Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] Grey’s hit. 灰老头中枪了
[00:22] We got to get him out of there! 我们得带他离开这里
[00:29] Where’s Barry when you need him? 需要巴里的时候他去哪了
[00:31] Just tying up some loose ends. 我在做收尾工作
[00:34] He’s almost at the breach hangar. 他快要到缺口机库了
[00:40] If we don’t stop him, 如果我们不阻止他
[00:41] he’s gonna blow up our only ticket home. 我们就无法回家了
[00:42] Not to mention us. 更不用说我们了
[00:54] A little help with that, please. 帮帮忙吧
[01:05] No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! 不不不
[01:07] Grey! Stay down! 灰老头 趴着别动
[01:10] Grey! No! 灰老头 不要
[01:28] Grey! 灰老头
[01:29] Fall back! 撤退
[01:31] Fall back! 撤退
[01:43] He did it. 他做到了
[01:44] – He opened the breach. – Let’s go. -他打开了缺口 -我们走
[01:49] Barry, the breach is open. Where are you? 巴里 缺口打开了 你在哪
[01:52] We got to take him out now. 我们得马上搞定他
[01:53] I have an idea. Throw another lightning bolt. 我有个主意 再抛出一道闪电
[01:56] – We already tried that. – Just do it. -我们已经试过了 -再来一次
[02:04] Now! 就现在
[02:23] Barry, we need you to hurry up. 巴里 你要加快速度
[02:24] Stein’s hurt. 斯泰因受伤了
[02:25] All right, we’re on the move. 好的 我们过去了
[02:28] He’s alive, but his condition is critical. 他还活着 但是情况很糟糕
[02:30] All right, Gideon will fix him. 吉迪恩会治好他的
[02:31] No, it’s too dangerous to move him. 不行 移动他的话风险太大
[02:33] Not if he’s Firestorm. 如果他是火风暴就不会
[02:35] Yeah. 是的
[02:37] Grey! Grey. 灰老头 灰老头
[02:39] Grey, come on. 灰老头 来
[02:45] – Thanks for your help. – We’re not done helping yet. -谢谢你的帮助 -我们还没帮完呢
[02:48] Our enemies are still on your earth, Ollie. 我们的敌人还在你的地球上 奥利
[02:50] Don’t call me that. 别这么叫我
[02:51] Give it time, I’ll get through that crusty exterior. 给我点时间 我会习惯你这破脾气的
[02:54] No, you really won’t. 不会的
[02:55] I was talking to you. 我是在跟你说呢
[03:18] – Oh, my God. – Kara. -天呐 -卡拉
[03:27] What are they doing? 他们在干什么
[03:35] This next sound… 下一个声音
[03:38] metal through a bone, 是金属切割骨头
[03:42] that’s my favorite. 我的最爱
[03:44] You should probably close your eyes. 你最好还是闭上眼睛
[03:47] This will all be over in a minute. 很快就会结束的
[03:59] What are you waiting for? 你还在等什么
[04:01] – Do it. – I’m trying. -动手 -我在动了
[04:04] I’m trying but… 我很用力 但是
[04:06] Mitts off, Mengele. 手拿开 门格勒
[04:29] – Ray? – Hi, how are you? -雷 -你好
[04:32] Oh, I got your S.O.S. How was the wedding? 我收到你的求救信号了 婚礼怎么样
[04:37] All right, don’t worry. 好了 别担心
[04:38] The rest of the Legends are here and we’re busting everybody out. 其他传奇在这 我们会救出大家
[04:40] Wait, we need someone to lock the time vault. 等等 需要有人锁上时间穹顶
[04:42] I got it. You guys get Kara out of here. 我来吧 你们把卡拉带出去
[04:44] – Be careful. – Okay. -小心点 -好的
[04:45] Look, I know I’m late to the party, 我知道我来得有点晚
[04:46] but why have Nazi doppelgangers taken over S.T.A.R. Labs? 可为什么纳粹二重身要占领尖端科研实验室呢
[04:48] They’re from Earth-X. 他们来自地球X
[04:49] They hate everybody. 他们仇恨所有人
[04:50] They want to steal Kara’s heart, 他们想要偷走卡拉的心
[04:51] and they have this giant robot. 而且还有一个巨型机器人
[04:54] I’ve actually fought one of those before. 我之前还打过一个呢
[04:55] Little known fact the suit doesn’t just shrink– 原来战衣不仅会缩小
[04:57] Ray! 雷
[05:02] It embiggens. 还会变大
[05:05] Attention all prisoners: 所有犯人注意
[05:07] Great news. The cavalry has arrived. 好消息 救兵来了
[05:10] About time. 正是时候
[05:11] I knew I could count on you, Pretty. 我就知道你能行 美男子
[05:13] Did you bring beers? 带啤酒了吗
[05:15] Better yet, an army. 比这更好 是军队
[05:19] Who needs an army when you got Legends? 有了传奇还要军队干嘛
[05:36] We have a problem. 我们遇到了困难
[05:40] I need you to wake up, Kara. 你得醒过来 卡拉
[05:45] The General is no longer safe here. 将军在这已经不安全了
[05:49] I’m well aware. 我很清楚
[05:50] Retreat to the troop carrier 撤退到运兵舰
[05:52] and prepare for the invasion. 准备好袭击
[05:53] Without you? 你不去吗
[05:54] I’m staying. 我留在这
[05:55] Supergirl is not leaving here alive. 超女不能活着离开这里
[05:58] Do not make it personal. 不要搞私人恩怨
[05:59] That is not a good idea. 这可不是好主意
[06:01] Are you questioning your Fuhrer’s orders? 你是在质疑你元首的命令吗
[06:04] Of course not. 当然不是
[06:06] General. 将军
[06:15] Stay here. Stay safe. 待在这里 注意安全
[06:18] And I’ll be back for you with her heart. 我会带着她的心脏回到你身边的
[06:23] So this is Earth-1? Cute. 这里就是地球一吗 挺好
[06:25] – We need to find Kara. – Then we need to split up. -我们得去找卡拉 -那我们得分开行动
[06:28] – I got Supergirl. – I got Group B. -我救了超女 -我救了B队
[06:31] – You’re late. – Ah, don’t mind him. -你来晚了 -别理他
[06:33] He’s just pissy ’cause he came out of a steel box. 他只是因为刚从铁箱里出来有些生气
[06:35] Actually he’s always like this. 其实他一直就这样
[06:42] What the hell? 这是什么
[06:43] – How much further, Ray? – Waverider’s on the roof. -还有多远 雷 -乘波号就在屋顶
[06:46] How do you two know each other again? 你们是怎么认识来的
[06:48] – We used to date. – That’s… awkward. -我们曾经约过会 -这可真尴尬
[06:50] Careful. 小心
[06:52] Oliver got the girl, 奥利弗赢得了女孩
[06:52] I got a life of adventure on a time-traveling spaceship. 我赢得了在时间旅行飞船上的冒险生涯
[07:02] Step away from her. 离开她身边
[07:05] There’s no way. 不可能
[07:08] My grandparents didn’t survive the Holocaust 我的祖父母在大屠杀中幸存下来
[07:10] so the world could be ruled by Nazis 不是为了让这世界被纳粹统治
[07:12] so if you want Kara, 所以如果你想要卡拉
[07:14] you got to go through me. 你就得过了我这关
[07:16] And even if you do, you’re not gonna win. 即便你过了 你也不会胜利
[07:18] ‘Cause we will not back down. We will keep fighting. 因为我们不会放弃 我们会继续战斗
[07:21] So get the hell off our earth while you still can. 所以趁你还有机会 赶快离开我们的地球
[07:27] As final words go, 作为遗言来说
[07:30] those weren’t bad. 这段话还不错
[07:32] Lower your weapon. 放下你的武器
[07:37] Or I’ll kill her. 不然我就杀了她
[07:45] This guy’s like the Terminator. 这家伙跟终结者似的
[07:48] Why are you laughing? 你笑什么呢
[07:49] I just love a good pop culture reference in a moment of crisis. 我特别喜欢在危急时刻提流行文化
[07:53] Also, that! 还有那个
[08:02] Let’s kick some ass! 来大干一场吧
[08:22] Her neck doesn’t seem invulnerable 她的脖子看起来不是坚不可摧
[08:24] so I will say again. 所以我再说一次
[08:25] Lower your weapon. 放下你的武器
[08:27] Don’t listen to him. Just shoot her. 别听他的 射死她
[08:29] No! No. 不 别
[08:31] I can save your wife’s life. 我可以救你妻子的命
[08:33] There’s only one way to save me. 救我的方法只有一种
[08:35] We have friends at S.T.A.R. Labs. 尖端科研实验室有我们的朋友
[08:36] There are ways to do this without hurting Kara. 他们可以在不伤害卡拉的情况下做到
[08:39] He’s lying. 他在撒谎
[08:40] Do it for the Fatherland, just kill her! 为了祖国 杀了她
[08:49] I thought that jerk was supposed to be dead. 我还以为那混蛋死了呢
[08:56] – I am so sorry. – It’s okay. It’s okay You’re safe. -真对不起 -没事 没事 你安全了
[08:58] – You’re safe. – Oh, I shouldn’t have said what I said. -你安全了 -我不该说那些话的
[08:59] What if it was the last thing we ever said to each other? 如果那是我们最后跟对方说的话呢
[09:01] It doesn’t matter. Nothing matters except that I love you. 没关系 除了我爱你其他都无所谓
[09:05] Okay? I don’t need anything else. 好吗 我不需要其他东西
[09:06] I don’t need to get married. 我不需要结婚
[09:07] I just–I just want to be with you. 我只想和你在一起
[09:10] – Okay. – Okay. -好的 -好
[09:27] Gideon, fix him! 吉迪恩 救他
[09:28] His pressure’s dropping. We have to stanch the bleeding. 他的血压在下降 我们得止住血
[09:30] Right away, Dr. Snow. 马上办 斯诺博士
[09:32] Jax, relax. 杰克斯 放松
[09:34] Professor’s going to be fine. 教授会没事的
[09:35] He’s a tough bastard. 这混蛋可坚强了
[09:39] Jackson’s hit. 杰克逊中枪了
[09:42] I can’t find an entry wound. 我找不到射入伤
[09:44] Look at their vitals. It must be because of their connection. 看他们的生命体征 一定是他俩的联系
[09:46] What the hell does that mean? 这是什么意思
[09:47] Even though Jax isn’t injured, 虽然杰克斯没有受伤
[09:48] their life functions must still be linked somehow. 他们的生命功能肯定仍有某种联系
[09:50] Well, how do we unlink them? 那我们怎么解除联系
[09:52] We can’t. 我们不能
[09:53] Their connection’s the only thing keeping the professor alive. 他们的联系在维持教授的生命
[09:58] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[10:01] I can’t even begin to answer that right now. 我都没法回答这个问题
[10:05] We should be on our honeymoon. 我们现在本该在度蜜月
[10:07] We should be on a beach, 我们本该在沙滩上
[10:08] drinking mai tais out of coconut. 拿着椰壳喝鸡尾酒
[10:14] Instead we’re on this space ship, 但是我们却在这飞船上
[10:15] looking for our friends’ evil doppelgangers. 寻找我们朋友的邪恶二重身
[10:18] We should have just eloped. 我们应该私奔
[10:19] Yeah. 没错
[10:27] – Kara? – Alex? -卡拉 -艾丽克斯
[10:28] – Are you okay? – Yeah. Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[10:30] – I can’t believe they almost – I know, I know. -我不敢相信你差点… -我知道
[10:32] – I thought I lost you. – Me too. -我以为我失去你了 -我也是
[10:36] So much for getting away from it all, huh? 用出走的办法摆脱烦恼也不过如此
[10:39] I should have known better 我不该认为
[10:40] than to think that a wedding on another Earth 别的地球的婚礼
[10:41] is gonna solve all of our problems. 能解决我们所有的问题
[10:43] Yeah, but… 是的 但…
[10:44] you know, fighting the evil versions of ourselves 跟邪恶版的自己战斗
[10:47] does kind of put those problems in perspective, doesn’t it? 让那些问题变得更透彻 不是吗
[10:50] Way to see the silver lining. 不幸中的万幸
[11:00] Hey there, friend. 你好 朋友
[11:03] No need to numb your feelings with alcohol. 不必用酒精麻醉你的感受
[11:08] The ghost is back. 鬼魂回来了
[11:10] No, not a ghost. I’m Leo. 不 不是鬼魂 我是莱奥
[11:13] Leo Snart from Earth-X. 地球X的莱奥·史纳特
[11:15] It’s okay, buddy. 没事的 伙计
[11:17] I know you’re hurting over Firestorm. 我知道你为火风暴难受
[11:20] Get your hand off me. 别碰我
[11:22] What is wrong, partner? Talk to me. 怎么了 搭档 告诉我
[11:24] You’re not my partner. 你不是我的搭档
[11:26] You’re a gangbanger. 你是犯罪团伙成员
[11:27] I think you mean “Doppelganger.” 我觉得你是想说二重身
[11:30] And there was one of you on my earth, too. 我的地球上也有一个你
[11:32] Rest his soul. 已安息
[11:34] Wait. I’m dead on Planet Nazi? 慢着 我死在纳粹星球了
[11:38] Let me guess. In a fire? 让我猜 被烧死
[11:40] You just kept going back into that burning police station 你一直折返着火的警局
[11:44] until the last officer had been rescued. 直到救出最后一位警员
[11:46] I died trying to save pigs? 我为了救猪猡而死
[11:53] I’m gonna be sick. 我会恶心的
[11:55] How you feeling, Jax? 你感觉怎么样 杰克斯
[11:56] Oh, don’t worry about me. How’s Grey? 不用担心我 灰老头怎么样
[11:59] I have him sedated. Don’t worry. 我给他打了镇静剂 别担心
[12:02] Gideon and I are doing everything we can to fix him. 我和吉迪恩在竭尽所能救他
[12:04] Okay. Good. 好吧 好
[12:18] Still no improvement? 还是没好转吗
[12:19] He’s getting worse. 他的情况越来越糟
[12:21] Marty or Jax? 马蒂还是杰克斯
[12:23] Both. 两个
[12:25] I just can’t believe there’s nothing Gideon can do. 我不敢相信吉迪恩无能为力
[12:28] Medically speaking, 在医学上来说
[12:29] Professor Stein shouldn’t even be alive right now. 斯泰因教授活不到现在
[12:31] The only thing that kept him from dying is– 他没有死去的唯一原因是
[12:32] – Jax. Bonding with him. – Yeah. -杰克斯跟他之间的联系 -是的
[12:35] Jax is basically functioning 杰克斯基本上是个
[12:36] as a human life-support machine, 人类呼吸机
[12:38] able to keep the professor alive but… 能维持教授的生命
[12:41] only for so long. 但不会太久
[12:43] Does Jax know? 杰克斯知道吗
[12:45] That he’s gonna die too? 知道他也会死
[12:48] I didn’t know how to tell him. 我不知道怎么告诉他
[12:52] It’ll be okay. 会没事的
[12:53] We got a whole mess of smart people on this ship. 这艘飞船上都是聪明人
[12:55] Somebody’s gonna figure out something. 会有人想到办法的
[12:58] Okay. 好吧
[13:02] Oh, man, I have just died and went to geek heaven. 天啊 我这是死后进入极客天堂了啊
[13:07] Told you we picked the right guy. 都说我们选对人了
[13:09] Picked the right guy to do what? 选对人做什么事
[13:10] Hunt Nazis. 追捕纳粹
[13:12] Meet out resident Earth-X expert, The Ray. 会会住在地球X的专家 那个雷
[13:16] Well, uh, you can use my real name Ray Terrill. 好吧 你可以叫我的真名雷·特里尔
[13:19] Your secret identity is your first name 你的秘密身份是
[13:21] – with the word “The” in front of it? – Yeah. -名字前面加”那个”吗 -是的
[13:24] Why? What’s your secret identity? 为什么 你的秘密身份是什么
[13:26] Mr. Terrific. 卓越先生
[13:28] Really? That’s a little boast-y, don’t you think? 真的吗 有点王婆卖瓜了 不是吗
[13:30] Nah, it’s just one of my favorite wrestlers. 不 那只是我喜欢的摔角手之一
[13:32] Still–that’s–you should change your name. 但你还是该改名字
[13:34] – Can we talk about these Nazis? – They vanished. -我们能聊聊这些纳粹吗 -他们消失了
[13:36] Owing to the fact that they have their own Waverider. 因为他们有自己的乘波号
[13:40] A Nazi Waverider? 纳粹乘波号
[13:41] Yeah, we had been tracking them 我们通过终极女的
[13:42] using the radiation signature given off by Overgirl 辐射信号追踪他们
[13:45] – because of her– – Extreme exposure to the solar radiation. -因为她… -过度曝露在太阳辐射下
[13:47] Are these readings right? 这些读数对吗
[13:49] Yeah, of course they’re right. Why? 当然对 为什么
[13:51] Well because the trace radiation readings on here 因为辐射追踪读数显示
[13:53] are slowly approaching the Chandrasekhar Limit. 正慢慢接近钱德拉塞卡极限
[13:55] – Which means? – Overgirl isn’t just dying… -什么意思 -终极女不只是快死了
[13:58] Yeah, if she doesn’t get Supergirl’s heart, 如果她没有得到超女的心脏
[13:59] she’ll create a supernova that will destroy… 她会造成超新星爆炸 毁掉…
[14:02] the entire Midwest. 整个中西部
[14:08] Jef–Jefferson? 杰佛…杰佛逊
[14:10] Jefferson. 杰佛逊
[14:12] I need– I need to tell you something. 我要和你说一件事
[14:21] Well, talk fast. 说快点
[14:24] Because unless you’re sedated, 因为只有给你
[14:25] Gideon can’t do her thing, patch you back up. 注射了镇静剂 吉迪恩才能救治你
[14:28] Can’t you see that 难道你看不出来
[14:30] I’m dying? 我要死了吗
[14:31] What– what are you talking about, man? 你在说什么呢
[14:34] I’m old, Jefferson. 我老了 杰佛逊
[14:35] And even if I hadn’t been shot, 即使我没中枪
[14:39] no one lives forever. 没人会长生不死
[14:40] Grey, I don’t even want to hear you talking like that, man. 灰老头 我根本不想听你说这些
[14:43] As long as we’re connected, 只要我们之间还心灵相通
[14:47] I’m nothing more than an anchor around your neck. 我只会拖累你
[14:50] Which is why you must help me. 所以你必须帮我
[14:53] I don’t understand. I… 我不明白 我…
[14:57] Not Cisco’s drug. 不能用西斯科的药
[14:58] Gideon resynthesized the liquid. 吉迪恩重新合成了药物
[15:00] She assures me it will free you from my body’s biology. 她保证这药能帮你摆脱我的生理影响
[15:04] And it will free you of mine. 也会让你摆脱我的
[15:07] I’m the only thing that’s keeping you alive, man. 只有我能保住你的命
[15:10] You’re asking me to kill you, Grey. 你是在要我杀了你 灰老头
[15:12] I’m asking you to let me die so that you may live. 我是让你用我的死换你活下去
[15:19] Please hand me the vial. 请把药瓶递给我
[15:21] No. 不行
[15:23] I-I know– I know you think you’re strong enough for both of us. 我知道你觉得你的强大足以支撑我俩
[15:27] But unless I do this, we’ll both die. 但除非我死 否则我们都会死
[15:31] Then we’ll both die. I don’t– 那我们就一起死 我不…
[15:32] No. 不
[15:35] You have your whole life ahead of you. 你还有大好的人生等着你
[15:39] Grey. 灰老头
[15:40] But now it’s time 但现在你该
[15:42] for you to let me go. 让我走了
[15:45] No, I’m not ready for you to go. 不 我还准备好让你走
[15:47] I’m not either. 我也没准备好
[15:49] But when you think about it, 但是你想想
[15:51] compared to the Cosmos, 和整个宇宙相比
[15:53] one’s life is but a blink of an eye. 人的生命只是转瞬即逝
[15:56] Really? 不是吧
[15:57] You’re gonna lecture me about astrophysics right now? 你现在要跟我讲天体物理学吗
[16:01] Grey, please don’t do this to me. 灰老头 不要这样对我
[16:03] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[16:05] You once told me… 你曾经和我说
[16:08] that I was like your father 我就像是你的父亲
[16:09] and I said you were my son. 我也说过你是我儿子
[16:13] How could a father do anything less? 父亲怎么会不为儿子拼尽全力
[16:19] – Grey. – Please. Please. -灰老头 -求你
[16:40] – No. – Thank you, Jefferson. -不要 -谢谢你 杰佛逊
[16:46] Grey, no, don’t. 灰老头 不要喝
[16:54] Stay with me, please. 陪着我 谢谢
[16:55] I’d prefer not to be alone. 我不想独孤地走
[16:58] Yeah. 好
[17:00] Please… 请
[17:03] tell Clarissa and Lily that I love them. 转告克莱丽莎和莉莉 我爱她们
[17:06] I promise. 我保证
[17:11] Thank you, Jefferson… 谢谢你 杰佛逊
[17:16] for the adventure of a lifetime. 带给我一生难得的冒险
[17:22] I hope your life is long 希望你的人生长久
[17:25] and full of love. 并且充满爱
[17:28] Just– just as mine… 正如我的人生
[17:31] has been. 一样
[17:32] Grey. 灰老头
[17:35] Grey. 灰老头
[17:36] No. 不要
[17:39] No, no. 不要走
[18:09] Jax. 杰克斯
[18:19] He did it for me. 他为了我而死
[19:18] Where’s Jax? 杰克斯呢
[19:40] I’ll get it, honey. 我来 亲爱的
[19:47] Jefferson. 杰佛逊
[19:52] I’m sorry. 对不起
[19:58] Oh, no. 不
[20:00] No, no. 不要
[20:23] How are you holding up? 你怎么样
[20:24] I’ll cry at the funeral. 我等到葬礼再哭
[20:27] Sara. 莎拉
[20:29] I’m fine. 我没事
[20:30] We need to gather everyone. 我们要集合所有的人
[20:32] Overgirl’s gonna go nuclear, 终极女要爆炸了
[20:33] and the Earth-Xers are gonna use their Waverider 地球X的人要利用他们的乘波号
[20:35] to threaten Central City 去威胁中城
[20:37] and leverage us into surrendering Kara. 要挟我们交出卡拉
[20:38] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[20:40] It’s exactly what I would do. 我就会那么做
[20:48] – I’m sorry. – For what? -对不起 -对不起什么
[20:52] For being so weak. 我太软弱了
[20:54] I’ve managed to stabilize her deterioration, 我已稳定住她的恶化情况
[20:56] but without a transplant she’ll be dead within an hour. 但要是不移植 她撑不过一小时
[20:58] Quiet! 乌鸦嘴
[21:02] Now don’t you listen to her. 别听她胡说
[21:04] There is more strength in you 你的力量强过
[21:06] than in this entire planet of lesser humans combined. 这个地球上所有无名之辈的力量之和
[21:15] Nice outfit. 战衣不错
[21:17] Yeah, I didn’t want to feel left out. 是啊 我不想格格不入
[21:20] Where are we with locating the other Waverider? 找到另一艘乘波号了吗
[21:22] We got a pretty good idea. 我们有个好主意
[21:23] I mean, we’ve all heard 我想大家
[21:24] of the Chandrasekhar Limit, I assume? 都听过钱德拉塞卡极限吧
[21:26] The data indicates it’s still 数据显示飞船
[21:27] in the vicinity of Central City. 还在中城附近
[21:28] Which also indicates that Overgirl 同时也显示
[21:30] isn’t long for this world. 终极女命不久矣
[21:31] Which means that this world 意味着
[21:32] isn’t long for this world. 这个世界也命不久矣
[21:33] Failure’s not an option. 不允许失败
[21:35] Losing is not an option. We are gonna win. 不允许战败 我们必须赢
[21:38] And we are gonna show these people that this earth 我们要让那些人知道这个地球
[21:40] – belongs to us. – Great speech. -是我们的 -说得好
[21:43] Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Queen, 抱歉打断一下 奎恩先生
[21:44] but we’re being hailed by a fellow Timeship. 另一艘时间飞船跟我们打招呼了
[21:47] Put it on. 接进来
[21:49] What do you want? 你想干什么
[21:50] To offer a truce. 提议停战
[21:52] In exchange for what? 条件是什么
[21:54] We will return to our earth peacefully 只要答应我一个要求
[21:57] if you meet my one demand. 我们就和平撤军
[22:00] Supergirl comes with us. 超女得跟我们走
[22:05] Here’s another difference between you and me. 你我之间还有一点不同
[22:08] I don’t abandon my friends. 我不会抛弃朋友
[22:12] All right. 好
[22:14] – Everybody ready to go? – Never been more. -大家准备好了吗 -早已准备好
[22:17] We can’t bring Marty back, 我们虽无法救活马蒂
[22:18] but we can protect the city he loved, 却可以保护他深爱的城市
[22:20] and the family he left behind. 还有他的家人
[22:23] For the Professor. 为了教授
[22:35] Now let’s go kick some ass. 去教训教训他们
[22:41] Let them run. 让他们跑吧
[22:44] We’ll turn this city into a mausoleum. 我们要把这城市变成陵墓
[23:27] Kill them all. 一个不留
[23:28] Yes, sir! 遵命
[24:10] Excuse me. 抱歉
[24:11] You can’t just go around roasting people. 你不能这样胡乱烧人
[24:13] Why not? 为什么
[24:14] You ever heard of due process? 没听过正当程序吗
[24:16] Rule of law? 依法而治
[24:17] No. 没
[24:36] Could use a little help here. 过来帮忙
[24:37] I got you covered. 我掩护你
[24:46] This is just like Star Raiders on Atari except it’s real. 有点像用雅达利玩现实版的《星际奇兵》
[24:48] Cut the chatter, Red 2. 别瞎扯了 2号红色键
[24:49] – Fly the ship. – Launching torpedo one. -驾驶飞船 -发射一号鱼雷
[24:51] You don’t have to say it out loud. 不必喊出来
[24:59] Okay, guys, is it just me or is this not working? 好了 是我的原因还是这个没用
[25:01] It’s not working. 是没用
[25:02] You need to take down their shields. 得解除他们的护盾
[25:07] Open fire! 开火
[26:09] Guys, this isn’t working. 各位 没用
[26:10] I think we need a bigger gun. 需要一把更大的枪
[26:12] Way ahead of you. 早料到了
[26:15] General. We’ve got inbound. 将军 敌人来了
[26:17] Then fire counter-measures. 启动应对措施
[26:19] We can’t. 不行
[26:21] It’s hovering directly off our bow. 敌人就悬停在船头正前方
[26:25] General, would you care to step outside? 将军 介意出来一下吗
[26:35] Waiting for some good news here. 有没有好消息
[26:37] I don’t have any for you, man. 没有好消息
[26:38] The only way to take out their shields is to get 解除护盾的唯一办法
[26:40] someone onboard that ship. 就是有人登上那艘船
[26:43] We’re on our way. 我们这就去
[27:09] We’re on the bridge, Felicity. 我们到舰桥了 费利西蒂
[27:11] And we don’t know what we’re looking for. 但不知道要找什么
[27:13] Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m working on it. 好好 正在想办法
[27:16] Felicity’s got it. 费利西蒂有办法了
[27:17] I’m sending you the source code 我把他们偏导护盾的
[27:18] for their deflector shields. 源代码发给你
[27:19] Yeah, got it. Manual override protocol. 收到 手动超控协议
[27:21] If I am reading this correctly, 我要是没理解错
[27:22] all you need to do now is– 你们现在只需要
[27:25] Hit the big, blinking red button. 按下发光的红色大按钮
[27:36] Got it. Shields are down. 好了 护盾解除了
[27:37] Harry, you think you can handle this bad boy? 哈里 你能操控这艘大家伙吗
[27:39] – Walk in the park, Kazansky. – Where are you going? -易如反掌 卡赞斯基 -你去哪
[27:41] Getting our friends off that ship. 把我们的朋友救出那艘飞船
[27:42] Count of ten, hit them with everything we got. 数到十 全力攻击他们
[27:45] You got it. 没问题
[28:30] Come on, Ramon. 快啊 拉蒙
[28:49] Nailed it! 搞定
[28:56] Go on! End it. 动手 了结我
[28:58] End it! 了结我
[29:02] What’s stopping you? 你怎么住手了
[29:04] Oh, I forgot. 我忘了
[29:06] Barry Allen is above killing. 巴里·艾伦不杀生
[29:10] Isn’t that right? 对吧
[29:15] Get out of here. 滚
[29:21] I wonder what face I’ll be wearing next time we meet. 不知下次见面时我会是什么面孔
[29:25] Flash. 闪电侠
[29:26] Can’t wait. 迫不及待
[29:34] I’m detecting dangerously high radiation levels. 我检测到非常危险的高辐射强度
[29:36] Disembodied computer voice lady’s right. 虚拟电脑语音女士说得对
[29:38] Supergirl-X is about to go super-nova. 地球X的超女要像超新星那样爆炸了
[29:40] Supergirl, your doppelganger’s about 超女 你的二重身
[29:42] to have a meltdown. 就要熔毁了
[29:49] What do I do? 我该怎么办
[29:50] You need to fly her up. 你得带她飞到高空
[29:52] Up. And away. 飞高飞远
[29:54] Now. 快
[30:13] No! 不
[30:22] I’m gonna kill you. 我要杀了你
[30:56] Wha–what? 什么
[30:58] How did you? 你怎么做…
[31:00] I figured it’d take the man 我想只有钢铁之躯的男人
[31:01] of steel to catch the girl of steel. 才能接住钢铁之躯的女人
[31:03] That and, you know, a tremendous amount of help. 而且帮了很大的忙
[31:20] Thank you both. This world owes you a lot. 谢谢你俩 这世界欠了你们很多
[31:22] Well, it’s my world, too so… 这也是我的世界 所以
[31:24] Punching out Nazis is kind of our thing. 暴揍纳粹算是我们的使命
[31:26] Well, if you ever need us to do any punching over on Earth-X 如果地球X需要我们帮忙暴揍谁
[31:29] – just let us know. – Will do. -记得通知我们 -会的
[31:31] – Take care, Barry. – Take care, Ray. -保重 巴里 -保重 雷
[31:34] – Barry, I need a hug. – Okay. -巴里 我得抱抱 -好
[31:39] Be good, Leo. 要乖 莱奥
[31:40] – Always. – I’m gonna get ready. -一直很乖 -我去准备一下
[31:42] – You got this? – Yeah. -交给你了 -好
[31:45] All right, fellas. You ready to go home? 好了 朋友 准备好回家了吗
[31:47] Sure. So, uh, how does this thing work? 对 这东西是怎么运作的
[31:50] It’s a very complex two-part process. 非常复杂的两步
[31:53] One, I open a breach. Two… 第一 我打开缺口 第二
[31:56] you walk through it. 你们走过去
[31:59] Cool. 酷
[32:03] Leo? 莱奥
[32:06] I think I’m gonna stick around here for a little while. 我想在这待一会儿
[32:08] I, um… 我
[32:11] I won’t stay here forever. 我不会一直待在这
[32:12] I will come home to you. 我会回家找你
[32:15] Promise. 我保证
[32:17] Okay. 好
[32:24] I love you. 我爱你
[32:25] I love you. 我也爱你
[32:47] Clarissa asked me to say a few words. 克莱丽莎要我说几句话
[32:52] But, as you all know, 但你们都知道
[32:53] it was Grey–Martin who was the wordy one. 灰老头 马丁才是话多的那个
[32:58] But… 但
[33:00] I got used to hearing his voice inside my head. 我已习惯听他在我脑子里唠叨
[33:03] And, uh, even now 即便是现在
[33:05] I can still hear him. 我还能听到他
[33:07] ‘Cause even though he’s gone, 因为即便他不在了
[33:08] he’s still a part of me. 他还是我的一部分
[33:11] He’s still a part of all of us. 他还是我们大家的一部分
[33:14] He was the best man 直到最后时刻
[33:16] right until the end. 他也是最好的那位
[33:17] The best teacher. 最好的老师
[33:22] Friend. 朋友
[33:25] Husband. 丈夫
[33:27] Father. 父亲
[33:35] Clarissa… 克莱丽莎
[33:37] I’m so, so sorry. 非常抱歉
[33:38] I-I couldn’t save him. I– 我没能救他 我
[33:42] All he wanted was to come home. 他一心只想回家
[33:45] To you, and you and Ronnie. 回到你 你还有罗尼身边
[33:48] To his family. 回到家人身边
[33:50] Oh, Jefferson. 杰佛逊
[33:52] – You were his family, too. – I just… -你也是他的家人 -我
[33:56] I don’t know how to do any of this without him. 我不知道没了他我该怎么办
[33:58] Then, don’t. 不会
[34:00] You said it yourself. He’s still part of you. 你也说了 他还是你的一部分
[34:09] That’s it, big guy. Let it out. 这就对了 大家伙 哭出来吧
[34:12] Allergies. 过敏了
[34:15] Good-bye, my love. 再见 我的爱人
[34:22] Thank you for believing in me. 谢谢你信任我
[34:31] Tell Ronnie I miss him. 告诉罗尼我很想他
[34:38] Thank you for bringing me home to her. 谢谢你带我回到她身边
[34:46] So, you’re going to another earth, 你要去另一个地球了
[34:48] and I’m going to another time. 而我要去另一个时代
[34:50] Yeah, that’s kind of how we roll, huh? 这才是我们的生活
[34:52] Totally normal. 太正常了
[34:57] Should we– 我们…
[34:59] It’s uh–it’s a hug thing, okay. 那就抱一抱吧 好吧
[35:00] Okay. 好
[35:04] Thank you for putting things in perspective for me. 谢谢你让我能理智看待一切
[35:06] Does that mean you’re gonna take my advice on Maggie? 那玛吉的事你要听我的意见了吗
[35:09] Yes, I’m gonna trust my instincts. 对 我会听从直觉
[35:12] I mean, there’s got to be somebody else out there for me. 我肯定还会找到合适的人
[35:15] – Right? – For sure. -对吧 -肯定的
[35:17] Just like there’s’mebody else out there for you. 你肯定也会找到合适的人
[35:19] And for more than just a night. 不只是一夜情而已
[35:21] That’s funny. 有意思
[35:23] – That was my takeaway too. – Boss. -这也是我的教训 -老大
[35:26] Ship’s ready. 飞船准备好了
[35:28] Catch you on the other side. 下次任务再见
[35:32] You hit that? 你俩好过了
[35:34] Shut up. 闭嘴
[35:48] You ready? 准备好了吗
[35:49] Oh, so, so ready, yeah. 全都准备好了
[35:53] Thank you guys for everything. 谢谢你们做的一切
[35:55] And thanks for inviting us to your wedding. 谢谢你们邀请我们参加婚礼
[35:57] Sorry it didn’t turn out the way you wanted it to. 抱歉最后不如人意
[36:00] Well, at least it was memorable. 至少很难忘记了
[36:02] Yes. 对
[36:04] Well, we’ll be back out for the do-over. 下次婚礼我们还会来
[36:06] Uh, Iris and I talked about it and… 我和爱瑞丝商量过了
[36:08] And yeah, we’re just gonna 对 我们只想
[36:10] get ourselves a justice of the peace 请一位地方执法官
[36:11] and get it done, quick and simple. 然后宣誓结婚 快速简单
[36:14] Fewer Nazis that way. 那样就没什么纳粹了
[36:16] Well, take care, guys. 保重 各位
[36:22] That’s good. That’s– 太好了
[36:28] All right. 好了
[36:33] Let’s go. 走吧
[36:37] You guys really not going to have a wedding now 发生这么多事之后
[36:38] – after all that? – Now she’s pro-wedding. -真不办婚礼了吗 -现在又支持办婚礼了
[36:41] I mean we’ve already had the ceremony. 我们已经举办了仪式
[36:43] So all we need to do now is exchange vows and rings. 现在只需要宣誓和交换戒指
[36:46] Hey, can’t a mayor marry people? 市长可以帮人证婚吗
[36:48] Very flattered, but I think that we would have to be 很荣幸 但只有在星城境内
[36:50] within the limits of Star City for it to be official. 证婚才正式有效
[36:53] And we definitely want it to be official. 我们确实想要正式有效
[36:55] Well, if you want it to be personal, 如果不想找外人
[36:57] I think we know a guy who’s ordained. 我想我们认识某个受圣职的人
[37:08] It’s a good thing I didn’t vomit, right? 我没吐算是好事吧
[37:10] Yeah. 对
[37:13] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[37:17] A little warning next time? 下次提前通知一下
[37:18] Sorry. 抱歉
[37:20] What’s up? 怎么了
[37:22] You got ordained to marry your brother and Carly, right? 你受圣职替你弟和卡莉证婚过吧
[37:24] Yeah. 对
[37:25] We were hoping 我们希望
[37:27] that you could give us the same treatment. 你也可以替我们证婚
[37:29] Wow, really? I’m honored. 真的吗 很荣幸
[37:32] – Yeah? – I am. -是吗 -真的
[37:34] All right, well, let’s do it. 好 那开始吧
[37:36] Okay, that’s great. Um… 好 很好
[37:39] I guess that makes you 那么我想
[37:40] the best man and you the maid-of-honor. 你就是伴郎 你是伴娘
[37:42] – “Honored” is correct. – All right. -确实很”荣幸” -好
[37:43] – Let’s get into position. – Oh my goodness. -那么站好位置 -天啊
[37:45] – You’re here. – Okay. -你站这 -好
[37:46] – You’re there, you’re there. – Oh I see. -你站那 你站那 -好了
[37:48] Did you guys write vows 你们写好誓言了
[37:49] or you just want the boilerplate? 还是想用范文
[37:53] Yes, I um… 我的…
[37:56] wrote mine. 写好了
[37:57] I tried to write mine. 我本来也想写的
[37:59] But then I realized that I didn’t need to. 后来发现没必要写
[38:04] My entire life has been marked by two things. 我这一生有两大标志
[38:09] The first one is change. 第一是变化
[38:11] From when I was a kid to when I was an adult, 我从小孩长成大人
[38:13] things were always changing. 一切始终在变
[38:15] But no matter how different things became 不论世事变化多大
[38:18] or what new challenges I had to face, 或者要面对什么新挑战
[38:23] I always had the other thing that my life was marked by. 我的人生一直有另一重大标志
[38:27] And that’s you. 那就是你
[38:29] You’ve always been there. 你一直在我身边
[38:31] As a friend, as a partner, 朋友也好 伙伴也好
[38:35] as the love of my life. 甚至是我毕生挚爱
[38:38] You’re my home, Iris. 你是我的归属 爱瑞丝
[38:41] And that’s one thing that will never change. 而这一点永远不会变
[38:48] That was really nice. 真好
[38:52] When I was nine years old I wanted to be a ballerina. 我九岁时想当一名芭蕾舞演员
[38:55] Remember? 记得吧
[38:56] Even though I was not a very good dancer. 虽然我跳舞跳得并不好
[38:59] And the day of the recital I froze. 独舞那天 我吓傻了
[39:03] I couldn’t move, and I wanted to die. 动不了 我简直想死
[39:06] And then I looked in the audience and I saw you. 可我看到了观众席上的你
[39:09] And you got up and you climbed onto stage 然后你站起来爬上舞台
[39:11] and you did that whole routine with me. 跟我一起做了整套动作
[39:14] And we killed it. 我们棒极了
[39:16] I mean… 我是说
[39:17] we brought the house down. 我们博得满堂彩
[39:22] And from that moment, I knew that… 从那一刻起 我知道
[39:26] with you by my side, anything was possible. 有你在身边 一切皆有可能
[39:31] The Flash may be the city’s hero, but you, Barry Allen, 闪电侠或许是城市的英雄 但巴里·艾伦
[39:37] you’re my hero. 你是我的英雄
[39:40] And I am happy… 而我很快乐
[39:45] excited… 很激动
[39:49] and honored to be your wife. 很荣幸嫁于你为妻
[39:55] Wonderful. 太好了
[39:57] Well then I pronounce you both– 那么我宣布你们…
[39:59] Wait! Wait. Wait, just one second. 等等 等等 稍等一下
[40:02] Um, if you guys don’t mind– I mean if you don’t mind, 如果你们不介意 我是说你不介意
[40:05] really if you don’t mind, but would you marry us too? 如果你不介意 你能也帮我们证婚吗
[40:08] Will you marry me? 你愿意娶我吗
[40:09] I thought… 我以为
[40:11] I mean, I thought you didn’t believe in marriage. 我以为你不相信婚姻
[40:13] No, but I believe in you, and… 不 但我相信你
[40:16] I believe that no matter what life throws at us 我相信不论生活如何摧残我们
[40:18] our love can conquer it, 我们的爱能战胜一切
[40:19] married, unmarried. 不论结婚与否
[40:21] I love you. 我爱你
[40:23] My greatest fear… 我最害怕…
[40:25] my greatest fear in life is losing you. 我这辈子最害怕的是失去你
[40:27] – I– – Yes. -我 -我愿意
[40:29] Okay. 好
[40:31] – Yeah. – Yeah? -好 -好
[40:32] I do. 我愿意
[40:35] I do. 我愿意
[40:39] Uh, John, what do you say? 约翰 你怎么看
[40:41] You kidding me, Oliver? 开什么玩笑 奥利弗
[40:43] I’m the guy for the past six years 过去这六年
[40:44] that’s been trying to keep you two together. 一直是我在撮合你们
[40:46] It’s only fitting that I marry you. 只有我配替你征婚
[40:49] Okay. Vows? 好了 誓言
[40:52] – No. – No. I mean, we can’t do better than them. -没有 -没有 我们没他们说得好
[40:55] Defintely not. 没错
[40:56] We kind of did those fake vows when we had that fake wedding 我们在对付疯狂的连环杀手女弓箭手的
[40:58] with that psychopath serial-killer archer lady. 假婚礼上说过假的誓言
[41:00] I remember saying something along the lines of… 我记得当时好像说过…
[41:05] you’re the very best part of me. 你是我生命中最美好的部分
[41:08] Felicity, I’m a better human being… 费利西蒂 因为爱上你
[41:14] just because I’ve loved you. 我才成了更好的人
[41:17] Well, since we don’t have any rings just yet. 既然你们暂时没有戒指
[41:22] I’ll skip right to the part where I say this, 我就直接跳到下面的环节
[41:24] Oliver Jonas Queen, 奥利弗·乔纳斯·奎恩
[41:26] Felicity Megan Smoak, 费利西蒂·梅根·斯莫克
[41:29] Bartholomew Henry Allen, 巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦
[41:32] and Iris Ann West… 爱瑞丝·安·韦斯特
[41:36] I now pronounce you husband and wife. 我现在宣布你们结为夫妇
[41:39] Please, kiss your brides. 请亲吻新娘
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme