Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Some of the most evil souls in all of history 有一些历史上最邪恶的灵魂
[00:06] have been raised from hell. 已经从地狱中复活过来
[00:07] Nate, Zari. Zari, Nate. 内特 这是扎莉 扎莉 这位是内特
[00:08] Your sister is the secret woman 你姐姐就是那个
[00:10] from the hologram message. 发全息消息的神秘女子
[00:11] I know Behrad’s been lying to my parents. 我知道贝哈德这几年一直在骗我父母
[00:13] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[00:14] It’s time they finally heard the truth. 是时候让他们知道真相了
[00:18] Guys, meet Zari. She’s my sister. 各位 这是扎莉 她是我姐姐
[00:21] Help! 救命
[00:26] 2004 铁山监狱
[00:29] Freddy Meyers, 弗莱迪·麦尔斯
[00:30] you stand convicted of seven counts of murder, 你被指控犯下七起谋杀案
[00:33] all occurring on June 2, 1989. 全部发生于1989年6月2日
[00:36] You have been sentenced to death by a jury of your peers. 你的陪审团决定判处你死刑
[00:39] The state will now proceed with your sentence. 现在由我们为你行刑
[00:41] Do you have anything to say 在执行死刑前
[00:42] before your sentence is carried out? 你有什么遗言要说吗
[00:46] Only… 我只想说
[00:51] That I love my mother. 我爱我母亲
[01:09] Freddy, Freddy! 弗莱迪 弗莱迪
[01:14] They took my Freddy! 他们抓走了我的弗莱迪
[01:20] *Mmm, heaven is a place on earth* *天堂就在人间*
[01:23] *They say in heaven, love comes first* *都说爱在天堂排第一位*
[01:27] *Who made heaven a place on earth?* *是谁在人间创造了天堂*
[01:33] The hell was that? 什么东西
[01:36] 弗莱迪·麦尔斯 023817 2004年6月4号 5分10秒 73公斤 男性 铁山监狱 美国 中城
[01:40] What the– 怎么回事
[01:58] 中城郡 中城警察局
[02:10] Who’s there? 是谁
[02:21] 弗莱迪·麦尔斯 023817 2004年6月4号 5分10秒 73公斤 男性 铁山监狱 美国 中城
[02:29] 弗莱迪·麦尔斯 023817 2004年6月4号 5分10秒 73公斤 男性 铁山监狱 美国 中城
[03:00] Going somewhere? 要去哪里
[03:02] Spare me the sendoff, Lance. 不用给我送行了 兰斯
[03:04] I’m leaving before you and your band of botherers 我要走人 免得你和那几个烦人精
[03:06] can suck me into another world-saving sing-along. 把我卷入另一场拯救世界的破事
[03:09] Actually, I was just gonna say 事实上 我只是想告诉你
[03:11] we’re still waiting for you to move out. 我们还在等着你搬出去
[03:12] There’s a box in the library labeled “Arcana” 有个标着”奥秘”的盒子在图书馆
[03:15] that’s been sitting there for months. 已经放了好几个月了
[03:16] I’d avoid touching that if I was you. 我要是你就不会乱碰
[03:18] Yeah, Behrad already tried to move it 贝哈德没能移动它
[03:19] and now he thinks he’s being haunted by a forlorn mariner. 现在他觉得自己正被孤胆水手缠上了
[03:21] And he’s right, but I can’t stick around to help the bloke. 确实如此 但我不能留在这处理杂事
[03:24] I’m off to research 我要去探究
[03:24] a more lasting solution to your encore problem. 怎样更长久地解决回升者的问题
[03:27] Did someone say encore? 有人提到回升者了吗
[03:30] I also said no musical numbers, 我还提过别搞音乐剧
[03:32] so please don’t start. 请别开这个头
[03:34] Listen, I might have a solution to your problem. 我也许有个法子能帮到你
[03:36] I can’t take you with me on this one, squire. 这次真不能带你一起 先生
[03:39] Where I’m going, I need to walk alone. 我要去的地方需要我独自前行
[03:42] With Gary. 还有盖瑞
[03:43] Okay, but look– we’re on a timeship. 我们在时间飞船上
[03:46] And let’s be honest, we’re a little past the whole 实话实说 我们早已不再争论
[03:48] “Should we change history” Debate, right? “应不应该改变历史”
[03:50] So what if we go back 如果我们能回到
[03:52] to when the encores were kids 回升者还小的时候
[03:53] and reform them before they break bad? 并在他们变坏之前改变他们
[03:56] Ray, we’re dealing with the villains of history 雷 我们这是在对付有名的恶棍
[03:58] fresh out of hell. 他们刚从地狱出来
[03:59] They can’t just be reformed like you’re– 他们不可能像你说的那样重新…
[04:01] Ray, where are you? 雷 你在哪
[04:02] Like your fairy god-girlfriend. 跟你那仙女教母女友一样
[04:06] Speaking of which, I think that your 说到她 我觉得
[04:07] services are required, squire. 你有事要做了 先生
[04:12] Well, look who’s finally off the clock. 看谁终于下班了
[04:13] Oh, no, not again. 不 别又来了
[04:15] Oh, yes, oh, yes. 是的 是的
[04:17] It’s the same thing every time. 每次都是那一套
[04:18] Kid gets a fairy godmother, what do they wish for? 小孩有了仙女教母 他们想要什么
[04:21] You get a pony and you get a pony. 给你匹小马 也给你匹小马
[04:23] Everyone gets a damn pony. 给所有人一匹该死的小马
[04:26] Well, maybe next time, you should say, “Neigh.” 也许下一次你可以学马叫拒绝
[04:31] Well, right now it’s all about what you want. 现在重要的是你想要什么
[04:37] What I want is to be done with this gig. 我想要的是辞掉这工作
[04:42] I know, but look– 我知道 但你看…
[04:44] at least with this job, 最起码这个工作
[04:45] you have the opportunity to make people’s lives better. 你可以让人们的生活变得更好
[04:48] How am I supposed to help kids in need 你要我怎么帮助有需要的孩子
[04:50] when these kids don’t even know what they need? 那些孩子自己都不知道自己想要什么
[04:52] Because trust me– 因为相信我
[04:53] no one has ever become a better person with a pony. 没有人得到小马就会变得更好
[04:56] Probably true. 多半是事实
[04:57] But look, I’m setting the mood. 但你看 我在调整氛围
[05:00] Gideon, dim the lights, and play 吉迪恩 减弱灯光 然后放
[05:03] “You’re the Inspiration” by Chicago. 芝加哥的《你鼓舞着我》
[05:07] And now, it’s whatever you wish, Nora… 现在 该实现你的愿望了 诺拉…
[05:14] Gideon, don’t play Chicago. 吉迪恩 别放芝加哥了
[05:17] I wasn’t going to, Dr. Palmer. 我没准备放 帕尔默博士
[05:25] You sure being here 你确定在这里
[05:26] doesn’t bring back some fond memories? 不会回想起一些温情的记忆吗
[05:29] If I had fond memories of this place, 如果我对这地方有温情记忆
[05:31] I’d book a lobotomy. 我会去预约前额叶切除手术
[05:33] Okay, whatever you people do here, 我不管你们在这里做什么
[05:34] just show me the exit. 给我指个出口就行
[05:36] I’m due for a content drop. 我该上传视频了
[05:37] Oh, and also to tell Mâmân and Bâbâ 还有 要去告诉妈妈和爸爸
[05:39] you’re not really in business school. 你不是真的在上商学院
[05:41] But before you do that, 但在你这么做之前
[05:41] let’s make sure you can’t do that. 让我们确保你无法这么做
[05:43] – Look over here. – Ooh, is that a camera? -看这边 -这是个摄像头吗
[05:45] Wait! 等下
[05:47] Ugh, I don’t want my picture with him. 我不想和他一起照相
[05:49] You can’t wipe her memory, all right? 你不能抹掉她的记忆 好吗
[05:51] There’s a timeline where she was here, okay? 在某个时间线里她在这里 好吗
[05:54] So maybe her being here, 所以或许在这里
[05:55] she’ll remember what we did and who she was. 她会回想起我们做了什么 她是谁
[05:57] Look, I know Zari. 听着 我了解扎莉
[05:59] And there’s no way she was ever anyone but her. 她绝不可能是个为他人着想的人
[06:02] Hey, what’s with the Wi-Fi? 这里无线网是怎么回事
[06:03] I need to clap back at Blue Ivy on CatChat. 我得在猫聊上”回掌”布鲁·艾薇
[06:08] CatChat’s the chat app that lets you clap back– 猫聊这个应用可以让你”回掌”…
[06:10] I didn’t say tell me. 我没说给我解释
[06:11] Mr. Tarazi and Mr. Heywood, you’re needed on the bridge. 塔拉齐和海伍德先生 你们得来舰桥
[06:14] Look, no one wants you out of here more than I do, 你看 没人比我更想让你离开这里
[06:17] but I need you to stay put until we finish this job. 但我们需要你留在这里直到任务结束
[06:23] Wait. Wait, are you– 等下 等下 你是要…
[06:25] are you taking me prisoner? 你是要监禁我吗
[06:30] I have a sneaker drop 我有新鞋发布
[06:32] and I’m supposed to be releasing 而且今天我还要发布
[06:33] a new fragrance for Dragoness today. 母龙的新香水
[06:35] We have been working on this launch for months. 这次发布已经忙活好几月了
[06:37] This is high stakes! 风险太大了
[06:40] A serial killer has been freed from hell 连环杀手从地狱里跑出来了
[06:42] and is on the loose in 2004. 并在2004年逍遥法外
[06:44] And somehow, the scariest thing about this mission 可这项任务最可怕的是
[06:46] is going back to the early 2000s. 回到2000年代早期
[06:48] A coroner was found dead 一位死因裁判官死了
[06:50] while transporting the body of a famed serial killer. 在运输一位著名连环杀手尸体时被害
[06:53] Oh, my God. 天啊
[06:53] It’s Freddy Meyers, the Prom Night Slasher. 是弗莱迪·麦尔斯 毕业舞会杀人狂
[06:56] Come on, guys. 各位
[06:57] I ranked him #5 killer of all time on Stab Cast. 我把他排在《凶杀播客》里的第五名
[07:00] My podcast about serial killers–babe? 关于连环杀手的播客 亲爱的
[07:04] As I was going to say, 我正算说的
[07:05] Freddy killed seven of his peers before– 弗莱迪杀了七位同学
[07:07] At his high school prom in 1989. 在1989年的高中舞会上
[07:08] He used a kitchen knife and he wore a creepy mask. 他用了一把厨房刀 戴吓人的面具
[07:11] I actually did a whole series on it. 我都做了一系列的相关节目了
[07:12] So none of you open my emails, clearly? 你们没人看过我的邮件
[07:14] And following the murders– 他杀人后
[07:15] He spent 15 years on death row 在死囚牢房待了十五年
[07:17] before he was executed in 2004. 才于2004年被处决
[07:19] Which is when the timeline changed, 正好是时间线改变的时候
[07:21] starting with the death of the coroner 此时死因裁判官死了
[07:22] and the disappearance of Freddy’s body. 弗莱迪的尸体也消失了
[07:24] I don’t even want to think about 我无法想象
[07:25] what a serial killer would do with his second act. 连环杀手有了第二次机会会干出什么事来
[07:28] Tiffany! 蒂芬妮
[07:30] She was the final girl. 她是笑到最后的女孩
[07:31] The one target– 她是凶手的目标
[07:32] that survived Freddy’s attack! 但逃过了弗莱迪的谋杀
[07:35] It’s informative and entertaining. 信息量又大又有趣
[07:38] It’s good. 很棒
[07:39] See? Thank you. 看到没 谢谢
[07:40] Guys, check this out. 各位 看看这个
[07:41] “The Central City High class of ’89 “中城高中89届”
[07:43] “Is planning to memorialize their fallen peers “正打算纪念逝去的同学
[07:45] at their 15-year reunion this Friday night.” “在这个15周年重聚的周五夜晚”
[07:49] We have to go. 我们得走了
[07:50] That’s where Freddy will be to finish the job. 弗莱迪将在这里做完他的事
[07:52] Well then, babe, 那好吧 亲爱的
[07:54] grab your autograph book, 带上你的签名册
[07:55] because we’re gonna go catch a serial killer. 因为我们得去抓连环杀手
[07:57] Gideon, take us to 2004. 吉迪恩 带我们去2004年
[08:00] And order one of these mattresses 订一个这种床垫
[08:01] using promo code “LACERATION.” 用推广码”割破”
[08:08] 2004 中城
[08:10] We’re heading in. 我们准备进去了
[08:11] You guys keep an eye out for a crazy masked killer. 你们留意面具杀人狂
[08:13] The only thing killing it out here is my wardrobe. 只有我这身衣服才秒杀全场
[08:17] I can’t believe I’m here. 难以置信我来了
[08:19] Seriously– oh, my God, oh, my God. 真的 天啊 天啊
[08:22] This is the lobby where he stalked his victims. 他就是在这间大厅跟踪受害者
[08:25] You guys– 各位
[08:26] he made his first kill in this cafeteria! 他就是在这间食堂杀了第一个人
[08:30] Babe! 亲爱的
[08:31] – What, what? – Babe! -什么 -亲爱的
[08:32] That’s the trophy that Tiffany fashioned into a makeshift weapon. 蒂芬妮就是用这个奖杯临时当武器
[08:35] Why didn’t you tell me we were coming back to my old school? 你们怎么没和我说 我们要回我的母校
[08:37] – You went to school here? – What? -你在这里上过学吗 -什么
[08:40] Mick, this is why you need to come to team meetings. 米克 所以开会的时候你要出席
[08:42] Do you remember anything about Freddy? 你对弗莱迪有印象吗
[08:44] Yeah. He was a loser. 有 他是个废材
[08:46] Oh, come on. 不是吧
[08:47] Frickin’ Mick Rory. 居然是米克·罗里
[08:50] Allie, remember? 我是艾莉 记得吗
[08:52] Is that you, or… 是你还是…
[08:53] No. 不是
[08:54] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[08:55] ‘Cause you look, like, exactly like Mick. 因为你和米克长得一模一样
[08:58] Mick Rory. 米克·罗里
[08:59] No. My name’s– 不 我叫
[09:01] Dick. 迪克
[09:03] Tellin’ ya, Dick. Team meetings work wonders. 和你说 迪克 团队会议能创造奇迹
[09:07] It’s her! 是她
[09:09] It’s Tiffany. 是蒂芬妮
[09:14] Tiffany Harper. It’s really you. 蒂芬妮·哈珀 真的是你
[09:17] Who are you? 你是谁
[09:19] I’m Lisa and this is Kelly 我叫丽莎 这是凯莉
[09:21] and you wouldn’t remember us ’cause we were losers. 你不记得我们 是因为我们当年都是呆瓜
[09:24] Total zeroes. 毫无存在感
[09:26] I don’t. Isn’t time weird? 我不记得了 时间飞逝得很奇怪
[09:28] So weird. 很奇怪
[09:29] – Well, see you inside. – Thank you. -里面见 -谢谢
[09:32] And go Cavaliers! 骑士队加油
[09:35] – Oh, my God! – Okay, go, keep going. -天呐 -快走 继续走
[09:39] Hope you’re enjoying your reunion out there. 希望大家在同学聚会上玩得开心
[09:40] Keep on dancing, class of ’89. 继续跳 89届
[09:44] No sign of Freddy. 找不到弗莱迪
[09:46] But I got eyes on crudités. 但是我看到了蔬菜色拉
[09:48] Ooh, save me some raw broccoli. 给我留点生西兰花
[10:00] I never thought I’d say this, 没想到我会这么说
[10:01] but I think I’ve lost my appetite for broccoli. 但我不想吃西兰花了
[10:04] Whoa. Guys, Freddy’s on the scene. 各位 弗莱迪在案发现场
[10:07] He’s got his first victim. 他已经杀死第一个受害者了
[10:09] We’re ready for him. 我们准备好抓他了
[10:10] Uh, hello! Hello, everyone. 大家好啊 各位
[10:12] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[10:13] It means so much to see all of you here tonight. 我非常高兴今晚能在这里见到大家
[10:17] And here to unveil our memorial to our fallen peers 在这里为我们逝去的同学揭幕的
[10:21] is our very own survivor, Tiffany Harper. 是我们的幸存者蒂芬妮·哈珀
[10:30] Has anyone seen Tiffany? 有人见到蒂芬妮了吗
[10:31] Something’s wrong. 事有蹊跷
[10:42] Of course she makes a dramatic entrance. 当然 她一定会闪亮登场
[10:46] We didn’t cover this in rehearsal, Tiffany. 排练的时候没有这个呢 蒂芬妮
[10:51] All right, that’s it. I’m unveiling it myself. 好了 我自己来揭幕吧
[10:59] All right, everybody! Just stay calm. 好了 各位 大家冷静下来
[11:02] Okay, he’s here. We need backup. 他来了 我们需要后援
[11:05] It’s him. 是他
[11:06] 欢迎回到 中城高中89届
[11:22] Guys, watch out. 大家小心
[11:24] You’re stuck in the school with the Prom Night Slasher. 毕业舞会杀人狂就在你们当中
[11:32] 2020 英国诺森伯兰郡
[11:43] Master, I’m sorry I’m so late. 魔法师 抱歉我来晚了
[11:46] I tried a teleportation spell to get here ASAP 我用了瞬移咒 想尽快赶到这里
[11:49] and now I’m stuck walking backwards. 但我现在只能倒着走
[11:53] Damn it, Gary. 该死的 盖瑞
[11:54] Pull yourself together, will you? 镇定一点好吗
[11:56] We’ve got work to do. 我们有活要干
[11:58] And the answers we need lie behind this door. 我们想要的答案都在门后了
[12:00] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[12:01] I can’t say I’ve ever had anything as comfy as a home, 这地方虽然没家里舒服
[12:03] but I lived here once. 但我住过
[12:04] And not a soul has stepped foot inside since I left. 之后再没人进来过
[12:13] What the bloody hell? 什么情况
[12:17] Oi, what are you doing in my house? 你到我房子里来干什么
[12:21] Hey, go on! 起来
[12:22] Get off my stairs. 别躺在我家台阶上
[12:25] All right, who’s responsible for this? 你说 这是谁干的
[12:27] And lo, and I thought I was the one with the magic touch. 我以为就我会魔法呢
[12:33] All right, everybody out. 行了 大家出去
[12:36] Any of you wanna party you do it somewhere else, all right? 想开派对的到别处开去 行吗
[12:42] How did you even find this place, Charlie? 查莉 你们怎么发现这地方的
[12:47] You told me about it when you were wasted once. 你有一次喝醉了告诉我的
[12:51] You found your way here, you can find your way out. 从哪进来的就可以从哪出去
[12:56] What is with him, huh? 他怎么回事
[12:58] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[12:59] Do the Constantine trick again. 重施康斯坦丁的魔法
[13:02] All right, everyone. Stay sharp. 各位 保持警惕
[13:04] The killer could be anywhere. 杀手说不准在哪里
[13:06] We gotta get everyone out of here. 我们得带大家离开这里
[13:11] Thanks for the heart attack! 吓死人了
[13:12] Sorry, Swiss Army Knife usually solves a jam in a jiff, 抱歉 瑞士军刀瞬间就能解决问题
[13:14] but these doors are telekinetically sealed. 可这些门用的都是心灵感应开关
[13:16] No way in or out. 进不去出不来
[13:17] This place always felt like a prison. 这地方跟监狱一样
[13:19] Telekinesis, it makes perfect sense. 心灵感应 很有道理
[13:21] Killers often act out of feeling powerless 杀手一般都缺乏掌控感
[13:23] and now he has the ultimate power. 这样他就有了终极掌控感
[13:25] I need to adjust my rankings. 看来我的排名该变动一下了
[13:26] Yeah, and we need to save Allie. 我们还得救艾莉
[13:27] I mean, the class of ’89. 我是说89级的同学
[13:29] All right, immortal killer– how do we stop it? 不死杀手 你说我们怎么阻止他
[13:32] We can’t from in here but maybe you guys can. 我们从这里肯定不行 你们或许可以
[13:35] Look, Ray, it’s time to put your crazy plan to the test. 雷 是时候启动你的疯狂计划了
[13:38] We gotta go back and fix Freddy. 我们要回去拯救弗莱迪
[13:47] All right. 好了
[13:48] Let’s find our future encore. 去找未来的回升者吧
[13:51] Freddy! 弗莱迪
[13:52] Hey, Freddy! 弗莱迪
[13:54] Heard you couldn’t find a prom date. 听说你找不着舞伴
[13:56] Guess your mom turned you down. 是你妈拒绝你了吧
[14:00] Loser. 垃圾
[14:04] Nice one, Brad! 说得好 布拉德
[14:07] Losers. 垃圾
[14:09] Brad’s such a jerk. 布拉德太混蛋了
[14:10] Oh, it’s okay. You don’t have to do it, it’s all right. 没事 不用帮我捡 我自己来
[14:12] I got it, thank you. 我来吧 谢谢
[14:12] Actually, I wanted to ask you something. 其实 我想问你个事情
[14:15] Turns out I don’t have a date to prom tonight 今晚的舞会我还缺个舞伴
[14:17] and I was thinking… 我想问…
[14:19] would you go with me? 你愿意跟我一起吗
[14:22] Me go with you to prom? 我跟你一起参加舞会吗
[14:24] Exactly. Meet me in front of the school at 8:00. 没错 八点学校门口见
[14:26] Don’t be late. 别迟到了
[14:31] Oy vey, this is bad. 这可不好
[14:32] Why would the most popular girl need a last-minute date, 这么受欢迎的女生怎么会临时找舞伴
[14:36] let alone ask him? 还找他
[14:37] She’s working with those boys. 她跟那帮小子是一伙的
[14:39] This could be what sets him off. 这可能是让他生气的原因
[14:42] Okay, we gotta talk this kid out of his dream date. 我们得说服这孩子 让他放弃梦中情人
[14:48] Let’s rap, Freddy. 我们来饶舌吧 弗莱迪
[14:50] Who are–who are you guys? 你们是谁
[14:51] New teachers. Cool new teachers. 新老师 很酷的新老师
[14:54] And, uh, judging by your test scores here, 从你的考试成绩来看
[14:57] maybe you should skip the prom and hit the books. 也许你应该忘了毕业舞会 好好学习
[14:59] Turn this A into an A+. 把A变成A+
[15:01] Or maybe go to the movies. 或许去电影院
[15:02] 1989’s a great movie summer. 1989年是伟大的电影之夏
[15:04] “Last Crusade,” “Ghostbusters II”– 《夺宝奇兵3》《捉鬼敢死队2》
[15:06] Yeah, I gotta go, so… 我得走了 所以
[15:11] Hey, no running in the hallway. 不要在走廊上奔跑
[15:13] We’re not just your teachers, we’re your pals! 我们不只是你的老师 还是你的朋友
[15:23] Picture a dark hallway. 试想一段黑暗的走廊
[15:25] It feels like the killer’s there with you. 感觉凶手就在你身边
[15:27] Shafts of moonlight claw at the floor. 月光像利爪一样抓挠着地板
[15:31] Glowing exit sign you may never reach. 发光的安全出口标志 你好像永远也到不了
[15:35] Come out here, Freddy! We know you’re there. 出来 弗莱迪 我们知道你在那里
[15:38] Yeah, come on out! 对 快出来
[15:39] There are gaps in your psychological profile 你的心理资料里面漏了一些
[15:41] that you need to answer for. 需要你来回答
[15:42] Babe. 宝贝
[15:44] And we’re gonna send you back to hell. 而且我们会把你送回地狱
[15:45] Yeah! 对
[15:52] Did you find a way out? 你门找到出去的路了吗
[15:53] Are you trying to get yourself killed? 你是想被杀掉吗
[15:55] Get back in the gym. 回到体育馆
[16:01] There! 在那里
[16:24] – Freddy ran off on us. – We need his address. -弗莱迪跑了 -我们需要他的地址
[16:28] I got you. 我来
[16:35] Nora? 诺拉
[16:39] Nora, what’s wrong? 诺拉 怎么了
[16:40] I can hear them, their– their voices. 我能听见他们的声音
[16:43] Fairy godmothers have sort of 仙女教母有某种感应雷达
[16:44] a special radar that tunes into kids’ wishes, 可以感知孩子们的愿望
[16:47] and prom night is a minefield of teenage need, 而毕业舞会之夜是青少年心愿泛滥的时候
[16:50] so when it locks onto the kid with the deepest need 所以当它锁定了愿望最强烈的孩子
[16:53] I just go straight to– 我就会直接去…
[16:56] oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, it’s happening. 不 不 不 来了
[17:06] Where the hell did you come from, huh? 你从哪冒出来的
[17:07] Oh, Freddy. Uh– 弗莱迪
[17:10] I am your fairy godmother. 我是你的仙女教母
[17:15] So… 所以
[17:19] Please don’t kill me? 请不要杀我
[17:25] You’re a fairy godmother? My fairy godmother? 你是仙女教母 我的仙女教母吗
[17:29] Prove it. 证明给我看
[17:30] You think I’d be wearing this if I really had the choice? 我要不是别无选择 你觉得我会穿成这样吗
[17:35] So anything I ask for you have to do it. 所以我让你做什么你都会做
[17:38] So you should really think about what you want, 所以你得好好想想你想要什么
[17:41] especially the consequences. 尤其是它的后果
[17:44] I already know what I want. 我已经知道我想要什么了
[17:46] Prom’s tonight and– 毕业舞会在今晚
[17:48] Freddy, honey! 弗莱迪 亲爱的
[17:50] Hide–no! 躲起来 不
[17:54] Hey, Freddy. Ready, Freddy, for movie night? 弗莱迪 准备好今晚看电影吗
[17:56] – I got the Jiffy Pop going. – Uh, actually, Mom– -我准备了爆米花 -其实 妈
[17:58] Ray, I’m with Freddy. 雷 我和弗莱迪在一起
[17:59] Nora! Good, that’s great. 诺拉 真是太好了
[18:01] How is that great? 好吗
[18:02] I’m a serial killer’s fairy godmother. 我是连环杀人犯的仙女教母
[18:03] This is perfect. Old Freddy didn’t have a fairy godmother. 这很完美 以前的弗雷迪没有仙女教母
[18:06] So if you give him the prom 如果你给他一个每个孩子
[18:08] every kid dreams of 都梦寐以求的毕业舞会
[18:10] maybe he won’t hurt anyone. 他可能就不会伤害任何人
[18:11] Except this kid’s dream is for everyone to be dead. 可这个孩子的愿望是让所有人都去死
[18:17] Prom? 毕业舞会
[18:19] Wow, Freddy. 弗雷迪
[18:21] Uh, do you need a ride, or… 需要我载你一程吗 还是
[18:23] I could help you with your tie. 我可以帮你整理领带
[18:24] Oh… You know, I got it. But, um, I love you, okay? 我自己能搞定 但是 我爱你
[18:27] I just gotta go. 我得去忙了
[18:28] Okay. 好的
[18:30] Now, back to my wish. 说回我的愿望
[18:37] I’m gonna make it so those kids never make fun of me again, 我要让那些同学都不再取笑我
[18:40] because I wish for… 因为我想要…
[18:43] a suit. 一套西装
[18:44] A suit? 一套西装
[18:46] Yeah, if I’m gonna take Tiffany 是的 如果我要带蒂芬妮去舞会
[18:47] I gotta look good, so I want a cool suit. 我形象必须极佳 所以我想要一身帅气西装
[18:49] Can you do that? 你能做到吗
[18:50] – Yeah, I can do that. – Okay. -我能做到 -很好
[18:53] – Ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -好了
[19:00] Check it out. 快瞧瞧
[19:02] Oh, my… Okay, okay. 我的… 很好
[19:06] Now I gotta show up in style. 现在还差一个很有型的登场
[19:08] I want a pony. 我想要一匹小马
[19:09] Seriously, kid? 认真的吗 孩子
[19:10] 中城高中 1989年毕业舞会
[19:31] Hey Freddy. 弗雷迪你好
[19:32] Tiffany. 蒂芬妮
[19:33] Cool suit. 西装很酷
[19:34] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:36] Here. 给你
[19:39] – Thank you. – Should we, uh… -谢谢 -我们要…
[19:40] – Yes. – Okay. -是的 -好的
[19:47] Looks like your plan just might work. 看起来你的计划可能会凑效了
[19:49] Well, only thanks to you. 多亏了你的功劳
[19:51] Hey, Palmer. 帕尔默
[19:53] Will you go to prom with me? 你要和我一起参加舞会吗
[19:55] Aw, shucks. 这还用问
[19:59] All right. 好吧
[20:14] Hey! Cool it. 冷静点
[20:18] I knew it. 我就知道
[20:18] You stole our family’s totem. 你偷走了我们家族的图腾
[20:20] It’s not like that, I… I needed to take it. 不是你想的那样 我必须把它带走
[20:23] I mean, you could’ve just asked for it. 你明明可以征求同意
[20:25] Mâmân and Bâbâ would’ve given it to you. 妈妈和爸爸肯定会给你的
[20:26] – What’s that supposed to mean? – Oh, you really don’t know? -这是什么意思 -你真的不知道吗
[20:30] You’re never around, you don’t do any work, 你常年不在家 又没有工作
[20:32] and they still treat you like you’re some kind of hero. 但他们还是对待你如英雄一般
[20:35] If you only knew what I’ve done, 要是你知道我做过什么
[20:37] what I’ve survived, 我经历了什么
[20:38] without getting any credit. 而又从未得到任何认可
[20:40] Not that you’d understand, 你是不会明白的
[20:41] ’cause you only care about yourself. 因为你只关心你自己
[20:42] Whatever, don’t tell me. 管它的 别告诉我
[20:43] But wait till they see 但等到他们发现
[20:44] you’ve turned it into a stupid stoner bracelet… Hey! 你把它变成一个破石头手镯会怎样
[20:47] What up, Z-listers? 你们好 Z家族
[20:48] Turns out even a sacred totem 原来连神圣图腾
[20:50] couldn’t reverse the sucking void that is my soul. 都不能逆转我心灵的空虚
[20:53] Hey, screw you. I’m not a void. 去你的 我才不是空虚
[20:56] I’m a business. 我这是生意
[21:00] Not like it works here anyway. 反正在这里手机也用不了
[21:11] 中城高中 2004年
[21:13] Everybody, stay calm. 大家冷静
[21:15] Once the power’s back we’ll get help. 来电之后我们就会去求救
[21:21] I am freaked out. 我吓死了
[21:23] -I am freaked out. – Easy. -我吓死了 -放松
[21:28] Where do you think you’re going? 你要去哪
[21:30] I’m gonna find a way out of this school. 我要想办法离开学校
[21:32] Look at them, just waiting to be picked off. 看看这些人 就这么等着被杀
[21:35] Never fit in with them when I went here 我读书的时候就跟他们格格不入
[21:36] and I’m sure as hell not gonna die with them. 现在我也不会和他们一起死的
[21:39] I like the way you think. 深得我心
[21:41] There’s an old vent in the wood shop I used to sneak out of. 木工作坊有个通风口 我以前从那溜出去
[21:44] I knew it. Mick frickin’ Rory. 我就知道 你就是米克·罗里
[21:48] Come on, let’s get the hell out of this school. 快走 咱们逃出这个学校
[21:53] You have a husband? Boyfriend? 你有丈夫吗 或者男朋友
[21:55] Girlfriend? 还是女朋友
[21:58] No one’s waiting at home for me. 我独身一人
[22:00] Still haven’t quite gotten that together. 还没找到另一半
[22:04] And you? 你呢
[22:06] Um, it’s behind here. 我身后就是通风口
[22:12] Do you ever wonder where we’d be if, you know, 你有没有想过如果那年舞会没有变成那样
[22:15] that prom had gone differently, like if… 我俩最后会如何 比如说
[22:20] Allie! 艾莉
[22:29] You’d better be fixing this in ’89. 你最好在1989年把这事搞定
[22:51] So this is prom. 这就是舞会啊
[22:55] – I know it’s lame, but… – No, no, no, no. -我知道很俗气 但 -不 不是
[22:57] Actually I think I kinda get the whole nostalgia thing for once. 我想我终于有点理解这种怀旧的感觉了
[23:02] And we’re gonna slow it down for the next one. 接下来是一首慢歌
[23:04] So everyone, grab your sweeties and get on the dance floor. 每个人 牵上你的舞伴 走到舞池
[23:19] I love this song. 我喜欢这首歌
[23:22] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[23:23] You know, you’re a really good dancer. 你舞跳得很好
[23:26] Thanks, I… 谢谢 我
[23:28] I watch a lot of music videos. 我看了很多音乐影片
[23:31] they look so happy. 他们看着好开心
[23:32] Yeah, but they don’t. 对 但他们不开心
[23:38] So that’s the prank. 那就是他们的恶作剧
[23:39] She leads him to the center of the dance floor 她把他引到舞池中央
[23:41] and they drop trash on his head. 他们把垃圾倒他头上
[23:43] Classic “Carrie.” 魔女嘉莉经典恶作剧
[23:44] Bet these bullies don’t know how that ended. 这些霸凌者肯定想不到那会让弗雷迪变成怎样
[23:47] Well, we gotta keep them from walking in the drop zone. 我们不能让他们走到垃圾下面
[23:49] I think it’s gonna be okay. 我觉得不会有事
[23:59] It’s a little crowded over there. 那边人有点多
[24:02] – Is this good? – Yeah. -这里可以吗 -是的
[24:08] – Having fun? – Yeah. -开心吗 -开心
[24:10] Freddy. 弗雷迪
[24:13] Nice suit. 西装不错
[24:15] It would suck if it got ruined. 毁了就不好了
[24:17] – Brad, wait. – Come on, Tiff! -布拉德 别 -得了吧 蒂芬妮
[24:19] This is how the prank was supposed to go, right? 我们的恶作剧本来就是这样设计的 对吗
[24:22] Prank? What are you talking about? 恶作剧 你在说什么
[24:25] He still doesn’t get it. 他还是没明白
[24:27] You think she actually wanted to go out with you? 你以为她真想跟你约会吗
[24:31] It was a setup, butt lump. 这是陷阱 白痴
[24:38] Tiffany, is that true? 蒂芬妮 这是真的吗
[24:39] No… I mean not anymore, Freddy. 不是 我是说 现在不是了 弗雷迪
[24:45] No, Freddy. 别 弗雷迪
[24:48] Freddy, it’s gonna be okay. 弗雷迪 会没事的
[24:59] We just went from John Hughes to John Carpenter. 这下从喜剧片变成恐怖片了
[24:59] 约翰·休斯: 喜剧片导演 约翰·卡朋特: 恐怖片导演
[25:02] I take it back. 我收回之前的话
[25:04] High school sucks. 高中烂透了
[25:07] Come out here and face me, you bastard. 出来见我 你个王八蛋
[25:09] 中城高中 2004年
[25:11] Rory, are you trying to get yourself killed? 罗里 你要去送死吗
[25:13] He killed Allie. He’s gonna pay! 他杀了艾莉 他得付出代价
[25:15] She wasn’t just some girl, was she? 她不只是个普通的女孩 对吧
[25:19] She was my prom date. 她是我的毕业舞会舞伴
[25:21] We went to the same school together 我们上了同一所学校
[25:22] and we kind of had a thing. 我们之间有种特殊的感觉
[25:25] Then I went to juvie 之后我就去了少教所
[25:26] But we still wrote letters to one another. 但我们之间仍互通书信
[25:29] I was gonna break out 我本打算越狱
[25:30] and take her to the stupid dance, 然后带她去那个愚蠢的舞会
[25:32] but then I blew her off. 但我放她鸽子了
[25:33] – Rory. – What? -罗里 -怎么了
[25:35] I was young, stupid. 我当时很年轻也很傻
[25:37] Mick, look, I’m sorry, okay? 米克 我很抱歉
[25:39] But if this plan works 但如果这个计划成功了
[25:40] then Freddy never becomes an encore. 弗雷迪就都不会成为回升者
[25:43] Maybe everything that happened can be undone. 也许过去发生的一切都可以挽回
[25:46] Maybe we can still save Allie. 也许我们还能拯救艾莉
[25:51] – Freddy, wait. – Leave me alone. -弗雷迪 等等 -别管我
[25:54] What? 怎么了
[25:55] You don’t want to be alone right now. 你现在不想一个人待着
[25:56] How would you know that? 你怎么会知道
[25:57] How would you know what I want? 你怎么知道我想要什么
[25:59] I spent years wanting these kids to be my friend 我多年来想要和这些孩子做朋友
[26:02] and I couldn’t even make it happen 但是就算有了仙女教母
[26:02] with a fairy godmother! 我也无法成功
[26:04] I cannot wait to be done with this stupid place 我等不及要摆脱这个烂地方了
[26:07] and I hope they all get what they deserve. 而且我希望他们能遭到报应
[26:08] No, you don’t mean that. 不 你不是那么想的
[26:10] – Yeah, I do. – No, you don’t. -我是那么想的 -不 你不是
[26:12] Look, I get it. I have given in to my demons. 我理解你 我也曾向内心的邪恶低头
[26:14] I know what it’s like 我明白这个感受
[26:15] to want to make the world feel your pain, 想让整个世界都感受你的痛苦
[26:17] but that is not who you are. 但这并不是你的本心
[26:19] I see so much more in you. 我在你身上看到了更多
[26:24] Listen. 听着
[26:26] God, being yourself… 做你自己
[26:31] that is a magic stronger than any wish. 那才是比任何许愿都强大的魔法
[26:36] Being truly okay with myself. 真心与自己和解
[26:39] Scars and all is how the right people truly found me. 伤痛才是正直的人真正找到自我的方式
[26:45] Now, if you had one more wish… 现在 如果你还可以许一个愿望
[26:51] to show all of them who you really are, 来向他们展现真正的自己
[26:54] what’ll it be? 你会许什么
[26:59] How concerned should we be? 我们应该多担心
[27:02] I say medium. Medium concerned. 我觉得中等 中等级别担心
[27:11] Hit it! 开始
[27:56] What the… 什么鬼
[28:15] Computer, just tell me h… 电脑 告诉我
[28:19] How many CatChat followers have I lost 我被困在这个鬼地方期间
[28:21] since I’ve been stuck in this dump? 掉了多少个粉丝
[28:23] I can’t do that, Miss Tarazi. 我做不到 塔拉齐女士
[28:26] It’s probably best I don’t know. 也许我不知道最好
[28:30] Wait, does this computer get internet? 等下 这个电脑能连网吗
[28:38] It’s a computer program I designed to hack it. 这是我设计的一个破解程序
[28:49] How did you bypass my encrypted security protocol? 你是怎么绕过我的加密安全协议的?
[28:52] Oh, just by being a businesswoman, makeup guru, 只因为我是一个女商人 化妆大师
[28:54] bad bitch, and overall genius. 牛逼御姐 还有 全方位的天才
[28:57] Now call me a ride, computer. 现在给我叫辆车 电脑
[29:09] Hey. You were really good out there, Freddy. 你刚才做得真棒 弗雷迪
[29:11] Takes some real confidence 在毕业舞会上能带动大家群舞
[29:12] to bust out backup dancers at prom. 还真是需要很有自信的
[29:14] So this gets to be, like, your job, 所以这就相当于你的工作
[29:16] making things better for kids? 让孩子们过得更好
[29:17] Yeah. Yeah, it is. 对 是的
[29:21] Look, there’s gotta be a bunch of kids out there 外面肯定还有很多孩子
[29:22] that could probably use your help, 会需要你的帮助
[29:23] and I think I’m gonna be okay. 我想我会没事的
[29:26] Thank you, Nora, for everything. 谢谢你诺拉 为我做的一切
[29:40] There’s my ride. 我的车在这呢
[29:42] Vintage. 复古风
[29:44] At least the computer knows I like to travel in style. 至少电脑知道我喜欢有风格的出行
[29:54] That was fun. 太有趣了
[29:55] Yeah, and the night’s just getting started. 是啊 夜晚才刚刚开始
[29:56] I know. 我知道
[29:57] Well, you can take my limo wherever we want to go. 你可以坐我的加长车去任何我们想去的地方
[30:00] – After you. – Thank you. -你先请 -谢谢
[30:07] She booked me a shared ride. 她给我订了拼车
[30:26] Guys, they fixed it. 伙计们 他们成功了
[30:28] Ray’s plan actually worked? 雷的计划奏效了吗
[30:29] Apparently, Freddy’s a really solid dancer. 看来 弗雷迪特别会跳舞
[30:32] And he’s not gonna go on a killing spree at prom. 他不会在舞会上疯狂杀戮了
[30:37] Then who is that? 那这是谁
[30:40] Die, you bastard! 去死吧 你这个混蛋
[30:51] Nick! 尼克
[30:55] No, no. 不 不要
[31:01] Sara, look. 莎拉 看
[31:10] Kathy Meyers? 凯西·麦尔斯
[31:12] She must be the encore. 她一定是回升者
[31:13] They wanted to take my Freddy away from me. 他们想把弗雷迪从我身边夺走
[31:17] But when that girl asked him to prom, 但当那个女孩邀请他去舞会时
[31:20] I knew I had to kill her and all of his new friends. 我知道我必须杀了她和他的所有新朋友
[31:24] Now I get to finish what I started. 现在我要结束由我开始的这一切
[31:26] Hey, are you guys getting any service? 你们的手机有信号吗
[31:31] I know what you guys are thinking. 我知道你们在想什么
[31:33] Yes, it’s me. The Dragon Girl. 是的 就是我 龙女
[31:37] Wait, why aren’t we moving? 等等 车怎么不开呢
[31:39] Driver, what’s going on? 司机 怎么回事
[31:44] Close it! Close the door, close it! 关上 关上门 快关上
[31:48] You killed our friend. You killed those kids. 你杀了我们的朋友 你杀了那些孩子
[31:50] But you’re not gonna get away with it this time. 但这次你跑不掉了
[31:52] I won’t let anyone stand between me and my boy. 我不会让任何人插足我和我的儿子
[31:56] And you’re next. 你是下一个
[32:04] Sara! 莎拉
[32:05] – Close the door! – Close the door! -关上门 -快关上门
[32:22] Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等一下 等一下
[32:25] Before you kill me, 你杀我之前
[32:26] there’s just something I don’t understand, huh? 我还有些不理解的事情
[32:28] How did you get here? 你是怎么走到这一步的
[32:29] Come on, every killer has a story. 说说 每个杀手都有故事
[32:31] Why don’t you tell me yours, yeah? 为什么你不告诉我你的故事呢
[32:33] After I killed those brats, 我杀了那些捣蛋鬼之后
[32:36] my Freddy took the fall. 我的弗雷迪做了替罪羊
[32:38] He wanted to protect me. 他想保护我
[32:41] But I knew I couldn’t live without him. 但我知道我不能没有他
[32:43] And I was right, because he’s not the only one who died 我是对的 因为在他被处决的那晚
[32:45] the night of his execution. 他不是唯一一个死的人
[32:52] I had a heart attack right there in Iron Heights. 我在铁山监狱突发心脏病
[32:55] I died with him! 我和他一起死了
[32:58] But then, 但之后
[32:59] I was sent back from hell. 我被从地狱送回来了
[33:04] Given a second chance, 我有了第二次机会
[33:06] a chance to bring Freddy home where he belongs, 让我能把弗雷迪带回属于他的家
[33:09] a chance to finish the job I started. 也让我能结束由我开始的这一切
[33:12] And no one can ever take us away from each other. 没有人能再把我们分开
[33:25] Babe, it’s happening. 宝贝 我们在创造历史
[33:27] We’re final girls! 我们是笑到最后的女孩
[33:53] That’s right! Feel the burn of Dragoness, you psycho! 感受下龙之烈焰 你个疯子
[34:00] Mom? 妈妈
[34:04] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[34:07] Freddy, I’m doing this for you. 弗雷迪 我这么做是为了你
[34:10] For us. 为了我们
[34:12] I can’t lose you, Freddy. I can’t live without you. 我不能失去你 弗雷迪 没你我会活不下去
[34:15] Let me do this, Freddy. 不要妨碍我 弗雷迪
[34:19] I can’t move. 我动不了
[34:31] You don’t need them, you need me. 你不需要她们 你需要的是我
[34:34] We could get away with this together. 我们一起远走高飞
[34:37] No, no. 不 不
[34:39] I-I know who I am now and I’m not gonna lock myself away. 我知道我是什么样的人了 我不会选择自闭
[34:45] Then this is for your own good. 那这是为了你好
[34:59] They did it! 他们成功了
[35:04] Behrad? 贝哈德
[35:06] It’s all right. 没事了
[35:07] You okay? 你还好吗
[35:09] I totally get why you stole that. 我完全明白你为什么偷传家宝了
[35:12] Fair enough. 可以接受
[35:15] This is a lot. 瞬间发生了好多事
[35:28] And you were at the limo with her, right? 你当时跟她一起 在豪华轿车里 是吗
[35:30] Yeah, thanks. 是的 谢谢
[35:31] I’ll be back. 马上回来
[35:45] I know she needs help, but… 我知道她有问题 但是
[35:48] she was all I had. 我的亲人只有她了
[35:50] And they took her away. 他们却把她带走了
[35:55] So what do I do? 我该怎么办
[35:58] Survive. 活下去
[35:59] Freddy, my upbringing was only dysfunction. 弗雷迪 我的成长经历并不美好
[36:05] But dysfunction doesn’t get to choose who you are. 但不能让不美好的成长经历定义你这个人
[36:09] You do. 只有你自己能
[36:13] You hear me? 明白吗
[36:13] Yeah, okay. 明白 好
[36:16] We should, uh, head back and check on the team 我们该回去了 看看大家的情况
[36:19] and make sure everything’s back to normal. 确保一切回归正常
[36:24] I know you’re gonna be okay, kid. 我知道你一定没问题的 孩子
[36:44] Dr. Gideon treating you right? 吉迪恩医生把你治好了吗
[36:47] Pretty cool, huh? 很酷吧
[36:49] So this is what you do? 这就是你的工作
[36:50] Travel around time and save people using wind? 穿梭于不同的时间 用风拯救别人
[36:53] That’s… 很
[36:56] I wouldn’t say cool, exactly, but… 我不会说那很酷 但是
[36:59] no wonder you’re the favorite. 难怪你最受爸妈宠爱
[37:01] The favorite? 最受宠爱
[37:03] Mâmân and Bâbâ only treat me how they do 妈妈和爸爸那么对我
[37:05] ’cause they’re worried about me. 是因为他们担心我
[37:06] I mean, I’ve been in business school for five years. 我已经在商学院待了五年了
[37:10] You were a self-made millionaire by the age of 19. 而你白手起家 十九岁就成了百万富翁
[37:12] You’re right, I am very impressive. 对啊 我是挺让人佩服的
[37:15] Like, how did you jailbreak your way out of here anyway? 比如 你是怎么从这里越狱出去的
[37:17] I was poking around your weird little screens 我在你奇怪的小屏幕周围四处探索
[37:20] and suddenly I knew how to hack my way out. 突然我就知道怎么黑出去了
[37:23] Right. 这样啊
[37:24] Yeah, time travel always has these weird side effects. 时间旅行总会有些奇怪的副作用
[37:28] Huh… 是吗
[37:31] Well, hopefully it wears off 希望会逐渐消失吧
[37:32] because I was thinking of sticking around for a while. 因为我想多待一段时间
[37:36] I weirdly wouldn’t hate that. 奇怪 我这次倒不觉得讨厌
[37:38] Hey, guys. We’re still in 2004. 大伙 我们还在2004年
[37:40] – Where the hell are you? – You coming? -你们在哪儿 -一起来吗
[37:48] How about this for a reunion? 这样的重聚还不错吧
[37:56] And, uh, what’s your sister doing here? 你姐姐来干什么
[37:59] Probably CatChatting. 可能是玩儿猫聊吧
[38:01] No judgment here. 不做评论
[38:02] – Yes. – Wait. -对 -等一下
[38:04] Where’s Mick? 米克呢
[38:11] Mick? 米克
[38:14] Mick Rory? 米克·罗里
[38:18] Allie. 艾莉
[38:25] Hey, Freddy. 嗨 弗雷迪
[38:26] Hey, Tiffany. 嗨 蒂芬妮
[38:27] Congrats. 恭喜
[38:32] Nora, may I have this dance? 诺拉 我可以与你共舞吗
[38:36] But of course. 当然
[38:42] I cannot believe I got to 真不敢相信
[38:43] get an exclusive scoop for Stab Cast 《杀人电影》我有了独家报道
[38:45] and I got to be the final girl. 还成为了笑到最后的女孩
[38:47] Well, technically, I never died, so. 严格来说 我从来没死过
[38:49] Technically, you’ve died more than three times, 严格来说 你死了不止三次了
[38:51] so just give me this one, babe. 这次让给我吧 宝贝
[38:54] You are my final girl. 你就是我笑到最后的女孩
[38:59] Hey, guys. 各位
[39:01] Photo booth. 大合照
[39:14] Wait! 等等
[39:15] Where’s Mick? 米克呢
[39:31] Mick. 米克
[39:34] That’s my gun. 是我的枪
[39:49] I thought I told you to piss off. 不是让你滚开吗
[39:50] Gary just filled me in on that business with Astra. 盖瑞刚才告诉我阿斯特拉的事了
[39:53] So why are you drowning your sorrows 你为什么不去解决这件事
[39:54] instead of doing something about it? 而是在这借酒消愁
[39:57] What happened here, John? 到底发生什么了 约翰
[40:04] I used to run with a bunch back in the day. 我以前经常跟一群人一起厮混
[40:07] Became known as the Newcastle Crew, 后来被称为纽卡斯尔团队
[40:09] spent most of our misbegotten youth in this place. 在这个地方度过了我们大部分可鄙的青春
[40:15] One of them was a powerful witch. 其中有一个强大的女巫
[40:18] I’m back here to consult with her. 我回来咨询一下她
[40:21] She’s through there. 她就在那里面
[40:26] So what are you waiting for? 那你还等什么呢
[40:28] Come on, get off your ass and go and do it. 快点 起来过去问
[40:29] Because it’s not that easy, all right, Charlie? 这不是那么简单的好吗 查莉
[40:32] That witch is Astra’s dead mother. 那个女巫是阿斯特拉的亡母
[40:35] Her spirit is waiting on the other side of that door and… 她的灵魂在那扇门后等待着
[40:39] none too happy with me. 对我也不是很满意
[40:40] There are things in my past that I haven’t told anyone. 我过去的一些事情一直没跟任何人说过
[40:46] So I get the whole wanting to do it on your own. 所以我能理解你想独自解决这种心情
[40:49] But if there was some door that I could walk through 如果有一扇门我走过去
[40:51] to solve all my problems, 就能解决所有问题
[40:54] I sure as hell would take that chance. 我一定会抓住那个机会
[41:07] I call upon Hecate, 我召唤赫卡忒
[41:09] lady of keys and guardian of crossroads. 掌管钥匙守护三岔路口的女神
[41:17] Sever this seal 用我的血
[41:23] by my blood, be open. 切断封印 开门吧
[41:37] Don’t look back, Johno. You got this. 别回头 约翰 你能搞定
[41:41] Let’s hope you’re right, love. 希望你是对的 亲爱的
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme