Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Well, you really have buggered everything up this time. 你们这次真是搞砸了
[00:06] Guys… I think we broke time. 各位 我们让时间破裂了
[00:09] As you can see, my agents are hard at work, 你们也看见了 我的人已经在努力工作
[00:11] dealing with these anachronisms that you created. 处理这些你们造成的时代错误
[00:13] Anachronisms? 时代错误
[00:14] People, places, and things displaced from their native time periods. 被错置到非原始时间段的人 地点和事物
[00:17] I am Gaius Julius Caesar of Rome. 我是罗马的盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·凯撒
[00:19] I told you, I was leaving to create an organization 我说了我离开是为了创造一个
[00:22] to replace the Time Masters. 代替时间之主的组织
[00:23] Rip doesn’t think he needs us now that he’s got the Time Bureau. 里普觉得有了时间调查局就不再需要我们了
[00:25] ‘Cause the Time Bureau is capable of getting the job done 因为时间调查局有能力摆平一切
[00:28] without the mess. 而不搞出烂摊子
[00:29] We’re the ones who broke history. 我们破坏了历史
[00:30] We should be the ones that fix it. 就应该由我们来修复它
[00:31] – Problem solved. – I gotta say, Ms. Lance, -问题解决了 -不得不说 兰斯小姐
[00:33] now that I’ve seen your team in action with my own eyes… 现在我亲眼目睹了你队伍的行动方式
[00:35] Howdy. 泥嚎
[00:38] You are even worse than I imagined. 比我想象的要糟
[00:56] Don’t look! What are you doing here? 别看 你来这干嘛
[00:58] I live here. What’s all this? 这是我家 这是要干什么
[01:01] What part of “I’m making your birthday surprise, 我都说了”我要给你准备生日惊喜
[01:03] stay out of the apartment” did you not understand? 你别回家”你怎么听不懂呢
[01:05] I thought you meant lingerie and, you know, sex, 我以为你是指性感内衣 滚床单什么的
[01:09] not whatever this is. 不是搞这些
[01:12] I’m making donuts– 我在做甜甜圈
[01:13] chocolate-covered donuts– 巧克力甜甜圈
[01:15] ’cause you said they were your favorite when you were little. 因为你说这是你小时候最喜欢吃的
[01:18] You’re making them from scratch? 你是要自己做吗
[01:19] How else would I make them? 要不还能怎么做
[01:20] You do what my mom did: you go to the corner store 跟我妈妈学 去街头小店
[01:22] and you get ’em for 2 bucks a box. 两块钱就能买一盒
[01:24] Nobody makes anything from scratch anymore. 现在已经没人自己做了
[01:26] So all this was for nothing? 那我做这些都没用了
[01:28] No. Donuts are never for nothing, and I’m being creative. 不是 甜甜圈总是有用的 我很有创意
[01:32] I’m sure I can figure out a way to use that chocolate sauce. 我确定我能想出使用巧克力酱的其他办法
[01:42] I got it. Don’t worry. 我来收拾 没事的
[01:44] No, got it. All right. 我能搞定
[01:45] Five-second rule. We’re good. 五秒原则 还能吃
[01:47] We’re good. 还能吃
[01:49] I’ll make some more. 我再做一些
[01:50] No, no, no. You are done. 不用 不用 不做了
[01:52] You can’t do anything else. 你什么也别做
[01:53] We are doing the rest of this 2017-style. 我们要用现代的方式来做
[01:55] Where are you going? 你去哪
[01:56] I’m going to the corner store 我去街头小店
[01:58] to get us chocolate-covered donuts 去买巧克力甜甜圈
[01:59] the way my mom used to buy them. 就像我妈妈以前那么做的
[02:02] Tonight’s breaking news: 今晚突发新闻
[02:03] Vixen caught on camera. 雌狐被拍到
[02:06] This video is rare footage of Vixen, 这是雌狐为数不多的视频影像
[02:09] Detroit’s own super-heroine, who has waged a one-person war 底特律本土的女超级英雄 自从她三年前
[02:13] against drug dealers and corrupt cops alike 出现以来 就一直一个人对付
[02:15] since she first appeared in the city three years ago. 毒贩子和贪污受贿的警察
[02:24] All right. I got all my mom’s favorites. 我妈妈喜欢的我都买了
[02:27] I got chocolate donuts, 巧克力甜甜圈
[02:30] crème cake… 奶油蛋糕
[02:34] Hello? 有人吗
[02:37] Amaya. 阿玛雅
[02:44] Hello? 有人吗
[02:46] Hello? Anybody home? McFly? 喂 有人吗 小飞侠
[02:51] Sorry, guys, I was just, 抱歉 各位 我只是
[02:53] I was just thinking about donuts. 我只是在想甜甜圈
[02:54] Okay, so, where are we? 好了 说到哪了
[02:57] I was saying I reverse-engineered 我刚才在说我破解了
[02:59] the Time Bureau tech that Mick stole from Rip. 米克从里普那偷来的时间调查局的技术
[03:01] Now, we can locate anachronisms too. 现在 我们也可以定位时代错误了
[03:04] – Nice work, man. – Also, check this out. -干得漂亮 伙计 -还有 试试这个
[03:06] Our run-in with Caesar got me thinking. 我们跟凯撒的相遇让我想到
[03:09] What if there was a way 如果有个方法
[03:10] to contain the anachronisms that we pick up, 可以控制我们抓的时代错误
[03:12] and not have them causing trouble on the ship 不让他们在船上惹麻烦
[03:14] or taking things they shouldn’t? 或者带走不该带的东西
[03:15] Yeah, that’s what we got the brig for. 是的 所以我们有禁闭室
[03:17] Well, what if we have another LA situation? 但如果再发生洛杉矶那种情况怎么办
[03:19] Try putting a dinosaur in the brig. 难道把恐龙也关进禁闭室吗
[03:21] – Not going to happen. – No. -不可能 -是的
[03:23] – Unless it’s an Aquilops. – Or a Compsognathus. -除非是三角恐龙 -或者是美颌龙
[03:25] Or a cute little Oviraptor. 或者是小的窃蛋龙
[03:26] Okay, so just, how do we contain them? 好了 快说怎么能控制它们
[03:28] We make it smaller. 让它们变小
[03:31] You built a shrink ray. 你建成了缩小射线
[03:32] I’m not particularly fond of that name. 我不是特别喜欢这个叫法
[03:34] I’m calling it 我称它
[03:35] the hyper-molecular compressor. 超分子压缩机
[03:37] It’s a more powerful and portable version of the tech from my suit. 它比我的战衣更强大更便携
[03:40] So a shrink ray? 也就是缩小射线
[03:41] Essentially. 本质上是的
[03:43] I perfected the work 我完善了
[03:44] I was moonlighting on at Upswipz. 在碰碰兼职时的工作
[03:51] Nice. 漂亮
[03:52] It’ll return to normal size in 24 hours, 24小时后就会恢复到原来尺寸
[03:55] or, if you don’t want to wait… 或者 如果你不想等
[04:00] You are on fire, dude. 你太厉害了 伙计
[04:03] All right. Let’s gather the rest of the team 好了 集合其他队员
[04:05] and check out the new anachronism map. 看看新的时代错误地图
[04:07] We really messed up time. 我们真的把时间搞乱了
[04:10] Looks like we gave time acne. 就像是让时间长了粉刺
[04:12] Each of these dots 每一个点
[04:13] represents an anachronism we created by… breaking time. 代表了我们让时间破裂后所造成的时代错误
[04:18] Rip’s Bureau rates them on a scale of one to ten 里普的时间调查局根据它们影响的大小
[04:20] according to their magnitude of impact 以及潜在的难度 按照一到十的标准
[04:22] and potential difficulty. 给它们确定了级别
[04:25] Gideon, can you analyze this data? 吉迪恩 能分析一下这个数据吗
[04:27] Certainly, Dr. Palmer. 当然 帕尔默博士
[04:30] Look at all these. It’s going to take a lifetime 看看这么多 这得花一辈子的时间
[04:32] to clean up this mess. Maybe several. 才能清理完啊 也许要好几辈子
[04:34] Where should we start? 咱们要从哪开始
[04:35] What about Great Wall of China, level six? 中国长城怎么样 六级
[04:38] I had Chinese last night. 我昨晚吃的就是中国菜
[04:40] Where can I get a steak? 哪里能吃到牛排
[04:41] How about the North Atlantic Ocean? 那北大西洋怎么样
[04:43] April 1912? 1912年4月
[04:44] I hear the Titanic had amazing food. 听说泰坦尼克号的食物不错
[04:46] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[04:47] I refuse to set foot on the Titanic. 我绝对不会踏上泰坦尼克号一步
[04:47] 饰演斯泰因教授的演员 曾参演过《泰坦尼克号》电影
[04:49] Whoever built that ship ought to be shot. 造那艘船的人应该被枪毙
[04:52] Anyways… 总之
[04:54] I’m sure Little Miss Time Bureau 我肯定时间调查局小姐
[04:56] would love to see us mess this up, 肯定想看到我们搞砸
[04:58] so let’s find something easy. A nice slam dunk. 所以我们选个简单的 灌篮得分
[05:01] Wisconsin, 1870. 威斯康星州 1870年
[05:03] It’s a level one. 是个一级的
[05:04] Oh, I do hope you choose that one. 我就希望你选这个
[05:07] The anachronism is located at the grounds of 时代错误发生地点在
[05:09] a P.T. Barnum’s Roving Museum of Freaks and Hypnotic Hippodrome. P·T·巴纳姆的奇人流动博物馆和催眠竞技场
[05:12] Although he is erroneously credited with the phrase 虽然人们错认为是他说出了这句
[05:14] “There’s a sucker born every minute,” “每分钟都有渣滓出生”
[05:16] in truth, Mr. Barnum would have never belittled paying customers. 实际上 巴纳姆先生从来不会贬低顾客
[05:19] Perfect. 太好了
[05:21] We’re bringing the circus to the circus. 我们把马戏带到了马戏团
[05:23] This is a classic slice of Americana. 美国经典的经典一面
[05:26] The air is thick with the smell of popcorn, candy, and wonder. 空气中充满了爆米花 糖果和奇趣的味道
[05:30] If I see a clown, I’m outta here. 看到小丑我就走人
[05:32] What? You afraid of clowns? 怎么 你怕小丑吗
[05:33] No. I… 不是 我…
[05:35] just don’t like their stupid faces and funny shoes and… 就是不喜欢他们的蠢脸和滑稽鞋子和…
[05:39] razor-sharp teeth. 锋利的牙齿
[05:40] Their what? 他们的什么
[05:42] All right, guys. 好了 伙计们
[05:42] If you were an anachronism hiding in the circus, 如果你是个藏在马戏团里的时代错误
[05:45] where would you be? 你会藏在哪
[05:47] How ’bout in there? 那里边如何
[05:55] King Tut’s tomb? No way. 图特王的墓 不可能
[05:57] No way indeed. 确实不可能
[05:58] They covered it in flour to make it look old. 他们撒上面粉让它看起来很古旧
[06:00] Bearded lady: 胡子女士
[06:01] hormone imbalance. 荷尔蒙失衡
[06:03] Mr. Rory would make a far more convincing Cro-Magnon. 罗里先生当克鲁马努人会更让人信服
[06:06] Marty, you can’t look behind the curtain. 马蒂 你别揭秘啊
[06:08] – Spoils the fun. – Fun? -这样多无趣 -无趣
[06:10] Tricks and humbug are all I see, 我看到的都是花招和欺骗
[06:12] and these uneducated rubes come here in droves, 而那帮缺乏教育的乡巴佬成群结队而来
[06:15] begging to be fooled. 求着被骗
[06:16] No. People want to live in a world where anything’s possible. 不 人们是想活在一切皆有可能的世界里
[06:19] They wanna be amazed. 他们想被震惊
[06:20] Yes, and amazing as this is, we’re wasting time. 是 这里如此震惊 我们却在浪费时间
[06:23] Let’s split up. 我们分头行事
[06:24] Ladies and gentlemen! 女士们先生们
[06:27] Welcome, one and all, 欢迎你们每个人
[06:29] to the Best Show On Earth! 来看地球上最好的演出
[06:33] That is a working title. 名字还在完善
[06:37] My roving show of wonders 我流动的猎奇演出
[06:40] has the most remarkable of oddities 今天为大家准备了最令人
[06:43] in store for you today. 印象深刻的怪物
[06:45] Is it beautiful? 是不是很漂亮
[06:47] The very definition. 非常漂亮
[06:49] Is it deadly? 是不是很致命
[06:51] It can take your head from your shoulders in a single bite. 它一口就能咬断你的脖子
[06:55] What makes this creature such a marvel 让这个生物如此惊奇的是
[06:59] is that it has been extinct 它在一万年前
[07:01] for the last 10,000 years. 就已经灭绝了
[07:03] Are you guys hearing this? 你们听到了吗
[07:05] Could be our anachronism. 可能是我们的时代错误
[07:07] – Or another humbug. – Check it out, just to be safe. -或是另一个骗术 -查看下 以防万一
[07:09] This exclusive, 这个独特的
[07:10] once-in-a-lifetime opportunity could be yours, 一生一次的机会可能属于你们
[07:14] for only a nickel. 只需要五美分
[07:15] Yo, what’s that smell? 那是什么味道
[07:18] Where there’s poop… 有屎的地方
[07:20] There’s a prize. 就会有发现
[07:22] Check it out. 看看吧
[07:23] Well, do we have to? 我们需要这样吗
[07:24] This is definitely feline feces, 这肯定是猫科动物粪便
[07:27] but unlike any I’ve ever seen. 但是我之前没见过这样的
[07:29] You’ve studied a lot of poop, big guy? 你研究过很多屎吗 大家伙
[07:31] As an Eagle Scout, I can interpret 175 different droppings. 作为鹰级童子军 我可以辨出175种粪便
[07:34] The color and viscosity 颜色和黏度
[07:35] indicate a carnivorous diet, 表明它是肉食动物
[07:37] but this movement took a long time to pass. 但排泄过程持续很长时间
[07:40] The meat looks like it was tough, 肉看起来很硬
[07:42] like a rhinoceros or elephant hide. 像是犀牛或是大象的皮
[07:44] I speak of a creature that comes to you 大家将要看到的这个生物
[07:49] from the distant past! 来自远古时代
[07:53] I know what our anachronism is. 我知道我们的时代错误是什么了
[07:54] Contain it, quick. 快点控制住
[07:56] We can’t let these people see the anachronism. 我们不能让这些人看到时代错误
[07:58] We don’t want this to get any worse. 不能让情况更糟了
[08:01] Bingo. 猜对了
[08:02] Gentlemen, 先生们
[08:03] may I present to you… 我向你们呈现
[08:06] the saber-toothed tiger! 剑齿虎
[08:11] Did I mention that… I’m allergic to cats? 我有说过 我对猫过敏吗
[08:14] Please tell me you brought your shrink ray. 请告诉我你带了你的缩小射线
[08:18] “Molecular hyper-compressor.” “分子超压缩机”
[08:20] And yes. 我带了
[08:30] – Ray… – Shrinking a vase is very different -雷… -缩小一个花瓶和
[08:32] from shrinking an extinct tiger. 缩小灭绝的老虎可不一样
[08:34] Okay? I have to account for speed, lifespan, 懂吗 我得考虑速度 寿命
[08:36] gender…you think it’s a male or female? 性别 你觉得它是公的母的
[08:39] I think it’s awake. 我觉得它醒了
[08:41] Ray, shoot it! 雷 发射啊
[08:42] – Shoot it! – A few more adjustments… -发射 -再调整一下
[08:48] Oh, no. 不
[08:53] Are you guys okay? 你们没事吧
[08:54] I heard a roar. 我听到了吼叫声
[08:57] Looks like our problem got a whole lot bigger. 我们的麻烦好像大了很多
[09:00] Let me get this straight. 说白了就是
[09:02] You three released a giant saber-toothed tiger. 你们仨释放了一头巨型剑齿虎
[09:07] “Release” isn’t the word I’d use. 我用的不是”释放”这个词
[09:09] Yeah, more like, uh, “Didn’t contain.” 对 更像是”没控制住”
[09:11] Gideon, what’s the status of the anachronism? 吉迪恩 时代错误情况如何
[09:14] The anachronism has elevated from level one to level four. 时代错误已从一级提高到四级了
[09:17] What? How is that even a thing? 什么 怎么会这样
[09:18] We made it worse, that’s how. 我们添乱了 所以才这样
[09:20] Okay, so we just get Ray some allergy medicine 好 那我们给雷找点抗过敏的药
[09:22] and go back out there. 再回到那里
[09:23] None of us even have experience with animals. 我们都没有跟动物打交道的经验
[09:30] Stay on the ship. 待在飞船上
[09:31] Stay out of trouble. 别惹麻烦
[09:34] Where the hell’s she going? 她要去哪里
[09:50] Hey, girl. 美女
[09:52] How ’bout one final mission 来执行最后一次任务如何
[09:55] for old times’ sake? 看在老交情的份上
[10:10] I can’t go with you, Sara. 我不能跟你走 莎拉
[10:11] Look, I’m not asking you to join back up. 我不是要你重回队伍
[10:13] Just one easy mission. 就一次简单的任务
[10:16] Trapping a giant saber-toothed tiger is easy? 诱捕一头巨型剑齿虎很简单
[10:18] For you. Your powers are the quickest way to handle this. 对你而言 你的超能力是搞定它最快的办法
[10:22] Look, Amaya, I can’t give the Time Bureau 阿玛雅 我不能被时间调查局
[10:26] an excuse to take the Waverider again. 抓到把柄再次夺走乘波号
[10:28] I want to help you, 我也想帮你
[10:30] but my life’s a little complicated right now. 但我现在的生活有点复杂
[10:33] Amaya, Amaya! Amaya! 阿玛雅 阿玛雅 阿玛雅
[10:35] Foyinsola, this is Sara. 芙因索拉 这位是莎拉
[10:37] Hey. What you got there? 你拿的是什么
[10:38] I found it in an acacia tree. 我在一棵金合欢树中找到的
[10:40] No, please! 拜托不要
[10:41] No! 不
[10:47] You should be asleep, little one. 你该睡觉了 小家伙
[10:49] Now run along to bed, 快去床上吧
[10:51] before I have to summon the ashe of a cobra to scare you! 不然我就得召唤眼镜蛇的艾什来吓你
[11:03] Normal life. It suits you. 普通的人生挺适合你
[11:05] You seem at peace here. 你在这过得似乎很平静
[11:10] Good-bye, Amaya. 再见 阿玛雅
[11:12] It was good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[11:15] Wait. 等等
[11:17] Does Nathaniel know that I’d be returning? 内特尼尔知道我要回归了吗
[11:20] Yeah. 知道
[11:22] He’s thrilled. 他高兴坏了
[11:28] I raise the pot one… dishes duty. 我的赌注加一 洗碗的活
[11:31] All right, Professor, you sly fox, 好啊 教授 你个老狐狸
[11:33] I will raise you one– Amaya. 我也加一 阿玛雅
[11:36] Can’t bet what you’ve already lost, pretty. 不能用你没了的东西当赌注 小帅哥
[11:40] Hello, Nathaniel. 你好 内特尼尔
[11:45] Amaya! Hey, what’s good, girl? 阿玛雅 你好吗 小妞
[11:47] Come on. How you been? 来吧 你好吗
[11:50] I missed you. 想死你了
[11:53] – Hello. – Professor Stein. -你好 -斯泰因教授
[11:56] Ship’s not the same without you. 没了你 飞船就不一样了
[11:58] But we’re fine without you. Everything is running smoothly. 但没了你 我们也挺好 一切都很顺利
[12:00] Is that right? 对吗
[12:02] Haircut here “Embiggened” an extinct tiger. 西装头”放大”了一头灭绝的老虎
[12:04] Which Amaya and I are going to catch. 我和阿玛雅正要去抓它
[12:06] And then I have to return to Zambesi. 之后我就得回赞比西
[12:09] We’re going to need your shrink ray, Ray. 我们需要你的缩小射线 雷
[12:11] Well, I-I thought we talked about…not calling it that. 我想我们说过…不要那么叫它
[12:13] And don’t you need the rest of us? 那你不需要我们其他人吗
[12:15] We can handle it. 我们搞得定
[12:16] Really? You don’t want us to come along and mess things up? 真的吗 你不想我们一起去搞砸行动吗
[12:19] Enjoy your night. 享受你们的夜晚
[12:23] You didn’t tell Nathaniel, did you? 你没跟内特尼尔说 对吧
[12:26] It’s cool. 没关系
[12:28] This is so not cool. 这关系可大了
[12:31] First, 首先
[12:33] Amaya ghosts on me on my birthday. 我生日时阿玛雅不告而别
[12:35] No heads-up. 毫无预警
[12:36] Then she shows back up on the ship; 然后她回飞船上来了
[12:37] again, no heads-up. 又毫无预警
[12:39] Bro… she’s from 1942. 兄弟 她来自1942年
[12:42] Did you really think that was going to work? 你当时真的觉得你们能成吗
[12:44] Nah, but we were happy. What happened? 不 但我们很开心 怎么了呢
[12:48] I don’t know, but instead of drinking, 不知道 与其在这喝酒
[12:49] maybe you should go find out. 你不如去找答案
[12:51] No. She didn’t want to talk then. 不 她当时都不想谈
[12:52] Why would she want to talk now? 她现在怎么会想谈
[12:54] And look, I don’t want to sound like a jerk, 听着 我不想说混话
[12:57] but she kinda let herself go. 但她有点放纵自己
[12:59] Yeah, you keep tellin’ yourself that, buddy. 对 你一直在自欺欺人 兄弟
[13:04] The tiger’s heading east. 老虎朝东边跑了
[13:06] It looks like he stopped here to sharpen his claws. 看来它在这停下磨了磨爪子
[13:12] Don’t tell me the infamous Sara Lance 别跟我说声名狼藉的莎拉·兰斯
[13:14] is scared of a big cat. 还怕一只大猫
[13:16] Giant tiger. 是巨型老虎
[13:17] Don’t worry. 别担心
[13:19] To animals, humans are the predators. 对动物而言 人类就是掠食者
[13:22] Even to other humans. 甚至对同类也是如此
[13:29] Whatever you do, don’t run. 你做什么都行 就是别跑
[13:37] I spent my last greenback on that feline oddity. 我把最后一点钱都花在那头猫科怪物上了
[13:40] Circus is shuttin’ down. 马戏团要关门了
[13:43] You know I’d rather die before going back to Salem, Phineas. 你知道我宁死都不愿回到菲尼亚斯的塞勒姆
[13:46] There’s some small-minded folk back there. 那里有思想狭隘的人
[13:50] Small-minded folk everywhere. 思想狭隘的人随处可见
[13:53] Even the most retrograde ingrate 就算是最落后的忘恩负义之人
[13:56] wants to be entertained. 也想要被取悦
[13:58] The human spirit, it longs for edification and delight. 人类的精神渴望陶冶和愉悦
[14:03] We just need a show-stopper 我们需要令人驻足的节目
[14:05] to edify and delight ’em. 来陶冶并愉悦人们
[14:09] – Are you on Upswipz? – Yeah. -你在上碰碰 -对
[14:11] Connected through the Waverider. 通过乘波号连接的
[14:12] This is Cindy. 这是辛迪
[14:13] 5’9″. Profession: 1米75 职业是
[14:15] – weather reporter. – Okay. -天气播报员 -好
[14:16] Loves kale. 超喜欢甘蓝菜
[14:17] Says she wants to meet up. That’s nice. 她说想见一面 太好了
[14:20] “Do… you… have a time machine?” 你有没有时间机器
[14:24] Just talk to Amaya. 去和阿玛雅聊一聊
[14:26] That’s what Jax said. Wait. 杰克斯也是这么说的 等等
[14:29] Are you two conspi– 你俩在联手
[14:31] Are you conspiring against me? 你们在联手背叛我吗
[14:37] You owe the lady an apology. 你要向这位女士道歉
[14:40] That’s not a lady. 她不是什么女士
[14:42] That’s a freak. 她是个怪物
[14:47] Are you trying to pick a fight with me? 你想要跟我打一架吗
[14:49] Because I would love to get into a fight right now. 因为我现在很想打一架
[15:02] If she’s a freak, what am I? 如果她是怪物 那我是什么
[15:05] That was marvelous! 简直是惊人的表演
[15:07] A round of drinks, on me! 我请全场在座喝一轮
[15:14] It’s, uh, actually, it’s time for us to be going. 其实我们该走了
[15:16] No, no, come on, hey, we just met. Please. 不不 我们才刚认识 别走
[15:18] Oh, you got to tell me, 你得告诉我
[15:19] where did you learn a humbug like that? 你从哪儿学来这花招的
[15:22] Well, that’s no humbug, P to the T. 这不是花招 PT
[15:24] You see, people like us, we gotta stick together. 像我们这种人 我们就该待在一起
[15:26] And by the way, your beard– it’s beautiful. 话说 你的胡子很好看
[15:29] – You’re so sweet. – She said I’m sweet. -你真可爱 -她说我可爱
[15:31] I’m sorry, “People like us”? 对不起 什么叫我们这种人
[15:33] Yeah. My friend Jax here turns to fire and flies. 我朋友杰克斯能变成火焰 还会飞
[15:35] No, no, that’s, uh, 不不
[15:37] that’s just the whiskey talking. Right, buddy? 他是威士忌喝多了胡说八道 对吧 兄弟
[15:38] No, it’s true. And my friend Ray here turns teeny-weeny. 不 是真的 我朋友雷能变得很小
[15:42] Teeny-weeny. 变得很小
[15:43] That’s very funny, Nate. 太搞笑了 内特
[15:44] Also, they’re both capable of flight. 而且他们俩都会飞
[15:46] Yeah. But if you want to know a real freak, P.T., 但如果你想知道谁才是真正的怪物 PT
[15:49] it’s my ex-girlfriend. 那就是我前女友
[15:51] She can summon the power of any animal. 她能召唤出任何动物的能力
[15:53] Is that right? 是吗
[15:55] I have an idea, fellas. 我有个想法 各位
[15:57] How ’bout we meet, 不如我们见一面
[15:59] retire back to the circus, 回到马戏团
[16:01] for a little private show 来一场小型私人表演
[16:03] where I guarantee I’ve got the most beautiful– and flexible– 我保证在那里 我有你们没见过的
[16:06] acrobats you’ve ever seen? 最漂亮又灵活的杂技演员
[16:09] P.T. Barnum, you’re on. P·T·巴纳姆 行啊
[16:12] You had me at “Circus.” 你说到马戏团我就想去了
[16:16] Shouldn’t you ashe up? 你不是该用艾什吗
[16:18] No, no, that’ll just provoke him. 不不 那样只会激怒它
[16:22] Move downwind. 去顺风方向
[16:24] I’ll distract and you shrink. 我分散它的注意力 你缩小它
[16:28] Easy. 别紧张
[16:30] I’m not here to hurt you. 我不会伤害你的
[16:44] It’s kinda cute. 还挺可爱的
[16:45] Well, I’m glad Nate finally took our advice 我很高兴内特终于接受我们的建议
[16:47] and went to talk to Amaya. 去和阿玛雅聊一聊了
[16:49] Yeah, true, but man, he is about to miss out. 没错 但是他就要错过好戏了
[16:59] I thought we needed the Tin Man. 我以为我们要的是铁皮人
[17:02] In due time. 迟早的事
[17:05] We have his friends. 他的朋友在我们手上
[17:08] Oh, smile, Hildy, 笑一个 希尔迪
[17:10] we just might save the circus yet. 我们也许拯救了马戏团
[17:19] Hey, sunshine! 太阳照屁股了
[17:22] What are you doing in my room? 你们在我房间干什么
[17:27] Oh, this is not my room. 这不是我房间
[17:29] Where are Jax and Ray? 杰克斯和雷呢
[17:32] Yelling. 太大声了
[17:34] I’m going to die. I don’t remember. 我要死了 我不记得了
[17:36] What’s the lasthing that you do remember? 你最后记得的是什么事
[17:38] Whiskey. 威士忌
[17:41] So– 那
[17:44] So what’s– 那…
[17:50] It’s all… it’s all coming back to me. 我全都想起来了
[17:53] We were headed to a circus for a private show. 我们当时正要去马戏团看私人表演
[17:57] And then what? You decided to peel off 然后呢 你决定离队
[17:59] and sleep in the cargo bay? 在货舱里睡觉吗
[18:00] How could you abandon your own team? 你怎么能抛弃你自己的队员呢
[18:02] Oh, you– you’re one to talk. 你还好意思说
[18:05] All right, let’s stop wasting time. 我们别再浪费时间了
[18:06] Let’s go. 走吧
[18:10] The loss of my saber-toothed tiger was indeed a blow. 失去剑齿虎对我来说 打击的确不小
[18:14] But the fates have smiled on me again, 但我还是很幸运
[18:17] because the “God of Fire” and “The Incredible Shrinking Man” 因为火神和无敌收缩人
[18:22] have joined my troupe. 加入了我的剧团
[18:24] I think we’ve had a… slight misunderstanding. 我想我们有个小误会
[18:27] And I am truly grateful 我真心地感谢
[18:29] that you have not used your special abilities to try to escape. 你们没有利用特异功能逃走
[18:32] “Special abilities”? Man, 特异功能 兄弟
[18:34] like I told you before, 我之前和你说过
[18:37] that was just the liquor talking. 他只是酒喝多了乱说话
[18:39] He’s right. Okay? 他说得对
[18:40] My friend and I are just regular, plain old folk from 1870. 我和朋友只是普通人 1870年的普通人
[18:44] Dishonesty is not your strong suit, my good man. 你不善于说谎啊 我的朋友
[18:48] I saw what your friend did. 我看到你朋友的能力了
[18:50] That was no trick. 那可不是花招
[18:51] And he says you two are capable of wonders just as marvelous. 他说你俩有一样神奇的惊人能力
[18:58] So… chop-chop. 所以快点
[19:01] Don’t be shy. 别害羞
[19:03] We can’t. 我们做不到
[19:03] – Oh, poppycock. – But he’s right. -胡说 -但他说得对
[19:05] He can’t fire up without his partner, 他需要他的搭档才能变出火
[19:07] who’s not here. 但他不在这
[19:08] And I can’t shrink without my exo-suit. 我需要我的战衣我才能缩小
[19:11] Also not here. 它也不在这
[19:12] So you might as well just let us go, 你最好把我们放了
[19:13] ’cause we are obviously useless. 因为显然我们是废物
[19:16] Totally useless. 完完全全的废物
[19:17] Don’t worry. 别担心
[19:20] I’ll make marvels out of you yet. 我会让你们创造奇迹的
[19:22] You said Ray and Jax would be here. 你说雷和杰克斯会来这
[19:24] They’re probably eating breakfast sandwiches 他们可能在吃早餐三明治
[19:26] and eating a handful of aspirin. 和一些阿司匹林
[19:29] Or, maybe they’re in trouble. 也许他们遇到麻烦了
[19:31] Here? This place is harmless. 这里吗 这是个无害之地
[19:33] Then why are we being watched? 那我们为什么被监视
[19:35] Guy in the hat, six o’clock? 六点钟方向戴帽子的男人
[19:38] That guy? 那个人吗
[19:55] Gary? 盖瑞
[19:57] Nice work, Nathaniel. 干得好 内特尼尔
[19:58] What, you think I spooked him? 你觉得我吓到他了吗
[20:00] The smell of your breath alone would be enough. 光是你呼吸的气味就够了
[20:02] You know what? 知道吗
[20:03] You don’t get to criticize me. And you know why? 你没资格批评我 知道为什么吗
[20:06] Because you’re no longer a member of this team. 因为你不再是我们的队员了
[20:11] You’re right. 你说得对
[20:12] I am? 是吗
[20:14] I don’t blame you for going out 我不怪你
[20:15] and getting pie-eyed last night. 昨晚出去喝得像醉虾
[20:17] That’s cool. I don’t blame you for saying “Pie-eyed.” 很好 我不怪你说我”像醉虾”
[20:20] My point is 我的重点是
[20:21] Sara should have told you 莎拉应该告诉你
[20:22] that she was bringing me back from Zambesi. 她把我从赞比西带回来
[20:25] It must have been upsetting when I just– 这肯定让人很沮丧 当我…
[20:26] Whoa, whoa, hang on. 慢着 等一下
[20:27] You think last night was because of you? 你以为昨晚是因为你吗
[20:30] Oh, my God, Amaya, you are so conceited. 天啊 阿玛雅 你很自负
[20:32] Last night wasn’t even remotely about you. At all. 昨晚完全跟你扯不上关系
[20:36] What was it about? 那是什么事呢
[20:37] It was about me and the boys doing what we do. 那是我和其他男人做的事
[20:38] Hanging out. Sharing a few laughs. 出去玩 说笑一下
[20:40] Having a few drinks. 喝几杯酒
[20:42] Ending up in a freak show. 以奇人演出结束
[20:44] 惊人表演 阴和阳
[20:58] You like meat, huh? 你喜欢肉吗
[21:00] Yeah, all right. 好吧
[21:05] There we go. 给你吃
[21:07] Come back here, you little rat bastard! 滚回来 你个王八蛋
[21:11] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[21:12] Who is this man and why have we taken him prisoner? 这人是谁 我们为什么要把他关起来
[21:15] Professor Stein, meet Gary. 斯泰因教授 这是盖瑞
[21:17] Please don’t kill me. 请不要杀我
[21:18] I won’t, if you tell us 我不会 只要你告诉我们
[21:20] why you were tailing us. 你为什么跟踪我们
[21:21] – You two know each other? – Gary here -你俩互相认识 -盖瑞
[21:23] works for Rip’s Time Bureau, 替里普的时间调查局办事
[21:25] and I’m guessing Agent Sharpe 我猜夏普探员
[21:27] had her little stooge spying on us. 派她的小助手来监视我们
[21:29] Isn’t that right, Gary? 我没说错吧 盖瑞
[21:30] Well, I’m not at liberty 我不能随意
[21:31] to discuss the nature of my– 跟你讨论我的职…
[21:33] All right, yes! 好吧 没错
[21:34] Uh, she sent me to spy on you. 她派我监视你
[21:37] Good thing, too. Since you arrived here, 也是好事 自从你来了
[21:38] the anachronism has jumped 时代错误从一级
[21:39] from a level one to a level six. 跳到了六级
[21:40] We found the saber-tooth, 我们找到了剑齿虎
[21:42] and it is safe and sound in its cage, 它现在安全地待在笼子里
[21:44] so I don’t know how we could have 我不知道我们怎么
[21:46] made the anachronism worse. 把时代错误变得更糟了
[21:47] My guess is we can thank 我想是多亏了
[21:48] our two missing teammates for that. 我们两名失踪的队员
[21:51] Nate, Amaya. 内特 阿玛雅
[21:51] Please tell me you found the Hardy Boys. 请告诉我你们找到了哈迪男孩
[21:53] Let’s just hope they had the good sense 希望他们能明智地
[21:55] to stick together. 待在一起
[21:56] Oh, they’re stuck together, all right. 他们好好地待在一起了
[21:58] P.T. Barnum has them dressed as conjoined twins. P·T·巴纳姆让他们穿得像连体双胞胎
[22:02] Guys, get us outta here. 各位 救我们出去
[22:03] Man, I thought I had a rough night. 我以为我昨晚过得很不好
[22:05] – Not funny, Nate. – Yeah, come on. -别逗了 内特 -赶紧的
[22:06] This harness is really uncomfortable. 这个笼子真的很不舒服
[22:08] Okay. I got this. 好吧 交给我
[22:18] I must be dehydrated, man. 我肯定是脱水了 老兄
[22:20] This never happened to me before, I swear. 我发誓之前没发生过这种情况
[22:22] Where have I heard that one before? 我在哪里听过呢
[22:24] Not from me. She never heard that from me. 不是我说的 她不是听我说的
[22:28] Amaya, an elephant actually would 阿玛雅 现在大象
[22:30] come in really handy right now. 挺派得上用场的
[22:42] Well. 好吧
[22:45] Look who joined the circus. 瞧谁加入了马戏团
[22:50] We’re gonna need a bigger tent. 我们会需要更大的帐篷
[23:00] I take it you’re still too dehydrated 你就当你还是太脱水了
[23:03] to get us out of here. 无法救我们出去
[23:04] Oh, God… 天啊
[23:06] Just stop judging me 不要再评断我
[23:08] and just summon your animal powers. 快唤出你的动物能力吧
[23:11] Believe me, you do not 相信我 你不想
[23:12] want me using this totem right now. 我现在用这个图腾的
[23:14] What does that mean? 为什么
[23:17] – I’m sorry, Nathaniel. – For what? -抱歉 内特尼尔 -抱歉什么
[23:19] For not using your powers 没用你的能力
[23:20] or ditching me on my birthday 还是在我生日抛弃我
[23:22] to hitch a ride back to Zambesi? 赶着回赞比西呢
[23:24] I didn’t go to Zambesi. 我没去赞比西
[23:26] Not right away. 没马上去
[23:28] First, I went to Detroit. 首先 我去的是底特律
[23:31] Detroit. 底特律
[23:32] I had to see her in person. 我得亲自见她本人
[23:36] Mari. My granddaughter. 玛丽 我的外孙女
[23:39] I had to see if she was 我得看看她是不是
[23:41] as incredible as people said she was. 人们说的那么了不起
[23:46] I watched her save five people in one night. 我看她一晚救了五个人
[23:50] She never knew I was there, 她不知道我在那里
[23:51] but I knew that she was perfect. 但我知道她很完美
[23:57] I know it doesn’t help, 我知道这么说没用
[23:59] but my decision to leave had nothing to do with you. 但我的决定与你毫无关系
[24:04] You’re right. It doesn’t. 你说得对 确实是那样
[24:07] ‘Cause if your badass granddaughter 既然你了不起的外孙女在2017年
[24:09] was in 2017, why’d you have to go back to 1942? 你为什么还要回去1942年呢
[24:13] I asked Rip the same question. 我问了里普同样的问题
[24:14] He said that time hadn’t yet solidified, 他说时间还没固定
[24:18] but if I stayed too long in 2017, 但如果我在2017年待太久
[24:22] then Mari would disappear. 玛丽就会消失
[24:25] Why didn’t you say anything? 你为什么不说出来
[24:29] I hated you for what you did. 我恨你那么做
[24:33] I needed you to hate me 我要你恨我
[24:36] so that you would move on. 那样你就能向前看
[24:38] If you knew how much it hurt me… 如果你知道我有多痛苦…
[24:42] I would’ve found you. 我会去找你
[24:44] I wanted to protect my granddaughter. 我要保护我的外孙女
[24:47] And I wanted to protect you. 我还要保护你
[24:49] Well, no offense, Amaya, 无意冒犯 阿玛雅
[24:51] but considering we’re both stuck in a rhino cage, 鉴于我俩都被关在犀牛的笼子里
[24:54] I say your plan backfired. 你的计划适得其反
[25:03] This is agent 1-0-6-6. 我是1066探员
[25:05] You failed to turn in your status report, Gary, 你没有汇报你的情况 盖瑞
[25:07] and then you ignored my attempts to contact you. 而且你无视我对你的联系
[25:09] And somehow, during all of that, 而且 在这期间
[25:11] the level one has escalated. 一级情况已加剧
[25:13] To a level eight. 到八级了
[25:15] And where the hell are you? 你到底在哪里
[25:17] Is that the Waverider? 乘波号上吗
[25:18] I told you to keep an eye on the Legends, 我让你监视传奇
[25:19] not to join them. 不是加入他们
[25:22] Turns out… 事实上
[25:24] the Legends had things under control. 传奇把事情控制得很好
[25:26] Uh, it was my interference 是我干扰了
[25:27] with their, to be honest, expert 老实说 他们
[25:30] handling of the situation 处理事情的专长
[25:31] which caused things to, well, 结果造成情况…
[25:34] escalate. 加剧
[25:36] Gary, if you are in over your head, 盖瑞 如果你有困难
[25:37] I can send backup immediately. 我可以马上派后援
[25:40] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不不不
[25:40] No, no, uh, no backup. 不用派后援
[25:44] Uh, like I said, 像我说的
[25:45] the Legends have things under control. 传奇把事情控制得很好
[25:48] Uh, nice chatting. 聊得很愉快
[25:50] – Gotta go. – Gar– -挂啦 -盖…
[25:52] How’d I do? 我表现如何
[25:53] You were great. 你表现得很好
[25:58] I sense that Jefferson is extremely nervous. 我可以感觉到杰佛逊非常紧张
[26:00] Don’t worry. 别担心
[26:02] We just have to rescue the team 我们只需救回队员
[26:04] and get back on the ship 在剑齿虎变大之前
[26:05] before that saber-tooth “Embiggens.” 回到飞船上
[26:07] At least we know why the scale of the anachronism 至少我们知道时代错误的级数
[26:09] keeps climbing– 为什么一直攀升
[26:10] P.T. Barnum with real superheroes. P·T·巴纳姆和真正的超级英雄
[26:12] He’ll expose Nate and Amaya to the entire world. 他会把内特和阿玛雅展示给全世界
[26:15] I’m detecting increased 我发现时间测定干扰
[26:16] chronometric interference, Captain. 增强了 船长
[26:21] Agent Sharpe has boarded the Waverider. 夏普探员登上乘波号了
[26:24] Get Rory. You two have to save the others. 带上罗里 你俩去救其他人
[26:26] Wait, wait. The two of us? 慢着 就我俩吗
[26:27] Are you mad? 你疯了吗
[26:28] You can do this. 你可以做到
[26:30] – I have faith in you. – Why? -我对你有信心 -为什么
[26:32] Ah, just go! 去就是了
[26:34] I’ll hold her off as long as I can. 我会尽可能拖住她
[26:42] Sara Lance, 莎拉·兰斯
[26:43] on behalf of the Time Bureau, 我代表时间调查局
[26:45] I am placing you and your team under arrest. 逮捕你和你的队员
[26:47] Took you long enough. 这么久才来
[26:49] I’ve been expecting you for hours. 我等了好几个小时了
[26:56] Pursuant to title 16, section 3053, 根据时间旅行的国际条约
[26:58] of the Global Treaty on Time Travel, 标题16第3053节
[26:59] I have the authority to bring you and your team in. 我有权逮捕你和你的队伍
[27:02] Which arm? 哪个胳膊[部门]
[27:03] The Global Treaty was negotiated 国际条约是由亨特局长
[27:05] between Director Hunter and the United Nations. 跟联合国协商出来的
[27:07] No, I mean, 不 我是说
[27:08] if you try to bring me in to the Bureau, 如果你要带我回调查局
[27:10] I’ll break your arm. 我会打断你的胳膊
[27:12] It’s up to you. Right or left? 看你要选右边还是左边
[27:14] Your threats may work on Confederate zombies, 你的威胁也许对联盟军僵尸
[27:16] Quentin Turnbull’s cronies, 昆汀·特布尔的盟友
[27:17] and speedsters, but you don’t scare me. 还有极速者好使 但吓不着我
[27:19] I’ve spent the last five years 我过去五年
[27:20] watching your screw-ups. 都在看你的烂摊子
[27:21] I know everything about you. 我了解你的一切
[27:22] Now, where is the member of my team 你把我的队员抓来当人质
[27:24] – that you’ve taken hostage? – You mean Gary? -现在他人呢 -你是说盖瑞吗
[27:27] This ship is probably like vacation 跟向你汇报比
[27:29] after having to answer to you. 上这飞船就像在度假
[27:32] Last chance. 最后机会
[27:34] Come quietly, and I’ll make sure 乖乖就范 我就保证
[27:35] you get your job back at Sink, Shower, & Stuff. 你能继续回去卫浴用品店工作
[27:40] When did a Legend ever go quietly? 传奇什么时候乖乖就范过
[28:23] What are you looking at? 你在看什么
[28:25] Clowns. 小丑
[28:26] Get a grip, man! 保持警惕 老兄
[28:28] We’re already down four members of our team. 我们已经失去四个队员了
[28:38] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们 先生们
[28:41] welcome to the Greatest Show On The Planet! 欢迎来到地表最强表演
[28:51] My roving museum of freaks 我的奇人流动博物馆
[28:54] and hypnotic hippodrome 和催眠竞技场
[28:56] has traveled this great nation, 来到了这伟大的国度
[28:59] and, I must say, I have never seen 不得不说 今天聚集到
[29:01] quite a good-looking and, dare I say, 我眼前的观众
[29:03] astute audience 我敢说是
[29:04] as the one gathered before me here today. 前所未见的好看和机敏
[29:08] But a word of warning before we begin, 但在我们开始
[29:11] for the jaw-dropping spectacle that you are about to see 令人吃惊的表演之前 我要提醒大家
[29:14] is not for the faint of heart. 这不适合胆小的人观看
[29:17] May I now present you 我向各位介绍
[29:19] Yin and Yang, 阴和阳
[29:20] the wondrous and world-renowned 令人惊奇和闻名世界的
[29:23] Siamese twins. 暹罗双胞胎
[29:29] Oh, my God. 天啊
[29:31] A miracle of Biblical proportions. 令人难以想象的奇迹
[29:33] One mother, two fathers. 同母异父
[29:35] I’m not judging. 我不做评断
[29:38] Both sons capable of amazing strength, 两个儿子都有惊人的长处
[29:41] intelligence, and coordination. 智慧和协调能力
[29:44] So juggle. 杂耍开始
[29:57] You need to create a diversion 你得分散一下注意力
[29:58] so we can get past those thugs 这样我们才能过掉那些暴徒
[30:00] and merge with Jefferson. 让我跟杰佛逊合体
[30:02] You’re on your own, Professor. Clowns. 你自己来 教授 小丑
[30:03] Don’t leave– 别离开
[30:08] Now what? 现在怎么办
[30:24] So, you ready for your debut? 准备好初次登台了吗
[30:25] Kiss my ass. 去你的
[30:27] Don’t have time to convince you 没时间说服你
[30:29] of the creative joys and lucrative appeal 当我令人驻足节目的表演者
[30:31] of being my show-stopper. 是多么喜悦和值钱
[30:36] Those hayseeds out there 外面那些乡巴佬
[30:37] are going to burn my circus down 会烧毁我的马戏团
[30:39] if we don’t give them their money’s worth. 如果我们没让他们值回票价
[30:41] Let me make it very simple for you. 我就直截了当跟你说
[30:43] Become the “Man of Steel”– 当”钢铁之躯”
[30:46] that is very catchy, make a note of that– 挺上口的 记下来
[30:50] or get shot. 或者吃子弹
[30:52] I don’t respond well to threats. 威胁我也没用
[30:54] – Nathaniel… – No. -内特尼尔 -不
[30:56] I’m not one of your freaks. 我不做你的奇人
[30:59] Would you steel up for her? 你要为她变钢铁吗
[31:05] Fine. I’ll do it. 好吧 我变
[31:16] Rip should have recruited you to the Time Bureau. 里普该把你招募到时间调查局
[31:17] Rip knows I’d never leave the team. 里普知道我不会离开这个队伍
[31:19] Your mistake. 你的错
[31:26] You want to take a break? 你要歇会儿吗
[31:29] I could use some water. 我想喝杯水
[31:40] Hope that thing’s potty-trained. 希望那东西被训练得会用便盆
[31:42] Probably not. Cats are jerks. 可能不行 猫是蠢货
[31:44] Let me guess. You’re a dog person. 我猜你是爱狗之人
[31:46] I like ’em dumb and loyal. 我喜欢它们笨和忠诚
[31:48] Speaking of, we should probably check on Gary. 说到这 我们应该去查看盖瑞
[31:58] Whatever you do… 你做什么都行
[32:00] don’t… 就是别
[32:03] Run. 跑
[32:15] Where did you get a Time Courier? 你怎么有时间传送带
[32:16] Uh, would someone mind untying me? 有人可以给我解开吗
[32:18] That is stolen government property. 那是政府被盗资产
[32:19] It’s just that I have really bad circulation. 我的血液循环很糟糕
[32:22] You’re just mad 你只是在生气
[32:23] ’cause I saved your life, again. 我救了你一命 再次
[32:25] Captain Lance. I hate to interrupt, 兰斯船长 抱歉打扰了
[32:26] but I thought you’d like to know 我得告诉你
[32:27] that the anachronism 时代错误
[32:28] has reached a level nine. 已经加剧到九级
[32:30] My team’s on it. 我的队伍在处理
[32:32] And if they fail, maybe Rip will finally give up 如果他们失败 也许里普终于会放弃
[32:34] on the ridiculous belief 那荒谬的信念
[32:35] that your team could actually defeat… 认为你的队伍真的能打败…
[32:39] You know what? 知道吗
[32:40] He’s going to take your ship away, Ms. Lance. 他会没收你的飞船 兰斯小姐
[32:43] Again. 再次
[32:50] Oh, no. 天啊
[33:04] Son of a gun, it worked. 枪之子 奏效了
[33:07] You really are quite marvelous. 你真的挺令人惊异的
[33:09] No more. 不行了
[33:19] – No more. – Oh, come on. One more. -不行了 -拜托 再来一次
[33:37] Take care of that. 你去处理
[33:49] Gordy! 戈迪
[34:05] Die, clown! 去死吧 小丑
[34:14] Mr. Rory, a little help here. 罗里先生 来帮个忙
[34:32] Balloon animals, Grey? Really? 动物气球 灰老头 真的吗
[34:34] The applause might have gone to my head. 可能是掌声让我冲昏了头
[34:39] This is amazing! 太惊艳了
[34:44] Guys, Amaya looks like she’s going to kill him. 各位 阿玛雅好像要杀了他
[34:51] Stop her, Jefferson! 阻止她 杰佛逊
[35:00] Amaya, no! 阿玛雅 别
[35:01] Amaya, no, no, no. 阿玛雅 别别别
[35:03] No, no, hey, hey, 不要 不要
[35:05] hey, you can fight whatever this is. 不管是什么你都可以跟之对抗
[35:11] You’re Amaya Jiwe. 你是阿玛雅·吉韦
[35:13] You’re a member of the Justice Society of America. 你是美国正义联盟的成员
[35:16] You’re the most courageous person I know. 你是我认识的最勇敢的人
[35:19] That totem 那个图腾
[35:21] makes you a protector, not a killer. 是让你当守护者 不是杀手
[35:26] Amaya. 阿玛雅
[35:28] Come back to me. 回到我身边
[35:37] Sorry. 抱歉
[35:38] Sorry. 抱歉
[35:40] – Nate. – I’m right here. -内特 -我就在这
[35:42] I’m right here. I got you. 我就在这 有我在
[35:48] And that’s a grand finale, folks. 那就是压轴戏 各位
[35:51] I told you it wasn’t for the faint of heart. 我说过这不适合胆小的人
[35:53] We had it all. 我们包罗万象
[35:54] We had action, 我们有动作
[35:56] we–we have romance. 我们有爱情
[35:58] We had flaming things in the sky. 我们有在空中燃烧的东西
[36:02] You wait until next week’s show. 敬请期待下周的表演
[36:26] Well, Mr. Sneezums 好吧 喷嚏虎
[36:27] is now a more manageable size. 现在是可控的大小了
[36:29] – Mr. Sneezums? – Yeah. You like it? -喷嚏虎 -是 你喜欢吗
[36:31] The most important thing is 最重要的是
[36:33] we put on one hell of a show, 我们干得很漂亮
[36:35] and Grey loves the circus. 灰老头很喜欢马戏团
[36:36] – I don’t believe you. – Oh, it’s true. -我不相信你 -是真的
[36:38] He now thinks that without the circus, 现在他认为没有马戏团
[36:40] the world has lost one of its last true places of wonder. 世界就失去了它最后一个奇妙的地方
[36:42] I mean, I don’t believe that 我是说我不相信
[36:44] the anachronism has been dealt with. 时代错误已经解决
[36:45] Believe it, Agent Sharpe. 相信吧 夏普探员
[36:47] As I’ve already communicated 如我跟班纳特局长
[36:48] to Director Bennett, 传达的一样
[36:49] 1870 Wisconsin is anachronism-free. 1870年的威斯康星州时代错误已解决
[36:52] Ah, even our AI doesn’t like you. 连我们的人工智能都不喜欢你
[36:54] Yep. My foot is definitely asleep. 我的脚麻木了
[36:57] – Gary… – And my leg. -盖瑞 -还有我的腿
[36:58] Could be permanent. 可能是永久的
[36:59] Wait. Who is this guy? 慢着 这人是谁
[37:01] That’s Gary. 是盖瑞
[37:02] Can you give him a hand? 你能给他搭把手吗
[37:03] I need to speak with you. 我要跟你谈谈
[37:05] In private. 私下谈
[37:12] Your sister, I presume? 这是你姐姐吧
[37:15] And our friend Oliver. 还有我们的朋友奥利弗
[37:19] So. 那么
[37:20] I suppose congratulations are in order. 我想该说声恭喜吧
[37:22] You get to keep your ship, for now, but– 你可以暂时保留你的飞船 但…
[37:24] You will be watching us. Yes, yes. 你会看着我们 是是是
[37:26] I’ve heard this before, so why don’t you cut the crap 我已经听过了 你不如省掉废话
[37:29] and tell me what we’re facing here? 直接告诉我我们面对的是什么吧
[37:30] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[37:32] You said, 你说
[37:33] “That Rip will finally give up “里普终于会放弃
[37:34] his ridiculous belief 那荒谬的信念
[37:36] that your team could actually–“ 认为你的队伍真的能…”
[37:38] and then you stopped yourself. 然后你就打住了
[37:40] So let’s have it. 所以说出来
[37:42] Who are we facing? 我们在面对的是谁
[37:43] That information is need-to-know, 那是按须知密的信息
[37:45] and all you need to know is that you 你须知的是
[37:46] and your “Ridiculous” Team could never handle it. 你跟你的荒谬队绝对无法处理
[37:52] Aren’t you forgetting something? 你是不是忘了什么
[37:56] Gary. 盖瑞
[38:05] Do you want to talk about what happened back there? 你要谈谈在那发生的事吗
[38:08] Not especially. 没有特别想谈的
[38:09] Look, it might help. 这可能有帮助
[38:11] I’m glad you and I talked about why you left me and… 我很高兴跟你谈你为什么离开我的事
[38:15] it made me feel better. 这让我感觉好点
[38:16] It did? 是吗
[38:19] A little. 一点点
[38:22] In that case, I think the whole team 既然那样 我觉得全队
[38:23] deserves to hear this. 都该听一听这个
[38:27] It, um… it started a month ago. 从一个月前开始
[38:32] Whenever I would tap into my powers, 每次我使用我的超能力
[38:34] I could feel myself 我都感觉到
[38:37] losing control. 自己失控了
[38:38] as if the animal was in charge, not me. 像是动物在控制 不是我
[38:41] One day, 有一天
[38:42] Belgian soldiers came to my village. 比利时士兵来我的村子
[38:45] I told them that Zambesi was under my protection, 我告诉他们赞比西由我保护
[38:48] and when they attacked, I killed them all. 他们一攻击 我就杀死他们全部
[38:52] Well, sounds like you didn’t have a choice. 好吧 听起来你别无选择
[38:54] No, you don’t understand. 不 你不明白
[38:56] These soldiers were just boys. 这些士兵还只是少年
[38:59] When they tried to run, 他们试着逃跑时
[39:00] I hunted them down 我追杀他们
[39:01] one by one by one 一个接一个
[39:04] and I ripped them to shreds. 把他们撕碎
[39:07] That’s the real reason you came back. 那是你回来的真正原因
[39:12] I needed a place to think. 我需要一个地方思考
[39:15] This… 这个…
[39:16] this totem is my birthright and my sacred duty. 这个图腾是我的天赋神权和神圣职责
[39:21] Something’s terribly wrong. 出了很严重的错误
[39:23] What if I lose control around my village? 如果我在村子失控了呢
[39:26] I’m sorry. I… 我很抱歉
[39:28] I wanted to tell you– 我想告诉你们
[39:30] all of you– but I was too ashamed. 你们所有人 但我很羞愧
[39:33] Well, 好吧
[39:35] we’ve all done things we’re not proud of. 我们都干了不光彩的事
[39:37] Except Haircut. 除了西装头
[39:39] Well, no, actually, 好吧 不 其实
[39:41] I’m actually really bad at 我真的不太会
[39:41] returning library books. 归还图书馆的书
[39:46] I can’t go home, 我不能回家
[39:48] not yet, but I’m not sure that I can stay here either. 还不能 但我也不确定我能不能留下
[39:51] You saw me earlier. You could all be in danger. 你们看见了我的情况 你们都会有危险
[39:57] You are one of us. 你是我们的一员
[40:00] Maybe now more than ever. 尤其是现在
[40:01] We’d be crazy to let you go. 我们疯了才会放你走
[40:04] Besides, we’re really going to need your help now. 而且 我们现在真的需要你的帮助
[40:07] We got a new problem. 我们有新麻烦了
[40:09] Rip has been hiding something from us. 里普对我们有所隐瞒
[40:11] There’s a greater evil coming. 还有更大的恶人会来袭
[40:14] Something even the Time Bureau 连时间调查局
[40:17] is afraid of. 都害怕
[40:26] What can be worse 还有什么比
[40:27] than an immortal Egyptian demigod? 永生的古埃及半神更可怕的吗
[40:29] Or an evil speedster? 还有邪恶的极速者
[40:32] Well, I’m afraid of the time boogeyman. 我害怕时间超能力恶巫
[40:35] I’m literally crying. 我都哭了
[41:43] Welcome back, Kuasa. 欢迎回来 瓜莎
[41:47] Who are you? 你是谁
[41:49] A follower of Mallus. 马卢斯的追随者
[41:51] And we have work to do. 我们有活要干
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme