like your coffee straight. | 希望你们喜欢黑咖啡 |
[39:22] | Yep. | 很棒 |
[39:23] | You have really made a home for yourself here. | 你还真的在这里给自己建了个窝 |
[39:25] | I mean, how did you get through those first few nights? | 你是怎么熬过最初几个晚上的 |
[39:31] | Wish I had an answer for you. | 真希望我能给你们个答案 |
[39:33] | Last thing I remember, I was soaring over the Pacific. | 我记得的最后一件事是我在太平洋上空翱翔 |
[39:36] | Me and my navigator Fred were almost done our flight | 我和导航员弗雷德就快要完成 |
[39:38] | around the globe. It was mission accomplished. | 环球飞行 大功告成 |
[39:41] | Are–are you feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:44] | Wish I had an answer for you. | 真希望我能给你个答案 |
[39:46] | Last thing I remember, I was soaring over the Pacific. | 我记得的最后一件事是我在太平洋上空翱翔 |
[39:49] | Me and my navigator Fred almost done with our flight | 我和导航员弗雷德就快要完成 |
[39:51] | around the globe. It was mission accomplished. | 环球飞行 大功告成 |
[39:54] | Then the left engine started sputtering… | 然后左边引擎开始发出噼啪声… |
[39:55] | I have a bad feeling about this, | 我感觉不对劲 |
[39:56] | and we need to go now. | 我们得马上撤 |
[39:58] | – Come on. – Where are you going? | -快走 -你们要去哪 |
[40:01] | We were just heading back to the ship | 我们正要回船上去 |
[40:03] | – because it’s getting dark… – No! | -因为天快黑了 -不 |
[40:05] | You can’t leave me here. I need to go with you. | 你们不能把我留在这里 我要和你们一起去 |
[40:09] | What… | 什么 |
[40:10] | I need to go home! | 我要回家 |
[40:19] | Sara, we need to go! | 莎拉 我们得走了 |
[40:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:39] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:42] | I swear I will do everything in my power to get you home, | 我发誓我会尽我所能带你回家 |
[40:45] | ideally in time for a spring wedding. | 最好赶上春天举行婚礼 |
[40:47] | Although with your matching Nordic complexions, | 不过你有北欧人的肤色 |
[40:49] | a winter wedding would be spectacular. | 在冬天举行婚礼一定很棒 |
[40:51] | Gary. | 盖瑞 |
[40:54] | You are not planning my wedding. | 你快别策划我的婚礼了 |
[40:58] | Ouch. | 好疼 |
[40:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:03] | Though a winter wedding would be beautiful. | 虽说冬天的婚礼一定会很美 |
[41:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[41:18] | Firefly… | 萤火虫 |
[41:20] | to guide us to safety. | 来指引我们去安全的地方 |
[41:29] | I hope. | 但愿是 |