英文名称:The Lorax
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | Hello, everybody. Thanks for coming. | 大家好 感谢你们的到来 |
[00:53] | I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. | 我是老雷斯 树的代言人 |
[00:57] | And I’d like to say a few words, if you please. | 我想先说两句 望大家不要介意 |
[01:00] | Regarding the story that you’re about to see | 接下来的故事 |
[01:02] | it actually happened. Just take it from me. | 是我的亲身经历 |
[01:05] | But there’s more to this story than what’s on the page, | 但这个故事 意义非凡 |
[01:09] | so please pay attention while I set the stage. | 在我布景之时 请各位注意 |
[01:13] | We open in Thneedville, | 故事发生在特尼镇 |
[01:15] | a city they say that was plastic and fake, | 人们叫它塑料假城 |
[01:18] | and they liked it that way! | 但居民却十分满意 |
[01:20] | A town without nature, not one living tree. | 没有自然之物 树木也不见踪迹 |
[01:25] | So, what happened to them? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:26] | Cue the music! Let’s see. | 音乐起 大家看仔细 |
[01:41] | 老雷斯的故事 | |
[02:03] | In Thneedville, it’s a brand new dawn | 特尼镇的黎明刚降临 |
[02:11] | With brand new cars and houses and lawns | 我们有新车 新房 新草坪 |
[02:15] | Here in Got-all-that-we-need-ville | 小镇生活应有尽有 |
[02:18] | In Thneedville, we manufacture our trees | 树木都由机器制造 |
[02:25] | Each one is made in factories | 每棵树都来自工厂 |
[02:30] | And uses 96 batteries | 要用九十六块电池 |
[02:33] | In Thneedville, the air’s not so clean | 特尼镇的空气不算清新 |
[02:41] | So we buy it fresh | 所以我们购买新鲜空气 |
[02:42] | It comes out this machine! | 全靠这台机器 |
[02:45] | In Satisfaction’s- guaranteed-ville | 大家人人满意 |
[02:48] | In Thneedville, we don’t want to know | 在特尼镇 烟雾 垃圾 化学品排向哪里 |
[02:55] | Where the smog and trash and chemicals go | 我们统统不在意 |
[02:59] | I just went swimming, and now I glow | 刚游了个泳 我就浑身发光 |
[03:03] | In Thneedville, we have fun year round | 在特尼镇 每天都有好时光 |
[03:07] | We surf and snowboard right in town | 既能滑雪又能冲浪 |
[03:11] | We thank the Lord for all we’ve got | 感谢上帝给我们幸福生活 |
[03:15] | Including this brand new parking lot! | 还有这个新停车场 |
[03:18] | Parking lot! | 停车场 |
[03:28] | Oh, look, it’s Aloysius O’Hare | 看 那是阿洛希尔斯・欧海尔 |
[03:32] | Aloysius O’Hare | 阿洛希尔斯・欧海尔 |
[03:35] | The man who found a way to sell air | 他通过销售空气 |
[03:40] | And became a zillionaire | 成了亿万富翁 |
[03:46] | In Thneedville, we love living this way | 在特尼镇 我们热爱这种生活 |
[03:50] | It’s like living in paradise | 仿佛置身天堂 |
[03:53] | It’s perfect! And that’s how it will stay | 这是完美生活 永远不会改变 |
[03:58] | Here in Love-the-life-we-lead-ville | 在这里 我们热爱生活 |
[04:00] | Destined-to-succeed-ville | 我们必将成功 |
[04:02] | We-are-all-agreed-ville | 我们意见统一 |
[04:04] | We love it here in… | 我们爱 |
[04:09] | Thneedville! | 特尼镇 |
[04:51] | Yes! | 好极了 |
[05:07] | Oh, hi, Ted. | 你好 泰德 |
[05:09] | Oh, hey, Audrey. Hi. | 你好 奥黛丽 |
[05:12] | Did your ball land in my backyard again? | 你的皮球又掉在我后院了吗 |
[05:14] | What? No. | 什么 哪有 |
[05:16] | A model airplane, this time. | 这次是我的模型飞机 |
[05:19] | Hey, do you want to see something cool? | 想看点有意思的东西吗 |
[05:22] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[05:37] | Did you… | 是你… |
[05:39] | Did you paint this? | 是你画的吗 |
[05:41] | – Do you like it? – What? | -喜欢吗 -什么 |
[05:44] | Are you kidding? This is amazing! | 你开玩笑吗 这棒极了 |
[05:47] | What are those? | 这画的是什么 |
[05:49] | Those are trees. Real ones. | 这是树 真正的树 |
[05:52] | They used to grow all around here. | 以前这里长满了树 |
[05:56] | And people said that the touch of their tufts | 人们说 树的冠毛 |
[05:59] | was softer than anything, even silk. | 比任何东西都要柔软 连丝绸都逊色三分 |
[06:02] | And they smelled like butterfly milk! | 他们还说这树有蝴蝶草的味道 |
[06:04] | Wow! What does that even mean? | 真是难以想象 |
[06:07] | I know, right? | 是啊 |
[06:10] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:12] | What I want more than anything in the whole world is to see | 我最大的梦想 就是看到 |
[06:16] | a real living tree | 一棵真正的树 |
[06:18] | growing in my backyard. | 长在我家后院里 |
[06:20] | So if, say… I’m just thinking out loud here. | 那么如果 我只是随便一想 |
[06:23] | If a guy somehow got you one… | 有个小伙给你搞来一棵 |
[06:26] | I’d probably marry him on the spot. | 我可能当场嫁给他 |
[06:28] | I bet that sounds crazy. Does that sound crazy? | 这想法一定很疯狂 你觉得呢 |
[06:31] | No! Not crazy. | 不 不疯狂 |
[06:33] | Not crazy at all. | 一点都不疯狂 |
[06:42] | Ted, honey, don’t play with your food. | 泰德 亲爱的 好好吃饭 |
[06:45] | You, either, Mom. | 你也是 妈妈 |
[06:51] | So, Mom, do you happen to know if there’s any place | 妈妈 你知不知道在哪儿 |
[06:56] | where I could get a real tree? | 能找到一棵真正的树 |
[06:59] | Ted, we already have a tree. | 泰德 我们已经有一棵了 |
[07:01] | It’s the latest model. | 是最新款 |
[07:02] | Yeah, but I mean a real one | 是啊 但我想要一棵真树 |
[07:04] | that grows out of the ground or whatever. | 能从地里长出来的那种 |
[07:07] | You know, a real tree. | 真正的树 |
[07:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:10] | You would rather have some dirty, messy | 你要一块脏兮兮 乱糟糟 |
[07:13] | lump of wood that just sticks out of the ground? | 从地里长出来的烂木头吗 |
[07:16] | And it does what? I don’t even know what it does. | 它能干嘛 我都不知道那有什么用 |
[07:17] | What’s its purpose? | 生存的目的是什么 |
[07:18] | Look at what we’ve got. | 看看我们家的树 |
[07:20] | It’s the Oak-amatic. The only tree with its own remote. | 是自动橡树 唯一的可遥控款 |
[07:23] | Summer, autumn, winter, | 夏天 秋天 冬天 |
[07:26] | and disco! | 还有迪斯科模式 |
[07:32] | – Mom? – Come on, Ted. Get into it. | -妈妈 -来嘛 泰德 一起来 |
[07:34] | Dance with the tree. | 跟着一起跳 |
[07:35] | Oh, it hurts, Mom. Please stop. | 我要瞎了 妈妈 拜托你停一下 |
[07:38] | So, anyway… | 话说回来 |
[07:40] | Let’s just say I need a tree. | 假如我需要一棵树 |
[07:42] | Where would I go? What do I do? | 该上哪儿找 该做些什么 |
[07:44] | Then you know what? You need to find the Once-ler. | 那么 你就要先要找老万 |
[07:48] | The what? | 什么 |
[07:49] | Mom, it’s not really the | 妈妈 现在不是 |
[07:51] | time for one of your magical fables, okay? | 讲魔法故事的时候 好吗 |
[07:54] | That’s right, I forgot. | 对 我忘了 |
[07:57] | I’m old and can’t even remember to put my teeth in. | 我老了 嘴上没个把门儿的 |
[08:00] | Stand down. That’s not what I meant. | 别这样 我没要怪你 |
[08:02] | No, really, I forgot my teeth. | 不 我说真的 我把假牙给忘了 |
[08:04] | Would you be a dear and go get them for me? | 乖女儿 能帮我拿过来吗 |
[08:07] | Sure, Mom. | 当然可以 妈妈 |
[08:16] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好 是这么回事 |
[08:17] | The Once-ler is the man who knows what happened to the trees. | 老万知道那些树是怎么消失的 |
[08:20] | You want one, you need to find him. | 你要树的话 就得找到他 |
[08:23] | The Once-ler? | 老万 |
[08:25] | Okay. Grammy, is this a real thing | 奶奶 我们说的这事 |
[08:28] | that we’re talking about now? | 是真的吗 |
[08:29] | Oh, he’s real all right. | 他现在还活得好好的 |
[08:31] | Well, where can I find him? | 那我该上哪儿去找他 |
[08:36] | Far outside of town where the grass never grows | 那个地方 远在城外 寸草不生 |
[08:40] | and the wind smells slow and sour when it blows. | 空气凝滞 酸风阵阵 |
[08:46] | And no birds ever sing, excepting old crows. | 群鸟不鸣 鸦声遍野 |
[08:53] | Quit doing that. | 别吓我了 |
[08:55] | That’s the place where the Once-ler lives. | 老万就住在那儿 |
[08:57] | Wait, outside of town? | 等等 要出城吗 |
[09:00] | People used to say if you brought him 15 cents, | 大家都说 只要给他十五美分 |
[09:04] | a nail | 一个钉子 |
[09:06] | and the shell of a great, great, great grandfather snail, | 和一只老态龙钟的蜗牛的壳 |
[09:11] | he would tell you everything. | 他就会告诉你一切 |
[10:10] | 出城之门 | |
[10:17] | Mr. O’Hare, what we’ve got for you | 欧海尔先生 我们要展示的产品 |
[10:19] | is something that is going to take O’Hare Air | 能将欧海尔空气提升到 |
[10:22] | to the next level. | 一个新高度 |
[10:24] | Now, Mr. O’Hare, I know what you’re thinking. | 欧海尔先生 我知道你在想什么 |
[10:26] | One, ” I’ve gotten rich selling people air that’s | 首先 我已经靠卖比外面的臭气 |
[10:28] | “Fresher than the stinky stuff outside. “ | 干净的新鲜空气发了财 |
[10:30] | Two, and here is the important one, | 但是 这点更重要 |
[10:32] | “How can I possibly make even more money?” | 我怎样才能赚更多的钱 |
[10:34] | We can tell you, sir! We can tell you. | 我们能给你答案 |
[10:36] | Check out this commercial? | 看看这个广告吧 |
[10:42] | Well, here goes another lame Saturday. | 又是一个无聊的周六 |
[10:45] | Dude, I don’t think so! | 老兄 我可不这么想 |
[10:55] | Man! | 天哪 |
[10:58] | What! | 什么 |
[11:05] | O’Hare purified air. Freshness to go. | 欧海尔纯净空气 清新触手可及 |
[11:08] | Please breathe responsibly. | 请君尽情吸取 |
[11:10] | Oh, my goodness. Yeah! Love it. | 我的天 太棒了 |
[11:13] | You got to be kidding me. | 你们在开玩笑吧 |
[11:15] | You really think people are stupid enough to buy this? | 你们觉得人们会傻到买这种东西吗 |
[11:18] | Our research shows that if you put something in a plastic bottle, | 我们的研究显示 只要是用塑料瓶装的 |
[11:21] | people will buy it. | 大家就会买 |
[11:23] | Exactly. And… | 正是 而且 |
[11:24] | And what’s more, when we build a new factory | 更重要的是 等我们建了 |
[11:26] | to make the plastic bottles, | 制造塑料瓶的新工厂 |
[11:28] | the air quality is just going to get worse. | 空气质量就会进一步下降 |
[11:30] | Which will make people want our air even more, | 人们就会更需要我们的产品了 |
[11:32] | and drive sales where? | 到时候销量会怎样 |
[11:34] | Through the roof! | 一飞冲天 |
[11:36] | So, in other words, the more smog in the sky, | 也就是说 天上越多黑烟 |
[11:42] | The more people will buy. | 大家越肯掏钱 |
[11:46] | See, that’s why he’s the genius! | 看 天才就是天才 |
[11:48] | It even rhymes! | 顺口一说还押韵了 |
[11:50] | I’m aware it rhymes. | 我知道它押韵 |
[11:53] | Coats. Big. | 拿上衣服快走 |
[11:54] | What do you two knuckleheads want? | 你们两个傻大个想干嘛 |
[11:56] | I’m in the middle of a meeting! | 我正开会呢 |
[12:00] | What? | 什么 |
[12:02] | Why is he leaving town? | 他为什么要出城 |
[12:03] | No one ever leaves town! | 从来没有人出过城 |
[12:05] | See what he’s up to. | 监视他的行踪 |
[13:19] | Oh, man. | 好险 |
[14:00] | 小心 禁止通行 | |
[14:11] | 升天的老雷斯之街 | |
[14:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:29] | 除非 | |
[14:50] | 老万之家 | |
[15:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:17] | Who are you and what are you doing here? | 你是谁 来这儿干什么 |
[15:20] | I’m Ted. I’m Ted. | 我是泰德 泰德 |
[15:22] | I can’t breathe. Are you the Once-ler? | 我喘不过气了 你是老万吗 |
[15:25] | Oh, man. Didn’t you read the signs? | 你没看路标吗 |
[15:28] | No one is supposed to come here. | 闲人勿进 |
[15:30] | Get out of here and leave me alone! | 快滚回去 别来打扰我 |
[15:32] | And don’t let the boot hit you on the way out. | 走的时候别被靴子踢到 |
[15:34] | The boot? | 靴子 |
[15:36] | Hello! | 你好 |
[15:39] | Listen! People say that if someone brings you this stuff | 听着 听说如果有人给你这些东西 |
[15:42] | that you will tell them about trees. | 你就会讲树的故事 |
[15:44] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[15:48] | Trees? | 树 |
[15:49] | Yeah, real ones. | 是的 真正的树 |
[15:51] | You know, that grow out of the ground? | 能从地里长出来的那种 |
[15:55] | Hello? | 在听吗 |
[15:56] | Sorry, it’s just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[15:58] | Well, I didn’t think anyone still cared about trees. | 没想到还有人关心树 |
[16:00] | Well, that’s me. The guy who still cares. I’m here. | 我就关心 关心的人就是我 |
[16:04] | Hey! What? | 什么 |
[16:07] | Do you want to know about trees? | 你想知道树的故事吗 |
[16:09] | About what happened to them? | 发生了什么 |
[16:11] | Why they’re all gone? It’s because of me. | 为什么它们都消失了 其实都是因为我 |
[16:15] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[16:22] | It’s because of me! | 都是因为我 |
[16:26] | And my invention, the Thneed. | 和我的发明 特尼 |
[16:30] | It was an amazing product that could do the job of a thousand. | 那是一个伟大的发明 是个万能产品 |
[16:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:38] | Sounds ridiculous, but I mean, that’s cool. | 听起来有点好笑 但挺酷的 |
[16:40] | You’re darn right it was cool! | 说得没错 确实很酷 |
[16:43] | It all started a long time ago. | 这要从很久以前说起 |
[16:46] | Can we start not so long ago, maybe? | 咱们别扯那么远行吗 |
[16:48] | Do you want a tree? | 你还要不要树 |
[16:49] | Yes, yes. | 要 当然要 |
[16:51] | Then it all started a long, long time ago. | 那就得从很久很久以前说起 |
[16:57] | I was a young man leaving home. | 那时我还是个正要离家闯荡的年轻人 |
[17:00] | Well, here I go, Mom. Off to change the world with my Thneed. | 我要走了 妈妈 我要用我的特尼改变世界 |
[17:06] | I’m actually doing it! | 我就要实现梦想了 |
[17:07] | Yes, but just remember, Oncie, | 是啊 不过记住 小万 |
[17:10] | if somehow your invention ends up a failure | 如果你的发明没有成功 |
[17:13] | instead of a success, | 而是失败了 |
[17:15] | oh, it wouldn’t surprise me at all! | 我一点都不会惊讶 |
[17:20] | Nice wheels. | 车轱辘真漂亮 |
[17:21] | Burn! | 快滚吧 |
[17:25] | Yeah, “Burn!” | 是啊 快滚吧 |
[17:26] | But you will see, okay? I’m going to prove you all wrong. | 等着瞧 我会证明你们是错的 |
[17:29] | Come on, Melvin! | 我们走 梅尔文 |
[17:31] | So, there I was at the very bottom. | 那时 我正处在人生低谷 |
[17:34] | With nothing but a wagon, a mule, | 除了一架马车和一只骡子 还有 |
[17:36] | and a completely irrational sense of optimism. | 完全不理智的乐观态度之外 一无所有 |
[17:45] | I was searching the globe, | 我走遍全世界 |
[17:47] | obsessed with finding the perfect material for my Thneed. | 一心想找到做特尼的最佳材料 |
[17:53] | But I’d had absolutely no success. | 可是一无所获 |
[17:56] | Until one day, I found paradise. | 直到有一天 我发现了天堂 |
[18:02] | We’re going to be there soon, I’m sure. | 我敢肯定就快到了 |
[18:15] | This is the most beautiful place, | 这是我见过 |
[18:20] | okay, I have ever seen. | 最美的地方 |
[19:02] | This is it | 就是它 |
[19:07] | This is the place | 就是这个地方 |
[19:10] | These Truffula trees are just what I need | 这些棉花糖树正是我需要的 |
[19:15] | Gonna chop one down and make my Thneed | 我要砍下一棵来做特尼 |
[19:21] | But first… | 但是首先 |
[19:27] | Now you! | 大家一起唱 |
[19:31] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[19:44] | So now our friendship can begin | 我们一起做朋友 |
[19:46] | Hand in hand, and wing and fin | 手拉手 翅膀和鳍也可以 |
[19:49] | There’s nothing you and I can’t do | 只要齐心协力 没有什么不可能 |
[19:51] | So let’s all make my dreams come true | 大家一起 让我梦想成真 |
[20:16] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[20:18] | Come on, where is my back-up chorus? | 来啊 怎么不跟我合唱了 |
[20:23] | What? | 什么 |
[21:04] | Hey, hey, wait. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[21:08] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:09] | Yeah, that’s awesome. | 没错 确实很棒 |
[21:12] | Feeding junk food to forest animals? That’s great. | 给丛林动物喂垃圾食品 好主意 |
[21:15] | But, uh, is there a musical number | 可是 有没有哪一出是讲 |
[21:17] | where you show me how to get a tree? | 上哪儿找树的 |
[21:19] | Because I would love to hear that one. | 我很想听听这一段 |
[21:20] | Oh, yes. Right after the musical number about the kid | 好啊 从前有一个小孩总是打断故事 |
[21:23] | who kept interrupting the story, | 然后他就失踪了 你要听的 |
[21:25] | and was never heard from again. | 就在这段故事之后 |
[21:27] | Right, got it. Proceed. | 好吧 我明白了 您继续 |
[21:31] | All right, here we go. | 好 我继续讲 |
[21:33] | About to make a Thneed, about to change the world. | 离做出特尼 改变世界仅一步之遥 |
[22:09] | Check it out, guys… | 看吧 伙计们 |
[22:12] | Where did everybody go? | 都去哪儿了 |
[22:19] | Little did I know that by chopping down that tree | 我并不知道 砍下一棵树 |
[22:23] | I had just summoned a mystical creature as old as time itself. | 就会召唤一个古老的神秘生物 |
[22:28] | The legendary, slightly annoying | 传奇的 有些��嗦的 |
[22:32] | guardian of the forest. | 森林守护神 |
[22:35] | The Lorax. | 老雷斯 |
[24:37] | Did you chop down this tree? | 是你把树砍了吗 |
[24:39] | No. | 不是 |
[24:42] | Who did it? | 那是谁干的 |
[24:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[24:47] | I think he did it. | 我觉得是他 |
[24:50] | Leave! Vacate the premises! | 快走 离开这里 |
[24:52] | Take your ax and get out! | 拿上你的斧头离开 |
[24:54] | And who are you? | 你又是哪位 |
[24:57] | I’m the Lorax! Guardian of the forest. | 我是老雷斯 森林守护神 |
[25:01] | I speak for the trees. | 我是树木的代言人 |
[25:05] | So you’re telling me, you just didn’t see me | 也就是说 你根本没有看见我 |
[25:07] | magically appear out of that stump? | 从那树桩里奇迹般地出现吗 |
[25:09] | With all the lightning and thunder and stuff. | 还电闪雷鸣来着 |
[25:11] | You didn’t see any of that? | 你都没看见吗 |
[25:12] | No, but that sounds amazing. | 没有 但听上去很棒 |
[25:14] | Can I see some of that? | 能给我见识一下吗 |
[25:15] | Uh, yeah, I could show you. But that’s not how it works. | 可以是可以 但我的法力不是这么用的 |
[25:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:21] | Didn’t really happen. | 那就是你瞎说的 |
[25:23] | Oh, I know what you want! | 我知道你要什么 |
[25:25] | I’ve got one of these for the cutest little guy I ever saw! | 小可爱 吃一个吧 |
[25:32] | Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy… | 很美味哦 |
[25:35] | How dare you! Give me that! | 大胆 给我 |
[25:40] | I’m going to eat this, | 我吃归吃 |
[25:42] | but I am highly offended by it. | 但我对你的这种行为很不满 |
[25:50] | What are you… Hey, Mustache! Will you stop that? | 你在… 大胡子 别这样 |
[25:55] | What’s your deal, man? | 你想怎样 |
[25:57] | Time for you to go, Beanpole! | 你该走人了 瘦竹竿 |
[25:58] | Pull them right out. | 把这些全拔掉 |
[25:59] | Just going to put them right back in. | 那我就再插上去 |
[26:00] | We can do this all day. | 我可以跟你这样耗一整天 |
[26:08] | Stop right there! Stop it! | 停下 住手 |
[26:10] | So you would hammer one of nature’s innocent creatures? | 你居然对这个大自然的无辜小生灵下手 |
[26:17] | What? No! | 什么 没有的事 |
[26:18] | I would never hit this little guy. You, on the other hand, | 我才不会打这个小家伙呢 不过你的话 |
[26:22] | I would gladly pound you | 我倒是很想把你 |
[26:23] | and your mustache into the ground! | 和你的大胡子锤到地里去 |
[26:25] | Behold! The intruder and his violent ways. | 大家看 这个入侵者行为暴力 |
[26:30] | Shame on you. For shame! | 真是不知羞耻 不要脸 |
[26:34] | All right, you know what? That’s it! | 那好 不跟你们闹了 |
[26:36] | You listen to me, you furry meatloaf. | 你听好了 小毛球 |
[26:38] | I’m going to chop down as many trees as I need. Okay? | 我想砍多少树就砍多少 明白吗 |
[26:41] | Newsflash! Not going anywhere! | 让我走 没门 |
[26:44] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[26:47] | Then you leave me no choice. | 那我就别无选择 |
[26:52] | If you’re not gone by the time the sun sets on this valley, | 如果你在太阳下山之前还不搬走的话 |
[26:56] | all the forces of nature will be unleashed upon you | 你会受到大自然所有力量的惩罚 |
[27:00] | and curse you until the end of your days! | 你将被诅咒 永世不得翻身 |
[27:05] | You have been warned. | 我已经警告过你了 |
[27:15] | Thanks. Yeah, okay. | 谢谢 我知道了 |
[27:17] | You have been warned. | 我已经警告过你了 |
[27:20] | But I didn’t listen to his warning. | 我并没有理会他的警告 |
[27:23] | And you won’t believe what happened that night. | 你不会相信当晚发生的事 |
[27:25] | What? | 什么事 |
[27:26] | If you want to hear more, come back tomorrow. | 欲知此事 请明天再来 |
[27:29] | Hey, wait, wait! Tomorrow? | 等等 明天 |
[27:34] | Are you serious right now? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[27:36] | Ah! You live in the middle of nowhere! | 你住在这鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[27:39] | It stinks out here. Don’t make me come back! | 臭气熏天 我可不想再来 |
[27:41] | I guess you don’t really want to hear the rest of the story. | 那你就是不想继续听下去了 |
[27:49] | No, no. | 不是 |
[27:51] | I do. I really do. I want to hear the story. I just… | 我想 我特别想听这个故事 只是 |
[27:54] | Nah! You don’t have what it takes. | 算了 心志不坚 难以成事 |
[27:56] | Goodbye. | 再见吧 |
[27:57] | Wait, wait! I have what it takes. | 等等 我有决心的 |
[28:03] | It’s all right. It’s okay, I’ll come back. | 好吧 没关系 我会再来的 |
[28:05] | It’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[28:07] | See, here I am, leaving. Walking away now. | 看着 我走了 |
[28:11] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[28:15] | Maybe. Just maybe. | 这就难说了 |
[28:27] | What did you wish for, Audrey? | 你许了什么愿 奥黛丽 |
[28:29] | Well, I would love to tell you, | 我很想告诉你们 |
[28:30] | but, sadly, according to the universal wish laws, I cannot. | 但众所周知 说出来就不灵了 |
[28:36] | I know what she wished for. | 我知道她想要什么 |
[28:50] | Was it, perhaps… | 是不是 |
[28:53] | This? | 这个 |
[29:03] | Ted, you didn’t. | 泰德 我在做梦吗 |
[29:05] | Oh, no. I totally did. | 不是梦 我为你找到了 |
[29:09] | Happy birthday, Audrey. | 生日快乐 奥黛丽 |
[29:13] | Kiss him! Kiss him! | 吻他 吻他 |
[29:28] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[29:29] | Ted. Tedster. | 泰德 泰德斯特 |
[29:31] | – You’re kissing the cereal again, hon. – What? | -你又在亲麦片盒盒了 -什么 |
[29:34] | I just… I like this cereal. | 我只是 喜欢这种麦片罢了 |
[29:37] | What one is this? Yeah! | 这是什么牌子 就是它 |
[29:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:40] | Well, I’ll make sure to buy extra next time for you. | 下次我给你多买点 |
[29:43] | All right, cool. Hey, I got to run. I got to go do a thing. | 太棒了 我得走了 有事在身 |
[29:46] | So, I’ll see you guys. | 回见 |
[29:50] | You’re not going anywhere, young man. | 你哪都不能去 年轻人 |
[29:52] | It’s Sunday. You know what that means? | 今天是星期天 知道是什么日子吗 |
[29:54] | Family time, and we’re all playing board games! | 是家庭时间 我们来玩桌游 |
[29:54] | 家庭时间 北欧家庭周末聚会游戏的时间 | |
[29:57] | But… | 但是… |
[30:03] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[30:05] | Mom, seriously, every turn? | 妈妈 说实话 你打算每步棋都磨蹭吗 |
[30:07] | Hey, back off! | 闪开 |
[30:11] | – No. – Okay! Family time is over. | -不 -家庭时间到此为止 |
[30:14] | It is now personal time. I’ll be in my room. | 现在是个人时间 我回卧室了 |
[30:19] | Okay, dear. Have fun. | 好 亲爱的 祝愉快 |
[30:24] | I knew I could break her. | 我就知道我能制服她 |
[30:27] | – Go. – Huh? | -快走 -什么 |
[30:28] | Go see him! | 去见他 |
[30:29] | Oh, yeah! | 当然了 |
[30:32] | You rule! Thank you, Grammy. | 姜是老的辣 谢谢您 外婆 |
[30:55] | Hey! Ted, right? | 你好 你泰德 是吧 |
[30:58] | Mr. O’Hare? | 欧海尔先生 |
[31:01] | So, I hear you have become interested in trees. | 我听说你开始对树木感兴趣了 |
[31:04] | What’s that all about? | 怎么回事 |
[31:09] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪里听说的 |
[31:11] | Teddy, there’s not much that goes on in Thneedville | 泰迪 我对特尼镇里的大事小情 |
[31:13] | that I don’t know about. | 都了如指掌 |
[31:15] | Here’s the deal, I make a living selling fresh air to people. | 问题在这里 我靠出售新鲜空气维持生计 |
[31:19] | Trees? They make it for free. | 但树木却无偿提供这东西 |
[31:22] | So, when I hear people talking about them | 因此 我会变得谈木色变 |
[31:25] | I consider it kind of a threat to my business. | 因为那是对我生意的威胁 |
[31:29] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[31:31] | You listen to me, boy. | 听我说 孩子 |
[31:33] | Don’t go poking around in things you don’t understand | 不要瞎搀和你不明白的事情 |
[31:37] | or I’ll be your worst nightmare. | 否则我就是你的梦魇 |
[31:39] | I’m Frankenstein’s head on a spider’s body! | 我是蛛身人面的科学怪人 |
[31:39] | 科学怪人 弗兰肯斯坦 同名小说主人公 | |
[31:45] | Okay, my mom is expecting me. So, I’m just going to… | 好吧 我妈妈在等我 我得去… |
[31:48] | Of course, of course. Now, go back to your family game time. | 当然 回家去享受家庭游戏时光吧 |
[31:53] | Grandma just finished her turn. | 外婆刚刚下完一步棋 |
[31:56] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[31:58] | Please. I have eyes everywhere. | 拜托 我的眼线遍布各地 |
[32:06] | You got a beautiful town here, Ted. | 这个镇很美好 泰德 |
[32:09] | Lots of fun stuff to occupy your short attention span. | 好东西多得足够塞满你的小脑袋了 |
[32:13] | Why, I can’t think of any reason | 我可想象不出任何动机 |
[32:15] | you would ever want to go outside of town again. | 能让你企图再次出镇 |
[32:20] | Ever. | 这辈子都不要想 |
[32:26] | Okay! Good talk. Really good talk. | 很好 我们聊得挺好 非常好 |
[32:56] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:58] | Look out! | 小心 |
[33:02] | Hey, man? You know, you need to change that door bell. | 你知道吗 你得换一换门铃了 |
[33:07] | – Oh, you missed me. – What? | -你想我了 -什么 |
[33:09] | You’re already back. Clearly, you missed me a little. Right? | 你回来了 很明显你有点想我 对吧 |
[33:14] | No, I didn’t. I’m just here to hear the end of the story. | 才不是 我是来听故事大结局的 |
[33:17] | Why are you so interested in trees anyway? | 那么你为何对树木如此感兴趣 |
[33:19] | Why aren’t you like other kids | 你为什么不像其他孩子 |
[33:21] | break dancing and wearing bell-bottoms, | 去跳跳霹雳舞 穿穿喇叭裤 |
[33:23] | and playing the Donkey Kongs? | 或者玩玩大金刚 |
[33:23] | 大金刚 任天堂出品游戏 | |
[33:25] | Yeah, right, right. I don’t know. | 没错 我也不知道 |
[33:30] | Uh, I just thought it | 我只是觉得 |
[33:31] | would be kind of cool to have one, you know? | 能有一棵树挺帅的 |
[33:35] | It’s a girl, isn’t it? | 其实是因为一个女孩 是吧 |
[33:37] | What? No! | 什么 当然不是 |
[33:39] | Really? Because when a guy does something stupid once | 真的吗 要是男孩子干了一次蠢事 |
[33:42] | well, that’s because he’s a guy. | 只是因为他是个男孩子 |
[33:44] | But if he does the same stupid thing twice | 但是相同的蠢事他又干了第二次 |
[33:46] | it’s usually to impress some girl. | 那么一般都是为了打动某个女孩 |
[33:49] | Hey, she is not some girl! | 她可不是一般的女孩 |
[33:51] | She’s a woman, in high school. | 她是我的女神 现在是高中小女生 |
[33:54] | And she loves trees. And I’m going to get her one. | 她热爱树木 所以我要给她弄一棵 |
[33:59] | How nice to see someone so undeterred by things like reality. | 能看到有人不向现实低头真是好 |
[34:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:04] | All right, but where did we leave off? | 我上次讲到哪里了 |
[34:28] | Now that’s a Thneed. | 泰德大功告成 |
[34:30] | Nothing unmanly about knitting. No, sir. | 织点东西丢不了男子气概 当然不 先生 |
[34:55] | Look at that… | 注意点 |
[34:59] | Who taught you guys how to steal a bed? | 是谁教你们这么偷床的 |
[35:06] | Shh! | 小声点 |
[35:27] | Okay, nice and easy. | 很好 又轻又快 |
[35:36] | Nice work, you guys. Couldn’t have done it without you. | 干得好 孩子们 多亏你们才成事 |
[35:42] | You got to be kidding me. Can he swim? | 开什么玩笑 他会游泳吗 |
[35:46] | Of course he can’t swim! | 当然不会 |
[35:47] | Hang on, Pipsqueak! I’m coming to get you! | 坚持住 小熊仔 我去救你了 |
[35:55] | Hey, you fishies! Stop that bed! | 鱼儿们 把床停住 |
[36:09] | Jump, jump! | 跳上去 跳上去 |
[36:11] | Come on, get up there. Come on. | 快点 爬上树梢 动作快 |
[36:13] | Go, go! A little bit more! A little bit more! | 快点 还差一点 就差一点 |
[36:18] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:24] | Get up there. | 上去 |
[36:28] | Okay, Pipsqueak, give me your hand. | 好 小熊仔 伸出手来 |
[36:30] | Come on, reach out for the Lorax. | 来吧 抓住老雷斯的手 |
[36:35] | Where did you go? | 你要去哪 |
[36:39] | Bar-ba-loots. | 傻熊仔 |
[36:49] | Oh, that’s bad. | 糟糕 |
[36:55] | Hey, Beanpole, wake up! | 瘦竹竿 别睡了 |
[37:06] | What’s happening? Where am I? | 怎么回事 我在哪 |
[37:08] | Hey! We got trouble, and it’s coming up fast! | 有麻烦了 你的床跑得太快 |
[37:15] | We’re in a river! | 我们在河里 |
[37:40] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[37:45] | Just do something! | 不要袖手旁观 |
[37:47] | Help is on the way! | 支援就来 |
[37:52] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[37:55] | Just a minute! | 再坚持一会 |
[38:18] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[38:23] | Wake up! Wake up! | 醒过来 起来 |
[38:32] | Clear! | 电击起搏 |
[38:38] | I was heading into the light | 我就要被一片眩光吞噬的时候 |
[38:39] | and you pulled me right back and here I am! | 你把我拉回来了 |
[38:41] | You saved my life! | 你救了我一命 |
[38:43] | Yeah, I know. Well, no, it’s not that big a deal. | 我知道 没什么大不了的 |
[38:46] | It is a big deal! | 这是壮举 |
[38:47] | Look, I almost went over that waterfall! Wait… | 我差点掉到瀑布下面 等等… |
[38:52] | On my bed. How did my bed get in the river? | 我刚才在床上 我的床怎么跑到河里的 |
[38:55] | About that… | 至于那件事… |
[38:58] | Actually… I put your bed in the water. | 事实上 是我把你的床推进河里 |
[39:03] | I didn’t mean you any harm. | 我并无恶意 |
[39:05] | I just wanted to calmly float you away. | 只想静静地把你送走 |
[39:08] | Look, everyone here needs the trees | 这里的每个人都需要树木 |
[39:11] | and you’re chopping them down! | 但你却在滥砍滥伐 |
[39:13] | So, we’ve got a big problem. | 因此我们身陷窘境 |
[39:23] | All right, look. | 好吧 听我说 |
[39:24] | I hereby swear that I will never chop down another tree. | 我庄严起誓不再砍伐任何一棵树 |
[39:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:32] | Thank you. But I’m going to keep my eye on you. | 谢谢 但我还是要监督你 |
[39:35] | Good. Now, I’ve got a big day tomorrow | 很好 明天我还有大事要做 |
[39:37] | so I’m going to get some sleep. | 所以我要睡觉了 |
[39:42] | Right after I find my bed. | 不过还得先把床找回来 |
[40:06] | Okay, what are you… | 你在… |
[40:10] | Question, what are they doing here? | 我有个问题 他们在这干什么 |
[40:13] | And follow up, if I may, what are you doing here? | 如果你不介意还有个问题 你在这干什么 |
[40:18] | Well, after the incident last night | 昨夜的事情之后 |
[40:21] | we found one of your socks and came here to return it. | 我们找到了你的一只袜子 特来归还 |
[40:24] | – But when we got here, you were asleep. – What? | -但我们来时你已进入梦乡 -什么 |
[40:28] | Exactly. And sleeping is the body’s way | 太对了 睡觉就意味着 |
[40:30] | of telling other people to go away. | 闭门谢客 |
[40:33] | I know, but you looked so cozy. | 我知道 你看起来睡得真舒服 |
[40:36] | And it was cold outside, and we just fell asleep. No harm done. | 外面又冷 所以我们睡着了 平安无事 |
[40:40] | “No harm done”? “No harm done”? Okay. | 平安无事吗 无事吗 好吧 |
[40:44] | Okay, I put my lips on those. Well, I used to, anyway. | 这杯子我可是要上嘴的 不过现在不必了 |
[40:51] | Did you just… In my bowl! | 你在我的碗里放了什么 |
[40:57] | Why do you have one of these? | 为什么你会有这东西 |
[40:59] | You don’t even have a mustache. | 你连一根胡子都没有 |
[41:03] | Okay, that’s it! | 我受够了 |
[41:04] | What? I thought we made a deal last night. | 什么 我还以为昨晚我们达成共识了 |
[41:07] | Yes, we did. | 没错 是这样 |
[41:08] | And I said I wouldn’t chop down any more trees. | 我说我不会再砍一棵树 |
[41:10] | And I said I was going to keep an eye on you. | 我说我要监督你 |
[41:13] | I’m starving. What’s for breakfast? | 我饿死了 早餐吃什么 |
[41:17] | Breakfast is overrated. | 估计早餐是没戏了 |
[41:21] | You know what? I got work to do. Yeah. | 你知道吗 我有工作要做 |
[41:24] | I got to go into town and sell my Thneed. | 我要进镇卖特尼 |
[41:30] | You chopped down one of my trees | 你砍了我一棵树 |
[41:31] | to make that piece of garbage? | 就做了这么个垃圾吗 |
[41:33] | Look at that… | 瞧瞧看… |
[41:35] | “Garbage”? Oh, no. Oh, no! You do not get it. | 垃圾? 不不不 你不明白 |
[41:39] | This is a revolutionary product | 这是个能颠覆世界的 |
[41:42] | that will change the world as we know it. | 革命性产品 |
[41:45] | It has a million uses! | 它用途广泛 |
[41:47] | Look at this. It’s a swimsuit! | 看看 能变成泳裤 |
[41:50] | Mud tracked all over your floor by uninvited guests? | 地板上全是不速之客的泥脚印吗 |
[41:53] | Well, the Thneed sure comes in handy for that! | 把特尼当抹布可是方便之极 |
[41:57] | But wait, there’s more! | 等一下 还没完 |
[41:58] | Thanks to its all-natural microfibers | 多亏了它的自然纤维 |
[42:00] | the Thneed is super-absorbent! | 特尼吸水性极佳 |
[42:03] | It also works as a hat. | 当帽子也效果出众 |
[42:06] | Of course, you probably want to wring it out first. | 当然 可能你得先把它拧干 |
[42:07] | Go ahead, knock yourself out. | 走走走 去自己折腾吧 |
[42:10] | But nobody is going to buy that thing. | 但是没人会买那玩意 |
[42:12] | Good to know. | 感谢相告 |
[42:14] | Well, fortunately, you are not the target market, weirdo. | 幸运的是 你不是目标市场 怪胎 |
[42:19] | You’re bringing a guitar? | 你还带了吉他来? |
[42:20] | Oh, yeah. I got a little jingle. | 没错 我会唱一点小曲 |
[42:22] | I’m gonna blow some minds, gonna sell some Thneeds! | 我要震撼众人 卖掉特尼 |
[42:25] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[42:28] | Everybody needs a Thneed | 人人都要特尼 |
[42:32] | A fine thing that all people… | 大家都爱… |
[42:36] | Sit down, go on. | 坐好 继续 |
[42:38] | Unfortunately, I didn’t sell it the first day. | 很不幸 第一天我没卖出去 |
[42:40] | The Thneed is good | 特尼好 |
[42:43] | The Thneed is great… | 特尼妙 |
[42:49] | Or the second day. | 第二天如出一辙 |
[42:53] | Or the third, or fourth, or fifth day. | 第三第四第五天也照旧 |
[42:56] | Okay, that one hit the tender spot. | 这发正中要害 |
[43:00] | Until finally… | 到最后 |
[43:01] | That’s it! You know what? | 够了 你们知道吗 |
[43:03] | I’m done with this thing. | 我受够了 |
[43:08] | My family was right. I quit! | 我家人说得没错 我放弃了 |
[43:19] | Hey. Cool hat. | 帽子真酷 |
[43:20] | Oh, my gosh! I totally want one. | 天啊 我也想要一顶 |
[43:23] | That thing makes me like you more. | 这帽子让我对你更加敬爱 |
[43:34] | Hey! Where’s your Thneed, did you sell it? | 你的特尼呢 卖掉了吗 |
[43:37] | Hey yeah. No, no. Didn’t sell it. | 没有 没有 没卖出去 |
[43:40] | Turns out, it’s ahead of its time, I guess. | 我猜它可能生不逢时 |
[43:43] | Hey, you gave it your best shot. Right? What more can you do? | 你已经尽全力了 是吧 你还能做什么 |
[43:46] | Come on, take a seat, we’ll deal you in. | 来吧 坐这里 三缺一 |
[43:49] | What are we playing? | 你们在干什么 |
[43:50] | I’m playing poker. He’s playing Go Fish. And I think he’s hungry. | 我在打牌 他在玩钓鱼 我觉得他饿了 |
[44:00] | Pancake, the pancake | 薄饼 薄饼 |
[44:04] | Up! | 走你 |
[44:09] | Who is up for ninths? | 第九批饼是谁的 |
[44:16] | All right, pass them over. | 他们都不算数 |
[44:18] | Yeah, see? | 瞧见了吗 |
[44:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[44:30] | Oh, no. That’s a lot of people. | 不 这么多人 |
[44:40] | Everybody needs a Thneed | 人人都要特尼 |
[44:44] | A fine thing that all people need | 大家都爱好东西 |
[44:47] | The Thneed is good The Thneed is great | 特尼好 特尼妙 |
[44:51] | Let’s hope we’re not too late | 希望我们未迟到 |
[44:57] | It’s a super trendy hat | 时尚帽 |
[45:00] | It’s a tightrope for an acrobat | 杂技绳 |
[45:04] | A net for catching butterflies | 蝴蝶网 |
[45:08] | A thing we use for exercise | 健身器 |
[45:14] | Everybody needs a Thneed | 人人都要特尼 |
[45:18] | A fine thing that all people need | 大家都爱好东西 |
[45:21] | Everybody needs a Thneed | 人人都要特尼 |
[45:24] | Oh, yeah! We’re in business, baby! | 太棒了 生意兴隆 |
[45:27] | We need a Thneed | 我们要特尼 |
[45:30] | Mom? Hey, it’s me! I told you I was going to be a success! | 妈妈 是我 我说过我会功成名就的 |
[45:34] | You need to bring the whole family here right now. | 你现在得带全家人过来 |
[45:37] | We’re going to be rich! | 我们要发财了 |
[45:40] | What? I’m going to need all the help I can get. Don’t worry. | 怎么了 我只是召集帮手 别担心 |
[45:45] | So, has he told you how to get a tree yet? | 他告诉你怎么弄到一棵树了吗 |
[45:48] | Actually, no. | 其实还没有 |
[45:50] | But I think he’s going to get to that part really soon. | 但我觉得已经接近成功了 |
[45:55] | – Here we are. – What? | -我们到了 -什么 |
[45:57] | I’ll just be a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[46:01] | Oh, wow. Hey, Audrey! | 天啊 你好 奥黛丽 |
[46:04] | Oh, hi, Ted! What’s up? | 你好 泰德 干什么呢 |
[46:06] | You know me, just cruising. Putting out the vibe. | 你了解我 出来兜兜风 透透气 |
[46:10] | Just me and my thoughts. | 我一个人想出来就出来了 |
[46:13] | Oh, is this the girl you’re always talking about? | 这就是你常说起的那个女孩吗 |
[46:15] | Grandma! Stop making things up. | 外婆 别瞎搅合 |
[46:17] | – She’s even prettier than… – Okay, got to run! Bye. | -她比你说的还可爱 -该走了 再见 |
[46:22] | Okay, Grammy, let’s get you home! | 好了 外婆 我送你回家 |
[46:33] | 欧海尔公司出品 | |
[46:44] | 欧海尔公司私有财产 | |
[47:00] | I’m so sorry. So sorry. | 很抱歉 十分抱歉 |
[47:04] | Did not wanna see that. | 我也不想看见那一幕 |
[47:30] | Hey, I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[47:31] | What have you got there? | 你带什么来了 |
[47:33] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[47:41] | Thank you, Ted. | 谢谢你 泰德 |
[47:46] | Now, picture this. | 现在想象一个场景 |
[47:48] | Sun shining, a blue sky, a perfect day. | 晴空万里 蓝天白云 完美的一天 |
[47:57] | It was all downhill from there. | 一个美丽的山坡 |
[48:32] | What a dump. | 乱得像个垃圾场 |
[48:34] | Hey, Aunt Grizelda! | 格丽泽尔达阿姨 |
[48:38] | Hey, Chet, check this out! | 切特 瞧这是什么 |
[48:40] | Go long! | 跑远点 |
[48:42] | No, Brett, that’s actually not a… | 不 布莱特 那个不是… |
[48:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:45] | Go long! Go long! | 跑远点 跑远点 |
[48:46] | I got it! I got it! | 抓住了 抓住了 |
[48:51] | Got it! | 抓住了 |
[48:53] | He totally ran into that tree! | 他撞到树上了 |
[48:58] | Oncie, is that you? | 小万 是你吗 |
[49:00] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[49:01] | There he is! There’s my big, suddenly successful son! | 是他 我一夜成功的乖儿子 |
[49:08] | We always knew you would make it, Oncie. Right? | 我们就知道你能行 小万 对不对 |
[49:12] | Hey! I love this guy! | 我爱死这家伙了 |
[49:14] | But you always said I wouldn’t amount to anything, remember? | 但您总说我什么都做不成 记得吗 |
[49:18] | Hush your mouth. I was just trying to motivate you! | 闭上嘴 我是想激励你 |
[49:21] | I am really glad that you clarified that | 很高兴你澄清这一点 |
[49:23] | because it actually hurt my feelings for a really long time. | 因为这话确实让我伤心很久 |
[49:26] | Anyway, you’re all here, you all work for me, and that’s cool. | 不管怎么说 你们都在这为我工作 真酷 |
[49:30] | So, let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[49:32] | Brett, Chet, set up the RV! | 布莱特 切特 把休闲车搭起来 |
[49:34] | Would you stop throwing that bear? | 你们能不能不扔那头熊 |
[50:06] | Time out. Back up. Stop. Don’t move an inch. | 时间到 后退 别动 一步都别动 |
[50:09] | Nobody’s moving in here. | 任何人禁止入内 |
[50:10] | You got to go. Goodbye. | 你们走吧 再见 |
[50:12] | So, who invited the giant, furry peanut? | 谁把这么大一个毛花生请过来的 |
[50:15] | You calling me a peanut, huh? | 你居然叫我花生 |
[50:17] | I’ll go right up your nose! | 看我打烂你的鼻子 |
[50:21] | You wouldn’t hit a woman. | 你不能打女人 |
[50:22] | That’s a woman? | 那是个女人? |
[50:24] | Okay. Everyone, cool it. | 好了 大家冷静点 |
[50:27] | Let’s not get off on the wrong foot here. | 不要一步错步步错 |
[50:29] | – Um, family, this is my friend… – Acquaintance. | -家人们 这是我的朋友 -相识而已 |
[50:32] | Yeah, acquaintance. Very good acquaintance, the Lorax. | 没错 相识 关系很好 他叫老雷斯 |
[50:36] | – He speaks for the trees. – That’s right. | -他是树木的代表 -没错 |
[50:39] | And on behalf of the trees, get out! | 谨代表树木 我请你们滚出去 |
[50:43] | Will you just be nice! This is my family. | 你客气一点好吗 这是我的家人 |
[50:48] | And I’m going to need their help | 如果我想把公司做大 |
[50:49] | if my company is going to get bigger. Okay? | 就需要他们的帮助 明白吗 |
[50:51] | Bigger? | 做大? |
[50:53] | Yeah, this isn’t some rinky-dink operation anymore. | 没错 这可不再是什么过气的生意了 |
[50:56] | I got plans. Big plans! | 我有计划 宏伟的计划 |
[50:59] | A vision of a world filled with Thneeds. It’s going to be huge! | 让世界充满特尼 宏伟至极 |
[51:05] | Which way does a tree fall? | 你知道树木会倒向哪个方向吗 |
[51:07] | down? | 倒向地上吗 |
[51:09] | A tree falls the way it leans. | 树木倒向它原来倾斜的方向 |
[51:12] | Be careful which way you lean. | 选择好你自己的方向 |
[51:25] | I mean, look at this. It’s amazing. | 我是说 瞧瞧看 太令人震惊了 |
[51:29] | I am so proud of me. | 我真以自己为傲 |
[51:32] | Oncie, we’ve got us a little problem. | 小万 我们遇到了点小问题 |
[51:35] | Problem? | 问题? |
[51:38] | See, we’re not making Thneeds fast enough. | 我们做特尼的速度不够快 |
[51:41] | Harvesting the tufts takes too long! | 摘树羽太花时间了 |
[51:53] | Well, what else can we do? | 我们还能做什么 |
[51:55] | Well, and this just came to me | 我突然灵光一现 |
[51:59] | we could always start chopping down the trees. | 我们可以把树砍了 |
[52:03] | What? | 什么 |
[52:04] | Now you’re thinking. That would speed things up! | 你好好想想 效率会翻倍 |
[52:07] | – But… – No “But” s, Oncie. | -但是… -不要但是了 小万 |
[52:09] | You’re running a business now. | 你现在是生意人 |
[52:10] | You have to do what’s best for the company | 得为公司的发展着想 |
[52:12] | and your momma. | 也得为你妈妈着想 |
[52:15] | Well, I guess it couldn’t hurt to chop down a few trees. | 我也觉得砍几棵树不算什么 |
[52:21] | You’ve made me so proud, Oncie. Come here! | 你真令我自豪 小万 来 |
[52:24] | Hey! I love this guy! | 我爱死这家伙了 |
[52:37] | No! No, no, no! Stop it! Please, stop. | 不不不 住手 求你了 快住手 |
[52:41] | Take that, you stupid tree! | 接招吧 蠢树 |
[52:49] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你觉得你要去哪 |
[52:51] | Excuse me, sir. I need to talk with your boss. | 抱歉 先生 我要跟你们老板谈谈 |
[52:56] | Oh, I’m sorry | 十分抱歉 |
[52:58] | but Mr. Once-ler’s not seeing anyone right now. | 万先生现在闭门谢客 |
[53:01] | Yeah, well, he’ll see me. So… | 他会见我的 所以… |
[53:02] | Hey, keep your paws off me! | 别用你的脏爪子碰我 |
[53:04] | Give me a reason, Shorty. | 给我个理由 小矮子 |
[53:06] | Hey, you broke your promise. | 你违反誓言了 |
[53:08] | You’re better than this. | 你是个好人 |
[53:10] | You gotta stop! This is bad! | 快住手 这样不好 |
[53:13] | Have a nice day! | 祝君愉快 |
[53:19] | Bad? | 不好? |
[53:20] | I’m not bad, I’m the good guy here. He just doesn’t get it. | 我可不坏 我是好人 他理解不了 |
[53:24] | Do you think I’m bad? | 你觉得我不好吗 |
[53:26] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[53:27] | I mean, something good finally happens to me | 我是说 我好不容易好事当头 |
[53:30] | and he just has to come along and rain on my parade. | 他却跑过来泼我冷水 |
[53:34] | What’s his problem? | 他到底怎么回事 |
[53:36] | See? | 明白吗 |
[53:40] | Yeah, bad! Right. | 没错 不好 太对了 |
[53:54] | How bad can I be? | 我能有多坏 |
[53:56] | I’m just doin’ what comes naturally | 我只是顺其自然 |
[53:59] | How bad can I be? | 我能有多坏 |
[54:01] | I’m just following my destiny | 我只是顺应天命 |
[54:03] | How bad can I be? | 我能有多坏 |
[54:06] | I’m just doin’ what comes naturally | 我只是顺其自然 |
[54:08] | How bad can I be? | 我能有多坏 |
[54:11] | How bad can I possibly be? | 我还能有多坏 |
[54:13] | Well, there’s a principle in nature | 自然界中有法则 |
[54:14] | Principle in nature | 自然之法 |
[54:16] | That almost every creature knows | 众所周知 |
[54:18] | Called survival of the fittest | 物竞天择 |
[54:19] | Survival of the fittest | 物竞天择 |
[54:21] | And check it, this is how it goes | 听着 是这样 |
[54:23] | The animal that wins gotta scratch and fight | 要想获胜 得拳踢脚打 |
[54:26] | And claw and bite and punch | 又抓又咬 |
[54:28] | And the animal that doesn’t Well, the animal that doesn’t | 若非如此 |
[54:30] | Winds up someone else’s La-la-la-la lunch | 便会沦为盘中餐 |
[54:36] | Munch, munch, munch, munch, munch | 被人嚼啊嚼 |
[54:37] | I’m just sayin’ | 就是这么一说 |
[54:38] | How bad can I be? | 我能有多坏 |
[54:41] | I’m just doin’ what comes naturally | 我只是顺其自然 |
[54:43] | How bad can I be? | 我能有多坏 |
[54:45] | I’m just following my destiny | 我只是顺应天命 |
[54:48] | How bad can I be? | 我能有多坏 |
[54:50] | I’m just doin’ what comes naturally | 我只是顺其自然 |
[54:53] | How bad can I be? | 我能有多坏 |
[54:54] | 特尼 | |
[54:55] | How bad can I possibly be? | 我还能有多坏 |
[54:57] | There’s a principle in business | 生意场上有规则 |
[54:59] | Principle in business | 生意之规 |
[55:00] | That everybody knows is sound | 众所周知 |
[55:02] | It says the people with the money | 有财之人 |
[55:05] | Make this ever-loving world go round | 统领一切 |
[55:07] | So I’m biggering my company I’m biggering my factory | 所以我要壮大公司 扩张工厂 |
[55:10] | I’m biggering my corporate sign | 扩大企业标志 |
[55:11] | Bigger, bigger! | 扩张 扩张 |
[55:12] | Everybody out there You take care of yours | 大家各司其政 |
[55:16] | I’ll take care of mine-mine-mine-mine-mine | 我只管自己 自己 自己 |
[55:20] | Shake that bottom line | 增加盈利 |
[55:21] | Let me hear you say Smogulous Smoke! | 我们说 烟气蒙蒙 |
[55:23] | Smogulous Smoke! | 烟气蒙蒙 |
[55:24] | Schloppity-Schlopp! | 泥巴黏黏 |
[55:27] | Complain all you want It’s never, ever, ever, ever gonna stop | 随你们抱怨 永无宁日 |
[55:30] | Stop | 停 |
[55:32] | Come on, how bad can I possibly be? | 拜托 我还能有多坏 |
[55:34] | How bad can I be? | 我能有多坏 |
[55:37] | I’m just building the economy | 我只是在建设经济 |
[55:39] | How bad can I be? | 我能有多坏 |
[55:42] | Just look at me petting this puppy | 看我如何关爱动物 |
[55:44] | How bad can I be? | 我能有多坏 |
[55:46] | A portion of proceeds goes to charity | 为慈善奉献 |
[55:49] | How bad can I be? | 我能有多坏 |
[55:51] | How bad could I possibly be? Let’s see! | 我还能有多坏 看着吧 |
[55:56] | All the customers are buying | 大家疯狂抢购 |
[56:01] | And the money’s multiplying | 钱财滚滚而来 |
[56:06] | And the PR people are lying | 公关部满口谎言 |
[56:09] | 老雷斯认可 | |
[56:11] | And the lawyers are denying | 律师们绝口否认 |
[56:16] | Who cares if a few trees are dying? | 谁要管那几棵树的死活 |
[56:21] | This is all so gratifying! | 这一切都太棒了 |
[56:23] | How bad? | 有多糟 |
[56:26] | How bad can this possibly be? | 这能有多糟 |
[56:57] | [特尼销量 超过五百多万] | |
[56:57] | [万氏企业 屹立不倒] | |
[57:04] | 万氏 | |
[57:08] | 特尼镇 | |
[57:12] | So, how are things? | 最近怎么样 |
[57:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[57:16] | Happy yet? You fill that hole deep down inside you? | 开心了 你的野心得到满足了吗 |
[57:20] | Or do you still need more? | 或许你的野心远不止于此 |
[57:22] | Look, if you’ve got a problem with what I’m doing, | 要是你对我的所作所为不满 |
[57:25] | why haven’t you used your quote-unquote powers to stop me? | 为什么不用你说的神秘力量阻止我啊 |
[57:32] | I told you, that’s not how it works. | 我说了 不是如此简单的报应 |
[57:35] | Right, I forgot. You’re a fraud. | 是啊 我忘了 你就是个骗子 |
[57:38] | I need you to get out. Now! | 我叫你现在出去 |
[57:42] | Why? Do I make you uncomfortable? | 为什么 我让你不自在了吗 |
[57:44] | Remind you of the promises you made? | 让你想起曾经的承诺了吗 |
[57:46] | The man you used to be? | 你曾经是怎样的人 |
[57:48] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[57:49] | You can just shut your mustache. My conscience is clear. | 你可以闭嘴了 我良心无愧 |
[57:53] | I have done nothing illegal. | 我没有违法 |
[57:54] | I have my rights, and I intend to keep on biggering, and biggering, | 我有这些权利 我还要继续扩张 |
[57:58] | and turning more Truffula trees into Thneeds. | 把更多的棉花糖树做成特尼产品 |
[58:01] | And nothing is going to stop me! | 没什么能阻止我 |
[58:21] | Well, that’s it. | 事已至此 |
[58:23] | The very last one. | 这是最后一棵树 |
[58:26] | That may stop you. | 说不定会阻止你 |
[58:45] | 人人需要特尼 | |
[58:49] | Somebody sure made a bundle on that thing. | 有人可靠这个狠赚了一笔钱 |
[58:51] | I wonder what the next million dollar invention’s going to be. | 不知道下一个价值百万的发明是什么 |
[59:01] | Yeah, I wonder… | 是啊 我也在好奇 |
[59:14] | Son, you have let me down. | 儿子 你让我失望了 |
[59:18] | Brett, you are now my favorite child. | 布莱特 现在我最喜欢你 |
[59:40] | Hey, look, I don’t want any trouble. | 听着 我不想闹事 |
[59:43] | And you won’t get any. Not from them. | 没人闹事 至少它们不会 |
[59:48] | Thanks to you and your hacking, and smogging and glupping, | 因为你的砍伐和污水废气 |
[59:50] | they can’t live here anymore. | 它们无法在此生活了 |
[1:00:01] | So, I’m sending them off. | 所以我让他们走了 |
[1:00:02] | Hopefully, they’ll be able to find a better place out there somewhere. | 希望他们能找到更好的生存之地 |
[1:00:10] | Melvin? | 梅尔文 |
[1:00:13] | Melvin… | 梅尔文 |
[1:00:15] | Pipsqueak… | 小熊仔 |
[1:01:19] | 除非 | |
[1:01:34] | So, this is really all your fault. | 这么说 全都要怪你 |
[1:01:37] | You destroyed everything. | 你毁了一切 |
[1:01:40] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:01:41] | And each day since the Lorax left, | 自从老雷斯走后 |
[1:01:43] | I’ve sat here regretting everything I’ve done, | 我一直在为自己所做的一切后悔 |
[1:01:47] | staring at that word, “Unless,” | 凝视着那个词 除非 |
[1:01:52] | and wondering what it meant. | 想它到底什么意思 |
[1:01:55] | But now I’m thinking… | 但现在想来 |
[1:01:57] | Well, maybe you’re the reason the Lorax left that word there. | 也许那个词是老雷斯给你留的 |
[1:02:01] | Me? Why would he leave that for me? | 我 为什么要留这个词给我 |
[1:02:04] | Because unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, | 因为 除非有人像你这样在乎 |
[1:02:08] | nothing is going to get better. | 事情永远不会有所改变 |
[1:02:11] | It’s not. | 不会的 |
[1:02:31] | The last Truffula seed. | 最后一粒棉花糖树的种子 |
[1:02:34] | You need to plant it, Ted. | 你得拿去种 泰德 |
[1:02:37] | Yeah, but, nobody cares about trees anymore. | 好 但是现在没人关心树了 |
[1:02:40] | Then make them care. | 那就让他们关心 |
[1:02:42] | Plant the seed in the middle of town, where everyone can see. | 种在镇中心 这样大家都能看见 |
[1:02:45] | Change the way things are. | 改变这一切 |
[1:02:48] | I know it may seem small and insignificant, | 我知道这种子看起来微乎其微 |
[1:02:50] | but it’s not about what it is, | 但这不是关键 |
[1:02:53] | it’s about what it can become. | 关键是它可以成长为什么 |
[1:02:55] | That’s not just a seed, | 这不只是一枚种子 |
[1:02:57] | any more than you’re just a boy. | 你也不只是个小男孩 |
[1:03:08] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[1:03:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:03:55] | Hey, Audrey! | 奥黛丽 |
[1:03:57] | Audrey! | 奥黛丽 |
[1:03:59] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[1:04:00] | – What are you doing? – Meet me at my house. | -你干什么呢 -去我家找我 |
[1:04:02] | Wait, but… | 等等 可是 |
[1:04:04] | My house, okay? | 去我家再说 |
[1:04:07] | Got to plant the seed. | 要栽种子 |
[1:04:09] | Okay, we’re going to need water. | 我们得有水 |
[1:04:12] | And uh, something to dig with. | 还有 挖土的东西 |
[1:04:14] | – what do I have… – Ted? | -有什么能… -泰德 |
[1:04:16] | Mom, I’m busy, Mom. | 妈 我忙着呢 |
[1:04:18] | Theodore Wiggins, get down here right now, | 西奥多・威金兹 你现在就给我下来 |
[1:04:20] | and I am not kidding with you! | 我没跟你闹着玩 |
[1:04:29] | Ted, I would like you to meet Mr. O’Hare, | 泰德 我要给你介绍欧海尔先生 |
[1:04:31] | the most powerful man in town. | 镇上的一把手 |
[1:04:35] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[1:04:36] | Hello, Ted. | 你好 泰德 |
[1:04:40] | – Hi. – Isn’t he clever, Mr. O’Hare? | -你好 -你看他多他聪明 欧海尔先生 |
[1:04:43] | He knows his own name and everything. | 他知道自己叫什么 |
[1:04:47] | You know what I would love right now, Mrs. Wiggins? | 你知道我想要什么吗 威金兹太太 |
[1:04:50] | A delicious cookie. | 美味的饼干 |
[1:04:54] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[1:04:55] | Teddy and I’ll stay here and talk. | 泰迪会和我留在这谈话 |
[1:04:57] | Sure, why don’t you go ahead and adopt him? | 没问题 你不如直接收养了他 |
[1:05:01] | I’m just kidding. That was a joke. I was just joking. | 我就是开玩笑 就是玩笑 |
[1:05:05] | I’ll get your cookie. | 我去给你拿饼干 |
[1:05:08] | I know you have it, Ted. | 我知道你有种子 泰德 |
[1:05:10] | So, let’s put an end to this nonsense, shall we? | 所以我们别闹了 好吗 |
[1:05:14] | Hand it over. | 交出来 |
[1:05:15] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[1:05:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:05:19] | Really? Well, then… | 是吗 这样的话 |
[1:05:21] | I guess you wouldn’t mind us checking your room. | 你不介意我们去你房间搜搜喽 |
[1:05:23] | No, no, no! | 不 不行 |
[1:05:25] | Morty! McGurk! Find the seed! | 莫帝 麦格科 找出种子 |
[1:05:26] | No, you can’t go up there! | 不行 你不能上去 |
[1:05:28] | Guys, this is ridiculous. Stop! | 这简直胡闹 停下来 |
[1:05:33] | No, you can’t come in my room! | 不行 你不能进我的房间 |
[1:05:36] | Find it! | 找出来 |
[1:05:43] | Find it! | 快找 |
[1:05:45] | What is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[1:05:46] | This doesn’t involve you! Get back downstairs! | 跟你无关 下楼去 |
[1:05:50] | Excuse me, down there! | 你说什么 小东西 |
[1:05:52] | I don’t care who you are, you little crazy baby-man! | 我不管你是谁 你个疯颠颠的小男人 |
[1:05:54] | Get out of my house now. This is outrageous. | 从我房子里出去 这太无礼了 |
[1:05:57] | Fine. Sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[1:06:00] | Must have been a misunderstanding. We’ll be leaving now. | 一定是误会 我们这就走 |
[1:06:03] | And my apologies, Ted. | 抱歉 泰德 |
[1:06:09] | You be safe. | 你好好的 |
[1:06:13] | Mind telling me what’s going on here? | 不跟我解释一下吗 |
[1:06:14] | The seed! Where is it? | 种子 去哪了 |
[1:06:16] | Seed? | 种子 |
[1:06:18] | Where’s Grammy? | 奶奶呢 |
[1:06:23] | It’s alive! | 它活了 |
[1:06:26] | I remember you. | 我可记得你 |
[1:06:30] | Ted, what… | 泰德 怎么… |
[1:06:40] | Audrey! | 奥黛丽 |
[1:06:44] | Hey, did you want to… Well, okay! | 你是不是想… 哦 好吧 |
[1:06:47] | Ted, what is this about? | 泰德 怎么回事 |
[1:06:49] | It’s about this. | 是因为这个 |
[1:06:52] | Wait, wait, wait. Is that? | 等等 等等 这是 |
[1:06:54] | Yes. The last Truffula seed. | 对 最后一粒棉花糖树种子 |
[1:06:56] | And you’re going to help me plant it right in the middle of town | 你得帮我把它种在镇中心 |
[1:06:58] | where everyone can see it. | 这样大家都能看到了 |
[1:07:00] | I could just kiss you right now! | 我幸福的直想亲你一口 |
[1:07:06] | We don’t have time for that. | 我们没时间了 |
[1:07:07] | I don’t know, we have a little time. | 我不知道 还有点时间吧 |
[1:07:11] | But, you know what, let’s just go. Let’s go. Forget about it. | 不管了 走吧 算了 |
[1:07:48] | Here it comes! | 要撞了 |
[1:07:52] | 前方施工 | |
[1:07:53] | I’m going for it. | 就这样 |
[1:08:12] | Oh, hello! | 你好啊 |
[1:08:27] | Ted, big scary blimp coming. | 泰德 头上有个大飞艇 |
[1:08:42] | You won’t get away with this, boy! | 你跑不掉的 小鬼 |
[1:08:57] | Go faster, you idiot! | 开快点 你个蠢货 |
[1:09:01] | Step on it, Ted! | 加油啊 泰德 |
[1:09:14] | You’re fired! | 你被开除了 |
[1:09:16] | Whoa! Ted, look out! | 泰德 看着路 |
[1:09:22] | – Nobody beats Aloysius O… – Ted. | -没人能打败阿洛希尔斯 -泰德 |
[1:09:37] | This is not good. | 要坏事 |
[1:09:39] | How’s it doing? | 种子怎么样了 |
[1:09:51] | Loser! | 蠢货 |
[1:09:52] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[1:09:56] | Oh, no. The seed! | 不好 种子 |
[1:10:01] | Get that seed! | 去追种子 |
[1:10:09] | Hang on! Here we go! | 抓好了 我们走 |
[1:10:14] | Grammy! | 奶奶 |
[1:10:23] | Seriously, how cool is your grandma? | 真的 你奶奶是有多酷 |
[1:10:33] | No! | 不好 |
[1:10:37] | Come on! | 快上来 |
[1:10:39] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 是的 |
[1:10:41] | There it is! | 在那里 |
[1:10:51] | Hey! Watch the road, you meathead! | 看着路 你个蠢货 |
[1:11:04] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[1:11:15] | What the… | 怎么 |
[1:11:17] | Get it unstuck, get it unstuck! | 拔出来 拔出来 |
[1:11:22] | Bring it on, Teddy! | 来啊 泰迪 |
[1:11:25] | You don’t have the guts! | 你没胆的 |
[1:11:27] | Ted! | 泰德 |
[1:11:36] | Grammy! | 奶奶 |
[1:11:43] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:11:48] | Hey! It’s Mr. O… | 看 是欧海尔先… |
[1:11:52] | Take that, shorty! | 爽吧 矮冬瓜 |
[1:12:11] | Okay, we have to get this in the ground. | 好了 我们得把它种到土里 |
[1:12:13] | But where? There’s no dirt anywhere. | 但种哪里 这里都没有土 |
[1:12:19] | No, Grammy… | 别 奶奶 |
[1:12:27] | Hey, get out of there! | 下来 |
[1:12:36] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:12:39] | See, what did I tell you? Easy. Huh? | 看见没 我说什么来着 小菜一碟 |
[1:12:42] | Hey, they broke O’Hare’s head! | 他们砸了欧海尔先生的头 |
[1:12:45] | What do you think you’re doing, kid? | 你在干什么呢 小鬼 |
[1:12:48] | Um, I’m looking for a place to plant a tree. | 我想找地方种树 |
[1:12:51] | A real one. | 真正的树 |
[1:12:52] | Why would we need a tree? | 我们要树做什么 |
[1:12:53] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[1:12:58] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[1:13:00] | Folks… | 伙计们 |
[1:13:02] | The last thing you want around here is trees. | 我们最不需要的就是树了 |
[1:13:06] | They’re filthy! | 脏兮兮的 |
[1:13:08] | Spewing that sticky, nasty sap all over the place. | 弄得到处都是恶心的 黏糊糊的树液 |
[1:13:15] | They bring poisonous ants and stinging bees. | 还会引来毒蚂蚁和蜇人的蜜蜂 |
[1:13:20] | Think about the kids. | 为孩子们想想吧 |
[1:13:23] | And, I just thought, you know, they make leaves! | 我刚想到 树还有树叶 |
[1:13:27] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[1:13:28] | Then these leaves, they just fall. | 然后树叶还会掉下来 |
[1:13:30] | They just fall wherever they want! | 随处乱掉 |
[1:13:33] | Come on! We know why you’re really against trees. | 我们知道你为什么讨厌树 |
[1:13:36] | Because they produce fresh air. | 因为树可以制造空气 |
[1:13:38] | For free! | 免费的 |
[1:13:41] | I am wounded! You have lied! | 你骗人 你伤害了我 |
[1:13:45] | It is not a lie! It’s called photosynthesis. | 我没骗人 那是光合作用 |
[1:13:49] | Come on. She’s making that up! | 听听 她随口胡编 |
[1:13:51] | That’s a made-up word, people! | 那是她编出来的词 各位 |
[1:13:54] | Thneedville is perfect just the way it is. | 特尼镇现在就很完美了 |
[1:13:58] | We don’t need trees! | 我们不需要树 |
[1:14:00] | That boy has a seed. | 而这男孩有粒种子 |
[1:14:03] | We need to stop him! Who’s with me? Come on! | 我们得阻止他 谁和我一起 来 |
[1:14:05] | O’Hare is right! | 欧海尔说的对 |
[1:14:07] | Seeds will ruin us all! Stop it! | 种子会毁了我们 阻止他 |
[1:14:10] | Last chance, kid. Hand it over! | 最后的机会了 孩子 交出来吧 |
[1:14:13] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:14:15] | Come on, let’s go! | 来 我们走 |
[1:14:16] | Get in, get in! | 进来 进来 |
[1:14:22] | Stop that maniac! | 阻止那疯子 |
[1:14:25] | Excuse me, excuse me. Watch out! | 不好意思 让一让 小心 |
[1:14:32] | Ted, you’re going to hit the wall! | 泰德 你要撞到墙上了 |
[1:14:35] | Yeah. I know. | 对 我知道 |
[1:15:01] | Wow. Did you see that? | 大家看见没 |
[1:15:04] | Who does this kid think he is, huh? | 这孩子以为自己是谁呢 |
[1:15:08] | I am Ted Wiggins. | 我叫泰德・威金兹 |
[1:15:10] | And I speak for the trees. | 我替树说几句 |
[1:15:13] | And the fact is, things aren’t perfect here in Thneedville. | 事实是 特尼镇并不完美 |
[1:15:18] | And they’re only going to get worse, | 如果我们不做些什么 |
[1:15:20] | unless we do something about it, | 事情只能每况愈下 |
[1:15:23] | unless we change our ways. | 我们必须改变做法 |
[1:15:25] | And we can start by planting this! | 改变 就由种下这粒种子开始 |
[1:15:37] | Okay. Come on, now. Everything is fine. | 拜托 没什么大事 |
[1:15:41] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[1:15:42] | I say we tell this kid what we think about that seed! | 要我说 告诉他我们多讨厌那种子 |
[1:15:49] | People, come on! | 各位 拜托 |
[1:15:55] | You! Get out there right now | 你 站出去 |
[1:15:57] | and get these people on my side, or else you’re fired! | 让这些人都支持我 不然就开除你 |
[1:16:02] | Go on, tell them what you think. | 来啊 告诉大家你怎么想 |
[1:16:09] | You don’t know me, but my name’s Cy | 你不认识我 但我叫赛 |
[1:16:13] | I’m just the O’Hare delivery guy | 就是个欧海尔送货员 |
[1:16:17] | But it seems like trees might be worth a try | 种树听起来值得一试 |
[1:16:22] | So I say let it grow | 所以让它扎根生长吧 |
[1:16:28] | My name is Dan | 我是丹 |
[1:16:30] | And my name’s Rose | 我是罗斯 |
[1:16:31] | Our son Wesley kind of glows | 我们的孩子韦斯利在发光 |
[1:16:34] | And that’s not good, so we suppose | 想来这样并不好 |
[1:16:37] | We should let it grow | 让树生长吧 |
[1:16:39] | Let it grow, let it grow | 让它生长吧 |
[1:16:41] | You can’t reap what you don’t sow | 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆 |
[1:16:44] | Plant a seed inside the earth | 种下一粒种子 |
[1:16:47] | Just one way to know its worth | 让它长大才知道是什么 |
[1:16:49] | Let’s celebrate the world’s rebirth | 让我们庆祝世界重生 |
[1:16:52] | We say let it grow | 让它生长吧 |
[1:16:54] | My name’s Marie, and I am three! | 我叫玛丽 我三岁了 |
[1:16:56] | I would really like to see a tree | 我想看看树的样子 |
[1:17:02] | I say let it grow | 让它生长吧 |
[1:17:04] | I’m Grammy Norma I’m old, and I’ve got gray hair | 我是诺玛奶奶 我已年老 满头银发 |
[1:17:08] | But I remember when trees were everywhere | 但我记得那绿树遍野之时 |
[1:17:11] | And no one had to pay for air | 空气都是免费的 |
[1:17:13] | So I say let it grow | 让树生长吧 |
[1:17:15] | Let it grow, let it grow | 让它生长吧 |
[1:17:18] | Like it did so long ago | 像从前一样 |
[1:17:21] | It is just one tiny seed | 只是一粒小种子 |
[1:17:23] | But it’s all we really need | 就是我们的所有 |
[1:17:26] | It’s time to change the life we lead | 应该改变这一切 |
[1:17:29] | Time to let it grow | 让树木来生长 |
[1:17:30] | My name’s O’Hare, I’m one of you | 我叫欧海尔 我同大家一样 |
[1:17:34] | I live here in Thneedville, too | 共同居住在特尼镇 |
[1:17:39] | The things you say just might be true | 也许你们说的对 |
[1:17:43] | It could be time to start anew | 也许该洗心革面 |
[1:17:46] | And maybe change my point of view | 改变我的看法 |
[1:17:52] | Nah! I say let it die! | 才不 掐死萌芽 |
[1:17:55] | Let it die, let it die | 掐死它 |
[1:17:57] | Let it shrivel up and… | 让它干枯且 |
[1:17:59] | Come on, who’s with me? | 来啊 一起来 |
[1:18:01] | Nobody. | 没人一起 |
[1:18:03] | You greedy dirt-bag! | 你个贪婪鬼 |
[1:18:05] | Let it grow, let it grow | 让它生长 |
[1:18:07] | Let the love inside you show | 让爱撒满世界 |
[1:18:10] | Plant a seed inside the earth | 种下一粒种子 |
[1:18:13] | Just one way to know its worth | 让它长大才知道是什么 |
[1:18:15] | Let’s celebrate the world’s rebirth | 让我们庆祝世界重生 |
[1:18:18] | We say let it grow | 让它生长吧 |
[1:18:22] | Let it grow, let it grow | 让它生长吧 |
[1:18:25] | You can’t reap what you don’t sow | 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆 |
[1:18:29] | It’s just one tiny seed | 只是一粒小种子 |
[1:18:31] | But it’s all we really need | 就是我们的所有 |
[1:18:33] | It’s time to banish all your greed | 放弃你的贪婪吧 |
[1:18:36] | Imagine Thneedville flowered and treed | 想象特尼镇鲜花盛开 绿树遍野 |
[1:18:38] | Let this be our solemn creed | 让这个梦想统治一切 |
[1:18:44] | Thank you, Ted. | 谢谢你 泰德 |
[1:18:47] | We say let it grow | 让它生长吧 |
[1:18:51] | In Thneedville | 在特尼镇 |
[1:18:53] | We say let it grow | 让它生长吧 |
[1:18:57] | It’s a brand new dawn | 拉开了崭新的篇章 |
[1:19:00] | We say let it grow | 让它生长吧 |
[1:19:03] | In Thneedville | 在特尼镇 |
[1:19:05] | We say let it grow | 让它生长吧 |
[1:19:09] | It’s a brand new dawn | 拉开了崭新的篇章 |
[1:19:32] | 除非 | |
[1:20:17] | You done good, Beanpole. | 做的很好 瘦竹竿 |
[1:20:20] | You done good. | 做的很好 |
[1:20:35] | By the way, nice mustache. | 顺便说一句 胡子不错 |
[1:20:41] | 除非有人像你这样在乎 事情永远不会有所改变 不会的 | |
[1:20:41] | –苏斯博士 |