Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] I couldn’t send Neron into hell 不把戴兹一起送去地狱
[00:04] without sending Dez down with him. 我就拿尼禄没办法
[00:06] I killed the man I loved, and for what? 我亲手杀了自己爱的男人 为了什么
[00:08] John, you have to stop this. 约翰 你得停手
[00:10] If Desmond isn’t dragged to hell 如果戴兹蒙德没被送到地狱去
[00:11] and you don’t join the Legends, 你又不和传奇一起行动
[00:12] the effects could be cataclysmic. 可能会有一系列连锁反应
[00:14] History be bloody damned. 去他妈的历史
[00:16] I really care about you. 我真的很在乎你
[00:17] This thing between us, it isn’t real. 我们之间的事 都不是真的
[00:19] It never was. 一直都不是
[00:25] What’s that? 那是什么
[00:27] I think John just broke time. 约翰让时间破裂了
[00:31] Oy, see, check this out. 看 快来看啊
[00:33] I got my powers back. 我的法力又回来了
[00:37] Zari. 扎莉
[00:41] Constantine did it. 康斯坦丁成功了
[00:42] He changed the timeline back in New Orleans. 他回去新奥尔良改变时间线了
[00:45] He saved old Dez. 他救了戴兹
[00:48] Unfortunately, I have no idea why you’re a cat, Z. 很不幸 我不知道你怎么变成猫了 Z
[00:52] Oh, quit your whinging. 别抱怨了
[00:53] I know it’s a pretty raw deal for you. 知道这对你很不公平
[00:55] Especially ’cause– 特别是现在
[00:56] well, who knows what they put in cat food. 谁知道猫粮是拿什么做出来的
[00:59] On the plus side you are cute as hell. 好的一面是 你现在太可爱了
[01:04] Z, it has been an experience. Z 就当是体验喵生吧
[01:08] Now, I’m gonna set the autopilot 一会我会打开自动驾驶模式
[01:10] to take you back to the “Waverider,” 带你回乘波号
[01:13] but first we’re gonna drop me off somewhere fabulous. 但得先让我挑块宝地离开这里
[01:24] 欢迎来到梦幻拉斯维加斯 内华达州
[01:35] Hope y’all are thirsty for champagne. 你们想不想来杯香槟啊
[01:38] Because I’m feeling a little bubbly. 因为我有点按捺不住了
[01:52] Hello, Red. 你好啊 雷德
[01:54] Ms. Monroe. How’s lady luck treating you? 梦露小姐 幸运女神有没有对你微笑
[02:04] Red, it’s me. Charlie. 雷德 是我 查莉
[02:06] – Shapeshifter. – Cheers to Saint Patrick. -那个变形者 -谢天谢地
[02:09] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[02:10] I haven’t seen you since we escaped from that prison. 从监狱逃出来后就和你失去了联系
[02:13] Hey listen, mate. 听着 兄弟
[02:15] You got to stop doing your leprechaun magic 你最好别在大庭广众之下
[02:16] so out in the open like this, all right? 施展你的妖精魔法 知道吗
[02:18] I do this all the time. 我都施展无数回了
[02:20] These humans, they don’t notice anything. 这些人类根本察觉不到
[02:22] Watch. 你看着
[02:27] Lucky 11. Winner! 幸运数字11 你赢了
[02:30] Quit doing that. 快住手
[02:31] But I’m just having a little fun. 我只是找点乐子
[02:33] What’s got you so worried? 你在担心什么
[02:35] The Magic Police? 魔法警察吗
[02:36] They’re called the Legends and I’m just trying 他们称自己为传奇 我现在
[02:38] to stay off their radar for a little while. 正努力避开他们的魔法定位雷达
[02:40] Sounds to me like you’re scared. 我怎么觉得你害怕了
[02:42] What, of them? 什么 怕他们
[02:43] No, no, no, they’re not dangerous. 不 不 不 他们没什么杀伤力
[02:44] They’re just annoying little boy scouts, you know? 充其量就是一群讨人厌的小童子军
[02:48] Reach for the sky, you filthy animals. 举起手来 你们这群败类
[02:54] Pretty, please. 美男子 你来
[02:55] He asked nicely. 他已经很客气了
[02:57] Greetings, gentlemen. 你们好啊 先生们
[02:59] Ah, the leprechaun. 是那个爱尔兰矮妖
[03:01] You fellas play? 想不想来玩一局
[03:03] Ahh…no. 不了
[03:11] Oh, my God. Why did you do that? 我的老天 你为什么要杀了他
[03:14] Marilyn Monroe. 玛丽莲·梦露
[03:15] I am killing it at historical figure bingo. 我可真会猜历史人物
[03:18] All right, everyone, calm down. 好了 各位 别紧张
[03:20] We just saved your butts 我们救了你们一命
[03:21] from a very dangerous magical creature. 除掉了一个非常危险的魔法生物
[03:24] Who are you guys? 你们到底是谁
[03:51] Hi, Nate Heywood. Monster hunter. 内特·海伍德 怪物猎手
[03:53] Just wanted you ladies to know you’re in good hands. 你们放心有我在呢
[03:59] Man, Garima is gonna flip 格里玛要是知道我见到了玛丽莲·梦露
[04:01] when she hears we met Marilyn Monroe. 肯定会非常激动
[04:03] Do you think a murderous alien queen 你真以为一个米克幻想出来的
[04:05] that sprang to life from Mick’s fantasies is into Marilyn? 凶残的外星女王会喜欢玛丽莲那样的女生
[04:07] Yes. 没错
[04:14] What is up with these guys? 这几个家伙是怎么了
[04:16] Gideon, any messages while we were gone? 吉迪恩 我们走后有没有什么新消息
[04:19] You missed calls from Barry Allen, 你们错过了巴里·艾伦
[04:20] Oliver Queen, and Kara Zor-El. 奥利弗·奎恩以及卡拉·佐艾尔的来电
[04:23] Sounds like the annual crossover. 感觉像年度交叉集
[04:25] Yeah, that’s gonna be a hard pass. 算了别理他们
[04:27] Did I tell you Oliver owes me money? 我有没有说过奥利弗还欠我钱呢
[04:32] I bet this year they’ll swap costumes. 我猜今年他们得互换身份了
[04:35] Oh, Zari. Well, I’m glad to see 扎莉 看你成功回到了飞船
[04:38] that you made it back to the ship okay. 我还是挺高兴的
[04:41] Okay, I hear you. You’re still mad at me. 行了 我知道了 你还在生我的气
[04:44] Listen, I really need your help. 听我说 我真的需要你的帮助
[04:47] All right, yeah, I can see that being a cat 我知道你现在只关心
[04:49] is your main concern right now, 如何解决变成了猫这件事
[04:52] but I still don’t know why you’re a cat. 但我还是不知道为什么会这样
[04:55] Ms. Tomaz was turned into a cat 当传奇们遇到仙女教母的时候
[04:56] during the team’s encounter with a Fairy Godmother. 汤马兹小姐被她变成了一只猫
[04:58] Whoa, Gideon, your latest upgrade, smoking. 吉迪恩 你这次的更新 太性感了
[05:01] Thank you, Miss Jiwe. 谢谢 吉韦小姐
[05:03] Amaya Jiwe, yup, that’s me. 阿玛雅·吉韦 对 就是我
[05:06] And may I say your new upgrade and accent 我也不得不承认 您的改变和口音
[05:09] are also smoking. 同样很性感
[05:11] Oh, yeah. 是吗
[05:12] You know, I’m just trying something out. 我只是在尝试下新的风格
[05:15] Yeah, okay, one last question. 最后一个问题
[05:17] Why are the Legends homicidal wankers now? 传奇们怎么变成了嗜杀流氓了
[05:18] If you’re referring to the Custodians of the Chronology, 如果是年代守护者这件事
[05:21] their policy towards magical creatures 在伍德斯托克的那次遭遇之后
[05:23] has been shoot on sight 他们对魔法生物
[05:24] since their disastrous encounter at Woodstock. 直接格杀勿论
[05:27] Right. Thanks, Gideon. 知道了 谢谢 吉迪恩
[05:31] Must be fallout from 他们一定是受到了
[05:32] Constantine altering the timeline. 康斯坦丁改变时间线的影响
[05:35] Right, this zero tolerance bollocks ends now. 必须制止他们格杀勿论的恶习
[05:41] Hey, people! 大伙
[05:43] I have an announcement to make. 我有重要的事要通知你们
[05:45] Please, gather around. 过来听我说
[05:48] Come listen. 听好了
[05:50] So I know our shoot-first, ask-questions-never policy 我知道我们这个杀无赦的方法
[05:54] has lead to some interesting decorations, 让我们收集了不少有趣的战利品
[05:58] but it’s time to change. 但是时候做出改变了
[06:01] From now on we are going to capture the magical creatures 从现在开始 我们要抓捕魔法生物
[06:03] and bring them to the Bureau like we are supposed to. 然后送到局里去 就像我们本该做的那样
[06:08] Why are you looking at me weird? 你干什么用这种眼神看我
[06:10] Well, just seems like a shame to change our policy now. 就是现在改变做法感觉有点可惜
[06:15] Considering we’re so close to capturing our white whale. 毕竟我们都快要抓到我们的大白鲸了
[06:18] That’s a “Moby Dick” reference. 这是引用《白鲸》的
[06:20] And what is your white whale? 那你的大白鲸是什么
[06:23] The only creature we haven’t been able to capture 我们唯一还没有抓到的生物
[06:25] because it’s quite elusive. 因为它非常难以定位
[06:27] Maybe because it has the ability to change shape. 或许是因为它有能力可以改变外形
[06:32] Shapeshifter! 变形者
[06:33] How dare you step on this ship 你居然就这样踏上这艘船
[06:34] and pretend to be our dead captain. 还假扮成我们去世的船长
[06:37] What? 什么
[06:38] Wait, Sara’s dead? 等下 莎拉死了
[06:40] Yeah, that’s why we know you’re not Sara. 是啊 所以我们才知道你不是莎拉
[06:43] Is that why you guys are like this? 所以你们才变成这样
[06:45] Like what? 变成什么样
[06:46] Hunting down magical creatures like it’s a– 追猎魔法生物 就像是在…
[06:50] Yes! 干得好
[06:52] Damn it, Garima. 该死 格里玛
[06:53] I called dibs on killing shapeshifter last week. 我上周可是赢得了杀变形者的权利
[06:58] You know what? He did. 你知道吗 确实是这样
[06:59] You remember when we were roasting 你记得当时我们在烤
[07:01] that little baby Gryphon, 那个小狮鹫怪吗
[07:02] which was delicious, by the way, 那可真是个美味
[07:04] but you guys got into an argument 但你们就是谁杀掉的
[07:06] about who actually killed it, so then Ray got upset 争吵了起来 然后雷很生气
[07:08] and he was like, “Hey, I wanna kill the shapeshifter.” 他说”我要杀变形者”
[07:12] Oh, it heals itself and turns into Amaya. 它自我疗伤后变成了阿玛雅
[07:14] This is not good. 这可不好
[07:15] – Kill her again! – I get to kill her this time. -再杀她一次 -这次轮到我来杀她了
[07:19] After her! 追上她
[07:21] Zari. 扎莉
[07:22] Oh, bollocks. 该死
[07:23] Go, go! Come on, Ray! 快快 来啊 雷
[07:26] Check the library! 去检查图书馆
[07:27] Make sure she doesn’t steal anything! 确保她没偷走什么
[07:34] They’ve become maniacs. 他们都变成了疯子
[07:36] Okay, this is bad. 好吧 这下可不妙
[07:40] What, Constantine? Yes, this is his fault. 什么 康斯坦丁 对 这都是他的错
[07:43] He needs to help us fix this, but where is he? 他要帮我修复这一切 但是他在哪里
[07:49] 目的地锁定 时间调查局
[07:52] Nice work, Zari cat. 干得好 扎莉猫
[08:03] I can’t very well walk around here looking like this. 我不能就这个样子在这里乱逛
[08:06] 月度员工第二名 盖瑞·格林探员
[08:12] Oh, hush, it’s still me 安静 我还是我
[08:13] despite the insane grin on my face. 虽然这脸上有个疯狂笑脸
[08:26] I don’t remember there being a memorial here. 我不记得这里有纪念展示啊
[08:30] Sara Lance struck down by unicorn. 莎拉·兰斯 被独角兽刺死
[08:31] 莎拉·兰斯 敬爱的船长 英雄以及战士 被独角兽刺死
[08:34] Bollocks. 该死的
[08:36] Gary, you’re late. 盖瑞 你迟到了
[08:38] Uh, sorry, Mr. Heywood, 抱歉 海伍德先生
[08:41] my cat-sitter quit on me, so… 我的猫保姆不干了 所以…
[08:45] This place is going to hell in a hand basket. 这地方简直要直接坠下地狱去了
[08:47] Yeah, it’s my bad, sir. 是我不好 长官
[08:48] Look, the Custodians of the Chronology 那些年代守护者
[08:50] just destroyed a freaking leprechaun. 刚消灭了一个爱尔兰矮妖
[08:52] All right, you know what? If you see them, 你知道吗 如果你看到他们
[08:54] tell them they’re getting a scream-down from me. 告诉他们我冲他们发出尖叫了
[08:59] Oh, one more thing, Mr. Heywood. 还有一件事 海伍德先生
[09:01] Have you seen John Constantine around? 你在附近看到约翰·康斯坦丁了吗
[09:04] Is that a joke? 你是逗我吗
[09:05] He’s been in confinement for months. 他被监禁好几个月了
[09:07] You put him there. 你把他抓进去的
[09:10] – Idiots. – Right. -蠢货 -好吧
[09:19] This isn’t the when when I’m supposed to be. 这不是我该出现的时间线
[09:22] Johnny… Johnny… 约翰 约翰
[09:26] No, the truth is not the truth! 不 事实不是事实
[09:28] All right, this is not the when 好吧 这不是我该
[09:29] when I’m supposed to be. 出现的时间线
[09:32] You should go. 你该离开这里
[09:32] So what’s real, Johnny? 什么是真的 约翰
[09:36] Reality is fractured, but the pieces, 现实粉碎了 但是碎片
[09:39] they speak to each other like light 它们互相对话 就像是
[09:41] between broken mirrors. 破镜中的光芒
[09:45] John Constantine. 约翰·康斯坦丁
[09:46] Confined for becoming dangerously unstable 因为疑似时间犯罪之后
[09:48] after suspected time crimes. 变得极度不稳定而被监禁
[09:52] Are you real? 你是真实的吗
[09:53] Do you exist? Because it’s really hard to tell these days. 你存在吗 因为最近很难分辨
[09:56] Yup, bloke’s gone cuckoo. 这家伙确实是疯了
[10:01] I sense a familiar face. 我感觉到了熟悉的面孔
[10:04] Who is that? 那是谁
[10:05] Z? Z, Is that you? Z Z是你吗
[10:07] Why the transmogrification? Let’s get this sorted out. 为什么变形了 我们来解决下
[10:13] Yeah, all right, I’m sorry, but this is the only way 好吧 对不起 但这是唯一
[10:15] that you will know your true self. 你能看到真正自己的办法
[10:22] Oh, finally. 终于
[10:30] Hairball. 毛团
[10:33] Because of you dicks, I have been a cat for so long. 因为你俩个混蛋 我变成了猫那么久
[10:38] Do you know where this tongue has been? 你知道吗这舌头舔过哪里吗
[10:41] Places. 很多地方
[10:42] I wasn’t sure that reversal was gonna work 我不知道那逆转法术能不能起作用
[10:43] because I’ve been feeling a little, 因为我最近感觉有些
[10:46] you know, insane lately. 你知道的 比较疯狂
[10:47] Yeah, well, you only have yourself to blame. 这只能怪你自己
[10:49] Wait, what? 等下 什么
[10:50] You created a time wave 你改变自己和
[10:52] when you changed your past with Desmond. 戴兹蒙德的过去时制造了时间波动
[10:54] Because you’re the epicenter, 因为你是震中
[10:56] your experience of this timeline and that one 你在两条时间线的经历
[10:58] both exist in your brain. 同时存在于你脑中
[11:00] Just give me a break here. 饶了我吧
[11:02] All right, what you’re trying to say is that I broke time? 你是想说我打乱了时间线吗
[11:05] Yes, back in New Orleans. 是的 在新奥尔良那里
[11:08] Sure, you don’t have to live 是 你不用再活在
[11:09] with the guilt of damning Desmond, 毁灭戴兹蒙德的内疚之中
[11:11] but you also never joined the Legends. 但你也没有加入过传奇
[11:13] Without John’s help with the unicorn at Woodstock, 没有约翰在伍德斯托克帮助制服独角兽
[11:15] Sara died, which made the Legends into killers. 莎拉死了 让传奇们变成了杀手
[11:19] Well, there’s only one way to fix this. 只有一个办法能修复这一切
[11:21] We go to back to Woodstock and we save Sara. 我们回到伍德斯托克去帮助莎拉
[11:23] – Yeah. – No! -没错 -不行
[11:24] Guys, you’re not listening to me. 你们没有在听我说
[11:26] You have to go to New Orleans and set history back on track. 你们要去新奥尔良把历史拨回正轨
[11:29] Whoa, whoa, Z. 等等 Z
[11:30] You’re suggesting a total reset of the timeline. 你是想要完全重置时间线吗
[11:33] What we need is a surgical strike. 我们需要的是外科手术式打击
[11:35] Now, if we save Sara, 如果我们救了莎拉
[11:36] then the Custodians of the Chronology never exist. 年代守护者就不会存在
[11:39] I keep my powers, Dez is de-demoned, 我的法力还在 戴兹已被驱魔了
[11:41] Bob’s your uncle. 就这样搞定了
[11:43] I’m sorry, guys. 抱歉 各位
[11:44] I have to stop you before you before you make this any worse. 我得阻止你们 免得你们惹出更大的祸
[11:52] All right, then. 那好吧
[11:53] I’m sorry, love. 抱歉 亲爱的
[11:54] Until you can learn to stay out of my way, 除非你别插手我的事
[11:58] then you… 不然你就
[12:00] are a cat. 当一只猫吧
[12:03] In the mood for a prison break? 有没有兴趣越狱啊
[12:05] Yes I am. 有啊
[12:19] Is the coast clear? 安全吗
[12:22] How much of that did you hear? 你听到了多少
[12:24] Uh… nothing at all. 什么都没听到
[12:26] Nothing about breaking out or hacking history. 没听到逃出去或入侵历史
[12:29] Please don’t turn me into a cat. 请不要把我变成一只猫
[12:31] Well, I didn’t turn her into cat. 我没把她变成猫
[12:32] I returned her to being a cat, 我是把她变回了猫
[12:34] which is considerably easier, believe me. 这可容易多了 相信我
[12:36] But if you gotta, maybe a Calico and real fluffy. 但如果真要变 就变成毛绒绒的三花猫吧
[12:40] Okay, I’m ready. Do it. 我准备好了 动手吧
[12:42] What are we gonna do with her? 我们要怎么处置她
[12:43] I have no idea. 不知道
[12:43] You don’t have to do anything. 什么都不用做
[12:44] I wanna help. 我想帮忙
[12:46] You do? 真的吗
[12:48] The Custodians of the Chronology must be stopped. 必须阻止年代守护者
[12:50] They turned my Kaupe friend into a rug. 他们把我的恶魂朋友变成了毯子
[12:52] So if you’re trying to defeat them, 如果你们想打败他们
[12:54] I want in. 我也想加入
[12:59] Oy, watch the bumps, yeah? 小心凸起的地方
[13:01] Shh, someone might hear you. 会被人听到的
[13:03] Red Alert, the “Waverider” is landing. 红色警报 乘波号降落了
[13:05] Red Alert. 红色警报
[13:06] Oh, man, the Custodians are here. 天啊 守护者来了
[13:07] Could things get any worse? 还能比这更糟吗
[13:10] Wait, stop right there. 等等 站住
[13:12] Are you me? 你是我吗
[13:15] Yes. 是
[13:17] From the future. 未来的你
[13:20] Do I ever find love, or at least my sunglasses? 我有找到真爱 或者至少找到太阳镜吗
[13:23] They might be in my other pants. 可能在我另一条裤子里
[13:24] Yes, Gary, all that and more. 是的 盖瑞 找到的远不止那些
[13:27] It’s the Custodians! 是守护者
[13:28] – Notify Mr. Heywood. – But right now, I need you to delay the Custodians. -通知海伍德先生 -现在去拖住守护者们
[13:31] Okay. Oh, but be careful. 好 但是要小心
[13:33] There’s been reports of a shapeshifter on the loose. 有通告说有个变形者逃走了
[13:35] Yeah, I know that already. 我已经知道了
[13:38] Because I’m you from the future, dummy. 因为我是未来的你啊 蠢蛋
[13:43] Okay. 好
[13:44] Come on. 快
[13:45] We gotta find a place to hide. 得找个地方藏起来
[13:48] Knock, knock, anybody home? 咚咚咚 有人在家吗
[13:56] Come on, hurry up! Let me out of this thing. 快 快点 让我出来
[13:58] Oh, God. 天啊
[14:00] Where are we? 这是哪里
[14:02] This is Ava’s office, 这是艾娃的办公室
[14:04] but she’s gone. 但她不在
[14:05] Gone, gone? 彻底不在了吗
[14:07] I’m right here, you idiots. 我就在这呢 蠢蛋们
[14:12] Dad, we tracked a shapeshifter here, 爸 我们追踪到变形者进来了
[14:15] so we’re gonna need you to stand down 我们需要你退下
[14:16] and let us do our job and bag it for you. 让我们替你抓到变形者
[14:19] Your job, son, is to bring the creatures 儿子 我是要你们把那些生物
[14:21] back to the Bureau alive. 活着抓回局里
[14:23] Not leave their insides strewn through history. 而不是让他们的内脏散落历史
[14:26] It’s called payback for what they did to Sara, 这是他们对莎拉所作所为的报应
[14:28] and don’t get in our way. 你别阻碍我们
[14:31] Sharpie? What happened to you? 夏普小妞 你怎么了
[14:34] I’m allowed to grieve in my own way. 我有权利以自己的方式哀悼
[14:36] Why the hell are you out of your cell? 你怎么逃出牢房了
[14:37] Well, plans change, love. 计划有变 亲爱的
[14:39] Are you sure you’re okay, Director Sharpe? 你真的没事吗 夏普局长
[14:41] I’m fine! 我没事
[14:43] I’m just taking some time to get my head together 我只是需要时间
[14:44] after Sara was unicorned. 消化莎拉被独角兽杀害
[14:48] I’m really sorry about that. 这事真的很遗憾
[14:51] Things are not as they seem. 事情不是表面那样
[14:53] – Amaya? – No. -阿玛雅 -不是
[14:54] Well, it’s a long story, but time is– 说来话长 但时间
[14:57] well, broken. 破裂了
[14:59] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么
[15:00] Well, you see, you’re living in a timeline 你所存在的时间线
[15:01] that doesn’t exist, and we are from a timeline 其实根本不存在 而在我们的时间线
[15:03] where your hair is still blonde. 你的头发还是金黄色
[15:05] Okay, I don’t have time for this timey-wimey crap. 我没时间听你们说这些废话
[15:07] No, no, this is the truth. 不不 这是事实
[15:09] Now, listen. The Custodians of the Chronology 听着 年代守护者其实就是
[15:11] are actually the Legends of Tomorrow 明日传奇
[15:12] and they’re the good guys, mostly. 大部分都是好人
[15:14] Yeah, and the kicker is Sara is supposed to be alive. 对 而出乎意料的是莎拉应该还活着
[15:18] Did you say Sara’s alive? 你说莎拉还活着
[15:19] Yeah. 对
[15:20] I knew it! 我就知道
[15:21] I knew something was wrong. 我就知道有问题
[15:23] I mean, I like the Indigo Girls, 我喜欢蓝色少女合唱团
[15:24] but they should not be a way of life. 但不该是我生活的全部
[15:26] Then let’s help them set things right. 那就帮他们纠正时间吧
[15:29] What do you guys need from me? 需要我做什么
[15:36] Well, well, well, look who’s helping our magical fugitive. 瞧瞧是谁在帮魔法逃亡者
[15:40] Take position. 各就各位
[15:41] We were looking for you. 我们在找你
[15:42] Got eyes on suspects. 发现疑犯
[15:44] Thought you might want to have some fun. 想着你可能想找点乐子
[15:47] I got 12 gauges of fun right here. 尝尝12口径的子弹带来的乐子
[15:50] That’s it. 够了
[15:51] I’m placing you all under arrest. 把他们全抓起来
[15:52] Shut your mouth, pops. 闭嘴吧 老头
[15:55] Go! 快走
[15:57] Take cover! 找掩护
[15:58] Get ’em out of here! 带他们离开
[16:20] I’ll cover you. Go save Sara. 我掩护你们 去救莎拉
[16:40] Did they really all just kill each other? 他们真的互相残杀了吗
[16:42] Don’t think about it. 别想了
[16:43] And we’ll go back in time and we’ll fix things. 我们回到过去 修复时间
[16:44] We have to. 别无他法
[16:49] Target ahead. 目标在前方
[16:50] Arming the weapons now. 装备武器
[16:54] Is that what I think it is? 那是我想的那个东西吗
[16:57] Twilight Sparkle come to life. 紫悦出现啦
[17:01] We didn’t screw things up for the better this year. 我们今年不是失手办好事
[17:05] We screwed things up for the more magical. 而是失手搞出了更多魔法
[17:13] – Yes! – Nice shot! -棒 -射得太准了
[17:17] Who the hell’s in the jump ship? 开逃生舰的是什么人
[17:20] Who cares? Mission accomplished. 管他是谁 任务完成了
[17:22] And you guys thought we needed Constantine. 之前你们还认为我们需要康斯坦丁
[17:25] Yeah, we saved Sara’s life. Now that should fix everything. 我们救了莎拉 这应该能修正所有的事了
[17:28] The Custodians should be back to being the Legends, 守护者应该会回归传奇的队伍
[17:30] and Zari should no longer be a cat. 扎莉应该不再是只猫咪了
[17:34] All right, this might be a crossed wired thing in my brain, 这也许只是我脑海中闪过的怪事
[17:36] but that is still a cat sitting there, isn’t it? 可那里不还是有只猫咪吗
[17:38] Killing the unicorn didn’t solve the problem. 干掉独角兽并没有解决问题
[17:42] No, Zari, we’re not going back to New Orleans. 不 扎莉 我们是不会回新奥尔良的
[17:45] We need to find out what’s wrong with this timeline 我们要找出这条时间线的问题所在
[17:47] and fix it. 然后将其修正
[17:48] All right, we go back to the Bureau, 我们回一趟局里
[17:50] 目的地锁定 联邦时时间调查局
[17:50] figure out our next step. 想想下一步怎么做
[17:54] Charlie, come on. Talk to me, luv. 查莉 跟我说话 亲爱的
[17:56] What’s happening? Is everything normal? 怎么了 一切正常吗
[17:58] No. 不正常
[18:00] In fact, things are pretty far from normal. 其实 事情全都乱套了
[18:07] 米克·罗里 纪念我们誓死 守护时间线的时间兄弟
[18:14] No reason to panic. We still got this. 没必要慌张 我们还是能搞定的
[18:17] Right, we’ll find out how the boys died in this timeline, 我们会查出那三个小子在这条时间线的死因
[18:19] then we’ll go back and save them, 然后回去救他们
[18:20] and hopefully when they return 然后希望他们回来的时候
[18:21] they won’t be magical creature murderers. 不会变成魔法生物杀手
[18:23] Right, sounds so simple. 说着真轻巧
[18:26] Hey, watch it. 看路
[18:29] Out of the way, suckers. 让开 废材
[18:31] Make way for S.O.S. 别挡SOS的道
[18:33] What the hell is S.O.S.? SOS是什么鬼
[19:20] Good morning, Sirens. 早上好 三位女妖
[19:22] Good morning, Hank. 早上好 汉克
[19:24] Well, I hope you’re ready to go to work today 但愿你们今天准备好要开工
[19:25] because we have one hell of a case on our hands. 因为我们现在有一件棘手的案子
[19:30] If anyone knows what happened to the guys, 如果有谁知道三个小子发生了什么事
[19:31] it’ll be them. 非她们莫属
[19:32] Hang tight on the ship. 在飞船上待着
[19:34] Looks like I’m joining the S.O.S. 看来我要加入时空女妖的阵营
[19:39] All right, ladies. Weapons check. 好了 女士们 检查武器
[19:45] Way ahead of you, babe. 比你快 宝贝
[19:47] My pistol’s hot and ready. 我的手枪早已准备好
[19:49] Hey, girls. Save some fun for me. 姑娘们 给我留点乐子
[19:52] Amaya, what are you doing here? 阿玛雅 你怎么来了
[19:55] We thought you went back to 1942. 你不是回到1942年了吗
[19:57] I did, but then I heard about your monster problem, 是的 但我听说你们遇到怪物麻烦
[20:00] and, well, I couldn’t stay away. 我没法不来
[20:02] It’s perfect timing. 来得正是时候
[20:03] We are up to our peaches with magical creatures 我们正准备去抓魔法生物
[20:06] and about to kick some ass. 然后去大干一场
[20:09] I’m in. 算上我
[20:15] Johnny, just be honest with me. 约翰 跟我说实话
[20:17] This thing between us, it isn’t real. 我们之间的事 都不是真的
[20:19] It never was. It doesn’t exist. 一直都不是 从没存在过
[20:21] Get it together, John. 振作点 约翰
[20:23] Come on. Get your head together. 拜托 冷静点
[20:28] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, 知道了 知道了
[20:30] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[20:31] You want me to put things back the way they were, 你想我把事情恢复到发生之前
[20:33] but that’s not gonna bloody happen. 但那是不可能的
[20:36] No, I’m not all right to be honest. 不 老实说 我一点也不好
[20:40] So what kind of fun costumes are we gonna need for this mission? 这次的任务 我们需要些什么好玩的装扮
[20:44] We don’t do costumes anymore. 我们已经不搞装扮了
[20:45] Yeah, we stopped so we could streamline missions. 不搞装扮 这样就能简化任务
[20:47] Yeah, why get all dressed up if we’re just wasting 如果我们直接杀死那些魔法生物
[20:49] these magical creatures straight away. 为什么要搞装扮呢
[20:53] I mean, please tell me you don’t keep 请告诉我你们没弄出一间陈列室
[20:53] a trophy room of their skulls. 来摆放它们的头颅吧
[20:57] What do we look like? Barbarians? 你觉得我们是什么 野蛮人吗
[21:01] – No, we just toss them. – You what? -不 我们只是把头颅抛着玩 -什么
[21:03] Yeah, ever since that Fairy Godmother killed Nate, Ray, and Rory 自从仙女教母杀死了内特 雷和罗里之后
[21:07] we just waste any magical creature that comes in our path. 我们就直接干掉所有出现的魔法生物
[21:10] No questions asked. 不问缘由
[21:11] Well, they can’t all be bad. 它们不全都是邪恶的
[21:13] We haven’t met a good one. 我们就没遇到过善良的
[21:15] Hey, how is Zambesi? 赞比西怎么样
[21:18] Who? 谁
[21:19] Zambesi. Where you’re from. 赞比西 你的家乡
[21:23] It’s great. 很好
[21:24] Yeah, it’s, like, chill. 很安逸
[21:25] Super chill. 安逸舒适
[21:32] If I do what you ask, 如果我照你说的做
[21:34] I’d be sending Desmond to hell. 我会把戴兹蒙德送进地狱的
[21:41] Yeah, I know, maybe I deserve this insanity. 我知道 也许我活该闹出这些疯狂的事
[21:44] Oh, you’re all soft. 你的毛好柔软
[21:46] Oy, wake up, losers. I know how to fix it. 醒醒 废材 我知道要怎么修正了
[21:49] Right, we got to take care of the Fairy Godmother in Salem. 我们得搞定塞勒姆的仙女教母
[21:51] Fire up the ship. I’m heading up there now. 启动飞船 我现在要去那里
[21:54] Cor blimey. 我的天呐
[21:56] No more tea and crumpets for this dodgy doppelganger. 不能再对狡猾的二重身客气了
[22:00] Hard Drive here knew you weren’t really Amaya all along. 硬盘一开始就知道你不是真正的阿玛雅
[22:05] I’m equipped to detect shapeshifter pheromones. 我有侦测变形者信息素的能力
[22:07] How fortunate our white whale swam right into our net. 真是幸运 白鲸游到我们的网里
[22:11] What is with you guys and white whales? 你们和白鲸是怎么回事
[22:15] Oh, you really think you three can take me? 你们真觉得你们三人能干掉我吗
[22:17] Oh, I can take you alone. 我一个人就能干掉你
[22:22] Damn it. Get back here! 该死的 给我回来
[22:25] Oh, hey. How were the Sirens in Space-Time? 时空女妖怎么样
[22:28] Well, they’re not the Custodians. 她们不是守护者
[22:30] They may actually be worse. 也许她们更糟糕
[22:32] Now, let’s go save the lads. 我们去救那三个小子吧
[22:37] The three of you have been so rude with your nasty attitude. 你们三个态度恶劣 毫无礼貌
[22:41] *It will be ever so sublime* *缓缓用藤蔓掐死你们*
[22:44] *To slowly choke you up with vines* *是多么美妙啊*
[22:47] Whatever you’re gonna do, Charlie, 不管你要做什么 查莉
[22:49] you better make it fast. 你最好快一点
[22:51] I got this. 交给我
[22:52] *A peach or a cherry* *桃子或樱桃*
[22:54] *Any good thing to make us so merry* *美好事物令我们如此快乐*
[22:59] Prudence. 普鲁登丝
[23:01] Fairy Godmother, are you finished? 仙女教母 你结束了吗
[23:03] That was fast. 好快
[23:04] Yes, and I was thinking, 是的 我在想
[23:07] if I’m to be your Fairy Godmother, 如果要我做你的仙女教母
[23:09] you must start behaving like a proper young lady. 你得开始表现得像个得体的少女
[23:12] How do you mean? 你什么意思
[23:13] Oh, nothing dreadful or out of the ordinary. 没什么可怕或不平常的事
[23:16] Just chores, daily baths, 不过是做些杂务 每天洗澡
[23:20] church service each morning, 每天早上的礼拜
[23:22] and you must start eating broccoli. 还有你必须开始吃西兰花
[23:26] But I don’t want all that. 但这一切我都不想要
[23:28] Well, until our bond is severed, 在我们的纽带断开之前
[23:31] I’m afraid that’s the way it must be. 恐怕只能是这样了
[23:35] Now, eat the broccoli. 现在 吃西兰花
[23:39] Fairy Godmother, I relinquish you. 仙女教母 我放弃你了
[23:43] That’s cool. 好吧
[23:45] I alone may become satiated 当你们都窒息时
[23:48] when you’re all asphyxiated 只有我感到满足
[23:55] My bond with Prudence has been severed. 我和普鲁登丝的纽带断开了
[24:01] Oh, fiddlesticks. 真是怪事
[24:10] You know, I hate to jinx us, 我不想当乌鸦嘴
[24:11] but I really think we nailed it this time. 但我真的觉得我们这次搞定了
[24:14] I just hope you guys are right. 我希望你们是对的
[24:17] What’s wrong? What are you looking at? 怎么了 你们在看什么
[24:20] There something on my nose? 我鼻子上有东西吗
[24:24] Bollocks. 该死
[24:30] – Anything yet? – Don’t rush me, luv. -有发现吗 -别催我
[24:32] Who knows what surprises wait for us in here. 谁知道有什么惊喜在等着我呢
[24:34] Looks like there’s reptilians in the Renaissance. 看起来文艺复兴时代有爬虫类生物
[24:36] Sounds like a team meeting. 听着像是队伍会议
[24:37] I’ll just pop in and say hello, shall I? 我打算就直接出现然后打招呼了
[24:38] So put on your period-appropriate boots 穿上你们符合时代的靴子
[24:40] because we are going lizard stomping. 因为我们要去踩蜥蜴了
[24:43] Oh, hey, everybody, look. 大家看啊
[24:45] It’s our good friend, John Constantine. 这是我们的好朋友 约翰·康斯坦丁
[24:49] What the… 什么鬼
[24:52] *Flying through history* *在历史中穿梭*
[24:54] *Solving some mysteries* *解决难题*
[24:56] *We give bad guys the boot* *我们穿着超级英雄制服*
[24:59] *In super hero suits* *把坏人踢飞*
[25:01] *We’ll win our victory* *我们将阻止巫术*
[25:04] *By stopping witchery* *赢得胜利*
[25:06] *So they’ve got magic* *虽然他们有魔法*
[25:09] *Well we’ve got heart and fabric* *我们有心和毛线*
[25:12] *Puppets of Tomorrow* *明日玩偶*
[25:15] *Puppets of Tomorrow today* *今天的明日玩偶*
[25:18] Welcome to “DC’s Puppets of Tomorrow.” 欢迎收看DC的《明日玩偶》
[25:22] “Fraggle Rock” is going on here? 这里正在上演《布偶奇遇记》
[25:24] Well, today we learned about the importance of cooperating. 今天我们学到了合作的重要性
[25:29] And about the number three. 还有数字三
[25:31] And about a famous man from history named Napoleon. 还有历史著名人物拿破仑
[25:35] I think I need a drink. 我想我需要喝一杯
[25:37] Ooh, we can help. 我们可以帮忙
[25:40] *When you’re thirsty for a drink* *当你口渴了想喝水*
[25:42] *And you just can’t reach a sink* *但是够不着水池的时候*
[25:44] *You gotta ask for a help* *你得开口求助*
[25:46] No, stop. All right, please, please. 不 停下 拜托了
[25:49] No more singing. 别唱歌了
[25:50] Just tell me, why are you puppets? 告诉我 为什么你们成了玩偶
[25:53] Because Rory called us a bunch of Time Bureau puppets. 因为罗里说我们是时间调查局玩偶
[25:56] Yeah, and then he ran off with his new partner in crime. 然后他就和他的新搭档私奔去犯罪了
[26:12] So did you figure out how I turned into a damn puppet? 你搞清楚我是怎么变成这该死的玩偶了吗
[26:15] Yeah, it’s worse than I thought. 是的 比我想象得更糟糕
[26:17] After we managed to separate 我们想办法
[26:18] the Fairy Godmother from Prudence, 分开仙女教母和普鲁登丝之后
[26:19] she somehow glommed onto Rory. 她不知怎么缠上罗里了
[26:22] You can probably figure out the rest. 剩下的你可以想得到了
[26:24] Well, we’re just gonna have to keep fixing what’s broken 我们只需要一直修复错的
[26:27] until we get it right. 直到全都对了为止
[26:36] 艾娃·夏普 我们敬爱的领导 英年早逝
[26:39] Damn it. 该死
[26:44] Nope. 不对
[27:04] No plaques. 没有纪念牌匾
[27:13] No plaques. No plaques. 没有纪念牌匾
[27:15] We did it. I’m shocked to bits. 我们做到了 我太惊讶了
[27:18] Everyone’s alive, Zari’s human again, 大家都活着 扎莉也变回人了
[27:20] and I still have my powers. 我的法力也还在
[27:21] Ah, that’s smashing news, luv. 真是个好消息
[27:23] Yeah. I mean, sure, it’s got a few cracks, 是啊 虽然有几个小问题
[27:26] but fixed the timeline. 但时间线已经修好了
[27:27] – See that, Zari. – John, are you okay? -看到了吧 扎莉 -约翰 你没事吧
[27:30] Yeah, yeah, it’s-never better. 没事 我很好
[27:36] John. John. 约翰 约翰
[27:41] What happened? 发生什么了
[27:42] Passed out, mate. 你晕过去了 兄弟
[27:44] He didn’t just pass out. 他不是简单地晕过去了
[27:45] His brain can’t handle this wad of bandages you call a timeline. 他的大脑承受不了这堆你称之为时间线的补丁
[27:49] I can take the pain, luv. 我忍得住疼痛 亲爱的
[27:50] What if you can’t? 你要是受不了怎么办
[27:52] What if you die, John? 假如你死了呢 约翰
[27:53] What happens to all the people 所有那些需要你活着
[27:54] who need you alive and Constantine-y? 并做康斯坦丁要做之事的人怎么办
[27:57] Yeah, well, you can leave that to the real heroes, all right, 让真正的英雄来吧
[27:58] because I’m done giving a damn. 因为我不在乎了
[28:02] Oh, I see. 我看出来了
[28:04] This is isn’t about saving Desmond anymore. 这不再是关于拯救戴兹蒙德了
[28:07] It’s an excuse for you to give up on yourself. 这是你放弃自己的借口
[28:09] Whoa, whoa, whoa, just leave him alone, will you? 就让他静静吧 行吗
[28:11] You think because there’s no plaques the world is fixed? 你以为没有牌匾就代表这个世界修复了吗
[28:15] I promise you, it’s just as messed up out there 我向你保证 外面的事情
[28:17] as it is in John’s brain. 和约翰脑子一样乱
[28:20] I know you don’t want to send Desmond to hell, 我知道你不想送戴兹蒙德下地狱
[28:23] but that doesn’t have to be the end of the story. 但事情还没有结束
[28:25] You of all people can find a way to keep fighting for him. 你一定可以找出办法救他
[28:29] Go to New Orleans and set things right. 去新奥尔良让事情回归正轨
[28:33] Don’t listen to her. 别听她的
[28:35] Come on, John. It’s you and me. 拜托 约翰 还有我和你
[28:37] We can make this timeline work. 我们能让时间线正常工作
[28:38] No, Charlie. 不 查莉
[28:40] We’ve tried over, and over, and over 我们已经试了一遍又一遍
[28:42] to get what we wanted and it hasn’t worked. 想达到目的 但这不管用
[28:45] Zari’s right. 扎莉说得对
[28:47] There’s still hope for Desmond, 戴兹蒙德还有希望
[28:50] and maybe there’s still hope for your powers too. 可能你的法力也还有希望
[28:53] Hope? 希望
[28:54] My powers aren’t some magic trick. 我的法力不是什么魔法小把戏
[28:56] They’re who I am. 因为它们 我才是我
[28:57] I’m not gonna just sit around 我才不会在这干等着
[28:58] and hope that they come back. 寄望它们会恢复
[29:00] I’ll fight for them. 我要为它们而战
[29:11] This ain’t over. 这还没完
[29:13] Not by a long shot. 绝对没完
[29:18] Ava, I wasn’t expecting to see you here. 艾娃 没想到会在这看见你
[29:21] Yeah, the Bureau got an emergency alert 调查局接到了紧急警报
[29:22] about a magical presence in New Orleans, 2018. 2018年的新奥尔良有个魔法生物
[29:25] I thought maybe we could check it out together. 我想我们或许能一起去检查下
[29:27] Let’s get to work. 开始工作吧
[29:28] Cool. 酷
[29:58] Jeez. 老天
[30:00] I didn’t live this specific moment, but I remember it. 我都没有经历过这些时刻 但还是记得
[30:02] It’s all part of jumbled, bloody memory. 混乱一片 该死的记忆
[30:05] By the way, only about 10% of what you’re saying makes any sense, 顺便说 你说的那些我只能听懂百分之十
[30:08] but by all means continue. 但是你继续说吧
[30:09] Right, so the earliest me just left for the market. 好 最早的那个我刚刚去市场了
[30:12] The other one is upstairs breaking up with Dez right now, 另一个正在楼上和戴兹分手
[30:14] and when Dez leaves upset, I stop him. 等戴兹一出来 我就拦住他
[30:18] Put things back to normal. 让一切回归正常
[30:20] All right, good luck. 好 祝你好运
[30:29] Blimey, that’s a lot of ammo. 我的妈呀 好多武器
[30:31] Blimey? 我的妈呀
[30:32] Oh, I meant wow. 我是说 哇
[30:34] All right, boys, orders are shoot to kill. 好了 伙计们 命令就是 格杀勿论
[30:36] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[30:37] Shouldn’t we discuss what kind of creature we’re dealing with here? 难道我们不该讨论一下要对付的是什么生物吗
[30:40] We can’t just go in guns a-blazing. 我们不能去了就乱射一通吧
[30:42] What if whatever’s causing this is just a little misguided? 万一只是因为一点误导才发生了这样的事呢
[30:45] It’s a magical fugitive. 那可是魔法逃亡者
[30:46] We kill those. 我们杀的就是它们
[30:48] You two head out. Stay on the comms. 你们两个去吧 保持联络
[30:54] I killed the man I loved, and for what? 我亲手杀了自己爱的男人 为了什么
[30:56] To buy New Orleans a little more time? 给新奥尔良多争取点时间吗
[30:58] Neron needs souls… 尼禄需要灵魂
[30:59] ay, right, I think– I think that 好的 我想 我想
[31:02] something should be landing right here any second now. 应该马上会有东西掉下来
[31:05] I work alone. 我是单干的
[31:10] Got it. 接到了
[31:12] All right, Gideon, what are we looking at? 好的 吉迪恩 我们要找的是什么
[31:14] I’ve located multiple targets on the ground 我已锁定了地面上的多个目标
[31:16] each one with a substantial magical signature. 每一个都带有明显的魔法特征
[31:18] Do we have a visual yet? 有图像吗
[31:19] Coming up now. 正在传送
[31:21] Wait, that’s John Constantine, 等等 那是约翰·康斯坦丁
[31:23] and there’s more than one of him. 还不止一个
[31:24] Looks like our shapeshifter has a shapeshifter friend. 看来我们要找的变形者还有同伙
[31:27] Wait a second, how do you know that 等等 你怎么知道
[31:28] that’s not really Constantine out there? 那些不是真正的康斯坦丁
[31:30] Because it’s John Constantine. 因为那是约翰·康斯坦丁
[31:31] He doesn’t time travel. 他不会时间旅行
[31:32] Believe me. I tried to recruit him. 相信我 我曾经试过要招募他
[31:34] Okay, so why don’t we capture all three of them 好吧 那我们为什么不把三个全抓起来
[31:35] so we can find out if any of them are the real John? 这样就可以找出哪个是真的了
[31:38] What is wrong with you? You feeling okay? 你怎么了 你还好吗
[31:41] I’m fine. I’m just a firm believer in taking precautions. 我很好 我只是觉得我们应该以防万一
[31:45] Precautions. Good one. 以防万一 好词
[31:47] Ray, Rory, what’s your status? 雷 罗里 你们的情况如何
[31:50] All right, we’re in position, 我们已就位
[31:52] with our sights on the shapeshifter. 看见了变形者
[31:54] When do we get to shoot? 什么时候开枪
[31:55] All right, on my mark, open fire. 好的 听我口令 开火
[31:58] Sara, don’t. 莎拉 不要
[32:00] Damn it, Ava, why not? 该死 艾娃 为什么不行
[32:03] ‘Cause I’m the shapeshifter. 因为我才是变形者
[32:07] Guys, stand down, we have a code blue on the ship. 各位 不要开火 船上有蓝色警报事件
[32:10] What the hell’s a code blue? 什么是蓝色警报
[32:11] Just don’t shoot yet. 暂时别开枪就行了
[32:14] There’s something going on in your life. 如果是你生活上出了什么问题
[32:15] Just be honest with me. 跟我说实话就好
[32:16] Yeah, do you know what? This thing between us? 你知道吗 我们之间的事
[32:18] It isn’t real. It never was. 都不是真的 一直都不是
[32:20] It doesn’t exist. 从没存在过
[32:22] You should go. 你该走了
[32:24] Yeah, you’re right. I should. 对 你说得对 我该走了
[32:27] But this, this was real, Johnny. 但这些都是真的 约翰
[32:40] Hey, you–you dropped this. 你把这个掉了
[32:44] My phone. 我的手机
[32:46] How did you get down here? You were just upstairs. 你是怎么下来的 你刚刚还在楼上
[32:48] Yeah, never mind about that right now. 对 现在先别管这个
[32:49] I have something really important to tell you. 我有很重要的事情要跟你说
[32:52] You know what? I think you’ve said quite enough today already– 你知道吗 我觉得你今天说得已经够多了
[32:54] No, no, Dez, please. 别 别 戴兹 求你
[32:57] Give me a minute, all right? 给我一分钟 好吗
[32:59] So you’re the shapeshifter. 所以你才是变形者
[33:01] Why do you look like Amaya? 为什么你和阿玛雅长得一模一样
[33:03] It is complicated, but this is how you know me. 有点复杂 但你认识我时我就长这个样子
[33:07] What’s happened to the Legends to make you like this? 传奇们遇到了什么才让你变成这样
[33:10] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[33:11] You guys are so intent on killing magical creatures. 你们如此执着地要杀掉魔法生物
[33:15] Can’t you see that this is wrong? 你难道看不出来这样不对吗
[33:21] Not really. 并不能
[33:26] Look, now I know this sounds crazy, 我知道这听起来很疯狂
[33:27] but the me that you were just speaking to upstairs 但是刚刚在楼上跟你说话的那个我
[33:30] is my past. 是过去的我
[33:33] So you break up with me out of the blue, 所以你突然要和我分手
[33:36] act like a total ass, 还像个混蛋一样
[33:37] and suddenly that’s in the past, just like that? 突然之间那就成了过去 就这样吗
[33:40] Listen, literally, that is me from ages ago, 实际上那是几年前的我
[33:44] but the person who’s standing in front of you right now 但是现在站在你面前的人
[33:45] is a little bit older and he’s a little bit wiser. 更老一点 也更聪明了
[33:48] Sure. Still playing games, clearly. 好吧 很明显还是在玩游戏
[33:51] Look. 听着
[33:52] I thought this was real. 我以为这都是真的
[33:54] Yeah, it is real, Dez, and that’s why I moved heaven and earth 对 是真的戴兹 所以我竭尽全力
[33:58] so that I could save you from a lifetime and eternity of anguish, 好让你脱离永生的痛苦
[34:02] anguish that I caused. 脱离我一手造成的痛苦
[34:06] Look… 听着
[34:07] I guess what I’m trying to say is 我猜我想说的是
[34:09] I’m sorry you ever even met me. 我很抱歉让你遇见了我
[34:15] Don’t be sorry. 不要抱歉
[34:18] Only a fool would fall in love in John Constantine 爱上约翰·康斯坦丁还想要平平静静
[34:21] and not expect it to be rocky. 只有傻子才会那么想
[34:24] I knew the risks 我知道风险
[34:27] and I took ’em anyway for you. 为了你 不管怎样我都会承担
[34:34] I’m still pissed at you. 我还在生你的气
[34:36] Why can’t we just go back to the ways things were? 为什么我们不让事情恢复本来的面目
[34:39] That’s exactly what I was thinking. 我也是这么想的
[34:43] What is that? 那是什么
[34:43] Know one thing, Desmond. 你只需要知道一件事 戴兹蒙德
[34:46] I’m not quitting on you. 我不会放弃你的
[34:56] Sara, crazy-looking Constantine 莎拉 看起来疯了的康斯坦丁
[34:58] just memory-flashed a civilian. 刚才对一个平民用了记忆闪光枪
[35:00] Can we shoot him yet? 我们可以射他了吗
[35:01] Wait for my signal. 等我的信号
[35:02] I’m dealing with a situation on the ship. 我在处理船上的一些情况
[35:04] Constantine might be– 康斯坦丁可能会…
[35:06] Sara? Sara? 莎拉 莎拉
[35:09] Hold on a second, Ray. 等一下 雷
[35:11] Where did you get that? 你从哪弄来的
[35:13] Look, I don’t know who you are, 我不知道你是谁
[35:15] or why you are on my ship, 也不知道你为什么在我的飞船上
[35:18] but you’re never leaving. 但是你绝对走不掉了
[35:24] Oh, hello, handsome. 你好啊 帅哥
[35:26] What are you doing standing in the middle of the street? 站在大街中间干什么呢
[35:29] I was– 我刚才…
[35:32] You–you went to the market. 你去商店了
[35:34] I did. 对
[35:36] Next thing I know I was standing in the street. 下一刻我就站在街上了
[35:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:42] Wait, Sara, please. 等等 莎拉 拜托
[35:43] Just tell me why you’re so intent on killing magical creatures. 你就告诉我为什么这么执着于杀掉魔法生物
[35:48] Because that’s how we stay alive. 因为这样才能活下去
[35:55] Stop doing that! 别再这么干了
[35:57] – Don’t you remember London? – No. -你不记得伦敦了吗 -不
[35:59] When you and I first met 你和我第一次见面的时候
[36:00] and I helped you see the truth about magical creatures. 我帮你看到了魔法生物的真相
[36:03] And how did you do that? 那你是怎么做到的
[36:05] By being me? 做我自己
[36:06] By showing you that I’m not here to hurt humans. 告诉你我不是来这伤害人类的
[36:09] That not all monsters need to be put down. 不是必须被打倒的怪兽
[36:11] That’s cute, but never happened. 挺好的 但是从来都没发生过
[36:14] What– 什么
[36:15] How can you not remember? 你怎么可能不记得
[36:18] Bollocks. 该死
[36:19] Because of Constantine, you and I never met 因为康斯坦丁 我俩从没遇到过
[36:21] and you never changed. 你也从未变过
[36:24] I’m the missing ingredient 在每个人该死的时间线里
[36:26] in every one of these botched timelines. 我都是那个缺失的元素
[36:30] I’m sorry, 对不起
[36:31] but all I see is a threat that needs to be taken out. 我能看见的只有需要被除掉的威胁
[36:34] Ray, fire when ready. 雷 准备好就开火
[36:38] – You got eggs. – I got the eggs. -你买鸡蛋了 -买鸡蛋了
[36:39] I got the bread. Got everything we need. 我还买了面包 需要的都买了
[36:41] Soufflé? 舒芙蕾
[36:42] Soufflé, but first things first, eh. 舒芙蕾 但是先办要紧事
[37:48] You need to be a part of the team. 你需要成为队伍的一部分
[37:50] Your shapeshifting days are over, sweetheart. 你变形的日子结束了 宝贝
[37:53] – No! – I know who’s coming for you. -不 -我知道谁冲着你来的
[37:55] But choosing a life of magic, 选择和魔法打交道
[37:57] it never leads to a happy ending. 绝不会有圆满的结局
[37:59] That’s the thing about time travel, 这就是时间旅行的好处
[38:01] there’s always a way. 总是会有解决办法
[38:03] I’m sorry, Dez. 对不起 戴兹
[38:15] John, you okay? 约翰 你还好吗
[38:18] Yeah, well, 当然
[38:20] my mind is no longer split in two, 我的思维不用再分成两份了
[38:22] but can’t say the same about my heart though. 但是我的心就不一定能做到了
[38:27] You? 你呢
[38:29] Well, lost my powers. Back to being mortal. 失去了法力 变成了凡人
[38:32] Sorry, guys. It had to be done. 对不起 但是一定要这样做
[38:35] Well, let’s go on and find the Legends, shall we? 我们去找传奇们吧
[38:38] Yeah, see if all this was worth it. 看看做的这一切都值不值
[38:39] Yeah. 好
[38:51] Well, everything seems pretty normal so far. 目前为止 一切都很正常
[38:53] This isn’t over, you dingalings. 这事没完 你们这群疯子
[38:56] You better watch your knees, Sara Lance. 你最好小心点 莎拉·兰斯
[38:59] Oh, no, is everyone a puppet again? 不 大家又都变成玩偶了吗
[39:02] What? 什么
[39:03] – What are you talking about? – I’ll kill you all! -你说什么呢 -我要把你们都宰了
[39:04] I got an anti-magic isolation chamber 我们有屏蔽魔法的单间
[39:08] with your name on it, Mike the Spike. 上面标着你的大名呢 尖刺麦克
[39:10] Ah, the usual insanity that passes for normal around here. 在这很常见的精神错乱
[39:15] What is this? 这是怎么回事
[39:16] Why are you being so weird? 你们怎么这么奇怪
[39:19] Well, I- 那个
[39:21] I do have a little bit of a tale to tell, to be honest. 说实话 我的确有个小故事要讲
[39:23] You fancy a drink? 要来杯喝的吗
[39:25] One of those stories. 众多故事中的一个
[39:27] Let’s go. 走吧
[39:31] Hey, Zari, I wanted to say that I’m sorry. 扎莉 我想跟你说声对不起
[39:35] For what? For stuffing me into a bag 为什么 因为把我塞进了包里
[39:36] or almost destroying all of history? 还是因为差点毁了所有的历史
[39:38] Well, yeah, that too, but what I’m really sorry about 也有这些原因 但是我真正要道歉的是
[39:41] is that we got off on the wrong foot. 我们一开始就产生了误解
[39:44] You’re a shapeshifter. 你是个变形者
[39:45] Your whole deal is tricking people. 你的所有目的都是为了骗人
[39:46] Yeah, but now I’m being honest with you. 对 但是现在我在跟你说实话
[39:48] You know, I could have been anyone 我重新获得法力时
[39:49] when I got my powers back. 我想变成谁都行
[39:51] Do you know why I kept coming back to this form? 你知道我为什么要变回这副模样吗
[39:53] Because Amaya is very hot? 因为阿玛雅很性感
[39:55] It’s because this is the form I was 因为我加入传奇的时候
[39:56] when I joined the Legends. 我就是这个样子的
[39:57] Now, I have been a part of many crews, 现在我已经是这么多队员的一部分了
[40:00] and you guys– 你们
[40:01] well, you’re not rubbish. 你们不是废物
[40:05] Listen, destroying history for personal gain, 为了一己私利毁掉历史
[40:08] it’s happened to almost everyone here. 这里几乎每个人都干过
[40:11] Rite of passage. 必经之路
[40:14] So you think I’m hot then? 那你真觉得我长得好看
[40:23] I made snicker doodles with your recipe. 我用你的菜谱做了肉桂糖曲奇
[40:26] Not bad. 不赖
[40:29] I’m reading your novel. I’m on the last chapter. 我在读你的小说 到最后一章了
[40:32] Your females characters are shallow, libidinous, 你创作的女性角色很肤浅 性欲旺盛
[40:35] and so much fun to read. 读起来也很有趣
[40:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:39] Yeah, good job, um, Rebecca Silver? 干得不错 瑞贝卡·西尔弗
[40:43] Nom de plume. 笔名
[40:44] Got it. 懂了
[40:46] So let me get this straight. 我来问清楚
[40:48] They’re making love on the surface of the sun? 他们在太阳表面做爱
[40:50] It’s a metaphor. 是比喻
[40:53] Got it. 懂了
[40:54] And the worst part? 最糟糕的部分就是
[40:59] It didn’t even make a bloody difference. 一点作用都没起到
[41:02] I was a fool thinking I could outrun this fight 我真傻 以为和你们一起飞来飞去
[41:04] flying around with you lot. 就能打赢战争
[41:06] Yeah, we tend to fly directly into fights. 对 我们倾向于直接飞向战场
[41:10] But we do it together, 但是我们要合作
[41:14] and we have your back. 我们支持你
[41:17] Well, as long as you know what you’re getting yourself into 你只要知道你要做的是什么
[41:19] because a demon like Neron, he doesn’t just want to win. 因为像尼禄这样的恶魔 他不只是想要赢
[41:23] He wants to win in the cruelest possible way. 他想用最残忍的方式赢
[41:32] Yeah? 喂
[41:34] The Kaupe escaped? 恶魂逃跑了
[41:37] Here’s what I want you to do. 你们需要这么做
[41:38] Track him down and recapture him, or else. 找到他然后把他抓住 要不然后果自负
[41:45] Um, there’s been a setback, but we’ll make it right. 出现了点小插曲 但是我们能解决
[41:52] Oh, you’d better. 这样最好
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme