时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I plan on asking Nora to marry me. | 我打算向诺拉求婚 |
[00:05] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[00:06] | You don’t understand how dangerous that Loom is. | 你不明白命运织布机有多危险 |
[00:08] | Come on, Charlie. | 得了吧 查莉 |
[00:09] | We’ll use the Loom to help Astra, | 我们可以用织布机救阿斯特拉 |
[00:10] | and then I will help you destroy it forever. | 之后我会帮你永远摧毁它 |
[00:12] | Deal? | 成交 |
[00:13] | Someone’s trashing Rebecca Silver online. | 有人在网上说瑞贝卡·西尔弗坏话 |
[00:15] | Cute, you have a troll. | 真可爱 你遇到喷子了 |
[00:16] | – This your kid? – She’s your kid too. | -这是你女儿吗 -也是你女儿 |
[00:18] | Nora belongs in the real world. | 诺拉属于真实的世界 |
[00:20] | I need you to support her. | 我需要你支持她 |
[00:21] | And she can’t do it on that ship of yours. | 在你那艘小破船上她无法完成 |
[00:22] | Do the right thing, son. | 做正确的事 孩子 |
[00:42] | Morning, babe. | 早上好 宝贝 |
[00:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:49] | Actually, I was thinking about your dad. | 其实 我在想你爸爸 |
[00:52] | That’s romantic. | 可真是浪漫 |
[00:54] | Thinking about something he said to me. | 想他对我说过的话 |
[00:57] | When I committed my life to you, I meant it. | 我是认真的 要向你许诺一生 |
[01:02] | So I’ve been thinking | 所以我一直在想 |
[01:04] | maybe our life together isn’t on the ship. | 或许我们的未来并不在这艘船上 |
[01:08] | Maybe it’s time for us to move on and move out. | 或许是时候向前一步离开这里了 |
[01:12] | Together. | 一起离开 |
[01:17] | Listen, I wanna build a life with you wherever we are. | 听着 我只想和你在一起 哪里都好 |
[01:21] | I know, but… | 我懂 可是… |
[01:24] | you can’t really do your job on a timeship. | 你在时间飞船上无法完成你的工作 |
[01:26] | What about the Legends? | 那传奇们怎么办 |
[01:28] | They’ve become my family, | 他们是我的家人 |
[01:30] | but we can’t begin our life together | 但只要我还有一只脚停留在过去 |
[01:32] | when I literally have one foot in the past. | 我们就没办法开始真正的生活 |
[01:36] | So I think I’ll do one last mission with the team | 所以我想和他们共赴最后一次任务 |
[01:42] | and say good-bye. | 然后道别 |
[01:48] | We’re doing this. | 就这么办 |
[01:50] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[01:53] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[02:00] | Yeah, but maybe after we brush our teeth. | 但我们应该先刷牙 |
[02:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:06] | Come on! Is she still in there? | 不是吧 她还在里面吗 |
[02:09] | Zari, there’s a line! | 扎莉 大家等着呢 |
[02:11] | I’m doing my hair. | 我在弄头发 |
[02:12] | You can’t stop the glam routine mid-process. | 弄了一半又不能停下来 |
[02:14] | Come on, we talked about this! | 我们说过很多次了 |
[02:16] | Oh let me guess. Zari? | 让我猜猜 扎莉吗 |
[02:19] | What happened to the sign-up sheet I made? | 我做的报名表怎么了 |
[02:21] | Oh, Mick burned it in frustration | 米克绝望之中把它烧了 |
[02:22] | after Zari’s last Korean sheet mask day. | 就扎莉敷韩国面膜那次 |
[02:25] | Well, I guess now is as good a time as any | 那么现在或许是个好时机 |
[02:28] | to tell you two that | 我和诺拉 |
[02:30] | Nora and I have some big news… | 有个重要消息要对你们说 |
[02:32] | We talking big news? | 什么重要消息 |
[02:33] | ‘Cause, guys, I got a whopper. | 我这有个大谎话要圆 |
[02:35] | I told John we’d help him find the Loom of Fate. | 我告诉约翰我们可以帮他找到命运织布机 |
[02:36] | Nuh-uh. You know the rules. | 不行 你懂规矩的 |
[02:37] | No MacGuffin talk until after I’ve finished my coffee. | 等我喝完咖啡才能说那些有的没的 |
[02:40] | Yeah, and besides, you guys were about to make a big announcement? | 好吧 你们有什么大事要宣布吗 |
[02:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:43] | Is it time for morning announcements? | 是要做早间公告了吗 |
[02:45] | ‘Cause I need you all to know, I have to go so badly. | 可是我想说 我实在憋不住了 |
[02:48] | If my sister ever leaves the bathroom! | 希望我姐姐能赶快出来 |
[02:50] | – Oh, B! – Come on. | -B -天啊 |
[02:51] | Hey, bro, | 老弟 |
[02:52] | let’s not pretend like you don’t take this long with your hair. | 说的就像你弄头发不用这么久一样 |
[02:55] | Get in line. | 排队去 |
[02:56] | Bathroom’s are also for other things. | 厕所还有别的用途 |
[02:58] | And in other announcements | 至于我们的消息 |
[03:00] | She still in there? | 她还在里面吗 |
[03:02] | I would be too if I had all that damn hair. | 我要是有头发估计也会一样 |
[03:05] | Okay, well, uh, this is the perfect time, | 好吧 这个时机非常完美 |
[03:07] | now that we’re all here, | 现在人都到齐了 |
[03:09] | to let you know that Nora and I– | 是时候让你们知道诺拉和我… |
[03:12] | You’re moving out. | 你们要搬出去 |
[03:14] | – How’d you know that? – Well, you got married. | -你怎么知道的 -你们结了婚 |
[03:16] | Next logical step in a relationship– | 亲密关系最合理的下一步就是… |
[03:18] | and by the way, | 还有 |
[03:19] | I heard you two going at it like jackrabbits last night. | 我昨晚听到你俩折腾的跟兔子似的 |
[03:23] | Hey, at least someone’s getting it. | 至少有人满足了 |
[03:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:25] | Look, after one final mission, | 再出一次任务之后 |
[03:29] | Nora and I will be leaving. | 诺拉和我就要离开了 |
[03:31] | – Aw, I’m gonna miss you, man. – Wait, for real? | -我会想你的 老兄 -等下 真的吗 |
[03:32] | – Seriously? – Congrats! | -真的 -恭喜 |
[03:34] | I mean, we always knew this day would come, | 我是说 我们都知道这一天会到来 |
[03:36] | but I never thought it would be so soon. | 但是没想到会这么早 |
[03:38] | How are you gonna tell Nate? | 你要怎么告诉内特 |
[03:39] | – Tell Nate what? – What? | -告诉内特什么 -什么 |
[03:49] | The wait for the bathroom is upwards of 30 minutes. | 厕所排队时间已经超过30分钟了 |
[03:51] | – Can you believe it? – Hey, take it easy. | -你敢相信吗 -放轻松 |
[03:53] | At least I get to wait in line with the happy new couple. | 至少我能和快乐的新婚夫妇一起等 |
[03:55] | Nora, welcome to your new morning routine. | 诺拉 欢迎来到新的清晨惯例 |
[03:58] | Uptown! | 上边来一个 |
[04:01] | – Thank God. – Good morning, good morning, good morning. | -感谢上帝 -早安 早安 早安 |
[04:04] | Damn, she looks good. | 我去 她真好看 |
[04:06] | Glam complete. | 施法完毕 |
[04:09] | You guys could really work on your hygiene. | 你们可真的需要清洗下了 |
[04:11] | Its 7:15. | 才早上7点15 |
[04:26] | Mick! | 米克 |
[04:27] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[04:30] | Mona. | 蒙娜 |
[04:31] | Consent to hug you? | 能抱一下吗 |
[04:35] | I’ll take that as a no. | 我看这是不行的意思 |
[04:37] | So what’s new? | 所以有什么新鲜事吗 |
[04:39] | Any torrid affairs, | 什么风流韵事 |
[04:41] | flourishing romances, lovers left behind? | 绽放的恋情 独处的恋人 |
[04:43] | Rebecca Silver could always use fresh inspiration. | 瑞贝卡·西尔弗总是需要新点子 |
[04:47] | – No. – Anyway, | -没有 -总之 |
[04:49] | had to be here for Nora’s first book club | 我是一定要参加诺拉作为新婚女人的 |
[04:51] | as a married woman. | 第一次读书俱乐部 |
[04:52] | And speaking of books, I could use your advice. | 说到书 我需要你的一些建议 |
[04:55] | Rebecca Silver has been besieged by a troll. | 瑞贝卡·西尔弗被一个喷子缠上了 |
[04:58] | Forget about her– I mean–him. | 别管她 我是说他 |
[04:59] | Whoever. | 管他是谁 |
[05:00] | Well, I tried that and it didn’t stop. | 我试过了 但没用 |
[05:02] | – I was thinking of reaching out. – Don’t. | -我是想尝试联络下 -别 |
[05:04] | It’s just gonna make you feel worse. | 那只会让你感觉更糟 |
[05:06] | Well, I think it’s a cry for help. | 我想他只是为了寻求注意 |
[05:07] | Maybe someone just needs to show them love. | 也许只是需要某人赋予他们一些爱 |
[05:09] | But it’s got nothing to do with love! | 那和爱毫无关系 |
[05:17] | I was packing up my stuff in the lab, | 我在收拾实验室的东西 |
[05:18] | and I noticed that Marie Antoinette is gone, | 然后我发现玛丽·安托瓦内特不见了 |
[05:20] | and the jars of Rasputin are empty. | 拉斯普京瓶子也空了 |
[05:22] | Astra must have recalled their souls to Hell. | 一定是阿斯特拉把他们召回了地狱 |
[05:24] | Damien said something about eternal torture. | 达米恩提到过永恒的折磨什么的 |
[05:27] | So, um, packing huh? | 那么 在打包了 |
[05:30] | You talked to Nate yet? | 你跟内特说过了吗 |
[05:32] | When I saw his face back there, | 当我看到他的脸时 |
[05:33] | I-I just couldn’t. | 我完全无法说出来 |
[05:35] | He was so excited about us living together. | 他因为我们能生活在一起特高兴 |
[05:37] | I just have to wait for the perfect moment, you know? | 我只需要等待完美的时刻 知道吗 |
[05:40] | Look, I say just get it over with, | 要我说早点完事好 |
[05:42] | and then you guys can enjoy your last hoorah together. | 然后你们就可以一起享受最后的旅程 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:46] | Saying good-bye to Nate’s | 对内特说再见 |
[05:47] | my biggest mission yet. | 我目前为止最重大的任务 |
[05:50] | I did go to the moon once, so second biggest. | 我倒是登月了一次 第二大吧 |
[05:55] | The Loom of Fate. | 命运织布机 |
[05:57] | Eons ago, I tossed it through space and time | 很久以前 我将它投入时间与空间之中 |
[06:00] | because it was too dangerous, but now for all my sins, | 因为它太过危险 但是现在因为我的罪过 |
[06:03] | we’re gonna piece it back together again. | 我们要将它重新组合起来 |
[06:05] | And finally put an end to our encore problem. | 然后彻底解决回升者的问题 |
[06:07] | By rewriting Astra’s life and setting her on the right path. | 要改写阿斯特拉的人生使她走上正途 |
[06:10] | Yes, speaking of life changes… | 对 说到人生改变 |
[06:17] | Must be a life-changing experience for you, Charlie, | 知晓命运织布机回到了我们的地球上 |
[06:20] | to know that the Loom is back on our Earth. | 肯定改变了你的人生 查莉 |
[06:23] | Charlie? | 查莉 |
[06:24] | Yeah, it is. | 对 是的 |
[06:25] | But there’s only one piece who’s spot I’m sure of. | 但我只能确定其中一块的下落 |
[06:27] | I gave it to a close mate of mine for safekeeping. | 我把它交给了我的一个密友保管 |
[06:29] | All right, so we go back to right after you dropped it off. | 好 那我们就直接穿越到你刚丢下它之后 |
[06:33] | – That’s our move. – And, uh, speaking of moves… | -我们就这么行动 -说到行动 |
[06:38] | Let’s get a move on it! | 赶紧行动吧 |
[06:41] | Where are we headed, Charlie? | 我们要去哪 查莉 |
[06:43] | Well, the last place I left it was in London 1594. | 我上次把它留在了1594年的伦敦 |
[06:46] | – Gideon, set a course. – Affirmative, Captain. | -吉迪恩 设定航线 -当然 船长 |
[06:49] | And speaking of setting a new course… | 说到设定一段新的的航线 |
[06:52] | Of course, she means, Sara, please give us one of those | 当然 她的意思是 莎拉 请给我们来一段 |
[06:55] | terrific period-specific send-offs. | 有时代特色的送行 |
[06:59] | Fine. | 行 |
[07:01] | Enjoy the jolly old London, | 享受令人愉快的旧伦敦吧 |
[07:03] | ya blokes! | 伙计们 |
[07:08] | That was– that was bad. | 那 一点都不像 |
[07:10] | And frankly offensive. | 而且挺伤人的 |
[07:20] | Oh, it warms my cockles | 伦敦人还是老样子 |
[07:22] | to know that Londoners haven’t changed a bit. | 这真让我感觉很温暖 |
[07:24] | Let’s find this bloody Loom piece, shall we? | 我们去找命运织布机碎片吧 |
[07:26] | Well, I disguised the pieces as rings. | 我把碎片伪装成了戒指 |
[07:28] | And this one I gave to a close mate of mine, | 我把这一块给了一位密友 |
[07:30] | and if I know him, he’ll be here. | 据我所知 他会在这里 |
[07:32] | Wasn’t a day he didn’t stop by for a pint. | 没有哪天他不来喝一杯的 |
[07:34] | Why stop at one pint? | 为什么就喝一杯 |
[07:37] | Well, I found our guy. Will the Quill. | 我找到他了 羽毛笔威尔 |
[07:40] | You didn’t tell me you were friends | 你可没跟我们说 |
[07:41] | with the real William Shakespeare. | 你和威廉·莎士比亚本人是好友 |
[07:43] | Well, I didn’t wanna name drop. | 我不想炫耀 |
[07:47] | Pardon the intrusion, squire. | 抱歉打扰了 先生 |
[07:49] | We have the knowledge that you came into possession | 我们了解到您几天前 |
[07:52] | of a particular ring some several days past. | 获得了一枚特别的戒指 |
[07:56] | I know not of what you speak, good constables. | 我不知道你们在说什么 警员们 |
[07:58] | And why should anyone hand me a ring? | 谁会给我戒指呢 |
[08:00] | Do I appear as a jeweler to thine eyes? | 我看着像珠宝商吗 |
[08:02] | It’s a pity! | 真遗憾 |
[08:03] | Because that ring was stolen | 因为那枚戒指被偷了 |
[08:05] | from the Duke– | 失主是公爵 |
[08:07] | And he wants it back! | 他想要拿回来 |
[08:09] | And if it were to be discovered that someone had lied | 如果我们发现谁隐瞒 |
[08:11] | about its whereabouts… | 它的下落 |
[08:14] | Let’s just say heads would roll. | 那么会有人掉脑袋 |
[08:18] | Y-yes, the ring! | 那枚戒指 |
[08:19] | The ring, now I remember it well. | 那枚戒指 我现在想起来了 |
[08:22] | Would that I could yield it for you, | 我也想给你们 |
[08:23] | but I just sold that very ring of which you speak. | 但我刚卖了你们提到的那枚戒指 |
[08:25] | What? | 什么 |
[08:26] | You sold it already, you lousy git? | 你已经卖了 你个混蛋 |
[08:28] | It was by necessity. | 我是迫不得已 |
[08:30] | See, a stubborn case of writer’s block | 你看 我陷入了写作瓶颈 |
[08:33] | is preventing me from finding the ending | 想不出怎么结束 |
[08:35] | to my new play, “Romeo and Juliet.” | 我的新戏《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[08:37] | Sounds like an instant classic. | 一听就是个经典作品 |
[08:39] | My producer, Philip Henslowe, | 我的戏院老板 菲利普·亨斯洛 |
[08:41] | has threatened to remove me of hands | 威胁说我写不完 |
[08:43] | by way of sword if I can’t finish. | 就要砍掉我的手 |
[08:45] | Thus I gave him the ring in exchange for more time. | 所以我把那戒指给了他换宽限期 |
[08:49] | If I can’t bring my story to a close, | 如果我没法把故事完结 |
[08:52] | my career is over. | 我的事业就完了 |
[08:56] | So much for quick and easy. | 简单轻巧的活计就完了 |
[09:04] | Discussing “Romeo and Juliet” in Elizabethan England. | 在伊丽莎白时代的英国讨论《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[09:10] | Eva, you needed me? | 艾娃 你需要我吗 |
[09:12] | Sorry, is this an intervention? | 抱歉 这是找我谈话吗 |
[09:15] | No, no, no, no, no. | 没没没 |
[09:16] | So since you’re a member of the team, | 既然你也是团队成员 |
[09:19] | we wanted to invite you to book club! | 我们想邀请你加入读书俱乐部 |
[09:21] | That is very sweet, | 你们真是太好了 |
[09:23] | but I actually have a lot on my plate right now, | 但是我其实现在很忙 |
[09:25] | so I don’t really have time to talk about books. | 所以我真没时间聊书 |
[09:28] | The thing about book club is, | 其实我们在读书俱乐部里 |
[09:30] | we don’t really talk about books. | 聊的不是书 |
[09:32] | Because book club is magic. | 因为读书俱乐部很神奇 |
[09:35] | What she means is, book club is a place | 她的意思是读书俱乐部 |
[09:38] | where you can hang out with your friends | 是一个你可以和朋友一起 |
[09:39] | and talk about your problems. | 讨论你问题的地方 |
[09:40] | – And eat tiny crackers. – And drink. | -吃点小饼干 -喝点酒 |
[09:44] | Well, according to the iron monger at the bar, | 据酒吧里的铁霸王说 |
[09:47] | for 20 shillings I can get a bottle of wine and a strumpet. | 二十先令可以买一瓶酒和一个妓女 |
[09:50] | Also, Henslowe and his goons just arrived | 还有 亨斯洛和他的打手刚到 |
[09:53] | and they’re right over there. | 他们就在那边 |
[09:55] | Yeah, I can see the ring on his hand. | 我可以看到他手上的戒指 |
[09:57] | I doubt he’s gonna give it up so easily. | 我想他不会轻易交出来 |
[09:59] | Bah, it’s simple. | 很简单 |
[10:00] | You distract the goons, | 你引开那些打手 |
[10:01] | and I’ll punch the producer in the face. | 我给他脸上来一拳 |
[10:04] | Anyone got 20 shillings? | 谁有二十先令吗 |
[10:08] | This mission has to be epic. Okay? | 任务得荡气回肠 好吗 |
[10:10] | By which I mean, extremely well and elaborately coordinated. | 我的意思是 协调合作 上下齐心 |
[10:15] | Ray’s right. | 雷说得对 |
[10:18] | And I have the perfect plan. | 我有完美的计划 |
[10:21] | We have the element of surprise on our side, | 我们有出其不意的元素 |
[10:23] | so I say aerial attack. | 所以不如空袭吧 |
[10:25] | I’ll rappel down while he’s totally distracted. | 等他完全走神 我就吊下去 |
[10:28] | Love it, and then I’ll rappel next to Nate. | 喜欢 然后我吊到内特旁边 |
[10:30] | And then we’ll high-five mid-air, and it will be epic. | 我们再在空中击掌 一定很荡气回肠 |
[10:35] | And then– | 然后 |
[10:36] | Wait, Ray, are you crying? | 等等 雷 你在哭吗 |
[10:38] | It’s just that, I love this plan. | 只是我很爱这个计划 |
[10:40] | Yeah– hey, man, I get it. I’m a little choked up. | 我懂的 我有点哽咽 |
[10:42] | It’s a great plan. | 这个计划太棒了 |
[10:44] | And then we’ll land behind Henslowe | 然后我们在亨斯洛身后降落 |
[10:46] | to his total surprise! | 攻其不备 |
[10:49] | We’ll subdue him, and I’ll grab the ring. | 我们制服他 我拿走戒指 |
[10:51] | Got it! | 到手 |
[10:52] | Then, Behrad will air blast Henslowe’s thugs | 然后贝哈德来一阵致命狂风 |
[10:54] | with a killer gust of wind! | 吹倒亨斯洛的打手 |
[10:57] | Dude, I don’t dance like that. | 各位 我不是这样跳舞的 |
[10:59] | And then Constantine will emerge from the shadows, per uzh… | 然后康斯坦丁会从暗处走出来 |
[11:02] | Yambo bambo mumbo jumbo! | 嘛哩嘛哩哄 |
[11:05] | Spout some nonsense and cast a spell on any troublemakers | 说点咒语 对闹事者施咒 |
[11:08] | to make them think that they’re animals. | 让他们以为自己是动物 |
[11:12] | And then we go to Star City, we pick up Wild Dog, | 然后我们去星城 接野狗 |
[11:16] | – and we– – Oy! | -我们… -喂 |
[11:17] | Story time’s over. I got it. | 故事讲完了 我拿到了 |
[11:20] | How the hell did you do that? | 你是怎么拿到的 |
[11:22] | Well, I just nicked it off his hand while you lot were prattling on. | 在你们闲聊时 我从他手上偷走的 |
[11:24] | Does that mean the mission is over? | 就是说任务结束了 |
[11:26] | Which is why we should, | 所以我们应该 |
[11:27] | get moving, find that next Loom piece, yeah? | 继续去找下一块织布机碎片对吧 |
[11:29] | It’s time for you to go, haircut. | 你该走了 西装头 |
[11:32] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[11:35] | On– on my honeymoon. | 去度蜜月 |
[11:37] | Nora and I are going to Bermuda– Bahamas. | 我和诺拉要去百慕大三角 巴哈马群岛 |
[11:41] | Shut up! | 不是吧 |
[11:42] | You’re doing the whole Kokomo package? | 你们要玩整个科科莫套餐吗 |
[11:44] | Bro, you’re gonna be gone for weeks. | 兄弟 那你得离开好几个星期 |
[11:45] | I didn’t even throw you a proper bachelor party. | 我都没给你办个正式的单身汉派对 |
[11:48] | The mission isn’t officially over | 要把戒指带回飞船 |
[11:50] | until we bring the ring back to the ship, right? | 我们的任务才正式结束吧 |
[11:52] | Which is where we should be going right now. | 所以我们现在该走了 |
[11:54] | – Come on, let’s go. – Ray! | -我们走吧 -雷 |
[11:55] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都不许去 |
[11:56] | Grab your doublet and your ruffs, | 抓进你的紧身衣和皱领 |
[11:59] | because this bachelor party is gonna be | 因为你的单身汉派对 |
[12:01] | an Elizabethan extravaganza! | 就是伊丽莎白时代的狂欢 |
[12:04] | You know the other thing about book club is, | 读书俱乐部的另一个特点是 |
[12:05] | it can help you figure out | 能帮你找到 |
[12:06] | where your true path is supposed to be– | 你真正该走的道路 |
[12:08] | – Oh, so this is a cult. – No. No, no, no. | -所以说这是个邪教 -不不不 |
[12:11] | We don’t– we don’t use certain C-words. | 我们…不说这些敏感词 |
[12:12] | – Cult, clone… – I would know, | -比如邪教 克隆 -我知道 |
[12:15] | because book club helped me move forward | 因为我加入过真正的邪教 |
[12:17] | after my time in a real cult. | 而读书俱乐部帮我翻篇 |
[12:19] | Look, I get your reservations. | 我明白你的担忧 |
[12:20] | The last “Club” I joined | 我加入的上一个”俱乐部” |
[12:22] | programmed me to be an assassin. | 把我训练成了杀手 |
[12:24] | But book club is helping me be a real person. | 但读书俱乐部让我成为了一个真正的人 |
[12:26] | And I killed a federal agent. | 我杀过一个联邦特工 |
[12:29] | I meant to lead with, | 我本来想解释说 |
[12:30] | “I’m a Kaupe–it’s like a Hawaiian Werewolf.” | “我是恶魂 就是夏威夷狼人” |
[12:34] | Book club helped me cope with that. | 读书俱乐部帮我面对这件事 |
[12:36] | That’s also a lot. Okay. | 这故事也够精彩的 行 |
[12:38] | So what do you think, Zari? | 那你怎么想 扎莉 |
[12:40] | Can book club help you? | 读书俱乐部能帮到你吗 |
[12:45] | You know what? Enough about me. | 这样吧 先别讨论我了 |
[12:46] | This is Nora’s last book club. | 这是诺拉最后一次参加读书俱乐部 |
[12:48] | Shouldn’t we be throwing her a belated bachelorette bash? | 难道我们不该给她办一场迟到的单身女派对吗 |
[12:53] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[12:54] | – Yes! – That’s what I’m saying! | -办 -就该这么办 |
[12:56] | Right? | 对吧 |
[12:56] | Captain, I have an incoming transmission. | 船长 刚有一条信息 |
[12:58] | – Let’s get firemen. – It’s the boys! | -音乐放起来 -是男同胞发来的 |
[13:00] | What? | 怎么 |
[13:02] | Hey, Sara, sorry the mission’s taking so long. | 莎拉 抱歉任务还没完成 |
[13:04] | It’s just a dog took the ring, | 有只狗把戒指叼走了 |
[13:06] | and it turned out to be the, um, you know, the Queen’s dog. | 而且这只狗碰巧还是女王的 |
[13:09] | But we got it covered. We’re good. | 不过别担心 我们能解决 |
[13:12] | Well, great. Then, uh, keep us posted and be safe. | 很好 那及时汇报进展 注意安全 |
[13:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:18] | Fill ’em up! She bought it. | 把酒满上 她信了 |
[13:22] | All right, the boys are gonna be a while, | 很好 男同胞们那边还没结束 |
[13:24] | so pop that champagne and fill her up! | 那我们开香槟 把酒满上 |
[13:30] | I notice John Constantine is walking topside. | 我发现约翰·康斯坦丁在上边活动 |
[13:34] | Plans changed. I needed leverage. | 计划有变 我需要把控他 |
[13:37] | John is working for me now. | 约翰现在替我做事 |
[13:39] | He promised me something. | 他给了我承诺 |
[13:41] | What exactly is John Constantine doing for you, | 约翰·康斯坦丁到底在为你做什么 |
[13:44] | Astra? | 阿斯特拉 |
[13:45] | He said something about some powerful artifact. | 他提到了某种强大的道具 |
[13:49] | Whatever it is, that can bring my mom back. | 总之 它能复活我母亲 |
[13:53] | I’d have a family again. | 我就能重新拥有家庭了 |
[13:59] | So… | 所以 |
[14:02] | John makes this grand promise to bring your family back, | 约翰夸下海口说能让你家人复活 |
[14:06] | and you quickly forget that I am the one who found you | 你就忘了你小时候流落街头 |
[14:09] | roaming the streets as a child. | 是我找到了你 |
[14:11] | I’m the one who pulled you from the gutter. | 是我让你免受贫寒 |
[14:13] | – I raised you– – No, no, I– | -我养育了你 -不 不 我… |
[14:15] | – I haven’t forgotten. – Then did it occur to you | -我没忘 -那你有没有想过 |
[14:19] | if John brings your mother back, | 如果约翰复活了你母亲 |
[14:20] | I will no longer be in your life? | 你就将失去我了 |
[14:23] | You know I don’t want that. | 你知道的 我不想这样 |
[14:25] | You are my family. | 你是我的家人 |
[14:29] | If there’s a way to discover what he’s after | 如果有办法找到他找的东西 |
[14:32] | maybe you could get it for yourself. | 或许你自己也能找到 |
[14:36] | I know a way we can find out. | 我这就有个办法 |
[14:40] | This is an exspiravit ritual. | 这是一种涡旋穿越术 |
[14:44] | It will allow you to see the other side. | 它能让你看见另一头的景象 |
[14:48] | You’ll be among those on Earth | 你可以混在活人中间 |
[14:49] | able to spy on John like a ghost. | 悄无声息地监视约翰 |
[14:53] | You sure you’re ready? | 你真准备好了吗 |
[15:01] | Fill it up. | 填上吧 |
[15:18] | Go on, Ray, say a few words. | 来 雷 说几句话 |
[15:21] | – Speech, speech! – Speech, speech. | -发言 发言 -发言 发言 |
[15:24] | Um, I just wanna say, | 我就想说 |
[15:27] | thank you for this, uh, bachelor party | 谢谢你们给我办单身派对 |
[15:29] | you’re the best friend a guy could have. | 上哪也找不到像你们这么好的朋友了 |
[15:31] | No, no. | 不不 |
[15:33] | Because you are! | 你就是 |
[15:35] | – You are! – You are! | -你才是 -你才是 |
[15:36] | Is there anything else you’d like to say, Ray? | 你还有什么想说的吗 雷 |
[15:42] | Anyone have any big life changes that they wanna reveal? | 有谁想谈谈自己的人生巨变吗 |
[15:49] | I got a kid. | 我有个孩子 |
[15:51] | Been trying to ignore her, but I… | 我一直想无视这件事 但我 |
[15:54] | can’t stop thinking about her. | 控制不住一直在想她 |
[15:56] | Aw. It’s a good thing, Mick. | 这是好事 米克 |
[15:59] | It’s called love. | 这叫爱 |
[16:01] | Wow, let’s keep this share-fest going. | 我们继续分享 |
[16:03] | All right? Who’s next? | 怎么样 下一个谁来 |
[16:06] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 冲 冲 冲 |
[16:10] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 加油 加油 冲 冲 冲 |
[16:35] | Hey, we’re a regular old, uh, Fellowship of the Ring. | 我们是一群上了年纪的护戒使者 |
[16:39] | Here’s again to the first piece of the Loom of Destiny! | 再次祝贺我们找到了命运织布机的第一块碎片 |
[16:42] | Here. Yeah, the Spear of Fate. | 干杯 对 命运之矛 |
[16:45] | Do you remember the totems? | 你们还记得那些图腾吗 |
[16:47] | The totems? | 图腾 |
[16:49] | I met Elvis. | 我见到了猫王 |
[16:49] | I mean, it’s the Loom of Fate. | 是命运织布机 |
[16:51] | All right, once we piece it all together, | 好吧 一旦我们把它拼完整 |
[16:55] | we’ll rewrite Astra’s life. | 我们将改写阿斯特拉的人生 |
[16:58] | And I’m telling you all, this is gonna be worth it. | 我告诉你们 这一切都是值得的 |
[17:03] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[17:08] | Charge thee, speak. | 我命令你 说话 |
[17:17] | Watch it, you pigeon-livered worm! | 小心点 你个软蛋 |
[17:19] | Piss off. | 滚 |
[17:20] | You want some? | 你找事 |
[17:23] | Hey, leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[17:38] | What the devil? | 这是什么玩意 |
[17:45] | Yes, B! That was it! | 对 B 就是这样 |
[17:48] | Speak to me! | 说话 |
[17:50] | What plane of Hell did you surface? | 你藏在什么鬼地方 |
[17:53] | Well, whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[17:55] | I’m afraid I must do my duty | 恐怕我得履行职责 |
[17:57] | and send you back. | 送你回去了 |
[18:01] | Fuge! | 驱逐 |
[18:08] | Astra! | 阿斯特拉 |
[18:09] | Astra? | 阿斯特拉 |
[18:11] | Astra? Oh, no. | 阿斯特拉 不 |
[18:16] | Yeah, buddy! | 漂亮 伙计 |
[18:18] | Ah, time for the Atom-eth, to save-eth the day-eth. | 是时候用原子力量拯救世界了 |
[18:26] | Deactivate suit! | 关闭战衣 |
[18:29] | Deactivate suit! | 关闭战衣 |
[18:32] | – Sorry! – Watch out! | -抱歉 -小心 |
[18:37] | Code X-94. X-94! | 代码X94 X94 |
[18:40] | Doctor Palmer, voice authenticated. | 帕尔默博士 语音验证通过 |
[18:44] | Yes! | 棒 |
[18:53] | Party’s over! | 狂欢结束 |
[18:53] | Yeah, Jocko’s right about that one. | 对 乔科说得没错 |
[18:55] | Zounds! | 妈的 |
[18:56] | Yeah, we better mind-wipe that dude. | 我们最好抹掉他的记忆 |
[18:58] | I got it. | 我来 |
[19:01] | Wait, no, no, it’s pointing the wrong way. | 等等 别 指的方向不对 |
[19:02] | I got it. | 我来 |
[19:06] | Well, another Legends mission perfect. | 传奇任务完美结束 |
[19:10] | Let’s head back to the ship. | 我们回船吧 |
[19:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:18] | – No, you! – I can’t, I can’t– | -不 你来 -我不行 我不行 |
[19:19] | 莎士比亚 罗密欧与朱丽叶 罗密欧诉朱丽叶 正义的曙光 | |
[19:21] | – I can’t, I can’t. – Yes! | -我不行 我不行 -耶 |
[19:27] | Turn off the music! | 关掉音乐 |
[19:30] | Look at this. Take a look at that. | 看看这个 快看看这个 |
[19:32] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[19:34] | Did something go wrong with the mission? | 任务出状况了吗 |
[19:35] | – Is that Mick? – What’s “Romeo v. Juliet?” | -那是米克吗 -《罗密欧诉朱丽叶》是什么 |
[19:36] | 罗密欧诉朱丽叶 正义的曙光 | |
[19:38] | Shakespeare is writing superhero plays? | 莎士比亚竟然在写超级英雄戏剧 |
[19:41] | Oh, that’s gonna be a problem. | 这下问题可大了 |
[19:49] | I cannot believe you guys! | 我真不敢相信你们 |
[19:51] | I put you in charge of the mission, and you lied to me. | 我让你来负责这次任务 但你欺骗了我 |
[19:53] | You–you lied to me. | 你欺骗了我 |
[19:55] | So why– so why, | 所以为什么 |
[19:56] | you could just– you could go party? | 你们就 你们以为可以去开派对庆祝了吗 |
[19:59] | That’s what we should’ve done. | 这才是我们该做的 |
[20:00] | We should’ve waited for Ray and Nora | 我们应该等雷和诺拉 |
[20:02] | to come back from their honeymoon | 度蜜月回来后 |
[20:03] | and throw one big party. | 开一个大型派对 |
[20:05] | My bad, buddy. | 我的错 兄弟 |
[20:06] | Yeah, and guess what? | 是的 你猜怎么着 |
[20:07] | We’re well on our way to assembling the Loom. | 我们在收集织布机上进行得相当顺利 |
[20:09] | Uh, but you’re right, Sara. | 但你说得对 莎拉 |
[20:11] | I really should’ve insisted that we come back to the ship sooner. | 我应该要求要大家赶紧回到船上 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 知道就好 |
[20:14] | “Tybalt draws his sword on Mercutio, | “提伯尔特拔剑刺向茂丘西奥 |
[20:16] | but Mercutio turns to steel!” | 但茂丘西奥变成钢铁” |
[20:19] | What? | 什么 |
[20:19] | Well, thanks to you guys and your stupid party, | 拜你们和这个烂派对所赐 |
[20:23] | this mission’s not over. | 这次任务还不能结束 |
[20:26] | “With another swing, Tybalt stabs Mercutio. | “又一次的挥剑 提伯尔特将茂丘西奥刺伤 |
[20:28] | ‘I am hurt.'” | ‘我受伤了'” |
[20:29] | Why didn’t he just steel up again? | 为什么他不再变成钢铁 |
[20:30] | Stupid Mercutio. | 笨蛋茂丘西奥 |
[20:32] | This is the least of our worries. | 现在没工夫操心这个了 |
[20:34] | We need to get out there and fix hiss-ory. | 我们得回去那里 修正逆史 |
[20:36] | – What’s that? – His-story. | -你说什么 -历 历史 |
[20:38] | History–time! We gotta fix time. | 历史 时间 我们要修正时间 |
[20:41] | – Une question, le Capitaine. – What? | -我有个问题 船长 -什么 |
[20:43] | Are you sloshed? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[20:45] | Follow up question: why is there glitter on your face? | 追问 为什么你脸上闪闪的 |
[20:47] | Uh, looks like your tachyon scrubber needs to be replaced. | 看样子你们的速子洗涤器得换新了 |
[20:52] | Whatever that means. | 虽然我也不知道自己在说啥 |
[20:55] | It’s uh– | 这是 |
[20:56] | just see this fine gentleman out, thank you. | 麻烦送这位绅士离开 谢谢 |
[20:58] | With pleasure. | 非常乐意 |
[20:59] | All right, let’s go, sexy firefighter. Go on and get. | 我们走吧 性感消防员 走了 |
[21:03] | Ray. | 雷 |
[21:04] | Can I talk to you please? | 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[21:06] | Yeah, I’m– mm-hmm. | 当然 我… 好的 |
[21:12] | All right, Ray, what’s up? | 好了 雷 怎么回事 |
[21:15] | Why haven’t you told Nate that you’re leaving? | 为什么你还没告诉内特你要离开了 |
[21:18] | Because he’s my best friend, | 因为他是我最好的朋友 |
[21:22] | and the moment I tell him, then this all becomes real. | 一旦我告诉了他 那么一切都变成现实 |
[21:27] | And, um, I know it’s my choice, my decision | 我知道这是我的选择 我的决定 |
[21:30] | but I don’t–I don’t know if I’m really ready for it. | 但是 我不知道自己有没有做好准备 |
[21:34] | You remember when we first moved on the ship? | 你还记得我们刚搬进飞船的时候吗 |
[21:37] | We left our entire lives behind us, | 我们将整个人生都抛诸脑后 |
[21:39] | we had no idea what to expect, | 我们不知道未来会发生什么 |
[21:42] | but because we embraced the change– | 但因为我们迎接了改变 |
[21:45] | We made history. | 我们造就了历史 |
[21:48] | Sure did. | 正是如此 |
[21:52] | Who would’ve thought that we would still be here? | 谁能想到我们仍在这里 |
[21:56] | And that we’d be saying good-bye already. | 谁能想到我们现在要道别了 |
[21:59] | I’ll miss you, Captain Lance. | 我会想你的 兰斯船长 |
[22:02] | Don’t make me cry. | 别惹我哭 |
[22:05] | I’m gonna miss you too, Ray. | 我也会想你的 雷 |
[22:08] | A lot. | 很想 |
[22:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:16] | Let’s hope the actors aren’t off book yet. | 希望演员们还没脱稿 |
[22:18] | You have to talk Shakespeare out of his superhero play | 你必须说服莎士比亚放弃他的超级英雄戏剧 |
[22:20] | and make sure you get those scripts. | 而且保证你能拿到那些原稿 |
[22:23] | Back, foul villain! | 回来 凶险的恶棍 |
[22:25] | Whoosh! | 嗖 |
[22:26] | Take to the skies, brethren! | 飞向空中 兄弟们 |
[22:28] | For tonight there will be justice! | 今晚正义将会降临 |
[22:32] | Behold! | 你看 |
[22:33] | What worthy hero faces me? | 我眼前这位杰出的英雄报上名来 |
[22:35] | My face is silver, | 我的脸是以银打造 |
[22:37] | fists like thunder strikes! | 拳头如雷击 |
[22:39] | We must collect the gems to save the world! | 我们必须收集宝石来拯救世界 |
[22:42] | While learning how to work more as a team. | 同时学习如何团队合作 |
[22:45] | – Yes. – Come hither. | -没错 -跟我来 |
[22:46] | We have much to discuss. | 我们还有很多事情需要讨论 |
[22:48] | Wow, and it’s still in iambic pentameter. | 哇 这都能写成五步抑扬格 |
[22:51] | Okay, you guys take care of the cast and get the scripts. | 这样 你们处理这些演员 拿走剧本 |
[22:54] | – I’ll talk to Shakespeare. – Copy. | -我去跟莎士比亚聊 -收到 |
[22:58] | Take to the skies, brethren! | 冲上云霄 兄弟们 |
[23:00] | I can’t believe we have to destroy these. | 难以置信我们竟然要毁掉这些东西 |
[23:02] | This show has potential. | 这部戏很有潜力 |
[23:07] | Hear ye, hear ye. | 诸位听我一言 |
[23:09] | So there’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[23:11] | You guys have been replaced by “Riverdale.” | 你们被《河谷镇》替换掉了 |
[23:18] | – William Shakespeare? – Bother me not. | -威廉·莎士比亚 -别打扰我 |
[23:20] | I’m making amendments to my script. | 我在修改剧本 |
[23:22] | I must elucidate more clearly | 我需要更清楚地阐述 |
[23:23] | what the steel man’s takeaway lesson is from the story. | 这个故事中钢铁人给人的启发是什么 |
[23:26] | Oh, well I’m actually here to speak to you | 其实我就是来跟你聊 |
[23:27] | about your new play. | 你的新剧的 |
[23:28] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[23:30] | You’re one of the constables that asked for the ring. | 你是那几个找戒指的治安官之一 |
[23:32] | And you caused such a glorious row with Henslowe and his men. | 你们还跟亨斯洛那伙人大打出手 |
[23:35] | Yes, and now I’m here to say | 是的 我来是要告诉你 |
[23:38] | that you cannot put on the show. | 你不能把这个剧搬上舞台 |
[23:41] | But I finally struck inspiration. | 但我好不容易有了灵感 |
[23:43] | Look, I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[23:47] | Romeo and Juliet will form a team, | 罗密欧与朱丽叶将组建一个队伍 |
[23:50] | and I will henceforth introduce the allies | 此处我就会介绍同盟者 |
[23:52] | Hamlet, Viola, and Puck, | 哈姆雷特 薇奥拉和浦克 |
[23:54] | who will join forces to face Richard the Third! | 他们联合起来共同对抗理查三世 |
[23:59] | Now I understand | 现在我知道 |
[24:00] | why you’ve written this new version of the play. | 你为什么会写这一新版本了 |
[24:02] | You don’t want Romeo and Juliet’s story to end. | 你不希望罗密欧与朱丽叶的故事完结 |
[24:04] | Exactly! | 正是如此 |
[24:05] | I love the characters, so why say good-bye? | 我爱这些角色 为什么要告别他们 |
[24:09] | Well, if you truly love the characters, | 如果你真爱这些角色 |
[24:11] | don’t they deserve a great ending? | 难道不应该给他们完美的结局吗 |
[24:18] | I have always known how to finish their story. | 我对他们的故事会如何结局早已构思好 |
[24:22] | If I let them go, I’m unsure what happens next. | 如果就那么写出来 不知道接下来将会如何 |
[24:28] | I understand, but… | 我理解 但 |
[24:30] | endings are necessary for growth. | 要想成长 必须要结束 |
[24:33] | No matter how… painful they may be. | 无论多么痛苦 |
[24:38] | You speak quite wisely. | 你说话非常睿智 |
[24:41] | I’m speaking from experience. | 我是从我的经验出发而谈的 |
[24:44] | I find myself in a similar situation. | 我发现自己也处于相似的境地 |
[24:48] | When I’m done here, | 完成这事以后 |
[24:50] | I am leaving my team for a new adventure, | 我将离开我的团队 踏上新的旅程 |
[24:53] | and ending our journey | 而结束这段旅程 |
[24:55] | has proven more heartbreaking than I can bear. | 让我心痛得难以复加 |
[25:00] | And while I can’t imagine saying good-bye, | 我无法想象告别的情景 |
[25:03] | I know that I must. | 但我知道必须如此 |
[25:05] | Very well. | 好 |
[25:08] | I shall do what is needed for my beloved characters. | 我也该为我深爱的角色做应做之事 |
[25:11] | Give Romeo and Juliet an ending no one will forget. | 给罗密欧和朱丽叶一个刻骨铭心的结局 |
[25:20] | All righty. | 好啦 |
[25:22] | If we did our job right, | 如果我们没做错 |
[25:24] | this cover should change back to “Romeo and Juliet” | 封面应该随时会变回 |
[25:27] | any second. | 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[25:29] | I know you’re leaving, Ray. | 我知道你要走了 雷 |
[25:32] | Yeah, uh, to my honeymoon. | 对啊 去度蜜月 |
[25:34] | Oh, would you just knock it off? | 别再装了好吗 |
[25:37] | I know you’re leaving the team. | 我知道你要离开团队 |
[25:42] | Nate, I’m sorry. | 内特 抱歉 |
[25:44] | I was gonna tell you sooner, I swear, | 我本想早点告诉你的 我发誓 |
[25:47] | but I just– I didn’t know how to do it. | 但是我 我不知道怎么开口 |
[25:49] | Maybe if you had the balls to say it sooner, | 如果你鼓起勇气早点说 |
[25:51] | maybe I could’ve done something like | 也许我还能做一些准备 比如 |
[25:53] | make us a last mission playlist or get us matching t-shirts. | 列个最终任务打卡清单或者弄两件兄弟衫 |
[25:57] | That would’ve been amazing. | 那样的话会很不错 |
[25:59] | But I was waiting for some perfect moment | 但我在等一个完美时机 |
[26:01] | which doesn’t exist, | 其实不存在 |
[26:03] | because I didn’t want to upset you. | 因为我不想让你难过 |
[26:06] | Of course I’m upset! Today could’ve been awesome. | 我当然很难过 本来今天就很合适 |
[26:09] | It could’ve been amazing, but now it’s just… | 是个好时机 但是现在已经 |
[26:13] | It’s just over. | 已经结束了 |
[26:15] | Eventually, | 最终 |
[26:17] | everything has to change. | 万物都会改变 |
[26:18] | Yeah, I know everything changes eventually. | 是的 我知道万物最终都会改变 |
[26:20] | I didn’t think it’d be so soon, | 我没想到会这么早 |
[26:21] | and I didn’t think I’d be the last one to know. | 我也没想到我会是最后一个知情的人 |
[26:23] | Attention Legends, | 传奇们注意了 |
[26:24] | there is no record of the play “Romeo and Juliet” | 时间线里没有《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[26:27] | in the timeline, which means– | 这部戏的记录 也就是说 |
[26:29] | Shakespeare didn’t put on the play yet. | 莎士比亚还没让这部戏开演 |
[26:31] | The final mission isn’t completed. | 最后的任务没有结束 |
[26:33] | We can still go back and fix history together! | 我们还可以一起回去修复历史 |
[26:38] | The team has it, Ray. | 我们的队伍会负责的 雷 |
[26:40] | You should go. | 你应该走了 |
[26:42] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[26:43] | Things change eventually, so | 最终万物都会改变 所以 |
[26:44] | why not start now? | 为何不从现在开始呢 |
[26:46] | Nate. | 内特 |
[26:49] | Nate! | 内特 |
[26:57] | Billy Shakes, what’s happening? | 比利·莎士 发生什么了 |
[26:59] | Spare me your whimsical turns of phrase. | 别和我阴阳怪气的 |
[27:02] | Barkeep! | 酒保 |
[27:03] | My draught has gone hollow. I’ll have another. | 我的啤酒喝完了 再来一杯 |
[27:05] | Will, what happened to the play? | 威尔 那部戏怎么了 |
[27:09] | Henslowe withdrew the monies and shut us down. | 亨斯洛撤走了资金 我们关门大吉了 |
[27:12] | In his mind’s eye, he thinks I stole back his ring. | 在他看来 是我偷走了他的戒指 |
[27:15] | Now I have no theater, no actors, | 现在剧院没了 演员也没了 |
[27:18] | and so, no career. | 我的事业也完了 |
[27:19] | Well, tell us where Henslowe is. | 那告诉我们亨斯洛在哪 |
[27:21] | – We’ll help you. – Just leave me be. | -我们会帮你的 -别给我添乱了 |
[27:23] | I’ve seen your help in action, and it is anything but. | 我看过你们怎么帮人 但这回不是那么回事 |
[27:26] | So you’re just gonna give up? | 那你就这样放弃吗 |
[27:27] | It’s like the tall one said, | 就像那个高个子说的 |
[27:30] | all things must cease. | 一切都会终止 |
[27:32] | And this is the end of William Shakespeare. | 然后这就是威廉莎士比亚的结局 |
[27:36] | He is so dramatic. | 他太戏剧性了 |
[27:50] | Packed already? | 已经收拾好了 |
[27:53] | I figured, why wait? | 还等什么呢 |
[27:54] | Well, there’s no rush. | 没必要急 |
[27:55] | You know we can stick around until they get back. | 我们可以待到他们回来 |
[27:59] | I think we’ve stuck around too long already. | 我觉得我们已经待太久了 |
[28:16] | What is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[28:17] | Well, we ruined the Western literary canon, | 我们毁了西方文学经典 |
[28:19] | and Shakespeare hates us, | 而且莎士比亚很讨厌我们 |
[28:21] | so here’s to Legends of Tomorrow, | 这一杯致敬明日传奇 |
[28:23] | who singlehandedly destroyed storytelling as we know it. | 他们一手扼杀了我们熟知的故事 |
[28:27] | Sorry, so that’s it? | 抱歉 就这样了吗 |
[28:30] | First you pick a fight with Ray, | 首先你和雷吵了一架 |
[28:31] | and now you admit defeat? | 现在你又承认失败 |
[28:33] | Are you just trying to prove | 你是不是就想证明 |
[28:34] | that everything’s as miserable as how you feel? | 一切就像你感受到的那般凄惨 |
[28:36] | I don’t wanna talk about Ray. | 我不想谈论雷的事 |
[28:38] | Look, Nate, I get it. | 内特 我理解 |
[28:41] | I’m afraid of losing Ray too. | 我也很害怕失去雷 |
[28:43] | Honestly, I don’t know what we’re gonna do | 说实在的 我不知道没有他的 |
[28:45] | without his stupid optimism and blind faith | 傻瓜乐观主义 盲目信心 |
[28:48] | and ridiculous plans that somehow always work. | 离奇却总是有效的计划 我们该怎么办 |
[28:53] | I know what we need to do. | 我知道我们要做什么了 |
[28:58] | Gideon, tell the team | 吉迪恩 告诉队伍 |
[28:59] | it’s all hands on deck here at the tavern. | 全体都来酒馆帮忙 |
[29:01] | And fabricate some codpieces. | 做一些遮裆部件 |
[29:04] | The show must go on. | 这部戏必须要上演 |
[29:13] | All right, it’s almost showtime. | 好了 快到登场时间了 |
[29:14] | Remember, Gideon is going to be feeding you your lines. | 记住 吉迪恩告诉你们台词 |
[29:17] | Yeah, no pressure, it’s not like we’re rebooting | 不要有压力 我们只不过是要 |
[29:18] | Shakespeare’s career or anything. | 帮莎士比亚重获他的事业而已 |
[29:20] | It really is book club’s greatest mission yet. | 这真是读书俱乐部迄今为止最重要的任务 |
[29:23] | I can’t believe I let you guys rope me into this one. | 我不敢相信你们把我也诓进来了 |
[29:24] | Look, if you wanna find the Loom, | 如果你想要找到织布机 |
[29:26] | you gotta do things our way. | 就得按我们的方法行事 |
[29:27] | You think this is gonna work, Captain? | 你认为这会有用吗 船长 |
[29:29] | Honestly, no, but Ray would. | 其实我不知道 但是雷会相信有用的 |
[29:32] | “My bounty is as boundless as the sea.” | “我的慷慨如无边的大海” |
[29:35] | – That’s crap! – Just say the words | -好烂 -就照着演吧 |
[29:37] | because you are on! | 该你上台了 |
[29:48] | Listen up, you uncultured jerks. | 听着 你们这些没教养的混蛋 |
[29:53] | Two households, both alike in dignity, | 两个家族 门第相当 |
[29:55] | in fair Verona, where we lay our scene. | 本剧的背景 设定在美丽的维罗纳 |
[29:58] | Words, words. | 台词 台词 |
[30:00] | – Where civil blood… – Words, words– | -文明的鲜血… -台词 台词 |
[30:02] | t-those are my words! | 那些是我的台词 |
[30:03] | A pair of star struck lovers take their life. | 一对苦命恋人结束了他们的生命 |
[30:07] | Just enjoy the show, all right? | 欣赏演出吧 好吗 |
[30:09] | Looks like the audience is. | 看起来观众很喜欢这场演出 |
[30:19] | Clubs, bills, and partisans. | 棍棒 尖刺 还有长矛 |
[30:24] | Strike! Beat them down! | 出击 打倒他们 |
[30:27] | Down with the Capulets! | 打倒凯普莱特家族 |
[30:29] | Down with the Montagues! | 打倒蒙太古家族 |
[30:34] | What noise is this? | 怎么这么吵 |
[30:36] | Give me my long sword, ho! | 把我的长剑拿来 |
[30:39] | A sword? A crutch. | 拿什么剑 拿拐杖来 |
[30:42] | Why call you for a sword? | 为什么你要拿剑 |
[30:45] | My sword, I say! | 我说了拿剑来 |
[30:47] | Old Montague has come, | 老蒙太古来了 |
[30:49] | and flourishes his blade in spite of me. | 他不怀好意地向我挥剑 |
[30:52] | Thou villain Capulet! | 凯普莱特你这个恶棍 |
[30:54] | Hold me not, let me go. | 放开我 让我走 |
[30:57] | Thou shalt not stir one foot to seek a foe. | 你要是去寻仇 那就一步也别想走 |
[31:10] | Fight. | 对战 |
[31:16] | Exciting. | 激动人心 |
[31:22] | What shall I swear by? | 我该以什么起誓呢 |
[31:24] | – If my heart’s dear love– – Do not swear. | -如果我的心中挚爱… -别起誓 |
[31:28] | Although I take joy in thee, | 虽然我喜欢你 |
[31:30] | I take no joy of this contract tonight. | 我却不希望今晚这么快定下婚约 |
[31:32] | It’s too rash, too unadvised, too sudden. | 太鲁莽 太幼稚 太突然 |
[31:37] | Too rash, too unadvised, | 太鲁莽 太幼稚 |
[31:40] | too sudden. | 太突然 |
[31:48] | Too like the lightning, | 像闪电一样 |
[31:50] | which doth cease to be. | 人们还来不及说看到了闪电 |
[31:52] | Ere one could say it lightens. | 它就消失了 |
[31:56] | Sweet, good night. | 宝贝 晚安 |
[32:00] | O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied? | 你就这样狠心抛下我吗 |
[32:06] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[32:07] | I mean, other than the fact that this role | 除了这个角色 |
[32:09] | clearly should’ve gone to a woman. | 很显然应该由女人来演以外 |
[32:11] | I just need a second, okay? | 我只是需要静一静 好吗 |
[32:13] | Acting is hard. | 表演太难了 |
[32:16] | I know it can be hard to face | 我知道面对你和一个人 |
[32:17] | that your time with someone is coming to an end. | 共度的时光将要结束是很难的 |
[32:21] | Sometimes it’s easier to just send them away | 但有时在受伤之前及时放手 |
[32:24] | before it hits you, like Juliet’s doing here. | 会容易很多 就像朱丽叶在这里做的一样 |
[32:27] | She got all that? | 她竟然有这些感悟 |
[32:28] | She was meant for book club. | 她注定要加入读书俱乐部的 |
[32:31] | Change is hard, but it can also be beautiful. | 改变很艰难 但同时也很美丽 |
[32:34] | It can be both. | 可能既艰难又美丽 |
[32:37] | You know, it’s not too late to say good-bye to your friend. | 现在向你的朋友道别还不算太晚 |
[32:42] | What about Juliet? | 那朱丽叶怎么办 |
[32:44] | I have it handled. | 我替你演 |
[32:49] | Among my many talents, | 在我的众多天赋中 |
[32:51] | I’m a classically trained actor. | 我还是个受过正规训练的演员 |
[32:59] | Gidget, I’m off book. | 吉杰特 我脱稿了 |
[33:06] | This bud of love, by summer’s ripening breath, | 这爱的花蕾 经过夏天成熟的气息 |
[33:09] | may prove a beauteous flower when next we meet. | 下次见面时也许会成长为一朵美丽的花 |
[33:13] | Is that a man? | 那是个男人吗 |
[33:16] | – Good night. – Does it matter? | -晚安 -这重要吗 |
[33:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:19] | As sweet repose and rest come to thy heart | 愿填满我心房的甜蜜安稳 |
[33:22] | – as that within my breast. – Excuse me, excuse me. | -也同样进入你的内心 -让一下 让一下 |
[33:25] | O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied? | 你就这样狠心抛下我吗 |
[33:31] | All right, Gideon, | 好了 吉杰特 |
[33:33] | it’s time for me to go. | 我该走了 |
[33:35] | Will I ever see you again? | 我还会再见到你吗 |
[33:38] | I hope so. | 希望可以 |
[33:40] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[33:41] | And, uh, take care of the Legends for me. | 帮我照顾传奇们 |
[33:45] | Safe travels, Dr. Palmer. | 一路平安 帕尔默博士 |
[33:52] | Ray, are you there? Can you hear me? | 雷 你在这儿吗 能听到我说话吗 |
[33:55] | Ray! | 雷 |
[33:57] | You. Again. | 又是你 |
[34:18] | Ray! | 雷 |
[34:19] | What satisfaction canst thou have tonight? | 你今晚还有什么不满足的呢 |
[34:23] | The exchange of thy love’s faithful vows for mine. | 跟你交换对爱的忠诚誓言 |
[34:26] | I gave thee mine before thou didst request it. | 你提出前我已给予了你 |
[34:29] | And yet I would it were to give again. | 我愿意再次给予你 |
[34:31] | Wouldst thou withdraw it? For what purpose, love? | 你会收回它吗 为何收回呢 我的爱人 |
[34:35] | But to be frank and give it thee again. | 为了坦然地再次把它送给你 |
[34:40] | And yet I wish but for the thing I have. | 可我只盼保留我已有之物 |
[34:47] | My bounty is as boundless as the sea. | 我的慷慨如同那无边大海 |
[34:50] | My love as deep. | 我的爱也深邃如海 |
[34:52] | The more I give to thee, the more I have, | 我给你的越多 我所得也越多 |
[34:56] | for both are infinite. | 两者皆无限 |
[35:05] | I hear some noise within. | 我听见屋里有动静 |
[35:07] | Dear love, Adieu. | 亲爱的人 再见了 |
[35:11] | Ray! Ray, Ray. | 雷 雷 雷 |
[35:20] | I missed him. | 我错过他了 |
[35:22] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[35:25] | Nate. Nate, I’m still here, buddy. | 内特 内特 兄弟 我还在这里 |
[35:28] | Psst. Romeo, Romeo. | 嘘 罗密欧 罗密欧 |
[35:33] | Ray, I am so sorry I lashed out at you. | 雷 抱歉 我对你发火了 |
[35:36] | It was just a lot to process, | 一时之间 有太多要消化 |
[35:37] | and I didn’t know how to say it. | 我不知道该怎么表达 |
[35:40] | The thing is, I’m just really sad. | 我就是太难过了 |
[35:44] | But I’m really happy for you guys. | 但我真心为你们感到高兴 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry that you found out the way you did. | 我很抱歉你是那样知道这件事的 |
[35:53] | And I just– I wish there was some way | 我只是 我希望有某种方式 |
[35:55] | that everything and nothing | 能让一切可以即刻改变 |
[35:58] | could change all at once. | 而又什么都不改变 |
[36:16] | This sucks. | 这真糟糕 |
[36:19] | But I love you. | 但 我爱你 |
[36:25] | This totally sucks. | 这非常糟糕 |
[36:28] | But I love you too. | 但 我也爱你 |
[36:33] | Good night. Good night. | 晚安 晚安 |
[36:36] | Parting is such sweet sorrow, | 离别时刻 心中充满甜蜜的悲伤 |
[36:37] | that I shall say “Good night” Till it be morrow. | 我想整夜跟你道晚安 直到天明 |
[37:05] | Zari was pretty good at Juliet. | 扎莉演朱丽叶演得很好 |
[37:08] | I mean, not as good as you, but… | 虽然不如你好 但… |
[37:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:18] | It’s a weird thing with friendship. | 友谊很奇怪 |
[37:21] | Starts because you need each other, | 它因两人互相需要而开始 |
[37:24] | and then if you do it right | 如果你做对了 |
[37:26] | and help each other grow, | 并且帮助对方成长 |
[37:28] | you need each other less. | 你们对对方的需要就减少了 |
[37:30] | I guess change is the whole point. | 我猜 改变才是关键 |
[37:32] | Well, if you, um, you ever need a bro hug… | 如果你需要来个哥们儿间的拥抱 |
[37:38] | I’m your gal. | 就找我 |
[37:40] | Bring it in. | 来吧 |
[37:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:48] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:49] | Ray was terrible at bro hugs at first too. | 雷一开始也不擅长哥们儿间的拥抱 |
[37:52] | – Yeah. – But you’re really terrible. | -是啊 -但你也太不擅长了 |
[37:55] | Such a dick. | 真是个混蛋 |
[37:57] | Why are you so strong? | 你怎么这么强壮 |
[38:02] | On a Shakespeare kick? | 看莎士比亚的剧上瘾了吧 |
[38:03] | Didn’t care much for those Italian kids, but this guy– | 以前不太关心那帮意大利人 但这个人… |
[38:07] | this guy’s a hero. | 这个人是个英雄 |
[38:08] | You know King Lear is a tragic figure | 你知道李尔王是个悲剧角色 |
[38:11] | who’s stubbornness and fear of the future | 他对未来的顽固不化和恐惧 |
[38:13] | leads to his own misery? | 导致了他自己的悲剧吗 |
[38:15] | Sounds like someone I can get behind. | 像是个我可以支持的人 |
[38:17] | You should talk to your daughter. | 你应该跟你女儿谈谈 |
[38:20] | There’s no secrets in book club. | 读书俱乐部没有秘密 |
[38:25] | I’m not hiding from her. | 我不是在躲着她 |
[38:26] | – I’m protecting her. – From what? | -我在保护她 -免受什么呢 |
[38:35] | Nurturing fathers don’t run in my family. | 我们家族没有合格的父亲这一说 |
[38:38] | But I’m better off because I had you in my life. | 但我的生命因有你的存在而变得更好 |
[38:42] | She will be too. | 她也会的 |
[38:46] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[38:48] | Consent to hug you? | 可以抱你吗 |
[38:51] | Gonna take that as a yes. | 就当你同意了 |
[39:00] | So this is part of the Loom of Fate? | 这就是命运织布机的一部分 |
[39:03] | Well, I had to disguise the bit | 我得给它伪装一下 |
[39:05] | so that mere mortals like you | 所以像你一样的凡人 |
[39:06] | wouldn’t burst into flames when you looked at it. | 看着它的时候就不会自燃 |
[39:07] | Well, that is certainly very thoughtful of you, Charlie. | 你考虑得真周到 查莉 |
[39:12] | Not so fast. | 别这么着急 |
[39:14] | This is too powerful, John, | 这个太过强大了 约翰 |
[39:15] | and honestly, you’re too close to it. | 而且说实话 你跟它的关系太深了 |
[39:17] | This is my mission, Sara. | 这是我的任务 莎拉 |
[39:20] | And this is my ship. | 这是我的船 |
[39:22] | – So what’s the plan? – This is just the beginning. | -计划是什么 -这只是个开始 |
[39:24] | But with that, we can find the other pieces. | 但是有了它 我们可以找到其它的碎片 |
[39:37] | I was so worried. | 担心死我了 |
[39:38] | I wasn’t sure when you’d wake up. | 我不知道你什么时候能醒过来 |
[39:41] | What did you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[39:43] | I-I was in a bar. | 我在一个酒吧 |
[39:46] | And people were laughing, and– | 大家都在笑 |
[39:51] | and John was there with his friends. | 约翰和他的朋友在一起 |
[39:53] | Did he say what he was looking for? | 他有说他在找什么吗 |
[39:58] | He’s looking for the Loom of Fate. | 他在找命运织布机 |
[40:03] | The Loom? | 织布机 |
[40:04] | – Oh, so you’ve heard of it? – Of course. | -你听说过 -当然了 |
[40:07] | The Loom of Fate is one of the most powerful tools in existence. | 命运织布机是现存工具中最强大的一个 |
[40:12] | It could completely rewrite your life. | 它可以完全地改写你的命运 |
[40:16] | Are you sure you want to trust that power | 你确定这么强大的力量 |
[40:18] | in someone else’s hands? | 落在别人手里你会安心 |
[40:20] | Especially John Constantine’s? | 尤其是落在约翰·康斯坦丁手里 |
[40:32] | – Can’t sleep either, huh? – Yeah. | -你也睡不着 -是啊 |
[40:36] | You know, we all spend time off the ship, | 你知道 我们都有不在船上的时候 |
[40:39] | but people usually don’t feel this, uh… | 但我们通常不会觉得那是 |
[40:41] | Gone. | 离开 |
[40:43] | How early does a guy have to get up | 一个人要起得多早 |
[40:45] | to get some alone time? | 才能有独处的时间 |
[40:47] | Ray’s green juice. | 雷的青汁 |
[40:48] | You feeling sentimental, too, huh, Mick? | 你也伤感了 米克 |
[40:50] | The juice was taking up all the room in the fridge. | 这青汁太占冰箱空间了 |
[40:53] | Now shut up, pretty. | 闭嘴吧 美男子 |
[40:54] | Missing someone after they’re gone | 当一个人离开之后 对他的思念 |
[40:56] | almost makes them more present. | 甚至会让你感受到他的存在 |
[40:58] | Heard you get up, babe. | 听到你起来了 宝贝 |
[41:00] | – I was awake anyway. – Hi, babe. | -我也醒着呢 -嗨 宝贝 |
[41:02] | I had a feeling other people would be up. | 我就知道大家都睡不着 |
[41:05] | Oh, gross. Is that Ray’s green juice? | 太恶心了 那是雷的青汁吗 |
[41:07] | – Yep. – Give me some. | -是的 -给我倒点 |
[41:20] | To Ray, | 敬雷 |
[41:22] | who taught me how to be a better friend | 他作为一个难得的好朋友 |
[41:24] | by being a better friend than I deserved. | 教会了我如何做一个更好的朋友 |
[41:27] | He told me that | 他教会我 |
[41:27] | if you’re dumb enough to expect good from the world, | 如果你傻到会期待世界的美好 |
[41:29] | the world might just live up to your expectations. | 那么世界就不会辜负你期望 |
[41:32] | And who showed us that there’s never a problem so big | 他也教会我们没有什么问题能大到 |
[41:36] | it can’t be solved with a smile. | 连微笑都解决不了 |
[41:39] | To the big guy. | 敬这个大块头 |
[41:40] | – To Ray. – To Ray. | -敬雷 -敬雷 |
[41:41] | To Ray. | 敬雷 |
[41:42] | I’m really gonna miss him. | 我会很想他的 |
[41:47] | – Tastes like death. – It’s delicious. | -死难喝 -很好喝 |
[41:52] | Do you think Ray left that bathroom sign-up sheet? | 你觉得雷有没有把洗手间报名表留下 |
[41:58] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |