时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Dang it. | 该死 |
[00:19] | 质疑 古罗马 | |
[00:20] | Dang it. | 该死 |
[00:43] | Man, some days rewriting history | 伙计 有时候改写历史 |
[00:46] | to eradicate any notion of rebelling | 根除所有的起义 |
[00:48] | and free will is hard. | 还有自由意志的踪迹真是太难了 |
[00:50] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[00:51] | You ever wonder if what we’re doing is, like, wrong? | 你有没有想过我们这么做也许是 错的 |
[00:55] | How could it be wrong? | 这怎么会是错的 |
[00:56] | The Fates give everyone food | 命运女神给所有人提供食物 |
[00:58] | and shelter and television. | 住处还有电视 |
[01:00] | You don’t want a world that looks like | 你总不想让世界像 |
[01:02] | these history books, do you? | 历史书上描述的那样 对吧 |
[01:04] | Right–right. Fates be praised. | 对 对 赞美命运女神 |
[01:07] | Just doesn’t feel quite right. | 就是总觉得哪里不对劲 |
[01:10] | Geoffrey Burch. | 杰弗里·伯奇 |
[01:16] | I am Atropos, the thread cutter. | 我是阿特洛波斯 剪线者 |
[01:18] | Ooh. Atropos is calling you. | 阿特洛波斯在找你 |
[01:22] | Great. | 真棒 |
[01:23] | Your time has come to an end. | 你的生命已经到达了尽头 |
[01:25] | Your thread is hereby cut. | 你的生命线将被切断 |
[01:29] | It is Fated. | 都是命运的安排 |
[01:31] | Oh, I see. | 明白了 |
[01:33] | Well, Fates be praised– | 赞美命运女神 |
[01:38] | Sorry, Geoffrey. | 对不起 杰弗里 |
[01:39] | The work period has ended. | 工作时间已结束 |
[01:41] | Return to your domiciles | 请返回各自的住所 |
[01:43] | for mandatory recreation period. | 进行强制娱乐环节 |
[01:46] | The Fates are always watching. | 命运女神一直注视着你们 |
[01:49] | Relinquish free will. | 放弃自由意志 |
[01:52] | 服从命运女神 电视是你的朋友 | |
[01:53] | The world is perfect. | 这是个完美的世界 |
[01:55] | The world is wrong! | 这是个错误的世界 |
[01:58] | Can’t you people see? | 你们都看不出来吗 |
[02:00] | None of this is how it should be. | 世界本不该是这样的 |
[02:00] | 命运女神已做出决定 这是个错误的世界 | |
[02:03] | He’s gonna get his dang thread cut. | 他的生命之线肯定要被切断 |
[02:05] | Do I know you? | 我们是不是认识 |
[02:07] | You look familiar. Do you recognize me? | 你看着很眼熟 你认识我吗 |
[02:09] | My name is Gary, but most people call me Crazy Guy. | 我叫盖瑞 但大家都叫我疯子 |
[02:12] | Stay away from me, you weirdo. | 离我远点 你个怪人 |
[02:14] | Yeah, they call me that, too. | 没错 他们也那么叫我 |
[02:16] | The world is wrong! | 这是个错误的世界 |
[02:39] | This is your new home, little guy. | 这是你的新家 小家伙 |
[02:47] | Another night, another bowl of Mush. | 又一夜 又一碗米糊 |
[02:50] | Let’s see what’s streaming on Fate-plus. | 看看命运Plus上有什么剧吧 |
[03:01] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[03:03] | Hey, Behrad. | 贝哈德 |
[03:04] | Did you remember the Grey Mush like I asked? | 你记得买我要的灰米糊了吗 |
[03:06] | I got the Green Mush, the Purple Mush, | 我买了绿米糊 紫米糊 |
[03:08] | the Sticky Mush, the Slimy Mush… | 黏米糊 滑米糊 |
[03:11] | and I forgot the Grey Mush. | 但我忘了灰米糊 |
[03:13] | – You forgot the Grey Mush? – I forgot the Grey Mush! | -你忘了买灰米糊 -我忘了买灰米糊 |
[03:17] | Oh, Behrad. You’re so dumb. | 贝哈德 你真是笨蛋 |
[03:21] | *They’re the “Ultimate Buds”* | *他们是最佳兄弟* |
[03:23] | *And they’re Fated to have some fun* | *他们命中注定乐无穷* |
[03:27] | Mama needs her “Ultimate Buds.” | 老娘最爱的《最佳兄弟》 |
[03:33] | The oven’s taking forever to pre-heat, | 烤炉一直在预热 |
[03:34] | and the Mush is still cold. | 米糊还是凉的 |
[03:36] | My boss is gonna be here in 30 minutes. | 我老板半小时后就要到了 |
[03:39] | Or maybe she’ll be early. | 或许她提前到了 |
[03:42] | – Nate! – Nate. | -内特 -内特 |
[03:45] | I don’t know this Nate you speak of. | 我不知道你口中的这个内特是谁 |
[03:47] | Me name is Robin of Locksley of Starling City. | 俺是星城洛克斯利镇的罗宾 |
[03:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:53] | I got an audition | 我拿到了一个试镜 |
[03:54] | to play Robin Hood in “Arrow,” | 要在《绿箭侠》里演罗宾汉 |
[03:57] | a show about a vigilante. | 一部关于义警的剧 |
[04:00] | Mm, sounds dumb. | 听起来很蠢 |
[04:01] | If it was dumb, | 如果蠢 |
[04:02] | why would I stop crime with this? | 为什么我能用这家伙阻止罪犯 |
[04:07] | The Grey Mush! | 灰米糊 |
[04:10] | I guess I got the Grey Mush. | 看来我还是买了灰米糊 |
[04:15] | At least the family heirloom didn’t get dirty. | 幸好传家宝没弄脏 |
[04:19] | I should go clean off. | 我得去清理下 |
[04:20] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t leave me here with– | 别别别 别留我在这里跟… |
[04:23] | Nate. | 内特 |
[04:24] | Are you still upset about the time we almost kissed? | 你还在为我们那次没能接吻而生气吗 |
[04:27] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[04:29] | I’m sorry I missed the kiss. | 对不起我没亲上 |
[04:32] | No, I’m mad because you ruined the place, | 不 我气的是你把这里弄得一团糟 |
[04:34] | and my boss is gonna be here any minute. | 而我的老板马上就要来了 |
[04:38] | What’s that thing doing? | 那东西怎么回事 |
[04:41] | I don’t know. It’s never done that before. | 我不知道 以前没这样过 |
[04:43] | – I say don’t touch it. – Right. | -还是别碰它 -对 |
[04:46] | But on the other hand, why not? | 但话说回来 为什么不呢 |
[04:53] | This show’s off the rails. | 这剧混乱了啊 |
[04:55] | There’s no ghosts in “Ultimate Buds.” | 《最佳兄弟》里怎么会有鬼 |
[05:08] | Nate? | 内特 |
[05:11] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[05:14] | But how–you found me. | 怎么会 你找到我了 |
[05:15] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[05:20] | – What was that? – What? | -什么声音 -什么 |
[05:24] | – Nate? – Yeah? | -内特吗 -是啊 |
[05:26] | Nate Heywood: actor and your neighbor. | 内特·海伍德 演员兼你的邻居 |
[05:30] | Do you remember us? | 你还记得我们的事吗 |
[05:33] | I mean, I always wanted there to be an… | 我一直希望我们能 |
[05:37] | Us. | 有什么事 |
[05:41] | Could I be more of a kiss-misser? | 我在接吻上还能更失败吗 |
[05:48] | Lot going on here. | 变了好多 |
[05:50] | All right, we need to take these off immediately. | 好 得先把这玩意脱掉 |
[05:54] | All right, I knew the timeline would be different | 好了 我知道时间线不一样了 |
[05:55] | and you might not remember me, but | 你可能不记得我 但是 |
[05:57] | this is just bizarre. | 这也太怪异了 |
[06:00] | All right, where’s the Waverider? | 乘波号在哪里 |
[06:02] | Where’s Sara and Mick and John and the others? | 莎拉 米克 约翰和其它人都在哪里 |
[06:07] | Ava Sharpe? | 艾娃·夏普呢 |
[06:08] | Mona Wu? | 吴蒙娜呢 |
[06:11] | Did they just say “Mona Wu”? | 他们是不是刚提了”吴蒙娜” |
[06:14] | Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然 |
[06:15] | All good questions. Right. | 都是好问题 对 |
[06:18] | Hey, Behrad, your sister might have hit her head again. | 贝哈德 你的姐妹好像又撞到了脑袋 |
[06:23] | Behrad? | 贝哈德 |
[06:26] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[06:29] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我还以为我再也见不到你了 |
[06:32] | Did you eat, like, an entire Behrad Brownie? | 你是不是吃掉了一整个贝哈德布朗尼 |
[06:34] | What? | 什么 |
[06:35] | Your boss! | 你老板来了 |
[06:36] | Why don’t you just stay in this closet for a sec | 我们招待你老板的时候 |
[06:38] | while we entertain your boss… | 你干脆进壁橱里待一会好了 |
[06:39] | And your liver processes the brownie. | 也趁机让你的肝消化一下那个布朗尼 |
[06:42] | Welcome. I’m Behrad, Zari’s brother. | 欢迎 我是贝哈德 扎莉的弟弟 |
[06:45] | You must be the…. | 你肯定是那个 |
[06:46] | Hot boss. | 性感上司 |
[06:48] | My! | 老天 |
[06:49] | What a charming brother the Fates have granted Zari. | 命运女神赋予了扎莉一个多么迷人的弟弟啊 |
[06:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[06:57] | Not in the closet, that’s for sure. | 肯定不在壁橱里 |
[07:09] | Okay, boss coming over for dinner. | 好 老板来家里吃饭 |
[07:12] | I think I know what’s going here. | 我想我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[07:14] | We’re stuck in a TV sitcom. | 我们被困在了一个情景喜剧电视剧里面 |
[07:17] | Zari. | 扎莉 |
[07:18] | Do you have amnesia again? | 你又得失忆症了吗 |
[07:22] | You guys don’t hear that? The laughing? | 你们没听到那个吗 罐装笑声 |
[07:24] | – I–she’s hearing voices. | 我 她幻听了 |
[07:27] | Sis, what do you think is happening? | 姐妹 所以你觉得这是怎么回事 |
[07:29] | I think you guys fought The Fates. | 你们反抗了命运女神 |
[07:31] | Fates be praised! | 赞美命运女神 |
[07:33] | And you lost. | 然后你们失败了 |
[07:35] | And for some reason, | 然后由于某种原因 |
[07:36] | you’ve been loomed here. | 你们被安排到了这里 |
[07:40] | What’s behind this door? | 这门后面是什么 |
[07:42] | I don’t know. We never opened it. | 我不知道 我们从来没打开过它 |
[07:43] | Never even occurred to us. | 想都没想过 |
[07:45] | Well, we’re about to find out. | 行 我们现在就看看 |
[07:58] | Has that been there the whole time? | 那玩意一直在那里吗 |
[08:04] | Coming, dummies? | 跟我来吗 呆瓜们 |
[08:06] | – Buds stick together. – Like glue. | -兄弟就是要团结一致 -不离不弃 |
[08:23] | Where are we? | 我们现在在哪 |
[08:27] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们一直在等你们 |
[08:30] | Welcome to Highcastle Abbey. | 欢迎来到高堡庄园 |
[08:45] | 阿斯特拉·罗格女士 高堡庄园 高堡 约克郡 | |
[08:51] | Lady Zari and Lord Behrad, | 扎莉女士和贝哈德勋爵 |
[08:53] | the second footman will see to your carriage. | 二号仆人会照料你们的马车 |
[08:55] | What happened to the first footman? | 一号仆人怎么了 |
[09:00] | I’ve taken the liberty of ordering you | 为了让几位有宾至如归的感觉 |
[09:02] | some Persian treats to make you feel at home. | 我冒昧地准备了一些波斯美食 |
[09:04] | Shall I ask the kitchen to prepare a tea? | 我该让厨房备茶吗 |
[09:07] | Sure. | 好 |
[09:12] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[09:13] | John Constantine, self-proclaimed nasty piece of work | 约翰·康斯坦丁 自我厌恶的烂人 |
[09:17] | is a butler. | 竟然成了管家 |
[09:19] | Please tell me you guys recognize him. | 拜托告诉我你们认出他了 |
[09:20] | No, no. | 没有 |
[09:21] | Sorry, Sis. | 抱歉 姐 |
[09:23] | Do you think this is another TV show? | 你觉得这是另一部电视剧吗 |
[09:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[09:25] | We went from a hilarious yet heartfelt sitcom, | 我们离开了一部搞笑但感人的喜剧 |
[09:28] | but now we’re stuck on some stuffy BBC period piece. | 却困在某部沉闷的BBC历史剧里 |
[09:38] | With no obvious way to escape. | 没有明显的逃生之路 |
[09:44] | Well, it seems like the TV show is adapting to our presence. | 看来电视剧会随着我们的存在而改变 |
[09:47] | So I think we just have to play along | 所以我想我们只能演下去 |
[09:48] | until I can get John to snap out of it. | 直到我能让约翰反应过来 |
[09:51] | Okay, it looks like we’re some kind of– | 看起来我们好像… |
[09:53] | – Aristocrats. – Nice. | -在演《富贵浮云》 -棒 |
[09:55] | That must make you our servant. | 那你一定是我们的仆人 |
[10:03] | Wouldn’t you prefer wearing something | 难道你不喜欢穿一些 |
[10:05] | a tad more cheerful, dearest? | 更喜庆的服装吗 亲爱的 |
[10:07] | I would if the prospect of your matchmaking | 如果你为我牵的红线值得庆贺的话 |
[10:09] | was worthy of cheer. | 我会的 |
[10:10] | Lord Behrad is your father’s closest male heir. | 贝哈德勋爵是你父亲血缘最近的男性继承人 |
[10:14] | Marriage to him keeps Highcastle Abbey in our family. | 嫁给他 高堡庄园就不会流落外人之手 |
[10:19] | Well, how is he, Mr. Constantine? | 他人怎么样 康斯坦丁先生 |
[10:22] | Lord Behrad is as advertised, | 贝哈德勋爵如外界所说 |
[10:24] | a foreigner. | 是个外国人 |
[10:25] | Not you too. | 不是连你也这么说吧 |
[10:33] | Lord and Lady Tarazi, | 塔拉齐勋爵和女士 |
[10:34] | may I present lady Natalie and her daughter, | 请允许我介绍娜塔莉夫人和其千金 |
[10:38] | Lady Astra. | 阿斯特拉女士 |
[10:44] | I do beg your pardon, Lord Tarazi, | 对不起 塔拉齐勋爵 |
[10:46] | but is it customary where you come from | 但是按照你家乡的习俗 |
[10:47] | for the valet to sit? | 仆人可以入坐吗 |
[10:53] | A thousand apologies, bro. | 真是对不起 兄弟 |
[10:57] | Mr. Constantine, | 康斯坦丁先生 |
[10:58] | Why don’t you show the Tarazis’ valet to the servants’ hall? | 不如你带塔拉齐家的仆人去仆役大厅吧 |
[11:01] | Happily, my Lady. | 乐意之至 夫人 |
[11:06] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[11:08] | You must be exhausted from your travels. | 你们一定旅途劳顿 |
[11:11] | I’m so glad we could find the time | 非常高兴我们能有时间 |
[11:13] | to get to know one another. | 互相认识一下 |
[11:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:16] | Before we marry and you inherit our family’s estate– | 在我们结婚 你继承我家房产之前 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry. Did you say, “marry”? | 等下 你说”结婚” |
[11:25] | I have to go to the bath– | 我要去洗手… |
[11:27] | to the lavatory. | 去盥洗室 |
[11:29] | Don’t leave me. | 别丢下我 |
[11:34] | Do you enjoy hunting, Lord Behrad? | 你喜欢打猎吗 贝哈德勋爵 |
[11:37] | I like to play among the animals, | 我喜欢跟动物嬉戏 |
[11:39] | not slaughter them. | 不喜欢屠杀动物 |
[11:42] | Well… | 这个 |
[11:43] | That is an unconventional opinion. | 你的看法还真是非比寻常 |
[11:48] | In this household, | 在这个家里 |
[11:49] | servants should be seen and not heard | 陪同地位高的人时 |
[11:51] | in the company of their superiors. | 仆人不能说话 |
[11:53] | Which means we should all be silent round you. | 也就是说我们在你身边都得保持安静 |
[11:54] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Constantine? | 对吗 康斯坦丁先生 |
[11:56] | Mrs. Hutchens, trying to hold your tongue | 赫琴斯夫人 少说几句话 |
[11:58] | will be as easy as swimming through custard in Wellington boots. | 就像穿长筒靴从蛋奶糕里游过去那样”容易” |
[12:01] | Oh, there you are, John. | 你在这里 约翰 |
[12:02] | Well, I do beg your pardon, Lady Zari, | 我很抱歉 扎莉女士 |
[12:04] | but this is most irregular. | 但这不符合规矩 |
[12:06] | Right, I–I need to talk to you… | 是 我得跟你谈谈 |
[12:09] | alone. | 单独谈谈 |
[12:10] | They got the Blue Mush. | 他们有蓝色米糊 |
[12:11] | Fancy kind. | 高级的那种 |
[12:12] | Yum. | 美味 |
[12:18] | How may I assist you, my Lady? | 我能帮到你什么吗 女士 |
[12:19] | All right, listen to me. | 好 听我说 |
[12:21] | You are not some buttoned-up butler. | 你不是个衣着严肃的男管家 |
[12:24] | You are–are a cynical, | 你是个愤世嫉俗的 |
[12:25] | chain-smoking, master of the occult. | 老烟鬼 魔法大师 |
[12:28] | You have an apprentice named Gary, | 你有个学徒叫盖瑞 |
[12:29] | and you are capable of great ma– | 你掌握着强大的魔 |
[12:31] | Destine! | 不许动 |
[12:36] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[12:37] | Did she just say “Gary” now? | 她刚说的是”盖瑞”吗 |
[12:39] | Maybe that crazy guy isn’t so crazy after all. | 看来那个疯子可能没疯 |
[12:47] | Can I confide in you, Lord Behrad? | 我能跟你说个秘密吗 贝哈德勋爵 |
[12:49] | Confide away. | 说吧 |
[12:51] | Sometimes I wish I’d been born a man, | 有时我希望我生来是男人 |
[12:54] | at least then I’d have a chance at adventure. | 至少这样我就有机会去冒险 |
[12:56] | Your parents can’t hold you here. | 你父母无法将你束缚在这里 |
[12:58] | You’re a diva. | 你可是位天后级人物 |
[13:00] | What is a diva? | 天后是什么 |
[13:02] | A diva is a female version of a hustler. | 就是一位女版的精明强干之人 |
[13:09] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 行 这么说吧 |
[13:10] | You don’t remember me or the Legends, | 你不记得我和传奇 |
[13:11] | but you can still cast spells? | 但仍还能施咒语 |
[13:14] | To my great shame. | 我很羞愧 |
[13:16] | I’m at war with myself. | 我正在与自我斗争 |
[13:19] | Part of me is, uh… | 我的一部分 |
[13:22] | seduced by dark magic. | 受了黑魔法的诱惑 |
[13:25] | That’s the real you. | 那才是真正的你 |
[13:27] | Are you going to inform Lady Natalie? | 你会告知娜塔莉夫人吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah, maybe we should. | 也许我们该告诉她 |
[13:30] | Please, please don’t. I beg you. | 拜托了 请不要那么做 我求你们了 |
[13:32] | You see, I’ll be sacked. | 那样我就会被解雇的 |
[13:36] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[13:37] | If you cast one of your spells | 如果你施个咒 |
[13:39] | and help us escape this world, | 帮我们逃离这个世界 |
[13:40] | we will keep quiet. | 我们就不声张 |
[13:43] | – Maybe. – We will. | -我们会考虑的 -我们不会声张的 |
[13:48] | Gary, I think people are trapped on the TV, | 盖瑞 我想有人被困在了电视里 |
[13:51] | and they know us. | 而且他们认识我们 |
[13:52] | You sound crazy. | 你好像在说疯话 |
[13:53] | You were onto something. | 你之前说的没错 |
[13:54] | The world’s all wrong, and the cracks are starting to show. | 这个世界是错误的 现在开始出现各种迹象 |
[13:57] | Just watch. | 你看 |
[13:59] | In order for this spell to work properly, | 为了让这个咒语能凑效 |
[14:01] | I must first know where it is | 我首先必须知道 |
[14:04] | that you intend to go. | 你想去哪里 |
[14:06] | Can you send us to someone? | 你能把我们送到某个人身边吗 |
[14:09] | We need to find our captain. | 要找到我们的船长 |
[14:13] | What is your captain’s name? | 你们的船长叫什么名字 |
[14:14] | Sara. Captain Sara Lance. | 莎拉 莎拉·兰斯船长 |
[14:19] | The Jack of Ones. | 万事通 |
[14:21] | Daring exploits and dangerous challenges lay ahead. | 预示着前方路途充满危险与挑战 |
[14:25] | – Great. – I do hope this works. | -真棒 -我希望这能凑效 |
[14:27] | I shall be glad to be rid of you. | 你们走了我会很高兴 |
[14:30] | Actually, John, | 事实上 约翰 |
[14:31] | we really need you to come with us. | 我们需要你和我们一起走 |
[14:33] | Amusing joke, my lady, | 真好笑 女士 |
[14:34] | but I will never desert my post. | 但我永不会离开我的岗位 |
[14:36] | Welp, I tried to stop her. | 我已经试图阻止她了 |
[14:38] | Mr. Constantine, I have made the most wonderful decision. | 康斯坦丁先生 我做了个绝妙的决定 |
[14:42] | I am moving to London. | 我要搬去伦敦 |
[14:43] | London? | 伦敦 |
[14:45] | What about Highcastle | 那高堡怎么办 |
[14:47] | and your mother? | 还有你的母亲 |
[14:49] | I am a diva. | 我是一位天后 |
[14:51] | My bad. | 都怪我 |
[14:55] | Everyone that wants to leave, link up. | 所有想要离开的人 牵起来 |
[14:57] | – Come here. – Where are we going? | -过来 -我们要去哪里 |
[14:58] | Lady Astra, I beg you. Please, step away. | 阿斯特拉女士 我求你了 请你让开 |
[15:00] | To live a life that I love, | 要想过我自己热爱的生活 |
[15:02] | I must know the world outside these walls. | 我必须了解这些高墙外的世界 |
[15:04] | Lady Astra, I must insist. | 阿斯特拉女士 你必须离开 |
[15:08] | Where’d they go? | 他们上哪去了 |
[15:09] | Did she say “Captain Lance”? | 她是不是提到了”兰斯船长” |
[15:12] | From “Star Trip”? | 是《星际旅行》里的兰斯船长吗 |
[15:14] | We have to get into Clotho Productions | 我们得潜入克洛索制片公司 |
[15:16] | and find out what’s going on. | 搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[15:24] | Officer Maala, report. | 马拉军官 汇报 |
[15:26] | It’s a Gromulan warship, Captains. | 这是古罗慕伦战舰 舰长 |
[15:29] | Hail them, Officer Maala. | 呼叫他们 马拉军官 |
[15:31] | Or wouldn’t it be more… logical to attack the warship | 我们在受攻击之前 攻击他们的战舰 |
[15:36] | before it attacks us? | 这样不是更合理吗 |
[15:38] | By that logic, | 按照这个逻辑 |
[15:39] | we would attack every ship we encountered. | 我们要攻击所遇到的每艘飞船 |
[15:42] | Is there something wrong with that? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[15:45] | Fine, Officer Maala. | 好吧 马拉军官 |
[15:47] | – Hail the Gromulans. – Yes, Captain. | -呼叫古罗慕伦人 -是的 舰长 |
[15:59] | Can we kill them now? | 现在能杀了他们吗 |
[16:08] | Space: | 太空 |
[16:10] | the Fatal Frontier. | 致命边界 |
[16:14] | These are the adventures of the USS Faterider. | 这是联邦星舰乘命号的奇遇记 |
[16:19] | Its mission: | 它的使命 |
[16:20] | to seek out rebellious life forms | 寻找反叛的生命形态 |
[16:22] | and disobedient civilizations | 和悖逆的文明 |
[16:24] | and blow them up with lasers. | 然后将其用激光毁灭 |
[16:35] | Captains, we’ve caught the Gromulans with their pants down. | 舰长 我们抓到了毫无防备的古罗穆伦人 |
[16:39] | Charge the cannons. Let’s give them hell. | 准备好大炮 我们给他们好看的 |
[16:42] | Engage the translator, Officer Maala. | 开启翻译器 马拉军官 |
[16:44] | I would like to talk to them. | 我想和他们聊聊 |
[16:46] | Two captains is an exciting power dynamic. | 两名舰长的权力动态关系真是令人兴奋 |
[16:49] | Charging cannons and engaging the translator. | 正在准备大炮和开启翻译器 |
[16:51] | Okay, sorry. Do you guys not understand me? | 不好意思 你们是听不懂我说的话吗 |
[16:54] | We understand you. We come in peace. | 听得懂 我们抱着和平友好的心态 |
[16:57] | Yeah, now prepare to die. | 是的 现在准备去死吧 |
[16:59] | Wait. Hold on. | 慢着 等一下 |
[17:00] | Don’t shoot. Listen. | 不要发射 听好了 |
[17:02] | None of this is real. This is a fake reality. | 这一切并不是真实的 这是个虚幻的现实 |
[17:05] | Yeah, it’s true. We’re all on television. | 是的没错 我们都在电视上 |
[17:07] | Watch. I can press this, uh, plasma cannon button, | 看好 我按下发射等离子炮的按钮后 |
[17:10] | and nothing’s gonna happen. | 什么都不会发生 |
[17:11] | No, no, no. Nate, no, no. | 不不不 内特 别按 |
[17:13] | On the other hand, why not? | 反过来想 为什么不 |
[17:27] | Who knew? | 谁能料到呢 |
[17:29] | That was bad. | 这下可坏了 |
[17:31] | – Can’t even look. – Oh, well, I mean, | -不敢回头看 -我想说 |
[17:33] | it’s an absolutely remarkable vessel really, isn’t it? | 这还真是一艘了不起的飞船 对吧 |
[17:43] | Officer Maala! | 马拉军官 |
[17:45] | The crew has perished. | 舰队遭受毁灭 |
[17:48] | No! | 不 |
[17:50] | There’s no need to vocalize at that decibel. | 你没有必要哭得这么大声 |
[17:52] | They’re androids. | 他们是机器人 |
[17:53] | Error–error… | 错误 错误 |
[17:56] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | This battle isn’t over yet. | 这场战役尚未结束 |
[18:03] | Oh, crazy episode. | 这集真劲爆 |
[18:09] | Excuse me, my good sir. | 打扰一下 这位先生 |
[18:11] | My colleague and I are here | 我和我的同事是来 |
[18:12] | to refill your Mush vending machines. | 给米糊自动贩卖机补货的 |
[18:17] | I don’t have you on my list. | 工作人员名单上没有你们 |
[18:18] | Lalo, is it? | 拉洛 对吗 |
[18:21] | You don’t wanna be known | 你不想成为 |
[18:22] | as the guy who lets the building run out of Mush, | 让这栋楼米糊短缺的罪魁祸首吧 |
[18:26] | do you? | 对吗 |
[18:29] | All right, go in. | 好吧 进去 |
[18:37] | Fire laser blasters. | 发射激光爆破 |
[18:39] | Permanently disabled. | 永久损毁 |
[18:40] | – Photon torpedoes! – Destroyed. | -光子鱼雷 -损毁 |
[18:43] | Hey, ladies, uh, permission to rescue you? | 两位女士 可以救援你们吗 |
[18:45] | We could just beam you right over here. | 我们可以把你们直接传送过来 |
[18:49] | Smells like a Gromulan trap. | 像是古罗慕伦人的陷阱 |
[18:51] | Okay, you’re losing oxygen. | 你们氧气在减少 |
[18:53] | We’re gonna rescue you. | 我们就直接救援了 |
[18:58] | We’re taking over this ship. | 我们要接管这艘飞船 |
[19:01] | Sure. That works. | 当然 可以 |
[19:02] | We’re–we’re your crew anyways. | 我们 我们反正也是你们的船员 |
[19:04] | I–I know it’s complicated, | 我 我知道很难说清 |
[19:05] | but we’re actually from an alternate timeline | 其实我们来自另一个时间线 |
[19:07] | where you’re our captains. | 在那里 你们是我们船长 |
[19:10] | You’re our crew? | 你们是我们船员 |
[19:11] | May I interest you in some rare Gromulan tea? | 可否为二位奉上珍贵的古罗慕伦茶 |
[19:14] | Oh, it is grand | 甚好 |
[19:17] | to see lady adventurers in pantaloons. | 竟能得见身着马裤的女性历险者 |
[19:21] | What kind of Gromulans are you? | 你们是哪门子的古罗慕伦人 |
[19:24] | Ultimate Buds. | 最佳兄弟 |
[19:26] | All right, yeah, I know it’s hard to believe, but– | 好 我知道很难相信 但 |
[19:29] | No. It makes perfect sense. | 没有 完全说得通 |
[19:32] | We encounter this sort of thing all the time. | 我们常遇到这种事 |
[19:34] | You’re probably our crew from an alternate timeline, | 你们很可能是我们来自另一时间线的船员 |
[19:36] | and you’ve been trapped in some sort of, | 被困在了某个 |
[19:39] | judging by your mannerisms, | 从你们的举止来看 |
[19:40] | late and early 20th-century prison dimension, | 大约是19世纪末20世纪初的监狱空间 |
[19:44] | which calls the question if we ourselves | 这就引发了另一个问题 是否我们自己 |
[19:47] | are existing in a prison dimension. | 也在监狱空间里 |
[19:49] | It’s perfectly logical. | 完全符合逻辑 |
[19:52] | Ava, I love you. | 艾娃 我太爱你了 |
[19:58] | Clotho’s control room. | 克洛索的控制室 |
[20:03] | Look. | 看 |
[20:04] | That contraption is spitting out | 那个设备上出现的是 |
[20:05] | a script for “Star Trip.” | 《星际旅行》的台词 |
[20:07] | Looks like it’s being generated automatically | 看起来像是由某种剧本算法 |
[20:09] | by some sort of scriptwriting algorithm. | 自动编写出来的 |
[20:11] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[20:13] | Those are life threads, Gary. | 那些是生命线 盖瑞 |
[20:15] | Someone really is trapped in these shows. | 真的有人被困在这些电视剧里 |
[20:22] | Oh, my Fates! | 我的神 |
[20:24] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[20:26] | “Ultimate Buds” Swag. | 《最佳兄弟》周边 |
[20:29] | We need to figure out our next move. | 我们要做好下一步计划 |
[20:31] | Uh, what we need is to get out of this TV sh– | 我们要做的是脱离这个电视 |
[20:35] | prison dimension. | 监狱空间 |
[20:36] | We’ve been investigating an odd radio wave transmission | 我们一直在调查一个奇怪的无线电信号 |
[20:38] | coming from the planet Kuldezax. | 信号来自考德塞克星球 |
[20:42] | *Welcome to my Cul-da-Sac, friend* | *欢迎来到我的环形巷尾 朋友* |
[20:46] | *That’s a street that ends in a circle* | *这是个环形的巷尾* |
[20:49] | Is that a song? | 那是首歌吗 |
[20:51] | We don’t know what to make of it. | 我们不知道该怎么处理这个 |
[20:53] | This sector should be deserted. | 这个区域应该被废弃了 |
[20:56] | All right. I’m gonna make contact. | 好的 我来试着进行联络 |
[20:58] | With alien beings? Are you mad? | 联络外星生物 疯了吗 |
[21:00] | Absolutely do not make contact. | 绝对不要进行联络 |
[21:02] | Even I think it’s a bad idea. | 连我都觉得是个坏主意 |
[21:04] | Okay, okay. I won’t. | 好的 好的 我不做了 |
[21:05] | Mm, on the other hand… | 从另一个角度来看 |
[21:07] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[21:22] | *Welcome to my cul-de-sac, friend* | *欢迎来到我的环形巷尾 朋友* |
[21:26] | *That’s a street that ends in a circle* | *这是个环形的巷尾* |
[21:31] | Children, | 孩子们 |
[21:32] | I think the Fates have sent us some visitors. | 我觉得命运派人来探访我们了 |
[21:38] | Let’s be good hosts. | 让我们好好招待他们 |
[21:41] | I’ll get the door. | 我来开门 |
[21:45] | Look who it is, everyone. | 各位看看是谁 |
[21:46] | It’s the Community Helpers. | 是社区助手们 |
[21:48] | We’re on “Mr. Parker’s Cul-de-Sac.” | 我们在”帕克先生的环形巷尾”里 |
[21:52] | Sewer repair? That’s actually kind of badass. | 修理下水道 那倒有点厉害 |
[21:55] | Could there be such a profession as a firewoman? | 可以有女消防员这种职业吗 |
[21:58] | Gather around, friends. | 过来 朋友们 |
[22:00] | It’s story time. | 讲故事时间 |
[22:03] | Why don’t you take a walk around the block? | 不如你去街上散散步 |
[22:08] | Actually, Officer Lance, | 其实 兰斯警官 |
[22:10] | it is a Cul-de-Sa– | 是环形巷尾 |
[22:12] | The logic of this world does not compute. | 这个世界的逻辑讲不通 |
[22:15] | What exactly is the plan, Dr. Zari? | 计划到底是什么 扎莉医生 |
[22:18] | I have no idea. | 我毫无头绪 |
[22:19] | Oh, well, we can’t just keep hopping shows | 那我们也不能一直在电视节目间 |
[22:21] | ad-infinitum, now can we? | 跳来跳去 对吧 |
[22:23] | We are on public access. | 我们现在在公共平台上 |
[22:25] | This is a career-killer. | 这会毁了我的事业 |
[22:26] | Come on, Sis. What gives? | 好了 姐 发生了什么 |
[22:27] | Look, I don’t know. | 听着 我不知道 |
[22:30] | If you guys would just remember who you really are, | 如果你们能记起你们到底是谁 |
[22:31] | you could help me figure this out, but | 就可以帮我解决这个难题 但 |
[22:34] | none of you remember. | 没人记得 |
[22:35] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[22:37] | That you’re in the Legends. | 记得你们是传奇的一员 |
[22:38] | What is a Legend? | 什么是传奇 |
[22:44] | What is a Legend? | 什么是传奇 |
[22:47] | You guys were heroes. | 你们都曾是英雄 |
[22:49] | But it’s not because you do magic | 但不是因为你们变魔术 |
[22:50] | or because you have superpowers, it’s– | 或者拥有超能力 |
[22:53] | What makes you guys special, what makes us special, | 让你们 让我们与众不同的是 |
[22:55] | is that we’re just a bunch of… | 我们只是一群 |
[22:59] | misfits who are trying to make a difference. | 想要改变世界的怪人 |
[23:02] | That is what we need right now. | 这正是我们现在需要的 |
[23:04] | She’s talking about us. | 她在说我们 |
[23:06] | We could be those misfits, Gary. | 我们也能成为那些怪人 盖瑞 |
[23:10] | But how? | 但要怎么做呢 |
[23:10] | I’ve been sanitizing history for too long. | 我已经隐瞒历史的真相太久了 |
[23:13] | It’s time to spread the truth. | 是时候揭露真相了 |
[23:16] | “The Legends remember | “传奇们记得 |
[23:19] | who they truly are.” | 他们到底是谁” |
[23:23] | I wanna do right by Astra. | 我想好好对待阿斯特拉 |
[23:25] | Make sure she, uh, was happy growing up in a big house. | 确保她会在大房子里快乐成长 |
[23:29] | And I could keep an eye on her. | 我也可以照看她 |
[23:31] | Your mom never gave up on you. | 你妈妈从未放弃你 |
[23:33] | You can really bring her back? | 你真的能把她带回来吗 |
[23:34] | I can fix everything. | 我可以解决一切事情 |
[23:36] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[23:45] | As far as I’m concerned, | 因为我的意愿是 |
[23:47] | we are co-captains for life. | 我们要一辈子共任船长 |
[23:49] | Always. | 一辈子 |
[23:55] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[23:57] | We changed history. We changed everything. | 我们改变了历史 改变了一切 |
[23:59] | No. | 不 |
[24:02] | Dude, you just came back to life. | 老兄 你真的复活了 |
[24:05] | I know that I love you. | 我知道我爱你 |
[24:07] | Find me. | 来找我 |
[24:18] | I remember everything. | 我记得一切 |
[24:19] | I remember the Legends. | 我记得传奇们 |
[24:20] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[24:22] | Our time with Behrad. | 我们和贝哈德共度的时光 |
[24:25] | I remember both Zaris. | 我记得两个扎莉 |
[24:29] | It’s nice to be remembered. | 很高兴能被人记得 |
[24:33] | Behrad… | 贝哈德… |
[24:34] | I–I should be dead. | 我…我早该死了 |
[24:38] | In every timeline, I shouldn’t be alive. | 在每条时间线 我都不可能活着 |
[24:39] | But you’re alive here, okay? Now. | 但你现在活着 好吗 现在 |
[24:42] | Look–I actually think I know what happened. | 听着 我想我知道发生了什么 |
[24:46] | Look, I–I told Charlie to come up | 我让查莉想出一个 |
[24:48] | with a way to outsmart her sisters. | 能战胜她姐姐们的方法 |
[24:49] | Maybe hiding us on TV was that way. | 也许把我们藏进电视就是她想的办法 |
[24:52] | Bloody Charlie. | 该死的查莉 |
[24:54] | A butler? | 男管家 |
[24:57] | I feel violated. | 我感觉被冒犯了 |
[24:59] | What the hell, John? | 怎么回事 约翰 |
[25:01] | Did the loom bring my mom back or not? | 织布机复活了我妈妈吗 |
[25:03] | I’m sorry, love. I don’t know. | 抱歉 宝贝 我不知道 |
[25:09] | You found me. | 你找到了我 |
[25:12] | I’m never gonna lose you again. | 我再也不会失去你了 |
[25:18] | We did it, Gary! | 我们做到了 盖瑞 |
[25:21] | You idiots. | 你们这些白痴 |
[25:23] | Great Clotho! Praise the Fates! | 伟大的克洛索 赞美命运之神 |
[25:26] | What have you done? | 你们做了什么 |
[25:27] | We restored their memories. | 我们恢复了他们的记忆 |
[25:29] | Please don’t kill us. | 求你别杀我们 |
[25:31] | You’re gonna ruin everything. | 你们会毁了一切 |
[25:33] | If only we could explain. | 我们能解释清楚就行 |
[25:35] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[25:39] | I can’t let the Legends escape. | 我不能让传奇们逃出来 |
[25:46] | Guys, love that you’re back together. | 二位 我很高兴你们又在一起了 |
[25:48] | And let’s just say that I’m processing | 我理一下这件事 |
[25:50] | what it means that my best bro is in love with my sister, | 在另一条时间线里 我的死党爱上了 |
[25:53] | who lived my same experiences in a different timeline. | 与我有相同经历的那个姐姐 |
[25:57] | But where’s my Zari? | 但我的扎莉呢 |
[25:59] | Took the words right out of my mouth, mate. | 你抢了我要说的话 兄弟 |
[26:07] | Well, I’m sort of possessing her body. | 我正控制着她的身体 |
[26:10] | I mean, I love both of you. It’s just– | 我爱你们俩 只是 |
[26:13] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[26:14] | She belongs here. | 她属于这里 |
[26:15] | Yeah, but what happens to you? | 但你身上发生了什么 |
[26:16] | Did someone say “Problem”? | 有人在说”问题”吗 |
[26:20] | It sounds like being stuck in a TV universe | 听着像被困在电视剧宇宙 |
[26:23] | and suddenly remembering two different timelines is very confusing. | 突然想起两条不同的时间线很费解 |
[26:29] | Well, maybe I can try to help. | 也许我可以帮助你们 |
[26:31] | I hate to question a living God, | 我不想质疑一个活着的神 |
[26:33] | but why are you doing this, Clotho? | 但你为什么要这样做 克洛索 |
[26:36] | Because the Legends don’t realize | 因为传奇们不明白 |
[26:37] | that there are consequences to disobedience. | 违背命运会有什么后果 |
[26:40] | I know all about sad feelings. | 我很清楚悲伤的感觉 |
[26:44] | I know all about sad feelings. | 我很清楚悲伤的感觉 |
[26:52] | *Sad feelings* | *悲伤的感觉* |
[26:54] | *Bad feelings* | *难过的感觉* |
[26:55] | *Make you so mad you wanna scream feelings* | *让你恼怒 让你放声尖叫* |
[26:58] | *Everyone sometimes has those feelings* | *每个人都会有这种感受* |
[27:01] | *When you do, just sing this song* | *这时只要唱这首歌* |
[27:03] | Mr. Parker, I know you’re just trying to help, but you– | 帕克先生 我知道你想帮忙 但 |
[27:05] | *Repress* | *克制* |
[27:06] | *Repress* | *克制* |
[27:08] | *I’ll go back and repress* | *我会将自己克制* |
[27:11] | *It’s better to bury my feelings* | *把自己的情绪搁置* |
[27:14] | *Than feel as awful* | *而非像这样* |
[27:17] | *As this* | *被它吞噬* |
[27:20] | Yeah, you’re definitely not Mr. Parker. | 你肯定不是帕克先生 |
[27:33] | Where did you send them? | 你把她们送去哪了 |
[27:35] | Why I just pulled the plug on this crossover, silly. | 我只是结束了这个联动故事 傻瓜 |
[27:38] | You all have to go home now. | 你们现在都得回家了 |
[27:41] | *Sad feelings* | *悲伤的感觉* |
[27:43] | *Bad feelings* | *难过的感觉* |
[27:44] | *Make you so mad* | *让你恼怒* |
[27:45] | *You wanna scream feelings* | *想要放声尖叫* |
[27:50] | *Everyone sometimes has those feelings* | *每个人都会有这种感受* |
[27:53] | *When you do, just sing this song* | *这时只要唱这首歌* |
[27:57] | *Ignore, ignore* | *忽视它 忽视它* |
[28:00] | *Those pesky feelings are a chore* | *那些恼人的情感令人呆痴* |
[28:03] | *Obey the Fates* | *遵循命运指示* |
[28:05] | *Eat your Mush* | *好好吃米糊* |
[28:06] | *And you’ll be happy* | *你会幸福* |
[28:08] | *Just like two ladybugs* | *好似两只小瓢虫* |
[28:12] | Not today, Satan! | 挑错日子了 魔王 |
[28:19] | I am so sorry. | 十分抱歉 |
[28:20] | I thought I was tackling Mr. Parker. | 我还以为我扑倒的是帕克先生 |
[28:22] | What kind of Mush are we having tonight? | 今晚我们吃什么米糊 |
[28:24] | Um, the “You gotta go” Kind. | “你得走了”的那种 |
[28:28] | Yeah, how did we not hear that before? | 我们以前怎么会没听到这笑声 |
[28:30] | After all that, we’re right back where we started. | 经历了那么多 我们又回到了起点 |
[28:33] | Mother-fater. | 去他命运的 |
[28:34] | I wanna see the Buds break free. | 我想看这对兄弟成功逃走 |
[28:37] | Just try and make a move on us, | 要是你敢动我们 |
[28:39] | and I will burn you, you bastard. | 我就烧了你 混蛋 |
[28:41] | John. | 约翰 |
[28:43] | – We need to go back. – Yeah, sure, love. | -我们得回去 -是啊 亲爱的 |
[28:46] | Why don’t you really listen to her, | 你为什么不乖乖听她的 |
[28:48] | construction worker John? | 建筑工人约翰 |
[28:53] | I wanna see my mother. | 我想见见我母亲 |
[29:01] | What do you think your mother will suddenly | 你难道觉得你母亲能 |
[29:03] | have all of her memories? | 突然想起所有事吗 |
[29:05] | What if Natalie’s just a character on a TV show, love? | 或许娜塔莉只是剧里一个角色 亲爱的 |
[29:09] | I have to know for sure. | 我必须回去确认一下 |
[29:14] | *Repress* | *克制* |
[29:16] | *Repress* | *克制* |
[29:18] | *I’ll go back and repress* | *我会将自己克制* |
[29:22] | *It’s better to bury my feelings* | *把自己的情绪搁置* |
[29:27] | *Than feel as awful* | *而非像这样* |
[29:31] | *As this* | *被它吞噬* |
[29:35] | *Ignore, ignore* | *忽视 忽视* |
[29:39] | *Those pesky feelings are a chore* | *那些恼人的情感令人呆痴* |
[29:44] | *Obey the Fates* | *遵循命运指示* |
[29:46] | *Eat your Mush* | *好好吃米糊* |
[29:48] | *And you’ll be happy* | *你会幸福* |
[29:51] | *Just like two lady bugs* | *好似两只小瓢虫* |
[29:59] | Eh, we’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[30:00] | And it’s Christmastime time, apparently. | 很明显现在是圣诞时节 |
[30:02] | Yep. | 没错 |
[30:05] | There you two are. | 你们两位在这呢 |
[30:05] | Mom. | 母亲 |
[30:08] | My love. | 宝贝 |
[30:10] | What’s all this? | 怎么了 |
[30:11] | Do you remember anything? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[30:13] | About your life before Highcastle Abbey? | 你在高堡庄园之前的生活 |
[30:16] | What–I… | 什么 |
[30:21] | Uh, London? Magic? | 伦敦 魔法 |
[30:23] | Dad? | 父亲 |
[30:25] | what on Earth are you talking about? | 你究竟在说什么 |
[30:30] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[30:33] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 母亲 |
[30:38] | I love you too, | 我也爱你 |
[30:40] | you goose. | 小傻瓜 |
[30:42] | Now you come upstairs and change for dinner. | 上楼换衣服吧 要吃晚餐了 |
[30:52] | Astra, listen to me. | 阿斯特拉 听我说 |
[30:54] | I know what you’re gonna say: | 我知道你要说什么 |
[30:56] | she’s not real. | 她不是真的 |
[30:58] | We can stay. | 我们可以留下来 |
[31:01] | What? | 什么 |
[31:04] | What are you playing at? | 你在玩什么把戏 |
[31:05] | It’s no trick, love. | 这不是把戏 亲爱的 |
[31:12] | Astra, look at me. | 阿斯特拉 看着我 |
[31:14] | What have I got to show for myself? | 我有什么可炫耀的呢 |
[31:17] | 38 crap years of pain and broken promises. | 只有三十八年来的痛苦和失信 |
[31:20] | You wanna know what my original sin was? | 你想知道我的原罪是什么吗 |
[31:26] | It was you. | 就是你 |
[31:28] | Astra. | 阿斯特拉 |
[31:29] | I rail against the angels and the demons for being arrogant bastards, | 我斥责天使和恶魔是傲慢的混蛋 |
[31:32] | but I’m worse than the bloody lot of them. | 但我比他们坏得多 |
[31:34] | You know, I thought that I could use your innocent soul | 我以为我可以利用你那天真的灵魂 |
[31:38] | as a bargaining chip to save your mother. | 作为筹码来救你妈妈 |
[31:40] | Bollocks. | 都是胡扯 |
[31:43] | If you’re happy here, then | 如果你在这里能够开心 |
[31:45] | I will spend an eternity as ruddy Mr. Constantine | 那么我会永远以康斯坦丁先生的身份 |
[31:49] | trying to make it up to you and Natalie. | 努力补偿你和娜塔莉 |
[31:55] | Is John Constantine really capable of such a selfless act? | 约翰·康斯坦丁真的能这么无私吗 |
[32:06] | Would it be acceptable to dine at half past seven, Lady Astra? | 七点半吃晚餐可以吗 阿斯特拉小姐 |
[32:11] | Mrs. Hutchens is running a trifle late. | 赫琴斯夫人会晚点到 |
[32:16] | Perfectly acceptable, Mr. Constantine. | 完全可以 康斯坦丁先生 |
[32:31] | That’s one show back on track. | 这个节目恢复正常了 |
[32:33] | My algorithm should take care of the rest. | 我的算法会搞定其它节目 |
[32:36] | But I don’t understand. | 但我不明白 |
[32:39] | Why are real people trapped on TV? | 为什么真实的人类被困在电视里 |
[32:44] | The Legends, they’re my friends. | 传奇们是我的朋友 |
[32:47] | But my sisters wanted them dead, | 但我的姐姐们想让他们死 |
[32:49] | so I made a deal: | 所以我跟她们做了一个交易 |
[32:53] | weave the Legends into our streaming service | 将传奇们融入我们的流媒体服务 |
[32:55] | where they help indoctrinate the masses, | 让他们在那里给民众灌输思想 |
[32:57] | and they could live. | 他们才能活下去 |
[33:02] | I always thought of you as the punk rock Fate. | 我一直以为你是个朋克摇滚派命运女神 |
[33:04] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[33:06] | Nobody does here. | 大家都如此 |
[33:08] | But that’s how it starts, and then you get used to it, | 但这就是开端 然后你会习惯 |
[33:11] | obeying, I mean. | 或者说是服从 |
[33:21] | Come on. We have to escape. | 快 我们得逃出去 |
[33:23] | What’s our course, Captains? | 我们该怎么走 船长们 |
[33:25] | Sara, wait. | 莎拉 等等 |
[33:26] | – Let’s think about this. – What’s there to think about? | -我们好好想一想 -有什么好想的 |
[33:28] | We have to get back to real world. | 我们得回真实世界 |
[33:30] | No, I know, okay? But just… | 不 我知道 好吗 但… |
[33:32] | in the real world, I saw you die. | 在真实世界中 我看到你死了 |
[33:34] | Okay, and it… | 好吧 那很… |
[33:37] | it was awful, and I just keep playing it | 那很糟糕 而且我的脑海中 |
[33:39] | over and over again in my head, okay? | 不停地出现那一幕 |
[33:41] | So look, out there, we lost. | 听着 在外面 我们输了 |
[33:44] | But in here, we always win, Sara. | 但在这里 我们总是会赢 莎拉 |
[33:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:50] | Okay, and that’s why Charlie did all this, | 那也是查莉做了这一切的原因 |
[33:53] | a crew that can’t die, | 一支不会死的小队 |
[33:55] | us beating the bad guys every time, | 每一次都能打败坏人的我们 |
[33:57] | it’s what we asked for back there in the pub. | 这是我们在酒吧里所要求的 |
[34:02] | But that doesn’t exist. | 但那些都不存在 |
[34:06] | Ava, life is beautiful and terrible, | 艾娃 生活是美好的 也是可怕的 |
[34:10] | all at the same time. | 这些都同时存在 |
[34:12] | But if we’re only living part of it, | 但如果我们只活了其中的一部分 |
[34:17] | then we’re not living at all. | 那我们就从来没有活过 |
[34:25] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[34:26] | Captains, I’m picking up a strange transmission. | 船长 我获得了一条奇怪的传输 |
[34:30] | It’s from your old enemy, Dhan. | 来自你的宿敌 丹 |
[34:33] | Captain Lance, Captain Sharpe, | 兰斯船长 夏普船长 |
[34:36] | old friends. | 老朋友们 |
[34:39] | – He looks kind of hot. – Oh, Mom. | -他看起来有点性感 -妈妈 |
[34:41] | What? I’m not dead. | 怎么了 我还没死 |
[34:42] | That’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[34:44] | So that’s where Rory’s been. | 所以罗里去了那里 |
[34:47] | It was foolish to think you could escape my wrath. | 你觉得能逃出我的怒火真是太蠢了 |
[34:51] | Dhan’s charging his torpedoes. | 丹正在装载他的鱼雷 |
[34:53] | Should I raise the shields? | 我需要启动防御吗 |
[34:56] | You said that we always win, right? | 你说我们总会赢的 对吗 |
[34:58] | What if the only way to get Charlie to set us free is… | 如果让查莉释放我们的唯一方法是 |
[35:03] | we have to lose? | 我们必须失败呢 |
[35:05] | What is she on about? | 她要干什么 |
[35:08] | You left me. | 你们抛弃了我 |
[35:09] | You left her in the center of a dead planet. | 你们把她仍在死气沉沉的星球中央 |
[35:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, just get to the revenge part. | 是的 赶快开始复仇吧 |
[35:14] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[35:21] | Torpedoes incoming. | 鱼雷攻入 |
[35:22] | Should I take evasive maneuvers? | 我需要启动闪避措施吗 |
[35:24] | Negative, Officer Maala. | 不需要 马拉驾驶员 |
[35:29] | What if real people die in the TV, Clotho? | 如果真人会死在电视里呢 克洛索 |
[35:31] | You have to save them. | 你得救他们 |
[35:42] | Torpedo impact in five, | 鱼雷撞击倒计时 五 |
[35:44] | four, three, | 四 三 |
[35:47] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[35:58] | No! | 不 |
[36:00] | – What just happened? – Did they die? | -发生了什么 -他们死了吗 |
[36:06] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[36:10] | I canceled their show. | 我取消了他们的表演 |
[36:14] | You idiots. | 你们这群蠢货 |
[36:15] | Have you any idea what you’ve done? | 你们知道自己做了什么吗 |
[36:16] | I love “Star Trip,” And my hair. | 我很喜欢《星际旅行》和我的头发 |
[36:18] | Wait, where are we? | 等等 我们在哪 |
[36:20] | And where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[36:27] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[36:29] | Before we go in for dinner, just open one present. | 吃晚饭前 你可以拆开一件礼物 |
[36:38] | And what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:39] | I overheard you talking to Lord Behrad earlier. | 我无意中听到你和贝哈德大人的谈话 |
[36:42] | It’s a ticket to London. | 这是去伦敦的车票 |
[36:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:48] | I couldn’t bear it | 我不能让你 |
[36:49] | if you sacrificed your happiness for my own. | 为了我的幸福而牺牲自己的幸福 |
[36:54] | But what about Highcastle Abbey? | 那高堡庄园怎么办 |
[36:58] | Please, don’t make me do this. I can’t say good-bye to you. | 别让我这样做 我不能和你们道别 |
[37:02] | Darling, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[37:03] | I’ll always be here. | 我永远与你同在 |
[37:06] | But you have your whole life ahead of you. | 但你还有光明的前途 |
[37:10] | Be courageous, my love. | 鼓起勇气 |
[37:13] | You live it well. | 你要过好自己的生活 |
[37:20] | Mr. Constantine. | 康斯坦丁先生 |
[37:22] | Your ladyship. | 在 |
[37:28] | Is Lady Astra really leaving Highcastle? | 阿斯特拉小姐真的要离开高堡了吗 |
[37:37] | Do I have to say it? | 我一定要说出口吗 |
[37:40] | Say what, my lady? | 说什么 小姐 |
[37:42] | You smug bastard. | 你个滑头 |
[37:44] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能留在这里 |
[37:52] | Nat would be proud. | 娜塔莉会为你骄傲的 |
[37:55] | Do it fast before I change my mind. | 趁我还没改变主意 赶紧动手 |
[38:11] | John, you made it. | 约翰 你成功了 |
[38:12] | Yeah, just about. | 差不多吧 |
[38:14] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[38:16] | Come on, Z. | 行了 Z |
[38:17] | You didn’t live in a Totem for a year | 你在图腾里生活了一年 |
[38:19] | just to get stuck on a TV show. | 可不能就这样被困在电视剧里 |
[38:22] | I can’t go back to eating mush again, | 我再也吃不下米糊了 |
[38:25] | not even blue mush. | 蓝米糊也吃不下 |
[38:30] | Yeah, because no one should eat mush. | 对 因为人就不应该吃米糊 |
[38:36] | It’s horrible, | 难吃死了 |
[38:38] | and all the colors are deeply unnatural. | 颜色非常不自然 |
[38:42] | Oh, and it has the texture of wet cement. | 口感还和湿水泥一样 |
[38:48] | But, Z, the Fates said we all have to eat mush. | Z 但命运三女神说我们必须吃米糊 |
[38:52] | You know what, Nate? | 我告诉你 内特 |
[38:54] | Screw the Fates. | 去他的命运三女神 |
[39:02] | Those imbeciles can’t do this. | 那几个笨蛋不能这样做 |
[39:04] | They’ll inspire an insurrection. | 他们会激起暴动的 |
[39:07] | They’re gonna get themselves canceled. | 他们要让自己被砍掉了 |
[39:09] | For too long, we’ve let the Fates rule our lives. | 长久以来 我们都让命运三女神决定我们的生活 |
[39:12] | I happen to like mush, but that’s not the point. | 我喜欢吃米糊 但那不是重点 |
[39:17] | Stop being so obedient. | 别这么顺从 |
[39:19] | Get off your couches and take control of your lives. | 从沙发上站起来 掌握自己的生活 |
[39:31] | Oh, it’s so good to see you. | 能见到你真是太好了 |
[39:37] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[39:40] | So, hey, that was pretty crazy back there. | 刚才在那边还挺刺激 |
[39:42] | We were, like, engaged. | 我们好像 订婚了 |
[39:44] | It’s a good thing we’re not brainwashed anymore. | 还好我们清醒过来了 |
[39:48] | Oh, great. Out of the TV show, | 真好 不上电视了 |
[39:50] | still in heels. | 还穿着高跟鞋 |
[39:52] | You morons. | 你们这些蠢货 |
[39:54] | You just couldn’t leave it alone, could you? | 你们就是不安分 是吧 |
[39:56] | I gave you everything that you wanted. | 你们想要的一切 我都给你们了 |
[39:58] | You stuck us on TV. | 你把我们困在电视里了 |
[40:00] | I brought Sara and Behrad back to life. | 我复活了莎拉和贝哈德 |
[40:03] | Mick, I made you a criminal again. | 米克 我让你又当回罪犯了 |
[40:05] | It’s just like you wanted. | 都如你们的愿了 |
[40:07] | I even gave Astra a happy childhood for you, John-o. | 我甚至给了阿斯特拉一个美好的童年 约翰 |
[40:09] | Yeah, bollocks. You just used us | 胡说 你只是利用我们 |
[40:10] | to keep people under control. | 来控制人 |
[40:12] | Well, it’s better that than you lot dead. | 那也总比你们死了强 |
[40:16] | I still have your life threads. | 你们的生命线还在我这 |
[40:17] | I can put the shows back on air. | 我可以让节目继续 |
[40:19] | I’ll do rewrites. | 我重写剧情 |
[40:21] | Behrad, you want the old Zari back, | 贝哈德 你希望以前的扎莉回来 |
[40:24] | I can do that. Look. | 我可以做到 看 |
[40:38] | Behrad, is that really you? | 扎莉 真的是你吗 |
[40:40] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[40:43] | – What’s happening? – Yeah, it’s like a Zari clone. | -发生什么事了 -就是克隆了一个扎莉 |
[40:46] | Totally get it. | 完全明白 |
[40:51] | Wait, what? Two sisters? | 什么情况 两个姐姐 |
[40:55] | Yeah, this is weird. | 是有点奇怪 |
[40:58] | Good weird. | 美好的奇怪 |
[41:02] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[41:06] | Charlie, you can’t bribe us into taking the blue pill. | 查莉 你不能借此贿赂我们吃蓝药片 |
[41:09] | I’m not bribing. I’m begging. | 我不是在贿赂 是肯求 |
[41:11] | My sisters will kill you. | 我姐姐会杀了你们的 |
[41:12] | That’s for sure. | 这倒是真的 |
[41:13] | Yeah, well, we’ll take our chances. | 那样的话 我们倒想试一试 |
[41:16] | Lita’s out there somewhere. I’m not staying here. | 丽塔还在外面呢 我不会待在这的 |
[41:20] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[41:22] | So long, Charlie. | 再见了 查莉 |
[41:23] | Wait, just accept your fates. | 等一下 就接受你们的命运吧 |
[41:26] | Don’t walk out that door. | 别走出那个门 |
[41:29] | On the other hand, why not? | 又或者出去试试看呢 |
[41:44] | They’re free! | 他们自由了 |
[41:45] | And I can’t help them anymore. | 那我就再也帮不了他们了 |