Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Previously on “Legends of Tomorrow” and “Arrow”… 《明日传奇》和《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:04] Kuasa is my granddaughter. 瓜莎是我的外孙女
[00:06] Darhk and his daughter are just too powerful. 达克和他女儿太强大了
[00:08] They have magic that we don’t understand. 他们掌握了我们不了解的魔法
[00:10] John Constantine. 约翰·康斯坦丁
[00:12] What, you’ve never seen magic before? 怎么 你以前没见过魔法吗
[00:14] The last time we met, I saved your soul. 上次我们见面 我救了你的灵魂
[00:17] Now there’s the demon over there possessing a little girl. 外头有个魔鬼 支配着一个小姑娘
[00:19] He knows your name. 他知道你的名字
[00:21] – Sara Lance. – Who’s there? -莎拉·兰斯 -谁在那里
[00:24] I am Mallus. 我是马卢斯
[00:49] Sir? 先生
[00:51] Visiting hours are over. 探视时间已过
[00:57] You never saw me and, uh, everything is perfectly normal. 你没见过我 而且一切都很正常
[01:04] Perfectly normal. 很正常
[01:11] Emily. 艾米莉
[01:15] Hey, sweetheart. 亲爱的
[01:16] It’s me again. 我又来了
[01:18] John. 我是约翰
[01:20] I didn’t think you’d find me 他们把我关在这里
[01:21] after they locked me up in here. 没想到你能找到我
[01:23] His voice, it’s so loud. 他的声音太吵了
[01:25] He says I can’t fight him. 他说我不能反抗他
[01:27] Well, let’s prove the nasty git wrong, shall we? 那我们来证明那混蛋说错了吧
[01:30] Come on, let’s get you up. 来 站起来
[01:42] All right, love. This, uh, might sting a bit. 好了 亲爱的 可能有点疼
[01:47] Exorcizamus te… 我们驱逐你们
[01:49] Omnis immundus spiritus, 所有污秽灵魂
[01:50] omnis satanica potestas, 所有邪恶力量
[01:52] omnis incursio infernalis, 所有恶魔侵入者
[01:54] et virtute Domini Nostri! 凭借主之力
[01:57] Go back to the place from whence thou come! 回到尔之来处
[02:00] I cast thee out! 驱除恶魔
[02:04] You cannot save this one, Constantine. 你救不了她的 康斯坦丁
[02:08] You’ve already failed her, 你已经辜负她了
[02:10] just as you failed Astra. 就像你辜负阿斯特拉
[02:16] Omnis legio, omnis legio, 所有军团 所有军团
[02:20] omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. 所有集体和恶魔派别
[02:23] This vessel is mine. 她的躯壳归我了
[02:26] Even now, her soul slips into the dark 现在她的灵魂已堕入黑暗
[02:30] to be joined by another, 等着跟另一个作伴
[02:33] a friend of yours. 你朋友的灵魂
[02:35] Sara… 莎拉
[02:37] Lance. 兰斯
[02:38] Sara? 莎拉
[02:40] How do you know Sara? 你怎么知道莎拉
[02:43] Tell me! Tell me! 告诉我 告诉我
[02:46] Sir! 先生
[02:47] I don’t know how you got in here, 我不知道你怎么进来的
[02:49] but I have contacted the authorities 但我已经联系了当局
[02:51] and will press charges. 准备起诉你
[02:52] Yeah, yeah, yeah. All right, love. 好好好 好了 亲爱的
[02:55] I can explain. 听我解释
[02:56] And don’t get your pearls in a twist. 别把珍珠缠绕
[02:58] If you’ll just look at this here coin– 请看着这枚硬币
[03:01] I will do nothing of the– 我才不要…
[03:12] Sara Lance. 莎拉·兰斯
[03:13] What the bloody hell have you gotten yourself into? 你这是蹚了什么浑水
[03:26] We’ll get to your demon, but how did you even find me? 我们会抓到恶魔 你是怎么找到我的
[03:28] Oh, simple, that. 很简单
[03:29] I attuned a dowsing dagger to your specific energy, 我通过占卜匕首探测到你的特殊能量
[03:31] I followed it from there. 于是跟着找到了这
[03:32] And I thought time travel was weird. 还以为时间旅行已经很奇怪了
[03:34] Well, you are not wrong about that, love. 这点没有错 亲爱的
[03:37] Blimey. 天啊
[03:39] Whoo, this is one hell of a jam jar you’ve got here. 你们这大铁罐子看着真不错啊
[03:41] I thought we gave the Englishman to the Time Pigs. 不是把英国佬交给时间猪猡了吗
[03:43] That was Rip. This is John Constantine. 那是里普 他是约翰·康斯坦丁
[03:46] Skinny Brit in a trench coat. 穿风衣 瘦得皮包骨的英国佬
[03:48] Same thing. 都一样
[03:49] Oh, doubtful, mate. 不一定哦 兄弟
[03:51] You see, I am an accomplished warlock, 我是技术高超的魔法师
[03:53] an expert of the occult, and a master of exorcism. 超自然专家 驱魔大师
[03:57] I’m also a Taurus, for those of you taking notes. 如有兴趣 我也是金牛座的
[04:03] The Anansi Totem. 安纳西图腾
[04:05] – That belongs to– – Her granddaughter. -这属于… -她的外孙女
[04:07] Same totem, different Vixen. She’s from 1942. 同样图腾 不同雌狐 她来自1942年
[04:09] You were saying about that “warlock” thing? 你刚才提到了什么”魔法师”
[04:11] Accomplished warlock, mate. 技术高超的魔法师 兄弟
[04:13] Well, I am charmed 很高兴认识
[04:14] to know another who bears the family name. 另一位有着同样姓氏的人
[04:17] It’s an honor. 幸会
[04:18] So, what’s your story then, handsome? 那你是什么来历呢 帅哥
[04:21] I’m from another Earth, and I’m spoken for. 我来自另一个地球 我已经有主了
[04:26] Yeah, his girlfriend’s a guy. 对 他有一位男友
[04:29] Anyway, this is too much for me. 总之 我不太能接受
[04:31] I’m gonna watch TV. 我去看电视了
[04:33] I’ve nearly finished assembling our new Nanite pistol. 我就快组装好新的纳米机械手枪了
[04:37] Soon, it’s gonna be, “Look out, Darhks”. 很快就可以说”给我小心点 达克”
[04:39] One blast of this baby, 只需要一枪
[04:41] and Damien’s gonna wish he’d never come back from the dead. 达米恩就会后悔自己起死回生
[04:44] Well, that is, once the code’s finished. 只要写完编码就行
[04:47] – It’s not a race, Ray. – No, of course not. -不是在比赛 雷 -当然不是
[04:50] We’re all winners here. 我们都是赢家
[04:51] Just, you know, some winners are faster than other winners. 只是有的赢家比其他赢家速度快
[04:54] This code will replicate the combustive effects of 这个编码将利用纳米技术模仿
[04:56] a Heat and Cold gun crossing streams using nanotech, 喷火枪和冷冻枪弹流相交时的燃烧反应
[04:58] the only thing that’s made them flinch so far. 目前他们只害怕这个
[05:01] You really wanna rush me? 你真的要催我吗
[05:02] No, no, no, no. 不不不
[05:03] Besides, the last explosion in this lab 而且上次实验室爆炸时造出了
[05:05] caused a “Freaky Friday” Firestorm. 《怪诞星期五》似的火风暴
[05:13] I miss them, too. 我也想他们
[05:19] I broke into the loony bin to perform an exorcism. 我闯进疯人院去给人驱魔
[05:21] And while I was at it, that demon called your name. 正在驱魔时 恶魔喊出了你的名字
[05:25] Said you’d soon be slipping into the dark. 说你很快就会堕入黑暗
[05:29] And I figured if Emily’s demon knows you on a first name basis 我想如果艾米莉的恶魔能说出你的名字
[05:32] you might know something that can help me save you both. 你或许知道什么能帮我拯救你俩的事
[05:35] I don’t need saving. 我不需要谁拯救
[05:37] And I am done fighting demons. 我也厌倦了对抗恶魔
[05:40] You think this has something to do 你觉得这跟我们
[05:41] with the demon we’re fighting? 在对抗的恶魔有关
[05:44] I was speaking of them metaphorically, 我只是打个比喻
[05:46] but yes, I did recently visit the spirit world. 没错 我最近确实去了趟灵界
[05:49] It’s a long story, 说来话长
[05:50] but it’s probably how the demon knows my name. 恶魔估计因此才知道了我的名字
[05:53] And the demon’s name is Mallus. 那个恶魔叫马卢斯
[05:56] Mallus. 马卢斯
[05:58] Smashing. 很好
[05:59] Very handy, demon names. 非常朗朗上口的恶魔名字
[06:01] Just what I need to cast this Mallus wanker out. 我就需要驱除马卢斯这个蠢货
[06:05] Now, I don’t know what you and your, uh, 我不知道你和你这些帅气的手下
[06:08] dishy lot have gotten yourselves into, 惹到了什么麻烦
[06:10] but I suggest you leave it to the experts. 但我建议还是交给专家来处理吧
[06:12] So nice one for the tip. I’ve got a girl to save. 感谢你的提醒 我要去救小姑娘了
[06:14] Oh, not so fast. You said it yourself. 别这么快走 你也说了
[06:17] This is not just any demon, 这不是普通的恶魔
[06:19] and we’ve been fighting it before you even knew its name. 你还不知道它的名字时我们就在与之作战
[06:21] And if this girl’s connected to Mallus, 如果这位姑娘跟马卢斯有连系
[06:23] she might be able to help us destroy him. 她或许能帮我们摧毁他
[06:26] You wanna tag along for an exorcism? 你想跟着去驱魔
[06:28] Yep. 对
[06:29] That’s out of the bloody question, love. 想都别想 亲爱的
[06:31] Well, we gave you its name. So you owe us. 我们告诉了你名字 你欠我们一个人情
[06:33] Well, I gave you your soul. 但我给了你灵魂
[06:35] So you owe me indefinitely. 所以你永远欠我
[06:38] All the more reason for me to help you. 那我更应该帮你了
[06:50] If we’re lucky, Mallus hasn’t cemented 如果走运 马卢斯还没有稳固
[06:52] his control over the girl yet. 他对这个女孩的控制
[06:53] Well, if you’re looking for luck, 如果你想碰运气
[06:55] you’re on the wrong time ship. 你就上错时间飞船了
[06:56] How’s about a light, then? 能借个火吗
[06:57] Ask Mick, if you want your face burned off. 问米克要 如果你想烧掉脸
[07:01] I’m doomed either way. 不管怎样我都死定了
[07:02] We’re receiving a transmission from the Time Bureau. 我们收到了时间调查局的信息
[07:04] It’s Agent Sharpe. Or should I call her Ava? 是夏普探员 或者我该叫她艾娃
[07:07] Just put her on, Gideon. 接通她 吉迪恩
[07:09] Ava, hi. 艾娃
[07:12] Any progress with Rip? 有里普的消息吗
[07:13] Ugh, not yet. 还没有
[07:14] I just wanted to let you know that 我只想让你知道
[07:16] I’m still waiting to meet with Director Bennett. 我还在等见班纳特局长
[07:18] Unfortunately no one here believes that Rip 不幸的是这里没有人相信里普说的
[07:20] was right about Mallus being real. 马卢斯是真的
[07:22] I’ve even been barred from visiting him while he’s incarcerated. 我还被禁止去探他的监
[07:25] It’s a whole mess of red tape. 全是些官僚作风
[07:26] Well, if anyone can get through it, it’s you. 如果有人能突破 那就是你了
[07:29] Thanks, I could use a little encouragement. 多谢 正需要鼓励
[07:31] Well, I think what we could both use is a glass of wine. 我觉得我俩都需要喝一杯
[07:35] Yeah. 是的
[07:36] Uh, well, I–I’d better go. 我要走了
[07:38] So I will let you know how things progress. 我会让你知道事情的进展
[07:40] Bye. 再见
[07:45] What? 怎么了
[07:46] First, I apologize for interrupting. 首先 抱歉打扰
[07:48] Second, that woman clearly has a crush on you. 其次 那女人明显喜欢你
[07:52] – Just don’t. – Come, come, Captain. -别这么说 -别害羞 船长
[07:54] She called you for absolutely no reason. 她没有事情就打给你
[07:56] It was just an excuse to talk to you. 是找你说话的借口
[08:01] Gideon, play back that last bit, please. 吉迪恩 请回放最后一段
[08:03] Gideon, don’t. 吉迪恩 别
[08:05] Head down, eyes up, cheeks flushed. 低头 抬眼 脸颊泛红
[08:07] Classic courtship signals. 典型求爱信号
[08:09] Even if it was– and it is not– 明显不是 即便是的话
[08:13] we’re completely different people. 我们完全不是一路人
[08:16] I don’t know, you’re both strong women. 你们都是女强人
[08:18] You’re both obsessed with repairing time. 都痴迷于修复时间
[08:21] You’re both super hot. 都很火辣
[08:24] Gay, not blind. 我是同性恋 不是瞎子
[08:26] Look, Ava’s the kind of girl 艾娃是那种
[08:27] that you take home to your parents, 带回家见父母的女孩
[08:28] and I am the kind you take to an exorcism. 我是那种带去驱魔的
[08:40] All right, we’ve landed. Where did they move her? 好吧 我们到了 他们把她带到哪了
[08:43] Can’t find anyone named Emily in the admissions record. 住院记录没有艾米莉这名字
[08:46] Guys, be careful. 大家注意了
[08:47] You’re in an asylum with a demon. 你和恶魔同在一家疯人院
[08:49] It’s a twofer of terror. 恐怖程度买一送一
[08:50] Give her an additional 4 milligrams of thiopental, 再给她四毫克的硫喷妥
[08:53] and prep her for another session. 准备给她再做一次疗程
[08:55] That’s her. 就是她
[08:56] Oh, there she is. 她在那里
[08:58] Thank you, I can take it from here. 谢谢 这里交给我吧
[09:01] I mean, her from here. 我是说她
[09:03] I’m sorry, who are you? 你是谁
[09:04] I’m Doctor… 我是医生…
[09:07] Yeah, I’m not doing this. 我做不来
[09:12] Nice one, love. 干得漂亮 亲爱的
[09:14] I’ll make sure no one else gets in our way. 我去确保没人挡我们的道
[09:15] Find a place for her, and we’ll rendezvous. 给她找个地方 我们再汇合
[09:17] All right, now, uh, where to perform an exorcism? 好的 现在去哪驱鬼
[09:20] There’s a vacant room in the east wing, 东翼有一间空房
[09:23] room 237. 237房间
[09:24] 237. Allons-y, Alonzo. 237 我们走
[09:31] It’s Kuasa. 是瓜莎
[09:32] I’ll hold her off. 我拦住她
[09:33] Go. 走
[09:42] I don’t wanna fight you. 我不想和你打
[09:43] – I just wanna talk. – There is no time for talk. -只想谈谈 -没时间谈
[09:46] I must protect the moment she became his. 我必须保护好他占据她这段时间
[09:57] Emily, Emily, I need you to speak to me. 艾米莉 我需要你和我说话
[10:00] That’s… 这…
[10:02] that’s not my name. 这不是我的名字
[10:04] Uh, guys? 各位
[10:05] That girl you’re trying to save… 你们试着救的女孩
[10:11] is Nora friggin’ Darhk. 是诺拉·该死的·达克
[10:21] This is Damien Darhk’s daughter? 这是达米恩·达克的女儿
[10:23] How is that even possible? 这怎么可能
[10:24] They changed her name. 他们改了她的名字
[10:25] Looks like after Darhk was killed by the Green Arrow, 看起来绿箭侠杀了达克后
[10:28] Nora was place in Child Protective Services. 诺拉被安置在儿童保护机构
[10:30] Demons prey on the most vulnerable of souls. 恶魔捕猎最脆弱的灵魂
[10:32] This one, she lost her name, her family. 而她 失去了名字 家庭
[10:35] Okay, so if we exorcise Mallus, 好吧 如果我们驱赶马卢斯
[10:38] we can stop the family business before it takes off. 就可以阻止家族犯罪事业的兴起
[10:40] We need her alert for an exorcism. 我们需要她清醒才能驱魔
[10:42] Nora. Nora, love. 诺拉 亲爱的
[10:44] Ah, they’ve got her knocked out cold. 他们把她弄深度昏迷了
[10:46] You guys, go hit up the pharmacy. 你们去药房看看
[10:47] See if you can find some adrenaline. 看能否找到肾上腺素
[10:51] Screw it. 糟糕
[10:52] I’m gonna help Amaya. You get the drugs. 我去帮阿玛雅 你们拿药
[10:53] Nate, take it. 内特 拿着
[10:55] – How do I use it? – You pull the trigger. -要怎么用 -按下扳机
[10:58] Leo, we really need– 莱奥 我们真的需要…
[10:59] Yes, drugs, pronto. On it. 好 药 马上
[11:01] Nice one. 好的
[11:03] see if you can find me a light, yeah? 能不能帮我找个火机
[11:05] Got it! 好
[11:07] What? 怎么了
[11:19] Oh, that is a sensitive trigger. 扳机好灵敏
[11:21] Nate, don’t! 内特 不要
[11:29] What did you do to her? 你对她做了什么
[11:31] She was gonna kill you, Amaya. 她要杀了你 阿玛雅
[11:32] Let’s get your granddaughter back on the ship 趁你外孙女还没融化
[11:34] before she thaws out. 赶紧把她弄到船上
[11:39] I got the adrenaline, and what is this? 我拿到了肾上腺素 这是什么
[11:41] It’s the Triangle of Solomon 所罗门三角
[11:43] with some elder runes and Enochian script. 加上古如尼文和以诺书
[11:46] It’s a trap of my own design. 我自己设计的陷阱
[11:48] Mallus will have no chance of breaking free. 马卢斯没有机会跑掉
[11:50] Now, I gotta warn you both. 我得警告你俩
[11:52] Things are about to get a little bit wonky in here. 这里一会儿会不稳定
[11:54] Anything with an electrical current, 所有用电设备
[11:55] you might want to turn it off. 最好关掉
[11:57] Guys, we’re going dark. 大家 我们要失联了
[12:00] Good luck. 好运
[12:02] Give it a nudge, love. 弄醒她 亲爱的
[12:12] Who are you? Where am I? 你是谁 我在哪里
[12:14] It’s okay, all right? You’re safe. 没关系 你很安全
[12:17] Now, you told John here that you heard voices in your head. 你告诉约翰你听到脑海里有声音
[12:21] Can you tell us what they were saying? 你能告诉我们说的是什么吗
[12:25] The six. 六
[12:27] – Six. – Six, the six. -六 -六
[12:28] The number of the Beast. Now, step aside, Lance. 代表野兽的数字 靠边站 兰斯
[12:32] It’s okay. 没事的
[12:39] I summon the demon Mallus. 我召唤恶魔马卢斯
[12:41] I order you to come forth. 我命令你现身
[12:44] Step into the light! 站出来
[13:01] – Nora– – No, no, no! -诺拉 -不不不
[13:02] That’s not Nora. 她不是诺拉
[13:05] I’ve been expecting you, Sara Lance. 我一直在等你 莎拉·兰斯
[13:09] Soon you’ll gaze upon my true face. 不久你就能一睹我的真容了
[13:15] Soon you will inhabit my world. 不久你就会身处我的世界
[13:19] Mallus, you tosspot. I see you. 马卢斯 你个讨厌鬼 我看见你了
[13:24] Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, 我们驱逐你们 所有污秽灵魂
[13:28] omnis incursio infernalis! 所有恶魔侵入者
[13:32] No, John. 不 约翰
[13:37] Your tricks won’t work on me! 你的这些小把戏对我没用
[13:40] Bloody hell. 该死
[13:45] Any ideas? 还有什么办法吗
[13:46] Those were my ideas. 这些就是我的办法
[13:48] Gaesta úr nemdai im baafed úr sháel! [咒语]
[13:51] She’s preparing an incantation. 她在准备念咒
[13:53] Maybe we should stop her. 也许我们应该阻止她
[13:54] Gaesta úr nemdai im baafed úr sháel. [咒语]
[14:03] Emily? 艾米莉
[14:05] Emily, are you all right? 艾米莉 你还好吗
[14:08] Th– they were trying to help me, 他们 他们本想帮我
[14:10] but now he has them. 但现在被他抓走了
[14:27] So, where are we, exactly? 所以 我们现在到底在哪里
[14:30] Well, I think the question is “when”. 我觉得问题应该是什么时代
[14:33] January 16th, 1969. 1969年1月16日
[14:37] She sent us back in time. 她把我们送到过去了
[14:40] Wait, is that Nora’s doctor? 等等 那是诺拉的医生吗
[14:43] Apparently her taste in jewelry never changed. 显然 她对珠宝的品味从未改变
[14:46] But yeah, this is all a bit weird. 但一切都有点怪怪的
[14:46] Can we get your, uh, team to come pick us up? 你的 小队能来接我们吗
[14:49] We can’t communicate across time without special equipment. 没有特殊设备 我们无法进行跨时交流
[14:52] You mean, we’re stuck here? 就是说我们被困在这了
[14:58] Well, we wouldn’t wanna stand out, now would we? 我们可不想引人注目 是吧
[15:03] Bollocks. 该死
[15:05] Look, they still have the same paintings on the walls. 看 他们的墙上挂的还是一样的画
[15:09] That’s how we send a message. 我们可以通过它传递信息
[15:11] The picture of the blessed virgin that fell off the wall 这幅圣母玛利亚的画作在诺拉被支配时
[15:13] when Nora was possessed 从墙上掉下来了
[15:16] would still be hanging now in 1969. 但在1969年还是在墙上挂着
[15:18] If we write the message on the back of the painting, 如果我们把信息写在画作背后
[15:19] then the Legends will find it in 2017. 那么传奇们在2017年就能发现
[15:22] Sure, as long as no one redecorates 当然了 只要没人在接下来的50年里
[15:23] for the next 50 years. 重新装修
[15:25] Fingers crossed. 祝我们好运
[15:29] Mick, have you heard from Sara or the rest of the team? 米克 你有莎拉和其他队友的消息吗
[15:31] They’re not answering on comms. 他们的通讯器没反应
[15:32] Well, that explains the peace and quiet. 这正好解释了此刻的平静祥和
[15:34] It’s fine, she’s my granddaughter. 没事的 她是我外孙女
[15:35] Yeah, well, tell that to your arm. 是啊 你怎么不看看你的手臂
[15:37] You two, take it outside. 你们俩 去外面说去
[15:38] It’s week 16 of the division titles. 这是第16周分组决赛
[15:41] You know we’re on a time ship, right? 你知道我们是在时间飞船上吧
[15:43] – Hey, Gideon, who won the– – No! -嗨 吉迪恩 谁赢了 -别说
[15:45] I haven’t watched a live game of football in three years. 我已经三年没看过橄榄球赛直播了
[15:48] I do not wanna know the score. 我不想知道比分
[15:49] Sara, it’s Ray. Do you copy? 莎拉 我是雷 收到吗
[15:51] Z, would you please tell her talking to Kuasa is a bad idea? Z 你能告诉她和瓜莎谈话不是个好主意吗
[15:54] – No. – Thank you. -不行 -谢谢
[15:55] I refuse to accept that my granddaughter is pure evil. 我拒绝接受我外孙女是个十足的恶魔
[15:58] Fine, she’s 89% evil. 好吧 那她就是89%的恶魔
[16:00] Guys, I think Sara is in trouble. 伙计们 我觉得莎拉可能出事了
[16:02] Quiet! 安静
[16:04] Haircut, take the new girl. 西装头 带上新来的姑娘
[16:05] Find Blondie, 去找金发妞
[16:06] Fake Snart, and Trenchcoat. 假史纳特和那个穿风衣的
[16:07] Amaya, the Med-Bay. Pretty, the library. 阿玛雅去医疗舱 美男子去图书馆
[16:10] Water Bitche, stays in the freezer. 水贱人 呆在冰柜里
[16:17] You know, Mick, you’re really showing some management potential. 米克 你真的有管理潜力
[16:20] Get out. 出去
[16:25] You ready? 准备好了吗
[16:26] Bet you wish you’d finished programming that gun we’d been working on. 你肯定希望给我们造的枪编好程了
[16:29] If you don’t shut up about that gun, 如果你再提那把枪
[16:30] that demon’s gonna be the least of your– 恶魔会是你最无需…
[16:39] Nate– 内特
[16:39] We haven’t found Sara or the rest of the team, 我们还没发现莎拉和其他队员
[16:41] but we did find a strange symbol. 但我们发现了一个奇怪的标志
[16:43] What’s it look like? 长什么样
[16:44] Well, it looks like a circle with a line above the circle, 看着好像是一个圆圈上面有一条线
[16:46] and then there’s like a U-shape coming off of the circle. 圆圈外面接着个U形图案
[16:50] A duck? 一个鸭子
[16:52] Welcome back to the 21st century, you Luddites. 欢迎回到21世纪 你们这些土老帽
[16:55] Incoming message from Ms. Tomaz. 来自汤马兹小姐的消息
[16:58] What’s it mean? 这是什么意思
[16:59] It’s an ancient runic symbol used by practitioners of the dark 是古如尼文符号 是黑魔法使用者
[17:02] arts for temporal manipulation. 用来控制时间的
[17:04] Oh, no. 糟糕
[17:06] Guys, I think Sara and Co. got sucked into the timeline. 伙计们 莎拉和康被困在时间线里了
[17:08] Gideon and I are gonna do some research 我和吉迪恩会做些研究
[17:10] to figure out where they’re gonna get spit out. 看看他们能从哪里出来
[17:13] Or we can just ask her. 也许我们可以直接问她
[17:17] She is the one who cast the spell. 她就是那个施咒的人
[17:25] Hey, uh, don’t touch the meatloaf. 别碰那个烘肉卷
[17:27] You’ll regret it. Trust me. 你会后悔的 相信我
[17:36] This isn’t my first time in a place like this. 我不是第一次来这种地方
[17:42] You know, I had this roommate once who, um, 我以前有个室友
[17:44] who thought I was her pet cat. 她以为我是她的宠物猫
[17:46] She would hide tuna fish in my bed every night. 她会每晚在我的床上藏金枪鱼
[17:50] Yeah, I don’t know what was worse: the smell, 我不知道是金枪鱼的味道
[17:52] or the fact that she insisted on calling me “Slinky.” 还是她坚持叫我”小机灵”更糟
[18:00] Friends of ours came to see you last night. 我们的朋友昨晚来看你了
[18:02] They tried to help you. 他们想帮你
[18:05] – Where did you send them? – I don’t know. -你送他们去哪了 -我不知道
[18:08] It was the demon. 是恶魔干的
[18:10] He took over. 他控制了我
[18:12] And I won’t be able to stop him the next time. 而且下次我也没法阻止他
[18:15] Then they’ll lock me up somewhere else. 然后他们会把我关到别的地方
[18:19] Put me on their drugs. 给我喂药吃
[18:23] No, no, they won’t. 不 他们不会这样的
[18:26] We’re gonna get you out of here. 我们会把你带出去的
[18:28] We can’t take her out of here. 我们不能带她出去
[18:30] We’re dealing with a D-E-M-O-N. 我们是在和è mó打交道
[18:32] I’m not five. I know how to spell “demon”. 我不是才五岁 我知道”恶魔”怎么拼写
[18:35] Places like this just make people crazier, more vulnerable. 这种方只会使人更疯癫 更脆弱
[18:39] Isn’t it best we keep an eye on her? 我们看着她难道不是最好的办法吗
[18:41] We can’t take her on the ship. 我们不能带她去飞船
[18:42] No, not the ship. 不 不能去飞船
[18:43] We need somewhere sunny and boring. 我们需要一个阳光充沛且无趣的地方
[18:46] Oh, that’s your jam, right? 不是正合你意吗
[18:47] That– 这
[18:49] that is my jam. 确实正合我意
[18:50] We need to give this girl a chance. 我们应该给这个女孩一个机会
[18:52] Who knows, maybe she won’t grow up to hate us. 谁知道呢 说不定她长大了不会讨厌我们
[18:58] Clear. 安全
[18:59] Sara… Sara… 莎拉 莎拉
[19:03] You’re getting closer, Sara. 你现在越来越近了 莎拉
[19:05] Are you all right, love? 你还好吗 亲爱的
[19:08] I’m fine. Come on. 我没事 走吧
[19:09] We’re almost at room 237. 我们快到237号房间了
[19:14] They can’t reach you. 他们没法接近你
[19:17] Only I can. 只有我可以
[19:21] Sara? 莎拉
[19:22] Nora? 诺拉
[19:23] Help me, Sara. 救我 莎拉
[19:24] Nora? 诺拉
[19:26] – Is that you? – Please. -是你吗 -求你了
[19:28] Help. 救救我
[19:33] Captain Lance! What is it? 兰斯船长 发生什么了
[19:35] – There’s nothing there. – It’s Mallus. -那里什么都没有 -是马卢斯
[19:38] Well, I told you there’d be repercussions 我告诉过你踏入黑暗
[19:39] for going to the dark side. 会影响你的
[19:41] It leaves a trace. 会留下痕迹
[19:42] Now that he’s sniffed you out, 现在他找到你了
[19:43] he’ll wanna use you, too. 肯定会想利用你的
[19:44] You can’t let him break you. 不要让他战胜了你
[19:46] We gotta get out of here. 我们得离开这里
[19:47] Guard. 警卫
[19:51] The painting. 那幅画
[19:53] I’ll put a message behind it. 我会在后面留个纸条
[19:54] I’ll see to her then come and find you. 将她安顿好我就去找你
[19:56] – All right. – You gotta help me. -好 -你得帮帮我
[19:58] – He’s coming for me. – All right, come on. -他冲我来了 -快过来
[20:12] What do you think you’re doing? 你以为自己在干什么
[20:16] Legends, we got dropped through time from 2017 传奇们 我们从2017年穿越过来
[20:21] and are now trapped in the past. 被困在了过去
[20:22] The day is January 16th, 1969. 当前日期是1969年1月16日
[20:26] Come quick. 快来救我们
[20:29] So you’re a time traveler. 原来你是时间旅行者
[20:31] Would you believe I’m also from an alternate Earth? 你信不信我还来自于另一个地球
[20:34] Of course you are. 你说是就是吧
[20:35] Take him to the operating room. 把他带到手术室
[20:44] Hey, hey, hey. Come here, come here. 过来 过来
[20:45] Hey, where are you going? Here, stay with me. 你要去哪 过来 保持意识清醒
[20:47] – Stay with me. – What’s happening? -保持意识清醒 -发生什么了
[20:49] It’s Mallus’ trickery. 是马卢斯的诡计
[20:51] Fear, anger, 恐惧 愤怒
[20:51] he’s using your darkest emotions 他在利用你内心最黑暗的情感
[20:53] to prime you for possession. 为支配你做准备
[20:55] He wants you to be afraid. 他想要激发你的畏惧
[20:57] I need you to fight him, Sara. 你要抵抗 莎拉
[21:09] Feels like the mother of all hangovers, don’t it? 感觉就像最痛苦的宿醉吧
[21:19] A shot of pickle juice and a gin and tonic 来杯泡菜汁加金汤力
[21:21] will sort that right out. 马上就能消除
[21:23] Oh, I thought this was all over. 我还以为一切都过去了
[21:25] The blood lust, the fight for my soul, 嗜血欲 为我的灵魂战斗
[21:27] all the crap that I’ve had to endure. 我得忍受的一切痛苦
[21:30] Well, there’s always more crap to endure. 生活中总会有更多的痛苦需要忍受
[21:34] Take it from one who’s 这话出自一个
[21:36] damned his own soul to Hell. 将灵魂出卖给地狱的人
[21:41] There was a… 曾经有一个
[21:44] a girl in Newcastle. 住在纽卡斯尔的女孩
[21:48] Astra. 阿斯特拉
[21:51] I failed her. 我辜负了她
[21:55] Some might say you should forgive yourself. 有些人认为应该学会原谅自己
[21:58] Well, if I could, then perhaps I wouldn’t have 如果我真的学会了原谅自己
[22:01] the need to save the likes of poor Nora. 可能就不会有拯救诺拉的欲望了
[22:04] What about you? 你呢
[22:06] Have you forgiven yourself for your sins? 你有没有原谅自己犯下的罪过
[22:10] I don’t deserve forgiveness. 我不值得被原谅
[22:27] What is that? 这是什么
[22:28] It’s a little reminder that, uh, 看到这个你就能想起来
[22:31] you’re a survivor. 你是个幸存者
[22:33] Strong enough to keep even the most powerful demons at bay. 强大到可以阻挡最厉害的恶魔
[22:44] A laundry room in a mental asylum in 1969 1969年的精神病院洗衣间
[22:49] might not be the worst place to be stuck. 也许不是最糟糕的被困地方
[22:54] Are we really this damaged? 我们就这么绝望了吗
[22:58] I certainly hope so. 真希望如此
[23:21] You must find the girl. 你必须找到那个后嗣
[23:23] She needs your protection. 她需要你的保护
[23:43] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[23:44] What do you care, Nana Baa? 关你什么事 外婆
[23:45] It’s strange to be called grandmother. 被人叫外婆的感觉真奇怪
[23:48] If I’ve learned one thing, 我明白了一件事
[23:49] it’s that time travel can be maddening. 时间旅行会令人发疯
[23:51] I can imagine. 我理解
[23:54] If you have the power to change history 拥有改变历史的力量
[23:55] and you choose to do nothing– 你却选择袖手旁观
[23:57] I choose to protect people 我选择保护那些
[23:59] from those who would prey upon them. 被猎杀的人们
[24:01] And what about your own people? 那你自己的族人呢
[24:03] If you really cared about them, 你要是真的关心他们
[24:04] you’d take this ship back to Zambesi, 1992. 早就坐这艘飞船回1992年的赞比西了
[24:08] I can’t interfere with our fate. 我不能改变我们的命运
[24:12] Then you are a coward. 那你真是个懦夫
[24:16] Yet you were a wonderful grandmother. 然而你曾经是我的好外婆
[24:19] I adored you, Nana Baa. 我很崇拜你 外婆
[24:22] I wanted to be just like you. 我希望长大以后像你一样
[24:25] Then one night, the men came. 一天晚上 一些男人来了
[24:26] Please, I can’t know this. 拜托 我不能知道这些
[24:28] I watched the men 我眼看着那些男人
[24:30] murder you. 杀了你
[24:33] Then they burned our village to the ground. 接着将村子烧为灰烬
[24:35] Mother ran with Mari. 妈妈带着玛丽逃走了
[24:39] She abandoned me. 她抛弃了我
[24:41] No. 你错了
[24:43] She thought you were dead. 她以为你已经死了
[24:46] I was alone 我孤身一人
[24:48] in a country ravaged by war. 生活在一个被战争摧残的国家
[24:51] I’m sorry, Kuasa. 我很抱歉 瓜莎
[24:53] I learned to embrace the pain, 我学会了接受痛苦
[24:55] using it to strike bargains with powerful beings. 利用它与强大的力量达成交易
[24:58] Like Damien Darhk? 例如达米恩·达克
[25:01] What has he promised you? 他承诺你什么了
[25:02] Something you’ve refused. 一件你拒绝去做的事
[25:05] A chance to protect our village. 一个保护村子的机会
[25:07] A chance to save your life. 一个救你性命的机会
[25:19] A chance to go anywhere, 有机会去任何地方
[25:20] and she chooses a coffee shop? 而她却选择咖啡店
[25:21] She just wants to feel normal. 我只想做个普通人
[25:24] Hey, you okay? 你没事吧
[25:26] Mmm, feels good to be in real clothes. 能穿正常的衣服真好
[25:29] Yeah, tell me about it. 对 可不是吗
[25:30] So, what are you gonna order? 你想点些什么
[25:34] Hot chocolate, 热巧克力
[25:37] with whipped cream and caramel sauce. 加奶油和焦糖
[25:39] Uh, we just got her off her meds. 我们才停掉她的药
[25:41] Do you really wanna get her hooked on sugar? 你真希望她又染上糖瘾吗
[25:42] You know what? I think I’ll have a donut, too. 知道吗 我也要来个甜甜圈
[25:45] Nora, would you find us a seat, please? 诺拉 帮我们占个座吧
[25:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:50] We really gotta come up with a plan, 我们真得定个计划了
[25:51] besides taking Mallus to a coffee franchise. 而不是把马卢斯带到咖啡连锁店
[25:53] Anything’s better than that insane asylum. 哪都好过那个破精神病院
[25:57] No, no, no, no, no, no, no! 不要 不要 不要
[25:58] No, no, no, you are making a serious mistake. 住手 快停下来 你犯了个大错
[26:00] I am not insane! I promise! 我没疯 我发誓
[26:01] Miss, you don’t know what you’re doing. 小姐 你不知道自己在做什么
[26:03] I performed thousands of transorbital lobotomies. 我做过无数次经眶额叶切除术了
[26:05] After we finish, your disease will be cured. 手术结束后 你的病就会痊愈
[26:09] – Who are you? – We’re also from the future. -你们是谁 -我们同样来自未来
[26:11] And spoiler alert, you don’t age well. 剧透下 你保养得不怎么好
[26:16] They found the note. 他们找到了纸条
[26:17] And we need to find another way out of here. 我们得找个别的办法逃离这里
[26:19] Okay, the symbol that Nora drew was a time travel spell, right? 诺拉画的符号是时间旅行的咒语 对吗
[26:22] So why don’t we just cast the same spell and get out of here? 我们为什么施一个同样的咒语离开这里
[26:25] She was channeling the power of Mallus when she cast that spell. 她在施那个咒语时借用了马卢斯的力量
[26:27] Not even I have that kind of juice. 就连我也没有那么大的能量
[26:29] I do. 我有
[26:29] You said that Mallus can use me the way that he does Nora. 你说过马卢斯能像利用诺拉一样利用我
[26:32] So you summon Mallus into me, I draw the rune, 你召唤马卢斯附身于我 我像诺拉那样
[26:34] same as her, and we get to go home. 画出符咒 我们就能穿越回去了
[26:36] And what about when the demon is inside you, eh? 那恶魔附身的时候你怎么办
[26:38] You said I was strong enough to hold my own self. 你说过我有足够强大抓住自己
[26:40] Yeah, well, I was– trying to seduce you. 我当时是在勾引你
[26:42] Oh, please. I was seducing you. 得了吧 是我在勾引你
[26:44] I hope no one was trying to seduce anyone 我希望在我要做脑叶切除术时
[26:46] while I was about to be lobotomized. 没人在勾引谁
[26:47] You know, this is why I like to work alone. 所以我才喜欢单打独斗
[26:52] – Okay. – Oh, okay. -来吧 -好
[26:53] It’s a–it’s a musical. 这是一部音乐剧
[26:54] – Oh, this is an easy one. – Oh, no, no, no. -这个太简单了 -不 不 不
[26:57] Not this again. Ray, please don’t sing. 别又这样 雷 求你别唱
[27:00] Please, please don’t sing. 千万 千万别唱
[27:02] *Oh what a beautiful morning* *多么迷人的黎明*
[27:05] *Oh what a beautiful day* *多么美妙的一天*
[27:07] *I’ve got a beautiful feeling* *我的心情十分美丽*
[27:09] *Everything’s going my-* *一切都称心如*
[27:10] That’s–I–I can’t. – 这是 我 我不会
[27:12] You guys know this is a state, too, right? 你们知道这也是一个州的名字对吧
[27:15] Yeah. Come on, my turn. 是啊 快点 该我了
[27:20] We’re live on News 52 with the latest in the ongoing… 现在由52频道新闻为您进行最新播报
[27:23] What, what is it? 怎么了 写的什么
[27:23] our city’s beleaguered mayor, Oliver Queen. 我市陷入困境的市长 奥利弗·奎恩
[27:26] Mayor Queen is facing trial for multiple murders 奎恩市长正面临多重谋杀的指控
[27:29] including that of Damien Darhk two years ago, 包括两年前谋杀达米恩·达克
[27:32] following an attempt to destroy… 随后试图摧毁…
[27:33] – We should go. – Yeah. -我们该走了 -是啊
[27:35] Hey, let’s get out of here, all right? 我们走吧
[27:38] There’s no place you can take me. 我没地方去了
[27:40] No place he won’t find me. 我在哪他都能找到
[27:46] Nora. 诺拉
[27:47] Nora, we– we know you’re still in there. 诺拉 我们知道你还在
[27:49] Hey, Nora, listen to us. 诺拉 听我们说
[27:52] The girl is empty. 小姑娘空有躯体
[27:55] Long before you arrived, she was mine! 早在你们来之前 我就吞噬了她
[28:10] You have to fight him, Nora. 你要和他抗争 诺拉
[28:13] She feels nothing. 她毫无感觉
[28:20] She is nothing. 她什么都不是
[28:22] Okay, that’s enough. 好了 够了
[28:29] Everyone, get out! 大家快出去
[28:32] Let her go. 放了她
[28:34] Your fight’s not with her. It’s with us. 和你斗争的不是她 是我们
[28:36] There will be no fight. 不会有斗争
[28:45] We need backup. 我们需要支援
[28:47] Nora’s possessed. 诺拉被支配了
[28:48] Come on. 拜托
[28:48] Push back. 推回去
[28:52] We’re trying, but we need help. 我们正在努力 但需要支援
[28:54] Where’s the defense? 防守的人呢
[28:58] That’s what we’re asking you for. 我们这不是在找你帮忙吗
[29:00] Oh, tie game. 平局
[29:01] Third and goal. 三攻得分
[29:03] – Here. – Thanks. -给你 -谢了
[29:07] Have you seen Amaya? 你看见阿玛雅了吗
[29:08] She’s talking to her granddaughter-cicle. 她在跟她的冰柱外孙女谈话
[29:12] Wait, what? 等会 什么
[29:14] You let her go in there? 你让她进去了
[29:16] It’s fourth and goal! 四攻得分
[29:17] Damn it, Mick! 该死 米克
[29:19] What do you mean, you spoke to one of our ancestors? 你说你和我们的祖先交谈过是什么意思
[29:23] She came to me in a vision 我看见过她的幻象
[29:24] and told me to protect the new totem bearer. 让我保护新的图腾拥有者
[29:27] I assumed she was talking about Zari, 我以为她指的是扎莉
[29:30] but now I think she meant you. 现在我觉得她说的是你
[29:34] You want to help me? 你想帮我
[29:46] You’re family. 你是我的家人
[29:54] Get away from her. 离她远点
[29:55] Put the gun down, Nathaniel. 把枪放下 内特尼尔
[30:03] And once you’re under, don’t let the demon 一旦你被附身了
[30:05] coax you in any further. 不要再被恶魔耍了
[30:06] You must outwill Mallus and draw the temporal rune. 你要比马卢斯意志强大 并画下时间如尼文
[30:12] Are you sure you wanna do this, love? 你确定你想这么做吗 亲爱的
[30:15] You wanna stay here forever? 你想在这一直待下去吗
[30:19] The ash of a slain phoenix will hold Mallus 被杀的凤凰化成的灰烬会把马卢斯
[30:23] within his parameter. 控制在一定范围内
[30:25] And we’ll, uh, hasten his wake up call 我们把山柳菊萃取物
[30:28] by combining extract of hawk weed 混合被诅咒的男人的唾液
[30:31] with the saliva of a damned man. 以加强唤醒呼叫的作用
[30:35] Which, sorry to say, love, you’ll have to ingest. 很遗憾 亲爱的 你要喝下去
[30:43] Let’s summon this demon already. 赶紧召唤恶魔吧
[30:46] All right. 好的
[30:59] Let him go. 放了他
[31:02] Ab intra, resurgemus daemonium! 从体内 恶魔崛起
[31:34] It’s working. 行了
[31:58] Somebody out there? 是谁在那
[32:06] What’s going on? Why did she stop? 发生了什么 她怎么停下了
[32:09] Come on, Sara. Finish it. 加油莎拉 画完
[32:18] Nora? 诺拉
[32:20] He’s possessing you, too. 他也支配你了
[32:22] I don’t like what I’m doing out there. 我讨厌我正在外面做的事
[32:25] I don’t wanna hurt them. 我不想伤害他们
[32:28] Hurt who? 伤害谁
[32:30] Listen to me. 听我说
[32:31] You are not Mallus. 你不是马卢斯
[32:32] You are not a demon. 你不是恶魔
[32:34] You are Nora Darhk. 你是诺拉·达克
[32:37] You think you can fool me? 你以为你骗得了我
[32:53] You’re one of the six. 你是那六个人之一
[32:55] I’m what? 我是什么
[33:02] No! 不
[33:05] Look at me. It’s not your fault. 看着我 不怪你
[33:08] But now you get to make a choice. 但现在你要做出决定
[33:10] You don’t have to give into the darkness. 你不用向黑暗屈服
[33:12] You can fight it. 你可以与之抗争
[33:14] Nora, I know, because I fight it every day. 诺拉 我知道因为我每天都与之抗争
[33:19] Can you do that, Nora? 你能做到吗 诺拉
[33:21] Can you help me fight? 和我一起抗争到底
[33:31] Hey, it’s okay. 没关系
[33:32] It’s okay. Hey, it’s over. 没关系 都结束了
[33:47] Anytime today would be good, love. 今天能把它画出来最好 亲爱的
[33:55] – Come on! – We leaving? -快来 -要走了吗
[33:57] – We leaving now? – Grab an arm! -现在就走吗 -抓住胳膊
[34:08] Are we back? 我们回来了吗
[34:09] She bloody did it. 她竟然做到了
[34:12] No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不要
[34:13] No, no, no, don’t do this to me. 不要 不要这样对我
[34:15] Sara, come on, Sara. Come back to me. 莎拉 拜托 莎拉 快醒过来
[34:18] Prove me wrong. 证明我错了
[34:19] Oh, no. 不
[34:21] You… 你
[34:23] You should really see your face right now. 你真该看看你现在的表情
[34:28] Get up. 起来吧
[34:32] Kuasa, don’t. 瓜莎 别这样
[34:34] If you’re gonna kill me, pull the trigger. 如果你要杀我就扣动扳机
[34:37] At least you’ll have done something to change my fate. 至少你做了能改变我命运的事
[34:45] He can help me save you. 他可以帮我救你
[34:48] So that I can go home. 这样我就能回家了
[34:50] Let him go. 放了他
[34:53] You need him, too. 你也需要他的
[35:07] Don’t disappoint me, Nana Baa. 不要让我失望 外婆
[35:19] I–I’m sorry. 我 我很抱歉
[35:22] I didn’t mean to… 我不是故意要
[35:24] Nora, look. We know that wasn’t you. 诺拉 我们知道那不是你
[35:27] You have to know that, 你要弄清楚
[35:27] and you have to believe that, too. 并且你要相信这一点
[35:29] Hey, we’re gonna find you a home. 我们需要给你找个家
[35:32] Somewhere where people understand you. 一个有人能懂你的地方
[35:35] Look no further. 别再找了
[35:38] I heard you guys were in town, so I just had to stop by. 听说你们在镇上 我只能顺路来看看
[35:43] Da–Daddy? 老爸
[35:45] Hi, honey. 宝贝
[35:50] Nora, don’t. 诺拉 别去
[35:51] You’re alive. 你还活着
[35:54] I–I missed you so much, Daddy. 我好想你啊 老爸
[35:56] Everyone’s been so mean, 所有人都好刻薄
[35:58] and every place I’ve gone has been terrible, 我去过的地方都很可怕
[36:01] but they–they kept me safe. 但他们保证我的安全
[36:03] Your friends lied to you. 你的朋友在撒谎
[36:06] They’re afraid of what you are. 他们害怕真实的你
[36:09] You see, Mallus is no demon. 马卢斯不是恶魔
[36:12] He’s your savior. 他是你的救世主
[36:14] Do you remember how he made you feel? 还记得他给你的感受吗
[36:16] The power? 那种力量
[36:18] One day you’ll use that power to bring me back to you. 有一天你会用那种力量让我回到你身边
[36:21] You just have to accept him. 你只需要接受他
[36:23] Nora, look, I know it’s hard, 诺拉 我知道这很难
[36:25] but don’t listen to him. 但不要听他的
[36:27] Look, you still have a chance– 听着 你还有机会
[36:33] Come to me. 来吧
[36:35] That’s right, my darling. 这就对了 亲爱的
[36:39] Come to Daddy. 来爸爸这儿
[36:43] Now, we’re gonna have to part for a little while. 现在我们要分别一会儿了
[36:46] But I know someone who’s gonna give you a home. 但我知道有人会给你一个家
[36:49] A place where they understand your power. 一个能理解你的能力的地方
[36:55] But– 但是
[36:56] The Order and I will help you work with Mallus 我和教团会协助你与马卢斯合作
[37:01] so that you can bring your father back for good. 这样你就可以永远留住你爸爸了
[37:07] Come on. 来吧
[37:12] I know. 我知道
[37:15] Family reunions can really suck. 家庭重聚真的很糟糕
[37:34] How many times do I have to tell you I’m fine? 我要对你说多少次我很好
[37:36] Well, somehow you managed to channel a demon 你神奇般地跟最可怕的恶魔
[37:38] of the highest order, and you didn’t succumb. 通灵了 却没受半点影响
[37:41] Sara’s strong. 莎拉很坚强
[37:42] She’s the strongest person I know. 她是我认识的最坚强的人
[37:45] Hey, when Nora was possessed by Mallus, 当诺拉被马卢斯支配的时候
[37:47] he seemed scared of my totem. 他好像很害怕我的图腾
[37:49] He said that I was one of the six. 他说我是六个之一
[37:52] And that bastard doesn’t fear much. 能让那混蛋害怕的东西不多
[37:55] If your totem gave him the frights, 如果你的图腾让他害怕了
[37:57] maybe these trinkets are the keys to stopping him. 也许这些小饰品就是阻止他的关键
[37:59] So much for our anti-magic nanite gun. 反魔法纳米枪看来没用了
[38:02] I only know about five totems. 我只知道五个图腾
[38:03] There’s my Spirit, your Air, Kuasa’s Water. 我的精神 你的空气 瓜莎的水
[38:06] And then there’s Earth, and there’s Fire. 接着是地和火
[38:08] But could there be more? 但会不会还有
[38:09] I’ll do some digging. 我再去查查
[38:11] I have, uh, numerous contacts I can draw on. 我有大量可动用的资源
[38:14] Well, this has been, uh, weird. 这可真是怪了
[38:17] Even for me. 甚至对我来说
[38:19] Well, I’ll be on my way, then. 那我走了
[38:25] Hey, before you go, I, uh… 你走之前 我
[38:28] I just wanted to say thank you. 我想说声谢谢
[38:31] For helping me with Mallus, that is. 谢谢你帮我对抗马卢斯
[38:35] Oh, of course. 没事 应该的
[38:38] Uh, helping you with Mallus was, uh, good for me, too. 帮你对抗马卢斯对我也有好处
[38:42] If you ever need me to help you with Mallus again, 如果你还需要帮忙对抗马卢斯
[38:45] just give us a call. 打个电话就成
[38:46] I’ll be right there. 我马上就到
[38:48] Although, there are lots of people out there 虽然还有很多人被奇怪的恶魔
[38:50] with very weird demons, and they all need my help. 支配着 他们都需要我的帮助
[38:55] Mmm, I understand. 我懂的
[38:57] – Good. – And thanks for the shag, too. -好的 -也谢谢你那一炮
[38:59] That was great. 活很好
[39:05] Oh, Ray. Big man. 雷 大块头
[39:06] Do us a favor, uh… 帮我们个忙
[39:08] give us a hand with the cargo door, will you? 能帮忙打开货舱门吗
[39:11] It’s actually a pretty intuitive design mechanism. 其实是很简单的机械设计
[39:13] Uh, basic open-close functionality. 基本的开关功能
[39:15] I know how to open the damn door, mate. 我知道怎么开门 伙计
[39:17] Now, what’s this about an anti-magic gun? 反魔法的枪是怎么回事
[39:21] Oh, uh, I was gonna put it in storage. 我本来打算收起来的
[39:23] Well, don’t. 不要
[39:24] You keep it nearby. 把它放手边
[39:25] You said so yourself, 你自己说的
[39:26] the key to stopping Mallus are the totems. 阻止马卢斯的关键是图腾
[39:28] It could be. 可能是
[39:30] But in the meantime, you may need a more 但同时你们或许需要
[39:31] accessible solution for a more familiar target. 更顺手的对策来对付更熟悉的目标
[39:36] Sara may not know it, 莎拉可能不知道
[39:37] but the demon’s power, it lives inside of her. 但恶魔的力量依然在她体内
[39:40] If–or more like when she succumbs to it, 如果 或者等她受到影响时
[39:43] you’re gonna need that gun. 你会用得上那把枪
[39:48] As always, this is a non-smoking aircraft. 一如既往 这是无烟飞船
[39:50] Uh, don’t worry, Gideon, sweetheart. 别担心 吉迪恩宝贝
[39:57] I’ll see you around, Squire. 回见了 先生
[40:03] That guy’s cool. 那家伙真酷
[40:05] Of the highlights so far, 目前最精彩的部分
[40:06] there was the interception by… 有一次拦截
[40:07] Hello, friend. 你好啊 老兄
[40:09] Would you mind, uh, turning that off for a second? 你能不能 把那个关一下
[40:15] Off. 关了
[40:17] Okay, um, 好吧
[40:19] just wanted to say I’m grateful. 只想说我很感激
[40:21] Grateful I was allowed to tag along with you and the Legends. 很感激可以跟随你和传奇
[40:23] It was… 这是
[40:25] it was an experience, and, uh… 这是一种经历 而且
[40:27] – an education. – Likewise. -也是一次教育 -彼此彼此
[40:30] I’m proud to know you, and… 我很自豪可以认识你
[40:34] This is hard. 这好难
[40:36] This is me saying goodbye. 我在说再见
[40:43] Take care of yourself, Mick. 照顾好自己 米克
[40:45] You too. 你也是
[40:46] You know he’s still watching TV, right? 你知道他还在看电视吧
[40:48] I wasn’t watching T– 我没有在看电
[40:50] Just a little bit. 就看了一点点
[40:52] On that note, Captain Lance. 说到这 兰斯船长
[40:54] I’m going home. 我要回家了
[40:55] I’m gonna ask Ray to marry me. 我要向雷求婚
[40:57] – Ray? – My Ray, not your Ray. -雷 -我的雷 不是你的
[41:00] Wow. That is a bold move. 真够大胆的
[41:02] It is. 没错
[41:03] It just feels like it’s time to sign up for a– 感觉是时候开启一段
[41:06] Different kind of adventure? 不同的冒险
[41:08] A different kind of adventure, exactly. 没错 一段不同的冒险
[41:12] Snart–I mean, Leo. 史纳特 我是说 莱奥
[41:16] See you around. 再见
[41:18] I’ll see you around. 我们还会再见的
[41:23] Gideon, can you get me a line on Ava, please? 吉迪恩 你可以帮我接通艾娃吗
[41:26] Yes, Captain. 好的船长
[41:27] Would you like some privacy as well? 是不是不想让别人打扰
[41:31] Cheeky bot. 放肆的机器人
[41:33] Captain Lance, I was just about to call you. 兰斯船长 我正想打电话给你
[41:35] Really? I mean, cool. 真的吗 我是说 酷
[41:38] ‘Cause, uh, I just wanted to compare notes, 因为我想跟你商量
[41:41] and I thought that maybe if you’d like 如果你愿意
[41:42] to come to the ship– 可以来船上
[41:43] There’s no time. 没时间了
[41:44] I finally got through the bureau’s red tape, 我终于突破了局里的官僚作风
[41:47] and it seems Director Hunter has escaped. 好像亨特局长已经逃走了
[41:50] What? 什么
[41:51] Well, where is he? 那他在哪里
[41:53] We have no idea. 我们毫无头绪
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme