Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Time travel is real, 时间旅行是真实存在的
[00:04] and so are its consequences. 其后果也真实存在
[00:05] When a terrible time paradox put all of history in peril, 一个可怕的时间悖论让所有历史岌岌可危
[00:08] an elite team was formed. 一个精英队伍应运而生
[00:10] Their job– to protect history 他们的工作 就是保护历史
[00:12] and repair these so-called anachronisms. 并修复那些所谓的时代错误
[00:14] Unfortunately, this is not that elite team. 很遗憾 这个队伍不是很精英
[00:17] And yet, this team of misfits and outcasts is determined 这些被放逐者和被排斥者决心要
[00:21] to fix the history which they have broken. 修补被他们破坏了的历史
[00:22] Not because they are heroes, 不是因为他们是英雄
[00:24] but because they are Legends. 而是因为他们是传奇
[00:29] Seeing Stein with his grandkid earlier– 早前看见斯泰因跟他的孙子
[00:31] You two are inseparable. Literally. 你俩是不可分开的
[00:33] I want to break up Firestorm. 我要分开火风暴
[00:35] Your totem’s strength grows 你的图腾的力量增强
[00:36] when the threats that you must face become more powerful. 是因为你必须面对的威胁变得更强大
[00:40] But you cannot face this new threat alone. 但你不能独自面对新威胁
[00:43] That amulet is a totem. We’re bound together somehow. 那个护身符是个图腾 我们是缠在一起的
[00:46] Cut the crap and tell me what we’re facing here. 废话少说 直接告诉我我们面对的是什么吧
[00:48] That information is need-to-know. 那是按须知密的信息
[00:50] The only thing you need to know– 你须知的是
[00:51] your Ridiculous Team could never handle it. 你跟你的荒谬队绝对无法处理
[00:53] They are the reason Mallus is a threat. 是他们让马卢斯成为威胁的
[00:56] And there might just come a day when we need the Legends 但可能有一天我们会需要传奇
[00:59] to do what they do best. 发挥他们的所长
[01:21] You best stop following me, guv. 你最好不要再跟着我了 先生
[01:29] That is a most impressive scream. 这尖叫实在太惊人了
[01:32] In another era, 换个时代
[01:33] you could have a career alongside Vincent Price. 你都可以跟文森特·普莱斯一起工作了
[01:38] Rigor mortis hasn’t set in. 尸体还没有完全僵硬
[01:40] He’s been dead less than four hours. 他死了不到四个小时
[01:42] Extreme pallor in the face and fingernails 脸色和指甲非常苍白
[01:44] suggest rapid blood loss, yet not a drop to be seen. 表明瞬间失血 却不见一滴血
[01:48] Killed off-site, his body dumped here, 他在别处被杀 被抛尸至此
[01:50] far from the illustrious streets of his upbringing. 远离他生长的光明街区
[01:52] A handkerchief with his college crest– 一块印有他大学校徽的手帕
[01:54] a graduation gift, no doubt. 肯定是毕业礼物
[01:59] What do you make of that? 那是怎么回事
[02:02] Improbably, it appears that our killer is… 虽然不太真实 但凶手好像是
[02:06] a vampire. 一个吸血鬼
[02:14] You sure you want to do this? Break up Firestorm? 你确定你要这么做吗 分开火风暴
[02:17] Well, I’m sure Grey wants off the ship, 我知道灰老头想要离开飞船
[02:19] but I’m sure that can’t happen 如果我们还需要合体
[02:20] if we’re still bonded to each other, so– 他就不可能离开了 所以
[02:22] Yeah, but your bond isn’t just physical. 是的 但你们不仅是肉体上合体
[02:23] You guys have been psychically bonded for over three years. 你们精神上的合体已经超过三年了
[02:26] Yeah, and it’s been no picnic, let me tell you. 是的 而且很让人不爽
[02:28] Last time I got laid, afterwards Grey said to me, 上次我上床 之后灰老头跟我说
[02:31] “Well done, Jefferson.” I mean– “干得漂亮 杰佛逊” 我是说…
[02:34] could have done without knowing that. 我可以不用知道
[02:37] Does Grey– 灰老头
[02:38] I mean, Marty, know that you want to break up with him? 我是说马蒂 知道你打算要分开吗
[02:41] No clue. But if he did, 不知道 但他要是知道
[02:43] he’d say it was too dangerous. 他一定会说这样太危险了
[02:44] Well, if you’re really determined to do this, 如果你真的想要这么做
[02:46] severing your psychic connection could give us some 切断你们的心灵相通可以给我们一些
[02:48] much needed mental space 很有必要的精神空间
[02:50] to figure out how to untie the nuclear knot. 来弄清楚如何解开核结
[02:52] Well, let’s do it. 那开始吧
[02:55] Here goes. 来吧
[03:00] I forgot. There might be a couple side effects. 我忘说了 可能会有一些副作用
[03:03] What side effects? 什么副作用
[03:05] Just, like, you know, facial swelling, 比如 面部肿胀
[03:06] maybe a little gastrointestinal upset, 可能会有点胃肠不适
[03:08] and short-term memory loss. 还有短期失忆
[03:10] – How do you feel? – Normal. -你感觉怎么样 -正常
[03:13] Except… I’m not craving grapefruit. 除了 我没有想吃西柚
[03:17] Okay. 好的
[03:19] Ray, it’s 9:00 a.m., 雷 已经早上九点了
[03:20] and I’m not craving grapefruit! 而我却没有想吃西柚
[03:25] Delightful. 真好吃
[03:26] Let me get this straight. 听我搞清楚
[03:27] This ship can make any kind of food you can imagine, 飞船能做出你们想得出来的任何食物
[03:30] and you three picked grapefruit, a bran muffin, 而你们三人却选了西柚 麸皮松饼
[03:34] and oatmeal. 和燕麦粥
[03:35] After you try everything, you go back to the basics. 你吃过了满汉全席之后 就想吃点简单的了
[03:39] I lived my whole life eating rations and bland food. 我之前只能吃点定量且无味的食物
[03:42] From now on, I eat like a queen. 从现在起 我要吃得像个女王
[03:47] I’m glad you left 2042. 很高兴你离开2042年了
[03:48] Actually, I wanted to talk to you guys 其实 我想跟你们谈谈
[03:50] about going back to 2042. 回到2042年
[03:52] Or better yet, 2041. 或者更好是回2041年
[03:56] I was thinking, “Why is my family dead 我之前在想 “我都上了时间飞船
[03:58] when I’m on a time machine?” 那我的家人为何还会死”
[04:00] Unfortunately, that’s not how this works. 很不幸 不能这么做
[04:03] I thought you could change the past. 你们不是能改变过去吗
[04:04] We can correct the past. 我们是修正过去
[04:06] And the future, but we don’t change it. 以及未来 不过我们不会改变它
[04:09] – Why not? – Because doing so could cause unforeseen, -为什么 -因为这么做会引起不可预知的
[04:11] possibly even disastrous consequences. 很有可能是灾难性的后果
[04:13] It’s a temporal butterfly effect, if you will. 就像是时间的蝴蝶效应
[04:16] Try not doing something that would save your brother’s life. 难道对弟弟见死不救吗
[04:19] Does a sister count? 不救姐姐算吗
[04:23] What’s up, shipmates? 大家好吗 船员们
[04:25] I got exciting news to share. 我有非常好的消息要宣布
[04:27] Team meeting in ten minutes. 十分钟后开队伍会议
[04:29] 《德古拉》 布拉姆·斯托克
[04:29] And, Mick, I have beer. 米克 我这有啤酒
[04:36] One lousy beer for breakfast. 早餐喝瓶差劲的啤酒
[04:39] It’s breakfast? 现在是早餐时间吗
[04:40] Yeah. What time did you go to bed last night, buddy? 是的 你昨晚几点睡的 伙计
[04:42] I didn’t. Drank a lot of coffee. Can you tell? 我没睡 喝了很多咖啡 看不出来吗
[04:44] Nate, why are we staring at an anachronism map? 内特 为什么让我们看时代错误地图
[04:46] Because, Captain, I did a deep dive on the data. 因为 船长 我对数据做了深度挖掘
[04:48] And the anachronisms we created 我们所创造的时代错误
[04:50] at first glance seem scattershot–random. 一开始看上去像是随机分布的
[04:52] But since history is cause and effect, 但是历史都是有因果关系的
[04:54] I decided to do a little experiment. 所以我决定做一个实验
[04:56] I folded a linear timeline onto itself 我按照黄金比例的数学计算
[05:00] Follow me. 跟我来
[05:06] Damn it, Gideon. That was your cue. 该死 吉迪恩 该你了
[05:07] My apologies, Dr. Heywood. 抱歉 海伍德博士
[05:09] See, the anachronisms form a pattern. 看 时代错误有其规律
[05:12] Should have guessed. Though time may be broken, 应该能猜到 尽管时间破裂了
[05:15] like all matter in the known universe, 但就像已知宇宙里所有的物质一样
[05:17] it still possesses a mathematical harmony. 依然会维持一种数学上的和谐
[05:19] Not exactly. What about those two? 也不全是 你看那两个
[05:22] Those two are outliers. 那两个是异象
[05:24] The first one is Seattle, 2042. 第一个是西雅图 2042年
[05:26] When the assassin tried to kill me. 刺客想要杀我的时候
[05:28] Right, while cool– 是的 虽然很酷
[05:29] not the part where, you know, you almost got killed– 不是说你差点被杀这事
[05:31] it’s not as cool as the other one. 但不如另一个酷
[05:33] London, 1895. 伦敦 1895年
[05:35] How do I say this? 我该怎么说呢
[05:37] There’s a vampire. 出现了吸血鬼
[05:39] Half dozen men snatched off the streets 有六个男人被从马路上掳走
[05:41] only to have their bodies dumped three days later 三天后他们的尸体被丢弃
[05:44] completely drained of blood. 体内的血被完全吸干了
[05:46] Vampires. 吸血鬼
[05:47] Waited my whole life to kill one. 我一直想杀一个
[05:49] Do you just carry that around all the time? 难道你随时都带着那玩意
[05:51] My whole life. 一直带着
[05:52] There’s no such thing as vampires. 吸血鬼这种东西可不存在
[05:54] Increased immigration at the fin de siècle 19世纪末期移民增加
[05:56] and the fear that good English women would lose their virtue 惧怕英国佳人会被那些外来掠夺者
[05:59] to foreign predators is responsible for these ludicrous stories. 夺去贞操 因此出现那些荒谬的故事
[06:03] I say we go see what’s so interesting 我说咱们去看看这个
[06:05] about this anachronism. 时代错误有多有趣吧
[06:13] Victorian London. Opium dens and low-cut corsets. 维多利亚时代伦敦 鸦片窟和低胸束腰
[06:18] Arthur Conan Doyle and the rolling fog. 阿瑟·柯南道尔和翻滚的雾
[06:20] Syphilis, whores, and vampires. 梅毒 娼妓 还有吸血鬼
[06:23] There’s a strong smell of garlic. 这里有股很浓的大蒜味
[06:26] It’s tied around my neck. 我绑在脖子周围了
[06:27] Yep, you’re a regular Van Helsing. 对 你是个合格的范海辛
[06:29] That’s from Dracula. 那是《德古拉》里的
[06:30] I’m reading it. Don’t tell me the end. 我还在读呢 别告诉我结局
[06:32] Another vampire victim found dead in the street. 街上又死了个吸血鬼受害者
[06:35] Oy, gimme that. 还给我
[06:36] Whoa, vampires? 吸血鬼啊
[06:37] What the hell is he talking about? 他在说什么呢
[06:38] The blood-sucking creatures that we’re here hunting. 我们来追捕的那种吸血怪物
[06:41] Oh, no. Short-term memory loss. 不好 短期失忆
[06:44] One of the side effects of the serum. 血清的副作用之一
[06:46] Shh, come on. 安静 来吧
[06:53] – Who are you lot? – Oy, Scotland Yard. -你们是谁 -伦敦警察厅
[06:56] We’re here to see about these so-called vampire attacks. 我们来调查传说的吸血鬼袭击案件
[06:59] And we’re with the NYPD. 我们是纽约警局的
[07:00] Nothing like a bit of cooperation 能够获得大洋对岸的协助
[07:02] – from across the pond, right? – Right. -总是好的 对吧 -对
[07:04] – This one of the victims? – Unlucky devil. -这是受害者之一吗 -倒霉的家伙
[07:09] Mick! 米克
[07:11] You don’t want him coming back to life, do you? 你不想让他复活了 对吧
[07:13] What’s going on here? 这是怎么回事
[07:15] Scotland Yard has already visited twice, 伦敦警察厅已经来过两次了
[07:17] and if the NYPD is issuing ladies warrant cards, 如果纽约警局会发行女士警察证
[07:19] then I’m the bloody Queen. 那我就是女王了
[07:27] All right, who brought their phone? 好吧 是谁把手机带来了
[07:29] Wasn’t me, even though I do love that song. 不是我 虽然我喜欢这首歌
[07:32] That’s not a phone. 那不是电话
[07:34] That’s a 2016 Palmer Tech 7G smart watch. 那是2016版帕尔默科技7G智能手表
[07:37] Hand it over. 交过来
[07:38] I don’t know what you’re on about. 我不知道你们在说什么
[07:40] You want some of this? 你想试试这个吗
[07:47] Who does that watch belong to? 这手表是谁的
[07:50] No? All right. 不说 好吧
[07:51] Mick, stake him. 米克 扎死他
[07:53] All right. All right. 好吧 好吧
[07:54] A vicar was walking down the street as calm as can be 一位牧师正安静地走在街上
[07:58] when a dead man fell from the sky. 然后一个死人从天而降
[08:00] It wasn’t no normal corpse, neither. 那尸体也不寻常
[08:02] No identification, strange clothes, 没有身份 奇怪的衣服
[08:04] – and that there watch. – Which you stole. -那就是他的表 -你偷来的
[08:07] He wasn’t gonna miss it. I will, though. 他又不会想念那玩意 我倒是会
[08:10] It is the finest timepiece I’ve ever seen. 那可是我见过最好的钟表
[08:12] It did sell better in England. 在英格兰的销量确实更好
[08:15] So, where’s our John Doe now? 那么 那具无名尸现在在哪
[08:17] Well, I buried him in Stone’s Hollow. 我把他埋在了空心石那里
[08:19] And the next day, the first vampire victim 第二天第一个吸血鬼受害者
[08:23] was snatched from the street. 就被从街上抓走了
[08:24] ‘Cause that corpse you buried was a vampire from the future, 因为你埋的那个尸体是来自未来的吸血鬼
[08:27] – you idiot. – All right, time to go. -你个蠢货 -好了 该走了
[08:32] – Who are you lot? – Tonight, we’re grave diggers. -你们是谁 -今晚 我们是掘墓人
[08:40] All right, we’re looking for one unmarked grave among hundreds. 好了 我们要在一堆墓中找个无名墓
[08:43] I say we split up. Check them row by row. 我建议分头行动 逐排找
[08:47] Or we can start with the one that’s already dug up. 或者从已经被挖开的那个开始
[08:52] Yes. 没错
[08:53] The vampire must’ve dug himself out before nightfall. 吸血鬼一定会在黄昏前自己爬出去
[08:56] Damn it, that anachronistic corpse was our only lead. 该死 那个时代错误尸体是我们唯一的线索
[09:02] Wait, did you hear that? 等下 你们听到了吗
[09:14] Kill it, kill it, kill it! 杀了它 杀了它 杀了它
[09:19] – Rip. – Rip? -里普 -里普
[09:21] – Welcome to London. – Listen, Englishman. -欢迎来到伦敦 -听着 英国佬
[09:23] Those time pigs try to take me, 那些时间猪猡可别想抓到我
[09:25] I’ll burn ’em alive. 我会把他们活活烧死
[09:26] The–the Time Bureau are not actually 时间调查局其实不知道
[09:27] aware of my current whereabouts. 我现在所在的位置
[09:29] And as surprising as this may sound… 而且或许这听起来很意外
[09:33] I need the Legends’ help. 但我需要传奇们的帮助
[09:44] Ms. Jiwe. I was surprised to hear that you’d rejoined the team. 吉韦小姐 我挺意外你重回队伍了
[09:48] It’s surprising to me too. 我也挺意外的
[09:49] I trust we’re not under arrest? 我想我们是没被逮捕吧
[09:51] – Far from it. – Rip? -绝不是 -里普
[09:54] – What… – Rip, where the hell did you come from? -怎么 -里普 你是从哪冒出来的
[09:57] Where’d he come from? 他是怎么来的
[09:58] What–where-where do any of us come from? 我们大家都是怎么来的呢
[10:00] You know, what are the odds of that one lonely sperm 一个孤独的精子有多大几率
[10:03] meeting with that one special egg? 能遇到一个特殊的卵子呢
[10:05] You know us science types are always still 你知道我们这些搞科学的依然在
[10:07] wrestling with the big questions. 钻研这些终极问题
[10:08] We’ve answered those questions, Dr. Palmer. 我们已经得出问题的答案了 帕尔默博士
[10:12] I need Jax’s help, with this. 我需要杰克斯的帮助 弄这个
[10:14] There’s some GPS data on here, 这上面有定位数据
[10:16] and, um, it might be able to tell us 也许能告诉我们
[10:18] where our dead man walking came from 那具行尸来自哪里
[10:20] and, uh, where he’s going. Or her. 还有他或她要到哪去
[10:22] So, yep. 所以 好了
[10:25] Oh, man, the short-term memory loss is worse than I anticipated. 老天 没想到短期失忆这么严重
[10:28] Marty’s definitely gonna notice. 马蒂绝对会注意到的
[10:30] It’s okay. Uh, I got this. 没事的 交给我吧
[10:32] I’ll just write myself a note. Like, uh, Rip’s back. 我只要开始写备忘 像是 里普回来了
[10:35] Excuse me, what’s going on? 抱歉 这是怎么回事
[10:36] – What–nothing, man. – You’re acting awfully strange. -什么 没什么啊 -你们的行为很奇怪
[10:40] Oh, it’s, uh– 是那个…
[10:40] Temporal dysplasia. 时间障碍
[10:42] You know-you know how that is. 你知道 你知道是什么
[10:47] Lily. 莉莉
[10:48] – Dad. – Is everything all right? -爸爸 -一切都好吗
[10:50] Ronnie won’t sleep. 罗尼不睡觉
[10:51] Your lullabies are the only thing that work. 只有你的摇篮曲才能奏效
[10:54] All right. Uh, excuse me. 好吧 抱歉
[10:56] Priorities. All right, little guy. 这个优先 好了 小家伙
[10:58] It’s time for you to go to sleep. 是时候去睡觉了
[11:02] *Hush, little Ronnie* *嘘 小罗尼*
[11:05] *Don’t say a word* *不要说话*
[11:08] – Come on, man. – All right. -求你了 -好吧
[11:11] We’ll continue with the plan. 我们继续按计划进行
[11:12] But not until we figure out whose watch this is. 得找出这表是谁的
[11:14] Which could be difficult. 也许会很难
[11:15] “Digital Digest” gave my software encryption 《数码摘要》把我的软件加密技术
[11:17] a five padlock rating. 列为五个挂锁级别
[11:22] Sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt. 抱歉 我不是有意打扰
[11:24] I–I didn’t realize that you were praying. 我不知道你在祈祷
[11:26] Mecca’s that way. 麦加在那边
[11:27] I was just looking for my earring. 我只是在找我的耳环
[11:30] I wanted to talk to you about before. 我想和你谈谈之前的事
[11:32] I know that it’s tough. 我知道很艰难
[11:33] That I’m not allowed to save my family? 我不允许拯救我的家人吗
[11:34] Yeah, it’s real tough. 是啊 确实很艰难
[11:36] You should take comfort 你应该感到欣慰
[11:37] that your brother wanted you to have that totem. 你弟弟希望你留着图腾
[11:40] You reclaimed it. 你找回了它
[11:42] It’s your birthright. It’s your family’s– 是你生来就该有的 是你的家人
[11:44] Hey, stop talking about my family 你都说不能救我的家人了
[11:46] when you’re telling me I can’t save them. 那就别再提起他们了
[11:52] What the hell was that? 这是什么情况
[11:53] This is the reason I asked you to stay aboard the ship. 所以我才让你留在船上
[11:56] The reason that I haven’t returned home. 所以我才没回家
[11:59] We’re connected. 我们有某种联系
[12:01] What for? 为什么
[12:03] I don’t know. 不知道
[12:05] I was hoping that we could find that answer together. 我想着我们可以一起找到答案
[12:13] Not to be… overly sentimental, but, uh, 虽然不想太煽情 但是
[12:18] I’ve missed this place. 我想念这里
[12:21] We’d love to reminisce with you, 我们也想跟你叙旧
[12:22] but your Time Bureau’s on our tail. 但你的时间调查局不肯放过我们
[12:24] Makes us slow to help you out. 所以我们没法很快帮你
[12:27] I’ll get down to it, then. 那我直接说了吧
[12:29] When I permitted the Legends to keep the Waverider– 我批准传奇们留着乘波号时
[12:31] Nobody permits us to do anything. 我们做事不用谁批准
[12:33] I had an ulterior motive. 当时还有其他用意
[12:35] Why does that not surprise me? 意料之中的事
[12:38] For the last five years, I’ve been chasing a phantom. 过去五年我一直在追捕一个鬼影
[12:40] A name whispered across time and in every language. 一个贯穿时间 不分语言的名字
[12:46] Mallus. 马卢斯
[12:48] The Phantom Mollusk? An evil shellfish? 软体鬼影 邪恶的贝类
[12:51] “Mall-us.” “马卢斯”
[12:53] An evil so ancient and powerful 一个古老又强大到
[12:56] that the Time Masters dared not speak his name. 让时间之主不敢提及名字的恶魔
[12:58] Now, I believe that he is recruiting allies 我认为他正在各个时代
[13:01] from throughout time to his cause. 招兵买马实现他的目标
[13:03] Now, anachronisms are the result of your breaking time. 时代错误是你们让时间破裂的后果
[13:07] It was her idea. 是她的主意
[13:08] But these outliers, 但这些异象
[13:10] they are most certainly the work of Mallus. 很有可能是马卢斯搞的鬼
[13:13] Now, the Time Bureau is a bureaucracy 时间调查局官僚气息浓重
[13:17] and lacks the imagination 想法很局限
[13:18] to understand this particular threat. 没法理解这一特殊的威胁
[13:21] And Director Bennett objects to my crusade. 班纳特局长否决了我的讨伐提议
[13:28] I’m alone out here. 我现在孤身一人
[13:30] So what I’m hearing is, 你的意思是
[13:32] your hot new girlfriend dumped you 热辣新女友甩了你
[13:33] and now you’re crawling back to your ex. 于是就可怜巴巴地跑来找前任
[13:35] And I’m no one’s side piece. 我可不是谁的备胎
[13:38] You know, I think they’re onto something here. 我觉得他们说到关键点了
[13:41] Look, sweetie. 宝贝儿
[13:43] We would love to take you back, 我们欢迎你回来
[13:45] but we don’t know how we could trust you again. 但不知道怎样才能再次相信你
[13:48] Would circumstances be any different 如果我让热辣新女友
[13:51] if I were to call off my hot new girlfriend’s pursuit of you? 不再对你们紧追不舍呢
[14:01] Deal. 成
[14:05] All right, what’s your plan? 好 你有什么计划
[14:06] Right, this outlier– the vampire– 这个异象 就是吸血鬼
[14:09] is most likely the objective of Mallus. 很可能是马卢斯的目标
[14:12] Catch the vampire, catch Mallus. 抓住吸血鬼 就能抓住马卢斯
[14:15] Sounds like we’re gonna need vampire bait. 看来我们需要吸血鬼诱饵
[14:22] Me? 我
[14:24] Is it ’cause I’m handsome? 因为我很帅吗
[14:25] Pretty. 美男子
[14:26] Pretty handsome. 美艳帅气
[14:34] Overcrowding and poverty made Whitechapel 白教堂地区拥挤贫穷
[14:37] a breeding ground for criminal activity, 犯罪活动在此滋生
[14:39] culminating in the Ripper’s murders right around… 开膛手杰克出现是其鼎盛时期
[14:42] well, now. 就是现在
[14:44] Isn’t history fascinating? 历史很有趣吧
[14:45] It certainly is. 没错
[14:47] Trusting the Englishman was a damn mistake. 相信那个英国佬真是大错特错
[14:50] You know we’re all on comms, don’t you, Mr. Rory? 你知道我们都戴着通讯器吧 罗里先生
[14:53] I don’t give a rat’s ass. 那又怎样
[14:55] No sign of any vampires. 没看到吸血鬼
[14:58] I wish this was like a Kristen Stewart type, 但愿是克里斯汀·斯图尔特这一挂的
[15:00] all broody and sparkly. 忧郁而闪闪发光
[15:02] Vampires don’t sparkle. 吸血鬼不会发光
[15:04] You know, Mick, you and the vamp have a lot in common. 米克 你跟吸血鬼挺像的
[15:07] You both like to sleep in, and, you know, 你们都爱睡懒觉
[15:11] kill people. 还爱杀人
[15:21] Stein? What are you doing out here? 斯泰因 你在这干什么
[15:24] Looking for you, dear boy. 找你啊 小伙子
[15:31] Nate. 内特
[15:32] Nate? 内特
[15:36] We seem to have lost Dr. Heywood. 海伍德博士不见了
[15:38] Nate, answer me. 内特 回话
[15:40] Look. 看啊
[15:44] – He’s got Dr. Heywood. – Let’s cut him off. -他抓到海伍德博士了 -拦住他
[16:03] Well, that was invigorating. 令人振奋
[16:09] You find Pretty? 找到美男子了
[16:11] No, we lost him. 没 跟丢了
[16:12] We found potatoes. 我们找到了土豆
[16:16] Never fear. The game’s afoot. 别担心 游戏还在继续
[16:36] “Methought I heard a voice cry, “我仿佛听到一个声音在喊
[16:39] ‘Sleep no more!'” 不要再睡了”
[16:42] Professor Stein? 斯泰因教授
[16:45] No. Shakespeare, actually. 不 其实是莎士比亚的
[16:47] And it’s Sir Stein to you. 而你该叫我斯泰因爵士
[16:50] It’s not every actor who is knighted. 不是所有演员都能封爵
[16:53] Oh, God. This can’t be happening. 天啊 不是吧
[16:55] Thanks to your lifeblood, 有了你的血液
[16:57] my master will finally make his return. 我的主人终于能复活了
[17:01] But there’s much to be done in the meantime. 但同时还要做很多事
[17:09] Yeah, well, that wasn’t creepy. 好吧 真是一点都不恐怖
[17:15] Sara? 莎拉
[17:16] Nate, where are you? 内特 你在哪
[17:17] I don’t know, but I just had a chat 不知道 但我刚跟
[17:19] with Professor Stein’s weird lookalike evil cousin. 斯泰因教授的山寨奇怪邪恶表亲聊了
[17:23] Great-great grandfather, to be exact. 准确说是高祖父
[17:25] The famous stage actor, Sir Henry Stein. 著名的舞台剧演员 亨利·斯泰因爵士
[17:26] 王冠剧院 理查三世 亨利·斯泰因爵士 领衔出演
[17:27] Astonishing. 好惊人
[17:28] The–the chances of us running into one of my ancestors 我们遇到我某个祖先的可能性
[17:32] are astronomical. 微乎其微
[17:33] Family lore recalls him 家族传说他
[17:35] as being an eccentric. 非常古怪
[17:37] But then, what can one expect from an actor? 但当时 演员不古怪才奇怪
[17:40] He’s also an occult weirdo who kidnapped me to feed his master. 还是个绑我来孝敬他主子的神秘怪胎
[17:43] Excellent. The vampire will lead us to Mallus. 很好 吸血鬼会带我们找到马卢斯
[17:46] Stay where you are, Dr. Heywood. 待着别动 海伍德博士
[17:47] Yeah, that’s not gonna be a problem. 不用担心这个
[17:49] Whatever they roofied me with fritzed out my powers. 他们给我下的药让我的超能力都没了
[17:51] Can you describe where you are? 能描述一下周围的环境吗
[17:53] Uh, like a… an operating room? 像个手术室
[17:57] All I know is there’s a spooky-ass red moon painting on the wall. 我只知道墙上有一个吓死人的红月亮
[18:04] – What’s that? – It’s, uh– -那是什么 -这是
[18:06] it’s some of my research on Mallus. 我对马卢斯的研究材料
[18:07] “Beware the blood-red moon, “小心血红月亮出现时
[18:09] when the door that separates death from life will be opened.” 生死之门便会开启”
[18:13] It’s the first line of an oath 这是痴迷于神秘学
[18:14] taken by the Order of the Shrouded Compass, 声名狼藉的伦敦贵族
[18:16] an infamous secret society of London’s aristocracy 神秘团体 神秘罗盘教团的
[18:19] obsessed with the occult. 第一条誓言
[18:21] That sounds like the perfect place for an out-of-time vampire 听起来那是时代错误吸血鬼
[18:23] to take refuge. 避难的最佳地方
[18:24] Yes, well, the Order also believe 是的 教团还认为
[18:26] in the magical properties associated with… 魔力与月全食
[18:30] a total lunar eclipse. 有关系
[18:32] Which is set to occur right here in London tonight. 今晚将会在伦敦出现
[18:52] If I wasn’t vampire hunting, 如果我不是在追捕吸血鬼
[18:54] I’d rob these rich bastards blind. 我会肆意打劫这些有钱人一番
[18:57] Hunting a tiger for sport is– is just perverse. 以狩猎老虎为乐实属变态
[19:00] I can’t believe we’re in a time where women can’t vote 不敢相信我们在一个女人不能投票
[19:02] and the Internet’s not a thing. 互联网不存在的时代
[19:04] Savages. 野蛮人
[19:09] Anyone who doesn’t have a reflection, 没有影子的人
[19:12] they’re getting a stake. 都要被木头扎
[19:13] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[19:14] if I could have your attention, please. 请大家听我说几句话
[19:17] Truly uncanny. 真是不可思议
[19:19] It’s that ‘stache that’s astonishing. 那撇胡子好惊人
[19:21] I know you’re not here for idle chitchat and aperitifs. 我知道各位不是为闲聊和开胃酒而来的
[19:26] So please allow me to introduce the star of the evening, 所以请允许我介绍一下今晚的主角
[19:30] a famed mystic who has come all the way from America 从美国远道而来的著名神秘主义者
[19:34] to communicate with the dead. 能与死人交流
[19:38] Madame Eleanor. 埃莉诺夫人
[19:46] Can’t believe people are buying this garbage. 不敢相信人们信这烂把戏
[19:49] I sense… 我感觉到
[19:51] someone in the room 房间里有人
[19:53] who longs to speak to a departed loved one. 渴望与已逝的爱人交谈
[19:59] Come. 来
[20:01] Sit at my table, if you have no fear. 如果你不怕 就坐在我桌边
[20:06] Since we can’t hack the watch for its GPS data, 既然我们不能黑入手表的定位数据
[20:09] we’re gonna have to solve this one the old-fashioned way. 我们只能用老办法来解决这个问题了
[20:12] With fingerprints. 用指纹
[20:14] Okay, we got the coroner’s fingerprints. 我们拿到验尸官的指纹了
[20:17] And the second one is mine, obviously, 显然第二个是我的
[20:19] and the third one is unidentifiable, 第三个无法辨认
[20:20] and the fourth one is– 而第四个是
[20:23] Oliver Queen? 奥利弗·奎恩
[20:26] Oliver’s a time-traveling vampire from the future? 奥利弗是从未来穿越回来的吸血鬼吗
[20:28] We got to call Team Arrow, 我们得通知绿箭队
[20:30] figure out what the heck’s going on. 查查到底是怎么回事
[20:32] *Return of the Mack* *麦克归来*
[20:35] *Pump up the world* *为世界呐喊*
[20:36] *Return of the Mack* *麦克归来*
[20:38] *Watch my flow* *看我的步伐*
[20:39] *Return of the Mack, you know–* *麦克归来*
[20:42] About time. 是时候了
[20:47] I’m as excited as you are. 我和你一样兴奋
[20:50] But we all must wait for the blood-red moon 但我们必须等待血红月亮
[20:52] before the ceremony may begin. 才能开始仪式
[20:56] Oh, gross. 真恶心
[20:59] If you need me, I’ll be, um– 如果你需要我 我就…
[21:00] I’ll be right over here. 我就在这里
[21:03] Sara, I could really use a rescue right now. 莎拉 我现在真需要人救
[21:06] We’re working on it. 我们正在想办法
[21:10] Do you remember our mission from the Greyhill Building? 记得我们在灰山大楼的任务吗
[21:12] Like it was yesterday. 犹如昨日
[21:17] Oh, excuse me. 抱歉
[21:19] Could you tell me where the powder room is? 你能告诉我盥洗室怎么走吗
[21:29] Oh, I’ve missed this. 我想念这些
[21:34] Everyone, please join hands. 大家把手放到桌上
[21:40] There is a doubter among us. 我们当中有人不相信
[21:44] I, too, was a skeptic once, 以前我也是怀疑者
[21:47] before the spirits spoke to me. 然后鬼魂与我对话
[21:50] But now I am their conduit. 现在我是他们的沟通渠道
[22:12] Khaahar. 姐姐
[22:16] Do you remember the night they came for us? 你还记得他们追杀我们的那晚吗
[22:19] How fast you ran? 你跑得真快
[22:24] You abandoned me, Khaahar. 你抛弃了我 姐姐
[22:29] You let them kill me so you could live. 你为了活下去 让他们杀了我
[22:35] – No. – You are scared now. -不 -你现在很害怕
[22:41] Just as you were scared of A.R.G.U.S. then. 就像你那时害怕天眼会一样
[22:46] So much fear. 如此地害怕
[22:49] You were my big sister. 你是我姐姐
[22:54] You should have protected me. 你应该保护我
[22:56] – Please– – Stop this at once. -求你 -立刻停止吧
[22:58] You heard the lady. 你听到她说什么了
[23:02] Sara, our cover is blown. 莎拉 我们的身份暴露了
[23:03] We need to leave. 我们需要撤离
[23:08] Wait, the vampire– that was you? 等等 吸血鬼是你吗
[23:11] A two-pronged needle by my own invention 我自己发明的双头针筒
[23:13] is hardly vampiric. 不算什么吸血鬼
[23:15] Then who’s the stiff? 那具死尸是什么人
[23:18] – Nate, are you okay? – Does it look like I’m okay? -内特 你没事吧 -我看着像没事吗
[23:21] Instead of a sexy vampire, I got stuck with this weirdo. 和这怪胎待一起 而不是性感的吸血鬼
[23:24] He’s all yours. 他就交给你了
[23:33] The Order has plans for our time-displaced corpse. 教团对时间错置的死尸有其安排
[23:36] That’s why they’re kidnapping men and draining their blood. 所以他们要绑架活人 吸干他们的血
[23:38] It’s for their ceremony. 为了他们的仪式
[23:40] Shall we find out who it is? 我们要查看是谁吗
[23:45] Whoa, guys, I am digging the digs. 两位 我很喜欢你们那里
[23:47] I mean, I have some serious lab envy over here. 但我这的实验室能让你们羡慕不已
[23:49] Yeah? Well, check this out. 那好 看看这个
[23:52] Whoa, okay, wow. 好吧
[23:53] Uh, well, I’ve analyzed that unidentified print 我已经分析过身份不明的指纹
[23:56] and got back 100,000 possible variations 在完整的摩擦嵴上
[23:58] on a complete friction ridge. 查到了十万种可能的变化
[23:59] Okay, so, do we have a match? 有找到匹配吗
[24:01] Unfortunately. I hope you guys have a bar on that ship, 很不幸 希望你们在飞船上有酒吧
[24:04] because you’re gonna need a drink. 因为你们需要喝一杯
[24:06] The watch belongs to… 手表属于
[24:12] Damien Darhk. 达米恩·达克
[24:19] Darhk must be integral to Mallus’ plan. 达克对马卢斯的计划至关重要
[24:21] We can’t leave Damien Darhk’s body to be resurrected. 我们不能留下达米恩·达克的尸体让人复活
[24:24] Uh, Darhk may be a madman, but he’s not the madman 达克也许是个疯子 但他不是
[24:26] we’re presently after. 我们现在的目标
[24:28] Guys, we have definitely overstayed our welcome. 各位 我们绝对逗留得太久了
[24:37] Fall back. 撤退
[24:43] The hell is going on? 到底怎么回事
[24:45] We’re not killing vampires anymore? 我们不杀吸血鬼了吗
[24:46] Captain Lance, need I remind you 兰斯船长 我需要提醒你
[24:48] we are no longer just fixing ordinary anachronisms here. 我们现在不只是修复普通的时代错误
[24:50] Mallus is the only game that matters. 马卢斯才是唯一的重点
[24:52] No, it’s your game. 那是你的重点
[24:54] We have to stop Damien Darhk from coming back to life. 我们得阻止达米恩·达克死而复生
[24:56] And we will. But from all indications, 我们会的 但从所有的迹象来看
[24:59] Mallus is coming here to recruit Darhk. 马卢斯是来这招募达克的
[25:01] If we destroy Darhk’s body, we destroy any chance 如果我们毁了达克的尸体 就毁了
[25:03] of apprehending Mallus at the resurrection ceremony. 在复活仪式上逮捕马卢斯的机会
[25:05] If Sara says, “Kill Darhk,” 如果莎拉说 干掉达克
[25:07] or “Re-kill Darhk,” 或是 再次干掉达克
[25:08] or “Prop him up in a convertible like ‘Weekend at Bernie’s,'” 或是像《老板渡假去》那样把他推到敞篷车上
[25:10] that’s what we do, because she’s the captain. 我们都会照做 因为她是船长
[25:12] I know that you all want to destroy Darhk once and for all. 我知道你们都想彻底干掉达克
[25:16] You’re just gonna have to be patient. 但是你们必须要有耐心
[25:18] I’d like to speak to you in private. 我想和你私下谈谈
[25:21] Good luck in there. 祝你在里面好运
[25:26] I’m not letting Damien Darhk come back to life. 我不会让达米恩·达克死而复生的
[25:29] – Full stop. – You’ve lost perspective. -句号 -你已经失去理智
[25:32] You’re letting personal prejudice cloud your judgment. 你的偏见影响了你的判断力
[25:35] If I had, I wouldn’t have put Damien Darhk 如果是这样 我就不会让达米恩·达克
[25:38] back into the timeline and erased his memory 重回时间线还清除他的记忆
[25:40] so that he could kill my sister. 让他能杀死我姐姐
[25:43] Again. 再一次
[25:44] Look, Sara. 听着 莎拉
[25:46] I understand how perilous it would be 我知道让达克先生复活
[25:49] for Mr. Darhk to return. 十分危险
[25:51] Do you? 真的吗
[25:52] Because I’m the only one in this room 因为我是这屋里唯一一个
[25:54] that’s been resurrected, and it wasn’t an improvement. 被复活的人 事情却没有好转
[25:58] All right. 好吧
[26:01] You’re right. 你说得对
[26:05] You’ve got to understand, Sara, 你要知道 莎拉
[26:06] that I’ve been chasing Mallus for so long that… 我追踪了马卢斯那么久…
[26:09] perhaps it is I who’s lost perspective. 或许我才是失去理智的人
[26:26] Never gonna learn how to knock, are you? 永远不知道敲门 是不是
[26:30] I’m concerned about you. 我很担心你
[26:32] I know that you think that woman channeled your brother. 我知道你觉得那个女人和你弟弟通灵了
[26:36] His name was Behrad. 他叫贝哈德
[26:38] The night A.R.G.U.S. came for us, I ran. 天眼会来抓我们那晚 我跑了
[26:42] I knew he was staying to fight, but I was scared. 我知道他会留下抵抗 但是我吓坏了
[26:49] I left my brother there to die. 我留下我弟弟受死
[26:52] You happy? 满意了吗
[26:54] Now you know my secret. 现在你知道我的秘密了
[26:55] Sorry. 抱歉
[26:56] You know, I don’t– I don’t want this anymore. 我不想再戴这个了
[26:58] Whatever’s going on with it or with us, 不管它或者我们会发生什么
[27:00] I–I don’t care. 我都不在乎了
[27:02] That totem is your only remaining connection to him. 这个项链是你们之间唯一的联系
[27:06] It’s not a connection. 这不是联系
[27:07] It’s a reminder… 它是在提醒我…
[27:10] that I should have been the one who died. 死的人应该是我
[27:18] You know, it’s kind of weird 感受不到斯泰因的情感
[27:20] not being able to sense Stein’s emotions. 反而很奇怪
[27:23] Don’t tell me you’re missing your psychic connection. 别告诉我 你怀念你俩的心灵相通
[27:26] Oh, c-come on. Of course not. 拜托 当然没有
[27:29] Well, maybe a little, but… 或许有那么一点 但…
[27:32] I’ve uncovered your ruse. 我发现了你们的诡计
[27:33] – You’ve been using my lab… – Your lab? -你们用我的实验室… -你的实验室
[27:35] To impede our psychic connection. 来屏蔽我们的心灵相通
[27:37] It’s the very foundation of Firestorm. 这就是火风暴的基础
[27:41] Actually, that’s… 实际上 那个…
[27:42] that’s the foundation of Firestorm. 那就是火风暴的基础
[27:44] It’s the formulae for building a thermocore. 那是热核反应堆公式
[27:47] No, I was…playing hangman. 不 我们在玩猜词游戏
[27:50] Q Q!
[27:51] Q… Q…
[27:53] Grey, don’t take this out on Ray. 灰老头 不要怪雷
[27:55] He was just helping me figure out a way we could… 他只是帮我想办法…
[27:58] break up Firestorm. 把火风暴分开
[28:00] So that you could go home, and I could stay on the ship. 这样你就能回家 而我继续留在船上
[28:03] Oh, I see. 我懂了
[28:05] So are you cool with this? 所以你能理解吗
[28:08] Why wouldn’t I be? 为什么不能
[28:09] After all, you’ve only been here 你们只是偷偷地
[28:11] tinkering in secret with how to split up a walking, 想办法分开一个能走会说
[28:13] talking, living nuclear reactor. 还有生命的核反应堆
[28:16] – Of course I’m cool with it. – Okay. -我当然能理解 -好吧
[28:18] After everything we’ve been through, 我们一起经历了那么多
[28:21] how could you attempt something of this magnitude 你们怎么能背着我
[28:23] behind my back? 做这样重要的事
[28:25] Grey, it’s not like… 灰老头 不是那样的…
[28:35] Oh, it seems we both share a craving for solitude. 看来我们俩都想要独处
[28:39] – Is everyone aboard the ship? – As far as I’m aware. -大家都在船上吗 -据我所知是的
[28:42] Is there something I can do for you? 我能帮你做什么吗
[28:45] In fact, there is. 其实 刚好有
[28:46] If you’d please tell Captain Lance that… 你能帮忙转告兰斯船长…
[28:49] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[28:52] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[28:53] Gideon, initiate Gentleman’s Dreadnought. 吉迪恩 启动”绅士无畏”程序
[28:55] Command code recognized. Are you sure, Director Hunter? 指令识别成功 您确定吗 亨特局长
[28:59] She left me no choice. 我别无选择
[29:02] – Seven, six, five… – Gideon! -七 六 五 -吉迪恩
[29:05] Four, three, two… 四 三 二…
[29:08] It’s Mr. Hunter. 是亨特先生
[29:09] – One. – What’s he done? -一 -他干了什么
[29:20] All the exits are locked. 所有出口都被锁上了
[29:21] And I can’t override the command. 我无法重写指令
[29:23] Damn it, Rip. 该死 里普
[29:24] Told you we should never have trusted the Englishman. 早说过绝不能相信英国佬
[29:27] Where’s Zari? 扎莉在哪儿
[29:32] Come in. 进来吧
[29:36] I was hoping we might meet again. 正期待再次见到你呢
[29:46] You channeled my brother earlier. 你和我弟弟通灵了
[29:47] I need to talk to him again. 我想再和他谈谈
[29:49] Well, I’m sorry. 非常抱歉
[29:52] I cannot merely summon the dead at whim. 我不能随意地召唤亡灵
[29:54] Please, I need to tell him that I’m sorry. 求你了 我想和他道歉
[29:57] And I have a way to bring him back. 我有办法救回他
[29:59] I can save him this time. 这次我能救他
[30:01] I could try. 我可以试试
[30:04] I would need a memento, something that belonged to him 我需要一个纪念物 一个属于他的东西
[30:08] that I could focus my energy on. 好让我集中精力
[30:12] Would this work? 这个可以吗
[30:19] So much power. 好大的能量
[30:24] And you give it away so easily. 你就这么轻易地交出来了
[30:33] A mistake you’re unlikely to repeat. 一个你不会再犯的错误
[30:37] Madame Eleanor. 埃莉诺夫人
[30:38] The blood-red moon beckons. 血红月亮出现了
[30:44] Restrain her. 把她绑起来
[30:47] I must prepare for the ceremony. 我要为仪式做准备了
[30:49] 绅士无畏 封锁启动
[30:49] Damn, Gideon, how many secret commands 该死 吉迪恩 里普到底设置了
[30:51] did Rip program you with? 多少条秘密指令
[30:52] I believe this was the last of them, Captain. 这是最后一个了 船长
[30:54] Well, I’m captain now, and I order you 现在我是船长 我命令你
[30:56] to override Rip’s orders and ready the ship for takeoff. 重写里普的指令 准备起飞
[30:59] Right away, Captain Lance. 马上 兰斯船长
[31:01] Director Hunter’s command 亨特局长允许
[31:02] allows you to fly the Waverider, 你们驾驶乘波号
[31:04] just not let any of you off of it. 但是不允许你们出来
[31:06] Well, it’s a start. 这只是个开始
[31:07] Plot a course for the Shrouded Compass. 设定航线去神秘罗盘教团
[31:09] Damn right, Cap-I-tan. 没错 船长
[31:10] And bring the ship’s weapon system online. 武器系统准备
[31:13] Needless to say, it’s highly likely that 我猜亨特先生
[31:15] Mr. Hunter is in that building. 很可能就在那里
[31:16] And I’m willing to bet that so is Zari. 希望扎莉也在那里
[31:18] You want an omelet, you got to crack a few eggs. 想要做蛋卷 就得打碎几个蛋
[31:42] When you welcomed me to the Order, 你们欢迎我来到教团
[31:44] you were seeking proof. 是在寻求证据
[31:46] Evidence that life does not have to end with death. 寻求生命不必走向死亡的证据
[31:51] But the power that courses through my veins 但我血液中流动的能量
[31:53] is not mine own. 不是我一个人的
[31:55] It is a gift. 这是一份馈赠
[31:57] From Mallus. 马卢斯的馈赠
[32:07] Stop this abomination! 停下这场邪恶的仪式
[32:13] Everybody down now! Run run run! 全都趴下 上上上
[32:19] Your so-called master, where is he? 你那个所谓的主人 他在哪儿
[32:23] Mallus is everywhere and nowhere, 马卢斯无处不在
[32:25] refracted in every moment of time. 每时每刻都在我们身边
[32:28] He is dead. 他死了
[32:30] He is risen. 他复活了
[32:32] And he will come again. 他还会再来的
[32:34] Right, well, that’s very cryptic. 好吧 挺神秘的
[32:36] But I demand to speak to him. 但我要跟他说话
[32:40] Well, very well. 好吧 非常好
[32:52] Director Hunter. 亨特局长
[32:54] A pleasure to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[32:56] Oh, I’m not here to speak to your puppet. 我不是来跟你的傀儡说话的
[33:00] I think it’s about time you and I met face-to-face. 我俩现在是时候面对面见面了
[33:06] You cannot look upon my true form and live. 别想活着见到我的真面目
[33:09] While you are hopelessly mortal, I am a god. 你是无望的凡人 而我是神
[33:27] You’re too late. 你太晚了
[33:46] It’s good to be back. 回来的感觉真好
[34:01] Who stole my watch? 谁偷了我的表
[34:03] Our coordinates say we’re right above the Order. 坐标显示我们就在教团上方
[34:05] – Prepare the shock-missiles. – Three pages left. -准备冲击弹 -还剩三页
[34:08] What are you doing? Zari’s in there. 你在干什么 扎莉在里面
[34:10] I need you to target the cargo bay. 我要你瞄准货舱
[34:12] Our cargo bay? 我们的货舱吗
[34:13] Shouldn’t we have a team vote first? 难道不先来个队内投票吗
[34:15] If anybody has a better idea how to get the ship open, 有人有更好的方法打开飞船
[34:17] now’s the time. 是时候说出来了
[34:20] Trust me, Jax. Fire. 相信我 杰克斯 开火
[34:25] Shock-missiles away, Captain. 冲击弹射出 船长
[34:29] Oh, this is gonna suck so bad. 这将会非常糟
[34:31] Uh, Grey, if we’re gonna die, 灰老头 如果我们会死
[34:33] I don’t want us to go out mad at each other. 我不想我们之间有怒火
[34:35] So, uh, I can’t remember what for, but I’m sorry. 我想不起为什么道歉 但我很抱歉
[34:37] You were just thinking of me. 你只是想到我
[34:38] Actually, I should be thanking you. 其实 我该谢谢你
[34:40] Aww, who wants to hold hands? 谁想要握手
[34:42] Ray, it’s not freakin’ “Toy Story 3.” 雷 这不是他妈的《玩具总动员3》
[34:44] Everyone shut up. I got one page left. 大家闭嘴 我还剩一页
[36:02] Any last words, Rip? Yes, I remember you. 有什么遗言 里普 对 我记得你
[36:06] I remember everything. 我记得一切
[36:17] Remember us? 记得我们吗
[36:19] Oh, goodie. More Legends. 好极了 更多的传奇
[36:22] Here to kill me, I assume. 我想是来杀我的
[36:23] This time it’ll stick. 这次会让你死透
[36:37] That’s my totem. 那是我的图腾
[36:50] – Let’s go. – Till we meet again. -走吧 -来日再相逢
[37:20] Mmm, not bad. A little tart. 不错 有点酸
[37:22] If you can believe it, Clarissa prefers 你相信吗 克莱丽莎更喜欢
[37:24] – to eat her grapefruit– – With salt. -吃葡萄柚… -配盐
[37:26] Yeah, I remember. 是的 我记得
[37:29] How… 怎么…
[37:31] I got Ray to restore our psychic connection. 我让雷恢复我们的心灵相通
[37:34] I can feel how much you’re missing your family. 我能感觉你有多想念你的家人
[37:37] Ever since baby Ronnie was born, it’s only gotten worse. 自从罗尼宝宝出生 你更想念家人
[37:39] It’s like there’s a hole in my chest. 就像我的胸口穿洞了
[37:42] I’m so sorry. 我非常抱歉
[37:44] I never expected the birth of my grandson 我从没想过我孙子的出生
[37:48] would make being away that much more painful. 会让离开家的痛苦加倍很多
[37:49] And I certainly never wanted you to share this burden. 我当然从来都没要你一起背这个担子
[37:53] But with this new Mallus threat, 但有了马卢斯这个新威胁
[37:55] and the return of Damien Darhk, 还有达米恩·达克归来
[37:58] the team needs Firestorm more than ever. 队伍从没比此时更需要火风暴
[38:00] Yeah, and the team can get Firestorm, 如果我们能让模型在我体内稳定
[38:03] and you can go home, 你可以回家
[38:04] if we can stabilize the Matrix into my body. 队伍也能拥有火风暴
[38:09] T.S. Eliot once said, T·S·艾略特曾说过
[38:10] “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out “只有敢于冒险前行的人
[38:13] how far one can go.” 才能发现他能走多远”
[38:17] So, when do we start? 那么 我们什么时候开始
[38:18] As soon as I, uh, 我修好货舱的大洞
[38:21] fix that giant hole in the cargo bay. 我们就能马上开始
[38:23] – Well, good luck with that. – Yeah. -好吧 祝好运 -是的
[38:38] Knock, knock. 敲敲门
[38:40] Still not knocking. 还是没敲门
[38:44] You want to sit? 你要坐下来吗
[38:45] Sure. Thanks. 当然 谢谢
[38:51] This is gonna sound weird, but… 这听起来会很奇怪 但…
[38:54] when my amulet came back to me, 当我取回我的护身符
[38:56] I felt Behrad’s presence. 我感觉到贝哈德的存在
[38:59] Like, almost like he was with me. 像是他就在我身边
[39:02] That doesn’t sound weird at all. 这听起来并不奇怪
[39:05] God, first A.R.G.U.S., then that Water Witch. 天啊 先是天眼会 然后是水女巫
[39:08] And now some formerly dead guy all want to kill me. 现在死而复生的人都要杀死我
[39:11] My ancestor told me that the totems’ strength grows 我的先人告诉我随着我们面对更强大的威胁
[39:14] when the threats we face become more powerful. 图腾的力量也会增强
[39:18] Fantastic. 太奇妙了
[39:20] I think what she meant is that 她的意思应该是
[39:23] you and I are gonna become great friends. 我俩会成为更好的朋友
[39:26] And we’ll defeat whatever evil comes, together. 我们会一起打败来袭的任何邪恶
[39:30] I like that. 我挺喜欢的
[39:43] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[39:44] By now you know me better than to expect an apology. 现在你更了解我了 不必期待道歉
[39:47] Agents are dead because of you. 探员因你而死
[39:50] They understood the risks of their profession. 他们明白自己职业的危险
[39:54] But we learned so much from the events of last night. 但昨晚我们吸取了非常多的教训
[39:57] Next time– 下次…
[39:58] There won’t be a next time, Rip. 不会有下次了 里普
[40:01] You show up out of nowhere 你莫名其妙出现
[40:03] practically begging for our help, 请求我们的帮助
[40:05] and then you betray us. 然后你背叛我们
[40:07] You’ve gone rogue from every organization 你背叛所有
[40:09] that you’ve ever been a part of. 你参加过的组织
[40:11] ‘Cause you don’t trust anyone. 因为你不相信任何人
[40:13] I don’t know how I could have ever trusted you. 我不知道我怎么能够相信你
[40:15] Sara, I need you with me now more than ever. 莎拉 我从没比此刻更需要你
[40:18] Do you remember when you told me 记得你说过已经
[40:19] you had nothing left to teach me? 没东西教我了吗
[40:21] I guess you had one final lesson. 我想你还有最后一堂课
[40:27] How to be a cold son of a bitch. 怎么当冷漠的狗崽子
[40:32] – Director Bennett. – Director Hunter. -班纳特局长 -亨特局长
[40:36] You’ve called in your last chit. 你用完了你的机会
[40:38] I should never have sanctioned last night’s mission. 我不该批准昨晚的任务
[40:41] But the mission proved that Mallus is real. 但任务证明马卢斯是真的
[40:43] Explain it to the tribunal. 跟法庭解释
[40:45] In the meantime, you are being detained 同时 你被扣留和
[40:47] and suspended from active duty. 暂停现有职务
[40:50] You can’t detain me. I–I created the Bureau. 你不能扣留我 调查局是我创立的
[40:53] Then you of all people should know 那你该比任何人明白
[40:55] that no one is exempt from its rules. 任何人都得遵守它的章程
[40:59] Agent Sharpe. 夏普探员
[41:06] Thank you for notifying us of Director Hunter’s whereabouts. 谢谢你通知我们亨特局长的下落
[41:09] Now the Legends are free to fly the skies? 现在传奇可以自由翱翔天空了吗
[41:11] Affirmative. 当然
[41:13] The Time Bureau has bigger things to worry about 时间调查局要操心更重大的事
[41:15] than a bunch of idiots. 而不是管一群傻瓜
[41:22] Mallus is getting stronger, Captain Lance. 马卢斯在变得更强大 兰斯船长
[41:24] Last night was only the beginning. 昨晚只是个开始
[41:26] There is a war coming. 战争要来了
[41:28] And history needs you to be ready. 历史需要你做好准备
[41:31] You and the rest of the Legends. 你和其他的传奇队员
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme