Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Astra, this place, it’s twisted you. 阿斯特拉 这个地方 让你变扭曲了
[00:06] It’s made me more like you. 也是让我变得更像你
[00:07] When you took on the wand’s power, 当你接受了魔杖的法力
[00:09] you also took on its charge. 你也要背负它的包袱
[00:12] Oh, Fairy Godmother. 仙女教母
[00:14] Go find John and help him rescue Ray from hell. 去找约翰 帮他把雷从地狱里救出来
[00:17] Gary, you dick! 盖瑞 你个混蛋
[00:19] I have created a simple app. 我开发了一个简单的应用软件
[00:21] You will be able to share monster sightings. 你们可以分享实时的怪物行踪
[00:22] “In exchange for this service, 作为回报
[00:24] “The user agrees to forfeit their eternal soul 用户同意将自己的灵魂
[00:24] 作为回报 用户同意将自己的灵魂 永久奉献给恶魔尼禄
[00:26] to the demon Neron.” 永久奉献给恶魔尼禄
[00:27] He may be planning a monster attack. 他可能在计划一场怪物袭击
[00:29] Get every single one of those monsters 但你得把那些怪物转移出
[00:30] out of the Time Bureau. 时间调查局
[00:31] It’s a bloody jailbreak! 我们要越狱了
[00:33] No! 不
[00:36] What kind of egg is that? 这是什么蛋
[00:37] – It’s a dragon egg. – My name is Zari. -这是一枚龙蛋 -我叫扎莉
[00:48] Whoopsie. Hey! 抱歉 对了
[00:49] You haven’t happened to see an ogre wandering around 有没有看到一个四处游荡的食人恶魔
[00:51] about yay high, likes to grunt, drink beer? 大概这么高 喜欢咕哝 爱喝啤酒
[00:54] Ask Rory. 去问罗里
[00:59] Ogre wins again. 食人恶魔又赢了
[01:00] Cheating bastard. No one outdrinks Mick Rory. 出老千的混蛋 没人能喝过我米克·罗里
[01:04] Hey, fellas. 兄弟们
[01:05] Sorry to break up all the fun, but, uh, technically, 抱歉打断了你们的雅兴 但按理来说
[01:08] I wasn’t supposed to allow any magical creatures 我无权让魔法生物
[01:09] out of the lab, so… 离开实验室 所以
[01:14] On second thought, why don’t you two finish up here? 转念一想 要不你们继续喝
[01:16] And I’ll go, uh, track down the Minotaur. 我去…找弥诺陶
[01:20] You’re not a horrible mother. 你不是个糟糕的母亲
[01:22] You just have a lot on your mind. 你只是最近心事繁重
[01:23] I left our dragon egg in the care of nine-year-old me. 我把我们的龙蛋交给九岁的我照看
[01:27] Has anybody seen Gary? 你们知道盖瑞在哪里吗
[01:28] – Wait, what did you just say? – I was distracted. -你刚才说什么 -我一时分心
[01:31] I just found out the Eyes app is stealing peoples’ souls, 当我得知天眼软件在窃取人们的灵魂的时候
[01:33] and then baby me comes home, and I-I– 小时候的我又刚好回家了 我 我
[01:35] You two need to grab that egg before it hatches. 你们两个得在龙蛋孵化前把它带回来
[01:37] We can’t risk Ne-ray getting his hands on a baby dragon. 不能冒险让尼雷得到龙宝宝
[01:39] It’s already bad enough that he has Charlie. 查莉在他手上已经很糟糕了
[01:41] – Okay. – Fair. -好的 -你说得对
[01:46] Get up. 快起来
[01:47] Time’s a-wasting. 时光一去不复返
[01:48] There are souls just waiting to be sold. 还有很多灵魂等待着被出卖
[01:51] You’re off your rocker, you old nag. 你个疯子 老唠叨婆
[01:53] This here shape-shifter don’t take requests. 变形者不听从任何人的指示
[01:55] Shape-shifter? Is that all you think you are? 变形者 你认为自己只有这么点本事吗
[01:59] You may have your human friends fooled, dearie, 你骗得了那群人类朋友 亲爱的
[02:02] but you and I both know what you’re truly capable of. 但你我都很清楚你的真本事
[02:06] – You don’t know me! – Don’t I? -你根本不了解我 -是吗
[02:08] The shape your wearing, though lovely, is a costume. 你变成这样 再好看也只是伪装
[02:12] It’s not who you really are. 并不是你真正的模样
[02:16] You aren’t meant to hide, my pet. 你本不必藏匿在伪装之下 小可爱
[02:18] You are meant to show humans their greatest fears. 你应该让那些人类感受最大的恐惧
[02:23] And lucky for you, 幸运的是
[02:25] helping monsters fulfill their potential… 帮助怪物激发自己的潜力
[02:29] is what I do. 是我最擅长的事
[02:40] Yes! 棒
[02:45] Damn it, Gary. 该死的盖瑞
[02:47] Oh, excuse me, hey. Hi. 打扰一下 你好
[02:50] Excuse me, sir. 打扰了 先生
[02:52] Hi, pardon me, I just, um–I don’t belong here. 你好 请原谅 我只是 我不属于这里
[02:55] No? And I’m a… 对 我是
[02:58] I’m a Fairy Godmother sent to find John Constantine! 我是仙女教母被派来寻找约翰·康斯坦丁
[03:08] Really? 逗我呢
[03:09] What, are the King and Queen of hell 怎么 地狱的国王和王后
[03:11] making their grand debut? 还打算隆重登场吗
[03:12] Not our debut, dearie. 不是我们隆重登场 亲爱的
[03:14] No, no, no. Stop. 别 别 别 快住手
[03:18] What are you doing? 你这是做什么
[03:19] As much as I’d like to pontificate 我还打算再阔谈一下
[03:20] about my grander plan… 我这个宏伟的计划
[03:23] I’ve taught him better than that. 我把他教得更好
[03:31] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[03:32] Really? The dress doesn’t sell it? 傻吗 穿成这样都看不出来
[03:36] You didn’t tell me you had a Fairy Godmother, John. 约翰 你可没说过你有个仙女教母
[03:37] Not his, Gary’s. 不是他的 我是盖瑞的
[03:39] And I thought I was the one being tortured. 我还以为我才是受折磨的人
[03:41] Look, Princess, we got rules here in hell. 听着小公主 我们地狱自有地狱的规矩
[03:44] All right? You can’t just– 知道吗 你不能就这么
[03:47] Let’s go. 我们走
[03:49] What are you doing? 你来做什么
[03:50] Going to find Ray, same way I found you. 去找雷 就像找你一样
[03:52] The only difference is Ray doesn’t have a body. 唯一的区别就是雷没有肉身
[03:54] So let’s go find his soul. 那就先找到他的灵魂
[03:56] His soul token, that’s the currency in hell. 他的灵魂硬币 那是地狱里的货币
[04:00] While a soul is being tortured, 当灵魂被折磨的时候
[04:02] then its token is traded around town like money. 代表它的硬币像钱一样四处流通
[04:05] As long as you have it, then you’ll always 只要你拿在手 就会一直
[04:07] have access to the soul. 可以接触那个灵魂
[04:08] But since Neron is still topside, 但是尼禄还在上边
[04:11] then his token’s likely locked in his vault. 所以他的硬币多半锁在了他的宝库里
[04:15] Then let’s go find it. 那我们去找吧
[04:19] – Why isn’t this working? – I’m sorry, love. -这为什么没用了 -抱歉 亲爱的
[04:21] You can’t just go poofing yourself 你不可能这么许愿一下
[04:23] into the vaults of hell. 就进入地狱的宝库里
[04:25] We’ll have to find someone to help us break in. 我们得找人帮我们进去
[04:31] And I think I know just the person. 我想我恰好知道这么一个人
[04:36] I don’t see her. 我没看到她
[04:37] How do you know what nine-year-old me looks like? 你怎么知道9岁的我长什么样
[04:40] I’m just looking for the coolest kid in school. 我找学校里最酷的那个就行了
[04:43] Yeah, there’s a lot I haven’t told you 关于我童年 有很多事
[04:44] about my childhood. 我还没跟你说
[04:46] There, that’s the spot where kids used to gang up on me 那里 在那个地方小孩们经常围住我
[04:49] and say, “Zari, Zari, why your clothes so sorry?” 说”扎莉扎莉 你的衣服怎么那么糟糕”
[04:54] I would have said, “Zari, Zari, you smell like calamari.” 我会说”扎莉扎莉 你闻起来像炸鱿鱼”
[04:58] Bullying is bad. 霸凌太坏了
[05:00] All right, let’s break this up 好吧 赶紧分头行动
[05:01] and find out where I stashed the egg. 找出我藏蛋的地方吧
[05:03] – He’s so cool. – Oh, look how cute he is. -他太酷了 -看它多可爱
[05:06] – I want a dragon. – He’s so adorable. -我也想要只龙 -它可真萌
[05:08] Come here. 过来
[05:08] I want to take him home with me. 我想带它回家
[05:11] Oh, my God, he hatched. 我的天 它孵化了
[05:15] And I brought him to school. 我还把他带到了学校
[05:17] Okay, so we got to get him before– 好吧 我们得去把它…
[05:18] Whoa, wait. Look. 等下 看啊
[05:20] Mithra, dance. 密特拉 跳舞
[05:22] So cool. 真酷
[05:26] – Awesome, Zari. – Thank you. -真厉害 扎莉 -谢谢
[05:30] Come on. 来吧
[05:32] What’s going on, children? 怎么了 孩子们
[05:34] It’s okay. He’s my pet, Mithra. 没事的 那是我的宠物 密特拉
[05:37] – I named him after the- – Run, children. -这名字是来自… -快跑 孩子们
[05:40] It’s a monster! 那是个怪物
[05:48] Wait, Zari. Zari, wait! 等下 扎莉 等等
[05:49] Wait. 等下
[05:51] Don’t hurt him. 别伤害他
[05:58] Oh, my God, I lost him again. 天啊 我再一次弄丢它了
[06:03] Captain, I’ve located Neron. 船长 我找到了尼禄
[06:05] Now live to Capitol Hill, 现在从国会直播
[06:06] where the Palmer X CEO is testifying 帕尔默探索科技的总裁在
[06:09] before the Senate subcommittee. 参议院委员会面前阐述证词
[06:10] Look, I know Senator Wellington 我知道惠灵顿议员
[06:12] doesn’t believe that it’s up to the private sector 不认为这样史无前例的危机
[06:14] to intervene in such a unprecedented crisis. 应由私人企业进行处理
[06:18] But I should mention, not a single one 但我要提醒你们 我的订阅者里
[06:20] of my subscribers has been harmed in a monster attack. 没人在怪物的攻击里受到伤害
[06:23] Senator, do you care to respond? 议员 你想回应吗
[06:28] This bloke is just trying to scare folks 这个家伙只是想让大伙惊恐
[06:31] into downloading his evil, soul-sucking app. 然后下载他那邪恶的吸魂应用
[06:34] There ain’t no such thing as monst– 这世上没有怪…
[06:41] This isn’t me! 这不是我
[06:43] I’m not doing this! 这不是我干的
[06:49] Like I said, they could be hiding anywhere… 就像我说的 它们可能藏在任何地方
[06:52] and only you can stop them. 只有你才能阻止它们
[07:10] Wait, it might be Charlie. 等下 那或许是查莉
[07:12] Well, who am I supposed to shoot? 那我该打谁
[07:19] There. 那边
[07:34] Damn pigs! I’m trying to help you out! 该死的条子 我是想帮你们
[07:49] Stay there. 呆着别动
[07:53] We got to go! 我们得走了
[07:55] Come on. 快来
[07:59] Let her go. She served her purpose. 让她走 她已经没用了
[08:17] Astra Logue. Name’s Neron. 阿斯特拉·罗格 我叫尼禄
[08:20] I hear good things about you. 听了不少你的优点
[08:21] Now that I’m taking over for your former employers, I– 现在我替代了你的前雇主 我…
[08:24] Give it a rest, John. 算了吧 约翰
[08:26] You think I can’t see 你觉得我看不透
[08:26] through your cheap little parlor trick? 你那廉价的把戏吗
[08:31] How’d you get out of the torture pits anyway? 你是怎么逃离折磨坑的
[08:38] Nice sparkles. 不错的亮片
[08:40] Nice shoulder pads. 不错的垫肩
[08:42] What do you want, John? 你想要什么 约翰
[08:43] And please tell me you’re not here to make 别告诉我你来这里的目的就是
[08:44] some sad, sappy plea for me to remember who I really am. 做可悲愚笨的交易 让我想起我是谁
[08:47] I know exactly who you are. You’re someone I can work with. 我完全知道你是谁 你是可以和我合作的人
[08:52] Now, the Triumvirate, they were too short-sighted 三巨头 他们太短视了
[08:54] to take my deal, and now they are roasting rats for supper. 没接受我的交易 现在他们是炖汤的老鼠了
[08:57] But you’re smarter than that, Astra. 但你可聪明多了 阿斯特拉
[08:59] All I need is access to one measly soul, 我只需要找回一个卑微的灵魂
[09:02] and in exchange, I’ll go kill Neron, 作为交换 我会杀了尼禄
[09:05] and your boys will be back on top. 你们就能重占上风
[09:07] This soul you’re after… must be pretty special. 你在寻找的灵魂想必很特别
[09:12] He is. 没错
[09:15] I was special to you, too, John…once. 我对你也曾很特别 约翰 曾经
[09:19] And yet, you left me down here to rot all those years. 但这么多年你却把我抛弃在这
[09:22] – Astra, you can’t– – I’m over it. -阿斯特拉 别 -我已经开看了
[09:25] I made the best of a bad situation, 我在绝境中活了下来
[09:26] and guess what. 猜怎么着
[09:28] I flourished. 活得多姿多彩
[09:30] Down here, I had prospects 本来我在这前途无限
[09:32] until Neron wiped his ass with them. 结果尼禄毁掉了一切
[09:35] So do we have a deal? 那你愿不愿意跟我们合作
[09:42] Let’s go rob the King. 我们干掉国王吧
[09:45] Today’s attack at the U.S. Capitol 美国国会大厦发生的袭击
[09:46] has sparked worldwide panic and paranoia 激起全世界对魔法生物的
[09:48] over the threat of magical creatures. 恐慌和不安
[09:50] Enough, Gideon. 够了 吉迪恩
[09:52] Where is Neron in all of this? 整件事尼禄怎么都没露面
[09:53] Why isn’t he responding to his magical-creature alerts? 他怎么没有回应他的魔法生物警报
[09:55] What alerts? All the creatures are here on the ship. 什么警报 魔法生物全在我们飞船上
[09:58] You know what? It doesn’t even matter. 其实都不重要
[09:59] Neron’s shown the world that anyone can be a monster. 尼禄让全世界觉得谁都可能是怪物
[10:01] People are turning on each other. 人们互相猜疑攻击
[10:02] Everyone’s terrified. 人心惶惶
[10:03] I thought Neron wanted to collect souls. 尼禄不是想收集灵魂吗
[10:05] How does hacking the app only to let it fail 为什么入侵应用程序 只是让它失效
[10:07] get him what he wants? 反而让他得偿所愿
[10:08] It’s not about souls anymore. It’s something worse. 不再是收集灵魂了 情况更糟
[10:11] Well, they didn’t share their endgame, 他们的最终目的不同
[10:13] but from what I could figure out, 但据我所知
[10:14] they don’t give a “Fa” about ruling hell. 他们根本不在乎统治地狱
[10:16] It’s actually fear that they’re after. 他们的目标其实是制造恐惧
[10:18] Why? 为什么
[10:18] Fear is power. It’s energy. 恐惧是力量 是能量
[10:21] And thanks to me, they have a wallop of it 而多亏了我 他们有了一记重拳
[10:22] to muck about with. 让全球笼罩在恐惧中
[10:23] That might explain the strange 这或许就能解释
[10:25] meteorological event forming over Washington, D.C. 特区上空的奇怪气象活动
[10:28] Right above the Time Bureau. 就在时间调查局上空
[10:30] Gideon, do you have a visual? 吉迪恩 有画面吗
[10:35] You’re welcome, world. 别客气 各位
[10:40] The air is thick with human fear. 空气中弥漫着人类的恐惧
[10:43] The hour of our coronation draws near, my pet. 我们即将加冕了 亲爱的
[10:47] It’s time to send your message to your legions below. 可以通知下面的军团了
[10:51] The bank’s right around the corner. 银行就在转角处
[10:55] What’s happening? 怎么了
[10:59] Denizens of hell, 地狱居民
[11:01] for far too long, we have been forced to live like insects 长久以来 我们一直被迫在地下
[11:04] underneath the Earth. 过着蝼蚁般的生活
[11:06] Soon, a door will open. 很快大门就将开启
[11:08] Look to the sky and await my signal. 仰望天空 等候我的指令
[11:12] With me as your king, 我作为你们的国王
[11:13] we will make Earth hell again. 将和大家再次把这变成人间地狱
[11:17] So that’s been his play all along. 所以这一直是他的诡计
[11:20] We best keep moving, loves, 得赶紧行动 亲爱的
[11:22] before all hell literally breaks loose. 别让地狱居民真的挣脱出来
[11:36] Stay calm, they smell fear. 冷静 他们能嗅到恐惧
[11:39] What if fear is my natural scent? 如果恐惧是我与生俱来的呢
[11:47] Good afternoon, everyone. 大家下午好
[11:49] We have your favorites. 带了你们最喜欢的
[11:51] I know it’s a bit crowded in here, 我知道这里有点挤
[11:53] but we’re making the best of it. 但我们已经尽力了
[11:55] Anybody want a sammy whammy? 谁想来些小点心
[12:00] Put that in your whammy, you dick. 放下那点心 你个混蛋
[12:03] Okay, uh… 好
[12:05] Bon appétit. 用餐愉快
[12:11] They are savages. 它们太野蛮了
[12:14] Oh, calm down, Gary. 冷静点 盖瑞
[12:15] The longer we keep the magical creatures locked up, 把魔法生物关得越久
[12:18] the more they’re gonna act like actual monsters. 它们会表现得越像真正的怪物
[12:20] They are monsters, you twit, and so are you. 它们本来就是怪物 傻子 你也是
[12:24] We all are. 我们都是
[12:25] How are we supposed to defeat fear itself? 我们怎样才能战胜恐惧本身
[12:28] I mean, people afraid of Metas, 人们害怕超能力者
[12:30] magical creatures afraid of people, and… 魔法生物害怕人类 而
[12:33] Monsters hated by everyone. 人人都讨厌怪物
[12:36] Not everyone. Gideon, play the– 不是所有人 吉迪恩 播放
[12:39] The “Dancing dragon sneeze” video. “跳舞的小龙打喷嚏”的视频
[12:41] Yep, that. 对
[12:41] Mithra, dance. 密特拉 跳个舞
[12:44] – What is this? – Wicksty. -那是什么 -威克斯基
[12:52] Yeah, this innocent moment where kids aren’t afraid, 对 小屁孩天不怕地不怕的童真时刻
[12:54] it’s resonating with people. 让人感同身受
[12:56] They don’t see a monster, they see something amazing. 他们看到的不是怪物 而是神奇的事物
[12:59] So do I. 我也是
[13:00] Me on that playground surrounded by people 我在操场上被一群人围着
[13:02] who want to be my friend… 他们全都想和我做朋友
[13:05] Even if it was just for a day, 哪怕只有那么一天
[13:06] that little baby dragon changed my world. 龙宝宝改变了我的世界
[13:10] You sound like my dad’s pitch for– 你的话和我爸的说法很像
[13:14] HeyWorld! 海伍德乐园
[13:16] Oh, my God, guys, that’s it. 天啊 各位 就是这个
[13:17] What? What’s– what? 什么 就是什么
[13:19] My dad had a dream to build a theme park 我爸有个梦想 建造一个主题公园
[13:20] that people would come to see because of magic. 这样人们就会来看魔法
[13:23] That’s what the world needs right now, 这正是世界所需要的
[13:25] a place for people to come 一个人们可以
[13:26] and see the wonder of these creatures in person. 亲眼看看这些神奇生物的地方
[13:28] What, so they can just shoot us all in one place? 怎么 这样他们能在一个地方猎杀我们吗
[13:30] That’s bloody brilliant, that. 简直是绝妙
[13:32] No, so they can see creatures 不 让他们也体验
[13:34] the way that you helped us see creatures, Charlie. 你让我们看待生物的方式 查莉
[13:38] Not as monsters, 不把它们看成怪物
[13:39] but as misfits just trying to find their place. 把他们看成非主流而已
[13:43] Look, if we can learn that lesson, 如果我们可以接受
[13:45] then so can the rest of the world. 那世上其余的人也可以
[13:46] We just need to bring people and creatures together. 我只是要把人和生物聚集在一起
[13:50] Think of it like a magical version of Woodstock. 把这当做是魔法版的伍德斯托克音乐节
[13:53] If we build it… 如果我们建好了
[13:56] They will come. 他们就会来
[13:57] How long until we can get it up and running? 我们还要多久才能开始运作
[13:59] Uh, if Mikey T and the boys work weekends… 如果麦克·T和那几个小子周末干活
[14:02] Quick math in my head… 我脑子飞快地计算中
[14:03] Two, maybe three years. 两年 也许三年
[14:14] He’s not a coin. 他不是硬币
[14:16] – Observant. – No flesh bags, just souls. -很善于观察 -不要肉体 只要灵魂
[14:19] That’s why they call it the Soul Exchange. 所以他们才把它叫做灵魂交换
[14:22] Oh, right, then. I’ll be on me way, then. 那好吧 我现在就去
[14:25] This is John Constantine. 这位是约翰·康斯坦丁
[14:28] Oh, and me without my autograph book. 我没带签名簿呢
[14:31] No worries, love. 别担心 亲爱的
[14:32] Next time, yeah? 下次吧
[14:33] Look, if you would like to convert his soul into cash, 如果你想用他的灵魂来换钱
[14:36] – you need– – Maybe you don’t get it. -你需要… -也许你没听明白
[14:38] Neron owns the marker on his soul, 他的灵魂归属尼禄
[14:41] and Neron wants to torture him as soon as he gets here. 尼禄一回到这里就想折磨他
[14:44] But, hey, if you want to tell the new boss why 但如果你想告诉新老大
[14:47] his prized victim isn’t waiting in his vault… 他珍贵的祭品为什么不在他的宝库里等着
[14:54] This way. 这边请
[14:57] Not so rough. 别这么粗鲁
[14:59] FYI, there’s no bathroom in here, 和你说一声 这里没有洗手间
[15:01] and I’m not feeding him. 而我是不会给他东西吃的
[15:02] I’m a bank teller, not a zoo– 我是出纳 不是动物园的…
[15:08] Pretty cool for a grown woman 对身穿塔夫绸
[15:09] wearing taffeta and a tiara. 头戴王冠的成年女子 这招很帅
[15:12] How does this work? 要怎么做
[15:13] We find a coin? There are thousands. 我们找一个硬币吗 这里有上千个
[15:16] Some of history’s worst. 有一些历史很糟糕
[15:18] Yeah, I’d wager he’s keeping it somewhere special. 我打赌他一定把它藏在了什么特别的地方
[15:21] Hey, what are you doing? 你在做什么
[15:23] What? 什么
[15:24] Revolution’s in the air, 空气中弥漫着革命的气息
[15:26] I’ve got to look out for number one. 我要为自己着想
[15:28] You were a golden opportunity to bankroll my future. 你给我未来的资金提供了黄金机会
[15:31] I took it. 我抓住了
[15:38] What about Bridget’s diary? 那布丽奇特的日记呢
[15:40] If we put it in Nate’s hands, 如果我们把它交给内特
[15:42] he could just dream us up a theme park. 他就可以想象出一个主题公园
[15:44] Z, you are a genius. The– Z 你真是太聪明了
[15:47] Ugh. It’s in the Time Bureau. 日记在时间调查局里
[15:50] It’s okay, so we just break in, 没事 我们就闯进去
[15:52] but it’s not gonna be easy. 但是没这么容易
[15:53] Even if it isn’t demon central, 就算日记不在恶魔中心
[15:55] the vault that it’s being held in is practically impenetrable. 也无法穿过那里的宝库
[15:57] Oh, it’s penetrable. 可以穿过的
[15:59] Oh, my God. 天啊
[16:02] I love you, Rory. 我爱你 罗里
[16:03] Give it back when you’re done. 用完了还给我
[16:04] Buck and Garima’s sexual odyssey is far from over. 巴克和格里玛的性奥德赛离结束还早着呢
[16:07] All right, team. 好了 队员们
[16:09] Nate, you have a theme park to dream up. 内特 你要想象出一个主题公园
[16:11] Gary, help Mona “Pretty Woman” our creatures into something 盖瑞 帮蒙娜把我们的生物打扮得
[16:14] a little more kid friendly. 更招孩子喜欢
[16:15] And the rest of us, 而我们其余的人
[16:17] it’s time to come up with a marketing plan 是时候为地球上最幸福的地方
[16:19] for the happiest place on the planet. 制定一个营销计划了
[16:25] Miss Tomaz, your simulation program 汤马兹小姐 你的模拟程序
[16:27] has detected a change in your presently predicted future. 在你目前预测的未来中发现了一个变化
[16:30] Good change or bad change? 好的还是坏的
[16:31] In one potential 2042, building HeyWorld 在一个潜在的2042年 建造海伍德乐园
[16:34] leads to an era of understanding and tolerance. 带来了一个理解和宽容的时代
[16:37] The Anti-Meta-Human Act of 2029 never passes, 《2029反超能力者法案》从未通过
[16:38] 2029年 反超能力人类法案未通过 2042年 理解与宽容的纪元
[16:40] your parents live out their lives 你的父母在西雅图
[16:42] peacefully in Seattle. 平静地过他们的生活
[16:43] The future as you know it would be completely changed. 你所知的未来会被完全改变
[16:49] My parents. They’re, uh… 我的父母 他们
[16:54] That means a piece of this crazy plan actually works. 这意味着这个疯狂的计划真的有用
[16:58] This is great news, right? 这是个好消息 对吗
[17:02] God, I’ve been running that stupid program for so long, 天啊 这个愚蠢的项目我做了很久了
[17:05] I’d given up hope of it actually working. 我对它已经不抱希望了
[17:08] If this works, my brother survives… 如果它成功了 我的弟弟就能活下来
[17:12] I never steal his totem back from A.R.G.U.S., 我就不会去天眼会偷回他的图腾
[17:14] I never join the Legends. 我就不会加入传奇
[17:18] Last two years wouldn’t have happened. 过去的两年就不复存在了
[17:22] Who knows where I’ll be or who I’ll be? 谁知道我会在哪 会变成什么样呢
[17:26] You’ll be you. 你就是你
[17:30] Because while we’re at HeyWorld, 因为我们在海伍德乐园的时候
[17:31] you’ll be here on the ship in the temporal zone, 你会待在飞船上 待在时光穿梭区里
[17:34] and you’ll be safe. 你会很安全
[17:35] Sara, I can’t-I can’t sit this one out. 莎拉 我不能袖手旁观
[17:38] Look, I’m not gonna lose another Legend. 听着 我不想再失去一个传奇
[17:40] And who said we’re not putting you to work? 而且谁说我们不会给你分配事情做
[17:42] Look, we need to make sure what happens at HeyWorld 听着 我们要确保海伍德乐园发生的事
[17:44] is seen globally. 能被全球看到
[17:46] I can use the Eyes app as a backdoor 我可以用天眼软件当后门
[17:48] into the phones that downloaded it. 黑进下载了这个软件的手机里
[17:50] Thank you. 谢谢你
[18:04] I found it, I found it-Ray’s coin. 我找到了 雷的硬币
[18:08] So long, then, John boy, for now. 那就再见了 约翰
[18:09] Whoa, hold on a minute. 等等
[18:11] Our deal was for his soul, not a bleeding coin. 我们说的是他的灵魂 不是该死的硬币
[18:15] Fine, a promise is a promise. 好吧 我得遵守承诺
[18:39] What are they doing to him in there? 他们在里面对他做什么
[18:40] Prepare yourself, love. 做好准备 亲爱的
[18:41] What’s behind this door, it won’t be pretty. 这门后的景象可不会好看
[18:44] Down there, they twist a man’s soul 在那里 他们扭曲一个人的灵魂
[18:45] until he’s no longer human. 直到他不再是个人类
[18:47] And what they’ve done to the big man, 而且如果是重要人物
[18:48] he might not even be– 他甚至可能…
[18:50] Ray! 雷
[18:51] Ray? 雷
[18:53] Nora, John, we’re just about to start 诺拉 约翰 我们正准备开始
[18:55] another game of Giant Jenga. 另一局叠叠乐
[18:56] You got to meet my old friend– 这是我的老朋友
[18:57] well, technically, my new friend. 准确的说 我的新朋友
[18:59] We used to be mortal enemies. 我们曾经是敌人
[19:00] Oh, hi, guys. 你们好
[19:01] Well, you’re just in time for the next round. 你们正好赶上下一局游戏
[19:10] When the world needs heroes, 当世界需要英雄时
[19:12] they answer the call. 他们会响应召唤
[19:13] We’ll be at HeyWorld, 我们在海伍德乐园
[19:15] the new adventure capital of eastern Maryland… 马里兰州的新冒险之都
[19:18] Where we will hit fun in the bull’s-eye. 在这里 我们将带来欢乐
[19:22] And we’ll give your children a flash… 我们将给你的孩子
[19:25] of excitement. 带来刺激体验
[19:28] And…cut. 停
[19:31] – That was good, guys. – That was a good take. -不错 -拍得不错
[19:33] – It felt good. – That was a great take. -感觉不错 -非常好
[19:35] Guys, I feel like that would have worked 我觉得如果是真正的
[19:37] a little bit better with the real Trinity. 三位一体就更好了
[19:39] Yeah, well, I asked, and they said hard pass. 我问过了 他们不同意
[19:43] We should have done a crossover. 我们应该来一个交叉故事情节
[19:44] Yeah. 是啊
[19:44] Well, who needs the Trinity anyway, right? 谁需要三位一体啊
[19:46] I mean, the Legends are super enough. 传奇就足够了
[19:49] But HeyWorld isn’t a superhero park. 但海伍德乐园不是超级英雄乐园
[19:51] Promising them something and giving them something else 说的是一回 呈现给游客的又是另一回
[19:53] feels–I don’t know-wrong, doesn’t it? 我觉得这不太好 不是吗
[19:55] People aren’t going to go to a park 人们不会去一个
[19:56] filled with things they’re terrified of. 充满让他们害怕的东西的乐园
[19:59] People need franchise superheroes to feel safe, 人们需要超级英雄来找到安全感
[20:03] so that’s how we’re gonna get them in the door. 这样我们才能让他们进门
[20:06] Okay, everyone, let’s just go around the room 好了 屋里的每个人轮流说说
[20:10] one by one and say what talent you can contribute 你能为海伍德乐园秀
[20:13] to the HeyWorld revue. 贡献什么才艺
[20:16] Oh, Minotaur, let’s start with you. 弥诺陶 从你开始
[20:18] I-I hear you like guitar. 我听说你喜欢吉他
[20:20] Don’t tell her nothing, bull face. 什么都别告诉她 牛脸
[20:22] – Let us out of here. – We can’t do that, Mr. Ogre. -放我们出去 -不行 食人魔先生
[20:25] It’s not safe out there. 外面不安全
[20:27] Well, we ain’t helping you, 我们不会帮你的
[20:28] what, with you moving us around from one prison to another. 你把我们从一个监狱移到了另一个监狱
[20:32] So why should we trust you? 我们为什么要相信你呢
[20:34] Listen up, if you lot don’t want to go back 听着 如果你们不想回那个真正的监狱
[20:36] to a real prison, then this is your chance. 这就是你们的机会
[20:39] This is your chance to change the way that humans see you. 改变人类如何看待你们的机会
[20:42] Show them that just because you look scary… 让他们看到 你们虽然长得可怕
[20:50] Doesn’t mean you are scary. 但其实并不可怕
[20:53] That’s right, Wolfie. 没错 大狼
[20:55] Look, I know how infuriating humans can be. 我知道人类有多让人愤怒
[20:58] They have a hard time seeing past their own noses, 他们有时太过自大自负了
[20:59] don’t they? 不是吗
[21:01] But they can change… 但是他们可以改变…
[21:03] if you help them to look deeper. 如果你能帮他们看得更深入
[21:06] And if they see the amount of good that you lot are capable of, 如果他们看到你们能够做到的好事
[21:09] then maybe– maybe they’ll believe in you 然后说不定 即使你们都怀疑自己
[21:12] even when you doubt yourself. 说不定他们也会相信你
[21:15] Now, I know that there’s more to all of you than meets the eye. 我知道你们所有人都比表面看上去好得多
[21:18] Like you, Ogre. 比如你 食人魔
[21:21] My name is Frederic. But what’s the point? 我叫弗雷德里克 但意义何在呢
[21:24] Every time I try to show a human who I really am, 每次我向人类展示真正的我
[21:27] they run away or try to kill me. 他们都会跑开或是试图杀掉我
[21:29] And that must really hurt your feelings. 这一定让你非常伤心
[21:31] Yeah, it does. 对 没错
[21:32] All I ever wanted to do was sing. 我只是想唱歌罢了
[21:36] Well, it looks like we found ourselves a double act. 看来我们发现自己都具有两面性
[21:38] Now, who else has a hidden talent? 还有谁有隐藏天赋
[21:43] Brilliant. 非常好
[21:43] Beautiful. 真美
[21:45] I think we’ve got ourselves a show. 我觉得我们有节目看了
[21:48] Wait, what are you doing here? 等等 你们在这干什么
[21:50] Are you dead? 你死了吗
[21:51] Oh, please tell me you’re not dead. 拜托告诉我你没死
[21:52] What are you doing in that dress? 你穿这条裙子干什么
[21:53] Not that I don’t like it, but– 不是我不喜欢 是…
[22:00] Idiot! 蠢货
[22:01] What were you thinking selling your soul to a demon? 你把灵魂卖给魔鬼是想什么呢
[22:03] You–Ray… 你… 雷
[22:05] You doomed the whole planet! 你害了整个地球
[22:07] Look, I didn’t have a choice. 听着 我别无选择
[22:08] He was gonna kill Nate. 他要杀内特
[22:09] It was the only way I could make sure my best friend would be safe. 这是确保我最好的朋友平安无事的唯一办法
[22:11] So that was the deal you made– 所以这就是你们订的契约吗
[22:14] his life for your body. 他的命换你的身体
[22:15] Oh, Raymondo, you sweet, dumb 雷蒙多 你这个贴心 愚蠢
[22:18] son of a softie. 软心肠的混蛋
[22:21] Yeah, right? 对吧
[22:21] What a guy! 好个了不起的人
[22:23] I was sent here to torture him, but then we got to talking. 我被派到这里折磨他 然后我们聊起来了
[22:28] Oh, it got really deep, man. 真是交心的深谈 兄弟
[22:30] It really did. 确实啊
[22:32] What were we even fighting about all those years ago? 那么多年前我们都是为了什么敌对的啊
[22:35] Your compulsion for world domination 你统治世界的欲望
[22:36] and inability to accept rejection. 以及无法接受拒绝
[22:39] Translation– it was about a girl. 翻译过来就是 关于一个女孩
[22:42] A girl? What girl? 女孩 什么女孩
[22:44] It doesn’t matter. We should go. 这不重要 我们该走了
[22:45] Wait. Something’s happening. 等等 有事发生了
[22:48] I think I fulfilled Gary’s wish. 我觉得我满足了盖瑞的心愿
[22:50] Ray, take my hand. 雷 拉着我的手
[22:51] John. 约翰
[22:53] Oh, all right. Ciao for now. 好吧 再见啦
[22:55] Say hi to the Legends for me, will you? 帮我和传奇们打声招呼 行吗
[23:02] Oh, I love those groovy guys. 我爱那帮有趣的家伙
[23:06] Jenga time! 叠叠乐时间到了
[23:10] Oh, almost forgot– extra hot sauce 差点忘了 要给吸血怪
[23:13] for the chupacabra. 多加一份辣椒酱
[23:17] What in the hell? 这是怎么回事
[23:18] Mostly “out of it”, mate. 基本就是离开了地狱 伙计
[23:19] It worked! It worked! You got Constantine. 成功了 成功了 你找到了康斯坦丁
[23:21] All right, okay. 好了 没事
[23:23] Simmer down, simmer down, sunshine. 冷静 冷静 帅哥
[23:24] Where’s Ray? 雷呢
[23:26] He was just here. He… 他刚刚还在 他…
[23:30] Yeah, that’s the only way he can travel 没错 只要尼禄还占用着他的身体
[23:32] as long as Neron’s using his body. 他就只能这个样子行动
[23:35] Fairy Godmother, I wish for Ray to get his body back. 仙女教母 我想让雷夺回他的身体
[23:41] All magic has its limitations– 所有的魔法都有限制
[23:43] you know, stroke of midnight and all that. 午夜的钟声之类的
[23:45] But don’t worry– 但别担心
[23:46] I’m sure the Legends have something up their sleeves. 我相信传奇们自有办法
[23:49] This isn’t playtime, you twits. 这不是玩的时间 你们这些笨蛋
[23:51] Neron is using fear to open up the gates of hell. 尼禄在利用恐惧打开地狱的大门
[23:54] Well, that’s why we have to fight fear 所以我们才要用美好的东西
[23:56] with something wonderful. 对抗恐惧
[23:57] We have to show the world that these magical creatures 我们得向世界展示 这些魔法生物
[23:59] are just that– they’re magical. 只是那样 有魔法而已
[24:01] And everyone else is on board with this? 其他人都同意吗
[24:04] – Yeah. – Yeah, pretty much. -对 -对 几乎所有人
[24:06] – Bloody hell. – All right, great. -见鬼 -好吧 很好
[24:08] Well, now that you’re all on board, we have work to do. 既然你们都上船了 我们要做正事了
[24:11] There is another way. 还有另一个办法
[24:13] Whilst in hell, we learned that 在地狱的时候 我们了解到
[24:15] Neron’s possession of Ray’s body 尼禄之所以能占用雷的身体
[24:17] is contingent on Nate not being killed. 条件是内特不被杀死
[24:21] Is that why Ner-Ray 这就是为什么尼雷
[24:22] didn’t strangle me when he had the chance? 本有机会但却没掐死我吗
[24:24] Yeah. 没错
[24:26] A demon is only as good as his word. 恶魔必须要信守诺言
[24:28] If Neron breaks that deal, 如果尼禄违背了诺言
[24:29] he’ll be ejected from Ray’s body. 他就会被雷从身体里弹出来
[24:31] I could kill him. 我就能杀了他
[24:32] And once I do, all the souls he’s nabbed will be released. 在那之后 所有被他捕捉的灵魂都会被释放
[24:37] And all Neron has to do is, uh… 那尼禄要做的就是…
[24:42] Me? 我
[24:45] No, absolutely not. 不 绝对不行
[24:47] Look, there is no Plan B, only Plan A, got it? 没有B计划 只有A计划 知道了吗
[24:51] Yeah, got it. 好 知道了
[24:56] Look, I meant what I said earlier. 听着 我之前说的是认真的
[24:58] I am not losing another Legend. 我绝对不能再失去一位传奇
[25:00] So forget what you heard back there, 忘掉你刚才听到的话
[25:02] because we are all-in on HeyWorld. 因为我们要把胜算全压在海伍德乐园上
[25:05] Now, I believe in you, and if I’m not mistaken, 我相信你 没错的话
[25:08] someone has a theme park to build. 有人需要去建主题公园了
[25:11] Yeah. 对
[25:16] I can’t believe it all comes down to this. 不敢相信一切都归结到了这里
[25:19] After years of anxiety of whether or not 焦虑了那么多年
[25:21] I could live up to my dad’s expectations, 我到底能不能达到我父亲的期望
[25:24] I’m about to bring his crazy dream to life… 我要实现他疯狂的梦想了
[25:27] knowing what it could cost me. 尽管知道会付出怎样的代价
[25:30] Nate, I’m not going anywhere. 内特 我会陪在你身边
[25:39] You got this. 你可以的
[25:43] Okay. 好了
[25:46] Let’s do this. 我们开始吧
[26:21] I’m standing in front of HeyWorld, 我现在站在海伍德乐园门前
[26:23] a new superhero-inspired theme park 一个以超级英雄为灵感的主题公园
[26:25] that seems to have sprung up overnight like magic. 就像魔法一样 一夜建成
[26:32] Welcome to HeyWorld, 欢迎来到海伍德乐园
[26:33] the happiest place on the globe. 这个星球上最快乐的地方
[26:37] Hey, kid, welcome to HeyWorld. 孩子 欢迎来到海伍德乐园
[26:38] Try the churros and not just because the real money 去尝尝小油条 不仅仅是因为
[26:40] is in the concessions, they’re also delicious. 它实惠的价格 它们也很美味
[26:49] Z Z, um…
[26:50] you and your mom are here. 你和你妈妈来了
[26:51] I see them– I mean us. 我看见她们了 我是说我们
[26:54] All right, stream’s up. You look great, by the way. 好 直播开始 顺便说一句 你挺帅的
[26:56] Oh, thank you for noticing. I showered. 谢谢你的注意 我洗了个澡
[26:59] How’s the clickety-clackety-hackety coming along? 网络入侵进行得怎么样了
[27:01] Once Ava hits “record,” this will stream out to about, 只要艾娃按下录制键 视频会直播给
[27:04] you know, 3 billion people or so. 大概三十亿左右的人
[27:07] No pressure. 不要有压力
[27:09] Come one, come all 来吧 都来吧
[27:11] to our thrilling stage spectacular– 来看我们刺激又壮观的演出
[27:15] “Superheroes versus Monsters.” 超级英雄大战怪物
[27:21] Okay, you got the choreography down? 好了 动作都记下来了吗
[27:23] Everyone, follow her lead. 所有人 都听她指挥
[27:25] Baba Yaga, remember, those kids are audience members, 雅加婆婆 记住 那些小孩子是观众
[27:29] not appetizers. 不是开胃小菜
[27:30] Mike, watch your language out there, right? 麦克 在外面注意你的言辞
[27:33] We don’t want those wankers from Standards and Practices 我不希望那些播出审查部门的人
[27:34] up our you-know-whats. 来找我们的茬
[27:37] Everyone, they’re gonna love you guys. 所有人 他们会喜欢你们的
[27:40] All right, gang, it’s showtime. 好了 表演时间到
[27:48] Ladies and gentlemen, please don’t call them heroes, 女士们先生们 请别叫他们英雄
[27:52] call them Legends. 称他们为传奇
[27:54] Now, let’s see what daring do 现在 让我们看看
[27:57] the Legends of Tomorrow get into…today. 明日传奇今天有什么伟大的冒险
[28:07] And that’ll teach those bad guys 这能让那些坏人们记住
[28:09] that crime doesn’t pay. 犯罪不会有好下场
[28:12] Thanks for the assist, Green Arrow. 感谢你的协助 绿箭侠
[28:14] See you later, Supergirl. 再见 超女
[28:17] Do you see that? 你看见了吗
[28:19] That’s the Flash, and he wants to hang out. 是闪电侠 他想要一起玩
[28:21] Should we got hang out? 我们要和他一起玩吗
[28:27] Break a leg, guys. 祝演出成功
[28:30] Wait a second! Shh. 等等 嘘
[28:33] I think that I hear something. 我好像听到了点动静
[28:37] Monsters. 怪物
[28:39] What do you think, White Canary? 你怎么想 白金丝雀
[28:40] Should we show ’em what we got? 给他们看我们的本领吗
[28:41] Wait, hold on. 等等 别动
[28:43] What if, instead of showing ’em what we got, 与其给他们看我们的本领
[28:47] we ask them what they have? 不如让他们展现自己的本领
[28:53] You mean get to know them? 你是说去了解他们吗
[28:56] What if, getting to know them, we realize 了解他们之后 我们意识到
[28:58] that we have nothing to fear. 我们无所畏惧
[29:02] Minotaur, your passion is music. 弥诺陶 你酷爱音乐
[29:05] Why don’t you show us what you got? 不如给我们展示你的本领
[29:08] They said this was a superhero show. 他们说这是超级英雄节目
[29:11] These brats don’t respect art. 这些屁孩子不尊重艺术
[29:17] I think we are losing them. 我们好像吸引不住他们了
[29:22] What was that? 那是什么
[29:34] Bloody hell, I know that sound. 见鬼 我知道那声音
[29:40] Finally, a real-life dragon. 终于 一条真正的龙
[29:53] Oh, no, is that… 那不会是…
[29:54] Wicksty? 威克斯基
[29:59] Now, this is a show. 这才像个演出
[30:03] You really thought you could stop us? 你们真以为阻止得了我们吗
[30:07] These fools you brought here 你们带来的这些蠢货
[30:09] will only serve our hellish end. 只会给我们的事业添柴加火
[30:12] Everyone remain calm! 各位冷静
[30:15] This is all just, uh, a part of the show. 这只是演出的一部分
[30:24] Damn it, Gary. 该死 盖瑞
[30:26] Now I’m powerless. 我现在无力
[30:29] Enough– filling your heads with this 看够了这出
[30:31] silly, little morality play. 愚蠢的道德剧
[30:33] Now all of you will bear witness to the birth 现在你们每一位都将见证
[30:36] of a new era. 新时代的诞生
[30:39] She wants these people scared. 她想让这里的人感到害怕
[30:40] They’ll open up the portal right here. 他们会在这里直接打开传送门
[30:49] This way. Go, go! 这边 走
[30:52] We got to get that staff. 我们得去拿到那根杖
[30:59] We got to get these kids out of here, go! 我们得带孩子们离开这里 走
[31:03] Follow them! 追上去
[31:26] Everybody, go back inside. 所有人回到里面去
[31:27] Back inside! 回去
[31:47] It’s all right. It’s all right. 没事 没事
[31:57] Burn her. 烧死她
[31:58] Burn them all. 烧死他们
[32:13] Stop! 住手
[32:15] Stop. 住手
[32:19] Burn the child. Do it now. 烧死那个孩子 马上
[32:24] Kid, you got to run. 孩子 你快跑
[32:26] Mithra, dance. 密特拉 跳舞
[32:46] No! 不
[32:48] Tabitha! 塔比瑟
[32:59] Mithra, wait. 密特拉 等等
[33:25] Rise, my demon brethren. 来吧 我的魔鬼兄弟们
[33:27] The door is open! Rise! 传送门开了 来吧
[33:32] Oh, it’s gonna take more than a musical number to stop this. 这可不是一部歌舞剧能阻止的事了
[33:47] Neron! 尼禄
[33:49] This fight is between me and you, 这是你我之间的斗争
[33:51] so let’s settle it once and for all. 让我们一次性了结吧
[33:56] Gladly. 乐意奉陪
[34:03] I’ve already won. Killing you is just a bonus. 我已经赢了 杀你不过是意外收获
[34:07] You may take me, Neron, 你可以杀了我 尼禄
[34:09] but the Legends will always win. 但胜利终究是属于传奇的
[34:23] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[34:24] Looks like the deal’s off, mate. 看来你的交易黄了 兄弟
[34:32] No. 不
[34:37] Nate? No. 内特 不
[34:40] Gideon, take us to HeyWorld. 吉迪恩 我们去海伍德乐园
[34:42] I must advise against that course of action. 我必须对行动提出反对意见
[34:44] The change to your future is still in progress. 你的未来正在改变
[34:46] If you leave the temporal zone, 如果你离开时光穿梭区
[34:48] your current memories won’t be safe. 你现在的记忆会有危险
[34:54] You didn’t. 你竟然
[34:56] I’m sorry, love. It was his choice. 对不起 亲爱的 这是他的选择
[35:07] – Finish it off, John. – Gladly. -干掉他 约翰 -乐意至极
[35:25] Come on, Ray. 来吧 雷
[35:27] Raymond Palmer, I return your soul to your body. 雷蒙德·帕尔默 我把你的灵魂送回肉身
[35:35] What happened to me? Where am I? 发生什么事了 我在哪
[35:38] I’m in HeyWorld? 我在海伍德乐园吗
[35:41] Everybody’s here. 大家都在这里
[35:45] No, Nate. No. 不 内特 不
[35:47] – No! – Ray, Ray. -不 -雷
[35:48] – No, no, no. – Ray, I’m so sorry. -不 不 -雷 我很抱歉
[35:50] Nate, hey. 内特
[35:53] – You can’t be here. – Come on. -你不该在这里 -醒醒
[35:56] Nate, you can’t be dead. 内特 你不能死
[35:58] Come on. Hey, come on, come on. 醒醒 快醒醒
[36:01] Come on, you can’t be– 醒醒 你不能…
[36:02] Bring him back to life, weasel! 快复活他 黄鼠狼
[36:03] Oh, I wish I could, Rory, 我也想 罗里
[36:05] but that requires magic beyond my means, mate. 但那不是凭我的魔力能做到的事 兄弟
[36:25] Not a bad show if you ask me. 我觉得是不错的演出
[36:30] Dad. 爸爸
[36:31] Hello, Nate. 你好 内特
[36:35] I missed you so much, Dad. 我好想你 爸爸
[36:39] I haven’t been far. 我一直都在
[36:43] Oh, I guess, um… 我想…
[36:46] I guess it sucks… 我想这感觉很糟吧
[36:48] Dying before you’re ready, huh? 还没准备好就死了
[36:50] Sure does. 的确
[36:52] Believe me, I went through all the emotions– 相信我 我经历了所有感受
[36:54] I mean, anger, worry… 愤怒 焦虑…
[36:57] I had so many regrets, 我有太多遗憾
[36:58] I almost missed my ticket to the happy place. 我差点错失了通往极乐世界的门票
[37:01] What changed? 是什么让你改变了
[37:03] I had faith. 我有信仰
[37:04] You’re saying there’s actually a– 你是说真的有…
[37:05] In you, Nate. 对你的 内特
[37:08] And I was right to believe that my boy 而且我想得对 我儿子
[37:11] and all his freaky buddies would see this thing through. 和他的古怪朋友们能度过这道难关
[37:17] But you know the only thing missing 不过你知道你的这出好戏
[37:19] from that big show of yours? 唯一缺少的是什么吗
[37:23] Music. 音乐
[37:26] *There is a young cowboy* *有个年轻的牛仔*
[37:29] *Who lives on the range* *他生活在牧场里*
[37:35] *His horse and his cattle* *他的马和他的牛*
[37:37] *Are his only companions* *是他唯一的同伴*
[37:46] Do I have something on my face? 我的脸上有东西吗
[37:48] Did you just sing? 你刚才是唱歌了吗
[37:49] James Taylor? 詹姆斯·泰勒
[37:51] I don’t sing. 我才不会唱歌
[37:56] I think someone from beyond is trying to help us out. 我感觉有人在天之灵试图帮我们
[38:02] You got to be kidding me. 你在跟我开玩笑吧
[38:05] *He works in the saddle and sleeps in the canyons* *他在马鞍上工作 在峡谷里入睡*
[38:10] *Waiting for summer* *等待夏天的到来*
[38:12] *His pastures to change* *他的牧场要改变*
[38:18] *And as the moon rises* *当月亮升起时*
[38:21] *He sits by his fire* *他坐在篝火旁*
[38:23] *Thinking about women…* *惦记着女人…*
[38:26] Look. 快看
[38:28] *Closing his eyes…* *闭上了他的眼睛…*
[38:30] Keep singing. 继续唱
[38:30] *As the doggies retire* *正如退休的小狗*
[38:33] *He sings out a song…* *他放声歌唱…*
[38:35] Of course. 当然
[38:36] If fear can be energy, it only stands to reason 如果恐惧可以是能量 显而易见
[38:39] that love can be energy, too. 爱也可以是能量
[38:42] Everyone, if you want to see Nate up and kicking, 所有人 如果你们希望看到内特醒来
[38:45] he needs to hear your voices right now! 他现在需要听到你们的声音
[38:48] We need everyone to hold hands. 我们需要大家手拉手
[38:51] And we mean everyone. 我们指的是每一个人
[38:53] – Are we really doing this? – Couldn’t hurt. -我们真的要这样吗 -又不会伤到你
[38:57] Didn’t they do this last year? 他们去年不也这样过吗
[38:58] We’re part of the circle this time. 我们这次是圆圈的一部分
[39:02] Dad, do you hear that? 老爸 你听到了吗
[39:05] It’s for you, son. 是给你唱的 孩子
[39:06] *Won’t you let me go down* *请让我沉浸在*
[39:08] *In my dreams?* *我的梦乡里*
[39:11] *And rock-a-bye, sweet baby…* *乖乖睡 甜蜜宝贝…*
[39:13] Oh, come on, people! Do you want him to stay dead? 拜托 大家 你希望他一直这样吗
[39:17] Come on, sing! 来吧 唱
[39:19] *Good night, you moonlight ladies* *晚安 月光淑女*
[39:23] *Rock-a-bye, sweet baby James* *乖乖睡 甜蜜宝贝詹姆斯*
[39:26] It’s working. 奏效了
[39:28] *Deep greens and blues are the colors I choose* *深绿色和碧蓝色是我选的颜色*
[39:33] I love you, Nate. 我爱你 内特
[39:34] *Down in my dreams* *我的梦乡里*
[39:38] *And rock-a-bye, sweet baby James* *乖乖睡 甜蜜宝贝詹姆斯*
[39:48] Yes! 太棒了
[40:03] No. No, no, no, no. 不对 不对
[40:06] You’re not in the temporal zone. 你没有留在时光穿梭区
[40:07] We changed history. We changed everything. 我们改变了历史 我们改变了一切
[40:09] I couldn’t let you die. 我不能让你死
[40:13] No. 不
[40:18] Dude, you just came back to life. 老兄 你真的复活了
[40:23] Something’s wrong. 有点不对劲
[40:25] There was more pelvis in that hug than usual. 刚才的拥抱比平常贴得更紧
[40:26] It’s all good, Nate dog. Love you, too, bro. 一切都好 内特大兄弟 我也爱你
[40:31] Yeah, my bad, bro. 是的 我的错 兄弟
[40:33] It just feels like–feels like something’s missing. 我感觉 我感觉若有所失
[40:38] Ray. Aw, buddy. 雷 老兄
[40:41] I can’t believe you went all the way to hell 我不敢相信你为了阻止尼禄杀我
[40:42] to stop Neron from killing me. 居然下了地狱
[40:44] You would have done the same thing. 你也会为我做同样的事
[40:46] I kind of just did. 我还真的做了
[40:48] Yeah, you did. 是的 你做了
[40:51] All right, Time Bros… 好了 时间兄弟
[40:53] – Oh, and Time Ladies. – And Time Monsters. -还有时间姐妹 -还有时间怪物
[40:56] And Gary? 还有盖瑞
[40:59] As I was saying, Legends… 正如我所说的 传奇们…
[41:02] our work here is done. 我们的任务完成了
[41:04] Gideon, fire up the ship. It’s time to hit it. 吉迪恩 启动飞船 是时候上路了
[41:18] I’m here to make a withdrawal. 我是来提现的
[41:24] These are some truly serious sinners. 这些都是罪孽深重的人
[41:27] Cut down too soon, all of them. 死得太早了 他们所有人
[41:30] It’s a real shame when someone doesn’t get to… 多可惜啊 这些人都没有…
[41:33] fulfill their destiny. 完成他们的使命
[41:36] Don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[41:49] Everyone deserves a second act. 每个人都值得拥有第二次机会
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme