Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Sara may not know it, 莎拉可能不知道
[00:04] but the demon’s power that lives inside of her, 但她体内有恶魔的力量
[00:07] when she succumbs to it, you’re gonna need that gun. 当她屈服的时候 你会需要那把枪的
[00:09] – Come with us. – What would you rather do? -跟我们走吧 -你宁愿怎么做
[00:11] Hide from A.R.G.U.S. your whole life or time travel? 一生躲着天眼会还是时间旅行
[00:13] What do you think the captain would think 你觉得船长会怎么看待
[00:15] about you re-engineering time? 你重建时间的做法
[00:16] Well, I’m no hero, 但我不是英雄
[00:18] and I’m not a member of any team. 也不是任何队伍的一员
[00:22] Are you sure about this, Ms.Tomaz? 你确定要这么做吗 汤马兹小姐
[00:24] Captain Lance did not give you authorization 兰斯船长并没
[00:25] to initialize this program. 授权你启动这个程序
[00:27] That’s because I didn’t ask for authorization. 因为我没请求授权
[00:28] – Now fire up the auxiliary generator. – Even with the reserve power, -现在启动辅助发电机 -就算有备用电源
[00:31] I don’t believe my system can run your simulation software. 我想我的系统也没法运行你的模拟软件
[00:34] Gideon, trust me. 吉迪恩 相信我
[00:35] Trust is something that grows over time between friends. 长期相处的朋友才会相信彼此
[00:38] As far as I’m concerned, 对我而言
[00:39] we are still acquaintances. 我们还只是泛泛之交
[00:41] Question, Gideon. 问你个问题 吉迪恩
[00:42] Who’s ready to have 1.12 terawatts 谁的中央处理器准备接收
[00:44] of power diverted straight into her CPU? 1.12太瓦的电流直击了
[00:47] I’m not sure if your calculations 我不确定你的计算
[00:48] accurately stabilize the surge. 可以准确地稳定冲击
[00:50] We should talk about this before proceeding. 运行前我们应该先讨论一下这点
[00:52] No time. We have to run this program before the team gets back. 没时间了 我们得在队伍回来前运行程序
[00:54] In that case, I suggest you hurry. 既然这样 我建议你快点
[00:56] The team has just returned on the jumpship from their mission. 队伍已完成任务坐逃生舰回来了
[00:58] Okay. Screw it. 不管了
[01:01] Gideon, what’s happening? 吉迪恩 发生了什么
[01:03] I was gonna ask the same question. 我也正想问同样的问题
[01:05] I thought you were fixing the ship. 我以为你在修复飞船
[01:06] Uh, yeah, that– the maintenance check took longer than expected. 维修检查实际上比预期时间要长
[01:10] The ship’s a mess. I had to re-initialize Gideon’s alpha drives. 飞船很糟 我重新预置吉迪恩的阿尔法驱动
[01:13] So how’d it go out there? Good mish? 你们那边怎么样 任务圆满完成
[01:16] I pried this cassette from Shorty’s fingers. 我从小矮子手里把这盒磁带撬来了
[01:18] – He means Napoleon Bonaparte. – “Waterloo.” -他是说拿破仑·波拿巴 -“滑铁卢”
[01:21] Who writes a song about losing a war? 谁还给一场败仗写颂歌
[01:26] Anyway. 总而言之
[01:27] It was really great. 还不错
[01:29] Even though half our band 尽管有一半的人
[01:31] missed the cue for our big encore. 都没读懂加演的暗示
[01:33] Yeah, where were you guys? 你们去哪了
[01:36] It was my fault. 都怪我
[01:37] I was just not used to walking in these go-go boots. 我只是不习惯穿摇摆靴走路
[01:42] It won’t happen again, Captain. 下次绝不会了 船长
[01:44] Right. Gideon, let’s check the historical records, 吉迪恩 查看历史记录
[01:47] see if everything is back to normal. 一切是否都恢复正常了
[01:49] According to the historical record, 根据历史记录显示
[01:50] the battle of Waterloo is back on track. 滑铁卢战役重回正轨了
[01:52] Napoleon did surrender… 拿破仑最终投降了
[01:54] And the French forces withdrew… 法国驻军也撤退
[01:57] Gideon? Where did she go? 吉迪恩 她去哪了
[02:00] The ship’s functions are still operational, 飞船依旧照常运行
[02:02] but it looks as though Gideon’s neural core has been fried. 但吉迪恩的神经内核好像被烧坏了
[02:06] I asked you to perform a routine maintenance check. 我是要你例行维修检查一次
[02:09] I did run a maintenance check. 我确实做了维修检查
[02:11] And maybe something else? 或许还做了点别的
[02:13] Something you want to tell us about? 告诉我们你做了什么
[02:15] Maybe show us? 或者给我们看看
[02:18] Oh, do not make me move you. 别逼我把你推开
[02:20] Uh, you should just tell her what it is. 你最好直接告诉她
[02:23] Last thing we want to do is get Sara mad. 谁都不想把莎拉惹毛
[02:26] – Why is that? – Because… -那是什么意思 -因为
[02:29] High blood pressure. It takes years off your life. 高血压 会短命的
[02:32] Okay, fine. You win. 好吧 你赢了
[02:34] I uploaded a synchronous, multi-model simulation program 我在吉迪恩的神经内核上传了一个
[02:36] to Gideon’s neural core. 同步多模的模拟程序
[02:38] A simulation program for what? 干什么的模拟程序
[02:40] To see if there are any other loopholes in history 看看历史上有没有其他
[02:43] – that we could exploit. – We? -我们可钻的空子 -我们
[02:46] You mean you can exploit. 你是指你自己吧
[02:48] You’re trying to hack history? 你是想黑入历史吗
[02:50] What exactly are you trying to change in 2042? 你到底想改变2042年的什么
[02:53] Oh, I don’t know, Ray. Maybe I’m trying to figure out 我不知道 雷 或许我只是不想
[02:55] how to stop my home from becoming a dystopian nightmare? 让我的家变成反乌托邦的噩梦
[02:58] Look, Zari, I let the Helen of Troy thing pass. 扎莉 我不追究特洛伊的海伦那件事
[03:00] I even let it slide when you tried to prevent Martin’s death, 我甚至不追究你当初想改变马丁之死的事
[03:03] but you need to understand 但你得明白
[03:05] we are in the “Fixing anachronisms” business, 我们的任务是修复时代错误
[03:08] not the “Hacking history” business. 而不是黑进历史
[03:09] Now please go fix Gideon. 请赶紧把吉迪恩修好
[03:11] Hey, maybe if you would stop bossing me around for a second, 也许你消停使唤我一下
[03:14] you would see this is a good idea. 就会知道这主意很棒
[03:15] I said “Please.” 我说了”请”
[03:17] And even if I didn’t, 就算我没有
[03:18] bossing you around is part of my job as captain. 作为船长我也有权使唤你
[03:21] Yeah, and it’s really easy 你穿着这衣服
[03:22] to take you seriously in that outfit. 真的很难把你的话当真
[03:25] You know this whole apathetic cool girl thing, 你知道冷漠酷雅女孩路线
[03:28] it’s not as cute as you think. 不是你想的那样可爱
[03:31] If you want to be a member of this team– 你要是想成为团队的一员
[03:33] Member-ish. 类似一员
[03:34] This was always a temporary arrangement. 这一直是暂时的安排
[03:36] I was never planning on sticking around for long. 我从没计划要长期待下去
[03:38] Then so long as you are on this ship, 只要你还在船上
[03:40] I am your captain, and if you don’t like it, 我就是你的船长 有意见的话
[03:42] you can stop sticking around. 你可以走人
[03:45] Aye, aye. 遵命
[03:48] – I’m gonna kill her. – Wait! -我要杀了她 -且慢
[03:49] Sara–no! 莎拉 不
[03:54] Just fix the ship. 把飞船修好
[03:59] “Just fix the ship.” Yes, Captain. “把飞船修好” 是的 船长
[04:01] Of course, Captain. 当然 船长
[04:03] Could I kiss your ass, Captain? 我能拍你的马屁吗 船长
[04:11] Damn it. 妈的
[04:15] Of course. Of course! 当然了 当然了
[04:22] All right, Gideon. You back online? 吉迪恩 你重新上线了吗
[04:26] Gideon? 吉迪恩
[04:42] Well, as long as you are on this ship, 只要你还在船上
[04:44] I’m your captain, and if you don’t like it, 我就是你的船长 有意见的话
[04:46] you can stop sticking around. 你可以走人
[04:51] Are you gonna say something? 你要说什么吗
[04:56] What the– 这他
[05:03] What is wrong with you? 你怎么回事
[05:06] Uh. Nothing, I think. 没事 我觉得
[05:09] Didn’t we just have this conversation? 这话我们不是刚说过吗
[05:11] Yeah, ’cause you keep making me repeat myself. 还不是你让我一遍遍重复
[05:13] No. That’s not what I meant. 不 我不是这意思
[05:16] Sara, don’t get mad. I’m sure Zari could fix– 莎拉 别生气 我肯定扎莉可以修…
[05:20] Just fix the ship. 把飞船修好
[05:23] Yeah, okay. Sure. 好吧
[05:31] Deep breaths. 深呼吸
[05:32] No one’s going crazy. 谁都没发疯
[05:35] It’s probably just something I ate. 可能就是吃错东西了
[05:41] – I’m busy. – Right. -我没空 -好吧
[05:43] You’ve done a lot of time travelling. 你进行过很多次时间旅行
[05:46] – Have you ever had déjà vu? – What’s that? -你有没有过似曾相识的感觉 -那是什么
[05:48] Oh, it’s uh, French for already seen. 法语 就是曾经见过的意思
[05:50] I hate the French! 我讨厌法国人
[05:55] I’m mortified, Nathaniel. 我感到羞愧 内特尼尔
[05:57] I mean, we could’ve permanently derailed the history of France. 我们差点就让法国历史彻底脱轨了
[05:59] – For what? – For what? -为了什么 -为了什么
[06:01] Have you not seen your outfit? 你没看见你这身吗
[06:02] It totally would have been worth it, and I’m a historian! 这绝对值了 我是历史学家
[06:04] We never should’ve given into the temptation. 我们就不该禁不住诱惑
[06:06] But we did. 但还是禁不住了
[06:08] And now, I can’t stop thinking about you. 这下我无时无刻不在想着你
[06:12] We can’t put the team at risk. All right? 我们不能让队伍冒险
[06:14] Until we can figure out a way to behave professionally, 我们找到保持专业的方法之前
[06:19] we’ll have to forget it ever happened. 就只能忘掉有过这事
[06:21] I can’t. 我做不到
[06:25] Just try. 试试吧
[06:35] Nate. 内特
[06:36] Yeah, uh, Amaya and I were just comparing notes 我和阿玛雅刚才在分享
[06:38] on the last mission. 上次的任务经验
[06:40] Did you notice anything weird happen a few minutes ago? 你注意到几分钟前发生怪事了吗
[06:44] No, not really. 并没有
[06:45] Nothing with the ship? 飞船上什么事都没有
[06:47] Well, let me think about it. 让我想想
[06:53] Nope. Nothing out of the ordinary. 没有 没什么不同寻常的
[06:55] Hey, aren’t you supposed to be in the engine room? 你现在不该在机房吗
[06:57] Sara told you to fix Gideon. 莎拉让你去修吉迪恩
[06:59] The last thing we want to do is– 我们最不想要的就是…
[07:00] Make Sara mad. 惹毛莎拉
[07:02] Yeah. You know what they say. 有句老话说得好
[07:04] “Happy captain, happy ship.” “船长开心 全船开心”
[07:06] No one says that, but whatever. 才没人这样说 无所谓了
[07:17] “Happy captain, happy ship!” “船长开心 全船开心”
[07:20] Stupid. 傻不傻
[07:38] All right, Gideon. You there? 吉迪恩 你在吗
[07:43] Mamma Mia. Here I go again. 妈妈咪呀 又来一次
[07:52] So long as you are on this ship, 只要你还在船上
[07:54] I’m your captain. 我就是你的船长
[07:56] And if you don’t like it, you can stop sticking around. 有意见的话 你可以走人
[07:58] Okay, something really bizarre is happening. 有件离奇的事正在发生
[08:00] You’re not even listening to me. 你都没在听我说话
[08:02] No, Sara, wait! 不 莎拉 等等
[08:03] There’s no need for violence! 不需要使用暴力
[08:06] I’m sorry, old habits. 抱歉 老习惯
[08:08] Ray, take Zari to the MedBay. 雷 带扎莉去医疗舱
[08:12] This way. 这边走
[08:13] What has gotten into you? 你这是怎么了
[08:17] I don’t know how to explain this, 我不知道该怎么解释
[08:19] but I’ve died twice. 但是我死过两次了
[08:23] Have you gotten into Nate’s psychedelic root stash? 你是不是喝了内特藏的致幻树根了
[08:25] No, I’m serious, Ray, please, I need your help. 我是认真的 雷 请帮我
[08:31] Fine, whatever. I guess I have to figure this out on my own. 好吧 随便 我想我得自己解决这事了
[08:34] – What’s that? – It’s a mild sedative. -这是什么 -是温和镇静剂
[08:37] While you heal up, I don’t want you hurting yourself, 在你恢复期间 我不想你伤到自己
[08:39] or anybody else. 或其他人
[08:41] Ray! 雷
[08:45] So long as you are on this ship– 只要你还在船上
[08:47] – Sara, I need you to shut up. – What? -莎拉 请你闭嘴 -什么
[08:49] Emergency! Everyone back on the bridge, right now. 紧急情况 所有人立刻回到舰桥
[08:51] – What are you doing? – Okay, let’s all just calm down. -你在干什么 -好了 我们先冷静下
[08:53] No, I will not calm down, and watch your step, Ray. 不 我冷静不下来 还有雷注意你脚下
[08:56] What do you mean? Ah! 你在说什么
[08:58] I thought the mission was over. 我以为任务结束了
[08:59] – Why are we still here? – Yeah, what’s going on? -为什么我们还在这 -是啊 怎么回事
[09:01] Okay, I know–I know this is gonna sound crazy, 我知道这可能听着挺疯狂
[09:03] but we are all in imminent danger. 我们马上要有危险了
[09:07] In an hour, this ship is going to explode. 一小时后 这艘船就会爆炸
[09:09] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[09:12] Let’s–let’s–let’s say I had a dream. 就说 就说我做了个梦吧
[09:14] Uh, but we need to check the ship, 但是我们需要检查整艘船
[09:16] and go over every inch, 搜遍每个角落
[09:18] because if we don’t stop this explosion, 因为如果我们不阻止这爆炸
[09:19] we’re going to die! 我们都会死
[09:25] Yeah. 好
[09:30] Guys! 各位
[09:32] Guys, I’m telling the truth! 各位 我说的是实话
[09:35] What’s up with her? 她是怎么了
[09:38] Working theory: cabin fever. 可能的原因 舱热症
[09:42] Working theory: space madness. 可能的原因 太空疯狂
[09:46] Acute entropic dementia. 急性熵痴呆症
[09:48] Too many donuts. 吃太多甜甜圈了
[09:51] I mean, it could be anything. 我是说 可能性有很多
[09:59] Must’ve developed a sedative tolerance. 一定是对镇静剂免疫了
[10:09] What’s the plan, Z? 你这是计划什么呢 Z
[10:11] First, you piss off Sara, 你先是惹恼了莎拉
[10:12] now you’re sneaking out of the MedBay. 现在又溜出医疗舱
[10:13] Yeah, I don’t have a plan, 我没有计划
[10:15] because nothing I do matters anyway. 因为我做什么都没有意义
[10:18] Sara always yells at me, nobody believes what I say, 莎拉总是对我吼叫 没人信我说的
[10:20] and Ray always trips on his platforms. 雷总是在平台上绊倒
[10:24] I have no idea why I’m stuck in this time loop. 我不知道为什么我被困在时间循环里
[10:26] Time loop, you mean like “Groundhog Day?” 时间循环 你是说像《土拨鼠之日》那样
[10:29] You don’t know “Groundhog”– 你不知道《土拨鼠之日》
[10:31] All right, it’s a movie about this guy 好吧 那部电影讲的是有个人
[10:32] who lives the same day over and over and over again 不断重复地过着同一天
[10:35] until he learns to be a better person. 直到他学会成为一个更好的人
[10:36] I know it sounds totally hacky. 我知道听起来很无聊
[10:37] However, it’s very well executed. 但拍摄得很好
[10:41] What’s that noise? 那是什么声音
[10:43] Oh, that noise just means that we’re all about to die. 那是我们就要完蛋了的声音
[10:45] All right, if what you’re saying is true, 好吧 如果你说的是真的
[10:49] and you find yourself in the loop again, 你又进入了时间循环
[10:51] find me, and say the words “Groundhog Day.” 找到我 然后对我说《土拨鼠之日》
[10:54] Just do it! 照做就是
[10:58] Well, as long as you are on this ship, I’m your captain, 只要你还在船上 我就是你的船长
[11:01] and if you don’t like it, 有意见的话
[11:02] – you can stop sticking- – Stop sticking around. -你可以走… -可以走人
[11:04] – Yeah. – Around. -知道了 -人
[11:08] Oh, and watch out, Ray. Watch out for– 注意点 雷 注意…
[11:11] What? 什么
[11:15] How did she know that? 她怎么知道的
[11:16] Nate… Nate… 内特 内特
[11:18] Library. 图书馆
[11:20] We can’t put the rest of the team at risk, all right? 我们不能让队伍冒险
[11:23] Until we can figure out a way to behave professionally, 我们找到保持专业的方法之前
[11:25] we just have to forget that this ever happened. 就只能忘掉有过这事
[11:28] – I can’t. – Just try. -我做不到 -试试吧
[11:37] Nate. 内特
[11:39] Amaya and I were just, you know, working on our harmonies, 我和阿玛雅只是在练习和声
[11:40] in case we have to impersonate– 以防我们要扮演…
[11:42] Yeah, yeah, whatever. 好好 无所谓
[11:43] I have something to tell you. 我有事要和你说
[11:45] Hedgehog Day! 刺猬鼠之日
[11:49] Damn it, you told me if I said “Hedgehog Day”” 该死 你告诉我如果我说”刺猬鼠之日”
[11:51] you would know what I was talking about. 你就会知道我在说什么
[11:53] Do you mean “Groundhog Day”? 你是指《土拨鼠之日》吗
[11:55] Why would I tell you to tell me about a Bill Murray movie? 我为什么要你告诉我比尔·默瑞的电影
[11:58] I don’t know, all I know is i’m stuck in this time loop. 我不知道 我只知道我困在了时间循环里
[12:01] Like “Groundhog Day”! Okay, got it, okay. 就像是《土拨鼠之日》 好了 我懂了
[12:04] You do? 是吗
[12:07] And you’ll help me figure out what’s going on? 你会帮助我解决问题的吧
[12:09] Yeah, that’s what friends are for. 当然 这不就是朋友该干的
[12:10] – We’re friends? – Of course! -我们是朋友 -当然了
[12:12] So lay it on me. What’s happening? 那么告诉我吧 怎么回事
[12:13] All right. How about instead of trying to stop the ship from exploding, 好吧 与其试着阻止飞船爆炸
[12:16] we all get on the jumpship and escape? 不如我们都跳上逃生艇逃跑
[12:17] Yeah, while you guys were out, I was running my own little side mission, 你们出去时 我在做自己的小任务
[12:20] which crashed Gideon, and with her down, 结果把吉迪恩整毁了
[12:22] the jumpship’s locked into the docking bay. 逃生艇被锁在了停泊区
[12:23] So we need to talk to Sara. 那么我们要和莎拉谈谈
[12:24] No, I already tried. She never listens to me. 不行 我试过了 她不会听我的
[12:26] Probably too pissed off. 也许是太生气了
[12:28] You know, thinking about the vibration pattern of the blast, 回想下爆炸的震动方式
[12:32] I don’t think we were attacked from the outside. 我感觉不是来自外部
[12:34] The explosion was caused by someone on the ship. 爆炸是船上某人导致的
[12:38] I seriously doubt anybody would blow up the ship on purpose. 我完全不信有人会故意炸掉飞船
[12:41] So where do we start? 那么我们从哪里开始
[12:42] I mean, you’ve all been acting a little suspicious 你们完成任务回来后
[12:44] since you got back from your mission. 行为都有点可疑
[12:48] Mick doing laundry. 米克在洗衣服
[12:50] Now, that’s suspicious. 这可真是太可疑了
[12:52] Yeah. Very. 是啊 非常
[12:57] – Go. – I can’t get this damn song out of my head. -走 -那首歌一直在我脑袋里忘不掉
[13:00] Which one? “Waterloo”? 哪一首 《滑铁卢》吗
[13:03] Don’t mention it! 别提那名字
[13:10] – Did it work? – Did what work? -起作用了吗 -什么起作用
[13:12] Why am I holding the thingy in my hand? 我手里为什么拿着这东西
[13:13] I’ll look after it, Mick. 我帮你保管吧 米克
[13:15] Okay. Good! 好吧 很好
[13:17] I gotta get my undies in the dryer before Haircut does! 我得赶在西装头之前把内衣放烘干机里
[13:28] Why would Amaya want the memory flasher? 为什么阿玛雅想要记忆闪光枪
[13:29] It could have something to do with Kuasa. 可能跟瓜莎有关
[13:31] She does want to help her. 她是真的想帮助她
[13:32] What if Kuasa somehow convinced her to blow up the ship? 她会不会莫名其妙被瓜沙说服炸掉飞船
[13:36] Take it easy on the conspiracy juice. 阴谋论别陷得太深
[13:39] – I’ll find out what’s going on. – All right. -我去查明情况 -好吧
[13:46] I–I thought Sara told you to fix the ship. 我以为莎拉叫你去修船了
[13:48] Yeah, like she always does. 是啊 她总是这样
[13:50] Yeah, look, I know Sara can be tough, 我知道莎拉比较难应付
[13:53] especially when you make her mad. 尤其是当她生气的时候
[13:55] Hey, why are you so worried about Sara’s temper? 你为什么那么担心莎拉的脾气
[13:57] No, I just-you know the saying. 也不是 就是有句话说得好
[14:00] Happy Captain– 船长开心
[14:01] – Happy ship. – Happy ship. -全船开心 -全船开心
[14:03] Well, I guess-I guess my catchphrase 看起来我的口头语
[14:05] is catching on in the future. 在未来流行起来了
[14:07] Yeah, yeah, um, everyone is saying it where I’m from. 是啊 我来的那里所有人都在说
[14:13] That’s cool. 真酷
[14:14] Come on, Nate, we’re running out of time. 快啊 内特 我们没时间了
[14:16] What are you doing in there? 你在里边干什么呢
[14:19] The truth is, when it comes to you, 其实当涉及到你时
[14:22] I’m not as strong as I’d like to be. 我没有想的那么坚强
[14:24] With this, we can both forget it happened. 这个可以帮我们忘记发生的事
[14:27] Yeah, you’re right. 是啊 你说得对
[14:29] With everything going on with Mallus, Kuasa, 现在马卢斯 瓜莎的事
[14:32] and Zari mentioned something about the ship, we should be clear-headed. 和扎莉提到船上的事 我们该保持头脑清醒
[14:34] – Yeah. – Yeah. -没错 -没错
[14:38] But, since we’re gonna flash ourselves anyway… 不过 既然我们都要清空记忆了
[14:44] I mean, it’s not like we’d remember. 反正也不会记得
[14:48] Ugh, Nate. 内特
[14:53] Thank God. 感谢上帝
[14:57] Come here, Tiger. 来吧 老虎
[15:06] Kill me now. 快杀了我吧
[15:13] Nate! 内特
[15:14] Oh, hey, um, Amaya and I were just– 我和阿玛雅只是…
[15:16] “Groundhog Day!” One hour, ship explodes! “土拨鼠之日” 一小时 船爆炸
[15:18] You’re stuck in a time loop, 你被困在了时间循环里
[15:19] and we have to stop the ship from exploding? 而我们需要阻止飞船爆炸
[15:20] Exactly, and I think that someone– 没错 我认为有人
[15:22] – Is triggering the explosion. – It’s probably an accident, -触发了爆炸 -但可能是意外
[15:24] but we have to investigate everyone to figure out who’s causing it. 但是我们得调查所有人找出是谁干的
[15:26] There’s a lot of secrets on this ship. 这船上有很多秘密
[15:27] – Let’s start with Amaya. – Why? So you can sex with her? -从阿玛雅开始 -为了让你和她做爱吗
[15:29] – That’s crazy. – No. You two flashing each other afterwards -太疯狂 -不 你俩之后互相用闪光枪
[15:31] in order to forget, that’s crazy! 清除记忆 才叫疯狂
[15:33] Why would we flash each other after having sex? 我们为什么要在做爱之后清除记忆
[15:35] – Focus, Nate! – Right, ship exploding. -集中注意力 内特 -好 飞船爆炸
[15:37] – Got it. – Let’s go find Rory. -明白了 -我们去找罗里
[15:38] Right, she probably wants to forget how awesome it was. 好 她大概是想忘记有多棒
[15:41] Or how short. 或是多短
[15:43] So I’ve timed out a schedule. 我已经列出了时间表
[15:45] He always leaves right about now. 他总是在这个时候离开
[15:50] Here. 这边
[15:59] Come on. 来吧
[16:05] Suspicious looking box! 看起来可疑的箱子
[16:07] Careful, for all we know, 小心 据我们所知
[16:08] it could be the cause of the explosion. 这很可能就是产生爆炸的原因
[16:09] We just gotta take it nice and– 得小心翼翼地靠近
[16:13] Oh, my God! 天哪
[16:15] Oh, my God! 天哪
[16:16] Oh, my God! 天哪
[16:21] Nice save. 干得漂亮
[16:24] Can you imagine if I tripped that? 你能想象我踩上去的画面吗
[16:26] Yeah, I don’t have to imagine it. 不 我已经看你踩过一次了
[16:27] Oh, God. Okay. 天哪 好吧
[16:31] Here we go. 打开来看看
[16:37] Damn it! 该死
[16:42] So you got all the traps? 你确定没有陷阱了
[16:44] I don’t know. I’ve never gotten this far before. 不确定 刚进行到这一步
[16:46] Okay. 好吧
[16:58] Why would Mick rig all these traps for a damn typewriter? 为什么米克要大费周章藏个破打字机
[17:03] Maybe it’s his criminal manifesto. 也许藏的是他的犯罪宣言
[17:06] Let me see this. 让我看看
[17:08] This says “Bosom” far too many times to be a manifesto. 犯罪宣言可不会提这么多次”乳房”
[17:11] “As the twin suns of Dartayus set on the horizon, 当达塔尤斯双生太阳升起
[17:15] her heaving bosom undulated 她隆起的乳房像海湾边
[17:18] like the soothing waves of the bay. 舒缓的波浪起起伏伏
[17:21] Buck swept her into his musky embrace.” 巴克将她搂入麝香味的怀抱
[17:24] – Mick’s writing a sci-fi romance novel. – Yeah. -米克在写科幻浪漫小说 -对啊
[17:28] Well, that’s the last thing I thought I’d see before I die. 我死前最不可能看到的事物
[17:32] Oh, funny you should say that. 说得真灵验
[17:36] So you’re saying Rory and Amaya are in the clear. 你是说罗里和阿玛雅是清白的
[17:39] Which is why we’re gonna go visit Ray. 看来我们得去拜访下雷了
[17:40] He’s been acting twitchy. 他最近总是焦躁不安
[17:41] Well, let’s go spy on my best friend! 去监视我的挚友吧
[17:48] That’s boring. I think we can cross him off our suspect list. 真无聊 我看可以直接排除他的嫌疑了
[17:51] Ray? 雷
[17:53] Have you seen Zari? 看见扎莉了吗
[17:54] I just checked the engine room, she’s not there. 我刚检查了机房 她不在那
[17:56] Um, no, I haven’t. 我没看到她
[17:59] I’m sick and tired of playing mom. 我简直受够当老妈子了
[18:01] She’s really starting to piss me off. 她可真是把我惹毛了
[18:03] Uh, well, in the meantime, how about some tea? 那 来杯茶压压火
[18:05] It’s my signature blend of chamomile, lavender, and rose. 我的独家配方 有甘菊 熏衣草和玫瑰
[18:08] – Very relaxing! – If you see Zari, tell her I’m looking for her. -非常舒缓 -看到扎莉就告诉她我在找她
[18:11] Yeah. 好
[18:14] – Ray. – Holy Toledo! -雷 -我的神呐
[18:16] Where’d you guys come from? Were you spying on me? 你们从哪冒出来的 是在监视我吗
[18:18] Of course you were, I shouldn’t say anything. 肯定是 我应该保持沉默的
[18:19] Okay, I’ll tell you everything! 你们赢了 我什么都招
[18:20] Constantine told me to kill Sara 康斯坦丁让我在马卢斯
[18:22] if Mallus ever takes control of her again. 再控制莎拉时杀了她
[18:24] Wow, dude, that’s– that’s heavy. 伙计 这 这信息量有点大
[18:26] Wait, maybe Sara Malluses out and blows up the ship! 会不会是马卢斯控制莎拉炸毁了这艘飞船
[18:29] What do you mean she blows up the ship? 什么叫她把飞船给炸了
[18:31] Zari’s caught in a time loop and the ship explodes every hour. 扎莉被困在时间循环 飞船每小时会爆炸
[18:33] – Oh, like “Cause and Effect” – What? -就像”起因和结果”一样 -什么
[18:35] “Star Trek: Next Generation” 《星际迷航:下一代》
[18:36] – It’s “Groundhog Day.” – Fair enough. -是《土拨鼠之日》吧 -有道理
[18:38] But “Star Trek”– 但是《星际迷航》
[18:39] Wait, the ship explodes in an hour? 等会 一小时后飞船就爆炸了
[18:41] Yeah, actually, 24 minutes. 对 实际上是24分钟后
[18:43] And I think someone onboard is causing it. 我认为是船上的人炸的
[18:45] – Mick. – He’s clean. -米克 -他是清白的
[18:47] Unlike his literary erotica. 他的作品可不”清白”
[18:48] – Excuse me, what? – Long story, like literally a long story. -什么 -说来话长 真的是很长的故事
[18:52] – So weird. – 1,000 pages long. -太奇葩了 -上千页
[18:53] There was blue. 有黄段子
[18:56] Anyway, the captain’s the only one 总之 船长是唯一一个
[18:57] we haven’t checked out. 我们没有查过的人
[18:59] For that, we need your help, Ray. 因此 我们需要你的帮助 雷
[19:04] What is she doing going into the jumpship? 她去逃生舱做什么
[19:06] With Gideon down, it’s not like she can go anywhere. 没有吉迪恩 她哪都去不了才对
[19:08] Wait, is there a way she could cause the explosion from the jumpship? 慢着 她有办法在逃生舱炸毁飞船吗
[19:11] Could be any number of ways. 办法多了去了
[19:13] And with Mallus, who knows what he’s capable of? 有马卢斯在 谁知道他能做出什么事来
[19:15] I’m worried about what we’re gonna find in there. 我很担心一会会发现些什么
[19:17] I hope I don’t have to use this. 希望不会用到这个吧
[19:19] You ready? 准备好啦
[19:20] Yeah, let’s shrink, Ray. 嗯 缩小吧 雷
[19:44] You sure she can’t see us? 你确定她看不到我们
[19:45] No, not when we’re in stealth mode, 隐形模式下看不到的
[19:47] which really just means library voices and no sudden movements. 意味着不要有大动作还要保持安静
[19:57] – What are you up to? – Oh, you know, crossword puzzles. -你在干嘛呢 -玩填字游戏
[20:01] You look tired. 你看起来很疲惫
[20:02] – Thanks, jerk. – No, no, I didn’t– -多谢关心 混蛋 -不 我不是
[20:05] I mean, you always look good, I just– 我是说 你一直看起来都不错 我只是
[20:09] Did you have a long day, or– 今天很累 还是
[20:10] You have no idea. 你不会明白的
[20:12] There’s this person on my team, 队伍里有这么个人
[20:14] and she is reckless! 简直就是个灾难
[20:17] She doesn’t take orders. 她从不服从命令
[20:20] And it’s like I want to tell her how important she is to this team. 我想让她知道她对队伍的重要性
[20:26] Because she is, but… 她确实非常重要 但是
[20:27] Sometimes, I tell you. 我跟你说 有时候
[20:30] She does not make it easy. 她可真是不给我省心
[20:32] What’d she do? 她做什么了
[20:33] Well, she hijacked Gideon, crashed our entire system 她为了测试寻找历史空子的模拟软件
[20:37] testing out some simulation software that finds loopholes in history. 而入侵吉迪恩 使整个系统崩溃
[20:41] That is definitely against regulations. 这可绝对是违反了规定
[20:44] Not that I haven’t been tempted to change the past. 我也曾希望能改变过去
[20:46] It’s just–I don’t even want to start looking for loopholes, 只是 我从一开始就不想去找空子
[20:51] because then I’m gonna start looking for ways to save my sister, 因为我肯定会去寻找救我姐姐的方法
[20:54] and then I’m gonna drive myself crazy. 然后把自己逼疯
[20:55] Yes, you will. So don’t. 对 你会的 别那么做
[20:59] I’m just tired of always being the bad cop, you know? 我只是不想再唱黑脸了 你知道吗
[21:02] Believe me, I understand. 相信我 我理解你
[21:04] I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve had to yell at 我都数不清吼搞砸任务的培训生和
[21:06] cadets for screwing up or bust them for breaking protocol. 抓他们违反规定多少次了
[21:09] Yeah, I don’t know, I feel like you might like that. 这我就不清楚了 我看你挺享受的
[21:12] You seem to get a kick out of ordering people around. 你好像以指挥他人为乐
[21:16] Maybe, just a little bit. 可能吧 有一点点享受
[21:20] Where are you calling me from? 你从哪打给我的
[21:21] I don’t recognize that part of the Waverider. 我不记得乘波号有这个地方
[21:24] Welcome to the jumpship. 欢迎来到逃生舱
[21:26] – Are you hiding, Ms. Lance? – No. -你在躲着谁吗 兰斯小姐 -不是
[21:29] I am simply looking for some privacy. 我只是想要点私人空间
[21:33] Well, maybe I should come over. 也许我该过去陪陪你的
[21:38] Yeah, yeah, but like, I mean, 对啊 但是 我觉得
[21:40] I’m sure that you are super, super busy. 你肯定非常 非常忙
[21:44] It’s the perks of being the boss. 这就是当老大的好处
[21:45] I can just tell Gary I have a meeting. 我可以告诉盖瑞我要去开会
[21:48] Yeah, boss, speaking of, I should probably go 行了 老大 说到这 我得走了
[21:51] check on the rest of the team, 去看下其他队员
[21:52] make sure nobody’s gonna blow up the ship. 确保没人会炸毁飞船
[21:55] Okay, um… 好的
[21:57] Well, yeah, if you, uh– if you change your mind, or… 如果你 如果你改变主意了
[22:00] Whatever. 没什么
[22:01] Does Sara not realize how hard that woman’s crushing on her? 莎拉没注意到那女的非常迷恋她吗
[22:04] Maybe she’s got no finish. 也许她不知道怎么拒绝
[22:07] No, the Captain knows how to close. 不对 船长知道怎么拒绝人
[22:09] This is something different. 情况不一样
[22:10] Hey. Shh, she’s gonna hear us. 闭嘴 她要听到了
[22:12] Okay, do you hear that? Cause I’ve been hearing 听到了吗 我总是听到
[22:14] this high-pitched buzzing sound. 尖锐的嗡嗡声
[22:16] It sounds like there’s a fly in the jumpship. 就好像是逃生舱里进苍蝇了
[22:18] Did you say a fly? You have to kill it. 苍蝇 你得杀了它
[22:20] You have no idea what year it’s from. 你可不知道这是哪年来的苍蝇
[22:22] You could reintroduce the plague 很可能会重新引发瘟疫
[22:23] and have a whole other crisis on your hands. 并造成其他灾难
[22:30] Look out! 小心
[22:38] “Groundhog Day,” Exploding ship, 《土拨鼠之日》 飞船爆炸
[22:42] personal hell. 简直就是地狱
[22:43] We’re stuck in a time loop! 我们被困在了时间循环里
[22:44] Winner, winner, chicken dinner. 大吉大利 今晚吃鸡
[22:46] It was only a matter of time before we did one of these. 这是迟早要发生的
[22:49] Damn, girl, you look wrecked. 妹子 你看着很憔悴啊
[22:50] How many times have we done this? 我们重复多少次了
[22:51] How many times have you asked me 是你问我
[22:52] how many times have we done this, 我们重复多少次了
[22:54] or how many times have we all been blown up? 还是我们被炸死多少次了
[22:55] So you’ve been stuck in this loop for a while? 所以你在这个时间循环里被困挺久了
[22:58] – Yeah, like forever. – It’s okay. -对啊 感觉被困了一辈子 -没事的
[23:02] Maybe you could use a break. 你该好好休息下了
[23:05] – Have some fun? – Fun? -找点乐子 -乐子
[23:07] I blow up every hour. 我每小时都被炸一次
[23:09] Exactly. 对啊
[23:11] No consequences. 没有后果
[23:20] Cheers. 干杯
[24:15] Not bad, Mr. Rory, not at all. 不错嘛 罗里先生 挺不错的
[24:19] You’re such an idiot. 你就是个大傻子
[24:20] If you wash your clothes inside out, 要是把衣服翻过来洗
[24:22] it keeps them looking newer longer. Try it. 就能让衣服持久如新 你试试
[24:25] Oh, I never see you wear this. 我从没见你穿过这件
[24:26] Stop touching my clothes. 别碰我衣服
[24:29] I’m just saying it’s a nice color. 我只是说这颜色不错
[24:45] Nate. 内特
[24:46] Hey, uh, Amaya and I were just…. 我和阿玛雅只是…
[24:48] Feeling bad that you two had sex 因为你俩做爱
[24:49] and almost screwed up a mission, don’t care. 差点搞砸任务而愧疚 我不在乎
[24:51] “Groundhog Day,” ship explodes. 《土拨鼠之日》 飞船爆炸了
[24:52] Wait, you’re caught in a time loop? 等下 你被卡在时间循环里了
[24:54] – That’s awesome! – I can’t do this anymore. -太棒了 -我不能再这么做了
[24:56] – I’m losing my mind. – Wait, did you do the uh– -我快疯了 -等下 你试过
[24:58] – Fun montage? – Yeah. -蒙太奇欢乐 -对
[25:00] Yeah, thanks for that. You’re a good friend. 谢谢建议 你是个好朋友
[25:04] Nothing’s fun anymore. 一切都不再欢乐了
[25:06] Oh. That’s not good. 这可不太好
[25:12] Hey, take it easy! 想开点
[25:14] This is the only option I haven’t tried. 这是我唯一没有尝试过的
[25:15] Maybe it’ll stop the loop. 也许这样会终止循环
[25:16] Hey! What the hell’s going on? 发生什么了
[25:17] Don’t come closer. 别再靠近
[25:23] Typical! 真老套
[25:26] It’s okay, let’s talk this one through. 没事的 让我们谈谈
[25:28] It doesn’t matter, you won’t believe me. 没用的 你不会相信我
[25:30] Try me. 说说看
[25:32] I keep reliving the same hour over and over again, 我反复经历同一个小时
[25:35] and no matter what I do, the ship explodes and kills us all. 不管我怎么做 飞船都会爆炸和杀死我们
[25:40] And I’m totally alone in it, 我在循环里孤身一人
[25:41] because for some reason, I’m the only one 因为不知怎的
[25:43] that’s even aware that it’s happening. 甚至只有我意识到是这样
[25:45] And I try so hard, 我多么努力
[25:50] but I can never save any of you. 都救不了任何人
[25:53] Okay, I want to help. 我想帮忙
[25:56] Wait, you believe me? 等下 你相信我
[25:58] Yeah, how much time do we have left? 对 我们还有多长时间
[26:04] All right, people, for reasons that are too complicated 各位 因为现在没空解释的
[26:06] to explain right now, we have to search the ship. 复杂原因 我们得搜索飞船
[26:08] Zari says that there’s a bomb, 扎莉说船上有个炸弹
[26:10] and it’s gonna explode in 30 minutes. 30分钟后就会爆炸
[26:11] We have to find out why. 我们得找出原因
[26:13] Okay, well, the galley is clear. 厨房没问题
[26:15] Right, and I checked the sleeping quarters. 我还检查过卧室区
[26:17] Whoa, you went in our rooms? 你进了我们的房间
[26:20] Yeah. 对
[26:21] – The library… – What did you see in the library? -图书馆 -你在图书馆看到了什么
[26:24] Something I can never un-see. 没法无视的东西
[26:27] Guys, I think I looked everywhere, there’s nothing. 各位 我检查了所有地方 一无所获
[26:39] You didn’t check the trash compacter. 你没检查垃圾压缩机
[26:41] I didn’t even know there was a trash compacter. 我都不知道还有垃圾压缩机
[26:43] Well, it’s not really part of the tour. 一般不会参观到这里
[26:49] Gary? 盖瑞
[26:50] Ah, the time dweeb! 那个时间笨蛋
[26:51] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这干嘛呢
[26:54] – Thank God you found me! – What are you doing down there? -谢天谢地你们找到了我 -你在这干什么
[26:57] I, uh, I tried to portal onto the bridge, 我想从传送门到舰桥
[26:59] but didn’t account for drift in the temporal zone. 但是漏算了时光穿梭区的航差
[27:02] My landing was hot and my time courier broke on impact. 我降落得太急 时间传送带在落地时坏了
[27:04] That’s how I got stuck in here. 我就是这样卡在这里的
[27:06] Not the plan, but I adapted! 不是原始计划 但也能凑合
[27:09] Yeah, but why are you on the ship? 你为什么在船上
[27:11] What the hell you got in here? 你拿的什么东西
[27:13] – A bomb? – No! -一颗炸弹 -不
[27:15] No! That was our only chance of surviving. 不 这是我们生还的唯一希望
[27:17] – What do you mean? – He just destroyed the chrono-repeater -你说什么 -他刚毁掉了我用来
[27:19] I used to initiate a time loop in order to save you guys. 启动时间循环以便拯救你们的时间循环器
[27:23] – What? – I always wanted to die young. -什么 -我一直想要英年早逝
[27:25] Okay, nobody is going to die. 没人会死
[27:27] Well, uh, actually, I got an alert that the Waverider 实际上 我接到警报说
[27:30] exploded at precisely 4:20 temporal standard time. 乘波号会在标准时间4:20准时爆炸
[27:33] – What? – 4:20! -什么 -4:20
[27:34] – Get to the point, Gary. – I took matters into my own hands, -说重点 盖瑞 -我亲自上阵解决
[27:37] but because of my little portal mishap, 但因为我传送小失误
[27:38] I couldn’t warn you about the bomb! 我没法警告你们炸弹的事
[27:39] But I could operate the chrono-repeater, 但是我可以操作时间循环器
[27:41] which is programmed to start a one hour loop 循环器已被设定启动爆炸前
[27:42] prior to the explosion, 一小时的时间循环
[27:43] and I had hoped that would give you enough time 我还希望你们有足够的时间
[27:45] to diffuse the bomb yourselves. 自己拆除炸弹
[27:46] So now that this is destroyed… 既然循环器被毁了
[27:48] There are no more time loops. 就没有时间循环了
[27:49] So once there’s an explosion, that’s it. 所以一旦爆炸了 就完了
[27:52] – Kablooey! – All right, so what you’re saying is we have five minutes -爆破精灵 -你是说我们有五分钟
[27:55] to find this bomb before we all die. 找炸弹 不然全都得死
[27:58] Permanently. 彻底死亡
[28:03] All right, people, we’ve got five minutes 各位 我们有五分钟
[28:05] to find this bomb before it explodes. 找出要爆炸的炸弹
[28:07] We gotta think fast. 脑子转快点
[28:08] Before I portaled onto the ship, 在我传送到船上之前
[28:09] I traced the temporal signature of the bomb. 我追踪了炸弹的时间信号
[28:11] It originated in 1975. 它来自于1975年
[28:13] So the bomb must be something from your last mission. 所以炸弹一定是你们上次任务带回来的
[28:16] It could be hidden in the heel of one of the platform shoes. 可能藏在那些松糕鞋的鞋跟里面
[28:18] What about that stupid song? 那支蠢毙了的歌呢
[28:22] Genius! 天才
[28:31] The one place I didn’t look. 我唯一没有检查的地方
[28:33] Why the hell would someone put a bomb inside of an anachronism? 为什么有人会把炸弹放到时代错误里
[28:35] Damien Darhk must’ve planted it there, 肯定是达米恩·达克放的
[28:37] knowing you’d bring it onboard. 他知道你会把它带上船
[28:38] Well, then let’s get it offboard. 那我们把它扔下船
[28:40] No, we have to diffuse it! 不行 我们得把它拆除
[28:41] We can’t open the doors without Gideon. 没有吉迪恩我们打不开门
[28:43] – Burn it! – That’ll make it explode. -烧了它 -那样会爆炸的
[28:44] You know, for a guy who loves fire, 对于一个喜欢火的人来说
[28:46] you really have no idea how it works. 你是真的不懂火的威力
[28:47] What about you, Zari? Come on. 那你呢 扎莉 拜托
[28:48] This whole time that you’ve been on the ship, 这么久来你一直在船上
[28:49] did you learn anything that could help? 你掌握了什么有用的消息吗
[28:52] Right. Let me think. 让我想想
[29:02] Zari? 扎莉
[29:04] Sorry, Captain. 抱歉 船长
[29:09] – My beer is in there! – What the hell are you doing? -我的酒在那 -你要干什么
[29:13] Look, the force field’s not strong enough to contain the explosion! 这力场没有强到能承受爆炸的程度
[29:15] No, but it’ll keep you guys out long enough for me to say 的确 但是可以让你们在外面
[29:18] what I need to say. 听完我需要说的话
[29:20] Zari 扎莉
[29:22] Mick… 米克
[29:24] You don’t have to hide what you love. 你不需要隐藏你的爱好
[29:28] Follow your heart, and keep writing. 跟着感觉走 写下去吧
[29:31] Zari, we don’t have time for this! 扎莉 我们没时间说这些
[29:32] Nate and Amaya, 内特和阿玛雅
[29:34] I’m so lucky to call you guys my friends. 能当你们的朋友是我的幸运
[29:36] Zari, the bomb! 扎莉 炸弹
[29:37] What you guys have is so special. 你们两个拥有很特殊的感情
[29:41] I mean, the way you look at each other 你们互相对视的样子
[29:43] honestly makes me want to puke, but don’t fight it. 说真的让我想吐 但是别抗拒它
[29:48] You’re crazy about each other. 你们俩为彼此疯狂
[29:50] Just don’t have sex on missions. 就是别在任务途中做爱了
[29:53] Z, what are you doing? Z 你在干嘛呢
[29:55] What you would do, Ray. 在做你会做的事 雷
[29:58] You know, when I first came on board, 我刚来船上的时候
[30:00] you were so nice and polite to me 你对我太友好太有礼貌了
[30:02] that I wanted to punch you. 让我想给你一拳
[30:05] But I realize now the world would be a better place 但现在我意识到要是我们都更像你
[30:08] if we were all a little more like you. 世界会更好
[30:13] But being nice and polite’s only gonna get you so far, 但是友好和礼貌只能帮你到这了
[30:15] so do me a favor, and tell Sara why you’re so afraid of her. 帮我个忙 告诉莎拉你为什么这么怕她
[30:18] Okay, sure. 好吧 当然
[30:20] But first, I’m gonna figure out how to shut down the force field 但是首先 我得找出关掉这个力场的法子
[30:22] so we can deal with the bomb. 好让我们解决炸弹
[30:23] I am dealing with the bomb. 我正在解决炸弹
[30:25] Zari, look, you need to listen to me. 扎莉 你得听我说
[30:26] Sara, you are an infuriating, 莎拉 你特别暴躁
[30:29] stubborn pain in my ass. 让我非常讨厌
[30:32] Because you have to be. 因为你必须如此
[30:35] You’re not just the captain of this ship, 你不仅是这飞船的船长
[30:37] you are its soul. 你是它的灵魂
[30:40] You are so fierce and unflinching. 你又凶狠又坚决
[30:45] But why not apply some of that fearlessness to your own life 但为何对自己的人生没这种无畏感
[30:48] and just ask poor Ava out already. 赶紧约可怜的艾娃吧
[30:54] Did you have a meaningful message for me? 有什么有意义的遗言给我吗
[30:56] Not now, Gary! 别闹 盖瑞
[30:57] – Zari, let us in! We can do this together! – No. -扎莉 让我们进去跟你一起解决 -不
[31:01] I have spent so much time with you guys. 我和你们在一起这么久
[31:07] You’re my family now. 你们现在是我的家人了
[31:09] You deserve to be happy, and if– 你们应该活得开心 如果
[31:11] If I can be a small part of making that happen, 如果我能为你们贡献一己之力
[31:13] then this will be worth it. 那也值了
[31:17] – Zari. – Look. That won’t work! -扎莉 -这行不通
[31:18] You won’t be able to contain the explosion. 你没法控制住爆炸威力
[31:23] Zari, you don’t have to do this! 扎莉 你没必要这么做
[31:34] Zari, as your captain, I am ordering you to stand down! 扎莉 作为你的船长 我命令你住手
[31:38] You should know by now I’m not good at following orders. 你现在应该知道我不擅长服从命令
[31:40] You just told me what a good captain I am, 你刚告诉我是个多好的船长
[31:42] and now you’re not gonna listen to me? 你就不准备听我的话了
[31:44] Yeah, but this time, I’m not doing it for myself, 我是说了 但这次不是为我自己
[31:46] I’m doing it for you. 我是为你们违反命令
[31:50] I love you guys. 我爱你们
[31:52] Zari… 扎莉
[32:27] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[32:28] You know who I am, Zari. 你知道我是谁 扎莉
[32:30] Even though you may have never seen my face. 尽管你没见过我的样子
[32:32] Gideon? 吉迪恩
[32:33] – You’re real? – Of course I’m real. -你是真的 -我当然是
[32:36] Just because I’m an artificial intelligence doesn’t mean I don’t exist. 虽然我是人工智能 但我是存在的
[32:40] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[32:43] If you tell me I’ve been dreaming this whole time, 你要是跟我说我一直在做梦
[32:46] I’m gonna kill you, real or not. 我就杀了你 不管是真是假
[32:48] You’re not dreaming, but you’re not awake. 你不是在做梦 但你也不清醒
[32:51] In real life, you’re actually in the MedBay. 现实中 你实际上在医疗舱
[32:53] Unconscious and healing. 昏迷中接受治疗
[32:58] What happened to me? 我怎么了
[33:00] After your fight with Sara, 你和莎拉吵架之后
[33:01] you went into the engine room to make repairs, 你去机房维修
[33:04] and there was an accident. 出了事故
[33:05] Right, I was hit with that time sludge. 我被时间烂泥击中了
[33:07] This sludge, as you call it, 你所说的烂泥
[33:09] is a highly volatile substance, 其实是高度挥发性物质
[33:11] which helps power the ship through time. 帮助提供飞船穿越时间的动力
[33:13] You’re lucky to be alive. 你还活着就算幸运了
[33:15] So if my body’s in the MedBay, 所以如果我的身体在医疗舱
[33:17] then where is my mind? 我的思维在哪里
[33:20] Your mind is in here, with me in my matrix. 你的思维在这里 和我在我的矩阵里
[33:23] I was able to upload your subconscious via the neuro-monitor. 我可以通过神经监测器上传你的潜意识
[33:27] Well, so none of this is real? 所有这些都不是真的了
[33:30] Not in the way you’re used to. 不是你熟悉的样子
[33:33] Why did you bring me here? 为什么你把我带来这
[33:35] When you posed the question about changing 2042, 当你提出改变2042年的问题时
[33:37] your simulator went into overdrive searching for an answer. 你的模拟器拼命运转寻找答案
[33:40] And a sampling of those trillions of possible answers 在数万亿的可能性中抽样
[33:43] showed me that there was one constant: 表明有一个常量
[33:45] You. 你
[33:47] In order to save 2042, to find your so-called loophole, 为了拯救2042年 找到所谓的空子
[33:50] you must work with the Legends. 你必须和传奇们合作
[33:53] Hold up. 等等
[33:55] You’re saying my simulator works? 你是说我的模拟器起作用了
[34:00] Did my program predict that I’d bail on the team? 我的程序预测到我会离开队伍吗
[34:03] In almost every variation of the timeline, 几乎在所有时间线里
[34:05] your fight with Captain Lance precipitated your leaving the ship. 你和兰斯船长吵架指向你会离开飞船
[34:09] So your goal was to get me to choose to stay with the Legends. 你的目的是让我选择和传奇们待在一起
[34:12] I put you into your own program, 我把你放进你自己的程序
[34:13] and devised a scenario where the only way 设计一个场景 成功完成模拟的
[34:15] to successfully complete the simulation 唯一办法就是
[34:17] was to grow closer to the team and develop a bond. 和队伍走近 建立联系
[34:25] What about the bomb? 炸弹呢
[34:26] It was just a plot device I incorporated. 只是我编入的一个假装置
[34:29] A problem to solve. 要解决的问题
[34:30] But the real problem was you. 但真正的问题在于你
[34:33] If you stayed angry after your fight with Sara, 如果你在和莎拉吵架之后生气
[34:35] you would’ve left the team. 你会离开队伍
[34:36] And without you and your totem, there would’ve been no chance 没了你和你的图腾 未来就不可能
[34:39] in the coming days to defeat Mallus or save 2042. 打败马卢斯或者拯救2024年
[34:44] So, the interactions, 所以这些互动
[34:45] the things I learned about the team, 我了解到的团队
[34:47] they–they were all fake? 都是假的了
[34:49] Everything you experienced was extrapolated 你所经历的全是我根据
[34:51] from my current knowledge of the Legends. 目前对传奇的了解推测出来的
[34:52] While not real, what you saw was true. 不是事实 但你见到的是真的
[34:56] It doesn’t take a supercomputer to predict that those two 不用我这台超级电脑也能推断出
[34:58] would wind up dinky-tickling once Amaya returned to the team. 阿玛雅回来后他俩会亲热
[35:05] Uh, this one seemed less plausible. 这个不太可信
[35:07] We’ll have to ask Mr. Rory. 这要问罗里先生了
[35:11] I am terrified and in awe of you, Gideon. 我既害怕又敬佩你 吉迪恩
[35:14] Who knew you were such an evil genius? 谁曾想你是这么个邪恶天才
[35:17] And a bit of a perv. 还有点变态
[35:18] You never bothered to ask. 你们从来不问
[35:20] It’s an impressive piece of software you designed, Ms. Tomaz. 是因为你设计的厉害软件 汤马兹小姐
[35:23] Is that compliment, Gideon? 这是赞美吗 吉迪恩
[35:25] Don’t let it go to your head. 不要骄傲
[35:27] Are you ready to wake up now? 你准备好醒来了吗
[35:28] One last question. 最后一个问题
[35:30] Gary–why even have him in the time loop, 盖瑞 如果他从始至终都会
[35:33] if he was just gonna be stuck 卡在垃圾压缩机里
[35:34] in the trash compacter the whole time? 为什么要让他在时间循环里
[35:37] Thought it’d be funny. 我觉得很有趣
[35:43] Hey, rise and shine. 起床啦
[35:46] How are you feeling? 感觉怎么样
[35:47] Oh, like my head is made of cement. 我的脑袋很沉
[35:50] You were exposed to the ship’s Bosonic hyper-fluid 你暴露在飞船机房的
[35:52] in the engine room. 玻色子超流体之下
[35:54] Knocked you out for hours. 昏迷好几个小时了
[35:55] Oh, man, I have such a Gideon hangover. 天啊 我经历了吉迪恩版宿醉
[35:57] What do you mean? 什么意思
[35:58] While I was out, gideon transported my consciousness into a matrix. 我昏迷时 吉迪恩把我的潜意识上传到矩阵
[36:02] Okay. 好吧
[36:03] I think you dreamt that. 是你的梦吧
[36:05] No, it wasn’t a dream, it was real. Right, Gideon? 不 不是梦 是真的 是吧 吉迪恩
[36:07] Unfortunately, 不巧
[36:08] I don’t know what you’re talking about, Ms. Tomaz. 我并不知道你在说什么 汤马兹小姐
[36:10] Oh, that is cold, Gideon. 真无情 吉迪恩
[36:12] After all that, we’re still not friends? 经历了那么多 我们还不是朋友吗
[36:15] Zari, are you sure you’re okay? 扎莉 你确定你还好吗
[36:17] Gideon trapped me in my own simulator, 吉迪恩把我困在自己的模拟器里
[36:19] so I was stuck on the Waverider reliving the same hour 所以被困在乘波号上一遍遍经历
[36:22] over and over again. 同一小时
[36:24] Needless to say, I got to know you all really, really well. 不用说 我现在非常非常了解你们
[36:28] Could be caused by the sedative dosage. 也许是因为镇定剂的用量
[36:30] I could look into it later. 我可以过会儿查查
[36:32] I’m telling the truth. You know what, I’ll prove it. 我说的是实话 我来证明
[36:35] Sara, ask Ray what Constantine told him about you. 莎拉 问雷 康斯坦丁怎么跟他说你的事
[36:38] Okay. 好
[36:40] Ray, what did Constantine tell you about me? 雷 康斯坦丁怎么跟你说我的事
[36:45] How did you know that? 你怎么知道的
[36:50] Okay, he warned me that if you were possessed by Mallus again 他警告我如果你再被马卢斯支配
[36:54] and lost control, that I– I should kill you. 从而失控了 我应该杀了你
[36:59] Oh, such a relief to get that off my chest. 说出来畅快多了
[37:01] Well, he’s right. 他说得对
[37:05] You should kill me if Mallus takes over again, 如果我再被马卢斯控制你应该杀了我
[37:07] and you are going to need a lot of help. 而且你得找很多人帮忙
[37:09] Well, let’s just hope it doesn’t come down to that. 希望不会到那一步
[37:13] Hey, you wanna get a coffee? 想喝一杯咖啡吗
[37:16] Yeah. 好
[37:19] Aren’t you wondering what I learned about you? 你好奇我了解到你什么吗
[37:22] Do I want to know? 我想知道吗
[37:24] You’re afraid of historical loopholes 你害怕历史空子
[37:26] because you’d be tempted to save your sister. 因为你会忍不住去救你姐姐
[37:31] Well, not a day goes by that I don’t think about her. 我没有一天不在想她
[37:37] I’m sorry I fried Gideon, 抱歉我烧坏了吉迪恩
[37:39] but I had to know if there was a way to save my brother. 但我要知道有没有救我弟弟的办法
[37:47] And what did the simulation say? 模拟怎么说
[37:50] It said I can’t do it alone. 说我不能独自完成
[37:53] Sounds like you’re gonna need a team. 听起来你需要一个队伍
[37:56] You mean it? 真的吗
[37:58] I’ve been thinking about it, saving your brother, 我在想 救你的弟弟
[38:01] and technically, it isn’t a loophole. 严格上说不是空子
[38:04] It would be changing your past, but your past is my future, 会改变你的过去 但你的过去是我的未来
[38:07] and as far as I’m concerned, 就我所知
[38:09] well, the future’s an open road. 未来是未知的
[38:13] And besides, I’ll probably need your help fighting Mallus. 再说 我也许需要你帮忙打败马卢斯
[38:18] Hey, listen, it’s none of my business, but… 听我说 这不关我的事 但是
[38:22] You should ask Ava out. 你应该约一下艾娃
[38:24] Mm, my relationships have a way of ending badly. 我的恋情总是结局不好
[38:28] You know, it turns out 事实是
[38:30] at the end of the day, love is worth the risk. 最终爱是值得冒险的
[38:34] None of us can do this alone. 我们没有人可以独自完成
[38:36] Captain. 船长
[38:46] So you’re saying it’s like “Groundhog Day.” 你是说像《土拨鼠之日》的剧情
[38:48] That’s what I was told…by you. 是你告诉我的
[38:51] It’s good to know matrix-me is still a Bill Murray fan. 很高兴矩阵里的我依然是比尔·莫瑞的粉
[38:54] So, you said you wanted to tell us something. 你说你有事要告诉我们
[38:56] Yeah, you guys used the flasher to forget 你们用闪光枪忘记
[38:58] you almost blew the mission by sneaking off to have sex. 你们差点因为溜去做爱而毁了行动
[39:00] – What? – I think we’d remember doing that. -什么 -我们会记得做了这种事
[39:03] Nathaniel, that is the whole point of a memory eraser, 内森尼尔 抹除记忆的关键
[39:05] is that we don’t remember. 是我们不记得
[39:07] Guys, bashing yourselves is a temporary solution. 攻击自己只是暂时的办法
[39:10] You need to work your stuff out. 你们得解决问题
[39:14] Ray must have used a strong sedative on her, 雷一定给她用了强效镇定剂
[39:18] because there is no way we would ever use the flash gun, 因为我们一定不会用闪光枪
[39:21] that’s crazy. 太疯狂了
[39:23] It’s not so crazy. 并不是
[39:25] Amaya! 阿玛雅
[39:27] I saw Rory using it to get that song out of his head, 我看到罗里用闪光枪忘掉那首歌
[39:29] and I thought that is a brilliant idea. 我想这是一个好办法
[39:32] But Zari’s probably right. 但是扎莉说得对
[39:35] Totally, no flash guns. 绝对的 不用闪光枪
[39:37] We should talk about our feelings. 我们应该谈谈我们的感受
[39:39] Yes, yes. 是的
[39:40] We’ll just– we’ll leave it here. 我们就把它放在那里
[39:43] Just in case. 以防万一
[39:44] Not that we would ever use it. 并不是我们会用
[39:46] – Who uses those things? – Who does? -谁会用呢 -谁呀
[39:52] I’m busy! 忙着呢
[39:54] You should be, you have a lot of writing to do. 确实 你要写那么多东西
[39:58] I know you’re writing a novel, and it’s really good. 我知道你在写小说 很棒
[40:01] But that ending needs a rewrite. 但是结局需要改改
[40:03] I mean, Buck is such a misfit, that at the end, 巴克是个被放逐者 最后
[40:05] we just want to see him embrace his new family. 我们想看到他融入新家庭
[40:08] Just a thought. 只是这么想想
[40:17] I wonder. 我想知道
[41:00] “Buck wrapped his glistening biceps “巴克用他闪亮的肱二头肌
[41:02] around his busty alien queen.” 搭着他的大胸外星女王”
[41:06] “He’d lost his planet, “他失去了他的星球
[41:09] but found his home.” 但找到了他的家”
[41:14] Not bad. 还不错
[41:34] I am calm, I am present. 我很平静 活在当下
[41:39] I am centered. 精神集中
[41:42] Wally West. 沃利·韦斯特
[41:44] You’re not an easy man to find. 你真不好找
[41:45] No, that’s the point of meditation. 这是冥想的重点
[41:49] – Who are you? – My name is Rip Hunter. -你是谁 -我是里普·亨特
[41:51] I am trying to save the universe… 我试着拯救宇宙
[41:56] and I need your help. 需要你的帮助
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme