Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Astra’s dead mother was a powerful witch. 阿斯特拉的亡母是一个强大的女巫
[00:06] Why did you bring me back? 为什么救我
[00:08] Natalie, is that really you? 娜塔莉 真的是你吗
[00:10] Natalie brought you here to help me save Astra. 娜塔莉把你带来是为了拯救阿斯特拉
[00:12] What do you know about the loom of fate? 你对命运织布机了解多少
[00:14] You want to know what I’m hiding from? 你想知道我在躲什么
[00:15] – Yes, I do. – It’s that bloody loom. -对 我想知道 -我在躲织布机
[00:18] He still has ten years. 还有十年
[00:19] Can you make it zero? 你能让他现在就死吗
[00:21] Bye-bye, Johnny. 再见了 约翰
[00:26] John? 约翰
[00:28] John, can you hear me? 约翰 能听到我说话吗
[00:30] What happened? 发生了什么
[00:31] He just collapsed out of nowhere. 他莫名其妙就成这样了
[00:33] After coughing up a bucket of blood. 这之前还咳了很多血
[00:34] Come on, Johnny. Stay with us. 坚持住 约翰 保持清醒
[00:39] Gideon, we’ll need to run a scan. 吉迪恩 准备扫描
[00:40] Right away, Dr. Palmer. 遵命 帕尔默博士
[00:44] Oxygen mask, please. 氧气面罩
[00:47] The loom. Where is it, Charlie? 织布机 在哪里 查莉
[00:49] Not now, John, all right? You gotta rest. 别问了 约翰 好好休息
[00:50] What loom? 什么织布机
[00:51] Astra’s ghost mom, she told– 阿斯特拉妈妈的鬼魂 她说
[00:53] Oh, my God! Hold me, hold me, hold me! 我的天 抱我 抱我 抱我
[00:55] What the hell’s going on? 到底怎么了
[00:56] As you can see from his chest x-ray, Mr. Constantine 胸透显示 康斯坦丁先生
[00:58] has a very aggressive form of lung cancer. 患了烈性肺癌
[01:01] I’m afraid it’s terminal. 恐怕是晚期
[01:02] 预断病情 肺癌晚期
[01:07] Well, there’s no point in quitting now. 现在戒烟也没意义了
[01:23] There’s nothing funny about lung cancer, John. 得肺癌了你还笑得出来 约翰
[01:26] Who’s laughing? 谁笑了
[01:28] If you lose your hair, I’m shaving my head in solidarity. 你要是掉头发 我就剃光了陪你秃
[01:32] Hold on a minute. 等一下
[01:32] No saucy AI is butchering me and pumping me full of– 不能任由粗鲁的人工智能宰割 注射一堆
[01:36] I took the liberty of administering a sedative. 我自作主张给他注射了镇静剂
[01:40] Mr. Constantine needs to rest. 康斯坦丁先生需要休息
[01:45] Gideon, prepare the jumpship. 吉迪恩 准备逃生舰
[01:47] Clotho. 克洛索
[01:49] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[01:52] You can’t escape us. 你逃不掉的
[01:55] Clotho. You can’t get away. 克洛索 你无处可逃
[01:58] – Damn. – We see you. -该死 -我们能看透你
[02:02] No, you don’t. 不 你们做不到
[02:05] Oh, mate. 兄弟
[02:06] Charlie. You’re back. 查莉 你回来了
[02:08] Well, how are you doing, B-Easy? 你还好吗 贝轻松
[02:12] Where you been? 你去哪了
[02:14] Oh, I was just, I was just hanging out with Constantine. 我只是 我只是和康斯坦丁出去鬼混
[02:17] How is he? 他怎么样了
[02:20] – Dying. – What? -要死了 -什么
[02:22] Oh, no, don’t worry. You know John-O. 不 别担心 你也知道约翰这个人
[02:23] He’s always got a trick up his sleeve. 他总是能死里逃生
[02:26] Bro, that donut you made me eat had me hallucinating. 兄弟 你逼我吃的甜甜圈让我产生幻觉了
[02:30] Starting today, I’m on a juice cleanse. 从今天开始 我要喝果汁排毒
[02:33] Sorry, this is my… 抱歉 这位是我的
[02:35] Friend, Charlie. 朋友 查莉
[02:37] – Charlie, meet my sister. – Hmm, good fashion. -查莉 这是我的妹妹 -挺潮的
[02:40] Team meeting on the bridge. 团队会议舰桥集合
[02:42] Does that mean me? 我也要参加吗
[02:43] That means you too, Zari. 你也要参加 扎莉
[02:45] Hmm, cool. 好的
[02:48] So you coming? 那你来吗
[02:51] I wouldn’t miss it. 我可不想错过
[02:57] Oh, Charlie. 查莉
[02:58] We could really use your help right now. 我们现在真的需要你的帮助
[03:00] With Sara in Star City and Rory in a mood, 莎拉在星城 罗里又在闹脾气
[03:02] we are short-staffed. 我们现在人手不足
[03:03] What’s Mick in a mood about? 米克闹什么脾气呢
[03:05] Ali, his girlfriend. 艾莉 他的女朋友
[03:07] Ray, they on-they only had sex once. 雷 他们只做过一次爱
[03:09] Well, when you know, you know. 你那个之后就那个什么了
[03:10] You know? 对吧
[03:13] Okay, listen. 好吧 听着
[03:14] I know we’re all worried about John, okay? 我知道我们都在担心约翰 好吗
[03:16] And we could just sit back and wait for a miracle. 我们可以就这么坐等着奇迹发生
[03:18] But does Marie Kondo rest just because she built an empire? 但是近藤麻理惠创造了商业帝国后有休息吗
[03:21] – No. – No. -没有 -没有
[03:22] No, she tidies up. 不 他开始收拾整理
[03:24] And that is exactly what we’re gonna continue to do. 而这就是我们要继续做的
[03:26] We are gonna tidy up the timeline, yeah? 我们要整理好时间线 好吗
[03:28] Gideon, show them what we’ve been working on. 吉迪恩 给他们看看我们的成果
[03:31] Each point represents a potential encore, 每一个点都代表一个潜在的回升者
[03:34] which means we can catch them before they change history. 也就是说我们可以在他们改变历史之前抓住他们
[03:38] I call her, 我叫她
[03:40] “The Prognosticator.” “预测者”
[03:49] Okay, anyway. 好吧 不管怎样
[03:52] There’s a category five in 1997 Hong Kong. 在1997年的香港有五级警报
[03:56] A mysterious gangster is moving in on the Triad’s territory. 一个神秘的歹徒侵入三合会的领地
[03:59] Ray, I want you and Zari to QB. 雷 我想让你和扎莉做后援
[04:01] Oh, you don’t have to tell me to “Queen bee.” 你不需要叫我做”大姐大”
[04:03] – It’ll look her naturally. – Oh, you know what. -这是自然焕发的 -你知道吗
[04:05] Hong Kong traffic is notoriously bad. 香港的交通出名的差
[04:08] So why don’t we take my new… 所以为什么不带上我的新…
[04:10] Scooter 滑板车
[04:12] I call her, 我称她为
[04:14] “Scoots McGoots.” “别脚离”
[04:17] Dude. So awesome. 老兄 太酷了
[04:21] The scooter, you’re all impressed by? 一个滑板车 你们反应这么大
[04:23] Oh, my God, I need one. 我的天 我也需要一个
[04:25] Wanna go for a ride? 想要搭一程吗
[04:26] – Yeah. – Yes. -好啊 -好
[04:30] And away we go. 我们走
[04:32] – Okay, I’m next. – Wait, careful. -我是下一个 -等下 小心
[04:34] – Slow down. – All right, speed ‘er up. -慢点 -好了 加速
[04:38] 香港 1997年
[04:52] Never been to Hong Kong before. 以前从没来过香港
[04:54] So what’s the plan? 那么计划是什么
[04:56] I had Gideon cook up the same sedative she dosed John with. 我让吉迪恩制作了注射给约翰的镇静剂
[05:00] All we have to do is inject the encore 我们要做的就是给回升者注射
[05:01] and bring him back to the ship for naptime. 然后带回船上让他好好睡一觉
[05:03] One problem. We’re just supposed to hope 只有一个问题 我们就寄期望于
[05:05] the encore shows up looking for a copper? 回升者出现自己找麻烦吗
[05:07] This is no ordinary tea shop. 这不是普通的茶馆
[05:12] It’s owned by the Triad. 是三合会旗下的
[05:16] Nate, how’s the perimeter sweep? 内特 周边调查的怎么样了
[05:18] No sign of a gangster from hell yet. 没有看到地狱来的歹徒
[05:21] So it looks like we’ve arrived 所以看起来我们来的时间点
[05:23] right as Great Britain was getting ready 正好是大不列颠准备
[05:24] to hand control of Hong Kong back to China. 将香港主权交还给中国的时候
[05:27] Oh, well that’s probably not pertinent, 这估计是无关紧要的
[05:29] but keep up the research. 但是继续调查
[05:32] Gary, what are you doing here? 盖瑞 你在这里做什么
[05:34] John’s trying to leave the ship. 约翰想要下船
[05:35] You have to stop him. 你得阻止他
[05:36] You should return to the med bay, 你应该回医疗舱去
[05:38] Mr. Constantine. 康斯坦丁先生
[05:39] John, what are you doing out and about? 约翰 你在外面做什么
[05:41] Listen, Big Man. 听着 大个子
[05:43] Look, I know you’re only trying to help, all right? 我知道你是好心 好吗
[05:45] But nobody gets stage four lung cancer this fast. 但是肺癌不可能这么快就发展到四期
[05:48] Some sneaky git with a grudge against me 有些对我有意见的藏头露尾之辈
[05:50] is bending the rules of magic. 在扭曲魔法规则
[05:51] Oh, who could hate you that much? 谁那么恨你
[05:54] The list is long. 太多了
[05:56] I’m taking the jumpship home to narrow it. 我要搭逃生舰回家缩小范围
[05:59] John, no. 约翰 不
[06:00] I cannot let you leave this ship. 我不能让你下船
[06:02] You are in need of medical supervision. 你需要医疗陪护
[06:05] Oh, you can’t let me? 你不能让我下船
[06:07] You forget who I am, Old Son? 你忘了我是谁了 老伙计
[06:15] Fine. 行
[06:17] But I’m going with you. 但我和你一起去
[06:18] Hallelujah. 赞美上帝
[06:21] That was intense. 刚才气氛好紧张
[06:27] Your encore’s a no-show. 你的回升者没有现身
[06:28] I say we split. 我们分头吧
[07:02] 13th century armor. 13世纪的盔甲
[07:05] Fu Manchu mustache. 傅满州胡
[07:08] Guys? 伙计们
[07:10] I think I know who the encore is. 我知道回升者是谁了
[07:14] It’s Genghis freaking Khan. 是恐怖的成吉思汗
[07:27] How the hell did Genghis Khan get to 1997 成吉思汗是怎么到1997年来的
[07:29] and learn how to ride a motorbike? 还学会了骑摩托车
[07:31] Genghis used horses to revolutionize warfare. 成吉思汗改革了骑兵战术
[07:35] A motorbike’s a modern day horse. 摩托车就像是现代的马
[07:39] Looks like he’s meeting with the Triad. 他似乎要去见三合会
[07:55] What sort of man 什么样的人
[07:56] steals my drugs when my nephew’s here, 才会从我侄子眼皮底下偷走我的药
[08:01] only to return them to me? 结果又给我还回来
[08:03] I have only one interest. 我只有一个兴趣
[08:07] Conquest. 征服
[08:09] Surrender the Triad to me, 三合会向我投诚
[08:11] and I will remake the globe. 然后我会改变全世界
[08:14] And if I refuse? 如果我拒绝呢
[08:20] We’re not getting in that room. 我们不进去
[08:22] We should abort. 我们应该撤退
[08:23] Regroup on the ship. 回船上集合
[08:24] What? And stay in Hong Kong longer? 什么 然后在香港呆更久吗
[08:25] Give me the syringe. Let’s finish this. 给我注射器 我们把这事解决了
[08:31] B., I’m gonna need a distraction. B 我需要你佯攻
[08:33] It’s too dangerous. 太危险了
[08:34] Any moment. 随时准备开始
[08:36] Charlie, stop. Don’t do this. 查莉 住手 别这样
[08:39] B., run. B 跑
[08:51] We’re the cops. Freeze, jackass. 我们是警察 不准动 混蛋
[09:03] Great distraction, B. 火力分散得不错 B
[09:13] No. 不
[09:19] Genghis is leaving. I’m going after him. 成吉思汗要走了 我去追他
[09:21] Charlie, wait. 查莉 等等
[09:42] Charlie? 查莉
[10:03] – I’m out. – Me too. -我没子弹了 -我也是
[10:05] Drop your guns. 放下枪
[10:11] Shoot him. 开枪打他
[10:27] Nice timing. 来得正好
[10:31] Scoots? 滑板车坏了
[10:37] – Shoot him! – He’s immortal. -开枪打他 -他是不死之身
[10:38] And I’m not. 但我不是
[10:43] You’re lucky. 你真走运
[10:48] Maybe next time, not so lucky. 也许下次就没这么走运了
[10:59] Gary, bring me the foxglove, a serpent’s tongue, 盖瑞 帮我拿毛地黄 瓶尔草
[11:03] and the hair of an albino. 白化病人的头发
[11:06] – All right. – John, you need some water? -好 -约翰 你要喝点水吗
[11:08] Bollocks. No mate. 该死的 不用 兄弟
[11:10] Just do me a favor and pull up the rug. 帮个忙 把地毯卷起来
[11:13] What are you planning? 你在计划些什么
[11:16] Summoning spell. 施召唤咒
[11:18] I’m gonna throttle the bastard that did this to me. 我要弄死把我害成这副德行的混蛋
[11:21] Are you really up for that? 你现在的状态能做这件事吗
[11:22] Yeah, no two-bit demon is getting the better of me. 微不足道的小恶魔打不到我
[11:24] I’m John Constantine, and I am devious to the core. 我可是约翰·康斯坦丁 狡诈无比
[11:28] I added honey, just how you like it. 我照你的喜好 加了蜂蜜
[11:30] Good, now give it here. 很好 给我吧
[11:48] Johnny. 约翰
[11:53] Show your face. 给我出来
[11:55] The great John Constantine. 伟大的约翰·康斯坦丁
[11:58] Brought to his knees. 俯首称臣
[12:00] There are denizens of heaven and hell 天堂和地狱的居民
[12:02] who would kill to see this. 肯定很想看到这一幕
[12:11] Surprise. 惊喜吧
[12:18] Astra. Why? 阿斯特拉 为什么
[12:21] You’re bad for business, John. 你总是破坏我们的好事 约翰
[12:24] The cancer was already in your lungs. 癌症已经深入你的肺部
[12:25] I just sped it up. 我只是加快了速度
[12:27] I swear this magic is way beyond you, love. 我发誓你驾驭不了这种魔法 亲爱的
[12:30] Look, whoever helped you, 不管帮你的人是谁
[12:31] whatever you promised them in exchange, 不管你用什么与之交换
[12:33] trust me, it’s a trap. 相信我 这是个圈套
[12:36] I’ll keep that in mind. 我会记住这句话
[12:38] You know, I would have expected 我本以为
[12:39] your purgatory to be a little more… 你的炼狱会更…
[12:45] Gruesome. 阴森可怕一点
[12:47] Well, you don’t remember this place then. 那你就是不记得这个地方了
[12:50] Your mother brought you here. 你母亲带你来过这里
[12:52] So that’s your angle. 所以这才是你的目的
[12:55] I knew you’d try something, John. 我就知道你的动机没这么简单 约翰
[12:57] Astra, 阿斯特拉
[12:58] I can change your mother’s fate. 我可以改变你母亲的命运
[13:02] All right, she never dies, 她没有死
[13:03] you never go to hell, your dad, he… 你也不会进地狱 你父亲他…
[13:06] He never drowns his sorrow in booze. 他也不会借酒浇愁
[13:07] Your family can be whole again. 你的家可以重新团聚
[13:10] Tempting. 很吸引人
[13:13] But everyone you try to help, 但每一个你试图帮助的人
[13:17] you hurt. 都被你伤害
[13:19] This is different, all right? 这次不一样
[13:20] I know someone 我认识一个人
[13:20] who has a lead on a very powerful artifact. 他有线索能找到一件强大无比的古物
[13:23] “I know someone.” 我认识一个人
[13:25] John, listen to yourself. It’s pathetic. 约翰 听听你自己的话 真可悲
[13:28] No, what is pathetic 不 可悲的是
[13:29] is that someone who is so content to rule hell 能统治地狱就感到满足的人
[13:31] because they are too scared to make a go at a real life. 因为他们胆小如鼠 不敢去尝试真实的生活
[13:35] Look, this is what Natalie wanted, love. 这是娜塔莉想要的 亲爱的
[13:38] I just, I need a little more time. 我只是需要多一点时间
[13:41] Time is something you’re running low on. 你的时间可不多了
[13:46] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[13:50] No, the Man Upstairs had nothing to do with this. 跟楼上的男人没关系
[13:52] It was Astra. 是阿斯特拉
[13:54] She owns the chip to my soul. 她手里有我灵魂的芯片
[13:56] She’s figured out a way how to spin down the dial 她想了个办法让我加快病发
[13:58] on the time I have left. 缩短我的手柄
[14:00] Thanks. 多谢
[14:02] John, I’m sorry. 约翰 我很遗憾
[14:03] Oh, cheer up, lads. 振作点 兄弟
[14:06] This dog is still in the fight. 我还能继续战斗
[14:08] That went well. 进展不错
[14:09] My “Queen bee-ing,” I mean. 我指的是我当领导这件事
[14:11] You four almost got yourselves killed. 你们四个差点没命
[14:13] – I had fun. – Fun? -我很爽 -爽
[14:15] You got us stuck in the middle of a shootout. 你害我们卷入一场枪战
[14:17] That’s why I love Bruce Lee. 所以说 我喜欢李小龙
[14:18] He never uses guns. 从来不用枪
[14:20] Keep your knickers on. You have wind powers. 胆太小了吧 你不是会驭风吗
[14:22] You could have just stopped the bullets mid-air. 应该在半空中就挡住子弹
[14:23] Stop bullets? You’re crazy. 挡住子弹 你真是疯了
[14:27] Look, this is all my fault. 听着 这都是我的错
[14:28] We should have been gathering intel, not doping the encore. 我们应该收集情报 而不是给回升者下药
[14:30] Gideon? 吉迪恩
[14:31] I’m currently tracking Genghis Khan’s whereabouts 我正在追查成吉思汗的下落
[14:34] via his license plate. 用他的车牌
[14:35] Great, ’cause we need to figure out how and why 很好 我们要搞清楚成吉思汗
[14:37] Genghis just showed up in 1997 Hong Kong. 出现在1997年的香港的途径和原因
[14:40] Charlie, you up for some undercover work? 查莉 你能做卧底工作吗
[14:42] Oh, I get it, just because I’m the shape-shifter, 行 因为我是变形者
[14:43] I have to be the one to infiltrate the criminal gang. 就非得让我去潜入犯罪团伙里
[14:45] Sorry, pause. You’re a shape-shifter? 等下 你是个变形者
[14:48] Yeah, I am actually. 对 没错
[14:51] I can shift into anyone you like. 我能变成任何人
[14:53] – Anyone? – Yeah, anyone. -任何人吗 -对 任何人
[14:55] – Hah. – All right, come on. -行啊 -差不多行了
[14:58] Where’s Mick? I’m gonna get a drink. 米克呢 我要喝酒去
[15:00] – I need to smoke. – Well, I… -我要抽烟 -我…
[15:03] I don’t get it. They used to be best buds. 我不明白 他们俩以前不是最好了吗
[15:05] Oh, there’s only one explanation. 那只有一个解释了
[15:07] B and Charlie went to pound town. B和查莉已经完成了生命的大和谐
[15:11] – Ew, gross, ugh. – Wait, what? -恶心 -等等 什么东西
[15:13] Moan zone? 为爱鼓掌
[15:15] Smash city? 啪啪啪
[15:17] Ava. 艾娃
[15:19] They had sex? 他俩上过床了
[15:49] All right, guys. 好了 各位
[15:50] – I’ll see you in a bit. – Charlie. -一会儿见 -查莉
[15:51] Oh, here we go. Another lecture. 开始了 又来给我上课了
[15:53] No, I just… 不是 就…
[15:55] Be careful. 你注意安全
[16:08] She won’t talk. 她不肯开口
[16:11] Ah, the hero cop from the tea house. 是茶馆那个勇敢的小警察啊
[16:17] Ava, you there? 艾娃 在吗
[16:18] Yeah, Charlie. You find something? 查莉 有什么发现
[16:19] Genghis kidnapped your cop friend. 成吉思汗绑架了你的警察朋友
[16:24] What do we have here? 让我看看这上面有什么
[16:28] Only one child. 就一个小孩
[16:29] How unambitious. 抱负不够
[16:32] Nevertheless, 但是
[16:34] give me what I desire, 只要你听我的
[16:36] and I will spare his life. 我就放过他
[16:44] – John, Nora’s here. – All right, I’m coming. -约翰 诺拉来了 -好 我来了
[16:55] Okay, Pippa. 好 皮帕
[16:57] Can you wish our friend, John, healthy like we discussed? 你能像我们说的那样祝我们的朋友约翰健康吗
[16:59] Yes, but I want something first. 能 但我想先许个别的愿
[17:03] Pippa’s made a lot of progress, 皮帕进步了很多
[17:05] but we’re still working on a few challenges. 但我们还在应对一些挑战
[17:09] The Master of the Dark Arts needs your help. 暗黑魔法师需要你的帮助
[17:12] Shut up, four eyes. 闭嘴 四眼
[17:14] Now you listen to me, you little squirt. 你给我听好了 你这个小鬼
[17:17] Are you gonna make that damn wish? 你到底许不许愿
[17:18] Because if you don’t and I die, 因为如果你不许 我就死了
[17:20] then I’m gonna come back and haunt you 那我会变成鬼魂回来
[17:22] every waking hour of your life. 在你清醒的每时每刻都缠着你
[17:26] Fairy Godmother, 仙女教母
[17:27] I wish your scary British friend wasn’t sick. 我希望你可怕的英国朋友没有生病
[17:30] There you go, easy. 你看吧 很简单
[17:32] Okay. 好
[17:56] No matter. 不要紧
[17:58] I’ll try something else. 我再试试别的
[18:00] I wish I was home. 我希望我在家
[18:03] Sorry. 抱歉
[18:05] Bye, Ray. 再见 雷
[18:10] Bye, Nora. 再见 诺拉
[18:16] So when did you and Charlie, 所以你和查莉是什么时候
[18:18] you know? 那个什么的
[18:20] It’s that obvious? 那么明显吗
[18:23] After “Heyworld.” 在”海伍德乐园”之后
[18:24] Wow. That’s nice. 真不错
[18:29] How was it? She shape-shift? 怎么样 她的变形能力
[18:30] That’s what we wanna talk about? 我们是要聊这个吗
[18:31] 100%, but we don’t have to. 没错 但也不是非要讲
[18:34] Look, Charlie’s clearly affecting you. 查莉明显让你心绪不宁
[18:36] So come on. Talk to me. 来吧 跟我聊聊
[18:38] – It’s stupid. – What? -很傻 -什么
[18:41] She left without saying goodbye. 她没说一句再见就走了
[18:42] Mm. Yeah, that sucks. 那真的很惨
[18:45] But if you were thousands of years old, 但如果你已经几千岁了
[18:47] wouldn’t you be over goodbyes? 不是应该厌烦道别了吗
[18:49] The least she could’ve done is texted. 她至少也该发个信息
[18:51] How hard is it to send a ghost emoji? 发个幽灵表情能有多难
[18:54] Maybe it wasn’t about you. 或许与你无关
[19:00] Dumb Dumb’s got a good point. 阿呆说的有道理
[19:02] B., chin up. You are a catch. B 振作起来 你很抢手
[19:05] If there was a female version of you, 如果有女版的你
[19:06] I would be all over her. Fact. 我肯定会对她心动的 事实
[19:09] – Like my sister? – Absolutely. -比如我姐姐 -完全正确
[19:11] But the point is 但问题是
[19:12] we don’t know why Charlie didn’t say goodbye. 我们不知道查莉为什么没说再见
[19:14] So just check your ego 那就反省一下
[19:17] and ask her. 问问她
[19:19] You’re right. Thanks, Nate. 你说得对 谢了 内特
[19:21] My man. 好兄弟
[19:28] Where’s our prisoner? 我们的囚犯呢
[19:37] Even with Prince Charles’ motorcade route, 即使拿到查尔斯王子的行车路线
[19:40] he’ll be heavily guarded. 他身旁的戒备还是很森严
[19:42] Wait, Prince Charles is the target? 等等 目标是查尔斯王子
[19:44] He’s here to hand Hong Kong back to China. 他是来把香港交还中国的
[19:46] What if The Khan wants Prince Charles to give to him instead? 如果可汗想让查尔斯交给他怎么办
[19:51] An authoritarian power wants to control Hong Kong. 独裁权利想要统治香港
[19:53] That sounds familiar. 听起来很耳熟
[20:03] The worst part of my resurrection 我复活时最可怕的部分就是
[20:06] was finding myself buried in an impenetrable tomb. 发现自己被埋在一个无法穿透的坟墓里
[20:12] It took me 700 years to dig myself out. 我花了七百年时间从坟墓里爬出来
[20:21] The best part of my resurrection 我的复活的精华部分在于
[20:23] was the sword I was buried with. 陪葬品中的这把剑
[20:30] Genghis just killed a cop with a hell weapon. 成吉思汗刚用一件地狱武器杀了一名警察
[20:32] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[20:33] Okay, you got what we needed. 好吧 你已拿到我们所需要的
[20:34] Charlie, get the hell out of there. 查莉 赶紧撤退
[20:38] Yeung. 杨
[20:41] What is the status of my fleet? 我的舰队进展现状如何
[20:45] Your fleet? 你的舰队
[20:47] The one you are building to conquer the globe. 你正在建设用以征服世界的那支舰队
[20:52] Right. 没错
[20:53] Fleet’s great. 舰队很好
[20:55] In fact, I have to go check on it right now. 说起来 我现在得去检查一下
[21:10] Don’t freak out. I can explain. 不要惊慌 我可以解释
[21:17] Never mind. 算了
[21:20] Clotho. 克洛索
[21:23] No matter what face you wear, 不管你伪装成谁
[21:25] you can’t hide from us. 你都无法躲避我们
[21:34] No. Leave me alone, ugh. 不 别来烦我
[21:44] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[21:45] Yeah, I’m fine. 我很好
[22:03] So what’s the verdict? Can you heal me? 所以诊断结果如何 你能治愈我吗
[22:08] Well, then. Screw you. 那好吧 去你的
[22:12] Come with me. He didn’t mean that. 跟我来 他不是那个意思
[22:14] Yeah, I did. 我就是那个意思
[22:20] I wish you would just let us take you to the oncologist. 我希望你肯让我们带你去看肿瘤科医生
[22:23] Raymond, how many times do I have to tell you? 雷蒙德 我要跟你说多少遍
[22:25] This is a disease caused by magic, 这是魔法引起的疾病
[22:27] and only magic can fix it. 只有魔法才能治好
[22:29] “How to Add Years to Your Life.” 《如何延长你的寿命》
[22:31] Yeah, that should do it. 这个应该有效
[22:33] Although the ingredient list is a little unusual. 虽然成分表看起来有点不寻常
[22:36] We’ll need a medieval knight. 我们需要一个中世纪骑士
[22:39] I was once knighted “Sir Raymond of the Palms.” 我曾被授予”棕榈之雷蒙德爵士”
[22:42] Great. Gary, grab a knife. 很好 盖瑞 拿把刀来
[22:45] We’re gonna perform a little back alley surgery on the Big Man. 我们准备给大块头进行一项陋巷小手术
[22:49] What kind of surgery? 什么手术
[22:51] Well, first off, are you uncircumcised? 首先 你是否未受过割礼
[22:54] Well, I’ll take that as a yes. 看来没受过割礼
[22:55] – Gary, the knife. – No. -盖瑞 拿刀来 -不
[22:59] We tried Nora. We tried the Pùca. 我们找来了诺拉 也找来了朴卡[精灵]
[23:04] What if there isn’t a cure? 要是没办法治愈呢
[23:06] Isn’t there anyone you– 你难道就没有…
[23:08] that you need to say goodbye to? 需要告别的人
[23:11] What about a bucket list? 你有没有遗愿清单呢
[23:16] Goodbyes are for saps. 笨蛋才需要告别
[23:18] And bucket lists are for mealy-mouthed cowards 那些没有胆子活在当下又冠冕堂皇的懦夫
[23:20] who don’t have the courage to carpe the bloody diem. 才需要遗愿清单
[23:24] I have a bucket list. 我就有一份遗愿清单
[23:25] Well, thank you for proving my point, Raymond. 谢谢你证明我的观点 雷蒙德
[23:29] Stop being so mean. 别再这么刻薄
[23:30] You know, we’re trying to help you– 我们只是想帮你
[23:32] – Help me? – Yes. -帮我 -是的
[23:33] Captain America and the village idiot. 美国队长和乡下白痴
[23:35] Well, I don’t need your help. 我不需要你们的帮助
[23:36] I take care of myself. I always have. 我能照顾好自己 一直都是
[23:39] What, you think I’m gonna let Astra beat me? 你觉得我会任由阿斯特拉打败我吗
[23:41] I will fight, and I will scheme, 我会抗争 我会策谋
[23:43] and I will make a deal with the archangel himself. 然后我会与大天使本尊做交易
[23:45] You hear that, Gabriel? 你听到了吗 加百利
[23:47] Hey, come and get me. 来抓我啊
[23:50] Have I got an offer for you. 我的提议如何
[23:58] Looks like he’s not coming. 他好像不会来了
[24:01] Well, I’ll think of something, I always do. 我会想到办法的 我总有办法
[24:03] Now, piss off, I’ve had enough of the pair of you. 闪开 我受够你们俩了
[24:06] Go on. Piss off! 走啊 滚
[24:16] Hello. 你好
[24:17] Who the hell are you? 你谁啊
[24:18] I’m the last queen of France. 我是法国最后一任王后
[24:20] Right, just when I thought this ship 好吧 这艘船上
[24:21] couldn’t get any more barmy. 没有最怪只有更怪
[24:27] Looking for a time courier? 在找时间传送带吗
[24:32] Why are you in such a hurry to leave? 为什么那么急着离开
[24:34] – Again. – You know me. -再次离开 -你了解我
[24:36] Always looking for the next party. 永远在追求刺激
[24:38] Usually, I would buy that. 平时你说这话我会信
[24:39] But you just almost walked into a truck. 但你刚才差点被车撞
[24:42] Something has you spooked. 有什么东西把你吓坏了
[24:43] Is whatever’s going on the reason why you left? 这也是你上次离开的原因吗
[24:46] – Here we go. – Look, I’ll admit it. -又来了 -听我说 我承认
[24:48] I liked you. 我喜欢过你
[24:51] I was hurt when you left. 你走的时候我很受伤
[24:53] And I’ve felt weird ever since you returned. 你回来之后我也还是有种奇怪的感觉
[24:56] Now, can you be honest with me? 现在你可以跟我说实话了吗
[24:58] Honestly, 实话说
[25:00] you are starting to piss me off. 你开始让我觉得讨厌了
[25:02] You know, we had sex, and it was mediocre. 我们是睡了 感觉也就普普通通
[25:04] Get over it. 别老惦记着
[25:08] Wow, okay. I’m gonna ignore that. 好吧 我先不说这事
[25:11] If you don’t wanna talk, fine. 如果你不想谈 可以
[25:13] But we’re about to go up against Genghis Khan. 但是我们将要对抗成吉思汗
[25:16] Don’t leave now. 别在这个时候离开
[25:20] Just give me the courier. 把传送带给我
[25:28] Bye, Charlie. 再见 查莉
[25:34] Mediocre is no bad. 普普通通也不算差啦
[25:39] Charlie’s gone? How could you let her leave? 查莉走了 你怎么能让她走
[25:42] I didn’t. It was her choice. 我没有 是她自己要走
[25:44] Okay, hey, how about we focus on Genghis Khan? 好了 咱们何不专心对付成吉思汗
[25:47] You’re right. We need to stop him 你是对的 我们要阻止他
[25:48] from attacking Prince Charles’ motorcade. 袭击查尔斯王子的车队
[25:50] Well, he’s on his way to a ceremony 王子正前往一个仪式
[25:52] ending 156 years of colonial rule, so. 即将结束156年的殖民统治
[25:55] Have you been researching history? 你在研究历史吗
[25:57] Oh, sorry. That’s your thing, right? 抱歉 那是你的专长 是吗
[25:59] No, but it’s cool that you’re into– 不 你喜欢历史还挺酷…
[26:01] Okay. Hey, okay. 好了 打住 好了
[26:02] – Moving on, right? – Mm-hmm. -继续 好吗 -好的
[26:03] Turns out the person Charlie impersonated is an engineer. 原来查莉易容变成的那个人是个工程师
[26:05] There’s a shipment coming in tonight. 今晚他们会收到一批货
[26:07] I’ll bet you that’s the fleet Genghis uses for his attack. 我打赌那是成吉思汗发动袭击所用的舰队
[26:09] – What kind of fleet? – Whatever it is, -什么样的舰队 -不管是什么
[26:11] it’s the next step of modern warfare. 总之是现代战争的进阶版
[26:14] I’ll go to the docks. I’ll try to figure it out. 我去码头搞清楚
[26:16] Okay, Zari and I will monitor the airspace 好 扎莉跟我监视
[26:18] above the motorcade, and you’ll be on the street. 王子的车队上空 你负责街道
[26:20] I know it’s a lot of ground to cover. 我知道街道面积很大
[26:21] – If Charlie was here… – I get it. I’m on my own. -如果查莉在… -明白 我一个人做
[26:29] I can’t believe you stooped to trying 难以置信 你竟然堕落到
[26:31] to make a deal with an angel. Mm. 想跟天使做交易
[26:35] What the… 什么鬼
[26:37] Gabriel would have turned you into his slave. 加百利会将你变为他的奴隶
[26:40] Well, at least I’d be alive. 至少我能活下来
[26:43] There are worse fates than death. 有些命运比死亡更可怕
[26:46] Oy. I will shove you 把你丢到不见天日
[26:48] where the sun don’t shine just to shut you up. 的地方 你就能闭嘴了吧
[26:51] Hmm. You’d probably enjoy that. 你可能会乐在其中
[26:56] Hell of a way to spend your last nights 不过你在地球上只剩最后几天了
[26:57] on earth though, 算不上什么好的消遣
[26:59] you arrogant bastard. 你个自大的混蛋
[27:02] Especially when you could be with two 尤其是 你本可以和你仅剩的
[27:03] of the only friends you have left. 朋友中的两位一起度过
[27:10] Yeah. Nice one. 你说得对
[27:21] I-I just feel so helpless. 我感到好无助
[27:24] – You know? – Me too, Gary. -你知道吗 -我也是 盖瑞
[27:28] If he has to go, I just, I want him to be at peace. 如果他一定要走 我希望他能走得安详
[27:32] Well, that’s not his style. John’s gonna go out 那可不是他的风格 约翰会尽全力
[27:34] the way he lived. 展现他一贯的做派
[27:35] Like a bloody wanker, eh? 就他妈像个蠢货 是吗
[27:39] You know it occurs to me 我突然想起来
[27:40] that I might owe you two a bit of an apology. 我可能欠你们俩一声抱歉
[27:44] We accept. 我们原谅你了
[27:45] Oh, that’s okay. 没事
[27:46] Come on, sit– 行了 坐下
[27:48] All right, okay. You’re hurting me. 好了 你弄疼我了
[27:49] Go on. 快点
[27:49] Sit down. Stop bloody fussing, will you? 坐下 别他妈瞎忙乎了 好吗
[27:55] You know, I can’t remember the last time 我已经不记得上一次是什么时候
[27:57] this room was used as an actual kitchen. 有人把这个房间当作厨房使用了
[28:00] Well, there’s a roast in the oven. 我用烤箱烤了点吃的
[28:02] It’ll be ready soon. 很快就好了
[28:09] Did I ever tell you both about the time 我曾和你们俩说过
[28:12] I met the ghost of Winston Churchill? 我遇到温斯顿·丘吉尔的鬼魂那次吗
[28:16] 香港 1997年
[28:20] Behrad, what’s your status? 贝哈德 你那里什么情况
[28:22] It’s complete gridlock. 完全堵住了
[28:24] No one’s getting through on the ground. 没人能从地面上通行
[28:25] The fleet must be in the air. 舰队一定在空中
[28:27] Nate, did you find the shipment? 内特 你找到货物了吗
[28:31] Oh, no. We’re too late. 不好 我们来迟了
[28:33] Whatever there was, there was a lot of them. 不管货物是什么 它们的量很多
[28:36] Nate, get downtown and help Behrad. 内特 去市中心帮助贝哈德
[28:38] Hold on. 等下
[28:39] I think they might have left something. 我觉得他们可能遗漏了什么
[28:47] What’s that noise? 那个噪音是什么
[28:52] Oh, my God. 我的天
[29:02] Scoots. 滑板车
[29:05] Khan! 可汗
[29:26] Charge! 冲
[29:45] They’re getting through the gridlock on their scooters. 他们乘着滑板车越过了交通堵塞
[29:47] Heading for Prince Charles’ motorcade. 正冲向查尔斯王子的车队
[29:56] Stay down, Your Majesty. Turn here. 趴下 殿下 转弯
[30:15] I could really use some help! 我真的需要一些支援
[30:17] Nate, tell me you’re close, please. 内特 请告诉我你已经接近了
[30:20] I’d be lying. 除非我说谎
[30:22] B., it’s your time. You got this. B 看你的了 你可以的
[30:33] Protect the prince! 保护王子
[30:35] Get down. Take cover. 趴下 找掩体
[30:37] Look out. 小心
[30:52] Not again. 不是吧
[30:57] Look who it is. 看看这是谁
[31:00] I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you, Prince Charles. 我很抱歉我没保护好你 查尔斯王子
[31:03] It’s not your fault. 不是你的错
[31:05] But my friends call me Charlie. 但我的朋友叫我查莉
[31:12] Apprehend this imposter. 逮住这个冒牌货
[31:17] Show your true form, 展现你的原形
[31:19] or I end him. 不然我就杀了他
[31:27] Looks like your luck has run out, shape-shifter. 看来你的好运用完了 变形者
[31:31] Where is the Prince? 王子在哪儿
[31:33] Sorry, Genghi. 抱歉 成吉
[31:35] He’s somewhere you’ll never find him. 他在你永远找不到的地方
[31:39] Your shape-shifting friend said 你会变形的朋友说
[31:42] you need to tell your team that I’m here. 你得告诉你的队友我在这里
[31:44] And I told her I’m on my beer break. 我也告诉她了现在是我喝酒休息的时间
[31:47] Now shut up, Princess, and listen. 闭嘴 王子 仔细听
[31:53] I’ve never met one of your kind before. 我之前从未见过你这种人
[32:01] You will be my 13th wife. 你可以做我的第十三任老婆
[32:04] Come again, mate? 你说啥 兄弟
[32:06] Your power will serve my reign well. 你的能力可以很好地为我的统治服务
[32:08] Join me as I build a new empire 加入我 我们可以一起建立
[32:12] that will span the globe. 横跨全球的新帝国
[32:15] Look, I’m flattered, 我很荣幸
[32:15] but I’ve had power of immortals and gods alike. 但我有永生者和诸神拥有的力量
[32:18] It blows. 那糟糕透了
[32:21] My past is complicated. 我的过去非常复杂
[32:24] And being in a relationship… 如果要交往..
[32:27] Trust me, that wouldn’t end well for either of us. 相信我 我们俩都不会有好结果的
[32:31] Wait. 等等
[32:32] Did you two sleep together or something? 你俩是睡过吗
[32:39] What a shame. 真是可惜了
[32:40] – Kill her. – What? -杀了她 -什么
[32:43] No. Come on. 不 别这样
[33:23] Unless you lot want those bullets firing back at you, 要是你们不想让这些子弹反弹回去
[33:27] bugger off. 就赶紧滚
[33:30] Run away! Run away! 快跑 快跑
[33:33] Run away! Run away! 快跑 快跑
[33:36] I told you you could stop bullets. 我告诉过你你能挡住子弹
[33:37] Not that I wanted to find out. 不是我想知道的
[33:40] Come here. 过来抱抱
[33:45] – Yeah, that was sick. – I know. -酷毙了 -我知道
[33:47] – Is that Genghis’ toothpick? – Well, yeah, you want it? -那是成吉思汗的牙签吗 -是啊 你想要吗
[33:50] Oh, no, it’s disgusting. 不要 太恶心了
[33:57] You said you were gonna tell us 你说过会告诉我们
[33:58] what’s really going on with you. 你身上到底发生了什么
[34:01] Look, I’m just, 我只是
[34:01] I’m still trying to find the words, all right? 我还在组织语言 好吗
[34:04] Can you try to find them faster? 你能组织得快点吗
[34:06] Fine. 好吧
[34:09] I’m just gonna come out with it. 我就直说吧
[34:11] I am a Fate. 我是命运三女神之一
[34:16] One of the three old Greek ladies? 那三个希腊老女人之一吗
[34:18] That’s offensive, but correct. 太无礼了 但没错
[34:21] – Which one are you? – Clotho, the spinner. -你是哪一个女神 -克洛索 纺织者
[34:24] I’m super confused, but what do you spin? 我超级困惑 你纺织什么呢
[34:28] Look, I don’t spin anything anymore, 我现在已经不纺织任何东西了
[34:29] but I used to spin people’s futures. 但我过去编织人们的未来
[34:32] On your loom? 在你的织布机上吗
[34:33] Oh, lovely. Even Gideon’s joining in. 很好 连吉迪恩都参与其中了
[34:35] Yes, there was a loom, 是的 有一个织布机
[34:36] but I destroyed it thousands of years ago. 但我几千年之前就把它毁掉了
[34:39] No one should have that kind of power. 没人应该拥有这样的力量
[34:42] I think people should just decide their own destinies. 我认为人们应该决定自己的命运
[34:44] Why didn’t you just tell us? 你为什么不直接告诉我们呢
[34:46] Look, I’ve been keeping this secret 我已经保守这个秘密
[34:47] for my entire bloody existence, all right? 保守了一辈子了 好吗
[34:50] I’ve never told anyone. 我从未告诉过任何人
[34:53] Can we see your OG form? 我们能看看你的初始形态吗
[34:55] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[34:57] Is it ’cause you’re old? 因为你太老了吗
[34:58] It’s because your eyes would explode, all right? 是因为如果你们听到我真正的声音
[35:00] And your ears too if you could hear my original voice. 你们的眼睛会爆炸 你们的耳朵也会
[35:02] Why are you running? 你为什么要逃跑
[35:04] My sisters are coming after me. 我姐姐们在找我
[35:06] They have been ever since I destroyed our loom. 我毁了织布机之后 她们就一直在找我
[35:08] Wait, you’ve been running for thousands of years? 等等 你已经逃了几千年了
[35:11] Yes, and I’ve always stayed one step ahead. 对 而且我总是领先一步
[35:15] I scattered the loom pieces across the multiverse, 我把织布机碎片散布到多元宇宙各地
[35:17] which took away my sisters’ powers. 这也夺走了我姐妹们的能量
[35:19] But now that we’re all in one universe– 然而我们现在只有一个宇宙
[35:22] thanks to Sara and her merry band of paragons– 多亏萨拉和她那帮能力出众队员
[35:25] the loom pieces are back on one plane. 织布机碎片回到了同一个平行空间
[35:27] And now it’s only a matter of time until my sisters find me. 现在 我姐妹找到我只是个时间问题
[35:31] And when they do? 她们找到你之后呢
[35:32] They’ll kill me. And anyone that I’m with. 她们会杀了我 还有跟我在一起的每个人
[35:36] Which is why I left. 所以我离开了
[35:40] And it’s why I’m out that door 现在我们询问命运之神结束了
[35:41] now that we’re done playing ask a fate. 我也该走了
[35:46] Stop running. We got your back. 别再逃了 我们会帮你的
[35:52] That’s exactly what I’m afraid of. 我担心的就是这个
[35:55] My sisters are no joke. 我姐妹们力量很强大
[35:57] Well, we’re the Legends. 我们可是传奇
[35:59] Yeah, we can take down a couple old ladies. 没错 灭掉几个老太太绰绰有余
[36:10] What is with all these damn scooters? 这些滑板车是怎么回事儿
[36:12] They’re a menace. 看了心烦
[36:15] Hey, guys. What did I miss? 伙计们 我错过了什么
[36:27] – John, this wine is delicious. – And nutritious. -约翰 这酒挺好喝 -而且很有营养
[36:31] Well, there’s no point in saving the good stuff, eh? 好酒也没必要再存着了 你们说呢
[36:35] I’m never gonna drink with you again. 以后再也不能跟你一起喝酒了
[36:36] Oh, come on, mate. Stiff upper lip, eh? 行了 哥儿们 男儿有泪不轻弹
[36:39] I’m gonna miss you so much, you know? 我会特别想念你的
[36:41] Nothing can make me feel better. 再没任何事能让我感到好受点了
[36:42] Oh, bollocks, all right. 胡说 行了
[36:44] Look, I didn’t want you to see my will until I died. 我本想等死了以后再给你看我的 遗嘱
[36:48] But Raymond, can you do the honors? 但雷蒙德 你能念一下吗
[36:52] Sure. 好 没问题
[36:56] You’re giving this house to Gary? 你要把房子留给盖瑞
[37:03] Bloody hell, that was supposed to make you happy. 该死 那是为了让你开心
[37:05] Not insufferable. 不是让你变得难以忍受
[37:07] I promise to take great care of this place, you know? 我保证一定打理好这个地方
[37:10] I’ll feed the hellhounds, I’ll vacuum– 我会给地狱猎犬喂食 我会吸尘…
[37:12] You know, why don’t we talk about what you had 我们何不来说说你的遗愿清单上
[37:14] on your bucket list, eh, mate? 都有些什么吧 兄弟
[37:17] – Really? – Yeah. -你要听吗 -对
[37:19] Give me something meaningful, eh? 说点有意义的
[37:21] Well, eventually I… 最终 我
[37:26] Plan on asking Nora to marry me. 计划向诺拉求婚
[37:31] Can I be your flower boy? 我可以给你当花童吗
[37:34] Oh, that’s very sweet, Gary. Odd, but very sweet. 这样挺贴心 盖瑞 有点奇怪但很贴心
[37:38] Why haven’t you asked her yet, Big Man? 为什么还不求婚呢 大块头
[37:41] I’ve been engaged twice before. 我订过两次婚
[37:45] Both times didn’t end as I had hoped. 都未能如愿以偿
[37:49] You know, life, it is too short to dillydally, Raymond. 人生短暂 磨蹭不起啊 雷蒙德
[37:53] I know you–you can take that 你就听听一个除了懊悔
[37:55] from a man who has nothing but regrets. 一无所有的人的劝告吧
[38:00] So if you love that witch, 你如果爱那个女巫
[38:03] you bloody will marry her, right? 你他妈就娶她 好吗
[38:10] No, no, no. I’m all right, I’m all right. 没事 没事儿 我还好
[38:12] Now how about a toast, eh? 来敬杯酒吧
[38:16] Okay. 好
[38:17] No, with this. 不 我用这个
[38:20] Oh, of all the ways that I’d thought I’d go, 我想像过很多死去的方式
[38:24] decapitated by a demon, eviscerated by an elemental, 被魔鬼斩首 被超自然开膛破肚
[38:29] I wouldn’t have picked being at home with my mates. 却从未想过会在家里跟朋友一起
[38:33] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[38:35] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[38:54] You know, I just wish I had more time with you… 我只希望能跟你们多待一会
[38:57] lovely idiots. 两个可爱的傻瓜
[38:59] Well, you’re not dead yet, John. 你还没死呢 约翰
[39:02] No, but I will be momentarily. 是的 但随时会死
[39:11] John Constantine. 约翰·康斯坦丁
[39:14] He always goes out on his own terms. 他总是有自己的行事方式
[39:18] John? 约翰
[39:25] Couldn’t wait to see me, John. 等不及来见我了 约翰
[39:28] 60 seconds and you’re dead. 60秒后你就死了
[39:32] Poison does that. 毒药确实是这功效
[39:37] It was the same poison your mother used to kill herself. 你母亲就是喝这个毒药自杀的
[39:42] You won’t change my mind. 你改变不了我的主意的
[39:45] I’m not trying to. 我没这么想过
[39:48] I just want you know that… 我只是想告诉你
[39:51] even though you gave up on her, 即使你放弃了她
[39:54] your mum never gave up on you. 你的妈妈也从来没有放弃过你
[40:04] * Are you going to Scarborough Fair * *您要去斯卡波罗集市吗*
[40:09] * Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme * *香芹 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香*
[40:13] – * Remember me * – Stop. -*代我* -别唱了
[40:15] * To one who lives there * *向那的一位姑娘问好*
[40:19] * For once She was * *曾经她是*
[40:21] * A true love of mine * *我的挚爱*
[40:24] That was our song. 那是我们的歌
[40:26] Aye, it was. 是的
[40:28] But she sang it to me first. 但她先唱给我听的
[40:35] You can really bring her back? 你真的能复活她
[40:40] Answer me. 回答我
[40:42] I can fix everything. 我可以解决一切事情
[40:57] I’m glad that hurt. 看你疼痛我很是开心
[41:01] Tick tock, John. 时间紧迫 约翰
[41:03] I can kill you anytime I want. 我随时都可以杀了你
[41:09] Oh, oh, my God! 噢 天啊
[41:11] – I can’t take this anymore. – How are you alive? -我受不了了 -你怎么还活着
[41:14] Astra, she reconsidered. 阿斯特拉 她改变主意了
[41:17] She reconsidered, she reconsidered. 她改变主意了 她改变主意了
[41:18] She reconsidered. She reconsidered! 她改变主意了 她改变主意了
[41:21] Oh, I can’t bloody believe it. 太难以置信了
[41:22] I’m back in the game. Oh, Bully. 我又活过来了 布利
[41:24] Bully, Bully, Bully. Bully, I love you! 布利 布利 布利 布利 我爱你
[41:26] Bully, Bully, Bully, Bully, Bully. 布利 布利 布利 布利 布利
[41:28] Yes, I can’t believe she bloody reconsidered! 太好了 我都不敢相信她真的改变主意了
[41:33] I feel like a new man. 我感觉重获新生
[41:34] Ah, yeah. 是的
[41:36] I can’t believe I was gonna leave my house to you. 不敢相信我把房子留给你了
[41:38] – What? – Here, give me that will. -什么 -遗嘱给我
[41:41] How did you get Astra to change her mind? 你是怎么让阿斯特拉改变主意的
[41:43] Well, by making a promise that I intend to keep. 我要履行一个承诺
[41:52] Hail the Waverider. 联络乘波号
[41:55] I need to see a lady about a loom. 我要见一位女士了解一下织布机
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme