时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | All right, Legends, let’s get this show on the road. | 好了传奇们 咱们的派对开始吧 |
[00:06] | Can’t let this immortality buzz go to waste. | 不要浪费了成神的余兴 |
[00:09] | For your convenience, I started a countdown timer. | 方便起见 我设了个倒计时 |
[00:11] | 23 hours and 45 minutes to save my brother. | 还有23小时45分钟去拯救我哥 |
[00:14] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[00:14] | All right, you heard the lady. | 好了 你们都听见了 |
[00:17] | Clock is ticking. | 时间不等人 |
[00:18] | Yeah, let’s get back to the ship | 咱们快返回飞船 |
[00:19] | and fire up the Loom before it’s too late. | 趁早让织布机运作起来 |
[00:21] | Has anyone seen Gary? | 有人见到盖瑞了吗 |
[00:22] | Because someone at your party has stolen my Shadow Stone. | 你们派对有人偷了我的暗影石 |
[00:25] | So if you come across a disembodied voice | 你们要是听见莫名其妙的声音 |
[00:28] | floating around, crying out like a baby, | 氤氲在四周 有点像婴儿的哭声 |
[00:30] | then that’s your culprit. | 就是这个小偷了 |
[00:31] | Yeah, Gary went back to the ship. | 盖瑞回飞船了 |
[00:32] | His Bunny has IBS. | 他的兔子得了肠易激综合症 |
[00:34] | Yeah, and serious gas issues. | 放了很多屁 |
[00:41] | Wow, that is some arctic breeze blowing in. | 真是刺骨的寒风 |
[00:45] | Why are we in England? | 我们怎么在英国 |
[00:47] | Where the bloody hell’s the portal? | 该死的传送门上哪去了 |
[00:50] | Has anyone seen Astra? | 有人见到阿斯特拉了吗 |
[01:07] | How’s your tummy, my bunny-wummy? | 小肚肚怎么样了我的小可爱兔兔 |
[01:12] | Gideon, can you do me a favor? | 吉迪恩 帮我个忙 |
[01:14] | Can you fabricate more veggies for Gary Junior Two? | 能不能帮我的小盖瑞二代再做点蔬菜 |
[01:20] | Gideon, you there? | 吉迪恩 你在吗 |
[01:25] | Gary, the ship’s compromised. | 盖瑞 飞船被占领了 |
[01:27] | They’re shutting me down– | 她们正在将我关机… |
[01:35] | If Gideon is down, then who’s flying the ship? | 没有了吉迪恩 那是谁在开飞船 |
[01:39] | Oh, come on, are you not off your trolleys? | 你们是不是疯了 |
[01:40] | I mean, why would Astra steal the Waverider, eh? | 阿斯特拉为什么要偷乘波号 |
[01:43] | I know we’re “Friends” With her now, | 我知道我们现在和她是”朋友”了 |
[01:44] | but maybe she wanted to use the Loom. | 但也许她是想用织布机 |
[01:46] | Or what if my sister’s got to her? | 会不会她已经成为我姐妹的人了 |
[01:47] | If they get control of the Loom before we do, | 他们要是比我们先控制了织布机 |
[01:49] | we’ll never get a chance to bring my brother back. | 我们将永远没有机会救回我哥哥 |
[01:51] | Okay, let’s all just keep our cool. | 大家先保持冷静 |
[01:53] | Gideon, what’s going on? | 吉迪恩 现在什么情况 |
[01:56] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[01:58] | Okay, no Gideon. | 行了 联系不上吉迪恩 |
[01:59] | Yeah, it’s okay, it’s okay. We’ll figure this out. | 没事 没事 我们能解决 |
[02:06] | What just happened? Did you have another vision? | 怎么了 你又看到幻象了 |
[02:08] | Uh, no, it’s, um– no, it was nothing. | 不 不 没什么 |
[02:12] | As in you saw nothing, or what? | 是你什么都没看见还是怎么 |
[02:14] | It–it was just a–a flash, and then it was nothing. | 就 就只是 闪了一瞬 就没了 |
[02:18] | I think it’s the Chalice. | 我想是圣杯的缘故 |
[02:19] | It’s probably messing with my powers. | 可能是它在干扰我的能力 |
[02:22] | So what, so now you’re just blind? | 那怎么回事 你现在就只是个瞎子了 |
[02:24] | – That’s not helpful. – Come on, that’s insensitive. | -说点有用的 -太过分了 |
[02:27] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[02:28] | I think I just came up with an amazing plan. | 我刚想到一个绝佳的计划 |
[02:30] | Rip set up Time Bureau safe houses all over the world, | 里普在世界各地造了时间管理局的安全屋 |
[02:33] | some of which are still standing– | 有一些还健在 |
[02:35] | like the one in London, yes? | 比如伦敦这一个 是吧 |
[02:38] | We go there, we get a Time Courier, | 我们去那里 拿个时间传送带 |
[02:39] | it’ll to take us to the Waverider. | 用它登上乘波号 |
[02:40] | – Yes. – Yes. | -太棒了 -好 |
[02:41] | Yeah, babe. That is a perfect plan. | 很好 宝贝 这计划太完美了 |
[02:44] | And you know what? | 而且你知道吗 |
[02:44] | We’re gonna do it, we’re gonna go to London, | 我们就这么干 我们要去伦敦 |
[02:46] | because we are immortal superheroes. | 因为我们是不死的超级英雄 |
[02:50] | – Except me. – Except for Zari. | -除了我 -除了扎莉 |
[02:52] | And nothing is gonna stand in our way. | 没有什么能阻挡我们 |
[02:58] | We’re immortal, and we’re superheroes, | 我们是不死的 而且我们是超级英雄 |
[03:00] | and we have to wait for the bus. | 但我们要等巴士 |
[03:03] | Well, at least Constantine | 至少康斯坦丁 |
[03:05] | got us these nice, warm clothes. | 给我们找来了这些暖和的衣服 |
[03:06] | We’re ready for anything, right? | 我们做好应对一切的准备了 对吧 |
[03:07] | Yeah, like a pheasant hunt. | 是 我们穿得像是要去打山鸡 |
[03:09] | But in our defense, we do look pretty good. | 但是话说回来 我们确实看起来不错 |
[03:12] | Okay, tell me this. | 好吧 跟我解释下 |
[03:13] | How do you live here and not have a car? | 为什么你住在这里却没有自己的车 |
[03:15] | Never needed one, love. Always bummed a ride. | 从不需要 亲爱的 总是搭便车 |
[03:17] | So exactly how far is it to London? | 所以我们离伦敦到底有多远 |
[03:20] | Well, according to my phone, it says 275.8– | 根据我手机显示 是275点8… |
[03:24] | Miles or kilometers? | 英里还是公里 |
[03:25] | Doesn’t matter. It’s far. | 无关紧要 很远就是 |
[03:26] | When is the bus supposed to get here? | 巴士什么时候会来 |
[03:28] | According to the schedule, | 根据这个时刻表 |
[03:29] | it’ll be here in either one minute or three hours. | 要么一分钟后有一趟 要么是三小时后 |
[03:33] | Wait. Guys, is it a holiday? | 等下 各位 现在是节假日吗 |
[03:34] | Is it a holiday? | 是节假日吗 |
[03:36] | Ah, finally. | 终于来了 |
[03:37] | – Yes. – There we go. | -太好了 -终于来了 |
[03:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:51] | Hold up. Why’s paying the fare? | 等下 谁付车钱 |
[03:53] | – Does anyone have any money? – No. | -谁有带钱吗 -没 |
[03:56] | sir, I know this sounds ridiculous, | 先生 我知道这听起来很荒谬 |
[03:58] | but the fate of the world | 但是整个世界的命运 |
[03:59] | depends on us getting on this bus. | 就取决于我们是否能上这辆巴士 |
[04:01] | I don’t care who depends on who. | 我不在乎谁取决谁 |
[04:03] | When I’m driving this bus, everyone pays their fare. | 当我开车的时候 所有人都要交钱 |
[04:07] | Have it your way. | 那就照你的来 |
[04:11] | Well, come on! | 上来啊 |
[04:14] | I really am so sorry, sir. | 真的很对不起 先生 |
[04:16] | Believe it or not, we’re the good guys. | 不管你信不信 我们是好人 |
[04:24] | Bollocks! | 见鬼 |
[04:41] | Thank you for delivering this lovely timeship. | 谢谢你送来这艘漂亮的时间飞船 |
[04:44] | And Atropos, thank you | 另外阿特洛波斯 谢谢你 |
[04:46] | for shutting off that aggravating talking computer. | 关掉了那个说话气人的电脑 |
[04:48] | She thought she was so witty. | 它以为它多机智呢 |
[04:50] | You don’t have to thank me. | 你用不着感谢我 |
[04:52] | It’s not like I had a choice. | 我又没有选择 |
[04:53] | You called in your favor , after all. | 说到底是你要我还你人情 |
[04:55] | Everything comes at a price, Astra. | 世上没有免费的午餐 阿斯特拉 |
[04:57] | I gave you a shot at killing John Constantine, | 我给了你去杀掉约翰·康斯坦丁的机会 |
[04:59] | and you squandered that. | 但你搞砸了 |
[05:01] | You drank from the Chalice of Dionysus. | 你用了酒神的圣杯饮酒 |
[05:03] | You’re immortal for a day and can operate the Loom of Fate. | 你有一天的时间成为神 可以操作命运织布机 |
[05:06] | Are you asking me to work with you? | 你是让我和你合作吗 |
[05:07] | Because I’m not hearing a question. | 你好像没在问我的意见 |
[05:12] | Fine, I’ll join you, but I have some demands. | 行 我和你们你合作 但我也有条件 |
[05:15] | – Demands, really? – Yeah. | -条件 真的吗 -是 |
[05:18] | Now I’ve experienced life on Earth again, | 如今我又在凡间体会了人生 |
[05:20] | some things have gotta change, like prunes. | 总有些东西要改变 比方说梅干 |
[05:22] | Disgusting. I want them gone. | 恶心 我希望这玩意消失 |
[05:25] | And dogs? | 还有狗 |
[05:25] | They should stay puppies forever. | 狗应该一直处于幼犬状态 |
[05:28] | Oh, and there’s just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[05:31] | I want to bring my mother back to life. | 我要复活我母亲 |
[05:34] | Let’s kill her. | 我们杀了她吧 |
[05:36] | I’m immortal, remember? | 我是不死的 记得吗 |
[05:38] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[05:39] | Astra’s friends will be searching for us by now. | 阿斯特拉的朋友现在应该在找我们了 |
[05:43] | Do something productive and take care of them | 做点有用的事 料理好他们 |
[05:45] | while I chat with Astra about this list of demands. | 我则和阿斯特拉谈谈这些条件的事 |
[05:51] | Now, tell me about these prunes. | 先跟我说说梅干的事 |
[05:56] | Should I tell Mick that he’s driving on the wrong side | 我该不该告诉米克 |
[05:58] | of the road, or just… | 英国是靠左行驶的 还是就… |
[05:58] | No, definitely not. It’ll just confuse him more. | 不 绝对不要 那只能让他更糊涂 |
[06:02] | – Okay. – Speaking of driving, | -好 -说到开车 |
[06:03] | maybe you should run point on this mission. | 也许你应该负责这次任务 |
[06:06] | What? | 什么 |
[06:08] | Is this because you’re blind? | 是因为你瞎了吗 |
[06:09] | Because you totally killed it at beer pong. | 你在啤酒比赛上表现很棒 |
[06:11] | Thank you, but now that I can’t see the future, you know, | 谢谢 但我现在看不到未来了 |
[06:16] | just thinking I’m maybe more useful as a foot soldier. | 我当个小兵也许更合适 |
[06:18] | And plus, you’re exactly who the team needs right now. | 另外 你才是队伍现在需要的领导 |
[06:23] | Okay, fine, but this is only temporary, | 好 行 但只是暂代 |
[06:26] | because as far as I’m concerned, | 因为我的意愿是 |
[06:28] | we are co-captains for life. | 我们一辈子都要共任船长 |
[06:30] | Always. | 一辈子 |
[07:04] | 英联邦 伦敦 | |
[07:08] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[07:32] | We’re gonna get your brother back. | 我们会把你弟弟救回来的 |
[07:34] | We’re just taking, you know, the scenic route. | 我们只是要走观光路线[要慢慢来] |
[07:41] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[07:44] | You must be joking. What are you doing? | 你开什么玩笑 你在做什么 |
[07:47] | I’m just having a little chin wag with an old friend. | 我只是在和老朋友闲聊 |
[07:48] | – Come on, give it here– – This is not your friend. | -快还给我 -这不是你的朋友 |
[07:51] | I thought you quit. Why are you starting again? | 你不是戒了吗 为什么又开始抽 |
[07:53] | Because I trusted Astra, | 因为我信任了阿斯特拉 |
[07:55] | and then she betrayed me by siding with Charlie’s sisters. | 结果她和查莉的姐妹成了一伙 背叛了我 |
[07:59] | You know once they use the Loom, | 一旦她们使用织布机 |
[08:00] | we’re all as good as dead, anyways. | 我们反正也就和死了差不多了 |
[08:02] | This doomsday act is getting super old. | 这种世界末日的行为已经过时了 |
[08:04] | Look around. | 看看你周围 |
[08:05] | The sky hasn’t fallen, the world is still here, | 天没塌 世界还在运转 |
[08:08] | and for whatever reason, | 无论是什么原因 |
[08:09] | the cabal of mystical seamstresses hasn’t started spinning yet, | 神秘女裁缝的阴谋也还没开始 |
[08:12] | which means we still have time to stop them. | 就是说我们还有时间阻止她们 |
[08:15] | So just don’t do that. | 所以别抽烟 |
[08:18] | – Fine. – So gross. | -好吧 -真恶心 |
[08:39] | Damn, Mick. You killed her. | 该死的 米克 你撞死她了 |
[08:41] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[08:42] | – How do you know? – She’s moving. | -你怎么知道 -她还在动 |
[08:48] | Ma’am, maybe you should just stay down. | 女士 也许你应该躺着别动 |
[08:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:56] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[08:58] | Punch it, punch it! | 打她 快打她 |
[09:04] | Nice one. | 漂亮 |
[09:05] | Well, we’ve seen this before in the forests | 之前阿特洛波斯追我们的时候 |
[09:07] | when Atropos was chasing us. | 我们在森林里见过这些东西 |
[09:09] | My sister will do everything she can to stop us. | 我姐姐会不惜一切代价阻止我们的 |
[09:12] | Then we’re probably gonna start seeing | 那我们可能很快就会开始 |
[09:13] | a lot more of these zombies soon. | 看到更多这种僵尸了 |
[09:15] | Or now. | 或是现在 |
[09:32] | Let’s go! | 我们上 |
[10:13] | Come on, really? | 拜托 不是吧 |
[10:20] | What the hell, John? Now you have a death wish? | 搞什么 约翰 你是在找死吗 |
[10:22] | Come on. Don’t be daft. | 拜托 别傻了 |
[10:23] | See, apparently the good thing about having a damned soul | 显然有一个被人诅咒的灵魂是件好事 |
[10:25] | is that these zombies aren’t interested in me. | 这些僵尸对我不感兴趣 |
[10:31] | Cool demo. Can you do something now? | 演示得好 你现在可以搞定他吗 |
[10:32] | Yeah, okay. Watch. | 好 瞧好了 |
[10:53] | All right, team. We gotta stick to the plan. | 好了 各位队员 我们要照计划行事 |
[10:55] | Let’s get this bus up and running | 我们赶紧在更多僵尸出现之前 |
[10:56] | before more of these come back. | 开动公车离开吧 |
[11:04] | Maybe this cable will get Gideon back online. | 也许这条线能让吉迪恩重新连线 |
[11:09] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[11:11] | Should’ve paid more attention in computer science. | 我应该在电脑科学方面多花点心思 |
[11:22] | Wake up, sleepyhead. | 醒醒 瞌睡虫 |
[11:34] | Are you an angel? | 你是天使吗 |
[11:35] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[11:37] | Oh, you’re not dead, Gary. | 你没死 盖瑞 |
[11:38] | And I’m Gideon. | 我是吉迪恩 |
[11:40] | You’re Gideon? | 你是吉迪恩 |
[11:42] | But you’re so… | 可是你好… |
[11:44] | you’re so… | 你那么… |
[11:47] | human. Are you real? | 像人 你是真人吗 |
[11:49] | Well, I could explain, but it wouldn’t matter one bit. | 我可以解释 但是没必要 |
[11:52] | Now listen to me very carefully, | 现在你仔细听我说 |
[11:54] | because you have a rather important job to do. | 因为你有很重要的事情要做 |
[11:56] | – I do? – Yes. | -我吗 -没错 |
[11:58] | You must hide those very important and powerful rings | 你必须把那些重要而强大的戒指藏好 |
[12:00] | from those evil sisters. | 不让那些邪恶的姐妹发现 |
[12:02] | The fate the world depends on it. | 全世界的命运都靠你了 |
[12:04] | Now, come on, Gary. | 好了 盖瑞 |
[12:07] | It’s time to get to work. | 你该去工作了 |
[12:10] | Guys, come on. We’ve got to keep moving. | 各位 快点 我们得继续行动 |
[12:12] | What if my sister sends something else our way? | 万一我姐姐又给我们送点别的东西怎么办 |
[12:14] | Well, the engine’s busted after the fight, | 引擎在打斗之后就坏了 |
[12:16] | and the fuel pump’s got no power. | 燃油泵没了动力 |
[12:17] | Even if we fix the pump, | 即使把燃油泵修好 |
[12:19] | all this leaking fluid tells me this is a lost cause. | 这么多液体泄漏 我估计车也不会好使了 |
[12:22] | Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, relax. | 好了 停停停 淡定 |
[12:24] | Remember when we all worked together to defeat a Time Demon? | 还记得我们怎么合力打败时间恶魔的吗 |
[12:26] | We can make it to London if we just work together. | 只要齐心协力 我们就能到达伦敦 |
[12:29] | All right, how long is it gonna take to fix the engine? | 好 修好引擎需要多久 |
[12:31] | – An hour. – Maybe two. | -一小时 -或者两小时 |
[12:33] | To be honest, I don’t know anything about mechanic stuff. | 说实话 机器的东西我一点都不懂 |
[12:35] | All right, we’re running out of time. | 好吧 我们时间不多了 |
[12:37] | You live around here. You must know someone with a car. | 你住在这里 肯定认识有车的人 |
[12:40] | – Yeah, I might know a bloke. – Great. | -是 我认识一个家伙 -很好 |
[12:42] | Wait, Zari, shouldn’t you stay with us? | 等下 扎莉 你怎么不和我们一起 |
[12:43] | You’re not immortal. | 你不是不死之身 |
[12:45] | Look, I can’t just sit here and do nothing. | 听着 我不能在这坐以待毙 |
[12:47] | What– | 什么 |
[12:49] | – I got her, it’s fine. – Hey, no, no, no, no, no. | -交给我 没事 -不不不 |
[12:50] | Where are you guys going? We are not supposed to split up. | 你们去哪里 我们不该分开 |
[12:53] | It’s not a part of the plan. | 这不是计划的一部分 |
[12:55] | Astra, dear, we have been very patient with you, | 阿斯特拉 亲爱的 我们一直对你很耐心 |
[12:58] | especially considering you betrayed us | 尤其是你还一声不吭 |
[13:00] | without saying a word. | 背叛了我们 |
[13:01] | You betrayed me first. | 是你们先背叛了我 |
[13:02] | Besides, I had to take my destiny into my own hands | 而且 我必须自己掌握的命运 |
[13:05] | and try to bring my mother back myself. | 把我的母亲带回到我身边 |
[13:07] | And I appreciate your gumption, | 我欣赏你的勇气 |
[13:10] | but I’m afraid you don’t fully grasp what that means. | 但你恐怕没完全理解那是什么意思 |
[13:13] | Right now my mother is dead. I would like her to be alive. | 现在我母亲死了 我希望她活着 |
[13:17] | Fairly simple concept. | 就这么简单的概念 |
[13:19] | But as you know, life as a human is very difficult. | 但你也知道 人类的生活很不容易 |
[13:23] | If you insist on having a normal life with your mother, | 如果你坚持要和你母亲过正常的生活 |
[13:27] | you will be bound to the rules of nature, | 你将受到自然规律的限制 |
[13:29] | which are not kind to humans. | 对人类来说是很残酷的 |
[13:32] | See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[13:50] | Why would you show me that? | 你为什么让我看那个 |
[13:52] | Because that is what is going to happen | 因为如果你复活你的母亲 |
[13:53] | if you bring your mother back. | 这就是即将会发生的事情 |
[13:56] | Life as a human is a life of pain and suffering. | 人类的生命充满苦痛与折磨 |
[14:00] | Constantine promised to bring your mother back | 康斯坦丁承诺会复活你的母亲 |
[14:02] | as if it would solve all your problems, | 就好像这样能解决所有事情 |
[14:04] | but what he didn’t tell you | 但他瞒着你的是 |
[14:07] | was you’re just postponing the inevitable. | 你只是推迟了不可避免的事情 |
[14:11] | Why bring your mother back | 如果只是要再一次失去她 |
[14:13] | only to lose her all over again? | 那还为什么要复活你的母亲呢 |
[14:19] | Look, I couldn’t just sit in that bus and do nothing. | 我不能就坐在公交上什么都不做 |
[14:22] | Well, I suppose it’s good to go through the motions. | 我想走走过场也不错 |
[14:23] | At least it gives you the illusion of control. | 至少能给你一种万事皆在掌控之中的幻觉 |
[14:25] | Yeah, I’m not just going through the motions. | 是啊 但我不打算走过场 |
[14:27] | I’m actually doing something to save my brother. | 我要做点实际的事情来救我弟弟 |
[14:29] | Yeah, and I was actually trying to help Astra, | 没错 我也是真心想要帮助阿斯特拉 |
[14:32] | and look what happened there. | 瞧瞧落得个什么结果 |
[14:34] | You may see no point in trying, but I’m not giving up. | 你可能觉得尝试毫无意义 但我不会放弃 |
[14:37] | Have you ever considered the possibility | 你有没有考虑过 |
[14:38] | that your brother’s fate is doomed in every timeline? | 你弟弟的命运在每条时间线上都是注定的 |
[14:41] | Apparently, this bloke Rip Hunter used to say that, | 很显然 里普·亨特曾经说过 |
[14:44] | you know, certain things are just inevitable. | 有些事是不可避免的 |
[14:49] | Go to hell, John. | 下地狱吧 约翰 |
[14:51] | You know, I’ve been there and back, love. | 你知道的 我去过又回来了 亲爱的 |
[14:53] | Look, I’m just trying to save you the disappointment is all. | 我只是想让你别抱太大希望最后又失望 |
[14:55] | You know what? Let’s just walk in silence. | 这么着 我们就安静地走路吧 |
[14:56] | Cool? Cool. | 好吗 好的 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:01] | Real smooth, Johnny. Real smooth. | 干得”漂亮” 约翰 干得”漂亮” |
[15:05] | 通缉杀人犯 无论死活 赏金五千美金 | |
[15:11] | She’s so intriguing. | 她真有意思 |
[15:13] | Gary, she’s positively evil. | 盖瑞 她是纯粹的恶魔 |
[15:16] | But she’s so talented with those weird knives. | 但她用那些奇怪的匕首用得真好 |
[15:19] | Well, never mind her many splendid talents, Gary. | 别管她那些超凡的天赋了 盖瑞 |
[15:22] | I must ask you to focus. Pay attention now. | 我必须请你专注 集中注意力 |
[15:25] | Okay, but how are we gonna distract her | 好吧 但我们怎么才能转移她的注意力 |
[15:27] | to grab the ring so she doesn’t notice? | 趁她不备拿走戒指呢 |
[15:30] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[15:32] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[15:34] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:12] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:14] | I really don’t think I should’ve let John and Zari go. | 我觉得我不应该让约翰和扎莉离开 |
[16:17] | What if we get the bus up and running before they get back | 也许我们在他们回来之前就已经把公交修好了 |
[16:19] | or even worse, more zombies? | 或者出现更糟的情况 来了更多僵尸 |
[16:20] | – Then what am I supposed to– – Hey. | -那我该怎么做 -听着 |
[16:22] | Don’t sweat it if the plan falls apart. | 不必因为计划失败而感到焦虑 |
[16:24] | Sometimes the best solutions come | 最佳解决方案往往出现在 |
[16:26] | when there is no plan at all. | 没有计划的时候 |
[16:29] | Besides, Legends are all about improvisation. | 况且 传奇们最擅长的就是即兴发挥 |
[16:32] | It’s kind of like, uh, | 就像是 |
[16:33] | freeform jazz. | 即兴爵士乐 |
[16:35] | Ugh, I hate freeform jazz. | 我讨厌即兴爵士乐 |
[16:37] | Oh, me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:39] | Uh, it sounds like we have company. | 听上去有人来了 |
[16:42] | Whoa, I think those are soldiers. | 我觉得他们是士兵 |
[16:43] | Uh, maybe they can help us get to London. | 也许他们能够送我们去伦敦 |
[16:45] | What’d I tell ya? | 我怎么说来着 |
[16:49] | – Oh, hey, guys. Hi. – Hands up. | -你好 各位 你好吗 -举起手来 |
[16:52] | Oh, oh, we are so glad you found us. | 你们能找到我们真是太好了 |
[16:53] | Stay where you are. | 待在原地别动 |
[16:55] | They’ve got blood on their clothes. | 他们衣服沾有血迹 |
[16:56] | They might be infected. | 他们可能已经被感染了 |
[16:57] | – What– – No. | -什么 -没有 |
[16:59] | No, it’s not. | 没有 不是这样的 |
[17:00] | No, no, no, we’re not infected. | 不不不 我们没被感染 |
[17:03] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[17:10] | My God. | 天啊 |
[17:19] | My God. | 天啊 |
[17:21] | These zombies can withstand headshots. | 这些僵尸能抵挡爆头 |
[17:23] | Since when do zombies talk, you idiot? | 什么时候僵尸都会说话了 你这白痴 |
[17:25] | Super-zombies who have become sentient. | 超级僵尸已进化成有感知生物 |
[17:28] | Round them up and take them back to base camp. | 包围他们 将他们带回营地 |
[17:40] | Lachesis? | 拉克西丝 |
[17:42] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[17:43] | The rings are gone. | 戒指不见了 |
[17:47] | I don’t understand. How could this happen? | 我不明白 这事怎么会发生 |
[17:49] | There must be someone else on the ship. | 船上肯定还有其他人 |
[17:54] | You’re right. Someone else is here. | 你说得对 有其他人在这里 |
[18:03] | And I know exactly who it is. | 而且我正好知道是谁 |
[18:07] | I got the rings. We make an amazing team. | 我拿到戒指了 我们的合作天衣无缝 |
[18:11] | We should have our own spin-off. | 我们应该有属于自己的衍生剧 |
[18:13] | Gideon and Gary, having adventures? | 吉迪恩和盖瑞 奇妙冒险 |
[18:16] | Solving problems and saving the world? | 排忧解难 拯救世界 |
[18:21] | Brilliant song, Gary! | 好歌 盖瑞 |
[18:22] | You must teach it to me once you’ve managed | 在你成功从那些讨厌的姐妹手中 |
[18:24] | to wrestle control of the Waverider | 争夺到乘波号的控制权后 |
[18:25] | from those pesky sisters. | 你得教我唱这首歌 |
[18:27] | I know how we can do that. | 我知道我们应该怎么做 |
[18:28] | We’ll blow up the ship. | 我们把飞船给炸了 |
[18:31] | Or perhaps we’ll do something just a smidge less suicidal? | 或者我们别自己找死 |
[18:35] | Oh, that sounds like fun. | 挺有意思的 |
[18:37] | Let’s track down a Courier | 我们可以追踪一条时间传送带 |
[18:38] | so we can jump the rest of the Legends here. | 这样就可以把其他队员传送到这里 |
[18:40] | Well, what are we waiting for? | 那还等什么 |
[18:42] | Let’s go to the lab and make those Couriers ours. | 我们快去实验室拿时间传送带 |
[18:47] | Gary, you’re making me blush. | 加里 你弄得我脸都红了 |
[18:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:59] | This is charming. | 真好 |
[19:03] | How’d you hear about this place? | 你怎么知道这个地方的 |
[19:04] | Well, back in the day, Old Man Joe called me about | 乔老头让我帮忙处理过 |
[19:06] | a demon-possessed ’75 Fiat. | 一辆恶魔附身的75年菲亚特 |
[19:08] | It was a right messy exorcism. | 驱魔仪式很乱 |
[19:10] | And a right crappy car. | 那车也很破 |
[19:11] | Ah, now there’s a beauty. All right, come on. | 这车不错 好了 过来 |
[19:15] | We don’t want to be out here any longer than we have to be. | 我们尽量别待在外面 |
[19:19] | What was that? | 那是啥 |
[19:20] | It’s not a sound we want to be waiting around for. | 反正不是我们要等的声音 |
[19:24] | Okay, come on, let’s go. This way, go! | 快跑 走这边 快 |
[19:31] | Come on, quick! | 跑快点 |
[19:43] | Okay, I’ll go find the van keys. | 我去找货车钥匙 |
[19:45] | Yeah, all right, yeah. You do that. | 行 你去吧 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:08] | Thanks, Old Man Joe. | 谢谢 乔老头 |
[20:27] | What is that infernal racket? Are you all right? | 怎么这么吵 你还好吗 |
[20:29] | Yup, yeah, I’m fine. Just– | 我没事 只是 |
[20:32] | filing this away for future therapy. | 铭记这一幕 以后在心理治疗时说 |
[20:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:43] | We better leg it to that chip van | 我们得赶紧上那辆火车 |
[20:44] | before you become zombie fodder. | 以免你被僵尸吃掉 |
[20:46] | John, there’s too many of them out there. | 约翰 外面的僵尸太多了 |
[20:50] | But they’re not interested in you. | 但是它们对你没兴趣 |
[20:52] | You need to take the van, find the team, and save Behrad. | 你得开走货车 找到大家 并救出贝哈德 |
[20:55] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. That is a terrible idea. | 不不不 这个方法太糟糕了 |
[20:57] | Why, because you didn’t think of it? | 为什么 因为你没想到吗 |
[20:58] | Because I’m not leaving you here to die, all right? | 因为我不会让你留下等死 懂吗 |
[21:03] | That’s it. | 有了 |
[21:04] | Oh, and now you’re good with leaving me to die? | 现在你要让我留下等死了吗 |
[21:06] | Well, yes to death, no to leaving. | 让你死 但不是丢下你 |
[21:07] | You see, there was this spell that the ancient Egyptians– | 古埃及人有一个咒语 |
[21:08] | I don’t need the history lesson, John, just do it. | 别讲历史课了 约翰 动手吧 |
[21:10] | Yeah, all right, but it means stopping your heart. | 行吧 但这会让你停止心跳 |
[21:13] | And when I do that, we’ve only got a few minutes | 施咒后几分钟内 |
[21:15] | before the rest of you stops. | 你的其他部位也会停止 |
[21:16] | It’s risky, and anything can go wrong. | 风险很大 会出错的地方很多 |
[21:20] | You know what? This whole day has gone wrong, so why stop now? | 这一天已经出了不少错了 多来点也无妨 |
[21:25] | Why, indeed. | 的确 |
[21:30] | You’re making a huge mistake! | 你真是大错特错 |
[21:32] | What sentient zombies are this well-dressed? | 哪个恢复感知力的僵尸会这么精致 |
[21:34] | Damn it, I promised Lita I’d never get locked up again. | 见鬼 我答应过丽塔不再把她关起来 |
[21:38] | This stays between us. | 此事不能外泄 |
[21:39] | Okay, I’m just — I’m just gonna make up a speech. | 好的 我 我要编一段演讲 |
[21:41] | About what, I don’t know. Just made it up on the spot. | 我也不知道关于什么 临场发挥吧 |
[21:43] | – Ava’s lost it? – She’s lost it. | -艾娃疯了 -她疯了 |
[21:45] | Shh, she’s thinking. | 她在思考 |
[21:45] | Ah, okay! You know what, guys? | 好了 你们知道吗 |
[21:48] | we’re not wasting any more time in this tin can. | 我们别再在这个铁箱子里浪费时间了 |
[21:51] | And let’s try to get creative | 让我们动动脑筋 |
[21:51] | and think about what resources we have. | 想想有什么可以帮上忙的 |
[21:54] | Okay. | 行 |
[21:54] | Look, we’ve got a guy who turns into steel. | 看 我们有个人能变成钢铁 |
[21:57] | We’ve got a shapeshifter, right? | 我们有个变形者 对吧 |
[22:00] | That’s fricking amazing. | 简直棒极了 |
[22:01] | We’ve got a kickass blind assassin. | 我们有个强悍盲刺客 |
[22:02] | And a reformed thief turned romance novelist. | 还有个小偷洗心革面成了浪漫小说家 |
[22:04] | Who you calling reformed? | 你说谁洗心革面 |
[22:06] | Whoa, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:10] | I’ve been locked up in one of these before. | 我曾被关在这种地方过 |
[22:13] | There’s a weak door… | 有一面门可以轻易打开 |
[22:16] | down here somewhere. | 在这下面某处 |
[22:20] | Steel Boy, punch. | 钢铁男 锤这儿 |
[22:22] | I’d be honored. | 乐意至极 |
[22:24] | Well, wait, what, | 等等 什么 |
[22:25] | so we’re gonna just jump out of a moving car? | 我们要从一辆行驶的车上跳下去吗 |
[22:28] | Uh, yeah, well, you know, we’re not gonna die, | 对 你知道 也死不了 |
[22:30] | but it’s really gonna hurt. | 不过会很疼 |
[22:34] | Okay, who’s first? | 好的 谁先跳 |
[22:36] | You! | 你 |
[22:38] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[22:38] | Outta here, sucker! | 让开 蠢货 |
[22:42] | All right, then. Well, come on, step right up. | 好吧 我们快跟上 |
[22:44] | – Got her? – Yeah, I got her, Ava. | -你带着她 -对 我来 艾娃 |
[22:45] | Oh, I’m actually glad I can’t see what’s about to happen. | 庆幸我看不到即将发生的事 |
[22:49] | Okay, and jump! | 好了 跳 |
[22:52] | This actually wasn’t part of the plan! | 这可不在计划内 |
[23:05] | Well, Ava, as far as inspirational speeches go, | 好了 艾娃 说到那个励志演讲 |
[23:07] | I’d give that a gentlemen’s seven. | 我勉强给你一个中评吧 |
[23:10] | Know what? I will take it, | 你知道吗 我接受 |
[23:11] | because now we are 80 miles from London | 因为现在我们离伦敦有八十英里 |
[23:14] | which is, you know– | 也就是说 |
[23:15] | closer than we were before. | 比我们刚才的位置近了 |
[23:17] | We’re never gonna make it. | 我们绝对做不到的 |
[23:19] | Hey, never say never. | 绝对别说绝对 |
[23:21] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Can you help us? | 嘿 能停车帮帮我们吗 |
[23:23] | God. Just out. | 赶紧下来吧 |
[23:24] | Don’t stop, Wilbur! Zombies! | 别停车 威尔伯 有僵尸 |
[23:27] | Ay, ay. Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:31] | You’re giving off a vibe. | 你身上散发着僵尸味 |
[23:33] | Oh, man. | 得了吧 |
[23:35] | – Come on, babe, we gotta walk. – I’m coming. | -快点 宝贝 我们得步行了 -我来了 |
[23:44] | All right, love, can you give me a bit of room here, eh? | 好了 宝贝 能把上衣解开吗 |
[23:48] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[23:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:57] | If I die, I can’t believe | 如果我死了 |
[23:58] | the last thing I’m gonna see is your face. | 我不敢相信最后看到的是你的脸 |
[24:00] | Well, better than those zombies out there, eh? | 总比外面那些僵尸要好吧 |
[24:02] | Debatable. | 那可不一定 |
[24:04] | Yeah? All right, love. | 是吗 好了 宝贝 |
[24:08] | Close your eyes now. | 现在闭上眼睛 |
[24:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:39] | No, no, no, no, no, no, don’t do this to me. | 不不 不要这样对我 |
[25:42] | Don’t do this to me. | 不要这样对我 |
[25:43] | Come on, Zari, come on. | 快点 扎莉 醒醒啊 |
[25:46] | Come on, don’t do this. Come on, come back to me, love! | 求你了 不要这样 快醒醒 宝贝 |
[25:49] | Come back to me! | 快醒醒 |
[25:52] | Oh, come on. | 快坐起来 |
[25:59] | Is this what a hangover feels like? | 宿醉就是这种感觉吗 |
[26:06] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[26:17] | – Got one. – Smashing job, Gary. | -拿到一个了 -真棒 盖瑞 |
[26:19] | Now let’s go get your friend | 现在我们去找你朋友 |
[26:20] | so we can finish this adventure once and for all. | 这样我们就可以彻底完成这次冒险 |
[26:22] | Easy enough. | 小菜一碟 |
[26:25] | Drop it. | 把东西放下 |
[26:28] | She means it. She’ll skin you alive. | 按她说的做 不然她会活剥你的皮 |
[26:32] | What are you doing, Astra? | 你在做什么 阿斯特拉 |
[26:33] | Why are you working with them? | 你为什么跟她们一起 |
[26:34] | Now give us the rings. We know you have them. | 把戒指给我们 我们知道在你手里 |
[26:38] | Gideon, run! Save yourself! | 吉迪恩 快跑 快逃命 |
[26:44] | The moron is speaking to the rabbit. | 这个白痴一直对着兔子说话 |
[26:48] | The rings are in your pocket. | 戒指就在你口袋里 |
[26:49] | Give them to us. | 拿出来给我们 |
[26:51] | Gideon, help me. | 吉迪恩 救救我 |
[26:54] | I can’t, Gary. | 我救不了你 盖瑞 |
[26:55] | I’m just a figment of your imagination. | 我只是你想象出来的 |
[26:58] | But you must believe in yourself | 但不管他们做什么 |
[26:59] | and don’t give in, no matter what they do. | 你都必须相信自己 绝不屈服 |
[27:04] | How could I give you the rings | 如果戒指消失了 |
[27:06] | if they were never really here? | 我又要怎么交给你呢 |
[27:11] | Trickery. | 你在耍花招 |
[27:12] | Yeah, I may have been electrocuted | 是的 我可能被吉迪恩的主机 |
[27:13] | by Gideon’s mainframe, | 电到了 |
[27:14] | but I could still do a simple obfuscation spell. | 但我还能念个混淆咒 |
[27:17] | Time for more persuasive tactics. | 该采取更合理的策略了 |
[27:27] | Those headlights are coming in fast. | 车开得很快 |
[27:29] | All right, everybody. Just be cool, yeah? | 好 大家保持镇定 |
[27:31] | Try to act as un-zombielike as possible. | 尽量别像个僵尸一样 |
[27:33] | Maybe Mick should stand in the back. | 可能米克该站在后面 |
[27:40] | Get in, losers. We’re going Looming. | 进来 笨蛋们 我们要走了 |
[28:02] | Uh, hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:04] | Ex-Director Sharpe here. Who’s manning this post? | 我是前局长夏普 这里的老大在吗 |
[28:13] | 马上回来 僵尸 大灾难 | |
[28:25] | Well, cheers to this nightmare of a day | 干杯 这噩梦般的一天 |
[28:27] | coming to an end soon. | 终于要结束了 |
[28:29] | I will drink to that. | 干杯 |
[28:29] | Yeah, well, we’re not out of the woods, yet, love, | 我们还没脱离险境 亲爱的 |
[28:31] | but you can sign me up for a beer anytime. | 但要喝酒 你随时都可以找我 |
[28:38] | Yeah, John was right. | 对 约翰说得对 |
[28:39] | We are not out of the woods yet. | 我们尚未脱险 |
[28:41] | – Is it dead? – Yeah, how did you know? | -没电了吗 -对 你怎么知道的 |
[28:47] | Great, that’s just great. | 好 真是好极了 |
[28:49] | My brother’s gone forever, and the world’s gonna end | 我弟弟永远离开了 世界末日也即将到来 |
[28:51] | because someone forgot to charge it. | 因为有人忘了给它充电 |
[28:53] | Great. | 真好 |
[29:07] | Smoke break? | 抽烟吗 |
[29:09] | Actually… I quit smoking. | 其实 我戒烟了 |
[29:15] | Again. | 戒了又戒 |
[29:17] | Don’t tell me. You finally found something to live for? | 别跟我说你终于找到了生活的意义 |
[29:21] | There’s no point. | 没有意义 |
[29:23] | The Fates are literally against us. | 命运女神是我们的敌人 |
[29:26] | I mean, how else do you explain an overnight zombie apocalypse? | 不然你怎么解释突如其来的僵尸末日 |
[29:30] | Or the fact that we’re now at the mercy of a charger? | 还有我们命悬充电器 |
[29:35] | You know, I gotta say. | 我得说 |
[29:37] | All this doom and gloom attitude | 所有这些悲观情绪 |
[29:40] | really don’t suit you, love. | 真的不适合你 亲爱的 |
[29:42] | I’m sorry, I didn’t realize | 对不起 我没发现 |
[29:43] | you had a monopoly on doom and gloom. | 只有你才能悲观 |
[29:45] | No, no, no, I’m just saying, you know, | 不不 我只是说 |
[29:47] | you stick to what you know best is all. | 你坚持你最了解的东西就行 |
[29:49] | Yeah, I’m not gonna take advice | 我不会听你的建议 |
[29:50] | from a “Professional” Exorcist with a savior complex. | 你是”专业”驱魔师 还有救世主情结 |
[29:53] | Come on, I do not have a savior complex. | 拜托 我没有救世主情结 |
[29:55] | Are you serious right now? | 你说真的吗 |
[29:56] | Oh, save me from my demons, John Constantine. | 把我从恶魔手中就出来 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[29:59] | Oh, well, what about you, then? | 那你自己呢 |
[30:00] | I mean, you talk about savior complex, | 说起救世主情结 |
[30:02] | what with all your self-help and advice videos, | 你那些自我治愈和建议视频又是怎么回事 |
[30:05] | saving your minions from a life of drudgery. | 用来把追随者从苦日子中救出来的的视频 |
[30:07] | I give my followers something to aspire to. | 我是给关注我的人一些向往 |
[30:09] | Aspire to, really? What’s that, then? | 向往 真的吗 向往什么 |
[30:12] | Oh, yeah, it’s, uh, being a superficial git. | 对了 向往成为一个肤浅的傻瓜 |
[30:16] | If you think I’m superficial, then why are you here with me? | 如果你觉得我肤浅 你为什么还跟我一起 |
[30:18] | Do you know what? I don’t know. | 你知道吗 我不知道 |
[30:19] | I just think I haven’t had enough punishment for one day. | 我可能觉得今天遭的罪还不够吧 |
[30:21] | Punishment? | 遭罪 |
[30:23] | You should just go, then. Right now. | 那你该快点走啊 快点 |
[30:24] | You want me to leave? Because I will leave. | 你想要我走 我真的会走的 |
[30:26] | I will go right now and I will not come back. | 我会立刻离开 不再回来 |
[30:28] | Good, great, leave. | 太棒了 快走 |
[30:29] | I wouldn’t want to be with you right now | 就算你是世界上最后一个男人 |
[30:30] | if you were the last man on Earth. | 我也不想和你待在一起 |
[30:31] | Well, good, because I wouldn’t want to be with you | 太好了 就算你是世界上最后一个女人 |
[30:33] | if you were the last woman– | 我也不想和你待在 |
[30:47] | So, where should we start? | 我们该从哪开始呢 |
[30:49] | Head, shoulders, knees, or toes? | 头 肩膀 膝盖 还是脚趾 |
[30:55] | How about none of those things? | 都不要怎么样 |
[30:58] | You can hand me those rings or you can give me your hands. | 要么你把戒指给我 要么我砍了你的手 |
[31:01] | It is that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[31:03] | This isn’t you. You’re not like them. | 这不是你 你跟她们不一样 |
[31:07] | You don’t know a thing about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[31:10] | I do know that when you had to choose between | 但我知道当你得选留在地狱 |
[31:12] | staying in Hell or putting your trust in the Legends, | 还是相信传奇们时 |
[31:14] | you grabbed Ava’s hand and took a leap of faith. | 你抓住了艾娃的手 跨向了相信 |
[31:23] | That was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[31:25] | A moment of weakness | 只是一时的软弱 |
[31:26] | when I still believed I wanted to see my mother. | 那时我还觉得我想见我母亲 |
[31:30] | Wait, you don’t want your mother to come back anymore? | 等等 你现在不想复活你母亲了吗 |
[31:33] | Not if it means losing her all over again. | 那意味着我要再次失去她 所以我不想 |
[31:36] | Lachesis opened my eyes and showed me her death | 拉克西丝让我见证了她的死亡 |
[31:39] | and what it would be like if I brought her back. | 就算我复活她又怎样 |
[31:41] | You actually had to see your mother die? | 你真的见证了你母亲的死吗 |
[31:45] | Are you okay? Cause if I were you, | 你还好吗 如果是我的话 |
[31:46] | I–I–I’d be a big puddle– | 我一定都崩溃了 |
[31:48] | Of course I am not okay. | 我当然不好 |
[31:51] | It was bad enough losing her when I was a kid. | 我小时候失去她就够难过了 |
[31:53] | But did this Lachesis lady show you anything else? | 那这位拉克西丝还让你看到了其他事吗 |
[31:56] | Like, what about all the good moments before she died? | 比如你母亲死之前那些开心的时光 |
[32:00] | Why bother? | 那又怎样 |
[32:02] | Those memories would be painful reminders | 那些记忆只会提醒我终有一天 |
[32:04] | of what I would one day have to lose. | 要承受失去的痛苦 |
[32:07] | You must have some memories of your mom | 但你肯定有一些小时候和你妈妈 |
[32:08] | when you were little that make you smile, right? | 一起的回忆是让你微笑的 不是吗 |
[32:13] | Well, maybe instead of torturing me, | 或许你可以不要折磨我 |
[32:16] | you could, I don’t know, share one? | 而是 分享一段来听听 |
[32:27] | You guys good? | 你们还好吗 |
[32:29] | Yeah. Feeling a little better. | 感觉好点了 |
[32:31] | Are those yams? Horrible, aren’t they? | 芋头罐头吗 很难吃 不是吗 |
[32:34] | Look, guys. | 听着 大伙 |
[32:35] | I know today was–was rough. | 我知道今天很难熬 |
[32:38] | I mean, you got shot in the head, for Pete’s sake. | 老天啊 你脑袋中枪了 |
[32:41] | Why’d you have to bring that up? | 你非得再提一遍吗 |
[32:43] | If I could, I’d spend every day like this, | 如果可能的话 我愿意每天都像现在这样 |
[32:47] | sitting around with my pals. | 跟我的同伴们坐在一起 |
[32:50] | Well, you can end every day any way you like | 你可以随心所欲地过任何一天 |
[32:52] | with the Loom of Fate, mate. | 有了命运织布机的话 |
[32:54] | You know, after we best your sister, | 等我们打败你姐姐 |
[32:55] | any one of us might be called to use the Loom, | 我们可能都会想用命运织布机 |
[32:58] | and you got to ask the question, | 到那时候 你就要问问自己 |
[33:00] | what kind of temptations we’d have. | 到底有什么在诱惑着我们 |
[33:03] | I’m actually | 实际上 |
[33:04] | pretty happy just flying through time with you guys. | 能跟你们一起穿越时空 我就满足了 |
[33:08] | I got my lady. | 我遇到了我爱的人 |
[33:11] | – I’m pretty happy. – Same. | -我很快乐 -我也是 |
[33:14] | I’d be a criminal again. A simple life. | 我要变回罪犯 简单生活 |
[33:19] | You know, if Behrad were alive | 如果能让贝哈德复活 |
[33:21] | and we were together and happy, I– | 我们还能幸福地在一起 |
[33:26] | I don’t know, I would use my talents | 说不好 没准我会用我的能力 |
[33:29] | to make the world a more… | 让这个世界变得更加 |
[33:31] | inclusive, better place, I guess. | 包容 变得更好吧 也许 |
[33:36] | Well, I, for one, would throw a multi-continent rager. | 我的话 我要办一场横跨大陆的狂欢派对 |
[33:42] | Would you really, though, John-o? | 你真的会吗 约翰 |
[33:44] | I would, yeah. | 我会的 |
[33:45] | There’s nothing a little deeper, | 你就没有一些稍微深刻点的 |
[33:48] | a little closer to your heart? | 更贴近你内心的愿望了吗 |
[33:53] | Oh, you know, uh– | 你知道的 |
[33:56] | even after everything that’s happened, | 即便经历过所有这些事情 |
[34:00] | I’d want to do right by Astra, you know? | 我还是想要弥补对阿斯特拉所做的事 |
[34:03] | Make sure she was happy growing up in a big house | 确保她能在一栋大房子里长大 |
[34:06] | and I could keep an eye on her. | 我也能一直保护好她 |
[34:11] | – Sure is nice to dream. – I drink to that. | -确实是美梦 -为之干杯 |
[34:15] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[34:35] | Okay. | 行了 |
[34:39] | What are you not telling me? | 你有什么瞒着我 |
[34:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:43] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[34:45] | Let me guess, you didn’t really lose your powers, yeah? | 我来猜猜 你并没有失去你的能力 对吗 |
[34:49] | You had a vision, and you saw the future, | 你又看到了幻象 是未来发生的事 |
[34:52] | and you don’t want to tell me about what happened, | 但到底会发生什么事 你并不打算告诉我 |
[34:54] | am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[34:56] | The Courier’s not gonna charge in time. | 时间传送带来不及充电了 |
[34:59] | In time for what? | 来不及什么 |
[35:00] | In time to escape before that front door gets busted down | 在前门被外面的东西攻破前 |
[35:03] | by what’s outside. | 来不及逃脱 |
[35:07] | Why’d you lie to me, babe? | 你为什么瞒着我 宝贝 |
[35:10] | Because my vision ended with me dying here. | 因为我的幻象是我会死在这里 |
[35:16] | In this pub. | 在这个酒馆 |
[35:19] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[35:22] | Oh, my God, I can’t really think straight. | 天啊 我无法清醒思考了 |
[35:24] | – I just– – It’s okay. | -我… -没事的 |
[35:26] | This is why I didn’t want to tell you. | 所以我不想告诉你 |
[35:29] | I didn’t want to distract you | 我不想打扰你 |
[35:30] | from getting the team to this moment. | 带队伍走到这一步 |
[35:33] | Okay, so you’ve been saying goodbye | 所以你一直在道别 |
[35:34] | and just pushing me to take over this whole time? | 逼我去接手所有的事 |
[35:38] | Yes, but it–it’s a temporary, goodbye, all right? | 是的 但只是暂时道别 好吗 |
[35:41] | Because you guys– you’re gonna– | 因为你们 你们会 |
[35:43] | you’re gonna fix this, and you’re gonna save the day. | 你们会解决问题 你们会挽救局面 |
[35:45] | Did you happen to have some sort of vision | 有没有幻象显现 |
[35:47] | of how we save the day, Sara? | 该如何挽救局面 莎拉 |
[35:48] | Because that would be really helpful right now. | 因为现在那会非常有用 |
[35:50] | I wish, but no. | 我希望有 但没有 |
[35:51] | I couldn’t see anything past my death. | 我预见不了我死后的事情 |
[35:53] | That was it. | 仅此而已 |
[35:55] | Okay. And what if we don’t succeed? | 好吧 如果我们没有成功呢 |
[35:59] | I have faith in you, babe. | 我相信你 宝贝 |
[36:01] | And I have faith in this team, | 我相信这支队伍 |
[36:03] | and after I go, you will fix it, I know it. | 我走之后 你们会解决的 我知道 |
[36:08] | I don’t want to freak you guys out, but… | 我不想吓唬你们 但 |
[36:11] | we’re completely surrounded by zombies. | 我们完全被僵尸包围了 |
[36:28] | Looks like they’re biding their time | 他们好像在等 |
[36:30] | until our immortality runs out. | 我们的不死期限耗尽 |
[36:31] | Well, that means the inevitable has arrived. | 那意味着不可避免的事情到来了 |
[36:35] | Kiss your immortality goodbye. | 和不死期限吻别吧 |
[36:59] | It’s strange, the memories you hold on to | 很奇怪 有人去世时 |
[37:01] | when someone’s gone. | 你才会牢记那些回忆 |
[37:05] | My mom loved strawberries, | 我妈妈很喜欢草莓 |
[37:08] | and one year, we went strawberry picking at this farm. | 有一年 我们来一个农场摘草莓 |
[37:13] | And we just ate them right off the vine. | 我们把草莓摘下来就马上吃了 |
[37:16] | They didn’t even make it to the basket. | 草莓甚至都没有进篮子 |
[37:19] | We just spent the whole day stuffing ourselves. | 我们一整天都在吃东西 |
[37:24] | Sounds like a cool lady. | 听着她是个酷女人 |
[37:27] | She was. | 是的 |
[37:29] | Think about all the strawberries you could pick– | 想想你能摘到的草莓 |
[37:31] | – if you came– – Okay, enough wheedling. | -如果你来… -好了 不废话了 |
[37:33] | Just show me how to use this damn thing | 告诉我怎么使用这该死的东西 |
[37:35] | so we can get help and I can bring her back already. | 这样我们能得到帮助 我可以复活她 |
[37:39] | Okay, yeah. | 好 好 |
[37:40] | – So– – Congratulations. | -所以 -恭喜你 |
[37:42] | You’re just as weak as any other human. | 你和其它人类一样软弱 |
[37:44] | Your immortality’s run out. Time’s up. | 你的不死期限结束 时间到了 |
[37:55] | The rings… | 要戒指 |
[37:57] | or join your friend on the floor. | 还是像你朋友一样去死 |
[38:05] | We just have to hold out until the Courier charges. | 我们只需要撑到传送带充好电 |
[38:14] | That door’s not gonna hold. | 这门撑不住的 |
[38:16] | Once they’re inside, I’ll hold them off as long as I can. | 一旦他们进来 我会尽量拖着他们 |
[38:26] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[38:28] | – Co-captains for life. – Always. | -一辈子的联合船长 -永远都是 |
[38:38] | Come on! | 这边 |
[39:02] | Bloody thing’s still charging! | 这破东西还在充电 |
[39:17] | Hey, deadheads! | 僵尸们 |
[39:19] | Over here! | 这边 |
[39:59] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[40:07] | It’s charged. | 充满了 |
[40:09] | Charlie, you have to go. | 查莉 你得走 |
[40:10] | Deal with your sisters and fix this. | 处理你姐妹的问题并解决这里的事情 |
[40:12] | How? | 怎么解决 |
[40:12] | You outsmarted them once before. You can do it again. | 你赢过她们一次 还能再赢 |
[41:02] | Gary. | 盖瑞 |
[41:05] | Charlie, thank God you’re here. | 查莉 谢天谢地你回来了 |
[41:06] | Your sisters took over the ship, | 你的姐妹占领了这艘船 |
[41:07] | and they somehow convinced Astra to work with them, | 也不知怎么说服了阿斯特拉跟她们合作 |
[41:09] | and then I convinced her she was wrong, | 然后我劝服了她 她知道自己做错了 |
[41:11] | which was how she ended up on the floor. | 所以就死在这了 |
[41:13] | Where’s everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[41:14] | There’s no time to explain. | 没时间解释了 |
[41:15] | Where are the rings? | 戒指呢 |
[41:17] | Okay, yeah. | 好 在这 |
[41:20] | We have to be careful. | 我们得小心 |
[41:22] | Your sisters were just– | 你的姐妹刚才 |
[41:37] | What a pity. | 好可怜啊 |
[41:39] | You’ve come crawling back. | 你滚回来了 |
[41:41] | You’re just in time, Clotho. | 来得正是时候 克洛索 |
[41:46] | I’m done running. | 我不想再逃了 |
[41:49] | Now… | 现在 |
[41:51] | let’s get to work. | 开始干活吧 |