时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | we altered my future at Heyworld. | 在海伍德乐园我们改变了我的未来 |
[00:06] | I don’t know where I’ll be or who I’ll be, but find me. | 我不知道我会在哪或变成谁 但是来找我 |
[00:09] | – John, wait! – Masher? | -约翰 等等 -玛仕 |
[00:10] | Has Astra released the worst souls from Hell onto Earth? | 阿斯特拉有没有将最邪恶的灵魂从地狱放回人间 |
[00:13] | I’m unkillable! | 我有不死之身 |
[00:18] | I’m putting an end to this. | 我要了结它 |
[00:19] | Are you trying to go back to Hell? | 你这是要回到地狱吗 |
[00:21] | I’ll return when the sigil is complete. | 当魔印完成时 我就会回来 |
[00:41] | Ma’am, we caught him lurking outside. | 女士 我们发现他在外面鬼鬼祟祟 |
[00:46] | It seems you’re having a hard time | 你最近好像对地狱产生了 |
[00:48] | staying away from Hell these days, John. | 难以割舍的感情 约翰 |
[00:50] | Well, what can I say, I’m a creature of habit. | 谁让我是就是改不掉旧习惯呢 |
[00:53] | You might as well get used to it. | 不如就习惯这里 |
[00:55] | You’ll be living down here soon enough. | 这里早晚是你的归宿 |
[00:58] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[00:59] | A whiskey, neat, and a steak, well done. | 一杯威士忌 不加冰 再来一份全熟牛排 |
[01:02] | Oh, yeah, and all those souls you released. | 对了 还有那些被你释放的灵魂 |
[01:04] | Call ’em back. | 把他们招回来 |
[01:05] | Look, there is enough evil on Earth | 不用你给他们第二次机会 |
[01:08] | without you giving the damned a second chance. | 地球上的邪恶就已经够多了 |
[01:10] | Those damned souls are making me rich, John. | 这些邪恶的灵魂让我富得流油 约翰 |
[01:15] | Any humans corrupted or killed by them all belong to me. | 任何被他们堕落或杀害的人类都属于我 |
[01:19] | And after years of being under the boot of the Triumvirate, | 我这么多年都被三巨头踩在脚下 |
[01:22] | it sure feels good to grind my heel on someone else. | 能碾压其他人的感觉实在是太棒了 |
[01:28] | – Masher? – John. | -玛仕 -约翰 |
[01:33] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[01:34] | John’s better at getting his friends into trouble | 约翰最擅长拖朋友下水 |
[01:36] | than out of it. | 而不是帮助他们 |
[01:38] | Something you should have known when you squealed on me. | 在你告密前就应该知道这道理 |
[01:41] | You don’t have to do this, Astra. | 你不用这样 阿斯特拉 |
[01:43] | I like doing this. | 我喜欢这种感觉 |
[01:47] | No more, please. | 停下来 求你了 |
[01:50] | Astra, look, I came down here for a friendly chat, all right? | 阿斯特拉 我来是想和你友好地谈谈 |
[01:53] | Now, we don’t have to be enemies. | 我们没必要成为仇敌 |
[01:57] | You’re not my enemy, John. | 你不是我的敌人 约翰 |
[01:59] | You’re an important step in my evolution. | 你是我进化中的重要的一环 |
[02:03] | I crawled my way up from the bottom | 我从底层一点点爬到这 |
[02:05] | and I finally have some real power around here. | 终于在这里有了一些切实的权力 |
[02:08] | So if you want to stop me, | 你若是想阻止我 |
[02:11] | you’ll have to kill me. | 就必须得杀了我 |
[02:13] | But really, what’s the point? | 但说实在的 那有什么意义 |
[02:16] | My soul would just end up back down here anyway. | 我的灵魂本来就属于这里 |
[02:26] | John. | 约翰 |
[02:28] | What happened down there? | 下面情况如何 |
[02:33] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[02:38] | No post-mission debrief? | 任务结束后没有汇报吗 |
[02:40] | It’s part of his process. | 他这人就这样 |
[02:43] | Come on, Gideon, play the damn message again. | 拜托 吉迪恩 再播放一遍讯息 |
[02:45] | You can mistreat me all you like, Mr. Heywood. | 随你怎么折腾我 海伍德先生 |
[02:47] | But I assure you, there are no secret messages | 但我向你保证 并没有秘密讯息 |
[02:49] | hiding in my memory banks. | 隐藏在我的记忆库中 |
[02:52] | – Everything okay, bro? – Oh, um, yeah. | -你没事吧 兄弟 -没事 |
[02:54] | I was just, double-checking something. | 我只是再重新检查一遍 |
[02:56] | Little help? | 拉我一把 |
[03:06] | I think I’m starting to see things. | 我好像产生了幻觉 |
[03:08] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道你这是怎么了 |
[03:11] | You do? | 你知道吗 |
[03:11] | You get into my stash again? | 你又偷了我的私藏吧 |
[03:16] | Dude, no worries. | 伙计 不用担心 |
[03:17] | Sara’s gathering the team, come on. | 莎拉叫我们过去集合 走吧 |
[03:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:20] | And that is the truth of it, mateys. | 这就是事情的真相 伙计们 |
[03:22] | Astra and this whole bloody mess is on me. | 阿斯特拉还有这些乱子都怪我 |
[03:27] | And she can’t be reasoned with. | 而且她毫不讲理 |
[03:29] | So we need a more permanent solution to stopping her | 我们需要一个一劳永逸的方法阻止她 |
[03:31] | or she could continue releasing souls indefinitely. | 否则她将一直释放这些灵魂 |
[03:34] | Surely, Astra can change. She’s still human, right? | 阿斯特拉还能改变 她还是人类吧 |
[03:37] | I mean, even a master of the dark arts must believe | 就算是暗黑魔法师也会认为 |
[03:39] | there’s still some good left in her. | 她仍存有一些善良 |
[03:41] | Forget it, big man. | 别想了 大个头 |
[03:42] | Astra’s lust for power, | 阿斯特拉对力量的渴望 |
[03:44] | it zapped the humanity out of her. | 已经摧毁了她的人性 |
[03:46] | Well, on the bright side, | 往好的一面想 |
[03:48] | at least the encores aren’t our fault this time. | 至少这次的回升者不是我们的错 |
[03:50] | Hey, up top. | 击个掌 |
[03:52] | Is there any point in sending these encores to Hell? | 把这些回升者送回地狱有什么意义 |
[03:55] | It sounds like Astra would just send them straight back. | 看起来阿斯特拉会马上把他们再送回来 |
[03:57] | Correct. | 没错 |
[03:59] | Well, then until we find a more permanent solution, | 在我们找到一劳永逸的方法之前 |
[04:01] | we’ll house the encores on the ship. | 就先把回升者关在船上 |
[04:04] | We’re gonna need a bigger pantry. | 那我们需要个更大的储藏室了 |
[04:24] | Hey, Cap. | 船长 |
[04:25] | Normally, I’d be all for rolling up my sleeves and pitching in, | 通常 我一定会卷起袖子走上前线 |
[04:28] | but I gotta take shore leave for my pop’s birthday, | 但是我得请个短假去给我爸爸庆祝生日 |
[04:31] | and Nate’s coming with me. | 内特要和我一起来 |
[04:33] | – I am? – You are? | -是吗 -真的吗 |
[04:35] | My parents are always asking questions about my life. | 我的父母一直问我关于我生活的问题 |
[04:37] | He could pretend to be one of my biz school professors. | 他可以假扮成我商学院的教授 |
[04:41] | I still can’t believe that you haven’t told your parents | 我还是不敢相信你没告诉你父母 |
[04:43] | the truth about what you do. | 你的真实工作是什么 |
[04:44] | You mean that I’m a time-traveling superhero | 你是说告诉他们我是个偷走了传家宝的 |
[04:46] | who stole the family heirloom? | 时间穿越的超级英雄吗 |
[04:48] | Hmm, okay, yeah, stick to business school. | 好吧 还是说商学院吧 |
[04:51] | We’ll be back before you can say “Timequake.” | 我们很快就回来 你都念不完”时震”俩字 |
[04:52] | Don’t jinx it. | 别乌鸦嘴 |
[04:54] | Too late, Captain, | 太晚了 船长 |
[04:55] | a new timequake has been detected. | 侦测到一次新的时震 |
[04:57] | You are needed on the bridge. | 需要你到舰桥来 |
[05:03] | What are we looking at? | 我们面对的是什么 |
[05:04] | Ah, the epicenter of the timequake | 时震的中心 |
[05:06] | is in Los Angeles, 1947. | 就在洛杉矶 1947年 |
[05:08] | It’s the golden age of Hollywood | 那是好莱坞的黄金时代 |
[05:09] | and the height of organized crime in the city. | 也是这座城市有组织犯罪的鼎盛时期 |
[05:12] | The real golden age. | 真正的黄金时代 |
[05:13] | All right, people, we’re gonna need two teams for the… | 好了 各位 我们需要两组人来… |
[05:16] | Sorry, honey, I think I’m in your spot, aren’t I? | 抱歉 亲爱的 我占了你的位置是吧 |
[05:19] | Hey, don’t sweat it, babe. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[05:22] | As Ava was saying, two teams. | 正如艾娃所说 两个小组 |
[05:24] | Ray, John, with me. | 雷 约翰和我 |
[05:25] | Mick, Ava, QB from the ship. | 米克 艾娃 在船上做后援 |
[05:28] | Now let’s do it. | 出发吧 |
[05:32] | you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[05:33] | It’s only my second official mission with the Legends, | 这只是我第二次与传奇们正式出任务 |
[05:35] | and I’m already being trusted with the football. | 而我已经被授予主要任务了 |
[05:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:39] | QB means staying on the ship and doing nothing. | 后援意味着在船上呆着什么都不做 |
[05:42] | Or it could mean | 或者是意味着 |
[05:43] | providing the team with vital information. | 为队伍提供重要的信息 |
[05:47] | Gideon, pull up a topographical survey | 吉迪恩 调出这座城市的 |
[05:49] | of the city, please. | 地形测绘图 谢谢 |
[05:51] | 华盛顿特区 2044年 | |
[05:54] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[05:55] | Great. I just needed to get off the ship, clear my head. | 挺好的 我就需要下船放松下头脑 |
[06:10] | Guys, this is Nathaniel Heywood. | 各位 这是内特尼尔·海伍德 |
[06:12] | He’s one of my professors. | 他是我的教授之一 |
[06:14] | – Welcome. – Thank you. | -欢迎 -谢谢你 |
[06:15] | Oh, we’ve never had a professor over for dinner. | 我们从没招待过教授来晚餐 |
[06:17] | What do you teach? | 你教什么的 |
[06:17] | Advanced macroeconomics, behavioral economics… | 高级宏观经济学 行为经济学 |
[06:20] | – Hey, guys. – Brace yourself. | -各位好 -准备好 |
[06:22] | Z here. | 我是Z |
[06:24] | So I’m at my parents’ house celebrating my dad’s birthday. | 我在父母家庆祝我爸爸的生日 |
[06:27] | After all, family is everything. | 毕竟 家人就是一切 |
[06:32] | Speaking of which, it looks like we have | 说到这 看起来我们今年 |
[06:34] | a surprise guest this year. | 有个意外的客人 |
[06:35] | My brother, Behrad. | 我的弟弟 贝哈德 |
[06:38] | Say hello, B. | 打个招呼 B |
[06:39] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[06:40] | Anyways, guys, I gotta go. | 好了 各位 我得走了 |
[06:42] | Big love to the Z nation. Khodafez. | 大爱Z家族 下次见 |
[06:48] | Insert that clip at the end of the current file. | 把这段放到目前文件的最后 |
[06:50] | We’ll start cutting tonight. | 我们今晚开始剪辑 |
[06:51] | You two can set up glam in the bathroom for touch-ups. | 你俩去浴室摆好化妆品来做补妆 |
[06:54] | Hey, I thought this was supposed to be a family party. | 我还以为这是个家族聚会 |
[06:56] | Oh, says the woman who just invited | 说这话的人刚邀请了 |
[06:57] | her 48 million followers into our house. | 她4800万粉丝进了咱家 |
[06:59] | It’s 51 million. | 是5100万 |
[07:01] | Try to keep up. | 跟上时代 |
[07:01] | Zari, darling, isn’t it marvelous. | 扎莉 亲爱的 是不是很棒 |
[07:04] | Your brother brought home | 你弟弟带回家了 |
[07:05] | one of his professors from grad school. | 他大学的一位教授 |
[07:07] | Zari, Nate. Nate, Zari. | 扎莉 这位是内特 内特 这是扎莉 |
[07:09] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:11] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[07:13] | I saw the video. | 我看了视频 |
[07:14] | Oh, thanks for subscribing. | 感谢关注我 |
[07:17] | You know, it’s the fans that really make | 正是粉丝 |
[07:19] | all the hard work worth it. | 让这些辛勤工作有价值 |
[07:25] | What a weirdo. | 真是个怪胎 |
[07:38] | Your sister is the secret woman | 你姐姐就是那个 |
[07:39] | from the hologram message. | 发全息消息的神秘女子 |
[07:40] | Secret wha… | 神秘什 |
[07:41] | I thought I was hallucinating, | 我以为我是出现了幻觉 |
[07:43] | but Gideon was scrubbing her memory | 但吉迪恩在清理记忆库 |
[07:44] | and there was a secret message from your sister | 那里有个你姐姐发送的秘密消息 |
[07:46] | telling me to find her, | 让我去找她 |
[07:48] | and she’s the reason I came back. | 她就是我回来的理由 |
[07:49] | Are you having a psychological break? | 你是突发心理崩溃了吗 |
[07:51] | No, I’m being serious. | 不 我是说真的 |
[07:52] | Remember when we dented history at Heyworld. | 记不记得我们在海伍德改变了历史 |
[07:57] | Your sister is the dent. | 你姐姐被改变了 |
[08:00] | 洛杉矶 1947年 | |
[08:05] | 韦伯与摩尔 私家侦探 | |
[08:12] | The traces of magical energy lead into this office. | 魔法能量的踪迹指向这间办公室 |
[08:15] | There’s an infernal residue in here. | 这里有地狱的残余痕迹 |
[08:19] | Sure is. | 确实有 |
[08:20] | Residue of a dead guy. | 一个死人的残余 |
[08:25] | Oh, whoa, stand back. | 等等 后退 |
[08:32] | The victim was consumed by ignis inferni. | 受害者是死于业火 |
[08:36] | It’s hellfire. | 那是地狱之火 |
[08:37] | Whoever did this to him was not of this world. | 对他下手的生物不属于这个世界 |
[08:40] | Well, looks like our killer’s the encore. | 看来杀手是个回升者 |
[08:44] | Bollocks. | 见鬼 |
[08:45] | Ah, there’s the ticket. | 门票在那里 |
[08:47] | 洛杉矶日报 本地侦探… | |
[08:57] | Don’t come any closer. | 别过来 |
[08:59] | All right, easy. You can put the gun down. | 好了 别紧张 你可以放下枪 |
[09:01] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[09:02] | Where’s Webb? | 韦伯在哪里 |
[09:04] | Uh, we are the “And Moore” Of Webb & Moore. | 我们是”韦伯与摩尔”中的摩尔 |
[09:04] | 韦伯与摩尔 私家侦探 | |
[09:08] | We work with Moore–Webb. | 我们跟摩尔… 跟韦伯合作 |
[09:11] | You must be Moore. | 那你一定是摩尔了 |
[09:13] | Sure, that’s me. | 是我没错 |
[09:15] | Johnny Moore. | 约翰尼·摩尔 |
[09:17] | Sarah is my secretary and this fella here… | 莎拉是我的秘书 这家伙… |
[09:19] | Has got a cop face. | 看着像个警察 |
[09:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:22] | Sergeant Palmer at your service. | 帕尔默警官为您效劳 |
[09:24] | I’m undercover. | 我是便衣 |
[09:26] | Tell Webb to call me when he’s back. | 转告韦伯 回来后给我打电话 |
[09:27] | He’s, uh, on holiday–vacation, | 他去休假了 |
[09:29] | which leaves me handling your case, Miss… | 所以你的案子就交由我来负责 你是 |
[09:33] | Hill, Jeannie Hill. | 希尔 珍妮·希尔 |
[09:36] | I hired your partner to protect me from my boyfriend. | 我雇佣了你的搭档来保护我不被男友伤害 |
[09:39] | Oh, well, you’re in good hands, ma’am. | 你安全无忧 女士 |
[09:41] | Oh, give me a break, Johnny Law. | 算了吧 警察先生 |
[09:43] | Half the PD is in Bugsy’s pocket. | 近半警察都是巴格西的人 |
[09:45] | Bugsy as in… | 巴格西的全名是… |
[09:46] | Benjamin Siegel. | 本杰明·西格尔 |
[09:48] | Doesn’t like it when you call him Bugsy. | 不喜欢别人叫他巴格西 |
[09:50] | But here’s the kicker, | 让人惊讶的是 |
[09:52] | He died last week. | 他上周死了 |
[09:53] | And now he’s back from the dead. | 但他现在起死回生了 |
[09:56] | And he’s more dangerous than ever. | 并且前所未有的危险 |
[10:03] | He took over a joint on Sunset Boulevard | 他在日落大道上有个场子 |
[10:06] | called the Blue Iguana. | 叫做蓝蜥蜴 |
[10:07] | Playground of gangsters and the Hollywood elite. | 黑帮和好莱坞精英的乐园 |
[10:10] | Whatever vice floats your boat, | 不管你想找什么乐子 |
[10:12] | that’s where you’ll find it. | 那里都可以实现 |
[10:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[10:21] | Welcome to the Blue Iguana. | 欢迎来到蓝蜥蜴 |
[10:23] | Now, have fun, I insist. | 你们尽情玩 没得商量 |
[10:25] | If you don’t, I just might have to shoot ya. | 否则 我可能就得朝你们开枪了 |
[10:30] | Mr. Siegel. | 西格尔先生 |
[10:31] | Here, smile for the camera, Mr. Siegel. | 冲镜头笑一笑 西格尔先生 |
[10:44] | Just, uh, cleaning up a little bit of crumbs. | 就是打扫一下面包屑 |
[10:46] | Please, Ms. Hill, continue. | 希尔小姐 请继续 |
[10:49] | I was there when Bugsy was assassinated | 巴格西被一个黑帮杀手暗杀时 |
[10:51] | by a mob hit man. | 我就在场 |
[10:52] | Saw the whole thing. | 目击了全程 |
[10:53] | But then, the very next day, | 但接下来 就在第二天 |
[10:55] | lover boy shows up at my doorstep, | 这小子就出现在我门口 |
[10:56] | takes me to his club like nothing had happened. | 带我去他的俱乐部 如同无事发生过 |
[10:58] | And that’s just the biscuit, here comes the gravy. | 这还只是小事 重头戏在后面 |
[11:01] | He’s different now. | 他和以前不一样了 |
[11:02] | More ambitious and fearless. | 更有野心 更无所畏惧 |
[11:06] | I wanna leave him but I can’t | 我想离开他 但是不行 |
[11:07] | because I know he’d kill me. | 因为我知道他会杀了我 |
[11:10] | Look, Ms. Hill, | 希尔小姐 |
[11:12] | we can protect you from your boyfriend. | 我们可以保护你不受你男友伤害 |
[11:13] | But you’re gonna need to get out of town for a few days. | 但你要出城几天 |
[11:16] | Stay in a motel. Things could get messy. | 待在旅馆里 情况也许会很混乱 |
[11:18] | But I don’t have any money. | 但我没钱 |
[11:20] | Bugsy takes care of all that. | 都是巴格西在资助我 |
[11:27] | How can I ever repay you? | 我该怎么还给你 |
[11:29] | No need to worry about that. | 这你不用担心 |
[11:30] | We just wanna make sure you’re safe. | 我们只想保证你的安全 |
[11:33] | Secretary Sara, can you show Ms. Hill the way out? | 莎拉秘书 你能送希尔小姐出去吗 |
[11:46] | Oh, she took you for an easy mark, Raymondo. | 她轻易就把你骗了 雷蒙多 |
[11:49] | What? She was absolutely terrified. | 什么 她都吓坏了 |
[11:53] | Sara? | 莎拉怎么看 |
[11:54] | Jury’s still out on the missus, | 暂时还没有定论 |
[11:56] | but it sounds like we need to pay a visit to the Blue Iguana. | 但听起来 我们要去一趟蓝蜥蜴俱乐部 |
[12:00] | 蓝蜥蜴 晚宴俱乐部 | |
[12:09] | 代客泊车 一美金 | |
[12:13] | All right, this is more like it. | 这才像话 |
[12:15] | Feels good to be back in the field. | 又能出外勤的感觉真好 |
[12:19] | Ava, what’s your status? | 艾娃 你那边的情况怎么样 |
[12:21] | Uh, beer. | 啤酒 |
[12:23] | Rory and I are just sidling up to the bar now. | 我和罗里现在坐在吧台 |
[12:25] | We’re gonna keep an eye on things. | 我们会盯紧的 |
[12:26] | I’m seeing two zones of egress. | 我看到有两个出口 |
[12:29] | Back door’s a gray zone, | 后门是灰色地带 |
[12:30] | front door’s got about four guys sitting around it, | 前门大概有四个人守着 |
[12:32] | which, quite frankly, feels like overkill. | 说实话 感觉有点过头了 |
[12:34] | What do you think, Mick? | 你怎么看 米克 |
[12:35] | I think you need to relax. | 我觉得你需要放松 |
[12:38] | Ray, you ready to grab Bugsy when he comes out? | 雷 你准备好等巴格西出来时逮住他了吗 |
[12:42] | Ready and walking the beat. | 准备好了 正在巡视 |
[12:44] | Gotta say, feelin’ pretty spiffy in this uniform. | 不得不说 穿这身制服感觉很帅气 |
[12:48] | Bugsy has drawn himself quite a crowd of ass kissers. | 巴格西吸引了一群马屁精 |
[12:51] | Yeah, and judging by the cheap threads | 从一身廉价的衣着 |
[12:52] | and conservative haircuts, I’d say they’re politicians. | 以及保守的发型来看 我觉得他们是政客 |
[13:00] | Well, if it isn’t our damsel in distress. | 这不是我们窘迫的少女嘛 |
[13:03] | It’s gonna be kinda hard to protect her from her beau | 她一直在男友怀抱里 |
[13:06] | when she’s hanging on his arm. | 我们很难保护她不受他伤害 |
[13:07] | I knew it, she’s as bent as a nine-bob note. | 我就知道她是个骗子 |
[13:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:21] | Not so fast, sister. | 别急着走 妹子 |
[13:23] | What happened to getting out of town? | 不是说好出城的吗 |
[13:25] | You think a cab ride could get me away | 你们以为坐上出租车 |
[13:27] | from what Bugsy’s got on me? | 就能让我摆脱巴格西的掌控了吗 |
[13:28] | You and the rest of town, by the looks of it. | 看起来 你和整个城镇都受制于他 |
[13:30] | Look, ever since Bugsy came back, | 自从巴格西回来后 |
[13:34] | he gets whatever he wants, and everyone answers to him. | 他随心所欲 呼风唤雨 |
[13:38] | Politicians, studio heads… | 政客 电影公司老板 |
[13:39] | Even the cops. | 甚至连警察都听他的 |
[13:41] | Then tell me, how’d he get so much juice so fast? | 那告诉我 他如何这么快就有如此大的权力 |
[13:44] | By using America’s favorite pastime, of course. | 当然是用美国人最喜欢的消遣方式 |
[13:47] | Blackmail. | 勒索 |
[13:48] | He’s got a secret stash of compromising photographs | 他藏有一堆有损名声的照片 |
[13:51] | he uses against all of them. | 他用来威胁他们 |
[13:52] | And what does that have to do with you? | 这和你有什么关系 |
[13:53] | Everything. | 大有关系 |
[13:54] | I’m in those pictures. | 照片里有我 |
[13:57] | Bugsy used me as bait to lure men and women into his trap. | 巴格西利用我引诱那些男男女女落入他的圈套 |
[14:04] | When I first moved here from Shaker Heights, | 我刚从夏克海茨搬到这里时 |
[14:06] | I thought I was gonna be famous. | 我以为我会成名 |
[14:09] | And sure, I became famous all right. | 当然 我如今确实名声在外 |
[14:12] | Just not the right kind of famous. | 只不过不是好名声 |
[14:17] | I can’t leave without those pictures. | 不拿到这些照片 我不能走 |
[14:20] | Satisfied? | 满意了吧 |
[14:23] | You know, if Bugsy likes honey traps so much, | 如果巴格西这么喜欢使美人计 |
[14:26] | why don’t we give him a taste of his own medicine. | 我们为何不让他自食其果呢 |
[14:58] | I couldn’t help but notice you, | 我无法遏制地注意到了你 |
[14:59] | and I gotta tell you, | 但我必须要告诉你 |
[15:01] | I like the way you walk. | 我喜欢你走路的姿势 |
[15:02] | I learned to do it all by myself, | 那是我自学的 |
[15:05] | Mr. Siegel. | 西格尔先生 |
[15:06] | Oh, please, Benjamin. | 别这么见外 叫我本杰明 |
[15:09] | Sara Lance, at your service. | 我叫莎拉·兰斯 愿为你效劳 |
[15:12] | Lance, huh? | 兰斯是吗 |
[15:13] | What’s the matter, you don’t like it? | 怎么 你不喜欢吗 |
[15:16] | Well, I don’t know yet, just trying it on for size. | 我还不知道 得先试试 |
[15:19] | You know, even if it fits, | 就算是合适的话 |
[15:20] | I’m a little curious about the price tag. | 我也想问问价码 |
[15:22] | Well, if you have to ask, it’s probably too expensive. | 如果一定要问的话 价格有点昂贵 |
[15:26] | I take what I want. | 我想要的都能到手 |
[15:28] | Does that make you a thief, Mr. Siegel? | 你是小偷吗 西格尔先生 |
[15:32] | I am a lot of things, Ms. Lance. | 我会的东西很多 兰斯小姐 |
[15:36] | And I am especially a thief. | 尤其会当小偷 |
[15:39] | Well, then let’s stop all the tiddlywinks | 那我们就别眉来眼去的了 |
[15:42] | and get straight to the big reveal, shall we? | 敞开了说 怎么样 |
[15:45] | Now, I’m a reporter for a new gossip rag, | 我是一家新兴八卦小报的记者 |
[15:48] | and I’ve got some dirt on half the city councilmen | 手上有本市半数议员 |
[15:51] | and the new archbishop. | 和新大主教的猛料 |
[15:53] | It’s in my car. | 就在我车里 |
[15:54] | What do you say we go out back | 不如我们一起出去 |
[15:56] | and you can take a peek what’s in my trunk. | 你正好看看我车的后备箱里有什么 |
[16:00] | I say, you keep talking like that, | 你继续这样说话 |
[16:03] | I just might follow you anywhere. | 恐怕不管你去哪我都会跟着 |
[16:10] | Ray, I’m outside with… | 雷 我在外面 和… |
[16:12] | Benjamin, car’s this way. | 本杰明 车在这边 |
[16:15] | You know, on second thought, why don’t we ditch the club. | 我想了想 不如我们别管什么俱乐部了 |
[16:18] | How ’bout, you and me, | 你跟我两个人 |
[16:20] | we go someplace with a little less company. | 去个没人打扰的地方 |
[16:23] | Actually, I think we already have company. | 貌似已经有人来打扰了 |
[16:26] | Your eyesight’s 20/20 doll. | 你视力真好 宝贝 |
[16:29] | Those are Mickey Cohen’s boys. | 那些人是米基·科恩的手下 |
[16:30] | But after going through Hell, | 不过自从我去地狱走了一遭 |
[16:32] | I ain’t afraid of nothing on this Earth. | 这地球也没什么能让我害怕了 |
[16:38] | You might wanna jump outta the pot. | 你最好先离开这是非之地 |
[16:40] | Water’s about to boil. | 这里要有一场激战了 |
[17:01] | Drop the gun, put your hands in the air. | 放下枪 举起手来 |
[17:08] | Stand down, son, we’ll take it from here. | 退下吧 年轻人 接下来交给我们 |
[17:15] | Feels weird to be foiled by the good guys. | 被好人坏了事 感觉有点怪 |
[17:17] | What’s the plan B? | B计划是什么 |
[17:20] | Well, it looks like you’re going downtown, Sergeant. | 看来你得去一趟市里了 警官 |
[17:26] | Tomorrow is huge. | 明天很重要 |
[17:29] | We’re making a line of dressy sneakers. | 我们在产一系列时尚运动鞋 |
[17:31] | – It’s gonna be so major. – That’s nice, dear. | -会特别火爆的 -挺好的 亲爱的 |
[17:34] | So, Behrad, any girlfriends we should know about? | 伯纳德 交女朋友了吗 汇报一下 |
[17:37] | No, Ma, there’s not really much time for dating, | 没有 妈 我都没空谈恋爱 |
[17:39] | given all the coursework. | 功课很多 |
[17:41] | But you need to take your nose | 但你得偶尔 |
[17:43] | out of your books on occasion. | 从书堆里出来看看 |
[17:45] | Otherwise, you’ll never find a nice Persian girl to marry. | 否则怎么找个波斯美女当太太呢 |
[17:52] | Behrad. | 贝哈德 |
[17:59] | By all means, add to your entourage. | 没问题 多给你派几个随从 |
[18:01] | How much does worshipping you pay these days? | 现在当你的崇拜者能挣多少钱 |
[18:03] | My team is my extended family. | 我的团队就是我的大家庭 |
[18:06] | They help me manage a multi-platform, | 他们帮我管理这个价值数百万的 |
[18:07] | multimillion dollar brand, | 多平台品牌 |
[18:09] | and I didn’t even have to go to business school. | 我都不用去读商学院 |
[18:17] | Is that the air totem in the painti… | 那画上是空气图腾吗… |
[18:20] | Why, yes it is, professor. | 没错 教授 |
[18:23] | How do you know about our family heirloom? | 你怎么知道我们的传家宝 |
[18:25] | Behrad told me. | 贝哈德告诉我的 |
[18:26] | Really, what did he tell you about the air totem? | 是吗 那关于空气图腾他都和你说啥了 |
[18:29] | Just that I was so broken up when I found out it was stolen. | 就是说我发现它被偷了之后有多难过 |
[18:34] | We keep the painting up as a memento. | 我们把画留着作纪念 |
[18:36] | Even though it’s lost, I feel like it’s still here with us today, | 虽然丢了 但我觉得它现在还跟我们在一起 |
[18:40] | in this very room. | 就在这个房间里 |
[18:46] | So, Sara, do you want us back at the ship | 莎拉 你要我们回船上 |
[18:50] | for a post-mission debrief? | 报告任务完成情况吗 |
[18:51] | No, mission ain’t over yet. | 不 任务还没完成 |
[18:53] | I need you guys posted at the club. | 我需要你们继续守着俱乐部 |
[18:55] | Keep your eyes peeled and your ears open. | 眼观六路 耳听八方 |
[18:57] | Great. | 很好 |
[18:59] | What? | 怎么 |
[19:04] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[19:05] | That you were the boss | 你说我不懂 |
[19:06] | of a massive government organization, | 你曾经是大型政府组织的领导 |
[19:08] | and now you do diddly-squat. | 如今现在却在蹲点 |
[19:12] | Take it back, Rory. | 闭嘴 罗里 |
[19:13] | You just summed up my life perfectly. | 你把我的一生都总结完了 |
[19:18] | Can I get a double? | 给我来杯双倍浓度的 |
[19:20] | Bugsy is gonna be pretty hard to catch | 很难抓到巴格西 |
[19:23] | if he still has that gun. | 如果枪还在他手上的话 |
[19:25] | Well, we best get our hands on it pronto | 我们最好早点拿到枪 |
[19:26] | because only a weapon from Hell | 因为只有地狱的武器 |
[19:28] | can eliminate a Hell-spawned encore. | 才能摧毁地狱里冒出来的东西 |
[19:31] | And that gun may be useful in more ways than one. | 而且那把枪可能还有别的用途 |
[19:35] | Oh, good thing I have my best man on the job. | 幸好我找了最合适的人来 |
[19:55] | Jeannie was right. | 珍妮说的没错 |
[19:57] | Bugsy really does have the LAPD in his pocket. | 巴格西确实掌控着洛城警察 |
[20:02] | I’m gonna have to figure out another way to get that gun. | 我得想个别的办法拿到那把枪 |
[20:08] | Can I take those arrest summaries off your hands? | 我可以拿走你手上的逮捕记录吗 |
[20:10] | I’m on my way to records. | 我正要去档案室 |
[20:12] | Sure, ah, that’d be super helpful. | 好 真是帮了大忙 |
[20:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:17] | It’s tough to watch the department | 看着部门向歹徒卑躬屈膝 |
[20:18] | kowtow to a gangster. | 挺不好受的 |
[20:21] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[20:23] | Good cops like you are hard to find. | 你这样的好警察很难找 |
[20:26] | Name’s Sullivan. | 我叫苏利文 |
[20:27] | Palmer, Ray Palmer. | 帕尔默 雷·帕尔默 |
[20:29] | Well, see you ’round, Sergeant. | 回见 警官 |
[20:32] | Officer Sullivan. | 苏利文警官 |
[20:35] | Can certainly set your watch to that fine constable. | 绝对可以和那位优秀警官同步 |
[20:39] | We need a plan B. | 我们需要一个备用计划 |
[20:40] | If Ray can’t get this gun, the last thing we need | 如果雷拿不到这把枪 |
[20:42] | is Bugsy blast anyone else out of the existence. | 我们肯定不想看着巴格西炸死所有人 |
[20:45] | Yeah, well, maybe a stretch of the old legs | 或许伸展一下老腿 |
[20:47] | and some fresh air will give us some clarity. | 呼吸点新鲜空气会让我们清醒一点 |
[20:56] | I think I know how to get Bugsy’s gun. | 我想我知道怎么拿到巴格西的枪 |
[21:06] | So you got my message. | 所以你收到我的信息了 |
[21:11] | Look, if this is about the money your friend gave me, | 听着 如果是关于你朋友给我的钱 |
[21:12] | I already spent it. | 我已经花了 |
[21:14] | I knew you were on the grift | 我见你第一眼 |
[21:15] | from the moment I laid eyes on ya. | 就知道你在骗我 |
[21:17] | And I never once fell | 我从未爱上过 |
[21:18] | for that Yankee accent of yours. | 你那种北方佬口音 |
[21:23] | Well, all right then. | 那好吧 |
[21:25] | Well, now that we’ve dropped the charades, tell me, | 既然我们都挑明了 告诉我 |
[21:27] | what is your angle? | 你的方法是什么 |
[21:29] | I wanna take Bugsy down. Free this town from his sway. | 我想干掉巴格西 让这座城摆脱他的统治 |
[21:33] | The only way to do that is to destroy his blackmail stash. | 唯一的办法就是毁了他的敲诈金库 |
[21:36] | Webb said he’d found it, but I’m guessing | 韦伯说他找到了 但我猜 |
[21:38] | Bugsy killed him for snooping too close. | 巴格西因为他窥探太近而杀了他 |
[21:40] | Well, that’s bad news for Webb and good news for me, | 对韦伯来说是坏消息 对我来说是好消息 |
[21:42] | because I know where the stash is. | 因为我知道金库在哪 |
[21:44] | Well, aren’t I the luckiest girl in the world. | 我是不是世界上最幸运的女孩 |
[21:49] | What do you want in exchange? | 你想用什么交换 |
[21:53] | I want Bugsy’s gun. | 我想要巴格西的枪 |
[21:55] | You lookin’ to ice Bugsy? | 你想杀了巴格西吗 |
[21:57] | No, that bloke’s not worth it. | 不 那个混蛋不配 |
[21:59] | I’m aiming at the person who brought him back. | 我的目标是带他回来的人 |
[22:01] | Then we have a deal. | 那我们就成交了 |
[22:03] | You get your guy, I get my freedom. | 你抓你的人 我夺我的自由 |
[22:06] | Now, how exactly are you planning | 你具体打算怎么 |
[22:08] | on stealing Bugsy’s prized weapon, eh? | 偷走巴格西的宝贝武器 |
[22:11] | When we kiss… | 在我们接吻时 |
[22:13] | I’ll press my hand against his chest, | 我会把手按在他的胸口 |
[22:16] | and then I’ll run my hand all the way down his body, | 然后顺着他的身体一路向下 |
[22:21] | and then I’ll grab it like this. | 再这样抓住它 |
[22:37] | – You wanna know a secret? – No. | -你想知道个秘密吗 -不 |
[22:40] | I just turned in my keys for my place in D.C. | 我刚才交还了我华盛顿住处的钥匙 |
[22:43] | Yep. | 对 |
[22:44] | Everything I own is now stuffed | 现在我所有的东西 |
[22:46] | inside a Time Bureau softball league duffel bag. | 都塞在时间调查局垒球联盟的行李袋里 |
[22:49] | I am essentially homeless, Rory. | 我现在无家可归 罗里 |
[22:51] | Congratulations, you’re part of the team. | 恭喜你 你是队伍的一员了 |
[22:56] | I’m a vagrant. A vagabond. | 我是个流浪汉 |
[23:00] | no job, no rent, no kids. | 没有工作 没有房子 没有小孩 |
[23:04] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[23:05] | It’s just–I had so many responsibilities | 我在时间调查局 |
[23:07] | at the Time Bureau. People needed me. | 有很多责任 人们需要我 |
[23:10] | You get it? | 你明白吗 |
[23:13] | You see that clown sitting over there? | 你看见那边那个小丑了吗 |
[23:15] | The one riddled with responsibilities. | 那个责任缠身的人 |
[23:18] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[23:19] | He’s miserable and he’s welcome to it. | 他很可悲 而且他可以尽情悲伤 |
[23:22] | I just can’t get over the fact | 我只是无法接受 |
[23:23] | that nobody needs me to do anything. | 没人需要我做任何事 |
[23:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:28] | Nobody needs me to do anything. | 没人需要我做任何事 |
[23:31] | You two still at the Blue Iguana? | 你们两个还在蓝蜥蜴俱乐部吗 |
[23:34] | Yes Captain, just following orders. | 是的船长 听令行事 |
[23:36] | Great, I need you and Ava to create a diversion. | 很好 我需要你和艾娃去分散注意力 |
[23:39] | Clear the place out. | 清空俱乐部 |
[23:40] | I’m gonna draw Bugsy back to the club so we can capture him. | 我要把巴格西拽回俱乐部 这样我们好抓他 |
[23:45] | I can do that. | 我能做到 |
[23:53] | Always a pleasure, Chief. The lobster was excellent. | 很开心 长官 刚才的龙虾很好吃 |
[23:56] | Stop right there, Mr. Siegel. | 站着别动 西格尔先生 |
[23:58] | What’s the problem, officer? | 有什么问题 警官 |
[23:59] | I, uh, I just need to search you before you leave. | 我需要在你们离开之前搜查你们 |
[24:02] | This is highly irregular. | 这太不合常规了 |
[24:03] | Actually, it’s quite regular. | 事实上 这相当符合常规 |
[24:06] | A new directive just came down from Deputy Chief Wiggum. | 这是副警长威格姆刚下达的一项新指令 |
[24:11] | It’s just gonna take second– | 不会耽误太长时间 |
[24:12] | What are you doing, son? | 你要干什么 孩子 |
[24:14] | Mr. Siegel, call for you. Sounds urgent. | 西格尔先生 你的电话 感觉很紧急 |
[24:23] | Siegel here. | 我是西格尔 |
[24:24] | Benjamin, darling. It’s me. | 本杰明 亲爱的 是我 |
[24:26] | Your new favorite source for all things juicy. | 你最爱的新线人 提供劲爆消息 |
[24:29] | Lance, what’s the rumpus? | 兰斯 有什么要紧事 |
[24:32] | Must be pretty heavy if you’re calling me on the blower. | 你专程打电话来 想必信息量挺大的 |
[24:33] | Well, something is going down at your club. | 你的俱乐部正发生一些事情 |
[24:36] | Primo blackmail material. | 质优勒索材料 |
[24:38] | Better leg it over here PDQ. | 最好立马赶过去 |
[24:47] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[24:49] | Bugsy’s leaving the station and he still has the gun. | 巴格西正要离开警局 但他手里还有枪 |
[24:52] | No worry, big man. | 不用担心 大块头 |
[24:57] | I’ve got it covered. | 我能搞定 |
[25:02] | You take care now, Mr. Siegel. | 多加注意 西格尔先生 |
[25:07] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[25:21] | You back to working the beat, Sergeant? | 你来巡逻吗 警官 |
[25:24] | Ha, I was just admiring Mr. Siegel’s automobile. | 我只是在欣赏西格尔先生的豪车 |
[25:28] | I guess crime really does pay. | 看来犯罪确实回报颇丰 |
[25:30] | Not today it doesn’t. | 今天就不是了 |
[25:31] | ‘Cause I’m gonna do something about it. | 因为我正打算采取行动 |
[25:33] | You in, or what? | 你加入吗 |
[25:40] | *Girl, I must warn you* | *女孩 我必须警告你* |
[25:43] | *I sense something strange in my mind* | *我感觉到脑海中有奇怪想法* |
[25:48] | *Situation is serious* | *情况相当严重* |
[25:52] | *Let’s cure it ’cause we’re running out of time* | *赶快治好 因为我们时间紧迫* |
[25:55] | Tell him, girl. | 告诉他 女孩 |
[25:57] | *It’s oh so beautiful* | *它如此美丽* |
[26:01] | *Relationships, they seem from the start* | *一段刚开始的感情* |
[26:05] | *It’s all so deadly* | *它如此致命* |
[26:09] | *When love is not together from the heart* | *当分开不再相爱* |
[26:16] | *It’s driving me out of my mind* | *这让我失去理智* |
[26:21] | *That’s why it’s hard for me to find* | *这就是我难以寻找爱的原因* |
[26:25] | *Can’t get it out of my head* | *我无法把它抛诸脑后* |
[26:29] | *Miss her, kiss her, love her* | *想她 亲她 爱她* |
[26:32] | *That girl is poison* | *那女孩如毒药* |
[26:39] | *Never trust a big butt and smile* | *千万别相信翘臀和媚笑* |
[26:41] | *That girl is poison* | *那女孩如毒药* |
[26:48] | – What’s going on in there? – Oh, it’s awful. | -里面发生什么事情 -这太糟了 |
[26:50] | The worst thing I’ve seen in my life, | 我这辈子看过最烂的表演 |
[26:51] | and I was there when the Hindenburg went down. | 我经历了兴登堡号沉没 |
[26:56] | *She’s driving me out of my mind* | *她让我失去理智* |
[27:01] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的妞 |
[27:02] | *Hard for me to find* | *让我难以寻找* |
[27:05] | *I can’t get it out of my head* | *我无法把它抛诸脑后* |
[27:09] | What now? | 现在怎么做 |
[27:11] | We wait and hope that John gets that Hell gun | 我们等着 希望约翰能拿到那把地狱手枪 |
[27:14] | before Bugsy gets here. | 趁巴格西还没来 |
[27:15] | *That girl is poison* | *那女孩如毒药* |
[27:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:20] | *That girl is poison* | *那女孩如毒药* |
[27:27] | See you at home, baby. | 家里见 宝贝 |
[27:32] | That was horrible. | 这也太糟糕了 |
[27:33] | Come on, sweetheart, let’s get out of here. | 亲爱的 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[27:36] | I gotta go. Something’s stirring. | 我得进去了 里面的事情让我振奋 |
[27:43] | What is all this? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[27:44] | *A warrior* | *一个勇士* |
[27:46] | You bring me all the way down here just so I can watch | 你把我山长水远叫来这里 就是为了看 |
[27:48] | some no-name dame humiliate herself on stage? | 这位无名女士在舞台上羞辱自己吗 |
[27:50] | First of all, she is not a no-name. | 首先 她不是没有名字 |
[27:52] | That is my girlfriend. | 她是我的女友 |
[27:53] | And second, she is not humiliating herself. | 其次 她没有在羞辱自己 |
[27:56] | – Yes she is. – She’s enjoying herself. | -她就是 -她在享受自我 |
[27:58] | So this was just a lousy trick | 所以你们用一个卑鄙的诡计 |
[27:59] | to get me down here. | 把我骗到这里 |
[28:00] | There’s no dirt, is there? | 这里并没有污点爆料 对吗 |
[28:01] | The dirt is you. | 污点就是你 |
[28:03] | You’re supposed to be dead. | 你本应该已经死了 |
[28:04] | Instead you’re blackmailing your way to the top. | 相反你却在利用勒索来完成你的晋升之路 |
[28:07] | After I came back, I realized that violence and murder– | 自从我回来后 我意识到暴力和谋杀 |
[28:09] | that only gets you so far. | 只能让你达到一定地位 |
[28:11] | Information. | 信息 |
[28:12] | That’s the real power in this world. | 才是这个世界的实权 |
[28:14] | Well, whatever your deal is, you’re screwing up history, | 不管你在打什么算盘 你扰乱了历史 |
[28:17] | and it is my job to stop you. | 阻止你是我的职责 |
[28:19] | So you don’t have to go to Hell, | 你不必下地狱 |
[28:21] | but you can’t stay here. | 但你也不能待在这里 |
[28:23] | I ain’t going anywhere, Lance. | 我哪也不去 兰斯 |
[28:26] | Jeannie! | 珍妮 |
[28:35] | *Never trust a smile* | *微笑是陷阱* |
[28:37] | Should we tell her the mission’s over? | 要不要告诉她任务结束了 |
[28:39] | Nah, let her finish. | 别 让她唱完 |
[28:51] | 《时尚儿童》 龙女 | |
[28:56] | So embarrassing. | 好尴尬 |
[28:59] | Dragon girl. Is this when you became famous? | 龙女 这是你刚成名时吗 |
[29:02] | Yep, first agent when I was 11. | 没错 十一岁有了第一个经纪人 |
[29:05] | He was a real piece of work. | 他是个很难缠的人 |
[29:08] | Eventually, I took control of everything. | 最终一切由我自己做主 |
[29:11] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[29:13] | When you first saw me, | 你第一次见我时 |
[29:14] | did you feel like we met before? | 有没有似曾相识的感觉 |
[29:17] | Maybe. I meet a lot of fans. | 可能吧 我见过很多粉丝 |
[29:19] | No, I mean, we met in another life. | 不 我是指 在另一世见过 |
[29:29] | Yeah, I totally got that vibe. | 对 我也感受到了 |
[29:31] | Oh, so it’s not all in my head. | 所以不光我这样想 |
[29:33] | I feel like I’ve been living out this Taylor Swift song, | 就好像泰勒·斯威夫特那首歌成真了 |
[29:35] | but it feels crazy good. | 但又妙不可言 |
[29:36] | We’re definitely connected somehow, | 我们之间绝对有某种联系 |
[29:39] | but something feels off. | 但有些不对 |
[29:41] | I think the you I remember wasn’t a professor. | 我记忆中的你不是个教授 |
[29:48] | Come on, I know Behrad’s been lying | 我知道贝哈德这几年一直在撒谎 |
[29:50] | to my parents about business school for years. | 骗我父母他在读商学院 |
[29:54] | I only wanna make sure that he’s been taking | 我只想确认他在用心守护 |
[29:57] | really good care of our family’s totem. | 我们家族的图腾 |
[30:00] | Which he has been, right? | 他确实如此 对吗 |
[30:05] | Yo, dude, we’re cutting the cake, | 兄弟 我们切蛋糕了 |
[30:07] | and they’re asking for the special guest. | 他们在问我们的贵客何在 |
[30:09] | Come on. | 来 |
[30:11] | Chill, B, your friend and I were just talking. | 别慌 贝哈德 我只是跟你朋友闲聊 |
[30:14] | – Sure you were. Let’s go. – Good talk. | -当然 我们走 -跟你聊很开心 |
[30:15] | – Bye, Professor. – I warned you. | -再见 教授 -我提醒过你 |
[30:16] | Bye. Stop pushing. | 再见 别推 |
[30:20] | 伯班克 1947年 | |
[30:23] | How did you figure out what these numbers meant? | 你是怎么想出这些数字的含义的 |
[30:25] | I spend more time in graveyards | 我研究墓园的时间 |
[30:27] | than I care to admit. | 比我对外承认的要多 |
[30:29] | Elysian is a common moniker for them. | 极乐园是墓地常用的名字 |
[30:31] | And those numbers, they represent | 那些数字 代表了 |
[30:33] | a specific location for a particular gravestone. | 一个特定地点的特定墓碑 |
[30:40] | There’s something here. | 里面有东西 |
[30:44] | Let’s see, shall we? | 咱们打开看看 |
[30:51] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[30:52] | Well, aren’t we a pair of jammy bastards. | 我们俩是不是运气太好了 |
[30:55] | Now, it’s time to destroy. | 现在该销毁了 |
[30:59] | Forget the matches. Step away from the briefcase. | 放下火柴 离那个包远点 |
[31:02] | Oh, hold on now, love. | 等等 亲爱的 |
[31:05] | We’re all on the same side here. | 我们是一个阵营的 |
[31:07] | There’s only one side I’m on, John, | 约翰 对我来说 我的阵营里 |
[31:10] | and that’s mine. | 只有我 |
[31:17] | You told me you wanted to destroy that stash | 你说过你想毁掉这个秘密 |
[31:19] | so that you and everyone else in the town could be free. | 以解救你自己和镇上其他人 |
[31:20] | Yeah, but I figured why destroy it | 没错 但是我又想为什么要毁掉 |
[31:22] | when I could just use it for myself? | 它可以为我所用 |
[31:24] | I’m sick and tired of people taking advantage of me. | 我受够为人鱼肉的日子了 |
[31:28] | With this briefcase, | 有了这个 |
[31:29] | I’ll finally have some real power around here. | 我便能掌控权力 |
[31:31] | Look, I understand your anger, | 我理解你的愤怒 |
[31:33] | but as soon as you touch Bugsy’s dirt | 但你一旦重蹈巴格西的覆辙 |
[31:34] | then you’ll have a target on your back just like him. | 就会像他一样成为众矢之的 |
[31:36] | But if you leave now, you can start over, | 但你现在离开的话还可以重新来过 |
[31:40] | have a new life. | 重新生活 |
[31:42] | Look, you don’t have to do this, Jeannie. | 听着 你可以选择的 珍妮 |
[31:45] | Just walk away. | 抽身离开 |
[31:47] | Walk away? | 抽身离开 |
[31:50] | Do you really expect me to give up this power | 你真的认为经历过如此无力的人生之后 |
[31:53] | after being so powerless my whole life? | 我还会放弃这样的权力 |
[32:02] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:11] | Who am I to tell you what to do anyway? | 我有什么资格教育你 |
[32:15] | See, it’s working already. | 看吧 你已经屈服于我的权力 |
[32:24] | Okay, what do we do now? | 我们现在做什么 |
[32:27] | Once Bugsy’s girl gets back to her car with the stash, | 一旦巴格西的女友拿着罪证回到车里 |
[32:30] | we’re gonna take care of the whole situation. | 我们来处理接下来的事 |
[32:33] | Take–what do you mean “Take care of”? | 处 处理是什么意思 |
[32:35] | You really are a straight arrow, aren’t you? | 你还真是一根筋 |
[32:38] | Wait a second, you wanna destroy the stash | 等等 你想毁掉罪证 |
[32:41] | and Jeannie along with it? | 顺带毁掉珍妮 |
[32:43] | W–why? | 为什么 |
[32:45] | She’s just collateral damage. | 她只是附带损失 |
[32:47] | It’s the cost of war. | 这就是战争的代价 |
[32:48] | You’re a police officer. | 你可是一名警察 |
[32:49] | Did you ever hear the one about | 你听说过洛杉矶 |
[32:50] | the last good cop in Los Angeles? | 最后一名好警察的事吗 |
[32:52] | It didn’t end well for him. | 他的结局并不好 |
[32:55] | Well, how’s this for an ending? | 那么这种结局如何 |
[32:57] | Get outta the car. Now. | 给我下车 快点 |
[32:59] | You sure you wanna do that? | 你确定你要那么做吗 |
[33:14] | If you were coming all the way to Burbank | 如果你千里迢迢来伯班克 |
[33:15] | just to meet up with your mobster friends | 就是为了见你的黑帮朋友 |
[33:17] | and kill Jeannie, why even bring me along? | 杀掉珍妮 为什么要带上我 |
[33:20] | You will need a fall guy. | 你需要一只替罪羊 |
[33:27] | Come on, boys. Drinks are on the LAPD. | 来吧 孩子们 洛杉矶警察局请喝酒 |
[33:32] | Well, I guess this is where we say good-bye, Johnny. | 我想我们就此别过吧 约翰 |
[33:35] | It’s been swell. | 很高兴遇到你 |
[33:40] | Five bullets left. Use them wisely. | 还剩五发子弹 好好用 |
[33:55] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[34:02] | Jeannie. | 珍妮 |
[34:12] | John, Jeannie. | 约翰 珍妮 |
[34:21] | Jeannie. | 珍妮 |
[34:24] | Jeannie! Jeannie, no! | 珍妮 珍妮 别 |
[34:41] | They killed her. | 他们杀了她 |
[34:43] | Forget it, Ray. | 忘了吧 雷 |
[34:47] | It’s Burbank. | 这里是伯班克 |
[34:57] | Hey, holding cell still works. | 嘿 拘留房还能用 |
[35:02] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人 |
[35:05] | You communists? | 共产主义者吗 |
[35:06] | Idiots. | 白痴 |
[35:07] | I know you’re probably pretty confused, Mr. Siegel, | 我知道你可能很困惑 西格尔先生 |
[35:09] | but you might as well make yourself comfortable | 但你不妨让自己放松点 |
[35:11] | because you may be here for a while. | 因为你可能会在这儿待一段时间 |
[35:14] | I should blast you straight to oblivion, | 我应该直接把你炸飞 |
[35:17] | you damn bastard. | 你个该死的混蛋 |
[35:18] | You made Jeannie’s life miserable | 你毁了珍妮的一生 |
[35:19] | and now she’s dead because of you. | 她现在因你而死 |
[35:21] | I may have corrupted a wannabe starlet. | 我也许是毁了一个未来新星 |
[35:24] | But you? You created a real monster. | 但你呢 你创造了一个真正的怪物 |
[35:28] | Astra Logue. | 阿斯特拉·罗格 |
[35:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[35:33] | It’s funny that you mention her. | 说起她 有趣的是 |
[35:34] | I was just about to go and see her. | 我正要去见她 |
[35:37] | John, if you’re about to do what I think you’re gonna do, | 约翰 如果你要做我猜的那件事 |
[35:40] | then you’d better be sure. | 那你最好想明白 |
[35:43] | Hand him over, big man. | 把他交过来 大块头 |
[35:45] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[35:46] | Yeah, that’s it, big boy. | 做得好 大男孩 |
[35:48] | See, you’re my ticket to Hell. | 你是我去地狱的门票 |
[35:59] | Flesh become my flesh, soul become my soul. | 让我们血肉相融 灵魂相通 |
[36:02] | Hades, firstborn of Cronus and Rhea, | 哈迪斯 克洛诺斯与瑞亚之长子 |
[36:05] | I call upon you. | 我召唤你 |
[36:06] | Light her up, big man. | 来点火 大块头 |
[36:27] | Hey, Astra says you’re banned. | 阿斯特拉说禁止你进来 |
[36:29] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[36:44] | You just can’t stay away, can you? | 你就是不能一边儿待着 是吗 |
[36:46] | Careful, he’s still got one bullet left. | 小心 他还剩一发子弹 |
[36:48] | Oh, I appreciate your concern, Benjamin, | 谢谢你的提醒 本杰明 |
[36:50] | but I’m not worried about him. | 但我不怕他 |
[36:52] | We’re old friends, aren’t we, Johnny? | 我们是老朋友了 对吧 约翰 |
[36:56] | So why don’t you tell me | 那么不如你来说说 |
[36:58] | what you came all the way down here for? | 你大老远跑下来的目的 |
[37:01] | I came all the way down here to tell you… | 我大老远跑下来告诉你 |
[37:11] | That I’m not giving up on you. | 我还没放弃你 |
[37:13] | And even if it takes me till the end of my days, | 即使要花上我一辈子的时间 |
[37:15] | I promise you that I will find a way. | 我保证 我会找到一个方法 |
[37:20] | Another meaningless promise | 伟大的约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[37:21] | made by the great John Constantine. | 又许下了一个毫无意义的承诺 |
[37:26] | You’ve gone soft. | 你变软弱了 |
[37:32] | Not that soft. | 没那么软弱 |
[37:34] | This one’s for Jeannie. | 这一发是为了珍妮 |
[37:44] | I’ll be seeing you around, love. | 我们回头见 亲爱的 |
[37:53] | So what happened down there? | 下面发生了什么 |
[37:55] | I need a drink. | 我要喝一杯 |
[37:56] | Not this time. | 现在不行 |
[37:58] | Is Astra…? | 阿斯特拉 |
[38:01] | When I got down there, I was swarmed. | 我下去的时候 到处都是人 |
[38:03] | Astra had the drop on me. She knew I was coming. | 阿斯特拉比我厉害 她料到我要来 |
[38:06] | – And the gun? – It’s gone. | -枪呢 -扔了 |
[38:09] | We’ll figure out another way. | 我们会有别的办法弄明白的 |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:16] | Hey, whatever really happened back there with Astra, | 不论你和阿斯特拉之间发生了什么事 |
[38:20] | I’m sure it wasn’t easy. | 我知道很难处理 |
[38:21] | What are you talking about, big man? | 你在说什么呢 大块头 |
[38:23] | Just so you know, if I had taken care of Nora | 只是告诉你 当我们都认为诺拉邪恶时 |
[38:26] | back when we all thought she was evil, | 如果我解决了她 |
[38:28] | we wouldn’t be happy and together right now. | 我们现在就不能开心地在一起了 |
[38:31] | Oh, I had the chance to pull the trigger, | 我曾有机会扣动扳机 |
[38:33] | to end all this. | 结束这一切 |
[38:35] | But I couldn’t do it. | 但我做不到 |
[38:39] | What’s all your grinning about? | 你在笑什么 |
[38:42] | Just happy there’s still good guys out there. | 只是很高兴还是有好人的 |
[38:45] | Even if one of them is a master of the dark arts. | 即使其中一个是暗黑魔法师 |
[38:47] | You know, you’re wrong about me, Ray. | 你知道的 你误会我了 雷 |
[38:50] | But I will save Astra, and you should know | 但我会救阿斯特拉 你应该知道 |
[38:52] | it’s just as much for me as it is for her, all right? | 这对我和对她同样重要 好吗 |
[39:00] | Hey, don’t give Ava a hard time | 别提艾娃 |
[39:02] | for getting on stage, all right? | 在舞台上的事 好吗 |
[39:03] | I don’t want her to be too embarrassed. | 我不想让她太尴尬 |
[39:04] | She’s not gonna remember a thing. | 她什么都不会记得的 |
[39:07] | Well, hello! | 大家好呀 |
[39:10] | Where’s my invite to this party, huh, Mickey boy? | 我这个派对的请柬在哪里 小米 |
[39:13] | I spat in that. | 我在里面吐了口水 |
[39:15] | Old prison habit. | 是一种旧的监狱习俗 |
[39:18] | I cannot believe that I sang in front of all those people. | 不敢置信我居然在那些人面前唱歌了 |
[39:23] | I w– | 我… |
[39:26] | I was awesome. | 我太棒了 |
[39:28] | I killed it. I k– | 简直完美 |
[39:30] | And did you see my backup band? | 你们看到我的伴奏乐队了吗 |
[39:32] | They were like, “Ooh, tsh tsh, mwah” | 他们就像这样 |
[39:35] | Uh, please, please tell me somebody got a video. | 有人把我的精彩演出录下来了吗 |
[39:38] | Actually, we– | 实际上 我们… |
[39:43] | And another thing. | 还有一件事 |
[39:45] | Seriously, Sara, I love you so much. | 莎拉 我真的太爱你了 |
[39:47] | Working that side mish with Rory | 和罗里一起在这边工作 |
[39:49] | was way more fun than running any stupid Time Bureau. | 比管理愚蠢的时间调查局有趣多了 |
[39:53] | Like “Responsinilities.” | 就像责任 |
[39:54] | Wha–? Who needs ’em. | 谁需要它们呢 |
[39:56] | Oh, good babe, I’m glad you had fun. | 很好 宝贝 很高兴你玩得这么开心 |
[40:00] | Just know there is no small role on this team. | 只是要知道队伍里每个人都很重要 |
[40:03] | Right, Rory? | 对吗 罗里 |
[40:05] | Right. | 没错 |
[40:10] | Mm-kay, night-night, sweetheart. | 好吧 晚安 宝贝 |
[40:18] | Look, there is more to Zari than you give her credit for. | 扎莉比你认为的要出色得多 |
[40:20] | She is buried down deep inside underneath all that fame. | 一直以来都被她的名气掩盖了 |
[40:24] | You were getting’ played, man. | 你被耍了 兄弟 |
[40:26] | Don’t feel bad. | 别难过 |
[40:27] | She does this all the time. | 她一直这样 |
[40:29] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[40:30] | – You do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[40:32] | The more we talked, the more you looked familiar. | 我们聊得越多 你看起来越熟悉 |
[40:34] | Then I realized where I knew you from. | 之后我意识到我在哪里见过你 |
[40:35] | The Waverider. | 在乘波号 |
[40:37] | What’s a Waverider? No. | 什么是乘波号 不是 |
[40:38] | Heyworld. | 海伍德乐园 |
[40:39] | Tell me that’s not you there in the star spangled outfit. | 穿着星光闪闪衣服的就是你 |
[40:43] | In fact, you were both there. | 事实上 你俩都在那儿 |
[40:44] | That’s totally you, Behrad. | 那绝对是你 贝哈德 |
[40:46] | Can’t believe I never noticed it before. | 不敢相信我之前从没注意过 |
[40:48] | What I don’t get is how Heyworld was 24 years ago, | 我不懂的是海伍德乐园都过去24年了 |
[40:51] | but you two haven’t aged a day. | 但你俩看起来没变 |
[40:53] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[40:55] | Zari, you’ve finally lost it. | 扎莉 你还是忘记了 |
[40:58] | You accuse me of being a fake, | 你还说我是骗子 |
[41:00] | but you’re the one living a lie. | 你才是骗人的那一个 |
[41:02] | Maman, Baba– | 妈妈 爸爸… |
[41:03] | Okay, shh. Just hang on. | 嘘 等一下 |
[41:04] | No, I will not hang on. | 不 我才不要等 |
[41:06] | It’s time they finally heard the truth. | 是时候让他们知道真相了 |
[41:15] | What the hell? Where am I? | 怎么回事 我在哪儿 |
[41:17] | You are on a 22nd century timeship, | 你在一艘22世纪的时间飞船上 |
[41:20] | designation WR2059. | 编号WR2059 |
[41:22] | Currently situated in the temporal zone. | 现在停在时光穿梭区 |
[41:24] | Hey, guys, who’s your friend? | 伙计们 这是哪位 |
[41:26] | We can explain everything. | 我们可以解释的 |
[41:27] | Yeah, ya better. | 是 你最好解释清楚 |
[41:29] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[41:31] | Guys, meet Zari. | 各位 这是扎莉 |
[41:33] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[41:39] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:43] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:46] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[41:49] | *That girl is poison* | *那女孩如毒药* |