时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m Charlie. | 我叫查莉 |
[00:04] | We’re The Smell. We’re a band. | 我们是嗅味乐队 |
[00:06] | She’s a shape-shifter. | 她是变形者 |
[00:06] | Remember when we dented history? | 记不记得我们改变了历史 |
[00:08] | I have encountered a glitch | 在海伍德乐园事件上 |
[00:09] | – during the HeyWorld Event. – Find me. | -遇到了故障 -来找我 |
[00:11] | Your sister is the dent. | 你姐姐就是那个改变 |
[00:12] | Maybe her being here, she’ll remember who she was. | 或许在这里她会回想起自己是谁 |
[00:16] | 伦敦 1977年 | |
[00:31] | Hope The Smell plays “Assassination Nation” tonight. | 希望嗅味乐队今晚能演奏”暗杀国度” |
[00:33] | Could give a rat’s ass what they play, | 老娘才不管他们演奏什么 |
[00:36] | long as Charlie isn’t AWOL two nights in a row. | 查莉都连续两晚演出不见人影了 |
[00:41] | 七月三日周四 嗅味乐队 相约洞中 | |
[00:54] | Six quid. Don’t be cheeky. | 门票六英镑 不准讨价还价 |
[01:25] | Ian’s dead, Dec. | 伊恩死了 德克 |
[01:26] | We gotta get out of here before that psycho finds us. | 在那个疯子发现我们之前快逃 |
[01:44] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[01:46] | Clotho. | 克洛索 |
[01:46] | What the bloody hell’s a Clotho? | 克洛索是个什么东西 |
[01:49] | The lead singer of your band. | 你们乐队的主唱 |
[01:50] | You mean Charlie? She left days ago. | 你是说查莉 她几天前就离开了 |
[01:53] | Don’t hurt me. | 不要伤害我 |
[01:55] | My sister should know by now she can’t outrun Fate. | 妹妹如今应该清楚自己逃脱不了命运女神的身份 |
[02:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:56] | Are we screaming because it’s weird | 我们尖叫是因为这很奇怪 |
[02:57] | or because it’s awesome? | 还是因为太棒了 |
[02:58] | This is | 这简直 |
[03:00] | a nightmare. | 就是个噩梦 |
[03:01] | How did I even get in your room? | 我是怎么进了你的房间 |
[03:03] | You slept-walked into Dr. Heywood’s room | 你梦游进入了海伍德博士的房间 |
[03:05] | at approximately 2:30 a.m. | 大约是凌晨两点半的时候 |
[03:07] | I tried to wake you, | 我尝试要叫醒你 |
[03:09] | but you assaulted my mainframe, | 但你侵入了我的主机 |
[03:10] | repeating Snooze. | 让我不停地进入贪睡模式 |
[03:12] | Let’s just be cool about this, okay? | 别这么大惊小怪 好吗 |
[03:14] | I still have my pajamas on, which means we didn’t– | 我还穿着睡衣 也就意味着我们没有 |
[03:17] | – Oh, my God. – Take it easy. | -我的老天 -别紧张 |
[03:18] | You slept-walked into my room, | 是你梦游走进我的房间 |
[03:20] | which means something must have brought you in here. | 肯定是有什么指引着你来到这里 |
[03:22] | And let’s not forget, in another timeline, you and I– | 别忘了在另一个时间线 我们两个 |
[03:24] | Don’t start with the dream girl crap. | 别跟我扯什么梦中情人的废话 |
[03:27] | I’m still trying to process | 我还在整理思绪 |
[03:27] | how I spent the last five hours in… | 过去的五个小时我怎么在 |
[03:30] | What is this, 200 thread count? | 这什么 200织的粗布吗 |
[03:33] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[03:40] | You’re up early. | 今天起这么早 |
[03:42] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[03:43] | Looks like somebody was playing Operation | 好像有人操控了 |
[03:45] | with Gideon’s mainframe. | 吉迪恩的主机 |
[03:47] | Or maybe it was something. | 也可能是某种东西 |
[03:49] | You think they have raccoons in the Temporal Zone? | 时光穿梭区会不会有浣熊 |
[03:50] | Actually, Mr. Tarazi, it was– | 事实上塔拉齐先生 是 |
[03:52] | Snooze, Gideon. | 延时 吉迪恩 |
[03:55] | You left this in my bedroom. | 你把这个落在了我的房间 |
[03:57] | Well, looky-looky. | 看看 看看 |
[03:59] | – We did not hook up. – We didn’t hook up. | -我们没勾搭在一起 -我们没勾搭 |
[04:00] | It doesn’t have to be a walk of shame if you enjoyed it. | 就算昨晚过得很爽也不必穿成这样走出来 |
[04:03] | But, if you are walking at all, you didn’t enjoy it enough. | 不过既然你还能走路 看来还是不够爽 |
[04:05] | Gross, Charlie. | 太恶心了 查莉 |
[04:07] | Hey, B, uh. Me and Z did not do– | B 我和Z没有 |
[04:09] | you know–the nasty. | 你懂的 没干那事 |
[04:10] | This is a judgment-free zone. | 我没什么要评论的 |
[04:12] | I’m not one to shame the sexual activity | 我可不会对两个自愿的成年人 |
[04:14] | of two consenting adults. | 之间的性活动感到羞耻 |
[04:15] | Shame’s a good thing. Keeps you from hooking up with someone | 有羞耻感是好事 能防止你跟某人勾搭上 |
[04:18] | and ending up the parent of a 16-year-old daughter. | 结果变成一个十六岁姑娘的父母 |
[04:24] | Well, what naughty business | 瞧瞧 我撞上了什么 |
[04:26] | have I stumbled across, then? | 风流韵事 |
[04:27] | Uh, nothing. We just–we like, um, | 什么事也没有 我们不过 |
[04:30] | hanging out in hallways. Nothing, good-bye. | 就在走廊里闲晃 没事 再见 |
[04:36] | Well, then, Charlie. We have some business | 查莉 我们还有些 |
[04:39] | – to attend to, love. – We do. | -事情要处理 亲爱的 -没错 |
[04:41] | – But first, whiskey. – All right, then. | -不过先来点威士忌 -好的 |
[04:44] | A stiff drink may indeed be in order. | 可能确实需要来点烈酒 |
[04:46] | I have some rather unfortunate news for you, Charlie. | 我有些不幸的消息要告诉你 查莉 |
[04:55] | 洞中惨案 伦敦科文特花园发生摇滚残杀 | |
[05:04] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[05:07] | We came as soon as we heard. | 我们听说后就尽快赶来了 |
[05:08] | Look, the Prognosticator’s scanning the timeline | 预测者正在扫描时间线 |
[05:10] | for Encore activity. | 查找回升者的踪迹 |
[05:11] | Trust me, we’re gonna figure out | 相信我 我们会找出 |
[05:12] | who’s responsible for this. | 是谁干的 |
[05:13] | This wasn’t the work of an Encore. | 这不是回升者干的 |
[05:16] | This was my sister, Atropos. | 是我的姐姐 阿特洛波斯 |
[05:19] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:23] | “The victim was burnt from the inside.” | “受害者从内部被灼烧” |
[05:25] | She’s a god. That’s her signature move. | 她是神 这是她独特的手法 |
[05:28] | Well, I’m sorry about your friends, Charlie, | 我为你朋友的死遗憾 查莉 |
[05:30] | but, uh, your sister just fired one hell of a warning shot. | 但是你的姐姐刚给我们了一个严重的警告 |
[05:33] | Now we need to get back out there | 我们得出去 |
[05:34] | and find that Loom piece before she does. | 在她之前找到织布机的碎片 |
[05:36] | God, will you just piss off, John? | 老天 你滚开行吗 约翰 |
[05:41] | Hey, Charlie. Look, I’m sorry. | 查莉 听着 我很抱歉 |
[05:43] | I–I’ve lost friends, too. | 我也曾经失去过朋友 |
[05:45] | I know what you’re going through. | 我理解你的感受 |
[05:46] | Look, I respect your condolences, | 我尊重你的慰藉 |
[05:47] | but you don’t have a bloody clue what I’m going through. | 但是你他妈完全不懂我是什么感受 |
[05:55] | Well, she’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[05:57] | We’re putting the hunt for the Loom on hold. | 我们暂停搜寻织布机的行动 |
[05:59] | And it’s probably for the best. | 这也许更好 |
[06:00] | With Ray gone, we’re still trying to find our feet. | 雷走了 我们还得习惯新的形势 |
[06:02] | That gives us time to make a game plan. | 这样我们就有时间做个行动计划了 |
[06:03] | But we do have a game plan. | 我们已经有行动计划了 |
[06:05] | We need to get the next piece. | 我们必须找到下一个碎片 |
[06:07] | Look, John, if you wanna help, | 听着 约翰 如果你想帮忙 |
[06:08] | then look into what we’re up against. | 调查一下我们的对手 |
[06:10] | She’s a god. | 她是个神 |
[06:12] | I don’t wanna take the team | 我可不想把我的人带进一个 |
[06:13] | into a situation we can’t get out of. | 无法脱险的境地 |
[06:14] | Yeah, yeah. All right, all right. | 行 行 好吧 |
[06:16] | I overstepped the mark, didn’t I? | 我越界了 是吧 |
[06:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:21] | I am sorry, Charlie, | 抱歉 查莉 |
[06:22] | but my promise to Astra and her mum | 但我对阿斯特拉和她妈妈的承诺 |
[06:25] | cannot wait for your tears to dry. | 没法等到你难过够了才去实现 |
[06:28] | Ostende mihi viam. | 为我指路 |
[06:46] | 不列颠哥伦比亚省 温哥华 | |
[07:11] | Welcome back, | 欢迎回来 |
[07:13] | sis. | 姐妹 |
[07:14] | Lachesis. | 拉克西丝 |
[07:15] | You smell of that slowly dying world filled with apathy. | 你身上满那个正缓慢死亡世界的沉暮之气 |
[07:20] | Any luck? | 有什么进展吗 |
[07:21] | Clotho has taken on a vulgar, mortal name: | 克洛索取了个粗俗的凡人名字 |
[07:25] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[07:27] | Oh, this is too good to be true. | 这事巧得不像真的 |
[07:30] | Elaborate. | 详细说说 |
[07:31] | My protégé, Astra, | 我的门徒 阿斯特拉 |
[07:33] | happens to know of a time traveler | 正巧知道一个正在寻找我们的 |
[07:35] | who’s looking for our Loom. | 织布机的时间旅行者 |
[07:37] | One of his companions is a woman. | 他的同伴里面有一个女人 |
[07:40] | Goes by Charlie. | 名字叫查莉 |
[07:41] | A time traveler. | 一个时间旅行者 |
[07:42] | That’s how Clotho has eluded me. | 克洛索就是这么瞒过我的 |
[07:44] | Fortunately, I can track John Constantine. | 幸运的是 我可以追踪到约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[08:01] | Without Fate, | 没有命运的指引 |
[08:03] | mortals are making a mess of their lives. | 凡人就会把自己的人生搞得一团糟 |
[08:09] | With our Loom, order can be restored. | 我们的织布机则可以重塑秩序 |
[08:13] | Find John Constantine, and you will find our sister. | 找到约翰·康斯坦丁 你就会找到我们的姐妹 |
[08:20] | And when you do… | 找到她后 |
[08:23] | make it a hell of a family reunion. | 来次感人的家人重逢 |
[08:28] | Gideon, next time John steals the jumpship, | 吉迪恩 约翰下次偷逃生舰的时候 |
[08:31] | a little heads-up would be nice. | 你能不能稍微提醒一下我 |
[08:32] | Thanks to Ms. Tarazi, | 感谢塔拉齐女士 |
[08:33] | I’m still stuck on snooze mode. | 我仍深陷贪睡模式 |
[08:35] | Is your sister just looking for you, | 你的姐妹是仅仅在找你 |
[08:36] | or is she looking for the Loom? | 还是在找命运织布机 |
[08:37] | Both, I reckon. | 我认为两者皆是 |
[08:39] | – We have to go after him. – We? | -我们得去找他 -我们 |
[08:41] | That bastard’s the reason I’m mortal. | 那个混蛋是我变成凡人的原因 |
[08:42] | I don’t owe him squat. | 我不欠他什么 |
[08:43] | He’s going after the ring. | 他在找那枚戒指 |
[08:44] | You’re the only one who knows where he’s headed. | 你是唯一一个知道他要去哪里的人 |
[08:46] | Look, we’ll be in and out. | 我们快去快回 |
[08:49] | Okay, fine. Soon as we get going, | 行 好 我们越早出发 |
[08:51] | the sooner I can get back to drinking in peace. | 我就能越早赶回来安静喝点酒 |
[08:53] | Great, let’s portal. | 很好 我们传送吧 |
[08:58] | Parenting sucks! | 当爹真难 |
[09:03] | Maybe I should stay, huh? | 也许我应该留下 |
[09:04] | Are you volunteering for Rory duty? | 你是要自愿担负照顾罗里的责任吗 |
[09:07] | Ava Sharpe, you are a better woman than I. | 艾娃·夏普 你比我好得多 |
[09:12] | Okay, babe. Catch you on the flip side. | 好 宝贝 回见 |
[09:14] | Stay safe. | 一路平安 |
[09:21] | The ring’s that way. | 戒指在那边 |
[09:23] | He couldn’t have gotten too far. | 他不可能走太远 |
[09:24] | Let’s gear up in the jumpship. | 我们在逃生舰上换上装备 |
[09:31] | Kid’s not into bears, huh? | 小孩不喜欢熊 对吗 |
[09:35] | – She ripped its head off. – Yeah, I see that. | -她把熊头扯掉了 -我看到了 |
[09:37] | Well, like father, like daughter. | 有其父必有其女 |
[09:39] | I mean, hey, you should be proud. | 你应该为此骄傲 |
[09:40] | At least she’s tough, like you. | 起码她和你一样强硬 |
[09:42] | She said I ruined her life. | 她说我毁了她的生活 |
[09:45] | Now I gotta portal back to that stupid reunion party | 现在我要传送回那个愚蠢的重逢派对 |
[09:48] | and stop myself from sleeping with Ali. | 阻止我自己和艾莉睡在一起 |
[09:52] | There are so many reasons why that’s a bad idea. | 这是个馊主意的原因有很多 |
[09:54] | – Don’t care. – Stop. | -不在乎 -别去 |
[09:55] | You can’t just erase your daughter’s existence, Mick. | 你不能就这样抹去你女儿的存在 米克 |
[09:57] | There has to be another option. | 肯定还有别的选择 |
[10:00] | What? | 什么 |
[10:02] | What if we go back through the last 15 years, | 我们何不回到过去的十五年 |
[10:03] | and we– and we place you into all of her key memories? | 把你放进她所有的重要记忆里 |
[10:07] | Like a highlight reel. | 就像精彩回放一样 |
[10:08] | Yeah, I mean, it’s kind of what Rip did with me. | 没错 里普也是这么对我的 |
[10:10] | Programmed me with a bunch of memories | 把一堆记忆编入我脑里 |
[10:12] | that added up to be a childhood. | 而这些回忆加起来就是我的童年 |
[10:13] | It wasn’t perfect, but I turned out okay. | 不算是完美 但成长得还不错 |
[10:15] | – She’s not a clone. – Ouch. | -她不是个克隆人 -真伤人 |
[10:17] | Yeah, she’s not a hmm, | 她的确不是那什么 |
[10:19] | but she is programmable, in a sense. | 但是在某种意义上来说 她可以被编程 |
[10:21] | – Won’t work. – Why? | -行不通的 -为什么 |
[10:23] | I spent the first ten years of her life in prison. | 我在监狱里度过了她人生的第一个十年 |
[10:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:31] | I have an idea. | 我有办法 |
[10:33] | 不列颠哥伦比亚省 2020年 | |
[10:37] | You sure hid this one well. | 这枚戒指你可藏得真好 |
[10:39] | Didn’t think I’d ever be coming back here, did I? | 没想到我还会回来吧 |
[10:43] | 公告 《凶鬼恶灵》拍摄中 | |
[10:46] | That’s cool. | 太棒了 |
[10:46] | Looks like “Supernatural’s” filming here. | 《凶鬼恶灵》好像正在这里拍摄 |
[10:49] | – Super-what? – You’ve never seen it? | -凶什么 -你没看过吗 |
[10:52] | It’s this show about these two hot brothers who fight demons. | 那个剧讲的是一对特帅的兄弟对抗恶魔的故事 |
[10:57] | I wonder if the Winchester brothers are here! | 我好奇温彻斯特兄弟会不会在这里 |
[10:59] | – Seriously? – Dean is my hall pass. | -不是吧 -迪恩是我允许出轨的对象 |
[11:05] | I bet you used to wild out back in the day. | 我敢打赌你以前一定很野 |
[11:09] | There was no drinking on the job. | 以前工作时不能喝酒 |
[11:10] | It’s kind of the occupational hazard | 将人类命运握在手中时 |
[11:12] | of having the Fate of humanity in your hands. | 不能喝酒算是个职业带来的危害 |
[11:15] | So you guys literally used to weave Fate? | 所以你们以前真的在编织命运吗 |
[11:18] | I mean, it’s not like it is in the storybooks, | 故事书里不会说这些 |
[11:21] | but yeah. | 但是没错 |
[11:23] | I spun up the threads of each life. | 我编织了每一条生命线 |
[11:25] | Old Lachesis– she measured out how long each life got to be. | 老拉克西丝 她算出每个的人生命线有多长 |
[11:28] | And then, Atropos, she… | 然后阿特洛波斯 她… |
[11:32] | – So she killed– – Everyone. | -那么她杀了 -所有的人 |
[11:36] | And she bloody loved it. | 而且她非常喜欢那么做 |
[11:58] | – Hello? – Greetings, sibling of mine. | -你好 -你好啊 我的姐姐 |
[12:04] | Meow? | 喵 |
[12:07] | You okay, Z? Is this about the Nate thing? | 你没事吧 Z 是因为内特吗 |
[12:10] | I hope not, because then I’m wondering why you just said, “Meow,” | 希望不是 因为我一想你到为何因他而学猫叫 |
[12:12] | and I definitely don’t want to know. | 而我完全不想知道 |
[12:14] | I think I may be losing it, | 我想我可能要疯了 |
[12:16] | and not like when I saw Tupac’s hologram | 不是我在2044年格莱美奖上 |
[12:18] | at the 2044 Grammy’s. | 见到图帕克全息图的那种疯狂 |
[12:20] | But, like, mentally losing it. Something is wrong with me. | 而是要失心疯了 我有点不妥 |
[12:24] | Hey, hey. Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[12:33] | This is like a form of therapy | 这就像一种治疗 |
[12:34] | where you get to beat up your problems. | 你可以打败你的问题 |
[12:37] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[12:55] | Did you just beat me? | 你刚刚打败我了吗 |
[12:56] | Behrad, I don’t know how to play video games. | 贝哈德 我不会玩电子游戏 |
[13:00] | But it’s like I’m being haunted by someone who does, | 但就像是被一个会玩的人鬼上身了 |
[13:02] | someone who dresses like a teenage boy | 那人穿得像个少年男孩 |
[13:03] | and makes me do awful things like eat donuts | 让我干恶心的事 比如吃甜甜圈 |
[13:05] | and…cuddle with Nate. | 跟内特亲热 |
[13:13] | – How did you do that? – How did I do that? | -你怎么做到的 -我怎么做到的 |
[13:20] | Well, what have we got here? | 看看这里有什么 |
[13:29] | What the bloody hell is that? | 什么鬼东西 |
[13:30] | It’s a prop. | 道具而已 |
[13:33] | And what did I tell you about Loom patrol? | 找织布机的事 我怎么嘱咐你的 |
[13:34] | Yeah, well, we’re out here, aren’t we? | 可我们不是已经在这里了吗 |
[13:35] | So let’s just find the damn thing. | 就赶紧找东西吧 |
[13:37] | Oh, yeah, have you scanned the woods for activity? | 你检查过树林的里有什么动向吗 |
[13:39] | Do you have a plan if Atropos shows up? | 要是阿特洛波斯出现了 你有计划应对吗 |
[13:41] | Well, I clipped Charlie’s shapeshifter wings, | 我剪下了查莉的变形者翅膀 |
[13:44] | so, no offense, love, I think I can handle her sister. | 不是说大话 亲爱的 我能对付她姐姐 |
[13:46] | Have you not heard anything Charlie’s said? | 你没听查莉说的吗 |
[13:49] | ‘Cause it’s not gonna be that easy. | 事情没那么简单 |
[13:50] | Clotho. | 克洛索 |
[13:53] | You are my responsibility, and I say we are going back | 我得对你负责 现在我命令大家回去 |
[13:55] | to figure out a secure way to do this. | 找一个安全的解决办法 |
[13:57] | Yeah, well that Loom is your ticket to stopping the Encores. | 但是织布机是阻止回升者的关键 |
[14:00] | You can’t hide from your family. | 你没法躲着你的家人 |
[14:02] | Guys! | 两位 |
[14:08] | Jumpship. | 逃生舰 |
[14:14] | I’m coming for you, Clotho. | 我来找你了 克洛索 |
[14:16] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[14:19] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[14:26] | Ava, we need backup. Ava? | 艾娃 我们需要援助 艾娃 |
[14:29] | Damn it, with the jumpship gone, the comms are down. | 该死 没有逃生舰 通讯也坏了 |
[14:31] | What, so we’re stuck here? | 什么 那我们就被困在这里了吗 |
[14:32] | The team will come looking for us eventually. | 其他人迟早会来找我们的 |
[14:36] | We need these more than Sam and Dean. | 我们比山姆和迪恩更需要这些东西 |
[14:39] | You’ve walked us right into a bloody death trap. | 你这是直接把我们带进了死亡陷阱 |
[14:41] | And that was my only option, all right? | 我没有别的选择 明白吗 |
[14:42] | If she gets her hand on one piece of the Loom, | 她拿到织布机的一块 |
[14:44] | then she can get the next, | 就能拿到另一块 |
[14:45] | and then she’s that much closer | 然后她就越接近实现 |
[14:46] | to controlling us all. | 对我们所有人的控制 |
[14:47] | And I’ll bet my bottom dollar | 我拿全部家当跟你赌 |
[14:48] | she’s out there now looking for it, | 她现在肯定在找那东西 |
[14:50] | not standing around having a row | 而不是在森林中间 |
[14:51] | in the middle of the bloody forest. | 待着不动跟人吵架 |
[14:53] | Damn it, John. | 该死 约翰 |
[14:55] | The stupid thing’s that way. | 那破东西在这边 |
[14:57] | By building HeyWorld, we changed the future, | 建海伍德乐园时 我们改变了未来 |
[15:00] | which caused the bifurcation of the timeline | 时间线因此产生了分叉 |
[15:03] | radiating from that one moment. | 从那一刻延伸开来 |
[15:05] | Think of it as a historical traffic accident, | 你就把它想象成历史上一次交通事故 |
[15:07] | and you’re the dents. | 你就是撞出来的凹痕 |
[15:08] | Yeah, I’m not thinking of myself as a dent. | 我才不要把自己想成凹痕 |
[15:10] | Okay, so what you think of as a haunting | 总之 你以为的闹鬼 |
[15:13] | is a temporal echo. | 其实是时间的回声 |
[15:15] | She is the you before, well, you. | 她就是发生事故之前的你 |
[15:19] | Okay, let’s just get something straight. | 听好了 你们要搞清楚 |
[15:20] | There is only one Zari Tarazi. | 世界上只有一个扎莉·塔拉齐 |
[15:23] | I filed a trademark. | 我注册商标了 |
[15:24] | Do you know what this means? | 你明白这意味着什么吗 |
[15:25] | You were a Legend. | 你曾是一名传奇 |
[15:27] | From what you said about the hacking, | 根据你所描述的黑客事迹 |
[15:28] | you were probably our computer expert. | 你很可能是一名电脑专家 |
[15:30] | And the air totem responded to you. | 而且空气图腾对你有所回应 |
[15:32] | You two probably shared it. | 你们两个很可能共享一个图腾 |
[15:34] | Wonder twins. | 神奇双子 |
[15:36] | And we probably had a really super cute couple name. | 我们很可能给你们取了超可爱的组合称号 |
[15:38] | Just off the top of my head, | 就随便一想 |
[15:39] | probably something like SteelHacker. | 可能是”钢铁黑客”这类的 |
[15:41] | Three of us probably hung out all the time… | 我们三个可能一直混在一起 |
[15:42] | Getting stoned… | 吸大麻 |
[15:44] | Oh, man! | 老兄 |
[15:44] | Playing ring toss with donuts. | 玩甜甜圈套环游戏 |
[15:46] | She probably helped you save the world. | 她可能帮你拯救了世界 |
[15:48] | – More than once. – Yeah. | -不止一次 -对 |
[15:50] | She sounds pretty cool, huh? | 她听上去很酷 对吧 |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:54] | Yeah, she does. | 是啊 没错 |
[15:56] | We’ve gotta move faster. She could be anywhere. | 我们得快点 她可能在任何地方 |
[16:00] | Clotho. | 克洛索 |
[16:01] | You can’t escape. | 你逃不掉的 |
[16:05] | – You okay? – I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[16:06] | We need to keep moving, love. | 我们得继续走 亲爱的 |
[16:10] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[16:14] | Come to me, | 到我身边来 |
[16:16] | or your friends will die. | 不然你的朋友们就会死 |
[16:24] | Charlie? | 查莉 |
[16:32] | 中城 2004年 | |
[16:33] | Uh-oh. Mick? | 米克 |
[16:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:36] | I think Ali was discharged from the hospital early, | 艾莉好像提前出院了 |
[16:38] | because a taxicab just pulled up outside. | 因为一辆出租车刚刚开进来 |
[16:40] | Wait, this is supposed to be a s– | 等等 这本该是个惊… |
[16:43] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[16:44] | Is that what they’re gonna say | 铁山监狱的人要是发现你的牢房空空如也 |
[16:45] | at Iron Heights when they find your empty cell? | 也会这么说吗 |
[16:48] | What the hell are you doing here, Mick? | 你来这干什么 米克 |
[16:49] | Oh, uh, hi. I’m Ava Sharpe. | 你好 我是艾娃·夏普 |
[16:51] | I’m Mr. Rory’s CO. | 我是罗里的监狱官 |
[16:54] | Yeah, I arranged for some visitation | 对 我安排一些见面 |
[16:55] | in exchange for some information. | 来换取一些情报 |
[16:57] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[16:59] | Mr. Rory’s helped us bring in | 罗里先生帮我们 |
[17:00] | some of history’s most dangerous criminals. | 逮捕了一些史上最危险的罪犯 |
[17:01] | – What? – Yup. | -什么 -是 |
[17:02] | Okay, well, visiting hours are over. | 行吧 探视时间结束 |
[17:04] | – Me and my baby are tired. – Right. | -我和孩子都很累 -也是 |
[17:10] | Ah. From Victorian England times– | 来自维多利亚时期的英国的 |
[17:13] | Collection. Collection at Pottery Barn. | 系列 家居店的母婴系列产品 |
[17:16] | I don’t know much about Victorian England, | 我不太了解维多利亚时期的英国 |
[17:17] | but it’s really beautiful. | 但确实很漂亮 |
[17:21] | I bet she is too. | 我想她也是 |
[17:28] | Mick, meet your daughter. | 米克 见见你女儿吧 |
[17:38] | Lita. | 丽塔 |
[17:39] | Hey, how about we all get together | 不如我们聚在一起 |
[17:40] | so that Lita can remember this moment | 这样丽塔就可以永远记住 |
[17:42] | with her dad forever? Yeah? | 和爸爸在一起的时刻了 对吧 |
[17:43] | Let’s take a picture. | 来拍张照吧 |
[17:46] | Aww, Mickey! | 小米 |
[17:54] | Smiles! | 茄子 |
[17:56] | Wait a minute. Did you break into my house? | 等等 你们是闯进我家的吗 |
[18:03] | 最快乐的一天 2007年 | |
[18:03] | Garibba lifted the king’s decapitated head. | 格里巴提起国王的头颅 |
[18:09] | Dumb bastard. | 蠢货 |
[18:12] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[18:14] | Daddy? | 爹地 |
[18:17] | Do you believe in the tooth fairy? | 你相信牙仙吗 |
[18:31] | Say cheese. | 说茄子 |
[18:53] | Say cheese. | 说茄子 |
[19:00] | Kirk, we can get you new pants. | 寇克 我们可以给你新裤子 |
[19:02] | How’s that for a highlight reel? | 把这段放进亮点剪辑里怎么样 |
[19:04] | Pretty good. | 非常不错 |
[19:14] | Hello, Clotho. | 你好 克洛索 |
[19:17] | Look at you, alone, | 看看你 孤身一人 |
[19:20] | after destroying our family. | 即使牺牲了我们的家 |
[19:22] | Look, I didn’t do it to hurt you, all right? | 我没想伤害你的 好吗 |
[19:24] | We took care of you, and you took everything we had. | 我们养育你 你却恩将仇报 |
[19:28] | People deserve to be free. | 人类有权获得自由 |
[19:30] | And what have they done with this freedom you gave them? | 那他们用你赋予的自由都做了什么 |
[19:32] | They got women the vote. They invented punk rock. | 他们为女性争取了投票权 做出了朋克摇滚 |
[19:34] | Introduced mass genocide, | 还制造了屠杀 |
[19:36] | nuclear bombs, pollution, | 核武器 污染 |
[19:39] | – systematic incarceration. – No, I didn’t… | -发明了监狱系统 -我没有… |
[19:41] | And after all you did to help them, | 在你帮助他们以后 |
[19:43] | how did they thank you? | 他们是如何答谢你的 |
[19:47] | By locking you in prison. | 他们把你关进监狱 |
[19:50] | We would never let anyone hurt you like that, little sister. | 我们绝不允许别人如此伤害你 妹妹 |
[19:57] | Now lead me to our Loom, | 带我去织布机 |
[20:00] | and perhaps in time, we can forgive you. | 或许有朝一日 我们会原谅你 |
[20:12] | Why don’t you pick on someone your own size? | 为什么不换个旗鼓相当的对手 |
[20:24] | John, I could use a little help! | 约翰 帮帮忙 |
[20:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m on it, I’m on it. | 好好 这就来 这就来 |
[20:29] | Hemlock! | 铁杉 |
[20:30] | All right, yes. Oh! | 太棒了 |
[20:33] | Toadstool. Got it. | 毒蘑菇 很好 |
[20:38] | Now all I need is a little bit of… | 现在就差一点点… |
[20:41] | blood. | 血了 |
[20:48] | Te vocare, veni | 听从我的召唤 |
[20:50] | in auxilium mihi. | 为我所用吧 |
[21:00] | Go, grab Charlie. Get the hell out of here. | 快带上查莉 离开这里 |
[21:02] | I’ll find ya! | 我会去找你们的 |
[21:06] | You’re gonna be okay. Come on. | 你不会有事的 走吧 |
[21:22] | Hey. Let’s wait for John here. | 我们在这儿等约翰吧 |
[21:24] | John’s dead, Sara. | 约翰死定了 莎拉 |
[21:25] | Atropos doesn’t let people live. | 阿特洛波斯不会留下活口的 |
[21:28] | Come on. We’ve got to keep going. | 走吧 我们不能停下 |
[21:29] | – Look, it’s okay. – It’s not. | -没事的 -并没有 |
[21:31] | I mean, you saw what happened back there. | 刚刚你也看到了 |
[21:32] | I’m one of them. | 我是他们的一员 |
[21:33] | No matter what I do, | 无论我怎么做 |
[21:34] | I’m never gonna be able to escape them, | 都无法逃脱他们的掌控 |
[21:36] | and now I’ve gone and got John killed. | 而我却逃跑了 害死了约翰 |
[21:37] | Hey, look. John always finds a way. | 听着 约翰会有办法的 |
[21:40] | Always finds a way to do what? | 有办法干什么 |
[21:43] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[21:44] | Yeah, I’d rather not, love. | 还是别了 亲爱的 |
[21:48] | Well, your sister she’s a nasty piece of work, | 你那个姐姐 可真难搞 |
[21:50] | but it takes more than amateur knife tricks | 不过想要对付我 |
[21:51] | to do me in. | 她还嫩了点 |
[21:53] | Well, let’s get the hell out of here, shall we? | 我们还是快走吧 好吗 |
[21:54] | Before she realizes I’m not bleeding out | 趁她还没发现躺在地上流血的我 |
[21:55] | on the forest floor. | 还没死 |
[22:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:19] | Talking to donuts now? | 跟甜甜圈聊起天了 |
[22:20] | LOL. | 呵呵 |
[22:22] | This alternate timeline stuff’s got you | 平行时间线的事 |
[22:24] | really shaken up, huh? | 让你很震惊吧 |
[22:27] | Ever since Mithra came into my life, | 自从有了密特拉 |
[22:29] | I’ve been the center of attention. | 我就成了大家关注的焦点 |
[22:32] | It’s weird to have to share the spotlight. | 与另一个人共享这种关注很奇怪 |
[22:34] | Says the older sister to the younger brother. | 姐姐好意思跟弟弟说这种话 |
[22:38] | Right. Sorry. | 对哦 抱歉 |
[22:41] | Back to me. It’s a lot to take in. | 继续说我 这信息量好大 |
[22:44] | I mean, this other Zari sounds so… | 我是说 另一个扎莉听起来好 |
[22:47] | smart and substantive, | 聪明而且真实 |
[22:50] | like a cool, third-wave feminist superhero | 像个酷酷的第三次女权浪潮的超级英雄 |
[22:53] | that you and Nate seem to like better than me. | 你和内特似乎更喜欢她 |
[22:57] | First off, Nate is just a sucker | 首先 内特就是个 |
[22:59] | for doomed romances. | 相信缘分的傻瓜 |
[23:00] | Secondly, of course | 其次 |
[23:01] | I don’t like her better than you. | 我当然不会喜欢她多于你啊 |
[23:03] | You’re my favorite Zari of all time. | 你一直都是我最喜欢的扎莉 |
[23:05] | But… | 但是 |
[23:07] | But? | 但是 |
[23:09] | You said you wanted to leave | 你说过你想把 |
[23:10] | your whole Z-Nation life behind, | 所有过往抛诸脑后 |
[23:11] | find out what else you’re capable of. | 发掘自己的其他才能 |
[23:14] | This whole situation seems like | 目前的情况就好像一个 |
[23:15] | a gift-wrapped opportunity for self-exploration. | 精心准备的好时机来自我探索 |
[23:18] | Self-exploration? | 自我探索 |
[23:20] | I propose a totem quest. | 我提议探索图腾 |
[23:23] | Go into the totem, speak to our ancestors. | 进入图腾 对话先祖 |
[23:27] | Mm-hmm. Um, how do I go into the totem? | 我怎么进入图腾 |
[23:30] | With a little psychotropic assistance. | 借助于少量精神药物 |
[23:33] | I knew this would lead to drugs. | 我就知道会扯上毒品 |
[23:34] | It’s totally safe. | 绝对安全 |
[23:36] | I’ve done it in the past when I’ve been wrestling | 我以前苦苦钻研一个难题的时候 |
[23:37] | with a big problem. | 就用过 |
[23:41] | It’s no crazier than talking to a donut. | 比起跟甜甜圈聊天 这不算疯狂 |
[23:47] | I know that face! | 我知道这副表情 |
[23:48] | That’s the one where you don’t want to admit I’m right. | 你不想承认我是对的就是这表情 |
[23:50] | No, it isn’t. | 才不是 |
[23:52] | Totem-town, here we come. | 图腾镇 我们来了 |
[23:59] | She played me like a fiddle. | 我像木偶一样被她摆布 |
[24:01] | I almost gave her the loom. | 差点就把织布机给了她 |
[24:03] | Our family knows all of our weaknesses. | 家人对我们的弱点了如指掌 |
[24:06] | I don’t know. Maybe she’s right. | 不知道 也许她是对的 |
[24:08] | – I belong with them. – Come on, Charlie. | -我应该和她们一起 -别这样 查莉 |
[24:10] | I’m a coward, Sara. | 我是个胆小鬼 莎拉 |
[24:12] | I can’t even stand up to my own sister. | 我甚至连自己姐姐都不敢对抗 |
[24:13] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[24:15] | No one is responsible | 没人需要 |
[24:16] | for the family they are born into. | 为自己的出生负责 |
[24:18] | All that matters is who they decide to be, | 重要的是他们选择成为什么样的人 |
[24:21] | and you’ve decided to be brave and big-hearted. | 而你选择成为勇敢善良的人 |
[24:26] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢 老大 |
[24:28] | But I am what I am. | 但我就是我 |
[24:39] | She’s gonna love it. | 她会很喜欢的 |
[24:41] | 中城 2020年 | |
[24:48] | – Surprise. – What’s this? | -惊喜吧 -这是什么 |
[24:53] | Nice, it’s a keepsake album | 不错 是一个纪念相册 |
[24:56] | so I can never forget all the times that you bailed on me. | 让我记住你放我鸽子的每一次 |
[24:59] | Well, I was in prison– | 我那时在牢里 |
[25:01] | Not since 2015. | 2015年后可不是了 |
[25:05] | You know I never actually went to homecoming. | 你知道吗 我其实没参加返校派对 |
[25:09] | I went back inside to get my purse, | 我回去拿我的钱包 |
[25:10] | and when I came back out, you were gone. | 等我出来 你就不见了 |
[25:12] | And I kept telling Kirk to wait | 我还一直叫寇克等着 |
[25:13] | because I wanted to say good-bye to you, | 因为我想向你道别 |
[25:16] | but you had bailed. Like always. | 但你逃走了 和往常一样 |
[25:21] | So keep it. | 所以 你留着吧 |
[25:25] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[25:26] | Uh, and there is that patented Mick Rory fade. | 看看 那就是米克·罗里典型的退场方式 |
[25:29] | You know, good old dad. | 一位好父亲 |
[25:30] | Just run away like you always do, yeah? | 一如既往地逃走是吗 |
[25:37] | Wait. W-w-w-w-wait–I– | 等 等一下 我 |
[25:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:41] | Rory, it was a terrible idea, | 罗里 这是个坏主意 |
[25:43] | and I never should’ve suggested it, okay? | 我根本不应该提 好吗 |
[25:46] | Rory, we can–listen to me. | 罗里 我们 听我说 |
[25:48] | We can fix this. | 我们能解决这件事 |
[25:49] | – No, we can’t. – Yes, we can. | -我们不能 -我们能 |
[25:50] | I–look, I made a mistake and I feel really bad, | 我做了一件错事 感到很内疚 |
[25:52] | but that doesn’t give us the right | 但我们并不能继续 |
[25:53] | to keep hurting Lita | 像之前那样 |
[25:54] | any more than we already have. Right? | 伤害丽塔了 对吧 |
[25:57] | Maybe it’s not about the gifts, | 也许无关乎礼物 |
[25:58] | and the money, | 金钱 |
[25:59] | and the big birthday parties, you know? | 还有大型生日派对 |
[26:02] | I think it’s time that you go back in there | 我觉得你应该回去 |
[26:03] | and do what we should’ve done from the beginning. | 做我们本该做的事 |
[26:06] | Go back and kick myself in the– | 回去揍自己一 |
[26:07] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[26:10] | Just go tell her you’re sorry. | 就告诉她你很抱歉 |
[26:14] | Hmm. Guess you’re right. | 我想你说的对 |
[26:17] | No shortcuts. | 没有捷径 |
[26:28] | What happened to this place? | 这里发生过什么 |
[26:38] | Oh, it’s the crew! | 是那个剧组 |
[26:40] | Wait, if they’re dead, | 等等 如果他们都死了 |
[26:44] | You leave a piece of the Loom of Fate | 你把命运织布机的一部分 |
[26:45] | somewhere long enough, there’s gonna be consequences. | 放在某个地方过久 会产生后果的 |
[26:48] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll nab it. | 不用担心 我去抓回来 |
[26:49] | No, John. | 不 约翰 |
[26:51] | Look, this is my mess, all right? | 这是我搞砸的 对吧 |
[26:53] | I’ll do it. | 我来处理 |
[26:54] | Look, all I’ve gotta do is run over there, | 我要做的只是跑过去 |
[26:56] | put my hand in that hole, | 把我的手放进洞里 |
[26:58] | grab the ring, and Bob’s your uncle. | 拿到那个戒指 轻而易举 |
[26:59] | All right, well then let’s go, | 好 那我们赶快 |
[27:01] | before your sister shows up. | 趁你姐姐出现前 |
[27:19] | Uhh, what’s going on? | 在做什么 |
[27:21] | Hey, girl. | 美女 |
[27:22] | Zari just took some Lyoga root. | 扎莉刚吃了一些络有加树根 |
[27:24] | She needs a little totem trip to figure out her stuff. | 她需要一小趟图腾之旅来弄清楚 |
[27:26] | Uh, Gideon, what’s the status with the away-team? | 吉迪恩 远征队情况如何 |
[27:29] | The jumpship is not responding. | 逃生舰没有回应 |
[27:31] | Gideon, we talked about this. | 吉迪恩 我们谈过这件事 |
[27:32] | Un-snooze. You need to tell me | 你要在事前告诉我 |
[27:34] | about things before they happen, not after. | 而不是事后才让我知道 |
[27:37] | Okay, we should help them. | 好吧 我们应该帮他们 |
[27:39] | Ooh, ooh. I feel high already. | 我已经感觉很兴奋了 |
[27:43] | Is it too late to detox? | 现在后悔是不是太晚了 |
[27:44] | That’s the fun of drugs. | 这就是药的有趣之处 |
[27:46] | You can’t un-take them. | 一旦开始就不能结束 |
[27:47] | Besides, this is important. | 另外 这很重要 |
[27:50] | Everything’s gonna be fine, sis. | 一切都会变好的 姐妹 |
[27:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:53] | I surrender. | 我交出意识了 |
[28:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:11] | Ancestors? | 祖先们 |
[28:15] | Where are all the old people at? | 老人们都去哪儿了 |
[28:17] | Who you calling old? | 你叫谁老人呢 |
[28:29] | So, if you’re here, does that mean | 如果你在这儿 是不是意味着 |
[28:31] | Maman and Baba… Behrad? | 妈妈和爸爸…贝哈德 |
[28:34] | Oh, B’s back on the Waverider. | B回乘波号了 |
[28:36] | Who do you think gave me the drugs? | 不然你觉得是谁给了我药 |
[28:37] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[28:39] | Yeah, of course. Maman and Baba too. | 当然了 妈妈和爸爸也活着 |
[28:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:47] | Yeah. Yeah. | 还好 没事 |
[28:50] | So why are you even asking me about Behrad? | 你为什么要问我贝哈德的事 |
[28:52] | I thought this was about me | 我以为这只跟我 |
[28:53] | and the strange visions I’ve been having. | 还有我一直产生的奇怪幻觉有关 |
[28:57] | New me came out shockingly self-absorbed. | 新的我真是格外以自我为中心 |
[29:00] | Who are you calling the new you? | 你说谁是新的你 |
[29:02] | Who even are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[29:05] | Well…you, | 我说的是你 |
[29:08] | if the Legends hadn’t saved the world, | 如果传奇们没有拯救世界 |
[29:11] | and you grew up in dystopian Seattle. | 你在反乌托邦的西雅图长大 |
[29:14] | Once the timeline crystallized, | 一旦时间线形成 |
[29:16] | you were out in the real world, | 你来到了现实世界 |
[29:18] | and I was thrown in here | 我和其他的图腾拥有者 |
[29:19] | with the rest of the totem bearers. | 一起被扔到了这里 |
[29:22] | Wait, does that mean Nate was right? | 等等 这意味着内特说的是对的吗 |
[29:25] | Are you the cooler me? | 你是更酷的我吗 |
[29:29] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多话要说 |
[29:37] | Hey, do carbs count if you eat them in a totem? | 在图腾里吃东西会计算卡路里吗 |
[29:41] | Nope. | 不会 |
[30:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:47] | Yes. I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[30:53] | Charlie! | 查莉 |
[30:58] | Sara, no! | 莎拉 不要 |
[31:02] | No! | 不要啊 |
[31:08] | Sara, no! | 莎拉 不要 |
[31:23] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[31:25] | You’re mortal, just like them. | 你和他们一样 都是凡人 |
[31:28] | Pathetic. | 可悲 |
[31:32] | Apologize, and we can heal you. | 抱歉 我们可以治好你 |
[31:37] | We can restore order to this madness. | 我们可以恢复这些疯狂活动的秩序 |
[31:40] | I like the madness. Sara was right. | 我喜欢疯狂 莎拉是对的 |
[31:46] | I’m no Fate. I’m a Legend! | 我不是命运三女神 我是传奇 |
[31:50] | And now she’s dead, which makes you nothing. | 现在她死了 也让你变得一文不值 |
[32:00] | You’ll never find the other pieces. | 你永远都找不到其余的部分 |
[32:18] | No… | 不要 |
[32:20] | Once again, your humans have let you down. | 你信任的人类再一次让你失望了 |
[32:23] | Good-bye, little sister. | 再见 妹妹 |
[32:41] | So, um… | 所以… |
[32:43] | How are things with Nate? | 你跟内特怎么样了 |
[32:48] | Good. You know. | 很好 |
[32:49] | Yeah. Super, super cool. | 不错 超级好 |
[32:51] | Weird to feel jealous of myself. | 吃自己的醋可真奇怪 |
[32:53] | Well, don’t be too jealous. | 不用太在意 |
[32:56] | Sorry, are you not together? | 抱歉 你们没在一起吗 |
[32:58] | He’s my brother’s best friend. | 他是我弟弟最好的朋友 |
[33:00] | It would–it would be weird. | 我们在一起会有点怪 |
[33:03] | Sorry. He and Behrad are friends? | 是吗 他和贝哈德是朋友 |
[33:04] | They have this ridiculous handshake. | 他们的握手很可笑 |
[33:08] | It’s sweet. | 也挺好 |
[33:10] | Behrad, a Legend. | 贝哈德 成了一个传奇 |
[33:12] | I wish I could see that. | 真希望我能看到 |
[33:15] | You must be disappointed. | 你肯定很失望 |
[33:16] | Yeah, I was hoping Totem-town would have a few video games. | 是啊 我还希望图腾之城会有电子游戏 |
[33:19] | No, I mean disappointed in me. | 不 我是说对我失望 |
[33:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:23] | I mean, you were a superhero | 你是个超级英雄 |
[33:24] | who wielded a totem and saved the world, | 使用图腾拯救了世界 |
[33:28] | twice. | 而且还是两次 |
[33:30] | I’m just a failed Cat-Chat celebrity. | 而我只是个失败的猫聊名人 |
[33:35] | My family’s alive. | 我的家人还活着 |
[33:39] | And you–you actually seem like a lot of fun. | 而你 你看起来很有趣 |
[33:43] | I’m good with that. | 我很满意 |
[33:49] | They could be anywhere out here. | 他们可能在这里的任何地方 |
[33:51] | Sara! Charlie! | 莎拉 查莉 |
[34:09] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[34:12] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:14] | My sister–she’s– she’s heading for the ship. | 我姐姐 她 她去舰桥了 |
[34:37] | Ava? | 艾娃 |
[34:38] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[34:39] | There is a very slinky lady | 有一个性感女人来到舰桥 |
[34:41] | in a red leather pantsuit on the ship, | 身穿红色皮裤套装 |
[34:43] | which usually I would I would be into, | 一般我会对这样的人很感兴趣 |
[34:45] | but she’s giving off a super | 但她全身释放出 |
[34:46] | “I wanna kill you in the worst possible way” Vibe. | “我想用最坏的手法杀了你”的信号 |
[34:49] | Oh, my God. That must be Charlie’s sister. | 天啊 那肯定是查莉的姐姐 |
[34:51] | Listen, you need to wake up Zari and get off the ship. | 听着 你要赶紧叫醒扎莉离开舰桥 |
[34:53] | Already on it. | 已经在办了 |
[34:54] | Ava, come quick! | 艾娃 快点来 |
[34:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:00] | I think he’s dead. | 我觉得他死了 |
[35:03] | Don’t count me out so soon, handsome. | 别这么快就把我排除了 帅哥 |
[35:06] | The forest is a natural apothecary. | 森林是一位天然药剂师 |
[35:13] | Zari. Zari! | 扎莉 扎莉 |
[35:17] | Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[35:19] | Zari. Wake up. | 扎莉 醒醒 |
[35:21] | Zari. Zari! | 扎莉 扎莉 |
[35:23] | Where’s the ring? | 戒指在哪里 |
[35:27] | Look, since you’re Charlie’s sister, | 既然你是查莉的姐姐 |
[35:29] | can’t we just be cool about all this? | 我们是不是可以理智点 |
[35:47] | You two share blood. | 你们俩个有血缘关系 |
[35:49] | She’s your sister. | 她是你姐姐 |
[35:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:53] | Pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[35:55] | I’m taking the ring. Whether she dies is up to you. | 我把戒指拿走了 她能不能活命就看你了 |
[36:44] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[36:54] | No more defying Fate. | 别再反抗命运了 |
[36:56] | No! | 不要 |
[37:12] | Behrad. | 贝哈德 |
[37:15] | – Is he? – Get the ship in the air. | -他 -快开船 |
[37:17] | – She’s still on the ship. – Just do it! | -她还在船上呢 -照做 |
[37:32] | You’re not getting off this ship alive. | 你别想活着离开这艘船 |
[37:37] | You saw my true form and survived. | 你看到了我的真身还能活着 |
[37:40] | What are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:41] | You’re worst nightmare. | 你的恶梦 |
[38:14] | You can’t kill me. | 你杀不掉我的 |
[38:16] | I’m a god. | 我可是神 |
[38:17] | Yeah? I’ve faced worse. | 是吗 我见过比你厉害的 |
[38:20] | Gideon, you’d better be awake, | 吉迪恩 你最好醒着 |
[38:21] | ’cause I need you to open the doors now! | 因为我需要你打开舱门 现在 |
[38:43] | Fate’s a bitch, innit? | 苍天饶过谁 |
[38:59] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[39:09] | Nice. | 挺好 |
[39:17] | Come back soon. | 会很快回来的 |
[39:19] | Maybe next time, bring Behrad. | 也许下次会把贝哈德带来 |
[39:21] | I’d like that. | 好的 |
[39:53] | Oh, my God, guys. I just had | 天啊 各位 我刚才 |
[39:54] | the most amazing experience. Where’s Behrad? | 有一段奇妙的经历 贝哈德呢 |
[39:59] | Z Z, um… | |
[40:01] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[40:03] | Where is– | 他人呢 |
[40:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[40:12] | Behrad. | 贝哈德 |
[40:14] | Behrad, Behrad, joon… Behrad. | 贝哈德 贝哈德 贝哈德 |
[40:22] | How did this happen? | 到底发生了什么 |
[40:24] | How did you let this happen? | 你到底发生什么事了 |
[41:05] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[41:06] | Wait, who’s dead? | 等等 谁死了 |
[41:08] | Behrad. | 贝哈德 |
[41:10] | You got us into this mess, | 是你把我们弄到这种地步的 |
[41:11] | and now he’s dead because of you. | 而现在贝哈德死了 全是因为你 |
[41:14] | Can that Loom bring him back? | 那个织布机能让贝哈德复活吗 |
[41:15] | If we get the last piece, yeah. | 要是我们能得到最后一块就可以 |
[41:17] | Great. Get up, let’s go. | 好极了 起来 我们走 |
[41:18] | H–hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[41:19] | It’s not that simple, all right? | 不是那么简单的 好吧 |
[41:22] | We’re being hunted by a pair of bloody gods. | 我们正在被一对嗜血神灵追杀 |
[41:24] | This situation just got a hell of a lot more dicey. | 而我们的处境也变得更凶险了 |
[41:26] | I can handle dicey! | 我应付得了凶险 |
[41:30] | I can handle whatever it takes to save my brother. | 只要能让我弟复活 我什么都应付得了 |
[41:35] | And until you bring him back, | 在你复活他之前 |
[41:37] | I am with you every minute | 我每一天每分钟 |
[41:39] | of every damn day. | 都要守着你 |