Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Hello, John. 你好 约翰
[00:04] You opened the door, love. 你打开了一扇门 亲爱的
[00:05] And Mallus wasn’t the only thing that got out. 除了马卢斯 还有别的东西出来了
[00:08] Now there’s magic. 现在轮到魔法了
[00:09] The damage that these supernatural fugitives 这些超自然逃亡者所造成的破坏
[00:11] can cause is unfathomable. 难以估量
[00:12] – How much money do you need? – 4.2 billion a year. -你需要多少钱 -每年42亿
[00:15] Done. I’m going to green-light additional funding 批准 我会批准额外经费
[00:17] to fast-track the completion of your containment facility. 以加速建好你的监禁设施
[00:19] Hi, I’m your magical caretaker. 你好 我是你们的魔法生物管理员
[00:21] Your creature-handler, she’s great. 你的生物管理员干得很好
[00:23] – Mona. – Konane. -蒙娜 -科南
[00:25] Did someone hurt you? 有人伤害你了吗
[00:26] These creatures are controllable. 这些生物可以被控制
[00:28] Project Hades is go. 启动地狱计划
[00:30] Stop! Where are you taking him? 住手 你们要带他去哪
[00:41] – Oh, thank God you’re back. – What is going on? -谢天谢地你们回来了 -发生什么事了
[00:44] Long story, lots of twists and turns. 说来话长 事情很复杂
[00:45] – Some dramatic irony. – Cliff notes, Gary. -有些戏剧性的讽刺 -长话短说 盖瑞
[00:47] – The Kaupe is out. – Director Sharpe! -恶魂逃跑了 -夏普局长
[00:51] Gary, take him down to lockup. 盖瑞 把他带到监狱去
[00:53] Aw, what an adorable little puppet. 真是一只可爱的小木偶
[00:56] Eat my fuzzy dung, you dick! 吃屎去吧 蠢货
[01:00] Well, well, well… 快来看看
[01:02] Look who finally decided to show up for work. 是谁终于决定来上班了
[01:04] Nice of you to grace us with your presence, Director Sharpe. 您能大驾光临真是太好了 夏普局长
[01:08] One of your employees let a creature loose 你的一名部下把一个怪物放走了
[01:10] and then, not surprisingly, got attacked by it. 然后不出意外地被它袭击了
[01:17] 目标识别 吴蒙娜
[01:17] Wait, Mona let him out? Why would she– 等等 蒙娜把他放走了 她为什么
[01:20] I want that wolfman back in his cell, 我要那个狼人回到牢房里
[01:22] or you’re done. 否则你就完蛋了
[01:23] And fire that girl. 还有 开除那个女孩
[01:25] Of all the days this could happen… 这一切偏发生在今天真是倒霉
[01:27] All right, everyone. 好了各位
[01:28] Screen all calls to Animal Control and 911. 调查所有打给动物管理局和911的电话
[01:30] Pull CCTV from every corner in a ten-mile radius. 调出周围16公里内的所有监控录像
[01:33] – Let’s go! – Yes, ma’am. -快点开始行动 -是 长官
[01:35] – Don’t listen to him – Sara, he’s right. -不用在意他的话 -莎拉 他说得对
[01:38] I never should have left Mona in charge of those Fugitives. 我不应该把蒙娜留下来看管那些逃亡者
[01:40] I should have been here, 我本应该在这里的
[01:41] and instead I was off gallivanting like a– 但是我却离开去四处闲逛 就像是
[01:44] Like a Legend? 就像一名传奇那样
[01:47] Look, we are on this. 听着 我们已经着手了
[01:49] That Kaupe doesn’t stand a chance. 那个恶魂毫无胜算
[01:52] I will fix this. 我会处理好的
[01:57] Our potty-mouthed puppet is locked up. 我们满口脏话的木偶已经被关起来了
[01:59] Wonderful, because I’ve got another job for you, Gary. 太好了 我有另一项工作要交给你 盖瑞
[02:04] But you’re not going to like it. 但是你不会喜欢的
[02:16] Mom, Dad? What’s going on? 妈妈 爸爸 发生什么了
[02:19] You were in a cycling accident. 你遭遇了一场自行车事故
[02:25] I wasn’t on a bike. I was scratched by– 我当时没有骑车 我是被
[02:30] Konane, no! 科南 不要
[02:35] Oh, no. He’s out there alone. 不好 他一个人在外边
[02:38] – Who? – I-I can’t talk about it. -谁 -我不能说
[02:40] It’s work-related, top secret. 是工作相关的 高度机密
[02:50] We have failed as parents! It’s all your fault! 我们是对失败的父母 这都是你的错
[03:01] Gary, oh, my God. I’m happy to see you. 盖瑞 我的天 见到你太好了
[03:04] My parents won’t believe what I really do for work. 我父母不相信我的真实工作
[03:07] Oh, you mean betraying the people that gave you a chance? 你是指背叛给你机会的人吗
[03:10] Ava believed in you, and you let her down. 艾娃相信你 而你让她失望了
[03:11] You let us all down. 你让我们都失望了
[03:14] Gary, what are you talking about? 盖瑞 你在说什么
[03:16] You released a dangerous beast, 你释放了一只危险的野兽
[03:17] and now he’s out there running free! 现在他在外边肆无忌惮
[03:19] Wait, you think I let the Kaupe out? 等下 你觉得是我放走了恶魂吗
[03:21] It was the Men in Black! Didn’t you see the bodies? 那是黑衣人干的 你们没看到尸体吗
[03:24] No, there was only footage of you 没有 只有一段你
[03:27] letting Hairy Hunkman out. 放走浓毛壮男的录像
[03:29] And now there’s me telling you… 而现在我要来通知你
[03:32] you’re fired. 你被开除了
[03:34] You can’t fire me. I swear, there were two men 你不能开除我 我发誓 有两个人
[03:36] who came for Konane, but he killed them. 要抓走科南 但是他杀了他们
[03:39] I’m sorry, Mona. I really liked you, you know? 真抱歉 蒙娜 我挺喜欢你的 知道吗
[03:41] And I know it hurts now, but in a few seconds, 我知道现在你很痛心 但过几秒后
[03:43] you won’t remember a thing. Don’t you dare. -你就什么也不会记得了 -你敢
[03:45] I need my mind! Hey, let go! -我要留着记忆 -放手
[03:46] You do not have clearance to handle this device! 你没有使用这装置的许可
[03:48] You can’t take my memories! 你不能夺走我的记忆
[03:57] Uh, what was I doing here? 我在这里做什么
[03:59] You’re here to give me your jacket. 你是来给我你外衣的
[04:03] Right, right, right. 对对对
[04:05] And also, you were going to give me your Time Courier. 还有 你要给我你的时间传送带
[04:09] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[04:11] Now take my place. It’s almost lunchtime. 现在去顶替我 快到午饭时间了
[04:17] Ooh, Jello! 果冻
[04:48] I know you’re there. 我知道你在那里
[04:50] Stop following me, or I’ll turn your brain into pudding! 别再跟着我了 不然我就搅烂你脑子
[04:57] Konane? 科南
[05:00] You’re alive! 你还活着
[05:02] I was so worried they’d find you. 我还担心他们会找到你呢
[05:10] Don’t worry about that. 别担心这个
[05:12] I know you didn’t mean to hurt me. 我知道你不是故意要伤害我的
[05:16] It’s them! Run! 是他们 快跑
[05:24] I won’t let them get you. 我不会让他们抓到你的
[05:26] I’ll close this behind you 我会在你过去后关掉
[05:27] so they won’t be able to follow. 这样他们就无法追过去了
[05:28] – Mona. – I have to keep you safe, go! -蒙娜 -我要保证你的安全 快走
[05:34] Mona! Mona! You’re safe. 蒙娜 蒙娜 你没事
[05:38] – We’re the good guys. – Oh, yeah, who sent you? -我们是好人 -是吗 谁派你们来的
[05:41] Was it the Bureau or the Men in Black? 是管理局还是黑衣人
[05:43] – Where is the wolfman? – He’s gone, it’s too late. -那狼人去哪了 -他走了 你们来晚了
[05:46] You’ll never find him, because I don’t even 你们绝对找不到他 因为连我都不知道
[05:48] know where he went, so grill me all you want. You– 他去了哪 所以尽情拷问我 你们…
[05:57] What kind of gun is this? 这是什么枪
[05:59] Did you just try to shoot her shoot her? 你刚才是想真的杀死她吗
[06:03] – Any hits? – I tried to isolate the portal -有线索吗 -我试着分离出今天
[06:06] from today’s Courier activity, but so far, no dice. 传送带活动中那次传送 但目前还没搞定
[06:08] It would help if I had the actual Courier. 要是能拿到那个传送带就好了
[06:10] Sure, here you go. 没问题 给你
[06:14] Okay, never mind. 好吧 当我没说
[06:15] So we have a vicious monster on the loose 一个凶残的怪物跑了
[06:16] and no idea where it might have disappeared to. 而我们对它的下落却毫无线索
[06:19] He’s not a vicious monster. 他不是凶残的怪物
[06:20] People just assume that because of the way he looks. 人们都是以貌取人
[06:23] He’s a demigod. He used to be a king! 他是半神 他曾是国王
[06:26] Hey, what are you doing? 你要干什么
[06:26] I’m seeing if this thing works on her mouth. 试试看这东西能不能让她闭嘴
[06:29] Or how about we just give our guest the dignity 或者不如尊重一下她
[06:31] of hearing her story first? 先听她讲完
[06:36] I’m telling you, 听我说
[06:37] the Men in Black are behind all of this. 黑衣人是幕后主使
[06:39] They’re framing me so they can 他们陷害我
[06:40] keep hurting the magical creatures. 就为能继续伤害魔法生物
[06:42] – Hurting them how? – I don’t know. -怎么伤害他们 -我不知道
[06:44] But Konane was terrified when they came for him. 但他们去抓科南时他非常害怕
[06:46] – I was just trying to help him. – Mona. -我只是想帮他 -蒙娜
[06:49] We saw the security footage, and there were no Men in Black. 我们看了监控录像 没有什么黑衣人
[06:53] Just you. 只有你
[06:55] Well, they must have altered the footage to hide the truth. 他们肯定是篡改了录像以掩盖事实
[06:58] I’m like Mulder, and those guys 我就像穆德 而那些人
[07:00] are the shadow government covering their tracks! 就是掩盖证据的傀儡政府
[07:02] It’s a conspiracy! The truth is out there! 这是阴谋 真相就摆在那
[07:04] Okay, okay, Fox, okay, Fox. Take a breath. 好 福克斯 好 福克斯 冷静
[07:07] We–we believe you. Right, Sara? 我们相信你 对吧 莎拉
[07:12] Yes, we do. 对 没错
[07:14] And we are going to get to the bottom of this, but first, 我们会查个水落石出 但首先
[07:17] we need to find the Kaupe before he hurts himself. 我们得在恶魂伤害自己前找到他
[07:20] Can you help us do that? 你能帮我们吗
[07:26] So I’ll head to the Bureau and do some digging? 那我是回局里调查一下吗
[07:28] What? No. 不
[07:29] I need you on the hunt for the monster. 我需要你帮忙搜寻那个怪物
[07:31] – But you said– – Exactly what I needed to say. -但是你说了 -我当时该说的话
[07:34] That girl is clearly bonkers, 那姑娘有点不正常
[07:36] but the Kaupe trusts her and we need her as bait. 但那个恶魂信任她 得拿她做诱饵
[07:38] What if she’s not crazy? 如果她并非不正常呢
[07:40] What if there really is a cover-up at the Bureau? 如果局里确实有人在掩盖真相呢
[07:41] Then Ava would know about it, and she wouldn’t allow it. 那艾娃就会知道 她绝不会姑息
[07:44] Captain, I have found a lead on our missing Kaupe. 船长 我找到失踪恶魂的线索了
[07:47] In Mexico City, 1961, an unidentified 1961年 在墨西哥城发现了一位
[07:49] drug cartel member was found dead, 身份不明的毒贩遇害
[07:51] apparently the work of a wild animal 显然是该地区一只非本土
[07:53] – non-indigenous to the region. – That must be him. -野生动物的杰作 -肯定是他
[07:57] All right, fine. Do some digging through the footage, 好 好吧 调查一下视频
[08:00] but keep your head down. 但别声张
[08:01] We don’t want to raise any red flags. 我不想打草惊蛇
[08:02] – Got it. – Gideon, rally the troops. -明白 -吉迪恩 召集队伍
[08:05] We are going to Mexico. 我们去墨西哥
[08:11] I’m picking up a magical signature this way. 这边有魔法信号
[08:13] As far as hiding places go, smack bang in the center 就选藏身之地而言 我是绝对不会
[08:16] of a major city would not be my top choice. 选择藏匿在城市最中心
[08:19] What is this place? 这是哪里
[08:29] Oh, it sounds like a real party. 感觉这里很热闹
[08:31] – As long as there’s beer. – The detector must be wrong. -只要有啤酒就行 -感测器一定是错了
[08:35] There’s no way Konane could hide in a place like this. 科南不可能藏在这种地方
[08:38] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗
[08:39] 摔角 灰狼
[08:40] El Lobo. 灰狼
[08:41] The Kaupe isn’t hiding. He’s the main event. 恶魂并没有藏着 他是今晚主角
[08:56] How’d our hairy friend end up with that lot? 我们多毛的朋友怎么会跟这些人混一起
[08:57] It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. 我感觉一点都不奇怪
[09:01] Lucha Libre wrestling is all about character and charisma– 摔角的重点是建立角色和人格魅力
[09:04] a modern-day morality play. 一个现代品性的演出
[09:06] Good versus evil. The people versus the man. 善与恶 人民对阵那个人
[09:09] Well, according to the altered historical record, 根据被篡改的历史纪录
[09:12] El Lobo arrived on the scene six months ago 灰狼六个月前来到这里
[09:14] and quickly rose to the top. 并且快速的升到最顶端
[09:15] The mystery surrounding his true identity 他真正身份的谜团
[09:16] 摔角 灰狼对阵牧师
[09:17] inspired novels, movies, and TV shows. 启发了众多的小说电影和电视剧
[09:19] Aw, bollocks. 该死
[09:20] This is the one that I get sidelined for? 为什么这个案子我坐了板凳
[09:22] All right, let’s split up. 好了 我们分头行动
[09:23] Ray, Charlie, stay on the comms. 雷 查莉 保持联络
[09:25] John and I will cover the arena. 我和约翰去竞技场
[09:26] You guys watch from the stands. 你们剩下的去观众台观察
[09:27] Bienvenidos, señoras and señores! 欢迎 女士们先生们
[09:30] Tonight you will witness a spectacular match. 今晚你们会见证一个壮观的表演
[09:34] One that you will tell your grandchildren of in vivid detail. 一个你们将来会细细讲给子孙的表演
[09:39] – Dos cervezas, por favor. – Hey, we’re working. -两杯啤酒 谢谢 -我们在干活
[09:42] We can’t afford any screw-ups on this one. 这个案子我们经不起任何失误
[09:44] We got to bag this guy quick. 我们得赶紧把这个家伙抓起来
[09:45] Got to stay Sharpe, you mean? 你的意思是 要保持”夏普”
[09:47] Los Dos Demonios! 双子恶魔
[09:53] Oh, chillax, love. El Lobo ain’t going nowhere. 冷静 亲爱的 灰狼哪也去不了
[09:56] It’s true, he’s impossible to get rid of. 这倒是真 他不可能被打败的
[09:59] I tried over and over. He won’t go away. 我试了好多次 他就是下不来
[10:03] Hold the bloody phone. Are you El Cura? 等一下 你是牧师
[10:07] – Oh, you know this guy? – Anyone who knows anything -你认识这个人 -任何知道一点
[10:09] about Mexican culture knows El Cura, 墨西哥文化的人都知道牧师
[10:11] the legendary luchador and movie star. 传奇摔跤手以及电影明星
[10:14] – No. – You know, I loved -算了吧 -你知道吗 我喜欢
[10:16] your monster movies, mate. 你的那个怪兽电影 伙计
[10:17] Whoever wrote those gems had a better handle on magic 写那个剧本的人比那些好莱坞的蠢蛋
[10:20] than any of those toss-bots up in Hollywood. 更了解如何使用魔法
[10:23] I haven’t been in any movies, mi amigo. 我没有参演过什么电影 朋友
[10:25] What–what–what’s all this? 怎 怎 怎么回事
[10:28] You’re the warrior of piety and goodness. 你是虔诚和善良的勇士
[10:30] You don’t drink– not that I’m one to judge. 你不喝酒的 虽然不是我该管的
[10:32] I didn’t, until this hairy tonto 我原本不喝的 直到这个长毛怪
[10:34] showed up and stole everything from me! 出现把我的一切都抢走了
[10:36] And finally, the man– no, the legend 最后 那个人 不 那个传奇
[10:38] – you have all come here to see. – You mean the thief! -你们专门来这里看的 -你是说那个贼
[10:41] The undefeated champion, 不可被打败的冠军
[10:44] the hero of the people, 人民的英雄
[10:48] El Lobo! 灰狼
[10:55] Viva, Mexico, señores! 欢呼吧 墨西哥 先生们
[10:57] Lobo, Lobo, Lobo! 灰狼 灰狼 灰狼
[11:03] Viva Mexico! 欢呼吧 墨西哥
[11:12] We don’t have eyes on the Kaupe. 我们还没看见恶魂
[11:14] He’s laying low. – I need this wrapped up -他藏起来了 -我需要你们在今晚之前
[11:17] before tonight, Nathaniel. 搞定这件事 内特尼尔
[11:18] I can’t have it hanging over my head during the benefit. 我不能在募捐活动上一直担心着这事
[11:21] It’s going to be fine. You guys have been throwing 没事的 你们从第一任布什政府开始
[11:22] this fundraiser since the first Bush administration. 就在举办这个募捐活动了
[11:25] – Oh, is that Nathaniel? – Yes, dear. -是内特尼尔吗 -是的 亲爱的
[11:28] – But this is a work matter – Yes, I need–Please. -但这是工作上的事 -好的 给我
[11:29] Thank you, thank you. Hello, sweetie. 谢谢 宝贝
[11:32] So don’t forget, the benefit is tonight. 别忘了今晚的募捐活动
[11:34] Mom, I don’t know if I’m gonna make it this year. 妈妈 我今年应该来不了
[11:36] – I have a work emergency. – Work can wait. -我有工作上的急事 -工作可以等等再做
[11:38] – Right, Hank? – No. -对吧 汉克 -不能
[11:39] Yeah, your father’s nodding. Okay, darling. 你爸爸点头了 好了亲爱的
[11:41] See you here at 7:00. Mwah. Bye. 今晚七点见 拜拜
[11:44] I–No. 我来 不对
[11:44] The lilies– – 那些百合花…
[11:57] – Damn, he’s good. – He’s too good. -他很厉害 -他太厉害了
[12:00] In Lucha Libre, every match tells a story. 在摔角中 每个比赛都是一个故事
[12:03] Sometimes you win, 有时候你能赢
[12:04] sometimes you lose so you can rise again. 有时候你输了 然后再重新再站起来
[12:06] But there are rules. There is a plan. 但那是有规律的 有计划的
[12:08] With this guy, there’s no rules, there’s no plan. 但这个家伙 没有规律 没有计划
[12:11] He just wins every time. 他每次都赢
[12:13] Oh, so that’s why you’re here, eh? 这就是你为什么在这里吗
[12:15] Drowning your sorrows, 沉浸在悲伤中
[12:16] rather than being up there where you belong? 而不是去你该待的地方
[12:19] Listen, mate. I have had my fair share of defeats these past days, 听着 兄弟 我过去也经历过不少失败
[12:23] but lying on your ass is no way to get your mojo back. 但说谎是没法帮你重夺好运的
[12:35] Uno, dos, tres! 一 二 三
[12:43] Look at him. 看看他
[12:44] This is what he’s always wanted– 这就是他一直想要的
[12:46] to be worshipped and admired like the demigod he is, 得到作为一个半神该得到的崇拜和仰慕
[12:49] not feared and shunned like some monster. 而不是像一个怪物一样害怕和躲藏
[12:52] Well, he’d better make the most if it. 他最好好好享受
[12:54] The second he gets backstage, it’s lights out 他一到后台就结束了
[12:57] and back to the Time Bureau. 他得回到时间调查局
[13:00] That wasn’t the plan. 计划不是这样的
[13:02] He can’t go back to the Time Bureau. 他不能回到时间调查局
[13:03] It’s not safe. 那里不安全
[13:04] Not my call, don’t care. 我说了不算 我也不在乎
[13:18] Oh, good, it’s just you. 还好 是你啊
[13:20] What are you doing here? 你在这干嘛
[13:22] I was digging. 我在调查
[13:23] Mona claims the footage you saw earlier was doctored, 蒙娜声称你之前看到的录像是改过的
[13:26] that there’s a cover-up around the creature’s escape. 掩饰了那些生物逃跑的真相
[13:29] And you believe this tiny cuckoo? 你相信这个小傻子的话
[13:31] Maybe you should, too. 也许你也该相信
[13:33] According to these deleted access logs, 根据这些被删除的访问记录
[13:35] security footage was removed and replaced 监控录像在今早
[13:37] early this morning from a wireless device. 被人用一个无线设备删除并替换了
[13:39] Now all I have to do is figure out 我现在要做的
[13:41] who that phone number belongs to. 就是搞清楚这是谁的号码
[13:43] You don’t have to. I know the number. 不用了 我知道这个号码
[13:46] It belongs to my dad. 是我爸爸的
[13:49] El Lobo triumphs again! 灰狼又赢了
[13:52] Okay, Mona, make sure he sees you as he leaving the ring. 蒙娜 确保他退场的时候能看见你
[13:55] Then bring him backstage, and we’ll meet you there. 把他带到后台来 我们在那等你们
[14:00] Konane! 科南
[14:13] Lobo! 灰狼
[14:15] You thief, you cheat! 你个贼 你作弊
[14:19] You have disgraced this ring. 你让这个赛场蒙羞了
[14:22] You have stolen victories from too many of us, 你从我们这么多人的手中把胜利偷走
[14:25] and I’m going to put a stop to it. 我要来终止这一切
[14:27] I challenge you to a lucha de apuestas! 我要跟你赌一把
[14:34] The loser will take off his mask in forfeit 败者将失去戴面具的权利
[14:37] and never set foot in the ring ever again! 永远不许再次踏入赛场
[14:43] You heard it here, ladies and gentleman. 你们都听到了 女士们先生们
[14:45] The gauntlet has been thrown! 战书已下
[14:48] Do you accept this match and its conditions, señor? 你是否接受挑战和条件 先生
[15:03] Then the fight is on! 那挑战生效
[15:05] Tomorrow night, same time, same place. 明晚 同一时间 同一地点
[15:09] This will be one for the history books. 这将是被载入史书的一刻
[15:12] Get your tickets now! 现在就去买票吧
[15:16] So he’s back on track, historically speaking. 从历史的角度来讲 他又回到正轨了
[15:19] Now, how’s that for a bang-up job, Lance-y? 你觉得这是件好事吗 兰斯
[15:22] – Excuse me. Coming through. – Hey, get back here! -不好意思 借过一下 -快回来
[15:24] What is going on? 怎么了
[15:25] Out of my way, fanboys. Get out! 粉丝们都别挡我路 起开
[15:31] Damn it, Mona’s going to get herself trampled. 靠 蒙娜要被踩踏了
[15:44] You can say what you will, but that Kaupe, 随便你怎么说 但是那个恶魂
[15:46] he’s a real gent in my book. 在我看来他是个真正的绅士
[15:57] So this is where you’ve been living. 所以你最近都住在这吗
[16:02] I like what you’ve done with the place. 我喜欢你的布置
[16:04] It’s, um– it’s homey. 这里很…很舒适
[16:09] It’s like you’re back on the island. 就像你又回到了岛上
[16:11] You miss Hawaii, don’t you? 你很怀念夏威夷 对吧
[16:14] Home? 家
[16:16] – You miss home? – Home. -你想家吗 -家
[16:22] Mona home? 蒙娜家
[16:23] Do I miss home? Eh, you know… 我想家吗 你也知道
[16:26] Guilt-tripping parents, lack of a job, 内疚的父母 没有工作
[16:29] no one who understands me. 没有人理解我
[16:34] Wow, that’s beautiful. 好美啊
[16:48] Mona. 蒙娜
[16:53] There has to be a logical reason 汉克把录像掉包
[16:55] why Hank replaced the footage. 肯定是有合理的原因的
[16:57] So let’s think about it. 咱们好好想想
[16:57] Look, I get that you and your dad 我能理解 你和你父亲长久以来不合
[16:59] are in a good place for the first time in a while, 现在终于开始相处得不错
[17:01] but we just can’t ignore that this is happening. 但是我们也不能忽视这件事
[17:04] But can we please reserve judgment 能不能在没见到录像之前
[17:06] – till we see the footage? – Sure. -先不要下判断 -好
[17:08] The original footage can only be restored 录像的原件只能在被删除的设备上
[17:10] from the device used to delete it. 进行修复
[17:12] – You mean my dad’s phone? – Yeah. -你是说我爸爸的手机 -对
[17:15] We got to go for it tonight. He’s gonna be distracted. 那我们得今晚去拿 他会分心的
[17:18] He’ll be boozing and schmoozing at the benefit gala. 他要在慈善晚会上开怀畅饮
[17:21] I have a plus-one. Are you in? 我能带个女伴去 你去吗
[17:25] Uh, yeah, okay. 好啊 去
[17:26] Uh, you know, as long as we have to do that thing 但是我们必须要像约会那样
[17:28] where we act like we’re dating. 去完成这件事
[17:30] You and I dating would be totally weird. 咱俩约会实在是太奇怪了
[17:32] Totally weird, yeah. 是啊 肯定很怪
[17:36] Um, text me the details, and I will meet you there. 细节短信发我 我在那跟你碰头
[17:39] Okay. 好的
[17:40] Bye. 再见
[17:51] I must be really hungry, 我肯定是饿极了
[17:52] because that actually looks kind of good. 才会觉得这看起来挺好吃的
[17:58] What is it? 怎么了
[18:04] Where is he, Mona? 它在哪 蒙娜
[18:07] He’s gone. You scared him off. 他跑了 你把他吓跑了
[18:08] We just want to make sure he doesn’t hurt anyone, love. 我们只想确保他没有伤人
[18:11] He isn’t like that. He’s sweet, and gentle. 他不会伤人的 他又可爱又温柔
[18:14] He won’t hurt any– 他不会伤害…
[18:22] Eat this, you furball! 吃我一枪 毛怪
[18:31] Konane, stop! 快住手 科南
[18:50] You got one messed-up definition of “Sweet.” 你对于”可爱”的看法太奇怪了
[18:59] Hey, Gideon said you– 吉迪恩说你
[19:03] Wow. You got a date? 哇 你要去约会吗
[19:04] No, it’s not a date. 不是约会
[19:07] I am dressed like this 我穿成这样是因为
[19:10] because the footage you saw at the Bureau earlier 你之前在局里看到的录像
[19:12] was definitely altered… by Hank. 绝对被篡改过 汉克做的
[19:18] Okay, wait. Before I do the math on this, are you sure? 在我仔细考虑一切之前 你确定吗
[19:22] Yeah, Mona was telling the truth. 我确定 蒙娜说的是实话
[19:24] There is a cover-up at the Bureau. 局里有人要掩盖事实
[19:26] What are the chances that Ava’s wrapped up in this? 有多少可能和艾娃有关
[19:29] Honestly, I don’t know yet, but if she’s not a part of it, 说实话 我不知道 如果和她无关
[19:32] then she’s probably in a lot of danger. 那她现在很危险
[19:45] Gary! 盖瑞
[19:47] Close that hospital gown, or I will report you to HR! 把病号服穿好 不然我去人事部告你
[19:50] Where the hell have you been all day? 你这一天去哪了
[19:51] I don’t know who I am. 我不知道自己是谁
[19:53] I don’t know why anything is things. 我不知道任何东西是什么
[19:55] I don’t know where my nipple went. 我不知道我的乳头在哪
[19:57] Where’s my nipple? Where’s my nipple? 我的乳头呢 我的乳头呢
[20:00] Gary! 盖瑞
[20:04] He was so scared. 他当时很害怕
[20:06] I had to do something to stop them. 我一定得阻止他们
[20:08] – Where were they taking him? – Somewhere terrible. -他们要把他带到哪里 -很糟的地方
[20:11] That’s why he can’t go back to the Bureau. 所以他不能回调查局
[20:13] The Men in Black are going to hurt him again, or worse. 黑衣人会再次伤害他 或许更糟
[20:16] Well, he can’t stay in Mexico. 反正他不能留在墨西哥
[20:18] So take him back home– 那就把他送回家
[20:21] back to ancient Hawaii, to his old kingdom. 去古代夏威夷 他原来的王国
[20:24] You saw him in the arena. 你看见他在斗技场里的样子了
[20:26] He’s meant to be a king. 他本该是个国王
[20:27] – Mona, it is not that simple. – Why? -蒙娜 没那么简单 -为什么
[20:29] Captain, you are being hailed by Director Sharpe. 船长 夏普局长正在呼叫您
[20:32] That is why. 这就是原因
[20:33] Gideon, I’ll take it on the bridge. 吉迪恩 我去舰桥那边接
[20:35] I’m afraid she’s overridden my security protocols. 恐怕她已经改写了我的安保协议
[20:39] Ava. Wow, look at you. 艾娃 你真是
[20:42] – You look great. – Yeah, thanks, but listen. -看起来棒极了 -谢谢 听我说
[20:44] Sara, the situation with the Kaupe has gotten much worse. 莎拉 恶魂的事进一步恶化了
[20:47] He now has an accomplice, Mona Wu. 他现在有了共犯 吴蒙娜
[20:49] Now, she may not look it, but she is extremely dangerous. 虽然外表看起来不像 但她非常危险
[20:52] She completely wiped Gary’s mind. 她完全抹除了盖瑞的记忆
[20:58] Wait, you’ve had Mona in custody 等等 你早就抓住了蒙娜
[20:59] this whole time, and you didn’t– 这么长时间你却没告诉我
[21:00] It’s a long story, but I need to explain it to you in person. 说来话长 我们要见面才能解释
[21:03] This line might not be secure. 这条电话线路可能不安全
[21:05] The line isn’t secure? 电话线路不安全
[21:06] Sara, what are you– 莎拉 你在…
[21:10] You have the Kaupe, too? 恶魂也在你这里
[21:11] Look, I ju– I can’t explain right now. 听着 我一时半会解释不清
[21:13] Okay, then I’m sending an extraction team. 好吧 那我派押解小队来
[21:14] Gideon, mask our location. 吉迪恩 掩护我们的位置
[21:16] Sara, you need to bring in that Fugitive now. 莎拉 你必须立即把逃亡者带过来
[21:19] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[21:21] Don’t you dare hang up on– 你敢挂断我…
[21:26] Whoa, did you just hang up on your girlfriend? 你刚刚是挂了你女朋友的电话吗
[21:30] Mona, you better not be wrong about this. 蒙娜 你最好不要弄错了
[21:41] I need to go to that benefit 我得去那个慈善会
[21:42] so I can talk to Ava face-to-face. 这样我可以跟艾娃面对面谈话
[21:44] Before you leave, I have a petition 在你走之前 我有一个请愿书
[21:46] to become interim captain of the “Waverider” In your absence. 让我在你不在期间当乘波号的临时船长
[21:49] I have a John Hancock from every Legend except you. 我有所有传奇的亲笔签名 除了你
[21:51] It looks like you crossed out part of Rory’s signature. 你好像涂掉了罗里部分的签名
[21:54] Oh, r-really? 是 是吗
[21:56] The team is to keep a low profile. 团队要低调行事
[21:57] Radio silence, and absolutely no time travel. 关闭无线电 绝对不能时间旅行
[22:01] Captain Palmer’s got it covered. 包在帕尔默队长的身上
[22:02] Interim captain. 临时队长
[22:06] After your recent unfortunate misadventures in time travel, 你们在时间旅行中经历了不幸的遭遇后
[22:11] I created a team-building card game to help you learn 我发明了团建扑克游戏来帮助你们了解
[22:15] the dos and don’ts of our prior missions. 之前任务出现的注意事项
[22:19] I’m calling it Cards to Save the Timeline! 我称它为 拯救时间线的扑克牌
[22:23] Fun way to learn from your mistakes, right? 从错误中学习的有趣方式 对吧
[22:25] Oh, you’ve got to be joking. Vandal Savage. 你在开玩笑吧 汪达尔·萨维奇
[22:28] – That’s a real name? – And here’s me, thinking -这是真名吗 -我这里还觉着
[22:30] that Damien Darhk’s moniker was a touch on the nose. 达米恩·达克这绰号挺显摆的
[22:32] Sorry to interrupt, but I’m detecting 抱歉打断你们 但我探测到
[22:34] a disturbance in the timeline. 时间线出现了波动
[22:35] – Oh, thank God. – Yes. -谢天谢地 -太好了
[22:37] In the wake of El Lobo’s sudden disappearance 随着灰狼突然从
[22:39] from the Lucha Libre scene, 墨西哥摔角联盟中的消失
[22:41] rumors spread of government censorship. 关于政府审查的传闻开始散播
[22:43] Countrywide protests erupted, 全国性的抗议爆发了
[22:44] and dozens were killed in the ensuing riots. 随后的骚乱中有大量人员死亡
[22:47] I’m sure we can figure something out 我相信莎拉回来之后
[22:48] once Sara gets back. 我们可以想出解决办法
[22:49] In the meantime, it’s game time! 在此期间 是游戏时间
[22:53] – Aw, come off it. – Ah…yeah -别这样 -就是
[22:55] I mean, weren’t you just nattering on 你刚才不还是在絮叨什么
[22:56] about team-building experiences? 团建活动经历
[22:58] Well, let’s go out there and actually fix something. 我们外出行动 真的去修复些事情
[23:02] Well, yeah, but Sara said to stay put. 好吧 但是莎拉要我们留在这里
[23:04] Oh, come on, Raymondo. 来吧 雷蒙多
[23:05] This isn’t just important for some dusty old history book. 这不是为了什么陈旧历史书
[23:08] This is important for the people of Mexico. 这为了墨西哥人民
[23:10] All we have to do is make sure the luchas de apuestas fight 我们要做的是确保的是摔角进行下去
[23:13] goes on and make sure that El Cura comes out on top. 并且确保牧师最后获得胜利
[23:17] – A grand finale. – Yeah. -大结局 -是的
[23:20] – Aw, come on, Rayge. – Come on, Rayge. -来吧 雷怒 -来吧 雷怒
[23:22] Let’s give the people what they want. 让我们带给人们想要的
[23:24] Let’s give them what they need. 带给他们所需要的
[23:30] Ah…let’s prepare ourselves to wrestle! 让我们为摔角做准备吧
[23:39] Or we could just go. 或者我们可以直接就去
[23:44] Why throw such a big fancy party 为什么举办这么一场大派对
[23:45] if you’re only going to have tiny little treats? 却只服务这种小甜点呢
[23:48] – Nathaniel, darling. – Hello. -内特尼尔 亲爱的 -你好
[23:53] What–is this your new girlfriend? 怎么 这是你的新女友吗
[23:55] Um, yeah. 是的
[23:57] This is Zari. 这是扎莉
[23:58] Zari–what a beautiful name for a beautiful woman 扎莉 真是美丽的名字配美丽的女人
[24:01] with excellent child-bearing hips. 还有个完美的好生孩子的屁股
[24:04] Not to put a clock on it or anything, but– 并不是在催促你干什么哦 但是
[24:07] grandchildren would be so lovely. 如果有孙子孙女的话就太好了
[24:09] Anywho, I’d better go 不管怎样 我应该去
[24:10] make sure everything’s good with your father’s speech. 确保你父亲的发言一切正常
[24:13] Oh, my God. That went well. 我的老天 进展真顺利
[24:16] Are you–are you blushing right now? 你现在是在脸红吗
[24:19] No. Shut up. 没有 闭嘴
[24:20] Take my toothpick. Stay on task. 拿着我的牙签 集中做任务
[24:22] We’re here to get your dad’s phone, that’s it. 我们是来拿到你爸的手机的 就这样
[24:34] You better have a damn good reason for hanging up on me. 你最好有个好理由挂断我电话
[24:37] Where is the Kaupe, and why isn’t he in Bureau custody? 恶魂在哪 为什么他没有被交付给局里
[24:41] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[24:42] Making sure we’re not overheard. 确保我们没有被监听
[24:45] By who? 被谁
[24:48] Sara, my ass is already on the line. 莎拉 我已经火烧屁股了
[24:49] Feeling me up in front of my boss is not a good idea right now. 在老板面前撩拨我可不是个好主意
[24:53] They didn’t plant anything on you. 他们没在你身上放置窃听
[24:54] – What? – That’s good. -什么 -这很好
[24:58] Please tell me that nutcase Mona hasn’t gotten to you. 请不要告诉我你被神经病蒙娜洗脑了
[25:01] Just dance. 只管跳舞
[25:04] I think Mona was onto something 我认为蒙娜说的关于
[25:05] about secret agents trying to infiltrate the Bureau. 秘密特工潜入调查局是真的
[25:10] That is insane. 这不可能
[25:13] – Sara– – Just listen to me. -莎拉 -听我说
[25:16] The security footage was altered, 监控录像已经被篡改了
[25:18] and I think Mona was framed. 我认为蒙娜被诬陷了
[25:21] Even if that was true, which I doubt, 就算是真的 而我很怀疑这一点
[25:24] you are still harboring a Fugitive. 你仍然在窝藏逃犯
[25:26] – Ava– – Ah! Hand him over now. -艾娃 -立刻将他交出来
[25:28] We can deal with the rest of this later. 剩下的我们之后再处理
[25:31] You know I can’t do that. 你知道我不能这么做
[25:34] Then this conversation is over. 那么我们的对话可以结束了
[25:41] Hey, could you help me out, amigo? 你能帮帮我吗 朋友
[25:43] I think I might be stuck. 我想我可能卡住了
[25:44] Oh, it’s time to whip you back into fighting shape, eh, mate? 是时候让你回到战斗状态了 伙计
[25:48] Yeah, you need to shake off that ring rust by tomorrow night 你需要在明晚之前调整好状态
[25:51] so that you can win. 这样你才能赢
[25:52] What the hell is he doing here? 他为什么也在这里
[25:54] Whoa! Be nice! Be nice. 态度好一点
[25:56] Look, just as you’re here to practice winning, 就像你在这练习怎么赢一样
[25:58] he’s here to practice losing, all right? 他要来练习怎么输
[26:00] I don’t trust him. He’s never done choreography. 我不信任他 他从来没有编排过打戏
[26:04] For the people to accept me as their hero again, 为了让人们再次接受我成为他们的英雄
[26:06] my victory must be absolute. 我的胜利必须是无可挑剔的
[26:08] Well, you’d better get to work, then, hadn’t you? 那你最好现在就开始练了 对吗
[26:18] Gentle, El Lobo, gentle. 轻点 灰狼 轻点
[26:38] – Yeah! – Yes! -好 -厉害
[26:39] That’s what I’m talking about, El Cura. 就是这样 牧师
[26:45] You think he can still pull off his finishing move? 你认为他还使得出他的终结技吗
[26:47] I’m sure all the muscle memory will kick in. 他的肌肉记忆应该还有
[26:55] Konane! 科南
[27:01] You can’t train the mutt. 你没法训练狗杂种
[27:03] Konane… 科南
[27:05] I know you don’t like losing, 我知道你不喜欢失败
[27:07] but it doesn’t make you any less of a king. 但那不代表你不配再做国王
[27:09] In fact, it makes you a hero… 实际上 这会让你变成英雄
[27:12] like Buck 就像巴克
[27:14] in my favorite Rebecca Silver book. 在我最喜欢瑞贝卡·西尔弗的书里那样
[27:16] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[27:17] Where Buck crash lands on Garima’s home planet 就是那本巴克迫降在格里玛的母星
[27:20] and then is forced into mortal combat? 然后被迫要殊死搏斗的书吗
[27:22] – That one? – Yeah, you read it? -是那一本吗 -对 你读过吗
[27:26] Heard of it. 听说过
[27:28] Konane, e’owili. 科南 躺下
[27:35] Buck loved Garima, and he didn’t want to hurt her sister, 巴克深爱格里玛 他不想伤害她的妹妹
[27:38] so he threw the contest, 所以他故意输了比赛
[27:40] and the two star-crossed lovers escaped into the night. 两个命途多舛的爱人逃进了漫漫黑夜
[27:44] If you lose tomorrow, me and you can escape, too. 如果你明天输了 你和我也可以逃离
[27:47] I’ll take you back to Hawaii. We can make a life together. 我会带你回夏威夷 我们可以一起生活
[27:51] Just like Buck and Garima. 就像巴克和格里玛
[27:57] Let’s clear out. 我们去解决
[27:59] Ava. 艾娃
[28:02] Where are you going? 你去哪
[28:05] Mexico City, 1961. 墨西哥城 1961年
[28:07] What, you didn’t think I’d find out? 怎么 你觉得我查不出来吗
[28:09] The Bureau’s running just fine, Sara. 调查局还在正常运作 莎拉
[28:11] And we will catch that damn Kaupe. 我们会抓住那只该死的恶魂
[28:23] On behalf of the American Hemophilia Foundation, 我谨代表美国血友病基金会
[28:26] I am honored to introduce tonight’s recipient 很荣幸能够介绍今晚
[28:29] of the Altruistic Angel Award– Henry Heywood. 无私天使奖的获得者 亨利·海伍德
[28:34] Hey, uh, Pops, Pops, Pops. 爸爸 爸爸
[28:36] How about a quick pic? You know, for “Facebooks” 拍个照怎么样 你懂的 发在”脸书”上
[28:39] or whatever you old people over-share on. 或者其他你们老年人过度使用的平台
[28:40] – Come on, Mom. – Yep. -过来 妈 -好的
[28:44] Okay, say “Grand-babies.” 好了 说 “孙子们”
[28:51] Damn it, Ray, what happened to keeping a low profile? 该死 雷 说好的保持低调呢
[28:54] It’s a long story, but this fight must happen 说来话长 但是这场摔角必须进行
[28:56] in order to protect history, so just trust us, okay? 这是为了保护历史 相信我们吧 好吗
[29:00] All right, so entering through the north and south wings 好了 从北侧和南侧进入
[29:01] is the best chance of catching the Legends off-guard. 有最大几率让传奇们猝不及防
[29:04] If you– 如果你…
[29:07] should I transfer it to your private line 要不要为你您转到私人线路
[29:09] in case it’s, you know, bom-chicka-wow-wow? 以防 你懂的 那个那个
[29:11] Gary, move. 盖瑞 走开
[29:14] Ava, I know you’re mad, but can we please 艾娃 我知道你很生气 但是我们
[29:17] just talk about this like adults 能不能在鲁莽行事之前
[29:18] before doing something rash? 像成年人一样谈谈
[29:19] I will put a stop to that fight. 我会要阻止那场摔角
[29:21] Sara, now is not the time 萨拉 现在不是
[29:23] for one of your crazy, “Fly by the seat of your pants” Plans! 实行你那疯狂的”全凭直觉”计划的时候
[29:25] Hand over the Fugitive before someone gets hurt. 在有人受伤之前把逃亡者交出来
[29:27] I know this sounds crazy, but there is no way around it. 我知道这听起来很不可思议 但没有办法了
[29:30] Letting the Kaupe wrestle is important to Mexico’s history. 让恶魂摔角对墨西哥的历史至关重要
[29:33] No, allowing an escaped Fugitive to fight 不 让逃脱的逃亡者战斗
[29:35] is endangering all of history. 是置所有历史于险境
[29:37] Extraction team, move out. 押解小队 出动
[29:38] Introducing the fallen hero. 接下来介绍的是落难英雄
[29:41] Once beloved, now disgraced, 曾经万众瞩目 如今名誉扫地
[29:44] a man clawing for a comeback– 挣扎着东山再起的选手
[29:48] El Cura! 牧师
[29:52] Yo soy el campeón! 我是冠军
[29:57] El Cura, El Cura, El Cura, El Cura. 牧师 牧师 牧师
[30:01] Ah, fair-weather fans, mate. 不能共苦的粉丝 伙计
[30:03] Don’t worry. We’ll prove them wrong. 别急 我们会证明他们是错的
[30:05] And now the man you’re all here to see, 现在你们即将看到的选手
[30:08] the undefeated champion of the people– 是我们战无不胜的冠军
[30:12] El Lobo! 灰狼
[30:19] Viva Mexico! 墨西哥万岁
[30:22] Lobo! Lobo! Lobo! Lobo! 灰狼 灰狼
[30:26] Bring it in, gentlemen. 靠近 男士们
[30:30] Now, I want a good, clean fight. 我希望看到公正的高水平比赛
[30:32] No biting, no scratching, nothing below the belt. 不准撕咬 不准抓挠 不准瞄准下体
[30:36] All right, to your corners. 好了 回到你们的位置
[30:37] The strongest of us will never know 最强大的我们永远不知道
[30:39] what it’s like to live with this disorder, 与这种疾病做斗争是怎样的生活
[30:41] and that’s why I call my work– 所以我把我的工作称为
[30:43] Okay, moment of truth. 好了 真相即将揭晓
[30:47] Because victory is possible. 因为我们有胜利的可能
[30:50] In fact, it’s inevitable. 事实上 这不可避免
[30:54] I don’t accept this Altruistic Angel Award 我个人不认为这个无私天使奖
[30:57] for myself as some pat on the back. 是一种赞扬
[31:00] I receive it as a call to arms. 我把它当作是战斗的号令
[31:04] Let’s all come together and end this fight. 让我们团结一致 结束这场斗争
[31:11] All right, take it easy, remember? 放轻松 记得吗
[31:13] Go on, shake it off, mate. Shake it off. 继续 加油 伙计 加油
[31:15] Look, I know you feel like throwing in the towel 我知道你现在想放弃
[31:17] right now, but trust me. 但是相信我
[31:18] There’s nothing people like more 没有什么比东山再起
[31:19] than a good comeback. Now go. 更受人们推崇了 上吧
[31:32] Yeah, come on! 加油
[31:45] You’re losing so good. Keep it up. 你要输了 所以很好 继续保持
[31:47] Play dead, furball. 去装死 毛球
[32:08] Ladies and gentlemen, this is an emergency evacuation. 女士们先生们 这是紧急疏散
[32:11] Please exit the building in an orderly fashion. 请各位有序地离开大楼
[32:17] We, uh, have some uninvited guests here, Sara. 我们有几位不速之客 莎拉
[32:21] Give them hell. That’s an order. 教训一下他们 这是命令
[32:31] – No outside interference! – Finally, a real fight! -禁止外来干涉 -总算有真正的战斗了
[32:45] These dudes are trying to censor us! 这些家伙想封杀我们
[32:47] But we ain’t gonna stand for that, are we? 但我们绝不能容忍 对吗
[32:54] On your left, mate. 小心左边 伙计
[33:00] Nice one, Raymondo. 漂亮 雷蒙多
[33:03] Now, El Cura and his mates, they fight for the people! 现在牧师和他的兄弟在为人民而战
[33:09] The people! 人民
[33:11] Now, this is what I call a bloody good show. 这才是所谓的该死好戏
[33:14] – Now, he didn’t abandon you. – Have a towel, mate. -他没有抛弃你 -拿着毛巾 伙计
[33:17] So don’t you dare abandon him. 所以不许你们抛弃他
[33:25] Oh! Come on! 不是吧
[33:46] Yeah! 好样的
[33:48] Yeah, yeah! 太棒了 棒极了
[33:53] Cura! Cura! Cura! 牧师 牧师 牧师
[33:56] Cura! Cura! Cura! 牧师 牧师 牧师
[33:58] Cura! Cura! Cura! Cura! 牧师 牧师 牧师 牧师
[34:02] Cura! Cura! Cura! Cura! 牧师 牧师 牧师 牧师
[34:18] Well, I reckon we should team-build like this 我觉得这样的团队建设
[34:20] more often, Legends. 我们该多来点 传奇们
[34:25] Well, looks like you’ve saved history again. 好吧 看来你又拯救了历史
[34:28] – Congratulations, Sara. – Ava, just let me explain. -恭喜你 莎拉 -艾娃 请让我解释
[34:31] No need. It’s all very clear to me. 不用了 在我看来很明显了
[34:35] Ava, please, don’t hang up– 艾娃 请不要挂断
[34:39] On me. 我的电话
[34:52] Some night, huh? We just raised over $500,000. 今晚真棒 我们刚筹集了五十多万美元
[34:56] Roaring success. 巨大的成功
[34:59] I saw the footage, Hank… 我看了录像 汉克…
[35:02] the real footage. 真的录像
[35:07] Nathaniel, it was you 内特尼尔 当初是你
[35:09] who convinced me to fund the Bureau. 说服我资助这个机构
[35:11] Don’t– please don’t remind me. 别… 请别提醒我这一点
[35:15] I went out on a limb for you. 我为你冒了很大的风险
[35:18] I need you to trust me on this. 我要你相信我
[35:19] There’s a purpose to what you saw. 你所看到的事情都有其目的
[35:32] Of course I trust you. 我当然相信你
[35:34] I just need you to bring me in on these sort of things. 我只是需要你让我参与到这些事情中
[35:38] In due time, son. 在适当的时候 儿子
[35:41] I got to take this. 我得接个电话
[35:42] Yeah? 你好
[35:46] You cloned all the data off that phone, right? 你把那手机上所有的数据都拷贝下来了吧
[35:49] – Uh-huh. – Good. -是的 -很好
[35:52] Keep digging. 继续挖掘
[35:54] I want to know everything. 我要知道所有事情
[35:59] What do you mean you couldn’t capture the asset? 你说你不能抓获资产是什么意思
[36:01] Blame it on your son’s time-traveling pals, sir. 要怪就怪你儿子穿越的朋友们吧 先生
[36:04] How would you like us to proceed? 你想让我们接下来采取什么行动
[36:14] Kid, come here. 孩子 到这儿来
[36:21] There’s something about Buck and Garima you should know. 有些关于巴克和格里玛的事你该知道
[36:24] They didn’t live happily ever after. 他们没有从此幸福快乐地生活在一起
[36:26] They came from two different worlds– 他们来自两个不同的世界…
[36:29] worlds that needed them. 两个需要他们的世界
[36:32] They didn’t belong together. 他们不属于彼此
[36:35] But they loved one another… A lot. 但他们爱着对方 非常爱
[36:41] How do you know? 你怎么会知道
[36:42] The next book in the series hasn’t even been published yet. 这个系列的下本书甚至还没出版呢
[36:44] I just do! 我就是知道
[36:48] Here. 给你
[36:51] Don’t do anything stupid. 别做什么傻事
[36:55] I got to take a leak. 我要去小便
[37:15] I brought snickerdoodles. 我带了曲奇饼
[37:20] I’ll just, uh, put them here. 那我就放这儿啦
[37:26] Ava, look, I’m sorry. I didn’t come here to fight. 艾娃 我很抱歉 我不是来吵架的
[37:29] I… 我…
[37:30] I know things got ugly between us today, but… 我知道今天我们闹得很不愉快 但是…
[37:35] I just want to put it behind us. 我只想把这事抛诸脑后
[37:37] I needed one thing from you today, Sara– 我今天只要求你做一件事情 莎拉
[37:40] for you to be in my corner. 就是站在我这边
[37:42] That’s all I asked. 我要求的就是这些
[37:44] – Well, I’m here now. – Well, that’s great. -我现在来了 -那挺好
[37:46] Just in time for my meeting with Hank, 正好赶上我和汉克碰头
[37:48] where I’ll probably be fired, thanks to you. 多亏了你 我很可能会被炒鱿鱼了
[37:51] Ava, Hank is the real problem here. 艾娃 汉克才是真正的问题所在
[37:55] I mean, he’s been torturing prisoners off-site. 他一直在暗地里折磨犯人
[37:57] Who cares? A few weeks ago, 谁在乎 几个星期前
[37:59] the Legends were sending them to hell. 传奇还打算送他们下地狱
[38:01] I mean, since when is protecting magical creatures, 从什么时候开始 保护魔法生物
[38:03] things that shouldn’t even be in our world in the first place, 那些原本不应该存在于我们的世界的东西
[38:04] more important than protecting me? 变得比保护我更重要了
[38:07] When have you become so callous 你从什么时候开始变得
[38:09] about the prisoners in your care? 对你看管下的犯人如此麻木无情
[38:10] My priority is to protect history, Sara– 我的首要任务是保护历史 莎拉
[38:14] human history. 人类的历史
[38:16] If Hank has to experiment on a few creatures 如果汉克需要在几个魔法生物身上做实验
[38:18] to try to find a better way to fight them, then so be it. 去找到对付他们的更好方法 那只能如此
[38:21] Ava, you do not believe that. 艾娃 你不信这一套
[38:24] Come on, I know you. 我了解你
[38:26] You’re not like Hank. 你和汉克不一样
[38:27] This is your Bureau, 这是你的时间调查局
[38:28] and he’s doing something twisted with it. 而汉克正在利用它做一些扭曲的事情
[38:31] You don’t understand how any of this works. 你根本不明白这一切是如何运作的
[38:32] No, Hank is the reason that this Bureau is here. 因为有汉克 时间调查局才存在
[38:34] If we piss him off, it all goes away. 如果我们惹恼了他 这一切就都不会存在了
[38:36] Think of how many people, how many human people 如果那样 想想会有多少人
[38:38] would get hurt if that happened. 多少真正的人类会受到伤害
[38:39] – Well, he can’t shut us down. – Oh, my God, Sara. -他不能终止我们 -我的天 莎拉
[38:43] Everything is not about you. Do you understand? 不是所有事情都以你为中心的 你明白吗
[38:45] You’re asking me to risk everything–for what? 你要我冒险放弃一切 为了什么呢
[38:48] For some conspiracy theory? For a bunch of monsters? 为了某个阴谋论吗 为了一群怪物吗
[38:51] – I– – For me. -我… -为了我
[38:57] Well, I’ve already given you 我能为你做的
[38:58] everything I have to give, so… 都已经做了 所以…
[39:03] Today I asked you for one thing. 今天我就求你一件事
[39:05] – Ava, don’t do this. – Just go. -艾娃 别这样 -你走吧
[39:11] I’m done. 我说完了
[39:30] Well, Konane, it’s time for our new adventure. 科南 是时候开始新的旅程了
[39:49] Konane, I, um… 科南 我…
[39:53] I can’t. 我做不到
[39:56] I want to live in your world. 我想生活在你的世界里
[39:58] I mean, look at it. 你看
[40:02] It’s beautiful. 太美了
[40:05] But I don’t belong there. 但是我不属于那里
[40:10] If I went, I’d just be running away from my world, 如果我去了 我就会远离自己的世界
[40:13] and that’s not the right reason to leave everything behind. 那不是正确的理由去抛下一切
[40:40] You murdered him. 你杀了他
[40:41] Step away from the creature, miss. 从那生物身边走开 女士
[40:43] – No. – I said step away. -不 -我说让你让开
[40:51] You murdered him! 你杀了他
[41:53] You are right. 你是对的
[41:55] There is no such thing as “Happily ever after”. “从此幸福地生活在一起”根本不存在
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme