Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] – How did you do that? – How did I do that? -你怎么做到的 -我怎么做到的
[00:05] Remember when we dented history? 记不记得我们改变了历史
[00:06] By building Heyworld, we changed the future. 通过建造海伍德乐园 我们改变了未来
[00:09] What you think of as a haunting is a temporal echo. 你以为的闹鬼其实是时间的回声
[00:12] She is the you before you. 她就是发生事故之前的你
[00:14] – Zari, no! – What is that? -扎莉 不要 -那是什么
[00:16] You can’t kill me. 你杀不掉我的
[00:17] – No! – I’m a god. -不 -我可是神
[00:21] We’re being hunted by a pair of bloody gods. 我们正在被一对嗜血神灵追杀
[00:24] The situation just got a hell of a lot more dicey. 而我们的处境也变得更凶险了
[00:26] Behrad is dead. Can that Loom bring him back? 贝哈德死了 那个织布机能让贝哈德复活吗
[00:29] If we get the last piece, yeah. 找到最后一块就可以
[00:40] Oh, there you are. 你在这呢
[00:41] It’s always the artsy types with you, ain’t it? 你总是这么有雅兴
[00:44] How many times must I tell you my powers 告诉你多少次了 我的力量
[00:47] are not at all for your amusement Clotho. 不是供你娱乐的 克洛索
[00:49] Wait, wait, wait, time out. 等一下 等一下 暂停
[00:51] But you did look different at the time, though, right? 你那时候的长相肯定不是现在这样吧
[00:52] Shapeshifter. ‘Course I did. 我是变形者 当然不是
[00:54] But it makes the story easier to imagine 但是直接联想成我这样
[00:56] if you just picture me. 你们能更好想象故事的画面
[00:57] Yeah, just pay attention. 好好听着
[00:59] Anyway, then she said her magic word… 然后她念出了魔咒
[01:02] Enchantress. 魔女现身
[01:07] I imagine this has something to do with your theft 我猜你找我是因为偷了
[01:10] of the Loom of Fate? 命运织布机
[01:11] You disapprove? 你反对
[01:14] No. 不
[01:15] Humanity’s status quo should be shaken up 人类的现状每过几千年
[01:17] every few millennia. 就需要变革一次
[01:19] It’s good for them. 这对他们有好处
[01:20] Well, I’m glad you think so, 你能这么想我很开心
[01:22] because this is a pretty big shake-up. 因为这一次变革有点大
[01:25] I need to make sure that no one ever finds this. 我要你保证没人能发现这个
[01:28] Not even me, and especially not Lachesis. 包括我 特别是拉克西丝
[01:31] You think you can do that? 你能做到吗
[01:31] Question. La-who? 提问 拉什么
[01:33] Lachesis, she’s my elder sister. 拉克西丝 她是我的姐姐
[01:36] And also the Leader of the Fates. 同样是命运之主
[01:38] Now, she’s a real master manipulator. 她才是操纵人的高手
[01:40] Atropos kills because Lachesis wills it. 阿特洛波斯全因拉克西丝的意愿杀人
[01:42] It is you, Clotho, that has the difficult task. 你的任务才艰巨 克洛索
[01:46] What, running and hiding? 哪里艰巨 逃跑和躲藏吗
[01:47] I’m relieving you of a piece of the Loom 我将你从织布机的一块中解放
[01:49] that has been your entire reason for existence. 这也是你存在的理由
[01:52] Now that you are free of it, 既然你已解脱
[01:54] it’ll be up to you to determine what, if anything, 将由你来决定 克洛索之后
[01:56] is left of Clotho in its wake. 还会剩下什么
[01:59] All I need is to make sure that that ring is never found. 我只用确保没人能找到这枚戒指
[02:03] Existential actualization can come later. 人类生存以后再说
[02:09] You cannot run forever, Clotho. 你不能永远逃避 克洛索
[02:14] And that is the last thing that I remember. 这就是我所记得的一切
[02:15] You have no idea what spell Enchantress cast? 你完全不知道魔女下了什么咒
[02:18] Well, that would kind of defeat the whole point of going to her, 我要知道就不用费劲去找她了
[02:20] now wouldn’t it? 不是吗
[02:21] But Charlie, all we need is the third ring 查莉 我们只需要第三枚戒指
[02:22] to bring Behrad back– 救活贝哈德
[02:23] And now you’re telling us it’s impossible to find? 而你却告诉我们根本不可能找到
[02:26] Maybe you could’ve mentioned that 你姐姐上船前
[02:27] before your sister got on the ship? 就不能说一声吗
[02:29] See, this is exactly the kind of thing 这就是我一直担心
[02:30] – I was afraid would happen. – Stop. -会发生的局面 -别说了
[02:32] Passing blame is not gonna help anything. 互相指责解决不了任何问题
[02:35] I’m sorry, Z. 很抱歉 Z
[02:36] This Enchantress is a witch, right? 这个魔女是个女巫对吗
[02:39] Well, we have whatever it is you are. 我们这里有你这么一位
[02:42] So do some hocus pocus and find the ring. 所以念几个咒语给我们找到那戒指吧
[02:44] Yeah, well, it’s not as simple as finding Atropos’s ring, love. 这可没找到阿特洛波斯戒指那样容易
[02:47] Locating something hidden by someone as powerful as Enchantress, 寻找一件被魔女那样强大的人隐藏的物品
[02:50] that can take months, maybe even years. 可以花上数个月 甚至几年
[02:52] I don’t accept that. 我无法接受
[02:54] Behrad is gone and he’s not coming back 贝哈德死了 并且在你找到戒指之前
[02:56] until you find the ring. 无法复活
[02:58] So figure it out, magic man. 所以想办法去吧 魔法男
[03:02] Fast. 快去
[03:29] You know, um, 你知道吗
[03:30] I’m here for you if you ever want to talk about Behrad. 你要是想谈谈贝哈德 可以找我
[03:34] We’re getting him back. 我们会救活他的
[03:37] There is no point in dwelling on it, 没意为此事过于沮丧
[03:39] because everything’s gonna be fine. 因为一切都会好的
[03:41] – Totally. – By the way, uh, -绝对的 -对了
[03:43] when I went on that totem journey thing, 当我进行那个图腾之旅的时候
[03:47] I met the other me. 我遇到了另外那个我
[03:50] Really? 真的吗
[03:54] How–how is she? 她 她怎么样
[03:57] She’s great. 她很棒
[03:58] Tough, cool… 坚强 很酷
[04:01] You must have a thing for warrior women. 你一定很喜欢女战士
[04:03] Only if they’re from another time period 只要是她们是从另一个时代来的
[04:05] and eventually will leave me, sure. 并且最终会离开我 没错
[04:09] Did she have a message for me? 她有话要带给我吗
[04:12] No. 没有
[04:17] But I can tell she really cares about you. 但我可以看出她很在乎你
[04:22] I really care about her. 我真的很在乎她
[04:24] And just so you know, I, um, 而且顺便一提 我…
[04:26] I care about you too. 我也很在乎你
[04:31] Oh, all right, lovebirds, 好了 小情人们
[04:33] look, I think I’ve got something. 我想我有突破了
[04:34] Now, it won’t be pretty, but it might just work, 虽然不太好看 但或许有用
[04:36] so come on, chop-chop! 所以快来吧 速度
[04:42] 诺森伯兰郡 英国 2020年
[05:00] Sara, are you there? 莎拉 你在吗
[05:04] Hey, Sara? 莎拉
[05:06] Sara? You all right? 莎拉 你还好吗
[05:09] Yeah, I just, um… 还好 我只是…
[05:13] It was nothing. I’m good. 没什么 我很好
[05:16] Listen, you got hit full-force 听着 你承受了
[05:18] with the power of Atropos. 阿特洛波斯的全力一击
[05:20] I know you survived, 我知道你活了下来
[05:21] but there could still be repercussions. 但是可能会有后遗症
[05:23] Charlie, look, I’m telling you, 查理 我跟你说了
[05:25] I’m completely fine, all right? 我完全没事 好吗
[05:28] Assassin’s honor. 向刺客的荣誉起誓
[05:30] Fine. 好吧
[05:32] All right, you lot, listen up. 好了 你们几个 听清楚
[05:34] Our Lachesis’s ring could be anywhere in space and time. 我们的拉克西丝戒指可能在任何时空
[05:38] I’m gonna need to borrow a little bit of magical energy 我需要借助你们的一些魔法能量
[05:40] off you lot to help amplify the summoning spell. 来增强召唤咒语
[05:42] – Exactly how does that work? – It’s easy. -这具体是怎么运作的 -很简单
[05:45] All you need to do is keep your mouths shut 你们要做的就是闭上嘴
[05:46] and let me use your auras like batteries. 让我运用你们的气做电池
[05:48] Is this safe? It doesn’t sound safe. 安全吗 听起来不安全
[05:50] It isn’t. Any more questions? 不安全 还有问题吗
[05:51] Good, let’s hold hands. 很好 拉起手
[05:55] O circule, te vocavi ad hunc locum et tempus. 圆环 我在此时此地召唤
[06:03] Veni hic, te iubeo. 应我所求
[06:06] Whoa, this feels weird. 这感觉怪怪的
[06:09] It is weird. 是挺奇怪
[06:10] Kinda like that time we went mushroom picking. 有点像是那次我们去采蘑菇
[06:12] Focus, or you’ll botch the bloody spell! 集中精力 不然你们会毁掉咒语
[06:14] Vincio cum hunc loco. 困于此地
[06:37] – Sara! – Focus! -莎拉 -专心
[06:39] Vincio ad hunc tempori! 困于此时
[07:05] Where is everyone? 大家都去哪了
[07:10] Wait, something happened. 等等 出了什么事
[07:12] Oh, bollocks. 见鬼
[07:14] When everyone lost focus, 大家分心的时候
[07:15] I’d successfully bound the ring to the house, 我本该成功把那戒指封在房子里
[07:17] but I was still working to anchor it temporally. 但我当时还在努力固定它
[07:20] So you, me, and the ring have been 所以你 我和那戒指
[07:22] whooshed into the past? 被送到了过去
[07:24] Good work. 做得好
[07:25] It’s magic, love, it’s more of an art than a science. 这是魔法 亲爱的 它比起科学 更近似于艺术
[07:29] Oh, my, are those guests? I didn’t hear the bell ring. 老天 是客人吗 我没听到门铃
[07:34] Well, hello. I’m Mrs. Hughes. 你好 我是休斯夫人
[07:36] I’m so sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你们久等了
[07:38] Oh, no bother, love. 没事 亲爱的
[07:40] This is a lovely, uh, boarding house. 这家招待所还不错哦
[07:43] You know, I could see myself living here. 我都能想象自己住这里的样子
[07:45] Now where ever did my etui get to? 我的小匣子去哪里了
[07:48] Is it that? 是那个吗
[07:51] Thank you, my dear. 谢谢 亲爱的
[07:53] I would’ve found it eventually. 我最后总会找到它
[07:56] Sometimes one just needs to stop looking. 有时候就在眼皮底下
[07:59] Right, totally. 对 非常正确
[08:01] Is that another guest already? 又来了一名客人吗
[08:04] It is, indeed. 确实如此
[08:06] Dr. White at your service. 怀特医生为您服务
[08:09] Were you two going to book a room, or… 你们俩是要订一间房还是
[08:12] Right you are. Yes, me and my wife here– 你说的很对 对 我和我老婆
[08:14] Oh, we are not– not married. 我们还没 没结婚
[08:17] Well, I’m afraid I’m a bit traditional. 我恐怕我有点保守
[08:20] I don’t allow single women to stay in my establishment. 单身女性不能在我这里留宿
[08:24] But we are engaged, yay. 但我们订婚了
[08:27] Ah, my sincerest congratulations. 衷心祝贺
[08:31] Please sign here. 请在这里签字
[08:32] Oh, yes, of course. 好 当然
[08:36] And you will be in room number three, upstairs. 你们的房间是三号 在楼上
[08:39] Supper is at 8:00, sharp. 八点准时吃晚饭
[08:42] Right, thank you. Mr. White. 好 谢谢 怀特先生
[08:50] You know, you should take note. 你应该注意下
[08:51] This place could actually look kind of decent 这地方好好打理一下
[08:53] with a bit of TLC. 是可以体面点的
[08:54] See what a difference a nice set of curtains can make? 看看一套漂亮的窗帘有多大用处
[08:56] Yeah, all right. Now let’s, uh, 对 很对 现在我们
[08:58] take stock of our situation, shall we? 整理一下目前的情况好吗
[09:00] Now, I’m assuming you can wield the totem like Behrad. 我假设你可以像贝哈德一样用图腾
[09:02] I’m just holding onto this for him. 我只是暂时替他保管图腾
[09:04] I don’t have a superpower. 我没有超能力
[09:06] Unless you count having flawless brows. 除非完美眉毛也算超能力
[09:08] I don’t. 不算
[09:09] Oh, and by age 15, 另外15岁时
[09:10] I built a social media empire 我就建立了价值五个亿美金的
[09:11] valued at over $500 million. 传媒帝国
[09:13] “The New York Times” called me the most influential influencer 《纽约时报》称我为这一代
[09:15] of my generation. 影响力最大的人
[09:16] Oh, “The New York Times,” Eh? 《纽约时报》
[09:18] Yeah, it’s like an app that tells you the news. 就是一个播报新闻的应用
[09:20] So, uh, your superpower is that you’re sort of popular? 你的超能力是你比较受欢迎
[09:25] Aww, calling me “sort of” popular 说我”比较”受欢迎
[09:27] is like calling da Vinci “sort of” a genius. 就跟说达芬奇”比较”有天赋一样
[09:29] Great. Got it. 好 我懂了
[09:32] What about you? What exactly do you do, 你呢 你是做什么的
[09:35] besides wear the same outfit every day 除了天天穿同一套衣服
[09:37] – and screw up spells? – Well, I’ve banished demons, -然后施法失败 -我驱逐恶魔
[09:39] slain dragons, and walked through the fires of Hell. 屠龙 走过地狱之火
[09:41] I’m a sneaky bastard 我虽不光明正大
[09:42] and the greatest sorcerer that ever lived. 但却是史上最伟大的巫师
[09:43] Cool, cool, cool. Do you wanna go ahead and “Sorcer” something 厉害 厉害 你要不要使出你的巫师绝招
[09:45] so we can find the ring and get out of here? 好让我们找到戒指然后离开呢
[09:48] – Yeah. – Yeah. -好 -好
[10:00] Okay, so does that mean it’s in there? 所以是说东西在里面吗
[10:02] Yeah, it seems so. This is the Doctor’s room. 好像是的 这是医生诊室
[10:05] Maybe you could, influence him out while I go check it out? 我进去找的时候 或许你可以想办法引开他
[10:10] See? You need my skill set already. 看到没 你需要我的技能了
[10:12] Yeah, right. Good luck. 好吧 祝你好运
[10:23] Can I help you? 有事吗
[10:26] I seem to have come down with something, Doctor. 我好像生病了 医生
[10:29] Might you be able to give me a checkup? 你能不能帮我检查一下
[10:31] Of course. Be happy to help. 当然 乐意帮忙
[10:34] Please, come in. 请进
[10:37] Perhaps we could go down to the sitting room. 不如我们可以去会客室吧
[10:39] I am a newly engaged woman, after all. 毕竟我刚订婚
[10:42] I understand. 我明白
[10:44] One moment. 等一下
[10:58] No ring? 没戴戒指吗
[11:00] We are still looking for one. 我们还在找
[11:02] And you arrived with no luggage, if I’m not mistaken. 如果我没记错的话 你来时没带行李
[11:05] Couldn’t wait to get away from the city. 等不及离开这座城市
[11:06] Yes, I could see why your betrothed would want to get you 是的 我看得出为什么你未婚夫
[11:09] to himself as quickly as possible. 想尽快抱得美人归了
[11:11] You have a beautiful face. 你长得很漂亮
[11:13] Thank you. I moisturize. 谢谢 我有保湿
[11:15] It’s not like my face. 不像我的脸
[11:18] No one remembers my face. 没人记得我的长相
[11:20] You know, you could, 你可以
[11:23] look into getting a rebranding specialist. 考虑找一个重塑专家
[11:26] I’m afraid your case is worse than I thought. 看来你的情况比我想的糟糕
[11:29] I must insist we return to my room 我坚持我们回我房间
[11:30] for a more thorough examination. 做更详细的检查
[11:35] My gosh. Look at that. 天啊 你看
[11:37] No more cough. 我不咳了
[11:40] You are a real miracle worker, Doc. 你真是个奇迹缔造者 医生
[11:42] You should just stay here, relax, 你应该待在这里 休息一下
[11:44] have a drink, and I’m gonna– 喝点东西 我要…
[11:46] okay, bye-bye. 拜拜了
[12:08] John! 约翰
[12:10] John? 约翰
[12:11] It seems we did end up in my room, after all. 看来我们又回到我房间了
[12:14] Shall we begin the examination? 我们开始检查吧
[12:34] John, you killed him! 约翰 你杀了他
[12:36] ‘Course I did. He’s Jack the bloody Ripper. 当然 他是如假包换的开膛手杰克
[12:40] Behind you! 他在你后面
[12:46] Blimey. 我的天啊
[12:47] Old Leather Apron here must be an Encore. 这位老皮围裙肯定是位回升者
[12:49] Hand me some rope now, will you, love? 把绳子递给我 亲爱的
[12:54] Cheers. 谢了
[12:55] Captain Lance is experiencing unusual activity in the striatum, 兰斯队长的纹状体出现异常活动
[12:59] a region of the brain that processes time. 纹状体是大脑中负责处理时间的区域
[13:01] I am continuing to run tests to determine the cause. 我会继续检测并确定原因
[13:04] So Atropos not only killed Behrad, 所以阿特洛波斯不只杀了贝哈德
[13:06] but also managed to put Sara in a coma. 还让莎拉陷入了昏迷
[13:08] I don’t think the team’s gonna survive 再和你姐姐发生冲突的话
[13:09] another run-in with your sister, Charlie. 我认为小队没法幸存 查莉
[13:11] Well, if we had it my way, 如果我们按我说的做
[13:12] we never would’ve run into her in the first place. 我们绝对不会碰到她
[13:14] Pardon me, but Dr. Heywood and Mr. Green 不好意思 但海伍德博士和格林先生
[13:16] are requesting your presence on the Bridge. 请求你们去舰桥一趟
[13:18] The Prognosticator is showing unusual Encore activity. 预测者显示回升者有异常活动
[13:23] You got this, Captain. 你可以的 船长
[13:25] Right. 好
[13:27] Captain. 船长
[13:31] All the Encores are moving through time. 回升者正在时空穿梭
[13:34] More specifically, they’re all heading towards a particular point. 具体点说 他们都在向一个时间点移动
[13:37] Looks like they’re hunting something. 好像在追踪什么
[13:39] Or someone. 或什么人
[13:40] Astra must have sent the Encores after John. 阿斯特拉肯定派回升者来找约翰了
[13:42] Gideon, pinpoint where and when they’re converging. 吉迪恩 找出他们集合的时间和地点
[13:45] See, guys? I knew all my time spent creating 看见了吗 我花那么多时间
[13:46] the Prognosticator would be worth it. 创造预测者可不是白费的
[13:48] Ava Sharpe saves the day again. 艾娃·夏普又拯救世界了
[13:50] I’m sorry, Captain. 抱歉 船长
[13:51] It appears that the Prognosticator 预测者似乎没有能力
[13:53] is not equipped to handle time-traveling Encores. 应对时空穿梭的回升者
[13:57] Ava, take a deep breath– 艾娃 深呼吸
[13:58] You know what? We don’t even know if Sara’s gonna wake up, 知道吗 我们连莎拉会不会醒都不确定
[14:00] and if she does, she’s gonna find out 她要是醒了 就会发现
[14:01] that two of the Legends are missing. 两名传奇队员失踪
[14:02] – This is beyond unacceptable. – Let’s just sit down. -这让我怎么接受 -我们坐下来
[14:06] I’ll brew you a cup of your favorite herbal tea– 我给你沏一杯你最爱的花草茶
[14:08] I’m not just gonna sit around and do nothing. 我不能坐以待毙
[14:09] If we can’t track the Encores, 如果追踪不到回升者
[14:11] we have to go after them at the source–Astra. 就只能去找源头了 阿斯特拉
[14:13] I seriously doubt she’s just gonna agree to stop doing 我有理由怀疑 她不可能轻易同意
[14:15] whatever her current evil plan is. 停止她的恶毒计划
[14:18] That’s why I’m not gonna give her a choice. 所以我不给她选择的机会
[14:22] Nighty-night, Jackie-boy. 晚安 小杰克
[14:23] Sweet dreams of disembowelment and all that jazz. 祝你梦见自己被开膛 试试有多刺激
[14:25] What the hell, John? 搞什么 约翰
[14:27] Astra must have sent him here after me. 阿斯特拉肯定派了他来追我
[14:29] You know, not everything is about you. 你要知道 不是什么都与你有关的
[14:31] Yeah, well, it’d be a big bloody coincidence 是 那么一个回升者
[14:33] if an Encore just happened to show up in the same time 无缘无故和我们在同一时间出现在同一地方
[14:36] and place as us for no apparent reason. 真是天大的巧合了
[14:38] Okay, fine, but I thought you and Astra had a deal? 行吧 但你和阿斯特拉不是达成协议了吗
[14:40] Clearly she got impatient, all right? 显然她没耐心了吗
[14:42] Yeah, I know the feeling. 我知道这感觉
[14:44] Did you find the ring? 你找到戒指了吗
[14:46] It wasn’t in his room. 不在他房间
[14:47] Now something is interfering with my magic. 有东西在干扰我的魔法
[14:49] Yeah, some great sorcerer. 对 某个强大的魔法师
[14:51] Ooh, some great influencer. 某个强大的影响者
[14:53] You could barely keep him distracted for ten minutes. 你让他分心十分钟都做不到
[14:55] Oh, I’m sorry, 真是抱歉
[14:56] should I have let myself be serial killed 我就该任由我自己一次次被杀害
[14:59] so you would’ve had five more minutes to not find the ring? 好给你争取五分钟找一个找不到的戒指
[15:02] You know what? 我告诉你
[15:03] We should split up so we can both find this in peace. 我们就该分头找 清净一点
[15:05] Fine by me, sweetheart. 求之不得 亲爱的
[15:14] Howdy, ma’am. My name’s Clyde Barrow. 你好啊 女士 我叫克莱德·巴罗
[15:17] And my name’s Bonnie. 我叫邦妮
[15:18] And we’re in need of some accommodations. 我们需要住宿
[15:21] Bloody hell, they’re all Encores. 见鬼 他们都是回升者
[15:28] All right, while I’m down there, you two need to work on 我在下面的时候 你们俩得想办法
[15:30] fixing the Prognosticator so we can track down Zari and John. 修好预测者 找到扎莉和约翰
[15:33] – Well, tech is not really– – Charlie. -技术的东西我不太 -查莉
[15:36] Sure, we’ll figure it out. 行 我们能解决
[15:37] Um, I feel like somebody has to ask you. 我觉得有必要问一下你
[15:39] Are you 100% certain you want Gary to take you to Hell? 你确定要让盖瑞带你去地狱吗
[15:43] I was kinda wondering the same thing. 我也想问同样的问题
[15:44] Look, Gary’s the only wizard I have access to, and besides, 你看 我只认识盖瑞这一个巫师 而且
[15:46] I’m not only taking Gary down there, 我不仅要带盖瑞下去
[15:48] I’m gonna need some extra muscle too. 我还需要些人手
[15:49] Well, thank you for noticing the extra reps 感谢 看来你注意到我最近
[15:51] I’ve been putting on the lat machine. 拉力器锻炼强度有所增加
[15:53] You ready, Mick? 准备好了吗 米克
[15:54] Oh, Mick, I thought you were taking time off 米克 我以为你休假
[15:56] to hang out with the kid? 陪孩子去了
[15:57] She told me to go to Hell. Where are we headed? 她让我下地狱 我们要去哪里
[15:59] The portal to Hell is ready, Captain. 地狱传送门已准备好 船长
[16:01] All that’s left is for… 就差…
[16:03] me to drink some of this demon blood. 我喝点恶魔之血了
[16:05] – Come on, Gary. – Okay, yeah. Okay. -加油 盖瑞 -好 好吧
[16:12] It’s actually quite tangy. 其实还挺香浓
[16:14] Okay, how do we do this? 好 然后怎么做
[16:16] I will say some words, and then the sigil 我会念几句话 然后魔印
[16:17] will transport us to Hell for precisely four hours. 会把我们传送到地狱 待四个小时
[16:21] After that, we’ll be transported right back here. 四小时后 我们会被传送回这里
[16:23] Sounds good to me. 听起来还行
[16:25] Enter. 请进
[16:35] Flesh become my flesh. 让我们血肉相融
[16:37] Soul become my soul. 灵魂相通
[16:39] Hades, firstborn of Cronus and Rhea, 哈迪斯 克洛诺斯与瑞亚之子
[16:42] I call upon you. 我召唤你
[16:45] All right, Mick, get ready to light it up. 行了 米克 准备点火
[16:51] – Beer? – Yeah. -要啤酒吗 -要
[16:55] This was a terrible idea. 这主意糟透了
[16:57] Should’ve worn shoulder pads to blend in. 应该戴上垫肩融入他们的
[16:59] I like it. There’s fire. 我挺喜欢 还有火
[17:01] Let’s just find Astra. 直接去找阿斯特拉
[17:03] About time we killed the bitch. 是时候杀了那个贱人了
[17:04] No! John has been working so hard to rehabilitate her. 不行 约翰费尽千辛万苦去拯救她
[17:07] Also, I thought we didn’t use that word anymore. 而且 我们最好别用那个词
[17:09] You know what? I’m gonna let the B-word slide this time. 这次我就不用那个词骂她了
[17:10] She sent a bunch of criminals after our friends. 但她派了一群罪犯追杀我们的朋友
[17:12] How do we even find her? What are we supposed to do, 我们该怎么找她 怎么办
[17:14] just ask a random demon off the street? 随便问一个路边的恶魔吗
[17:18] – Where’s Astra? – She’s at her club. -阿斯特拉在哪里 -她在自己的俱乐部
[17:20] Uh, two streets down, make a left. 走两条街 然后左转
[17:23] Wow, I didn’t expect that to work. 没想到真的有用
[17:25] Thanks, Mickey. 谢了 小米
[17:35] You know, it’s times like this, 每到这种时候
[17:36] that I wish I hadn’t given up smoking. 我就会后悔戒烟
[17:38] Yeah, well, I wish I had brought my own hairbrush. 是啊 我希望我带了梳子
[17:40] Guess we’re both out of luck. 看来我们都不太走运
[17:42] Why would Astra send so many Encores after me? 为什么阿斯特拉要派这么多回升者来找我
[17:44] I mean, seems like overkill. 感觉有点夸张
[17:46] Again, maybe it’s not all about you. 再说一遍 或许并非跟你有关
[17:49] What if they’re after the ring? 万一他们是在找戒指呢
[17:51] You know, I never told Astra about the Loom of Fate, 我从来没告诉过阿斯特拉命运织布机的事
[17:53] but you might be onto something. 不过你可能说到点子上了
[17:57] Oh, look at that. Supper time. 瞧 晚餐时间到了
[18:00] You’re not seriously suggesting 你不是认真提议
[18:02] we go dine with Hell-people. 要我们和地狱人共进晚餐吧
[18:04] I am seriously suggesting 我的确是在认真提议
[18:05] that you stay while I handle it. 你留下 我去解决
[18:07] I am part of this. 我也是一份子
[18:09] And possess far superior social skills. 而且我拥有高超的社交能力
[18:11] Yeah, well, you bottled it when Jack the Ripper attacked. 也是 开膛手杰克袭击时是你封住他的
[18:13] Look, I can’t look after you 听着 我没办法边保护你
[18:15] and figure out what Astra’s up to at the same time. 边搞清楚阿斯特拉的真正意图
[18:18] This might be Behrad’s totem, 这可能是贝哈德的图腾
[18:19] but there is a little warrior me inside here 但里面有一个小战士
[18:22] from a different timeline and she’s gonna protect me. 来自不同的时间线 她会保护我
[18:25] I don’t even know what to say to that. 我不知道该说什么
[18:27] But I will say this. 但我要说的是
[18:29] Even if I have to tie you up myself, 就算要亲手绑住你
[18:32] you’re staying here. 你也得留在这里
[18:40] Quiesce. 安静
[18:42] – What are you doing? – Well, I can’t exactly -你在干什么 -我现在不能
[18:44] go out there as John Constantine now, can I? 以约翰·康斯坦丁的身份出现 对吧
[18:48] I think I have an idea. 我想我有个主意了
[18:52] Clyde and I were tortured by Manaxos the Mutilator himself. 我和克莱德受尽毁坏者马纳考斯的折磨
[18:56] Your pain was a mere trifle 跟诺斯福辛对我的所作所为比起来
[18:58] compared to what the Norfulthing did to me. 你们所受的痛苦简直不值一提
[19:00] I thought the Hellhounds 我还以为地狱猎犬
[19:01] were the worst evil a man could suffer. 是一个人所能承受的最可怕的恶魔
[19:03] Who exactly are you that you were worth Norfulthing’s time? 你究竟是何方神圣 值得诺斯福辛花费时间
[19:06] I am, of course, King Henry VIII, 我当然是 亨利八世
[19:09] ruler of the British Empire. 大英帝国的统治者
[19:11] And what crime sent you to Hell? 那又是什么罪行把你们送下地狱
[19:13] We rob banks. 我们抢劫银行
[19:15] And I plunder boats. 我是海盗
[19:18] You may have heard of me. 你们应该听说过我的大名
[19:20] The name’s Black Caesar. 我的名字是黑凯撒
[19:21] – Caesar? – Ah, and you must be Brutus. -凯撒 -那你一定是布鲁图斯
[19:25] I always favored beheadings 我更倾向于斩首
[19:26] over stabbing someone in the back. 而不是在别人背后捅刀
[19:28] Less cowardly. 没那么懦弱
[19:30] Supper is ready. 晚餐准备好了
[19:33] Now, stop dillydallying 别再磨磨蹭蹭的
[19:34] and come and have a seat before the food gets cold. 在菜变凉前 赶快到餐桌上坐好
[19:49] Excuse me, Miss Astra. 打扰一下 阿斯特拉小姐
[19:50] Found this scum lurking by the entrance. 发现这个人渣在门口鬼鬼祟祟的
[19:53] “Lurking” Seems like an overly sinister way to describe it– 用”鬼鬼祟祟”来形容好像有点太贬义了…
[19:56] Why are you here, twerp? 你为什么会在这里 白痴
[19:57] John Constantine is outside. 约翰·康斯坦丁在外面
[19:59] He knows you’re impatient with him, 他知道你对他没耐性
[20:00] but he has the, uh, thing he promised you. 不过他 有一件承诺过你的事情
[20:02] But he doesn’t want to come in here and risk being seen. 但是他不想冒着被看到的风险进来这里
[20:04] So if you could take a quick break from eating…bugs 所以如果你先别吃虫子
[20:07] and come with me– 然后跟我来…
[20:09] Waste my time and I’ll let my demonic friends here 浪费我时间的话 我会让这里的恶魔朋友
[20:11] use you as a human piñata. 将你变成人体玩偶
[20:21] So that’s where Genghis Khan’s sword went. 原来成吉思汗的剑在你这里
[20:23] It’s over, Astra. 都结束了 阿斯特拉
[20:24] We know you’ve sent your Encores after John, 我们知道你派了回升者追杀约翰
[20:26] so don’t play coy. 所以别跟我们装
[20:27] What the hell’s an Encore? 什么是回升者
[20:28] It’s what we’ve been calling the corrupted souls 就是那些我们一直说的堕落灵魂
[20:30] that you’ve been sending back to Earth. 那些你带回人间的灵魂
[20:32] I haven’t sent a single “Encore” Back to Earth 自从上次和约翰谈话后 我从来没有
[20:35] since John and I last spoke. 把任何一个”回升者”送回人间
[20:37] – Kill her already. – Good idea. -赶紧杀了她 -好主意
[20:38] Wait, Ava. 且慢 艾娃
[20:40] What if she’s telling the truth? 如果她说的是实话怎么办
[20:42] Come inside and I’ll prove it to you. 跟我进来 我会证明给你们看
[20:50] Ah, just in time. 时间正好
[20:53] Oh, I love a good carving. 我喜欢精美的雕刻品
[20:54] And who the devil are you supposed to be? 那你又是哪位恶魔
[20:57] I, my friend, am Jack the Ripper. 我的朋友 我是开膛手杰克
[21:00] You got quite the reputation, Jack. 你颇有名气的 杰克
[21:02] – Join us. – Cheers, mate. -加入我们 -谢了 兄弟
[21:08] My mistake, sugar. 我的失误 是糖
[21:10] I would have noticed if the ring was sitting 如果那枚戒指在我面前
[21:11] directly in front of me. 我肯定会注意到
[21:13] So we are all here for the ring. 所以我们来这里都是为了那枚戒指
[21:16] I don’t share me treasure with anyone but me crew. 除了我的船员 我从不和别人共享我的宝藏
[21:19] We’ve been set up. 我们被算计了
[21:21] And I assume that we all got the same deal, yeah? 我猜我们都得到相同的交易
[21:23] The ring in exchange for free rein on Earth. 用戒指交换统治无疆
[21:26] It would appear we are in direct competition. 看上去我们处于直接竞争关系
[21:30] So then what the hell are we doing eating dinner? 所以我们还坐在这里用什么晚餐
[21:49] Oh, that’s a bit on the nose, isn’t it, Brutie? 这真是恰到好处 对吧 小布鲁图
[21:52] Just so we’re all on the same page here, 先提一句 我们现在的处境都一样
[21:54] each one of us has a Hell-weapon 每个人手里都拿着地狱武器
[21:56] and we could well and truly end each other 我们可以准确地结束对方的性命
[21:58] right here, right now. 就在此时此地
[22:00] Clyde, the way I see it, this here Jack the Ripper 克莱德 在我看来 这个开膛手杰克
[22:02] is our greatest competition. 是我们最有力的竞争对手
[22:04] Yeah, I think you’re right, peaches. 我同意你的看法 美人
[22:06] Jack here never was caught by the police. 杰克从未被警察抓住过
[22:17] Greetings, subjects. 臣民们 你们好
[22:19] I’m your Queen, 我是尔等的女王
[22:21] Cleopatra. 克里奥帕特拉
[22:31] Yes, I see. 好的 我看见了
[22:33] They’re very big and impressive. 它们都威力巨大 让人印象深刻
[22:37] That’s not what I came here for. 这不是我来此的目的
[22:40] Great, you all have scary weapons. 不错 大家都有让人胆寒的武器
[22:42] Now that we know that, 既然各位都清楚
[22:43] is it really necessary for everyone to get 还有必要一直举刀枪相向
[22:45] cramps in their arms? 到各自都手软吗
[22:48] You, of course, remember Brutus? 您当然还记得布鲁图斯吧
[22:53] Yes, of course. 当然记得
[22:54] “It was not that I loved Caesar less “我爱凯撒
[22:57] but that I loved Rome more.” 但我更爱罗马”
[23:00] We never had the chance of meeting before. 我们之前没机会认识
[23:03] But I would have thought 但我以为
[23:04] my murder of your lover would be unforgivable. 你不会原谅我谋杀了你的情人
[23:07] Damn skippy. Kill him. 你说对了 杀了他
[23:10] I’m not a petty despot ruled by past grievances. 我并非一个会计较过往恩怨的狭隘暴君
[23:13] I’m a strategist. 我是个战略家
[23:15] The most sensible thing to do 最明智的做法
[23:18] is to work together. 是合作
[23:20] As soon as one of us finds the ring, 一旦有一个人找到戒指
[23:22] it’s off to the pits for the rest. 其他人就惨了
[23:25] You’re just gonna accept that? 你难道要接受只有一个人拿到戒指吗
[23:27] As soon as we have the ring in our hands, 只要我们戒指在手
[23:29] we have all the power. 我们便有所向披靡的力量
[23:30] We can march right into Hell 可以直捣地狱
[23:32] and demand our freedom. 争得自由
[23:34] Hey, hear, hear to that, eh? 听听这话 好吗
[23:37] All right. 好啊
[23:39] Now, let’s eat, okay? 先吃东西 好吗
[23:42] Okay. 好
[23:48] So where’s the lug-head? 那傻大个去哪了
[23:50] Rory’s guarding our exit, 罗里守着出口
[23:51] and he’s enjoying some entertainment. 自己找点乐子
[23:53] Yeah, I’ll definitely be seeing that one again down here. 我肯定很快就会在这下面再见到他
[23:58] Oh, you’re no fun. 你真没幽默感
[24:00] Now, this is where I keep all my soul coins, 这就是我存放所有灵魂硬币的地方
[24:03] and as you can see, they’re all right… 你们看 他们就在
[24:08] Did you lose something? 丢东西了吗
[24:13] No one with an “executive privacy” button 会装”领导专用”按钮的人
[24:14] has good intentions. 肯定不安好心
[24:16] My vault is empty. 我的保险箱空了
[24:18] Besides me, you’re the only one with access, Tiberius. 除我以外 只有你能打开 提比略
[24:21] Care to explain? 解释一下
[24:22] Is this one of those human pranks? 这是什么人类的恶作剧吗
[24:24] You had me take them out for you last week. 是你上周叫我把它们拿出来的
[24:26] – Like hell I did. – I swear it. -扯什么淡 -我发誓
[24:28] I saw you myself. 我亲眼见到的你
[24:32] A shapeshifter. 变形者
[24:33] Damn it! 妈的
[24:39] Oh, don’t look at me like that. 别这样看我好吗
[24:41] He’ll be fine in a few hours. 过几个小时他就好了
[24:42] Better, even, ’cause he’ll have learned to be less gullible. 甚至更好 因为他会学会不那么轻信于人
[24:45] At least the most valuable one is still… 至少最重要的硬币还在
[24:53] Who the hell is Vandal Savage? 汪达尔·萨维奇他妈的是谁
[24:55] Oh, I actually know that one. He’s– 这个我倒是知道 他是
[24:57] Shut up. 闭嘴
[25:00] I can’t believe she did this to me. 她竟然这样对我
[25:02] Wait, you know who stole your coins? 等等 你知道谁偷了你的硬币
[25:05] Yeah. 对
[25:07] But she’s… 但是 她
[25:10] too powerful for me to take on. 对我来说太过强大难于对付
[25:12] Okay, well, what if you had backup, you know? 那么 如果你有帮手呢
[25:14] Enemy of my enemy sort of thing. 我们说 敌人的敌人就是朋友
[25:16] Fine. 行啊
[25:18] But this will require stealth. 不过我们得暗中行事
[25:20] Wakey-wakey. 醒来吧
[25:25] The boy stay here. 这小子留下
[25:31] Now that was influencing. 那就是我网红的手段
[25:34] You really think there’s saint’s chance in Hell 你真的觉得有万分之一的可能性
[25:36] that your truce is gonna hold? 你的停战会起效
[25:37] May I remind you that one of them is ruddy Brutus! 我可提醒你那群人里有个该死的布鲁特斯
[25:39] Sorry, was that some weird British-y way of saying, 不好意思 这是你们英国人在表示
[25:41] “Thank you for saving my life, Zari”? 你难道不是该说”扎莉 谢谢你救了我”吗
[25:43] Yeah, okay, all right. 好吧 行
[25:44] I was in a bit of a pickle, I admit it. 我承认 我刚才的处境是有些棘手
[25:46] But may I suggest that we use the few minutes 但我能不能提议 我们利用
[25:49] that you bought us to go and look for the ring? 你为我们争取的这几分钟去找戒指
[26:09] Sorry about this, hon. 抱歉 亲爱的
[26:12] Please, don’t. 请不要这么做
[26:13] Don’t be scared. 不要害怕
[26:15] “The evil that men do lives after them,” “人有一死 坏事永留”
[26:17] and all that. 之类的
[26:23] So who’s this being we’re going to see? 我们要去见谁
[26:25] The woman who found me terrified and alone 当约翰把我扔在这下面自生自灭时
[26:27] when John left me to rot down here. 这个女人找到了孤身一人担惊受怕的我
[26:29] She took me in and raised me, 她把我带回去 抚养我
[26:31] taught me how to make it in Hell. 教会我如何在地狱里生活
[26:33] Wow, and now she’s betrayed you. 现在她却背叛了你
[26:35] She was the one person I thought I could trust. 我以为她是唯一一个我可以信任的人
[26:38] Everything I am, I owe to her. 我的一切都归功于她
[26:41] You know, I don’t know if that’s some sob story 我不知道那故事是不是用来骗我眼泪的
[26:43] or what, Astra, but I know how you feel. 但是阿斯特拉 我理解你的感受
[26:45] – Really? – Yeah. -真的 -对
[26:46] I think it’s a pretty specific story. 我觉得这故事很难有人雷同
[26:48] Yeah, well, I had a mentor once. 我曾经有一个导师
[26:50] Guy’s name was Rip. 他名字叫里普
[26:51] I trusted him with my life 我曾信任他到把自己的生命都交付给他
[26:53] until I found out that he fabricated all my memories 直到我发现我所有的记忆都是他编造的
[26:55] to make me good at my job. 为了让我做好我的工作
[26:57] That’s awful. 太惨了
[26:58] So what did you do when you found out? 那你发现后怎么做的
[26:59] Did you kill him? 你有没有杀了他
[27:01] I wanted to so bad. 我是特别想
[27:04] But you know what? The one thing I learned is, 但是 我学到的一件事就是
[27:06] the only way to keep going 继续前行的唯一方法
[27:07] is to take control of your life. 就是掌控自己的生命
[27:09] Stop letting everybody act like 别让其他人以为
[27:10] they know what’s best for you 他们知道什么最适合你
[27:11] and make your own choices, you know? 做你自己的决定 你明白吗
[27:14] What the? 什么
[27:18] So it was a sob story, after all. 结果那还是个骗人的故事
[27:19] No, it was the truth. 不 是真的
[27:21] Thanks for the therapy session. 谢谢你刚才给我做的心理辅导
[27:23] Don’t have too much fun without me, boys. 男孩们 别背着我玩得太狠
[27:26] I’ll be back soon. 我很快就回来
[27:39] Show me the treasure I seek. 指引我所求之物的方位吧
[27:45] Yeah, that compass must have some sort of Hell powers. 是的 那个指南针肯定有某种地狱力量
[27:48] He’s using it to track the ring. 他在用它追踪戒指
[27:49] Okay, then we need to get the compass. 好吧 那么我们需要拿到那个指南针
[27:51] – All right, I’ll grab it. – Hey, I’m going with you. -行 我去抢 -我和你一起去
[27:56] All right, follow me. 好吧 跟着我
[28:20] Well, that was bloody convenient, wasn’t it? 这真是不费吹灰之力 不是吗
[28:29] I tried to fight them, just like Rory. 我试过和他们战斗 就像罗里一样
[28:31] You folded like a cheap deck of cards, you bum. 你个傻瓜 一上阵就立刻怂了
[28:35] Easy. 轻一点
[28:36] It’s okay, Gary. I totally got played by Astra. 没事 盖瑞 我完全被阿斯特拉耍了
[28:42] On the bright side, there’s not much time left on the sigil. 好在魔印剩下的时间不多了
[28:44] We’ll pop back to the Waverider soon enough. 我们很快就可以回到乘波号了
[28:47] About that. 说到这个
[28:49] I’m the one who cast the spell, 因为我是施咒人
[28:50] so I’ll pop back to the Waverider, 所以只有我和触碰到我的人
[28:51] along with anyone who’s touching me 才能在时间结束时
[28:52] when the time runs out. 回到乘波号
[28:55] Sorry. 抱歉
[28:57] Didn’t I mention that? 我难道没说过吗
[28:58] No! 没有
[28:59] Listen, you dweeb, I gotta get out of here. 听好了笨蛋 我必须离开这里
[29:00] I got a thing. 我还有事
[29:02] What thing? 什么事
[29:04] Lita has a soccer match. 丽塔有一场足球赛
[29:06] She didn’t invite me, 虽然她没有邀请我
[29:07] but I’m inviting myself. 但是我一定会去
[29:09] – Sorry, Rory. – And I refuse to die here -抱歉 罗里 -我绝对不能
[29:11] without getting to know my daughter. 还没了解自己的女儿就死在这里
[29:13] Do we understand each other? 都听明白了吗
[29:16] – What position does she play? – Gary. -她踢什么位置 -盖瑞
[29:22] Hold on, we were here just a minute ago. 等等 我们刚刚来过这里
[29:24] John, we’re going in circles. 约翰 我们在原地打转
[29:26] Yeah, it seems like it’s not just my magic 是的 在这里似乎不止我的魔法
[29:27] that’s wonky in this place. 受到了影响
[29:28] Okay, magic or no, there’s so many people looking 不管什么魔法 这么多人都在找这枚戒指
[29:31] for this ring, it should’ve turned up by now. 到现在总该找到了
[29:33] It’s like… 就好像…
[29:33] It doesn’t want to be found. 它不愿意被找到一样
[29:37] Hold on a minute, you might be on to something. 等等 你似乎说中了什么
[29:41] “Sometimes you just have to stop looking,” right? “有时你需要放弃寻找”对吗
[29:44] Why would we stop looking? 我们为什么要放弃寻找
[29:45] Because I’m beginning to suspect that the spell 因为我开始怀疑这枚戒指
[29:47] on the ring is of a particular breed. 被施了某种特定的咒语
[29:49] So if you want to find the ring, 所以你越是想找到戒指
[29:52] you can’t find it. 就越找不到
[29:56] You have got to hand it to Enchantress. 这可是魔女的手笔
[29:58] She is a crafty one. 她可是相当狡猾
[29:59] Okay, it’s not just gonna slip our minds, 好吧 我们又不能想忘掉找戒指这事就忘掉
[30:01] so what do we do? 我们该怎么办
[30:05] We drink. 喝醉
[30:16] I know what you did, Lachesis. 我知道你做了什么 拉克西丝
[30:23] Who’s she? 她是谁
[30:24] Astra, my dear, 亲爱的阿斯特拉
[30:25] I’d like you to meet my sister Atropos. 来见见我妹妹 阿特洛波斯
[30:28] I have wanted you two to meet for quite some time now. 我很早就想介绍你们认识了
[30:31] Your sister? 你妹妹
[30:33] We’ve worn many faces in our long lives, 我们在漫长的一生中有过许多身份
[30:36] but we are family. 但我们是家人
[30:38] Anything you need to say to me 任何你想对我说的话
[30:39] you can say in front of her. 都不用避讳她
[30:41] I know you stole my soul coins. 我知道是你偷走了我的灵魂硬币
[30:44] Of course I did. I had to. 没错是我 我别无他法
[30:47] Astra, they were becoming a distraction. 阿斯特拉 它们只会拖累你
[30:50] You’d amassed all this power, for what? 你获得了一身的能力 是为了什么
[30:52] Parties? Gambling? 开派对 玩赌博吗
[30:55] You need to think in grander terms. 你的目光要放长远
[30:58] Much grander. 非常长远
[31:00] You see, Astra, 知道吗 阿斯特拉
[31:02] my sister and I are two of the three Fates. 我和妹妹是命运三女神中的两位
[31:08] The Loom of Fate belongs to us. 命运织布机是属于我们的
[31:10] It is our birthright. 是我们与生俱来的权力
[31:13] Why didn’t you tell me? 之前为什么不告诉我
[31:14] You weren’t ready. 那时你还没准备好
[31:17] Astra, making soul coins 阿斯特拉 制造灵魂硬币
[31:19] and using them to control the denizens of Hell 用它们来控制地狱居民
[31:23] was a cheap reflection of my former glory. 是我昔日荣耀的廉价写照
[31:27] Now that the Loom of Fate is within reach, 既然命运织机已唾手可得
[31:31] I want you to become one of us. 我希望你加入我们
[31:34] Become our third sister. 成为我们中第三个姐妹
[31:37] You’d have the power of a god. 你会拥有神明的力量
[31:40] Astra, this is what I have been preparing you for 阿斯特拉 自从你年幼时我将你收养
[31:43] ever since I took you in as a young girl. 便一直在为你做这样的准备
[31:46] But what about my mom? 那我妈妈呢
[31:48] John had promised that he’d use the Loom of Fate 约翰承诺过 他会用命运织机
[31:51] to make it so she never died. 改变命运让我妈妈起死回生
[31:52] Astra, you need to move beyond 阿斯特拉 你不应该再执着于
[31:55] these petty human desires. 这些渺小的人类欲望
[31:58] I am offering you the power to design destiny. 我要给你的是构设命运的力量
[32:03] You once sought to rule over Hell, 你曾试图统治地狱
[32:06] now you can rule over the whole cosmos. 现在你可以统治整个宇宙
[32:10] Will you join us? 你要加入我们吗
[32:13] What do you say, girl? 怎么样 孩子
[32:15] Oh, trust me, Astra, I know what’s best for you. 相信我 阿斯特拉 我知道什么对你最好
[32:17] Sister always knows best. 姐姐总是洞察一切
[32:21] Of course I’ll join you. 我当然会加入你们
[32:24] How could I ever turn down so much power? 我怎么会拒绝如此强大的力量
[32:26] Good girl! 乖孩子
[32:28] There’s just, uh, one thing. 只是有件事
[32:31] John Constantine’s coin. 约翰·康斯坦丁的硬币
[32:34] He’s mine to toy with. 他该由我摆布
[32:36] Seems like a fair trade. 挺公平的
[33:05] I took care of Brutus. 我解决了布鲁特斯
[33:06] And I got our pirate friend Caesar. 我处理了我们的海盗朋友凯撒
[33:09] Any luck with the ring? 找到戒指了吗
[33:10] Damn thing might as well be invisible. 该死的东西 一定是隐形的
[33:12] Well, Bonnie, guess we got no choice 邦妮 看来除了让其他客人消失之外
[33:14] but to make the rest of our fellow guests disappear. 我们别无选择了
[33:26] Now, what do we have here? 瞧瞧这是谁
[33:29] Another Hellian to kill? Lucky us. 又能杀死一个地狱伙伴 真走运
[33:33] – I’m Jack the Ripper. – Nice try. -我是开膛手杰克 -装得真像
[33:35] – We already met Jack. – That Jack’s an imposter. -我们已经见过杰克了 -那是个冒牌货
[33:38] Worse, he’s John Constantine. 更糟的是 他是约翰·康斯坦丁
[33:41] That liar! 那个骗子
[33:42] He must be here to send us back to Hell. 他一定是来送我们回地狱的
[33:43] Now, don’t lose your temper, Bonnie. 别生气 邦妮
[33:46] We’ll teach that grifter a lesson, okay? 我们给那个骗子点教训 好吗
[33:52] Good old Mrs. Hughes. 老板娘还藏了不少好酒
[33:54] Okay, I’m not thinking about the ring. 好 不要想戒指
[33:57] I’m not thinking about the ring. 不要想戒指
[33:59] Yeah, that’s not gonna work. 这样一点用也没有
[34:01] So you’re just gonna accept failure when we’re this close? 我们就快找到了 你现在要放弃吗
[34:03] I’m not giving up. 我不会放弃的
[34:04] Oh, I don’t see it as giving up, so much as, uh, 我不认为这是放弃 只是
[34:08] accepting reality. 接受现实
[34:10] I know myself. 我了解自己
[34:12] I’m a ripe old mix of, uh, guilt and torment. 我是个熟知内疚和折磨的人
[34:16] If the Loom of Fate offers me even one glimmer of hope 如果命运织机给我一线希望
[34:19] of redemption for all my past sins, 允许我为过去的罪孽赎罪
[34:22] particularly Astra, then, uh, 尤其是阿斯特拉的事情
[34:26] I’ll never not be thinking about it. 我永远都不会忘记的
[34:30] You know, it’s funny, I’m usually an expert 有意思的是 我通常很擅长
[34:32] at getting things out of my head. 不要想太多
[34:36] Boyfriend cheating on me with my assistant/best friend? 男朋友背地里跟我助理也是我最好的朋友劈腿
[34:40] No time to cry, I have a fall fashion line to plan. 我没时间难过 因为要策划秋季时装系列
[34:45] Overhearing my mother tell a friend she’s embarrassed 不小心听到我妈妈跟她朋友说
[34:48] her daughter is so shallow and self-absorbed? 她因为女儿浅薄且自私而感到羞愧
[34:50] Definitely can’t process that. 这我肯定无法消化
[34:52] I will check my CatChat analytics. 那时我就去看看我的猫聊数据分析
[35:01] But my baby dying because he was trying to protect me? 但我弟弟为保护我而死
[35:08] There’s nothing that can get that out of my head. 没什么能让我不去想那件事
[35:16] I was wearing the totem when he died. 他死的时候我正戴着图腾
[35:22] If I hadn’t been, then maybe he– 如果我没拿着图腾 他可能
[35:27] maybe he would’ve had a chance. 他可能还有机会活下来
[35:34] Now, look, you can take it from an expert. 你应该听听专家怎么说
[35:40] Nothing good ever comes from beating yourself up, love. 亲爱的 自责从不会有什么好处
[35:44] Don’t try to make me feel better. 别试图安慰我
[35:50] John. 约翰
[35:52] What if we don’t find the ring? 如果我们找不到戒指呢
[35:54] What if I never get him back? 如果我永远无法复活他呢
[35:59] John friggin’ Constantine! 约翰他妈的康斯坦丁
[36:01] We know who you are, and there’s someone here 我们知道你是谁 这里有个
[36:03] you’ll be just dying to meet. 你迫不及待想见的人
[36:05] They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. 据说模仿是最真诚的恭维
[36:14] This passage leads outside. 这个走廊通向外面
[36:16] I’ll distract them while you escape. 你先走 我去引开他们
[36:18] – No, come with me. – Go. -不 你跟我一起走 -快走
[36:20] This is my house and I’m just crazy enough to defend it. 这是我的房子 我这么疯当然要守护它
[36:23] Listen, you can get Behrad back, Zari. 听着 你能复活贝哈德 扎莉
[36:26] I truly believe that, but unless you get out of here 我坚信这一点 但你现在必须逃离这里
[36:28] right now, then neither of you stand a chance. 否则你们俩都没机会
[36:32] Okay. 好吧
[36:54] Ava, I’d just like to say, 艾娃 我想说
[36:56] you’re the best boss I’ve ever had. 你是我遇到过最好的上级
[36:58] Well, the only boss I’ve ever had. 其实你是我唯一的上级
[37:00] I’m more apprentice than employee with John, 在约翰那我更像个学徒 而不是部下
[37:03] and before the Bureau, well– 在调查局之前
[37:06] Finally. You’ve come to kill us. 终于 你来杀我们了
[37:08] About time. I was getting bored. 可算来了 我都无聊了
[37:16] Get out of here. 离开这里
[37:18] Astra, what made you change your mind? 阿斯特拉 是什么让你改变了主意
[37:19] You’re helping John find the Loom for me. 你在帮约翰为我寻找织布机
[37:21] Might as well let you. Either he’ll come through 不妨放了你 要么他会成功
[37:23] or Lachesis is bound to. 要么拉克西丝一定会
[37:25] Did you say Lachesis? The Fate? 你是说拉克西丝 那个命运女神
[37:28] – Wait, how do you know who– – It’s a small underworld -等等 你怎么知道她 -炼狱其实很小
[37:30] after all. Time’s almost up. 时间快不够了
[37:32] Come with us! 跟我们走
[37:34] – What? – Astra, it is time -什么 -阿斯特拉 是时候
[37:35] for you to take control, okay? Don’t wait for them. 为自己做主了 别等他们了
[37:37] You can help us find the Loom and save your mother yourself. 你能帮我们找到织布机并且复活你的母亲
[37:39] Ten seconds left. 还有十秒
[37:42] The choice is yours. 你自己选择
[37:46] Wait, did she ever, like, channel an animal 她和动物通灵过吗
[37:47] while you were, you know– 在你们俩那什么 你懂的
[37:49] She did once. 有过一次
[37:51] But it was– 但那
[37:56] – Is that– – Meet Astra. -那是 -认识一下阿斯特拉
[37:58] – Why does she have the sword? – There’s no time to explain. -她怎么拿着那把剑 -没时间解释了
[38:00] We got to move. 我们得行动了
[38:05] Where’s the ring, John? 戒指在哪 约翰
[38:07] I don’t know where the ring is. 我不知道戒指在哪
[38:08] And even if I did, I wouldn’t tell you muppets. 即使我知道 我也不会告诉你们这些笨蛋
[38:11] John. John, be reasonable. 约翰 约翰 想清楚
[38:13] We are going to kill you regardless, 无论如何我们都会杀了你
[38:15] but it’s up to you how painful that death has to be. 但死得多痛苦就取决于你自己了
[38:19] You’d be surprised how long 你会惊讶于
[38:20] you can stay alive without… 没有某些器官
[38:23] certain organs. 你也能活很久
[38:28] You want your coat back, don’t you? 你想要回你的外套 是吗
[38:30] You can all go to Hell. 你们都下地狱吧
[38:37] Stop! 住手
[38:40] Cleopatra? 埃及艳后
[38:42] Yes. I order you to stop. 我是 我命令你们住手
[38:45] You don’t have that kind of power here, honey. 你在这没那个权力 亲爱的
[38:47] Are you both serious? She’s with him. 你俩认真的吗 她和他是一伙的
[38:49] Is that so? Maybe this will make you talk. 是吗 也许这能让你开口
[38:52] I don’t know where the ring is, all right? 我不知道戒指在哪 真的
[38:54] Funny, I believe you. 真奇怪 我相信你
[38:56] What a shame. 好可惜啊
[38:58] Oh, cheer up, darling. 振作点 亲爱的
[38:59] We can kill him now. 我们可以现在杀了他
[39:02] No. 不要
[39:11] Solvite. 解绳
[39:13] Hey, you come back. 你给我过来
[39:43] You okay? 你还好吗
[39:45] Yeah. 还好
[39:51] Blimey. 天啊
[39:54] What? 怎么了
[39:56] The bloody ring. 那个该死的戒指
[40:05] Must’ve been here the whole time. 肯定是一直都在这
[40:07] I guess I stopped thinking about it. 大概是我已经没去想它了
[40:12] Guys, we’re here to save you! 伙计们 我们来救你们了
[40:15] But, uh, looks like you, uh, 但 看来你们
[40:18] took care of it on your own. 已经自己搞定了
[40:20] Thank God. Please tell me that you found the ring. 谢天谢地 告诉我 你们已经找到戒指了
[40:21] We did. Thanks to Zari. 是找到了 多亏了扎莉
[40:25] – Fantastic. – Good. -好极了 -很好
[40:27] Wait a second, are those Hell weapons? 等一下 这些都是地狱武器吗
[40:29] Yeah. 对
[40:30] We could use those, especially– 我们可以使用这些武器 特别是
[40:31] Yeah, let’s just get them and get out of here. 对 收起来 我们走
[40:34] Good morning. 早啊
[40:36] Are those even more guests? 还有更多的客人吗
[40:38] um, no. 没有
[40:39] So sorry, ma’am, we were just leaving. 不好意思 女士 我们这就走了
[40:46] And, uh, here’s me thinking 还有 我在想
[40:49] you weren’t allowed to meddle anymore. 你以后就别从中作梗了
[40:51] Could’ve been a touch more direct. 还不如直接点
[40:53] I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. 我不知道你在说什么
[40:56] Yeah, right. 才怪
[41:05] See you around, John Constantine. 回头见 约翰·康斯坦丁
[41:11] So you got the totem to work? 所以说你已经会使用图腾了
[41:13] Yeah, I did. It was amazing. 是啊 我做到了 很棒
[41:15] Terrifying, but amazing. 有点害怕 但是很棒
[41:18] I sort of felt like Behrad was there with me. 感觉好像贝哈德在我身边
[41:21] He’d be so proud of you. I’m so proud of you. 他一定会以你为傲的 我也为你骄傲
[41:24] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[41:26] – John! You’re safe! – Yeah, all right, buddy. -约翰 你平安了 -是啊 好了兄弟
[41:29] Oh, okay, right, slow down, all right? 好了 好了 别着急 好吗
[41:31] I’m happy to see you too, mate. Hey, how’s Sara doing? 我看到你也很开心 兄弟 莎拉怎么样了
[41:35] Oh, she’s still unconscious. Charlie’s sitting with her now. 她还在昏迷中 查莉在陪着她
[41:38] I’m gonna try to distract myself 我要想想怎么维修预测者
[41:39] by fixing the Prognosticator. 来转移一下我的注意力
[41:40] Technical skills are not Charlie and I’s strong suit. 技术不是我和查莉的长项
[41:42] – I know. – Whoa, whoa, hold on a tick. -我知道 -喂 喂 等一下
[41:45] If that contraption is broke, how the hell did you find us? 那个装置要是坏了 你们是怎么找到我们的
[41:48] about that. 这件事吧
[41:50] Hey, John. 嗨 约翰
[41:53] I hear we have a Loom to build. 听说我们要组装织布机
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme