Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Not even the six can stop me now. 现在就算他们六人也别想阻止我
[00:02] 救赎镇 两年前
[00:05] Beebo want cuddles! 碧波要抱抱
[00:11] Guys, guys! 伙计们 伙计们
[00:14] Dad. 爸爸
[00:14] I’m sorry, Nora. He died a good man. 对不起 诺拉 他死得其所
[00:17] He died a demon, Ray. 他化作恶魔死去 雷
[00:19] * Oh, I’ve been cleaning up some Beebo * *我在这清理碧波的残骸*
[00:23] * Just to scrub the time anomalies away * *只为清除时间异常*
[00:27] * Hey, can’t you see the blue fluff blowing * *四处可见飘动的蓝色绒毛*
[00:31] Hello? 谁
[00:33] Who’s there? 谁在那里
[00:35] Okay, just gonna use my hand to block out the sun’s glare 等我用手遮一下阳光
[00:37] so I can see you. 好让我看清你是谁
[00:40] You. No! 是你 不可能
[00:43] No, it can’t be you! 不 怎么会是你
[00:59] The Loom of Fate, 命运织布机
[01:01] an ancient artifact that has the power 一种古代文物
[01:02] to change any person’s life story 有着能不影响时间线
[01:04] without wrecking the timeline. 改变任何人的一生的能力
[01:06] – Anyone’s, like– – Astra’s. -任何人是指 -阿斯特拉的
[01:09] We give her a life where her mom never died 我们给她一个母亲永生
[01:11] and where she never goes to hell. 她也永远不用下地狱的生活
[01:13] Well, if you think I’m helping you, 你们要是以为我会帮助你们
[01:14] you’re daft as a bush. 那可真是傻透了
[01:16] I destroyed that thing 我把这东西毁了
[01:17] for a bloody good reason, John-o. 是有我自己的理由 小约翰
[01:18] Come on, Sara. 同意吧 莎拉
[01:20] You know this can solve all of our problems. 你知道的 这能解决我们所有的问题
[01:21] It can erase all of the Encores. 它能清除所有的回升者
[01:23] Yeah, and make all of our dreams come true. 还能实现我们所有的梦想
[01:25] John, I’m sorry, 约翰 很抱歉
[01:26] but I’m with Charlie on this one. 但是这件事我支持查莉的观点
[01:28] That kind of cosmic power doesn’t belong 这种宇宙力量
[01:30] in the hands of anyone. 不属于任何人
[01:31] Astra has made her choices, John. 阿斯特拉已经做出了选择 约翰
[01:33] It is not up to you to undo them. 你没有权力改变这些选择
[01:35] Now, this will be the solution to our Encore problem. 这东西能解决我们回升者的问题
[01:40] Captain Lance, there is a new Encore detected 兰斯船长 检测到新的回升者
[01:42] in Salvation, 1874. 在救赎镇 1874年
[01:44] I love my Prognosticator. 我爱死我的”预测者”了
[01:46] All right, Legends, 好了 传奇们
[01:48] grab your cowboy hats and leather straps 戴上你们的牛仔帽和皮带
[01:51] because we are going to– 因为我们要前往
[01:55] Where is everyone? 大家都去哪了
[01:56] Yeah, I might have got a bit sentimental 在我生命垂危的时候
[01:58] on my deathbed and encouraged Raymond 有点感伤 就鼓励雷蒙多
[02:00] to carpe his diem. 不要错失良缘
[02:03] Nice rock. 好大的钻石
[02:05] She’ll love that. 她一定很喜欢
[02:07] And when she finds it, 当她发现戒指的时候
[02:10] I’ll pop the question. 我就向她求婚
[02:15] She’s here. She’s really here. 她来了 她真的来了
[02:17] Oh, man. 伙计
[02:20] It’s really happening. 这回要来真的了
[02:21] Our work here is done. 我们的任务完成了
[02:24] Our boy’s all growns up. 我们的小男孩已经长大了
[02:38] Nora Darhk. Welcome. 诺拉·达克 欢迎光临
[02:41] I will have the pleasure of serving you this evening. 能在今晚招待您是我的荣幸
[02:44] Thanks, Gare. 谢谢 盖瑞
[02:49] Ray. 雷
[02:51] You really went all out for date night. 今晚这个约会你准备得太隆重了
[02:55] I thought we were just having pizza. 我以为就来吃个披萨
[02:57] Oh, I got a little inspired, I guess. 我也是一时兴起
[03:04] I see Pippa is still your charge. 看来你仍在照看皮帕
[03:06] Yes, until we figure out her heart’s deepest need. 对 直到我们能满足她内心最渴求的东西
[03:12] big talker, I see. 挺健谈的
[03:17] Defiling the library, I see. 看来你在糟蹋图书馆
[03:19] Yeah, well, uh, you know, I’ve quit smoking, 是 你知道的 我戒烟了
[03:20] so, uh, I need a new habit. 所以需要个新爱好
[03:22] – Doing some research? – Yeah, yeah. -做研究呢 -是是
[03:25] I need to find the Loom of Fate to save Astra, 我需要找到命运织布机来拯救阿斯特拉
[03:26] but since, uh, Charlie isn’t making it easy for me, 但既然 查理不想帮助我
[03:29] I am doing it the hard way. 我就只能用复杂的办法了
[03:32] Why not ask a historian? 为什么不问问历史学家
[03:34] All right, then, Mr. Professor. 好啊 教授先生
[03:36] Tell me, what do you know? 告诉我 你知道些什么
[03:37] Well, when I was in grad school, 当我在读研究生的时候
[03:39] my professor showed me a diary 我的教授给我看了一本
[03:42] of an explorer named Ernest Shackleton. 冒险家欧内斯特·沙克尔顿写的日记
[03:44] Now, Shackleton was obsessed with the Loom, 沙克尔顿很痴迷于那织布机
[03:47] and he believed a piece of it 并且他相信机器的一部分
[03:48] was buried under the South Pole. 被埋在了南极
[03:51] So if I’m to find the Loom, 如果我要找织布机
[03:52] I’ve gotta search the South Pole? 就得去南极搜索
[03:55] – Shackleton thought so. – Wow, bloody hell. -沙克尔顿是这么认为的 -该死的
[03:58] Nice one, Nate. 干得好 内特
[04:00] Don’t worry, John. 别担心 约翰
[04:02] We’ll figure out another way to help you and Astra. 我们会找到其他办法帮助你和阿斯特拉
[04:07] That ought to cool his jets. 这下能让他冷静点了
[04:12] Hey, Mick! Saddle up! 米克 备好马
[04:14] We’re going to the wild West. 我们要去大西部了
[04:19] Is everything okay in there? 里边都还好吧
[04:22] He’s been in there for days. 他在里边好几天了
[04:24] What are you still doing here? 你还在这里干什么
[04:25] Exfoliating. 去角质
[04:27] Mick, get out here right now! 米克 快点出来
[04:31] – What? – What is going on? -干什么 -你怎么回事
[04:33] Someone’s trashing Rebecca Silver online. 有人在网上说瑞贝卡·西尔弗坏话
[04:35] Oh, cute. You have a troll. 真可爱 你遇到喷子了
[04:37] What’s wrong with your face? 你脸是怎么了
[04:41] Zari, your mission is to help Mick. 扎莉 你的任务是帮助米克
[04:42] Okay, I have so many makeover ideas. 好 我有好多给他改头换面的点子
[04:44] With his troll problem. 解决他的喷子问题
[04:54] Did I just fritz out of existence? 我刚才是不是消失了
[04:59] 也就是 两年前 传奇自身时间线
[05:00] The train’s coming! 火车要来了
[05:02] Help me! Oh, ooh, yes! 救我 太好了
[05:04] H-help me! Untie me! 救我 解开我
[05:06] I’m too beautiful to die so young! 我这么英俊不能英年早逝
[05:08] Train’s coming! 火车要来了
[05:13] – Stand up, stand up, stand up! – Oh, no! -站起来 站起来 -不好
[05:15] Oh, God! Oh, God! 天啊 天啊
[05:17] The train! Oh, God! 火车 我的天
[05:19] Director Sharpe! You saved me! 夏普局长 你救了我
[05:21] Okay. 好吧
[05:24] Wait, wait, wait a second. 等下 等一等
[05:25] Did you just say “Director Sharpe”? 你刚才是不是说了”夏普局长”
[05:27] – Yeah. – Gary, what year are you from? -是啊 -盖瑞 你是哪个年份来的
[05:31] – The present, 2018. – Okay, listen. -现今 2018年 -好吧 听着
[05:33] I need you to tell us who did this 我需要你告诉我们这是谁干的
[05:34] and then immediately Courier back to the Bureau. 然后立刻用传送带回局里去
[05:36] I can’t. He stole my Time Courier. 我没办法回去 他偷了我的传送带
[05:40] Who? 谁
[05:52] Hi, Nora doll. 诺拉宝贝
[05:54] Daddy’s home. 爸爸回家了
[05:58] Dad? 爸爸
[06:05] Nora doll! I missed you so much. 诺拉宝贝 我太想你了
[06:09] This is amazing. How are you? 这真是太棒了 你怎么样
[06:12] You are an Encore. 你是回升者
[06:14] Look, all I know is, I’m up here right now 我所知道的 就是我回到人间
[06:16] as part of some soul-harvesting pyramid scheme. 是被用来进行某种收割灵魂的金字塔骗局
[06:19] Honestly, I can’t keep up with these millennials 说实话 我根本跟不上这些新兴代
[06:21] and all their newfangled world domination plans. 还有他们新潮的统治世界计划
[06:24] So you’re doing the whole villain thing again? 所以你又开始做坏人了吗
[06:26] Well, you know– no, I mean, 你知道的 我是说
[06:28] it’s part of my parole agreement. 这是我假释的条例之一
[06:31] But after spending two years in hell 但在地狱为我的小女儿
[06:33] worrying about my little girl, 担心了两年之后
[06:34] I had to come and see you first. 我得先来看看你
[06:37] But look at this place! 看看这地方
[06:39] You must be a master sorceress by now. 你现在肯定是个大法师了
[06:41] Oh, yeah, yeah. 对 对
[06:43] This is just a place where I hang my hat 这是我居住
[06:45] and do my dark rituals. 并且进行暗黑仪式的地方
[06:47] – Dark rituals! – Um, how did you find me? -暗黑仪式 -你怎么找到的我
[06:50] Blood magic? 血缘魔法吗
[06:51] Your Palmer Tech watch, 你的帕尔默科技手表
[06:52] it still has location sharing on. 上面定位共享还开着
[06:55] Palmer Tech. Right. 帕尔默科技 好吧
[06:57] – Ray! – Oh, sorry for the delay. -雷 -抱歉晚餐还没好
[06:59] – Gary seems to have run off. – My dad’s here. -盖瑞好像跑了 -我爸来了
[07:02] – What? – My dad’s here! -什么 -我爸来了
[07:03] Your dad’s here? 你爸来了
[07:05] Oh, oh, man! Is he an Encore? Oh, man! 老天 他是回升者吗 老天
[07:09] And Sara just found herself a Hell Sword, which means– 莎拉刚找到了一把地狱之剑 就是说
[07:11] – She’ll kill him. – What do we do? What do we do? -她会杀了他 -我们怎么办 怎么办
[07:13] – You have to leave. – What about Pippa? -你得离开 -皮帕怎么办
[07:14] – Pippa. Pippa! – Pippa. Pippa! -皮帕 皮帕 -皮帕 皮帕
[07:15] You have to take her. 你得带她走
[07:16] You have to–ooh– 你得
[07:18] keep her comfortable so that she doesn’t summon me. 保障证她感觉舒适 好让她不召唤我
[07:21] That’s it! That’s gonna work! 就这样 这能行
[07:22] – Thanks, Ray. – Okay. -谢了 雷 -好
[07:25] “Rebecca Silver knows as much about love “瑞贝卡·西尔弗对爱的了解
[07:27] as a teenage boy’s sock drawer.” 就跟青春期男孩的袜子抽屉一样混乱”
[07:33] Okay, bad reviews, they just come with celebrity. 人怕出名猪怕壮 一旦出名必有恶评
[07:37] You should have heard what they said about my perfume 你应该听听他们怎么评论我的香水的
[07:39] when it made people bleed out their noses. 有些用户流鼻血了
[07:41] He’s gonna get more than a bloody nose. 他马上就不止鼻子流血了
[07:43] No, don’t stoop to his level. 不 别把自己拉低到他的层面
[07:46] Inside every troll is the heart of a fan 每个黑子的内心
[07:49] just dying for some attention. 都是一个极端渴望关注的粉丝
[07:52] And some swag. 并且渴望自信
[07:54] One signed book 一本签名书就能
[07:55] and he’ll be a Rebecca Silver stan forever. 让他变成瑞贝卡·西尔弗的死忠粉
[08:01] What’s that? 那是什么
[08:03] This is a TV show I used to watch when I was a kid. 这是我小时候看的一个电视节目
[08:06] Really helped me dig deep 促使我深入挖掘
[08:07] and communicate my feelings better. 并且更好的表达我的感受
[08:10] It’s called “Mister Parker’s Cul de Sac,” 名字叫《帕克先生的死胡同》
[08:12] and I think you’re really gonna like it. 你肯定会喜欢的
[08:37] This is very dumb. 这真傻
[08:39] Hi, boys and girls. 同学们
[08:40] Oh, well, just give it a chance, okay? 试一试好吗
[08:43] Today we’re going to have ourselves a wonderful… 今天我们要进行一次很棒的…
[08:47] And… 另外
[08:49] – How about 20 bucks? – We get to spend together. -给你20块钱如何 -一同共度
[08:51] I’ll be right back. 我等下回来
[08:53] Have you ever imagined what it’d be like 你想象过
[08:54] to live underwater? 生活在水下是什么样吗
[09:00] So? Bachelor party? 怎么样 可以开告别单身聚会了吗
[09:02] No. 不行
[09:03] Nora’s dad literally came back from the dead 诺拉的爸爸眼睁睁复活了
[09:06] – and ruined the evening. – Damien Darhk? Ooh. -毁了这个晚上 -达米恩·达克
[09:10] Anyway, Nora said she can handle it 总之 诺拉说她能处理
[09:11] and so she’s handling it, 所以她正在处理
[09:12] but we can’t let anyone interfere, 但我们不能让其他人
[09:14] especially not Sara. 特别是莎拉
[09:15] I mean, he is your future father-in-law. 他是你未来的岳父
[09:18] You don’t think we could talk Sara down? 你觉得我们没法劝服莎拉吗
[09:20] If I see Damien Darhk, 如果这次再见到达米恩·达克
[09:21] I’m gonna kill him for good this time. 我要彻底杀死他
[09:22] What about Nora? 那诺拉怎么办
[09:24] Well, ideally she never finds out. 在理想的情况下 她永远也不会发现
[09:26] – Gideon, any hits? – Yes, Captain. -吉迪恩 有线索吗 -有 船长
[09:28] In fact, I’m detecting new Encore activity 事实上 我在康斯坦丁2020年的家
[09:30] at Constantine’s home in 2020. 侦测到新回升者的动向
[09:32] All right, let’s do this discreetly. 好 我们要不动声色地行动
[09:34] Just us, no boys. 就我们 不带那几个小子
[09:35] You know how sentimental they can get. 你知道他们会多么感情用事
[09:37] – Yep. – You also received a call -没错 -你出行的时候
[09:39] from a wild dog while you were away. 还接到了一只野狗的电话
[09:41] Yep, got it. Thanks, Gideon. 好的 谢了 吉迪恩
[09:42] What was that all about? 那是什么意思
[09:44] I’m sure it’s nothing. 不重要的
[09:47] This is extremely pornographic. 这个太色情了
[09:49] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[09:53] Troll made a post. Must have gotten his swag bag. 黑子发了帖子 肯定是拿到大礼包了
[09:58] Look. 你看
[09:59] He’s showing off your signature. 他在炫耀你的签名
[10:01] This is perfect. 太好了
[10:07] What the– 搞什…
[10:12] That little punk! 那个小混蛋
[10:16] Okay, change of tactic. 改变策略
[10:18] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[10:19] Scouring the metadata from his post to composite his location. 搜索他帖子的元数据 找出他的位置
[10:23] You hack? 你会搞黑客吗
[10:24] No. 不会
[10:25] 中城 2020年
[10:33] – It’s a girl. – It’s okay. Just go. -是女孩子 -没事 继续
[10:36] – Do you know who I am? – Yeah. -你知道我是谁吗 -知道
[10:37] What are you doing here, Becky? 你怎么来了 贝琪
[10:39] I’m Rebecca Silver, 我叫瑞贝卡·西尔弗
[10:41] and you will listen to me, you pimple-faced– 你给我听好了 你个粉刺脸
[10:44] – But she doesn’t have pimples. – Just go with it. -但是她没有粉刺 -照着念
[10:45] – Keep going. – I’m a celebrated author. -继续 -我是一位著名的作家
[10:47] My latest novel was a triumph, and you know it. 我最近的一部小说很成功 你知道的
[10:50] Wh-what the hell have you done with your life, 你这辈子做什么大事
[10:53] and who are you to judge others? 你有什么资格批评别人
[10:54] – Mick? – Ali! -米克 -艾莉
[10:58] – Mick, wh-why are you here? – Why are you here? -米克 你为什么来这 -你为什么在这
[11:01] I live here. 我住在这里
[11:03] Why is she filming us? 她为什么在拍我们
[11:06] This your kid? 她是你女儿吗
[11:09] Well, I guess since you’re here, 我想既然你来了
[11:10] I might as well tell you. 我不如告诉你吧
[11:12] She’s your kid too. 她也是你女儿
[11:15] This is Lita, your daughter. 她叫丽塔 是你的女儿
[11:23] Twist! 剧情大反转
[11:26] He’s fine. 他没事
[11:33] Well, that was my wizard’s tower. 那是我的巫师塔
[11:36] I love it. 我很喜欢
[11:37] You can just smell the dark forces at work in here. 你可以感受到这里酝酿着的黑暗势力
[11:44] – Safe neighborhood? – Super safe. -这小区安全吗 -非常安全
[11:45] People just mostly keep to themselves. 大部分人都不与人来往
[11:47] Good. 那就好
[11:48] You know what the worst kind of neighbors are? 你知道最差劲的邻居是什么人吗
[11:50] Kids. 小孩子
[11:51] I hate kids. 我不喜欢小孩子
[11:52] You know, all I’ve ever asked for are neighbors 我唯一的要求就是拥有一群
[11:54] I don’t have to kill. 我不必杀掉的邻居
[11:56] But for people like us, 但是对我们这种人来说
[11:59] sometimes it’s kill or be killed. 有时不是你杀人 就是人杀你
[12:03] You know what? 你知道吗
[12:05] Better safe than sorry. 宁枉勿纵
[12:07] Right, Dad? 对吧 对吧
[12:09] – Attagirl. – Did she see us? -聪明 -她看到我们了吗
[12:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:16] What was that? 什么声音
[12:17] You know what? 没想到吧
[12:18] I have a surprise for you in the study. 我在书房给你准备了惊喜
[12:21] Oh, well, hey. I love surprises! 好啊 我喜欢惊喜
[12:27] Yes, I saw you! 没错 我看见你们了
[12:29] Listen, I know you’re here to kill my dad, 我知道你们来这里是要杀我爸
[12:32] and I know you have good reason, 你们有充分的理由这么做
[12:34] but I’m asking you as my friends 但是我想请你们 作为我的朋友
[12:38] just to give me this one night to handle it my way. 给我一晚时间 让我来解决
[12:42] And what exactly is your way? 你要怎么解决
[12:46] Dad, may I present my… 爸爸 这两位是我手下的
[12:51] henchmen? 壮士
[12:53] Women. Just people. 女壮士 手下
[12:55] – Henchpeople. – Wait a minute. -我的手下 -等等
[12:57] Are you saying the head of the Time Bureau 你是说 时间调查局局长
[12:58] and the captain of the Waverider 和乘波号船长
[13:00] work for you now? 现在替你打工了
[13:01] Well, I can be very convincing. 我说服人的能力还是一流的
[13:11] That is a heck of a find. 那物件可真是太难得了
[13:17] 11th-century Mongolia, if I’m not mistaken. 来自11世纪的蒙古 我没记错的话
[13:21] Yeah, that’s just a little something 对了 这是她们
[13:24] they picked up for me. Thanks. 特地送我的 谢谢
[13:27] It’s not for indoor use, though, so I’m just gonna… 但是不适合室内用 那我就…
[13:30] Safety first, Nora doll. 安全第一 诺拉宝贝
[13:37] Thanks, you guys, for playing along. 谢谢你们陪我演戏
[13:39] Ticktock, ladies. 动作快点 女士们
[13:41] I could really use that cocktail about now. 我现在就特想喝一杯鸡尾酒
[13:43] Remind me again why I shouldn’t go in there right now 再提醒我一下 为什么现在不进去
[13:45] and stab him with Khan’s sword. 拿可汗的剑捅了他
[13:47] He’s my dad. 他是我爸爸
[13:48] He’s also one of the most powerful dark warlocks 同时也是世界上最强大的
[13:50] – on the planet, so… – Wait. -黑魔法师之一 所以… -等下
[13:53] What if he was just a man? 如果他只是个普通人呢
[13:55] What? 什么
[13:55] There’s a potion that can strip him of his powers. 有一种药水可以除去他的力量
[13:57] It’s complicated to make, 药水制作起来很复杂
[13:58] but there are ingredients here in this house. 但制作的原料这屋子里都有
[14:00] I know we can make it work. We can put it in his dinner. 我们肯定能成功 只需要把药水投到他晚餐里
[14:04] – I volunteer as tribute. – Gary? -我自愿做这个药水 -盖瑞
[14:06] What the hell are you doing in there? 你怎么在柜子里
[14:08] I was cowering from the men 我在躲着那个
[14:09] who almost killed me with the train. 差点害我被火车碾死的人
[14:12] Give me the recipe to your potion. 把你的药水配方给我
[14:14] – I will not fail you. – Bad idea. -我肯定不让你失望 -不行
[14:16] – Uh-huh. – Do it for Book Club. -对 -就当是为了读书俱乐部
[14:18] – What? – Are you seriously invoking -什么 -你确定要现在
[14:20] – Book Club right now? – Yeah. -提及俱乐部吗 -没错
[14:24] You get one of those. You get one. 你只能以读书俱乐部的名义提一次要求 就一次
[14:27] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[14:28] Ava, I am invoking Book Club to ask you to give me 艾娃 我以读书俱乐部请求你
[14:32] one night with my dad, 给我和我爸一晚的时间
[14:34] and if he is a harmless, normal man by the end of it… 假如他最后变成了人畜无害的正常人…
[14:39] You let him live. 你就放他一条生路
[14:48] Where you going, Captain Cold? 你去哪里 寒冷队长
[14:50] Antarctica, of course. 当然是去南极
[14:51] Yeah, that place is the worst. 没有比那里更烂的地方了
[14:53] Well, I’m following up on the lead that you– 我要去追查那条线索…
[14:58] Bloody shape-shifters. 该死的变形者
[15:01] – What? – Charlie. -怎么 -查莉
[15:03] She used your face to send me on some dead-end trail. 她变成你 给我透露一些没用的线索
[15:07] Sending me to Antarctica, 让我去南极
[15:10] freeze my bloody ass off. 把我冻个半死
[15:13] No. 不
[15:14] I’m getting off this gormless jam jar. 我要离开这破罐子飞船
[15:17] Since there’s no one here that can help me, 既然这里没人帮我
[15:19] I’ll do it my way– alone. 那我就自己一个人来
[15:23] All right, I think I got these stupid crostinis right. 很好 我这破面包算是做成功了
[15:26] How’s the salad? 沙拉呢
[15:27] Uh, just needs to be dressed, 只要再加点沙拉酱就好了
[15:28] and then there’s the soup. 然后是汤
[15:30] How many courses did Ray have planned? 雷到底计划了几道菜
[15:32] By my count, five. Six if you include cocktails. 我数的是五道 算上鸡尾酒就是六道
[15:34] Come on, Ray! 拜托 雷
[15:35] Nobody gets laid after six courses. 六道菜之后谁还会做爱
[15:37] Gary, how’s the potion coming along? 盖瑞 药水怎么样了
[15:38] Don’t rush me; everything has to be done precisely 别催我 一切都得精确
[15:40] – or it will not work! – Okay. -不然起不了作用 -好吧
[15:41] – Are you talking entrée? – It’ll be done by dessert. -那么上主菜时能做好吗 -上甜点前能做好
[15:45] Then let’s get this dinner started. 那开始晚餐吧
[15:58] Uh, hello, you’ve reached the office of Sara Lance. 你好 莎拉·兰斯办公室
[16:01] How can I help you? 有什么可以帮你的
[16:02] Well, hello, Mr. Dog. 你好 野狗先生
[16:04] What is this in reference to? 请问有什么事吗
[16:05] Mm, cheers. 干杯
[16:11] Oh, more crostinis. 还有意式切面包
[16:14] These are delicious. 这个很好吃
[16:16] Bloody hell. 该死的
[16:18] Gary! 盖瑞
[16:27] – Damien Darhk. – John Constantine. -达米恩·达克 -约翰·康斯坦丁
[16:33] You know, I don’t think we’ve actually ever met before, 我想我们其实不算见过面
[16:36] seeing as you’re still breathing. 毕竟你现在还活着
[16:38] Ah, but you have died before, though, right? 但你之前已经死了 不是吗
[16:41] So what’s about to happen 所以接下来要发生的事
[16:42] should feel a little, uh, familiar. 你应该挺熟悉的
[16:58] That was a heirloom, you– 那可是祖传的 你
[17:00] – Stop it, both of you! – This vagrant’s trespassing! -住手 你们两个 -他擅自闯入
[17:03] This is my house, you plonker! 这是我的房子 你这个蠢货
[17:06] Your house? Nora, I thought– 你的房子 诺拉 我还以为
[17:07] Well… 那个
[17:10] Technically… 严格地说
[17:12] it is his house. 这是他的房子
[17:14] His name is on the title. 房契上是他的名字
[17:18] But in practice… 但实际上
[17:21] It’s our house. 是我们的房子
[17:27] Right, babe? 对吗 宝贝
[17:29] Just go with it. 陪着演
[17:31] Right, love– my love, 对 亲爱的 我亲爱的
[17:34] that is, because we are indeed, uh, together. 因为我们确实在一起
[17:37] Oh, Nora doll. 诺拉小宝贝
[17:38] Here I thought you were all alone, 我还以为你是独自一人
[17:41] but now I know that you have 但现在我才知道
[17:43] a powerful warlock in your life. 你生活中还有个强大的巫师
[17:47] Johnny C, you bring it in here! 约翰·C 过来抱一个
[17:50] You rascal! 你这个小无赖
[17:53] * The thing about circles is, they never end * *环形的特别之处是它永无止境*
[17:57] *So our friendship will be universal* *所以我们的友谊将会永存*
[18:00] Why does he keep changing his shoes? 他为什么一直换鞋
[18:01] Oh, changing his shoes is a soothing ritual 换鞋是一种舒缓的仪式
[18:04] which takes him from one space to another. 能把他从一个空间带到另一个空间
[18:07] Where’s my fairy godmother? 我的仙女教母呢
[18:09] She’s busy with her father. 她正忙着和她父亲在一起
[18:10] So why are you here and not there? 那你为什么在这里而不是和他们在一起
[18:12] She asked me to give them space, 她让我给他们留些空间
[18:14] and I am respecting her boundaries. 我尊重她
[18:16] She’s hiding you from her dad. 她不想让你见他爸
[18:20] Mr. Parker says you can love whoever you want to love 帕克先生说你可以爱任何你想爱的人
[18:23] and to not be ashamed. 不必感到羞耻
[18:28] episode 15 to me, okay? 第十五集 好吗
[18:31] But look, she’s not–I mean, she’s not trying to hide– 但 她不是想把我藏…
[18:34] Fairy godmother! Fairy godmother! 仙女教母 仙女教母
[18:37] Come here right now! 快点过来
[18:41] – It’s too late. Too late. – Damn it, Ray! -迟了 太迟了 -该死 雷
[18:43] I said no summoning! 我说了不能召唤我
[18:44] Do you have any idea how many plates I’m spinning right now 你知道我现在为了让我爸开心
[18:46] – trying to keep my dad happy? – Many. -有多忙吗 -很忙
[18:48] But quick question. Um, are you hiding me? 但我有个小问题 你是在把我藏起来吗
[18:52] Of course I am. 当然
[18:54] I am telling him 1,000 lies right now 我现在要对他说一堆谎话
[18:56] to make sure nobody gets killed. 来确保没有人会丢掉性命
[18:58] Oh, well, um, 好吧
[19:00] why not just tell him the truth? 那为什么不告诉他真相呢
[19:04] Why not just tell him the truth? 为什么不告诉他真相呢
[19:06] Um, okay. 好的
[19:07] Why don’t I just tell my megalomaniac dad 不如直接告诉我那狂妄自大的父亲
[19:10] that his little girl is a slave to the whims of children 他的女儿是孩子们奇思异想的奴隶
[19:13] and is schtupping an Eagle Scout? 整天跟鹰级童子军鬼混在一起
[19:15] That sounds amazing. 这听上去可真棒
[19:17] The longer you lie about who you really are, 你将真实身份隐瞒得越久
[19:19] the harder it’s gonna be when the truth finally comes out. 当真相大白时 会变得更加艰难
[19:22] Listen, can you just give me this one night, okay? 听着 你能给我就一晚时间吗
[19:26] Just help me out and save the guilt trip? 就帮帮我 减轻负罪感
[19:30] Please, okay? 拜托 可以吗
[19:31] – Of course. – Okay? -当然 -可以吗
[19:33] – Good? – Of course. -还好吧 -当然
[19:33] Everything good? Ah, okay. 一切都还好吧
[19:36] Great. 很好
[19:39] Good night, boys and girls. 晚安 孩子们
[19:41] Do you need to change your shoes? 你需要换鞋吗
[19:44] I think I do. 我想是的
[19:50] I named her Lita after, um– 我给她起名为丽塔 在…
[19:52] Yeah, Lita Ford of the Runaways. 《逃亡乐队》里的丽塔·福特
[19:55] Sorry I never told you. 对不起 我从未告诉过你
[19:57] I actually looked you up after I found out I was pregnant, 我其实有去找过你 在我发现自己怀孕后
[19:59] but you were in jail. 但你却在监狱里
[20:02] Again. 又一次
[20:06] So it, um–it must have been challenging, uh, 这 这一定极具挑战性
[20:09] raising a kid by yourself. 自己一人抚养孩子
[20:11] I made it work. 但我成功了
[20:12] I mean, sure, Lita would ask about her dad, 当然 丽塔也会问起她父亲
[20:14] but whenever she did I– 但每当她问起 我…
[20:15] She would just say, you know, 她就会说
[20:16] “My standards were low and his sperm count was high.” “我的择偶标准很低 他的精子数很多”
[20:19] Okay. 好吧
[20:20] But, uh, when I learned that 但是 当我发现
[20:22] Rebecca Silver was actually him, 瑞贝卡·西尔弗实际上是他的时候
[20:24] I guess I let it slip that 我故意透露消息称
[20:25] we had hooked up at our reunion. 我们在同学聚会上勾搭的事
[20:29] Lita’s a smart kid. Guess she figured it out. 丽塔是个聪明的孩子 她一下就弄明白了
[20:31] Yeah, my dad writes crappy novels. 是的 我爸写破小说
[20:33] – They’re brilliant. – Debatable. -它们很出色 -仍需商榷
[20:36] Either way, I still hate you. 不管怎样 我还是恨你
[20:38] Lita, he–he didn’t know. 丽塔 他不知道你的存在
[20:42] But I guess now that the pussy cat’s out of the pouch, 但既然现在秘密也泄露出来了
[20:44] guess you two can get to know one another and– 我想你们俩可以互相了解一下
[20:47] Sounds like fun. 听起来挺有趣
[20:53] No. What the hell are you doing? 不 你在干什么
[20:56] We were never here. 我们没来过这里
[21:00] True story, that. 那是真人真事
[21:02] I never knew that. 我从没听过
[21:07] Wine! 倒酒
[21:10] Good to see you two getting along. 你们俩聊得来真好
[21:12] Oh, we’re just telling stories, aren’t we? 我们只是在讲故事 不是吗
[21:14] You know, I shouldn’t be shocked 我不应该感到震惊
[21:15] that you’d be drawn to a fellow 你会被巫师所吸引
[21:17] after your pop’s old line of work. 那是你爸的老本行
[21:19] Oh, well, you know me, Dad. 你懂我的 爸爸
[21:20] I can’t help but keep the family business going. 我不得不维持家族事业运作
[21:22] That’s my girl. 真是我的乖女儿
[21:23] Not that I could ever live up 不是说我就能做到
[21:25] to a great collector of artifacts such as yourself. 像你这样伟大的收藏家
[21:28] Oh, but sadly some things could never be found. 但很遗憾 有些东西永远都找不到
[21:32] You take, for instance, the Loom of Fate. 举一个例子 命运织布机
[21:37] I never did find that one. 我从没找到过那个
[21:39] That’s because it was scattered across the multiverse. 那是因为它的碎片被撒落到多重宇宙中
[21:41] Oh, well, it’s all on one Earth now– 但现在它们都在同一个地球上
[21:44] Ours. 这个地球
[21:45] Intriguing. 很吸引人
[21:47] Still, you need a Fate to put it all together 但你需要一个命运将其串联起来
[21:49] and operate it. 再进行操作
[21:51] Right, sounds like there’s no point in even looking for it. 没错 好像没有必要去找它
[21:53] – Right, John? – Yeah. -对吧 约翰 -是啊
[21:55] Especially with so many exciting opportunities 尤其想到有那么多未知的刺激
[21:57] to think about. Right, babe? 对吧 亲爱的
[22:00] Yep, maybe not the time. 对 也许还不是时候
[22:02] I’m sensing something juicy bubbling with the help. 我觉得这俩助手不太对劲
[22:05] Mm, no. I-I don’t– 没有啊 我不觉
[22:08] Is there trouble in paradise? 小两口吵架了吗
[22:10] Know what? It’s none of your damn business. 你知道吗 这不关你的事
[22:11] Oh, sit and spill. 坐下聊聊
[22:14] Uncle Damien wants to hear everything. 达米恩叔叔想听听是什么事
[22:15] – No, they don’t have to talk– – You know what? -别 她们不用聊 -你知道吗
[22:19] Someone forgot to tell their girlfriend 有人忘记告诉女朋友
[22:21] about a job offer they received to work in Star City. 自己收到了星城的工作邀请
[22:24] Babe. 宝贝
[22:25] Permanently. 还是永久工作
[22:29] I was gonna talk to you about it 在它变为永久工作之前
[22:30] before it became permanent. 我就打算告诉你
[22:32] So you’re actually considering it? 所以你确实在考虑要不要去
[22:33] – Yes. – I don’t unders– -对 -我不明
[22:34] Okay, how is that supposed to work with you there 你去那里工作 而我是诺拉的助手
[22:36] and me one of Nora’s henchpeople? 这样怎么维持感情
[22:38] Sara, she’s right. 莎拉 她说得对
[22:40] You know, long-distance relationships can be tough. 要知道异地恋很艰难
[22:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:43] It wasn’t going to be a long-distance relationship. 不会是异地恋
[22:45] I thought that we could go together. 我想的是我们可以一起去
[22:48] This is why I always have a “No fraternizing” Policy 这就是为什么我一直规定我的员工
[22:51] with my staff. 不准谈恋爱
[22:53] Next course, please! 麻烦上下一道菜
[22:57] The potion is now purple and therefore… 药剂变紫 因此
[23:01] ready to depower the supervillain. 可以消除这个超级大坏蛋的魔法了
[23:10] So let me get this straight. 我来捋一捋
[23:11] You stood up for yourself and she shut you down? 你为自己说话 但她不让你说
[23:15] She just doesn’t think that Damien would accept me. 她就是觉得达米恩不会接受我
[23:18] But aren’t you setting yourself up 但是你准备好
[23:19] for a lifetime of lies? 说一辈子的谎吗
[23:21] Will you have to lie when Damien comes to visit 达米恩来你们家 或者你们有了孩子
[23:23] or when you guys have kids? 你是不是要说谎
[23:25] Because you know those babies 因为你们的小孩
[23:26] are gonna have that beautiful Palmer jawline. 会继承你们帕尔默家美丽的下巴轮廓
[23:28] The Palmer jawline is a dominant gene. 帕尔默家的下巴轮廓确实是显性基因
[23:30] Damn right. 没错
[23:33] – Am I rushing into this? – Yes! -我是不是太着急了 -是的
[23:40] We couldn’t say something unless you said something. 你不说 我们就不说
[23:41] Ray… 雷
[23:45] It feels rushed. 给人的感觉很着急
[23:47] She’s embarrassed of you, 她不好意思介绍你
[23:49] after you made the perfect dinner, 但你都精心准备了晚餐
[23:50] took a massage class, 上了按摩课
[23:51] and hid an engagement ring in the mousse? 还在慕斯里面藏了戒指
[23:54] The ring is in the mousse! 戒指在慕斯里面
[23:57] Mm, well, I hope you saved room for dessert. 但愿你还能吃得下甜点
[24:01] Chocolate mousse. 巧克力慕斯
[24:05] Yum. 好吃
[24:07] Yeah, you should try it. 你应该尝尝
[24:10] There’s no chocolate in hell. Mousse. 地狱里没有巧克力 慕斯
[24:15] What are you do– 你做什
[24:17] What’s that? 怎么了
[24:18] Chocolate mousse. 巧克力慕斯
[24:19] This has always been your favorite, right, Dad? 这是你最喜欢的 是吧 爸
[24:21] Mm-hmm, this just looks sinful. 好有罪恶感啊
[24:26] Everybody, isn’t this delicious? 各位 是不是很好吃
[24:32] Perfection! 完美
[24:39] A ring? 一个戒指
[24:41] Well, that’s unexpected. 出乎意料呢
[24:52] I’m surmising that perhaps that cup 我猜想这一杯
[24:55] was put in front of the wrong person. 是不是给错人了
[24:57] John, was there a question that you wanted to ask? 约翰 你是不是想问一个问题
[25:00] Question? 问题
[25:02] Oh, right, yeah. Um… 对哦 没错
[25:04] The question, of course. 那个问题 当然了
[25:18] Nora Darhk, uh, will you marry me? 诺拉·达克 你愿意嫁给我吗
[25:23] Ooh! Oh, God! 天啊
[25:24] Just when I thought this night couldn’t get any better. 我还以为今晚不会更完美了
[25:27] My daughter has found the love of her life. 我的女儿找到了此生挚爱
[25:30] Forget the mousse. More champagne! 忘了慕斯吧 加点香槟
[25:33] – No. – What? -不行 -什么
[25:37] What? I’m sorry, what was that? 什么 抱歉 你说了什么
[25:38] I’m sorry, I thought you said no. 抱歉 你说了不行
[25:39] No. 不行
[25:41] Sh–I know she– she just said– 我以为 她 她刚说了
[25:43] I thought she– did she say no? 我以为她 她拒绝了吗
[25:46] No, I won’t marry John, 不 我不会嫁给约翰
[25:50] ’cause I can’t lie to you anymore, Dad. 因为我不能再向你撒谎了 爸爸
[25:51] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[25:52] No, Johnny C, Johnny C, Johnny C! 不 约翰·C 约翰·C 约翰·C
[25:53] Don’t–don’t–why? What are you doing? 不 不 为什么 你在干什么
[25:55] Dad, Sara and Ava aren’t my henchwomen. 爸爸 莎拉和艾娃并不是我的左臂右膀
[25:58] They’re just my friends. 她们只是我的朋友
[26:03] And I’m not a powerful sorceress. 我也不是一个强大的女巫
[26:10] I’m a fairy godmother. 我是仙女教母
[26:13] Dad, this isn’t my house. 爸爸 这不是我的房子
[26:16] John isn’t my boyfriend. 约翰不是我的男朋友
[26:20] He is. 他是
[26:24] And I love him madly. 而且我深爱着他
[26:29] Damie–Mr. Darhk, since you’re here, 达米 达克先生 既然你在这儿
[26:32] I was wondering if I could get your blessing 我想知道我能否得到你的祝福
[26:36] to have your daughter’s hand in marriage. 让我和你的女儿结婚
[26:45] You deceived me, Nora doll. 你骗了我 诺拉宝贝
[26:49] Your own father. 骗了你的父亲
[27:00] You tried to poison me. 你想给我下毒
[27:01] That’s–that’s not as bad as it looks. 那个 没有看着那么糟
[27:05] I’ve been gone for less than two years, and you– 我就消失了不到两年 但你
[27:08] you’re a completely different person. 你完全变了一个人
[27:15] And I know who’s to blame. 我知道该怪谁
[27:18] No, no, no, no, no, no, Dad! 不 不 不 爸
[27:20] Stop! Stop! 停下 停下
[27:23] Brexit! “英国脱欧”
[27:25] – Go! – Let him go! -松手 -把他放下
[27:27] Stop, Dad! 住手 爸爸
[27:31] Dad, I am not a child! 爸爸 我不是小孩了
[27:33] You can’t just kill my friends anymore! 你不能再随便杀掉我的朋友了
[27:43] Did you think you were gonna kill me 你觉得用那个小玩具
[27:44] with that little toy, Lance? 就能杀了我吗 兰斯
[27:46] Why don’t you give me a chance to find out? 不妨给我个机会试试呢
[28:05] That’s no Mongolian relic. 那并不是蒙古文物
[28:09] That’s a Hell Sword. 那是地狱之剑
[28:12] My, oh, my. 我的天
[28:15] I am so going to enjoy obliterating all of you. 我会很享受消灭掉你们的过程
[28:27] Is Mr. Parker getting tipsy? 帕克先生喝醉了吗
[28:29] I mean, the guy has done 这个人参加了总计
[28:30] 4,000 hours of children’s television. 四千小时的儿童电视节目
[28:32] He’s earned it. 他应得的
[28:33] Oi, how have you guys not noticed the Encore alarm? 你们为什么没注意到回升者警报
[28:39] It’s at Constantine’s house. 在康斯坦丁家
[28:41] – Ray. – Let’s go. -雷 -我们走
[28:43] I wanna go. 我也想去
[28:44] No. 不行
[28:45] I wish it. 我希望我能去
[29:02] Now, that guy is marriage material. 那个人才适合结婚
[29:04] Quit insulting Ray! 别侮辱雷了
[29:05] He made you poison your own father! 他害你给自己的父亲下毒
[29:07] No, he didn’t! That was my idea! 不 他没有 那是我的主意
[29:09] That’s because he twisted you. 是因为他带坏了你
[29:11] Look at you. You’re a powerless fairy. 看看你 你是一个弱小的仙女
[29:15] That’s it! 有办法了
[29:15] – Pippa, make a wish. – Yes, you can stop this. -皮帕 快许愿 -是的 你可以阻止这一切
[29:18] This is the only way you’ll learn. 只有这样你才能得到教训
[29:22] I wish you were all 我希望你们都出现在
[29:23] on “Mister Parker’s Cul de Sac.” “帕克先生的死胡同”
[29:36] *Welcome to my cul-de-sac, friend* *朋友 欢迎来到我的死胡同*
[29:39] *That’s a street that ends in a circle* *这是一条环形街道*
[29:43] *The thing about circles is, they never end* *环形意味着永远没有尽头*
[29:46] *So our friendship will be universal* *这样我们的友谊也会永恒*
[29:52] Hello, boys and girls. 你们好呀 男孩女孩们
[29:53] Hi, Mr. Parker. 你好 帕克先生
[29:55] Hope you’re having a wonderful day. 希望你们度过愉快的一天
[29:58] I sure am. 一定会的
[30:01] Come with me. 跟我来
[30:04] What the– 搞什么
[30:09] Boys and girls, 男孩女孩们
[30:10] please welcome my friends Nora and Damien. 有请我的朋友诺拉和达米恩
[30:12] Now, why don’t we discuss our problems? 现在来聊聊我们的问题吧
[30:14] Damien, what seems to be on your mind? 达米恩 你在想什么
[30:16] Well, you simpleton, 你这个蠢货
[30:18] my child means everything to me, 我的孩子是我的一切
[30:20] and you’ve completely corrupted her into this! 你们居然让她堕落至此
[30:22] See, this is why I had to lie. 看啊 这就是我必须撒谎的原因
[30:24] I knew you couldn’t handle it because emotionally, 我知道你接受不了 因为在情感上
[30:26] you’re the child. 你还是个孩子
[30:27] Well, I think this is gonna be tougher 我觉得事情比我们想象得
[30:29] than we thought, kids. 更困难 孩子们
[30:31] Why don’t we travel to the land of Make ‘Em Ups 让我们跟随骇人火车盖瑞
[30:33] with Gary the Unspeakable Train Abomination? 去往弥补之地吧
[30:37] – Hi, Gary. – Toot-toot, everybody! -你好 盖瑞 -大家好
[30:41] Toot-toot to you. 你也好
[30:54] Hello, John. 你好 约翰
[30:55] Hello, Charlie. 你好 查莉
[30:57] – Hey, Ava. – Yes, Sara? -艾娃 -怎么了 莎拉
[30:59] Are you bloody kidding me? Puppets? 你他妈在逗我吗 玩偶
[31:01] Again? 又来
[31:02] I wanted to say that I feel bad 我想说我让你难过了
[31:05] that I made you feel bad. 我也很难过
[31:07] Oh, well, maybe we should communicate. 也许我们应该加强沟通
[31:10] I’m sorry I kept the job offer 很抱歉我没有把玩偶星城的
[31:12] in Puppet Star City a secret. 工作机会告诉你
[31:14] I was only considering it because I thought you 我只是觉得你想要
[31:17] – wanted to settle down. – Well, I used to want that, -安定下来 -我之前是这么想的
[31:20] but I’ve been having a lot of fun on the ship. 但我在飞船上很开心
[31:23] Then I’ll tell Puppet Wild Dog to shove it! 那我就告诉野狗玩偶不干了
[31:28] Maybe you can work out your problem with communication. 或许你们也可以通过沟通解决问题
[31:32] Yeah! 没错
[31:34] You were gonna send me to the South Pole, Charlie. 你要让我去南极 查莉
[31:36] You don’t understand how dangerous 你不明白命运织布机
[31:37] that Loom is, John-o. 有多危险 约翰
[31:39] It gave my sisters and me control 它让我们姐妹可以掌控
[31:40] over everyone’s lives. 别人的生死
[31:43] Now, I smashed that thing so we could be free. 我毁掉了那东西 我们自由了
[31:45] People could be free rebel, free to be weird. 人们想叛逆就叛逆 想小众就小众
[31:47] Oh, come on, Charlie. 得了吧 查莉
[31:48] If you sensed that the Loom was in one universe again, 如果你发觉织布机又出现在某个宇宙
[31:51] what’s to say your sisters didn’t feel it too? 怎么说 你的姐妹不会发觉吗
[31:53] And what’s to stop them going after it 到时候如何阻止她们寻找织布机
[31:55] for the wrong reasons? 用来干坏事呢
[31:57] Listen, I will use the Loom to help Astra, 听着 我会用织布机救阿斯特拉
[31:59] and then I will help you destroy it forever this time. 之后我会帮你永远摧毁它
[32:04] Forever. 永远
[32:07] Deal? 成交
[32:11] Deal. 成交
[32:12] Yay for communication and cooperation! 沟通合作万岁
[32:19] I wonder who that is. 那会是谁呢
[32:22] It’s bike messenger Behrad. 是单车信使贝哈德
[32:24] I hope you’re having a wonderful day. 希望你们度过愉快的一天
[32:26] – Let’s see what was delivered. – Open it! -我们来看看送来了什么 -打开它
[32:28] Open it! 打开它
[32:30] It’s the Safe Space Sombrero. 是安全沟通帽
[32:32] Please make it stop. Make it just stop. 快停止 快停止
[32:33] I am going to just– 我要
[32:36] Only the person wearing the Safe Space Sombrero may speak. 只有带着安全沟通帽的人可以讲话
[32:46] You’ve ruined her life. 你毁了她的生活
[32:47] Her life is absolutely in shambles because of you 因为你还有她跟着混的那一帮人
[32:49] and the idiot brigade she hangs out with. 她的生活混乱不堪
[32:51] I mean, look at her! 你看她
[32:52] She’s trapped in this horrible fairy godmother job! 没有出路 只能当该死的仙女教母
[32:56] Horrible job? 该死的
[33:00] You know what, Dad? 知道吗 爸爸
[33:02] My life now, that’s not Ray’s choice. 我现在的人生 不是雷的选择
[33:06] It’s mine. 是我的选择
[33:07] I know you think all magic should be self-serving, 我知道你觉得所有的魔法都该为己所用
[33:09] but I like helping kids, 但我喜欢帮助孩子们
[33:10] because being raised by a demon cult 养大我的人不是我的爸爸
[33:12] instead of my own father… 而是崇拜恶魔的人
[33:15] that wasn’t my choice. 不是我的选择
[33:18] That was yours. 是你的选择
[33:21] So maybe working with kids helps me cope with that. 所以可能陪伴孩子能帮我解决这个问题
[33:25] And you’re right. 而且你说得对
[33:26] I’m not the Nora doll you remember. 我不是你记忆里的诺拉宝贝
[33:30] I like who I am, 我喜欢这样的我
[33:32] and I’m never going back. 我不会回去的
[33:37] I’ve been an ass. 我一直是个混蛋
[33:40] I’ve had this vision of this… life that would make you happy. 我想象中的 你的幸福生活
[33:47] Obviously I was wrong. 我显然想错了
[33:49] I just want you to be proud of me. 我只是想让你为我自豪
[33:51] Proud of… 自豪
[33:53] Nora doll, I am. 诺拉宝贝 我为你自豪
[33:57] Really? 真的吗
[34:00] I really am. 真的
[34:10] kids, look! 孩子们 快看
[34:11] The sun is smiling! 太阳在微笑
[34:19] I thought my family was messed up, 我以为我们一家人已经是一团糟了
[34:22] but these guys are truly deranged. 这些人简直是精神错乱
[34:28] I wanna be with my own family now. 我现在想跟我家人待在一起
[34:31] Fairy godmother, I release you. 仙女教母 我还你自由
[34:38] It worked! 起作用了
[34:41] I’ve been cured. 我被治愈了
[34:43] I’m not afraid of trains anymore! 我不再害怕火车了
[34:46] No hard feelings, Ray? 别见怪 雷
[34:51] Yes. 我愿意
[34:55] Yes? 你愿意
[34:56] Yes. Yes. 对 我愿意
[34:59] Yes, yes, yes, yes. 我愿意 我愿意
[35:02] I love you so much. 我很爱你
[35:03] I’m so sorry I tried to hide you. 抱歉我之前不想把你介绍给爸爸
[35:06] I can’t wait to marry you. 我等不及想嫁给你
[35:07] I can’t wait to marry you. 我迫不及待想娶你
[35:09] So let’s–let’s do it. 那我们结婚吧
[35:11] Let’s do it. Let’s do it right now. 我们结婚吧 现在就结婚
[35:12] – Right now? – Right now. -现在吗 -就现在
[35:13] I’m off duty. My dad’s here. 我自由了 我爸爸在这里
[35:15] His schedule’s unpredictable, so let’s–let’s–let’s do it. 他的行踪不定 所以我们 我们结婚吧
[35:19] Right now. Tonight. 现在 在今晚
[35:22] Yeah. Okay. 当然 好啊
[35:24] – Okay. – Okay. -好 -好
[35:25] Okay. 好
[35:31] You’re not married yet. 你们还没有结婚
[37:14] Champagne? 香槟
[37:17] I wanna tell you how much I appreciate 我想告诉你我有多么感谢
[37:18] everything you’ve done for my daughter. 你为我女儿所做的一切
[37:20] Thank you, but, um, 谢谢你 但
[37:23] I haven’t really done that much. 我没做什么
[37:25] She’s pretty incredible all on her own. 是她自己了不起
[37:28] Yeah, but you make her happy. 是的 但你能让她幸福
[37:31] That’s something that I ultimately failed at 而作为她生命中曾经唯一的男人
[37:33] when I was the main man in her life. 我就没做到这一点
[37:37] Well, you know, I-I think 我觉得你可能
[37:39] you’re being too hard on yourself. 对自己太苛刻了
[37:40] I don’t need a pep talk. 我不需要你的鼓励
[37:42] But I do need you to do something for me. 我只需要你为我做件事
[37:46] – I need you to support her. – Of course. Always. -我需要你支持她 -当然 一直都会
[37:49] No, I don’t think you understand 我觉得你没明白
[37:50] what I’m trying to say. 我的意思
[37:52] Nora’s job is very important to her, 诺拉的工作对她很重要
[37:55] and she can’t do it on that silly little ship of yours. 在你那艘小破船上她无法完成
[37:59] Nora belongs in the real world, 诺拉需要生活在真实的世界
[38:02] and you belong together. 和你一起
[38:05] I hope you understand what I’m trying to say here. 我希望你能明白我的意思
[38:15] Do the right thing, son, 做正确的事 孩子
[38:17] or I’ll come back and get you. 否则我会回来抓你的
[38:20] I’m only kidding. 开个玩笑
[38:21] Okay. That’s what I thought. 我就是这么想的
[38:24] But not really. 也不完全是玩笑
[38:46] Eating your feelings, I see? 借食消愁呢
[38:50] She’s better off without me. 没有我她会过得更好
[38:52] She reached out to you for a reason. 她是特意来找你的
[38:59] She’s an idiot. I’m an idiot. 她傻 我也傻
[39:02] She’s a pain in the ass. I’m a pain in the ass. 她讨人厌 我也讨人厌
[39:04] The fact that she’s not already in juvie is a miracle, 她没进少管所已经是奇迹了
[39:06] – and it proves one thing. – What? -这就证明了一件事 -什么事
[39:09] – I’m no good for her. – Are you sure about that? -我配不上她 -你确定吗
[39:19] You know what? 你知道吗
[39:20] You’ve inspired me to forgo this evil thing. 是你激励了我不再做邪恶的事情
[39:24] Maybe this old dog can learn some new tricks. 也许事物是可以改变的
[39:27] So you’ll stick around for a bit? 那你会多留一段时间吗
[39:30] Oh, I think it’s time both of us 我觉得我们俩的人生
[39:31] move on to the next chapter. 都要开始新篇章了
[39:34] Promise you’ll check in on me once in a while? 答应我 你会经常来看我
[39:37] Of course. 当然
[39:40] I’ll never be far. 我永远在你左右
[39:48] I love you, Nora doll. 我爱你 诺拉宝贝
[39:52] I love you, Dad. 我爱你 爸爸
[40:11] – Let’s go. – Okay. -我们走吧 -好的
[40:31] Taking off already? 这就走了吗
[40:34] I hate prolonged good-byes. 我讨厌没完没了的告别
[40:36] I’d rather slip out while everyone’s in there 我宁愿在大家都开心的时候
[40:38] still having a good time. 悄悄溜走
[40:40] So where are you going? 那你要去哪呢
[40:41] I was given this Encore under certain conditions. 这次回升是有条件的
[40:45] I was ordered to cause pain and misery 我必须带来痛苦和不幸
[40:48] and damn more souls to hell. 带走更多灵魂回地狱
[40:49] But instead you decided to check in on your Nora doll. 但你却选择了来看望你的诺拉宝贝
[40:55] I just wanted to make sure that my little girl’s okay, 我只是想确定我的宝贝一切都好
[40:58] and she is, 她也确实很好
[40:59] thanks to the help of you idiots. 多亏你们这群傻瓜的帮助
[41:02] Plus, Astra’s gonna recall me soon 而且 阿斯特拉马上就会把我召回
[41:05] to an eternity of torture. 去遭受无尽的折磨
[41:07] I didn’t wanna bum my daughter out 我不想扫我女儿的兴
[41:08] with all of that on her wedding night. 今晚可是她的婚礼
[41:19] I know you’ll never forgive me. 我知道你绝不会原谅我
[41:22] To tell you the truth… I won’t either. 跟你说实话 我也不会
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme