时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Nothing. | 什么都没找到 |
[00:10] | There’s gotta be some spell, some potion, | 肯定有什么咒语或药剂 |
[00:13] | something to give us the power | 能赋予我们能力 |
[00:14] | so we can touch the Loom without turning extra crispy. | 让我们触碰织布机后不被炸得酥脆 |
[00:16] | There’s also the question of who’s gonna use it with me. | 还有个问题 谁和我一起使用织布机 |
[00:19] | The Loom requires three weavers who are as powerful as gods. | 织布机需要三名和神一样强大的编织者 |
[00:22] | Well, I’m not leaving my mom’s life | 我可不会把母亲的生命交到 |
[00:23] | in the hands of you idiots. | 你们几个蠢货手上 |
[00:26] | Wow, okay, well, that’s one person. | 行吧 你是这么想的 |
[00:28] | What do you think, Sara? | 你有什么看法 莎拉 |
[00:29] | I mean, I’m already a blind, time-traveling paragon | 我已经是个瞎了的时间旅行的完人 |
[00:31] | who can see the future, so might as well just add | 还能看见未来 不如干脆 |
[00:35] | wannabe god to the list. | 把成神的想法也列入清单 |
[00:36] | Speaking of which, can you use your Sara-vision | 对了 你能不能用预知未来的能力 |
[00:39] | to tell me if what I need is in this book? | 告诉我这本书里有没有我需要的东西 |
[00:43] | Nothing there. | 什么都没有 |
[00:43] | You know, you could just read the book. | 你不如直接把书看了 |
[00:45] | You know, I would do anything to save Behrad, | 我愿意拼尽全力救贝哈德 |
[00:47] | but this is faster. | 但直接问你更快一点 |
[00:50] | These are all the spell books in the manor you asked for. | 这些是你要的你房子里所有的咒语书 |
[00:53] | Yes, you’re a good man, Gary. | 你真是个好人 盖瑞 |
[00:57] | And these are for you. | 这副墨镜是给你的 |
[01:01] | can you just give them to me? | 能不能让我自己来 |
[01:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:05] | Shouldn’t you be resting? | 你应该好好休息才对 |
[01:06] | Shouldn’t you get out of my face? | 你应该给我滚远点 |
[01:08] | You know, he’s right, love. | 他说的没错 亲爱的 |
[01:09] | Getting some rest wouldn’t be a bad thing. | 休息一下总不是件坏事 |
[01:11] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[01:12] | Look, the sooner we find this magical cure-all, | 尽早找到这个神奇的万灵药 |
[01:15] | then the sooner we can use the Loom and get my sight back. | 就能尽快用织布机让我恢复视力 |
[01:18] | Uh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等 等 等 等 等一下 |
[01:18] | This book says that Merlin used the Philosopher’s Stone. | 这本书上说梅林用了贤者之石 |
[01:22] | Pshh, that thing’s as real as Santa. | 那东西和圣诞老人一样假 |
[01:24] | Gary’s in the room. | 别让盖瑞听见了 |
[01:26] | What? | 什么 |
[01:26] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等 等 等 等 等一下 |
[01:28] | The Chalice of Dionysus. | 酒神的圣杯 |
[01:30] | It says here that the chalice was gifted to an Olympian, | 书上说圣杯被赐给一名奥林匹斯神 |
[01:33] | Dionysus, by his father, Zeus. | 是酒神狄俄尼索斯的父亲宙斯赐给他的 |
[01:35] | Whoever drinks from it becomes a god. | 凡用此圣杯饮用者即能成神 |
[01:37] | But only for a day. | 但只有一天的期限 |
[01:39] | Well, don’t get your hopes up, all right? | 总之不要抱太大希望 |
[01:41] | The Olympians fed off devotions. | 奥林匹斯神的力量源于信徒的奉献 |
[01:42] | Once they lost their followers, they just died off. | 一旦没有了信徒 他们也就失去了神力 |
[01:45] | And their enchanted objects– lost to time. | 而他们有魔力的东西也消失在时间长河中 |
[01:48] | I’ve seen that. | 我见过这个 |
[01:50] | I’ve seen that. I’ve seen that in college. | 我见过这个 我在大学的时候见过 |
[01:52] | Okay, your degree is finally paying off. | 你的学位终于有点用了 |
[01:55] | What class did you see it in? | 你在什么课上见到过它 |
[01:56] | Oh, that was not in a class. | 可不是在课上见到的 |
[01:59] | Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[02:02] | It’s called the Chug Cup, all right? | 我们称之为痛饮杯 |
[02:05] | Campus legend said that whoever drank from it | 校园里的传说是 曾称用它喝过酒的人 |
[02:07] | became invincible for a day. | 能在那一天变得无坚不摧 |
[02:15] | And I went to a rival school, so the only way | 我又是他们宿敌的学校的学生 因此我唯一 |
[02:17] | I could get a taste of it is if we, you know… | 能有机会试试用这个酒杯喝酒就是 |
[02:22] | Who’s that? | 什么人 |
[02:26] | Hudson sucks! Brixton rules! | 哈德逊太烂了 布里斯顿最棒 |
[02:32] | Stole it. | 用偷的 |
[02:33] | Do we really think that Dionysus’ Chalice | 你们不会真的以为酒神的圣杯 |
[02:36] | is with a bunch of frat boys? | 在一群兄弟会小孩的手中吧 |
[02:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:38] | A scan of social media confirms | 社交媒体的扫描结果证实 |
[02:40] | that a chalice matching that of Dionysus | 一个和酒神的圣杯完全一样的酒杯 |
[02:42] | is currently in possession of the Sigma Psi Phi fraternity | 目前在哈德逊大学的 |
[02:45] | at Hudson University. | ΣΨΦ兄弟会中 |
[02:46] | So we get that, I become immortal, | 我们去拿圣杯 我变成神 |
[02:48] | use the Loom, and I can forget I ever knew you people. | 使用织布机 就能彻底忘记你们这些家伙 |
[02:53] | Well then, Legends, | 那好 传奇们 |
[02:54] | you better get your togas dry-cleaned | 你们最好把托加袍拿去干洗了 |
[02:56] | because we are going Greek. | 因为我们要去社团了 |
[03:12] | 哈德森大学 2020年 | |
[03:13] | So, babe, all right, every year, | 好了 宝贝 每一年 |
[03:14] | the Chug Cup is presented at the student fair, | 痛饮杯将会出现在学级大会上 |
[03:17] | and then, apparently, fraternities and sororities | 然后 兄弟会和姐妹会 |
[03:18] | compete for the right to drink in it | 将会在痛饮大挑战中 |
[03:20] | in something called the Chug Challenge. | 竞争用它痛饮的权力 |
[03:22] | Definitely our best place to try to steal the chalice. | 绝对是我们偷圣杯的最好机会 |
[03:24] | Truth. | 没错 |
[03:25] | Okay, I can get around the ship, | 好了 我在船上走走还可以 |
[03:26] | but I’m not so sure about navigating my way | 但我不确定能不能穿梭于 |
[03:28] | through a bunch of drunk college kids… | 一群醉醺醺的大学生之中… |
[03:30] | So you got this. | 所以 交给你了 |
[03:32] | Team loves you. | 团队很喜欢你 |
[03:33] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:34] | Okay, I know-I’m not really worried about them accepting me. | 好吧 我知道 我不是担心他们不接受我 |
[03:36] | The college kids on the other hand– | 大学生就是另一说了 |
[03:38] | Hi, Aunt Ava, Sara. | 艾娃 莎拉阿姨 |
[03:41] | Lita, honey, I am so, so glad that you’re still here. | 丽塔 亲爱的 我真高兴你还在 |
[03:44] | I need you to help me with something. | 我需要你的一些帮助 |
[03:45] | Um, what are the, like, kids into these days? | 现在这时候 小孩都潮些什么 |
[03:48] | Like, I need ’em to think I’m cool. | 像是 我想让他们觉得我酷 |
[03:50] | Mission’s at Hudson U. | 任务要去哈德森大学 |
[03:52] | Oh, my guidance counselor told me to apply there. | 我导师叫我申请那里呢 |
[03:55] | Sweetie, that’s amazing. | 亲爱的 这太棒了 |
[03:56] | Oh, I can’t afford it. | 我付不起学费 |
[03:58] | You should do it. | 你应该去 |
[04:01] | If you wanna do it, I can make it happen. | 如果你想 我可以帮你实现 |
[04:03] | Yeah, I mean, it could be cool to take a tour. We’re here, right? | 参观一下也不错 来也来了不是吗 |
[04:06] | Yeah, yeah, the mission’s all good, Rory. | 是啊 是啊 任务不用担心了 罗里 |
[04:08] | – You should definitely do that. – Okay, thanks. | -你绝对应该去 -好啊 谢了 |
[04:11] | If you want kids to think you’re cool, | 如果你想让孩子觉得你酷 |
[04:13] | I wouldn’t wear that. | 我不会穿这身 |
[04:14] | They’re gonna think you look like a narc. | 他们会觉得你像个卧底 |
[04:15] | I’m–what–I– | 我什么 我… |
[04:29] | Welcome to Hudson University. | 欢迎来到哈德森大学 |
[04:34] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[04:35] | Mmm, that smells like the good, old days. | 闻起来像是令人怀念的老日子 |
[04:38] | I’ve had it. I can’t breathe in here. | 我受够了 戴这个我都没法呼吸 |
[04:40] | Ooh, maybe it was for the better. | 也许戴上更好 |
[04:41] | What is that smell? | 这什么味道 |
[04:42] | Okay, so the Sigmas hosted the games. | ΣΨΦ兄弟会主办游戏 |
[04:44] | We find them, we find the cup. | 我们找到他们 就找到了圣杯 |
[04:46] | Great, let’s fan out. Zari, thank you. | 很好 咱们分散开 扎莉 谢谢 |
[04:47] | Nate, take up the north end. | 内特 你去北边 |
[04:49] | Thank you. Astra, Charlie, you guys are– | 谢谢 阿斯特拉 查理 你们… |
[04:50] | Let’s just find this chalice so we can get this over with. | 赶紧找到圣杯早完事 |
[04:54] | I wasn’t finished, but– | 我还没说完 不过… |
[04:55] | – I’ll go after her. – Thank you. | -我和她一起去 -谢谢 |
[05:00] | Pledge Theta. Find your girl gang. | 加入ΘΛΡ姐妹会 找到你的女孩帮 |
[05:02] | Maybe you can tell me where I can find | 也许你可以告诉我哪里能找到 |
[05:04] | the Chalice of Dionysus. | 酒神的圣杯 |
[05:05] | Sorry, we’re just really excited | 抱歉 我们就是特别的期待 |
[05:06] | about the Chug Challenge. | 痛饮大挑战 |
[05:07] | Why are we even doing this? | 我们为什么要做这些 |
[05:09] | We should just take it by force. | 我们应该直接抢 |
[05:10] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[05:11] | In order to use the Loom, the weavers have to be in sync. | 要想使用织布机 织布者必须同步 |
[05:13] | Now, I’m not gonna let you use it | 我不会让你使用它 |
[05:14] | unless you can prove that you can work as a team. | 除非你能证明你可以参与到队伍之中 |
[05:16] | Let me? | 让我 |
[05:18] | I left Hell ’cause I was done working for a Fate. | 我离开地狱就是因为不想为命运打下手 |
[05:26] | And that was Quincy Hall, our economics building. | 那是昆西会堂 我们的经济学系的楼 |
[05:29] | Hudson has the top program in the country. | 哈德森有着全国最好的课程 |
[05:31] | – Oh, did you hear that, Henry? – Yeah. | -你听到了吗 亨利 -听到了 |
[05:33] | He’s majoring in finance. | 他学的金融 |
[05:34] | I told him you have to go to Hudson. | 我告诉过他你非去哈德森大学不可 |
[05:36] | Well, you know that’s not the only reason, Gene. | 你知道这不是唯一的原因 吉恩 |
[05:39] | Guilty. | 我认罪 |
[05:41] | I want him to follow in Dad’s footsteps. | 我希望他跟随爸爸的脚步 |
[05:43] | I’m an alumnus. You probably noticed the scarf. | 我是校友 你们可能注意到了我的围巾 |
[05:46] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[05:48] | I’d like to wring your neck with it. | 我想用它把你勒死 |
[05:49] | – What was that? – I said– | -你说什么 -我说 |
[05:52] | I said it’s a great building, | 这楼盖得不错 |
[05:54] | good brick structure, fire resistant. | 砖块结构稳定 防火 |
[05:56] | Oh, you really know your architecture. | 你还真挺了解建筑的 |
[05:58] | – Where did you study? – Iron Heights. | -你在哪里上的学 -铁山监狱 |
[06:00] | Haven’t heard of it. | 没听过 |
[06:01] | It’s a super prestigious art school. | 那是所非常著名的艺术学校 |
[06:05] | Just go with it. | 就这么说 |
[06:10] | I can’t believe I’m back here. | 难以置信我居然回来了 |
[06:12] | They used to call me Shotgun Nate. | 他们原来管我叫霰弹枪内特 |
[06:13] | I think I know why, but why? | 我感觉我知道为什么 但是为什么呢 |
[06:15] | Is that true, Pops? | 传闻是真的吗 老家伙 |
[06:16] | Show us what you got. | 给我们看看你的本事 |
[06:18] | Pops? | 老家伙 |
[06:20] | Pop– | 老… |
[06:21] | Pops. | 喊我”老家伙” |
[06:23] | Pops. | 老家伙 |
[06:31] | And I also turn to steel. | 而且我还能硬如钢铁 |
[06:33] | Okay, come on, Grandpa. We gotta keep looking. | 好了我们走吧 大爷 我们还得接着找 |
[06:38] | ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi. | |
[06:40] | ΣΨΦ ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi! Sigma Psi Phi! | |
[06:41] | Ava, I think we found the Sigmas. | 艾娃 我想我们找到ΣΨΦ兄弟会了 |
[06:43] | Ava, hello? | 艾娃 喂 |
[06:49] | I’m on my way. | 我就来 |
[06:51] | ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi! | |
[06:52] | ΣΨΦ ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi! Sigma Psi Phi! | |
[06:55] | ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi! | |
[06:57] | ΣΨΦ ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi! Sigma Psi Phi! | |
[07:00] | ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi! | |
[07:03] | That was just like my entrance to the 2044 VMAs. | 这简直像我出席2044年音乐录像带大奖的现场 |
[07:14] | What’s up, Hudson Hedonists? | 你们好吗 哈德森的享乐主义者们 |
[07:19] | Welcome to the Chug Challenges pregame! | 欢迎参加痛饮大挑战预选赛 |
[07:22] | – That’s the chalice– – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | -就是那杯子 -等等 等等 等等 |
[07:25] | That’s Dion. | 那是迪翁 |
[07:27] | He was the head of the Sigmas when I was in school. | 我上学时他就是ΣΨΦ兄弟会会长 |
[07:29] | The guy hasn’t aged a day. | 那家伙完全没老 |
[07:31] | We have so much in common, like– | 我们有好多共同点 比如 |
[07:33] | Dude, that’s because your Dion is Dionysus. | 兄弟 那是因为你说的迪翁就是狄俄尼索斯 |
[07:35] | This is the Greek god of wine and revelry. | 那是希腊的酒与狂欢之神 |
[07:37] | God, the guy’s a riot, honestly. | 老天 那家伙可闹腾了 真的 |
[07:39] | Now, as Chug Keeper, I get the honor | 作为痛饮守擂人 我有幸 |
[07:44] | of announcing our 2020 challenges! | 负责为我们2020年的挑战赛揭幕 |
[07:49] | I will reveal the first round tonight at the Sigma rager! | 我今晚将在ΣΨΦ狂欢宴中开启第一轮比赛 |
[07:54] | Now let the challenge begin! | 现在让挑战开始 |
[08:01] | Look, just leave this to me, all right? | 这个就交给我来 好吗 |
[08:03] | Oy, Dion. | 迪翁 |
[08:06] | Should I say, Dionysus? | 我该叫你 狄俄尼索斯吗 |
[08:08] | It’s me, Clotho. | 是我 克洛索 |
[08:09] | – Clotho? – Yes. | -克洛索 -对 |
[08:11] | Damn, it’s really you! | 见鬼 真的是你 |
[08:13] | My God. | 老天 |
[08:15] | The Loombreaker is in the house! | 毁命者来啦 |
[08:20] | Dude, back before people had free will, | 兄弟 在人类有自由意志之前 |
[08:22] | the gods were always reigning in the party. | 派对总是由众神统治 |
[08:26] | But look at me now! | 但现在看看我 |
[08:27] | You’re in college. | 你在读大学 |
[08:30] | Yeah, I know. I’m a lifer. | 对 我知道 我毕生都将如此 |
[08:31] | Found a place where the party doesn’t stop, | 找到了这个不会停止派对狂欢的地方 |
[08:33] | and I haven’t left since. | 然后我就再没离开过 |
[08:35] | Honestly, they worship me here, | 说真的 这里的人崇拜我 |
[08:37] | and they don’t even know that I’m the party god. | 而他们根本不知道我是宴会之神 |
[08:40] | – Hey, listen, man. – Yeah. | -听我说 兄弟 -行 |
[08:41] | I kind of wanted to ask a little favor of you. | 我想请你帮个小忙 |
[08:43] | Yeah, anything for the Loombreaker, and– | 好 愿为毁命者效劳 还有 |
[08:46] | – sick, is this your squad? – Yeah. | -天啊 这是你的小队吗 -是的 |
[08:48] | Yeah, they call me Shotgun Nate. | 他们都叫我霰弹枪内特 |
[08:50] | – All right, enough of this. – I went to Brixton, but– | -够了 -我虽上的是布里克斯顿大学 但… |
[08:52] | What– | 你… |
[08:55] | So that’s why you’re really here. | 原来你们是为此而来的 |
[08:58] | Wanted to give your gang a little taste of immortality? | 你们大伙想要尝尝永生的滋味吗 |
[09:01] | Is that what it is? | 这就是你们的目的吗 |
[09:02] | But here’s the thing. | 但问题是 |
[09:03] | To pick this up, you gotta be Greek, | 要想拿起这个 你必须像希腊人一样 |
[09:06] | and I gotta deem you worthy. | 还得让我认为你是值得的 |
[09:07] | Okay, how are we supposed to do that? | 好的 我们要怎么做到 |
[09:09] | Ah, good question– you gotta either join a sorority, | 好问题 你们得加入姐妹会 |
[09:11] | a fraternity, or a frorority, | 或兄弟会 或兄弟姐妹会 |
[09:13] | and you gotta win the Chug Challenge. | 还得赢了痛饮大挑战 |
[09:15] | This is ridiculous. | 这太离谱了 |
[09:16] | and that’s what makes it fun. | 这才有意思 |
[09:20] | See you, Clotho. | 再见 克洛索 |
[09:22] | – He’s still so– – Just stop. | -他还是这么… -别说了 |
[09:24] | I need to focus. I need to think of something. | 我需要集中精力想一想 |
[09:25] | – I have an idea– – No. | -我有个主意 -不 |
[09:27] | Something that does not involve maiming. | 不能致人残伤 |
[09:37] | Since the chalice belongs to Dion, | 既然圣杯属于迪翁 |
[09:39] | we gotta follow his rules. | 我们就得按他的规矩来 |
[09:41] | You guys, we’re gonna win that cup. | 我们要赢下那个圣杯的 |
[09:49] | So what you’re saying is | 你们是说 |
[09:51] | in order to use the Loom of Fate, | 为了使用命运织布机 |
[09:53] | we have to join a sorority? | 我们得加入姐妹会吗 |
[09:55] | Finally, a mission I can get behind. | 终于有一个我能想要参与的任务 |
[09:58] | Luckily for us, the Thetas are hosting a pledge social today. | 幸运的是 ΘΛΡ兄弟会今天会举办宣誓仪式 |
[10:01] | This cannot be your plan. | 你们不是打算这么干吧 |
[10:03] | Look, as long as Dion’s got the cup, | 既然圣杯在迪翁手上 |
[10:04] | we gotta play by his rules. | 我们就得按他的规矩来 |
[10:05] | Counterpoint, you don’t get anywhere playing by the rules. | 反对 遵守规则是办不成事的 |
[10:08] | Oh really? Because I think I was about to win him over | 是吗 可我觉得在你试图夺走圣杯之前 |
[10:10] | before you tried to nab the cup. | 我差点就能说服他了 |
[10:12] | Hey, okay, so, | 好了 |
[10:14] | who wants to rush Theta Lambda Ro? | 谁想要参加ΘΛΡ面试 |
[10:17] | – No – No, no, no, no, no. Just stop. | -不 -不 别这样 |
[10:19] | Charlie, Astra, you’ll pledge Theta. | 查莉 阿斯特拉 你们去入会Θ |
[10:21] | Just try to remember you’re on the same side, yeah? | 请记住你们是一伙的 好吗 |
[10:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:23] | Yeah, sure we are. | 好 我们当然是一伙的 |
[10:29] | She’s exhausting. | 真受不了她 |
[10:31] | So I’m doing track and debate, | 我参加了田径队和辩论队 |
[10:33] | plus my dad got me this internship. | 这个实习机会是我爸爸给我争取的 |
[10:35] | What are your extracurriculars? | 你参加什么课外活动呢 |
[10:37] | I was in band for a while, | 我曾在乐队玩过一段时间 |
[10:38] | but I quit ’cause no one else wanted to play the Replacements. | 但我退出了因为队里没人愿意演代替乐队的歌 |
[10:42] | And I have a part-time job. I heard that helps. | 我现在有份兼职 听说这挺有帮助的 |
[10:45] | Actually, to get into a place like this, | 其实要想进入这样的学校 |
[10:47] | you’ll really wanna build out your application. | 你就得好好丰富你的申请 |
[10:53] | And here we are at Neuman hall. | 现在我们来到了纽曼大厅 |
[10:55] | The name might sound familiar to some families on this tour. | 在场的一些家庭可能会对这个名字感到熟悉 |
[10:58] | Oh, Henry Neuman. | 我是亨利·纽曼 |
[11:00] | This is actually my grandfather’s building, | 它其实是以我爷爷而命名的 |
[11:01] | which should help my chances of getting in here. | 这可能会有利于我入读这间学校 |
[11:04] | Hey, hope I didn’t miss too much of the tour. | 希望我没有错过太多参观环节 |
[11:06] | Just to be super clear, I’m not a prospective student, okay? | 澄清一下 我不是想要申请入读的学生 |
[11:09] | My name’s Dr. Nate Heywood. | 我是内特·海伍德博士 |
[11:11] | I got my PhD from Brixton. | 我是在布里克斯顿大学取得的博士学位 |
[11:13] | Go big red! | 大红队[布里克斯顿橄榄球队]加油 |
[11:14] | Oh, a doctor. | 是个博士啊 |
[11:16] | – Yeah. – And Lita’s dad. | -是的 -他是丽塔的爸爸 |
[11:18] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[11:20] | Just go with it. | 就这么说 |
[11:25] | Thank you for your inquiry. I think it’s really… | 感谢你们的咨询 这非常… |
[11:27] | Hi, how’s it going? | 你们好 怎么样 |
[11:33] | I can’t believe we are this close to becoming Thetas. | 真不敢相信 我们就快加入ΘΛΡ了 |
[11:36] | I don’t even know you, but we could be sisters. | 虽然不认识你们 但是我们可以成为姐妹 |
[11:40] | I’m only here as a performance. | 我只是过来行为表演的 |
[11:41] | Notice my empty teacup– | 看见我的空茶杯了吗 |
[11:43] | a commentary on the emptiness of this charade. | 这是我对这种装模作样的宴会的虚无的表态 |
[11:46] | Oh, my God, we should start a group text. | 我的天 我们应该开个群聊 |
[11:48] | What are your numbers? | 你们号码多少 |
[11:51] | Welcome to the Theta luncheon. | 欢迎来到ΘΛΡ午宴 |
[11:54] | Everybody, look around you. | 各位 看看周围的人 |
[11:56] | This could be your new family. | 她们或将成为你们新的家人 |
[11:58] | The ones you turn to for support, | 在你困难时给你支持 |
[12:01] | sisterhood, guidance– | 姐妹的陪伴 引导 |
[12:04] | that is, as long as you make the cut. | 当然 前提是你得入选 |
[12:06] | So… | 那么 |
[12:07] | Bid Theta, all right? | 争取来ΘΛΡ吧 |
[12:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:13] | Come on, we’ve got to try and convince these people | 拜托 我们无论如何都得让这些人 |
[12:15] | no matter what. Now just try and fit in please. | 相信我们 你就尽量配合一下 |
[12:19] | Fine. Want me to fit in? | 行 配合一下是吧 |
[12:24] | Waiter, replace this drink. | 服务员 换杯饮料 |
[12:26] | If I wanted weak tea, I’d rush Omega. | 我要是想喝淡茶 就去Ω了 |
[12:29] | Oh, this girl’s fire. | 这妹子爽快 |
[12:32] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[12:34] | We’re gonna start with your table. | 我们从你这桌开始 |
[12:38] | This here is the house paddle, | 这是我们姐妹会的桨牌 |
[12:41] | our most sacred object. | 最神圣的物品 |
[12:43] | I’m going to ask a question, | 我会问一个问题 |
[12:45] | and when you’re holding the paddle, | 桨牌在你手上的时候 |
[12:46] | it’s your turn to answer, okay? | 就轮到你回答 好吗 |
[12:51] | What did you do before college? | 你在上大学之前做了什么 |
[12:54] | So I grew up in Hell, had minions do my bidding, | 我在地狱长大 有小跟班替我干事 |
[12:58] | and rose to power till I practically ran the place. | 后来权力变大就统治地狱了 |
[13:02] | And she’s ambitious. | 她很有野心嘛 |
[13:04] | Now you go. | 轮到你了 |
[13:05] | Oh, okay, well, I traveled around the world | 我跟一帮朋友 |
[13:10] | – with a bunch of friends– – Oh, more like rejects. | -环游世界 -一帮不入流的家伙才对吧 |
[13:15] | But before that, | 在那之前 |
[13:16] | I was actually in this really cool punk band. | 我参加过一个很酷的朋克摇滚乐队 |
[13:18] | Yeah, Thetas don’t really do punk. | ΘΛΡ的人可不玩朋克摇滚 |
[13:21] | Yeah, I know her type. | 我知道她什么风格 |
[13:23] | You pretend like you’re all about bucking the system, | 假装你要颠覆某个体系 |
[13:26] | and then you get pissed | 但是一旦有人 |
[13:27] | when people don’t fall in line behind you. | 不跟着你一起 就气得不行 |
[13:31] | You think you’re better than the sisters you ran away from, | 你以为自己比抛下的那些姐妹强 |
[13:34] | but the truth is, you’re all the same. | 但其实你们都一样 |
[13:41] | That’s a little bit rich, isn’t it? | 还真是不简单啊 |
[13:43] | Coming from my sister’s lapdog. | 这话竟然从我姐姐的小狗嘴里说出来 |
[13:49] | No, just– | 别 不要 |
[13:50] | No! | 不要 |
[13:58] | Oh, Theta–no. | 不 Θ |
[14:04] | You know what? | 我告诉你们 |
[14:05] | This whole table is exiled. | 你们这一桌都被刷了 |
[14:07] | None of you are Theta material. | 你们没一个是加入ΘΛΡ的料 |
[14:20] | How’d the mission go? | 任务进行得怎么样 |
[14:21] | You immortal sorority girls yet? | 你们成为姐妹会成员了吗 |
[14:24] | I need a drink. | 我要喝酒 |
[14:25] | Mm, the refreshing sound of failure. | 这提神醒脑的失败之声 |
[14:28] | We would be well on our way to using the Loom right now | 要不是因为某人搞砸了 |
[14:31] | if someone hadn’t blown it. | 我们本来早就用上织布机了 |
[14:33] | Our cover was blown | 我们的伪装被发现 |
[14:34] | because you decided to go Hell mode on us. | 是因为你突然开启地狱模式了 |
[14:35] | Oh, you think that was Hell mode? Honey. | 你叫它地狱模式啊 亲爱的 |
[14:37] | Call me “Honey” Again. | 你再叫我”亲爱的” |
[14:38] | Go on, I dare you. | 你再叫试试 |
[14:39] | Try me and you’ll wish you were immortal. | 再挑衅我 你就等着喊救命吧 |
[14:41] | – Oh, okay. – Oh, okay, whoa, whoa, stop. | -行了 -行了行了 停 |
[14:42] | No one’s killing anyone. | 别互相残杀了 |
[14:43] | Ooh, Astra was definitely gonna go for it. | 阿斯特拉真的打算干掉她 |
[14:46] | Zari, hide that fork. | 扎莉 把叉子藏好 |
[14:47] | Charlie, just chill. Please sit down. | 查莉 冷静 坐下 |
[14:49] | Just take a breath, yeah? | 放松 好吗 |
[14:51] | All right, you good? Okay. | 没事吧 好 |
[14:53] | All right, we need to find another way to get the chalice. | 好了 我们得另想办法拿到圣杯 |
[14:55] | You can’t defy a god. | 你不能违抗神明 |
[14:57] | We have to win as a sorority, and with no sorority… | 我们必须以姐妹会的身份胜出 没有姐妹会 |
[15:01] | – We’re screwed. – Yeah. | -我们就完了 -是啊 |
[15:05] | Ladies, we’re gonna start our own. | 女士们 我们自己成立一个 |
[15:08] | I can’t tell. Is she serious? | 我看不出来 她是认真的吗 |
[15:11] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[15:12] | Becoming an official sorority by tonight? | 今晚成立一个正式的姐妹会吗 |
[15:14] | I mean, the paperwork alone would– | 光是办文件手续都… |
[15:17] | – Let’s do it. – Yes. | -来吧 -太棒了 |
[15:19] | Why not? | 好呀 |
[15:20] | I really should have killed you all when I had the chance. | 当初有机会时 我真该把你们全杀了 |
[15:23] | Go sisters! | 来吧 姐妹们 |
[15:29] | We’ll get there. | 我们会成为姐妹的 |
[15:31] | Do you think my dad’s okay? | 你觉得我爸还好吗 |
[15:32] | Oh, yeah, he comes and goes as he pleases. | 挺好 他来去随心所欲 |
[15:34] | It’s really part of his charm. | 这正是他的魅力之处 |
[15:36] | Bright side is I get to show you what college is all about. | 好的方面是 我可以带你看看什么是大学 |
[15:39] | This is Greek row. | 这是社团街 |
[15:40] | This is where the fraternities and the sororities live. | 这里就是兄弟会和姐妹会的宿舍 |
[15:43] | They’re the most influential people on campus– | 他们是大学校园里最有影响力的人 |
[15:48] | These are the guys that have the chalice? | 就是他们拿着圣杯吗 |
[15:50] | I wish I could be more impressed. | 也不过如此吧 |
[15:54] | Call the bro patrol. | 兄弟们快看 |
[15:56] | Looks like somebody wants to party! | 看来有人想参加派对 |
[15:59] | Is he talking to us? | 他在跟我们说话吗 |
[16:00] | – Act cool, be cool. – I know– | -沉着冷静 -我知道 |
[16:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:04] | This is Agent Heywood to bro patrol. | 海伍德特工回复兄弟帮 |
[16:06] | Desire to party confirmed. | 确认想参加派对 |
[16:10] | How cool was that? | 够酷吗 |
[16:11] | – Do you have a man crush? – No, it’s unrequited. | -你喜欢男生吗 -不是 我不求回报 |
[16:14] | – You should tell him. – Shut up. | -你该跟他表白 -别说话 |
[16:16] | Super stoked that you’re here. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[16:19] | Anyone who’s a friend of the Loombreaker | 毁命者的朋友 |
[16:20] | is chill with me, | 就是我的朋友 |
[16:22] | so snag some bags and some brews. | 来点一些薯片和啤酒吧 |
[16:24] | Oh, and fear not. | 别担心 |
[16:25] | We have energy drinks for the little ones. | 我们给未成年准备了功能饮料 |
[16:28] | It’s all peers no pressures at Casa de Sigma. | Σ之家只有兄弟没有压力 |
[16:30] | Uh, I wanna say that’s tight, | 我本想说真不错 |
[16:33] | but I got responsibilities. | 但我得带孩子 |
[16:36] | Well, hey, come by anytime, | 随时过来 |
[16:38] | and we’ll party like it’s 1999. | 我们会像1999年那样末日狂欢 |
[16:43] | Wait, hold on, you said these are the guys | 等等 你说过是这些人 |
[16:45] | that have the chalice, right? | 拿着圣杯 对吧 |
[16:46] | So why don’t you go inside and get requited, | 所以你何不进去表达爱意 |
[16:48] | and I can do some scouting | 然后我去侦查 |
[16:49] | and find out where they keep it? | 找到放圣杯的地方 |
[16:51] | Only if your dad doesn’t try | 只要你爸别在我睡觉的时候 |
[16:52] | to set me on fire while I’m asleep. | 喷火烧我 |
[16:54] | – Deal? – Yeah, deal. | -成交 -好 成交 |
[16:57] | All right, so what are we doing? | 好了 我们玩点什么 |
[16:58] | League rules or two points for those overhangs? | 联盟积分还是宿醉的得两分 |
[17:04] | Okay, I call to order the charter meeting | 好 我宣布召开ΔΧΣ |
[17:06] | of Delta Chi Sigma, Sisterhood of Legends. | 也就是传奇姐妹会的宪章会议 |
[17:09] | Let’s make a sorority. | 我们来成立一个姐妹会 |
[17:11] | First step, we need a house. | 首先 我们需要一栋房子 |
[17:12] | I say we steal the Theta’s place. | 要我说 就偷ΘΛΡ的房子 |
[17:15] | You disable the carbon monoxide detector, | 你去关一氧化碳探测器 |
[17:16] | I’ll go in, cut the power– | 我进里面 掐掉电源 |
[17:17] | Or, I have a more non-fatal idea. | 或者 我还有个更温和的想法 |
[17:19] | There’s a place that’s been empty | 有个地方自从ΠΕ |
[17:20] | since Pi Epsilon’s last rager. | 最后一次狂欢后就闲置了 |
[17:22] | It was something about de-Jello-ing. | 好像和果冻酒有关 |
[17:25] | Oh, that is really foul. | 味道真恶心 |
[17:26] | Yeah, but with a little trickery– | 对 不过只需略施小计 |
[17:28] | I’ll just open up a portal. Instant remodel. | 我只要打开一个传送门 就能即刻翻新 |
[17:31] | They’ll never know the difference. | 他们不会察觉到异样的 |
[17:33] | You know, I can’t believe I let you talk me into this. | 真不敢相信我让你给说服了 |
[17:36] | It’s not my fault you can’t resist | 你无法抵抗我与生俱来的魅力 |
[17:37] | my effortless charms. | 又不是我的过错 |
[17:40] | Obviously we’re gonna have to redecorate. | 我们显然需要重新装饰一下这里 |
[17:42] | Well, you lot have fun. | 你们玩得开心 |
[17:43] | I can’t bear to watch you desecrate this place. | 我不忍心看着你们糟蹋这个地方 |
[17:45] | Oh, and watch out for these bad boys. | 对了 要小心这些坏家伙 |
[17:49] | They bite. | 它们会咬人 |
[17:51] | So do I. | 我也会 |
[17:53] | Okay, so in order to be a official sorority, | 为了成立一个正式的姐妹会 |
[17:58] | we need three more sisters, | 我们还需要三个姐妹 |
[18:00] | and if we wanna win that chalice, | 如果我们想赢得圣杯 |
[18:01] | they gotta be good, so, Gideon, what do you got? | 她们得优秀 吉迪恩 你有什么人选 |
[18:04] | Inez Martin was voted out of pep squad | 伊内兹·马丁因为过于狂热 |
[18:06] | 哈德森大学 过于狂热被投票驱逐出啦啦队 伊内兹·马丁 | |
[18:06] | for being too enthusiastic. | 被投票驱逐出啦啦队 |
[18:08] | Hey, how’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[18:10] | What’s up? Hi. | 你好吗 |
[18:11] | Hey there! | 你好 |
[18:12] | – Oh, uh, Inez, right? – Yes. | -伊内兹 对吗 -没错 |
[18:15] | This is weird, but I was just wondering | 我知道这有点奇怪 但我想问问 |
[18:17] | – if you wanted to join– – Definitely. | -你是否愿意加入… -当然 |
[18:19] | But you didn’t even know what I was– | 但你根本不知道我想问的是… |
[18:20] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. Where can I meet you? | 没有关系 我去哪里见你 |
[18:22] | Lisa Lindhome, aspiring influencer, | 丽莎·琳德赫姆 有抱负的网红 |
[18:22] | 哈德森大学 有抱负的网红 因视频《女生在派对上打喷屁》而被封杀 丽莎·琳德赫姆 | |
[18:24] | shunned after becoming the subject of a viral video | 因其一段视频在网络上疯传后而惨遭封杀 |
[18:26] | entitled, “Girl Snarts at Party.” | 视频标题为《女生在派对上打喷屁》 |
[18:29] | Wait, what is a snart? | 慢着 什么是打喷屁 |
[18:32] | Oh, it’s when you sneeze and– | 就是当你同时打喷嚏和… |
[18:33] | Eh, let’s not. | 好了 别说了 |
[18:34] | Let’s just ease Astra back onto Earth, all right? | 我们就不必恶心刚回到人间的阿斯特拉 好吗 |
[18:37] | Fair. | 有道理 |
[18:39] | 学校有个新成立的姐妹会 你加入吗 同意 太好了 时间地点 跟我来 撒花 | |
[18:58] | Silvia Hines. | 西尔维亚·海恩斯 |
[18:59] | 哈德森大学 创建了行为艺术专业 西尔维亚·海恩斯 | |
[18:59] | Created her own major in performance art. | 创建了自己的行为艺术专业 |
[19:02] | You’re the ones who tried | 你们就是在茶会上 |
[19:03] | to kill each other at the tea party. | 互相斗殴的人 |
[19:04] | Yeah, about that– | 是的 关于那事… |
[19:06] | we’ve actually started our own sorority– | 我们创立了自己的姐妹会… |
[19:07] | What is the point of partying | 和一群无脑烂人聚会 |
[19:09] | with a bunch of brain-dead wastoids? | 有什么意义 |
[19:13] | I get it. | 我懂你 |
[19:14] | Seems impossible to feel any kind of power | 在一个残酷 濒亡的世界里 |
[19:16] | in a cruel, dying world, right? | 似乎不可能感受到任何力量 对吗 |
[19:19] | But have you considered that winning the masses over | 但你是否有考虑过 利用乐趣产生的错觉 |
[19:21] | with the illusion of fun | 去赢得同学们的支持 |
[19:24] | might be the perfect way to ply them to do your bidding? | 可能是你蛊惑他们听你命令的完美方法 |
[19:28] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[19:30] | Unfortunately, Captain, | 不幸的是 船长 |
[19:31] | the pool of Theta rejects is slim. | 被ΘΛΡ拒绝入会的人不多 |
[19:34] | Beggars can’t be choosers. | 饥不择食 |
[19:35] | I like ’em. | 我挺喜欢她们 |
[19:38] | We chose you because we know | 我们选择你们 是因为我们知道 |
[19:41] | what it’s like looking for a place to belong | 寻找一个归属地是什么感觉 |
[19:45] | because we, too, were there at your age. | 因为我们在你这个年纪也体会过 |
[19:48] | That’s why we’ve created that place. | 这就是我们创立这个地方的原因 |
[19:52] | And as of today, | 今天 |
[19:54] | you are Deltas. | 你们就成为了ΔΧΣ姐妹会的成员 |
[19:58] | Welcome to the sisterhood. | 欢迎来到姐妹会 |
[20:04] | Wait, are you blind? | 慢着 你是失明了吗 |
[20:07] | – Yes. – I love it. | -是的 -我太爱了 |
[20:09] | Deltas are so inclusive. | ΔΧΣ超级包容 |
[20:11] | But don’t we need a motto? | 但我们不需要一句座右铭吗 |
[20:13] | We can’t do anything without a motto. | 没有座右铭我们什么都做不了 |
[20:15] | Yeah, the sisters… | 没错 姐妹… |
[20:20] | Are the glue… | 是胶水… |
[20:24] | Glue that greases the wheels of time. | 是润滑时间之轮的胶水 |
[20:29] | But that doesn’t make any sense. | 但这句话说不通 |
[20:31] | It’s called avant-garde. | 这叫前卫 |
[20:33] | What about, | 或者 |
[20:34] | “We might not have it all together, | “也许做不到无所不有 |
[20:36] | but together, we have it all”? | 但团结一致 我们便无所不能”呢 |
[20:40] | Okay, I need that on a T-shirt, like, now. | 我想现在就把这句话印在T恤上 |
[20:43] | Okay, go… | 好 加油 |
[20:46] | Sisters! | 姐妹 |
[20:48] | Sisters! | 姐妹 |
[20:51] | I’m telling you, I can take it. | 我说了 我能承受 |
[20:52] | Dude, it’s 2020. We don’t do that any– | 兄弟 2020年了 已经不玩这个了 |
[20:54] | Da, da, da, da, just do it. | 停停停 直接来 |
[20:57] | Yeah. | 来 |
[21:02] | It’s like his ass is made of steel! | 他屁股像钢铁做的一样 |
[21:04] | ‘Cause it is. | 的确如此 |
[21:31] | Keg’s here, D. | 酒来了 D |
[21:33] | Whoa, hey, man. Hey. | 兄弟 |
[21:34] | So glad that you found us. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[21:36] | I knew that you had brotential the second I saw you. | 我一见你就知道你能跟我们成为兄弟 |
[21:38] | That’s nice of you. | 你人挺好 |
[21:39] | I wanted to mark the occasion. | 我希望这一刻值得纪念 |
[21:42] | It’s my special stash. | 这是我的珍藏 |
[21:44] | I brew it out back. I hope you like IPAs. | 我以前酿的 希望你喜欢印度淡啤酒 |
[21:46] | Bro, I am all about the IPAs. | 兄弟 我超爱印度淡啤酒 |
[21:49] | – Yeah? – You mind? | -是吗 -介意吗 |
[21:50] | Heyo, hit it! | 干了 |
[21:56] | My man. So good? | 好兄弟 怎么样 |
[21:58] | – It’s good. – Yeah, that brew right there, | -不错 -真是佳酿 |
[22:00] | honestly, will just take you back to the glory days | 说实话 这会让你回到光辉岁月 |
[22:03] | and make you forget all about | 让你完全忘记 |
[22:04] | that stupid and stressful world out there. | 外面那个紧张兮兮的世界 |
[22:07] | Honestly, it’s magic, bro. | 说真的 这是魔法 兄弟 |
[22:08] | Yeah, I, um… | 对 我 |
[22:10] | I just need to check up– | 我要去看看 |
[22:17] | I feel awesome! | 我感觉超赞 |
[22:18] | – Ah, I knew you would. – Thank you! | -我就知道 -谢谢你 |
[22:20] | Hey, I wanted to ask you something. | 我想问你个事 |
[22:21] | What? | 什么 |
[22:22] | Why did you and your friends | 为什么这么多地方 |
[22:23] | really end up here of all places? | 你和你朋友偏偏来了这里 |
[22:25] | Aww, man, they’re cool. | 老兄 他们人很好的 |
[22:26] | We just wanted to take your chalice | 我们就是想拿你的圣杯 |
[22:28] | so we can use the Loom of Fate. | 这样我们就可以用命运织布机了 |
[22:31] | Are you saying that the Loombreaker | 你的意思是毁命者 |
[22:34] | is a Loom faker? | 其实是欺命者 |
[22:38] | Bro, | 兄弟 |
[22:40] | you’re a looker and a cooker. | 你又好看又聪明 |
[22:45] | Right, but she puts that Loom together– | 对 但是她把织布机组合起来 |
[22:51] | I mean, there goes free will. | 那就不会再有自由意志 |
[22:56] | There goes the party… | 不再有派对 |
[23:00] | And that is very not tight. | 绝对不可以 |
[23:07] | Our name is Delta Chi Sigma. | 我们的名字是ΔΧΣ |
[23:11] | We’ve assembled an elite team of women… | 我们集合了一个女子精英队 |
[23:13] | To save this campus from the cliques and cruelty | 保护校园远离帮派 |
[23:16] | of the common Greek house. | 和社团霸凌 |
[23:19] | And together, we will display true sisterhood. | 我们团结一致 展示真正的姐妹情 |
[23:22] | And win the Chug Challenge. | 赢得干杯挑战赛 |
[23:24] | Ready and throw. | 准备 扔 |
[23:30] | And then party! | 接下来 派对 |
[23:43] | But please, don’t call us heroes. | 但请不要叫我们英雄 |
[23:45] | Call us Deltas! | 叫我们德尔塔人 |
[23:50] | And post. | 然后发送 |
[23:53] | All right, we are officially a part of the Chug Challenge. | 好的 我们正式加入干杯挑战赛了 |
[23:58] | Yeah, this should scare the competition, | 对 让那些人闻风丧胆 |
[24:00] | Yeah, and put us well on track to using the Loom. | 离使用织机的目标更近了 |
[24:02] | Okay, I think this calls for a snack party. | 好 该开始零食派对了 |
[24:06] | Who wants nachos? | 谁要玉米片 |
[24:07] | It’s my brother’s special recipe. | 我弟弟的独门秘方 |
[24:11] | Hey, I just wanted to say thank you. | 我想对你说声感谢 |
[24:15] | I’ve just always been so focused on | 我一直专注于 |
[24:17] | changing the world at all costs that | 不顾代价改变世界 |
[24:20] | I just push people away. | 因此拒人千里 |
[24:23] | So thanks. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[24:25] | Oh, I mean, they’re really the ones who… | 不客气 他们其实很… |
[24:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:38] | Loom or no Loom, at least some things are changing. | 无论织布机怎样 事情都在改变了 |
[24:40] | I can still put a stiletto through your head, | 我依然可以给你脑袋一刀 |
[24:43] | but your plan does seem to be working. | 不过你的计划似乎很有效 |
[24:46] | I still think it’s the stupidest way | 但我还是认为这是达成目标的 |
[24:47] | to get what we want, but… | 最蠢办法 不过… |
[24:55] | ‘Sup, ladies. | 晚上好 女士们 |
[24:57] | Heard there was a new sorority on the block, | 听说这里来了一些新朋友 |
[24:58] | had to come and hit y’all with that Big-D welcome. | 我必须前来表示热烈的欢迎 |
[25:01] | What? | 什么 |
[25:03] | You guys tricked out this place. | 你们竟然把这里布置成这样 |
[25:05] | Ho! Gargoyles in sunglasses? | 戴着墨镜的夜行神龙 |
[25:08] | Sick! So sick! | 变态 太变态了 |
[25:10] | – Nate, what the hell are you… – No. | -内特 你们到底想… -不 |
[25:12] | It’s Shotgun Nate! | 叫我猎手内特 |
[25:14] | You guys have got to come to Dion’s. | 你们一定要来迪翁家看看 |
[25:16] | I mean, it makes me wonder why I ever left college. | 我很后悔当初怎么离开学校了 |
[25:18] | Dionysus has the power to put people | 狄俄尼索斯会催眠 |
[25:20] | in a constant state of ecstasy. | 能让人兴奋迷幻 |
[25:22] | Nate’s under his spell. | 内特中了他的咒 |
[25:24] | You mean Shotgun Nate. | 说了叫我猎手内特 |
[25:27] | Yeah, we’re gonna go train for your dumb challenge, | 没错 我们要准备迎接挑战了 |
[25:29] | so go bother some other house. | 去别的地方撒野吧 |
[25:31] | Oh, right, ugh. | 说到这个 |
[25:34] | I’m not here just to meet the new neighbors. | 我可不只是来拜访新邻居的 |
[25:37] | I also wanted to tell you | 我是来告诉你们 |
[25:39] | that you’re disqualified from the Chug Challenges. | 你们被干杯挑战赛除名了 |
[25:44] | There’s no way you’re getting that chalice. | 你们别想拿到圣杯 |
[25:47] | The hell are you on about? | 你抽什么风 |
[25:48] | Well, Shotgun told me why you’re really here. | 猎手告诉了我你们的真实目的 |
[25:51] | And the thing is, I just can’t have you using that Loom. | 所以 我不能让你们使用那台织布机 |
[25:54] | Thing’s a total buzzkill. | 真是令人失望 |
[25:56] | We did everything you said, played by every stupid rule. | 我们按你说的做了 也遵守了你的脑残规则 |
[25:58] | You can’t just change them on us now. | 你不能出尔反尔 |
[26:01] | Well, yeah, I can. | 不 我可以 |
[26:03] | I mean, who says that you have to play fair? | 谁说一定要公平了 |
[26:07] | I’m a god! | 我可是神 |
[26:08] | I just gotta keep it whimsical, bro! | 我就是可以为所欲为 |
[26:10] | Let’s roll! | 嗨起来 |
[26:12] | Whimsy, whimsy! | 为所欲为 为所欲为 |
[26:20] | Who was at the door? | 谁在门口 |
[26:21] | Oh, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:22] | We’re not getting the chalice, that’s what. | 我们拿不到圣杯了 就是这样 |
[26:24] | Dion’s refusing to let us participate in the challenges. | 迪翁不让我们参加挑战了 |
[26:26] | He somehow got to Nate, figured out what we’re doing. | 他套出了内特的话 知道了我们的目的 |
[26:28] | Of course he did. | 真有他的 |
[26:31] | It’s okay. We will figure this out. | 没关系 我们能搞定 |
[26:33] | I am done trying to figure this out with you people. | 我受不了和你们一起做这件事了 |
[26:36] | I should’ve done this my way from the start, | 我从一开始就该用自己的方式 |
[26:37] | so I’m taking that chalice by force. | 我要硬抢圣杯了 |
[26:39] | Look, even if you tried, that won’t work. | 即使你去抢 也有没用 |
[26:41] | You can’t defy a god. | 你又打不过神 |
[26:42] | And there is no way you’re using the Loom on your own. | 而且你也别想一个人使用织布机 |
[26:45] | Being a grown up sounds weird. | 长大真的好可怕 |
[26:47] | If I can’t get Dion’s cup, | 即使我拿不到迪翁的圣杯 |
[26:49] | I can at least make him suffer | 我也可以折磨他 |
[26:50] | him and all his bros, | 他和他的兄弟们 |
[26:51] | including your hyp-bro-tized friend, Nate. | 还有你们那个被催眠的朋友 内特 |
[26:54] | Hold on a minute. You can’t do that. | 等一下 你不能这样做 |
[26:56] | We’re a sisterhood, remember? | 我们是姐妹 对吧 |
[26:57] | You can stop feeding me that line right now. | 别再跟我扯这一套 |
[27:00] | You pretend we’re sisters, | 你们喊着和我做姐妹 |
[27:00] | but all you do is expect me to change. | 可实际上只想着让我改变 |
[27:03] | I’m only your sister if I become more like you. | 我只有变得像你们一样才是你们的姐妹 |
[27:05] | Astra, calm down. | 阿斯特拉 冷静点 |
[27:06] | You never listen to my ideas, | 你们从来不听我的意见 |
[27:08] | and I see how you all look at me. | 我知道你们都是怎么看我的 |
[27:10] | I might be new to this, but that is not sisterhood, | 我可能不熟悉这些 但这绝非姐妹情谊 |
[27:13] | and I am done trying to fit in. | 我也不想再接着适应了 |
[27:21] | Hey, got your text. | 收到你的短信了 |
[27:25] | Where were you? | 你之前人呢 |
[27:26] | Trying to get you into this place. | 试图把你弄进这个地方 |
[27:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[27:30] | What? Dad, how’d you do this? | 什么 爸爸 你是怎么做到的 |
[27:32] | Went back in time, donated. | 回到过去 捐钱 |
[27:34] | You’re as good as in. | 你就可以进来了 |
[27:36] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[27:37] | but I didn’t really need a building. | 但我真的不需要一幢房子 |
[27:39] | Just needed you here. | 只需要你在我身边 |
[27:42] | Well, I thought you were embarrassed to be with me. | 我觉得你跟我在一起的时候很尴尬 |
[27:45] | I don’t belong with these people. | 我不属于这些人 |
[27:47] | I didn’t wanna ruin your chances. | 我不想毁掉你的机会 |
[27:50] | I’m sorry. It wasn’t about you. | 我很抱歉 不是你的原因 |
[27:51] | I was just ashamed of me. | 我只是为自己感到羞愧 |
[27:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[27:55] | Don’t be stupid. You’re great. | 别犯傻 你很棒 |
[27:57] | Yeah, but I don’t belong with them either. | 是啊 但我也不属于他们 |
[27:58] | I mean, the only reason that I survived high school | 能支撑我度过高中的唯一理由就是 |
[28:00] | was because I was imagining that one day I would get out | 我一直在想象有一天我会出去 |
[28:02] | and find my people. | 找到我的人 |
[28:05] | They’re never gonna take me as one of them. | 他们永远不会把我当成他们的一员 |
[28:06] | I don’t really wanna be. | 我也不想成为他们 |
[28:07] | You don’t have to impress these idiots, these leeches. | 你不必去打动这些白痴 这些寄生虫 |
[28:10] | You’re twice the person they’ll ever be. | 你比他们强得多 |
[28:12] | Yeah, but so are you. | 是啊 你也一样 |
[28:14] | I mean, you fought a demon dog. | 你打败了一条恶魔犬 |
[28:16] | And these people think that they’re better than us | 那些人就因为他们短裤上有鲸鱼 |
[28:17] | because they have whales on their shorts? | 就觉得高我们一等吗 |
[28:21] | What do you say we find a way to piss off some rich kids? | 我们想个办法整整那些富二代怎么样 |
[28:24] | I like the sound of that. | 好主意 |
[28:35] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[28:41] | Wait, Astra, no, no, no, you don’t have to do this. | 等等 阿斯特拉 你不必这么做的 |
[28:44] | I am done listening to you. | 我不会再听你的鬼话了 |
[28:45] | Fine, then don’t listen to me. | 那就别听我的 |
[28:46] | Listen to yourself. | 听听自己内心的声音 |
[28:48] | Come on, you know this isn’t right. | 你知道这样是不对的 |
[28:50] | Yeah, that’s the thing. I don’t know that. | 这就是问题所在 我不知道是不对的 |
[28:52] | Where I’m from, I had to fight to survive. | 在我的家乡 我必须为生存而战 |
[28:54] | This is all I know. This is what life has made me. | 我只知道这些 生活把我塑造成了这样 |
[28:56] | I am not gonna change. | 我不会改变 |
[28:57] | Hey, no, we don’t want you | 不 我们不是让你放弃 |
[28:59] | to give up who you are. | 本来的自己 |
[29:00] | Look, when I joined the Legends, | 听着 我加入传奇们的时候 |
[29:02] | I was a punk, all right? | 我是个朋克 好吗 |
[29:03] | And there wasn’t a rule that I couldn’t break. | 没有我不能打破的规则 |
[29:06] | And guess what? I still am. | 你猜怎么着 我现在依旧是 |
[29:08] | I just don’t need to hurt people | 我不再需要为了生存而伤害别人了 |
[29:09] | to survive anymore because I have them. | 因为我有了他们 |
[29:16] | Fine, so I don’t burn down a house, | 好吧 那我不烧房子了 |
[29:19] | but what if I never wanna dress as a moose | 但如果我永远都不愿意打扮成驼鹿 |
[29:21] | or sit through one of your interminable team meetings? | 或者参加你们没完没了的团队会议怎么办 |
[29:25] | Then we still got a place for you. | 那我们依然有你的位子 |
[29:27] | Did you come to party down? | 你们来参加派对吗 |
[29:29] | No, we’ve come to get the chalice and you. | 不 我们来找圣杯和你 |
[29:32] | Come on, Nate, you can’t stay here. | 内特 你不能待在这儿 |
[29:33] | Sure I can. | 我当然可以 |
[29:34] | Dion says as long as he has followers, | 迪翁说只要他还有追随者 |
[29:36] | he has the power to run this place | 他就有能力管理这个地方 |
[29:37] | and grant people that cup. | 授予人们圣杯 |
[29:40] | Thought that’d be useful information for you. | 我觉得这个信息可能对你们有用 |
[29:42] | Can’t really remember why. | 真的不记得为什么了 |
[29:43] | Either way, I’m very important here, so excuse me. | 不管怎么说 我在这里很重要 麻烦让一下 |
[29:46] | Shotgun Nate! | 猎手内特 |
[29:47] | Shotgun Nate! | 猎手内特 |
[29:51] | Wait… | 等等 |
[29:55] | The Olympians feed off devotion, right? | 奥林匹克神因奉献而存在 对吗 |
[29:58] | So that means that Dion only has his followers | 也就是说 只有当人们一直把他当派对大神时 |
[30:00] | for as long as they worship him as the party god, | 迪翁才会拥有跟随者 |
[30:04] | so if we take away all these followers from him, that’s it. | 只要我们抢走他所有的追随者就行了 |
[30:07] | The chalice is released from his grasp. | 圣杯就不再被他掌控了 |
[30:09] | Okay, but the party isn’t slowing down. | 我了解 但派对还在继续 |
[30:12] | No, but there is one way to get college kids | 的确 但有一个方法能让大学生 |
[30:14] | to leave a party. | 离开一个聚会 |
[30:17] | Oh, wait, no, no, no, please don’t say– | 等等 不不 别告诉我… |
[30:18] | And that is to throw an even bigger party, | 那就是开一个更大的派对 |
[30:21] | which means– | 也就是说… |
[30:22] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们这些人到底怎么回事 |
[30:24] | Come on. | 快来吧 |
[30:27] | The Deltas have got to out-party Dionysus. | 三角洲得完胜狄俄尼索斯 |
[30:29] | I am still in Hell, aren’t I? | 我仍旧身处地狱 对吧 |
[30:32] | Come on. | 好啦 |
[30:43] | I can’t believe it! Delta’s very first house party. | 难以置信 三角洲的第一次室内派对 |
[30:47] | You know, I’m actually excited. | 我倒挺兴奋的 |
[30:49] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[30:49] | Parties aren’t just about getting drunk. | 派对并不仅仅是要喝醉 |
[30:51] | They’re about building community. | 派对跟构建社区有关系 |
[30:53] | This is so much better than just some frat party. | 这比一般的联谊会好太多了 |
[30:56] | Yeah, it would be if anyone were here to see it. | 对 前提是有人来参加 |
[30:59] | So where is everybody? | 大家人都在哪儿 |
[31:00] | You know what? I think I know. | 我想我知道答案 |
[31:11] | I don’t know why we thought we could out-party Dion. | 真不知道为什么我们觉得能完胜迪翁 |
[31:13] | You know what? Let’s not give up yet. | 先别放弃 |
[31:16] | Why not? We have drinks, games, music. | 为什么不来呢 我们有饮料 游戏和音乐 |
[31:20] | We did everything we were supposed to, | 我们做了该做的一切 |
[31:22] | and no one came. | 可却没人来 |
[31:24] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[31:25] | We did everything that we were supposed to. | 我们做的都是该做的事情 |
[31:27] | But maybe we should ask ourselves– | 但也许我们该问问自己 |
[31:29] | what would Astra do? | 换成是阿斯特拉会怎么做 |
[31:34] | If you really wanna win, | 如果你真的想要胜利 |
[31:35] | it is not enough to be good at your own game. | 只擅长自己的领域并不足够 |
[31:38] | You also have to take out the competition, | 你还必须得打败竞争对手 |
[31:40] | so I am talking sabotage. | 所以 我在说的是破坏 |
[31:45] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[31:46] | All right, what’s the plan? | 好 什么计划 |
[31:48] | First, we take Dion out of play. | 首先 我们让迪翁玩不下去 |
[31:50] | Now, I scoped out his place when I was gonna burn it down, | 说起来 我要烧掉他的房子时有仔细观察过 |
[31:53] | and I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[32:01] | sup, Charlie. | 你好 查莉 |
[32:11] | – Big-D! – Yeah. | -大块头D -我在 |
[32:13] | Now that I got my team out of your hair, | 现在我让我的组员不再打扰你了 |
[32:14] | how ’bout we get a fresh keg and celebrate? | 我们换个新酒桶庆祝一下怎么样 |
[32:17] | I like how you think, Shotgun. | 我喜欢你的想法 霰弹 |
[32:19] | Once he’s out, we mess with his party. | 他一出去 我们就去搞砸他的派对 |
[32:21] | Anything we can do to kill the vibe. | 尽一切可能破坏气氛 |
[32:23] | Hacking into Dion’s accounts, and… | 黑进迪翁的账户 接着… |
[32:29] | Bye-bye, party playlist. | 拜拜 派对音乐播放列表 |
[32:31] | Hey, who cut the music? | 谁把音乐关了 |
[32:34] | What the hell is this? | 这放的是什么 |
[32:36] | Then we take out his booze. | 然后 我们毁掉他的酒 |
[32:40] | And this is where all the magic happens. | 这里就是魔法生效的地方 |
[32:45] | So, uh, are these all lagers? | 这些都是淡啤酒吗 |
[32:50] | I’m sorry, bro. | 对不起 兄弟 |
[32:51] | No hard feelings, yeah? | 别放心上 好吗 |
[32:53] | Dad, now! | 爸爸 趁现在 |
[33:06] | Now the keg is tapped. | 现在酒桶里也没酒了 |
[33:09] | So final phase– hijack the party. | 到了最后一步 劫持派对 |
[33:13] | Hey, guys, I heard there’s a rager at Delta Chi Sigma. | 听说大家在ΣΔΧ玩儿的很开心 |
[33:22] | So what we waiting for? | 我们还等什么 |
[33:24] | Let’s go party. | 去派对吧 |
[33:30] | Gotta say it, you Legends do know how to party. | 不得不承认 你们这些传奇还真会开派对 |
[33:33] | Rory, are you able to lift the chalice yet? | 罗里 可以挪动圣杯了吗 |
[33:36] | It’s still not giving. | 还是不行 |
[33:39] | That doesn’t make sense. All of his followers are here. | 这说不通 他所有的追随者都在这 |
[33:44] | Cool little trick you pulled back there. | 你们的小把戏真酷 |
[33:46] | Gotta appreciate a good stunt. | 我承认噱头还不错 |
[33:48] | Still, I heard there was a party | 但听说这办了个派对 |
[33:49] | that I wasn’t invited to, and that hurts. | 却没有邀请我 我可伤心了 |
[33:53] | We’re getting that chalice, Dion. | 我们会拿到圣杯的 迪翁 |
[33:55] | Well, as long as I have my followers, | 只要我还有追随者 |
[33:57] | my Chug Cup isn’t going anywhere, | 我的圣杯就属于我 |
[33:59] | and bros are bros for life. | 一日是兄弟 永远是兄弟 |
[34:02] | Bros are bros for life! | 一日是兄弟 永远是兄弟 |
[34:03] | Bros are bros for life! Bros are bros for life! | 一日是兄弟 永远是兄弟 |
[34:07] | Bros are bros for life! | 一日是兄弟 永远是兄弟 |
[34:10] | Your reign on this campus is over. | 你在这个校园的统治到头了 |
[34:13] | I challenge you to beer pong. | 我要向你发起挑战 啤酒乒乓球 |
[34:21] | You do know I’m undefeated | 你知道我在这这么多年来 |
[34:24] | in all my years on campus, right? | 从来没有输过 对吧 |
[34:26] | Yeah, but it might be pretty hard | 知道 但要是你的追随者们 |
[34:30] | to hold on to all your followers | 看到你输在我手上 |
[34:33] | once they watch me demolish you. | 你想要留住他们可就难了 |
[34:37] | So come on, D-Bag. | 有本事来呀 怂蛋 |
[34:42] | What do you say? | 敢来吗 |
[34:44] | Winner takes all, Dartmouth rules. | 胜者为王 按老规矩来 |
[34:51] | you know I can’t say no to a challenge. | 我从来不拒绝挑战 |
[34:56] | stupid whimsy. You’re on. | 我要打碎你可笑的幻想 来啊 |
[34:58] | But if I win, | 如果我赢了 |
[35:02] | Delta house gets shut down. | 三角洲之家得关门大吉 |
[35:06] | No sorority and no Chug Cup. | 既没有女生联谊社团 也没有圣杯 |
[35:13] | You sure about this, babe? | 你确定吗 亲爱的 |
[35:14] | Cause, you know, you can’t see. | 我是说 你可看不见 |
[35:16] | Oh, I’ve played some beer pong in my life, | 我又不是没玩过啤酒乒乓 |
[35:18] | and plus superpowers, remember? | 而且我还有超能力 不是吗 |
[35:22] | The game is beer pong. | 我们要比的是 啤酒乒乓 |
[35:26] | Now, sink a ball into a cup and the other player drinks it, | 乒乓球落入对方的杯中 对方就要喝掉 |
[35:29] | and to make it even more fun, body saves are fair game. | 为了让游戏更有趣 身体接触不犯规 |
[35:34] | So remember, everybody, the first player | 大家注意了 谁先让对方 |
[35:36] | to clear the other’s cups takes it all. | 喝掉面前的酒 谁就是赢家 |
[35:39] | Now, opponents, please shake hands. | 双方请握手 |
[35:44] | May the best player win. | 愿强者恒强 |
[35:49] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[36:07] | And pong! | 预备 开始 |
[36:20] | Chug! | 喝 |
[36:35] | Kay. | 再来 |
[36:40] | Chug, chug, chug! | 干了 干了 干了 |
[36:49] | Yes! | 棒 |
[36:52] | This point wins it. | 决胜局到了 |
[36:58] | All right, let’s do this. | 行 来吧 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry, dude. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[37:34] | Our winner! | 我们的赢家 |
[37:38] | We gotta give it to her. | 我们输给她了 |
[37:39] | Wait, wait, wait, what happened to bros for life? | 等等 说好的终生兄弟呢 |
[37:41] | I– | 我 |
[37:43] | Come on, I know you wanna say it. | 别害羞 我知道你想说 |
[37:46] | I will not. | 我不想 |
[37:48] | Then I will. | 那我来说 |
[37:49] | Go… | 冲啊 |
[37:51] | Sisters! | 姐妹们 |
[37:58] | Got your cup. | 我拿到圣杯了 |
[38:04] | Best father-daughter weekend ever. | 史上最棒的父女周末时光 |
[38:16] | I can’t believe that actually worked. | 我还是不相信这竟然管用 |
[38:19] | Yeah, you’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[38:20] | We couldn’t have done it without the three of you. | 没有你们三个我们不可能成功 |
[38:22] | Yeah, thanks for sticking with us | 是啊 谢谢你们一直没有放弃 |
[38:24] | even when we were right gits. | 甚至当我们很混蛋的时候 |
[38:26] | It’s been real, ladies. | 真是不错 姐妹们 |
[38:27] | I’m sorry this chapter of Delta Chi Sigma | 我很遗憾姐妹团 |
[38:29] | has to come to an end. | 就要解散了 |
[38:31] | Oh, it’s not over. | 还没完呢 |
[38:32] | We’re gonna keep Delta house going. | 我们会让三角洲之家继续下去的 |
[38:34] | What? | 什么 |
[38:34] | After the party, I applied for a house on Greek row. | 派队之后 我在希腊街申请了一个公寓 |
[38:37] | Fitting in is hard enough– | 融入真的很难 |
[38:39] | so many people telling you what to do and what to wear. | 有太多的人告诉你要做什么要穿什么 |
[38:42] | Now there’s a space for people | 现在有了一个地方 |
[38:43] | to figure it out for themselves | 可以让大家自己思考 |
[38:45] | thanks to you guys. | 多亏了你们 |
[38:46] | I get it. You’re welcome. | 我明白 不用谢 |
[38:49] | All right, ladies– | 好了 姑娘们 |
[38:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:51] | One for the road? – | 临走前干一杯 |
[38:54] | Deltas! | 三角洲 |
[38:57] | Bye, sisters. | 拜拜 姐妹们 |
[38:58] | – Bye! – Gonna miss you! | -拜拜 -会想你的 |
[38:59] | – Just say no to drugs, kids. – Don’t do it. | -别碰毒品 -别碰 |
[39:02] | – It’s not worth it. – Youth. | -不值得 -青春啊 |
[39:04] | I need a nap. | 我要小憩一下 |
[39:10] | You guys earned the good stuff. | 你们赚到了好东西 |
[39:12] | You won the chalice, and with it, | 赢得了圣杯 |
[39:14] | immortality for a day. | 和不朽的一天 |
[39:16] | All right, guess it’s time to chug. | 好了 是时候喝掉它了 |
[39:23] | To Behrad, | 敬贝哈德 |
[39:25] | and to your mum. | 敬你妈妈 |
[39:31] | it’s actually quite a lot of responsibility, really. | 真是责任重大 真的 |
[39:34] | And that is a lot of wine. | 还有这么多红酒 |
[39:36] | Why don’t we all just drink from it? | 要不我们都喝一口 |
[39:38] | I mean, who said there only has to be three fates, right? | 谁说只有三条宿命 对吧 |
[39:40] | Yeah, we could all use the Loom together. | 对 我们可以一起使用织布机 |
[39:41] | Yeah, you’re not alone in this, love. | 在这件事上你不是一个人 亲爱的 |
[39:43] | Yeah, immortality sounds pretty epic. | 对啊 不朽听起来多宏伟 |
[39:45] | Let’s drink. | 我们开喝 |
[39:47] | – Let’s all do it then. – Yeah. | -那我们就一起喝 -好 |
[40:02] | Yeah, I’m not gonna drink– super haram– | 我不要喝 圣女 |
[40:05] | but I trust all of you to bring my baby brother back. | 但我相信你们会把我弟带回来的 |
[40:13] | Here goes nothing. | 管不了那么多了 |
[40:29] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[40:31] | Well, not exactly, bro. | 不完全是 兄弟 |
[40:40] | Oh, wow, you are all glowing. | 天啊 你们都在发光 |
[40:44] | Oh, must be the moisturizer you recommended. | 肯定是你推荐的保湿霜 |
[40:47] | Like, my skin feels tighter. | 让我的皮肤都紧致了 |
[40:48] | literally– you’re literally glowing. | 真的 你们真的在发光 |
[40:50] | Guys, we did it. | 各位 我们做到了 |
[40:54] | Come on, let’s go and use that Loom! | 走吧 我们用那个织布机去 |
[40:56] | And remember, | 记住了 |
[40:58] | no looming anything that’ll ruin my party. | 别让织布机毁了我的派队 |
[41:01] | Not that you would, Clotho. I can tell you’re still chill. | 你是不会的 克洛索 看得出来你还有点怕 |
[41:04] | That’s right. | 确实是 |
[41:05] | Later days, Shotgun. | 改日见 猎手 |
[41:07] | Later days, Dion! | 改日见 迪翁 |
[41:09] | You guys got some trippy art here. | 你们的幻术还在这里 |
[41:11] | This cane was yelling at me. | 这个手杖冲我大喊大叫 |
[41:13] | Yeah, I’ll take that nice one, love. | 这个还是给我好了 亲爱的 |
[41:16] | Sounds like someone’s had too much to drink. | 听起来好像有人喝多了 |
[41:18] | Let’s get you outta here. | 我带你离开这里 |
[41:20] | Bye. | 拜 |
[41:29] | Hello, traitor. | 你好 叛徒 |
[41:36] | Just the woman I wanted to see. | 正好想见你 |
[41:37] | Don’t bother trying to win me back. | 想让我回心转意就别费心了 |
[41:39] | I don’t need you anymore. | 我不再需要你了 |
[41:41] | When you asked for my help killing John Constantine, | 你让我帮你杀约翰·康斯坦丁的时候 |
[41:43] | I warned you you would be in my debt. | 我警告过你 你欠我一个人情 |
[41:47] | Well, honey, I’m calling in the favor. | 好了 亲爱的 现在该还了 |