Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] How will we be remembered? 我们将如何被记住
[00:04] Will it be for saving the world twice? 是拯救了世界两次吗
[00:07] Nope, we’re the team who broke time. 不 是让时间破裂的队伍
[00:09] That’s right, history has been torn to shreds, 没错 历史已经被撕碎
[00:13] which means it’s up to us 也就是说 需要我们
[00:15] to put it back together again piece by piece, 一点一点地把它拼回去
[00:18] fixing these so-called anachronisms 在我们被撕碎前
[00:20] before we get torn to shreds. 修复好这些所谓的时代错误
[00:22] So please don’t call us heroes. 所以请不要叫我们英雄
[00:25] We’re Legends. 我们是传奇
[00:29] I told you, I was leaving to create an organization 我说了我离开是为了创造一个
[00:31] to replace the Time Masters. 代替时间之主的组织
[00:33] – 15 minutes ago. – For you. -15分钟前 -对你而言
[00:35] Forming the Time Bureau 过去这五年
[00:36] has been the work of the last five years of my life. 我一直忙着建立时间调查局
[00:39] They are undependable, unpredictable, dangerous. 他们不可信赖 不可预测 危险
[00:42] Yeah. 是的
[00:43] My decision to leave had nothing to do with you. 我决定离开与你毫无关系
[00:46] I could feel myself losing control. 我都感觉到自己失控了
[00:49] The animal was in charge, not me. 是动物在控制 不是我
[00:51] Tell me what we’re facing here. 直接告诉我我们面对的是什么吧
[00:52] That information is need-to-know. 那是按须知密的信息
[00:58] Welcome back, Kuasa. 欢迎回来 瓜莎
[01:07] This is A.R.G.U.S. 我们是天眼会
[01:08] Anti-meta-human curfew is in effect. 正在施行反超能力者宵禁
[01:11] Citizens, please stay in your homes. 请市民们待在家中
[01:15] HQ, this is Transport X-17. 总部 我是运输队X17
[01:18] En route to facility. 正在去监狱的路上
[01:19] Copy, X-17. 收到 X17
[01:21] Standing by to receive prisoner. 准备接收犯人
[01:39] What the hell? 怎么回事
[02:32] Code 99. 紧急情况
[02:34] We have a code 99! 这里有紧急情况
[02:51] So there’s this theory 有这么个说法
[02:53] that the phrase “Bring home the bacon” “把培根带回家[养家糊口]”
[02:55] started in a town in Old England. 起源于旧英国的一个小镇
[02:58] Bacon was awarded to any man who can truthfully say 能老实交代过去一年没跟老婆吵架的男人
[03:01] he and his wife had not argued that past year. 可以得到培根作为奖励
[03:03] The same cannot be said of you and Ms. Jiwe, however. 不过你和吉韦小姐不是这样
[03:07] No, because I’m eating bacon. 对 因为我正在吃培根
[03:09] – But since you asked– – I didn’t. -不过既然你问了 -我没问
[03:11] Hey, it is a little awkward. 这有点尴尬
[03:14] I mean, I am a little resentful– 我有点愤怒
[03:15] Please, if you need to discuss this with someone, 拜托 如果你想跟别人倾诉这件事
[03:18] – I would suggest Amaya. – Yeah, I know. -我建议你去找阿玛雅 -是的 我知道
[03:21] We should talk things out, but– 我们是应该把事情说开 不过
[03:24] Amaya. 阿玛雅
[03:25] Acute arachnoid somnambulism. 急性蛛型梦游症
[03:27] Now, this really is fascinating. 这太厉害了
[03:30] Oh, my God. 天哪
[03:31] She’s having a dream she’s a spider. 她梦到自己是只蜘蛛
[03:33] We gotta wake her up before she crawls into the engine. 我们得在她爬到引擎前叫醒她
[03:36] – Amaya! – You’re not supposed to wake a sleepwalker, -阿玛雅 -不能叫醒梦游的人
[03:38] especially when they’re stuck to the ceiling. 尤其是粘在天花板上的人
[03:39] Why not? Amaya! 为什么不能 阿玛雅
[03:43] That’s why. 这就是原因
[03:45] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[03:47] I…I was– I was having a nightmare. 我 我刚才 在做噩梦
[03:49] And in the process, summoned the ashe of a spider. 在这期间 你召唤了蜘蛛的艾什
[03:52] Astonishing! 好惊人
[03:53] No, Martin. It isn’t. 不 马丁 不是的
[03:56] What if I summoned a rhino 如果我召唤了一头犀牛
[03:57] and I crashed through the hull of the ship? 撞坏了飞船的船体呢
[03:59] Or a lion and I mauled someone? 或召唤出狮子咬伤了谁呢
[04:00] Well, if the victim was Mr. Rory, I can imagine– 如果受害者是罗里先生 我能想象
[04:02] It’s gonna be okay. We’re gonna figure out 没事的 我们会搞清楚
[04:04] what’s going on with you and your totem. 你和你的图腾是怎么回事
[04:05] What do you think I’ve been trying to do 你以为我过去半年
[04:07] for the past six months? 都在干什么
[04:08] In my experience, 以我的经验
[04:09] there is no problem that cannot be solved 只要严格地应用科学
[04:11] by the rigorous application of science. 没有什么问题是解决不了的
[04:13] It’s a mystical totem, Martin. 那是一个神秘的图腾 马丁
[04:14] I believe we should start in the med bay. 我想我们应该先去医疗舱
[04:17] Please, please. Come with me. Come with me. 没事的 没事的 跟我来 跟我来
[04:25] Code 99. This is Agent Gary Green. 紧急情况 我是盖瑞·格林探员
[04:28] Seattle, Washington, 2042. 华盛顿州西雅图市 2042年
[04:31] I just witnessed a female meta of unknown origin. 我刚刚看到一个来历不明的女超能力者
[04:34] She killed everyone. 她杀死了所有人
[04:37] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[04:38] We intercepted a distress call 我们截获了一个
[04:40] from one of Rip’s Time Bureau agents. 时间调查局探员的遇险呼救
[04:41] Why? 怎么了
[04:42] Actually, forget it. I don’t care. 算了 当我没问 我才不关心呢
[04:44] It’s the dweeby one, Gary. 是那个笨蛋盖瑞
[04:46] Still don’t care. 还是不关心
[04:47] Yeah, I gotta go with Mick on this one. 我觉得这次米克说得对
[04:49] Why would we help those ass clowns? 我们为什要帮那群混蛋呢
[04:51] I mean, that’s not our job. 那不是我们的工作
[04:52] Hopefully that little time dweeb learns his lesson. 希望那个时间笨蛋这次能学乖
[04:55] Agreed, but last time I checked, 同意 不过如果我没记错
[04:57] we help people who are in trouble. 我们帮助有困难的人
[05:01] I don’t. 我不是
[05:11] Something feels off about this place. 这地方感觉不对劲
[05:14] Yeah. Like, where is everybody? 就说 其他人都去哪了
[05:16] Martial law. It’s a police state. 戒严令 这是警察国家
[05:19] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[05:20] I can smell pigs. 闻到猪[警察]的味道
[05:21] He’s right. 他说得对
[05:23] All the cars on the street are military. 街上所有的车都是军队的
[05:25] More pigs! Get down! Get down! 猪[警察]来了 藏起来 藏起来
[05:34] That’s A.R.G.U.S.–covert paramilitary organization. 那是天眼会 秘密准军事组织
[05:37] Yeah, but it seems they’ve forgotten how to be covert. 是啊 但他们好像忘了怎么隐秘了
[05:40] The signal we intercepted came from over there. 咱们截取的信号来自那里
[05:46] Should be here somewhere. 应该就在这附近
[05:48] Gary! Gary! 盖瑞 盖瑞
[05:52] Gary! 盖瑞
[05:52] Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不不
[05:55] She’s gonna kill me. 她肯定会杀了我的
[05:56] The chick from your distress call? 你呼救的那个妞吗
[05:58] Agent Sharpe. 夏普探员
[05:59] – She hates you guys. – Well, feeling’s mutual. -她恨死你们了 -彼此彼此
[06:03] Look, you said there was a female meta killing everyone. 你说有一个女超能力者杀死了所有人
[06:05] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[06:06] No, this is classified Time Bureau business. 不 这是时间调查局的机密案子
[06:08] Open your mouth and say some words. 张开你的嘴告诉我们
[06:12] Guess you’re gonna have to decide 看起来你要决定下
[06:13] who you’re more afraid of, 你更害怕谁了
[06:14] Agent Sharpe or Mick here. 夏普探员还是这里的米克
[06:18] The Bureau got a ping on some unregulated time travel. 调查局发现了非法的时间旅行
[06:21] But when I got here, the person I was supposed to arrest… 但当我到这 我应该逮捕的人却…
[06:23] Was a meta-human who had no problem murdering people? 是个对杀人毫无顾忌的超能力者
[06:26] Her powers let her control water. 她有控制水的超能力
[06:30] A human squirt gun. Big deal. 一个水枪人 有什么大不了的
[06:32] No, you guys really have no idea how dangerous this woman is. 不 你们绝对无法想象这女人有多危险
[06:36] Dweeb’s right. That chick’s dangerous. 那笨蛋说得对 这妞很危险
[06:38] She just blew through those pigs like it was nothing. 她不费吹灰之力就干掉了那帮猪[警察]
[06:42] Actually, I fought someone 其实几年前
[06:43] with water powers like this a few years ago. 我跟能控制水的超能力者战斗过
[06:45] It was not very pleasant. 不怎么痛快的经历
[06:46] Well, why would a time-traveling meta-human 为什么一个穿越时间的超能力者
[06:47] come to 2042 to kill a bunch of A.R.G.U.S. agents? 要来2042年杀一些天眼会的特工
[06:50] She didn’t. 不是这样
[06:53] She came here to kill their prisoner. 她是来杀他们的囚犯
[06:55] Well, it looks like she struck out. 看来她没成功
[06:56] Something tells me our assassin doesn’t give up so easily. 我觉得这个刺客不会那么轻易放弃
[06:59] – You got a plan, Captain? – Why? -你有计划吗 船长 -怎么
[07:02] We saved Four-eyes. Mission accomplished. 我们救了四眼 任务完成了
[07:04] And Four-Eyes’ mission was to prevent the anachronism. 而四眼的任务是阻止时代错误
[07:09] You mean stop the water witch 你是说阻止水女巫
[07:11] before she kills whoever was in the back of that truck? 不让她杀掉在车后边的那个人
[07:14] Gideon, scan A.R.G.U.S.’ logs. 吉迪恩 扫描天眼会的记录
[07:16] See if you can ID the prisoner. 看看你能不能找出谁是囚犯
[07:17] I can do better than that, Captain. 我能做得更好 船长
[07:19] I can project the prisoner’s most likely destination. 我能预测出囚犯有可能的目的地
[07:22] Even better. 那更好了
[07:42] Zari Tomaz? 扎莉·汤马兹
[07:47] Come with us if you want to live. 如果想活命就跟我们来
[07:49] Yeah, I used that one once. 我也说过一样的话
[07:51] Come on, let’s get out of here. 来吧 我们离开这里
[07:53] Yeah, I don’t know who you are or what you’re doing, 我不知道你们是谁或在干什么
[07:55] but you’re gonna lead A.R.G.U.S. right here. 但是你们会把天眼会引过来的
[07:57] No, don’t worry. We can protect you. 不 别担心 我们可以保护你
[07:59] Who’s gonna protect you? 那谁来保护你
[08:04] This is A.R.G.U.S. 这里是天眼会
[08:06] Sara Lance, Nathaniel Heywood, 莎拉·兰斯 内特尼尔·海伍德
[08:08] Raymond Palmer, and Mick Rory, 雷蒙德·帕尔默 还有米克·罗里
[08:10] you are listed in the Meta-human Registry as missing. 你们在超能力者注册档案中显示为失踪
[08:12] You are hereby under arrest 你们因违反
[08:13] for violating the Anti-Meta-human Act. 反超能力者法案而被捕了
[08:16] Anti-Meta-human? 反超能力者
[08:17] Yeah, meta-humans have been illegal since 2021. 是啊 超能力者在2021年就非法了
[08:19] Didn’t you guys get the memo? 你们没有备忘录吗
[08:20] No. 没有
[08:23] Well, nice to meet you. I’m out. 很高兴遇见你们 我走了
[08:25] Wait, your life is still in danger! 等下 你还没脱险
[08:27] – Remain where you are. – Ditto. Bye. -待在原地 -你们也是 再见
[08:29] Detainment units have been notified. 扣留队已经收到通知
[08:32] Hate to destroy futuristic technology, but… 我讨厌摧毁未来科技产品 但是…
[08:36] Stand down! Go! Go! 不许动 走走
[08:38] You are surrounded. 你们被包围了
[08:41] Under the Meta-human Act of 2021, 根据2021年超能力者法案
[08:43] you are under arrest. 你们被捕了
[08:45] On the ground! Hands behind your head! 趴下 手放脑后
[08:48] Final warning! 最后警告
[08:51] Do as they say. 照他们说的做
[08:52] You gotta be kidding me. 你逗我玩吧
[08:54] That’s an order. 这是命令
[09:07] Don’t suppose I get to call my lawyer. 我想我没有叫律师的权利吧
[09:36] – What? – I wanted to shoot someone. -怎么 -我想要开枪烧人
[09:39] All right, let’s get back to the Waverider, 好了 我们回乘波号吧
[09:41] see if we can get a line on Tomaz. 看能不能追查到汤马兹
[09:43] Why? Pretty sure she just told us to screw off. 为什么 我很肯定她刚叫我们滚蛋了
[09:46] Doesn’t change the fact that there’s a rogue time traveler 但凶险的时间旅行者
[09:48] trying to kill her. 还在追杀她
[09:49] I can see why. 我明白为什么
[09:50] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[09:56] There’s nothing to worry about. 没什么可担心的
[09:57] Gideon can’t find anything medically wrong with you. 吉迪恩没发现你有什么医学问题
[10:00] I told you, Martin, my problem is mystical. 我都说了 马丁 我的问题是神秘力量
[10:03] It’s not scientific. 不是科学能解释的
[10:04] Believe me, mysticism is merely science 相信我 神秘力量只是
[10:06] that hasn’t been understood yet. 尚未弄清的科学而已
[10:08] Did you figure out what’s wrong with her? 知道她有什么问题了吗
[10:10] I’m sitting right here, Nathaniel. 我就坐在这呢 内特尼尔
[10:11] I suggest we consider a new battery of tests… 我建议再做一套检查
[10:14] – I don’t think there’s– – To check on an overactive hippocampus, -我觉得不必 -检查海马体的过度活跃
[10:16] latent chromosomal imbalance, 潜在的染色体不稳定性
[10:17] not to mention temporal dysplasia. 更要检查时间障碍
[10:20] I’ll ask Jax to adjust Gideon’s diagnostic algorithm. 我去让杰克斯调整吉迪恩的诊断算法
[10:23] There’s no algorithm for what’s wrong with me. 你们算不出来我有什么问题
[10:27] It’s my totem. 是我的图腾
[10:29] It’s the legacy of my ancestors. 是我祖先们的遗产
[10:31] Great, so let’s go talk to your ancestors. 很好 那我们去找你的祖先
[10:35] We’re on a time ship. 这是艘时间飞船
[10:38] This totem means I protect my village, 图腾的意义在于保护我的村庄
[10:40] not mess with its history. 而不是扰乱历史
[10:43] What is her problem? 她怎么了
[10:45] Side effect of temporal dysplasia, I suspect. 我想是时间障碍的副作用
[10:53] Hey, how you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[10:56] Like I just understood what you meant by the term “Mansplaining.” 感觉我终于明白你那句”男人说教”的意思了
[11:00] I take it from Nathaniel’s premature return, 我看内特尼尔提前回来了
[11:03] you didn’t have much luck with Ms. Tomaz. 猜到你们在汤马兹小姐那碰壁了
[11:05] Well, that was interesting. 挺有意思的
[11:07] Turns out Zari’s a bit of a… not very nice person. 看来扎莉不是什么…善茬
[11:10] Apparently it’s illegal to be a meta-human in 2042. 显然到了2042年 超能力者是违法的
[11:14] You know what I don’t get? A.R.G.U.S. 知道我不明白什么吗 天眼会
[11:16] – In 2016, they weren’t– – Idiots. -2016年时他们没有 -很蠢
[11:18] Well, I was gonna say they weren’t trying 我本来要说他们没有
[11:19] to control the city with killer drones, but… 用杀手无人机控制城市 但
[11:21] Any authoritarian organization always goes bad–always. 任何独裁式组织都会变坏 一直如此
[11:25] Which means it’s only a matter of time 就是说里普和时间调查局
[11:27] before Rip and his Time Bureau turn into the Time Gestapo. 迟早会变成时间盖世太保
[11:31] In case you’ve forgotten, 提醒你们一下
[11:32] the Time Bureau only exists to clean up your time mess. 时间调查局的存在是为了修复你们扰乱的时间
[11:35] Which now includes an at-large time assassin 现在又多了一个在逃的时间刺客
[11:37] and a fugitive hacker! 以及一个亡命黑客
[11:39] Is that your way of thanking us for rescuing you? 你就是这样感谢我们救你的吗
[11:42] Gideon, do we have a location on Zari yet? 吉迪恩 知道扎莉在哪了吗
[11:45] Negative, Captain. 不知道 船长
[11:47] I’m afraid Ms. Tomaz has stepped up her efforts 恐怕汤马兹小姐加强了
[11:49] to remain undetected. 不被发现的本事
[11:50] Damn, I can see why. Look at this rap sheet. 天啊 我知道为什么 看看她的前科
[11:53] Burglary, larceny, grand larceny, identity theft, 入室行窃 偷盗 巨额偷盗 身份盗窃
[11:57] trespassing, digital trespassing, 非法入侵 数字非法入侵
[12:00] meta-human smuggling, conspiracy– 偷渡超能力者 密谋策划
[12:02] Impressive. 真厉害
[12:03] Multiple religious infractions. 多重宗教违法
[12:06] – What do you mean? – Zari’s Muslim. -什么意思 -扎莉是穆斯林
[12:08] And apparently religion is illegal in 2042. 显然到了2042年 宗教也是违法的
[12:11] Rory, if you had this much heat on you, 罗里 如果你有这么多罪名
[12:13] where would you go? 你会去哪
[12:20] My bar. 我的酒吧
[12:23] What have they done to my bar? 他们把我的酒吧怎么了
[12:29] Too much, Ray, too much. 过分了 雷 太过了
[12:31] What? I look like I just robbed a bank. 怎么 我看着就像刚抢完银行
[12:33] Or a costume store. 或是戏服店
[12:39] There she is. 她在那
[12:49] You run, scream, or sic one of those drones on us, 你敢跑 敢叫 或敢让无人机攻击我们
[12:52] I’ll light you up. You got that, missy? 我就点燃你 懂吗 小妞
[12:55] Are you guys stalking me? 你们在跟踪我吗
[12:57] Not me, but for some reason, my boss has a bee in her bonnet 不是我 但不知为何 我的老大一直唠叨
[13:00] about protecting you from that, uh, 要保护你不被那个
[13:03] water bitch. 水贱人干掉
[13:04] Not you, sweetheart. 没说你 宝贝
[13:07] Yeah, I can take care of myself. 好吧 我可以保护好自己
[13:10] Is that right? 真的吗
[13:11] That why you’re in this bar? 所以你才来这酒吧
[13:13] Looking to hire muscle? 雇猛男保护你
[13:16] Look, you can trust us, okay? We’re the good guys. 你可以相信我们 我们是好人
[13:21] Don’t be fooled by our disguises. 别被我们的伪装骗了
[13:23] Good guy! 好人
[13:26] It’s her. 是她
[13:32] Let’s get out of here. Come on. 离开这 走
[13:47] A pool party. 泳池派对
[13:50] Cute tricks. 好把戏
[14:01] Get her to the ship! 带她上船
[14:02] You guys have a ship? 你们有船
[14:04] Is it a big ship? 很大的船吗
[14:24] How about a diversion, Rory? 分散注意力 罗里
[14:29] Who wants to fight? 谁想干一架
[14:35] Go! 走
[14:42] Okay, this is… 好了 这…
[14:46] almost amazing. 几乎很惊奇
[14:47] What do you mean, “Almost”? “几乎”是什么意思
[14:49] Don’t worry. You’ll be safe here. 别担心 你在这很安全
[14:51] Who’s the woman that’s after you? 追杀你的那女人是谁
[14:53] No idea. 不知道
[14:54] Any idea of why someone would want to kill you? 知道为什么有人想杀你吗
[14:57] Yeah, I can think of quite a few, actually. 其实我能列出好多
[14:58] Look, if we’re gonna help you, 要让我们帮你
[15:00] you need to start being more straightforward. 你就别再藏着掖着了
[15:03] What is she doing here? 她怎么在这
[15:04] Uh, water woman was trying to kill her, 水女想杀了她
[15:06] so we’re, um, protecting her. 所以我们在保护她
[15:08] No, this is technology you are not allowed to see. 不 这不是你该看到的技术
[15:12] Civilians are not allowed to know about time travel. 平民不该知道时间旅行的存在
[15:17] Wait, you guys are time travelers? 等等 你们是时间旅行者吗
[15:20] Nice one, Gary. 好样的 盖瑞
[15:21] Okay, that’s on me. 好吧 这是我的错
[15:23] Uh, b-but still, our job is to prevent the anachronism, 但我们的工作还是预防时代错误
[15:26] which means capturing the assassin, not the target. 也就是抓刺客 而不是抓刺杀目标
[15:29] I can’t believe– 不敢相信
[15:32] You guys are time-traveling superheroes? 你们是穿越时间的超级英雄吗
[15:35] Yeah, we’ve actually saved the world twice. 没错 其实我们已经拯救了世界两次
[15:37] Not that we’re counting. 我们没在计数
[15:39] Really? You saved the world. 真的吗 你们拯救过世界
[15:41] – Twice! – Then why does it still suck? -两次 -那为什么还这么差劲
[15:44] Just for the record, 准确来说
[15:45] dealing with that messed-up police state of yours, 整理你的混乱警察国家
[15:47] that’s on our to-do list, so… 有在我们的任务清单上
[15:49] But after we capture the person trying to kill you. 但是得等我们抓到要杀你的人之后
[15:52] And we need your help to do it. 所以我们需要你的帮忙
[15:56] I get it. 我懂了
[15:57] Since you have no way of tracking this water psycho, 因为你们没办法追踪这个水怪
[16:00] you plan to use me as bait, right? 所以打算用我来做诱饵吗
[16:03] Right. 没错
[16:04] Okay, I’ll help you, on one condition. 好 我会帮你们的 但是有一个条件
[16:07] You help me break my brother out of the A.R.G.U.S. facility 你们要帮我哥哥逃出天眼会
[16:10] where they’re holding him. 关押他的监狱
[16:12] Prison break. 越狱啊
[16:16] I’m in. 算我一个
[16:16] No, no. No, no, no, no, no, 不不不不 不行
[16:18] they’re not helping you, 他们不会帮你的
[16:19] because they’re still helping me. 因为他们还在帮我
[16:20] Guys, this mission has gone way off the rails as it is. 各位 这项任务已经开始乱套了
[16:23] Zari’s brother is not the priority. 帮扎莉哥哥越狱可不是首要任务
[16:25] If you really want my help, then that’s my price. 那是找我帮忙的条件
[16:31] Guess we’re breaking into an A.R.G.U.S. prison. 看来我们要闯一闯天眼会的监狱了
[16:38] Okay, so I’ve been doing some research. 我做了一些调查
[16:41] Turns out there’s a root from your region of Zambesi 发现你们赞比西有一种树根
[16:45] that’s known for its spiritual healing properties. 以其精神治疗的特性为人所熟知
[16:47] – The Lyoga root? – That’s the one. -络有加树根吗 -就是它
[16:49] It’s a powerful hallucinogen. 那是一种强大的致幻剂
[16:51] Yes, and people use it to go vision quests. 没错 人们用它来做灵境追寻
[16:53] So you admit that my problem might be mystical in nature? 你承认我的问题本质上是因为神秘力量
[16:56] Well, if you say it’s mystical, 如果你说是神秘
[16:58] then it’s mystical. 那就是神秘吧
[16:59] Anyways, I was having a chat with Gideon, 总之 我跟吉迪恩聊天
[17:01] and it turns out our favorite talking supercomputer 发现我们最爱的会说话超级电脑
[17:04] is really great at synthesizing pretty much anything. 非常擅长合成任何东西
[17:08] No. Please tell me you didn’t. 不 请告诉我你没这么做
[17:12] We re-created the Lyoga root extract right here on the ship. 我们在飞船上再造了络有加树根萃取物
[17:16] I mean, Gideon did most of the work. 大部分的活都是吉迪恩做的
[17:17] I pushed, like, seven buttons. 我也就按了七个按钮
[17:19] Nate, this is a really bad idea. 内特 这么做真的不好
[17:21] A single miscalculation could be lethal. 一个计算失误就可能要人命
[17:23] Which is why I did a quality control test on myself first. 所以我先在自己身上进行了质量控制测试
[17:27] What? You already took it? 什么 你已经喝了吗
[17:29] Yeah. I just had to make sure it was safe. 是的 我只是要确保这是安全的
[17:33] So far, pretty good. 目前为止很好
[17:35] The tongue, getting a little numb. 舌头开始有点麻
[17:38] But, um, you should drink it now 但是你现在就该喝掉
[17:40] so we peak at the same time, please. 我们才能同时达到极点
[17:45] Okay. 好
[17:52] Right, we should be sitting down for this. 好了 我们应该坐下来
[17:58] The room should be dark. 应该把房间灯光调暗
[18:01] Gideon? 吉迪恩
[18:06] Okay. 好了
[18:07] So what do we do now? 现在该怎么做
[18:09] Believe it or not, this is my first vision quest. 信不信由你 这是我第一次做灵境追寻
[18:13] Do we chant? 我们要唱圣歌吗
[18:14] – No. – No. -不用 -不用
[18:15] We stop talking. 我们不要说话
[18:17] Close your eyes and just… breathe. 闭上眼睛 慢慢呼吸
[18:23] Breathing in. Breathing out. 吸气 吐气
[18:25] Breathing in again– 再吸气
[18:26] Nate. 内特
[18:29] Sorry. 抱歉
[18:54] Rory, don’t. 罗里 别
[18:55] Just a little. 就一下
[18:56] Maybe later. Which way? 也许晚点吧 怎么走
[18:59] My brother’s in the east wing annex. 我哥哥被关在东侧楼
[19:00] The blueprints Gideon downloaded 吉迪恩下载的建筑蓝图显示
[19:01] said the control panel’s this way. 控制室内在这边
[19:03] You guys open the cell. 你们负责打开牢房
[19:05] Let’s go talk to your brother. 我们去找你的哥哥聊聊
[19:11] Now. 现在
[19:13] How’s it going? 怎么样
[19:15] There’s no maintenance scheduled here till tomorrow. 维修计划是明天
[19:18] Really? We got a call that, uh, something was broken. 不是吧 我们接到电话说有东西坏了
[19:22] Yeah? What? 是吗 什么
[19:23] Your nose. 你的鼻子
[19:31] Says here my brother’s being held in cell 4587. 这上面显示我哥哥被关在4587号牢房
[19:35] You guys got a location on the other security console? 你们到安全控制室了吗
[19:39] Yep, all clear. 到了 全都安全了
[19:42] All right, which cell do we need to open? 好了 我们要打开哪间牢房
[19:44] It’s room 4587. 4587号牢房
[19:47] Okay, I’m on it. 马上打开
[19:52] Wait a minute. 等一等
[19:55] You mean everybody locked up in here is a meta? 关在这里的全都是超能力者吗
[19:59] Yeah. Looks like A.R.G.U.S. is conducting experiments on them. 看来天眼会在对他们进行实验
[20:02] Guys, open the cell now. 各位 现在打开牢房
[20:06] I can do a lot better than that. 我远不止这点能耐
[20:11] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[20:13] What does it look like? 看起来像什么呢
[20:27] Hurry! This way. Come on. Come on. 快点 这边 快快快
[20:30] Let’s go! 快走
[20:32] I thought you were just gonna open her brother’s cell. 我以为你只是打开她哥哥的牢房
[20:34] You didn’t see what we saw on the monitors. 你不知道我们在监视屏上看见什么了
[20:36] A.R.G.U.S. is experimenting on these prisoners. 天眼会在对这些囚犯做实验
[20:40] Hey, where’s Zari? 扎莉在哪里
[20:57] What the hell is going on? 到底怎么回事
[20:59] I thought this was just about grabbing your brother. 我以为我们是要救出你哥哥
[21:01] Yeah, about that…sorry. 说到这个…我很抱歉
[21:04] – Sorry for what? – There is no brother. -抱歉什么 -根本不是哥哥
[21:06] There is no prison break. It’s a heist. 根本不是越狱 是抢劫
[21:09] You used us. 你利用了我们
[21:11] We bent over backwards to help you. 我们拼命地帮你
[21:13] As lies go, this was a pretty white one. 在谎言当中 这是相当善意的一个
[21:16] This used to be my brother’s. Now it’s mine. 这本来属于我哥哥 现在属于我
[21:28] Wha… 什么…
[21:32] Oh, my God. 天啊
[21:33] – Nate? – Not supposed to talk. -内特 -不该说话
[21:35] Nate, look. 内特 看
[21:37] Not supposed to open your eyes either. 也不该睁开你的眼睛
[21:41] I think I’m starting to peak. 我觉得我要到极点了
[22:00] Amaya, you okay? 阿玛雅 你没事吧
[22:04] Nananom ba ho ban me. [咒语]
[22:10] Oh, boy. 天啊
[22:12] Where’s Zari? 扎莉在哪里
[22:14] – Go! Go! – Oh, man! -快走 -天啊
[22:17] Knock yourself out. 你自便吧
[22:19] ‘Bout time. 是时候了
[22:21] Uh, Nate, buddy? 内特 兄弟
[22:22] We need you to bring the Waverider to us–now. 我们现在需要你把乘波号开过来
[22:28] Stay. 待着
[22:32] Okay, um… 好吧
[22:34] Yeah, I can, um– I can do that. 我能…我能行
[22:45] My face! My face! 我的脸 我的脸
[22:50] This room is huge! 这屋好大
[22:57] Pulling up the anchor! 起锚
[22:59] Raising the sails! 升帆
[23:01] Full speed ahead! 全速前进
[23:05] That’s enough, Zari! 够了 扎莉
[23:08] You’re not going anywhere without us. 你不能离开我们
[23:10] Is that right? 是吗
[23:18] That’s a cool getaway. 酷炫的逃走方式
[23:19] Don’t worry. I’ll follow her. 别担心 我来跟着她
[23:22] Where’s Pretty? 美男子呢
[23:23] Nate, how are we doing with that rescue? 内特 你来救我们了吗
[23:25] I’m givin’ her all she’s got, Cap’n! 我让她全速前进 船长
[23:28] The ship can’t take much more of this! 飞船无法再承受更多了
[23:30] Actually, Dr. Heywood, the engines are still idling. 其实 海伍德博士 引擎还在空载
[23:38] Then why does it feel like my face is peeling off? 但为啥我感觉脸好像在被剥开
[23:40] Yo, are you high or something, man? 你是嗑药了还是什么呢 老兄
[23:42] You have no idea. 你想都想不到
[23:44] Gideon, take command of the ship. 吉迪恩 控制飞船
[23:45] I’ll arrange a rendezvous point. 我会安排会合点
[23:47] Let’s get out of here. 我们赶紧离开这
[23:54] Where’s Stein anyway? 斯泰因在哪里
[23:55] I believe he’s checking on Ms. Giwe. 我认为她在查看吉韦小姐
[23:57] She seems to be experiencing a, well, unusual side effect. 她似乎在经历不寻常的副作用
[24:01] And as for Mr. Heywood, he’s in– 至于海伍德先生 他…
[24:02] We got bigger fish to fry. Ray, you have eyes on Zari? 先办更重要的事 雷 你盯上扎莉了吗
[24:06] Yep, I’m on her tail– not literally. 我跟着她尾巴 这么说不准确
[24:08] I’m following her posterior from a respectable distance. 我跟她的臀部保持着礼貌的距离
[24:11] I can’t believe she played us like that. 我不敢相信她那样耍我们
[24:13] The whole sob story about her brother, 她哥哥的悲伤故事
[24:14] just an excuse to get her hands on some magical necklace. 只是她要拿到魔力项链的幌子
[24:17] When we find that chick, I am gonna kill her. 我们找到那贱人 我会杀死她
[24:20] I like her. 我喜欢她
[24:21] Uh, when you say kill her, what you really mean is– 你说杀死她 你真的意思是…
[24:24] Kill her. And slowly. 杀死她 慢慢杀
[24:26] No, no, no, no, no, no, we have to restore the timeline, 不不不 我们要重置时间线
[24:29] which means getting Ms. Tomaz 也就是把汤马兹小姐
[24:30] back to the A.R.G.U.S. black site where she belongs 送回她原本待着的天眼会秘密监狱
[24:32] and tracking down your time assassin. 然后追捕你的时间刺客
[24:34] Oh, and cleaning up the prison debacle! 然后清理监狱灾害
[24:37] Don’t worry, Gary. We got this. 别担心 盖瑞 我们能处理
[24:40] Jeez Louise, this disaster keeps getting bigger 天啊 这灾难越演越烈
[24:42] and bigger and bigger. 更烈 非常烈
[24:50] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[24:53] Well, I hate to say it, but Gary’s right. 我讨厌这么说 但盖瑞说得对
[24:56] We gotta put Zari back in the bottle. 我们得把扎莉送回监狱
[24:58] Look, she’s not exactly 她现在也不是
[24:59] my favorite person either right now. 我喜欢的人了
[25:01] But you didn’t see how it was back there. 但你没看见那里的情况
[25:05] The way A.R.G.U.S. was treating those people? 天眼会对待那些人的方式
[25:08] She played us, Jax. 她耍了我们 杰克斯
[25:10] We’re lucky that it’s not us in that prison instead. 幸运的是我们没有被关进那监狱
[25:13] She had a water witch travel through time to hunt her down. 有个水女巫穿越时间追捕她
[25:16] I mean, did Zari really act any differently 换作是你 在那种情况下
[25:19] than you would’ve in that situation? 不会做出扎莉的行为吗
[25:22] I’m just saying, do we really want to be the people 我只是说 我们真的要做那种把她
[25:25] who put her back in a meta prison? 送回超能力者监狱的人吗
[25:28] Is that who we are? 我们是那种人吗
[25:33] I can see through my hand. 我可以透过我的手看到
[25:39] Are you on drugs? 你嗑药了吗
[25:43] Your face. 你的脸
[25:45] I want your face. 我要你的脸
[25:46] Okay, buddy. Not a good idea. 好了 伙计 那不是个好主意
[25:50] Gideon! 吉迪恩
[25:51] As I was trying to tell you, 我跟你说过了
[25:52] Mr. Heywood is under the influence 海伍德先生是受了
[25:53] of a hallucinogenic compound. 致幻混合物的影响
[25:56] To help Amaya with her totem problem. 为了帮阿玛雅解决她图腾的问题
[25:59] Okay? It’s totally safe. 好吗 非常安全
[26:01] People in her village do it all the ti– 她村子里的人们都…
[26:07] It’s safe, I think. 我觉得很安全
[26:09] As for Ms. Jiwe, 至于吉韦小姐
[26:10] Professor Stein helped her to the medical bay. 斯泰因教授把她送去医疗舱了
[26:12] Get him to his quarters now! 马上把他带去他的住处
[26:14] Give him some water and maybe his fidget spinner. 给他喝水 还有他的指尖陀螺
[26:21] Told you, bro. Let’s go. Come on now. 告诉你了 兄弟 走吧 现在走吧
[26:22] Cobra! 眼镜蛇
[26:24] All right, all right. Just– 好吧 好吧 只是…
[26:28] Amaya. 阿玛雅
[27:03] Amaya. 阿玛雅
[27:11] What is this place? 这里是哪里
[27:12] You are in the world between worlds. 你在世界之间的世界
[27:17] Who are you? 你是谁
[27:18] I am your blood. 我是你的血液
[27:20] I am all who have come before you. 先有我 再有你
[27:26] I can feel the fear inside you. 我可以感受你内心的害怕
[27:30] It is a burden that weighs heavy on your heart. 这是你心里沉重的负担
[27:35] My totem, I can feel it growing stronger. 我的图腾 我可以感觉到它越来越强
[27:39] I fear that I’m losing control over it. 我害怕我会失去对它的控制
[27:42] You can’t stop the forces of nature, 你无法阻止自然的力量
[27:46] no more than you can stop a charging stallion. 就像你不能阻止在猛冲的种马
[27:50] You must learn to run beside it. 你必须学在它旁边跑
[27:53] But why is it getting stronger? 但为什么它越来越强
[27:56] The totem’s strength grows 图腾的力量增强
[27:58] when the threats that you must face become more powerful. 是因为你必须面对的威胁变得更强大
[28:02] But you cannot face this new threat alone. 但你不能独自面对新威胁
[28:06] You must find the girl. 你必须找到那个女孩
[28:09] She needs your protection. 她需要你的保护
[28:13] Do not fail this new totem-bearer. 不要辜负这个新图腾拥有者
[28:18] Do not resist your power. 不要抗拒你的力量
[28:23] Trust in it. 相信它
[28:36] Zari. 扎莉
[28:37] Look, I don’t want to fight, but we gotta go. 我不想跟你打 但我们得走了
[28:40] We can’t stay here. It’s not safe. 我们不能留下来 这里不安全
[28:42] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[28:44] They’re not here. 他们不在这里
[28:47] Nobody’s here. 没人在这里
[28:51] They were supposed to meet me here. 他们本该来这跟我会合的
[28:52] This was supposed to be our Jannah. 这本该是我们的天堂
[28:55] Jannah? 天堂
[28:58] It means “Sanctuary” in Arabic. 阿拉伯语里”圣殿”的意思
[29:09] My brother had powers because he wielded this. 我的哥哥从这个得到力量
[29:12] He fought against A.R.G.U.S.’ injustices, so he was hunted. 他与天眼会的不公正抗争 所以他被追捕
[29:16] We all were. 我们都是
[29:17] The night we were leaving, A.R.G.U.S. raided our house. 我们要走的那晚 天眼会突袭我们家
[29:21] Killed my brother 杀了我的哥哥
[29:25] and took the only part that’s left of him. 取走他唯一的遗物
[29:28] And that’s how you got caught– 所以你当初
[29:30] trying to steal it the first time? 是因为偷这个而被抓
[29:32] Yeah, I couldn’t let A.R.G.U.S. keep it. 对 我不能让天眼会收着它
[29:34] With my brother gone, I needed its power 我的哥哥不在了 我需要它的力量
[29:36] to help me protect my parents, but… 帮我保护我父母 但…
[29:39] – Maybe they got away. – Where? -也许他们逃走了 -逃去哪里
[29:41] Can’t you see there’s nowhere left to go? 你没看见这里别无去处吗
[29:44] This was our last hope. 这是我们最后的希望
[29:46] Zari, I’m sorry about everything 扎莉 我为你家庭的遭遇
[29:48] that’s happened to your family, but we really have to– 感到很遗憾 但我们真的得…
[29:54] Sara, the water woman just showed up, 莎拉 水女出现了
[29:56] and she looks pretty grumpy. 她看起来脾气很坏
[29:57] Like “Kill anyone that gets in her way” grumpy. 像”杀掉所有挡她路的人”那种坏
[30:00] Send us your coordinates. We’re on our way. 发给我们你的位置 我们马上去
[30:04] What’s going on now? 怎么回事
[30:05] Unidentified ship approaching, Captain. 有身份不明的飞船在靠近 船长
[30:08] – A.R.G.U.S.? – No, Captain. -天眼会 -不 船长
[30:10] It’s the Time Bureau. 是时间调查局
[30:21] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[30:22] How does the Time Bureau know where we were? 时间调查局怎么知道我们在哪里
[30:27] Gary! 盖瑞
[30:29] I’m sorry. I know you said you could handle it, 我很抱歉 我知道你说你能处理
[30:31] but you guys can’t handle anything! 但你们不能处理任何事
[30:34] I should go. 我该走了
[30:40] Sara Lance. 莎拉·兰斯
[30:42] I see that you and your team have managed 我发现你跟你的队伍
[30:43] to get yourselves in over your heads again. 又给自己惹麻烦了
[30:46] – Chill, lady. – We were just trying to help. -冷静 女士 -我们只是想帮忙
[30:48] By starting a prison riot at the A.R.G.U.S. facility? 用给天眼会的监狱制造暴乱的方式吗
[30:51] When are you going to learn 你什么时候才会明白
[30:53] that the Legends should not be interfering with Bureau affairs? 传奇不该干涉调查局的事务
[30:55] Maybe when you stop screwing things up. 也许是当你不再搞砸事
[30:58] Perhaps it’s best not to antagonize someone 也许不该跟
[31:00] on such a large time ship. 在那么大艘飞船上的人对抗
[31:03] I don’t care what Gary says. We don’t need backup. 我不管盖瑞说了什么 我们不需要后援
[31:07] Sara! I need backup! 莎拉 我需要后援
[31:10] Sara! 莎拉
[31:12] Where are you guys? 你们在哪里
[31:15] Interesting–sounds like one of your team members 有意思 看来你的一名队员
[31:17] has stumbled sideways into finding our assassin. 在寻找我们的刺客时遇到了挫折
[31:19] Yes, that’s rather our style. 那是我们一贯的作风
[31:21] Just give us his coordinates. 告诉我们他的位置
[31:22] We would be happy to save him for you. 我们很乐意帮你救他
[31:25] You know these guys are just gonna hand Zari back 你知道这些人会把扎莉交回
[31:27] to those A.R.G.U.S. bastards, 那些天眼会混蛋手上
[31:28] who are gonna do God knows what to her. 天知道他们会对她做什么
[31:29] And if you don’t comply, 如果你不遵从
[31:31] we would also be happy to scatter you all into space. 我们也很乐意把你们分散回时空
[31:37] Did you just shoot at us? 你刚才射击我们了吗
[31:38] I am not screwing around. Give us those coordinates. 我不是在瞎闹 告诉我们位置
[31:41] The next one will not be a warning, Ms. Lance. 下一击就不是警告了 兰斯小姐
[31:43] I knew we shouldn’t have trusted that time dweeb. 我就知道我们不该相信那时间笨蛋
[31:46] Just give her what she wants. 她要什么就给她吧
[31:50] Fine. 好吧
[31:52] I’ll uplink their coordinates to you now. 我现在就传输过去给你
[31:56] You gotta be kidding me. 你肯定在逗我玩
[32:00] Ready? 准备好了吗
[32:01] Ready to receive. 准备好接收了
[32:08] Whoa, they’re gone. 他们离开了
[32:10] I can see that, Gary. 我看见了 盖瑞
[32:11] Track their signature and follow them. 追踪他们的踪迹 跟着他们
[32:18] That was easier than I thought it’d be. 比我像的要容易
[32:32] Is this what you’re looking for? 这就是你要找的吗
[32:43] So you do have it. 所以真的在你这里
[32:45] But are you capable of using it? 但你有能力使用它吗
[32:47] What are you offering for the totem? 你要用什么来换图腾
[32:49] I can give you what you really want, Zari. 我可以给你真的想要的东西 扎莉
[32:52] What you want more than that little trinket. 比起那个小饰品 你更想要的东西
[32:55] I can give you revenge. 我可以给你复仇
[32:57] Revenge on A.R.G.U.S. 对天眼会复仇
[32:59] They targeted you and your family. 他们追捕你和你的家庭
[33:01] Turned you all into fugitives and criminals. 把你们变成逃犯和罪犯
[33:04] They should die. 他们该死
[33:07] In exchange for your help, I give you this? 我给你这个换来你的帮助吗
[33:10] You can’t control this power. 你控制不了这个力量
[33:13] It wasn’t meant for you. 它对你没意义
[33:15] I can free you from this burden 我可以帮你摆脱这个包袱
[33:17] and help you get justice for your family. 帮你为你的家人讨回公道
[33:26] Maybe picking a fight with the Time Bureau 也许跟时间调查局作战
[33:28] wasn’t the best strategy. 不是最好的策略
[33:29] Yep, well, they fired on us first. 好吧 是他们先射击我们的
[33:32] And if they continue to do so, 如果他们继续那么做
[33:33] we will sustain critical damage in less than five minutes. 不到五分钟我们会承受致命的伤害
[33:38] Four minutes. 四分钟
[33:41] Well? 好吧
[33:42] I-I guess I have to say… 我想我得说
[33:47] Sorry. 抱歉
[33:54] Come on, Ray. She’s too much for us. 快点 雷 我们不是她的对手
[33:55] We gotta move. 我们快走
[33:56] And she tastes terrible! 而且她让人难以下咽
[34:02] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[34:03] Time pukes are shooting at us. 我们在经历时间呕吐
[34:04] At least you seem to be feeling better, Ms. Ziwe. 你至少看起来好多了 吉韦小姐
[34:07] Yeah, Nathaniel’s plan, while ill-advised, 内特尼尔的计划 虽然不是良策
[34:10] was beneficial. 但挺有用
[34:11] Quiet! The marshmallows are talking. 安静 棉花糖在说话
[34:13] Get to the jump ship! Get a fix on Ray’s position 快去逃生舰 定位好雷的位置
[34:16] while Stein and I keep our Time Bureau friends busy. 我和斯泰因负责缠住时间调查局
[34:19] Not you, space ranger. Sit! 不是你 太空骑警 坐下
[34:28] I really love this show. 我真的很喜欢这戏码
[34:32] Gideon, status. 吉迪恩 汇报情况
[34:33] The jump ship has been deployed. 逃生舰已发出
[34:34] I don’t believe our pursuers noticed. 我们的追捕者没有发现
[34:38] Oh, dear! I’m afraid our rear deflectors 天啊 恐怕我们的后导向板
[34:40] have been completely lost, Captain. 完全失灵了 船长
[34:41] Sara, please. We still have enough time 莎拉 拜托 我们还有足够时间
[34:43] to arrange a détente with the Time Bureau. 跟时间调查局缓和关系
[34:45] A compromise, if you will. 和解吧 如果你愿意
[34:47] Sorry, Martin. I don’t compromise. 抱歉 马丁 我不和解
[34:49] Would you please help me talk some sense into her? 你可以帮忙劝劝她吗
[34:51] I like broccoli! 我喜欢花椰菜
[34:53] Gideon, divert everything to our forward shields. 吉迪恩 集中全部能量到前进护盾
[34:55] You guys might want to hold on. 你们可能得坐稳了
[35:04] Gideon, hail the Time Bureau. 吉迪恩 呼叫时间调查局
[35:07] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[35:07] Being true to who we are. 做回自己
[35:09] My team doesn’t roll over on their own. 我的队伍不会抛下自己的队员
[35:11] Zari Tomaz is not one of your own. 扎莉·汤马兹不是你的队员
[35:14] Either way, we’re not gonna let you, 不管怎样 我们不会让你
[35:16] A.R.G.U.S., or anyone else 或天眼会 或其他人
[35:18] put her behind bars for who she is. 因为她的身份把她关起来
[35:20] So you’d rather kill your team and mine? 所以你宁愿让你和我的队伍送命
[35:29] Collision in ten seconds, Captain. 将在十秒后发生碰撞 船长
[35:31] Last chance, Ms. Lance! 最后机会 兰斯小姐
[35:33] Sara, this is madness! 莎拉 你太疯狂了
[35:37] Change your course! 改变你的航线
[35:40] I’m good. 我很好
[35:48] Impact in three, two, one. 撞击倒数三 二 一
[35:57] – Are we dead? – Did–did we die? -我们死了吗 -我们死掉了吗
[36:00] The Time Bureau vessel jumped away. 时间调查局的飞船穿越走了
[36:02] Gideon, make sure they’re not following us. 吉迪恩 确保他们不会追上我们
[36:04] Professor, you all right? 教授 你没事吧
[36:06] Nothing that a cup of tea won’t fix. 没有一杯茶不能解决的问题
[36:09] One cup of Lyoga root tea for the professor coming up, 马上给教授端一杯络有加根茶
[36:12] ’cause you’re my best friend! 因为你是我最好的朋友
[36:20] What made you change your mind? 你怎么改变主意了
[36:21] Thought about what my brother would want me to do. 想到我哥哥会希望我怎么做
[36:25] Weren’t your friends supposed to be coming to rescue us? 你的朋友们不该来救我们吗
[36:27] Good point. 问得好
[36:28] You had your chance. 给过你机会了
[36:30] I was willing to offer you a compromise. 我本来要跟你和解的
[36:32] But now I have to kill you. 但现在我要杀死你
[36:34] I’m afraid we can’t let you do that! 恐怕我们不能让你那么做
[36:38] If anyone’s gonna kill Haircut, it’s me, lady. 西装头是留给我杀的 女士
[36:41] – Aw, thanks, Mick. – Pleasure. -谢了 米克 -客气了
[36:43] You think you could stop me? 你以为你能阻止我吗
[36:50] Trust in it. 相信它
[36:55] Whoa, what are you doing? 你在干什么
[36:57] Trusting it. 相信它
[37:07] How? 怎么会
[37:16] Stay down. I can do this all day. 收手 我可以这么干一整天
[37:20] I would kill you. 我会杀了你
[37:25] But I’d just be killing myself. 但我要把自己杀了
[37:41] All right, Gideon. How are we doing? 好吧 吉迪恩 我们怎么样
[37:43] Our time jump from Jannah remained undetected, Captain. 我们从天堂的穿越仍然没有被发现 船长
[37:46] I think we can safely say our Time Bureau problem is– 我们可以安心地说时间调查局这个麻烦…
[37:49] Oh, bollocks. 说错话了
[37:50] – Perhaps I spoke too soon. – What is it? -也许我说得太早了 -怎么了
[37:52] Incoming transmission from Agent Sharpe. 夏普探员发来传输信号
[37:56] Put her on. 接通她
[38:00] Oh, hey, Ava. 艾娃
[38:03] How was your day? 你今天过得怎么样
[38:04] You do realize that that little stunt of yours 你知道你的小把戏
[38:06] could’ve destroyed us both. 会毁掉我俩
[38:07] You tried to kill us first. 你先想杀死我们的
[38:09] No, I tried to warn you first. 不 我先警告你的
[38:11] But you don’t take warnings, do you? 但你不接受警告 是吧
[38:12] Now you’re starting to get it. 你开始明白了
[38:14] Well, this isn’t a warning. It’s a promise. 好吧 这不是警告 这是承诺
[38:16] If I ever track you down again, 如果再被我追踪到你
[38:18] you and your band of idiots will be exiled 你和你的白痴队伍会被放逐到
[38:20] to the dawn of time. 时间的黎明
[38:21] Whatever leniency Hunter gave you is over. 亨特对你的仁慈已经结束
[38:25] What a bitch. 真是个婊子
[38:29] You took the words right out of my mouth, Gideon. 你抢了我要说的话 吉迪恩
[38:32] Plot a course to 2042. 设定航线前往2042年
[38:37] Hey, how do you feel? 你觉得怎么样
[38:39] Yeah, much better. And you? 好多了 你呢
[38:43] Ugh, I thought the hangover I got drinking with P.T. Barnum 我以为跟P·T·巴纳姆喝酒的宿醉
[38:44] was bad, oof. 已经够糟了
[38:48] Hey, I wanted to thank you. 我要谢谢你
[38:52] I’ve gotten a handle on my totem again. 我又能控制我的图腾了
[38:56] That’s great. 非常好
[38:58] You can at least try not to sound so disappointed. 你能不能装作没有那么失望
[39:02] It’s cool. I just thought you were staying on the ship 没事 我只是以为你会待在船上
[39:05] because your totem was out of whack, 因为你的图腾失常了
[39:08] and now that it’s back in whack… 现在它又恢复正常了
[39:11] I can’t go. 我不能离开
[39:14] This whole experience has made me realize 我从这整个经历发现
[39:16] that my fate is entwined with someone else’s. 我的命运跟一个人是缠住的
[39:22] Zari’s. 扎莉
[39:26] Well, um… 好吧
[39:28] Sara said we’re dropping her back off in 2042. 莎拉说我们送她回2042年
[39:43] We could’ve dropped you off anywhere. 我们本可以送你去任何地方
[39:45] Why this dump? 为什么选这垃圾场
[39:47] With Jannah gone, this is home. 没了天堂 这就是家
[39:51] Oh. Well, you got a lot of heat on you. 好吧 你背负了很多罪名
[39:54] I can handle heat. 我能应付罪名
[39:57] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:58] Wait! 慢着
[40:00] It’s not safe for you here. 你在这里不安全
[40:02] There’s no reason to suggest 无法确定那个女巫
[40:03] that sorceress won’t return for you. 会不会回来找你
[40:05] Well, it’s not like I have any other options. 然而我似乎别无选择
[40:09] That amulet, it’s not an amulet. 那个护身符 不是护身符
[40:13] It’s a totem, like mine. 是个图腾 就像我的
[40:16] We’re bound together somehow, 我们是缠在一起的
[40:18] in a way that I have yet to understand. 虽然我还没搞明白
[40:22] Come with us. 跟我们一起走
[40:25] That’s all nice and weird, but– 这挺好也挺怪的 但…
[40:28] Totems, they guide us in strange ways. 图腾 用奇怪的方式引导我们
[40:31] What if yours guided you to us? 如果你的在把你引向我们呢
[40:34] What would you rather do? 你宁愿怎么做
[40:35] Hide from A.R.G.U.S. your whole life 一生都在躲着天眼会
[40:36] or do something really stupid, like time travel? 或者做很蠢的事 比如时间旅行
[40:40] – I’m not a superhero. – Neither am I. -我不是超级英雄 -我也不是
[40:56] Good. 很好
[41:16] You can’t pedal forever, you little nerd! 你不能骑一辈子 你个小书呆子
[41:18] Come on! Come on! 快点 快点
[41:21] Where are you, nerd? 你在哪里 书呆子
[41:23] I think he went down this way! 他应该往这下去了
[41:25] Come out, come out wherever you are! 出来 不管你在哪里快出来
[41:30] He went down here! Down here! 他往这下去了 往这下去了
[41:36] Hello? 你好
[41:40] Hi, what’s your name? 你好 你叫什么名字
[41:45] Mine’s Ray Palmer. 我叫雷·帕尔默
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme