时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You and I dating would be totally weird. | 我俩约会实在是太奇怪了 |
[00:04] | Totally weird. | 是啊 肯定很怪 |
[00:05] | Hank is running some secret project. | 汉克正在运作某个秘密项目 |
[00:08] | A man came to me, Neron. He offered me a deal. | 尼罗找我 想跟我做个交易 |
[00:10] | Don’t tell me you’re having second thoughts. | 别告诉我你现在犹豫了 |
[00:12] | I have a new partner now. My son. | 我现在有了新的伙伴 我的儿子 |
[00:14] | I don’t need you anymore. | 我不再需要你了 |
[00:15] | I don’t need you anymore, either. | 我也不再需要你 |
[00:17] | – Dad? – I’m sorry. | -爸爸 -我很抱歉 |
[00:20] | I didn’t kill Nate’s dad. | 我没有杀内特的父亲 |
[00:22] | Sara, you’re asking me to risk everything | 莎拉 你要我冒险放弃一切 |
[00:24] | for some conspiracy theory? For a bunch of monsters? | 为了某个阴谋论吗 为了一群怪物吗 |
[00:27] | – Ava, don’t do this. – I’m done. | -艾娃 别这样 -我说完了 |
[00:28] | Ava and I didn’t just get into an argument. | 我和艾娃不只是吵了一架 |
[00:30] | She asked me to leave. | 她让我离开 |
[00:34] | 2019 | 华盛顿特区 |
[00:38] | Come on, Ava, open up. | 好了 艾娃 把门打开 |
[00:43] | Look, I–I miss you. | 我 我想你了 |
[00:47] | And I’m sorry things went down the way they did, | 我很抱歉事情最后闹成这样 |
[00:50] | but please just open the door. | 求你了 把门打开 |
[00:54] | Well, technically this is still our apartment. | 理论上来说这还是我们共同的公寓 |
[01:08] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[01:16] | So I was saying… | 我的意思是 |
[01:17] | Nora, what are you doing here? | 诺拉 你怎么在这 |
[01:19] | – Uh, I can explain. – I can explain. | -听我解释 -我自己解释 |
[01:22] | I didn’t kill Hank, it was a demon. | 我没有杀汉克 是魔鬼杀的 |
[01:24] | Yeah, I know. His name is Neron | 我知道 魔鬼的名字叫尼罗 |
[01:26] | and he’s wearing Desmond as a bleeding suit. | 他正用戴兹蒙德的外表伪装自己 |
[01:28] | – Ray! – Sara! Great news. | -雷 -莎拉 好消息 |
[01:30] | Hank was killed by a demon. | 汉克是被魔鬼杀死的 |
[01:31] | “Great” was not the word he was looking for. | 好消息不是指这件事 |
[01:34] | – Poor Nate. – Look, Ava is missing. | -可怜的内特 -听我说 艾娃失踪了 |
[01:36] | – Missing? – I–I should have | -失踪了 -我 我就应该 |
[01:38] | – checked on her sooner. – It’s Neron. | -早点去看她 -是尼罗 |
[01:39] | He has his sights set on the Time Bureau | 他的目标是时间调查局 |
[01:40] | and the creatures, and if he got to Hank, | 还有那些魔法生物 他解决了汉克 |
[01:42] | then dingdongs to donuts, Ava was next. | 自然而然下一个目标就是艾娃 |
[01:45] | – Hey, she is not dead. – Listen, when Neron | -她还没死 -听着 当尼罗 |
[01:47] | was out the Bureau, he and I shared a connection. | 在调查局以外的时候 我和他有一种联系 |
[01:50] | If you can take me to Ava’s place, | 你带我去艾娃的家 |
[01:51] | I might be able to know where he took her. | 我也许能知道她被带去了哪里 |
[01:53] | Demons communicate, | 魔鬼之间交流沟通 |
[01:54] | he’ll know your past, how susceptible you are. | 只要知道你的过去 知道你容易被控制 |
[01:56] | You’re a liability. | 你就是个累赘 |
[01:58] | She’s not a liability. She’s a survivor. | 她不是累赘 她是幸存者 |
[02:00] | Unlike you, she’s turned her dark experiences | 不像你 她把曾经与黑暗交织的经历 |
[02:02] | into a source of strength, | 转换成自己的力量源泉 |
[02:04] | not an excuse for alcoholism or chain smoking. | 而不是酗酒或是一根接一根地抽烟 |
[02:07] | She also saved your life. | 她还救过你的命 |
[02:08] | Sorry. Would you like to add anything? | 抱歉 你想补充两句吗 |
[02:09] | No, that about covers it. | 不用了 都被你说差不多了 |
[02:11] | I don’t care if she’s a liability. | 我不管她是不是个累赘 |
[02:13] | If Neron has Ava, then I need | 如果尼罗抓走了艾娃 那我需要 |
[02:15] | all the magical firepower that we’ve got. | 用所有的魔法武器去救她 |
[02:18] | You two with me. Woman the ship. | 你们两个跟着我 其他女人上船 |
[02:25] | This is from two weeks ago. | 这是两周前的账单 |
[02:29] | She’s been gone a tick. That’s not good. | 她走了有一段时间了 这可不妙 |
[02:33] | Yeah, thanks. | 多谢你的乌鸦嘴 |
[02:42] | – There. – What? What do you see? | -那里 -什么 你看到了什么 |
[02:46] | He had her. Here. | 他抓住了她 就在这 |
[02:53] | – Ava… – That doesn’t mean she’s dead. | -艾娃 -这不代表她已经死了 |
[02:56] | It doesn’t mean she’s alive, either. | 这也不代表她还活着 |
[03:13] | I know where she is. | 我知道她在哪里了 |
[03:17] | Conspiracies, embezzling, paper trails… | 阴谋 贪污 都记录在案 |
[03:20] | I feel like Julia Roberts in “Erin Brockovich.” | 感觉自己像《永不妥协》里的朱莉亚·罗伯茨 |
[03:22] | We’re more Pacific Gas and Electric, Gary. | 更像是太平洋电气公司的员工 盖瑞 |
[03:25] | – Wait, we’re the bad guys? – I don’t know who we are, | -我们怎么是坏人 -我不管什么好人坏人 |
[03:27] | Gary, all right? We’re the guys trying to keep | 盖瑞 知道吗 我们在努力 |
[03:29] | my dad’s cracked out idea of Jur-magic Park | 不让时间调查局 |
[03:32] | from tanking the Time Bureau. All right? | 因老爸疯狂的魔法主题公园计划而破产 |
[03:34] | So anything that has to do with Heyworld, get rid of it! | 一切和海伍德有关的文件都要销毁 |
[03:37] | How am I gonna explain all this to Director Sharpe? | 我要怎么向夏普局长解释这一切 |
[03:39] | Actually, Ava’s missing. | 实际上 艾娃失踪了 |
[03:42] | I knew it. I knew it, you know, I had a dream about her | 我就知道 我做过一个关于她的梦 |
[03:46] | where she was driving and I was in a car seat in the back. | 她正在开车 而我就在后座上 |
[03:48] | – We were headed to Schul. – Gary. | -我们正往斯库尔开 -盖瑞 |
[03:49] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[03:51] | I got…I got… | 我得 我得 |
[03:53] | Sara, Constantine, and Nora are… looking for her. | 莎拉 康斯坦丁和诺拉在… 找她 |
[03:56] | – Nora? – Look, she didn’t kill Hank. | -诺拉 -不是她杀了汉克 |
[03:58] | – Come on, man. – Just listen, okay? | -别这样 -听我说 好吗 |
[04:01] | Your dad made a deal with a demon named Neron. | 你爸爸与一个叫尼罗的魔鬼做了交易 |
[04:05] | I guess something went wrong and the demon killed him. | 我猜是什么出错了 然后那魔鬼杀了他 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 真对不起 兄弟 |
[04:17] | My dad made a deal with a demon | 我爸爸和魔鬼做交易 |
[04:20] | to open a theme park? | 来开一个主题公园 |
[04:23] | Oh, Ray, | 雷 |
[04:25] | I don’t know how much more of this I can take, man. | 我不知道我还能承受多少 |
[04:31] | – Is that you? – No. | -是你的吗 -不是 |
[04:33] | H计划 研究一 | |
[04:39] | If this is my dad’s mistress, | 如果这是我爸爸的小三 |
[04:40] | I’m gonna jump out a window. | 我就从窗户跳出去 |
[04:44] | – Hello? – Yo, Mr. H., it’s Mikey T. | -你好 -H先生 这是麦克·T |
[04:46] | Listen, got a question for you about the dragon lair. | 听着 关于龙的巢穴我有问题想问你 |
[04:49] | Could sure use your eyes down here. | 这边非常需要你 |
[04:51] | Uh, do-down where? | 这边哪里 |
[04:53] | – What? Here, at the site. – Uh, Buckwood Downs? | -什么 工地这边 -保克伍德山丘吗 |
[04:57] | – Uh, yeah, where else? – Talk to you later. | -是啊 还能是哪里 -等下再说 |
[05:00] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[05:01] | I don’t know, he sounded like a Soprano, | 我不知道 听起来像是索普拉诺 |
[05:03] | but apparently my dad started building this theme park. | 但显然我爸已经开始造主题公园了 |
[05:08] | The guys who were working with him, | 与他合作的这家伙 |
[05:10] | maybe they know something about this Neron | 或许知道关于尼罗的事 |
[05:12] | a-and why he killed my dad. | 还有为什么他杀了我爸 |
[05:14] | Come on! I’m Steel, you’re The Atom. | 来吧 我是钢铁 你是原子侠 |
[05:17] | There is nothing we cannot handle! | 没有什么我们解决不了的 |
[05:21] | 酣睡旅馆 客满 | |
[05:29] | This one. | 这间 |
[05:32] | Ava? | 艾娃 |
[05:36] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[05:38] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[05:42] | – What did he do to her? – He’s preparing her. | -他对她做了什么 -做准备工作 |
[05:45] | Neron must be looking for a new vessel. | 尼罗一定在寻找新的宿主 |
[05:47] | It only makes sense going after Ava, | 找上艾娃很合理 |
[05:49] | especially if he wants control over the Time Bureau. | 尤其是他想控制时间管理局的话 |
[05:51] | But when a demon possesses someone, | 当魔鬼要附身某人时 |
[05:53] | the body has to be willing, and if it’s not, | 宿主必须要自愿 不然的话 |
[05:55] | the demon has to force his way in | 魔鬼就只能强行进入 |
[05:57] | by sending the soul to purgatory. | 将宿主灵魂送入炼狱 |
[05:59] | That’s where the real fight begins. | 那才是真正抗争的开始 |
[06:01] | How do we save her? | 我们要怎么救她 |
[06:02] | Some souls go up and some go down. | 灵魂有些会上去有些会下去 |
[06:06] | But if she’s been there as long as she has, | 但是如果她在那边呆了这么久 |
[06:08] | then she’s not coming back, Sara. | 那她就不会回来了 莎拉 |
[06:11] | I’m not giving up on her, John. | 我不会放弃她的 约翰 |
[06:13] | You’re going to send me to purgatory to get her. | 你要把我送到炼狱去救回她 |
[06:15] | If I send you down there with her, | 如果我送你下去找她 |
[06:16] | there’s nothing that I can do to protect you. | 我完全没有办法保护你 |
[06:17] | – I’ll take my chances. – This isn’t something | -我愿意冒险 -这种情况下 |
[06:19] | you can just fight your way through, love. | 你没法靠拳头一路冲回来 亲爱的 |
[06:21] | John, please! | 约翰 求你了 |
[06:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:33] | Lay down. | 躺下 |
[06:38] | Our purgatory is designed | 我们的炼狱是用来 |
[06:41] | to drive the soul to breaking point. | 逼迫灵魂崩溃的 |
[06:43] | It’s tailored to drive the captive mad. | 是专门用来让被俘者发疯的 |
[06:46] | Now where you’re going, | 你现在要去的地方 |
[06:48] | that’s Ava’s personal nightmare. | 就是针对艾娃的噩梦 |
[06:50] | I’ve died, lost my soul, and escaped a demon realm. | 我死过 失去过灵魂 逃脱过恶魔的领域 |
[06:53] | I’m pretty sure I can handle Ava’s purgatory. | 我敢肯定我能应付艾娃的炼狱 |
[06:58] | Well, prepare for the worst, Sara Lance. | 做好最差的打算 莎拉·兰斯 |
[07:10] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[07:12] | Do you need a bag? | 你需要包吗 |
[07:31] | I gotta get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[07:33] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我做不到 |
[07:35] | I just gotta get out of here. | 我得出去 |
[07:38] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[07:43] | – Oh, thank God. – Oh, my God. | -谢天谢地 -我的天啊 |
[07:47] | Sara, is that really you? | 莎拉 真的是你吗 |
[07:48] | It’s me. I got you. | 是我 我找到你了 |
[07:50] | What the hell happened? Am I dead? | 到底发生什么了 我死了吗 |
[07:53] | You were kidnapped by a demon | 你被一个恶魔绑架了 |
[07:55] | and he’s trying to take over your body | 他试图控制你的身体 |
[07:56] | so he trapped your soul here in your own personal purgatory. | 所以把你的灵魂困在你自己的炼狱里 |
[08:00] | But Ava, if you check out, you die. | 但是艾娃 如果你结账出去 你就会死 |
[08:04] | Well, that’s kind of on the nose, isn’t it? | 这话有点太直接了 不是吗 |
[08:06] | Wait, does that mean that he got you too? | 等等 他也抓到你了吗 |
[08:08] | No. | 没有 |
[08:10] | I’m taking you home. | 我来带你回家 |
[08:20] | I have got it! Natari! | 我想到了 内塔莉 |
[08:23] | I’m gonna regret asking this, but what’s that? | 我会后悔问这个问题的 那是什么 |
[08:26] | It’s your couple’s name. Nat for Nate | 是你们的情侣名字 内代表内特 |
[08:28] | and of course Ari is for you. | 莉代表你 |
[08:31] | You know I’m a superhero, right? | 你知道我是个超级英雄 对吧 |
[08:32] | With a flick of my wrist I could blast you | 我轻轻动一下手腕 就可以 |
[08:34] | with my wind powers. | 用我的驭风能力把你打到 |
[08:35] | Being honest, wind powers, | 说实话 驭风能力 |
[08:37] | just not that scary. | 听起来并不可怕 |
[08:38] | Yeah, you’re like a magical hair dryer. | 听起来你像是一个魔法吹风机 |
[08:42] | What is this? “Legends Eye for the Straight Guy”? | 这是什么意思 “传奇救兵”救异性恋吗 |
[08:44] | You’re straight? | 你是异性恋吗 |
[08:45] | Where’s Sara? | 莎拉在哪 |
[08:47] | Uh, she’s with Constantine and Nora, trying to find Ava. | 她跟康斯坦丁还有诺拉一起在设法找艾娃 |
[08:49] | Actually, they’ve just returned, and Mr. Constantine | 事实上他们刚回来 而且康斯坦丁先生 |
[08:51] | has called a team meeting in the lab. | 要求在实验室召开队伍会议 |
[08:53] | – He can do that? – No. | -他可以这样做吗 -不可以 |
[08:55] | Let’s go, dummies. | 快走 傻瓜们 |
[09:04] | – Ava’s in hell? – She’s not in hell. | -艾娃在地狱吗 -她没在地狱 |
[09:06] | Her soul is trapped in limbo. | 她的灵魂被困在了地狱边境 |
[09:09] | And I am right there with her. | 我会在那里陪着她 |
[09:11] | – Oh, Gary. – Emotionally. | -盖瑞 -在情感上 |
[09:13] | Poor Director Sharpe. | 可怜的夏普局长 |
[09:14] | I’ve sent Sara down there to try and pull her out. | 我派了莎拉去把她救回来 |
[09:17] | – I thought that they broke up. – She still loves her. | -我以为她们分手了 -她还爱着她 |
[09:20] | – What can we do? – Sara chose to go in after her | -我们能做点什么 -莎拉选择了去找她 |
[09:22] | so unless praying is your thing, | 所以除非你会祈祷 |
[09:24] | then the best thing you can do is wait. | 否则你只能等待 |
[09:26] | You don’t have to worry. | 不用担心 |
[09:31] | – Oh, he’s all right. – I’ll take good care of her. | -没关系 -我会照顾好她 |
[09:35] | Them. | 她们 |
[09:36] | All right, Charlie, you’re with me | 好了 查莉 你跟我来 |
[09:38] | This should be interesting. | 一定会很有趣 |
[09:40] | Let’s go find out what this demon wants, shall we? You up for it? | 我们看看这个恶魔想要什么 你准备好了吗 |
[09:43] | All right then, let’s raise some hell. | 好了 我们去制造些麻烦吧 |
[09:49] | Oh, how you doing? Can I help you guys? | 你好 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[09:53] | Yeah, we’re looking for Mr.– uh, Mr. T. | 我们在找 T先生 |
[09:58] | Who’s asking? ‘Cause no one’s allowed on this site unle– | 您是哪位 这里没人可以 |
[10:03] | Hey, I know you. I’d recognize that Heywood jaw line anywhere. | 我认识你 我能认出你的海伍德下巴 |
[10:07] | You must be “And Son.” | 你一定是”汉克与儿子”的”与儿子” |
[10:09] | You kidding me? Hank is always going on about you. | 真的是你吗 汉克总是谈起你 |
[10:12] | Where–where is he? | 他在哪 |
[10:15] | – Hank passed. – What? | -汉克去世了 -什么 |
[10:18] | Jeez, I–sorry to hear that. | 天哪 我很抱歉 |
[10:20] | You mind if we take a look around? | 你介意我们四处看看吗 |
[10:22] | Hey, it’s all yours now, kid. | 这里现在都是你的了 孩子 |
[10:24] | Question: did my dad ever mention | 有一个问题 我爸爸提到过 |
[10:27] | a man by the name of Neron? | 一个叫尼罗的男人吗 |
[10:30] | Neron? What is that, Greek? | 尼罗 这是希腊语吗 |
[10:32] | No, it’s Demonic– Danish, actually. | 不 是恶魔语 准确说是丹麦语 |
[10:35] | No, never heard of the guy. | 没有 从来没听说过这个人 |
[10:37] | A-actually, to be honest with you, | 事实上 说实话 |
[10:38] | Hank didn’t really tell me a lot. | 汉克没有对我说太多 |
[10:39] | All he gave me was–was this. | 他给我的只有这个 |
[10:42] | We’re building that right now. A unicorn rodeo. | 我们正在建 独角兽竞技 |
[10:45] | Can you imagine? Two unicorns jousting? | 你能想象吗 两只独角兽打架 |
[10:49] | I’d rather not. | 我宁可不要 |
[10:50] | Hey, come here, come here. | 来这边 这边 |
[10:53] | This. This is what I was calling you guys about. | 这就是我叫你们来的原因 |
[10:56] | – About the, uh… – Dragon lair. | -我想说 -龙穴 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I know. I drew it. | 我知道 是我画的 |
[11:01] | – I drew all of this. – Great, tell me something. | -全都是我画的 -好极了 和我说说 |
[11:03] | Look at this. See this here? What is this? | 看看这个 看到这里了吗 这是什么 |
[11:05] | Is this supposed to be real flame, | 这应该是真火焰吗 |
[11:06] | or were you thinking, like, plexi? | 还是你觉得这像是树脂玻璃 |
[11:08] | ‘Cause I got a guy that can do fire. Like forget about it. | 因为我认识个人可以弄出真火焰 我都忘了 |
[11:24] | I can’t believe he did it. | 不敢相信他真这么做 |
[11:26] | I know you and your dad struggled | 我知道你和你爸的关系不好 |
[11:28] | and even if you got your wires crossed, | 即使你们之间有误会 |
[11:30] | you never stopped trying to connect. | 你却一直努力地沟通 |
[11:32] | I just hope my dad knew I loved him. | 我只是希望我爸知道我爱他 |
[11:34] | Oh, he knew. Look at this place. | 他知道的 看看这个地方 |
[11:37] | You know, I just wish he would have found a better way to, | 我只是希望他能找到一种更好的办法 |
[11:40] | you know, tell me he loved me. | 来告诉我他爱我 |
[11:42] | One that didn’t involve teaming up with a demon | 一种不涉及与恶魔合作 |
[11:44] | and embezzling money from the government. | 挪用政府公款的办法 |
[11:46] | It’s a bit much. | 有点沉重了 |
[11:49] | Mikey T! Mikey T! | 麦克·T 麦克·T |
[11:53] | Change of plans. | 改变计划 |
[11:55] | Tear it down. | 全拆掉吧 |
[11:58] | The dragon lair? | 龙穴吗 |
[12:01] | The whole thing. | 整个东西全拆了 |
[12:06] | Waiting sucks. | 等待太难熬了 |
[12:08] | Ooh, sexting Nate? | 跟内特聊骚吗 |
[12:11] | Boundaries, Mona. | 别打探隐私 蒙娜 |
[12:12] | I need vicarious feels. | 我需要感同身受 |
[12:16] | There are more important things to focus on right now | 现在要把重点放在更重要的事情上 |
[12:18] | and Nate’s got a lot going on. | 而且内特有很多事情要做 |
[12:20] | – It’s not the right time. – What are you typing? | -现在不是时候 -你打的是什么 |
[12:23] | Hey, what’s up? | 你好吗 |
[12:26] | Okay, I don’t even know why I’m talking to you two about it. | 我都知道自己为什么和你们俩说这件事 |
[12:28] | You don’t even date humans. | 你们俩的交往对象都不是人类 |
[12:30] | Love’s love. | 爱就是爱 |
[12:37] | Whatever you need, I’m here. | 有需要尽管说 |
[12:44] | Whatever you need, I’m here. | 有需要尽管说 |
[12:46] | Why is Gary in your subconscious? | 为什么盖瑞会在你的潜意识里 |
[12:49] | I may have some Gary issues that need working out. | 我也许有一些盖瑞的问题需要解决 |
[12:51] | Okay, we just– we need to find the door that you came in. | 我们只要找到你进来这里的门就行了 |
[12:54] | Does any of this look familiar? | 有什么看起来眼熟的吗 |
[12:55] | No, it all looks exactly the same. | 不 全都看起来一模一样 |
[12:58] | Why don’t we just try to follow the arrows back? | 我们不如试试跟着箭头走回去 |
[13:00] | Maybe they’ll take us to the entrance. | 也许箭头能带我们回到入口 |
[13:01] | Reminder, shoppers, | 提醒一下 购物的各位 |
[13:02] | the store will be closing in one hour. | 超市一小时后结束营业 |
[13:05] | Constantine didn’t say anything about that. | 康斯坦丁没说过这点 |
[13:07] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:08] | It means we take shortcuts. Come on. | 意思是我们要抄近路 来 |
[13:15] | – Hello, again, ladies. – Damn it. | -又见到你们了 女士们 -该死的 |
[13:18] | – Okay, this way. – No! | -这边 -不 |
[13:20] | Or we could just ask Gary. How do we get to the entrance? | 或者我们可以问问盖瑞 入口要怎么走 |
[13:26] | We’re not really allowed to give that kind of advice. | 我们不允许给出这样的建议 |
[13:29] | – Come on… – But, the Ergrik wardrobe | -不是吧 -但是尔格里克衣橱 |
[13:34] | might be just the thing you’re looking for. | 也许正是你们要找的 |
[13:43] | Looks like the wardrobe section. | 好像是服装部 |
[13:49] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[13:54] | I think we’re supposed to put it together. | 我想我们应该把这个组装起来 |
[13:57] | No sweat. | 轻而易举 |
[13:59] | Here. | 来 |
[14:02] | Wait, wait, wait. Step one, insert the dowel. | 等一下 第一步 插入木钉 |
[14:06] | – Here, babe. – I got this. | -给 宝贝 -交给我吧 |
[14:09] | 酣睡旅馆 客满 | |
[14:14] | Shut up, man! What you gonna do about it? | 给我闭嘴 你想怎样 |
[14:31] | You kidding me? Why, you brain-damaged? | 你在逗我吧 为什么 你脑残了吗 |
[14:37] | Papa’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[14:39] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[14:42] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[14:46] | We’ll be together soon, my pet. | 我们很快就会在一起了 我的宠儿 |
[14:50] | Not bloody likely. | 绝对不可能 |
[14:59] | Oh, Nora. | 诺拉 |
[15:34] | There’s nowhere for you to run now, you bile bladder. | 你这下没地方跑了 怒气煽动者 |
[15:38] | Me, run? You’re the one who ran. | 我为什么要跑 你才是该跑的人 |
[15:41] | All I had to do was say, “I’m coming for you, Johnny.” | 我只需要说一声 我来找你了 约翰 |
[15:44] | And you left 2018 to me. | 你就逃离了2018 |
[15:47] | It’s delicious how easily humans are corrupted, | 人类这么容易堕落 真实太有趣了 |
[15:51] | – especially here in D.C. – So that’s your game? | -尤其是在华盛顿特区 -这就是你的手段吗 |
[15:53] | You inflict fear and anger on humanity? | 你把恐惧和愤怒强加给人类 |
[15:56] | I merely fan the flames. | 我只是煽风点火而已 |
[15:58] | People are primed to give in to what they fear most. | 人们总是抵抗不了最害怕的事物 |
[16:00] | You know what, mate? I am going to send your ass | 我要把你 |
[16:02] | straight back to hell. | 直接送回地狱 |
[16:04] | – John, this isn’t the plan. – Nora, we finally get to talk. | -约翰 这不是原计划 -诺拉 我们终于有机会说话了 |
[16:08] | Hope you’ve enjoyed your little dalliances inside my mind. | 希望你喜欢脑海中的小接触 |
[16:11] | But it’s not a one way street. Is it, Nora? | 但这不是单方面的 是吗 诺拉 |
[16:15] | I knew you were a liability. | 我就知道你是个累赘 |
[16:17] | We should be off with him. | 我们应该干掉他 |
[16:18] | You’re playing right into his hands, John. | 你现在的做法正中他下怀 约翰 |
[16:19] | You’re the one who can’t handle this. | 你才是应付不了这件事的人 |
[16:21] | Oh, yes, says Miss-Lock-Herself-Up | 是啊 正如这位因为控制不了体内的恶魔 |
[16:23] | because she can’t handle her own demons. | 而把自己封印起来的小姐所说的那样 |
[16:25] | Well, this is me handling mine, all right? | 我要处理我自己的事情了 |
[16:31] | Out! | 出去说 |
[16:38] | – He’s getting to you. – Oh, he’s getting to me? | -他是在冲着你来 -是这样吗 |
[16:39] | – Yeah. – He’s inside your head. | -是吗 -他明明是在你的脑子里 |
[16:41] | What, you don’t think I haven’t seen you struggling? | 怎么 你觉得我没看到你在挣扎吗 |
[16:44] | Humanity hasn’t exactly been kind to you, has it, Nora? | 人性让你觉得不好受吧 诺拉 |
[16:47] | You’re addicted to this kind of power, | 你对这种力量上瘾了 |
[16:49] | and believe me, it doesn’t go away. | 相信我 它没有消失 |
[16:51] | No it doesn’t and it hasn’t been easy, | 它没有消失 事情确实也不容易 |
[16:53] | but if I can trust myself, | 但如果我能相信自己的话 |
[16:54] | I don’t think it’s too much to ask for you to try too. | 我觉得让你相信也不是件过分的事情 |
[16:57] | Oh, it’s killing you to look at his face. | 看着他的脸都让你心如刀割 |
[17:00] | I know how hard it is to watch | 我知道看着你爱的人变成恶魔 |
[17:01] | someone you love become a demon. | 是一件非常难过的事情 |
[17:02] | Yeah, well too bad there aren’t any Beebos around | 是啊 太糟糕了 |
[17:05] | to hug it to death. | 这里没有什么碧波能把它弄死 |
[17:12] | We can’t just keep him locked up in there, driving us all mad. | 我们不能把它关在这儿 把我们都逼疯 |
[17:16] | Yeah, well, I think between the two of us, | 是啊 我想我们两个 |
[17:17] | we can figure something out. | 能想出办法解决 |
[17:28] | – Damn it. – What a surprise. | -该死 -真是令人惊讶啊 |
[17:29] | You followed none of the instructions and it didn’t work. | 你完全不按说明书来 然后失败了 |
[17:32] | I’m sensing that this isn’t about the dresser. | 我感觉到这不是因为衣柜的事 |
[17:35] | No, this is what you always do. | 不是 你总是这么做 |
[17:36] | – Just bulldoze your way though. – I do not always do this. | -总是按你的方法一意孤行 -我没有总是这样 |
[17:38] | Like lying to me about the Kaupe? | 比如在恶魂的事情上撒谎吗 |
[17:40] | You were defending torturing creatures. | 你当时为折磨魔法生物辩护 |
[17:43] | Defen–I wasn’t defending it. I was defending myself. | 我不是在为那件事辩护 我只是在为自己辩护 |
[17:47] | Of course I don’t believe that we should | 我当然不觉得我们应该 |
[17:48] | be intentionally hurting anything or anyone | 故意地伤害任何生物 |
[17:50] | but when we fight, Sara, | 但我们吵架的时候 莎拉 |
[17:52] | I get really scared, and I just go to my corner. | 我感到非常害怕 所以躲进了自己的角落 |
[17:57] | Look, it’s just fight or flight. | 听着 那只是典型的战斗或逃跑反应 |
[18:00] | It couldn’t be any more human. | 再正常不过了 |
[18:02] | I just really need to know that you’re on my team. | 我只是需要确认你是站在我这边的 |
[18:08] | I am always on your team, | 我永远都是站在你那边的 |
[18:10] | even when we disagree. | 哪怕是我不同意你的意见的时候 |
[18:14] | Now, should we give it another go? | 我们再来试一次吗 |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:35] | See? Following instructions is not that bad. | 看吧 按说明书来也没那么糟糕 |
[18:38] | Oh, don’t gloat. | 别骄傲了 |
[18:40] | Let’s get out of here. | 离开这里吧 |
[18:44] | Something’s wrong. | 不太对 |
[18:45] | Did we miss a screw or something? | 我们少用了螺丝还是什么吗 |
[18:47] | No… | 没有 |
[18:50] | We missed this. It’s– | 我们漏掉了这个 |
[18:52] | How the hell did we possibly miss this? Damn it. | 我们怎么会漏掉这个呢 该死 |
[18:55] | Hey, look. It’s not perfect, but it’s ours. | 听着 它不完美 但是是我们拼出来的 |
[19:00] | Can you live with that? | 你能接受它吗 |
[19:04] | Don’t go in your corner. | 别躲进你的角落 |
[19:09] | Yeah, I can live with it. | 我能接受它 |
[19:15] | Hell yeah. Let’s go to Narnia. | 太好了 我们去纳尼亚吧 |
[19:20] | Are we out? | 我们出去了吗 |
[19:22] | We’re out of the closet but not the store. | 我们走出了衣柜 却没走出商店 |
[19:24] | Touché. | 说得对 |
[19:25] | Welcome to our mattress showroom. | 欢迎来到床垫展区 |
[19:27] | If you’ll follow me? | 请跟我来 |
[19:28] | The mattress you choose will be the most | 你们选择的床垫将会是 |
[19:31] | important decision of your life. | 你们人生中最重要的决定 |
[19:33] | Wait, you’re showing them the mattresses? | 等等 你要带她们看床垫吗 |
[19:36] | We need everyone out before Tabitha gets here. | 在塔比瑟到这里之前 所有人都得出去 |
[19:40] | Who the hell is Tabitha? | 谁是塔比瑟 |
[19:41] | You don’t want to know Tabitha. | 你不会想认识塔比瑟的 |
[19:43] | Best of luck in your mattress choice. | 祝你们选床垫顺利 |
[19:44] | – Wait, we need to– – Gary, wait… | -等等 我们得… -盖瑞 等等… |
[19:47] | This is starting to feel like that escape room we did. | 有点像我们原来弄的那个密室了 |
[19:49] | Okay, so, subconscious Gary said this would be the most | 好吧 所以 盖瑞的潜意识说这将是我们 |
[19:51] | important choice of our life. What do you think that means? | 人生中最重要的决定 你觉得是什么意思 |
[19:53] | That even subconscious Gary needs to get a life? | 即使是他的潜意识也知道他需要有自己的生活 |
[19:56] | No, it’s a puzzle. Do you–what does it mean? | 不是 那是个谜语 你知…那是什么意思 |
[19:58] | Do you think we need to… | 你觉得我们要… |
[20:00] | It means we need to pick a mattress. | 意思就是我们需要挑一块床垫 |
[20:02] | – How about this one? – What? | -这个怎么样 -什么 |
[20:07] | Whoa, 600 bucks? That is ridiculously… | 六百美元 太离谱了吧… |
[20:10] | – Three-year warranty? – Expensive, right? | -才三年保修 -很贵 对吧 |
[20:13] | I was thinking, like, $250. | 我还想的是二百五十美元左右 |
[20:16] | Wha–Are you kidding? | 你逗我呢 |
[20:17] | It would be saggy in like a year. | 那种价格的一年就会垮掉 |
[20:19] | So you just flip it over. | 你可以把它翻过来 |
[20:20] | You just flip it over? Is that what you do | 翻过来继续睡吗 床垫塌陷之后 |
[20:22] | when things get saggy, you just flip ’em over | 你就这么做的吗 翻过来就不用 |
[20:24] | so you don’t have to look at their saggy faces? | 看着塌陷的表面了吗 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | How about this one? Fifteen years. | 这个怎么样 十五年保修 |
[20:43] | Oh, that’s better. | 这个好多了 |
[20:44] | Oh, when did you start going grey? | 你头发什么时候开始变白的 |
[20:46] | Whoa. This place has been really stressful. | 这个地方让人压力好大 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:55] | I think it’s the mattress. | 我觉得是床垫的原因 |
[20:57] | Apparently your purgatory is your anxieties. | 显然焦虑是你的炼狱 |
[21:01] | One of which must be getting old. | 其中一点肯定就是变老 |
[21:04] | I’m not worried about getting old, Sara. | 我不害怕变老 莎拉 |
[21:08] | I’m worried about getting old with you. | 我害怕的是和你一起变老 |
[21:20] | So we’re… | 所以我们… |
[21:22] | talking about marriage. | 谈论的是婚姻 |
[21:34] | You look, um, still really hot but… | 你看起来 依然很性感 但是… |
[21:39] | You too. | 你也是 |
[21:42] | Oh, well, 50 years is a long time | 好吧 在一块床垫上睡五十年 |
[21:45] | sleeping on one mattress. | 确实是很长的一段时间 |
[21:49] | It sure is. | 是啊 |
[21:50] | Look, I know it’s a lot. | 我知道时间的确很长 |
[21:53] | 50 years with just one person. | 五十年都和同一个人在一起 |
[21:56] | Well, it’s–it’s not the one person thing. | 这不是同一个人的事情 |
[21:58] | I just– Look, I’ve never really thought | 我只是… 从来没想过 |
[22:00] | that much past tomorrow. | 明天之后的事情 |
[22:04] | Ava, with my past, | 艾娃 以我过去的经验来看 |
[22:07] | planning anything for the future is just– | 规划未来… |
[22:09] | feels like tempting fate. | 就像是在蔑视命运 |
[22:12] | And I convinced myself that I like it that way. | 而且我说服我自己 我就是喜欢这样 |
[22:15] | Until you came along. | 直到你出现 |
[22:20] | You just freaking came to purgatory for me. | 你只是害怕为我进入炼狱 |
[22:23] | How’s that for giving the middle finger to fate? | 你向命运竖个中指会怎么样 |
[22:25] | Look, you’re allowed to want things sometimes, Sara. | 有时候你可以有渴望的 莎拉 |
[22:30] | But what if I can’t be the person that you need? | 但是如果我没办法成为你需要的人呢 |
[22:36] | Let’s be honest, neither of us needs anybody. | 诚实一点 我们都不需要任何人 |
[22:39] | Right? | 对吧 |
[22:40] | But you are who I want. | 但你是我想要的人 |
[22:50] | I bet you there’s some good liquor in Ava’s office. | 我跟你打赌 艾娃的办公室里一定有好酒 |
[22:53] | I mean, my dad’s old office. | 我是说 我爸原来的办公室 |
[22:56] | Oh, man. Things are bleak. | 老天 好凄凉 |
[22:59] | Hey, Ray, thanks for sticking around here. | 雷 谢谢你留下了 |
[23:04] | Yeah, buddy, of course. That’s what friends are for. | 兄弟 我当然会留下来 朋友就该如此 |
[23:07] | I just wish I wasn’t such an idiot at my dad’s funeral. | 我真希望在我爸葬礼上我没表现得那么白痴 |
[23:10] | I had a chance to talk to him, but I blew it. | 本来有个机会可以和他谈谈 但是我搞砸了 |
[23:12] | Now I’ll never know what happened. | 现在我永远都无法知道发生了什么事 |
[23:16] | Well, maybe Constantine can get you some answers. | 也许康斯坦丁能给你一部分答案 |
[23:18] | – Looks like they caught Neron. – Son of a bitch. | -看起来他们抓到了尼罗 -混蛋 |
[23:24] | Is that the demon who killed my dad? | 里面那个是杀了我爸爸的魔鬼吗 |
[23:25] | Whoa, there, Squire. | 等等 绅士 |
[23:26] | You take it easy, all right? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[23:28] | Nate, you don’t want to go in there. | 内特 你不会想进去的 |
[23:29] | – Just walk away. – No. | -走吧 -不 |
[23:30] | – Not a chance. – Wait! Wait! | -绝对不行 -等等 等等 |
[23:37] | Hello, Nathaniel. | 你好 内特尼尔 |
[23:39] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我知道你的很多事情 |
[23:47] | So predictable. | 太好猜了 |
[23:48] | The son, who, in life, could never connect with the father. | 儿子在生活里从来不会和老爸交流 |
[23:51] | Here now, seeking the truth. | 现在 在找寻真相 |
[23:53] | Well, here it is. | 就是这样 |
[23:55] | Hank was an unfortunate snag in my plans | 在我的计划了 汉克变成了不走运的绊脚石 |
[24:00] | so I… | 所以我就 |
[24:02] | – You evil bastard. – Yeah. Demon. | -你这个邪恶的混蛋 -对啊 魔鬼 |
[24:09] | Nate’s already angry, | 内特已经生气了 |
[24:11] | makes him prime pickings for Neron. | 尼罗现在要对付他很简单 |
[24:12] | No, he’ll be all right. | 不 他不会出事的 |
[24:13] | As long as he doesn’t cross that bloody barrier. | 只要他不跨过那个该死的防护栏 |
[24:17] | Why? He built your theme park just like you wanted. | 为什么 他按照你的意愿建了主题公园 |
[24:20] | You think I wanted a theme park? | 你以为我想要的是主题公园 |
[24:23] | I gave Hank power | 我给了汉克能力 |
[24:24] | and in return, he was to supply me | 作为回报 他应该供应给我 |
[24:27] | with fear mongering magical creatures | 传播恐惧的魔法生物 |
[24:29] | to terrorize people into giving up their souls. | 用来恐吓人们放弃他们的灵魂 |
[24:33] | Instead, he went behind my back and built some deranged zoo. | 他违背我的意愿 建了个破公园 |
[24:37] | He betrayed me | 他背叛了我 |
[24:39] | – because of you. – No. | -因为你 -不 |
[24:41] | If you’d had just stayed out of our way, | 如果你不挡着我们的路 |
[24:44] | maybe your old man would still be alive. | 或许你家老头子现在还活着呢 |
[24:48] | Nate, no wait! | 内特 不 等等 |
[24:57] | Ray, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, man. | 雷 对不起 对不起 兄弟 |
[24:59] | It’s okay, buddy, I know it wasn’t you. | 没事 我知道你不是故意的 |
[25:18] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[25:22] | There’s nothing to build. | 这里没有什么要组装的 |
[25:25] | No furniture to choose. | 也没有要挑选的家具 |
[25:28] | Dishes. Piece of cake. Go, go, go. | 盘子 小菜一碟 快快快 |
[25:32] | Yeah, this seems more like one of your fantasies | 比起你的恐惧 这看起来更像是 |
[25:35] | than your fears, watching me do dishes. | 你的幻想 看着我洗盘子 |
[25:37] | Please, if it were up to you, | 得了吧 换成你的话 |
[25:39] | we would only have paper plates. Here. | 我们估计只有纸盘子 给 |
[25:43] | You on that? | 你去处理吗 |
[25:44] | Got it. | 好 |
[25:51] | I’m on it. | 我去处理 |
[26:03] | It never ends. | 没个头了 |
[26:06] | – Did you send it? – Honestly, mate, | -你发了吗 -老实说 |
[26:07] | whatever happened to just talking to someone? | 跟他聊聊还能死了不成 |
[26:09] | Emoji’s are way more fun and if he’s not that into it, | 小表情非常好玩 而且如果他不太喜欢的话 |
[26:13] | you can pretend like you were talking about something else. | 你可以假装在说别的东西 |
[26:16] | Right. Nate’s gonna think I was dying to tell him | 好吧 内特会觉得我等不及要跟他说 |
[26:18] | about a dancing lady carrying a burning eggplant. | 一个跳舞的女士拿着个着火的茄子 |
[26:23] | Here, use words. | 给 用文字吧 |
[26:25] | It’s erotic but vulnerable. | 那个很色情但是太脆弱 |
[26:28] | Okay, let me see it. | 好 我来看看 |
[26:34] | I’m not saying “Bulge.” | 我才不要说”凸起” |
[26:37] | Sula the Wolf Witch talked about smothering a demon. | 狼人女巫苏拉说过让魔鬼窒息 |
[26:41] | Does that make sense to you? | 你看看能行吗 |
[26:44] | When Mallus was a part of me I could feel his fear. | 马卢斯在我身上的时候 我能感受到他的恐惧 |
[26:48] | He was vulnerable here on Earth. | 他在地球上很脆弱 |
[26:51] | It made him nervous. | 这点让他很紧张 |
[26:52] | So if we can separate the demon from his earthly vessel, | 如果我们能把魔鬼从他在地球上的躯体中逐出 |
[26:56] | it will suffocate him. | 就能让他窒息 |
[26:57] | Just like a fish out of water. | 就像鱼离开了水 |
[26:59] | Why are you even working with that arrogant dick? | 你为什么要和那个傲慢的混蛋合作 |
[27:03] | He’ll never value your true power. | 他永远都不会珍惜你的能力 |
[27:06] | Not like I will. | 不像我那样 |
[27:07] | You all right there, love? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[27:08] | Yeah. I just need some coffee. | 还好 我要去喝点咖啡 |
[27:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:14] | – And I’m sober. – Hey. Are you okay? | -我很清醒 -你没事吧 |
[27:18] | I’m all right. | 没事 |
[27:20] | Thanks. | 多谢关心 |
[27:23] | You best let her alone, Squire. | 你最好别管她 先生 |
[27:33] | This is all your mail! You deal with it. | 这些信都是你的 你自己解决 |
[27:39] | It’s not like you have an address to even get mail, so. | 毕竟你连个收信地址都没有 |
[27:42] | We both talked about it and agreed | 我们之前就谈过 也都认为 |
[27:44] | that now wasn’t the right time for me to move in with you. | 我现在搬去跟你住不是时候 |
[27:47] | – But we’re making it work. – Are we? | -但我们在努力 -是吗 |
[27:48] | Because how I see it, | 因为在我看来 |
[27:50] | we’re living completely separate lives, so. | 我们完全在过两种生活 |
[27:52] | Ava, I want this, just, when the time is right. | 艾娃 这我也想要 只是需要正确的时机 |
[27:55] | Timing doesn’t just happen, Sara. | 正确的时机不会自己出现 莎拉 |
[27:57] | Okay, you have to make a choice. | 明白吗 你必须做选择 |
[27:58] | So what? This? This is what you want? | 那怎样 这样吗 这就是你想要的吗 |
[28:01] | No, of course. | 当然不是 |
[28:02] | Nobody just wants dirty dishes but, yes. | 没人想光在这里洗碗 但这也是一部分 |
[28:05] | Ava, we are time-traveling superheroes. | 艾娃 我们是时间旅行的超级英雄 |
[28:08] | Okay, fine, but I’m not just my job. | 没错 但我不是只有工作 |
[28:11] | I want some hobbies. I want–I want a life with you. | 我想有爱好 我想 我想跟你一起生活 |
[28:14] | And sometimes life is– is just this. | 而有时候生活它 它就是这样的 |
[28:18] | Okay? It’s boring. | 明白吗 它会很无聊 |
[28:20] | What then? You off to the next adventure? | 然后呢 你就投身下一场冒险去了 |
[28:22] | No! But I can’t just decide every single moment | 不是 但我现在不可能立刻决定 |
[28:24] | of forever right this instant. | 我之后全部的人生要怎么过 |
[28:26] | So please just tell me what you want me to say and I’ll say it | 所以告诉我 你想我说什么 我这就说 |
[28:31] | and we can get out of here. | 然后我们赶紧离开这里 |
[28:34] | I can’t tell you what to say, Sara, | 我不能强迫你说什么 莎拉 |
[28:35] | because then it wouldn’t mean anything. | 因为那样的话根本没有意义 |
[28:39] | Okay, well. | 那好 |
[28:42] | Let’s just–let’s move to the suburbs | 那我们 我们搬到郊区去 |
[28:44] | and we’ll just recycle until we die. | 在那里重复循环 一直到死 |
[28:48] | Can we go now? | 我们能走了吗 |
[29:03] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[29:29] | It’s just me. | 就我一个人 |
[29:32] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[29:39] | I’ve admired your power | 我钦佩你的能力 |
[29:42] | for a long time, Nora. | 已经很久了 诺拉 |
[29:44] | I don’t take compliments | 我不接受 |
[29:45] | from people who frame me for murder. | 陷害我谋杀的人的称赞 |
[29:47] | All in the interest of self-preservation. | 我只是为了自保 |
[29:49] | You understand. | 你懂的 |
[29:51] | Do they even know what you’re capable of? | 他们知道你有多强大吗 |
[29:55] | – They have no idea. – Then why waste your time | -他们不知道 -那你为什么浪费时间在 |
[29:57] | with that arrogant bastard and his pathetic delusion | 那个傲慢的混蛋 还有他那可笑的 |
[30:00] | that the world needs him to save it? | 这世界需要他来拯救的幻想上 |
[30:03] | When I met John, I was just a kid. | 我遇见约翰的时候还是个孩子 |
[30:07] | He was kind. | 他很善良 |
[30:08] | Mallus wanted me, but I wasn’t ready. | 马卢斯想要我 但我没准备好 |
[30:11] | But I’ll tell you this. | 不过我告诉你 |
[30:13] | John did everything he could to save me. | 约翰尽了一切努力来救我 |
[30:23] | But when he failed, he abandoned me. | 但他失败之后 就放弃了我 |
[30:28] | John knew what the Order were doing to me | 约翰知道教团对我做的一切 |
[30:31] | and he just let them. | 他却任他们去 |
[30:32] | And he’s the one who decides who to send to hell. | 而且送谁去地狱还是他决定的 |
[30:36] | Cocky cowboy wearing his hangover like a ten-gallon hat. | 自大的小牛仔 把宿醉当自己的标志 |
[30:41] | He might have won that last battle, | 他或许赢了上一场战斗 |
[30:43] | but the war is mine. | 但这场战争属于我 |
[30:45] | My Tabitha will be free soon and when she is, | 我的塔比瑟很快就会自由 到时候 |
[30:49] | we’re gonna put John away for good. | 我们将彻底消灭约翰 |
[30:51] | Tabitha? That’s why you needed Ava as a vessel. | 塔比瑟 所以你才需要艾娃当媒介 |
[31:06] | There’s a model for everyone. | 每个人都可以找到所需的模型 |
[31:09] | Are you looking for one to clean? | 你在找一个能替你打扫卫生的吗 |
[31:11] | One to keep you safe? One to… please you? | 保护你安全的 还是 让你痛快的 |
[31:15] | No, you creep. | 不 你个变态 |
[31:17] | I’m looking for Ava. | 我在找艾娃 |
[31:19] | They’re all Ava. | 她们都是艾娃 |
[31:21] | No, they’re not. | 不 不是 |
[31:24] | Just remember, pick quickly. | 记住 选快点 |
[31:26] | Tabitha will be here soon | 塔比瑟很快就到 |
[31:28] | and once she’s here… | 一旦她来了 |
[31:33] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[31:35] | Once she’s here, what? | 一旦她来了 然后呢 |
[31:40] | Attention, the store will be closing in five minutes. | 注意 商店五分钟后关闭 |
[31:50] | I can’t believe I got my dad killed. | 真不敢相信我害死了我爸 |
[31:52] | No, it was Hank’s choice to make a deal with a demon. | 不 是汉克自己选择和恶魔做交易 |
[31:55] | That is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[31:57] | You spending time with him inspired him. | 你一直以来都陪着他 激励他 |
[32:01] | Made him happy. I don’t think you doomed him. | 让他快乐 我不认为你毁灭了他 |
[32:05] | I think you saved him. | 我觉得你拯救了他 |
[32:11] | Here’s to the man you helped your dad become. | 敬你所成就的父亲一杯 |
[32:16] | You know what, Ray? You’re right. | 你知道吗 雷 你说得对 |
[32:18] | I shouldn’t be embarrassed, I should be proud. | 我不应该感到羞愧 我应该感到骄傲才是 |
[32:21] | Yeah, my dad was a little wacky, but most of the good ones are. | 我爸的确有点疯癫古怪 但他算是个好人 |
[32:25] | He was a Legend and he should be remembered that way. | 他是个传奇 应该被世人铭记 |
[32:34] | Mikey T! | 麦克·T |
[32:36] | I got to stop him. | 我得去阻止他 |
[32:40] | Sara will never let you take Ava. | 莎拉不会让你得到艾娃 |
[32:42] | If not her, I’ll find someone else. | 如果她不行 我会找其他人代替 |
[32:47] | You know, I can bring back other people. | 你要知道 我可以让死去的人复活 |
[32:51] | Damien misses you so much. | 达米恩非常想念你 |
[32:57] | – You can bring my father– – Of course. | -你可以让我爸… -当然 |
[33:01] | Now be a lamb and let me out, | 现在乖乖听话 放我出来 |
[33:04] | Nora-doll. | 诺拉宝宝 |
[33:08] | You know, you can’t just walk out of here. | 你不可能就这样走出去 |
[33:11] | Constantine will never let you do that. | 康斯坦丁不会允许你这样做的 |
[33:14] | Maybe as Desmond. | 或许作为戴兹蒙德是这样 |
[33:17] | But if you let me in, | 但如果你让我附身 |
[33:19] | you, with my power? | 我们的法力相结合 |
[33:21] | Nobody could stop us. | 无人能挡 |
[33:24] | The monitors were wonky. Are you all right? | 监控器有点问题 你还好吧 |
[33:27] | Of course. You shut them down. | 当然 是你把它们关闭的 |
[33:30] | I should have never trusted you. | 我就不该相信你 |
[33:35] | Shut up, John. | 闭嘴 约翰 |
[33:46] | Attention: the store will be closing in two minutes. | 注意 商店将于两分钟后关闭 |
[33:52] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[33:55] | None of these are Ava. | 这些都不是艾娃 |
[33:57] | I’m not leaving without her! | 没有找到她之前 我是不会走的 |
[34:20] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[34:25] | But you could have chosen any one of those other women. | 但你其实可以带走她们任意一个 |
[34:28] | I don’t want other women. | 我不想要其他女人 |
[34:31] | But I’m– | 但是我… |
[34:54] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[34:55] | No. | 不 |
[34:57] | We did it. | 是我们做到了 |
[35:00] | – We did it! – Jeez. | -我们做到的 -老天 |
[35:08] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[35:15] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[35:34] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[35:39] | Vessel–what a pretty word for victim. | 肉身 牺牲品的花名 |
[35:44] | Oh, I don’t need your power, Neron. | 我才不需要你的法力 尼罗 |
[35:47] | I have my own. | 我自己就有 |
[35:48] | We’ve got him. | 我们把他困住了 |
[35:49] | Oh, just a few minutes more. | 只需要几分钟时间 |
[35:52] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[35:54] | Ray, no! | 雷 不要 |
[36:16] | Dez, Dez, Dez. | 戴兹 戴兹 戴兹 |
[36:19] | It’s okay. It’s okay, mate. | 没事了 没事了 伙计 |
[36:20] | It’s all right. | 现在没事了 |
[36:22] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[36:23] | You’re safe. | 你现在安全了 |
[36:25] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[36:30] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[36:39] | Eggplant’s a little obvious. | 发茄子就有点明显了 |
[36:40] | I say you go with mushroom. Mushroom… | 我觉得你发蘑菇比较好 蘑菇… |
[36:44] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[36:45] | You’re back from the dead. | 你死而复生了 |
[36:46] | – I knew you’d do it, Captain. – Uh, gently. | -我就知道你可以的 船长 -轻点 |
[36:48] | – Sorry, sorry, sorry. – Oh, nice job, boss. | -对不起 对不起 -干得漂亮 老大 |
[36:51] | Okay, serious, which emojis like– | 好的 说正事 哪一个表情… |
[36:53] | All right, enough with the emoji. | 好了 别再倒腾表情了 |
[36:55] | Just leave while you can. You should just… | 你们俩赶紧离开吧 你们可以… |
[36:58] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[37:00] | You know, we should probably talk about | 我们应该讨论一下 |
[37:01] | whether or not we want kids. | 要不要孩子 |
[37:02] | Eh, let’s wait until the other eight | 等到他们八个长大了 |
[37:04] | are old enough to handle the news. | 可以接受这个消息之后吧 |
[37:06] | I don’t even know what this text means anymore. | 我已经不知道这条信息的意思了 |
[37:08] | “You up? Hot dog, donut, thumbs up.” | “在吗 热狗 甜甜圈 大拇指” |
[37:11] | Well, you wanna snog him, yeah? | 你想亲他 对吧 |
[37:13] | Or do you want him to get diabetes? | 还是你想让他得糖尿病 |
[37:16] | Okay, this doesn’t sound like me at all. | 这听起来一点也不像我 |
[37:19] | You like him and he likes you, | 你喜欢他 他也喜欢你 |
[37:21] | just tell him that. | 就这么告诉他 |
[37:27] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[37:28] | “Want to go out sometime… | “你有时间想出去… |
[37:34] | …on a date”? | 约会吗” |
[37:40] | Oh, yeah. See? That wasn’t so bad. | 看到了吗 还不错 |
[37:42] | Now, it’s all on Nate. | 现在就看内特了 |
[37:47] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:48] | Oh, God, what did I do? | 天啊 我做了什么 |
[37:59] | Mikey, pick up. Mikey, pick up. | 麦克 接电话 麦克 接电话 |
[38:02] | You can just drop that down. You’re not gonna need it. | 放下就好 你不需要那个 |
[38:11] | No. Mikey, no! | 不 麦克 不 |
[38:14] | Mikey! | 麦克 |
[38:15] | Mikey, stop! | 麦克 停下 |
[38:20] | Zari? | 扎莉 |
[38:33] | Is that you, And Son? | 是你吗 “与儿子” |
[38:36] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[38:38] | What are you doing? You should have just called. | 你这是干什么 打个电话就行了 |
[38:41] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[38:45] | I knew I should have synced to the stupid cloud. | 我就知道我该同步云端的 |
[38:52] | Nate. | 内特 |
[38:55] | So, um, uh, about… | 那个 关于… |
[38:58] | About that text… | 关于那短信… |
[38:59] | Oh, yeah, um… | 这个啊 |
[39:00] | My phone had an unfortunate run-in with a wrecking-ball, so, uh… | 我的手机不幸撞上粉碎球了 所以… |
[39:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[39:05] | That sucks. | 真倒霉 |
[39:06] | What’d you wanna talk about? | 你想说什么 |
[39:09] | I–I–I just wanted to let you know that | 我只想让你知道 |
[39:10] | Sara and Ava–they’re good. | 莎拉和艾娃 她们和好了 |
[39:13] | – That’s great! – Yeah. | -真好 -是啊 |
[39:16] | Anything else you wanna talk about? | 你还有其他事要说吗 |
[39:19] | No, no, not that I can think of. | 没了 目前没有想到什么了 |
[39:22] | Okay. Cool, cool, cool. | 好吧 酷酷酷 |
[39:25] | – Glah–yeah, bye. – Bye. | -哎哟 再见 -再见 |
[39:27] | – Zari… – Bye. | -扎莉 -再见 |
[39:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:35] | Is there anyone here who can call me a cab? | 有人能帮我叫辆车吗 |
[39:38] | Anything you need, mate. | 你要什么都行 伙计 |
[39:39] | I can get you a flight to New Orleans, | 我可以给你一张去新奥尔良的机票 |
[39:41] | anywhere in the world, you name it. | 世界上任何地方 随你选 |
[39:43] | No. | 不 |
[39:45] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不想要你的任何东西 |
[39:47] | I’m not asking for forgiveness, Des. | 我不求你原谅我 戴兹 |
[39:51] | Good. | 正好 |
[39:52] | Just wait–wait, Des. | 等等 戴兹 |
[39:56] | You saved me, Johnny. | 你救了我 约翰 |
[39:59] | I’m grateful for that. | 我很感激 |
[40:02] | But it doesn’t change anything. | 但这改变不了任何事 |
[40:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:07] | You know I can make it all go away, Des. | 你知道我可以让你忘掉这一切 戴兹 |
[40:10] | This will make you forget. | 这可以让你忘记 |
[40:13] | No. | 不 |
[40:17] | You sent me to hell. | 你送我去了地狱 |
[40:23] | That’s something we’re both gonna have to live with. | 这是我们都必须面对的 |
[40:39] | How’s she holding up, old son? | 她还好吗 老伙计 |
[40:41] | She’s stable, but unresponsive. | 她稳定了 但是没反应 |
[40:44] | Well, that’s better than the alternative. | 也比反过来要强 |
[40:47] | I couldn’t let her get hurt again. | 我不能再让她受伤 |
[40:48] | Oh, yeah, well, you just rolled straighin there | 你直接冲过去了 |
[40:51] | like a knight in shining armor and nearly got her killed. | 就像穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士 差点害死她 |
[40:55] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[40:58] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[41:01] | She is a brave lass. | 她是个勇敢的姑娘 |
[41:04] | Nearly cost her life. | 差点搭上性命 |
[41:06] | She killed a bloody demon. | 她杀死了那魔鬼 |
[41:09] | She is amazing. | 她很了不起 |
[41:26] | We will get you out of this one, Nora. | 我们会帮你撑过这一劫 诺拉 |
[41:29] | I am not abandon you again. | 我不会再放弃你 |
[41:39] | It’s okay. Boy. | 冷静 孩子 |
[41:42] | Dogs usually love me. | 狗通常都挺喜欢我的 |