Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] How will we be remembered? 我们将如何被记住
[00:04] Will it be for saving the world twice? 是拯救了世界两次吗
[00:07] No, we’re the team who broke time. 不 是让时间破裂的队伍
[00:10] That’s right, history has been torn to shreds, 没错 历史已经被撕碎
[00:13] which means it’s up to us 也就是说 需要我们
[00:14] to put it back together again piece by piece, 一点一点地把它拼回去
[00:17] fixing these so-called anachronisms 在我们被撕碎前
[00:19] before we get torn to shreds. 修复好这些所谓的时代错误
[00:21] So please, don’t call us heroes. 所以请不要叫我们英雄
[00:24] We’re Legends. 我们是传奇
[00:26] Zari Tomaz? 扎莉·汤马兹
[00:29] Come with us if you want to live. 如果想活命就跟我们来
[00:31] That’s enough, Zari. 够了 扎莉
[00:32] You’re not going anywhere without us. 你不能离开我们
[00:37] My brother had powers because he wielded this. 我的哥哥从这个得到力量
[00:39] He fought against A.R.G.U.S.’ injustices, so he was hunted. 他与天眼会的不公正抗争 所以他被追捕
[00:43] We all were. 我们都是
[00:44] Come with us. 跟我们一起走
[00:45] What would you rather do, 你宁愿怎么做
[00:46] hide from A.R.G.U.S. your whole life or time travel? 一生都在躲着天眼会 还是时间旅行
[00:49] – Whoa, Lily. – I’m pregnant. -莉莉 -我怀孕了
[00:51] – Congratulations. – Thank you. -恭喜 -谢谢
[00:52] Hello? 你好
[00:54] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[00:56] Mine’s Ray Palmer. 我叫雷·帕尔默
[01:01] 52-19. I repeat, we have a 52-19. 紧急情况 重复 有紧急情况
[01:04] Subject on the move. Lock down all exits. 目标在移动 封锁所有出口
[01:06] Code Red. Engaging lockdown protocols. 红色警报 启动封锁协议
[01:09] He went this way. 他从这边走了
[01:17] Got him. 抓到他了
[01:28] He’s headed for the lab. 他跑去实验室了
[01:33] Can’t let you go in there, Raymond. 不能让你进去 雷蒙德
[01:36] You’re not gonna hurt me. 你不会伤害我的
[01:38] I’m–I’m just a kid. 我 我只是个孩子
[01:42] And if you want to make it to adulthood, 如果你还想长大成人
[01:44] you’ll start seeing the reality of the situation. 你就要看清现实
[01:47] So… 所以
[01:48] why don’t you calm down 你冷静一下
[01:50] and we’ll have ourselves a nice chat? 我们好好谈谈
[01:57] There you go. 这就对了
[02:00] Now come with us. 跟我们走
[02:05] What makes a hero? 什么造就了英雄
[02:08] Is it powers? 是权力吗
[02:09] Strength? Bravery? 力量 还是勇气
[02:11] No. 都不是
[02:12] A hero is forged by his or her relationships. 英雄是由关系造就的
[02:15] Our bonds of brotherhood or sisterhood. 我们的兄弟情谊或姐妹情谊
[02:18] That is why I’m taking you all 所以我让大家参与
[02:19] through the ten-step team-building process 当年我在帕尔默科技搞得很成功的
[02:22] I perfected at Palmer Tech. 队伍建设十步方案
[02:23] Step one, part one: icebreakers. 第一步 第一部分 破冰
[02:26] Dude, we’ve been stuck on a ship that has one bathroom. 伙计 我们这艘船上只有一间厕所
[02:29] I think we know each other well enough. 我觉得我们彼此已经很了解了
[02:30] And your timing couldn’t be worse, 而且你选的时机也太不好
[02:32] given that we’re being chased by a water-wielding assassin 毕竟我们现在被控制水的杀手和
[02:34] and the Time Bureau. 时间调查局追杀
[02:36] We need to grow as a team. 我们要作为一个队伍成长
[02:37] First step is two truths and a lie. 第一步是两真一假
[02:39] It’s gonna be fun. 会很有意思的
[02:40] Lie. 假的
[02:42] I haven’t started yet. Look… 我还没开始呢 听我说
[02:44] – I know you guys probably think this is lame– – Truth. -我知道你们觉得这很无聊 -真的
[02:47] But we have a new crew member, 但是我们有了一位新成员
[02:48] and it is important for Zari to bond with us, 扎莉融入我们是很重要的事
[02:51] not only as team members but as individuals. 不仅是作为队员 还有作为个人
[02:53] Yeah, well, I’m no hero, 是的 但我不是英雄
[02:56] and I’m not a member of any team. 也不是任何队伍的一员
[02:58] Besides, I’ve already have you all figured out. 而且我已经很了解你们了
[03:01] The old guy wants to be anywhere but on this ship. 这位老先生不想待在船上
[03:04] These two have some will-they-won’t-they thing going on. 这两个人之间有暧昧
[03:08] Rory’s been drunk since breakfast. 罗里从早晨就开始喝酒
[03:09] Jax is wondering if I’m single. 杰克斯想知道我是不是单身
[03:11] And your ship’s still mad at me 而且你们的飞船
[03:12] for doing a teeny hacking on her subsystems. 还在生气我黑过她的子系统
[03:14] Now, what’s this about one bathroom? 共用一间厕所又怎样呢
[03:24] Guys, guys. 各位 各位
[03:25] You’re right, Haircut, this is gonna be fun. 你说得对 西装头 这很有意思
[03:27] Let’s just skip to step two: 我们直接跳到第二步吧
[03:30] trust falls. 信任后仰
[03:31] Now, to demonstrate, 为了演示
[03:32] Mick, who hated me when we first met, 有请从一开始就讨厌我的米克
[03:34] will fall trustingly into my arms. 他将会非常信任地倒向我
[03:37] All right, you promised me good coin for doing this. 你答应过我配合你就给我钱
[03:39] And you said you weren’t gonna say that out loud. 你不是说过你会保密的吗
[03:42] Well, just lean back and let go 好了 倒向我吧
[03:44] ’cause I’m not going anywhere, buddy. 因为我会接住你的 伙计
[03:49] What the hell? 搞什么
[03:50] Gideon, what happened to Ray? 吉迪恩 雷怎么了
[03:51] According to public record, 根据公共记录
[03:53] Mr. Palmer died in 1988. 帕尔默先生在1988年去世了
[03:57] Wait, Ray’s dead? 等等 雷死了
[03:59] He better be. 他最好是
[04:06] How could Ray be dead? He was just right here. 雷怎么会死呢 他刚才还在这
[04:09] Yeah, well, he owes me money. 是的 他欠我钱
[04:11] Gideon, you said Ray died in 1988. 吉迪恩 你说雷在1988年死了
[04:14] Mr. Palmer went missing on October 31, 1988. 帕尔默先生于1988年10月31日失踪
[04:18] They recovered the body two days later. 他们两天后找到了他的尸体
[04:20] He was found in the woods, dead, only eight years old. 他在树林被发现死亡 当时才八岁
[04:23] If Ray disappeared on Halloween, 如果雷是在万圣节失踪的
[04:25] then we’ll just go back to before whatever happens happens. 那我们就回到他死之前的时候
[04:28] Gideon, get us to October 30, 1988. 吉迪恩 带我们去1988年10月30日
[04:32] Wait. Are we time traveling? 等等 我们要时间旅行了吗
[04:34] You better buckle up. 你最好系好安全带
[04:44] Arriving in 1988. 到达1988年
[04:50] I should have said there are some really strange side effects. 应该先告诉你会有些奇怪的副作用
[04:55] Buddy! Hey, you’re alive. Aw, man. 哥们 你还活着 天啊
[05:00] I love you, man. 我爱你 兄弟
[05:01] Me too. 我也是
[05:02] And always ready for a bro-hug. 时刻准备着迎接兄弟的拥抱
[05:06] I’m in the paper. 我上报纸了
[05:07] And I’m dead? 我是死了吗
[05:09] Not yet. 还没有
[05:11] We’re in 1988, the day before you disappeared. 我们在1988年 你失踪的前一天
[05:13] Okay. 好吧
[05:14] Well, I guess the fact that I’m still here 我想我现在还在这的事实
[05:16] means temporal permanence hasn’t set in. 证明时间还没有永恒固定
[05:18] Which means we can still save my life– 也许我们还能拯救我
[05:20] and enjoy 1988 while we’re at it. 同时享受一下1988年
[05:23] Trust Ray to find the bright side of dying. 相信雷能发现死亡的积极一面
[05:28] Are you sure this is right? 你确定这是对的吗
[05:30] That sweater’s totally awesome. 这毛衣太棒了
[05:32] How do I look? 我看起来如何
[05:33] Honestly? 说实话吗
[05:34] Like you’re being strangled by a Muppet. 你看着像被木偶缠住了
[05:36] Can’t believe people used to wear this stuff. 真不敢相信以前人们穿这玩意
[05:38] Hey, speak for yourself. I look good in any era. 那是你 我在哪个时代都好看
[05:42] I can’t wait to show you guys my home. 我等不及带你们去我家了
[05:44] First we have to go to Pizza Master, 首先我们得去披萨大师
[05:47] best slice in town. 镇里最好的披萨
[05:47] Then we have to go to Video Village. 然后我们得去录像村
[05:49] I can’t tell you how much of my allowance I spent there. 我在那里花了数不清的零花钱
[05:51] So you’re always this positive, 你总是这么正能量吗
[05:54] even when you’re dead? 就算你已经死了
[05:55] How can you pretend like everything’s okay? 你怎么假装一切都没事的
[05:58] I’m not pretending. I believe it. 我不是假装 我是相信
[06:00] I found that if I can trust in myself, 我发现如果我相信自己
[06:01] I can believe everything’s okay, 我就能相信任何事都会没事
[06:02] and it usually is. 通常都会没事
[06:04] It’s called positive thinking. 这叫做正面思维
[06:06] Give it a shot. 你可以试试
[06:07] Is he for real? 他是认真的吗
[06:10] School’s almost out. You ready, kids? 快放学了 准备好了吗 孩子们
[06:12] Yeah, let’s motor. 是的 我们出发
[06:16] This is amazing! 这太棒了
[06:18] Blue skies, smiling kids, an actual white picket fence. 蓝天 微笑的孩子 真正的白尖桩围栏
[06:23] Well, I think it’s actually a trellis, but… 我觉得这其实是格子架 不过
[06:24] yeah, same thing. 都差不多
[06:29] There I am. 我在那
[06:30] Thanks for the pop quiz, Mrs. Garvin. 谢谢你的突击测试 嘉文老师
[06:32] It really reinforced some fundamentals. 真的加深了基础知识
[06:34] Yeah, that’s definitely you. 没错 那绝对就是你
[06:38] Okay, now, whoever’s targeting me could be anywhere, 现在 要杀我的人可能就在附近
[06:41] so keep a lookout for anything unusual. 留意任何异常
[06:44] Guys, here I come. 各位 我来了
[06:45] I mean little me-he’s coming at you. 我是说小时候的我 他来了
[06:48] Catch up with me on Main Street, and, um… 在主街跟上我 然后…
[06:51] keep me alive. 让我活着
[06:53] Got eyes on Ray to make a move. 看到雷了 开始行动
[06:57] Well, it looks like you’re taking a detour. 看起来你绕道而行了
[06:59] Did you frequent the Ivy Town Newsstand as a boy? 你小时候常去常春藤镇报摊吗
[07:02] Yeah, I must be picking up 是的 我一定去买
[07:03] the new issue of “Scientific American.” 新一期的《科学美国人》
[07:05] I was more of a “National Geographic” boy myself. 我小时候更倾向于买《国家地理》
[07:08] Once a geek, always a geek. 一朝书呆子 永远书呆子
[07:10] Well, whoever’s after me could be there, so… 冲我来的人可能在那里 所以…
[07:14] Yeah, we’ll stick on him. 好 我们跟紧他
[07:18] Okay, I got somebody checking out magazines and one shopkeeper. 我看到一个人在看杂志还有一个店主
[07:22] I could knock this place off with a water pistol. 我用水枪都能把这地方弄垮
[07:24] Okay, new mission: keep me away from Mick. 好吧 新任务 让我远离米克
[07:26] I don’t want today to be the day 我不想让今天成为
[07:27] I descend into a life of crime. 我开始犯罪生涯的一天
[07:35] Well, Haircut… 西装头
[07:37] looks like it’s too late. 看起来已经太晚了
[07:39] Wait, what does that mean? 等下 你这是什么意思
[07:40] You’re by the candy bars. 你在糖果架子旁
[07:42] Well, get me away from there. That stuff’s poison. 让我离开那 那东西有毒
[07:44] – Yeah, that’s not all. – Wait, what does that mean? -这还不是全部 -等等 什么意思
[07:47] – You’re shoplifting. – Wait. -你在偷东西 -等等
[07:49] – What? – Damn, Haircut. -什么 -真该死 西装头
[07:51] You had balls. 你胆子真大
[07:52] I’ve never stolen a thing in my life. 我这辈子没有偷过东西
[07:53] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 是是是
[07:59] Well, you have now. 你现在有了
[08:02] I’m proud of you. 我为你骄傲
[08:04] – Little you’s on the move. – Well, stop him. -小时候的你走了 -阻止他
[08:06] Me. Stop both of us. 我 阻止我俩
[08:09] I’m no rat. 我不会告密
[08:13] Ready at the home front. 在前门准备好了
[08:16] See, now this? This is a time machine. 看到没 这才是真的时间机器
[08:20] I got eyes on little Ray. 我看到小雷了
[08:23] – We got hostile incoming. – What is it? -有敌人出现 -是什么
[08:25] Assassin? Time Bureau? 刺客 时间调查局
[08:28] Almost as bad. 差不多一样坏
[08:30] Bullies. 恶霸
[08:31] Hey, Palmer, let’s play. 帕尔默 我们来玩吧
[08:33] No, it’s just Gus and Ty. We were friends. 不 就只是格斯和泰 我们是朋友
[08:36] Very funny, guys. 真有趣 伙计们
[08:37] Do you want me to rough them up? 你想让我去教训他们吗
[08:38] Nah, nah, nah, it’s, uh– 不不不 就是…
[08:40] They were just kidding. 他们在开玩笑
[08:42] Give that back. Come on. 还给我 别这样
[08:44] – Give that back! – Here. -还给我 -给你
[08:46] Beginning to think maybe they weren’t kidding. 我开始觉得他们不是在开玩笑了
[08:48] This is boring. Let’s go, Ty. 真无聊 我们走 泰
[08:49] I can’t believe he actually thinks we’re friends. 我不敢相信他居然认为我们是朋友
[08:53] Bye, guys! 再见 各位
[08:53] I guess kids are mean in any time period. 我想不管哪个时代 小孩都很讨厌
[09:02] We circled the neighborhood, 我们在附近绕了一圈
[09:03] checked the yard. It seems normal. 检查了院子 看起来挺正常
[09:05] Scary normal. 正常得吓人
[09:07] Maybe young Ray died of boredom. 也许年轻的雷是无聊死的
[09:08] No, something’s up. Something’s wrong. 不 有事发生 有事不对
[09:11] Look, maybe it was the candy. 也许是因为糖果
[09:12] Maybe I overdosed on high-fructose corn syrup 也许我吃了过多的高果糖谷物糖浆和
[09:14] and food coloring. 食用色素
[09:15] Or maybe your killer aborted when we showed up. 也许你的杀手在我们出现时放弃了
[09:18] Let’s get back to the ship and check the historical record. 我们回飞船上检查历史记录
[09:21] Give me a minute. 等我一下
[09:28] Dinnertime. 晚餐时间
[09:29] Got you gummy bears, 给你带了小熊软糖
[09:31] licorice, Nougat Nummies. 甘草糖和奶油果仁糖
[09:38] Wait till we go trick-or-treating tomorrow. 等明天我们去玩”不给糖就捣蛋”
[09:41] There’s a whole lot more where that came from. 到时会拿到更多的糖果
[09:43] I’m talking to someone in my room. 我在房里跟人说话
[09:53] Knew you were hungry. 知道你饿了
[09:55] Coast is clear, Gumball. 这里很安全 口香糖
[09:57] You can come on out. 你可以出来了
[10:13] Guys. 各位
[10:14] I think I know what kills me. 我知道杀我的凶手是谁了
[10:17] It’s a Dominator. 是支配者
[10:25] So…aliens are real. 所以真的有外星人
[10:28] Yep, and those ones are called Dominators. 是的 而且那些叫支配者
[10:30] They’re nasty too. 它们也很讨厌
[10:31] Capable of telepathy, advanced technology, 能够心电感应 掌握先进科技
[10:33] and, the fun one, tearing people limb from limb. 而且有趣的是 能撕裂人类的肢体
[10:35] – Great. – The last time we faced them, -很好 -上次跟它们打交道
[10:37] they almost wiped out meta-humans 它们差点灭掉所有的超能力者
[10:39] and made us fight each other. 让我们互斗
[10:40] And worse, fight together. 更糟的是 一起战斗
[10:42] And now little me kidnapped one 现在小时候的我
[10:44] and is treating it like a house pet, 绑架了一个来当宠物
[10:45] which would be cool if it wasn’t deadly. 虽然很酷 但很致命
[10:47] Maybe the baby Dominator 也许支配者宝宝
[10:48] hasn’t developed all of its abilities yet. 还没掌握所有的能力
[10:50] The infant of the species has the strength of the adult 那个物种的婴儿虽然没有判断力
[10:52] with none of its discretion. 但有成人的力量
[10:53] It can also mind-control subjects at will. 也可以随意控制目标的大脑
[10:56] How can you not remember befriending an alien? 你怎么会不记得有个外星人朋友
[10:59] Because I didn’t. 因为我没有
[11:00] It never happened to me. 我从没遇到过
[11:02] The Dominator is an anachronism. 支配者是时代错误
[11:04] – It’s time-displaced. – Right. -是时间错置 -对
[11:06] So we have to get the baby Dominator out of Ray’s bedroom 所以我们得把支配者宝宝从雷的卧室
[11:08] and back to where it belongs. 带回原处
[11:10] And how are we supposed to do that? 我们该怎么做
[11:11] Uh, well, it should be easy. 好吧 应该很简单
[11:13] All we have to do is sneak into my house tomorrow 我们只要等明天我妈在上班和
[11:15] when my mom’s at work and I’m at school 我在上学时潜入我的房间
[11:17] and kidnap the Dominator. 绑架支配者
[11:19] I even know where the spare key is. 我甚至知道备用钥匙在哪里
[11:20] Like stealing candy from a baby. 就像从宝宝手里偷糖果
[11:22] But not as fun. 但没那么欢乐
[11:26] Where were you, man? 你去哪了 老兄
[11:26] – You missed the team meeting. – Oh, you finished already? -你错过了队伍会议 -你们开完了吗
[11:29] I was just on my way, but I can ask Gideon to debrief me. 我正要去 但吉迪恩可以简要说给我听
[11:31] Uh, psychic connection, so I know you’re hiding something. 我们心灵相通 我知道你有所隐瞒
[11:36] I have no idea what you’re referring to. 我不知道你在说什么
[11:39] Zari was right. 扎莉说得对
[11:40] You don’t actually want to be on the Waverider, do you? 你不想待在乘波号上 对吗
[11:42] Don’t be ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[11:43] I am as committed to this mission as I’ve ever been. 我一如既往地对这项任务很忠诚
[11:54] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[11:56] Grey’s keeping some sort of secret. 灰老头有所隐瞒
[11:58] You want to know what’s going on? 你想知道怎么回事吗
[12:00] Well, do you know what’s going on with him? 你知道他怎么回事吗
[12:01] I have my suspicions, yeah, 我有所怀疑
[12:03] and I have my ways of extracting information. 而且我有办法查明
[12:13] Home, sweet home. 回家真好
[12:16] – Wait. – What? What is it? -慢着 -怎么了
[12:18] No shoes on the carpet. 鞋子不能踩到地毯
[12:21] I guess I can probably let go of that now. 我现在应该不用在意这个
[12:26] Oh, man, never thought I’d be here again. 天啊 从没想过还会回来
[12:30] My brother Sidney and I used to fight over this thing. 我和我兄弟西德尼经常会为这个争吵
[12:33] He always wanted to play “Tecmo Bowl,” 他总是想玩”超级碗”
[12:34] and all I wanted to do was play “Legend of Zelda.” 而我只想玩”塞尔达传奇”
[12:36] Yeah, the only video games we had 我们只有一个视频游戏
[12:38] were military training simulations, 就是军事训练模拟
[12:40] but yeah, that sounds hard for you. 对 那对你来说太难了
[12:43] Our record player. 我们的电唱机
[12:44] – Hey, who’s Billy “Jo-el”? – What? -谁是比利乔 -什么
[12:46] “Piano Man”? “River of Dreams”? 《钢琴师》和《梦之河》
[12:48] Really? 真的吗
[12:50] You really did live in a dystopia. 你真的活在糟透的社会
[12:51] No time to waltz down memory lane, Ray. 没时间慢慢回忆了 雷
[12:53] Find the Dominator and get out of there 找到支配者 离开那里
[12:55] before anyone sees you all grown up. 不要让人看到长大的你
[12:56] Dude, I didn’t know you were a Billy Joel fan. 老兄 我不知道你是比利乔的粉丝
[12:58] What’s your favorite album? Everyone says “The Stranger,” 你最喜欢哪个专辑 大家都说《陌生人》
[13:01] but for my money, “Nylon Curtain,” 但我觉得是《尼龙帘》
[13:03] his Beatles tribute album, is super ambitious. 他的甲壳虫乐队致敬专辑野心勃勃
[13:06] Let us know when you’re heading out. 你出来时通知我们
[13:08] We’re ready for retrieval. 我们准备好接应了
[13:10] I never thought I’d be back in my room. 我从没想过我会回到我的房间
[13:13] Guys, we’re in my room. 各位 我们在我房间里
[13:17] It’s in the closet. 在柜子里
[13:19] Okay, no sudden movements. 好吧 动静小点
[13:30] Leave it to young you to see the best in that thing. 年轻的你才能看到这家伙最好的一面
[13:32] Though you were pretty lonely. 虽然你以前很寂寞
[13:34] What? I wasn’t lonely. 什么 我不寂寞
[13:36] I was just choosing to focus on my studies. 我只是选择专注在学业上
[13:39] This is probably just my scientific curiosity 也许是我被对科学的好奇心
[13:41] getting the better of me… 彻底打败了
[13:42] – Great. – Again. -很好 -又来
[13:43] Popcorn’s ready. 爆米花好了
[13:45] Aren’t you supposed to be in school? 你不该在学校吗
[13:47] – Oh, my God. – Yeah, this is a problem. -天啊 -出问题了
[13:49] No. Yesterday I’m shoplifting. 不 昨天我在报摊偷窃
[13:51] Today I’m truant. This thing is turning me into Rory. 今天我旷课 这家伙在把我变成罗里
[13:53] Young you is on the way. 年轻的你快过来了
[14:02] Hey, no, get off me! 不 放开我
[14:05] No, no, no, no, no, I am not a toy! 不不不不不 我不是玩具
[14:08] Stop that. 住手
[14:09] Toys are our friends. 玩具是我们的朋友
[14:13] I don’t remember you. 我怎么不记得你
[14:20] Come on, this is my favorite. 来 这是我的最爱
[14:23] It’s 1:30 already. It’s morning. 已经一点半 现在是早上了
[14:25] Yes. 是的
[14:26] And what a lovely morning. 真是个美好的早晨
[14:36] Is that music? 那是音乐声吗
[14:37] Yeah, “Singin’ in the Rain,” 对 《雨中曲》
[14:39] only the best musical ever. 有史以来最好的音乐剧
[14:40] Not as good as “Fiddler on the Roof.” 不如《屋顶上的小提琴手》好
[14:44] I love that show. 我很喜欢那部音乐剧
[14:47] What? 干嘛
[14:56] We got a new problem. 我们有新的麻烦了
[14:57] Do you know anyone who owns a green station wagon 你认识开镶有假木板
[14:59] with fake wood paneling? 绿色旅行轿车的人
[15:00] What’s my mom doing home? 我妈怎么回家了
[15:04] Dude, you never mentioned your mom was hot. 哥们 你从来没说过你妈长得这么漂亮
[15:06] Why would I ever mention that? 我为什么会说这种事
[15:22] Raymond Palmer! 雷蒙德·帕尔默
[15:25] You have to hide. 你得藏起来
[15:26] Where are you, Raymond? 你在哪呢 雷蒙德
[15:34] Why did I get a call saying 为什么我接到电话
[15:35] that you didn’t show up to school today? 说你今天没去上学
[15:36] – Mom. – I’m sorry, Mom. -妈 -对不起 妈
[15:38] I was sick. 我病了
[15:39] Si– sick. 病了
[15:41] No kidding, of course you were sick. 还用说吗 你当然生病了
[15:43] Sick from eating all this candy. 吃这些糖肯定会生病
[15:45] You can forget about trick-or-treating tonight. 今晚的”不给糖就捣蛋”你别想去了
[15:48] Guys, the Dominator’s getting angry. 各位 支配者要生气了
[15:50] Somebody needs to distract my mom. 你们要转移我妈的视线
[15:53] Fine, I’ll take one for the team. 好吧 为了队伍我牺牲一次
[15:58] Raymond, this is the second time this month 雷蒙德 这是这个月第二次
[15:59] that I’ve had to leave work for you. 我不得不因为你而抛下工作
[16:01] First you’re starting a fire in the science lab, 你先是在科学实验室放火
[16:04] and then, what, now you’re sitting at home 然后干嘛 现在坐在家里
[16:07] – skipping school? – School is boring. -逃学吗 -学校很无聊
[16:09] I already know all the answers. 那些东西我全都知道了
[16:11] Too bad, you’re going back, so grab your stuff. 可惜 你要回学校 拿上你的东西
[16:13] Let’s go. Come on. 我们走 快点
[16:18] What was that? 那是什么声音
[16:19] Yeah, now would be great, guys. 是时候出手了 各位
[16:28] What now? 又什么事
[16:35] Is there a cougar on the premises? 屋内有美洲狮吗
[16:38] Excuse me? 你说什么
[16:39] Animal control. 动物管理局
[16:41] One of the neighbors said 有一个邻居说
[16:42] that they heard some strange noises coming from your home. 他们听到你家里传出奇怪的声音
[16:44] So that’s what he’s been up to. 原来他瞒着我干这个
[16:46] Yeah, we just got done wrestling a bear 我们刚抓捕了一只熊
[16:48] and saving, like, a busload of kids. They were super cute. 救了整辆巴士的孩子 他们超级可爱的
[16:52] We just need to come in and take a look around. 我们只要进去四处看看
[16:54] Sure, come on in. 好 进来吧
[16:55] – Whatever you need. – Thanks. -随便看 -谢了
[16:57] Whatever. 随便
[16:59] It’s my son. 是我儿子
[17:00] He’s always sneaking off into the woods 他总是偷偷溜进树林里
[17:02] and bringing back strays. 把迷失的动物带回家
[17:04] Don’t worry, we have seen it all. 别担心 我们以前也碰到过
[17:07] I just wish Ray would make normal friends, you know? 我只是希望雷交一些普通的朋友
[17:09] I mean, he would rather spend his time with his animals 但是他更愿意和他的动物一起玩
[17:13] and movies or his weird inventions. 把时间花在电影或是奇怪的发明上
[17:17] Sometimes I worry that he just gets… 有时我担心他会
[17:19] lost in his own head. 迷失在自己的脑海里
[17:24] Hey, I hope kid you didn’t hear all that. 但愿年幼的你没全都听到
[17:27] She always said she liked my inventions. 她总是说她喜欢我的发明
[17:29] – Captain Lance. – What’s up? -兰斯船长 -怎么了
[17:31] I am detecting the approach of another timeship. 我探测到另一艘时间飞船正在向我们靠近
[17:33] What if the assassin followed us here? 如果刺客跟着我们来到这怎么办
[17:35] We need to plead for clemency 我们要请时间调查局
[17:36] with the Time Bureau and ask for help. 宽厚处理 帮助我们
[17:38] Whosever here could be tracking us. 不管是谁 可能在跟踪我们
[17:39] Stay off the comms. I’m gonna check it out. 关闭通讯器 我去查一下
[17:40] You keep watch here. 你们继续在这里看着
[17:42] I’ll be watching very, very closely. 我会非常仔细地看
[17:53] They know about you. 他们知道你的存在
[17:54] We need to go. 我们要走了
[17:56] No one cares about me anyway. 反正没人在乎我
[18:00] You need a friend. 你需要一个朋友
[18:09] Oh, no. 不要
[18:13] Come on. 来
[18:14] Oh, no, I’ve got a playdate. 这下好了 我有玩伴了
[18:20] Zari, stay with me. 扎莉 跟我走
[18:22] I don’t want to spook the Dominator 我不想吓到支配者
[18:24] or traumatize my younger self. 或是让年幼的我遭受心理创伤
[18:32] I should have stayed in 2042. 我就该待在2042年
[18:35] Ray, hold on. 雷 等一等
[18:37] How do you know my name? 你怎么知道我的名字
[18:38] It’s a long, mostly irritating story. 说来话长 大多都令人烦躁
[18:41] The only thing that matters is, I’m here to save your life. 唯一重要的是 我是来救你的
[18:44] No, you want Gumball. 不 你想抓口香糖
[18:46] Well, you can’t have him. 你不能带走它
[18:50] And I thought grown-up Ray was annoying. 我还以为大人雷已经很烦人了
[19:00] Listen to me, kid. 听我说 孩子
[19:00] You don’t want to be alone with that thing. 你不会想要和那东西独处
[19:02] You don’t know him. We’re friends. 你不了解它 我们是朋友
[19:07] Your friend is gonna kill you. 你的朋友会杀了你的
[19:16] If I don’t do it first. 除非我先杀了你
[19:21] What’s going on? This about Grey? 什么事 和灰老头有关吗
[19:24] You said the professor’s been acting all squirrelly 你说过教授最近一直
[19:26] about where he’s been. 行踪诡秘
[19:27] – Squirrelly? – Yeah. -诡秘 -是的
[19:29] When you’re on the run, someone usually cracks. 逃跑的时候 总是有人泄密
[19:31] Burns the crew to save themselves. 为了自救 把队员推下火坑
[19:33] Burns the crew how? 怎么把队员推下火坑
[19:34] Cutting a deal with the Time Bureau. 和时间调查局达成协议
[19:36] You think Grey is ratting us out to the Time Bureau? 灰老头向时间调查局告密吗
[19:38] The old man wants off the boat, 老头子想离开飞船
[19:40] thinks we’re in too deep. 认为我们陷得太深
[19:41] Yeah, but he wouldn’t do that. 但是他不会这么做的
[19:42] Really? Then… 真的吗 那…
[19:44] who’s been boosting the jumpship while we sleep? 是谁趁我们睡着启动了逃生舰
[19:47] – Gideon. – I believe Mr. Rory is alluding to the fact -吉迪恩 -罗里先生指的是
[19:49] that someone has erased the jumpship’s travel log. 有人抹去了逃生舰航行日志
[19:52] Someone’s been sneaking off the ship 有人偷偷溜下飞船
[19:54] and snitching to the Time Bureau. 向时间调查局告密
[19:55] And if there’s one thing I hate more than pigs… 如果有什么比猪[警察]更讨厌…
[19:59] it’s a rat. 那就是老鼠[叛徒]
[20:00] How far could he have gone? He’s just a little kid. 他能跑多远 他只是个孩子
[20:02] Well, maybe if you hadn’t stayed to flirt with Ray’s mother. 如果你没和雷的妈妈调情
[20:05] First of all, I didn’t flirt with Ray’s mother. 首先 我没和雷的妈妈调情
[20:07] I merely charmed her. 我只是迷住了她
[20:09] I can’t help that I’m charming. 迷人也不是我能控制的
[20:11] Wait, wait, wait, are you jealous? 等等 你是吃醋了吗
[20:14] Nathaniel, 内特尼尔
[20:15] I just think we should keep it simple. 我们还是简单些
[20:17] Friends. 只做朋友
[20:19] Like we were before all of this happened. 当做一切都没发生过
[20:22] I mean, that was still fun, right? 挺好的 不是吗
[20:23] Right, right, if we just had a timeship, 是的 如果我们有时间飞船
[20:26] we could go back to where we never even lived together. 就可以回到过去未曾同居的日子
[20:28] – Nate, don’t. – With a Swedish bed -内特 别 -还有那张
[20:30] we never quite assembled. 从没组装过的瑞典床
[20:31] I believe it was called a Double Dorff. 它叫做双道夫
[20:33] – Just erased it and… – Nate. -把一切都抹去… -内特
[20:39] I’m getting something this way. 这边有发现
[20:41] The mobile team is setting up a lab now. 流动小组正在建实验室
[20:43] We need to find the Dominator before it finds us. 我们要在被发现前找到支配者
[20:46] What about the kid? 那个孩子怎么办
[20:47] He comes with us. 把他带走
[20:48] We can’t have this getting out. 这件事不能泄露
[20:56] Looks like a false alarm. 看来是错误警报
[20:58] No sign of the Time Bureau here. 没有时间调查局的踪迹
[21:09] Gideon says the professor’s 吉迪恩说
[21:10] been spending a lot of time down here. 教授经常待在这里
[21:19] The last time I was down here, 上次我来
[21:20] this place was just a storage room. 这里还只是个仓库
[21:23] Looks like the professor’s been busy behind our backs. 看来教授背着我们干了不少事
[21:26] So what? He’s a professor, man. 那又怎样 他可是个教授
[21:28] That’s what professors do. 这是教授的工作
[21:29] They invent stuff. 他们发明创造
[21:30] – Stuff like… – Like what? -创造比如… -比如什么
[21:34] Like this. 比如这个
[21:36] Best bet is, 我猜
[21:37] this is some sort of radio transmitter 这是某种无线电发射机
[21:40] that communicates through time. 能跨时间通讯
[21:42] With the Time Bureau? 和时间调查局吗
[21:44] I can’t believe it. 难以置信
[21:46] Grey really is a traitor. 灰老头是个叛徒
[21:51] Kid, I know you’re in there. 孩子 我知道你在里面
[21:53] Oh, good, you found us. 终于找到我们了
[21:55] You shall not pass. 别想过来
[21:59] There’s no time for make-believe. 没时间和你玩游戏了
[22:00] You are in actual danger. 你的处境很危险
[22:02] Step down, you knave. 退下 你个奴才
[22:05] Zari, think like a kid. 扎莉 用孩子的方式沟通
[22:07] You just have to play along. 跟着他一起演
[22:10] I’m… 我…
[22:12] I’m here from a neighboring kingdom 我来自邻国
[22:16] to speak to Sir Galahad. 来找加拉哈特爵士
[22:19] And? 和谁
[22:21] – Sir Gumball. – And Sir Gumball. -口香糖爵士 -和口香糖爵士
[22:25] Yeah, good, that’s good. Keep going. 不错很好 继续
[22:29] It’s an honor, my lieges. 非常荣幸 我的君主
[22:33] Got it. I repeat, subject has been located. 找到了 重复 锁定目标了
[22:35] You lied to me. 你说谎
[22:37] – No, I didn’t. – There he is! Get him! -不我没有 -他在这里 抓住他
[22:39] – Hey, let him go. – You’re coming with us. -放开他 -跟我们走
[22:40] Leave me alone! Leave us alone. 放开我 放开我们
[22:44] No! 不
[22:54] Careful. The Dominator’s sedation is wearing off. 小心 支配者的麻醉就快过了
[22:57] Don’t worry, this little fella’s not going anywhere. 别担心 这小家伙逃不掉的
[22:59] Doesn’t need to go anywhere. 用不着逃走
[23:01] Using its telepathic powers, 用它的心电感应能力
[23:03] even a juvenile could control us at its will, 一个小孩就能凭意志控制我们
[23:05] force us to set it free or do each other in. 迫使我们放它走或自相残杀
[23:09] I’ve seen it before. 我以前见过
[23:11] This will suppress its neural impulses, 这个可以抑制它的神经冲动
[23:13] neutralizing its powers. 抵消它的能量
[23:16] As well as preventing it from communicating with its mother, 也可以阻止它联络它的母亲
[23:19] the Queen. 也就是王后
[23:20] We have the girl in a storage room, 女生被关在仓库
[23:21] and the boy’s in questioning now. 男孩正在被审讯
[23:23] Get him to tell us everything he knows: 让他交代一切
[23:25] where he found the creature and how long he’s had it. 在哪儿找到它的 养了多久
[23:27] Then what do we do with him? 之后把他怎么办
[23:28] Make it so he can’t tell anybody else. 让他无法告诉其他人
[23:31] You mean… 你是说…
[23:36] This queen, if the baby can control our minds, 这个王后 如果幼崽能控制我们的大脑
[23:39] what is she capable of doing? 那她能做什么
[23:41] Mental projection, 思维投射
[23:42] supplanting thoughts and sensations 能够侵入受害者的大脑
[23:44] into its victim’s mind. 修改思想和感觉
[23:46] Also known to protect their young at any cost. 同时不惜一切代价保护幼崽
[24:00] You know what I’m looking for. 你知道我在找什么
[24:03] A breath mint? Dermatologist recommendation? 薄荷糖 推荐皮肤科医生
[24:07] Reese’s Pieces? 里斯巧克力豆
[24:09] Oh, right, your kid. 知道了 你的孩子
[24:10] You’re looking for your kid. 你在找你的孩子
[24:12] And if you let me go, I’ll help you. 你放开我 我就帮你
[24:14] Your species cannot be trusted. 你们人类不值得信任
[24:18] Look, I want to help you. 听着 我很想帮你
[24:20] I do. You can’t find him without me. 真的 没有我你找不到的
[24:23] Agreed. 没错
[24:38] Going somewhere, Professor? 要去哪儿 教授
[24:39] I don’t have time to explain. 没时间解释了
[24:40] I’m taking the jumpship whether you like it or not. 不管你怎么想我都要开走逃生舰
[24:44] Yo, aw, Mick, come on, man. I just souped this baby up. 米克 拜托 我刚加强了它的马力
[24:48] Jefferson, please, I need you to help me get out of 1988. 杰佛逊 求你 帮我离开1988年
[24:50] Help you? 帮你吗
[24:52] After you’ve been lying to me? 我可是被你骗了
[24:53] You’ve been sneaking out on us. 你瞒着我们偷溜
[24:55] You erased the jump logs. 抹除穿越记录
[24:56] You’re working with the Time Bureau. 你在跟时间调查局合作
[24:58] What? Never. 什么 从来没有
[25:00] What’s in your back pocket, Professor? 你的后兜里有什么 教授
[25:04] It’s a trans-temporal communicator. 是跨时间通讯器
[25:08] Mm, so you can talk to your little Time Bureau friends. 让你能跟你的时间调查局朋友说话
[25:10] No. So I can talk to my– 不 让我能跟我的…
[25:13] Hey, Dad. 你好 爸爸
[25:14] My daughter. 我的女儿
[25:16] And all of you guys. 还有大家
[25:19] – Hey, Lily. – Dad? -你好 莉莉 -爸爸
[25:21] I think it’s time. 我想时间到了
[25:22] We’re heading to the hospital now, 我们现在要去医院
[25:24] and you’re gonna be here, right? 你也会去吧
[25:26] How could I miss the birth of my first grandchild? 我怎么会错过我的第一个孙出生
[25:28] Good ’cause… this baby’s coming. 很好 因为宝宝要出生了
[25:31] Okay, I will see you there. Bye, Dad. 好吧 我们在医院见 再见 爸爸
[25:36] I took the jumpship back to 2017 我坐逃生舰回去2017年
[25:38] so I could give Lily the other communicator. 给莉莉另一个通讯器
[25:41] And you wiped the jump logs why? 你为什么要抹掉穿越记录
[25:43] Because I wanted you to know that I was committed to you 因为我要让你知道我对你和
[25:46] and to the team. 对队伍的忠诚
[25:47] I made the decision to stay 我决定留下来
[25:48] and I needed you to know that I meant it. 我要让你知道我是认真的
[25:52] Clearly, my subterfuge has… 显然我的欺骗…
[25:54] robbed me of the chance to be at the birth of my grandchild. 剥夺了我看着我的孙出生的机会
[25:58] No. 不
[26:00] We can take the Waverider. 我们可以开乘波号去
[26:01] What about the rest of the team? 其他的队员怎么办
[26:03] I’m sure they’ll manage. 我相信他们能行
[26:05] You’re serious? 你是认真的吗
[26:06] Grey, it’s your first grandkid. 灰老头 那是你第一个孙
[26:09] Why would you think I’d want you to miss that? 你为什么觉得我会让你错过
[26:12] Come on, man, let’s go. 快点 老兄 走吧
[26:18] What’s going on? Where’s kid Ray? 怎么回事 小雷在哪里
[26:20] They’re interrogating me. Him. 他们在审问我 他
[26:21] Code Red. Engaging lockdown protocols. 红色警报 启动封锁协议
[26:24] Let’s go. 走吧
[26:26] So why don’t you calm down 你冷静一下
[26:28] and we’ll have ourselves a nice little chat? 我们好好聊个天
[26:33] There you go. 这就对了
[26:35] Come with us. 跟我们来
[26:41] You’re real. 你是真的
[26:46] Go, go, go! 快走 快走
[26:57] We got to move. They won’t stay down long. 赶紧走 他们很快就会起来了
[27:00] We can’t leave without Gumball. 我们不能留下口香糖
[27:01] Look, that thing is not your friend. 那不是你的朋友
[27:03] It may be cute and cuddly now, 它现在也许可爱和讨人喜欢
[27:04] but sooner or later, it’s gonna turn on you. 但迟早 你会被它背叛
[27:06] Gumball wouldn’t do that. 口香糖不会那么做的
[27:07] We can save him, I know it. 我们可以救它 我知道
[27:09] Look, Raymond. 听着 雷蒙德
[27:11] I get that you’re lonely 我知道你很寂寞
[27:13] and that you’re just trying to cope. 你在努力摆脱寂寞
[27:15] But, buddy, you can’t live in a fantasy world forever. 但你不能永远活在自己的虚幻世界里
[27:18] – Ray. – Look, trust me. -雷 -相信我
[27:20] I understand that it hurts to learn 我知道认清事实会伤害到你
[27:22] that the world isn’t as perfect as you want it to be. 世界没有如你所愿那么完美
[27:25] But sooner or later… 但迟早
[27:28] you have to start facing reality. 你得开始面对现实
[27:30] Otherwise you’re gonna end up getting yourself killed. 否则你会害死自己
[27:36] Listen to us. 听我们说
[27:39] We’re gonna save your friend 我们会救出你朋友
[27:40] and make it out of here together. 一起离开这里
[27:43] All right? 好吗
[27:45] Because that’s what brave knights do. 因为那是勇敢的骑士会做的
[27:49] Right, Sir Galahad? 对吗 加拉哈特爵士
[27:54] Let’s do it. 我们开干吧
[28:16] – Where are you guys? – Not sure exactly. -你们在哪里 -不确定
[28:19] Looks like they turned the rec center 看来他们把健身馆
[28:20] into some kind of government research facility. 变成了政府的研究中心
[28:21] We’re on our way to save the baby Dominator. 我们现在去救支配者宝宝
[28:23] – What? – It’s a long story. -什么 -说来话长
[28:26] Well, that story’s about to get a lot more interesting 好吧 更有趣的是
[28:28] because his mom just landed and she’s looking for him. 宝宝的母亲刚刚过来找它了
[28:31] Wait, the Dominator has a Mominator? 慢着 支配者有支配者母亲
[28:32] And it gets worse. 还有更糟的事
[28:35] I think she might have read my mind. 她可能看了我的大脑
[28:36] Wait, what did she see? 慢着 她看见了什么
[28:38] Well, she’s looking for her baby. 她在寻找她的宝宝
[28:40] The last time I saw him was… 我最后一次看见它是在…
[28:42] At my house. 在我的家
[28:44] My mom’s home. If the queen finds her– 我妈在家 如果王后找到她的…
[28:45] Don’t worry, we won’t let that happen. 别担心 我们不会让这件事发生
[28:47] I’ll keep watch for the queen. 我会盯着王后
[28:48] – You check on Ray’s mom. – Okay. -你去查看雷的妈妈 -好吧
[28:49] How do I look? 我看起来怎么样
[28:51] I’m kidding. 我在说笑
[28:57] Animal control. Again. 动物管理局 又来了
[29:00] Back to check out my crawl space? 回来检查我的私处吗
[29:02] Your who? 你的什么
[29:06] So what’s your excuse this time? 你这次要用什么借口
[29:08] Family of possums? 负鼠做窝
[29:11] Come to wrestle a bear? 来抓捕熊
[29:13] How did you make a family of possums sound so sexy? 为什么你能把负鼠做窝说得那么性感
[29:16] Well, you found your animal right here. 你在这里找到你的动物了
[29:19] But good luck controlling her. 但祝你好运控制好她
[29:24] Who’s there? 谁在那里
[29:40] Mrs. Palmer? 帕尔默夫人
[29:41] Please help me! Help! 请帮帮我 帮我
[29:44] But if you’re here, then… 如果你在这里 那…
[29:48] It’s a– 是个…
[29:49] Wow, you are very powerful. 你的力量很大
[29:55] You have no idea. 你想都想不到
[30:12] Ray’s mom, it’s an honor just to be nominated– 雷的妈妈 很荣幸被选…
[30:14] We both know it’s too late to stop this. 你我都知道现在来不及阻止了
[30:16] Well, maybe if we just get to know each other– 也许我们刚认识彼此…
[30:20] Get away from him, you bitch. 离他远点 贱人
[30:21] I knew it, you’re jealous. 我就知道 你吃醋了
[30:23] No, she’s messing with your mind. 不 她在扰乱你的大脑
[30:26] She’s making you see things. That… 她控制你的视觉 那…
[30:28] Nate, that is not Ray’s mother. 内特 那不是雷的母亲
[30:29] Don’t be ridiculous. Of course it’s Ray’s mom. 太荒唐了 这当然是雷的妈妈
[30:31] Who else would it be? Oh, my God. 否则还能是谁 天啊
[30:34] I kissed a Dominator. 我吻了支配者
[30:36] And I liked it. 而且我很喜欢
[30:38] What’s the matter? 有什么关系呢
[30:40] Don’t you think I’m pretty? 你不觉得我很漂亮吗
[30:49] Hey, over here. 喂 看这里
[30:54] Super ambitious album. 野心勃勃的专辑
[30:59] Sara, we found the queen. 莎拉 我们找到王后了
[31:09] Awesome costume. 棒呆了的装束
[31:12] I’m almost back to the ship. 我快回到飞船了
[31:13] I’ll fly to you, 我会飞过去找你们
[31:14] and we’ll try to lure her onto the brig. 我们再把她引进去禁闭室
[31:16] Oh, crap. 糟糕
[31:19] “Oh, crap” what? “糟糕”什么
[31:20] 借用乘波号 马上回来 杰克斯 罗里 斯泰因
[31:23] All right, on to plan B. 好吧 进行备用计划
[31:25] Let’s say somebody stole the Waverider. 假如有人把乘波号偷走了
[31:27] What if we give the queen what she wants 如果给王后她要的东西
[31:29] and just hope she goes in peace? 希望她和平离开呢
[31:31] You mean the baby? I’m already on it. 你是说宝宝吗 我正在办
[31:34] Gumball. 口香糖
[31:38] Don’t move. 别动
[31:39] Step away. 站远一点
[31:40] You have no idea what that thing is capable of. 你不知道这家伙的能力
[31:43] We’re taking it with us. No one needs to get hurt. 我们带它走 没人需要受伤
[31:47] Can’t let you do that. 不能让你那么做
[31:49] Uh, I don’t think you want to do that. 我觉得你不想那么做
[31:52] You should really lower your weapons. 你真的应该把武器放下
[31:57] I-I can’t. 我不能
[32:02] He’s controlling them. 它在控制他们
[32:04] Ray, turn it back on. 雷 再打开
[32:06] – No. – No? What? -不 -不 什么
[32:07] What do you mean no? 为什么不
[32:08] It’ll hurt him. 它会受伤
[32:09] He’ll hurt all of us. 它会伤害我们所有人
[32:10] He wouldn’t do that. 它不会那么做的
[32:11] I can’t believe I was this stubborn. 不敢相信我这么固执
[32:13] Look, if you don’t listen to me, we’re all going to die. 你如果不听我的话 我们都会死
[32:20] *Good morning* *早上好*
[32:23] *Good morning* *早上好*
[32:26] *We’ve talked the whole night through* *我们一整晚都在聊*
[32:28] *Good morning, good morning to you* *早上好 跟你说声早上好*
[32:32] *Good morning, good morning* *早上好 早上好*
[32:35] *Sunbeams will soon shine through* *阳光很快会照耀*
[32:38] *Good morning, good morning to you* *早上好 跟你说声早上好*
[32:42] *Good morning, good morning* *早上好 早上好*
[32:45] *It’s great to stay up late* *熬夜非常好*
[32:47] *Good morning, good morning to you* *早上好 跟你说声早上好*
[32:49] So we should go, right? 那么我们该走了吧
[32:53] Yeah, yeah. 对 对
[32:55] I told you he wouldn’t hurt anyone. 我告诉过你它不会伤害任何人
[32:58] You’re right. I should have trusted you. 你说得对 我本该相信你
[33:01] I’m sorry for the tough love. 抱歉对你用了严厉的爱
[33:03] *Good morning, good morning to you* *早上好 跟你说声早上好*
[33:06] Let’s go. 走吧
[33:07] *Left the movie show* *离开电影*
[33:08] *The future wasn’t bright* *未来不光明*
[33:11] *But came the dawn* *但到了黎明*
[33:12] *The show goes on* *又开始表演*
[33:13] *And I don’t want to say good night* *我不想说声晚上好*
[33:16] Man, you guys are really good. 天啊 你们太棒了
[33:17] – Ray. – Yeah, but they were just– -雷 -但 他们…
[33:19] *Good morning* *早上好*
[33:20] *Good morning* *早上好*
[33:22] Quick, I’m sure those agents 快点 那些探员肯定
[33:23] are already coming to their senses. 已经清醒过来了
[33:24] – Hey, we can use those. – Those aren’t ours. -那些我们用得上 -那些不是我们的
[33:26] We can’t steal. 我们不能偷
[33:28] I knew you were a good kid. 我知道你是个好孩子
[33:29] But let’s just make an exception, just this once. 但破例一次吧 就这一次
[33:31] Guys, we’ve got the baby. 各位 宝宝在我们这里
[33:33] And we got the queen. 王后在我们这里
[33:34] And she’s trying to kill us. 而且她在追杀我们
[33:35] Let’s hope everyone gets here at the same time, 希望大家同时到这里
[33:38] or else we’re gonna have one angry alien mama. 否则我们要面对愤怒的外星妈妈了
[33:40] – We’re gonna make it. – Are you sure it’s okay -我们会赶得及的 -你确定我们借用
[33:42] – we borrowed the Waverider? – I’m sure they’ll be fine. -乘波号没事吗 -我确定他们会没事
[33:45] We’re never gonna make it. 我们赶不及了
[33:47] They went this way! 他们往这去了
[33:50] God, I hope this works. 天啊 希望这能行
[34:06] Hey, Gumball. 你好 口香糖
[34:21] Mominator incoming! 支配者母亲来了
[34:23] I’ll take her. This one’s personal. 我来对付它 私人恩怨
[34:25] She put me in a cocoon. 它把我包起来了
[34:33] Whoa, it’s like “E.T.” 就像《外星人ET》
[34:35] What’s “E.T.”? 什么是《外星人ET》
[34:36] “What’s ‘E.T.’?” “什么是《外星人ET》”
[34:54] Go ahead. 去吧
[35:15] You have to go now. 你现在得走了
[35:17] You need your mom. 你需要你妈妈
[35:19] But we’ll still be friends. 但我们还是朋友
[35:23] I’ll be all right. 我会没事的
[35:26] I have people here to take care of me. 这里的人会照顾我
[35:34] And I wouldn’t have found them without you. 因为你我才认识他们
[35:39] Go on. Go on, little buddy. 去吧 去吧 小伙计
[35:41] Go to your mama. 去找你妈妈
[36:12] See you later, Gumball. 再见了 口香糖
[36:28] I’m not crying. I just have, uh, 我没有哭 我只是…
[36:30] alien goo in my eye. 眼睛里有外星粘液
[36:32] Yeah, me too. 对 我也是
[36:33] Now I’m gonna go brush my teeth forever. 现在我要彻底刷个牙
[36:37] Wait. Why? 等下 为什么
[36:43] I’m so glad 我非常高兴
[36:45] I could be here to welcome you to this world. 我能在这里欢迎你来到这个世界
[36:49] I’m sure it’s overwhelming, and I’m sorry to say… 我相信这令人难以应对 但我抱歉地说
[36:52] it doesn’t really ever go away. 这永远都挥散不去
[36:54] But this place… 但这个地方…
[36:57] it’s also full… 也充满…
[36:59] of wonders. 奇妙
[37:02] Wonders that I’m discovering even now. 我到现在才发现的奇妙
[37:11] I’m sorry, man. I– 我很抱歉 老兄
[37:13] You almost missed this because of me, 你差点因为我而错过
[37:15] because I didn’t trust you, and– 因为我不相信你
[37:16] No, I should have been… 不 我应该…
[37:18] I should have been honest with you 我应该一开始
[37:19] from the beginning. 就对你诚实
[37:21] You’re as much a part of this family 你是这个家的一分子
[37:23] as Lily and Clarissa and now 就像莉莉和克莱丽莎
[37:25] this little guy, Ronnie. 还有这个小家伙 罗尼
[37:27] It’s perfect that you’re here with us right now. 你现在跟我们一起在这里很完美
[37:31] Mr. Rory, on the other hand, is inexplicable. 罗里先生 换句话说 难以言表
[37:35] I thought we should celebrate. 我想我们应该庆祝一下
[37:38] One for you. 一根给你
[37:40] – One for you. – Thank you. -一根给你 -谢谢
[37:42] – And one for you. – Man, dude, come on, man. -还有一根给你 -老兄 拜托
[37:43] Not the baby. 不能给宝宝
[37:46] Cute. 很可爱
[37:52] – What happened? – Possums. -怎么回事 -负鼠
[37:55] It’s mating season. 现在是交配季
[37:56] They got all in your vents. 它们跑进你的通风孔里了
[37:57] So, um… 所以…
[37:59] we got rid of them. 我们把它们赶出来了
[38:00] So you’re saying one of Ray’s strays didn’t do this? 所以不是雷的小宠物干的吗
[38:05] Your son? 你儿子吗
[38:06] No, no, no. 不不不
[38:07] And, uh… 而且
[38:09] don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll grow out of that eventually. 别担心 我相信他长大了就不会了
[38:11] You know, and, uh, 你知道
[38:13] I think you’re doing a really good job with him. 我认为你真的把他养育得很好
[38:17] Yeah, so could we go now, please? 所以我们现在能走了吗
[38:19] Yep. 好
[38:21] I can’t believe you made out with my mom. 不敢相信你跟我妈亲热
[38:23] Look, man, it was the ’80s. 老兄 这是八十年代
[38:34] Did the right thing, you know. 你做得很正确
[38:36] Letting him go. 放它回去
[38:38] He was my only real friend. 我只有这个真正的朋友
[38:40] We were supposed to watch the movie together. 我们本来要一起看电影的
[38:45] You know, I felt alone for a long time. 我很长时间都觉得很寂寞
[38:51] So long that I just figured 直到最近
[38:53] that’s how things were gonna be. 我才搞明白
[38:56] It turns out there were people out there for me that 结果发现原来我的伙伴就在那里
[38:59] I didn’t even know I wanted. 只是我不知道我需要
[39:02] You’ll find your people too. 你也会找到你的伙伴
[39:05] I promise. 我保证
[39:07] You just have to keep believing that things will be okay 你只要继续相信一切都会没事的
[39:10] even when it’s hard. 哪怕遇到艰难的事
[39:12] Will you watch the movie with me? 你会陪我看电影吗
[39:16] Yeah, my ride’s here, but maybe next time. 好啊 可是我得走了 下次吧
[39:23] Besides, shouldn’t you be out trick-or-treating? 而且 你不该出去玩”不给糖就捣蛋”吗
[39:24] Me and Gumball were gonna go together. 我和口香糖本来要一起去的
[39:26] Besides, I can’t eat all that candy anyway. 而且 我不能吃那些糖果
[39:33] Trick-or-treat! 不给糖就捣蛋
[39:36] Hey, look at Palmer. 看帕尔默
[39:38] What are you supposed to be? 你这身装束是什么
[39:39] I’m the Atom. 我是原子侠
[39:40] That’s, like, the coolest superhero ever. 那是世上最酷的超级英雄
[39:42] The Atom? That’s a stupid name. 原子侠 很蠢的名字
[39:45] Actually, I think it’s pretty clever. 其实 我觉得挺聪明的
[39:54] Cool costume. 不错的装束
[39:55] I can’t believe you guys 我不敢相信
[39:56] talked me into wearing this. 你们说服我穿这一身
[39:58] How do you fight in these things? 穿成这样要怎么战斗
[40:00] Who are you guys? 你们是谁
[40:02] We’re his friends. 我们是他的朋友
[40:05] These guys are your friends? 这些人是你的朋友
[40:08] Cool. 酷
[40:10] Hand the candy over. 把糖果交出来
[40:13] And your allowance. 还有你的零用钱
[40:24] You know, in my time, the FDA outlawed all this. 在我的年代 这些全被食管局禁了
[40:28] Guess they got my letters. 看来他们收到我的信了
[40:32] Hey, do your missions always go this poorly? 你们的任务都这么差劲的吗
[40:35] No, no. 不 不
[40:37] There was this one time where we… 曾经有一次我们…
[40:40] No, actually, yes, they do. 不 事实上就是这样
[40:43] Yeah, can’t wait for the next one. 对下一项迫不及待了
[40:47] Which means we should probably get to know each other. 也就是我们也许该互相了解一下
[40:50] So… 那么
[40:52] two truths and a lie. 两真一假
[40:54] Seriously? 真的吗
[40:56] Are we team-building right now? 现在在做队伍建设吗
[40:57] Number one. 第一个
[40:58] Back home, my friends used to call me Z. 在家乡 朋友们都叫我Z
[41:02] Number two, I got a copy of “Zelda” on the black market 第二个 我在黑市买了套”塞尔达”
[41:05] and never beat that final boss. 但从来没赢过终极老大
[41:08] Ganon. 加农
[41:09] And number three, 还有第三个
[41:12] I love musicals. 我喜欢音乐剧
[41:18] Z… Z…
[41:19] we’re watching “Singin’ in the Rain.” 我们看《雨中曲》
[41:21] I’ll go get the popcorn. 我去拿爆米花
[41:25] Hey, movie night. Want to join us? 要加入我们的电影之夜吗
[41:28] Man, I got some work to do, and… 老兄 我有活要干
[41:32] Actually, I want to ask you something. 其实 我想问你个问题
[41:34] Yeah, shoot. 好 问吧
[41:36] It’s just… 就是…
[41:37] seeing Stein with his grandkid earlier, I… 早前看见斯泰因跟他的孙子 我…
[41:40] I mean, we’re his family, but this isn’t his home. 我们是他的家人 但这不是他的家
[41:44] – Not anymore. – Yeah. But… -不再是了 -对 但
[41:47] you two are inseparable. 你俩是不可分开的
[41:49] Like, literally. 就是这样 没错
[41:51] That’s what I need your help with. 所以我需要你的帮助
[41:54] I want to break up Firestorm. 我要分开火风暴
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme