Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Mick frickin’ Rory. Allie, remember? 你就是米克·罗里 我是艾莉 记得吗
[00:05] She wasn’t just some girl, was she? 她不只是个普通的女孩 对吧
[00:07] Remember when we dented history? 记不记得我们改变了历史
[00:08] Your sister is the dent. 你姐姐被改变了
[00:09] Maybe her being here, she’ll remember who she was. 或许在这里她会回想起自己是谁
[00:12] How did you jailbreak your way out of here? 你是怎么从这里越狱出去的
[00:13] I was poking around your screens, and, suddenly, 我在你的小屏幕周围四处探索 突然
[00:16] I knew how to hack my way out. 突然我就知道怎么黑出去了
[00:18] Astra and this whole bloody mess is on me. 阿斯特拉还有这些乱子都怪我
[00:21] She could continue releasing souls indefinitely. 她将一直释放这些灵魂
[00:24] What happened here, John? 到底发生什么了 约翰
[00:25] That witch is Astra’s dead mother. 那个女巫是阿斯特拉的亡母
[00:27] She’s through there. 她就在那里面
[00:27] Her spirit’s waiting on the other side 她的灵魂在那扇门后等待着
[00:29] of that door and none too happy with me. 对我也不是很满意
[00:33] 英国 诺森伯兰郡 2020年
[00:46] John? 约翰
[00:47] Blimey, he’s really cocked it up this time. 老天 他这次可真是搞砸了
[00:50] How could you let him go in there? 你怎么能让他进去
[00:52] That thing is hurting him. 那东西在伤害他
[00:53] Then he probably deserves it. 那是他活该
[00:57] I can’t just stand here. 我不能在这袖手旁观
[00:59] Being an apprentice means never having to say, 作为学徒就意味着永远不必说
[01:01] “Sorry I let you get killed by a poltergeist.” “抱歉让你被一个吵闹鬼给杀了”
[01:04] Get your filthy paws off me! 把你的臭爪子拿开
[01:09] No. No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不不不 不行
[01:11] Move out of the way. 你给我让开
[01:13] Are you sure you know what you’re doing? 你知道自己在做什么吗
[01:15] Yes. Maybe. 当然 也许知道吧
[01:48] Oh, my God. 我的老天
[01:53] John? 约翰
[02:18] Oh, Gary, what have you done? 盖瑞 看看你干的好事
[02:42] Sorry, old assassin habits die hard. 抱歉 暗杀养成的老毛病又犯了
[02:44] Babe, now that you’ve given me a heart attack, 宝贝 你都把我吓出心脏病了
[02:47] I was just about to jump in. Care to join me? 我正准备冲个澡 要不要一起
[02:49] Co-showering in the communal bathroom… 在公共浴室洗鸳鸯浴
[02:53] you are getting comfy, which is a good thing 你还真是把这当自己家了 这是好事
[02:57] because I’m gonna need you to woman the ship. 因为我需要你接管这艘飞船
[02:59] I’ve got business in Star City. 我要去星城办点事
[03:01] Is everything okay? 出了什么事
[03:02] Yeah, it’s just some stuff I need to take care of, 就是些小事需要我去处理
[03:04] but it might take a few days, 但可能需要几天时间
[03:05] which is why I need an interim captain. 所以我需要一位临时的船长
[03:10] Captain? 船长
[03:12] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不 不行
[03:12] I was just starting to find my footing as a Legend. 我作为一名传奇才刚刚找到感觉
[03:15] Nobody likes the boss, babe. 没人喜欢自己的上司 宝贝
[03:17] They like me. 他们就很喜欢我
[03:18] Yeah, because you’re cool Captain Lance. 对 谁让你是超酷的兰斯队长
[03:20] I’m just a button pusher in a boring pantsuit. 我不过个穿着无聊正装的烦人精
[03:22] Nah, babe, just have fun with it. 不 宝贝 玩得开心点就行了
[03:24] They are going to love you. 他们会很爱你的
[03:26] – No. – Yes. -不行 -你可以的
[03:27] No, no, no. 不行 不行 不行
[03:28] I miss you already, Captain Pantsuit. 我会想你的 正装船长
[03:30] No, babe, I’m not… 不 宝贝 我不…
[03:41] Raise you two. 再加两个
[03:44] Make it ten. 加十个
[03:46] Finally, a real hand. 终于 大手笔
[03:52] She folds. 她弃权了
[03:54] Like hell I do. 弃你个头
[03:56] Like hell you do. 让你弃就弃
[04:00] What the hell are you doing? 你想干什么
[04:02] Keeping us in the black. You lost another account. 保持低调 你又损失了一个回升者
[04:05] First Rasputin, then Bugsy… 先是拉斯普京 然后是巴格西
[04:07] – John Constantine – Now Meyers. -约翰·康斯坦丁 -现在是麦尔斯
[04:09] Your little resurrection venture is getting too risky. 你的复活计划风险过高了
[04:12] You turn the tide, or you’ll lose everything. 你若不逆转形势 就将就失去一切
[04:17] I’ve played nice long enough. 我玩够正大光明的了
[04:20] Now it’s time to play naughty. 现在要开始玩阴的了
[04:29] That’s one angry ghost. 这可真是个愤怒的鬼魂
[04:32] Yeah, and now she’s loose in the bloody house. 是 现在她被释放到了这房子里
[04:34] – What, that was Astra’s mum? – Yeah, her name is Natalie. -那是阿斯特拉的妈妈吗 -对 她叫娜塔莉
[04:37] What did you do to her, John boy? 你对她做了什么 约翰
[04:40] It was a long time ago. 那是在很久以前
[04:40] She was walking home late from work, 她深夜下班后走路回家
[04:42] and some drunken idiot blew a red light, and… 某个喝醉的蠢货闯了红灯 然后…
[04:48] Her husband, Alex, begged me to bring her back. 她的丈夫 亚历克斯 求我复活她
[04:51] You never told me that. 你从没跟我说过这事
[04:53] Yeah, well, I never told anyone. 是的 我跟谁也没说过
[04:55] Now, let’s just say that that night in Newcastle 简单来说 在纽卡斯尔的那晚
[04:58] when we lost Astra, 我们失去阿斯特拉时
[05:00] it was a little more complicated than an exorcism. 事情并不是做个驱魔那么简单
[05:07] Something tells me 有什么让我觉得
[05:08] that you’re not telling the truth. 你没有在说实话
[05:09] Look, I’m trying to fix it, Nat, all right? 我在试着弥补 娜塔 好吗
[05:11] I’m trying to save Astra. Now help me. 我在试着救阿斯特拉 帮帮我吧
[05:17] Doesn’t seem to be the answer she was looking for. 看起来不是她想要的回答
[05:20] The demon I summoned brought Natalie back. 我召唤的恶魔复活了娜塔莉
[05:22] But if you brought her back, why is she a ghost? 但如果你复活了她 为什么她还是鬼魂
[05:25] Because I botched it, all right? 因为我搞砸了 好吗
[05:27] I thought I had him under control, but I didn’t. 我以为我控制住他了 但我失败了
[05:30] You can’t have her! John, get me out of here! 你不能带走她 约翰 带我离开这
[05:33] He took Astra. 他带走了阿斯特拉
[05:35] Natalie couldn’t live with herself knowing 娜塔莉无法承受
[05:37] that the price of her life was her daughter’s. 她生命的代价是自己的女儿
[05:40] She killed herself in this room. 她在这间屋子里自杀了
[05:42] That’s so sa– 真是太悲…
[05:51] Doesn’t look like Natalie’s done with you yet, John-o. 看起来娜塔莉没想放过你 约翰
[06:02] No, it looks like Natalie wants to take me 不 看起来娜塔莉想要带我
[06:03] on a trip down memory lane. 走上一段回忆之路
[06:09] All righty-tighty, then. 都收拾好了
[06:11] You ready for the official Waverider tour? 你准备好开始正式参观乘波号了吗
[06:13] What would you like to see first? 你首先想要看什么
[06:15] What do you people do around here for fun? 你们在这里都如何娱乐
[06:17] If you could just follow me this way, 请跟我这边走
[06:18] First stop, the galley. 第一站 厨房
[06:20] Gideon can whip up any kind of food you can imagine. 吉迪恩可以做出任何你能想到的食物
[06:23] Last week, Nate and I made cheddar biscuits 上一周 内特和我做了切达干酪饼干
[06:25] and had her fabricate some squeezable butter. 然后让她做出了一些挤压黄油
[06:27] That tasty treat has been off the shelves since 2024. 这可口的美味从2024年就停产了
[06:31] She can make anything, and you went 她可以做出任何东西
[06:32] with a discontinued condiment. 而你却想要一些停产的产品
[06:34] Wait, can she make clothes? 等下 她能制作衣服吗
[06:37] Of course. 当然
[06:38] Okay, tell the computer I need a dress 好 告诉电脑我需要礼服
[06:40] for my perfume launch tonight. 在我今晚的香水发布会上穿
[06:41] We’ll be back in time for that, right? 我们会回到那个时间点的 对吧
[06:43] Yes. And, yes, Gideon can do anything. 是的 是的 吉迪恩可以做任何东西
[06:45] She flies the ship, makes our food, 她开飞船 做食物
[06:47] cleans the toilets, tracks the timeline. 清洁马桶 追踪时间线
[06:49] Tracks the time… 追踪时间…
[06:52] Do you mean tells the future? 你是说预知未来吗
[06:54] Behrad, we could make billions off future fall trend reports. 贝哈德 我们可以用未来下跌走势发大财
[07:00] No, no. 不不
[07:01] Rule number one of time travel, 穿越时间第一守则
[07:02] never look into the future for personal gain. 决不能用未来为自己谋利
[07:04] Totally, totally. 当然 当然
[07:05] And rule number two, no social media on the ship. 第二守则 在船上不能用社交媒体
[07:09] I thought we were dropping you off. 我还以为我们要把你送回去
[07:11] My brother, the actual superhero… 我的弟弟 一个真正的超级英雄
[07:14] Invited me to stay. 邀请我留下来
[07:16] Okay, let’s just remember 好吧 不过记住
[07:18] this is a place of business, okay? 这是个办公地点 好吗
[07:19] We get called on a mission, you need to keep out of our way. 我们要出任务 你最好别碍事
[07:22] Aye, aye. 是 是
[07:23] Okay, we’ll talk later. 行 我们回头再谈
[07:26] Sad, what a waste of a good head of hair. 真遗憾 浪费了一头秀发
[07:28] Here you go. Hide it. 给你 藏好
[07:30] Can your computer lady make me some cucumber water? 你的电脑女士能给我弄点黄瓜水吗
[07:32] I’m parched from that dry interaction. 我要被那个枯燥的对话烤干了
[07:36] She and her mom have been living out of their car 她和她妈妈在车里住了将近一年
[07:37] for almost a year, and now her mom has 现在她妈妈
[07:39] a final-round job interview. 面试进入了最后一轮
[07:41] You are incredible. 你真出色
[07:42] I miss you, but it feels pretty good 我想念你 但能在外面帮助别人
[07:45] to be out here helping people. 感觉非常好
[07:48] – Out. – Ah, it’s okay. -出去 -没事
[07:49] I have to go anyway. 我反正也要走了
[07:50] Okay, uh, well, um, I’ll call you later. 好 我回头打给你
[07:53] I love you. 我爱你
[07:55] I’m–I’m sorry. 对不起
[07:56] I just kind of blurted that out. 不小心脱口而出
[07:59] No, it’s okay. It’s okay. 没事 没事的 没关系
[08:00] You don’t have to be sorry. 你用不着道歉
[08:02] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[08:04] – You do? – I said “Get out.” -真的吗 -我说了”出去”
[08:05] Okay, I’ll call later. 好 回头再打给你
[08:06] – Bye. – Okay. -再见 -好
[08:09] Mick, are you feeling all right? 米克 你还好吗
[08:12] My stomach hurts. I can’t eat. 我胃疼 我吃不下饭
[08:14] I can’t drink. 我喝不下水
[08:16] I think Allie gave me an STD back at the reunion. 重逢的时候艾莉肯定是传染给了我性病
[08:19] Initiating scan. 开始扫描
[08:23] Those are not symptoms. Those are feelings. 那不是病 是感情
[08:26] Mick, I think you’re developing a crush. 米克 我想你是坠入爱河了
[08:29] Is that when you whiz and it hurts? 是你小便灼烧的那种感觉吗
[08:32] No, it’s biology’s way of telling you 不 这是在意某个人
[08:35] you care about someone else 带来的生理表现
[08:37] Dr. Palmer is correct. 帕尔默博士说得对
[08:38] The results of my body scan indicate 我对你的身体扫描结果显示
[08:40] that you do, in fact, like like her. 你似乎的确喜欢她
[08:46] Interim Captain Sharpe here, team meeting in the parlor, 临时船长夏普在此 请到会客室开会
[08:48] over and out. 完毕
[08:49] Okay, that was good. It was fun yet to the point. 好 感觉不错 目前都还很有趣
[08:52] Not too… 不算特别…
[08:54] Gideon, are you broadcasting this? 吉迪恩 你在广播这个吗
[08:55] Sorry, Miss Sharpe, I’ll shut it down. 抱歉 夏普女士 我这就关掉
[08:57] Okay, thank you, we women have to stick together. 好 谢谢 我们女人应当团结
[09:00] I always thought of you as one of the guys. 我总把你当成男的
[09:02] Okay, I don’t know what that means. 好 我不知道你什么意思
[09:03] He means that as a compliment. 他想夸你
[09:04] – I do. – Okay. -是的 -行
[09:06] That’s for you. 给你的
[09:07] That’s for you. 给你的
[09:09] Okay, then. 好吧
[09:11] Okay. 行
[09:12] What did I say about phones? 我说过手机要怎样来着
[09:14] What? I need to tell my boyfriend I’m not dead. 什么 我得告诉我男友我没死
[09:17] Uh, boyfriend? 男朋友
[09:18] Yep, internationally renowned DJ S’more Money. 对 国际知名打碟师斯莫尔·玛尼
[09:22] Ah, okay, we’ve got Ray. 好 雷来了
[09:23] – Uh, where’s Mick? – He’s sick. -米克在哪里 -他病了
[09:25] Lovesick. 相思病
[09:27] Oh, lei. 花环
[09:29] So while Sara’s in Star City, I wanted to introduce you all 莎拉在星城期间 我想给你们全体
[09:31] to something that I developed at the Time Bureau. 介绍一个我在时间调查局学到的东西
[09:34] I know what you’re all thinking, 我知道你们在想什么
[09:35] Time Bureau, #stuffy. 时间调查局 无聊
[09:37] What can we learn from those guys? 我们能从那些人身上学到什么
[09:39] But we really did have a lot of fun over there. 但在那里确实过得很有趣
[09:40] Do you remember taco Mondays, Nate? 你还记得周一塔可日吗 内特
[09:42] Yeah, those were some wild taco times. 对 疯狂吃塔可的时间
[09:44] – Yeah. – Aloha? -对 -你好
[09:45] Yes, A.L.O.H.A. 没错 阿洛哈
[09:47] It stands for assess, listen, observe, hydrate… 代表了评估 细听 观察 补水
[09:51] attack! 攻击
[09:52] What the… 什么鬼
[09:53] – Cool. – See? -棒 -看到没
[09:54] How many pages is this? 这本东西有多少页
[09:56] Ava, you ever heard the proverb 艾娃 你听说过这个谚语吗
[09:57] “The fox knows many things, the hedgehog knows one big thing”? “狐狸知之甚广 而刺猬只知一件大事”
[10:01] I have not. 没听说过
[10:02] Well, Legends, we’re a fox kind of organization. 传奇们 我们就是狐狸型的组织
[10:05] Adaptable, off the cuff. 随机应变 即场发挥
[10:07] This… This is very hedgehog. 这… 这和刺猬很像
[10:10] Trying to impose one way of doing things onto every situation. 试图把一种做事方式运用在所有的情况下
[10:14] And not to be rude– is there a mission here? 恕我冒犯 有任务要执行吗
[10:17] – No, I just… – Okay, then, I’m gonna -没有 我只是… -那我就要
[10:19] introduce Zari to the wonders of Gideon’s Austrian toast. 向扎莉介绍一下吉迪恩美味的的奥地利吐司了
[10:22] Actually, it’s French toast. 其实是法式吐司
[10:24] Pretty sure it’s Austrian. 很肯定是奥地利的
[10:26] Gideon, Gideon, check the timeline. 吉迪恩 吉迪恩 看看时间线
[10:28] It would appear that there is a disturbance 1793年 在巴黎巴士底狱
[10:30] at the Bastille in Paris, 1793. 似乎会发生一场骚乱
[10:33] While the details are still hazy, 虽然细节还不清楚
[10:34] the aftermath is traumatic. 但是后果惨痛
[10:36] Thousands die, and the French Revolution collapses. 上千人死亡 法国大革命瓦解
[10:39] Well, looks like we have a mission, 看来我们有任务了
[10:41] so everybody stop looking so “Les Misérables,” 所以大家别再一副《悲惨世界》的样子
[10:44] because we are going to France. 因为我们要去法国了
[10:47] 凡尔赛 1793年
[10:49] Behrad, come on, we need to move. 贝哈德 快点 我们要行动了
[10:59] Hey, guys. 各位好啊
[11:01] I couldn’t stop her. 我阻止不了她
[11:03] She found the fabrication room. 她找到了制作室
[11:04] Great. She’s not coming. 很好 她不能去
[11:06] We don’t do ride-alongs in the field, B. 我们出外勤不能带随访的 B
[11:08] Ava, I can handle myself in the field. 艾娃 我出外勤能够应付自如
[11:09] I once played capture the flag to raise awareness 以前我玩过夺旗游戏 借此来提高
[11:11] about feline OCD, so… 对猫有强迫症的认识
[11:13] This isn’t a PR event, all right? 这不是公关活动
[11:14] We’re walking into a deadly situation 我们将要面对的情况有可能会致命
[11:15] facing an Encore with unknown powers. 面对未知力量的回升者
[11:17] I do not have time to keep my eye on a party girl. 我没有时间保护交际花
[11:20] I do. 我有
[11:21] What? 什么
[11:23] I mean, come on, Ava, what’s the harm? 拜托 艾娃 有什么坏处呢
[11:25] It’s against protocol to bring civilians into the field. 带平民去执行任务是违反规定的
[11:28] – Tsk. – Don’t “Tsk”. -啧啧 -别啧
[11:29] Tsk. 就啧
[11:30] Yeah, but it would be super cool 但如果你们让我一起去
[11:33] if you just let me come anyway. 那就超级棒了
[11:36] – Okay, fine. – Yay. -好吧 -好棒
[11:39] Just, make sure you stay out of our way. 只要保证不妨碍我们就行
[11:41] Yay! 好
[11:46] What the hell was that? 那是什么鬼东西
[11:47] My signature perfume, Dragonesque. 我的招牌香水 龙体香
[11:49] I needed to do something to help 我要想点办法
[11:51] that extremely sad outfit. 救救你这套可悲的衣服
[11:54] Spray, delay, walk away. 喷 等 从中穿过
[11:56] Okay, we’re going this way. 我们要走这边
[11:58] Jesus. 天呐
[12:00] I was just doing a runway turn. 我只是在做T台回转
[12:05] This period in France was called the Reign of Terror. 这段时期的法国被称为恐怖统治时期
[12:07] Executions were a national pastime. 执行死刑是全国人民的消遣活动
[12:10] – Whoa! – Ooh, yikes. -天呐 -恶心
[12:12] Yeah, we could definitely be walking into a bloodbath. 我们肯定会陷入一场大屠杀
[12:14] And you want us to go in there? 你要我们去那里吗
[12:17] Yeah, that’s our job. 没错 这是我们的工作
[12:20] Excuse me, sir. 打扰一下 先生
[12:21] Uh, we need to get in there. 我们要进去
[12:23] No. 不行
[12:25] It is of vital importance that we get in there, sir. 我们必须要进去 先生
[12:28] Please? Oh. 拜托
[12:29] Stand back. 后退
[12:31] This isn’t a club, Zari, it’s an execution. 这不是俱乐部 扎莉 这是行刑
[12:34] An event is an event. 都一样是活动
[12:36] Scoot. Out of the way. 让让 一边去
[12:37] Where do you think you’re going? 你要去哪里
[12:38] Um, do you know who you’re talking to? 你知道我是谁吗
[12:41] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[12:43] Jean-Paul. 让·保罗
[12:44] Très bien. Now they’ll know who to fire 很好 等他们发现你让扎莉·塔拉齐站在外面
[12:46] when they find out you left Zari Tarazi standing outside. 他们就知道该炒了谁了
[12:50] Un grand faux pas. 真是失礼
[12:52] Not them. 他们不能进去
[12:54] Jean-Paul, my purse isn’t gonna walk in by itself. 让·保罗 我的钱包可不会走路
[13:10] Um, didn’t you say this was an execution? 你不是说这里要行刑吗
[13:14] Maybe Gideon got it wrong. 吉迪恩可能搞错了
[13:16] Well, if they were misérables, 他们之前也许很悲惨
[13:18] they certainly aren’t anymore. 现在显然不是了
[13:22] Stop with the thing. 别扇了
[13:31] You know, you can just say the word, 你只要说出来
[13:32] and I’ll put you in a prime spot uptown. 我就让你进入市郊核心圈
[13:35] So I can rub shoulders with all those 好让我混到那群
[13:36] arrogant soul traders? No, thank you. 自大的灵魂交易者中去吗 不了 谢谢
[13:39] I need some help with one of the coins you constructed. 想请你帮忙 有关你制作的一枚硬币
[13:43] Help? 帮忙
[13:44] When else do you come see me? 没事求我你是不会来看我的
[13:47] I assume this is why you’re here? 我猜你来这里是因为这个
[13:50] How did you… 你怎么…
[13:52] John Constantine. 约翰·康斯坦丁
[13:55] I remember making this. 我记得 这是我做的
[14:00] What do you want for him? 你想用他换得什么
[14:01] Oh, I don’t want to trade him. 我不想用他交易
[14:04] I want to kill him. 我想杀了他
[14:10] Tourist attraction number two. 二号景点
[14:13] The night Alex begged me to save Natalie. 亚历克斯求我去救娜塔莉那晚
[14:16] He was supposed to pick her up that night she got hit, 她被袭击那晚 他本来要去接她
[14:18] but they had a big fight, so she walked. 但他们大吵一架 她就离开了
[14:22] Alex was beside himself. He was torn up. 亚力克斯就像疯了一样 很崩溃
[14:24] Astra, she hadn’t said a word since the accident. 阿斯特拉 那次事故后她就没说过话
[14:27] How was I supposed to say no? 我怎么能拒绝
[14:32] Alex begged me, but I knew I should have said no. 亚历克斯求我 我知道我该拒绝
[14:38] Bollocks, John! Come on, try again! 该死 约翰 再试试
[14:40] Alex wanted it, and I just provided the how, all right? 亚历克斯想那么做 我只是提供了方法 好吗
[14:43] What’s the difference, Nat? 有什么区别吗 娜塔莉
[14:44] So the resurrection was your idea? 所以复活是你的主意
[14:46] Yes, all right? 是 没错
[14:50] Nat and I, we were best friends, 娜塔莉是我最好的朋友
[14:52] How could I not try and save her? 我怎么能不尽力救她
[14:57] See? The truth can set you free. 看见了吧 说出真相就好了
[15:07] Is that Mucous Membrane? 是黏膜乐队吗
[15:17] This place doesn’t seem too evil. 这地方看起来并不邪恶
[15:19] Yeah, well, appearances can be deceiving, okay? 表象可能迷惑人 明白吗
[15:21] We need to figure out who this encore is 我们得找出回升者是谁
[15:23] and what powers they may have. 知道他们有什么能力
[15:24] We start with the A.L.O.H.A. Method, okay? 我们先用阿洛哈法 行吗
[15:26] Assessment, lay low, don’t engage. 评估 低调 不要出手
[15:29] We know how to party sneak. 我们知道怎么在派对上溜达
[15:30] Listen to me–you see something, you say something. 听好了 看到任何事情 报告
[15:36] – Captain. – Yeah. -船长 -嗯
[15:37] You’re trying too hard. 你太拼命了
[15:39] It’s really desperate. 显得急于求成
[15:48] So this is your job? Walking around parties? 这就是你的工作吗 逛派对
[15:52] Isn’t this kind of what you do? 你不也是干这个的吗
[15:54] Touché. 说得好
[15:55] No. 不
[15:57] But something definitely feels off. 感觉还是不太对劲
[16:00] At this point in the French Revolution, 在法国大革命的这个时期
[16:03] most of the royals had been separated from their heads. 大多数贵族都已经尸首异处了
[16:05] Even wearing a nice dress could get you sent to the guillotine. 即使是穿一件漂亮的裙子也会让你上断头台
[16:08] Uh, and you let me come out in this because…? 那你让我穿成这样出来是因为
[16:11] I’m sucker for a corset and an updo. 我很喜欢束胸衣和高发髻
[16:19] Napoleon? 拿破仑
[16:20] He should be marching on southern France, 他应该在向法国南部进军
[16:22] not getting freaky. 而不是在这里举止怪异
[16:23] Wha–okay. 好吧
[16:24] Guys, steer clear. Exercise extreme caution. 伙计们 离他远点 必须格外小心
[16:27] – Relax, Ava. – I’m trying. -放松 艾娃 -我在努力
[16:36] Nora? 诺拉
[16:40] Ava, I think we found our encore. 艾娃 我想我们找到了回升者
[16:42] She’s in the VIP area. 她在贵宾区
[16:44] Nora’s our encore? 诺拉是回升者
[16:45] No, Ray, that’s Marie Antoinette. 不 雷 那是玛丽·安托瓦内特
[16:48] And she should definitely be without her head by now. 而且她现在绝对应该已经没有脑袋了
[16:49] Oh, great, on to phase two of A.L.O.H.A. 很好 进入阿洛哈法第二阶段
[16:51] It’s listening. 也就是”听”
[16:52] Now, her powers could be anything… 现在 她的能力可能是任何形式…
[16:54] teleportation, pyrokinesis. 瞬间移动 火焰风暴
[16:56] Fatal attractiveness. 致命诱惑
[16:58] – I mean… – Right? -确实 -中招了吧
[17:02] Guys? 伙计们
[17:03] Guys? 伙计们
[17:04] They’re not usually like this. 他们平常不是这样
[17:06] Well, you’re not usually captain. 你平时也不是船长
[17:08] Thank you. 谢谢你
[17:09] I just swapped crepe recipes 我刚才和一个法国烹饪传奇
[17:10] with a French cooking legend. 交换了可丽饼食谱
[17:13] This is the best party ever. 这简直是最棒的派对
[17:15] Excuse me, since when do you drink? 等等 你从什么时候开始喝酒的
[17:19] Where did I even get that? 我从哪拿到的酒
[17:22] You know what? You’re right. 你知道吗 你是对的
[17:23] Something is definitely wrong. 肯定有问题
[17:27] Move out of the way. 让开
[17:31] It is time. 是时候了
[17:38] Of course, the perfect revenge, 当然 完美的复仇
[17:40] a magical guillotine. 魔法断头台
[17:42] Shh. 嘘
[17:43] Guys, be careful, I think Marie’s about to make her move. 伙计们 小心 我觉得玛丽要开始行动了
[17:51] Now! 落
[17:54] Let them eat cake! 大伙吃蛋糕吧
[18:19] – Pardon me. – Pardon me. -原谅我 -原谅我
[18:21] – Pardonne moi. – Pardonne moi. -原谅我 -原谅我
[18:23] So it’s not a guillotine. 所以那不是断头台
[18:26] What day is it? 今天是什么日子
[18:29] Uh, how long have you been here? 你来这里多久了
[18:36] Oh, my God, he’s dead. 老天 他死了
[18:38] Ugh, he literally partied himself to death. 他真是狂欢至死
[18:42] So tacky. 太蠢了
[18:43] Look, no, he’s not the only one. 看 不 他不是唯一一个
[18:44] What is happening? 出什么事了
[18:47] That’s why I don’t eat carbs. 这就是我为什么不吃碳水化合物
[18:50] This woman is next-level popular. 这个女人简直超乎一般的受欢迎
[18:53] People would rather die than leave. 人们宁愿死掉也不愿意离开
[18:56] Talk about FOMO. 简直是社交控
[18:57] My God, that’s it. 天 是这个
[18:59] Marie Antoinette was beheaded 玛丽·安托瓦内特上断头台
[19:00] for partying while France starved, 是因为在法国饥荒时期开派对
[19:01] and now she is literally killing the Revolution 现在她用永无休止的派对
[19:03] with a nonstop party. 灭掉大革命
[19:05] Legends, we figured it out. Charm is her superpower. 传奇们 搞清楚了 魅力是她的超能力
[19:09] Hello? 人呢
[19:09] Ray, Nate, Behrad? 雷 内特 贝哈德
[19:11] It’s like she’s gotten to everyone except for us. 好像除了我们 她已经控制了所有人
[19:14] So we have to stop this. 所以我们必须停止这一切
[19:15] Wait, I’m on the team? 等等 我是队员了吗
[19:17] Sure. 当然
[19:19] Okay, what’s the plan? 好 计划是什么
[19:21] We have to find a way 我们得想个办法
[19:22] to get Marie Antoinette out of here without a riot. 悄悄带玛丽·安托瓦内特离开这里
[19:26] The only way to get a celebrity to leave her own party quietly 让名媛低调离开自己派对的唯一办法是
[19:29] is to make her think there’s a cooler party somewhere else 让她觉得外面还有个更棒的派对
[19:33] that she’s not at. 她还没参加过
[19:34] Let’s go tell her. 那我们去告诉她
[19:35] Girl, you’re not gonna get anywhere in this ensemble. 姐妹 你穿这身行头是不行的
[19:40] What are you doing? Stop. 你在干什么 住手
[19:43] trust me. 相信我
[19:47] Come on. 来吧
[19:53] That’s her, Natalie. 这就是她 娜塔莉
[19:55] Oh, she’s good. 唱得真好
[19:57] Yeah. 是的
[20:04] You loved her. 你爱过她
[20:05] It’s quite the track record, isn’t it? 真是一段悲惨经历
[20:07] One lover sent to hell, the other one a ghost. 一对恋人中一个下地狱 一个成鬼魂
[20:12] Please, John, it’s eating you up. 求你了约翰 它在吞噬你
[20:15] You have to stop. 你必须停手
[20:15] Look, Natalie, 听着 娜塔莉
[20:16] you’re gonna have to trust me on this one, all right? 这件事 你得信我 好吗
[20:18] I’ve got it under control. 一切都在我的掌控之中
[20:20] If Lester hadn’t been there, I would have lost you tonight. 要不是有莱斯特的帮助 我今晚就失去你了
[20:24] Look, let’s just leave all this behind. 我们可以把一切抛诸脑后
[20:28] We’ll go to New York. We’ll start clean. 我们去纽约 开始新的生活
[20:32] You have to choose. 你必须二选一
[20:35] Magic or me. 魔法还是我
[20:43] Screw you, John Constantine. 去你的 约翰·康斯坦丁
[20:45] All right, that’s enough, all right? 好了 够了 行吗
[20:47] I don’t want you in my head or in my memories! 我不想让你进入我的脑海还有记忆
[20:50] No more games! 别再耍把戏
[20:51] We’re trapped in this house with a knife-wielding ghost, 我们和一个持刀鬼魂困在这个屋子里
[20:53] and you’re still refusing to own up to your past. 而你却拒绝承认你过去犯下的错误
[20:55] You are a fine one to talk, aren’t you? 你可真会聊天
[20:57] Well, why don’t we poke around in your closet for a while, eh? 那我们不如先聊一会你的秘密
[21:00] – Why did you leave, Charlie? – Uh, guys? -你为什么要离开 查莉 -伙计们
[21:02] I’m no hero. It was time to go. 我不是英雄 当时该走了
[21:04] Yeah, what, you just wandered into my house 是吗 那你就闯进我的房子
[21:06] looking for a party? 来参加派对吗
[21:07] What are you really doing here, eh? 你到底在这里做什么
[21:08] Don’t even try and turn this on me, all right? 你休想把矛头指向我
[21:10] It’s your lies that have trapped us here. 是你的谎言害我们被困在这里
[21:20] She’s right, John. 她说得对 约翰
[21:22] Natalie, is that really you? 娜塔莉 真的是你吗
[21:35] Every level of the party has its guardians. 派对的各个层级都有人守护
[21:38] Getting past the bouncer, easy. 通过保镖很简单
[21:39] Getting past the friends, you need to know someone. 但要通过朋友进入更高层级 得有关系
[21:44] But we don’t know anybody. 但我们谁也不认识
[21:46] I know that guy. 我认识那个家伙
[21:49] – You know Napoleon? – No, but they don’t know that. -你认识拿破仑 -不 但其他人不知道
[21:53] Bonjour, Napoleon. 你好 拿破仑
[21:58] We’re with him. 我们是一起的
[22:03] Oh, she separated from the pack. 她和那群人分开了
[22:04] – Now’s the time. – Oh, good, work your magic. -正是时候 -很好 施展你的魔法
[22:08] Teaching moment. 教学时刻
[22:09] The big secret to being cool, confidence. 最大的秘诀就是保持冷静 自信
[22:12] It makes people think you have something they don’t. 这可以使人们认为 你拥有他们没有的东西
[22:15] – You got this, Captain. – No, but I don’t–ah… -你能行的 船长 -不 但我没…
[22:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:28] I do not know you. 我不认识你
[22:31] What are you doing here? 你来这里做什么
[22:36] – Leaving. – Ugh, leaving? -离开 -离开
[22:41] Actually, I am going to the after-party. 事实上 我准备去续场派对
[22:46] What is this “Aprés-party”? 什么是续场派对
[22:49] It’s a party after the party. 就是派对之后的派对
[22:51] It’s the best place to be. 这是最棒的地方
[22:52] Where is it? 在哪里
[22:54] I can’t tell you. 我不能告诉你
[22:56] But I can take you. 但我可以带你去
[22:57] Oui, take me. 好 带我去
[23:04] this is my bestie, Zari–she’s coming with. 这是我闺蜜扎莉 她也同去
[23:06] Yas, queen. Mm. 女王陛下
[23:08] Guys, I have Marie, and we’re taking her to the Waverider. 各位 玛丽在我这 我们带她去乘波号
[23:10] That’s a good idea. 好主意
[23:12] We can have her all to ourselves. 我们可以独占她了
[23:14] Marie, come back. 玛丽 回来
[23:19] There is an “Aprés-party.” 有个”续场派对”
[23:26] Guys, we have company. 大家都跟来了
[23:28] the after-party’s right this way. 续场派对走这边
[23:39] Corsets are so impractical. 束腰装真碍事
[23:42] Marie, where’s the party? 玛丽 派对在哪
[23:46] I do not think this is a good idea. 我觉得这是个馊主意
[23:48] We’re gonna party our faces off–it’s gonna be great. 我们一定会玩得忘乎所以
[24:04] Should’ve seen that coming. 应该料到这一幕的
[24:06] Return me to my body this instant, 马上把我接回我的身体
[24:08] or I will have your head for this. 否则斩了你
[24:10] Oh, this is weird. 好诡异
[24:17] This party stinks! 这个派对糟透了
[24:19] Oh, so true, girl. 相当认同 妹子
[24:22] But not the point. 但这不是重点
[24:24] She’s annoying, you can just– 她很烦人 你可以
[24:25] Yeah. 好吧
[24:26] get this thing off of me. 把这个拿走
[24:29] I can’t believe I tried the drink. 我竟然喝了那里的酒
[24:31] Can’t believe I ate all that gluten-filled cake. 我竟然吃了那么多麸质蛋糕
[24:33] I can’t believe how heavy that head is. 那个头竟然这么重
[24:34] Yeah, she really had you under her spell. 你们都中了她的魔咒
[24:36] If it weren’t for our interim legend here, 如果不是我们的临时传奇在这
[24:37] you guys would’ve partied to death. 你们这些家伙就得派对至死了
[24:39] Well, just to play it safe, 保险起见
[24:41] I’m gonna take this into the library. 我把这个放到图书馆去
[24:46] – You see? – I’ll help you. -知不知道 -我帮你
[24:47] Don’t get creepy, Ray. 别被吓到 雷
[24:48] So, my sister the superhero. 我老姐 超级英雄
[24:51] Should I get Gideon to make you a cowl? 要不要让吉迪恩给你做个连帽斗篷
[24:53] cowls are for middle-aged women 那是给中年妇女穿的
[24:54] who want to hide their necks. 是她们不想露脖子
[24:56] But I do need a dress for the party tonight. 但我确实需要一条裙子参加今晚的宴会
[24:59] Fabricator’s all yours. 制作室随你用
[25:00] Yay, thank you. 谢谢
[25:05] Is that really you, Nat? 真的是你吗 娜塔莉
[25:08] I need to hear you say it. 我要你回答我
[25:10] Why did you bring me back? 为什么救我
[25:13] Because I loved you, Nat. 因为我爱你 娜塔莉
[25:16] I never stopped. 从未停止
[25:18] I’m not here for the John Constantine broken hero act. 我不是来听约翰·康斯坦丁的破英雄故事
[25:27] Say it to my face. 当着我的面说
[25:30] I need to hear the truth. 我要听真话
[25:34] I brought you back… 我救你回来
[25:37] to prove to you that I was right… 是为了证明我是对的
[25:40] to show you that I was right to choose magic over us. 我是对的 选择魔法并舍弃你
[25:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:51] I needed you to admit to yourself what you did… 我要你向自己坦白你的所作所为
[25:55] because if you’re going to save Astra, 是因为如果你要救阿斯特拉
[25:57] you need to do it for her, not for your ego. 你那么做是为了她 不是为了面子
[26:00] Oh, I have tried to save her, Nat, 我试过救她 娜塔莉
[26:02] I have tried, but I don’t know how. 我尝试过 但不知道怎么救
[26:06] I think I found a way. 我找到办法了
[26:19] Hello? E-excuse me? 有人吗 你好
[26:21] Can you help me? Where’s my body? 可以帮我吗 我的身体在哪
[26:24] You were throwing a party intended to kill people, 你举行派对 意欲杀人
[26:27] so, no, not gonna help you. 所以 我不帮你
[26:32] When I was 14, I was forced to leave my family. 我14岁时 被迫离家
[26:38] People saw the dresses, the parties, the hair, 人们见到我的服饰 派对 头发
[26:43] and they assumed I was a spoiled brat. 以为我是个集宠爱于一身的女孩
[26:48] Really, I was just a lonely Viennese girl 其实 我只是个孤独的维也纳女孩
[26:54] trying to fit into French society. 努力融入法国社会
[26:56] I’ve been famous since I was six years old. 我6岁便出名
[27:00] I don’t know if people love me or love to hate me. 我不知道人们是喜欢我还是喜欢讨厌我
[27:04] What they don’t understand is how hard I work 他们不明白我有多努力
[27:06] to create a fantasy for them. 去给他们创造一个美梦
[27:08] The secret is to never let the party stop. 秘诀就是别让派对结束
[27:13] If I had known then what I know now… 如果我当时就明白这一点
[27:18] Gidget, is there anything I need to worry about? 吉杰特 我要担心什么事吗
[27:22] Interim Captain Sharpe instructed you 临时船长夏普禁止你
[27:24] not to look at your future. 窥探自己的未来
[27:27] Just a peek, little lady computer. 就瞟一眼 小计算机女士
[27:29] As you wish. 遵命
[27:30] October 7, 2045. 2045年10月7日
[27:33] Zari Tarazi faces major backlash from her fans, known as Z Nation, 扎莉·塔拉齐面临其粉丝Z家族的强烈抵制
[27:36] after the FDA banned her perfume Dragonesque 此前食药管局禁止了扎莉·塔拉齐的龙体香
[27:40] for destroying users’ sense of smell. 因为这款香水会破坏使用者的嗅觉
[27:43] Oh, no. 不
[27:45] I trusted her. 我曾经信过她
[27:47] I wanted to be her, 我曾经想成为她
[27:48] but now I’ll never smell another flower because of her. 但现在就因为她 我都闻不到花香
[27:52] From Z-Nation to Zero-Nation, 从Z家族到零家族
[27:54] Zari Tarazi’s CatChat followers 扎莉·塔拉齐的猫聊关注者人数
[27:56] have plummeted to almost zero. 已急剧下降到几乎为零
[28:04] But I didn’t know 但我之前不知道
[28:05] there was anything wrong with the perfume. 那款香水有问题
[28:08] This is so unfair. 这太不公平了
[28:11] Okay, I have to get out in front of this. 我得出去面对这件事
[28:15] Maybe Gidget can make me a new perfume. 也许吉杰特可以帮我做一款新香水
[28:19] Or I can just take yours. 或者我可以就拿你的
[28:21] No, you cannot have it. 不 你不可以
[28:24] I mean, it’s not like you’re using it. 你现在也用不了
[28:25] You have half a neck. 你只有半个脖子
[28:28] Why do you care so much about a bottle of perf– 为什么你那么在意一瓶香
[28:36] You’re not super charming, 你没那么迷人
[28:39] you used magical popularity perfume. 所以你用了魔法人气香水
[28:43] Honestly, that makes me feel better about myself. 说实在 那让我感觉更好一点
[28:47] What are you doing? 你做什么
[28:51] Can’t have you ratting me out. 不能让你坏了我的好事
[29:27] Oh, there you are. Thank God, thank God. 你在这 谢天谢地 谢天谢地
[29:29] I have been so worried, but, uh, don’t worry– 我一直在担心 但是你放心
[29:32] No, I’ve totally been keeping up your Catchat account. 我一直在运营你的猫聊账号
[29:35] Yesterday I posted a picture of a cat 昨天我发了一张照片
[29:37] licking a tube of Dragonesque lipstick. 一只猫在舔一管龙体香口红
[29:40] Gross, Les-Lay. I would never post that. 真恶心 莱斯蕾 我不会发那种东西
[29:44] I’m so sorry. I will delete it. 我很抱歉 我会删掉的
[29:47] Here is the hero bottle for the photoshoot. 这是给拍照准备的英雄瓶子
[29:51] Actually, change of plans. 实际上 计划改变
[29:54] – Oh, so retro. – Thanks. -好复古 -谢谢
[30:00] Watch the s’more. 小心这个夹心饼干[斯莫尔]
[30:00] – What are you doing? – Sorry, babe. -你在想什么呢 -不好意思 亲爱的
[30:02] So have you decided where you want to do the proposal yet? 你决定了你想在哪被求婚了吗
[30:04] The what? 什么
[30:06] Didn’t my agent call you? 我的人没给你打电话吗
[30:07] Yeah, um, I haven’t had a chance to tell you yet, Z, 我还没来得及告诉你 Z
[30:10] but S’mores’ team came up with the most epic idea. 斯莫尔的团队想了一个最强的主意
[30:13] He should… 他要
[30:15] propose to you at next week’s MTV Movie Awards 在下周MTV电影颁奖典礼时向你求婚
[30:18] in advance of your DJ and Z co-branded sunglasses launch. 在你发布DJ与Z联名的太阳镜之前
[30:23] Sorry. We’re getting married? 不好意思 我们要结婚了吗
[30:24] Yeah, or we can do it somewhere more chill, 或者我们可以换一个更轻松的场合
[30:26] you know, like, at the DJ S’more Money 比如在DJ斯莫尔·玛尼的
[30:27] spring break house party live cast. 春假别墅派对直播时
[30:29] – Something like that? – How romantic. -之类的 -好浪漫
[30:31] Yeah, it’s gonna be dope. 会酷毙了的
[30:32] – Okay, let’s do this. – Ready for this. Let’s go. -就这么办 -准备好 我们走
[30:35] So exciting. 好激动
[30:36] Okay, one spritz should be safe. 好吧 喷一下应该没关系
[30:38] Spray, delay, walk away. 喷 等 从中穿过
[30:41] You have to do a 23andMe. 你得做个遗传测试
[30:42] I mean, she must be related to you. 我是说 你肯定是遗传了她
[30:44] Here, doesn’t she look exactly like you? 看 难道她跟你长得不像吗
[30:48] Ray, I am looking at a gagged, decapitated woman. 雷 我看到了一个堵着嘴 只有头的女人
[30:51] If that’s what you think I look like, 如果在你心里我就是这样的
[30:52] we have a lot of processing to do. 那我们还需要加深了解
[30:54] Oh, no, look– 不是的
[30:55] Sorry, Miss Antoinette. 抱歉 安托瓦内特小姐
[30:59] Thief! 小偷
[31:02] – Can you taste the cardamom? – I can’t. -你能尝一下豆蔻吗 -不行
[31:04] I can’t taste anything because your sister’s perfume 你妹妹的香水堵塞了我的整个嗅觉系统
[31:06] clogged up my entire olfactory system. 所以我什么都尝不出来
[31:08] Everything tastes like– 所有东西尝起来都像…
[31:09] Zari, Zari stole Marie Antoinette’s perfume. 扎莉 扎莉偷了玛丽·安托瓦内特的香水
[31:12] You should see what Mick stole from Mexico. 你真该看看米克从墨西哥偷了什么
[31:14] – It’s disgusting. – Should consider ourselves lucky. -太恶心了 -算我们走运
[31:16] At least she didn’t do something to screw up history. 至少她没做扰乱历史的事
[31:18] Oh, my God, the perfume. That’s how Marie did it. 天啊 香水 玛丽是通过香水做到的
[31:21] Zari and I weren’t affected ’cause we couldn’t smell 扎莉和我没受影响是因为她喷了龙体香
[31:23] because of the Dragonesque. 我们什么都闻不到
[31:25] Who knows what kind of damage she could do with that? 谁知道她可能造成什么样的损害
[31:27] It’s all my fault. I shouldn’t have let her stay. 都是我的错 我不该让她留下的
[31:30] I knew it was too early to pat myself on the back. 我就知道现在开始庆祝太早了
[31:32] Look, it wouldn’t be a true Legends mission 听着 这不会是真正的传奇任务
[31:34] unless something went wrong. 除非有一件事出错
[31:39] Or several things. 或者好几件
[31:47] Wasn’t there a body on that stretcher? 那个担架上不是放着一个身体吗
[32:04] Have I told you how hot you look in that dress? 我说过你穿那条裙子有多性感吗
[32:06] No, but you can tell me now. 没有 但你可以现在告诉我
[32:08] Super hot! 超性感
[32:11] And you smell fantastic. 你闻起来也很迷人
[32:13] You know what? Screw our agents. 你知道吗 去他妈的经纪人
[32:15] I don’t want to wait till the fall launch 我等不及太阳镜秋季发布会了
[32:17] of our sunglasses in October to begin my life with you. 不想十月才开始和你一起的生活
[32:22] Hey, listen up! 大家听着
[32:23] S’more Money has an announcement to make! 斯莫尔·玛尼有大事要宣布
[32:25] Zari Tarazi, will you marry me? 扎莉·塔拉齐 你愿意嫁给我吗
[32:28] Uh, S’more–Oh! 斯莫尔…
[32:42] I think I just got a little too popular. 我想我有点太迷人了
[32:47] Oh, God. 天啊
[32:54] Here, body, body, body, body, body. 这里 身体 身体 身体
[33:00] Okay, body. No one wants to hurt you. 身体 没人想伤害你
[33:03] Speak for yourself! 我可没这么说
[33:04] Hey, come on, Mick. She’s harmless. 别这样 米克 她是无害的
[33:07] It’s just a headless body. 只是一个没有头的身体
[33:13] A little help here. 来帮帮忙
[33:17] No, Mick, don’t! 不 米克 不要
[33:34] She’s mine! 她是我的
[33:39] Okay, we need to protect ourselves. 我们需要保护自己
[33:40] Zari’s deployed Marie’s perfume. 扎莉喷了玛丽的香水
[33:46] Okay, team, A.L.O.H.A. Time. 好了 队员们 阿洛哈时间
[33:51] Run, run! 跑 快跑
[33:56] Nate, what do you got? 内特 你那边怎么样
[33:57] I’m assessing Zari used too much of the perfume, 我觉得扎莉喷太多香水了
[33:59] ’cause this crowd is bananas. 因为这群人都疯了
[34:01] Behrad? 贝哈德
[34:02] I’m listening, and I hear another mob coming. 我在听 我听到另一群人来了
[34:05] Okay, I’m observing, and there are 好的 我在观察
[34:07] way too many people for us to stop. 我们要阻止太多人了
[34:08] We need to get that perfume off of her to stop this. 我们需要拿走她的香水来阻止这一切
[34:10] – How? – I have an idea. -怎么做 -我有个主意
[34:12] I need your help. 我需要你们帮忙
[34:27] Behrad, now! 贝哈德 就是现在
[34:33] You guys came back for me. 你们回来找我了
[34:35] A Legend never gets left behind, even an interim one. 我们不会抛下任何一位传奇 即使是临时的
[34:37] Follow me. 跟我来
[34:39] – What are you doing? – Trust me. -你在做什么 -相信我
[34:41] There’s too many of them. I can’t stop them all. 他们人太多了 我快忙不过来了
[34:45] – Come on! – Okay. -快来 -好
[34:50] Well, we’ve tried the A.L.O.H.A. Method. 我们试过阿洛哈法了
[34:52] The A.L.O. Haven’t gotten us anywhere. 阿洛没帮到我们
[34:54] What does the H stand for? 哈的前半代表什么
[34:55] Hydrate! 补水
[35:07] – S’mores. – Yeah. -斯莫尔 -是我
[35:08] – Zari’s boyfriend? – That’s me. -扎莉的男友 -对
[35:12] – Okay, guys. – Oh, God. -没事儿了 -天啊
[35:13] Party’s over. 派对结束
[35:16] Did Zari just jump into the fountain? 扎莉刚跳进喷泉了吗
[35:18] Whoa, talk about desperate stunts. 真是绝望之举
[35:21] I’m calling my agent to schedule a divorce! 我要打给经纪人安排离婚
[35:25] Wait, what does that last A stand for? 等等 哈的后半代表什么
[35:26] Attack! 攻击
[35:44] Look at us. 看我们小时候
[35:47] We thought we could change the world with our little loom. 当时还以为能用织布机改变世界
[35:49] This one’s to bring me mum back. 这可以复活我妈妈
[35:54] The Loom of Fate–it’s not just a story, it’s real. 命运织布机 不是故事 是真的存在
[35:57] Three old Greek birds cutting threads, 古希腊有三只鸟 它们理好线
[36:01] hunkering down over a loom to weave together 蹲在织布机前 一起编织出
[36:03] the fate of humankind. 整个人类的命运
[36:06] If it’s real, how come I haven’t heard of it, eh? 要是真的 我怎会从未听过
[36:09] You’re asking the wrong person. 你问错了对象
[36:12] Why do you think I brought her here? 你觉得我为什么带她来
[36:18] What the bloody hell was that? 刚才怎么回事
[36:19] What do you know about the Loom of Fate? 你对命运织布机了解多少
[36:21] I know bugger all. 我完全不了解
[36:22] How did you find this place, Charlie? 你怎么找到这个地方的 查莉
[36:24] You told me about it. 你跟我讲过
[36:25] Oh, bollocks, I’ve never told anyone about it. 胡说 我从来没跟你提过这里
[36:27] Natalie brought you here to help me save Astra 娜塔莉把你带来是为了拯救阿斯特拉
[36:29] and stop those encores, so tell me, 并阻止回升者 告诉我
[36:31] what do you know about the Loom of Date? 你对命运织布机有多少了解
[36:32] Fate’s a load of crap. 没有命运这回事儿
[36:33] You haven’t answered my question, Charlie. 查莉 你还没回答我的问题
[36:34] Look, you want to know what I’m hiding from? 你想知道我在躲什么
[36:35] – Yes, I do! – It’s that bloody loom! -对 我想知道 -我在躲织布机
[36:42] – So it is real? – It was… -所以那是真的 -以前是
[36:45] Until I destroyed it. 在我毁掉它之前
[36:51] “Lady in cheap pantsuit ruins party.” “穿廉价套裤装的女人毁了派对”
[36:55] Ava was right about no phones on the ship. 艾娃说得对 船上不许用手机
[36:57] Had Gideon whip you up some new clothes. 我让吉迪恩给你做了些新衣服
[36:59] – Hope you like flannel. – I do not. -希望你喜欢法兰绒 -我不喜欢
[37:03] Listen, I know, you’re gonna tell me 听着 我知道你要数落我
[37:05] how selfish I was for stealing the perfume 我非常自私 因为我偷了香水
[37:07] and burning the team. 还给团队惹麻烦
[37:09] You guys toil away in obscurity to save humanity 你们默默无闻地克服困难 保护人类
[37:11] from unknown baddies, and I just go and spray 惩奸除恶 而我却擅自离开
[37:13] evil perfume all over New York City 把那瓶邪恶香水喷遍纽约市
[37:15] without a second thought. 连想都没想
[37:17] I’m jerk. 我是个混蛋
[37:19] I’m sorry. 对不起
[37:20] I was just gonna ask if you wanted a doughnut. 我刚才只是想问你想不想吃个甜甜圈
[37:23] I haven’t had a doughnut in 1,743 days. 我已经1743天没吃过甜甜圈了
[37:31] Hey, what is this, eh, doughnut? 甜甜圈是什么
[37:34] Shut up, Marie. 闭嘴 玛丽
[37:41] Nice shirt. 衬衫不错
[37:43] you would be into lumberjack chic. 看来你会对伐木工人时髦装感兴趣
[37:45] There’s an incoming hologram from Captain Lance. 兰斯船长发了条全息消息过来
[37:48] Captain. 船长
[37:49] How’d the mission go? 任务执行得怎么样
[37:53] – Well, I… – Killed it. -我 -很成功
[37:56] She was a foxy hedgehog out there. 她就像狡猾的刺猬一样
[38:00] Okay. 好的
[38:01] We got our encore, Captain. 船长 我们找到了回升者
[38:02] Oh, good. I’m glad to hear it. 好 听到这个消息我很高兴
[38:05] Ava, call me later so I can thank you properly. 艾娃 一会打给我 我可以好好谢谢你
[38:10] Oh, Captain, my captain. 船长啊 我的船长
[38:12] “Call me later so I can properly congratulate you.” “一会打给我 我可以好好恭喜你”
[38:14] – Guys, come on. – She doesn’t sound like that. -行了各位 -她不是这种语气
[38:35] Zari! 扎莉
[38:37] Hey, are you okay? 你还好吗
[38:39] Yeah, I was– 还好 我
[38:40] I was just, uh, enjoying this doughnut 我只是在尝这个甜甜圈
[38:44] and thinking 我想着
[38:48] you locked Marie Antoinette up, but you let me off the hook. 你把玛丽·安托瓦内特关起来了 却放过了我
[38:52] I mean, she killed people, Zari. 因为她杀了人 扎莉
[38:56] You screwed up. You know, everybody screws up. 你只是搞砸了 人总会搞砸
[38:58] – Not you. – Me? -你就不会 -我
[39:01] I feel like I’m screwing up all the time. 我觉得我一直都在搞砸事情
[39:03] You were so on mission. 你一心在执行任务
[39:05] You crashed an A-list party in a pantsuit 你穿着套装闯进名流派对
[39:07] and threw yourself into a fountain. 还自己跳进喷泉里
[39:10] see, it’s a perfect example. 看吧 就是这种例子
[39:12] No, it was amazing. 不是 你做得很好
[39:13] You didn’t care what anyone thought. 你从不在意别人的看法
[39:15] You were just being you. 你只是做你自己
[39:20] I’ve been trying to get people to like me 我一直都想让别人喜欢我
[39:22] for so long that… 已经很久了
[39:26] I’ve forgotten who I really am. 我都忘记了自我
[39:29] I have millions of followers but… 我有百万个粉丝
[39:32] zero friends. 却没有朋友
[39:37] You got one. 你有一个
[39:41] Really? 是吗
[39:47] Come on. 走吧
[39:51] Well, as your friend, I have to tell you… 那作为你的朋友 我得告诉你
[39:55] no more pantsuits. 别再穿套装了
[39:56] You’re better than that. 其它装束更适合你
[39:58] Deal. 好的
[40:02] He still has ten years 还有十年
[40:04] before the lung cancer catches up to him. 他才会得肺癌
[40:06] Can you make it zero? 你能让他现在就得吗
[40:08] It’s a nasty way to go, especially all at once. 这么做有点下作 尤其是这么突然
[40:12] You sure that’s who you want to be? 你确定你要做这样的人吗
[40:13] Why is it so hard for people to let little girls grow up. 小女孩要长大就这么让人难以理解吗
[40:18] John may be the villain in your story, 约翰在你的人生中也许是恶棍
[40:21] but in mine, he’s just cocktail party conversation. 但在我这 他只是茶余饭后的谈资
[40:25] I have a few enemies of my own. 我自己也有一些敌人
[40:28] One day, I’m going to call you, 总有一天 我会找你
[40:31] and you are going to do me a favor. 你要还我这个人情
[40:35] You make favor sound like sin. 你把人情说得像罪恶
[40:39] This is hell, sweetie. 这里可是地狱 亲爱的
[40:43] Do it. 来吧
[40:53] You broke the Loom of Fate? How old are you? 你毁掉了命运织布机 你多大了
[40:56] Old. 很大了
[40:57] Well, if you broke it, why are you still running? 你要是已经毁了它 为什么还在逃呢
[41:03] I scattered those damn pieces all across the multiverse. 我把它的碎片撒到了多重宇宙中
[41:07] Just put an end to it all. 彻底了结它
[41:10] Recently… 最近
[41:12] I sensed that something had changed. 我感觉事情发生了变化
[41:15] It’s like my past was catching up with me, so… 好像我的过去正在惩罚我
[41:21] John, are you okay? 约翰 你还好吗
[41:22] Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just got a– 没事 我就是有点
[41:32] Bye-bye, Johnny. 再见了 约翰
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme