Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] The Legends of Tomorrow are everywhere. 到处都是关于传奇们的新闻
[00:04] Since they defeated a demon with the help of a dragon 自从他们在龙的帮助下打败了恶魔
[00:06] on national TV, 并被国家电视台报道
[00:07] they’ve become a worldwide obsession. 就成了全世界追捧的对象
[00:10] Sure, we’ve all been mesmerized 当然 我们都沉迷于
[00:12] by the global phenomenon known as “Legends-mania.” “传奇热”这一全球性现象
[00:15] – Yum. – Yum! -好喝 -好喝
[00:17] And the Oscar for best picture goes to– 奥斯卡最佳影片得主是
[00:21] But who are the people beneath 但是 这些超级英雄形象
[00:22] those supersized public personas? 背后又是什么人呢
[00:25] What are they like when the spotlight is off? 聚光灯之外的他们又是怎样生活的
[00:28] I’m Kevin Harris, and my documentary film crew is 我是凯文·哈里斯 我的纪录片制作团队
[00:31] the first ever to be granted unfettered access 是首支被允许近距离接触他们
[00:33] to their lives and their ship, the Waverider. 并登上乘波号的团队
[00:37] So strap in because today, we meet the Legends. 准备好 因为今天我们要会见传奇
[00:47] So why don’t we start with just a brief introduction, 我们首先进行简要的介绍
[00:49] and let us know what we’re doing today on the Waverider. 告诉我们今天要在乘波号上做什么
[00:51] Uh, yeah. 好的
[00:53] Hi, I’m– I’m Ava Sharpe. 大家好 我是艾娃·夏普
[00:56] After Congress shut down the Time Bureau, 大会关闭时间调查局之后
[00:58] Sara went off to help Oliver Queen and, uh, 莎拉又去帮助奥利弗·奎恩
[01:01] I had to fight to keep the Waverider from being impounded. 我要努力保证乘波号不被收回
[01:03] Bad luck that the senator chairing the committee 不幸的是 主持委员会的议员
[01:05] was the same person we almost killed last year. 正是我们去年差点杀死的那个人
[01:08] Senator Wellington, 惠灵顿议员
[01:09] I know the Time Bureau may have been compromised, 我知道时间调查局可能做出了妥协
[01:11] but you must allow the Waverider to continue patrolling the timeline. 但你必须允许乘波号继续在时间线上巡逻
[01:11] 艾娃·夏普 时间调查局前局长
[01:14] Ms. Sharpe, how do we know these so called “Legends” 夏普女士 我们怎么知道可以信任
[01:17] can be trusted with time travel? 这些所谓的传奇进行时间旅行
[01:19] Well, there’s simply no transparency. 这些信息不够透明
[01:22] Which is why you all are here. 这就是你们为什么来这里
[01:24] Right? To show everyone what we do. 是吗 让大家知道我们在做什么
[01:27] What could go wrong? 能出什么岔子
[01:29] The Waverider was surprisingly quiet 乘波号上出奇地安静
[01:31] because half the team was away on a mission. 因为一半的队员都去执行任务了
[01:33] Oh, the crossover, yeah, had to take a rain check. 联动 得改天了
[01:37] See, when you are a superhero 如果你是一个超级英雄
[01:39] slash amusement park impresario, 兼任游乐园经理人
[01:41] slash historian that rises from the dead, 以及死而复生的历史学家
[01:44] your dance card tends to get pretty full. 你就会收到很多邀请
[01:47] For two full minutes, I was not alive. 我死了整整两分钟
[01:51] That changes you, man. 这种经历会改变你
[01:54] Don’t get me wrong, I love fame. 不要误会 我喜欢出名
[01:55] 内特·海伍德 一位传奇 谈论他死后的生活以及复活
[01:55] No one says no to you about anything. 没有人会拒绝你的任何要求
[01:58] Hey, man, that’s a cool hat. Can I have it? 那顶帽子很好看 可以给我吗
[02:02] But still, something doesn’t feel right. 但是 有时仍然会感到不安
[02:11] Sorry. Hang on. 抱歉 等一下
[02:16] There we go. 现在可以了
[02:17] Hi, I’m Behrad Tarazi. 大家好 我是贝哈德·塔拉齐
[02:19] I guess you probably think 我想你们可能会认为
[02:20] I’m some kind of awesome future man, 我是个很厉害的未来的人
[02:22] since I’m from 2044. 因为我来自2044年
[02:24] My literal birthday was yesterday, 我真正的生日就在昨天
[02:26] which is pretty wild, man. 这种感觉很神奇
[02:30] That’s me. 那个就是我
[02:32] Hey baby Behrad, be easy and go with the flow, 宝宝贝尔德 放轻松 跟随律动
[02:36] like Wu-Tang Clan and Bruce Lee. 就像武当帮和李小龙
[02:39] I mean, now that we’re no longer D-list superheroes, 现在我们不再是D位超级英雄了
[02:41] we can just go where we want, do as we please. 我们可以想去哪去哪 想做什么就做什么
[02:45] Why have I stuck around? 我为什么留下来
[02:47] Tell you the truth, I have no bloody clue. 说实话 我一点也没头绪
[02:49] I am bored as a post. Ain’t I? 我可真是无聊死了
[02:51] Gids, I’m nicking the jumpship, all right? 吉迪恩 我要开走逃生舰
[02:55] I’ll see you when I see you. 我们有缘再见
[02:56] The jumpship is fully totemed. 逃生艇已载满图腾
[02:58] She’s a mad old bat, that one. 她真是疯狂 这家伙
[03:03] Hi, I’m Mona Wu. I’m a Kaupe. 我叫吴蒙娜 我是个恶魂
[03:07] Uh, that’s basically like a werewolf but Hawaiian. 基本上就是个夏威夷版的狼人
[03:14] I’m also a literary agent 我同时还是
[03:15] for romance novelist Rebecca Silver, 言情小说家瑞贝卡·西尔弗的文稿代理人
[03:18] who is secretly Mick Rory. 真实身份是米克·罗里
[03:20] Jeez, Peter, take me out on a date first before you try to 天 彼得 都不先带我出去约个会就
[03:23] you know. 你知道的
[03:24] Basically, what I do is I sell movie rights, 我的工作基本上就是卖电影版权
[03:27] get book advances, that kind of stuff. 拿出版预付款之类的
[03:29] You’re telling me that you don’t have a single dollar 你是说你拿不出一分钱来买
[03:32] for a Rebecca Silver book advance? 瑞贝卡·西尔弗的预售权
[03:35] Okay, now you’re not just disrespecting me, 好吧 你现在不仅仅是侮辱了我
[03:37] you’re disrespecting my client! 你还侮辱了我的客户
[03:41] Not now! Pay up or I will thrash you! 现在不行 拿钱不然我就碾碎你
[03:49] I’m Gary Green. 我叫盖瑞·格林
[03:52] if I had to sum myself up in two words 如果要我用一个词来介绍我自己
[03:54] they would be, uh, fully forgiven. 那就是 既往不咎
[03:58] A lot of things happened last year that you could misconstrue 前年发生的很多事情可能会让你误以为
[04:00] as potentially, maybe being my fault. 或许可能是我的错
[04:03] But thankfully everyone agrees that at worst 但庆幸的是 所有人都同意
[04:06] I was just a hapless rube who got manipulated 我只不过是个无辜的路人
[04:08] by the forces of Hell to betray humanity. 被地狱势力掌控背叛了人类
[04:10] I had a fairy godmother named Nora, 我有个仙女教母诺拉
[04:12] but we separated amicably after she granted me 但是在她满足了我内心最渴望的愿望之后
[04:15] my heart’s deepest wish. 我们和平分开了
[04:16] Gary, what the hell are you doing? 盖瑞 你在做什么
[04:17] Come on, we’ve got bigger fish to fry. 快来 我们有大鱼要抓
[04:20] Nora made me Constantine’s apprentice. 诺拉让我成为了康斯坦丁的学徒
[04:22] Gary! 盖瑞
[04:24] Call me. 给我打电话
[04:27] 约翰·康斯坦丁 与其他
[04:28] So how does your girlfriend feel 你的女朋友对于这个
[04:30] about the documentary being made? 正在制作的纪录片有什么看法
[04:31] Actually, I haven’t, uh, told Sara 其实 我还没有 告诉莎拉
[04:34] about the–the documentary yet. 关于纪录片的事
[04:36] I just think it was a little awkward over the phone. 我只是觉得通过电话说太尴尬了
[04:38] It’s better to, you know, 最好是 你知道的
[04:39] spring it on her when she gets back from the big mission. 在她出任务回来之后再揭露给他
[04:41] Okay, big smiles everyone. 好了 所有人都高兴着点
[04:45] And nobody mention Oliver Queen. 谁也别提奥利弗·奎恩
[04:47] Why? 为什么
[04:49] Because he died. 因为他死了
[04:50] Shouldn’t have done the crossover. 就不该去联动
[04:56] Surprise! 惊喜
[05:02] Bros. 兄弟
[05:03] Orange drink or limeade? 橙汁还是青柠汽水
[05:05] Alcohol. 酒
[05:06] Hey, love. Welcome back, baby. 亲爱的 欢迎回来 宝贝
[05:10] What is going on? 这是怎么了
[05:11] Before you object, let me explain. 在你反对之前 让我解释
[05:12] The only way that I could stop Senator Wellington 我唯一能阻止惠灵顿议员
[05:14] from cutting off our funding was 削减我们预算的办法就是
[05:16] to be clear and transparent about our process. 就是让我们的过程公开透明
[05:19] Get it? 懂了吗
[05:20] So you’re shooting a documentary about the Legends? 所以你是在拍摄传奇们的纪录片
[05:23] Not me, per se. 实际上 不是我
[05:25] Hi, Captain Lance, huge fan. 你好 兰斯船长 很崇拜你
[05:27] Uh, I’m the director, Kevin Harris. 我是导演 凯文·哈里斯
[05:29] You can call me Kev. 你们可以叫我凯
[05:30] Just carry on, do what you’re doing; we’re not even here. 你们继续做该做的事 当我们不存在
[05:33] That’s Kev. He’s got it under control. 那是凯 他负责纪录片拍摄
[05:36] And what if I wanna talk about something in private? 要是我想私下说点什么呢
[05:41] It’s not a problem, 那不是问题
[05:42] that’s what the confessional interviews are for. 独白采访就是做这个的
[05:46] Okay, so I can–I can just say it to the camera. 行 所以我就直接对摄像头说了
[05:48] Sure. 当然
[05:49] My girlfriend, she’s lost her mind. 我女朋友 她疯了
[05:53] She just–she really probably needs a nap. 她可能需要睡一觉
[05:55] She gets a little sleepy after a long mission. 做完长任务她会比较困
[05:59] Mick, why don’t you tell us all 米克 告诉我们
[06:00] what you do on the ship, huh? 你在船上的职责如何
[06:02] I steal stuff. Get out of my way, you punks. 我偷东西 别挡道 你们这帮混蛋
[06:05] Okay, he’s just joking. Uh, Ray! 好吧 他开玩笑的 雷
[06:09] Who else saved the multiverse? 还有谁参与拯救了多元宇宙
[06:12] Well The Flash, Supergirl, Batwoman. 闪电侠 超女 蝙蝠女侠
[06:16] – Cool – Yeah. -好 -对
[06:16] What, no Superman? 什么 没有超人吗
[06:18] Couldn’t have been that big a deal. 那问题肯定不大
[06:19] Oh, no, no, Superman was there. 不不不 超人也去了
[06:21] He’s very handsome. 他非常帅
[06:22] It’s good to have you back, buddy. 你能回来真好 兄弟
[06:23] Yeah. 对
[06:25] We’re missing someone. 有个人没在
[06:27] Where’s Charlie? 查莉在哪里
[06:28] Took the jumpship for a joyride. 搭逃生舰兜风去了
[06:30] A joyride to check the timeline. 兜风 为了检查时间线
[06:33] Right? It’s called a timescout. 是不是 名为时间侦查
[06:35] Now, who wants to visit the temporal zone? 有谁想去时光穿梭区看看吗
[06:38] Shall we? 我们去吧
[06:42] Guys, I’m still outside. 伙计们 我还在外面
[06:44] I’m still outside! Don’t leave me! 我还在外面 别丢下我
[06:47] Hi, I’m Ray Palmer, The Atom. 大家好 我是雷·帕尔默 原子侠
[06:50] This documentary is an exciting opportunity 这个纪录片给了我一个激动人心的机会
[06:52] for me to improve my image. 可以改善自己的形象
[06:54] A lot of people still confuse me for the demon 很多人还是会把我和那个
[06:56] who possessed me and opened up the gates of Hell. 占据我身体打开地狱大门的恶魔混淆
[06:59] His name was Neron and he is no longer with me or inside me 他的名字是尼禄 他已经不在我左右或体内
[07:00] 通量 恶魔还是好人
[07:04] or, um… 也不在我身边
[07:05] I really wish that you could meet my girlfriend, Nora. 我很想让你们见见我女友 诺拉
[07:08] But she works out of town a lot, internationally. 但她总是在外面工作 到全世界
[07:11] 海伍德王子
[07:11] She’s got a lot of global clients, kids mostly. 她在全球有很多客户 主要是小孩
[07:14] She is a fairy godmother. 她是个仙女教母
[07:16] There’s something behind you. 你后面有东西
[07:20] Is this a timequake? 这是时震吗
[07:24] See, I knew the timeline was still in jeopardy. 看 我就知道时间线仍有危险
[07:26] What do we got? 我们遇到了什么
[07:27] Time pirates, time terrorism, time sex tourism? 时空海盗 时空恐怖分子 时空色情旅游业
[07:30] Jeez, Ava, you could be a supervillain 艾娃 你愿意的话
[07:32] if you applied yourself. 你可以当个超级反派
[07:34] Gideon, what’s the point of origin? 吉迪恩 原点在哪里
[07:36] It appears my Jonah Hex has beebo lala loves you. 看起来我的乔纳·海克斯很哔波啦爱你
[07:39] Gideon may have a virus. 吉迪恩 大概中病毒了
[07:41] Doesn’t she make everything work? 不是她负责控制一切吗
[07:43] We are perfectly safe. 我们非常安全
[07:44] Guys, that was a class five timequake. 伙计们 那是五级时震
[07:47] That is so dangerous. 那非常危险
[07:48] Okay, guys, let’s just try to keep our composure, shall we? 行 伙计们 努力保持冷静 好吗
[07:51] I’ve triangulated the timequake 我已经定位了时震
[07:53] to 1917, St. Petersburg, Russia. 是俄国 1917年彼得堡
[07:55] Let’s go and shrink the problem. 我们去缩小问题吧
[07:59] I’m developing a catchphrase? 我发明了一句流行语吗
[08:01] Executing time jump now. 进行时光穿越
[08:03] No, Gideon, 不 吉迪恩
[08:04] we’re not taking a film crew to– 我们不能带摄制组去…
[08:10] Imperial Russia. Yeah. 俄罗斯帝国 好吧
[08:13] Great. This is great, Ray. 好极了 这下好极了 雷
[08:16] All right, Legends, put on your babushkas 传奇们 戴上你们的传统俄罗斯头巾吧
[08:19] because we are rushing into Russia. 因为我们要向俄罗斯迈进
[08:23] And now you’re copying my thing. 现在你在抄袭我
[08:25] Totally, I just got really excited. 当然了 我只是太兴奋了
[08:27] Okay, listen, babe, this may seem like a problem, 宝贝 这看似像问题
[08:29] but let’s turn it into a “Probltunity,” huh? 但是让我们把问题变成机会吧
[08:31] Maybe a party snake is just what the doctor ordered. 也许来个派对蛇正好符合遗嘱
[08:34] Uh, what’s a party snake? 派对蛇是什么
[08:37] A sneak, party sneak. 偷拍 偷拍车
[08:39] The wonder of time travel is allowing our cameras 时间旅行的神奇之处在于
[08:42] to capture some of the first color images 当我们乘坐传奇的专属派对偷拍车时
[08:44] of imperial Russia as we ride along 让我们的相机可以捕捉到
[08:46] on the Legends’ patented party sneak. 俄罗斯帝国的第一批彩色影像
[08:48] Turns out it’s more of a fun funeral sneak. 其实这更像是一场有趣的葬礼偷拍
[08:52] Who died? 谁死了
[08:53] Grigori Rasputin AKA The Mad Monk. 格里高利·拉斯普京 外号邪僧
[08:56] Equal parts mystic advisor and manipulative hornball. 半灵媒 半控制狂
[08:59] Rasputin was notoriously hard to kill. 拉斯普京出了名的杀不死
[09:02] It took cyanide, a gun, and drowning before he stayed dead. 需要氰化物和枪 还得淹死他 他才会死
[09:17] Guys, we sure he stayed dead? 各位 我们确定他死透了吗
[09:25] Rasputin came back from the dead, 拉斯普京死而复生
[09:26] and it caused a timequake. 还引发了时震
[09:29] Ugh, this is the kind of problem that I can wrap my head around. 这种问题我可以理解
[09:32] So I need you guys to forget about this documentary film crew 所以我要你们忘记这个纪录片摄制组
[09:37] and focus on the mission at hand, yes? 专心我们手上的任务 好吗
[09:39] Yes, we need to minimize the mishap. 好的 我们要将灾难减到最小化
[09:42] Ooh, Ray, that’s good. 雷 说得好
[09:43] Because saving the day is what the Legends do best. 因为拯救世界是传奇最擅长的事
[09:46] Ava, you’re in my shot. 艾娃 你挡住我的镜头了
[09:48] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[09:49] Gideon, what does the historical record say? 吉迪恩 历史记录怎么显示
[09:51] Perhaps timeloop– timeloop released him 也许是时间循环 时间循环把他
[09:53] from Marion Ravenwood. 从玛丽昂·雷文伍德那里释放出来了
[09:54] Of course. Okay. 当然了 好
[09:57] B-Money, with me. B哥 跟我来
[09:58] We’re gonna fix Gideon, 我们要修好吉迪恩
[09:59] get our guests back to 2020. 把我们的客人带回2020年
[10:01] Mona, Nate, Ray, 蒙娜 内特 雷
[10:02] I want you three researching Rasputin. 我要你们三个去找拉斯普京
[10:04] Figure out what his next move is gonna be. 查出他接下来要做什么
[10:06] Okay? Let’s do it. 开始吧
[10:10] Ray. Sorry, but just– 雷 对不起 但…
[10:15] is everything okay with Sara? 莎拉没事吧
[10:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:19] But I do know that Oliver’s death was pretty tough on her. 但是我知道奥利弗的死让她非常难过
[10:23] Yeah. 是的
[10:24] Maybe you should write Sara a condolence card. 也许你应该给莎拉写一张悼念卡
[10:32] It’s actually not a bad idea. 这个主意挺好的
[10:33] I guess I could try to put my thoughts and feelings 我应该可以试试把我的想法和感受
[10:36] into words on a card. 在卡上写成文字
[10:39] What if more baddies start coming back, like, throughout history? 如果有更多历史上的坏人回来怎么办
[10:43] If they do, we can call them evil do-overs. 如果他们回来了 我们可以叫恶人返场
[10:47] Villa-agains. 返派
[10:49] I like encores. 我偏向叫回升者
[10:53] It’s a good idea. 这是好主意
[10:54] We could take a vote, we could take like a– 我们可以投票 我们可以…
[10:55] Okay, let’s vote, let’s vote. 投票吧 投票吧
[10:56] Encores. 回升者
[10:57] Villa-agains. 返派
[10:58] Encores. 回升者
[11:00] Don’t be a jerk about it. 别这么混蛋嘛
[11:02] Encores! 回升者
[11:04] Meanwhile, back in New York, 此时 在纽约
[11:06] Constantine and Gary were doing some soul searching. 康斯坦丁和盖瑞在搜索灵魂
[11:10] We’re here with the great mage John Constantine 我们现在和伟大的魔术师约翰·康斯坦丁一起
[11:12] responding to an urgent call regarding the supernatural. 回应超自然的紧急呼应
[11:16] Oh bloody hell, Gary, 糟了 盖瑞
[11:18] you know I must have been off my rocker 我让你做我助手时
[11:19] when I made you my assistant. 我一定是神志不清的
[11:23] Mr. Constantine. 康斯坦丁先生
[11:24] What the card says, love. 什么情况 亲爱的
[11:25] It’s my son Edgar. 我儿子埃德加
[11:27] I came home late from my shift. 我下班回来很晚
[11:29] Usually he’s up playing video games. 他一般都在玩电子游戏
[11:30] All right, love, there you go. 行了 亲爱的 给你
[11:32] Now why don’t you let me take a look, eh? 让我先看看好不好
[11:45] What’s wrong with him? 他怎么回事
[11:47] His PJs, for starters. 首先 他的睡衣
[11:49] Do people really wear matching pajama sets? 还真有人穿配套的睡衣吗
[11:52] Yes. 对
[11:55] Exorcizamos te, omnis immundus spiritus, 驱逐你 不纯的灵魂
[11:58] omnis satanic potestas, 邪恶的力量
[12:01] John, wait. 约翰 等等
[12:03] Masher? 马歇尔
[12:05] Masher, is that you possessing the lad? 马歇尔 是你在控制他吗
[12:07] Glad to see you escaped Hell. 你从地狱逃出来了 挺好
[12:10] Yeah, well, I could say the same about you, mate. 看样子你也是 哥们
[12:13] Demon’s gotta have his fun. 轮到恶魔爽一下了
[12:15] Yeah, well, I could murder a pint right about now. 是 我现在就想来它一杯
[12:18] Fancy a drink? 喝酒吗
[12:19] You’re buying. 你买单
[12:20] You’ve got it, let’s go. 没问题 走吧
[12:22] Excuse me, greatest of warlocks, 请留步 最强巫师
[12:24] but what about Edgar’s mother? 埃德加的妈妈怎么办
[12:28] Good thinking, G-man. 考虑得很周到 小盖
[12:30] We’ll take the fire escape. 我们从防火梯走
[12:37] What exe–able do you wi–x Captain cat–what interval– 您想执行什…船长…间隔…
[12:40] Easy on Gideon, Cap. 对吉迪恩温柔点 船长
[12:42] What are you wix–table Captain cat, captain cat– 您想执…船长…船…船…
[12:45] Is everybody just trying to get on my nerves today? 今天每个人都要惹我吗
[12:49] Camera crew shows up and, what, nobody can act like themselves? 摄制组来了大家就不自在了吗
[12:53] Spotlight does weird things to people. 人一受瞩目就容易改变
[12:55] But, hey, you know I’ll always be my true self. 但我会一直保持真实的自我
[12:58] Oh yeah? Your true self? 是吗 你真实的自我
[13:01] Don’t your parents think you’re in business school? 你父母现在应该以为你在商学院吧
[13:03] I am a tangled web. 我就是一团糟
[13:05] Enough about me. 别说我了
[13:07] How you doing with Oliver and everything? 发生了那么多事 奥利弗不在了 你还好吗
[13:12] I’m fine. 我没事
[13:13] No worries, we don’t have to talk about it. 没事 不谈这个也行
[13:16] But, I made you something. 但我给你做了个东西
[13:20] Oh, please don’t be a condolence card 别告诉我是悼念卡
[13:22] ’cause those are always super awkward. 那种东西太尴尬了
[13:24] Nah, hopefully something better. 不是 应该比这好点
[13:32] It’s you, Ollie, and Laurel. 上面是你 奥利 和劳拉
[13:35] B, this is actually– it’s really sweet. B 这真的… 我很感动
[13:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:41] My condolence card wasn’t awkward. 我的悼念卡一点也不尴尬
[13:44] “Dear Sara, I’m sorry the vigilante you slept with” “亲爱的莎拉 我很遗憾那个跟你上床”
[13:46] “when he was already dating your sister died.” “给你姐姐戴绿帽的治安维持者去世了”
[13:48] “Some say it’s better to have loved and lost,” “有人说 爱过失去也比从未拥有过好”
[13:50] “but I hope you never loved him at all.” “但我宁愿你从未爱过他”
[13:52] Sara and I aren’t the type to give each other cards anyway. 我和莎拉本来就爱互送卡片
[13:55] I’d rather do something for her. 我还是替她做点别的吧
[13:57] You know, like, fix this Rasputin situation 比如说 解决拉斯普京的问题
[13:59] and get the Legends the heck out of Russia 带传奇们离开俄罗斯
[14:01] before they screw something up. 趁他们还没惹出乱子
[14:04] Uh, you can cut the last part of that out, right? 可以剪掉最后一句吧
[14:07] Apparently, when Rasputin cured the Czarina’s only son, 显然 拉斯普京治好了沙皇皇后的独生子时
[14:11] the two fell madly in love. 两个人陷入了热恋
[14:14] I think if Rasputin realized how much the Czarina loved him, 我想如果拉斯普京知道沙皇皇后有多爱他
[14:18] he would wanna settle down with her, 肯定愿意跟她好好地
[14:20] lead the kind of quiet life that doesn’t disturb history. 过安稳日子 不扰乱历史
[14:22] 《俄罗斯之夜》 瑞贝卡·西尔弗
[14:22] Maybe Rebecca Silver’s next series could be called 瑞贝卡·西尔弗出的下一系列就应该叫
[14:26] “Russian Nights.” 《俄罗斯之夜》
[14:28] So the St. Petersburg elite hated Rasputin’s influence 圣彼得堡的精英憎恶拉斯普京
[14:31] over the Czarina. 对沙皇皇后的影响
[14:32] So the Czar’s own nephew, a prince by the name of Yusupov, 于是沙皇的亲侄子 尤苏波夫王子
[14:36] he spearheaded the assassination. 主导了一场暗杀
[14:42] Ray, what if old Grigori came back– 雷 万一老雷戈里回来算账…
[14:46] to settle the score. 怎么办
[14:55] We need to stop Rasputin from killing Yusupov. 我们不能让拉斯普京杀了尤苏波夫
[15:02] I’m going to deliver a love letter to Rasputin. 我要去给拉斯普京送一封情书
[15:07] I’m gonna kill Rasputin. You in? 我要去杀拉斯普京 要一起吗
[15:10] Yep. 好
[15:12] 拉斯普京庄园 1917年1月4日
[15:14] Rasputin and I are two wandering souls 拉斯普京和我是两个获得
[15:17] who got a second chance at life. 第二次生命的游魂
[15:18] He shouldn’t waste his encore on revenge. 他不应该把他的回升浪费在复仇上
[15:21] – Damn it. – What? -该死 -怎么了
[15:23] Mona was right. Encore feels better. 蒙娜是对的 “回升者”感觉更好
[15:26] It does. 的确是
[15:27] Plus, with my new atom cam, everybody can watch us 加上我新的原子相机 所有人都能看到我们
[15:30] fixing history without any bloodshed. 用不流血的方式修复历史
[15:42] And Yusupov’s dead. 尤苏波夫死了
[15:45] New plan. 新计划
[15:46] Trespassers. 闯入者
[15:48] Don’t–don’t shoot. 别开枪
[15:50] You either. 你也是
[15:54] What do you want? 你想干什么
[15:55] I’m here to interview Rasputin. 我是来采访拉斯普京的
[16:05] Grigori! 格里高利
[16:06] Razzmatazz. Do, uh, people call you Griggy? 真热闹啊 有人叫你格里吉吗
[16:11] There’s just been a slight misunderstanding. 刚才只是有一点小误会
[16:13] Your monk friends here think I’m here to kill you, 你的僧人朋友们认为我是来杀你的
[16:17] when really I just would like to chat. 但我只是想和你谈谈
[16:21] Oh, this? This is my camera crew. 他 这是我的摄制组
[16:23] We’re producing a news reel about your startling return. 我们在制作一个短片 关于你惊人的回归
[16:27] After all, you’re not a big deal 毕竟 只有在镜头前成为大人物
[16:30] until you’re a big deal on camera. 你才会成为真正的大人物
[16:38] Grigori Rasputin. 格里高利·拉斯普京
[16:40] Monk, mystic– it is hard coming back to life. 僧人 神秘莫测 起死回生太难了
[16:44] I think, what will make me happy? 我就在想 怎么才能让我开心呢
[16:47] So I kill the man who killed me. 所以我就杀掉杀死我的人
[16:50] But am I happy? 但我开心吗
[16:53] I’ll give you Yusupov. He had it coming. 尤苏波夫的事就算了 是他咎由自取
[16:56] But let’s talk big picture, Griggy. 但我们来谈谈大局 格里吉
[16:59] You rose from the dead. 你死而复生
[17:01] That’s wild. 太疯狂了
[17:02] Nate, what are you doing? 内特 你在干什么
[17:05] Now you’re in my shot. 你现在在我射程内
[17:07] To be honest with you, 老实告诉你
[17:08] I’m here to find out what makes you tick. 我是来查你想要什么的
[17:11] Are we killing folks 是杀人
[17:14] or chilling with folks? 还是与人厮混
[17:16] Sorry, Nate, this one’s for Sara. 抱歉 内特 这枪是为了莎拉
[17:19] I got your back, Nate. 我掩护你 内特
[17:20] Size small, standing tall. 个子小 站得高
[17:26] Ray. 雷
[17:29] Get outta there. 出去
[17:32] Rory, you’re up. 罗里 你上
[17:36] Mona’s here. 蒙娜在这里
[17:38] Of course she is. 她当然在
[17:39] Hi, guys. 伙计们
[17:40] I forged a letter that’s gonna save history. 我伪造了一封信来拯救历史
[17:47] That’s for Rasputin. 这是给拉斯普京的
[17:50] Not bad. 写得不赖
[17:52] Nice use of “Musky embrace.” “香香的拥抱”用得好
[17:54] I learned from Rebecca Silver. 我从瑞贝卡·西尔弗那里学来的
[17:56] Well, you learned from the best. 师从高人
[17:58] You know, your aura is quite strong. 你的光环很强烈
[18:03] I get that a lot. I rotate hair products. 经常有人这么说 我换着用美发产品
[18:05] Like me, you, too, have experienced the miracle. 和我一样 你也经历过奇迹
[18:08] God brought you back to life. 上帝让你起死回生
[18:11] But there’s something missing. 但是少了些什么
[18:15] I sense a hole in your heart. 我能感觉到你心里有个缺口
[18:19] There, right there. 这里 就在这里
[18:22] You once loved someone, 你曾经爱过某人
[18:26] but you have forgotten. 但你忘记了
[18:29] Allow me to hypnotize you and I will help you recover 请允许我催眠你 帮你找回
[18:32] everything you have lost. 你失去的所有
[18:34] Don’t even think about it, Nate. 想都别想 内特
[18:36] Thank you, Rasputin, but I’m gonna have to say 谢谢你 拉斯普京 但我还是得说
[18:39] yes, 100%, let’s do this. 百分之百答应 我们开始吧
[18:42] As Nate’s party was about to get started, 正当内特的派对开始之时
[18:44] Constantine’s was coming to an end. 康斯坦丁的迎来了终结
[18:47] It’s not right bringing a kid in here! 不能把小屁孩带进这里
[18:48] Oh, piss off you puritan twit. 滚蛋 你这白痴清教徒
[18:52] I’ve got to ask, Masher. 有个问题想问你 玛仕
[18:55] Has she done it? 她成功了吗
[18:56] I don’t know what you’re talking about, John. 我不知道你在说什么 约翰
[18:58] Don’t be coy with me. 你别跟我玩这套
[19:01] Has Astra released the worst souls 阿斯特拉有没有将最邪恶的灵魂
[19:03] from Hell onto Earth? 从地狱释放回人间
[19:06] What can I say? 我还能说什么
[19:08] The girl’s all grown up and making money moves. 那孩子已经成长到可以干大事了
[19:11] The question is–what are you gonna do? 问题是 你打算怎么做
[19:16] Well, I don’t need to do anything about it, all right? 我根本不需要操心这事 好吗
[19:18] My life is settled right now. 我的生活已经安定下来了
[19:21] I’m not gonna stir up a hornets’ nest of trouble 我才不会捅马蜂窝给自己招惹麻烦
[19:23] because Astra Logue 就因为阿斯特拉·罗格
[19:24] wants to break the glass ceiling in Hell. 想要打破地狱的潜规则
[19:27] Is that so? 是这样吗
[19:31] You smug git. 你这自以为是的混蛋
[19:35] Right then, sorry about this. 好了 我先道个歉
[19:38] Ah, no, at least let me have a swig. 没关系 至少让我喝了两小口
[19:40] Exorcizamos te, omnis immundus spiritus, 我们驱逐你们 所有污秽灵魂
[19:43] omnis satanic potestas… 所有邪恶力量
[19:44] You’re a bastard, John! 你是个王八蛋 约翰
[19:45] In nomine et virtute exorcisazo te. 我们凭借驱魔之力
[19:57] – Where’s my mom? – Gary. -我妈在哪里 -盖瑞
[19:59] Yes, master of the dark arts. 在这里 暗黑之术大师
[20:02] Hail the Waverider, will you? I need to warn the Legends. 你能帮我联络乘波号吗 我得提醒传奇
[20:05] Uh, but what about Edgar? 那埃德加怎么办
[20:08] Ah, you know, give him the usual. 你知道的 就给他那老一套
[20:10] One taxi and a lollipop. Coming up. 出租车和棒棒糖 马上来
[20:17] I see you, you creep. 我看到你了 你个变态
[20:22] What? What do you want? 干什么 你想要什么
[20:26] You want my confessional? 你想听我的自白吗
[20:29] All right, come here, I’ll give one to you. 好吧 过来 我给你一个自白
[20:32] I confess that I hate this doc. 我承认 我讨厌这个纪录片
[20:36] I confess that I don’t want to be a celebrity. 我承认 我不想成为名人
[20:39] And I confess that if you don’t get that camera 我还承认 如果你再不把摄像机
[20:43] – out of my face– – Captain. -从我面前拿开… -船长
[20:45] I think Gideon is suffering from phantom data. 我认为吉迪恩的毛病在于幻影数据
[20:49] Do you want me to come back later? 要不我过一会再回来
[20:50] No, you should stay. 不 你留下
[20:52] Stay with me, hang out. Let’s get lit. 跟我一起玩 嗨起来
[20:57] Questionable timing, but should I get my stash box? 时机不太合适 我需要把储物箱带来吗
[20:59] Yes, you should. 要 带来吧
[21:00] Captain, I have an incoming Bollywood. 船长 有一通宝莱坞
[21:04] I think that’s better. Yeah, I can see myself. 这样更好 我能看见自己
[21:07] Sara, what’s with the connection? 莎拉 通信出了什么问题
[21:09] Gideon has a bug and we’re trying to get buzzed. 吉迪恩出了毛病 我们正试着修补
[21:10] What do you want? 你有什么事
[21:12] Listen up, all right? 听好了
[21:13] Some of the most evil souls in all of history 有一些历史上最邪恶的灵魂
[21:16] have been raised from Hell. 已经从地狱中复活过来
[21:17] Did you hear him? He said “Hell.” 你们听清了吗 他说的是”地狱”
[21:18] Get–get out. 出 出去
[21:20] Relax, Nathaniel. 放松 内特尼尔
[21:22] Focus on my voice and this bauble. 将注意力集中在我的声音和珠宝上
[21:26] Now drop into the deepest part of yourself. 现在潜入自己内心的最深处
[21:31] Quivering flesh go here. 颤抖的肉体放到这里
[21:34] That’s good. 太妙了
[21:37] And what if we’ve already run into one of these encores? 要是我们已经碰到了一个回升者呢
[21:40] How do we kill it? 我们要怎么杀它
[21:42] You can’t, 你杀不了
[21:43] not with a chit of their souls still in Hell. 只要他们的灵币还在地狱就不行
[21:47] Where’s Ava? Tell her I said hi. 艾娃在吗 帮我跟她打声招呼
[21:49] I see a woman in the shadows. 我看见一个女人站在阴暗处
[21:52] Walk to her. 走向她
[21:57] She’s beautiful. 她很美丽
[21:58] Silky raven hair. 一头乌黑秀发
[22:01] Eyes you could just stare into forever. 一双能让你目不转睛的深邃眼睛
[22:04] And she’s stuffing her face with donuts. 她的嘴巴塞满了甜甜圈
[22:16] God has spared Rasputin again. 上帝再次赦免了拉斯普京
[22:19] Kill her! 杀了她
[22:26] Rory! 罗里
[22:41] Nate, I’m coming for you, buddy. 内特 我来帮你了 兄弟
[22:50] Nate, snap out of it. 内特 快醒过来
[22:53] I remember her, Ray. 我记起她了 雷
[22:54] Who? 谁
[22:55] I don’t know her name, but she was on the ship with us. 我不知道她名字 但她以前也在船上
[22:59] Mission’s blown, we need to retreat. 任务失败 我们得撤退
[23:00] I’m not done with you, you rat. 此事没完 你们这些鼠辈
[23:02] Good thing Sara’s not watching this. 幸好莎拉没看到这一幕
[23:18] So you guys decided to go off on your own and face Rasputin. 你们竟然自作主张去对抗拉斯普京
[23:21] I thought I could calm him down. 我以为我能让他冷静下来
[23:23] I thought I could make him fall in love? 我以为我能使他坠入爱河
[23:25] And I thought I could, you know, assassinate him. 我以为我能 刺杀他
[23:28] None of that was ever going to happen. 这些都是异想天开
[23:31] He’s fresh out of Hell. 他刚从地狱脱身
[23:33] Well, let’s kill him then. 那就去杀了他呗
[23:34] You–you can’t. 你做不到
[23:36] Look, John said that he can’t be killed 约翰说他是不死之身
[23:38] with a chit of his soul is in Hell, 因为他的灵币还在地狱
[23:40] or whatever that means. 谁知道他什么意思
[23:43] Look, Sara, we’re really sorry. 莎拉 我们很抱歉
[23:45] We thought we could make things easier for you 我们以为帮你做这件事
[23:46] by taking this off of your plate. 能替你减轻负担
[23:48] And risking your own necks. 将自己置身于危险当中
[23:50] Look, I already have one dead friend on my plate. 我已经失去了一位朋友
[23:53] I’m good there. 我已经受够了
[23:54] And you know, none of you self-absorbed mega stars 但是 你们几个自以为是的大明星
[23:58] even bothered to ask me how I was doing. 没一个人来问问我的感受
[24:01] Look, Sara, I told them not to mention Oliver, okay? 莎拉 是我叫他们别提奥利弗 好吗
[24:05] I thought you wouldn’t want to be reminded. 我以为你不愿想起
[24:07] Reminded? 想起
[24:09] What, did you think that I could just forget 什么 你觉得我能轻易忘记
[24:13] that my friend died? 我朋友的死吗
[24:14] No, I–look, I know things have been crazy around here. 不是 我知道这边的事总是很疯狂
[24:17] Crazy around here? 这里疯狂
[24:20] You still have no idea what I saw out there. 你根本不知道我看到了些什么
[24:24] What did happen? 到底发生了什么
[24:27] Countless Earths died. 无数个地球消亡
[24:29] I became a paragon and traveled back to the big bang. 我成为了完人 穿越到大爆炸之时
[24:33] We restarted the universe 我们重启了宇宙
[24:35] and now no one even remembers what we’ve changed. 而现在无人记得我们所做的改变
[24:39] – It’s a lot to process. – Yeah, I know. -遭受这么多很难消化 -是 我知道
[24:43] So you could see why I wanna talk to my friends about it. 所以你明白我为什么想跟朋友谈一谈了
[24:47] And instead I get cameras in my face. 但却只有摄像头对着我的脸
[24:56] Agent Sharpe lacks a delicate touch 夏普特工缺乏细腻的感知力
[24:58] and is extremely deficient at relating to people. 尤其不擅处理人际关系
[25:01] That is straight from my Time Bureau personnel review. 这是我在时间调查局的人事评估
[25:06] Pretty harsh. 相当刺耳
[25:09] I wrote that review. 我自己写的
[25:11] Yeah, of course I’m bummed that we let Sara down, 当然我很懊恼我们让莎拉失望了
[25:13] but I am glad I got to meet Rasputin. 但是我很高兴见到了拉斯普京
[25:16] Little help? 帮一下
[25:20] I mean, the guy got in my head and laid a bomb. 那家伙进入了我的思想中放了个炸弹
[25:24] – He freaked your bean, huh? – Oh yeah. -吓破”蛋”了吧 -是啊
[25:27] He also told me about the mystery woman 他还告诉了我那个
[25:29] that I was in love with before I died. 我死之前所爱的神秘女人
[25:31] I know it sounds crazy but it just–it feels right. 我知道听着很疯狂 但是感觉没错
[25:35] Sounds like you got some soul searching to do. 看起来你是需要寻找一些自我啊
[25:37] Wanna watch “How Stella Got Her Groove Back” Again? 想再看一遍《当老牛碰上嫩草》吗
[25:41] No, my groove feels fine. 不 我的状态还不错
[25:44] You think I have either split memory or partial amnesia? 你觉得我是有分裂记忆还是局部失忆
[25:48] That’s like what’s happening with Gideon. 就像是吉迪恩出现的问题一样
[25:50] Her memory is processing what I thought was phantom data, 我以为她的内存中出现的是幻影数据
[25:52] but maybe it’s real data from a different timeline. 但也许是来自另一个时间线的真实记忆
[25:55] Either you’re a computer who caught 要么你像电脑一样染上了
[25:56] the same virus as Gideon– 跟吉迪恩一样的病毒
[25:58] Or when we fixed Heyworld, we changed the timeline. 要么我们修复海伍德乐园时改变了时间线
[26:02] Damn, we deducted the hell out of that. 天哪 我们竟全推断出来了
[26:04] I have to tell Sara. 我得告诉莎拉
[26:04] Wait, five minutes, five minutes, 等等 五分钟 五分钟
[26:05] Stay on the inversion table. Your back’s gonna thank me. 在倒立机上别下来 你的背会感激我的
[26:11] Okay, so clearly we shouldn’t have avoided 好 我们确实不该避免
[26:13] asking Sara about Oliver. 向莎拉询问奥利弗的事
[26:14] But in my defense I was desperately afraid that 但是对我而言 我非常害怕
[26:16] I was gonna say the wrong thing, you know? 我会说错话 你懂吗
[26:18] I don’t know what she needs and everything I try — 我不知道她要什么 好像我试图做的
[26:20] it seems to make it worse. 每件事都在帮倒忙
[26:24] Hold on, Behrad, so you’re saying Gideon’s glitching 等下 贝哈德 所以你是说吉迪恩出问题
[26:27] because we fractured time? 是因为我们损坏了时间吗
[26:28] Look, at least we didn’t break time. 至少我们没有完全破坏时间
[26:30] We just, sorta, dinged it up. 可以说我们只是 敲了一下
[26:32] Hello? 有人吗
[26:35] What is on the feed? 发生什么了
[26:37] Is this thing on? 这个开了吗
[26:37] Oh, y-yes w-we’re rolling, Mr. Rasputin, sir. 是的 我们在拍了 拉斯普京先生
[26:40] Good. Get out. 很好 走开
[26:43] Now what was it that man with the hair product said? 那个涂了美发用品的男人说了什么来着
[26:46] Yes, 对
[26:48] you are not big deal until you’re big deal on camera. 只有镜头前的大人物才是真正的大人物
[26:52] You are going to make me big deal, 你要让我成为大人物了
[26:53] Mr. Kevin Harris. 凯文·哈里斯先生
[26:55] They left the director behind? 他们把导演留在那里了吗
[26:57] I’ve invited my dearest Czarina and her family 我已经邀请了尊贵的沙皇皇后和她一家
[26:59] over for dinner. 来吃晚饭
[27:00] Tonight will be a night that you can remember. 今晚将是令人难忘的一晚
[27:08] That — that doesn’t sound right. 那 那个听起来不对
[27:10] What? 什么
[27:11] The — the laugh, you — you need to nail the laugh 那 那个笑 你 你得练练笑法
[27:13] before we kill the Romanovs and take the throne. 赶在我们杀死罗曼诺夫家族夺皇位前
[27:15] It’s a work in progress. How about this? 又不是最终版 这样如何
[27:24] He’s gonna kill the Romanovs. 他要杀死罗曼诺夫家族
[27:25] Making him an immortal Czar. 让他成为永世沙皇
[27:29] We can handle this. 我们能对付他
[27:31] We can? What about the team? 我们能吗 那队伍呢
[27:32] Shh, they’re not thinking straight. 他们现在不能正常思考
[27:35] And their cover’s blown. 而且他们已经暴露了
[27:36] Look, this up to you and me, B. 这件事就靠你和我了 B
[27:38] We are going to stop this assassination alone. 我们要独自阻止这场刺杀
[27:41] Yes. 没错
[27:43] Yes. 没错
[27:52] What’s this? 这是什么
[27:53] Is this a smudge on this goblet? 这高脚杯是有一块污点吗
[27:56] Every detail must be perfect. 每个细节都必须完美
[27:58] Tonight I am dining with the imperial family. 今晚我是与皇室用餐
[28:03] Take it back. 拿回去
[28:07] They are going to love the teacakes. 他们会喜欢茶点的
[28:10] I’ve laced them with cyanide. 我往里面掺入了氰化物
[28:14] Hello, Kevin, right there. 凯文 拍这里
[28:19] Your guests have arrived. 客人来了
[28:20] The Romanovs are here! 罗曼诺夫家族到了
[28:23] Welcome. 欢迎
[28:25] It is such a shame that your daughters could not attend. 您女儿们不能来真是太遗憾了
[28:29] I know how much they must have missed 我知道她们一定很想念
[28:30] their uncle Rasputin. 叔叔拉普斯京
[28:32] Word of your death sent them into mourning, 她们在为你的死讯哀悼
[28:35] but none were so heartbroken as I. 但没有谁像我一样悲痛欲绝
[28:41] Music! 音乐
[28:47] How did you manage to survive being poisoned, shot, 格里高利 你是怎么从毒杀 枪击
[28:52] and thrown into the river, Grigori? 以及被扔进河里这些中幸存的
[28:54] Oh, I have a very hardy constitution. 我身体构造可是非常结实的
[28:59] Oh, damn it, the red wedding’s about to start 糟糕 血色婚宴就要开始了
[29:01] and I don’t see the teacakes anywhere. 但我还没找到茶点在哪
[29:05] All I see is cookies. 我只看到了饼干
[29:07] – Teacakes. – My favorite. -茶点 -我的最爱
[29:10] The cookies are the teacakes. 那些饼干就是茶点
[29:15] What is the meaning of this? 这是什么意思
[29:17] Forgive me, sire, I saw a bug. 请原谅我 陛下 我看到了只虫
[29:25] Grigori, what is going on? 格里高利 这是怎么回事
[29:27] What have you done? 你做了什么
[29:28] Whoops, I think we forgot the cameraman. 我想我们忘了摄影师
[29:31] That’s Kevin, the director. 那是导演凯文
[29:32] He’s really more of an auteur. 他更像是作者导演
[29:34] We should get out there. 我们应该过去
[29:35] Sara clearly wants to handle this alone. 显然莎拉想独自处理这件事
[29:38] But are we gonna let her? 但我们就任由她如此吗
[29:42] Go. 走
[29:44] Nicholas, Alexei, come. 尼古拉斯 阿列克谢 过来
[29:47] Wait! 站住
[29:49] You will stay exactly where you are. 你们在这里不许动
[29:53] For years I have flattered you both. 多年来我一直奉承你们俩
[29:56] Our subjects adore you. Our army needs you. 我们的臣民崇拜你们 军队需要你们
[30:01] And look at the state of our beloved Russia. 但看看现在我们伟大俄罗斯的处境
[30:06] Let me guess, you’re the only one that can save it. 让我猜猜 只有你能拯救它
[30:09] Not today, Grigori. 但今天没戏了 格里高利
[30:10] Who are you? No matter. 你是谁 没关系
[30:13] Perhaps I haven’t given an adequate demonstration on my bauble. 也许我还没有充分展示我的小玩意
[30:24] Attack this serving wench. 攻击这个女仆
[30:45] Come on, Behrad. Snap out of it. 快 贝哈德 清醒过来
[30:48] Rasputin. 拉斯普京
[30:50] The Grand Duchess Anastasia is here. 阿纳斯塔西娅公爵夫人来了
[30:53] No, Anastasia, run! 不 阿纳斯塔西娅 快跑
[30:55] So glad you could join our soiree. 很高兴你能加入我们的晚会
[30:58] Me too. 我也是
[31:07] You’re going to have to do better than that. 你这点力道可不够
[31:12] Sorry. 抱歉
[31:17] Come on, come on, follow me, go. 快 快 跟着我 走
[31:26] Move it. 让开
[31:41] It didn’t hurt. 一点都不痛
[31:43] All right, this way. 好 往这边走
[31:44] We’re gonna hide, you’ll be safe. 我们要躲起来 你们会很安全
[31:49] Look, Sara, I wish I was the person who could say the perfect thing. 莎拉 我真希望自己能说出完美的语句
[31:54] Behind you. 小心后面
[31:58] But listen, I’m just–I’m not that person, okay? 但是 我就不是那种人 好吗
[32:01] Emotions are hard for me and I don’t even know 情感对我来说很困难 我甚至不知道
[32:02] what restarting the universe means. 重启宇宙意味着什么
[32:04] Behind you. 小心后面
[32:08] Listen to me, whatever happened to you, 听我说 不管你发生了什么
[32:11] okay, whatever happens to you, 好吗 不管你会发生什么
[32:14] I wanna be the person that’s there for you. Okay? 我都想在你身边支持你 好吗
[32:18] I’m here for you, Sara. 我为你存在 莎拉
[32:26] Ava, that was perfect. 艾娃 你刚刚说得很完美
[32:30] Oh, sorry to ruin the moment, ladies, but we have a problem. 抱歉打扰了 女士们 我们有麻烦了
[32:34] Oh, come on. 不是吧
[32:38] Kill the imperial family. 杀了皇室
[32:44] Guys, come on, we don’t need to use violence here. 各位 别这样 我们不需要使用暴力
[32:48] Ray! 雷
[32:57] Sara, think of something. 莎拉 想想办法
[32:59] Hey, Grigori. 格里高利
[33:01] It’s your big moment, 这是你的重要时刻
[33:02] don’t you want to ham it up for the cameras? 你不想冲着镜头表达下吗
[33:04] Oh, yes. 没错
[33:06] I’m Grigori Rasputin and I’m unkillable. 我是格里高利·拉斯普京 我是不死之身
[33:18] Guys? 各位
[33:19] Where am I? What happened? 我在哪里 发生了什么
[33:21] Don’t think Ray, just enlarge. 别想了 雷 变大吧
[33:23] Why’s it so dark in here? 这里为什么这么黑
[33:24] Am I in a lake? 我在湖里吗
[33:25] A lake that smells like pierogies? 煎饺味的湖
[33:28] Ray, do it, get big now. 雷 快点 快变大
[33:30] Embigify. 变大
[33:31] Your atomic number is up. 你的原子序数变大了
[33:33] Now, Ray! 快点 雷
[33:35] Size… matters! 大小 很重要
[33:42] Oh no. What did–what did I do? 不 我干了什么
[33:45] You found your catchphrase, Ray! 你找到了你的口头禅 雷
[33:47] – What the hell. – Raw meat. -天啊 -鲜肉
[33:49] – Question is— – Did you get the shot, Kevin? -问题是 -你拍下来了吗 凯文
[33:54] Uh, yeah I–I got it. 是 我拍下来了
[33:57] You know, I chalk it up to saving the timeline, 你知道 我把它看做是拯救时间线
[33:59] and history has to be saved, 历史必须被拯救
[34:00] and sometimes you have take some people out, I guess. 而有时得牺牲一些人
[34:04] The public is gonna love this ending 公众肯定会喜欢这个结局
[34:06] It’s only missing one thing. 只差一件事
[34:25] Saving history turned out to be a messier job 拯救历史的工作原来
[34:28] than anyone had anticipated. 比任何人预想的都更复杂
[34:31] To keep Rasputin from reforming, 为了防止拉斯普京重组
[34:33] the Legends stored his remains in a series of jars 传奇将他的遗骸保存在一套
[34:36] that had previously been used for condiments. 之前用于存放调味品的玻璃罐里
[34:45] You might have thought traveling through time 也许你们会觉得穿越时间
[34:47] would be a way to find the answers to life’s great mysteries. 是解决生命中最大谜题的好办法
[34:51] But, it turns out, sometimes you just find more questions. 但事实上 有时你只会获得更多疑问
[35:03] But one thing is true in any time period. 但是不论何时 有一件事是肯定的
[35:07] It’s being there for the ones you love 那就是 陪在你所爱之人的身边
[35:09] that makes the journey worthwhile. 会让你的人生更有意义
[35:23] Hear that applause? 听到掌声了吗
[35:24] This movie is not even gonna begin to satiate the Legends craze. 这部电影根本不够填充观众的传奇热
[35:27] You know what this is? This is a TV show. 知道接下来该怎么做吗 我们要做成连续剧
[35:30] I’m talking cameras on every mission. 我是指每个任务都带上摄像机
[35:32] Sara, you okay? You look nauseous. 莎拉 你没事吧 你看上去像是想吐
[35:34] Yeah, she’s fine. 她没事
[35:35] And now, when you go out there, just be yourselves. 现在 你们到台上的时候 做自己就好了
[35:37] But, you know, bigger. 但是 得表现得伟大点
[35:38] Like, bigger how? 伟大点 什么意思
[35:40] You know, just act heroic. 就是表现得有英雄气概点
[35:41] You guys have a real “Bad News Bears” Vibe going on. 你们看上去太有”坏消息传递者”的气质
[35:43] It’s not doing you any favors. 这可对你们没什么好处
[35:45] Now that you’re big-time, people expect you to put on a show. 现在你们是大明星了 大家都想看你们表演
[35:48] So you’re asking us not to be ourselves. 所以你是希望我们不要做自己
[35:50] This guy gets it. 这个家伙懂了
[35:52] Let’s do this. 我们走吧
[36:03] Hi, everybody. 大家好啊
[36:04] We are the Legends, 我们是传奇
[36:06] and we just wanted to say thank you for watching our film. 我们想要谢谢大家来观看这场电影
[36:09] We hope that you enjoyed it. 希望你们能够喜欢
[36:20] Of course, none of it was real. 当然了 所有的一切都不是真的
[36:24] No, wait–it’s not real? 等一下 不是真的
[36:26] Excuse me? She’s joking. 你说什么 她开玩笑的
[36:29] No, I’m not. Come on, time travel? 我不是开玩笑 拜托 穿越时间
[36:31] I mean, it’s the biggest hoax in history. 这是历史上最大的骗局了
[36:33] Am I right? 不是吗
[36:33] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 没错 没错
[36:34] I mean, it’s obvious that this is all fake. 很明显这些都是骗人的了
[36:36] How could Rasputin speak English? 拉斯普京怎么会讲英语呢
[36:38] You told me it was temporal linguistic dysplasia. 你跟我说那是暂时的语言异常
[36:40] I mean, if we had so much as coughed, 我是说 仅仅是我们咳嗽一下
[36:42] our modern germs would have wiped out half the population. 我们的现代细菌就能消灭当时的一半人口
[36:45] Why wouldn’t we just find baby Hitler, 为什么我们不直接找到婴儿希特勒
[36:47] and make him wrestle baby Stalin? 让他和婴儿斯大林摔跤呢
[36:49] Think about it. 想想吧
[36:49] The special effects were kind of questionable. 那些特技效果也不怎么样
[36:53] We still believe in you! 我们还是相信你们
[36:54] Shut up, it’s not real. 闭嘴吧 这不是真的
[36:57] All right, everybody. 好了 各位
[36:58] I guess that just means 我猜 这就告诉了你们
[36:59] don’t believe everything you see on camera. 不要全盘相信在视频里看到的东西
[37:02] Yeah, it was all just a big, fake spectacle 没错 这就是大型虚假的奇异演出
[37:03] just like Heyworld last year. 就像去年的海伍德乐园一样
[37:04] We are all a bunch of frauds. 我们就是一群骗子
[37:07] Big frauds, everybody. 一群大骗子 各位
[37:09] You guys ruined my movie. 你们毁了我的电影
[37:11] – Yeah, sorry. – Legends of losers! -是啊 抱歉 -失败者传奇
[37:20] This is for the best, right? 这样最好了 是吧
[37:21] Maybe, maybe not? I don’t know. 也许是 也许不是 我也不知道
[37:23] I feel like I’m supposed to say that. 我感觉我当时应该那么说
[37:24] We’re better off. Fame messes with people. 我们最好还是隐藏幕后 名誉毁人
[37:26] Still have that money problem. 还是有金钱上的难题
[37:28] Oh, I almost forgot. 我差点忘了
[37:31] Mick? 米克
[37:36] I steal things. 我偷东西
[37:39] Whoa, is that a Fabergé egg. 这是法贝热彩蛋吗
[37:42] What’s that worth? 这值多少钱
[37:44] 50 million. 五千万
[37:46] Whoa, careful with that, babes. 轻拿轻放啊 宝贝
[37:49] Yeah. 好的
[37:51] John. 约翰
[37:52] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[37:53] Oh, I heard your movie premier was in town tonight, 我听说今晚你的电影首映
[37:56] so I thought I’d pop in. 就顺道过来看一下
[38:00] Well, just make yourself at home then 那您随意
[38:03] Why can’t he ever just be normal? 他怎么就不能正常点呢
[38:08] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[38:11] Yeah, I need to borrow something. 我需要借点东西
[38:13] Rasputin wasn’t an isolated incident. 拉斯普京不是个独立的事件
[38:17] Not isolated, what do you mean? 不是独立事件 什么意思
[38:20] Okay, hey, whoa no, no, don’t! 好吧 别 别
[38:22] Don’t– 别
[38:30] I’m putting an end to this. 我要了结它
[38:31] Wait, are you trying to go back to Hell? 等一下 你这是要回到地狱吗
[38:35] Soul become my soul, flesh become my flesh. 让我们灵魂相通 血肉相融
[38:38] Hades, firstborn of Cronos, 哈迪斯 克洛诺斯之子
[38:40] I call upon you. 我召唤你
[38:42] Hey, John, there’s gotta be another way. 约翰 肯定还有别的方法
[38:45] I’ll return when the sigil is complete. 当魔印完成时 我就会回来
[38:49] John, you take care, you lunatic. 约翰 多保重 你个疯子
[38:55] I always do, love, I always do. 我会的 亲爱的 我一直都会
[39:10] You know, sometimes what happens on this ship 有时候这个飞船上发生的事情
[39:12] really would be hard for an audience to follow. 真的很让观众摸不着头脑
[39:20] That love letter you wrote. 你的那封情书
[39:22] It’s good. 写的好
[39:24] Very good. 非常好
[39:26] Gee, thank you, Mick. 哇 谢谢 米克
[39:29] This means so much coming from you. 这句话由你说出来格外有意义
[39:31] Listen, um, I’m giving up the writing. 听着 我放弃写作了
[39:34] It’s getting in the way of my thievery. 它妨碍我偷窃
[39:35] So I’m handing the Rebecca Silver novels over to you. 我把瑞贝卡·西尔弗小说的版权给你了
[39:39] Someone deserving. 你应得的
[39:44] Me? 我
[39:46] This is–this is so much. Are you sure? 这也太贵重了 你确定吗
[39:49] Yes, I’m sure. It’s why I’m saying it. 我确定 所以我才说出来
[39:55] There’s a novelist inside you. 你身上有小说家的料子
[39:59] There’s more inside of me than just Wolfie? 我身上不只有大狼吗
[40:02] Yes, that’s right. 当然
[40:07] Well, it was great living with you on the Waverider. 跟你在乘波号一起的日子很开心
[40:11] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -是的
[40:13] I can’t stay here to write. I need to be free. 我不能在这写作 我需要自由
[40:17] I need to fall in love and break hearts. 我要经历恋爱和心碎
[40:20] I can’t do Rebecca Silver justice here. 在这里我无法当好瑞贝卡·西尔弗
[40:23] But–but I– 但是我
[40:23] But you tried writing on the ship and ran out of ideas? 但是你在船上写作 却才思枯竭
[40:27] I mean, frankly, Mick, your latest novel “Carjacked,” 米克 坦白的说 你最近的小说《劫车》
[40:30] it sucked. 太烂了
[40:32] But don’t worry, Rebecca Silver is about to have her comeback. 但是别担心 瑞贝卡·西尔弗的水准会回来的
[40:38] You’ll see. 等着瞧
[40:44] You were my favorite. 你是我的最爱
[40:53] How’s it going, Gideon? 怎么样了 吉迪恩
[40:55] The phantom memory scrub is proceeding without a hitch. 幻影记忆清除正在顺利进行中
[40:57] The flaws only go as far back as the last two years. 只剩下近两年还有些缺陷
[41:00] Oh, it feels good to get my thoughts straight. 思路清晰感觉真好
[41:02] Good work, Giddy. 干得好 吉迪
[41:04] I’m turning in. 我要去睡了
[41:06] Goodnight, B. 晚安 B
[41:07] Don’t stay up too late, Nate. 别睡太晚 内特
[41:08] You got it. 知道了
[41:09] Doctor Heywood? 海伍德博士
[41:11] I have encountered a glitch during the Heyworld event. 在海伍德乐园事件上遇到了故障
[41:14] Show me. 给我看看
[41:31] Nate. 内特
[41:34] If you’re seeing this, 如果你正在看这个影像
[41:34] we altered my future at Heyworld. 在海伍德乐园 我们改变了我的未来
[41:36] I don’t know where I’ll be or who I’ll be but– 我不知道我会在哪或是会变成谁 但是
[41:39] I know that I love you. 我知道我爱你
[41:43] Find me. 来找我
[41:46] Gideon. 吉迪恩
[41:47] Gideon, who was that? Play it again. 吉迪恩 那是谁 再放一遍
[41:49] Memory scrub complete. 记忆清除完成
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme