时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Your shapeshifting days are over, sweetheart. | 你变形的日子结束了 宝贝 |
[00:06] | He decided to exploit her for information | 他决定去了解更多她的消息 |
[00:08] | and to help us track down other Fugitives. | 帮助我们定位其他逃亡者 |
[00:10] | I know you’re writing a novel and it’s really good. | 我知道你在写小说 很棒 |
[00:14] | Taco delivery. My name’s Mona. | 送塔可的 我叫蒙娜 |
[00:16] | So what’s a Time Bureau? | 时间调查局是什么 |
[00:17] | That was supposed to be top secret. | 那属于最高机密 |
[00:20] | I’m not losing another kid. | 我不能再失去一个孩子了 |
[00:23] | The magic he used was pretty powerful. | 他用的魔法很强大 |
[00:25] | If magic has him on death’s door, | 既然魔法让他命悬一线 |
[00:26] | then maybe magic can save him. | 也许魔法能救他 |
[00:28] | I think I know someone who can help. | 我知道该找谁帮忙 |
[00:42] | 东京 1951年 | |
[01:29] | There’s got to be another way to fix him. | 肯定有其他办法能治好他 |
[01:32] | Something Gideon missed. | 被吉迪恩忽略的细节 |
[01:33] | John used magic to save those kids at the camp. | 约翰使用了魔法去救夏令营的孩子 |
[01:36] | Magic’s the only thing that can fix him. | 魔法是唯一能够治好他的东西 |
[01:37] | And you really think Nora Darhk is the answer. | 你真的觉得诺拉·达克能解决吗 |
[01:39] | She’s the only witch I know. | 我就认识她这么一个女巫 |
[01:41] | Can we even find her? | 我们能找到她吗 |
[01:42] | That is the problem. She has a time stone. | 这就是问题所在 她有时空石 |
[01:45] | She could literally be anywhere or any-when. | 她可能在任何地点甚至任何时间 |
[01:47] | The Bureau can’t seem to find her. | 调查局都不一定能找到她 |
[01:51] | You know, when I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[01:52] | there was this one escaped con that my dad was after. | 我爸在追捕一个逃犯 |
[01:55] | And everyone assumed that he had fled the country. | 所有人都觉得他逃到海外去了 |
[01:58] | You know where he found him? | 你知道在哪找到他的吗 |
[01:59] | Not a block from the police precinct. | 离警局不到一个街区的地方 |
[02:01] | Do you really think she’s hiding in the Bureau’s backyard? | 你真觉得她躲在调查局的后院吗 |
[02:04] | Gideon, do a Nora Darhk facial recognition scan | 吉迪恩 对诺拉·达克进行面部识别扫描 |
[02:07] | of 2018. | 2018年的 |
[02:09] | 雷斯顿 弗吉尼亚州 2018年11月22日 8点05分 | |
[02:09] | I have located a potential match. | 锁定可能的匹配选项 |
[02:12] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[02:14] | Right in the Bureau’s backyard. | 正是在调查局的后院 |
[02:15] | Great work, Detective Lance. | 干得不错 兰斯警探 |
[02:17] | Captain, our systems have identified the presence | 船长 系统检测到了 |
[02:19] | of a new Fugitive. | 新逃亡者的踪迹 |
[02:20] | This one is in 1951 Tokyo. | 在1951年的东京 |
[02:22] | All right, let’s divide and conquer. | 我们分头行动吧 |
[02:24] | I’ll go take care of Tokyo; you go find our witch. | 我去解决东京的事 你去找女巫 |
[02:27] | Make her fix our warlock. | 让她治好我们的男巫 |
[02:30] | Everybody to the bridge. We got a Fugitive alert. | 所有人都到舰桥上来 有逃亡者警报 |
[02:34] | Hello? Can anyone hear me? | 有人吗 能听到我讲话吗 |
[02:38] | – Crap! – Hey. | -靠 -嗨 |
[02:40] | Closed door means stay out. | 关门的意思就是别进来 |
[02:41] | Sorry, Sara called a team meeting. | 对不起 莎拉叫我们去开会 |
[02:45] | Were you– | 你是 |
[02:47] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:48] | I was watching porn. | 我看黄片呢 |
[02:50] | On a typewriter? | 用打字机看 |
[02:51] | Hey, no judgment here. | 没人瞧不起你 |
[02:56] | All right, Andiamo los case. Chop Chop! | 案例分析 快点快点 |
[03:00] | Oy, enough shouting. | 别再喊了 |
[03:07] | That my whiskey? | 那是我的威士忌吗 |
[03:10] | It was. | 以前是 |
[03:14] | Oh, well, | 好了 |
[03:15] | look who finally pried themselves | 看看这是谁 |
[03:18] | away from their important business. | 终于从他们的大事里脱出身来了 |
[03:20] | Look, hobbies are very important. | 爱好非常重要 |
[03:24] | Right, Rory? | 对吗 罗里 |
[03:25] | I take my porn very seriously. | 我非常重视我的黄片 |
[03:28] | Okay, back to work. | 好了 说回工作 |
[03:31] | In the summer of 1951, a film crew shot footage of a monster | 1951年夏天 电影摄制组拍到了怪兽 |
[03:35] | in Tokyo Bay. | 在东京湾 |
[03:37] | Two days later, the city was destroyed. | 两天之后 城市被毁了 |
[03:39] | We need to get that footage before any panic sets in | 我们要赶在发生恐慌之前拿到录像 |
[03:42] | and to capture that monster before it can do any real damage. | 在怪兽造成实际的损害之前抓到它 |
[03:48] | And because we’re shorthanded, you’re up. | 由于我们人手不足 你上 |
[03:52] | Time to earn your keep. | 该你挣钱养家了 |
[03:53] | Oh, I didn’t ask to be here, Mum. | 又不是我要求住在这的 妈妈 |
[03:55] | But you are a Fugitive. | 但你是个逃亡者 |
[03:56] | So your choices are help us out, | 所以你的选择有 帮我们 |
[03:59] | go back in your cage. | 回笼子里去 |
[04:01] | Bloody humans. | 该死的人类 |
[04:02] | All right, fine. | 行吧行吧 |
[04:05] | But it’s only to stop you blinkered lot from giving | 但只是为了阻止你们这些缺心眼的人 |
[04:07] | a harmless monster a one-way ticket to hell. | 把无害怪兽都一股脑送到地狱里去 |
[04:10] | At least with me there, | 我要是在场 |
[04:11] | the poor chap gets a fair shake. | 那可怜的家伙就有机会 |
[04:16] | I like her. Yes. I like her. | 我喜欢她 没错 我喜欢她 |
[04:20] | As you can see, Mr. Heywood, | 正如你所看到的 海伍德先生 |
[04:21] | the Time Bureau is putting your money to great use. | 时间调查局把您的钱用在了刀尖上 |
[04:24] | We now have multiple teams deployed throughout history | 我们派遣了多个队伍遍布历史 |
[04:26] | tracking down and securing Fugitives. | 追踪并抓捕逃亡者 |
[04:28] | All trained by your son. | 他们都是你儿子训练的 |
[04:29] | We only have the most highly qualified Time Bureau personnel | 我们只会选最具有资格的时间调查局人员 |
[04:32] | dealing with–oh, boy. And– | 去处理 好吧… |
[04:34] | Here’s Gary with a live one. | 盖瑞这就抓来了一个 |
[04:36] | Ah, say hello to Baba Yaga. | 和雅加婆婆问个好 |
[04:38] | We caught her trying to eat Chinese gymnasts | 我们发现它企图在2008年奥运会上 |
[04:40] | at the 2008 Olympics. | 吃中国体操运动员 |
[04:44] | – Sorry about that, sir. – What did she say? | -抱歉 长官 -她说了什么 |
[04:47] | Just a typical Russian greeting. | 就是普通的俄语打招呼 |
[04:54] | Are you sure this room is secure enough | 你确定这些房间足够牢固 |
[04:55] | to hold these creatures? | 能关住这些生物吗 |
[04:56] | It’s a temporary arrangement | 这只是临时解决方案 |
[04:58] | until our containment facility is up and running, sir. | 直到我们的监禁设施开始运作 长官 |
[05:00] | And they’re heavily sedated, right, Gary? | 它们都被打了高强性镇静剂 对吧盖瑞 |
[05:02] | Yup. Double doses of elephant tranquilizer all around. | 没错 都打了两针大象镇静剂 |
[05:06] | This way. | 这边走 |
[05:13] | Well, Director Sharpe, | 夏普局长 |
[05:14] | looks like you have things under control here. | 看来这的一切都在你掌控之中 |
[05:15] | Yes, sir. We sure do. | 是的长官 确实没错 |
[05:17] | I’ll be seeing you tomorrow for Thanksgiving. | 我们明天感恩节见 |
[05:19] | Your mother’s really looking forward to it and so am I. | 你母亲很期待 我也是 |
[05:22] | Oh, I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 无论如何我都不会错过的 |
[05:25] | What are you doing for the holiday, Director Sharpe? | 你假期准备做些什么 夏普局长 |
[05:27] | Me? Oh, well I was planning on spending it | 我吗 我本来准备和 |
[05:29] | with my girlfriend, but she’s working overtime. | 我的女友过 但她要加班 |
[05:31] | So I’ll probably just be sticking around here, I guess. | 所以我应该就会呆在这里了 |
[05:34] | You should join us. | 你应该加入我们 |
[05:36] | It’ll be fun, right, Nathaniel? | 会很有趣的 对吧 内特尼尔 |
[05:39] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[05:42] | Bye, sir. | 长官再见 |
[05:43] | Yeah, that is if you don’t mind starving all day | 前提是你不介意饿一整天 |
[05:45] | while your family slowly gets loaded and starts fighting | 看着你的家人慢慢的喝醉并开始吵架 |
[05:48] | and then your dad gets called for a “Work emergency.” | 然后你爸爸因为”紧急工作”被叫走 |
[05:51] | Well, at least your family are real people. | 最起码你的家人是真的 |
[05:53] | Mine are actors. | 我的都是演员 |
[06:02] | According to historical record, | 根据历史记录 |
[06:03] | the director we’re looking for, | 我们要找的导演 |
[06:05] | Ishiro Honda, should be in this stage. | 本多猪四郎 应该就在这个片场 |
[06:07] | Oh, I’m feeling a little conspicuous. | 我感觉有点显眼 |
[06:10] | Just ask like you belong. No one will question it. | 就装成是这里的人 没人会提问的 |
[06:12] | You. Coffee, now. | 你 咖啡 快去 |
[06:13] | – Hai. – Yeah, see? | -是 -看到没 |
[06:15] | It’s all about confidence. | 只要有自信就行 |
[06:17] | All right, you guys know your cover? | 好了 你们自己的假背景记熟了吗 |
[06:18] | Yup. | 熟了 |
[06:42] | I beg your pardon, but this is a closed set. | 不好意思 这里是封闭片场 |
[06:45] | Are you Ishiro Honda, the film director? | 你是本多猪四郎吗 那个电影导演 |
[06:48] | Honda-san, pleasure to meet you. | 本多先生 很高兴见到你 |
[06:50] | We’re Producers from K&G Pictures. | 我们是KG制片厂的制作人 |
[06:52] | We got word of an unusual animal sighting out in the bay. | 我们听说港口出现了异样的生物 |
[06:55] | We were told that you might have some footage suitable | 我们得知你手上或许会有些录像 |
[06:56] | for our news reel. | 可以给我们报道 |
[06:59] | How do you know about that? | 你们是怎么知道的 |
[07:00] | We’re from Hollywood. We know everything. | 我们是好莱坞来的 什么都知道 |
[07:03] | Ah, gracias. | 感谢 |
[07:05] | You must have misheard. | 你们一定是听错了 |
[07:07] | We were out on location by the sea, yes, | 我们是去海上取景时 |
[07:10] | and we saw a whale, | 看到了一头鲸鱼 |
[07:13] | and that was it. | 仅此而已 |
[07:15] | You’re sure it wasn’t something else? | 你确定不是其他什么吗 |
[07:18] | Something strange? | 其他奇怪的生物 |
[07:19] | Perhaps we can take a look and see for ourselves. | 或许我们可以亲眼看一看 |
[07:23] | I’m afraid the footage was ruined during transport. | 恐怕胶卷在运输过程中被损毁了 |
[07:27] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:29] | It truly is impossible. | 真的不可能 |
[07:31] | Nah, bloke’s lying. | 不 这家伙在撒谎 |
[07:32] | Oh, finally. Something we agree on. | 终于 我们达成了一致 |
[07:35] | – Stay here. – What? Where are you going? | -待在这 -什么 你要去哪里 |
[07:37] | To find that film. | 去找那胶卷 |
[07:38] | Oh, not if I find it first. | 除非我先找到 |
[07:43] | I have to go now. | 我得走了 |
[07:47] | Mr. Honda? Mr. Honda? | 本多先生 本多先生 |
[07:51] | Could–could we trouble you for a tour? | 您能不能麻烦给我们做个导游 |
[07:54] | Of course, please. | 当然可以 这边请 |
[08:05] | When we are on a mission, I give the orders. | 当我们出任务时 要听我的命令 |
[08:08] | Whose rubbish idea was that? | 这是谁的馊主意 |
[08:10] | You are lucky I am a reformed assassin. | 你得庆幸我不是过去那个刺客了 |
[08:13] | It’s quite a remarkable effect. | 这个特效非常壮观 |
[08:16] | If we shoot at low angles with a wide lens, | 如果我们在低角度用广角拍摄 |
[08:21] | it feels as though we are ants in this enormous city. | 我们就像这巨大城市里的蚂蚁 |
[08:28] | That is fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[08:31] | It’s got to be in his office somewhere. | 肯定在他办公室某个地方 |
[08:32] | If I was hiding something, | 我要是藏东西 |
[08:34] | I would put it where no one else would look. | 肯定会藏在别人不会去找的地方 |
[08:41] | Like under a bloody bomb. | 比如藏在一枚要命的炸弹下面 |
[08:45] | Genius. | 天才啊 |
[08:48] | It’d look amazing on fire. | 着火后肯定非常好看 |
[08:51] | Thank you so much for the tour. | 非常感谢你带我们转转 |
[08:53] | If you are ever in Burbank, be sure to look us up. | 你要是到伯班克了 一定记得来找我们 |
[09:01] | I’ve successfully digitized the film | 我已经成功把影片数字化了 |
[09:03] | and it’s ready for viewing. | 可以观看了 |
[09:04] | Roll it, Miss G. | 开始吧 G小姐 |
[09:17] | What is that under the water? | 水下的是什么 |
[09:31] | Guys, I think we’re going to need a bigger time ship. | 各位 看来需要更大的时间飞船 |
[09:41] | Okay, what is it? | 好 那是什么 |
[09:43] | You’re supposed to be the Fugitive expert. | 你不是逃亡者专家吗 |
[09:45] | Oh, well that’s no Fugitive. | 那可不是什么逃亡者 |
[09:47] | So what, it’s just some other magical monster | 怎么 又是某个不该出现在这的 |
[09:49] | that’s not supposed to be here? | 魔法怪物吗 |
[09:51] | Maybe you just haven’t met this one. | 或许你还没见过这个 |
[09:53] | Or maybe if you weren’t so quick to blame us Fugitives | 你要是别什么都怪罪我们逃亡者 |
[09:55] | for everything, you’d see the more likely scenario. | 你就能想到更可能的情形 |
[09:58] | That creature is man-made. | 这玩意儿是人造的 |
[10:00] | It’s probably a mutant or something. | 可能是个异形什么的 |
[10:02] | Created by one of the countless nukes you humans dropped | 由你们人类在此时期往太平洋投的 |
[10:04] | on the Pacific in this era. | 其中一枚核弹创造的 |
[10:06] | Or didn’t you think of that? | 还是你根本没想到那点 |
[10:07] | Nice try, genius, but if that were true | 很好 天才 如果真是这样 |
[10:09] | we wouldn’t have got a magic alert. | 那就不会有魔法警报 |
[10:11] | So why are we here? | 那我们干嘛来这 |
[10:12] | Ooh, you’re the time traveler. | 你是时间旅行者 |
[10:14] | Why don’t you figure it out? | 你怎么不去弄清楚 |
[10:16] | Okay. Gideon, | 好 吉迪恩 |
[10:18] | scan Tokyo Bay for any unusual marine activity. | 搜索东京湾有没有任何异常海洋活动 |
[10:22] | Right away, Captain. | 马上 船长 |
[10:23] | Hopefully Ray’s having better luck. | 但愿雷那边有好消息 |
[10:42] | I had a dream like this once. | 我曾做过一个类似的梦 |
[10:46] | Maybe more than once. | 或许不止一个 |
[10:51] | More mead, wench. | 再来些美酒 美女 |
[10:55] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[11:01] | Oh, a thousand pardons. | 非常抱歉 |
[11:11] | A Palmer Tech phone? | 帕尔默科技的手机 |
[11:13] | Great software. Terrible hardware. | 软件很不错 硬件不咋滴 |
[11:16] | My phone! | 我的手机 |
[11:20] | Get ye out of my sight, scoundrel. | 赶紧闪开 无赖 |
[11:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:30] | – I’m just– – What are you doing here? | -我只是 -你在这干什么 |
[11:33] | I need your help. | 需要你帮忙 |
[11:34] | What? | 什么 |
[11:41] | Chris and Tyson, you two get back here right now! | 克里斯和泰森 你俩赶紧回来 |
[11:44] | – Hi, Nate. – Hey, Patty. | -内特 -帕蒂 |
[11:46] | This is– | 这位是 |
[11:47] | Ava Sharpe. | 艾娃·夏普 |
[11:49] | Um, hi, Grandma! | 你好啊 祖母 |
[11:51] | That’s my grandma, Violet. | 是我的祖母维奥莱特 |
[11:53] | Do not let her rope you into playing cards. | 别被她哄去打牌了 |
[11:55] | It’s a lose-lose situation. | 大家都不会开心 |
[11:58] | And there’s my Uncle Rich. | 那是我的叔叔瑞奇 |
[12:02] | Don’t mention Obama. | 别在他面前提奥巴马 |
[12:04] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[12:05] | Good to see you, son. | 见到你真开心 小子 |
[12:06] | Glad you could make it, Director Sharpe. | 很开心你能来 夏普局长 |
[12:08] | – Thanks, sir. – You must be Ava. | -谢谢 先生 -你肯定是艾娃吧 |
[12:12] | Thank you so much for letting me join you. | 非常感谢您邀请我前来 |
[12:14] | Oh, of course. | 别客气 |
[12:15] | We wouldn’t want you all alone on such a special day. | 这么特别的日子肯定不愿让你落单的 |
[12:20] | He’s into the good stuff. | 他又要去喝好东西了 |
[12:23] | Nate, show her around. Make her feel at home. | 内特 带她转转 就当是自己家 |
[12:29] | Oh, your family seems nice. | 你的家人很好啊 |
[12:32] | Oh, it’s still very early. | 话说得太早了 |
[12:33] | Okay, everyone, the turkey is almost done– | 好了 各位 火鸡快好了 |
[12:38] | Wait for it. | 等着吧 |
[12:39] | Brining. | 卤水 |
[12:40] | Yeah, it just has to sit for another hour and a half | 对 只需要再等一个半小时 |
[12:43] | and then I’m going to pop it into the oven. | 我就把它放进烤箱 |
[12:45] | So that means dinner is when? | 那晚饭得等到什么时候 |
[12:47] | Give or take six hours. | 大概六小时后吧 |
[12:49] | What? | 什么 |
[12:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:52] | – Tyson! – Buckle up, Ava Sharpe. | -泰森 -系好安全带 艾娃·夏普 |
[12:55] | It’s going to be a bumpy ride. | 这一路有得颠簸 |
[13:05] | Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Green. | 感恩节快乐 格林先生 |
[13:07] | Hi, Mona. | 你好 蒙娜 |
[13:09] | Thanks for bringing me food on a holiday. | 感谢节日给我带吃的 |
[13:10] | It’s literally my job. | 我就是干这个 |
[13:12] | Why are you working on Thanksgiving? | 你怎么感恩节还在干活 |
[13:15] | What’s the Time Bureau do anyway? | 时间调查局是干啥的 |
[13:18] | It’s like Groundhog Day. Uh, we regulate time zones. | 就像是土拨鼠日 我们管理时区 |
[13:22] | So you got any plans for the big meal? | 大餐有什么计划吗 |
[13:24] | Heck yeah, I do. | 当然有了 |
[13:25] | My family’s in LA, so it’s just me, instant ramen, | 我家人在洛杉矶 所以只有我和泡面 |
[13:28] | and Bestflix binging. | 在佳片飞刷剧 |
[13:30] | Oh, well, uh, if you want you could, | 那如果你愿意 你可以… |
[13:34] | uh, have Thanksgiving with me. | 和我一起过感恩节 |
[13:36] | That’s really sweet, Mr. Green. | 你人真好 格林先生 |
[13:38] | But I don’t want to eat all of your food. | 但我不想吃光你的食物 |
[13:40] | Oh, I happened to have ordered enough for two. | 我正好点了两人的份量 |
[13:46] | You’re vegetarian, right? | 你吃素对吧 |
[14:02] | Nora Darhk, what the blooming hell are you doing here, eh? | 诺拉·达克 你来这干什么 |
[14:06] | I owed this guy a favor. | 我欠这家伙一个人情 |
[14:09] | She shouldn’t be here, mate. I thought I warned you. | 她不该来这 我不是警告过你吗 |
[14:13] | Can you help him? | 你能帮他吗 |
[14:18] | Gideon is showing strange marine activity in this area. | 吉迪恩显示这个地区有奇怪的海洋活动 |
[14:21] | Fish disappearing en masse, seismic tremors– | 大批鱼群消失 因地震引起的震颤 |
[14:24] | Do you need all that just to end up back where the film was shot? | 你需要这些来找到那影片的拍摄地吗 |
[14:27] | Just being thorough. | 只是想详细了解下 |
[14:28] | Hmm, using fancy toys instead of your noggins, more like. | 更像是想依靠高科技玩具而不动脑吧 |
[14:31] | You know, I think I liked you better when you were in a cage. | 我更喜欢关在笼子里的你 |
[14:33] | All right. Enough. | 好了 够了 |
[14:34] | All we got to do is draw this thing out, | 我们要做的就是把这东西引出来 |
[14:36] | we shrink it down, and we’re good to go. | 缩小 然后就可以撤了 |
[14:39] | And how do you expect us to do that? | 那你想我们怎么做呢 |
[14:41] | We’ll just summon it with a friendly call? | 就这样友好地召唤它吗 |
[14:43] | “Oy, monster, come up here. Promise it’s not a trap.” | 怪物 现真身吧 我保证这不是陷阱 |
[14:46] | Or feed it like that guy. | 或是像那人一样喂它 |
[14:53] | Isn’t that our friend the film director? | 那不是我们的电影导演朋友吗 |
[14:59] | Feeding the whales, Mr. Honda? | 在喂鲸鱼吗 本多先生 |
[15:01] | What? | 什么 |
[15:03] | You. What are you doing here? | 是你们 你们来这里干什么 |
[15:05] | You first. Start talking. | 你先说 开始交代吧 |
[15:16] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[15:19] | It’s evil. | 是邪物 |
[15:20] | Truly evil. | 真正的邪物 |
[15:22] | I think we found our Fugitive, | 我们好像找到逃亡者了 |
[15:24] | but it’s not a monster. | 但却不是大怪物 |
[15:28] | No. | 不是 |
[15:30] | This is something much, much worse. | 这是更糟糕的东西 |
[15:46] | This, chaps, is no ordinary diary. | 这不是本普通的日记 |
[15:49] | It’s an agent of Brigid. | 这是圣布丽姬之书 |
[15:52] | Brigid. | 圣布丽姬 |
[15:53] | The Celtic goddess of art, creation, and healing. | 凯尔特的艺术 创世及治愈之神 |
[15:58] | This book has the power to make the imagination… | 这本书的魔力能够将想象… |
[16:02] | a reality. | 变为现实 |
[16:03] | You are not film producers, are you? | 你们根本不是电影制片人吧 |
[16:05] | No, we are not. | 我们不是 |
[16:07] | But we saw what was on that film, Ishiro, | 但我们看到那胶卷上的内容了 猪四郎 |
[16:09] | and we’re here to stop it. | 我们是来阻止它的 |
[16:10] | Tell us how you found the journal. | 告诉我们你是怎么找到日记的 |
[16:13] | I was out scouting for my film. | 我当时正外出为我的电影取材 |
[16:15] | And I found this book. | 然后就找到了这本书 |
[16:17] | You didn’t find the book; it found you. | 不是你找到了书 而是书找到了你 |
[16:19] | It’s drawn to creative types. | 它会寻找有创造力的人 |
[16:21] | Once I opened it, | 我一打开这本书 |
[16:23] | I was flooded with inspiration. | 灵感扑面而来 |
[16:26] | An image that has honed in my nightmares. | 在我噩梦中出现的一个场景 |
[16:29] | Suddenly came to life on those pages. | 突然间在这些书页上活灵活现 |
[16:33] | And then to my horror… | 然后令我惊恐的是 |
[16:38] | in real life. | 也出现在了现实中 |
[16:39] | I told you this book is evil. | 我和你们说过这本书是邪物 |
[16:42] | Whoa, hold on a tic. | 先等一会 |
[16:44] | Brigid created this book as a gift to you humans. | 圣布丽姬创造此书 作为礼物送给你们人类 |
[16:47] | To bring your dreams to life. | 把你们的梦境变为现实 |
[16:48] | You turned it into a weapon. | 而你却把它变成了武器 |
[16:51] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[16:53] | I did create something horrible. | 我的确创造了恐怖的东西 |
[16:56] | – What is this thing? – I call it Tagumo. | -这是什么东西 -我叫它塔古莫 |
[16:59] | A giant land octopus. | 一只巨大的陆地章鱼 |
[17:02] | Capable of destroying entire cities. | 足以毁掉整座城市 |
[17:05] | When I realized Tagumo had come to life, | 当我意识到塔古莫成真之后 |
[17:07] | I tried to destroy the journal. | 我想要毁掉日记 |
[17:10] | But it always comes back. | 但是它总是会回来 |
[17:13] | Of course it does. The power links you in this book. | 当然会了 魔力把你和这本书连接在一起 |
[17:17] | It won’t be released until the story of your creation | 在你创作的故事完整讲述出来之前 |
[17:20] | is played out in full. | 魔力是不会解开的 |
[17:22] | How did you end it? | 结局是怎么样的 |
[17:23] | You pushed the octopus in a volcano? | 你把章鱼推进火山了吗 |
[17:25] | Nope. | 不是 |
[17:27] | Tagumo wins. | 塔古莫获胜 |
[17:29] | Tokyo is destroyed. | 东京毁了 |
[17:36] | Oh, brother. | 老弟啊 |
[17:38] | Oh, Rich! | 瑞奇 |
[17:39] | You break it, you bought it, Rich, | 你弄坏的你就要赔 瑞奇 |
[17:42] | Well, this is a disaster. | 真是一场灾难 |
[17:44] | Hey, no one’s killed each other yet. | 至少他们还没互相残杀 |
[17:46] | Chris? Tyson? | 克里斯 泰森 |
[17:48] | Dad, have you seen the boys? | 老爸 你们看到那两孩子了吗 |
[17:49] | Oh, last I saw them, they were down in the basement. | 最后一次看到他们在地下室里 |
[17:52] | Playing with Nate’s old air rifle. | 在玩内特以前的气枪 |
[17:57] | Mom! | 妈 |
[17:59] | Guess they know how to load it. | 看来他们知道怎么上子弹 |
[18:03] | Okay, if we can’t stop Tagumo, | 如果我们阻止不了塔古莫 |
[18:05] | then draw a new ending. | 那就再写一个新结局 |
[18:07] | Preferably one where no one dies. | 最好是无人伤亡的结局 |
[18:24] | It’s not working. | 不起作用了 |
[18:26] | Like I said, | 我说过了 |
[18:27] | Brigid created that book | 圣布丽姬创造那本书 |
[18:28] | to help artists express themselves. | 是为了帮艺术家们表达他们的想法 |
[18:31] | You can’t expect him to write a happy ending | 如果他自己过得不好 |
[18:32] | if he ain’t had a happy life. | 别指望他写出个好结局 |
[18:34] | Ain’t that right, Ishiro? | 对吗 猪四郎 |
[18:36] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[18:38] | Every night, before this journal came to me, | 这本日记找到我之前的每一晚 |
[18:45] | I’d close my eyes | 只要我一闭上眼 |
[18:48] | and be back in the ruins of Hiroshima. | 就会回到广岛的废墟之中 |
[18:52] | Choking on ash, wondering where all the people went. | 被灰尘呛到 好奇人们都去了哪里 |
[18:57] | Not realizing they were all around me | 意识不到他们就在我周围 |
[19:01] | in my hair, | 在我的头发里 |
[19:03] | on my clothes, | 在我的衣服上 |
[19:06] | in my lungs. | 在我的肺里 |
[19:08] | They turned to dust. | 他们化成了尘埃 |
[19:11] | Drawing Tagumo helped me turn the nightmares | 画塔古莫帮我将那些噩梦 |
[19:15] | into something I could understand. | 转化成了我能理解的东西 |
[19:18] | A monster. | 一个怪兽 |
[19:21] | But now I am the monster. | 只是现在我成了个怪物 |
[19:24] | Ishiro, you went through something truly unimaginable. | 猪四郎 你经历了一些难以想象的事情 |
[19:30] | We all deal with our pain in different ways, | 我们用不同的方法来应对疼痛 |
[19:32] | and you chose art. | 你选择了艺术 |
[19:35] | And that’s beautiful. | 那很美 |
[19:40] | Don’t blame yourself. This is not your fault. | 别怪你自己 这不是你的错 |
[19:52] | So, can you save him? | 所以你能救他吗 |
[19:54] | Life force is the most potent form of energy in the universe, | 生命力是宇宙中最强的能量形式 |
[19:57] | and you’re like a battery about to run out of charge. | 而你就像个快没电了的电池 |
[20:00] | But you already knew that, didn’t you? | 但你已经知道了 不是吗 |
[20:02] | Aye. | 是的 |
[20:04] | Then why didn’t you say anything? | 那你为什么不说 |
[20:05] | What? And help push you off the wagon? | 怎么 再把你变成原来那样吗 |
[20:09] | You’re clean, Nora. | 你已经变好了 诺拉 |
[20:10] | It’s best we keep you that way. | 我们最好是让你保持现在这样 |
[20:17] | You can recharge him, right? | 你能给他补充生命力吗 |
[20:19] | You don’t want me to do that, Ray. | 你不会想让我这么做的 雷 |
[20:21] | Yes, I do. Otherwise he’s going to die. | 我想 不然他会死的 |
[20:23] | Ray. | 雷 |
[20:25] | My power comes from my father. | 我的能量来自于我爸爸 |
[20:28] | It’s in my blood. It’s always going to be calling me, | 它存在于我的血脉中 它一直在召唤着我 |
[20:31] | wanting me to give in and be consumed, | 想让我放弃挣扎而沉沦下去 |
[20:32] | but I can’t give in. | 但我不能放弃 |
[20:35] | I won’t. | 我不会放弃的 |
[20:38] | Now this is where we monitor time zone infractions. | 这就是我们监控时区异常的地方 |
[20:41] | Isn’t that a little overkill? | 这是不是有点夸张了 |
[20:44] | No, here at the Time Bureau, | 不 在时间调查局 |
[20:45] | there’s no such thing as over…kill. | 没什么夸张的 |
[20:53] | You need to come with me. Come, come, come. | 你得跟我来 过来 |
[20:55] | There’s something else amazing to see right in here. | 这里面有些很有意思的东西 |
[20:58] | Um, why are you– | 你怎么… |
[21:00] | What? Yup. | 什么 是的 |
[21:03] | Oh, uh, Gary? | 盖瑞 |
[21:05] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[21:06] | I–I think you forgot to unlock the door. | 我想你忘记把锁打开了 |
[21:12] | I am so f… fired. | 我要被炒了 |
[21:21] | Sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[21:22] | but we have a bit of a situation in here. | 但我们这里出了点情况 |
[21:23] | The prisoners are loose. | 我们的犯人跑出来了 |
[21:25] | What? How the hell did that happen? | 什么 这是怎么回事 |
[21:28] | The tranqs must’ve worn off. | 镇静剂效果肯定消退了 |
[21:29] | – Okay, we need to go. – No, no, no. | -好吧 我们得走了 -不行不行 |
[21:31] | We leave, Hank will know something’s wrong. | 我们一走 汉克就知道出问题了 |
[21:32] | Something is wrong, Nate. | 确实出问题了 内特 |
[21:33] | So you want our liaison to the DoD | 所以你想让我们在国防部的联系人 |
[21:36] | knowing that we messed up? | 知道我们搞砸了 |
[21:37] | – No, I don’t. – What do I do? | -不 我不想 -我该怎么做 |
[21:39] | Shut up, Gary. | 闭嘴 盖瑞 |
[21:41] | All right, I got a plan. | 好吧 我有个计划 |
[21:43] | – I’ll be back. – No, no, no. | -我马上回来 -不行 |
[21:44] | Your family’s going to notice that you’re gone. | 你家人会注意到你走了的 |
[21:46] | Not if I courier back ASAP. | 我尽快回来的话就不会 |
[21:47] | Uh–no. Just stall. | -不 -你就拖时间 |
[21:49] | – No, no. – Stall! | -别 -拖时间 |
[21:50] | No, I don’t even know–I– | 不 我甚至不知道 |
[21:55] | Hey, buddy, you okay? | 兄弟 你没事吧 |
[21:56] | This is the worst Thanksgiving ever. | 这是最糟糕的感恩节了 |
[21:58] | Yeah, scary stuff. | 是啊 可怕的东西 |
[21:59] | But, like I said, I have a plan. | 但就像我说的 我有个办法 |
[22:01] | So let’s go get our hands on some tranq guns. | 现在我们去拿麻醉枪吧 |
[22:04] | – Okay. – Oh, my God. | -好吧 -我的天哪 |
[22:09] | Is that a Kaupe? | 那是个恶魂吗 |
[22:11] | No. | 不 |
[22:18] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她在这干什么 |
[22:19] | She was supposed to stay locked in the closet. | 她应该被关在小房间里的 |
[22:21] | I was going to flash her later. | 我准备等下闪她的 |
[22:22] | – What? – That didn’t sound right. | -什么 -听起来不太对 |
[22:23] | Oh, for the love of… | 我了个天… |
[22:29] | Excellent hiding spot. | 很好的躲藏点 |
[22:31] | Yeah, well, I’m not hiding. | 我没在躲 |
[22:35] | My father sacrificed himself to give me a second chance. | 我爸爸牺牲了自己来给我第二次机会 |
[22:39] | I don’t want to ruin it by backsliding into dark magic. | 我不想毁了这一切 又重回到黑魔法之中 |
[22:43] | Who says it has to be dark? | 谁说要你回到黑暗中了 |
[22:47] | John needs a magical transfusion. | 约翰需要魔法传输 |
[22:50] | Normally, I’d have to drain someone’s life to save his. | 通常 我得消耗某人的生命来救他 |
[22:54] | Well, life force is essentially energy. | 生命力从本质上来说是能量 |
[22:58] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -是的 |
[22:59] | Well, then I have an idea. | 那么我有个主意 |
[23:03] | Oh, look at this. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[23:05] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[23:08] | Dot, you have outdone yourself. | 小桃 你超常发挥了 |
[23:10] | I hope you all built up an appetite. | 我希望你们都有胃口 |
[23:14] | Care to do the honors this year, Nathaniel? | 想不想来切第一刀 内特尼尔 |
[23:17] | Nathaniel? | 内特尼尔 |
[23:18] | Oh, he–he’s probably just in the restroom. | 他可能在洗手间呢 |
[23:20] | – We should wait for him. – Mom, I’m hungry. | -我们应该等他 -妈妈 我饿了 |
[23:24] | Me too. Just a little bit longer, boys. | 我也饿 就等一小会儿 小伙子们 |
[23:27] | Uh, I’ll go check on him. | 我去看看 |
[23:28] | Oh, wait– uh, sorry, sir. | 等等 抱歉 长官 |
[23:30] | Do you know what we would do in my family? | 你知道我们家会怎么做吗 |
[23:32] | We’d actually go around and list all the things | 我们会轮着把所有要感谢的事 |
[23:34] | that we’re thankful for. | 都说出来 |
[23:35] | What a lovely idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[23:37] | I’m thankful I’m still breathing. | 感谢我还活着 |
[23:39] | Well, I’ll go first then. | 那我先来 |
[23:41] | Um, I am thankful for so many things. | 我要感谢很多事情 |
[23:44] | So many, many things. | 很多 很多事情 |
[23:50] | I can’t believe you guys have magical creatures here. | 真不敢相信你们这里竟然有魔法生物 |
[23:52] | This is, like, the coolest place ever. | 这简直是世界上最酷的地方 |
[24:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:08] | I’ve seen this before, | 我见过这个场景 |
[24:10] | They’re hangry. | 他们饿了 |
[24:11] | These poor creatures are starving to death. | 这些可怜的家伙快饿死了 |
[24:13] | What does a Kaupe, Chupacabra, and a Baba Yaga eat? | 恶魂 吸血怪 雅加婆婆喜欢吃什么 |
[24:15] | That’d be Hawaiian BBQ, Birria, and Veal. | 应该是夏威夷烤肉 墨西哥辣炖菜和小牛肉 |
[24:18] | Babies, more precisely, but veal will do in a pinch. | 准确来说应该是小孩肉 但小牛肉也行 |
[24:20] | – Really? – I read a lot. | -真的吗 -我读过好多书 |
[24:22] | Where are we going to get all those things on Thanksgiving? | 我们要怎么在感恩节弄到那些吃的 |
[24:24] | – I’m on it. – No, get back here. | -让我来 -不行 回来 |
[24:35] | Ishiro can’t change the story. | 猪四郎没法改写故事 |
[24:37] | Plan C it is. | 那就执行C计划 |
[24:39] | What if we got the book to bond with another artist? | 如果我们能让这本书和其他艺术家联系呢 |
[24:41] | We could change the story altogether. | 我们可以彻底改变这个故事 |
[24:43] | Do you see another artist around? | 你看到周围还有其他艺术家吗 |
[24:44] | It’s not like you can just find some Rando | 又不是随便找个拿着画笔的路人 |
[24:46] | with a paintbrush. | 就能充数的 |
[24:47] | Who knows what they could unleash. | 谁知道他们会搞出什么 |
[24:48] | And we’re sure there’s not a single artist | 确信我们中间没有 |
[24:51] | amongst us? | 艺术家了吗 |
[24:52] | Why don’t we just burn the damn thing? | 为什么不把那该死的东西一把火烧了 |
[25:00] | Hey, why don’t you tell Sara you’re a writer? | 为什么不告诉莎拉你是个作家 |
[25:03] | Because I’m not. | 因为我不是 |
[25:05] | Rory, I read your novel. | 罗里 我看过你的小说 |
[25:07] | As much as it pains me to say it, | 尽管我很不愿意承认 |
[25:09] | you are very, very talented. | 但你非常 非常有天分 |
[25:13] | Well, it doesn’t matter. I can’t write anymore. | 那不重要 我不能再写了 |
[25:18] | Nothing comes out. | 什么也出不来 |
[25:19] | You have writer’s block. | 你是灵感阻滞了 |
[25:20] | No, I dropped a deuce this morning. | 没有 我早上刚拉了一坨屎 |
[25:29] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[25:37] | What is happening? | 怎么了 |
[25:38] | The Tagumo– it’s headed straight for us. | 塔古莫 它朝着我们的方向来了 |
[25:43] | It’s moving fast. It’s getting closer. | 移动得非常快 越来越近了 |
[25:44] | – By land? – It’s in the sewers. | -在陆地上吗 -在下水道里 |
[25:46] | Like an octopus, | 像章鱼一样 |
[25:47] | Tagumo can squeeze through the tiniest opening. | 塔古莫能挤进最小的洞口 |
[25:51] | It’s coming for me. | 它是来找我的 |
[25:52] | We’re not going to let that happen. | 我们不会让它放肆的 |
[25:54] | Rory, Z? Keep him safe. | 罗里 Z 保护他 |
[25:55] | Charlie, with me. | 查莉 跟着我 |
[26:09] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[26:09] | You distract it; I’ll shake it down. | 你分散它的注意力 我来缩小它 |
[26:11] | What? You want me as bait? Not bloody likely! | 什么 你想让我当诱饵 没门儿 |
[26:14] | Charlie! Damn it. | 查莉 该死 |
[27:02] | Get your slimy mitts off of her, you wanker! | 把你黏糊糊的触手从她身上拿开 蠢货 |
[27:11] | Some more over here, you muppet! Come and get me! | 我在这儿呢 蠢货 来抓我呀 |
[27:27] | Bloody brilliant! | 真他妈的棒呆了 |
[27:29] | Aren’t you glad that I came back? | 我回来了你不高兴吗 |
[27:33] | Where did it go? | 它去哪里了 |
[27:34] | Sara, how’s it going out there? | 莎拉 外面怎么样了 |
[27:35] | Good news, we shrank Tagumo. | 好消息是 我们让塔古莫缩小了 |
[27:37] | Bad news, we have no idea where it went. | 坏消息是 不知道它去哪里了 |
[27:43] | Dez. | 戴兹 |
[27:49] | Nora, don’t. | 诺拉 别 |
[27:50] | Don’t talk. Save your strength. | 别说话 保存体力 |
[27:51] | Nora, listen to me. Listen to me. | 诺拉 听我说 听我说 |
[27:53] | As smart as Ray is, | 虽然雷很聪明 |
[27:54] | he doesn’t understand what you’re about to do. | 但他根本不知道你要做的是什么 |
[27:57] | Choosing a life of magic, | 选择和魔法打交道 |
[27:59] | you’re either all in or you’re not. | 你要么完全投入 要么一点不沾 |
[28:00] | There’s no half-measures. | 没有折衷的办法 |
[28:02] | And you and I both know | 你我都知道 |
[28:04] | it never leads to a happy ending. | 这绝不会有圆满的结局 |
[28:10] | So if you’re going to do this, you don’t do it for Ray. | 如果你一定要这么做 不要为了雷 |
[28:14] | You don’t do it for me. | 不要为了我 |
[28:15] | You do it for yourself, all right? | 要为了你自己 好吗 |
[28:17] | It’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[28:20] | It’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[28:22] | It’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[28:25] | And I am thankful for the Whole Paycheck grocer | 我还要感谢我的工作给我 |
[28:27] | by my work, you know? | 带来的收入 |
[28:28] | Did you know they have a full bar? And– | 那里的酒吧供应各种酒… |
[28:30] | And I think you mentioned everything | 然后我觉得你说完了 |
[28:32] | the rest of us are thankful for. | 我们其他人都感恩的东西 |
[28:34] | So everyone, please, grab a plate. | 各位 请拿个盘子 |
[28:37] | We should say Grace, right? | 我们做饭前祷告 |
[28:39] | Grace! | 感恩 |
[28:41] | I’ll check on Nathaniel. | 我去查看内特尼尔 |
[28:43] | That–just– | 那个…就是… |
[28:45] | Why couldn’t I just tell sober, grounded stories | 我为什么不能说清醒理智的故事 |
[28:48] | instead of indulging in silly monsters? | 而是沉溺于愚蠢的怪物 |
[28:54] | Sober and grounded is boring. | 清醒与理智很无聊 |
[28:56] | You had a story to tell and you told it. | 你有故事要说你说了 |
[28:57] | You brought that monster to life. | 你赋予了那个怪物生命 |
[29:00] | Don’t pretend for a second you’re not a little bit proud. | 别假装你一点也不自豪 |
[29:04] | I was so afraid of what people would think of my creation. | 我害怕人们会怎么想我的创作 |
[29:09] | And now that it’s here in the flesh… | 而现在活生生在这里 |
[29:12] | Story complete. | 故事完成了 |
[29:14] | And I no longer have to fear | 我不必再害怕 |
[29:18] | what was locked inside my head. | 我脑中收藏的东西 |
[29:20] | No. No, you don’t. | 不 你不需要 |
[29:31] | Pen. | 笔 |
[29:39] | The ink–it’s not disappearing. | 墨水不会消失 |
[29:46] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[29:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:52] | I want to do this. | 我要这么做 |
[30:20] | Oh, what a rush. | 感觉真棒 |
[30:34] | Mona’s here with the food. | 蒙娜送餐来了 |
[30:35] | Listen– | 听着 |
[30:39] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[30:49] | Come on out, son. Time to eat. | 出来吧 儿子 开饭了 |
[30:50] | You know, maybe we should just start without him. | 也许我们不用等他 |
[30:52] | I’m sure he’ll be out soon enough. | 我相信他很快就会出来了 |
[30:55] | Ah, look at that. Maybe, uh, maybe he went to the store | 瞧 也许他去商店 |
[30:58] | to grab some Pepto for, uh– you know. | 买些止泻药 |
[30:59] | I’m going to ask you this once, Director Sharpe. | 我问你 夏普局长 |
[31:02] | What are you hiding from me? | 你在隐瞒我什么 |
[31:04] | The prisoners have escaped, sir. | 囚犯逃走了 长官 |
[31:06] | My son is alone with those creatures on the loose? | 我儿子独自面对那些逃走的生物吗 |
[31:08] | – You take me there now. – Sir, it’s not safe. | -现在带我过去 -长官 那不安全 |
[31:11] | My son is not safe, Director Sharpe. | 我儿子不安全 夏普局长 |
[31:13] | We’re going. End of discussion. | 我们过去 讨论完毕 |
[31:33] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[31:34] | Uh, dinner. | 晚餐 |
[31:36] | The key to any hangry creature’s heart. | 治愈饿怒生物的关键 |
[31:39] | We let them fill up and then it’s– | 我们让它们吃饱 然后… |
[31:41] | night-night again. | 就再次说晚安 |
[31:42] | This time, without the life-threatening shenanigans. | 这次 没有威胁生命的把戏 |
[31:45] | Señor, I couldn’t find the Tapatio, | 先生 我找不到塔巴蒂奥辣椒酱 |
[31:48] | but here’s some Sriracha. | 这是拉差辣椒酱 |
[32:00] | – What are you doing? – Quiet, I’m concentrating. | -你在干什么 -安静 我在专心 |
[32:03] | Mick is a writer. | 米克是个作家 |
[32:05] | The journal has bonded with him. | 本子跟他有联系 |
[32:07] | Bloody hell. That’s it, we’re doomed. | 糟了 就那样 我们完蛋了 |
[32:09] | We cannot stay here. | 我们不能留在这里 |
[32:11] | Tagumo will find us. | 塔古莫会找到我们 |
[32:13] | Ishiro! | 猪四郎 |
[32:31] | Meet Garima. Queen of Thanzanon. | 这是格里玛 丹扎农女王 |
[32:55] | Should we help her? | 我们该帮她吗 |
[32:55] | No, no, no. I think she’s got it. | 不必 我觉得她能行 |
[33:37] | Get it, girl! | 干掉它 女孩 |
[34:07] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[34:28] | I’m Mick. | 我是米克 |
[34:31] | “With the monster vanquished, | “随着怪物被征服 |
[34:33] | Garima and her beloved Buck made passionate love | 格里玛和她的爱人巴克在市里的废墟 |
[34:37] | in the ruins of the city.” | 展开激情之爱” |
[34:48] | Okay. Let’s go. Now. | 好吧 现在走吧 |
[35:07] | Where is everyone? | 大家去哪了 |
[35:08] | Your compatriots grew tired of waiting. | 你的战友等得厌烦了 |
[35:12] | Oh, sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:14] | Got a bit messy in there. | 里头有点凌乱 |
[35:17] | I’m going to take this with me. | 我要带走这个 |
[35:19] | Oh, please. | 请拿走 |
[35:21] | It clearly likes you. | 显然它喜欢你 |
[35:24] | Your creation was magnificent. | 你的创作很杰出 |
[35:28] | I was thinking about a fourth boob. | 我本来要创作第四个乳房 |
[35:30] | Three was plenty. | 三个够多了 |
[35:35] | Listen, Honda-san, | 听着 本多先生 |
[35:37] | forget about the octopus. | 忘了章鱼 |
[35:39] | Lizards. Lizards are king. | 蜥蜴 蜥蜴才是大王 |
[36:04] | This girl can drink. | 这女孩真能喝 |
[36:10] | Care for a nip? | 小酌一下 |
[36:14] | I know it won’t quite make up for the bottle– | 我知道这不能弥补被我干掉的 |
[36:17] | bottles that I pillaged. | 那瓶 那些酒瓶 |
[36:21] | It’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[36:23] | Look, | 听着 |
[36:24] | I wasn’t too keen on what you were doing out there. | 我不是很热衷我们在外面做的事 |
[36:27] | Hunting Fugitives. | 追捕逃亡者 |
[36:29] | But if someone’s got to play copper, | 但如果要有人扮演警察 |
[36:31] | it is a small comfort knowing that she has a heart. | 知道她不是冷血的是个小安慰 |
[36:37] | Don’t tell the others. | 别告诉其他人 |
[36:38] | They’ll never listen to me again. | 他们不会再听我的 |
[36:48] | I should’ve known you’d had an eye for talent. | 我该知道你会赏识人才 |
[36:50] | Just like your old man. | 就跟你老爸一样 |
[36:53] | Your creature handler, she’s great. | 你的生物管理员干得很好 |
[36:55] | Oh yeah, she’s gonna– | 是的 她会… |
[36:57] | She’s gonna fit right in. | 她会很适合这份活 |
[36:59] | Hey, look, Nate. | 瞧 内特 |
[37:01] | I just wished you told me what was going on. | 我只是希望你告诉我出什么事了 |
[37:03] | Honestly, I thought I could put out the fire | 说实话 我以为我会在有人发现前 |
[37:04] | before anyone noticed. | 就把火灭掉 |
[37:08] | Now I know how you must’ve felt | 现在我知道你每次 |
[37:09] | all those times you had to duck out of the family gatherings. | 从家庭聚会溜走时的感受了 |
[37:12] | You’re the guy they called if there was a disaster. | 发生灾难时他们都打给你 |
[37:15] | And I may have also been looking for a way | 而我也会找个办法 |
[37:18] | to get out of the house. | 离开家里 |
[37:20] | – You old so-and-so. – Sir. | -你个老… -长官 |
[37:23] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[37:24] | but I can assure you this will never happen again. | 我保证不会再有下次了 |
[37:27] | You’re damn right it won’t. | 你说得没错 不会再有下次了 |
[37:30] | I’m going to green light additional funding | 我会批准额外经费 |
[37:32] | to fast track the completion of your containment facility. | 以加速建好你的监禁设施 |
[37:35] | Well, thank you so much, sir. That will help a lot. | 非常感谢 长官 那是帮大忙了 |
[37:39] | And your mother is gonna kill us. | 你妈会杀了我们 |
[37:41] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[37:43] | Perks of time travel. | 时间旅行的特权 |
[37:44] | We can portal back into the second after we left. | 我们可以传送回去我们离开的那一刻 |
[37:47] | That’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[37:49] | Let’s make like a tree and leave. | 出发吧 |
[37:52] | Not sure that’s how it goes, but– | 不确定会怎样 但… |
[37:55] | – How are you feeling? – Hunky-dory, love. | -你感觉怎么样 -极好 亲爱的 |
[37:58] | You know, in fact, I feel like I have a new lease on life. | 事实上 感觉自己起死回生了 |
[38:02] | How are you feeling?, | 你感觉怎么样 |
[38:04] | Better. | 好多了 |
[38:06] | You know, my whole life, | 我一生总认为 |
[38:07] | I always believed my power was evil, | 我的法力是邪恶的 |
[38:10] | and then my dad died, and I feared using it. | 然后我爸死了 我害怕使用它 |
[38:14] | But I saved you, | 但我救了你 |
[38:17] | and for the first time in my life, | 我生命中第一次 |
[38:20] | my magic doesn’t scare me. | 不害怕我的魔法 |
[38:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:25] | John. | 约翰 |
[38:28] | That man I saw. | 我看见的男人 |
[38:32] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[38:35] | The past. | 过去 |
[38:39] | Hooray. | 太好了 |
[38:40] | Hey, cheers, big man. | 谢谢 大个头 |
[38:43] | And now I am gonna go and satiate my most wonderful habit. | 现在我要去享受我最美好的习惯了 |
[38:47] | Gonna have a smoke. | 去抽根烟 |
[38:50] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 不不不 |
[38:51] | Don’t ruin it. We just cured you. | 别毁掉了 我们刚治愈你 |
[38:55] | I can’t believe that worked. | 不敢相信能成功 |
[38:58] | Well, I for one always– | 我作为其中一个总是 |
[39:00] | Always want to see the best in people. | 总是看到人最好一面的人 |
[39:04] | Even me. | 哪怕是我 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:14] | I should be on my way. | 我该上路了 |
[39:15] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[39:25] | Run. | 跑吧 |
[39:27] | As far as you can. | 有多远就去多远 |
[39:28] | Don’t tell me when and where. Just go and stay hidden. | 别告诉我何时何地 去躲起来 |
[39:31] | But your team will know you let me go. | 但你的队伍会知道你放走我 |
[39:35] | – Again. – And I don’t care about that. | -再次 -我不在乎那个 |
[39:37] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[39:40] | And I want you to be free. | 我要你获得自由 |
[39:51] | This is the Time Bureau. Nora, what are you doing? | 这是时间调查局 诺拉 你在干什么 |
[39:53] | You got to get out of here. | 你得离开这里 |
[39:54] | I can’t keep running. You want me to be free? | 我不能一直跑路 你要我获得自由 |
[39:58] | Repentance is my path to freedom. | 悔改就是我获得自由的道路 |
[40:02] | It’s time for me to pay for my past. | 现在是时候让我为过去付出代价 |
[40:06] | Nora Darhk, hands up. | 诺拉·达克 举起双手 |
[40:16] | Get on the ground. | 跪在地上 |
[40:17] | Get on the ground! | 跪在地上 |
[40:48] | “Garima was as strong as she was stunning, | “格里玛既出色又坚强 |
[40:51] | and with her by his side, | 有她在巴克身边 |
[40:54] | Buck had at last vanquished his true enemy. | 他最终征服了他真正的敌人 |
[40:58] | Fear.” | 恐惧” |
[41:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:30] | It’s okay, Dad. Take it. | 没事 爸爸 接吧 |
[41:33] | Take it. | 接吧 |
[41:36] | Ooh, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[41:43] | Thanks for getting back to me. | 谢谢你打回给我 |
[41:45] | I know it’s hard to get away during the holiday. | 我知道在假日很难脱身 |
[41:48] | The creatures are controllable. I’ve seen it. | 那些生物可以被控制 我亲眼看见的 |
[41:51] | I don’t care how much it costs. | 我不管要花多少钱 |
[41:53] | We’re going to make this happen. | 我们要让它实现 |
[41:56] | Project Hades is go. | 启动地狱计划 |