时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[00:06] | At the Dawn of Time. | 在时间之初 |
[00:15] | Well, look who’s finally… | 你可终于… |
[00:19] | – Awake. – Alex. | -醒了 -艾丽克斯 |
[00:21] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 真对不起 |
[00:22] | No, no, no, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 不 不 不 没事 没事 |
[00:24] | Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream? | 你没事吧 是不是做噩梦了 |
[00:26] | I don’t know. I’m– | 我不知道 |
[00:29] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么到这里的 |
[00:31] | Well, you fell asleep in front of the TV, | 你在电视机前睡着了 |
[00:33] | and you just looked so peaceful, | 看你睡得很香 |
[00:35] | so I didn’t have the heart to move you to the bed. | 我就没忍心把你抬到床上 |
[00:39] | The–the Dawn of Time. | 在 在时间之初 |
[00:41] | Dawn of Time. | 时间之初 |
[00:42] | Is that what you were watching before you nodded off? | 这是你睡着前看的电视剧吗 |
[00:44] | Wait. What is– | 慢着 这是 |
[00:49] | This isn’t right. | 这不对劲 |
[00:50] | Well, I mean, it’s right, but it’s not right | 我是说 这是对的 但这不对劲 |
[00:52] | because it’s right. | 因为一切都对了 |
[00:53] | I see the White Martian did a number on you last night. | 看来昨晚白火星人让你受累了 |
[00:56] | White Martian? | 白火星人 |
[00:56] | White Martian. | 白火星人 |
[00:58] | Listen, I gotta run. | 我该走了 |
[00:59] | 最新消息 白火星人再一次被超女逮捕 | |
[00:59] | Kelly and I are trying out a new indoor rowing class | 我和凯莉准备去试一下新的室内赛艇课 |
[01:01] | in downtown, so are you–you sure you’re okay? | 就在市区 你确定你没事 |
[01:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:10] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[01:13] | – Alex. – Yeah? | -艾利克斯 -怎么了 |
[01:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:18] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:25] | – Nia. – Kara. | -尼娅 -卡拉 |
[01:26] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 真高兴听到你的声音 |
[01:28] | Well, it would be better to see my face. | 能面对面岂不是更棒 |
[01:30] | Where are you? The ceremony’s about to start. | 你在哪里 典礼马上就要开始了 |
[01:32] | Ceremony? | 什么典礼 |
[01:33] | They’re awarding | 他们马上要 |
[01:33] | the Nobel Peace Prize any minute. | 颁发诺贝尔和平奖了 |
[01:36] | Don’t worry, I saved you a seat, | 别担心 我给你留了座位 |
[01:38] | but that lady from the gazette is giving me angry eyes. | 但是那个宪报记者正虎视眈眈地看着我 |
[01:42] | If you miss this, Andrea’s gonna blow a gasket. | 你要是错过了 安德里亚肯定会大发雷霆 |
[01:45] | Please take your seats. | 请各位入座 |
[01:46] | Good timing. | 真及时 |
[01:48] | I had a really weird dream last night. | 我昨晚做了一个奇怪的梦 |
[01:51] | Could you maybe help me interpret it? | 你能帮我解读一下吗 |
[01:54] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[01:54] | The world ended, but, like, all the worlds. | 世界末日 而且是 所有的世界 |
[02:00] | All of them. | 全部毁灭 |
[02:02] | That’s dramatic even for us. | 这也太夸张了 即便对我们来说 |
[02:05] | And now I’m proud to introduce the winner | 现在很荣幸为大家宣布 |
[02:07] | of this year’s Nobel Peace Prize, | 本年度诺贝尔和平奖得主 |
[02:09] | Lex Luthor. | 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[02:16] | Nia, Nia, am I still dreaming? | 尼娅 尼娅 我是在做梦吗 |
[02:20] | I know, right. | 可不是吗 |
[02:20] | It is so great when this award goes to someone | 这个奖项颁给实至名归的人 |
[02:23] | who actually deserves it. | 真是太棒了 |
[02:39] | We live in dangerous times. | 我们生活在多灾多难的时代 |
[02:42] | Earth is a dangerous place. | 地球是一个危险的地方 |
[02:46] | I suppose that’s why people love superheroes so much. | 这也是人们热爱超级英雄的原因 |
[02:49] | The power, the chutzpah of someone who can | 那种力量 那种比高速子弹 |
[02:54] | fly faster than a speeding bullet. | 飞得还快的魄力 |
[02:57] | But that’s what makes this so special. | 但这也是我能获奖的特别之处 |
[03:01] | I don’t have any powers. | 我没有任何超能力 |
[03:02] | I can’t leap tall buildings in a single bound, | 不能纵身一跃 跳上高楼 |
[03:05] | but I have dedicated my life to fighting | 但我的一生都致力于 |
[03:09] | on the side of humanity, and to be recognized for that | 为人类奋斗 能够得到认可 |
[03:12] | is more than I can put into words, | 胜过了千言万语 |
[03:15] | so I will just say | 因此我只想说 |
[03:17] | I stand with mankind. | 我永远站在人类身边 |
[03:25] | I’m gonna throw up. | 我要吐了 |
[03:27] | Are you still feeling weird? | 你还不舒服吗 |
[03:29] | We should get you to the med bay. | 应该送你去医疗室 |
[03:30] | You did not seem okay this morning. | 你今天早上就不太对劲 |
[03:31] | Oh, no, no, I’m fine. I’m just disoriented. | 不用 我没事 只是有点迷糊 |
[03:34] | The world is–what was Lex doing up there? | 这世界有点… 领奖的怎么是莱克斯 |
[03:38] | Well, they keep throwing all these awards at him. | 他不断被授予各种奖项 |
[03:40] | He doesn’t usually accept them in person, | 他一般都不会亲自去领奖 |
[03:41] | but this one meant a lot to him. | 但是这个奖对他意义非凡 |
[03:43] | People think he’s a good guy? | 人们觉得他是个好人吗 |
[03:45] | Kara, we’re talking about Lex Luther. | 卡拉 我们说的可是莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[03:47] | He’s the best guy. | 他是最好的人 |
[03:48] | No, he’s not. He’s a psychopathic lunatic. | 他才不是 他是个精神错乱的疯子 |
[03:52] | What? No, he’s the boss. | 什么 不可能 他可是老大 |
[03:55] | And he’s your number one supporter. | 而且他是你的头号支持者 |
[03:57] | I mean, besides Lena. | 我是说 除了莉娜之外 |
[03:58] | And all the times that they defended you to the president– | 他还那么多次在总统面前为你辩护 |
[04:01] | what has gotten into you. | 你是怎么了 |
[04:04] | Hang on, what-wha–wait, did you just say “Boss”? | 等一下 什么 等等 你刚才说他是老大吗 |
[04:13] | I don’t– | 我没… |
[04:15] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[04:17] | Alex, are we– | 艾丽克斯 我们是不是… |
[04:20] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[04:21] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[04:22] | I know you must be confused. | 我知道你肯定很困惑 |
[04:24] | I was too, but it happened. | 我也是 但事情确实发生了 |
[04:27] | It all happened. | 都是真的 |
[04:30] | Why are we the only two that remember? | 为什么只有我们两个记得 |
[04:32] | What are we that they are not? | 我们和他们有什么不同 |
[04:34] | Paragons. | 完人 |
[04:35] | We helped Oliver restart the universe. | 我们帮助奥利弗重启了宇宙 |
[04:37] | And this is the result. | 这就是结果 |
[04:41] | I suspect there will be more such changes | 我认为还会有更多类似的变化 |
[04:42] | that are yet to reveal themselves. | 在未来会持续出现 |
[04:46] | Well, there’s something happening downtown. | 市区出事了 |
[04:47] | – I’ll send a team. – No, no, no, it’s fine. | -我派个小队去 -不不不 没事的 |
[04:50] | I need to punch something. | 我需要揍点什么 |
[05:11] | Look who came to join the fun. | 看看是谁来玩了 |
[05:13] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[05:15] | Weather Witch. | 天气女巫 |
[05:17] | And you are no match for my wrath. | 你无法匹敌我的怒火 |
[05:21] | Oh, look, I’m having not so great a day, | 你看 我今天过得不怎么样 |
[05:24] | which is actually your bad luck. | 也就是说你倒霉了 |
[05:30] | Sorry, she’s one of mine. | 抱歉 她是我那边的 |
[05:33] | Well, what’s she doing on my Earth? | 她在我地球上做什么 |
[05:35] | What? | 什么 |
[05:36] | Wait, wait, what are you doing on my Earth? | 等等 你在我的地球上做什么 |
[05:39] | Your Earth? This is my Earth. | 你的地球 这是我的地球 |
[05:42] | – I thought- – I thought– | -我以为 -我以为 |
[05:46] | Supergirl, Flash, I just love it when you guys team up. | 超女 闪电侠 我特喜欢你们组队 |
[05:51] | Would you sign this for me please? | 你们能给我签个名吗 |
[05:52] | Oh, sure, um-Wait, you know both of us? | 可以 等下 你知道我们俩 |
[05:56] | And it’s normal to see us together? | 而且我们俩一起出现很正常 |
[05:59] | Well, normally you’d also have | 通常你们还会有 |
[06:01] | Green Arrow and a Legend or two. | 绿箭侠和一两个传奇 |
[06:03] | Last year, even Batwoman joined in. | 去年 蝙蝠女都加入了 |
[06:05] | Make that out to Marv. M-A-R-V. | 请签给马文 马 文 |
[06:07] | – Thank you. – Marv, M-A-R-V. | -谢谢 -马文 |
[06:09] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[06:10] | Marv, as far as you know, how long have Supergirl and I | 马文 据你所知 在这个地球上 |
[06:13] | and all the rest of us been working together | 我和超女还有其他人一起合作 |
[06:17] | on this Earth? | 有多久了 |
[06:20] | Uh, since forever? | 从一开始就是 |
[06:44] | The hell? | 怎么回事 |
[06:51] | Call for help. Now! | 去叫帮助 快 |
[07:11] | How did I get back here? | 我怎么回到这里了 |
[07:26] | Ray, where are you? | 雷 你在哪里 |
[07:29] | – Hey, Cap, over here. – Ray. | -船长 在这边 -雷 |
[07:35] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:36] | Not that I’m ever one to question a hug. | 我并不是说觉得拥抱不妥 |
[07:38] | What was the last thing that you remember? | 你最后记得的是什么 |
[07:40] | Uh, portaling to this location on your orders. | 根据你的命令传送到这个地点 |
[07:43] | You don’t remember coming here for trivia night | 你不记得来这里参加问答之夜 |
[07:45] | and being teleported to an alternate Waverider | 然后被传送到一个异世界乘波号上 |
[07:48] | to stop the multiverse from being destroyed? | 去阻止多元宇宙被毁灭吗 |
[07:50] | Wait, was there a crossover? | 等下 是有联动发生了吗 |
[07:51] | Were we invited? Did we win? | 我们被邀请了吗 我们赢了吗 |
[07:54] | That’s certainly how it looks. | 看起来是的 |
[07:56] | Did you just hear– | 你有没有听到 |
[07:59] | It’s good to see you’re both safe. | 看到你俩都安全真好 |
[08:01] | J’onn, that’s a neat trick. | 荣恩 这把戏不错 |
[08:03] | Wait, you know J’onn Jonnz from Supergirl’s Earth? | 等下 你知道超女地球的荣恩·荣兹 |
[08:07] | Of course I know J’onn. | 我当然认识荣恩 |
[08:08] | Wait, go back. | 等下 倒回去 |
[08:09] | Supergirl has her own Earth? | 超女有她自己的地球吗 |
[08:12] | Not anymore. | 不再有了 |
[08:14] | When we restarted the universe, our worlds combined, | 当我们重启宇宙后 我们的世界合并了 |
[08:17] | and only we Paragons know it was ever any different. | 只有我们完人知道有不同处 |
[08:21] | Okay. Sorry guys I’m the last to hear. | 好 抱歉伙计们 我是最后知道的 |
[08:23] | Here, this’ll be faster. | 来 这样更快些 |
[08:29] | Whoa, there was a multiverse. | 曾经有个多元宇宙 |
[08:32] | It all got destroyed. | 多元宇宙全被毁灭了 |
[08:33] | There’s an evil Batman, | 还有个邪恶蝙蝠侠 |
[08:34] | and there’s a me that’s a super me? | 还有个超人版本的我 |
[08:36] | It’ll take him some time | 他得花点时间 |
[08:37] | to assimilate to this new paradigm. | 才能消化这个改变 |
[08:39] | I have been going from city to city | 我挨个城市走访 |
[08:41] | restoring the memories of our compatriots as best I can. | 尽量恢复我们战友的记忆 |
[08:44] | And what about Oliver? | 那奥利弗呢 |
[08:46] | There’s been no sign of him. | 他踪影全无 |
[08:51] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[08:53] | To find my friend. | 去找我的朋友 |
[08:59] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[09:04] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[09:18] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[09:21] | I need to talk to you guys– | 我得和你们谈谈 |
[09:23] | We already know. | 我们已经知道了 |
[09:26] | We already know. | 我们已经知道了 |
[09:27] | Martian J’onn came by | 火星人荣恩来过 |
[09:29] | and gave us a splitting headache. | 让我们头痛欲裂了一下 |
[09:33] | It all happened, didn’t it? | 这些都真正发生过 是不是 |
[09:36] | He died twice, Sara. | 他死了两次 莎拉 |
[09:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:41] | I wasn’t there both times. | 我两次都不在 |
[09:48] | Both times I failed him. | 两次我都辜负了他 |
[09:50] | – Dig, you– – I’m so sorry. | -狄格 你 -非常对不起 |
[09:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[09:55] | I wasn’t there. | 我那时不在 |
[10:00] | He was my brother. | 他是我兄弟 |
[10:03] | I know. | 我明白 |
[10:05] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[10:07] | Look, we all–we all died, | 我们都死了 |
[10:10] | the entire universe, the multiverse. | 整个宇宙 多元宇宙都毁灭了 |
[10:13] | Now we’re back | 现在我们又复活了 |
[10:15] | that means, Oliver, he might be back too. | 这意味着奥利弗可能也复活了 |
[10:23] | After the brain dump… | 记忆传输之后 |
[10:25] | We had Felicity run a global search. | 我们让费利西蒂在全球搜索了一下 |
[10:28] | I mean, nobody’s better at finding people, | 没人比她更擅长找人 |
[10:31] | but they’ve got to be here to be found. | 但她也只能找到本身存在的人 |
[10:33] | You don’t know. | 你不懂 |
[10:34] | Look, when Oliver died, he became something else. | 奥利弗死后 他成为了另一个存在 |
[10:38] | He–he called it the Spectre. | 他称之为幽灵 |
[10:41] | Then maybe, Felicity, she just can’t find him in that form. | 可能费利西蒂找不到那种形态的他 |
[10:46] | Dig, she just can’t find him in this form– | 狄格 她找不到那种形态的他 |
[10:48] | Sara… | 莎拉… |
[10:55] | Sara, gone is gone. | 莎拉 死了就是死了 |
[10:58] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[11:27] | J’onn, what are you doing here? | 荣恩 你在这里做什么 |
[11:30] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[11:31] | Not anymore, no thanks to him. | 现在没事了 不是他的功劳 |
[11:35] | Do you know why he’s like this? | 你知道他为什么成这样了吗 |
[11:39] | And now so do you. | 你现在也知道了 |
[11:41] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[11:50] | This is all his fault. | 这都是他的错 |
[11:52] | He’s the one who released the Anti-Monitor. | 是他放出了反监视者 |
[11:54] | He paid dearly for his misjudgment, | 他为自己的错误判断付出了惨痛代价 |
[11:57] | but not as much as some others. | 但没有其他人惨痛 |
[12:03] | What happened? Where am I? | 发生了什么 我在哪里 |
[12:05] | How did I get here? | 我怎么在这里 |
[12:07] | You nearly damned us all to hell, Nash Wells! | 你差点把我们都害死了 纳什·威尔斯 |
[12:12] | Well, that’s an introduction. | 这介绍词真别致 |
[12:13] | Who the hell are you and what are you talking about? | 你是谁 你在说什么 |
[12:15] | You need to stay calm. | 你得保持冷静 |
[12:16] | Your system’s still recovering. | 你的身体还在恢复 |
[12:18] | You–you need to calm down. | 你得冷静下来 |
[12:21] | I’m not gonna stay here, | 我不要留在这里 |
[12:22] | get lectured by some government suit who– | 被穿着政府制服的人说教 |
[12:32] | God. | 老天 |
[12:36] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 很抱歉 |
[12:38] | And so you should be. This is all your fault! | 你应该抱歉 这都是你的错 |
[12:43] | It is my fault. | 是我的错 |
[12:46] | But you–you solved it. | 但你解除了它 |
[12:49] | You and the others, you saved the universe. | 你和其他人 你们拯救了宇宙 |
[12:51] | You fixed my mistake. | 你们挽救了我的错误 |
[12:53] | Right? | 对吗 |
[12:56] | Not entirely. | 不完全是 |
[13:02] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[13:03] | We all live on the same Earth now. | 我们现在都活在同一个地球上 |
[13:06] | Our Earths must have merged | 在我们帮奥利弗重启宇宙时 |
[13:07] | when we helped Oliver reboot the universe. | 我们的地球一定是合并在一起了 |
[13:08] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[13:10] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[13:11] | I had to see if it was true. | 我必须要看看是不是真的 |
[13:13] | The DEO, CatCo, all of National City | 超查部 凯特科 整个纳欣诺市 |
[13:15] | is on this Earth now. Even Argo’s up there. | 现在都在这个地球上 就连阿尔戈也在上面 |
[13:18] | We did it. We saved everyone. | 我们成功了 我们拯救了所有人 |
[13:21] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[13:29] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[13:32] | He didn’t make it. | 他没活下来 |
[13:36] | Guess we just have to face facts. | 看来我们只能面对现实 |
[13:38] | No, that’s not– that’s– | 不 那不是… |
[13:41] | Why did he give everyone else a fresh start but not himself? | 他什么给大家一个新的开始 却不给自己呢 |
[13:46] | Maybe this was the only way, Kara. | 也许这是唯一的办法 卡拉 |
[13:48] | Maybe his sacrifice made all of this possible. | 也许他的牺牲才让一切重生 |
[13:54] | Him for us. | 用他自己换取了我们 |
[14:00] | – What is that? – We’re being attacked. | -怎么了 -我们正遭受攻击 |
[14:02] | By who? | 是谁 |
[14:08] | You wouldn’t believe it if I told you. | 就算我告诉你们 你们也不会相信 |
[14:23] | Beebo hungry. | 碧波饿了 |
[14:36] | How the hell did Beebo get here? | 碧波怎么来到这里的 |
[14:38] | Isn’t the more pressing question | 目前更紧迫的问题不该是 |
[14:39] | why is there a giant Beebo walking down the street? | 为什么有个巨型碧波走在街上吗 |
[14:41] | Well, this wouldn’t be the first time. | 这倒也不是第一次了 |
[14:44] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[14:45] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[14:45] | Wally told us about the time you guys used those totems | 沃利和我们说那次你们利用图腾 |
[14:48] | to turn yourselves into a giant Beebo | 把自己变成了巨型碧波 |
[14:49] | to fight a time demon. | 来对抗时间恶魔 |
[14:50] | I guess it’s not a long story. | 看来可以长话短说 |
[14:52] | Could that be what’s happening here? | 现在这个是一样的情况吗 |
[14:54] | Ava, Nate, you there? | 艾娃 内特 你们在吗 |
[14:55] | I need a twenty on Behrad and his totem. | 我需要知道贝哈德和其图腾的下落 |
[14:57] | Sara, are you okay? | 莎拉 你没事吧 |
[14:59] | Ray called us to tell us you were on some special mission. | 雷打给我们 跟我们说你们在执行特别任务 |
[15:01] | But he’s a little flimsy with the deets, | 但是他没细说 |
[15:03] | so what’s the haps, Cap? | 所以事情怎么样了 船长 |
[15:04] | Yeah, we’ve been busy saving the multiverse. | 我们一直忙着拯救多元宇宙 |
[15:06] | You got shanghaied into another crossover, didn’t you? | 你们又被拉去联动了 是吧 |
[15:11] | Yeah, kind of. | 算是吧 |
[15:12] | Whoa, whoa. Did they kidnap you? | 他们绑架你了吗 |
[15:13] | This is a classic crossover move. | 这就是典型的联动手法 |
[15:15] | We tell ’em we’re too busy, they commit a felony. | 我们跟他们说忙不过来 他们就去搞大事 |
[15:17] | Guys, Beebo is rampaging through Star City. | 各位 碧波正在摧毁星城 |
[15:20] | Does Behrad have his totem? | 贝哈德身上有他的图腾吗 |
[15:22] | Beebo? That doesn’t make any sense. | 碧波 这不对啊 |
[15:23] | You would need all six totems to make that happen, | 你需要六枚图腾才能成功 |
[15:25] | and Behrad’s definitely still on the ship. | 贝哈德肯定还在船上 |
[15:27] | All right, I gotta go. | 好吧 我得挂了 |
[15:28] | Wait, do you need help? | 等等 你需要帮忙吗 |
[15:29] | No, stay in DC. | 不 待在华府 |
[15:30] | I don’t want any more of my people | 我不想再让我的人 |
[15:31] | getting roped into this mess. | 卷进这场混乱当中 |
[15:33] | Well, here’s the thing. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[15:34] | One of us is kind of already there. | 我们其中一个人好像已经在那里了 |
[15:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:39] | 瑞贝卡·西尔弗 签名售书会 就在今日 | |
[15:40] | And who should I make this out to? | 我该签谁的名字 |
[15:42] | Doris. | 多莉丝 |
[15:43] | I’m such a huge fan, Rebecca. | 我非常仰慕你 丽贝卡 |
[15:46] | I mean, what should I call you? | 我应该怎么称呼你呢 |
[15:48] | Rebecca’s fine. | 丽贝卡挺好的 |
[15:49] | To Doris. | 赠予多莉丝 |
[15:51] | Thanks for the passion, love– | 谢谢你的热衷 亲爱的 |
[16:10] | Fur ball. | 毛球 |
[16:11] | Oh my. | 天啊 |
[16:17] | Oh, man, I can’t believe Nate’s gonna miss seeing Beebo. | 天啊 不敢相信内特要错过碧波了 |
[16:19] | He’s gonna be so jealous. | 他一定会很嫉妒的 |
[16:21] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[16:23] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[16:24] | Smile, Beebo. | 笑一个 碧波 |
[16:26] | What? | 什么 |
[16:27] | Are you– | 你… |
[16:28] | Oh, sorry, you guys don’t wanna be in it? | 抱歉 你们不想被拍进去吗 |
[16:30] | Oh, bad timing. | 好吧 时机不对 |
[16:31] | Is this seriously happening right now? | 他不是真这样吧 |
[16:33] | Well, maybe it’s a good thing. | 也许这是好事 |
[16:34] | Guess we could all use the distraction. | 看来我们都需要分散一下注意力 |
[16:36] | Right, compartmentalize, focus on the work, good idea. | 划分一下 专注于工作 好主意 |
[16:38] | Guys, Beebo’s still on the warpath. | 大伙 碧波还在暴走 |
[16:40] | Any suggestions on how we take him down? | 有办法对付他吗 |
[16:43] | Hey, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:44] | That’s a utility truck. Why? | 通用货车 怎么 |
[16:47] | Are you guys ready to do a tag team trip up? | 准备来场车轮战怎么样 |
[16:49] | Yeah. What do you have in mind? | 行 你想怎么搞 |
[16:50] | All right, Supergirl, Atom, keep him contained. | 这样 超女和原子侠 你们控制住他 |
[16:53] | Flash, use those cables to your left. | 闪电侠 用你左边的电缆 |
[16:54] | – Got it. – All right. | -明白 -行 |
[16:55] | Can do. | 没问题 |
[16:58] | Beebo want cuddles! | 碧波要抱抱 |
[17:03] | Is this actually happening? | 我们是在现实中吗 |
[17:04] | Is this what all the crossovers are like? | 联动都这么搞的吗 |
[17:06] | Yes and not exactly. | 是的 并不是 |
[17:07] | I’m never letting my child watch that show again. | 我再也不让我小孩看这剧了 |
[17:10] | Done. | 好了 |
[17:11] | All right, now get him moving. | 好的 接着就让他动起来 |
[17:12] | Die, fur ball! | 受死吧 毛球怪 |
[17:14] | Mick? | 米克 |
[17:15] | That blue bastard ruined my book signing! | 臭蓝球怪毁了我书的签售会 |
[17:19] | Okay, everybody get ready to pull. | 好 大家准备拉 |
[17:22] | Here, take it. Take it. | 来 拿好 |
[17:25] | – The bigger they are– – The harder they– | -个头越大 -跌得越… |
[17:28] | Fall! | 狠 |
[17:33] | Thanks, Supergirl. | 谢了 超女 |
[17:34] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[17:39] | Guys, something’s off. | 各位 出问题了 |
[17:41] | I’m not reading any known elements, | 我读不出任何已知的元素 |
[17:42] | nothing off the periodic table. | 周期表上没一个匹配 |
[17:48] | I don’t think the rules apply to 50-foot talking plush toy. | 那些规律对这会说话的50英尺毛绒玩具不管用 |
[17:51] | Kate’s here too. | 凯特也来了 |
[17:52] | That’s–uh, sorry. What were you saying? | 真是 抱歉 你说什么 |
[17:56] | It’s unnatural. | 它是非自然的 |
[17:59] | Alien? | 外星人吗 |
[18:00] | Or magic? | 还是魔法 |
[18:01] | Sara, don’t you and the Legends | 莎拉 你和传奇们 |
[18:02] | deal with that kind of stuff all the time? | 不是整天对付这种东西吗 |
[18:04] | Or maybe it’s just here to keep us talking. | 它也可能只是为了让我们分心 |
[18:06] | A diversion. | 调虎离山 |
[18:08] | But for what? | 为什么 |
[18:09] | I know what I’d do. | 我知道我会去做什么 |
[18:13] | It is finally time for Sargon the Sorcerer | 萨尔贡法师终于 |
[18:18] | to claim his reward! | 要拿回宝藏了 |
[18:21] | Oh, and buy that beautiful timeshare in Bogota. | 然后买个波哥大的分时度假 |
[18:27] | Come on, man, Beebo? | 拜托 大哥 利用碧波 |
[18:29] | Is nothing sacred? | 就不能有点底线吗 |
[18:30] | You know, it’s a smart move. | 你这招是挺聪明 |
[18:32] | Distracting all the fuzz | 把所有人的注意力 |
[18:33] | with giant fuzz, but someone should have told you. | 转到那个大块头上 但是没人告诉你吗 |
[18:36] | Beebo, he’s off limits. | 碧波 他可不是让你随便动的 |
[18:44] | Beebo! | 碧波 |
[18:49] | Got him again. | 又赢了 |
[18:53] | So how normal was that for everyone? | 对你们来说 这算多正常 |
[18:55] | And don’t say very. | 不要告诉我很正常 |
[18:57] | Oh, well, with this new Earth, just may be. | 因为这里是新地球 就还好吧 |
[18:59] | Well, dear God, I hope not. | 天啊 我可受不了 |
[19:04] | What is that? | 瓶里是什么 |
[19:06] | Alcohol. | 酒 |
[19:12] | Rory, huh? | 你叫罗里 是吧 |
[19:14] | We had a Rory once on our team. | 我们团队以前也有个罗里 |
[19:16] | We did. | 对 |
[19:20] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[19:21] | Was there a memo that went out | 潜入我们秘密地堡的技术 |
[19:22] | on how to infiltrate our secret bunker? | 什么时候被泄露了吗 |
[19:24] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[19:25] | I’m here to warn you. You see this? | 我来警告你们 看到这个了没 |
[19:27] | This gauntlet is primed to detect antimatter | 这个手套能检测反物质 |
[19:30] | of which there has been a massive surge | 而在星城这个附近检测到了 |
[19:32] | in the Star City area. | 反物质含量急剧上升 |
[19:34] | Okay, well, you’re about two hours too late. | 是 不过你来晚了两个小时 |
[19:36] | Yeah, already took care of it. | 问题我们已经解决了 |
[19:37] | Did you really? My readings say different. | 是吗 我这里的结果显示还没有 |
[19:40] | This thing ain’t over. | 这事还没完 |
[19:42] | As a matter of fact, it’s just beginning. | 事实上 一切才刚刚开始 |
[19:52] | Something’s not right. | 出问题了 |
[19:53] | – That thing still working? – Yeah, it’s working. | -那东西还有用吗 -有用 |
[19:55] | I built it myself. It’s infallible. | 这是我自己做的 万无一失 |
[19:57] | Yeah, but you’re still detecting traces of antimatter. | 是 但你还在检测反物质 |
[20:00] | Then our fight isn’t done, is it? | 这场仗还没打完 对吗 |
[20:02] | No. | 没完 |
[20:03] | Or worse, it’s starting up all over again. | 可能更糟 一切都要重头再来过 |
[20:16] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[20:19] | You feel that gust of wind a few seconds ago? | 你感觉到几秒前的那阵风了吗 |
[20:21] | That was me. | 那是我 |
[20:22] | I did a quick search of the whole city for you. | 我为你搜查了整座城市 |
[20:26] | When you didn’t come back for the post-Beebo celebration, | 你没回来参加碧波庆祝聚会 |
[20:28] | I got a little worried. | 我有点担心 |
[20:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:34] | See that tree over there? | 看见那棵树了吗 |
[20:37] | My sister and I, we used to race to the top | 我和我姐姐小时候经常 |
[20:39] | when we were little. | 比赛看谁先爬上树顶 |
[20:40] | I’d win every time. | 我每次都赢 |
[20:44] | I used to think it was because I was a better climber, | 我以前还以为是我爬树厉害 |
[20:46] | but now I think Laurel let me win | 但现在我想应该是劳蕾尔让着我 |
[20:51] | ’cause she knew I was a sore loser. | 因为她知道我输不起 |
[20:55] | A lot has changed since then. | 在那之后很多事情都变了 |
[20:59] | I was an assassin. | 我成了刺客 |
[21:02] | I was dead, now I’m the captain of a friggin’ time ship. | 我死了 现在是艘时间飞船的船长 |
[21:07] | One thing remains the same. I’m still a sore loser. | 只有一件事没变 我还是个输不起的人 |
[21:14] | I know it’s—it’s hard | 我知道这很难 |
[21:18] | not having Oliver here with us. | 没有奥利弗在我们身边 |
[21:21] | But look at what his sacrifice made possible. | 但看看他的牺牲成就了什么 |
[21:24] | Our world is–it’s different… | 我们的世界 不一样了 |
[21:29] | But at least it’s safe. | 至少是安全的 |
[21:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:34] | He was just the last tether to my old life, you know? | 他是我和过去之间唯一的联系 你知道吗 |
[21:41] | And he was the only person left who knew me | 而且他是唯一在我还是我的时候 |
[21:44] | when I was just…me. | 就认识我的人 |
[21:49] | With him gone, my connection to this world, | 他不在了 我和这个世界 |
[21:52] | this place, to that tree… | 这个地方 那棵树的联系 |
[21:58] | It’s gone. | 就不见了 |
[22:02] | I know what it’s like to lose family. | 我知道失去家人的滋味 |
[22:07] | My mom, my dad, | 我母亲 我父亲 |
[22:10] | each death felt like | 每个人去世都让人觉得 |
[22:13] | there was no moving forward, like | 无力前进 好像 |
[22:16] | life would never be the same. | 生活将不再一样 |
[22:21] | And I was right it’s not the same, | 我是对的 的确不一样了 |
[22:22] | but…somehow it’s okay. | 但… 好像也没关系 |
[22:28] | Family isn’t just the people that you grew up with. | 家人不仅仅是陪你一起长大的人 |
[22:30] | It’s the people you find, the ones you love, | 还是你找到的人 你爱的人 |
[22:34] | ones that make you crazy…. | 让你发疯的人 |
[22:37] | Make you smile. | 让你笑的人 |
[22:40] | When did you get so wise? | 你什么时候变得这么睿智了 |
[22:46] | The Legends, they are my family. | 传奇们 他们是我的家人 |
[22:49] | They have been for a while. | 很长时间以来都是 |
[22:52] | I guess I just–I always thought there would be | 我想我只是 我一直认为至少得有人 |
[22:55] | at least someone who remembered what I was like | 记得我上船之前 |
[22:59] | before I got on that boat. | 是什么样子 |
[23:18] | I thought we got rid of all those things. | 我以为我们摆脱了那些东西 |
[23:19] | Barry, Sara, the shadow demons are back. | 巴里 莎拉 影魔回来了 |
[23:23] | I believe we are being hunted. | 我想我们正在被追杀 |
[23:25] | If they’re hunting the Paragons, that means– | 如果他们在追杀完人 那就是说 |
[23:28] | Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[23:45] | Sara? What the hell’s going on? | 莎拉 出什么事了 |
[23:48] | You have to come with me now. | 你现在得跟我走 |
[23:51] | All right, Barry, J’onn, Supergirl, and Batlady | 好吧 巴里 荣恩 超女还有蝙蝠女侠 |
[23:54] | are gathering the troops. | 正在集结军队 |
[23:55] | Those attacks were probably just the first wave. | 那些攻击可能只是第一波 |
[23:57] | Assassins sent to pick us off in pairs. | 刺客们两个一组来找我们 |
[24:00] | How are the shadow demons even still here? | 影魔怎么可能还在 |
[24:02] | Didn’t Oliver destroy the guy who controls them? | 奥利弗不是把控制它们的人摧毁了吗 |
[24:04] | Well, not according to the surge | 根据我读取到的 |
[24:05] | in antimatter energy I’m reading. | 反物质能量激增来看并没有 |
[24:07] | The Anti-Monitor is alive? | 反监视者还活着 |
[24:10] | But you said Oliver sacrificed himself | 但你说奥利弗牺牲自己 |
[24:13] | to create this new world. | 创造了这个新世界 |
[24:15] | Apparently, his sacrifice didn’t kill the Anti-Monitor. | 显然 他的牺牲没有杀掉反监视者 |
[24:18] | Well, then how do we do that? | 那我们怎么办 |
[24:19] | Well, let’s just throw him into the sun | 我们把他扔进太阳 |
[24:22] | and let the bastard burn. | 把那混蛋烧死吧 |
[24:24] | Oh yeah, let’s throw him in the sun | 好啊 把他扔进太阳 |
[24:25] | and cause an antimatter explosion | 引起反物质爆炸 |
[24:27] | that obliterates the solar system. | 毁灭太阳系 |
[24:28] | You know what, let’s not do that. | 我们还是别这么做了吧 |
[24:30] | At least he’s trying to offer up a solution | 至少他提出了一个解决方案 |
[24:32] | instead of being the cause of the problem. | 而不是这个问题的制造者 |
[24:34] | That’s the solution? Blow up the solar system? | 那是个解决方案吗 炸掉整个太阳系 |
[24:36] | Guys, guys, we’re all on the same team, okay? | 伙计们 我们是一个队的 好吗 |
[24:40] | No, Scrappy’s right. | 不 好斗女士是对的 |
[24:42] | It’s my fault we’re in this mess. | 我们陷入困境是我的错 |
[24:43] | We gotta fix it. Gotta fix it. | 我们得解决 得解决 |
[24:45] | It’s just a little tricky. | 只是有点棘手 |
[24:47] | The Anti-Monitor is made of antimatter, | 反监视者是由反物质构成的 |
[24:50] | and, like its opposite, | 正如它的反面 |
[24:51] | it can neither be created nor destroyed. | 它既不能被创造也不能被毁灭 |
[24:53] | It can only– | 它只能… |
[24:54] | Change form and move from place to place. | 改变外形 辗转各地 |
[24:56] | So what if we do just that? | 那我们不如这么做 |
[24:58] | What if we could set off a chain reaction | 如果我们可以触发连锁反应 |
[25:00] | that will destabilize his form? | 使他的形态不稳定 |
[25:01] | Compressing his molecules | 压缩他的分子 |
[25:02] | so he’s essentially shrinking for eternity. | 本质上 他就永远保持收缩 |
[25:06] | Is that kind of reaction even possible? | 这种反应真有可能发生吗 |
[25:07] | Sure it is. | 那当然了 |
[25:08] | I did it a bunch of times by accident | 我在研发原子侠战衣时 |
[25:10] | when I was developing my ATOM exosuit. | 无意中试过很多次 |
[25:12] | So you think you can keep him shrinking indefinitely? | 你认为可以让他永远收缩吗 |
[25:13] | Essentially, we’d be sending him to the “Atomverse.” | 实质上 我们还得把他送到”原子宇宙” |
[25:16] | I like to call it the Microverse. | 我喜欢管它叫微宇宙 |
[25:18] | Ah, that’s better. | 这名字更好 |
[25:20] | Possible trademark issues, but that’s better. | 可能会引起商标纠纷 但这个更好 |
[25:21] | He could get stuck there for, like, ever. | 他会被困住 永远困住 |
[25:24] | In theory it could totally work. | 理论上 这完全行得通 |
[25:26] | But developing a device in time– | 但是得及时开发出设备 |
[25:28] | Leave that to me, D-League. | 交给我们开发联盟吧 |
[25:29] | I just gotta get to STAR Labs. Scrappy. | 我现在就去尖端科研实验室 好斗女士 |
[25:34] | Look, if this goes down anything like it did on Earth-38, | 如果发生像地球三十八的情况 |
[25:37] | then things are gonna get messy. | 那事情将会变得棘手 |
[25:40] | Geek team, get on it. | 极客团队 去做吧 |
[25:43] | Mick, go with ’em, keep ’em safe. | 米克 跟随他们 保证他们的安全 |
[25:45] | The rest of us, we’ll need to hold back this incoming army. | 其余队员 我们得阻止这支前进的军队 |
[25:55] | this can work, Sara. | 会成功的 莎拉 |
[25:56] | I know it can. | 我知道的 |
[25:58] | That’s what we thought back at the Dawn of Time. | 在时间之初时 我们也是这样想的 |
[26:02] | Here we are back at square one. | 如今我们又回到了原点 |
[26:04] | This new Earth isn’t square one. | 这个新地球并不是原点 |
[26:07] | It’s what Oliver gave up his life to create. | 这是奥利弗牺牲性命所创造出来的 |
[26:10] | We have to protect it. | 我们必须守护它 |
[26:13] | If we’re gonna go down… | 如果我们要继续… |
[26:17] | We go down fighting. | 就得继续战斗 |
[26:28] | All right, listen up. | 听好了 |
[26:29] | I got a ton of those shadow things descending on Gardner Pier. | 有一群影魔正在着陆加德纳码头 |
[26:32] | Copy, we’re en route. | 收到 我们在路上 |
[26:35] | This is new. | 战衣换新了 |
[26:36] | New world, new look. | 新世界 新造型 |
[26:38] | Cut the chatter, they’re here. | 别闲聊 他们到了 |
[27:07] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[27:09] | Was that it? | 仅此而已吗 |
[27:14] | It’s not over yet. | 还没有结束 |
[27:23] | Paragons, the universal safeguard meant to thwart me. | 完人 宇宙保护者想要阻挠我 |
[27:30] | It is time to meet your end! | 是时候送你们上路了 |
[27:34] | We’ll need a reinforced core to contain the reaction. | 我们需要一个加固核心来控制反应堆 |
[27:36] | Titanium? | 钛 |
[27:37] | No, that’s too heavy. | 不 那个太重了 |
[27:38] | What we need–what we need is… | 我们需要 我们需要的是 |
[27:42] | Depleted promethium. | 所剩无几的钷 |
[27:45] | STAR Labs, I’ve got shadows advancing on your position. | 尖端科研实验室 影魔正朝你们的位置前进 |
[27:47] | On it. | 交给我 |
[27:48] | It’s been a while, Frosty. You look good. | 好久不见 冰霜 你气色不错 |
[27:51] | Thanks. I read your book, Rebecca. | 谢谢 我读过你的书 瑞贝卡 |
[27:53] | Which one? I’m very prolific. | 哪本 我挺高产的 |
[28:01] | Do you wanna take this guy, or should I? | 你想解决这家伙吗 还是我来 |
[28:03] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[28:04] | Age before beauty. | 长者先 美人后 |
[28:12] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[28:13] | Guy who just saved your ass. | 你们的救命恩人 |
[28:15] | We had that covered. | 我们自己能搞定 |
[28:17] | Sure you did. | 你当然可以 |
[28:19] | Company’s coming. You ready? | 他们要来了 准备好了吗 |
[28:21] | I stay ready. | 随时待命 |
[28:24] | I am destiny incarnate, | 我是命运的化身 |
[28:28] | inexorable and inescapable. | 不可阻挡 无法逃避 |
[28:32] | You are nothing. | 你们什么都不是 |
[28:34] | Insects fated to be crushed beneath my heel | 虫子注定要被碾碎在我的脚下 |
[28:38] | without a moment’s thought. | 根本想都不用想 |
[28:40] | Fighting is useless. | 斗争是没有用的 |
[28:43] | Surrender. | 投降吧 |
[28:48] | Not today. Not ever. | 今天不行 以后更不行 |
[28:52] | Oliver died so that we could continue to fight. | 奥利弗的牺牲就是为了让我们继续战斗 |
[28:56] | He sacrificed everything for this new world, | 他为这个新世界牺牲了所有 |
[28:58] | and we will not fail him. | 我们不会辜负他的 |
[29:01] | We will not fail this world. | 我们不会辜负这个世界 |
[29:04] | For Oliver. | 为了奥利弗 |
[29:06] | – For Oliver. – For Oliver. | -为了奥利弗 -为了奥利弗 |
[29:08] | For Oliver! | 为了奥利弗 |
[29:09] | For Oliver! | 为了奥利弗 |
[30:08] | The age of heroes ends now! | 超级英雄的时代结束了 |
[30:15] | Guys, we’re gonna need a bigger bomb. | 朋友们 我们需要一个更大的炸弹 |
[30:18] | Sky team, with me. | 飞行队 跟我来 |
[30:36] | Ray, how’s that shrink bomb coming? | 雷 微型炸弹准备得怎么样 |
[30:39] | Well, we could really use some fast hands. | 我们非常需要一些高效的帮手 |
[30:41] | Could we ever. | 有可能吗 |
[30:42] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[30:57] | Supergirl, look out! | 超女 小心 |
[31:01] | J’onn! | 荣恩 |
[31:07] | Where are you from, Sparkles? | 你从哪来 闪闪 |
[31:09] | Don’t call me Sparkles. I’m from Freeland. | 别叫我闪闪 我从弗里兰来的 |
[31:12] | Martian came, got in my head, told me y’all got caught up. | 火星人心灵感应告诉我你们被抓了 |
[31:15] | It’s been a weird day. | 那天真怪 |
[31:21] | That’s an understatement. | 何止是怪 |
[31:24] | All right, what are we making? | 我们要做什么 |
[31:26] | – All right, so plans, right? – Yep. | -好 计划 是吧 -对 |
[31:28] | Now, this is what we have to build. | 这是我们要造的 |
[31:29] | Now, these pieces are all very volatile. | 这些零件都非常易爆 |
[31:31] | Be– | 要小 |
[31:33] | – How’s this look? – Okay, that’s good. | -看起来如何 -好了 很好 |
[31:35] | Love when he does that. | 好喜欢他的行为 |
[31:36] | That’s perfect, actually. | 很完美 其实 |
[31:37] | Okay, so now all we have to do is get it into direct contact | 那么我们现在要做的就是 启动它之后 |
[31:40] | with the Anti-Monitor once we’ve activated it. | 马上直接连接反监视者 |
[31:41] | Okay, and to activate it I just press this button? | 好的 启动只要按这个按钮 |
[31:43] | – No don’t touch that! – Are you crazy? | -别 不要碰 -你疯了吗 |
[31:44] | All right, okay, relax, relax. | 好啦 好啦 放松 放松 |
[31:46] | All right, Ray, you’re coming with me. | 雷 你跟我来 |
[31:48] | Oh, cool. | 酷 |
[32:01] | No! | 不要 |
[32:02] | Shadows are on the move again. | 影魔又在行动了 |
[32:03] | Pérez Landing. | 在佩雷斯着陆 |
[32:07] | Yeah, we know. We’re here. | 我们知道 我们就在这里 |
[32:23] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[32:25] | Bomb’s ready. | 炸弹准备好了 |
[32:26] | Ray’s running it to the sky team. | 雷正送去飞行队 |
[32:27] | We’re running out of time here, Ray. | 时间紧迫 雷 |
[32:29] | – Hurry! – Hurrying. | -快点 -加速中 |
[33:00] | Hope I’m not too late. | 希望我没来晚 |
[33:02] | – Ray? – Hang on, Superman. | -雷 -坚持住 超人 |
[33:12] | Throw it like a girl. | 像个女生一样丢出去 |
[33:16] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[33:25] | How did you–no! | 你怎么 不 |
[33:38] | We did it. We did it! | 我们做到了 做到了 |
[33:40] | Wait, but where’s Kal? | 等等 卡在哪里 |
[33:42] | I’m right here. | 我在这 |
[33:45] | Sorry about that, Superman. Here you go. | 抱歉 超人 变大 |
[33:53] | Thank you, Ollie. | 谢谢你 奥利弗 |
[34:00] | My fellow Americans, | 我的美国同胞们 |
[34:02] | today our way of life, our world, | 今天我们的生活 我们的世界 |
[34:06] | almost came to an end. | 险遭终结 |
[34:09] | An entity known as the Anti-Monitor | 一个叫做反监视者的个体 |
[34:13] | attacked Earth intent on its destruction. | 袭击并企图毁灭地球 |
[34:17] | Thankfully, we were saved | 庆幸的是 地球上最伟大的英雄 |
[34:19] | by Earth’s greatest heroes… | 拯救了我们 |
[34:21] | Who came together when we needed them the most | 他们在我们最需要的时候出现了 |
[34:23] | – Hey, Sara. – Hey, sweetie. | -莎拉 -宝贝 |
[34:25] | Baby, come over here. | 宝贝 过来 |
[34:26] | Your brother wants to play with you. | 弟弟想要跟你玩 |
[34:28] | Their unity and strength | 他们的团结和力量 |
[34:30] | should be an example for us all. | 为我们所有人树立榜样 |
[34:33] | I’m told this assembly was led by Star City’s | 我听说这次行动由星城的 |
[34:37] | Oliver Queen | 奥利弗·奎恩所领导 |
[34:38] | otherwise known as the Green Arrow. | 他又叫绿箭侠 |
[34:41] | We give thanks to these brave women and men | 我们向这些勇敢的女士和男士致谢 |
[34:45] | who, with great tenacity, tireless work, | 他们有着坚毅 顽强 |
[34:49] | and the utmost courage, put their lives on the line | 和无畏的精神 为国家 为地球 |
[34:53] | for our country, our planet. | 冲锋陷阵 以命相搏 |
[35:00] | Hey, Lois. | 露易丝 |
[35:01] | Clark, I need you to get to Metropolis now. | 克拉克 我需要你马上来大都会 |
[35:03] | It’s the boys. | 是孩子们的事 |
[35:05] | The boys? | 孩子们 |
[35:06] | Yeah, honey, your sons. | 对 亲爱的 你儿子 |
[35:12] | While in a hard-fought battle, | 虽然一场硬仗 |
[35:15] | loss is expected. | 难免有牺牲 |
[35:17] | It never gets any easier, | 悲伤也是难免的 |
[35:19] | so it is with great sadness | 我在这里 告诉大家 |
[35:22] | that I must inform you that Oliver Queen | 一个悲痛的消息 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[35:26] | sacrificed his life for our world’s survival. | 牺牲了自己的生命换来了世界的幸存 |
[35:31] | He is known to us | 他是第一个 |
[35:33] | as the first of our heroes, | 被大家知道的英雄 |
[35:35] | and while this is a devastating loss, | 他的死对我们来说是巨大的损失 |
[35:39] | we can take solace in knowing | 但我们可以缅怀他 |
[35:42] | that he lived as he died, | 他活得光荣 |
[35:45] | with honor. | 死得伟大 |
[35:47] | I ask all of you to join me | 我请求大家现在和我一起 |
[35:50] | in a moment of silence to honor him now. | 默哀 悼念他 |
[36:10] | A grateful nation thanks you, Mr. Queen. | 整个国家对你充满感激 奎恩先生 |
[36:14] | May you finally find rest in the hereafter. | 愿你今后得到安息 |
[36:18] | God bless you, | 上帝保佑你 |
[36:21] | and God bless the United States of America. | 上帝保佑美国 |
[36:24] | Good night. | 再见 |
[36:28] | In the end, there was only one, | 终于 一个无尽的黑洞 |
[36:31] | a single black infinitude. | 出现了 |
[36:34] | Then the infinitude found release. | 这个无尽的黑洞找到了释放口 |
[36:41] | And finally, the darkness broke, | 最后 黑洞爆炸了 |
[36:45] | filling it with life…. | 在多个平行宇宙中 |
[36:50] | With the multiverse. | 创造了生命 |
[36:55] | Every existence multiplied by possibility. | 每一个存在都有多种可能 |
[37:03] | And before space and time in infinite measure. | 在无限的时间和空间前分散开来 |
[37:13] | Civilizations rose and fell…. | 文明诞生又衰落 |
[37:19] | And rose again across reality’s grasping expanse. | 在现实的广阔空间中再次崛起 |
[37:27] | Life, a precious gift, persevering | 生命是一份珍贵的礼物 |
[37:30] | in the face of every obstacle… | 在面对困难时不屈不挠 |
[37:42] | Until, finally, | 直到最后 |
[37:46] | the age of heroes was born | 英雄时代的到来 |
[37:55] | Thanks for saving us, Oliver. | 谢谢你救了我们 奥利弗 |
[37:58] | The world has hope again. | 世界又有了希望 |
[38:02] | I have hope again. | 我也有了希望 |
[38:04] | We’ll never forget you. | 我们永远不会忘记你 |
[38:15] | Thanks for believing in me even when I didn’t. | 谢谢你信任我 哪怕在我不相信自己的时候 |
[38:20] | You had this way of bringing out the very best in all of us. | 你总是能让我们展现出最好的一面 |
[38:27] | I’m gonna miss you, man. | 我会想你的 兄弟 |
[38:39] | I’ve lost a lot of people that I love. | 我失去了很多我爱的人 |
[38:43] | But I never imagined my life without you in it. | 我从来没想过我的生命中会没有你 |
[38:47] | You were always there for me. | 你一直都支持我 |
[38:49] | And now… | 可是现在 |
[38:54] | Ollie, you changed my fate for the better. | 奥利弗 你让我的命运变得更好了 |
[39:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | I never met Oliver, but he must have been a good dude. | 我从来没见过奥利弗 但他肯定是个好哥们 |
[39:45] | But why’d you choose a condemned building? | 你为什么选一栋危楼呢 |
[39:48] | What? | 什么 |
[39:49] | No, this is not a condemned building. | 不是 这不是危楼 |
[39:51] | No, listen, this is an old STAR Labs Research Facility | 这是尖端科研实验室的老楼 |
[39:54] | that nobody uses, and what’s even better, | 没人使用 更重要的是 |
[39:57] | no one knows it exists. | 没人知道这栋楼的存在 |
[39:58] | – Good for you. – No, good for us. | -对你来说是好事 -是对大家来说是好事 |
[40:00] | I figure we could all use this to gather | 我想 如果再有什么事发生的话 |
[40:02] | if anything ever happens again. | 我们可以在这集合 |
[40:05] | It’s a great idea, Barry. | 是个好主意 巴里 |
[40:07] | Thanks, Superman. | 谢谢 超人 |
[40:07] | It’s a better option than you all dropping by the DEO. | 这要比你们都去超查部集合强多了 |
[40:10] | Why do we even need it? | 我们为什么需要一个集合点 |
[40:12] | I mean, how often does the world almost come to an end? | 我是说 能有多少次世界末日 |
[40:19] | Oh, it’s like that. | 还真有 |
[40:20] | Don’t worry, I was the new kid last year. | 别担心 去年我也是新人 |
[40:23] | All right, listen, I haven’t even shown you guys | 好了 听着 我还没给你们看 |
[40:24] | the best part yet. You ready? | 最精彩的部分 你们准备好了吗 |
[40:34] | Oh, nice. | 厉害 |
[40:48] | You should have led with that, bro. | 应该先给我们看这个的 兄弟 |
[40:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:51] | – Not bad. – I love it. | -不错 -爱死了 |
[40:57] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[41:35] | Sounds like we need to call pest control. | 看来我们得找人杀虫了 |
[41:38] | What was that? | 那是什么 |